おばさんイジリされる職場
スカートの丈が床につきます
彼氏にカマかけたらクロ 別れるべきか

A diary of a heretic in English

レス500 HIT数 50207 あ+ あ-

蚤野心蔵( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )
11/08/15 10:53(更新日時)

A diary of a heretic in English

To my joy, I have just finished the secod English diary , so I'm going to start the third one,for I haven't expressed even half what I wanted to describe.😚

As for the phrase of the title,heretic, it means an unorthodoxed person. It comes from Christanity.It seems that the people who belived in Christanity have been regarded as orthodox, but lots of people have thought the others who never tried to believe in Christanity unorthodox, so they have been calling them heretic.😚

I'm sure generally speaking we Japanese are apt to hate the heretic.We are liable to make much of harmony with others, so I'm wondering if we hate the heretic.😚

I'm sure I have to listen to some useful advice, but I can't always accept all of them.As a result of it, if others call me a heretic, I can't help it, but the great many people aren't always right, I'm sure.Here we go.Hey!幸せ者さん!I'm here😃

No.1541940 11/03/11 07:09(スレ作成日時)

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

No.101 11/04/14 10:12
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 100 Good morning and thank you for your message😃

I'm happy to hear your recovery.🙋

You ate udon,didn't you? According to the book, it expresses next things🍜

The people who live in the Kansai area are fond of takoyaki,okonomiyaki,bread and udon.Its main ingredient is wheat flour, so it is said they love 粉もん.🍞

The wheat flour contains plenty of starch澱粉,it means they may love starchy food so much, but why?🍞

It is said that one of reasons is they originally like foods which are soft to crunch,for example,breadlike pieces of dried wheat gluten 麩 ,delicacy composed of dried layers of the skin of soybean 湯葉 and bean curd 豆腐,they seem to love the foods.🙋

All of the foods which are made from wheat are soft, though it's difficult to make the foods which are hard to crunch in wheat flour.🍞

It's also said what they love the starcy food is connected with their personality,what is called いらち,impatient one.😃

Have a comfortable day😁

No.102 11/04/14 15:04
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 101 According to the book,the people who live in Kansai prefer udon to soba so much,for they love its soup stock ダシ of light seasoning and it softer than soba,moreover the time of boiling it seems to be closely related their likeness.🍜

As to the time of boiling, udon doesn't take time, it takes about an half minute.Contrary to it,it takes a few minutes to boil soba, so impatinet people have loved the udon,🍜

As for okonomiyaki,while in Kantou area a store clerk doesn't baked it but a customer usually bakes it for itself,in Kansai area a store clerk usually bakes it for a customer.☀

As for the store,it wishes to bake it for itself and to serve the customer quickly and the store wish the customer to eat up speedy and leaves there, so turnover回転率 customer becomes good and it will make money.💰

On the other hand as to the customer,it wants to eat quickly after ordering and to leave there quickly.Everything goes well🙆

Have a pleasant day😁

No.103 11/04/14 15:29
幸せ者 ( 30代 ♀ iWFJ1 )

>> 102 Hello, Nushi san.   

I do not know much about the difference between Udon soup in Kanto and in Kansai.😥

I know what you tried to say. One can easily tell the difference of Udon soups in both areas by its colours. Kanto's soup is deeper than Kansai's.

Ah, maybe people in Kansai prefer Udon than Soba because boling time for Udon noodle is shorter, we use to be said `いらち´, hates to wait.

See you later.

No.104 11/04/14 18:53
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 103 Hello again.😃

In fact, I couldn't understand the difference between the Kansai soup stock and Kantou one.As you told,the Kantou one seems to be blacker than Kansai one.☀

Some people in Kansai say like that the udon of Kantou is very dark as if lots of soy souce were being poured.😱

I'm wondering if there are a lot of people who are いらち in Kansai,for you can buy たこ焼き and いか焼き at a store of a style of stand-up meal.You needn't to enter the store and can eat the food when walking.😊

By the way,as for the Nintoku tennouryou, I'm going to start to express it in a few days.To tell the truth, I didn't even know it lies in Sakai city until the other day.😳

Have a good evening.😁

No.105 11/04/14 19:55
幸せ者 ( 30代 ♀ iWFJ1 )

>> 104 Nushi san, as for Udon, I suppose it is as exactly as you wrote.⤴
As for relation between
`いらち´and `立ち喰い´ Ikayaki and Takoyaki I am not sure.

Nintoku Emperor's tomb, I think people far from Kansai should not know the exact place. Nushi san you already got many knowledge.👌

Please have a pleasant night.🌠

No.106 11/04/14 21:05
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 88 【What is called IH cooking】Ⅲ Controling quantity of electricity is a… 【What is called IH cooking】Ⅳ and others

Comparing to an an gas cooker,the IH cooking has next weak points.When grilling fish, the IH cooking may be often underdone生焼け,besides,amount of carbon dioxide emissions are more than the oil cooker.😣

If those demerits are improved,the IH cooking will be spread among us so much.🙌

By the way, there is one thing which I want to ask 幸せ者さん.If you set 着レス通信 for my diary, please set off when you go to bed,unless my remarks may disturb you.😃

As for the comment of Kansai customs,the book isn't suitable all of the people in Kansai. I'm sure it depends,so please don't mind it at all.😊

