ひねくれてますか?
私が悪いのですが、新入社員に腹が立ちます。
いじめなのか本当に息子が悪いのか

A diary of a heretic in English

レス500 HIT数 50192 あ+ あ-

蚤野心蔵( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )
11/08/15 10:53(更新日時)

A diary of a heretic in English

To my joy, I have just finished the secod English diary , so I'm going to start the third one,for I haven't expressed even half what I wanted to describe.😚

As for the phrase of the title,heretic, it means an unorthodoxed person. It comes from Christanity.It seems that the people who belived in Christanity have been regarded as orthodox, but lots of people have thought the others who never tried to believe in Christanity unorthodox, so they have been calling them heretic.😚

I'm sure generally speaking we Japanese are apt to hate the heretic.We are liable to make much of harmony with others, so I'm wondering if we hate the heretic.😚

I'm sure I have to listen to some useful advice, but I can't always accept all of them.As a result of it, if others call me a heretic, I can't help it, but the great many people aren't always right, I'm sure.Here we go.Hey!幸せ者さん!I'm here😃

No.1541940 11/03/11 07:09(スレ作成日時)

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

No.351 11/07/11 01:14
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Italian Renaissance】

The plague ペスト spread all over the Europe about the middle of the 14th century and no less than one-thirds people in Europe died from it.💀

The people led their lives with fear and anxiety but those bad things didn't continue so long.As their reactions,commerce gradually became active,and cities also started to thrive.The people began to put confidence in themselves,nature and their futures.☀

Therefore there used to be the Renaissance, and it was rebirth of human nature.The god was so central in the Middle Ages that the people regarded the era of the ancient Greece and Rome as their an ideal.🙌

The people didn't always deny the god. They believed in mercy of the god,but their idea for the god had changed.The strict god changed into gentle one.For instance,the eyes of the Virgin Mary shows it.Actually,the figures of Mary were more popular among the people than the ones of the god or Christ in the Renaissance.☝

To be continued. By😁

No.352 11/07/11 02:43
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 347 【Edison】 《A genius is fruit of behavior that flash of no more than … 【Edison】Ⅱ

Edison established a laboratory in the state of New Jersey.He gathered talented people and tried to function them as a group of inventors.He worked with outstanding ability and efficiency about its management.Later the group is called mass of geniuses in the biography of Edison.😃

A telephone,record player,and electric light for illuminations were sold as commodities one after another.Especially Edison focused his energies on an incandescent bulb 白熱電球.💡

While he invented no less than 1300 things and his feats were matchless,lots of his inventions were the ones which were improved,so some of them arose suspicion of stolen work 盗作 and others were slandered 中傷 and abused.😱

As remark of Amrican inventor,『The success of 99% is built up with the failures so far.』indicates,it's hard to specify the real first inventor like Edison.😠

The best flash is suddenly apt to come to us and disappear at once.😣

No.353 11/07/11 13:14
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 352 【Edison】Ⅲ

The better ideas they are,the deeper places of a person's consciousness,they are liable to come to him or her,so Edison made it a rule to carry a pen and a memo pad with him.📝

Whenever some ideas occurred to him, he wrote down them without feeling lazy.He invented so much, so there are lots of episodes about him.😃

He worked as a correspondent at a station in Canada when he was 17 years old.As long as anything wrong doesn't happen,he only had to send a signal which showed he is on duty.He had to do it every 1 hour all night.🌠

He felt so bored that he was tired of his job.He invented an instrument which a telegraph sent a signal automatically,using clock.⏰

When leaving his job to the instrument, he was asleep fast,his boss happened to go to see him.😱

Needless to say,his boss scolded Edison for neglecting his job.『If you fall asleep,making contact with others is meaningless』😣

It's his first invention.😃

No.354 11/07/12 06:37
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 353 【Edison】Ⅳ

A episode of a gramophone 蓄音機 which he invented.😃

A vicar 牧師 of his acquaintance came to his laboratory.He thought “The instrument can't speak.I'm sure a ventriloquist 腹話術師 hides somewhere. I'll expose him”😤

He said some difficult persons' names which appeared in the Bible one after another as if he had spoken tongue twisters,but he was talked back perfectly,so he amazed at it.😲

It's well-known that Edison used Japanese bamboo for electric lights,but few people know he had been widely on friendly terms with the Japanese.🇯

For example a founder of the NEC worked at one of company of Edison,and another founder of Toshiba had a tremendous impact on Edison.🇯

By the way,there are still lots of blank to express something in English.Whenever I come across the situation,I always feel it's wasteful. It's just I don't know how to sit back and enjoy life.貧乏性😔

It's morning.I'm wondering it's also hot. I hate it.😔

To be continued.By😁

No.355 11/07/12 10:10
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【A variety of radiation】

Radioactive materials of which structures are unstable changing into another stable atoms is radioactive collapse.They are varied,so their radiations are differnt.☝

For example,hot spring contains radium 226. It changes into radon 222 through a change of collapse of alpha.

As for these numbers, 226 changes into 222. It means two of protons and neutrons are released with collapse of alpha.Those particles are alpha rays which radiate when alpha collapses.

By the way,radon 222 is also unstable,moreover the alpha collapses again and the radon 222 changes into another one,polonium 1181.It's also unstable, so the alpha continues to collapse.

ヨーソ 131 which was released from the first nucleaq power plant change into another one,キノセン 131.Their number, 131,doesn' change.It means sum of their protons and neutrons don't change.

Instead,as to the radioactive collapse,electrons circling around atomic nuclear release.This phenomena is called collapse of beta.

No.356 11/07/12 13:52
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Half-time of radiation】

When radioactive collapse happens,radioactive materials change into another stable atom,emitting radiation.

Once being the well-balanced matter,it never emits radiation,therefore the radioactive materials lose radioactivity,and fall to pieces as non-toxic matter in the future.

The life of the radioactive materials show as half-time半減期.The half-time means a period that the radioactive materials lose its half radioactivity.Each of the radioactive materials have each of the half-time.

For example the half-time of the ヨウ素131 is 8 days.Let's supposed the amount of the ヨウ素131 was 100. It would become 50 in 8 days and 25 in 16 days. In short,it would become below 1/10 in a month,so the ヨウ素131 will be brought to a peaceful settlement as time passes.😃

However all the half-time of the radioactive maperials aren't so short.To make matters worse,if taking the radioactive materials which have long half-time,we may be exposed to radiation from inside of our body for a long time.

