🍀語りあかそうの里🍀1️⃣0️⃣
20代のお姉さん
既婚者の人が同僚をホテルに誘う心理

A diary of a heretic in English

レス500 HIT数 50209 あ+ あ-

蚤野心蔵( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )
11/08/15 10:53(更新日時)

A diary of a heretic in English

To my joy, I have just finished the secod English diary , so I'm going to start the third one,for I haven't expressed even half what I wanted to describe.😚

As for the phrase of the title,heretic, it means an unorthodoxed person. It comes from Christanity.It seems that the people who belived in Christanity have been regarded as orthodox, but lots of people have thought the others who never tried to believe in Christanity unorthodox, so they have been calling them heretic.😚

I'm sure generally speaking we Japanese are apt to hate the heretic.We are liable to make much of harmony with others, so I'm wondering if we hate the heretic.😚

I'm sure I have to listen to some useful advice, but I can't always accept all of them.As a result of it, if others call me a heretic, I can't help it, but the great many people aren't always right, I'm sure.Here we go.Hey!幸せ者さん!I'm here😃

No.1541940 11/03/11 07:09(スレ作成日時)

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

No.251 11/06/12 15:23
幸せ者 ( 30代 ♀ iWFJ1 )

>> 250 Excuse me, 

http://e.pic.to/199e75

You are right, I should have told you how it looks like at the beginning.

See you later.🐲

No.252 11/06/12 16:44
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 251 Thank you for your information. It's beautiful.😃

I'm wondering if growing some flowers resembles studying English.🔤

We plant seeds and water them, but needless to say,it takes some time to be in bloom.Improving English ability takes some times,but if we continue to make an effort,our desires will come true some day, I'm sure.👍

See you😁

No.253 11/06/12 19:34
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Plastics made from vegetation】

『Super ecological material which is friendly to nature』

A laptop computer which was sold by FUJITSU in 2005 adopted an epoch-making material,which is plastic made from vegetation.🌱

This plastic can be taken from vegetable such as potatoes and corns.Latic acid乳酸 which saccaride糖類 and starch デンプン is fermented 発酵 is ingredient of the plastic.🍀

This plastic made from vegetation need not consume petroleum resources at all, and even if we disposd of it,it will be resolved into only water and carbon dioxide by microbe微生物,so it doesn't generate harmful substance such as dioxin, so it's very ecological.💮

The carbon dioxide is well-known as gas which triggers global warming, but the one which is generated from the plastic is originally component of photosynthesis 光合成,even if it is released into the air,whole of the carbon dioxide on earth doesn't increase.💯

To be continued. By😁

No.254 11/06/12 22:02
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 253 【Plastic made from vegetation】Ⅱ

This plastic is greatly being paid attention because of its ecological strong point,but there are several problems.😔

Comparing to the other plastics in the past,as for its heat-resistance,it is worse than the ordinary one.🔥

Forming is difficult, and its price is still high,so what we can form is limited, comparatively easy ones to form such as tableware 食器, toothbrushes and plastic bag[クローバー]

One more new plastic was developed.It made from petroleum and is adds to the lactic ones.Therefore it's noncombustible 難燃性 and easy to produce, so we can make use of it with a variety of usage.🌱

The new plastic which includes ingredient made from petroleum isn't completely natural material,but total amount of carbon dioxide emissions can be greatly decreased and depending on how its research develops,withou plastic made from petroleum and easy to form may be created in future.😃

To be continued. By😁

No.255 11/06/13 00:16
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【What is called eco material】

『Making material, considering synthetic environmental safeguards』

There are sorts of materials.As environmental problems become grave,material is sought to change under under the pressure of necessity.Under this situation,an idea of what is called eco material has appeared.😃

The word of eco material was designed from『Environmental Conscious Materials』. It means the material which has outstanding function and is friendly isn't only to its environment,but also to our everyday lives.🌏

Speaking of materials which is friendly to environmentaly,lots of people may image one which we can recycle,or it doesn't generate harmful substance such as dioxin.🙆

But the eco material means there are some ecological goods which exceed the idea of being friendly general circumstance.☝

The goods with little energy,or ones made in a friendly environment to people who making the are also thought to be one of eco material.

No.256 11/06/13 01:31
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 255 【What is called eco material】Ⅱ

The ones with intention of purifying polluted air or water,and little energy and high technological ones are also one of the eco material.😃

We call other energy which has been already on the earth such as solar battery and a fuel cell eco material.😃

Those friendly things to our environmental increase day after day in proportion to interest of people to nature.Technical experts classify the eco material in five types and try to make more people understand the eco material.🌏

I'm going to express those types of eco material from now on.☝

1 When using it,it's high performance

2 Environmental safeguards and purification

3 Management of substance which has influence on the environment

4 How much it can be recycled

5 Resources and process which ease some burdens to the environment🌏

Eco recycle isn't simply doing it,but thinking how much we make use of the resources effectively,is proceeding its activity

No.257 11/06/13 12:17
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Nucler weapon】

『The 20th century when it was the times of war』

The 20th century is called the times of war.Without war or disputes,that hundred years hadn't passed,besides World War broke out twice.💀

As the result of it,the number of war dead of the World War came to millions, as to the number of the victims,the 20th century can't be compared with others, it was the worst.💀

In addition,overwhelming majority of the victims weren't combatant 戦闘員,and as for its cruelty, the 20th century was also the worst.💀

First nuclear weapon was developed in the U.S.A.at the time of the World War Ⅱ.Some scientists of the Jew who was in exile mainly proceeded its development.A leader of the scientists was Oppenheimer.💣