Have a good night🌠

No.107 11/04/15 05:39
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【What is the unknown the 4th century in the Japanese history?】

In Japan there are some places where we can't excavate and research even if they are precious archeologically考古学的に. They are some secrets which are connected with the imperial family which includes a mausoleum 陵 of the Nintoku Emperor.😒

By the way,as for culture and anthoropology人類学 ,there were rapid change in Japan at the 4th century.😲

There were some remarkable differece, comparing with thetimes before the 4th century.😚

In the first place,a tombs of the Emperor. They used to be just the hills, but they changed into complicated style like 前方後円墳.☀

The bronze bell-shaped vessels 銅鐸 as a ritual tool were suddenly stopped making.Bronze used to be adopted mainly, but ironware replaced it.☀

As for body type and features, they changed violently.It used to be well-defined彫りが深い and solidly body,it was similar to 縄文人,but it changed into the one who was not well-defined.

No.108 11/04/15 18:45
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 107 【What is the unknown part of the 4th century in Japan】Ⅱ

As to the first title, I'm afraid it wasn't appropriate,so I corrected it.😃

Lots of things changed in the 4th century, and tatooes which used to be one of customs then,but they stopped them then.🗾

In the latter of the 4th century, the changes became so remarkable that tombs of emperors changed into the enormous one like the 前方後円墳,whic were mainly consturucted then.☀

They seemed to started to paintimg wall-paintings in the room where there were some coffins in the 前方後円墳.🗾

As to possessions buried with a dead person,they used to be swords and mirrors, but harness馬具 and crowns replaced them. It seemed to be similar to the cultures of the Korean Peninsula and continent.😃

By the way,as for the【continent】, I'm not sure it corresponds with what kind of continent,for it doesn't expressed clearly,though maybe the 【continent】means China.😚

To be continued.😁

No.109 11/04/16 02:10
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 108 【What is the unknown part in the 4th century in Japan】Ⅲ

According to 魏志倭人伝, there is some descriptions in which there were neither horses nor cows in not only邪馬台国 but also倭国.🗾

As for 邪馬台国 after the 3rd century,we can't get its information,but lots of harness and buried bones of horses were discovered.🗾

It suggested the horses were carried from the continent to Japan.We can guess that somebody carried them.😃

There is questions that how much did an equestrian people騎馬民族 came to Japan from the Korean peninshula or the continent.?⛵

Did small number of the equestrian group come to Japan with their horses step by step or did enormous groups higly advanced come to Japan overwhelmingly?⛵

If it remainded some records of the group in detail,we could realize its actual situation of inflow流入,but we can't,for there is no data like 魏志倭人伝.😥

By the way, I'm sure, I may begin to take interested in the ancient history.😁

No.110 11/04/16 03:14
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 109 【What is the unknown part of the 4th century in Japan】Ⅳ

As for the times from the end of the 3rd century to the beginning of the 5th century,there is no objective historic book like 魏志倭人伝.😱

We can't grasp the actual situation of the time before and after the 4th century when extinction of the邪馬台国 and birth of 大和朝廷,these two kinds of great events happened.😱

Whether the 邪馬台国 lay in Kyushu area or in 畿内 and a variety of theories are being claimed among the Japanese History Society.There are a lot of historical mysteries at that times,so lots of researchers call them mysterious 4th century.😃

Contrary to it,a hypothesis has caused a great sensation. It points out that the former culture of an ancient tomb is basically different from the middle and latter culture ones, so next hypothesis has been claimed. In general,we call it the hypothesis of a dynasty王朝 built by the equestrian people.😃

By the way, I feel sleepy.Good night.🌠

No.111 11/04/16 08:29
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 110 【What is the unknown part of the 4th century in Japan】Ⅳ

The hypothesis say like next.The culture of the middle and latter of the ancint tombs is the ones of royalty and titled nobility王侯貴族 and an equestrian people.🐎

Its spread means the conquest of Japan by force.As for its distribution,it spread into some important places of traffic.🗾

Plenty of equestrian people invade and attacked the ancient Japan about the 4th century and conquered not only the 邪馬台国 but also other 倭国.The equestrial people developed 大和朝廷☝

No sooner had the hypothesis was announce than it caused a lot of criticism all over Japan in 1948, so almost all of the people attacked the hypothesis.😱

One person pointed out like that『 the culture of the equestrian people came to Japam, but the culture itself of the people didn't come』.😒

A supportor of the hypothesis objected to it.『Without its culture,the people didn't come』😤

To be continued😁

No.112 11/04/16 09:13
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 111 【What is the unknown part of the 4th century in Japan】Ⅴ

By the way,in the beginning, I started to express these remarks, I tried to describe the tomb of Nintoku Emperor mainly, but I changed it.I tried to grasp the tomb of Nintoku Emperor in the ancient Japam, but I can't reach to the tomb.幸せ者さん,please wait a little more😂

Seeking the origin of the Imperial family for the continent deserved lese majesty不敬罪 before the World WarⅡ, immediately after the War, it may be natural for the hypothesis end up being criticized.😥

As time passed by,a lot of things in which reinforces the hypothesis one after another,so plenty of people support it.😃