No.357 11/07/12 15:31
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 356 『Biological half-time』

I made a mistake. I expressed half-time at last remark. It's a physical half-time.When taking radioactive materials in our body,its half-time will change.

A radioactive material which has long physical half time isn't always long biological half-time.For example, cesium 137,its physical half time is 30 years,but biological one is about 100 days,so almost all of the cesium 137 is discharged in a year,though we have to be careful about it. Oh I have to be careful of my remarks.😳

As for plutonium, both of its physical and biological half time are so long that it is said it will remain in the body for years,so if taking it in our body,we will be exposed to the radiation from inside for a long time.

No.358 11/07/12 20:50
幸せ者 ( 30代 ♀ iWFJ1 )

>> 334 【Chou a la creme】 Comparing to other western-style cake,a cream puff… Good evening, Sucharaka Ichiro san.

Excuse me of my absent.🙏

How kind of you.🎵
I am fond of ‘Chou a la creme’☕🍰

It~s origin is France and arranged as Japanese like after arrived in our country.✨
After changement, it sure has keep on being one of sweets popular in our country for a long time.
I used to have large size ‘Chou cream’, but because I do not eat so much recently, I prefer ‘Petit Chou’ now.💕

By the way, I hope you are fine. Please take care not to be ‘熱中症’❗

Good night.⭐

No.359 11/07/13 04:38
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 358 Thank you for your mesasage and I've not seen you for a long time.How are you?😃

I hope you get used to your new job. You seem to be busy recently. I'm sure you try to encourage people who suffer from disaster in Tohoku region.😉

Actually,I want to have a chat with you as usual,but they need your support and comfort you give them, I'm sure.😚

Compared their agony,my loneliness is childish,so I have to endure it.😠

You try to support them, but who support you? I'm wondering, so whenever you want to visit here,please don't hesitate to come here.You are always welcome.😊

I'm wondering you try to act courageously 気丈に振る舞うin front of them,for a person who tries to encourage others can't show its sadness.😔

Therefore I want to support you. I want share your hardship,so please take it easy😃

As for 熱中症, I'm all right,for I'm on the night shift at the moment.Night is comparatively cooler than daytime.😃

Have a nice day😃

No.360 11/07/13 14:17
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Einstein】

『He was worrid that he took part in development of atomic bomb,even if he didn't play an important role in it』

Einstein Albert was born in Germany.He received the Nobel prize as a theoretical physict.In general,lots of people think his study,the principle of relativity 相対性理論 made him receive the prize,but it didn't.😃

By the way,I express this remark, referring to a book,おもしろ 科学 大事典.I'm going to quote its remark.『His physical scinece is too difficult to speak easily.There aren't the number of pages enough,so I can't express it here』

I want to express the principle of relativity in the future.😃

Einstein is famous for his appearance such as big nose,disheveled hair ボサボサの髪 and eccentricities 奇行,and a scholar who rarely smiled.😒

At an interview after his receiving the Nobel prize,a cameraman said him.『Please smile』but Einstein stuck out his tongue.👅

This famous photographs which he stuck out his tongue were sold as stamps.👅

To be continued.By😁

No.361 11/07/13 15:05
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Einstein】Ⅱ

Einstein was so pleased with his photo in which he stuck out his tongue that he asked the cameraman to make 9 more copies 焼き増し of the photo.😜

He visited Japan only once and stayed for 43 days and gave a lecture in each place 各地. His purpose of visiting Japan was that he made sure there was beautiful Japan which 小泉八雲,ラフカディオ・ハーン expressed and promoted the friendly internal relations by worldwide scientific connections.🗾

Einstein received his news of winnin the Nobel prize with a telegraph on board in the ship on the way to Japan.🚢

Needless to say,this news became the big talk of the whole Japan.In the beginning,few people seemed to have been interested in his visit to Japan, but his receiving the Nobel prize made his lecture in each place great popular.Main content of his lecture was how he created the principle of relativity.😃

Einstein was a Jew and he sought asylum 亡命 in the U.S.A.,being fear of persecution by the Nazis.🇺

To be continued. By😁

No.362 11/07/13 16:12
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Einstein】Ⅲ and others

Some people think Einstein developed the atomic bomb but it's in the wrong.The fact is he didn't participate in its development at all.😃

There were some notes which said that a chemical element of uranium expects to be new important energy sources in the future.He signed them and they were sent to the president of the U.S.A.,Roosevelt, and an advisory committee for uranium was established as substructure 下部組織 of the president.🇺

By the way, I'm interested in paintings,though I can't understand their worth at all,for example Modigliani.😃

I'm sure his portraits resemble status of Moai which are thin.His portraits I have seen in books are all oval. He is famous for lots of people who painted his fakes.It is said his paintings are popular among people.😚

He seemed to be a good looking guy,but his life is decorated with varied legnds,such as a genius who went forward ruin or his days of indulged himself in drinking and drug.If they were true,he didn't have any time to paint at all.

No.363 11/07/14 12:16
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Newton】

Isaac Newton had some reputable title of an alchemist 錬金術師,a natural philosopher and a mathematician.He is one of the modern greatest scientists.😃

He told the laws and equations 方程式 of motions of the law of the universal gravitation 万有引力 and completed classic math and created classic dynamics 力学.His achievements were so difficult that a mediocre person 凡人 like me is confused.😣

As for his famous episode of the universal gravitation when he saw an apple fall from a tree and discovered the law,there is a slight mistakes.🍎

The episode says he saw the apple fall under the tree, but it seemed to be true that he could see the tree of the apple from his house,so it was likely to cause his famous episode.😃

His theories seem to be hard to understand at first sight, but it showed that he was always interested in a thing of his everyday life and he got some ideas of his theories from those happenings.😃

To be continued.By😁

No.364 11/07/14 13:41
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 363 【Newton】Ⅱ

Some people say it's just that his famous episode indicated he was bright,for they said the episode of the apple happened when he was in the garden or restroom.🍎

Newton showed motions of the earth and a heavenly body 天体 experimentally for the first time and mentioned the structure of the solar system 太陽系☀

