普通の人は日中横になりませんか?
出会いがない場合
大人になれなかった弟たちに…

A diary of a heretic in English

レス500 HIT数 50222 あ+ あ-

蚤野心蔵( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )
11/08/15 10:53(更新日時)

A diary of a heretic in English

To my joy, I have just finished the secod English diary , so I'm going to start the third one,for I haven't expressed even half what I wanted to describe.😚

As for the phrase of the title,heretic, it means an unorthodoxed person. It comes from Christanity.It seems that the people who belived in Christanity have been regarded as orthodox, but lots of people have thought the others who never tried to believe in Christanity unorthodox, so they have been calling them heretic.😚

I'm sure generally speaking we Japanese are apt to hate the heretic.We are liable to make much of harmony with others, so I'm wondering if we hate the heretic.😚

I'm sure I have to listen to some useful advice, but I can't always accept all of them.As a result of it, if others call me a heretic, I can't help it, but the great many people aren't always right, I'm sure.Here we go.Hey!幸せ者さん!I'm here😃

No.1541940 11/03/11 07:09(スレ作成日時)

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

No.151 11/04/28 15:57
幸せ者 ( 30代 ♀ iWFJ1 )

Hello Nushi san.⤴

I hope you are in good condition.👌

I really think you have special talent which usual people do not have. I think so because I may not be able to re-write into English in short what I read by Japanese.

Hope you have some holidays during GW.⤴

See you later.🐲

No.152 11/04/28 21:17
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 151 Hi and thank you for your message.How are you?😃

As for English, I'm wondering if I should have a little confidence.🔤

I'm sure you are one of small people who admit my English ability, so whenever I read your encouragement, I can regain my confidence.🙌

The other day, I rented several videos,for I thought if I watch them in only English,it means both of their voices and captions字幕 are in English,my English abilities will improve.😍

I'm apt to concentrate on the captions rather than voices,for I have little confidence with my listening abilities,though I hoped it would be helpful for improvement of my listening ability.😥

I could enjoy watching a few videos with only English,though sometimes I had to rewind them in order to watch the captions again, for they were too fast to understand😥

If I watch at least videos 10.0000 times at least,my listening ability may improve. I'm almost overwhelmed by it😫

Have a comfortable evening😁

No.153 11/04/29 06:18
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【English as a international langage】

It was once said liked that a decade ago.『If we can't pronounce like the British and American people, it means our English isn't considered a real thing forever.』😤

Nowadays, English of Indian,Chinese,French,Germany, and Japanese,they are decent English.We Japanese have been trying to pronouece exactly like the British and American. As a result,We have been a waste of time and energy so much.😣

When hearing other Japanese speaking English,we Japanese were apt to think like that.『Its English is poor』😒

Contrary to it,hearing returnee children帰国子女 speaking fluent English,we Japanese were forced to show loothing frankly. We seemed to used to be warped屈折😠

We don't have to be worrid about it amy longer.😁

Needless to say,both American English and British one are standard,moreover there are some rules which we should obey to a minimum as long as we speak English😚

To be continued. By😁

No.154 11/04/29 07:23
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 153 【English as a national language】Ⅱ

English of each country has a peculiar accent. For instance,Indian and Australian English are famous for their accent in the world and the Indian ones usually omit articles in their everyday life language.🔤

The French don't pronounce 『H』in their language,so they are sometimes poor at pronouncing 『H』when they speak English. If they try to say 『handicap』,it end up being 『andicap』😱

When the Germany pronounce 『w』, it becomes 『v』.🔤

There are some Japanese people who play an active part in the United Nation. Their English is Japanese way, but it doesn't matter.🇯

At first,as for English, there is great difference between the lots of people in the world,for example,American English and British one,northern area and southern one in the U.S.A.,African American people and others. It means English lannguage isn't the only one.🔤

Being extracted from 『英語できますか? 究極の学習法』井上一馬 新潮文庫📖

To be continued. By😁

No.155 11/04/29 08:09
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 154 【English as an international language】Ⅲ

I made a careless mistake.At my last remark, it's title was 【English as a national language】,but I should have given a title to it 【English as an international language】. I'm sure I have to be more careful.😳