They succeeded in first nuclear test in the world 16 July in 1945 and atomic bombs were dropped.The one was at Hiroshima 6 August and the other was at Nagasaki 8 August💣

To be continued.By

No.258 11/06/13 13:07
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Nuclear weapon】Ⅱ

After the World War Ⅱ,there was a cold war between the U.S.A.and the Soviet Union and these two countries made plenty of nuclear weapons.🇺

After that,England,France and China developed the nuclear weapons one after another and possess the weapons.💀

Holding nuclear weapon which has huge destrctive power made a situation in which the two countries in opposition hesitate to use the nuclear weapon each other.😃

As a result of it,grave nuclear war is avoided. It's an idea of nucler deterrence 核抑止力💣

After the collapse of the Soviet Union,the cold war between the Western and Eastern has come to an end,so it seems that reducing nuclear weapons proceed, but a fear of the nuclear weapon has changed from the one of the cold war.😣

The collapse of the Soviet Union involves inadequate management, technical skill of nuclear weaponr and the weapons themselves flowed out.😨

No.259 11/06/13 14:16
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Nuclear weapon】Ⅲ and others

The worst situathon we fear is some terrorists get nuclear weapons.They don't have areas which is avenged.The theory of the nuclear deterrence can't stop them.😨

Five countries possess the nuclear weapons,in addition it is said India, Pakistan, Israel and North Korea hold the nuclear weapons at present.A lot of people pay attention to the movements of the countries.😥

By the way,I expressed a word of 『X』the other day,and speaking of X,Christmas is often expressed Xmas.The X means Christ and mas is mass ミサ,a kind of feast.🎅

Taking an initial,we call the feast Xmas,but it originates from its name, Christ,so we should call it Cmas.😚

In spite of it,we call it Xmas,for it originates from the Greek language.Christ is Xpietoe in Greek, so taking its initial,we call the feast Xmas.🎅

Extracted from この言葉の語源を言えますか? 日本語倶楽部[編]

By the way,hello 幸せ者さん、how are you?Have a nice day😁

No.260 11/06/13 15:14
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【An ozone hole】

『In springtime, Freon gas reacts chemically and it appears』

An ozone hole which appears over the South Pole is a hole on the ozone layer, but why is it over the South Pole?🐧

Freon gas which we human releas in the air causes the ozone hole,but floating matter such as methane gas prevent the freon gas from destroying the ozone layer over a big city.🌆

At the South Pole,strong wind of 100/mps blows in winter and the atmosphere in the stratosphere成層圏 becomes cool to ー 90℃, and circular whirlpool 渦 made of atmosphere appears. It's called 極渦.

Temperature of the inside of the 極渦 is so low that drops of water freeze and change into drops of ice and freon gas stick to the surface of the drops.❄

In springtime,the heat of the sun melts the drops of the ice and lots of freon gas is released.Ultraviolet rays shine the freon gas and separates chlorine塩素 from the freon gas.The chlorine reacts with ozone chemically and causes hole.

No.261 11/06/14 05:13
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Carbon dioxide】

『Carbon dioxide,which is familiar to us,but it's more dangerous than we expect』

Carbon dioxide isn't rare on earth.We hardly think it's poisonous in our everyday life,but if its density is higher, it's harmful for the human body.💀

If its density in the air exceeds 3~4%,we suffer from headache, dizziness and nausea 吐き気.😥

If the density of the carbon dioxide exceeds 7 %,it's more dangerous.We will be unconscious only in a few minutes. If we remain unconscious for a long time,the central nerves for breathing will be restrained by action of esthesia 麻酔,and lapse into dyspnea呼吸困難に陥る,and finally be dead.💀

As long as we lead our usual lives,those things don't happen.but with stress or fatigue,breathing becomes too deep or rapid and the density of carbon dioxide in the blood raises,so we ruin our health.😥

No.262 11/06/14 06:22
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【What's the mixed juice? It's local specialty in Kansai area】

Not a few people drink fruit juice for their health every morning.In general,eating fruit in the morning is very good.🍎

Sugar content 糖分 in fruit is most suitable for our brains when we just wake up. It supplies vitamin C and water which we lost when we were sleeping.🍓

By the way,as for the mix juice,there is difference between East and West.The fruit juice in the Kanto region is usually a single kind of article.🍒

On the other hand,the mixed juice in kansai is standard articles 定番,so both coffee shops and counters for drink sell the mixed juice.🍏

People in the Kanto area don't sense immediately what kinds of fruit is mixed.🍊

The fruit used for mixed juice are mostly bananas,peaches,apples, pineapples and oranges,though canned ones are also used.They make the mixed juice with a juicer,adding to some milk,sugar and ice.🍍

To be continued.By😁

No.263 11/06/14 07:30
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 262 【What is the mixed juice? It's local specialty in Kansai area】Ⅱ and others

There is also the mixed juice in Kanto,butte there is some milk in the Kansai's ones,so they are コクがある and look familiar to us and homelike.🍑

By the way,the mixed juice,if thinking about it from a different point of view,the wixed juice seems to symbolize a rationalism合理主義 of the people in the Kansai area.😃

Some customers can enjoy several kinds of taste at the price of single kind of article,so they feel gain benefit.😍

As for its shops, they can use fruit which they like and make the mixed juice,so it's finished,even if some of the fruit is a little ripe, if it's mixed,it will be all right.The intererest利害 of Customers and shops agree💮

Good morning 幸せ者さん.How are you?You are an early riser and cook for everyone else in your family early in the morning. I wish I could send you lots of mixed juice.😁

Have a nice day💮

No.264 11/06/14 09:14
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

To 幸せ者さん🙇

Hello again. I'm very sorry to have stupid comment. It is myself that one should drink the mixed juice and wake up.🙏🙇🙏🙇🙏🙇

I've made an awful blunder. I'm very sorry.🙏🙇🙏🙇

No.265 11/06/16 01:16
幸せ者 ( 30代 ♀ iWFJ1 )

>> 220 Good evening, Sucharaka Ichiro san. I hope you are in good condition.… Respectful Sucharaka Ichiro san good evening.🎵

http://c.pic.to/1c67iu

I have bought 5 sliced bread. There are also 4 sliced bread at my prefecture.