He is one of scholars who solved the laws of motion of planets dynamically 力学的に and showed orbits of heavenly body were classified oval,hyperbola 双曲線 and parabola 放物線.🌌

He is known to advocate the opinion that light is made of particles.He regarded white color as one of mixed color of a prism and advocated relations between colors and spectrums,his remark helped to find out the rainbow is made up with seven colors.🌈

By the way,I've expressed his discoveries,but I can' always understand them, so I will express them some day.💦

He wasn't brought up in comfortable circumstane.I will talk you about them next time.😁

• << 368 【Newton】Ⅲ and others. His father was dead three months before Newton was born.After two years he was born,his mother left him with his grandmother and left their home.She never returned.👪🙅 Newton used to be little,to turn inward and not to be noticeable.He used to be a target of bullying いじめ by his friends.He happened to fight against a boy who bullied him and defeat the boy.🙌 It's said that was how he learned to gain confidence in himself,so he expanded his ability for his study in school.💮 By the way, I referred to something difficult to express in my remarks of Newton.So I'm going to describe them inside the range of our understanding.😚 There are some laws which Kepler showed motions of planets.At first, I'm going to express them. ①Some planets move on an elliptical orbit 楕円軌道 of which one focus is the sun.In those days,those orbits were considered to be circles,for they thought the God had created everything,including the universe,so the orbits must be perfect circles.『oval?No!』they thought

No.365 11/07/14 15:14
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【What's the radioactive material?】

Radioactive material is literally the material which emits radiation. It's the material, so needless to say it has weight and cubic volume 体積.😃

Some people may think“ Is there anything else which doesn't have weight and cubic volume?”but there is. Light falls under 該当する something else.🎆

The radioactive material is substantial 実体がある ,so there are varied sizes.For instance,there is a tanker of 10t and is a ball of pachinko.Both of them are made of iron.🚢

Moreover,there is some atoms of iron in the hemoglobin of red blood corpuscle 赤血球.There is also ion of iron.The radioactive material is
same.

The most famous radioactive material seems to be uranium. It's metal and emits radiation.There is a lump of uranium of hundreds of gram and atoms which we can't see with our eye.☝

When being put into the nuclear reactor as fuel,the uranium is baked and is made harden. It changes into a pellet 小さな玉 as an oxide 酸化物.Both of its diameter and length is about no more than 1㎝.

No.366 11/07/14 16:17
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 365 【What's the radioactive material】Ⅱ and others

As for the radioactive materials which are carried in all directions by the wind,it seems to be easy to understand if comparing to pollen 花粉☝

Without showing its existence,the radioactive materials float in the air like pollen,for they are too tiny to see with our own eye. They are material,even if they are too tiny.😃

Therefore we can protect with mask to some extent.Wet mask is more useful.If shutting windows,we can prevent them from coming into house.

When being the outside,the radioactive materials which stick to our clothes,brush them enough before enter our house.We must not let the materials come in our homes.

As to the materials which stick to our skin,we have to wash out with soap.Those measures are useful to some extent.

By the way,I tried to express other,but I don't have enough time to do. I'm sorry for it.This excuse became other things😫

No.367 11/07/15 15:26
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 366 【What's the radioactive material?】

As radioactive material,uranium which adopted fuel for nuclear reactor is well-known, but there are still some other ones.⚠

The radioactive materials which are carried in all directions by the wind resemble pollen 花粉,but there is difference between the radioactive materials and pollen basically.☝

As for pollen, it's pollen itself that it harms to us human.Contrary to it,as to the radioactive materials,the materials emit radiation,so it's the radiation itself that it has a harmful influence on human body.🆘

Therefore, if I stick to a comparison of the radioactive to the pollen,the radioactive materials are similar to the pollen which scatters poison,and are by far more toxic than pollen.🙅

There are a lot of kinds of the radioactive materials, and I'm going to express typical ones.

① Uranium is famous for fuel of nuclear reactor.Some of the uranium is adopted for bullet as 劣化ウラン. The U.S army used the bullets at the Gulf war 湾岸戦争,and it brought on much criticism.

• << 371 【What's the radioactive materials?】 I have to add to my remark of uranium one more thing. The 劣化ウラン is spent nuclear fuel. ② Plutonium:When a nuclear reactor is being operated, plutonium is produced as fission product 核分裂生成物. The plutonium is dangerous substance which has strong radioactivity and chemical toxicity.毒性💀 However we pay attention to the plutonium as fuel for a fast-breeder reactor 高速増殖炉.It is mixed with uranium with the MOX fuel plan プルサーマル 計画 and is adopted as fuel for its project in an ordinary nuclear reactor.☝ I'm going to express the MOX fuel plan from now on.If some terrorists get the plutonium,they may use it for materials of an atomic bomb.💀 Therefore,as for the amount of the plutonium which each of the countries hold are kept a close eye on it internationally.👀 Holding the plutonium too much isn't a wise policy concerning safety or international confideece.😔

No.368 11/07/16 18:27
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 364 【Newton】Ⅱ Some people say it's just that his famous episode indicate… 【Newton】Ⅲ and others.

His father was dead three months before Newton was born.After two years he was born,his mother left him with his grandmother and left their home.She never returned.👪🙅

Newton used to be little,to turn inward and not to be noticeable.He used to be a target of bullying いじめ by his friends.He happened to fight against a boy who bullied him and defeat the boy.🙌

It's said that was how he learned to gain confidence in himself,so he expanded his ability for his study in school.💮

By the way, I referred to something difficult to express in my remarks of Newton.So I'm going to describe them inside the range of our understanding.😚

There are some laws which Kepler showed motions of planets.At first, I'm going to express them.