By the way lots of people communicate with each other in English ,transcending some frontiers,religions,nations and ethnic groups in the world.🔤

Therefore English is a way for communication with others,so we only have to speak with our own way, but as the author said before,there are some rules to minimum as long as we speak English.It's pronunciations😃

In general we Japanese are poor at distinguish 『R』from 『L』. When talking with others in Japanese,we don't mind it at all,so it is natural for us to recognize its difference between them.😃

To be continued. By😁

No.156 11/04/29 08:58
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 155 【English as an international language】Ⅳ

As to 『R』and『L』,plenty of foreign people who speak English can recognize its difference between them,so when we talk with them,we should speak exactly as much as possible.🔤

Contrary to it,some people say like next one.😚

『We don't have to mind it at all,for we never mistake 『rice』for『lice』in our daily life,so we should talk with lots of native speakers positively rather than we are worried about it』😤

It's not always in the wrong, but whenever I try to say 『Could you please serve rice to me』,some people hear 『Could you please servelice to me』,they will be tired of it.🍚

As for 『right』 and 『light』,in spoken English, needless to say,it means different.For example,please look at next two sentences.

『Turn at the next light』. The word of light means a traffic signal.🔤

『Turn at the next right』. It means 右折😱

Therefore when we speak English,we should speak exactly.😃

To be continued. By😁

No.157 11/04/29 09:50
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【How to pronounce】

As to 『R』and『L』, even if it is hard to recognize the difference between them,it seems to be relatively easy to speak exactly,maybe.😚

Though lots of people have already know it, I'm going to express how to pronounce.😳

When we pronounce 『L』,we should try to do like next one.Our tongues touch the root of upper teeth.The pronunciation is similar to Japanese 『ラリルレロ』,if we Japanese speak 『L』and 『R』 unconsciously,native speakers hear us speak only 『L』.😱

When we pronounce 『R』we should do like next one.Our tongues try not touch anywhere in the mouths.🔤

As for 『th』,I'm sure lots of people learned it in school,thouhh I've never known it until just now,our tongues try to touch the tip of the upper mouth.😃

As for 『F andV』our upper teeth touch to the lower lips.As to 『P,T and C 』,we say it is hard for us to pronounce exactly.The pronunciation of them is called explosive sound.😃

To be continued. By😁

No.158 11/04/29 10:35
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【How to pronounce and others】

As for the explosion sounds,for example,when we say 『post』we usually pronounce its first sound 『po』 unconsciously,but we should do as we breathe out.🔤

I've expressed about some consonants so far, English has 11 vowels.Contrary to it Japanese has five vowels.As for English vowels,to be exact there are lots of things of which we should be careful,but it seems that we don't have to mind them except for only two vowels. I want to express them, but we can't express phonetic symbol 発音記号 in cellphones.📱

While I've expressed English pronunciation, I can't always pronounce exactly. I have little chance to talk with others in English,so I don't feel like studying the pronunciation so seriously,so my remarks may not be persuasive at all.😳

No.159 11/04/29 12:29
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【A haunted house お化け屋敷 in Kansai region】

There are a variety of difference between Kansai and Kantou region. It reaches to a haunted house.👻

While in Tokyo some grown-ups are frighted of the haunted house and enjoy it as an amusement,in Kansai region other people flatly deny a ghost and make light of it and say『Ghost?that could not be』😜

Some haunted houses think up various devices to attract lots of audience.For example,one of devices is next one. The house lets the audience make up some groups. The house lets each of the group go into the house,hnlding one long rope as a lifeline 命綱 for each of the members.👻

While the people in the Kantou people accept the instruction of the house without objecting,the people in Kansai region usually refuse to hold the rope. They say like that.『Why do we have to do it?』😜

There are varied small tools which arise fear of the audience in the house, but they are apt to be breakdown in Kansai region😱

No.160 11/04/29 13:14
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 159 【A haunted house and Kansai region】

Some audience who go into the haunted house toy with the small tools,so the tools end up being breakdown in the Kansai region.👻

Therefore in general,the haunted house in the Kansai region is easy to go bankruptcy,and their attitudes toward the ghost originate from Edo era when lots of ghost stories were flowering開花👻

While some people such as Hakuseki Arai and Atsutane Hirata believed in the ghosts and tackled its rdsearch seriously,other people,lots of people in the Kansai region never believed them.😜

In short,rationalism合理主義 and utilitaritanism 実利主義 have been established earlier,so an idea and of misticism 神秘主義 such as the haunted house isn't suitable in the Kansai region.👻

Some person in Kansai region composed a phrase like haiku on his deathbed in Edo era. It's next one.