Please have a good sleep.🌠

No.266 11/06/16 13:26
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 265 Hello and thank you for your message.How are you?😃

There is also four sliced bread in Aichi prefecture.Needles to say, I'm a Japanese,so my principal food is rice, but I sometimes feel like eating bread suddenly.🍞

Roughly speaking,the Tyubu area is middle of the Japan island,so we resident of Tyubu area can enjoy a variety of both of the West things and East ones, I'm wondering.😚

The Hanshin Tigers seems to be your favorite team, and it may be natural,for you live in Oosaka prefecture.⚾

Speaking of baseball,as for the Japanese baseball players in the Majors,the ones from Kansai area is much more than the ones from the Kanto.⚾

It seems to be connecting with different disposition between the kanto and Kansai,mycrib 虎の巻 about information of Kansai says.I will express it in near future. ⚾

Have a nice day.😁

No.267 11/06/16 20:10
幸せ者 ( 30代 ♀ iWFJ1 )

>> 266 Sucharaka Ichiro san, good evening.🌠

As for your information about Bread in Osaka, it was as if 5 or 4 sliced bread are peculiar phenomenon in this area, but actually we can also see them in Aichi.🎵 It may be fun to compare the difference between your book and the fact.🔍

Yes indeed, I am fond of Hanshin 🐯.

Please let me talk about it, maybe some other time.

Have a pleasant time🌠🎵

No.268 11/06/18 11:44
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 267 Hello and thank you for your preciour remark.How are you?😃

As you pointed out, I actually expressed as if the five sliced bread were peculiar,so I should have added,【Though the five sliced bread is also sold in Aichi prefecture.】😳

I'm happy and grateful to you for reading my remarks carefully.🙋

You seem to understand Englis phonetic symbol 発音記号 correctly.As for me, I may express how to pronounce them exactly, but I'm afraid I can't pronounce them correctly at all.😂

Pronouncing English clearly means listening to it correctly, I'm wondering.In addition,you seems to having met lots of English native speakers and the practice improves your English ability, needless to say,you've been making great effort I guess.😊

Have a comfortable day.😁

No.269 11/06/18 12:34
幸せ者 ( 30代 ♀ iWFJ1 )

>> 268 Hello, Sucharka Ichiro san.

I hope you are in good condition.

My mention about 5 sliced bread, please do not say like it. I am just careful about around my everyday life, your information about Nuclear plants or others are too difficult for me to understand or explain to others. I just can imagine what you aim to tell us readers.

I am sure you are worth using English as professional, especially in technical field.

I am wishing some day you will become using technical English skills at your factory using your good English from my bottom of the heart,
as your sentences or explanations are acceptable.

As for my pronounciation, I listen to radio or CD or even watch NHK TV news program every day. I do keep on corresponding with English native teacher, but I have few chance to have conversation with native speakers.

You know what, I was watching TV the other day and at the program, the guest was asked to translate 柚子 to English. I had a good feeling to the female guest, because her reaction was so graceful (潔い), after trying to answer it, she gave up, and the correct word was ‘Yuzu orange’
Some words are not translated because it is too popular at their own country in this case, Japan, such as ‘Sashimi’.

Please have a pleasant afternoon.

See you later.🐲

No.270 11/06/19 09:17
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 269 Good morning and thank you for your message.How are you?😃

As for the scientific techniques which I've expressed, I'm not sure how much I understand them correctly. It's just that I've read them on the books,moreover I'm lacked in practice, but thank you for your encouragement.🙋

As to pronunciation,I'm sure we are in the same condition.While you have been making great efforts, I haven't so much.😳

I'm sure there are several words like “sashimi”.I hear 『taikun』大君 is also the same one.😃

I have little knowledge about baseball, but Kanemoto in Hanshin Tigers is cool,I'm sure.Lots of Japanese baseball players are apt to join Yomiuri Giants,attracted lots of money,I'm wondering,but Kanemoto isn't,so I'm sure he is a man of spirit気骨のある⚾

Yomiuri Giants is popular and it has got a lot of nice players, relied on enormous money, but while it is said that nine playes play baseball and each of them plays a part as a player, but the Giants……😠

• << 279 Good evening, Sucharaka Ichiro san🎵 I am fine, and how about you? Now I am watching NHK 📺news in English. The word ‘Taikun’is used as it is ? I did~t know it.😃 Please have a pleasant night.