A person who knows the hypothesis for the first time, it is prone to doubt whether or not there were horses enough to conquer the ancient Japan then, but lots of tracks of horses were discovered in Gunma prefecture, so the existence of the plenty of horses more than we expected is proved.😃

• << 115 【What is the unknown part of the 4th century in Japan】Ⅵ Harness was discovered one after another,and it was excavated at 藤の木古墳 in Nara prefecture. It is common to northern equestrian people.🐎 Harness of伽耶諸国 was discovered at Korean peninsula.To our surprise,the same harness was also discovered in Japan,for example,馬面冑 in Wakayama prefecture.🐎 The discovery ones of 伽耶諸国 are correspondent with what we call the missing ring of the hypothesis of the equestrian people. Once lots of people were going to forget the hypothesis,but it seems to emerge us again.😲 Some scholars who deny the hypothesis point out that the前方後円墳 were discovered only in Japan. If the 前方後古墳 is closely connected with the equestrian people,the ancient tombs should be discovered so far,but they xeren't. Therefore the 前方後円古墳 is Japanese original ones,😒but…… To be continued. By😁

No.113 11/04/16 09:34
幸せ者 ( 30代 ♀ iWFJ1 )

>> 112 Nushi san good morning.☁ It is cloudy today around here.

The reason why I respect you is because you always find good books to inform us. Concerning to Emperor Nintoku tomb, youmay already know more than domestic(地元の人間)people.

Please continue telling us about our ancestor.

No.114 11/04/16 10:28
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 113 Hello and thank you for your encouragement.😃

Respect? I've not heard the other say to me so often. I can't always find useful book for me.After purchase it, I'm sometimes discouraged with it,for it's boring.😱

When I try to express something in English,without understanding it enough, I can't say in English.Therefore without saying in English, I may not take interest in lots of things so much.😱

When I find something interesting, I'm prone to want the other to listen to me.You are good listener, so you always encourage me to express something in English.😁

Have a comfortable day.See you🙋

No.115 11/04/16 15:19
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 112 【What is the unknown part of the 4th century in Japan】Ⅴ By the way,i… 【What is the unknown part of the 4th century in Japan】Ⅵ

Harness was discovered one after another,and it was excavated at 藤の木古墳 in Nara prefecture. It is common to northern equestrian people.🐎

Harness of伽耶諸国 was discovered at Korean peninsula.To our surprise,the same harness was also discovered in Japan,for example,馬面冑 in Wakayama prefecture.🐎

The discovery ones of 伽耶諸国 are correspondent with what we call the missing ring of the hypothesis of the equestrian people. Once lots of people were going to forget the hypothesis,but it seems to emerge us again.😲

Some scholars who deny the hypothesis point out that the前方後円墳 were discovered only in Japan. If the 前方後古墳 is closely connected with the equestrian people,the ancient tombs should be discovered so far,but they xeren't. Therefore the 前方後円古墳 is Japanese original ones,😒but……

To be continued. By😁

No.116 11/04/16 16:13
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 115 【What is the unknown part of the 4th century in Japan】Ⅶ

The 前方後円古墳 are being discovered one after another in the Korean peninsula recently,especially some of the discoveries in the North Korea are at least 300 years older than the Japanese ones.☀

There are lots of scholars who deny the hypothesis openly,but they seem to underestimate the great violent change in the 4th century,but they seem to admit that there were no horses in the era of 邪馬台国.☀

There are other scholars who don't admit the conquest by the equestrian people but they seek the origin of the imperial family for the continent.Plenty of scholars seem to think the Imperial family was closely connected with the dynasty 王朝 in the continent.☀

There is another hypothesis of the equestrian people.I'm going to express it next time.😃

To be continued. By😁

No.117 11/04/16 20:30
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 116 【What is the unknown part of the 4th century in Japan】Ⅷ

Another hypothesis says next one『 As to its character,the former culture of the ancient tomb is basically different from the middle and latter one.😃

They don't have consciency. We should pay attention that there were changes which happened suddenly between them.』

While it admits the former hypothesis that changes which suddenly happened in the era of the ancient tomb, it denys conquest of 倭国 by the equestrian people.🐎

Another hypothesis insists that the changes happened more slowly. The equestrian people from the Korean peninsula and other people of 倭国 became as one body and they changed into new another equestrian people.🐎

By the way,considering the culture of the ancient tombs, we should take notice of the historic fact that super gigantic ancient tomb was constructed in relatively in short term.🗾

To be continued. By😁

No.118 11/04/16 21:25
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 117 【What is the unknown part of the 4th century in Japan】Ⅸ

Especially, Nintoku Emperor made people construct not only the super huge ancient tomb for his father,Ouzin Emperor but also did his own the super enormous one,前方後円古墳 when he was alive.😃

As for its area of the base底面積 of the ancient tomb of the Nintoku Emperor,it's larger than a pyramid in Giza and the tomb of 始皇帝.

