☆ダブル不倫15☆
スカートの丈が床につきます
ディズニーの写真見せたら

A diary of a heretic in English

レス500 HIT数 50205 あ+ あ-

蚤野心蔵( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )
11/08/15 10:53(更新日時)

A diary of a heretic in English

To my joy, I have just finished the secod English diary , so I'm going to start the third one,for I haven't expressed even half what I wanted to describe.😚

As for the phrase of the title,heretic, it means an unorthodoxed person. It comes from Christanity.It seems that the people who belived in Christanity have been regarded as orthodox, but lots of people have thought the others who never tried to believe in Christanity unorthodox, so they have been calling them heretic.😚

I'm sure generally speaking we Japanese are apt to hate the heretic.We are liable to make much of harmony with others, so I'm wondering if we hate the heretic.😚

I'm sure I have to listen to some useful advice, but I can't always accept all of them.As a result of it, if others call me a heretic, I can't help it, but the great many people aren't always right, I'm sure.Here we go.Hey!幸せ者さん!I'm here😃

No.1541940 11/03/11 07:09(スレ作成日時)

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

No.201 11/05/17 12:59
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 198 Sucharaka Ichiro san, good morning.🌅 Thank you my respectful Nushi … To 幸せ者さん

Hello again. As for my last remark at your own thread, I'm going to say.😃

It means that I want to try to do things with which you are pleased, but I never try to do things which you hate.I have to be careful of them😁

Have a nice day☀

No.202 11/05/19 15:50
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 199 Hello and I'm happy to know you are fine.😃 By the way, it is lunchti… 【Lunchtime in the Kansai region】

Instead of steaming rice炊きたてご飯, the people in the Kansai region used to eat what is called 茶粥 for breakfast.🍵

Eating the cold rice itself isn't so tasty, so they cooked 炊く the cold rice again with some tea included some salt.🍚

As to the tea, it was tasteless tea made from used tea 出がらし.Because the 茶粥 is juicy they didn't have to cook miso soup at breakfast.Judging from it,we can see they keep on doing rational eating habits from the old days.☀

Contrary to it,Edo where there used to be a lot of artisan 職人,the people in the area usually cooked rice in the morning as they bring packed lunches 弁当.🍱

As for breakfast in the people of Edo,there were warm steaming rice,miso soup,fermented soybeans 納豆,laver のり grilled fish and pickled vegetables on their tables.They used to eat enough in the morning, but did with the packed lunches at their lunchtime.🍱

To be continued.By😁

No.203 11/05/21 17:50
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 202 【Lunchtime in Kansai region】Ⅱ and others

Microwaves oven are spread so much that a household which cooks rice before dinner and eats its leftover as breakfast or lunch of next day,warming up it with microwave oven, has increased.🌋

Contrary to it,strictly speaking,a trend of 『cooking rice in the noon』still remains.😃

According to an inquiry of time zone of cooking rice by a food company,it was 11.6% that people in Oosaka prefecture cook rice at noon,followed by Tokyo 5.9%,Fukuoka 4.4%,lots of households seem to cook rice at noon at Oosaka prefecture.A habit which some merchants of Oosaka invented is being received at the momement.🍚

By the way,how are you 幸せ者さん ?I hope you are ok. Whenever you are in a bad health or suffering from something bad, I wish I could cook lunch for you,though you've already done it today and it is about time we had to prepare for our dinner.😳

Have a nice day😁

No.204 11/05/21 19:27
幸せ者 ( ♀ iWFJ1 )

>> 203 Good evening Sucharaka Ichiro san.

People in Osaka cook gohan at noon, maybe so.
Well most of the people who has job may do it in the morning, although it may be hard to get up early.
You know what, I usually wake up at 4:30 in the morning before going to work. Although
actually I take a nap before leaving.

Thanks a lot for trying to offer me meal.
I feel not so bad today so I cooked dry curry.
🍛
It took me 1 hour completing preparing it, so if you would kindly wait till done, I would be glad to serve meal for you.

When I feel bad, please share your dish which is good for sure.

Please have a pleasant night.