神ほとけ、ばけものもなし、世の中に、奇妙不思議の事はなし

I'm sure it expresses the idea of the people in the Kansai region.😃

No.161 11/04/30 00:10
幸せ者 ( 30代 ♀ iWFJ1 )

>> 160 Nushi san, excuse me for visiting your thread in midnight.

By the way, who wrote this 短歌? Although it is of just the fact and lacks poetic materials.

I enjoy so much reading your summary of Kansai's culter or customs.😊

See you tomorrow.⤴

No.162 11/04/30 00:51
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 161 Hello and thank you for your message.😃

To be exact, it's not a tanka. It's a what is called 辞世の句.I should have used more appropriate phrase rather than tanka.😳

山片蟠桃 expressed it,though I don't know anything about him at all.I didn't know even his name until I remarked the last comment. It is said he was a typical one who denied ghost.👻

By the way, I tried to express Kansai district. It means 読むだけですっきりわかる日本地理,but I can't enjoy expressing it,for I feel as if I said its content mechanically. It is useful, but I'm sure it's boring,so I gave it up.😚

By the way,do you have something which you want to know?If you do, I will try to do it.😃

Have a good might and have a nice dream🌠

No.163 11/04/30 08:52
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【French cook in Oosaka prefecture】

In Tokyo,peole stand in a long line at a restaurant which was broadcast in TV. They seem to don't mind at all even if they will have been waiting for meal for no less than 30 minutes.🍴

Contrary to it,other people in Oosaka prefecture can't understand why people in Tokyo can wait for a meal so long,for they are impatient いらち,moreover they don't make much of being broadcast on TV. I'me sure they say “So what?”😒

It may be one of the reasons the people in Oosaka have never accepted French dish for a long time.💡

In Tokyo,being broadcast on TV,or picked up with magazine,they are apt to satisfied with its dish even if they don't feel tasty.😣

Contrary to it,people in Oosaka doesn't matter French dish. If they try it and it doesn't suit their taste, it's just oily food,so they will refuse to eat, moreover they say clearly not only whether or not it's tasty,but whether or not it's reasonable.🍴

No.164 11/04/30 09:55
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 163 【French dish in Oosaka】Ⅱ

Therefore it is only natural that there is French restaurant in a famou hotel in Tokyo, but Oosaka is an exceptional.🍴

If they find its price is high,few customers spend on money on it, so even in a great flourishing restaurant in Tokyo, it has hardly any customers in Oosaka.🐤

At first,orthodox French dish is a little oily,for lots of cream and butter are used. The people in Oosaka prefecture who love delicate seasoning of soup stock haven't been able to accept the French dish for a long time.💡

Nowadays what is called 『Oosaka French』appears.It's an orthodox French dish in which taste of the people in Oosaka prefecture.🍴

Oosaka French dish means we can eat it without acting so formally and its meal is lightly seasoned which French dish is mixed with Japanese food.🍴

If a person in Tokyo ask the other in Oosaka『Is it French dish?』the one in Tokyo will be retorted『How dare you eat so oily food』😜

No.165 11/05/01 01:32
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【A kind of jumps of a figure skating】

Roughly speaking,jumps of figure skating are two.🎿

The one is what is called toe jump.A skater plants its toe the ice and jumps.(ルッツ、フリップand toe loop)As for the ones which are expressed with the angular Japanese phoenetic syllably カタカナ, I don't know its spelling😣

The other jumps are what is called edge jump.(axel,loopand サルコウ) Without using its toe, the skater jumps.🎿

