車中泊で職質されますか?
昭和時代ってとんでもないことが頻繁だったの?
他人と自分の子を比較する内心誰もがマウントを取っている

A diary of a heretic in English

レス500 HIT数 50176 あ+ あ-

蚤野心蔵( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )
11/08/15 10:53(更新日時)

A diary of a heretic in English

To my joy, I have just finished the secod English diary , so I'm going to start the third one,for I haven't expressed even half what I wanted to describe.😚

As for the phrase of the title,heretic, it means an unorthodoxed person. It comes from Christanity.It seems that the people who belived in Christanity have been regarded as orthodox, but lots of people have thought the others who never tried to believe in Christanity unorthodox, so they have been calling them heretic.😚

I'm sure generally speaking we Japanese are apt to hate the heretic.We are liable to make much of harmony with others, so I'm wondering if we hate the heretic.😚

I'm sure I have to listen to some useful advice, but I can't always accept all of them.As a result of it, if others call me a heretic, I can't help it, but the great many people aren't always right, I'm sure.Here we go.Hey!幸せ者さん!I'm here😃

No.1541940 11/03/11 07:09(スレ作成日時)

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

No.451 11/08/06 15:48
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 449 【Difference between what is called 巻き寿司 and 海苔巻き】 Whether or not the… 【Difference between what is called 巻き寿司 and 海苔巻き】and others

A single word of a customer who had finished eating the vinegarded rice balls with slices of raw fish on top にぎり寿司 in the Kansai region invented the かっぱ巻き.🍣

The customer told a master of a sushi shop.“Do you have lightly seasoned food?”so the master served the customer a cucumber rolled in a sheet of laver.🍣

By the way,hello,幸せ者さん😃

You seem to be suffering from a poor condition. I'm sorry for it.😔

I'm wondering if you love to eat the sushi,for some females hate to raw food, so the にしん蕎麦 occurred to me,but it seems to be a winter food.😣

I'm sure a cold udon will be all right.I wish I could serve you the cold udon in which I add any ingredients you love to eat.😃

I hope you will recover from your poor condition.You don't have to send me your message in a hurry.Please take a good rest.Have a comfortable day.😃

No.452 11/08/06 17:09
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 450 Hello Sucharaka Ichiro san. As for 80 and 90, it seems to be accept… Thank you for your message😃

In spite of your poor condition, you told me the useful information, so I appreciate you for it.Thank you very much.🙇

The confusion in the ミクル seems to calm down little by little.🙆

I have a second riddle for you. It's also a 頓知 quiz.Needless to say, it has nothing to do with an English ability.😁

【To be,to be,ten made to be】 Please answer it means.If you can read it exactly, you will be able to understaod the riddle means.😁

It has nothing to do with Hamlet and English ability. In addition, it's not a proverb at all😁

Please take a rest enough.See you.😃

• << 456 Sucharaka Ichiro san, good morning.🌻 飛べ飛べ 天まで飛べ This would be the answer for your second riddle, am I right? This time I am sure, because you gave me a good hint such as : ‘No English is neccesary’ Today I have a plan writing a fairy tale.♍ I got some ideas(ヒント)from spending time with niece. Please have a nice day✨

No.453 11/08/07 03:42
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Nuclear fussion 核分裂 】

Long long ago,speaking of an alchemist 錬金術師, it used to mean unreliable swindles ペテン師.😒

They spread false information in which they could change base metals 卑金属 such as iron and led into gold,and wheedle 甘言で欺く money from a person.😤

The base metal is the next one.When Being heated in the air,the metal is easy to be oxidized 酸化 and a numerical value 数値 of ionization tendency イオン化傾向 is big.In short,it's easy to be ionized, I'm wondering.😚

By the way,alchemy is neither magic nor swindle at present. It's possible scientifically. It's nuclear fission 核分裂. perhaps 😥

We may have been taught the atom would never change and the alchemy was false.No!The atoms change and the alchemy is within our powers to be realized.😃

We can change the atoms into another ones,besides,we can also change the base metals into gold,perhaps,according to my crib あんちょこ,『知っておきたい放射能の基礎知識』

author was 斎藤勝裕,published by softbank.

To be continued.By😁

No.454 11/08/07 05:01
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 453 【Alchemy】

There used to be alchemists who looked suspicious in the middle age.They told kings and the peerage that they could change cheap led into gold.😒

They had stayed at the castle for a long time and finally run away without doing anything effective.😩

Considering technical level in those days,neither they could change metals into gold nor atoms into another ones.Therefore the alchemy in those days was swindle.😏

There seem to be a knife of which only the tip changed into gold by the alchemy in a museum,but it's just a gold plate 金メッキ in which using a compound metal of gold and molecure 水銀.We call the compound plate an amalgam.😃

It's a simple technique and it's the same one which used to be plated a huge statue of the Buddha 大仏 at Todaiji in Japan in the Nara era.😏

The gold plate means covering over the surface of other metal which is not gold at all with gold.It can't change the meatl into gold.😒

However, the alchemy has been realized.😱

To be continued. By😁

No.455 11/08/07 05:58
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 454 【Alchemy】Ⅱ

We can change a cheap metal into a costly gold.For example,we can change molecure into gold. It means we change an chemical element of molecure into another one of gold, and we can change an atomic nuclear of the molecure into another one of the gold.😃

We call the reaction which changes atomic nuclear into another one call nuclear reaction.😃

However,we can never do nuclear reaction with only a test tube 試験管 and a flask.We have to use an atomic reactor.😱

Therefore we can create gold, but it will cost huge amount of money.We can never make money with creating gold. It never pays💸