No.271 11/06/19 15:18
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Generation of electricity of nuclear fusion】

『The generation of electricity which creates another small sun on the earth』

The generation of electricity of nuclear fusion is an energy which atoms of hydrogen fuse融合する and the another energy in the next generation.It's different from modern nuclear electric power generation and its feature is little radioactive waste 放射性廃棄物💮

The generation of electricity is as if it were creating one more sun on the earth and making a next thing possible.A principle of the sun is burning which means nuclear fusion on earth.☀

Its merit is never generating radioactive waste of high level,little emission of carbon dioxide which causes the greenhouse effect 温室効果 and considering its principle, there are no chain reactions 連鎖反応 such as undergoing fissions 核分裂.☀

As for the nuclear electric power generation,we are worried about those three things.😔

To be continued.By😁

No.272 11/06/19 16:26
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 271 【Generation of electricity of nuclear fusion】Ⅱ

One more merit of the generation electricity of nuclear fusion is we can make use of resource which is cheap and exists commonly such as hydrogen.💯

As for difficult things technically, the generation of electricity needs to be high temperature. It need to be no less than 100 million C, so the temperature is too high to be the materials of its reactor炉.😱

The researchers have been researching some ways of locked up the situation of high temperature,for example making use of line of magnetic force 磁力線, or laser beam.☀

A high performance高性能 one of locking up by magnetism is called トカマク style, and its shape resembles a doughnut.🍩

Some scientists claim if realizing the generation of electricity of nuclear fusion,the problem of being lack of energy is brought to settlement all at once, but it's not so easy.😥

To be continued.By😁

No.273 11/06/19 17:39
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 272 【Generation of electricity of nuclear fusion】Ⅲ

As for a reaction of the nuclear fusion,a neutron 中性子 generates,so we have to cope with it,for the neutron is easy to cause nuclear reaction.😨

Chemical elements which are taken advantage of reaction of the highes possibility of realization of the generation of the electricity are radioactive 放射性 elements, so we have to take steps so as to deal with them, but it is said we can cope with them by measures for the nuclear electric power generation.😃

The problem is rather economical one than environmental one.The development of generation electricity of nuclear fusion costs numerous money, but it is said its realization will be in 2050 at the earliest.☀

While some new energy such as solar energy and biomass appear,some scientists doubt whether the generation of electricity of nuclear fusion is necesarry.😒

To be continued.By😁

No.274 11/06/19 18:44
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Baseball playears in the major leagues from Kansai region】

As to the number of the professional baseball players in the major leagues,the ones from Kansai region is more than another ones from Kanto.Comparing with the Kanto region which has been developed under the leadership of the government service,the kansai which has a history of anti the government service has been self reliant,without depending on the government service.🏯

Individualism which comes from its situation may be a gift that demonstrates its ability in the major leagues.⚾

By the way,hello again,幸せ者さん.You tried to encourage me,but in spite of your encouragement I'm afraid you are disappointed with my remark. I try to be positive, but it seems hard a little for me. I'm sorry for it.😣

Have a nice evening🌆

• << 284 Good evening, Sucharaka Ichiro san.🎵 It is hot weather, are you OK? As for members in Tigers, ‘兄貴’who is ‘Kanemoto’金本選手 taking the lead, the members are gentle totally. For example, ‘Akahoshi’赤星選手 donates 1 wheel chair(車椅子)to disabled person in walking each time he hits in any game. Latest off season, ‘Joujima’城島選手 asked ‘Murton’ to visit together小児科病棟 in the same campus I work, to encourage ill children. I was attached to Jojima~s thought because he says he came up to this idea by his experience as an Major Leaguer メジャー・リーグの選手. He said that Major Leagers do such activities during their off season, and that he thought it is a good thing.☺ Please have a pleasant evening, my respectful nushi san.🌌

No.275 11/06/20 05:43
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Biomass】

Needless to say,the word of 「biomass」is a combination of two words,bio and mass.Nowadays,biomass means reusable and organic energy which comes from creature and resource,except for fossil energy😃

It basically originates from vegetation which can be reusable from a year to some years.including excrement 排泄物 of herbivorous 草食 animal.🐎

As for kinds of the biomass which is adopted as energy,there are organic matters such as wood,seawood,kitchen garbage,paper,carcass 動物の死骸,excrement and plankton.😃

Biomass is natural energy which generates little carbon dioxide,and we human have taken advantage of them since ancient times with primitive way such as firewood and charcoal.🔥

Nowadays with new kind of technique added,the biomass is expected to be new energy which replaces the fossil one.🔥

To be continued. By😁

No.276 11/06/20 06:28
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Plasma】

I was often worried about the word of 【plasma】when exgressing something in English,in particular scientific technology.😥

Speaking of plaswa, I used to try to express plasma TV in my first diary,but I was forced to give it up,for the more I tried to express the word of plasma perfectly,the more I came across technical terms.I'm sure the plasma is a kind of phenomenon of discharging electricity.⚡

When trying to express the plasma, I felt as if the electricity had discharged in my head.😳

I wish those kind of technical word could be explained in simple word.I'm just an amateur,so I think it cannot be helped.😚

To tell the truth, I thought I tried to express the phenomenon of plasma within my extent of my knowledge,but I can not do it this time,so I will try to do it next time.⚡

• << 278 【Plasma】Ⅱ Plasma is a name of fourth substance after solid body,liquid, and air. Its image is usually ionized 電離した air⚡ Plasma is molecules which consist of air are partly or perfectly ionized and are separated into positive ion and negative one and those two things move freely.😃 An electric charge 電荷 is static electricity静電気 of substance.It causes varied electric phenomena.Electric charges in plasma attract ones of different signs異符合, it means positive ion and negative one,therefore,on the whole plasma is kept neutral electrically.⚡ The molecules which make up plama have different electric charge,so molecules interact 相互作用 through electromagnetic field from some distance, and their actions depend on others which is away from them.⚡ Therefore plasma is different from other air which is made up with molecules that aren't ionized,so plasma is called the fourth substance,which is different from solid body,liquid and gas.😃