Paying attention to a way of using its toe,we will recognize some jumps easily.The hardest one is axel,and the second hardest is ルッツ and followed by フリップ、loop,サルコウ. I'm going to express axel🎿

While the axel is the hardest of the six kinds of jumps,we audience can recognize ij easily, for the skater takes off ,facing the audience and lands,being its back to the audience.🎿

As for the other jumps,we count them 1 revolution,2 revolution and so on.Contrary to it,as to axel we have to add a word of『 half』to the revolution.😃

No.166 11/05/01 02:34
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 165 【A kind of jumps of figure skate】Ⅱ

Direction of a skater changes when it lands after axel,so whenever we count its jumping,we are forced to add 『half』🎿

The skaters who can do triple axel are Mao Asada and Yukari Nakano.Another American skater,キミー・マイズナー has tried to do it.Some Korean skater does double axel when she does イナバウアー😲

By the way,I don't know anything about figure skating.When I said facing to the audience, it means the skater faces its front,but I'm sure skate link is round,so I'm wondering if lots of audience are surrouding the link. If they are,which direction is facing front?I'm afraid my expression might not be appropriate😳

I'm going to express ルッツ from now on.A skater plants its right toe to the ice and jumps.Skating,being its back to the audience and long approach 助走 and jumps. Lots of skater do like that.😃

To be cootinued. By😁

No.167 11/05/01 03:32
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 166 【A kind of jumps of figure skating】Ⅲ

Women skaters who can jump triple axel are limited,but it is said triple ルッツ are essential condition for the skaters who compete in big meets such as Winter Olympics and a world championship meets.😃

I'm going to express フリップ from now on. A skater plants its right toe the ice and jumps like ルッツ.🎿

It is hard to recognize the difference between ルッツ and フリップ,even the other skaters .😥

To be exact,using inside of edge and jumping is フリッツ.Using outside is ルッツ,but we can't recognized then with ease.😣 

When approaching,skating backward for a long time is ルッツ.When approaching, skating facing front and a skater turn just before jumping is フリップ.😃

Daisuke Takahashi is good at フリップ.He has been training フリップ of 4 revolutions.🎿

Next time, I'm going to express loop.😃

By the way, I received a message from 幸せ者さん last night, but then I happened to feel so sleepy that I couldn't stay up. I'm sorry🙏

No.168 11/05/01 04:32
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 167 【A kind of jumps of figure skate】Ⅳ

Among the jumps which doesn't use its edge,a skater jumps backward are loop and サルコウ.Loop is to jump with legs of the skater crossed for an instant,so we can regard them a guide to recognize the jumps.😃

As for degree of difficulty難易度 ,loop isn't so high, but if losing its balance,landing is hard, so then the skater falls down and hits its hip and elbows.😱

I'm going to express サルコウ from now on.Among the jumps which a skater doesn't use it edge,the degree of difficulty of the サルコウ is the lowest.😃

When taking off,both of feet of the skater is formed ハ,one of the angular Japanese phonetic syllabary カタカナ.Frenchman skater,ブライアン・ジュベール and Miki Andou can jump サルコウ of 4 revolutions.☀

I'm going to express toe loop from now on. Among the toe jump, toe loop is the only one which a skater plans its left toe to the ice and jumps.As to its degree of difficulty, the toe loop is the lowest.😃

No.169 11/05/01 10:11
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 168 【A kind of jumps of figure skating】Ⅴ and spins

There seem to be some of combination jump in figure skate such as from triple ルッツ to triple toe loop,almost all of skaters select the toe loop not only as the second jump,but also as jumps of 4 revolution.🎿

Spins of figure skating means spinning at a certain spot.All of spinnings have to with only single leg except for what is called crossed fit spin which is spinning with both legs swiftly.🎿

Successive spinning s of different speed is called combination spinning.😃

Spinnings are indispensable condition on rules of International Skating Committee,so as for all of figure skating such as solo skating of man or woman,pair skating and ice dancing,skaters must spin.😃

As for spinnings of pair skating,there is pair spinning literally in which man and woman are spinning.😃

Solo spinning s of pair ones,man and woman are spinning ,keeping certain distance.
👨👩