We can create gold, but we can never win a large amount of money and make a name in the world 一旗揚げる at all.😂

By the way,when expressing an idea that we can change metal into gold, I couldn't believe in it,though it's my own remark.😳

There are some threads what is called 釣りスレ.Their remarks are humorous. I was afraid my thread became a kind of the 釣りスレ.『Which direction am I going?』I thought,but it's ok.😚

No.456 11/08/07 08:10
幸せ者 ( 30代 ♀ iWFJ1 )

>> 452 Thank you for your message😃 In spite of your poor condition, you tol… Sucharaka Ichiro san, good morning.🌻

飛べ飛べ 天まで飛べ

This would be the answer for your second riddle, am I right?
This time I am sure, because you gave me a good hint such as :
‘No English is neccesary’

Today I have a plan writing a fairy tale.♍ I got some ideas(ヒント)from spending time with niece.

Please have a nice day✨

No.457 11/08/07 08:39
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 456 Good morning and thank you for your message.😃

As for my second riddle,you are right.To be honest,I didn't think you could answer it easily.I'm sure you can think a thing with flexibility.I underestimated you 😲

I'm wondering what kind of fairy tale you are going to create. You are a sensitive person,so it must be splendid.👼

Have a comfortable day😁

No.458 11/08/07 11:22
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Fauvism 野獣派 and a painter,佐伯祐三】

Fauvism is a kind of movement of painters such as Matisse and Vlaminck in Frnce in the beginning of the 20th century.😃

As adopting violent touch and vivid primary colors,the painters were ,so to speak fauve 野獣.🐻

By the way, I'm wondering if the word of fauve is French.😚

Yuzo Saeki who was a Japanese painter became a pupil of Vlaminck.Yuzo had never established a style of his own painting yet then.😠

He painted scene in everyday lives with pointed sensitivity and wild 奔放な touch.He was suffering from tuberculosis 結核 and was dead at Paris.💀

While Yuzo used to be an imitator of Renoir or Cezanne,Vlaminck became an artist through self-study 独習 without receiving formal education of art.He respected Gogh and feature of his paintings was colors as if the colors had been thrown against the campus.☀

When casting a glance at some paintings of yuzo for the first time, Vlaminck was enraged.😤

• << 461 Sucharaka Ichiro san, hello.🌻 Now you are introducing us about paintings.🎨 📖 Exactly, the word‘fauve’is French, an adjective(形容詞) which means 〔フォービズムの、野獣派の〕 and is used as, for example in French: ‘periode fauve de Matisse’ (マチスのフォーブ時代) It also is a noun in French(名詞) which means 〔野獣派〕. Excuse me for my impolite note. 🙇 It was hard for me to read your notes about science, but now I understand them much more than before because they are written about the humanities(人文科学).🎼🎬 I would be looking forward to reading them from now on. I would be waiting for your update.✏ Please have a nice evening.🌠

No.459 11/08/07 12:29
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 458 【Fauvism and a painter 佐伯祐三】and others

It's said Vlaminck criticized Yuzo for an hour,trembling his massive body.😤

Yuzo's paintings had suddenly changed from the day when Vlaminck blamed him for his style of paintings.☝

The art is cry which gushes out of inside of an artist.A poor imitation is inexcusable.The artist should paint the artist itself thoroughly.😤

It's said that Yuzo recognized the anger of Vlaminck like that.His face in a self-portrait 自画像 of Yuzo was ruined mercilessly.😣

His self-portrait means his pitiful shocking and his determination to seek for himself who is never the imitator of great artists.😤

By the way,I've never seen any works of Yuzo.As to his episode, I referred to a comic,gallery fake. I'm sure I have to express how interesting the comic is in the near future.😃

By the way,hello again,幸せ者さん.My last remark for you,I underestimated you,means お見それしました💦

Please make a fantastic fairy tale.I'm going to search for the third riddle for you.Have a wonderful afternoon.😁

No.460 11/08/07 13:47
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【What kinds of nuclear reaction are there?】

Atoms react chemically and change into molecures.The morecules also react chemically and change into another one.We call those changes chemical changes.😃

A way in which those changes are expressed is an equation 化学式.As for nuclear reaction,we can express an equation of the phenomenon.🙋

Atom of carbon and molecures of oxygen react, and as a result,carbon dioxide 二酸化炭素 and an energy of heat generate.We express its chemical reaction with next equation.🙌

C + O2 =CO2 +Energy

As for the number 2 of O2 and CO2, I should express at the lower right of C and CO, but I can't do it with cell phone.😥

As to the word of energy of the equation, I'm going to express it with 『E』.This equation means substance of left side 左辺 of the equation changed into another one of the right side of the equation.😃

By the way,I feel like watching TV program,so I stop expressing English.📺

I'm wondering if there is still TV like 📺 somewhere.☝

No.461 11/08/07 18:15
幸せ者 ( 30代 ♀ iWFJ1 )

>> 458 【Fauvism 野獣派 and a painter,佐伯祐三】 Fauvism is a kind of movement of pa… Sucharaka Ichiro san, hello.🌻

Now you are introducing us about paintings.🎨
📖

Exactly, the word‘fauve’is French, an adjective(形容詞) which means 〔フォービズムの、野獣派の〕 and is used as, for example in French: ‘periode fauve de Matisse’ (マチスのフォーブ時代) It also is a noun in French(名詞) which means 〔野獣派〕.