①Some planets move on an elliptical orbit 楕円軌道 of which one focus is the sun.In those days,those orbits were considered to be circles,for they thought the God had created everything,including the universe,so the orbits must be perfect circles.『oval?No!』they thought

No.369 11/07/16 19:11
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Some laws of Kepler for motions of planets】

The second law of Kepler is next one.While planets gain its speed when they are near the sun,they reduce its speed when they are far away from the sun.🌠

There is one more law of Kepler concernimg motions of planets,but to my sorrow,I can't express it at the moment.To tell the truth,too difficult to describe. It means other two laws aren't always easy.I'm sure their expressions are difficult for an amateur like me,but some of the expressions are easy even for me,and I picked up them and expressed.I'm going to described the third law of kepler in the near future.😤

As for his opinion that light is particle,contrary to his opinion,there is another one.It's the light is wave motion. 波動😃

According to dynamics 力学 of Newton,if we can measure first condition for everything,we expect to be described motion(its position and amount of motion)after the first condition completely.😃

However, it doesn't seem to be so simple. I'm going to express it next time.😃

No.370 11/07/16 20:04
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【As to my remark of Newton】

Contrary to the dynamics 力学 of Newton in which he insisted he could measure everything,when we handle minimum phenomena such as atom,molecure,electron, and an elementary particle 素粒子,we can't measure their positions and amount of theitr motion precisely.😃

While the atom and electron have character as particle,they have also feature wave.

As for an electromagnetic waves,it has both character of wave and particle.If introducing concept of a quantum 量子,we can understand some movements of particle and electromagnetic wave.We call the concept quantum mechanism 量子学.😃

I'm going to express relations between colors and their waves.Generally speaking,colors of a thing is two kinds.Color of a thing itself and another one whiche releases.🌈

As to colors of a thing itself. In general,the light is bundle of varied rays.Please imagine rainbow.The thing has nature which absorbs specific ray from the bundle of the light.and reflects others.🌈

No.371 11/07/17 00:03
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 367 【What's the radioactive material?】 As radioactive material,uranium w… 【What's the radioactive materials?】

I have to add to my remark of uranium one more thing. The 劣化ウラン is spent nuclear fuel.

② Plutonium:When a nuclear reactor is being operated, plutonium is produced as fission product 核分裂生成物. The plutonium is dangerous substance which has strong radioactivity and chemical toxicity.毒性💀

However we pay attention to the plutonium as fuel for a fast-breeder reactor 高速増殖炉.It is mixed with uranium with the MOX fuel plan プルサーマル 計画 and is adopted as fuel for its project in an ordinary nuclear reactor.☝

I'm going to express the MOX fuel plan from now on.If some terrorists get the plutonium,they may use it for materials of an atomic bomb.💀

Therefore,as for the amount of the plutonium which each of the countries hold are kept a close eye on it internationally.👀

Holding the plutonium too much isn't a wise policy concerning safety or international confideece.😔

• << 373 【What's the radioactive material?】 ③Iodine:Iodine is included in seaweed, but it's iodine 127, and it doesn't have radioactivity.It's iodine 131 that the dangerous one is.💀 The iodine 131 is produced by nuclear fission 核分裂,and it has radioactivity.As for difference between 131 and 127,it means relative weight of atom. I'm going to express it later.😃 ④Cesium:natural one is cesium 133, and it's not dangerous at all, but cesium 137 which is produced by the nuclear fission has also radioactivity and is dangerous.💀 By the way, I love quiz,so I've satrted new thread of the quiz.Not only I want to enjoy myself,but also I want others to have a good time, but it seems to be difficult.😱 I hear that the quiz which is popular among people has a key. Either of its question or answer has to be familiar with us,unless I maintain the key,no one will be interested in my thread of quiz.😂

No.372 11/07/17 01:16
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 371 【The MOX fuel project プルサーマル計画】and othes

Japan deals with spent nuclear fuel under plan in which the fast-breeder reactor 高速増殖炉 is operated in the future,so it is said Japan stores up lots of the plutonium.💦

However,the plan for the fast-breeder reactor hasn't much progresed, so the stagment of its plan caused to need reduction of the plutonium.☝

Under the situation,we plan the MOX fuel one. One oxide 酸化物 plutonitm 239 is mixed with uranium 235 and we used the mixture in an ordinary nuclear reactor as the MOX fuel.🔥

It's said that there is no problem about reaction of the MOX fuel in the nuclear reactor,so it's said we can deal with the fuel like ordinary one of uranium.☝

However there is some opinions in which the radioactivity of the spent nuclear fuel is stronger than uranium one and danger is pointed out.😥

By the way,how are you 幸せ者さん?I hope you are fine.I've started a new thread concerning quiz.When suffering from something bad, I hope that you enjoymy thread. The thread title is quiz.

No.373 11/07/17 10:49
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 371 【What's the radioactive materials?】 I have to add to my remark of u… 【What's the radioactive material?】

③Iodine:Iodine is included in seaweed, but it's iodine 127, and it doesn't have radioactivity.It's iodine 131 that the dangerous one is.💀

The iodine 131 is produced by nuclear fission 核分裂,and it has radioactivity.As for difference between 131 and 127,it means relative weight of atom. I'm going to express it later.😃

④Cesium:natural one is cesium 133, and it's not dangerous at all, but cesium 137 which is produced by the nuclear fission has also radioactivity and is dangerous.💀

By the way, I love quiz,so I've satrted new thread of the quiz.Not only I want to enjoy myself,but also I want others to have a good time, but it seems to be difficult.😱

I hear that the quiz which is popular among people has a key. Either of its question or answer has to be familiar with us,unless I maintain the key,no one will be interested in my thread of quiz.😂

No.374 11/07/17 11:32
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Chocolate】

Children love chocolate.It's so sweet that it's popular among the children, I'm wondering.🍫

To my surprise,an origin of the chocolate is bitter water.The chocolate was originally beverage for people of the アステカ in Mexico,and they used to boiled some beans of cacao which were crushed and to drink with spices.💧

The bitter beverage was called 「チョコラル」in the words of the actual place 現地.After that the Spanish who came to Mexico brought back it to their country, and learned to drink with sugar.☕

They call the beverage chocolate チョコラーテ,and chocolate チョコレート is English way of reading.🍫

By the way,幸せ者さん,how are you? It has been hot day after day,but please take it easy.When being completely exhausted,it is said a sweet is good for our health. I wish I could send you a sweet chocolate with かちわり,local specialty in Kansai.Have a nice day.😁

No.375 11/07/17 14:15
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The earth emits radiation】

We sometimes express the cold earth. It's the earth' crust 地殻 and while it's just no more than 30km,the diameter of the earth is no less than 13.000 km.Inside of the earth is a mantle and its temperature is hundreds ℃🔥

Why is the inside of the earth so hot? It's said when the earth was born,the earth was high temperature and was melted because of the heat of collision and friction by meteorites 隕石,though it was 4.8 billion years ago.🌏