To be continued. By😁

No.170 11/05/01 22:18
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【ASIMO】

『A first robot which can work on its both feet in the world』

Lots of researchers of robots were shocked in 2000,when they saw ASIMO which was announced by Honda Co.😲

Plenty of people who had little knowledge about a robot felt new era of the robot started when they watche the ASIMO on TV.📺

The ASIMO can not only walk freely, but also can go up and down the stairs,turn around,dance,though as for the dance, it is limited easy one.😃

We feel a sense of closeness concerning a design of the ASIMO.The ASIMO is an abbreviation of 「Advanced Step in Innovative Mobility」.😃

It is said one of motive of its development what is called 鉄腕アトム,which is a popular comic by Osamu Teduka.😃

The ASIMO can become aware of behaviors of human,for example,if a person holds out its hand,the ASIMO will shake hands with it.The ASIMO can behave autonomically自律的.If being fixed previously, the ASIMO can recognize other' voice and pronounce.😲

• << 178 【ASIMO】Ⅱ ASIMO is not on the market yet but we can rent it from the Honda Co.It costs \ 20 million a year. It depends on whether or not we feel it expensive.Considering my income ……oh no!Needless to say I can not 💸 ASIMO is sometimes rented for an entertainment of short term, and it accomplished a splendid feat which the ASIMO rang the bell of the stock exchange 証券取引所 in New York,for no other things has never rung the bell,except for we human beings.💮 The ASIMO walks on its both feet and its shape resembles us,so there is an episode like next.😃 The researchers of the ASIMO asked for an opinion of the Vatican whether or not creating a robot which takes after the human being is right in the middle of its development.I'm wondering if the researchers thought the ASIMO was profaniity 冒涜 of the God⛪ The Vatican answered 『It's not profanity as long as the ASIMO is useful for the human.⛪ To be continued.By😁

No.171 11/05/02 08:41
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 170 【What is called Harihari nabe in Kansai region】

People in the Kansai region love to eat whale meats in the world. If I say like it,the Western countries and some organization which appeal to stop catching whales may disguise my remark.😚

In fact,people in the Kansai region used to eat about 70% of the whale meats in Japan when its distribution was done freely🐳

The price of whale meat is high, but it used to be a popular food,especially what is called koro ,it means back skin of a whale,was reasonable, moreover it tasted as an ingredient of oden.🐳

Hot pot cooked at the table 鍋料理 of whale meat used to be cooked in Kansai region in winter. It's what they call Harihari nabe.🍲

The harihari is next one. Its soup stock ダシ is cooked in sea tangle 昆布 and dried bonito shavings 鰹節.People in the Kansai region simmer煮込む meat of a tail of a whale and its back skin,koro and sometimes saezuri,a tongue of the whale.🍲

To be continund.By😁

No.172 11/05/02 09:35
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 171 【What is called harihari nabe in Kansai region】

There are a heap of potherb mustard 水菜 on the other ingredient of the hot pot of the whale meat at the table. It's the what is called harihari nabe.🍲

When people eat the harihari nabe,they have to be careful not to simmer the hotherb mustard so much.I've never been tried the harihari nabe,so I find it hard to express it.As for the hotherb mustard of harihari nabe may resemble rare of a steak,I'm wondering.😚

In any case,if the hotherb mustard is simmered well,it will spoil the taste of the harihari nabe,for the people enjoy eating the whale meat with the rare hotherb meat.🐳

The name of harihari nabe originates from its sound which the people eat the cooking,パリッパリッ,so people often call the harihari nabe (水菜のパリ炊き)🌱

By the way,hey 幸せ者さん,how are you?Have you ever tried the harihari nabe? If you love it, I wish I could cook it for you and encourage you😁

Have a comfortable day☀

No.173 11/05/02 20:37
幸せ者 ( 30代 ♀ iWFJ1 )

>> 172 Good evening, nushi san.⭐

I enjoy reading your sentences.

As for Harihari nabe, I am not sure if I had a chance to try some. Although I do eat Mizuna even as fresh vegitable so I suppose it is quite natural to eat it half cooked in nabe.