Excuse me for my impolite note. 🙇

It was hard for me to read your notes about science, but now I understand them much more than before because they are written about the humanities(人文科学).🎼🎬

I would be looking forward to reading them from now on. I would be waiting for your update.✏

Please have a nice evening.🌠

• << 464 Good evening?though it's already midnight.You seem to be in a poor condition,幸せ者さん.I'm sorry for it.😣 I'm going to send you my message next morning.Please have a nice dream.😁

No.462 11/08/07 22:19
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 461 Good evening and thank you for your message.😃

I tried to send you another message, but I failed to do it,for there was an indication which meant a comment must be within 700 letters.😱

However,after the renewal,I had some comments which were more than 700 letters.😠

I'll try it again.😃

Have a comfortable night.🎆

No.463 11/08/08 01:14
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【ミクル】

Suddenly an indication that within 700 of full-size character 全角文字 appeared on the screen of my cellphone when expressing English here.I can't understand its situation, for I always adopt half size character when expressing English.😣

I'm sure I have to describe English for a while,looking at a number at upper right.

I sent my complaint about the indication to ミクル.Some people told me it was natural,for they didn't recognize my situation.😔

I told them I used half-size characters and asked a person who was in charge of system to improve my situation, but I'm afraid it won't improve at once.😠

No.464 11/08/08 01:37
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 461 Sucharaka Ichiro san, hello.🌻 Now you are introducing us about pain… Good evening?though it's already midnight.You seem to be in a poor condition,幸せ者さん.I'm sorry for it.😣

I'm going to send you my message next morning.Please have a nice dream.😁

No.465 11/08/08 01:41
幸せ者 ( 30代 ♀ iWFJ1 )

>> 464 Sucharaka Ichiro san, good night.✨

Maybe you read my note on my thread😱

Thank you anyway.

No.466 11/08/08 02:27
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Gogh ゴッホ】

Gogh may be the most famous painter in the world. His life was so dramatic that we find it difficult to express himself calmly.😔

It is said he was hard to get along with.Another painter said about him like next.😃

While we are proud of hanging his painting on the wall in our living room,we find it difficult to be with Gogh himself in our living room.😫

He seems to make much of a color of yellow, for it's the color of the sun, the color of our lives force 生命力☀

He adopted yellow to his works of art such as 『The Sunflower』or 『A person who seed.

No.467 11/08/08 03:24
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 466 【Gogh】Ⅱ

While Gogh was putting her heart and soul into paintings,he acted on impulse.I'm wondering if he thought nothing was more important than paintings, for there was an episode like next.😣

Gauguin was also one of the greatest painters.He criticized self-portrait 自画像 of Gogh.Gauguin said Gogh's ear in his self-portrait was odd.Gogh cut out of his own ear by himself.😨

I guess he couldn't think his painting was trash, but he couldn't endure the criticism for his work.😤

I guess he thought a thing which was to be blamed wasn't his painting but his ear,so he took a knife and…… 😨

I'm wondering if a kind of madness of his own made him paint some masterpiece.😱

No.468 11/08/08 04:55
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【My English and others】

If someone criticizes my English,for example,my pronunciation,do I cut down my tongue by myself?I may take a knife and……😨

I'll pare a potato and carve meat with the knife and cook them, for I hate being pain.😁

Even if I get angry so much and take a knife, I'll give up cutting my body. I think it natural, but Gogh did……😨

I feel sleepy. I'm going to bed from now on.Good night,it's already dawn.☀

No.469 11/08/08 06:37
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

To 幸せ者さん😃

Hello and how are you? I hope you recover from a poor condition.😃

There are lots of words of foreign origin around us, but needless to say,none of them didn't used to be familiar with until those words were firmly established.🔤

The word of fauve was also one of the words of foreign origin for English speaker, I'm wondering.😚

The English language is different from the French one as a matter of course, but it seems that some of English words similar to French one,for example,two words of your French phrase,『de』and 『periode』.

I'm wondering 『de』means the and 『periode』is period.I'm wondering English language has been influenced ay French one.😃

• << 474 Sucharaka Ichiro san, good evening. As for 🇫‘de’ and ‘periode’, your mind about ‘periode’is correct. Concerning about the word 🇫‘de’, please see the example as following: 🇫Eau ‘de’ Cologne (日本では、オーデコロン) 🇺Water ‘of’ Cologne (化粧水の一種として知られている) -Continues-

No.470 11/08/08 07:21
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【A comic of Gallery Fake】

When expressing some works of art,I refer to some books and one of them is a comic book.Its title is Gallery Fake.😃

I should express how interesting the comic is,but to my sorrow,I have little knowledge about the works of art.😔

For example,I used to express one of works of Millet,『A person who has been waiting for someone』and an episode of Yuzo Saeki,and as for those remarks of mine, I referred to the Gallery Fake.😳

When reading it for the first time, I didn't think those episodes were true, but I was in the wrong.😱

No.471 11/08/08 14:38
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 470 【A comic book of Gallery Fake】Ⅱ

A mystery writer,Katsuhiko Takahashi,who writes his works of which themes are fakes praised the comic book, gallery fake, so I'm going to cite him.😃

I think I should express it with my own words, but to my sorrow, I have little knowledge about a work of art.To tell the truth, it's no more than only once that I have ever been to a gallery. It's just that I'm an amateur.😳

The writer admired the Gallery Fake like next.😃

『The fakes in the comic book, Gallery Fake, are aimed at professional. It's wonderful.Some people may misunderstand, but almost all of the fakes in the world are trifling and are aimed at amateurs.』

To be continued. By😁

No.472 11/08/08 15:22
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 471 【A comic book of Gallery Fake】Ⅲ