• << 207 Good morning😃 You are an early riser. When you get up, I sometimes go to bed.😪 I've ever cooked curry and rice but never have dry curry.If you cook for me, I will wait for it with delight. I'm accustomed to eating a meal by myself,so I'm sure having a meal with other with who gets along like you is a great fun.😁 From now on, I'm going to read your next message and send back you my message. I will be back in a flash.🚅💨

No.205 11/05/21 20:04
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 204 Thank you for your message.😃

My co-worker tempts me to drink with him. I can not resist it.🙇

I will send you my message as early as possible when I become sober.Have a good evening🌠

No.206 11/05/21 20:34
幸せ者 ( ♀ iWFJ1 )

Sucharaka Ichiro san, please do not mind for your reply, send me back whenever you have time.

You know? I was watching TV program of English education in Japan nowadays.
When you introduce yourself, recent one says
“I am Family name Given name”
I had pretty old style education so I learned that “My name is Given name Family name”was the correct way to say.

According to the program, the secondary reason to use sentence start from “I am ・・ would be applied to expression such as “I am thirsty.” or “I am sleepy.”

Well I slightly notice these kind of change because I sometimes feel freshness on studying French on the radio program which has has changed in similar way so that I feel being left behind sometimes.

Oh you are enjoying drinking with friend. Please enjoy your private time.

See you later.

Good night.🌠

• << 208 Hello again.😃 I've thougt when introducing myself to others,『 I'm first name family name』until I heard your remark. The way of expressing our name in English changes into Japanese one,doesn't it?😃 I'm wondering if languages are apt to change,including it means or the way of expressing it.😚 As for the way of expressing our name,English has been under the influenced of French, I'm wondering.In general,we say we have an inferiority complex to Western people,so do English speake also have the inferiority complex for French?🏰 I'm not sure whether or not my remarks are to the point.😚 Have a nice day😁

No.207 11/05/22 09:28
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 204 Good evening Sucharaka Ichiro san. People in Osaka cook gohan at noon… Good morning😃

You are an early riser. When you get up, I sometimes go to bed.😪

I've ever cooked curry and rice but never have dry curry.If you cook for me, I will wait for it with delight. I'm accustomed to eating a meal by myself,so I'm sure having a meal with other with who gets along like you is a great fun.😁

From now on, I'm going to read your next message and send back you my message. I will be back in a flash.🚅💨

No.208 11/05/22 11:05
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 206 Sucharaka Ichiro san, please do not mind for your reply, send me back … Hello again.😃

I've thougt when introducing myself to others,『 I'm first name family name』until I heard your remark. The way of expressing our name in English changes into Japanese one,doesn't it?😃

I'm wondering if languages are apt to change,including it means or the way of expressing it.😚

As for the way of expressing our name,English has been under the influenced of French, I'm wondering.In general,we say we have an inferiority complex to Western people,so do English speake also have the inferiority complex for French?🏰

I'm not sure whether or not my remarks are to the point.😚

Have a nice day😁

No.209 11/05/22 16:33
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 208 Hello again.幸せ者さん😃

I'm sure you've made a great effort to improve yourself.You seem to want to acquire refined English. It seems to be hard. Your aim is high.😃

As for me,my English ability isn't good enough to communicate with native speakers by only English conversations,so I'm sure I have to make myself understood with my expressions and gestures.Sometimes I think I need to communicate with them by means of writing筆談📝

In short,mastering English is hard,but I hate to being discouraged,though I'm very negative.😚

I'm sure we're almost there,so let's keep studying English up.😃

Have a good evening😁

No.210 11/05/24 17:56
幸せ者 ( ♀ iWFJ1 )

Sucharaka Ichiro san hello.🎵

http://m.youtube.com/watch?gl=JP&hl=ja&client=mv-google&v=Dfk0FM4UBgA
⬆  ⬆  ⬆
I hope you like it.