It is famous for its size which is the largest in the world, but to my surprise,the Imperial Household Agency宮内庁 has been prohibited us from excavating the important cultural heritage anthoropogicaly人類学的, so academic investigation about the tomb has never been done.😱

As to the prohibition,there is no legal ground.The Imperial Household Agency continue to refuse to show something useful.Some historians have been negotiating with the Imperial Household Agency for the investigation over and over again, but the negotiations have not made much progress😥

No.119 11/04/16 22:24
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 118 【What is the unknown part of the 4th century in Japan】Ⅹ

It is said that there are more than 10.000円筒塙 in the tomb of the Nintoku Emperor.Some people say there should be harness and weapons for actual fighting,for example long bows and 曲刀,they are peculiar to the equestrian people.😒

By the way, it is said next thing.Being collapsed a part of the tomb of the Nintoku Emperor because of an influence of typhoon,a governor dug the tomb illegally and sold some articrafts from the excavation to an antique shop at Osaka prefecture in the beginning of the Meiji era.👿

Actually,there were some lists which were considered to be the articrafts from the tomb of the Nintoku Emperor.😚

It is said as looking at the lists,we can realize that the possessions buried with a dead person changed. They are different from the former culture ones of the ancient tomb.😲

It is regrettable that the anticraft was sold from thd antique shop at once,and……😥

No.120 11/04/16 23:13
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 119 【What is the unknown part of the 4th century in Japan】ⅩⅠ

It is said that the anticraft is in a museum around London.It's not in Japan in any case.Too bad‼😱

Some people say excavating the tomb of the Nintoku Emperor a little, Japanese history will be rewritten from its very fondations.😱

There are more than 1.000 officials in the Imperial Household Agency, but should they change the secretive methods 秘密主義 and help to clarify the Japanese ancient history academically.😥

Does it mean the upper levels of the Imperial Household Agency know the actual condition of the Japanese ancient history thoroughly,the origin of the 大和朝廷,so they have kept silent obstinately.😒

By the way,the criticism isn't my own.😳

As for the 4th century of Japan,a variety of hypothesis fly back and forth, so we can't grasp its actual situation yet,therefore it may make a breakthrough,in particular,new archeological discoveries have been done successively nowadays.😃

No.121 11/04/16 23:48
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

Supplementation about 【What is the unknown part of the 4th century in Japan】

I recommend a book 『騎馬民族来た!?来ない!?』published by 小学館,to a person who wants to know the hypothesis of the conquest of dynasty by equestrian people.😃

As for its contents,the hypothesis of the equestrian people that some foreign people with gorgeous harness and weapons conquered agricultural people in Japan in the 4th century confronts by another hypothesis that the Japanese people used to be an agricultural people originally.😃

I've finished expressing the tomb of the Nintoku Emperor at last! I could enjoy expressing it🎊

Good night and please have a nice dream,幸せ者さん🌠

No.122 11/04/16 23:57
幸せ者 ( 30代 ♀ iWFJ1 )

>> 121 Good evening Nushi san, I almost fell asleep then you at last came to final in telling us your story about Emperor Nintoku.

Thank you.

I would tell you my comment after reading it.

Good night.🌠

No.123 11/04/17 08:13
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《for our future》

『As science makes progress,the earth is being polluted.The word of ecology will be a motto in the world of the scientific technology』

【robot】

『It seems to be hard to realize the アトム』                 Science has made progress remarkably in the 21th century. There is a comic,鉄腕アトム. It is said its birthday is April 3 in 2003 in its story, but it has already passed. Is it possible for us to develop robot which has emotion like アトム or ドラエモン?🚀

The word of robot comes from slavic language,ロボタ. It meant labor. As its name shows,the robot has been developed as a substitute for the labor of the we human being.😃

We say all the rokots which have developed so far are on the principle,but the view that the robot as the substitute one is changing another one.😃

For example,some robots like human or pet has shown up recently.🐶

To be continued. By😁

No.124 11/04/17 11:25
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Robot】Ⅱ

AIBO,whhch sold from Sony,was a great success and become even social phenomina. AIBO walks and acts like a puppy.🐶

AIBO is designed to develop with communication between it and its user.It was produced not to make it work like housework, but to do some movements and its user enjoyed itself the actions of AIBO🐶

In the beginning when Sony started to develop it,some people doubted whether or not the Sony should sell the AIBO,for it seemed to fear that it sold as goods.🐶

Sony originally started to develop a robot for household,so a trial product試作品 of the AIBO was announced,lots of people wanted the AIBO to be sold,and the Sony seemed to make sure it would be a great success.🐶

With the success of the AIBO,a new market of the robots appeared and the AIBO triggered to sell varied products by some makers of toy or consumer electronics家電.Some of them are actually made used at the actual work of nursing介護 and so on.😲

No.125 11/04/17 21:55
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 124 【Robot】Ⅲ

Recently various robots, including ASIMO,are being announced from some makers.The ASIMO,which was announced in 2008,can walk like a human and go up and down the stairs and do easy dance.😃

Its figure resembles the human and lots of people seemed to think the new times of developing the robots started.☀

If developing robots continues,do new robots like アトム appear?,but it seems to be hard,for there are problems of what is called an artificial intellectual and emotion.😥

Research that we make an artificial thing think has started from the next one.Recreating an act of thinking by calculating with machinery.As for an ability of calculating,computer is by far better than we human beings.😲

With its ability,the robots can find clear an answer even if they run into a difficult problem.The research has started with the expectation.😤

To be continued. By😁

No.126 11/04/17 23:06
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 125 【Robot】Ⅳ