Katsuhiko Takahashi continued.『For example,as for a woodblock print 浮世絵,its fakes are next ones.The names of works of which second or third rate of painters are cut off or erased.』😏

『Or replacing their names with another famous ones such as Hokusai,Hiroshige and so on.Or adding another colors which look old to replicas graved by human and made it look the real things.』

He continued『There are hardly any case like next one.An person who made the fakes put its heart and soul into its replica which resemble thed works of art of Hokusai or Hiroshige.』

He continued.『It's hard to create, but it doesn't pay.It's the fake』

• << 477 【A comic book of Gallery Fake】Ⅳ Katsuhiko Takahashi deals with woodblock print 浮世絵 in his mystery novels.He specializes in the art.😃 He continues.『If creating a fake of piece of woodblock print,a person who makes the fake has to inscribe about 10 printing blocks 版木.』😚 He continues.『The person has to prepare for some papers which were adopted in the Edo era.As for paints,the ones which are adopted with modern artists aren't used at all.』 He continued.『If the person tries to make the fake seriously, it will cost no less than from 5 to 10 million yen.In addition,no more than one piece of the work is sold.』 He continues『If a work of art of Hokusai or Hiroshige which had never announced were discovered,mass media would be so excited that its pattern 絵柄 would spread among the people.』😚 He continues『If those kinds of works appear one after another,the people will be suspicious of them.The amount of money of no more than one piece of work is negligible.』😂 To be continued.By😁

No.473 11/08/08 16:04
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

To 幸せ者さん😃

Hello.How are you?I'm afraid you are suffering from bad condition.I hope you don't overwork so much,though it seems to be difficult.😔

Recently I've started take an interest in science,so I'm apt to absorbed in expressing it,though it means I don't always understand it.I try to understand it.😳

I'm going to express humanities as much as I can,for I hope my English makes you encourage,or relieve your agony,even if it's a brief space of time.🔤

By the way,Will you do me a favor?When expressing French, I've wanted to show French flag with pictorial symbol えもじ, but I don't know it.Could you please show me it?🙏

You needn't to make a haste.Have a good evening.😁

No.474 11/08/08 19:37
幸せ者 ( 30代 ♀ iWFJ1 )

>> 469 To 幸せ者さん😃 Hello and how are you? I hope you recover from a poor cond… Sucharaka Ichiro san, good evening.

As for 🇫‘de’ and ‘periode’, your mind about ‘periode’is correct.

Concerning about the word 🇫‘de’, please see the example as following:

🇫Eau ‘de’ Cologne
(日本では、オーデコロン)
🇺Water ‘of’ Cologne

(化粧水の一種として知られている)

-Continues-

No.475 11/08/08 19:54
幸せ者 ( 30代 ♀ iWFJ1 )

>> 474 -Continuation-

As you may know by now,
English word for 🇫‘de’ would be ‘of’(~の)😃

ところで、‘of’や‘de’を、わざわざ付けない事も多い為、 🇫で‘de’が出現したからと言って、直ぐ様、🇺で‘of’に置き換えるのは間違いの元になります。

Please have a pleasant night.🌠

No.476 11/08/09 13:55
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 475 Hello.Thank you for your kind explanation. How are you?😃

Without your explanation, I would continue to think a word of『 de』 in French is equal to 『the』 in English forever😳

By the way,to my joy,a limitation of number of letters here,a bulletin board,changed into 1400.I'm sure 700 wasn't enough.😚

Whenever I express something here,a number of 1024 is shown at upper left on a screen of my cell phone.If my letters are over,how will the number be shown here, I'm wondering.😚

Generally speaking,a long day off,what is called 盆休み approaches.Where are you going then?😊

Even if we go anywhere during the long day off, I'm afraid we will end up encountering lots of crowds and be completely exhausted,so I will never go on outing.😩

By the way, I will change my workplace again,though it doesn't mean I change the temporary company I belong to.It' just that a place where I'm dispatched is changed.😔

I can't help it.Next workplace for me is determined.😃

Have a comfortable afternoon.😁

• << 480 To 幸せ者さん😃 Hello.How are you?😃 As for a long day off,needless to say, my remarks don't mean we go together. It means each of us act in each way.😃 I'm sure a way of saying something is difficult. I don't think I want to do something bad which you hate.Please don't offend me.😃 Have a comfortable day.🌴

No.477 11/08/09 15:13
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 472 【A comic book of Gallery Fake】Ⅲ Katsuhiko Takahashi continued.『For e… 【A comic book of Gallery Fake】Ⅳ

Katsuhiko Takahashi deals with woodblock print 浮世絵 in his mystery novels.He specializes in the art.😃

He continues.『If creating a fake of piece of woodblock print,a person who makes the fake has to inscribe about 10 printing blocks 版木.』😚

He continues.『The person has to prepare for some papers which were adopted in the Edo era.As for paints,the ones which are adopted with modern artists aren't used at all.』

He continued.『If the person tries to make the fake seriously, it will cost no less than from 5 to 10 million yen.In addition,no more than one piece of the work is sold.』

He continues『If a work of art of Hokusai or Hiroshige which had never announced were discovered,mass media would be so excited that its pattern 絵柄 would spread among the people.』😚

He continues『If those kinds of works appear one after another,the people will be suspicious of them.The amount of money of no more than one piece of work is negligible.』😂

To be continued.By😁

No.478 11/08/10 08:03
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 477 【A comic book of Gallery Fake】Ⅴ

Katsuhiko Takahashi continues.『As for a woodplock print,spending a fake on 10 million yen,its profits is no more than 2 million yen at best.』😏