Please have a pleasant evening.🌆

No.211 11/05/25 05:31
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 210 Thank you for your useful imformation.😊

You are so sensitive that you seem to be distressed with it.On the other hand,you are so sensitive that you can enjoy some fairy tales and poems. I'm wondering if a good thing and a bad thing work in close cooperation.💦

You seem to suffer from being a bad condition,but therefore you can understand feelings of people who suffer from in bad conditions and try to be kind to them.😃

You often call me respectful ~ ,but the respectful one is not me but yourself,for you try to get over your hardship and try to be kind to others.I'm sure I can't do it😔

Have a nice day and good night? respectful 幸せ者さん.😁

From now on,I'm going to drink and go to bed,so I have to say good night,though it has been already a morning.😱

See you later☀

No.212 11/05/25 15:35
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 211 To 幸せ者さん 😃

Hello.How are you? I hope you are in a good health and don't offend my last remark.😥

When suffering from in a bad health, especially if you were in the middle of its distress,my remark would not be useful.Far from it,you may have be displeased with it.😣

I can't actually understand how much you are suffering from being a bad condition.In spite that, I sent you an insensitive and self centered 独りよがり remark.I'm sorry.🙇

Sunrise and some blossoms were fantastic, I'm sure. Have a nice day.☀

• << 215 Dear respectful Sucharaka Ichiro san, I feel fine after having enough sleep. Excuse me for being in a bad condition every week. I think it comes from my charcter. My mental easily becomes tired. I usually recover by looking at cute stationary goods or read fantasy tales for children. As for English education in our country, introducing one's own name in order: "I am Family name given name." Is that it had been taken the turn based upon ones own country. 話し手の母国で名前を読み書きする通りに This tendency is apt to happen in the whole world recently. Please have a pleasant time.

No.213 11/05/27 15:04
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Five slices of bread which people in Kansai area love】

It is people in Kobe that one eat bread most in Japan.According to a survey in 2005,an amount of money which the people consume the bread \12.089 for a household a year.The city of Kobe is a top,followed by each of four prefectures in Kansai area🍞

Originally,speaking of kobe,it's famous for place where a lots of people love to eat bread.A costom of eating bread has originated from kobe where there were some foreign settlement,so it may be natural that the people in its neighbor regions of Kansai eat plenty of bread.🍞

By the way,the people who like the  bread in Kansai area love the bread sliced thick so much.When going to a supermarket in Kansai arda,we can find bread which are five slices,and when ordering a breakfast special モーニングサービス in a cafe,bread sliced thickly is served.☕

To be continued.😁

No.214 11/05/27 16:04
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 213 【Five sliced bread which people in Kansai area love】Ⅱ

Actually,according to a research of a bread company,people in the eastern Japan like six sliced bread or eight sliced ones,but don't like five sliced ones.🍞

Contrary to it,in the western Japan,a demand for five sliced bread is the highest,followed six sliced ones. Few people eat a thinly sliced ones,eight sliced ones.It is only people that they buy the eight sliced bread for sandwich.🍞

It is said that generally speaking,the people in Kansai region love to eat soft food and want to enjoy feeling of もちっとしたwhen they eat something🍞

There is an another opinion.A major company of bread maker,Kobeya,shipped the sixed sliced bread from its beginning.🍞

Contrary to it,in the Kanto area,after the World War Ⅱ,some bread sliced thinly was deliverd with demand of the supreme commander for the Allied Powers 連合国総司令官,so sandwich was made there.🇺

To be continued. By😁

• << 217 【Five sliced bread which people in Kansai love】Ⅲ and others In short,the six sliced bread which is comparatively thick spread among the people in the Kansai area from its beginning when the bread had stared to sell there.🍞 On the other hand,in the Kanto area,the thinner bread for sandwich spread,so the thinner bread is familiar with them.🍞 By the way,how are you 幸せ者さん😃 Do you like to eat bread? I'm wondering if you like the thicKly sliced one. If you love to eat it, I wish I could bake it for you.🍞☕ You seem to be a light eater,but bread is easy to eat,as long as you like it.😊 I'm sure reading fairy tales for children and looking cute stationery are kind of specific remedy for you when suffering from something mental. It help you to recover from your agony and you can be comfortable,can' you?😃 By the way,the weather forecast said it has heavy rain in Kansai area.Please be careful.Have a comfortable evening😁

No.215 11/05/28 16:43
幸せ者 ( ♀ iWFJ1 )

>> 212 To 幸せ者さん 😃 Hello.How are you? I hope you are in a good health and d… Dear respectful Sucharaka Ichiro san,

I feel fine after having enough sleep.
Excuse me for being in a bad condition every week. I think it comes from my charcter.
My mental easily becomes tired. I usually recover by looking at cute stationary goods or read fantasy tales for children.