No.277 11/06/20 08:41
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

To 幸せ者さん Good morning and how are you?😃

It seems that you come across a person who will be a partner in your life.I want you to be happy,though I feel lonely a little.😚

There is always light of happiness in front of us, so the ones with their heads hung down or being their back to the light can't see the light.✨

It's not my own remark,but you seem to hope to be happy for a long time, so I'm sure you are worth of being happy.😉

I hope everything goes smoothly.Have a nice day😁

No.278 11/06/20 15:49
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 276 【Plasma】 I was often worried about the word of 【plasma】when exgress… 【Plasma】Ⅱ

Plasma is a name of fourth substance after solid body,liquid, and air. Its image is usually ionized 電離した air⚡

Plasma is molecules which consist of air are partly or perfectly ionized and are separated into positive ion and negative one and those two things move freely.😃

An electric charge 電荷 is static electricity静電気 of substance.It causes varied electric phenomena.Electric charges in plasma attract ones of different signs異符合, it means positive ion and negative one,therefore,on the whole plasma is kept neutral electrically.⚡

The molecules which make up plama have different electric charge,so molecules interact 相互作用 through electromagnetic field from some distance, and their actions depend on others which is away from them.⚡

Therefore plasma is different from other air which is made up with molecules that aren't ionized,so plasma is called the fourth substance,which is different from solid body,liquid and gas.😃

No.279 11/06/20 19:23
幸せ者 ( 30代 ♀ iWFJ1 )

>> 270 Good morning and thank you for your message.How are you?😃 As for the… Good evening, Sucharaka Ichiro san🎵

I am fine, and how about you?

Now I am watching NHK 📺news in English.

The word ‘Taikun’is used as it is ? I did~t know it.😃

Please have a pleasant night.

No.280 11/06/21 08:10
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【At English bulletin board掲示板 at ミクル】

The other day there was a thred in which its スレ主 wanted to know a way how to learn English words by heart, so I gave her some advice.😃

After that a youngster founds fault with my remark and I carelessly sent back my message emotionally.It's just that I wanted to encourage its スレ主 at the beginning,but I'm afraid as a result I may end up helping 荒らし😥

There are lots of things which I want to say him, but I'm sure sending my message will make its situation worse, so I won't.😤

I'm very sorry for its スレ主, and I'm sure she hates her present situation.Partly,my remarks caused it,so I think I should take some steps to settle the situation, but I can't, I'm sorry for it.😥

通行人13 さん、thank you very much.When reading your comment I was happy.🙇

I hate to quarrel with others,especially in this case. It's meaningless.Even if I can talk him down いいまかす, I will feel empty.😔

• << 283 【At English bulletin board of ミクル】Ⅱ As for my remarks, it is regrettable that I should have showed clearly what an English beginner should do, but I thought it natural to study grammer and English words.😚 I assumed the スレ主 recognized it,so I had some comment. I want to enjoy studying English,continue to enjoy studying improves my English ability to some extent,I hope so.😃 A youngster who criticized me has made a great effort for his goal. I'm wondering if it is only passing entrance exam,or getting high score at TOEIC.😚 His attitude toward English is opposite to me.Only studying English for paper test isn't fun at all,I'm sure, but he chose it,so he hates me,I guess so.😒 He thought as if I hadn't studied English grammer at all,but if I didn't at all, I couldn't express these sentences.His remarks are splendid but I don't know his Englis ability.It's only his big mouth and tenacious執着 attitude for passing the exam that I know .😏

No.281 11/06/21 09:16
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Who is Tycoon】

There are a lot of words of foreign origin which are firmly established in Japan,on the other hand,there are some Japanese words established firmly as 『English』,such as geisha,harakiri,kabuki,kimono,judo,karate and so on.They are so many.🇯

There are a lot of English words of which origin are Japanese as indexes in authoritative English dictionary in the U.S.A,so Japanese seems to have influeced on English greatly.🎌

Contrary to it,those words are peculiar to Japanese,so actually they are hard to express in English.Therefore they are established firmly as it means,but some of them are done as English,they've changed into another one which are far apart from original ones. Its typical one is tycoon.😃

To be continued.by😁

No.282 11/06/21 10:07
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 281 【Who is Tycoon?】Ⅱ

Tycoon means the rich who has succeeded in its business ,an industrial magnate 大立者 or businessman who deals with lots of money.😃

The Tycoon comes from Japanese word,大君.Japan had been closed until the end of Edo era and when it stopped being clsoed to foreign trade and diplomtic relations,the Japan adopted the word of tycoon as a title of general of Tokugawa for foreign countries.😃

The word,Tycoon,which changed from general to the industrial magmate.Some people may think as if Tycoon simbolized Japan which has grown as a economic power.💰

By the way, as for the spelling of Tycoon, I expressed taikun. It's not Taikun but Tycoon.幸せ者さん,I'm sorry💦

I hope you are fine.Have a nice day😁

No.283 11/06/21 15:44
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 280 【At English bulletin board掲示板 at ミクル】 The other day there was a thr… 【At English bulletin board of ミクル】Ⅱ

As for my remarks, it is regrettable that I should have showed clearly what an English beginner should do, but I thought it natural to study grammer and English words.😚

I assumed the スレ主 recognized it,so I had some comment. I want to enjoy studying English,continue to enjoy studying improves my English ability to some extent,I hope so.😃

A youngster who criticized me has made a great effort for his goal. I'm wondering if it is only passing entrance exam,or getting high score at TOEIC.😚

His attitude toward English is opposite to me.Only studying English for paper test isn't fun at all,I'm sure, but he chose it,so he hates me,I guess so.😒

He thought as if I hadn't studied English grammer at all,but if I didn't at all, I couldn't express these sentences.His remarks are splendid but I don't know his Englis ability.It's only his big mouth and tenacious執着 attitude for passing the exam that I know .😏

No.284 11/06/22 19:05
幸せ者 ( 30代 ♀ iWFJ1 )

>> 274 【Baseball playears in the major leagues from Kansai region】 As to t… Good evening, Sucharaka Ichiro san.🎵

It is hot weather, are you OK?