He continues.『Therefore,as for a print 版画,trying to make a fake is stupid.As a result of it, it's forced to be the fakes like next ones. Deceiving the people with replicas,or repairing the replicas and selling them with high price.』😒

He continues.『A buyer who has little knowledge about the woodblock print will buy it,but a professional will usually see through the fake.Otherwise,it won't pay』😏

He continues.『Some people used to brings lots of fakes to me for appraisement 鑑定,though I could see through whether or not they were fake at a glance.It just that they knew nothing about the woodblock print.They couldn't recognized even prints of photograph.』😩

He continues.『I can't create any fictions with those kinds of simple fakes,but as for another fakes which cheats even a professional are hard.』😲

No.479 11/08/10 09:38
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 478 【A comic book of Gallery Fake】Ⅵ

Katsuhiko Takahashi continues.『As for the crafty fakes,not only skills,but also expertize and lively imagination more than a professional are requested.』😃

He continues.『While readers may feel uneasy or their hearts may beat fast when reading a story about the crafty fakes,its author has to study so hard and need a sense of creating splendid 『falsefood』😲

He continues『I specialize in woodblock print,so some ideas of the fake about it may occur to me,but I have nothing confident in other fields.』😠

He continues.『In a story of the Gallery Fake,some characters are students 研究者 or real enthusiasists.Considering contests of wits 知恵比べ with them, I will be at a loss.』😥

By the way, I tried to continue to express a little more, but I feel tired a little. I'll stop it this time.😃

To be continued.By

• << 481 【A comic book of Gallery Fake】Ⅶ Katsuhiko Takahashi continues.『Even if an author of the comic book has a brain trust 頭脳集団,it has another talent to make sure of eccence of making the fakes.The talent isn't merely the cramming in of knowledge.』😃 He continues.『In spite of the difficulty,he's accomplished it easily. If I tried to it,I would give up in it with no more than 10 works and withdraw from it.』😥 He continues.『Its author has adopted all artistic fields such as Western paintings,traditional Japanese paintings 日本画,handwriting 書,earthware 陶器, jewelry,clock,watch,musical box オルゴール,sculpture,woodblock print,a statue of Buddha.』😲 He continues『It's impossible to be an expert of all those fields,but he's comprehended them enough,conveying how interesting his works were.Sometimes he disproved an established theory and clarified its eccence.』💮

No.480 11/08/10 10:02
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 476 Hello.Thank you for your kind explanation. How are you?😃 Without you… To 幸せ者さん😃

Hello.How are you?😃

As for a long day off,needless to say, my remarks don't mean we go together. It means each of us act in each way.😃

I'm sure a way of saying something is difficult. I don't think I want to do something bad which you hate.Please don't offend me.😃

Have a comfortable day.🌴

No.481 11/08/10 15:29
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 479 【A comic book of Gallery Fake】Ⅵ Katsuhiko Takahashi continues.『As fo… 【A comic book of Gallery Fake】Ⅶ

Katsuhiko Takahashi continues.『Even if an author of the comic book has a brain trust 頭脳集団,it has another talent to make sure of eccence of making the fakes.The talent isn't merely the cramming in of knowledge.』😃

He continues.『In spite of the difficulty,he's accomplished it easily. If I tried to it,I would give up in it with no more than 10 works and withdraw from it.』😥

He continues.『Its author has adopted all artistic fields such as Western paintings,traditional Japanese paintings 日本画,handwriting 書,earthware 陶器, jewelry,clock,watch,musical box オルゴール,sculpture,woodblock print,a statue of Buddha.』😲

He continues『It's impossible to be an expert of all those fields,but he's comprehended them enough,conveying how interesting his works were.Sometimes he disproved an established theory and clarified its eccence.』💮

No.482 11/08/11 14:42
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【おかげさまで】

We Japanese often use the word of 『おかげさまで』in our every day lives.We can use the word in both of cases whether or not someone really helpes us.😃

Contrary to it,when speaking English,we have to distinguish the difference between them.☝

For instance,if we say like next,『Thanks to you,my son passed the entrance exam.』, it would mean someone helped my son to study for an exam or my son bought his way into the school 裏口入学 😚

On the other hand,when someone asks us like next,『Did your son pass the entrance exam』,if we will answer it with a nuance of the Japanese word,(お陰様で)we should say like next.🙋

『Thanks for asking. Yes,he did.』In short,it means we are grateful to someone for kind consideration and asking us about the exam.😺

This is the closest expression to the Japanese one,『お陰様で』,therefore,when someone asks us like next,『How are you doing』,if we reply to it with the nuance of 『お陰様』,we should say like next.😃

『Thanks for asking.I'm fine』

To be continued.By 😚

No.483 11/08/11 15:36
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【お陰様で and 頂きます】

As fos the sentence,『How are you doing?』,if receiving an expression of other's sympathy お見舞いの言葉 when we are sick in bed,we usually omit the part of 『for asking』😚

As for another Japanese phrase,『頂きます』,it's also hard to express its nuance in English,for there aren't any English conventional phrase which are equal to the Japanese one,『頂きます』😣

In short,in Britain and the United States,they say a prayer before a meal,or when a person like a host starts to eat at a meal,others also starts to do.🍚

Contrary to it,we Japanese who are get used to say 『頂きます』 before a meal,we are apt to think we have no manners and we can't compose ourselves.落ち着かない😚

It's just a customary difference betwee us and them,the English and the Americans.If we want to say something before a meal,a phrase of『Everything looks so delicious』will be pleased with them.🇬🇺

As for those remarks of mine, I referred to next book.