As for English education in our country,
introducing one's own name in order:
"I am Family name given name." Is that
it had been taken the turn
based upon ones own country. 話し手の母国で名前を読み書きする通りに
This tendency is apt to happen in the whole world recently.

Please have a pleasant time.

No.216 11/05/28 20:07
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 215 Hello and thank you for your message.😃

You seem to be always suffering from something mental. I'm sorry for it.To tell the truth,I used to suffer from an antropophobia 対人恐怖症😃

I had little confidence for myself,so I was afraid too much to contact with others,for it seemed they saw through my immaturity,though it was just my imagination.😥

If I had had something confident enough for myself, I might not have studied English at all.🔤

I'm sure lots of people suffer from something mental and they don't know what to do with it.😣

As for a way of expressing our full names in English,I didn't know anything about it until the other day. I'm sure there is something to say about it, but I can't,for being drunk too much to express in English exactly.😳

Have a comfortable night.😁

No.217 11/05/29 18:48
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 214 【Five sliced bread which people in Kansai area love】Ⅱ Actually,accor… 【Five sliced bread which people in Kansai love】Ⅲ and others

In short,the six sliced bread which is comparatively thick spread among the people in the Kansai area from its beginning when the bread had stared to sell there.🍞

On the other hand,in the Kanto area,the thinner bread for sandwich spread,so the thinner bread is familiar with them.🍞

By the way,how are you 幸せ者さん😃

Do you like to eat bread? I'm wondering if you like the thicKly sliced one. If you love to eat it, I wish I could bake it for you.🍞☕

You seem to be a light eater,but bread is easy to eat,as long as you like it.😊

I'm sure reading fairy tales for children and looking cute stationery are kind of specific remedy for you when suffering from something mental. It help you to recover from your agony and you can be comfortable,can' you?😃

By the way,the weather forecast said it has heavy rain in Kansai area.Please be careful.Have a comfortable evening😁

No.218 11/05/29 20:25
幸せ者 ( ♀ iWFJ1 )

>> 217 Good evening, Sucharaka Ichiro san.🎵

Today I had to make all house work done until noon because Taifoon (oh or was it ‘Taiphoon’)will hit Kansai area.

I like goods like these
⬇   ⬇   ⬇

http://m.pic.to/16i6jj

Packaged cookie on the top is a car which you build at factory.☺

Please have a good sleep.🌠

See you later.🐲

No.219 11/05/30 09:05
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 218 Thank you for your message and good morning.😃

I'm sure to prepare for the typhoon was hard.ご苦労様😃

Oh! Car shaped cookie! You've discovered a thing which is fun.While I like drinking, I like sweets as a dessert.🍪

It is a little cloudy here. I hope it's fine where you live.☀

Have a nice day😁

No.220 11/05/30 18:07
幸せ者 ( ♀ iWFJ1 )

Good evening, Sucharaka Ichiro san.

I hope you are in good condition.

By the way, your information about 5 sliced white loaf of bread, I did not recognized the fact. I actually buy 6 sliced bread usually, but I am sure your bread toast is good, so please let me try someday.

You know, I am going to be occupied with work until August, so please forgive me of visiting your thread just when I can. I will be sure to read each of your message.

Oh, as for spell I wrote for `typhoon´yours are right. Excuse me neither of mine were correct.

Please have a nice evening.