As for members in Tigers,
‘兄貴’who is ‘Kanemoto’金本選手
taking the lead, the members are gentle totally. For example, ‘Akahoshi’赤星選手 donates 1 wheel chair(車椅子)to disabled person in walking each time he hits in any game. Latest off season, ‘Joujima’城島選手 asked ‘Murton’ to visit together小児科病棟 in the same campus I work, to encourage ill children. I was attached to Jojima~s thought because he says he came up to this idea by his experience as an Major Leaguer メジャー・リーグの選手. He said that Major Leagers do such activities during their off season, and that he thought it is a good thing.☺

Please have a pleasant evening, my respectful nushi san.🌌

No.285 11/06/24 08:05
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 284 Hello and thank you for your message. It's very hot day after day. Where you live are hard, I'm sure. Please take care of yourself lest you ruin your health.🐨

Generally speaking, it is said professional baseball prayers send lots of children wonderful dreams.As for the players in the Tigers,plenty of its fans aren't only fascinated with the players' fine plays, but also are encouraged with kind considerations of the players, I'm sure.🐯

By the way,Kanemoto seems to be very reliable,so his nickname,兄貴,is suitable for him, I'm sure.⚾

By the way,there is coming a season of high school baseball.Considering all the players who play baseball under the burning sun, I'm forced to be impressed with them.😱

Have a comfortable day.😁

No.286 11/06/25 13:49
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Bio Ethanol】

『In the middle of the global warming, it's a new energy which may reduce an emission of the carbon dioxide.』

Under the situation that the global warming becomes worse,removing all the carbon dioxide is urgent,so bio ethanol is paid attention as a new energy which pushes forward its reduction.😃

The biotechnological gasoline is the one which sugarcaneサトウキビ or corn are fermented発酵.🌽

Bio gasoline with which the bio ethanol is mixed,though it's just no more than 3%,for ordinary cars has been sold since May in 2007. It's an experimental sale which no more than 50 service stations do, it is said we can expect it will reduce the emission of the carbon dioxide so much.🌽

As for its price,qtality and efficiency,the gasoline to which the bio ethanol is added is as same as the one which doesn't include the bio ethanol at all.😃

At an Indian car race which held in Japan, all the cars who took part in the race adopted the bio gasoline

No.287 11/06/25 15:00
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Plasma】Ⅱand others

As for my previour remark of plasma, I'm afraid it is hard to undrestand it. It's just my fault,for my knowledge about the plasma wasn't enough to explain it to others.🙇

I'm going to express it in plain words from now on.😃

As to its temperature,the plasma is 100 million ℃. It's so high temperature that both atoms and electrons move so irregularly,we seem to call its situation the plasma,that we can't shut them in any containers.😱

Instead of the containers,there is next way which we consider. We send electric current into coil of which shape is doughnut and make a magnetic field磁場.We shut the atoms and electrons in it.😃

Progress of scientific technology is remarkable.While we are impressed with a wonderful invention today,it may be an old and commonplace tomorrow.Where is the latest information about it?😱

A famous writer,Takashi Tachibana said it's in brains whose some researchers have made study the latest one.😃

No.288 11/06/25 16:46
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Eccentric,a strange perso or a genius?Some historical scientists】

A phrase,as for 『difference between a genius and a fool is a hairbreadth』symbolizes some great scientists in the past.Many of them did not always lead their happy lives.😔

I'm going to express some episodes of theirs of which we seem to know, but we don't actually from now on.At first,Leonardo da Vinci.He is an originator 元祖 of a genius who took part in varied fields😃

Leonardo da Vinci is famous for his minute 精緻な paintings such as his works,the last supper and the Mona Lisa.😃      

In addition,he was familiar with a variety of techniques such as scultpure,architecture and so on, but as for science and others, he also left great achivements.💮

He was born at a village in Italy.The house where he was born exists.His family moved to another village. Its name was Vinci.His family name, da Vinci originated from the fact that he came from the village.😃

• << 297 【Leonardo da Vinci】Ⅱ The Vinci family was well-known in the village. The family continues from the 13th century and was wealthy. His father was a notary 公証人.😃 Leonardo didn't received a proper education in his childhood,but he seemed to write what is called 鏡文字 with his left hand.鏡文字 is some characters which are reversed as if they were on the mirror.😃 His 鏡文字 is regarded as not having received education of reading and writing.His habit of 鏡文字 was a great obstacle to succession to his father's occupation,a notary.😥 He became a probationer 見習い of a painter when he was from 14 to 16 years old.He was registered in an association of painters at Florence when he was 20 years old.🙌 He got in touch with a 17 year old male prostitute 男娼 who was famous then so as to request him to be a model at Florence when he was 24.Then he was charged with a homosexual.😱 To be continued.By😁

No.289 11/06/25 18:25
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 288 To 幸せ者さん😃

Hello and how are you?😃

I hope you are fine.If you are suffering from bad condition, I want to send you some episodes which make you forget your agony,but to my sorrow,it doesn't occur to me.😥

If you are in a bad condition,you don't have to send me your message in a haste.😃

Have a comfortable evening🌆

• << 291 Sucharaka Ichiro san, good evening. As for my condition, please do not worry. I will be sure to send you another message.✨

No.290 11/06/25 18:43
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

To 幸せ者さん😃

Hello again.I'm afraid I may have sent you a self satisfied message.I'm afraid my message forced you to send me back your message. I'm very sorry for it.🙇

I hope you are ok and have a comfortable night💮

No.291 11/06/25 20:17
幸せ者 ( 30代 ♀ iWFJ1 )

>> 289 To 幸せ者さん😃 Hello and how are you?😃 I hope you are fine.If you are … Sucharaka Ichiro san,
good evening.