A computer made by IBM won a world champion of chess in 1997.The computer made use of its ability to the full and thought movements of all the pieces駒.💻

Needless to say, the computer is different from we human beings,so it couldn't leave out the pieces which don't need to use.💻

The computer which has high ability of calculating can select the best one from the information which is input in it.💻

In other words,without being input, the computer can't do nothing, so an idea of development of recognition becomes the center of public attention.The idea is next one.😃

If we create an intellectual like we human,we need a body like us.For example,if touching fire,we are burned. We usually learn with our experience.🔥

Without giving progrom, we make the robot experience a variety of things actually with trial and error試行錯誤.This field of research is called development of recognition ロボティクス. As for the ロボティクス.😃

No.127 11/04/17 23:50
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 126 【Robot】Ⅴ and others

The research of development of recognitionロボティクス is in the middle of developing, and it seems to take much time.😱

We never dreamed that modern science has developed so much 50 years ago, so we can't expect how much the science will develop after 50 years. The robot like atom may be created.😍

By the way, I love reading comics.I've read next comment in the comics.😃

Appearing a robot which can grasp an raw egg is shocking.As for adjusting its power is delicate and difficult.🐣

Without dropping and breaking,holding the raw egg is hard for the robbot.                    I'm not sure whether or not it's true, for it's just a comic, but it's persuasive.🐣

As to its performance of showing its ability,it's too restrained地味 to attract.😂

To be continued. By'😁

No.128 11/04/18 00:30
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Comics and English】

The other day, I came across an amusing book. It's 【空想英語読本】Its aim is to try to say things and splendid sayings in some comics in English.I enjoy some of them, so I'm going to express it.😃

There is a comic of which title is 北斗の拳. Its hero is a master of martial arts 格闘技.Whenever he fights with some villians and defeats them,he usually says.【You're already dead】💀

To be exact,when he says like that,the villians are alive,though they will be dead in a few seconds.💀

Exactly,he should say that they are already dying.Even if we say 【You are already dead】 in Japanese, it's hard to interpret,for they aren't dead then.😚

It's just a comic, so we have only to enjoy it, so we don't have to deny it passionately😚

To be continued. By😁

No.129 11/04/19 22:25
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Kinki district】

I came across an interesting book. Its title is 『読むだけですっきりわかる日本地理』its author is後藤武士,published by 宝島社,so I'm going to start from the kinki region.🏯

The Kinki region is 畿内 and the other area aroumd it.畿内 are Kyoto, Nara,Oosaka,and Hyogo.In short the area where Emperors used to live and its neighboring areas.🏯

A word of 関西 is similar to the another word of 近畿.Contrary to it,there is a one more word of 関東.😃

It is said that the word of 関西 was not spoken so much before,for the people who has live there seems to be apt to think the place is a center of Japan.🏯

Contrary to it,the word of 関東 is a long way from the capital and neighboring regions around it.😚

Incidentally余談,there is a word みちのく. It means an inner part of roads 道の奥.In plain words,関東 used to mean local areas,not to say it was discriminatory word.😱

To be continued.By the way,how are you,幸せ者さん?I hope you are all right.Have nice dream and good night🌠

No.130 11/04/21 07:33
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 129 【近畿 district】Ⅱ

近畿 district used to be a center of Japan and civilized big city.Conttrary to it,関東 and 東北 districts are far east.😚

By the way,we have called 近畿 district 上方 in the Edo era and we sometimes do today.The word,上,of the 上方,meant the imperial court 朝廷.😃

In short 上方 is the region where there used to be a magnificent city,where the emperors used to live.🏯

The word of 関西 didn't used to be adopted among people until Meiji era,when political center,it used to mean the place where the emperors live,has been moved to Tokyo.😃

As for the both of the words of 関西 and 関東,withot being worried about it, almost all of the peple use them recently, on the contrary,some people use them affectionately.😃

As time passes by,not only the word itself but also its nuance changes, I'm sure.🏯

Next time, I'll express each prefectures in the 近畿 district briefly. See you😁

No.131 11/04/21 07:45
幸せ者 ( 30代 ♀ iWFJ1 )

>> 130 Nushi san good morning.
It is a fine day.

Kinki seems to be a special area of our country by several meanings.

Please have a nice day.

No.132 11/04/21 22:11
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Each prefecture in Kinki district】

I'm going to start from Mie prefecture😃

As for its division, kinki district doesn't always include Mie,especially,an area of Ise coast is being influenced by Nagoya area concerning its culture.🌅

The people recive terrestrial brodcasting 地上波放送 of Nagoya.As for pairing for the tournament of sports and art is combined with Aichi prefecture.😚

Contrary to it,accent of its language is Kansai one, and as to the areas along the Kintetsu line are much more rather closely connecting with Nara and Oosaka prefectures than Tyubu area,so it should be included in Kinki district. Its prefecture office is Tsu.It's the shortest place name in Japan.😁

Ise area is famous for Ise shrine and Shima peninsula is noted for cultivation of pearls.✨

When looking at a Japanese map,Mie prefecture is long and narrow.Wakayama prefecture lies south of the Mie one as if Wakayama supported Mie.Next is Wakayama prefectur.😁

No.133 11/04/22 06:37
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 132 【Each prefecture in Kinki district】Ⅱ