• << 265 Respectful Sucharaka Ichiro san good evening.🎵 http://c.pic.to/1c67iu I have bought 5 sliced bread. There are also 4 sliced bread at my prefecture. Please have a good sleep.🌠

No.221 11/05/31 15:59
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 220 Thank you for your message and hello.How are you?😃

Whenever you want to come here,please visit this place.I want to express a hearty welcome to you😁

By the way,there happened to something funny in the factory where I used to work before.😃

We usually made some parts of automobiles and look them carefully,for all of them aren't suitable for the parts,some of them aren't good and we mark good ones with a colored pencil.We mark 〇 and thy are delivered to another factory which automobiles are made.🚗

Insted of marking 〇 one of the staff of my temporary company drew 💮 on a part,moreover she added a face in the💮.I'm wondering it's a combination of💮 and 😃

Even if we watch the outward appearance外観 of an automobile,we can't recognize them,for they are interior parts.😁

Unfortunately,the another factory registered a complaint for the special marking, so a person in charge of our temporary company went there for an apology.😱

No.222 11/05/31 19:48
幸せ者 ( ♀ iWFJ1 )

>> 221 Sucharaka Ichiro san, good evening.🎵

Thank you for interesting episode of the factory you used to work at. Oh but isn~t it harmless action, although the leader had extra affair to execute on, apologize to connections.😥

There was no serious damage because the problemed components were used for the interior of the car~s body, is that right❓

It is a calm evening.
Please have a pleasant time.🌌

No.223 11/06/01 17:01
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 222 Hello and thank you for your message.How are you?😃

As for the special marking, a combination of 💮 and ☺, as you told, it isn't a serious problem at all. It's just that they lack in a sense of humor.😠

Have a comfortable day😁

No.224 11/06/02 06:14
幸せ者 ( ♀ iWFJ1 )

>> 223 Sucharaka Ichiro san, good morning.🎵

You know what, I sometimes go to Hanshin Hyakkaten to buy 🐯⚾ goods and also foods at B1F. At 🐯shop, primary goods are 応援グッズ such as megaphone, but there are some goods that has sense of humor, for example : マッキー ‘Macky’pen is sold as トマッキー ‘To-Macky’
トラッキー is a mascot character of Hanshin baseball team and トマッキー may be a rhyme and made more meanins to a magic marker.

I hope you~ll have a nice day.💮

No.225 11/06/02 15:46
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 224 Hello and thank you for your message.How are you?😃

I wish I could see the トマッキー and トラッキー.I'm wondering if you use your トマッキー regularly and the トラッキー gives you comfort.🐯

Have a comfortable day😁

No.226 11/06/02 17:26
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 225 Hello again.Oh! I've forgotten to add to one more message.😱

When suffering from loneliness or agony of your illness,instead of the トマッキー,I want to deliver you a comfort.😁

Have a good evening🌠

No.227 11/06/02 17:55
カルメロ ( 30代 ♀ iWFJ1 )

Sucharaka Ichiro san,

I am back home.

I will send you 写メ of To-Macky⤴

Please give me time.😃

See you tomorrow.
Have a nice evening.🌠

No.228 11/06/03 04:57
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 227 Good morning and how are you?😃

I'm looking forward to your 写メ😊

Have a nice day☀

No.229 11/06/03 05:46
カルメロ ( 30代 ♀ iWFJ1 )

>> 228 Good morning Sucharaka Ichiro san.

http://b.pic.to/15jvvv

Take a look at TO-Mckee.

Please have a nice day🌷

No.230 11/06/03 16:21
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 229 Thank you for your message,and how are you?😃

Whenever you use the to-mackee,you are happy,or try to be happy I'm wondering.😃

Please have a comfortable evning🌆

No.231 11/06/03 17:41
カルメロ ( 30代 ♀ iWFJ1 )

>> 230 Dear respectful Sucharaca Ichiro san.⤴

Oh! Thank you for your message.🎵 Yes I am a bit proud of keeping such a humorous marking pen.☺

But what brings me more joy is your message.⤴

Recently I haven~t time to read books. This weekend I will enjoy it. Someday I will become a fairy tale writer. ✨

…I hope it becomes true!🌠

Have a pleasant evening.🌌

• << 233 Hello again.😃 To tell the truth, I don't know anything about the fairy tales.There seem to be all sorts of fairy tales and they aren't always happy end, I'm wondering.😣 I hope your dream of being a writer comes true.