The heat of the earth in those days must have released into the universe completely and become cold too much,but it continue to hold hundreds ℃ for a long time,for the earth itself keeps on emitting heat.🌏

Heat source of the earth is caused by the reaction of atomic nuclear which happens inside of the earth. In short, the earth is similar to a numerous nuclnar reactor.🌏

There is some radiation which leaks from the reactor.The deeper inside of the earth, the deeper the hole is, the stronger the radiation is.🌏

No.376 11/07/17 15:36
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 375 【The earth emits radiation】

Radioactive materials themselves sometimes leak from inside of the earth.One of them is radon.It's gas and generates by destruction of radioactive element,radium.Radon releases the α rays,and is source of releas α rays.☝

It's said there is lots of radon in a basement made of stone and some people point out cancer-causing,and it's said some workes in uranium mine suffer from being exposed to radiation.💀

The radon is gas which is easily soluble in water, and dissolved ones in hot springs become the ones of radiation as radium hot spring.♨

α rays are released from the hot springs,so there are some doubts whether those hot springs are good for our health or not,but it's said they are effective against gout 痛風,circulatory organ disorder 循環器障害,and a malignant tumor 悪性腫瘍 and we've made use of them habitually for a long time.♨

Some people say there is originally something harmful for creature,on the other hand,adopting little of them is effective.♨

No.377 11/07/17 23:19
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Is radiation useful?】

We imagine radiation is dreadful, but is it really terrible?Isn't there something useful for us?😃

The radiation is connecting with modern medical treatment closely.For example,there is x-rays.Almost all of grown-ups seem to have experienced rentgeography レントゲン撮影.😃

Some people have been taken some photographs of x-ray after drinking barium, and others have been taken careful test with CT scanner.Those photographys of X-ray is being exposed to external rdaiation,to be exact,but the amount of being exposed to radiation is slight, so it never causes to damage to our health.😃

It's 重粒子線 which atomic nuclear of protons 陽子,and atoms of carbon and neon are accelerated that we recently pay attention.🙌

We can control direction and depth of the energy such as those minimun things in the human body.We try to attack cancer cells directly and exterminate them.😊

Radiation is harmful to creature,therefore it also damages bacteria.🙌

No.378 11/07/18 01:07
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 377 【Is radiation useful?】

In short,we can take advantage of the radiation for sterilization or disinfection.It is useful,especially a thing which we can't sterilize with high temperature because it isn't heat-resistant or we don't want to sterilize with medicine.😃

The radiation is useful for health care, but it's forbidden to use radiation so as to sterilize food in Japan,so we can't make use of the radiation for preservation of food.☀

There is an exception.We take advantage of preservation of potatoes.The potatoes which are preserved come into bud. The bud is poisonous, so we apply radiation to the potatoes in order to lose function of coming into buds.😃

Then we take advantage of γ rays which are emitted from Cobalt 60.There is another natural one,coclt 59 but it never emits radiation☀

By the way,how are you 幸せ者さん?Lots of people enjoy these three straight holidays 三連休.I hope you have a good time or take a good rest.Have a good evening.😁

No.379 11/07/18 02:21
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【What is 水ガラス?】

When the nuclear power plant broke out in Fukushima,some water which was adopted for urgent cooling against the spent nuclear fuel ended up becoming polluted water in high density and it accumulated in a pit 立て抗 through some plumbing 配管.

To make matters worse,the water started leaking from some cracks into the sea.The people tried to stop it and adopted some polymer 高吸水性高分子, but they failed to stop leaking,so they adopted what is called 水ガラス.

Main component of glass is quartz 石英 and its chief ingredient is silicon dioxide 二酸化ケイ素. The silicon dioxide and other ingredint are melt and were mixed them each other.We add some water to the mixture and heat it,so we can complete water solution 水溶液 in high density. It's 水ガラス.

The 水ガラス has strong viscosity 粘性 like starch syrup 水飴,so it's used for glue,fireproof paint,materials to improve soil at public works 土木工事.

The 水ガラス is odorless, but stimulative and has strong acidity.It's apt to cause sore for a mucous membrance 粘膜.

No.380 11/07/18 03:20
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Edwin Hubble】

『A great astronomer was dead just before he received news of winning the Nobel Prize』

Edwin Hubble was one of typical astronomers and it is said it was Hubble who establised basis of modern theories of the universe.🌌

He discovered next things.There are some other galaxies except for ours and 赤方偏移. I want to express the phenomenon of the 赤方偏移, but too difficult to do it,so I'm going to express it after search in the internet.😤

It was in 1919 when Hubble became a member of the staff of Wilson astronomical observatory 天文台 and at the same time a gigantic telescope of which diameter was no less than 100 inches was completed.🌌

Einstein discovered the universe swells and shrinks with his principle of relativity 相対性理論 before Hubble did.🎉

However he couln't believe his theory,so he said it was the worst mistake in his life when he heard the discovery of Hubble.😭

By the way,I love using 絵文字.However when expressing radiation, the 絵文字 are imprudent, so I'll stop using them then.😚

No.381 11/07/18 04:33
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Atomic nuclear】

All matter is made from atoms. The atom resembles a ball which is made from tiny clouds.☁

There is more tiny point in its center. It's a atomic nuclear.If the atom is a huge thing which two domed baseball studiums were put together like enormous two pancakes with bean jam in between どら焼き,the atomic nuclear will be size of a ball of pachnko,but to my surprise,the weight of the atom is almost equal to mass 質量 of the atomic nuclear.😲

No one has seen a shape of atom,though making use of the best that advanced modern technology, we can recognize where it is and we can move each of the atoms.😃

However no one has never seen a shape of the atom so far.We can't look each of the atoms as its principle.In spite of it,the shape of the atom is considered to be a ball which composed of some clouds.Some results of varied experiments guide us to the conclusion.☁

The things like clouds are electronic ones made from electrons 電子.The electron is essence of β ray.⚡

To be continued. By😁

No.382 11/07/18 15:54
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 381 【Atomic nuclear】Ⅱ and others

An electron 電子 has an eletric charge 電荷.When we indicate amount of electric energy,we use the electric charge,I'm wondering.I want to express it exactly,but to my sorrow,I'm just an amateur.I regard the electric charge as an unit of electric energy.⚡

I may be in the wrong and if I'm so, I'll correct it,otherwise I can't go ahead with my remark.😚

One electron has a minus electric charge of one unit.We simply show it -1,so electronic cloud made from 100 electrons means it has minus electronic charge of 100 units as a whole.⚡

On the other hand,there is an atomic nuclear in the center of the electronic cloud. It has plus electronic charge of 100.Therefore the atom is neutral,concerning electrical energy.