As to Mie prefecture,Iga region was famous for Ninja. It was a Japanese secret agent in feudal times封建時代 with almost magical powers of stealth and concealment.I forgot expressing it💦

Wakayama prefecture used to be called Kii,紀伊国. There are lots of forests in the mountains, so it is said it originates from a country that was blessed with wood, so it is said 紀伊の国 originates from 木の国.🍂

Public transport of land routes is very poor, but there used to be one of what is called 御三家,Kii Han in the area,for the region used to be blessed with high quality wood.🍂

Oosaka city which is the second largest city in Japan is in Oosaka prefecture. It's a center not only in Kinki district but also in the western Japanese.😃

When looking at on a map,it takes after a trademark of リーガル,which is famous for big-name brand of shoe makes.Oosaka is as if a shoe which was faced to left.👢

Next is from Kyoto.😁

No.134 11/04/23 10:53
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 133 【Each prefecture in Kinki district】Ⅲ

Kyoto prefecture lies to the north of Oosaka.Needless to say, Japanese palace used to be there for a long time. It faces on the Japanese sea.We may be apt to forget it,for Kyoto prefecture is long and narrow,not to say, it isn't as Mie prefecture.😃

When looking at a map,Shiga prefecture lies on Mie and Kyoto. The Biwa lake accounts for more than half part of Shiga prefecture,and the lake is the precious one as if it were a water jug for the people in the Keihanshin area.🌅

Shiga used to be called Oumi 近江. It meant a near freshwater lake.In addition another freshwater lake which is far distance is Hamana lake. A region around it used to be called toomi 遠江.🌅

I'm wondering if the place name of 近江 originated from near sea and 遠江 came from far distant sea,though to be exact neither of them are sea.I'm wondering if people in those days couldn't distinguish difference between lake and sea.😚

• << 138 【Each prefecture in Kinki district】Ⅳ Prefectural office 県庁 of Shiga is Ootsu,though some people may misunderstand it's Hikone.There also used to be a palace in Ootsu. Ootsu is close to Kyoto.😃 Nara prefecture is entirely surrounded by the other ones which I've expressed so far, Shiga,Mie,Wakayama, Oosaka,and Kyoto.The inland prefecture, Nara,where an ancient capital,Heijoukyou used to be.😃 Nara is not only a bedroom town ベッドタウン for people in Oosaka but also like a hometown of heart of all the Japanese.😊 The last one is Hyogo prefecture of whose prefectural office is Koobe. It's a smart city. Hyogo may take after Kanagawa where there is Yokohama.🚢 The author says it has expressed some prefectures with odd order.He found it hard to remember each prefecture,so he expressed like that. In short, it's making comical variations of idioms 語呂合わせ.If I say it in English, I'm sure I can't tell you its nuance, so I'll do in Japanese.😁

No.135 11/04/23 18:44
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

To 幸せ者さん😃

Hello.How are you?😃

The other day you gave me some information about 添削指導員.It was kind of you to show two companies.One is 学研 and the other is 小学館集英社.😃

I called 学研 but it said the 添削指導員 is limited to women.As for another one, I have to express my motive of desire for the 添削指導員 in two sheets of manuscript paper with squares four hundred characters400字詰め原稿用紙2枚.😥

I can't fill them with my motive. It's just that I love English and I want the others to know how much interesting English is.

I'm sure I have to enrich充実させる a content of my motive and fill the manual script, but I find it difficult.😱

If you have some good ideas,could you give me them🙇

It doesn't mean I have to make a haste,so if you are in a bad condition,please take it easy. Have a comfortable evening.😁

No.136 11/04/23 19:03
幸せ者 ( 30代 ♀ iWFJ1 )

>> 135 Good evening, my respectful Nushi san.🌠

I am fine now. Thank you.⤴

As for your ‘Shukatsu to Tensaku-shidouin’ give me a try.😉

I'll check the school's tendancy and then try to write your motivation to applicate to the job.
I'll send it to you tomorrow evening because I have to help brother tomorrow morning.🌅

By the way, lake Biwa is as 1/ 6th large as the whole Shiga prefecture,🗾 although as one looks at map, it may be half as large as whole space of the prefecture.

See you tomorrow evening.🌠 Please have a nice night.⭐

No.137 11/04/23 19:29
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

To 幸せ者さん😃

Thank you very much.よろしくお願いします🙇

As for the Biwa lake,you are right. I made sure it with my electric encyclopedia. The lake is about 670km2, and Shiga prefecture is about 4.000km2.You are a person of the district, so you are familiar with it😃

See you later😁

No.138 11/04/24 08:03
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 134 【Each prefecture in Kinki district】Ⅲ Kyoto prefecture lies to the n… 【Each prefecture in Kinki district】Ⅳ

Prefectural office 県庁 of Shiga is Ootsu,though some people may misunderstand it's Hikone.There also used to be a palace in Ootsu. Ootsu is close to Kyoto.😃

Nara prefecture is entirely surrounded by the other ones which I've expressed so far, Shiga,Mie,Wakayama, Oosaka,and Kyoto.The inland prefecture, Nara,where an ancient capital,Heijoukyou used to be.😃

Nara is not only a bedroom town ベッドタウン for people in Oosaka but also like a hometown of heart of all the Japanese.😊