これを英語で言えますか?

副題 学校で教えてくれない身近な英語

講談社インターナショナル [編]

I somehow feel like eating something.😊

No.484 11/08/11 17:14
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【御馳走様 and つまらないものですが 】

As to Japanese phrase 『御馳走様』which we say after a meal,『Thank you for the delicious dinner』is all right.🍖

Though the phrase isn't also an English conventional expression at all,so we have to change its way of saying such as breakfast or dinner.🍞

As for an answer 『お粗末様』to 『Thank you for the delicious dinner』,『You are( quite) welcome』is all right.😃

If we want to emphasize a feeling of modesty,there is a way of saying like 『Well,it was no banquet.』,though it hasn't been adopted so much😚.

When sending a present to others,we usually adopt of saying,『つまらないものですが』it's a unique Japanese way.🎁

When sending the present to others,even we Japanese will be looking for the present which will be pleased with the others,taking pains,so we'll never think it's trivial at all.😉

When sending a presents to our children,we never say they are trivial.Let's change the way of idea about-face 180度.😃

We should say with confidence like next.『I found something really nice for you』👍

No.485 11/08/11 18:40
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 484 【つまらないものですが and 粗茶】 and other

For the life of you,if you think you are too shy to say like that as a Japanese,there are these two ways of saying next.🙋

How about saying,『I brought you a little somethin』or 『I hope you like it』😃

Not only 『つまらないものですが』but also 『粗茶』is odd if we try to translate them word for word.When serving a person with a tea with a word of 『粗茶です』,we never think so.🍵

As for a conventional Japanese phrase for serving tea,『I hope you like green tea』is ok.🍵

When asking someone its favorite beverage such as coffee or tea,and served someone with it,there is a way of saying.『Here's your coffee』☕

By the way,roughly speaking,we can express a response with no more than 1400 characters,but it depends.As for me,I can express the thread with 1024 characters.😚

As for the number of the letters,nothing has changed at all.Does the ミクル really become more useful? I'm not sure of it.😔

As to the ミクル I'm not sure what kind of things have improved.😚

No.486 11/08/12 10:09
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Turner】

『Turner is an English landscape painter who represented light and atmosphere abstractly』               
Turner is one of painters of Romanticism, but there are all sorts of Romanticism.😃

While Gericault and Delacroix of French painters were attracted with human dramas, Turner was enchanted by natural dramas,like the other English,if being exaggerated,being engrossed in the universal energy.🌴

It was not just a landscape but the atmosphere like unknown one and creature of what is called SFX movie that a leading role in his landscape.🙋

His paintings in which light,colors and shapes were represented in complete harmony were ahead of the Impressionism 印象派 no less than 30 years.👏

While he was a fantastic painter,he was poor. He seemed to be proud of being poor.😃

One day a nobleman who respected Turner as a mentor brought a painting of the nobleman. Turner looked at it and admired😚

『It's wonderful,but you are lacking in only one thing to be a great painter. It's poverty』😃

No.487 11/08/12 12:00
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Gericault】

『Gericault was a painter who abandoned an imaginary theme and sent us messages from reality』

Gericault was a painter who didn't watch a myth and religion but reality as his theme.😃

He was interested in unusual things such as death and madness so much that even his friend, Delacroix,was surprised at him.💀

The people were shocked with his masterpiece,『a raft いかだ of the メデューサ号』which was collected data based on a real event and represented.

Contrary to it,some other people who assumed sublime 崇高な paintings such as heroes worthy found that the painting of miserable victims was just ugly.😒

His works in which horses were painted are well-known.He loved riding a horse, but he fell from his horse.It caused him to be dead.🐎

Gogh praised wors of Gericault『Figures in his works have their back which were firm.I feel as if there were atmosphere around figures and come out of the paintings.』😃

I'm wondering it means the figures are three-dimensional.His remark reminds me another thing.😃

No.488 11/08/12 16:34
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 487 【Paintings】

Paintings are watching and feeling for the people who appreciate them.They don't always have to have some comments on the work of art.😃

When being moved by something wonderful,they don't always have to have some comments on them, I'm wondering.It's just that it's enough to bemoved 😚

However then they are apt to tell their deep impression to others.The more they are moved,the more they become eloquent, and it's worthy of their eloquence, I'm sure.😃

Neither I have any chance to see works of art nor I try to go to see them for a gallery,so I'm sure I have to make use of lots of chance to see the works of art.😃

When expressing works of art, I referred to a book,and there are some photographs of the work of art printed in the book.😃

As for their size,almost all of the photographs are reduced, so I found it hard to recognize the worth of the work of art.😔

I hope I can be moved by a splendid the work of art some day.😁

No.489 11/08/12 18:10
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Impressionism 印象主義】

When the shogunate government 幕府 of Edo era was ruined by the Restoration of Imperial Rule 大政奉還 in Japan, Impressionism was being tried to develop in France🇫

Painters of the Impressionism tried to represent what they had seen actually faithfully.😃

To be exact,they belonged to Realism.They watched outside the world with new sensitivity.🙋

They would have tried to recreate instant imressions such as change of light and trembling of the air rather than shapes of things.☝

The works of the Imressions in which vivid colors and bold and unrestrained touch became by far brighter than what it used to be.✨

If touch of some pictures before Courbet, one of typical painters of the Realism,is the color of coffee,other touch of other ones of typical painter of the Impressionism,Manet,became another color of coffee in which milk was put.Degas who was also one of typical painter of the Impressionism said like that.😃