By the way,an atomic number is the number of the electrons,so the electrons are 100, its atomic number is also 100.😃

By the way,these three straight holidays approach an end.I tried to express lots of remarks,but I can't as I've expected,but I have enough time to do!😤

No.383 11/07/18 23:35
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The Red Sea】

There is the Red Sea between the African continent and the Arabian peninsula,but in spite of its name,it's usually an ordinary sea,but it suddenly changes into red frequently.🌴

When red tide 赤潮 breaks out,lots of kind of insects 渦鞭毛虫類 appear and the sea turns into red,so we call it the Red Sea.🌅

There is some other seas which have name of color such as the Black Sea and the Yellow Sea.🌴

As for the Black Sea which is between southern Europe and western Asia,the surface of the sea looks blue, but there is some black water in its depth.🌴

Its water can't be changed with the open sea 外洋 and the lots of bacteria were dead owing to lacking of oxygen.The hydrogen sulfide 硫化水素 from which generated the dead bodies of the bacteria has turned the sea into black.😃

As for the Yellow Sea which is in the eastern of China,yellow earth and sand which are being flowed from the Yellow river turn the sea yellow.Its water is more yellow and muddy than the open sea.😚

To be continued.By😁

No.384 11/07/19 00:30
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The Red Sea】and so on.

As for the Red Sea,there are various views.There is the Black Sea in the North,on the other hand there is the Red Sea in the South.In short ,therefore it indicates its direction,though it doesn't always express why the Red Sea is scarlet.😚

Herodotus,who was a historian in the ancient Greece,used to say the Egypt was red earth and called its sea the Red Sea.😃

By the way,as for those opinions, others told me the one and I searched for the other in the internet.😳

I've started a new thread of quiz,so I prepared some questions at my thread.【Why is the Red Sea scarleat】is one of my questions,though I've read it with a book,世界地図 雑学王 博学QA委員会編 夢文庫😳

There are lots of questions of quiz, but needless to say,they aren't different from the ones of math,therfore sometimes there are some answers to one question.😫

However as for a person who prepares the question, it's me,there is only answer which the person wants the others to answer,though it's difficult.😥

No.385 11/07/19 01:56
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Cheeseburger】

Lots of people love cheeseburger and hamburger.As for an origin of the cheeseburger,there seems to be unexpected mistakes.🍔

A steak of minced meat, the origin of a hamburger steak is a city of Germany,Hamburg.The hamburger means the minced steak of Hamburg way.🍔

The hamburger is food which puts hamburg between two sliced bread.Some people made cheeseburger and fishburger,changing its ingredients.😊

Since they didn't know the origin of the hamburger,they thought the ham was added to burger,so it's called hamburger.😱

They thought up new ingredients for the food such cheese and fish.🍔

However,the cheeseburger isn't Japanese English,so if we say cheeseburger,we will be able to make ourselves understood.👍

By the way,how are you 幸せ者さん?I hope you are fine.You told me you loved to go to the first food before.🍟

If you are tired or suffering from something bad, I want to send you special hamburger and French fries.You said you eat lightly,so it's a special order for you.😁

Good night😁

• << 394 Good evening, Sucharaka Ichiro san. I hope you are in good health.👌 Typhoon seems to leave Kansai area. Today is 土用丑の日. August 2nd would be 土用二の丑.This case it means there are twice occasion to eat 鰻 according to 平賀源内. Your previous explanation about history of eel eaten in our country is nice.✨ I feel grateful of you telling me to try 🍟. I sometimes take big mach🍔⤴. Please take good care.🌠

No.386 11/07/19 03:42
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The symbol of an element 元素記号,an atomic number,amount of mass and isotope 同位体】

An atomic number is to be expressed at the lower left of the symbol of an element,and amount of its mass is to be described at upper left of the symbol of the element.

When dealing with chemical reaction of the atom like an ordinary chemistry,the atomic number is important,but when handling matters such as the atomic nuclear,in particular,nuclear fission 核分裂,nuclear fusion 核融合,nuclear reaction:the amount of mass plays an important role.

We call some chemical elements of which the atomic number is same but the amount of mass is different isotope.As for chemical nature and reaction of atoms,electrons are essential.

For example,the atomic number of hydrogen is 1 and there are 3 isotopes.1hydrogen. Its amount of mass is 1 and it doesn't have any neutrons.

As for the number 1 of the 1hydrogen, it's the amount of its mass.I should write it at upper left of the hydrogen with little way 小さな字, but I can't do it with my cellphone

• << 388 【Isotope 同位体】 The amount of mass of heavy hydrogen 重水素 is 2 and its neutron is 1.The amount of mass of 三重水素 is 3 and its neutrons are 2. As to chemical reaction of those three hydrogen,they are same,therefore we can't separate them three,so those three kinds of hydrogen is mixed with specific ratio in ordinary hydrogen. However,light hydrogen is half as heavy as the heavy one,so their physical natures,it means their speed of motion and strength of oscillation 振動,are different.We can separate into 3,making use of nature of the motion,though,to be frank with you,to be concrete, I can't undrestand how those three kinds of hydrogen are separated. The more I try to express science,the more I come across difficult thing to describe,though I've learned to understand it little by little,even if what I understand is just elementary knowledge of science. I think learning something resembles harvesting crops.I have to endure for good harvest,so learning something is same. To be continued.By.

No.387 11/07/19 13:51
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

To 幸せ者さん😃

How are you?😃

I'm afraid you were so busy in preparing for typhoon that you didn't have enough time to eat hamburger.😱

I'm afraid you are in the middle of the typhoon. I hope you are ok.😔

No.388 11/07/20 06:08
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 386 【The symbol of an element 元素記号,an atomic number,amount of mass and iso… 【Isotope 同位体】

The amount of mass of heavy hydrogen 重水素 is 2 and its neutron is 1.The amount of mass of 三重水素 is 3 and its neutrons are 2.