The last one is Hyogo prefecture of whose prefectural office is Koobe. It's a smart city. Hyogo may take after Kanagawa where there is Yokohama.🚢

The author says it has expressed some prefectures with odd order.He found it hard to remember each prefecture,so he expressed like that. In short, it's making comical variations of idioms 語呂合わせ.If I say it in English, I'm sure I can't tell you its nuance, so I'll do in Japanese.😁

No.139 11/04/24 09:08
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Geographical feature of Kinki district and other】

『しがみえわかやま おおさか きょうと』 『まんなか奈良県』『兵庫もよろしゅう』😃

I'm sure it's easy to remember and I find it interesting,though the author was in the wrong about the Biwa lake,though neither did I😳

I'm going to express geographical features of the Kinki district from the area of Japan Sea.🌅

At first,Wakasa Gulf which is saw-toothed ria coastline リアス式海岸. Greater part of the Gulf belongs to Fukui prefecture,but it's connected with Kyoto.🌅

One of the three most famous views in Japan 日本三景, Amano hashidate lies to the west end of the gulf.🌅

Tanpa highlands spread out south of the Wakasa gulf.The Biwa lake lies east of the highland. The lake is in Shiga as if it were 『!』.😃

It's the Yodo river that it flows from the Biwa lake through the Oosaka plain into the Oosaka bay. The Yodo river is only one which flows from the Biwa lake.😃

To be continued. By😁

• << 141 【Geographical feature in Kinki district】Ⅱ To be exact,the Yodo river has is being called with some other names,for example,Seta river in Ootsu and Uji river in Kyoto and Yodo river before Oosaka prefecture. As for a number of its branches, no any other river is much more than the Yodo one.😃 Ise plain which is along the Ise bay lies east of the Yodo river.The Suzuka Mountains tower lift their heads behind the Ise bay.🌋 The Shima peninsula is also saw-toothed ria coast and the Kii peninsula is beyond the Shima one.The mountains region of Kii are ranging south of the Kii peninsula.😃 Shiono cape lies the most southern not only in Kii peninsula but also in the main land of Japan 本州.🌅 It seems that lots of typhoons pass the Shiono cape so often that it is nicknamed 台風銀座🌀 I'm feel boring,for I'm just placing some place names.Some readers may be tired of it, I'm sorry for it🙇 To be continued. By😁

No.140 11/04/24 09:21
幸せ者 ( 30代 ♀ iWFJ1 )

Good morning Nushi san⤴
I would write application note to: http://mikle.jp/thread/1446341/

please take a look at it.

See you again.🍀

• << 142 Good morning and thank you for your message.😃 I've just read a few answers for your thred, but I'm going to visit your thread sometimes.We have rarely talked in Japanese, so I'm looking forward to vistiting there.😁 I have to try not to be vulgar then.See you😁

No.141 11/04/24 10:04
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 139 【Geographical feature of Kinki district and other】 『しがみえわかやま おおさか き… 【Geographical feature in Kinki district】Ⅱ

To be exact,the Yodo river has is being called with some other names,for example,Seta river in Ootsu and Uji river in Kyoto and Yodo river before Oosaka prefecture. As for a number of its branches, no any other river is much more than the Yodo one.😃

Ise plain which is along the Ise bay lies east of the Yodo river.The Suzuka Mountains tower lift their heads behind the Ise bay.🌋

The Shima peninsula is also saw-toothed ria coast and the Kii peninsula is beyond the Shima one.The mountains region of Kii are ranging south of the Kii peninsula.😃

Shiono cape lies the most southern not only in Kii peninsula but also in the main land of Japan 本州.🌅

It seems that lots of typhoons pass the Shiono cape so often that it is nicknamed 台風銀座🌀

I'm feel boring,for I'm just placing some place names.Some readers may be tired of it, I'm sorry for it🙇

To be continued. By😁

• << 148 【Georogical feature and climate in Kinki district】 Needless to say,the Kii peninsula faces the Pacific ocean and,we call its eastern part the Kumano open sea 灘 and western part the Kii channel. Its border is Shiono cape.🌅 Kii peninsula has some rivers, and the typical ones are three rivers.The one is Kumano river which flows into the Kumano open sea and the others are Arita river and kino river which flows into the Kii channel.😃 The Kii channel,the Oosaka bay and the Harima open sea which is in off 沖 Hyogo prefecture surround the Awaji island,which is as if it were a diamond of cards,though its two sides were very long.😃 As for climate,there are four types.The climate of the Japan Sea,the inland one,the Pacific one and the Setouchi one.☀ At first, the climate of Japan sea.In winter there is lot of rainfall, but its temperature doesn't drop so much because of the Tsushima current.🌅 To be continued. By😁

No.142 11/04/24 10:20
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 140 Good morning Nushi san⤴ I would write application note to: http://mikl… Good morning and thank you for your message.😃

I've just read a few answers for your thred, but I'm going to visit your thread sometimes.We have rarely talked in Japanese, so I'm looking forward to vistiting there.😁

I have to try not to be vulgar then.See you😁

No.143 11/04/24 11:46
幸せ者 ( 30代 ♀ iWFJ1 )

>> 142 Nushi san, thank you for reading an example for application motivation documents which I wrote in immature sentences, I think it may be no good.💧

I feel sorry for it.