• << 498 【Impressionism】Ⅱ The people criticized works of『草上の昼食』and『オランピア of author,Manet who was said to be a father of the Impressionism,as indecent 露骨 and vulgar.😒 Contrary to it,lots of young painters were attracted by his bright paintings.Some of them belonged to the Impressionism.😍 There were all sorts of painters who have personalities 個性的な in the Impressionism.😃 Monet who earnestly sought for light.Renoir who loved beautiful ladies.Degas who wasn't interested in a landscape at all,but tried to capture an instant movement of a woman in the nude or a dancer.Seurat who analyzed colors scientifically and was good at sketch 点描.🙋 As for the sketch 点描,it resembles a mosaic which is very beautiful and exquisite.😃 I've watched the sketch 点描 only once at a gallery.I thought it was beautiful.I was impressed with it,though I wasn't moved by it at all.😚 I'm just an amateur and have little knowledge about paintings, but I think I should make much of what I feel.💡

No.490 11/08/13 00:33
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Why do people in Kobe try not to go to a noted place 名所 of sightseeing,神戸異人館?】

As few people in Tokyo go up what is called the Tokyo tower,few people in Kobe go to what is called 神戸異人館.😃

It's a highlight of sightseeing,but they have no business to go to see it,besides there are steeply slopes around the 神戸異人館,so going to see it makes the people in Kobe wear out.😣

異人館 is Western mansion which was built as residence of Europeans and Americans from the last daxs of the Tokugawa shogunate 幕末 to the Meiji era.🇺

Their mansions were built up in their settlements 居留地 and they were in high ground.🇫

The Western people in those days used to go down the slopes from their mansions in the high ground,and go to their workplace in present seafront.🇬

When having finished their work,they used to return to the high ground through steeply slopes on foot.🇩

Needless to say,we have to go up the steeply slopes in order to visit the 異人館.💨

No.491 11/08/13 01:33
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 490 【Why do people in Kobe try not to go to a noted place of sightseeing,神戸異人館?】

A pamphlet for a tourist says like next.『When walking up narrow slopes like mazes, we find the strange space in which the passage of time stops before we know it.』☺

Contrary to it,the people in Kobe say like next.『When walking up the narrow slopes like labyrinths,it isn't the passage of time but the movements of our bodies that stops.We find it hard to go up there』😚

However they have to guide their friends who live in other prefectures sometimes when their friends ask them to guide the 異人館 for them.😱

Then they have to change their shoes. They have to put on a pair of shones.Then they go for the 異人館 as if they went for a picnic. It's natural for them.😁

By the way,how are you 幸せものさん? Have you ever been to the 異人館?Have a nice dream.🌠

No.492 11/08/13 08:01
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Roads in Osaka prefecture.The difference between 『筋』and 『通』】

If we are strangers somewhere, we'll be easy to lose our way.Country people say the roads in the center of Tokyo are hard to understand.😣

As for the roads in Tokyo,if going into a back street from a main street,the road suddenly changes into a one-way traffic sometimes,so we end up not going out of it.🚗

Let's suppose a kind person in Tokyo told us to go straight down ○○street,but the name itself of the street happened to change on the way.😥

Osaka prefecture is also a great city like Tokyo, but main streets are relatively easy to understand.💡

They call the roads two kinds of way,『通』and 『筋』in the Osaka .According to the ways of calling the them,they can recognize each direction of north,south,east and west.💡

For instance,as to the 『通』such as 『中之島通』or『淀川通』,it means the roads which lead to east and west.😃

Contrary to it,as for 『筋』such as 『心斎橋筋』,『堺筋』,it means the roads run to north and south.🙋

To be continued.By😁

No.493 11/08/13 09:03
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 492 【Roads in Osaka prefecture.The difference between 『通』and 『筋』】

If we recognize the difference between the『通』and 『筋』clearly,we'll find it easy to recognize each direction.😃

It doesn't mean it didn't used to be easy to recognize from the old days.🏯

They didn't used to talk both words,『通』and 『筋』properly.They used to adopt『筋』more than 『通』☀

In the Meiji era,when having been readjusted the division of the lands区画整理 ,using both『通』and『筋』clearly.🙋

After that,when calling a new road,they decided to call it,according to a law,『通り』means runs east and west and 『筋』means leads south and west to.😃

By the way,when showing four directions by turn in Englis, English speakers usually north,south,east and west in turn,according to my electoronic dictionary.It's a kind of idiom in English, I'm sure.💡

Contrary to it,we usually the four directions『東西南北』in turn. The difference between the two of them are a little interesting to me.💡

To be continued.By😁

No.494 11/08/13 11:19
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

To 幸せものさん😃

How are you? I hope you are all right.😃

I'm sure your terrible experience of the great earthquake in Hanshin urges you to do something helpful for the people suffering from the hardships in the Tohoku region.☀

I've never carried a knapsack on my back for years.😚

Have a comfortable long day off.😁

No.495 11/08/13 15:39
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【上ル、下ル、what's a secret hidden in a unique address of Kyoto?】

In general,in a guidebook,when being introduced a place of a store,for example, it's described『渋谷区○○町××ー××ー××』 like that.😃

○○ is a name of a town and×× is house number 番地.Contrary to it,in another guidebook for Kyoto is described like next.😃

『上京区△△通□□上ル』

Neither a name of a town nor a house nunber are described.Some people may be taken aback, but the more they learn to know Kyoto, the more they recognize the way of describing is useful.💡