As for my condition, please do not worry.

I will be sure to send you another message.✨

No.292 11/06/26 08:57
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【What is called メロンパン in Kobe】

People of the bread industry call areas from Kobe to Hiroshima a culture sphere文化圏 of sunrise,for they call what is called melon bread in other areas another way, sunrise.Why?☀

There used to be one more bread which was sold as the melon bread in Kobe before the sunrise was familiar with them.🍈

Both the melon bread and the sunrise are sold in Kobe as different bread.The melon pan in Kobe is different from others sold in other areas so much, but few people in Kobe recognize it.🍈

As to the melon bread in other areas,the dough 生地 of biscuit is put on the other of bread and is baked.Someone in Tokyo invented the way of baking and the bread was named melon bread and was a great success.☀

People tried to sell the melon bread in Kobe, but then there was already another ones in Kobe.Their shapes resemble rugby ball.There was white bean jam白餡 in it.Some cream put on the dough of the bread and was baked.🏈

• << 294 【What is called melon bread in Kobe】Ⅱ Its shape resembles an Oriental melon まくわ瓜,or there is flavor of melon in white bean jam, it's not clear,but anyway people in Kobe call the another one the melon bread.🏈 It's said that they had to name another one which came from Tokyo, it's the sunrise, but why sunrise?☀ There are various views.One say some granulated sugar was branched off in all directions,and other say the white bread looks striking印象的 among the brown ones as if it were the sun.😃 By the way,the people in Oosaka prefecture aren't so familiar with the sunrise.As for the melon bread,the one in Tokyo and Oosaka are same one.😃 Hello 幸せ者さん.Which bread do you want to eat? I wish I could send you what you want.Have a comfortable day.😁

No.293 11/06/26 09:21
幸せ者 ( 30代 ♀ iWFJ1 )

Sucharaka Ichiro san,

Good morning.🎵
It was so nice to read your information about メロンパン.

Yesterday I went to Kyoto and bought 🍈メロンパン at a quite famous bakery in Kyoto.

http://m.pic.to/136qc8

I like メロンパン and 明太子フランス .

I would send you another message before night.

Please have a nice day.☀

• << 295 Hello and thank you for your message.😃 As for 明太子 frnech bread, I'm not familiar with it. I like both of 明太子 and bread, but it's regrettable that I've never tried one.😱 I've mixed the 明太子 with mayonnaise and spread it on bread. I put another ingredients on the bread and ate it.It was nice.So the 明太子 and the Frnech bread also fit, I'm sure😍 Oh!I suddenly feel hungry. I want to something to eat,for we are talking about food🍞 I'm looking forward to receiving your message, but please take it easy.See you later😁

No.294 11/06/26 09:36
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 292 【What is called メロンパン in Kobe】 People of the bread industry call ar… 【What is called melon bread in Kobe】Ⅱ

Its shape resembles an Oriental melon まくわ瓜,or there is flavor of melon in white bean jam, it's not clear,but anyway people in Kobe call the another one the melon bread.🏈

It's said that they had to name another one which came from Tokyo, it's the sunrise, but why sunrise?☀

There are various views.One say some granulated sugar was branched off in all directions,and other say the white bread looks striking印象的 among the brown ones as if it were the sun.😃

By the way,the people in Oosaka prefecture aren't so familiar with the sunrise.As for the melon bread,the one in Tokyo and Oosaka are same one.😃

Hello 幸せ者さん.Which bread do you want to eat? I wish I could send you what you want.Have a comfortable day.😁

No.295 11/06/26 09:58
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 293 Sucharaka Ichiro san, Good morning.🎵 It was so nice to read your i… Hello and thank you for your message.😃

As for 明太子 frnech bread, I'm not familiar with it. I like both of 明太子 and bread, but it's regrettable that I've never tried one.😱

I've mixed the 明太子 with mayonnaise and spread it on bread. I put another ingredients on the bread and ate it.It was nice.So the 明太子 and the Frnech bread also fit, I'm sure😍

Oh!I suddenly feel hungry. I want to something to eat,for we are talking about food🍞

I'm looking forward to receiving your message, but please take it easy.See you later😁

No.296 11/06/26 22:32
幸せ者 ( 30代 ♀ iWFJ1 )

>> 295 Sucharaka Ichiro san,

excuse me for being late.🙏💦

Oh your choice 明太子&mayonaize are exactly what is used in addition on baguet, which is French hard bread.🎵

You know what, the important(^o^) thing is that you will like to have something to drink because 明太子 is a bit hot.🔥

I sent farewell to thread of Akita dialect just now because I have to concentrate on my new job that starts this Friday.😩

Actually, new job has started...

How sad I am, not able to take contact with them, but I have made up my
mind.💧

I would send another message to you A.S.A.P.