As to chemical reaction of those three hydrogen,they are same,therefore we can't separate them three,so those three kinds of hydrogen is mixed with specific ratio in ordinary hydrogen.

However,light hydrogen is half as heavy as the heavy one,so their physical natures,it means their speed of motion and strength of oscillation 振動,are different.We can separate into 3,making use of nature of the motion,though,to be frank with you,to be concrete, I can't undrestand how those three kinds of hydrogen are separated.

The more I try to express science,the more I come across difficult thing to describe,though I've learned to understand it little by little,even if what I understand is just elementary knowledge of science.

I think learning something resembles harvesting crops.I have to endure for good harvest,so learning something is same.

To be continued.By.

No.389 11/07/20 07:34
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Is atomic nucleus 原子核 stable?】

There is an atom of which number is same but amount of mass is different.As for hydrogen,there are three kinds of isotopes.

The difference between the three isotope is the amount of neutrons which are included in their atomic nucleus.

By the way,as for radioactivity of atom,what does the isotope have an effect on the radioactivity?

Some atomic nucleuses are stable,but others are unstable,the unstable atomic nucleuses change into stable one.

The atomic nucleus is made from protons and neutrons and there is an energy connectin two of them.

If the energy is big, the atom is stable, but if it's small, the atom is unstable.

There is the most stable atom. It's the one of which the amount of mass around 60.It's equivalent to isotope of iron or nickel.

As to amount of mass of the atom, both of the less one like hydrogen and the bigger one like uranium are unstable.

It's the evidence of nuclear fission 核分裂 or nuclear fusion 核融合

To be continued.By

No.390 11/07/21 05:30
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【What is radioisotope 放射性同位元素?】

I can understand what isotope is,so I'm going to express radioisotope.

As for some atoms which have same number of protons and are same atomic number,each of isotopes of the atoms has different neutrons,so each of amount of mass also differs.

Being different amount of mass changes stability of atomic nucleus.The difference of the stability is a key point whether or not the isotope is radioactive.

In short,unstable isotope becomes radioactive, and learns to be called radioisotope.

The radioisotope is atomic nucleus which emits radiation because the atomic nucleus is unstable,so it tries to change stable one.

Therefore even if there are some of same chemical elements,some are stable and others are unstable. It depends on the isotope.

As for hxdrogen and carbon,3H and 14C are radioactivity.

By the way, I made some mistakes about my remarks of atomic nucleus.

原子核 → atomic nucleus

原子核の → atomic nuclear

I was confused.

To be continued. By

• << 392 【Radioisotope 】 In general,atoms of which amount of mass are big are often radioactive,therefore concerning the atoms of which atomic numbers are large,their isotopes happen to be all radioactive. The typical one is the atoms of which atomic numbers more than 92,and generally speaking,we call them a group of transuranic elements 超ウラン. Those chemical elements are so big that they split into little stable atoms at once after they generate.They don't exist in the natural world. They are artificial chemical elements which were made with nuclear reactor intentionally. They change into another atoms in a flash.Some of the atoms break in no less than one-thousandth second. By the way,I don't try to express chemical nature or reaction of atomic nucleus, but I try to describe radioactivity of atomic nucleus. Therefore I'm sure I don't have to say about some kinds of chemical elements or their chemical nature in details,but I have to understand about the atoms to a minimum. To be continued. By

No.391 11/07/21 08:04
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【K】

We make use of a mark,『k』in a variety of occasions. For example,we express struck out 三振 in baseball,weight and distance as 『k』.⚾

We adopt the 『k』 for a fountain pen of high grade or a necklace such as 『14k』 or 『18k』.😃

The bigger the number in front of the 『k』,the more they are high class,but few people seem to know what the 『k』means.😚

It's Krat. It's an unit of gold content 含有量,and the biggest number is 『24k』. It means pure gold,and 16k means gold of 16/24,sixteen-twenty fourth is contained.😃

The unit is different from another for jewelry and diamonds.Another unit is carat. It shows weight of the precious stone.💍

By the way,I have a doubt about 『24k』. The number, 24 is the biggest one of gold contain.I'm wondering why we don't adopt another number,100 for its denominator 分母.Needless to say 100 is more simple than 24 and easier to calculate gold content,I'm wondering,but I'm not interested in that kind of precious metal at all.😚

To be continued. By😁

No.392 11/07/21 10:15
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 390 【What is radioisotope 放射性同位元素?】 I can understand what isotope is,so … 【Radioisotope 】

In general,atoms of which amount of mass are big are often radioactive,therefore concerning the atoms of which atomic numbers are large,their isotopes happen to be all radioactive.

The typical one is the atoms of which atomic numbers more than 92,and generally speaking,we call them a group of transuranic elements 超ウラン.

Those chemical elements are so big that they split into little stable atoms at once after they generate.They don't exist in the natural world.

They are artificial chemical elements which were made with nuclear reactor intentionally.

They change into another atoms in a flash.Some of the atoms break in no less than one-thousandth second.

By the way,I don't try to express chemical nature or reaction of atomic nucleus, but I try to describe radioactivity of atomic nucleus.

Therefore I'm sure I don't have to say about some kinds of chemical elements or their chemical nature in details,but I have to understand about the atoms to a minimum.

To be continued. By

No.393 11/07/21 15:29
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Michelangelo】

『A painter who represented inside of human with body of some models in which his paintings』

Painting on the ceiling and the wall on the altar in chapel of システィーナ is monumental landmark 金字塔 in both in quality and quantity in art of the Renaissance.😲

Its painter was Michelangelo what is called a great figure in the Renaissance.When looking his works, the flesh which he painted in his works looks as if they crammed to the breaking point.👏

When being requested to paint the work on the ceiling, Michelangelo refused to do it,for he wasn't a painter but a sculptor,but he was made to paint it by forbe partly and started painting it.😒

It is said he painted the enormous work by himself.He had a violent emotion, and was arrogant,but at the same time solitary great figure.😏

Renoir said “He was a genius, but I can't endure his representing portraits.He made much of anatomy 解剖学 too much,so he tried to paint all of the muscles even if they were little,so even women looked very muscular.💪”

No.394 11/07/21 18:28
幸せ者 ( 30代 ♀ iWFJ1 )

>> 385 【Cheeseburger】 Lots of people love cheeseburger and hamburger.As for… Good evening, Sucharaka Ichiro san.