As to △△, it's a name of a street.To be exact,a place where two streets cross.😃

For example,『堀川通一条』means a place where a street of 堀川通 and 一条通 cross.😃

As for the address of Kyoto, 『上ル』means being in the north.In Kyoto,going for north is expressed 『上ル』,going for south is 『下ル』,going for east is『東入ル』and going for west is『西入ル』💡

At the center of Kyoto,its streets run north,south,east and west as if they were squares of go board 碁盤の目,so its way of calling is useful.😃

No.496 11/08/14 06:12
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 495 【上ル、下ル、What's secret is hidden in a unique addresr in Kyoto?】Ⅱ

As to the Japanese words,『上ル、下ル』they aren't only used in a guidebook,but also the people in the Kyoto often use them in their everyday lives.😃

When telling someone a road,we usually say the person with the word ofright or left.😃

Instead of them, the people in Kyoto use the word of 『上ル、下ル』.They recognize both their own positions and north,south,east and west exactly.😃

When travelling to Kyoto,we should follow the people's example in Kyoto and be conscious of directions which we face,then we may not lose our ways.💡

When comparing the word of 『通』and 『筋』in Osaka with 『上ル』『下ル』in Kyoto, I find the difference between them interesting.😁

By the way, I tried to express the word of 『上ル』『下ル』word for word, but it's meaningless,I'm sure.😣

Even if they are kinds of dialect or the standard language,in short,they are Japanese words,so if I try to say them in English,they mean same.😩

No.497 11/08/14 10:04
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【行ってきます】

We use this phrase every day, but there are no conventional English expressions for the Japanese one.😃

Needless to say,when we leave home,there are varied phrase for greeting.🙋

『I'll be leaving now』seems to be similar to 『行ってきます』,but 『Bye』,『See you』,or『See you later』are also all right.💡

We have to be careful of next thing.☝ We use the Japanese phrase『行ってきます』when we go to work every day or when we go on a trip for a month.

However,when we try to express the two situation,we should add time or place to the phrases.🙋

For example,『See you tonight』or『See you next month』.Then our feeling of wanting to see is sent to others.💡

By the way,how are you? 幸せものさん😃

I hope you are all right.As for my last remark for you, I wasn't intend to make fun of your behaviors which you helped lots of people who had difficulty.😣

However I'm afraid you upset about my remark. If you did, I apologize to you for it. I'm sorry.🙏🙇🙏🙇🙏🙇🙏🙇

Have a nice day.🌴

No.498 11/08/14 19:44
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 489 【Impressionism 印象主義】 When the shogunate government 幕府 of Edo era wa… 【Impressionism】Ⅱ

The people criticized works of『草上の昼食』and『オランピア of author,Manet who was said to be a father of the Impressionism,as indecent 露骨 and vulgar.😒

Contrary to it,lots of young painters were attracted by his bright paintings.Some of them belonged to the Impressionism.😍

There were all sorts of painters who have personalities 個性的な in the Impressionism.😃

Monet who earnestly sought for light.Renoir who loved beautiful ladies.Degas who wasn't interested in a landscape at all,but tried to capture an instant movement of a woman in the nude or a dancer.Seurat who analyzed colors scientifically and was good at sketch 点描.🙋

As for the sketch 点描,it resembles a mosaic which is very beautiful and exquisite.😃

I've watched the sketch 点描 only once at a gallery.I thought it was beautiful.I was impressed with it,though I wasn't moved by it at all.😚

I'm just an amateur and have little knowledge about paintings, but I think I should make much of what I feel.💡

No.499 11/08/15 05:46
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【行ってらっしゃい,ただいま and おかえりなさい】

As for an answer to the Japanese phrase,『行ってきます』,there are various responnses such as『Bye』or『See you』😃

There are next phrases which substitute for the Japanese phrase,『行ってらっしゃい』😃

We say to a child who is going to school,『Come straight home』and to one of family member who is going to take a trip『Take care』

As for the Japanese phrase,『ただいま』,there are no conventional English phrase.If trying to translate it literally,『I'm back』or『I'm home』😃

Those phrases are,if anything どちらかと言えば,adopted with next situation.When we come home,no one recognizes.😚

『I've just come home』.When we call like it,we adopt the phrase.😃

We use next phrase for a person who come back from its travels.『Welcome back』😊

We say next phrase to a child who come back from his school『How was your school?』and to a person who come back from its work『How was your work?』😃

We need to change the way of speaking,according to its situation.💡

No.500 11/08/15 10:53
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The Bible】

Some people say like next.『With more knowledge about Christanity,we could enjoy our trip to Europe』When standing in front of paintings which are filled with inspiration of Christanity and solemn great chapel😃

It is regrettable that I've never been abroad and I won't, but I want to know about the Christanity.💡

As for the best part サワリ of the Bible,I hear it is interesting as a reading matter,so I'm going to try to express it in English at next my thread.🔤

I've read a book about the old Testament 旧約聖書 before.At the first chapter suggested its readers they should say『アイヤ~ヨッ』⁉

The old Testament starts from some names such as アブラハム、イサク、ヤコブ、and ヨセフ in turns.『アイヤ~ヨッ』means taking each of one letters of the angular Japanese phonetic syllably カタカナ of the names,アブラハム、イサク、ヤコブ and ヨセフ😁

When trying to express the old Testament, I remember the book.😃

I'm going to finish my third diary.Lots of people seem to have read it,and I'm grateful for them,especially,for 幸せものさん,to it.Thanks😁

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

日記掲示板のスレ一覧

携帯日記を書いてみんなに公開しよう📓 ブログよりも簡単に今すぐ匿名の日記がかけます。

• レス新
  • 人気
  • スレ新
  • レス少
新しくスレを作成する