Please have a good sleep🌠

• << 298 Hello and thank you for your message😃 Speaking of 明太子, I cooked an a la carte dish long ago.Opening 胸肉 of chicken with kitchen knife,put a whole of 明太子 between it,and fry it with a way of cooking pork cutlet.🍤 The important thing is chicken has to cook through, but the 明太子 has to be raw.When chicken becomes light brown キツネ色,we have to stop cooking at once.😃 Oh! You will start your new job soon. I'm sure you'll be hard until you get used to the new job.I'm wondering if you make use of your English ability at your new workplace.🔤 You have your own idea,so you decided to stop getting in touch with the thread,but you are popular person,so there are some people who will miss you,I'm sure,so whenever you want to come back,you don't have to hesitate to do it, I guess.😊 Have a comfortable day.😁

No.297 11/06/26 22:42
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 288 【Eccentric,a strange perso or a genius?Some historical scientists】 … 【Leonardo da Vinci】Ⅱ

The Vinci family was well-known in the village. The family continues from the 13th century and was wealthy. His father was a notary 公証人.😃

Leonardo didn't received a proper education in his childhood,but he seemed to write what is called 鏡文字 with his left hand.鏡文字 is some characters which are reversed as if they were on the mirror.😃

His 鏡文字 is regarded as not having received education of reading and writing.His habit of 鏡文字 was a great obstacle to succession to his father's occupation,a notary.😥

He became a probationer 見習い of a painter when he was from 14 to 16 years old.He was registered in an association of painters at Florence when he was 20 years old.🙌

He got in touch with a 17 year old male prostitute 男娼 who was famous then so as to request him to be a model at Florence when he was 24.Then he was charged with a homosexual.😱

To be continued.By😁

• << 326 【Leonard da Vince】Ⅲ Leonard was detained for suspected a relation of homo between other three men,but was set free thanks to want of evidence証拠不十分😔 A king of France ascended the throne in 1515,and Milan was occupied by France again.After that,a peace negotiation was performed between the king of France and the Pope ローマ教皇, Leonard was appointed to conclude the treaty 条約締結😃 After that being protected by the French king,receiving pension and mansion,Leonard spent the rest of his life.😃 He was dead in France 1519 and he was put in a coffin with 60 beggars,in accordance with his request.💀 He was buried in a church, but some unknown person exposed his tomb.It has never been clear where his remains 遺骨 are.😥 Without being close relation with any female,he remained single.His works of art which exist at present are 17,including 『the Last supper』and 『the Mona Lisa』.It is said his disciples painted some of them.😒 To be continued. By😁

No.298 11/06/27 08:07
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 296 Sucharaka Ichiro san, excuse me for being late.🙏💦 Oh your choice … Hello and thank you for your message😃

Speaking of 明太子, I cooked an a la carte dish long ago.Opening 胸肉 of chicken with kitchen knife,put a whole of 明太子 between it,and fry it with a way of cooking pork cutlet.🍤

The important thing is chicken has to cook through, but the 明太子 has to be raw.When chicken becomes light brown キツネ色,we have to stop cooking at once.😃

Oh! You will start your new job soon. I'm sure you'll be hard until you get used to the new job.I'm wondering if you make use of your English ability at your new workplace.🔤

You have your own idea,so you decided to stop getting in touch with the thread,but you are popular person,so there are some people who will miss you,I'm sure,so whenever you want to come back,you don't have to hesitate to do it, I guess.😊

Have a comfortable day.😁

No.299 11/06/28 15:19
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

To 幸せ者さん😃

Hello and how are you?😃

As for last my remark, I'm afraid it is as if I'd searched your responses for a long time,but I have never done that,though I spent a few minutes trying to reach your last comment at the thread then.🙇                     But I repent of doing that. I should have been more careful of my behaviors. I'm very sorry.I will never do it again.🙏🙇🙏🙇🙏🙇🙏🙇

Have a nice day☀

No.300 11/06/28 16:02
幸せ者 ( 30代 ♀ iWFJ1 )

>> 299 Sucharaka Ichiro san, thank you for your kind message.

At first, it is absolutely OK to take a look at the thread I used to visit, because it is an
‘bulletin board’and anyone can see them at any time they like. At contrary, I felt your true gentleness to me by your words and attitude.

I thought because you were worring about me, and that you tried to see what I wrote to them.
I am sure that you are a person who has good manners and never visit other thread at random むやみやたらに.
It is me that has to be ashamed to my own behavior, I had been friends with them but what I did was ...

The hidden reason why I left the thread is that it is a popular thread and I always felt sorry to people in stricken area of the terrible quake on March 11. If it was not such big thread, I would have keep on visiting them, but day by day, it was a burden and my heart aches.

Excuse me for writing such a personal feeling to your Thread of Diary.

Thank you for all your words, I appreciate your kindness.

Please have a good time.

• << 301 Hello again😃 As for the thread, I'm not sure what you should do. You seem to feel their agony as if they were your own.😔 I hesitate to say, but can stopping visit there really get rid of burden of your own?Whenever you watch news of Tohoku arear,it reminds you of them.😠 If I were one of them and received a message from a person like you, I'm sure, I would feel comfortable, for your atmosphere of ほんわかした give others that kind of feeling, especially when suffering from something bad.😁 I'm sure your response have give the people who read them,especially in the Tohoku region some energy and comfort as you expected,therefore there are some people who want you to visit there.😊 Please have confidence with you.💪 Please cheer up and have a comfortable day.😁
投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

日記掲示板のスレ一覧

携帯日記を書いてみんなに公開しよう📓 ブログよりも簡単に今すぐ匿名の日記がかけます。

• レス新
  • 人気
  • スレ新
  • レス少
新しくスレを作成する