No.232 11/06/04 07:42
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 231 Good morning and thank you for your message and how are you?😃

Oh!you want to be a writer of a fairy tale,for you love them very much and you hope so under influence of your favorite writers,Anno Mitsumasa and Awa Naoko.📖

Whoever read your fairy tales,even if a very negative guy like me,they feel happy.If it comes true, it will be fantastic.Good luck.🙋

Have a nice day☀

No.233 11/06/04 08:33
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 231 Dear respectful Sucharaca Ichiro san.⤴ Oh! Thank you for your messa… Hello again.😃

To tell the truth, I don't know anything about the fairy tales.There seem to be all sorts of fairy tales and they aren't always happy end, I'm wondering.😣

I hope your dream of being a writer comes true.

No.234 11/06/04 10:58
カルメロ ( 30代 ♀ iWFJ1 )

>> 233 Hello, Sucharaka Ichiro san.⛅

I will make it.✌
When I was one of university students, staff of French litterature counsed me to become French writer.

http://r.pic.to/16bskq

Please have a nice day.

No.235 11/06/04 19:28
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 234 Hello again. Is it your breakfast? It looks tasty.😊

I'm sure something sad or grave has made some writers create what is called masterpieces.I'm wondering if their authors were happy.😚

All the masterpieces aren't filled with negative things such as saddness and graveness, I'm sure.😃

If a person who is full of affection writes a fairy tale,its work will be full of lovings.I want you to become a successful writer of fairy tale and to be happy as human.😊

Though a proverb says 『If you run after two hares, you will catch neither』, you can get both of them,happiness and success, I'm sure.Good luck.😉

Have a comfortable evening🌠

• << 237 To 幸せ者さん Hello. How are you?😃 I'm afraid it was impolite of my remarks.Please don't offend me.🙇 Have a comfortable day.😁

No.236 11/06/06 14:34
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Generating electricity by hydraulic 水力 power】

『Hydraulic power of which we human race has made use from old times』

We human being has been taking advantage of hydraulic power from ancient times,a typical one is a waterwheel.We had made use of its power for spinning 紡績 and flour milling.Times have changed,we make use of the hydraulic power as the one of generating electricity.😃

Generating electricity by hydraulic power is making use of the energy which water falls down.The most general way of generation of electricity is revolving a waterwheeml for generation by hydraulic power.😃

We can generate electricity as long as there is some height,so when supplying tap water 水道水 and water for agricultural use from tank,we only have to install the waterwheel for generation of electric.We can make use of the generation in a variety of places,as long as there are some height.😃

To be continued. By😁

• << 242 【Generating electricity by hydraulic power】Ⅱ Comparing to other reusaable energy such as solar energy power and wind power one,as for the cost of its output of the power,the hydroelectric power is by far lower than any other energy.💰 Moreover a stability of output of the gennnerator of hydroeletric power is in a top-class among the other reusable energy.👍 From a point of view of worldwide,in particular developing countries,it is said there are lots of undeveloped hydroelectric places and its total amount is 1.7 billion kw/h a year.Considering total amount of consumption of all of the world,it's 1.2 billion kw/h,it's a enormous resources.😲 The hydroelectric power is taken advantage of as a surplus energy of nuclear power electric generation and thermal ones火力.As for the two other electric generations,they generate a fixed amount of electricity power because it's effective, but it's hard to save electricity power,so……

No.237 11/06/06 16:08
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 235 Hello again. Is it your breakfast? It looks tasty.😊 I'm sure someth… To 幸せ者さん

Hello. How are you?😃

I'm afraid it was impolite of my remarks.Please don't offend me.🙇

Have a comfortable day.😁

• << 239 Sucharaka Ichiro san, how are you? I hope you are OK. See you again.🌠

No.238 11/06/06 20:51
幸せ者 ( 30代 ♀ iWFJ1 )

>> 237 Good evening, Sucharaka Ichiro san.

Not at all.🎵
Contrary I was couraged by your message.

Thank you.

Good night.🌠

No.239 11/06/09 22:28
幸せ者 ( 30代 ♀ iWFJ1 )

>> 237 To 幸せ者さん Hello. How are you?😃 I'm afraid it was impolite of my re… Sucharaka Ichiro san, how are you?