As for my thread, please do not hesitate leaving a message on it. I already know you are not vulgar person at all.

Have a good day.

No.144 11/04/24 13:42
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 143 Thank you for your message and for inviting me to your thread.😃

I'm not just a worth serious consideration. I'm not the one you expect.😣

I'm sure your sentences are easy to read.😃

I will visit your thread in English,though I try to do in Japanese.🔤

Have a nice day.See you later.😁

No.145 11/04/24 17:43
幸せ者 ( 30代 ♀ iWFJ1 )

>> 144 Nushi san, thank you for your gentle message to my thread.🎵

I am not a good writer so please arrange it to make your character understood by the company much nicely.💮

Please have a wonderful evening.🌠

No.146 11/04/24 19:39
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 145 Thank you for your message.😃

I've just now sent your thread my message,but I'm afraid my message is not lack of some words.Even if you are in hardships,you are positive, so I praise you.😉

I'm sure I have to follow you do,for I'm so negative.See you later.😁

No.147 11/04/24 21:22
幸せ者 ( 30代 ♀ iWFJ1 )

>> 146 Nushi san.

I am sure you will make it, you will be a nice teacher and always give courage to students.

Excuse me for telling you advice as if I know more than you concerning to this matter. Though I have no experience of sending application to become an instructor of correspondence school, I just think company is expecting applicant's sense of responsibility in addition to his or her teaching ability.

Excuse me for message being too long.💦

Please have a good sleep.🌠

• << 149 Hello again and thank you for your encouragement.😃 I have no choice. I have to do my best. By the way, I'm sure your ablity to express Japanese sentences is splendid. Yours is a model answer模範解答.🙆 Good night. Have a nice dream😁

No.148 11/04/24 22:08
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 141 【Geographical feature in Kinki district】Ⅱ To be exact,the Yodo river… 【Georogical feature and climate in Kinki district】

Needless to say,the Kii peninsula faces the Pacific ocean and,we call its eastern part the Kumano open sea 灘 and western part the Kii channel. Its border is Shiono cape.🌅

Kii peninsula has some rivers, and the typical ones are three rivers.The one is Kumano river which flows into the Kumano open sea and the others are Arita river and kino river which flows into the Kii channel.😃

The Kii channel,the Oosaka bay and the Harima open sea which is in off 沖 Hyogo prefecture surround the Awaji island,which is as if it were a diamond of cards,though its two sides were very long.😃

As for climate,there are four types.The climate of the Japan Sea,the inland one,the Pacific one and the Setouchi one.☀

At first, the climate of Japan sea.In winter there is lot of rainfall, but its temperature doesn't drop so much because of the Tsushima current.🌅

To be continued. By😁

• << 150 【Climate in Kinki district】 Kinki region around the Japan sea usually doesn't snow so much like Tohoku and Hokuriku region because of the Tsushima current.🌅 There are lots of basins inland in the Kinki region,so in some regions it is very hot in summertime.☀ It's mild in the Kinki region around the Pacific ocean,and some typhoons often pass there.Amount of rainfall of Owase at Mie prefecture and Oodaigahara at Nara are eminemt in Japan.☔ I'm going to express climate of Setouchi from now on. In short,the climate doesn't have so much rainfall throughout a year.☔ Contrary to it,in Hokkaido prefecture,there are lots of rainfall in one area around the Japan sea in winter, and they have much rain in another area around the Pacific sea in summer.Both of the areas are influenced by season wind.🌅 The coast of Setonaikai is not influenced by the season wind at all like inland,so it doesn't have rainfall so mucg throuhout a year.☔

No.149 11/04/24 22:33
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 147 Nushi san. I am sure you will make it, you will be a nice teacher a… Hello again and thank you for your encouragement.😃

I have no choice. I have to do my best. By the way, I'm sure your ablity to express Japanese sentences is splendid. Yours is a model answer模範解答.🙆

Good night. Have a nice dream😁

No.150 11/04/28 00:08
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 148 【Georogical feature and climate in Kinki district】 Needless to say,t… 【Climate in Kinki district】

Kinki region around the Japan sea usually doesn't snow so much like Tohoku and Hokuriku region because of the Tsushima current.🌅

There are lots of basins inland in the Kinki region,so in some regions it is very hot in summertime.☀

It's mild in the Kinki region around the Pacific ocean,and some typhoons often pass there.Amount of rainfall of Owase at Mie prefecture and Oodaigahara at Nara are eminemt in Japan.☔

I'm going to express climate of Setouchi from now on. In short,the climate doesn't have so much rainfall throughout a year.☔

Contrary to it,in Hokkaido prefecture,there are lots of rainfall in one area around the Japan sea in winter, and they have much rain in another area around the Pacific sea in summer.Both of the areas are influenced by season wind.🌅

The coast of Setonaikai is not influenced by the season wind at all like inland,so it doesn't have rainfall so mucg throuhout a year.☔

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

日記掲示板のスレ一覧

携帯日記を書いてみんなに公開しよう📓 ブログよりも簡単に今すぐ匿名の日記がかけます。

• レス新
  • 人気
  • スレ新
  • レス少
新しくスレを作成する