I hope you are in good health.👌

Typhoon seems to leave Kansai area.

Today is 土用丑の日. August 2nd would be 土用二の丑.This case it means there are twice occasion to eat 鰻 according to 平賀源内.
Your previous explanation about history of eel eaten in our country is nice.✨

I feel grateful of you telling me to try 🍟.
I sometimes take big mach🍔⤴.

Please take good care.🌠

No.395 11/07/22 05:56
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 394 Good morning and thank you for your message.You seem to be fine, so I'm happy.😃

I'm afraid it will have been hot for a while, so we should take nourishment from eel and so on.😤

As to the way of cooking eel,Kanto area is different from Kansai region,but in Tokai area,the way of eating eel is different from both of Kanto and Kansai.😃

It's what is called 櫃(ひつ)まぶし.People in Tokai region,especially in Aichi prefecture,seem to love 櫃まぶし,so I want to say you about it, but I've never eaten it.😩

Therefore,I'll try it this weekend.☺

By the way,happy birthday to you.🎉🎊🍻

I want to congratulate your birthday,but I'm wondering if a female isn't always pleased with her birthday since she has been a grown up.😥

If you feel happy, I wish I could send you a special big birthday cake.🎂🍰🎉🎊🍻💮㊗💐😺😸🙌

Have a nice day.😁

• << 401 Good evening, Sucharaka Ichiro san.🌌 I hope you are in good condition.😊 Your contributions is always long passage (長文)and powerful(迫力満点). Oh, a week has passed since my ‘ххth birthday✨’ I am glad you have noticed the change of my age.🎆 Today I was in library. I read my favorite 安房 直子. The story I read today was about an artisan who makes various chairs. His first baby👶🎀 was born to his family but the baby was blind.💧 …an omission… The blind girl lived happilly because a male fairy visited them and let the daughter see just the sky.⤴ …The end… It is weekend, today I ate boiled corns🌽🌽⤴. It was sweet and good, do you like one?🌽 Please take good care.🌻 Good night.🌠💤

No.396 11/07/22 14:47
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 395 To 幸せ者さん😃

Hello and how are you? I hope you are all right.😃

As for my last remark, I happened to notice the indication of your age change,so I thought you reached your birthday.🎂

I'm sure you have been depressed about something bad, so it's just that I wanted encourage you,but my intention backfired on it 裏目に出る😥

Your birthday is special day for you, but I've ruined it. I'm sorry for it. I apologize to you for it.🙏🙇🙏🙇🙏🙇🙏🙇🙏🙇

I hope you have comfortable day.☀

No.397 11/07/22 15:48
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Realism 写実主義】

The society in those days had started to changed extremely by the Industrial Revolution.From agriculture to industry.😃

The people started to move from farming villages 農村 to cities,but it was poor standard of living that they came across.😢

The confrontation between the working class 労働者階級 and capitalists soon became tangible.😒

A gap between the privileged class and others who hated the clss.The people was forced to face with real society. The Communist Manifesto 共産党宣言 by Marx was published then.😤

As for arts,there happened to be a new movement. The realism that the people tried to represent the world which they see as it is.😃

Neither it was idealism 理想主義 nor too be subjectism, the people tried to catch a nd represent a thing naturally,objectively☀

One of the painters of the Realism was Millet. I'm going to express him next time.😚

To be continued. By😁

No.398 11/07/23 06:03
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Millet】

A painter who used to represent some works with a rococo style for a living and was said to be a specialist who used to paint bust and hip of female,Millet,made up his mind to change direction as a painter.😤

He had longed to paint people who were deep-rooted in their lives and worked with sweat.😃

He painted some peasants and labors of their which were suitable for some words such as sublime 崇高 and pious.😃

Sweet country lives used to be painted then,but Millet represented the peasants who were absorbed in their hard labor.His wife supported him so much that her existence is great.👩

His typical works seem to be connected with peasants such as a gleaner 落ち穂拾い and the evening prayer bell 晩鐘.🔔

As for,his works,the work which I'm impressed so much is【 people who are waiting for.待つ人】thnugh,though I've never seen his works,so,to be frank with you, the one which I'm impressed wasn't his works themselves but an episode abou his work,待つ人.😺

No.399 11/07/23 11:26
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 398 【Millet】Ⅱ and others

We can find a theme of the painting,the people who are waiting for,待つ人,in a bibical stories 聖書物語.Its situation is next one 😃

An old couple have been waiting for their son who went for an errand.His mother heard a sound, and she thought his son came back and peeped outside, but he didn't,so her husband consoles her grief.👵

Millet was a painter who forsook his hometown and family.He spent his life,being worried about what he deserted.👪

It may be a theme of the painting,people who are waiting for that his sorrow and repentance for what he had done.🙏

By the way,many people say their impressions when they saw marvelous paintings.Some of them say they were so moved that they felt as if they had been struck by lightning.⚡

I'm wondering if they aren't always true,for I've never been moved with any paintings though I had been impressed with some paintings.It's just that I may be lacking in sensitivity.If their comments are false,be dead by lightning, I think so.💩

No.400 11/07/23 19:01
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The third law of Kepler】and others

The cycle of revolution around the sun is in inverse proportion 反比例する to distance from the sun.It's the third law of Kepler,though I can't understand at all why it is.😩

There are numerical formulas which prove the truth of the laws,but too difficult to understand them for me.😔

Instead,I found out an episode of the Kepler's law.😃

He discovered the three kinds of interplanetary motion based observation of others,but he approached them so as to rob them of the result of observation.👿

Not only did he carry out it,but he killed one of them with poison.The latest chemical analysis and circumstantial evidence 状況証拠 indicates Kepler killed him.💀

If you were a judge,you would sentence he was guilty.He was one of them who built up modern science, and the the science sentenced him to severe judgement. It's ironical.👼

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

日記掲示板のスレ一覧

携帯日記を書いてみんなに公開しよう📓 ブログよりも簡単に今すぐ匿名の日記がかけます。

• レス新
  • 人気
  • スレ新
  • レス少
新しくスレを作成する