I hope you are OK.

See you again.🌠

No.240 11/06/10 06:32
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 239 Good morning and thank you for message and concern. I'm all right.😊

I've tried to comment two times on my diary recently but I couldn't because of pushing button of my cell phone by mistake,so I haven't felt like trying to comment again.😔

I will comment something on my diary this weekend.🙋

I hope you are fine.Have a nice day.☀

• << 245 Sucharaka Ichiro san good evening.🌠 I had been waiting for your message.🎵 So nice to see it again. I will write you again soon✨

No.241 11/06/10 12:16
幸せ者 ( 30代 ♀ iWFJ1 )

>> 240 Hello, thank you for your reply.🎵

I am just relieved to know you are all right.

I am looking forward hearing from you, but please do not be in a hurry as now I know you are not ill or in trouble.

See you later.🐲

No.242 11/06/11 13:16
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 236 【Generating electricity by hydraulic 水力 power】 『Hydraulic power of w… 【Generating electricity by hydraulic power】Ⅱ

Comparing to other reusaable energy such as solar energy power and wind power one,as for the cost of its output of the power,the hydroelectric power is by far lower than any other energy.💰

Moreover a stability of output of the gennnerator of hydroeletric power is in a top-class among the other reusable energy.👍

From a point of view of worldwide,in particular developing countries,it is said there are lots of undeveloped hydroelectric places and its total amount is 1.7 billion kw/h a year.Considering total amount of consumption of all of the world,it's 1.2 billion kw/h,it's a enormous resources.😲

The hydroelectric power is taken advantage of as a surplus energy of nuclear power electric generation and thermal ones火力.As for the two other electric generations,they generate a fixed amount of electricity power because it's effective, but it's hard to save electricity power,so……

No.243 11/06/11 16:15
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 242 【Generating electricity by hydraulic power】Ⅲ and others

Carrying some water during daytime when an amount of consumption of electricity is not so much,generating electricity power by flowing the water during daytime when it is at the peak of the consumption of electricity power.It pulls its own weight 役割を果たす as a kind of an electric battery.😃

By the way,speaking of electricity,I'm wondering if we seem to feel it is by far hotter this summer than any other ones in the past because of saving electricity.☀

The younger can endure it, but the older and other people who are not healthy very much may have in a difficult time.😥

In general,we Japanese love doing same things with others,so most of us try to save electricity,except for few people who have different disposition from the others like me😚

Hey!幸せ者さん,please take care of yourself this summer.Have a nice day.😁

No.244 11/06/11 20:08
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Methane hydrate 水和物】

『The problem is how we dig ,it's burning ice』

Methane hydrate is substance which methane is surrounded by morecule of water.To maintain this structure, it is necessary to be low temperature and high pressure.🔥❄

This requirements are met at permafrost 永久凍土 such as Siberia,underground and the seabed海底,but most of the methane hydrate is in the seabed, so few of them on the ground.🌴

Earth and sand which include lots of organic matter in low temperature and high pressure and is crystallized.😃

It looks like ice by appearance, but if we make a fire, it burns,so some people call it Burning ice🔥❄

If thawing 1 cubic meter,it changes methane gas of 164 cubic meter.Comparing to petroleum and coal,as to the of emission of carbon dioxide, methane hydrate is as half as those of the two other energy, so it is said it's new useful energy for global warming.💮

To be continued.By😁

• << 247 【Methane hydrate】Ⅱ It is said that Japan is proud of the most methane hydrade deposits埋蔵量 in the world and lots of people expect it to be substance which solve problem of Japanese lacking resource, but digging it up costs too much.It is higher than its profit for its sale, so it doesn't pay.It's just that it's excavated only for research at present😱 But it is said that petroleum were exhausted some day all over the world,Japan would be a major power which owns most resource of energy in the world.🎌 Japanese government plans to complete technical skills for being paid by 2016,but there are some problems.😥 The methane hydrade is in the deep sea,it's too deep to dive,in addition, it exists as if it were an ice in strata 地層 and seabed,so we can't dig a hole and draw it from there like the gas and petroleum,so there are some problems to gather it with low cost technically.💸 To be continued.By😁

No.245 11/06/11 23:11
幸せ者 ( 30代 ♀ iWFJ1 )

>> 240 Good morning and thank you for message and concern. I'm all right.😊 … Sucharaka Ichiro san good evening.🌠

I had been waiting for your message.🎵
So nice to see it again.

I will write you again soon✨

No.246 11/06/12 06:25
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 245 Good morning and thank you for your message.How are you?😃

When I have a chat with you, I always have a fun, but I'm sure you needn't make a haste.😊

Have a nice day.😁

No.247 11/06/12 08:32
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 244 【Methane hydrate 水和物】 『The problem is how we dig ,it's burning ice』… 【Methane hydrate】Ⅱ

It is said that Japan is proud of the most methane hydrade deposits埋蔵量 in the world and lots of people expect it to be substance which solve problem of Japanese lacking resource, but digging it up costs too much.It is higher than its profit for its sale, so it doesn't pay.It's just that it's excavated only for research at present😱

But it is said that petroleum were exhausted some day all over the world,Japan would be a major power which owns most resource of energy in the world.🎌

Japanese government plans to complete technical skills for being paid by 2016,but there are some problems.😥

The methane hydrade is in the deep sea,it's too deep to dive,in addition, it exists as if it were an ice in strata 地層 and seabed,so we can't dig a hole and draw it from there like the gas and petroleum,so there are some problems to gather it with low cost technically.💸

To be continued.By😁

• << 249 My respectful Sucharaka Ichiro san good morning.🎵 I also am relieved to read your unrivaled contribution. I am sure no one can write as you in such speed. I enjoy them. カンパニュラ http://o.pic.to/12odtc I started keep this plant at home a month ago. At the beginning, it had 6 or more flowers but now there are some buds ready to bloom. Please have a nice day.💮

No.248 11/06/12 10:22
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 247 【Methane hydrade】Ⅲ and others

Some researchers point out that if we take wrong way when digging up the methane hydrade,lots of the substance vaporize all at once and diffuse 拡散する into the air,so there is fear that it accelerates global warming.Thereford,we should be careful.😥

By the way,both in English and Japanese, we usually seem to call enigmatic thing next one,adding a character of 【X】,X file or X men.😃

There is a word of X-ray.When discovnring it,we couldn't understand its principle,so we named it X-ray.It's convenient to name an unknown thing like that,adding to X.😃

We sometimes hear Planet X.Lots of people have been saying there is one more planet outside of the Pluto, so we call it planet X,though we aren't sure whether it really exists or not.⭐

To be continued. By😁

No.249 11/06/12 10:23
幸せ者 ( 30代 ♀ iWFJ1 )

>> 247 【Methane hydrate】Ⅱ It is said that Japan is proud of the most metha… My respectful Sucharaka Ichiro san good morning.🎵

I also am relieved to read your unrivaled contribution. I am sure no one can write as you in such speed. I enjoy them.

カンパニュラ
http://o.pic.to/12odtc

I started keep this plant at home a month ago.
At the beginning, it had 6 or more flowers but now there are some buds ready to bloom.

Please have a nice day.💮

No.250 11/06/12 13:30
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 249 Hello and thank you for your message.😃

Keeging this English diary evades そらす my feeling for drinking.Otherwise I may end up being an alcoholism or ruining my health and being hospital.😫

To tell the truth,I don't know the names of flowers very much. It's rose,tulip,cherry blossom,cosmos and Kasumisou that I know the flowers.😳

カンパニュラ?I'm wondering what kind of flower it is?If it is in bloom,please send me its 写メ.☺

Have a nice day😁

• << 251 Excuse me,  http://e.pic.to/199e75 You are right, I should have told you how it looks like at the beginning. See you later.🐲
投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

日記掲示板のスレ一覧

携帯日記を書いてみんなに公開しよう📓 ブログよりも簡単に今すぐ匿名の日記がかけます。

• レス新
  • 人気
  • スレ新
  • レス少
新しくスレを作成する