Please have a calm night.
Good night.🌠

No.174 11/05/02 21:39
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 173 Good evening and thank you for your message.😃

Japan has stopped hunting whales as business, so we couldn't have lot of chance to eat a whale meat since then, I'm sure.🐳

The harihari nabe is so popular among people in Kansai region that they once thought the nabe could be also popular in Kantou region,so they tried to find its market there in Taishou era.🐳

Actually some traders in Kansai region delivered some whale meats and hotherb mustards to the Kantou region,but the great earthquake of Kantou stopped it.🐳

Contrary to it,oden has started an exchange of taste between Eastern and Western area in Japan after the great earthquake,which triggered the exchange,but the harihari nabe hasn't been stayed with the Kantou region.🐳

Have a comfortable night🙋

No.175 11/05/05 09:28
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【What is called doteyaki in Kansai region】

Oosaka prefecture,which people spend a lot of money on food,食い倒れ,has plenty of grilled dishes such as takoyaki,okonomiyaki and ikayaki,especially there is another local specialty therd.I'm sure they say without eating it,they don't think they want others to pretend as if they were gourmets. It's doteyaki.🐮

An ingredient of sinew of cow is seasoned with miso,though it's different from what is called a stewed dish of Tokyo and Nagoya.🐮

Doteyaki is next one.Cow's skewered snew is grilled and at the same time simmered with soup stock which is seasoning with miso.Then a iron plate with its edge a little high is adopted lest the soup stock should spills.🐮

Contrary to it,some people may say like that.『In short, it's stewed with soup stock seasoned miso,so it's stewed dish』😚

For the people who love to eat doteyaki in Kansai region,there is much difference between doteyaki and stewed dish🐮

No.176 11/05/05 10:29
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 175 【What is called doteyaki in Kansai region】Ⅱ

I'm going to express the difference between doteyaki and stewed dish.🐮

At first,the meat of doteyaki is only sinewsすじ of cow.Guts もつ of cow is not adopted.When ordering it,customes say,for example,3 doteyaki,for each sinew is skewered 串打ち.Contrary to it,stewed dish is served with platter大皿🏯

The second character is next.There are some ingredients in the stewed dish,for example,konnyaku,Japanese white raddish大根 ,and tofu,but doteyaki is only meat of sinews of cows.🐮

The third. The soup stock ダシ of doteyaki is 白味噌,but赤味噌 is adopted in the stewed dish.In addition,as for the soup stock, doteyaki is barely covered with the soup stock,so the soup stock soon evaporates,therefore soup stock has to be added to the doteyaki frequently.😱

The additions have to be done once from 3 to 4 minutes. It means a shop assistant under contract to the doteyaki needs.🐮

To be continued.By😁

No.177 11/05/05 11:55
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 176 【What is called doteyaki in Kansai region】Ⅲ and others.

The doteyaki may be what is called grade B dish(sorry🙇),people in Oosaka prefecture devote lots of time and energy to the dish,so they love it so much.🐮

Actually,I've never tried the doteyaki at all, but it is said its feeling of crunching taste of doteyaki is clearly different from the other stewed dish.🐮

By the way, if 幸せ者さん is in bad condition, I want to cook it for her but it seems to be an appetizer for drinking. I'm wondering if it suits for maindish,for she does not seem drink so much.😱

I hope she is fine and has a good time.😊

As expressing the doteyaki, I feel like drinking, but it is still in the morning.Speaking of beef,I watch a news of food poisoning of raw beef.Some people died because of it.😨

I wish I could eat ユッケ and レバ刺し and drink so much🍺

No.178 11/05/06 16:04
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 170 【ASIMO】 『A first robot which can work on its both feet in the world… 【ASIMO】Ⅱ

ASIMO is not on the market yet but we can rent it from the Honda Co.It costs \ 20 million a year. It depends on whether or not we feel it expensive.Considering my income ……oh no!Needless to say I can not 💸

ASIMO is sometimes rented for an entertainment of short term, and it accomplished a splendid feat which the ASIMO rang the bell of the stock exchange 証券取引所 in New York,for no other things has never rung the bell,except for we human beings.💮

The ASIMO walks on its both feet and its shape resembles us,so there is an episode like next.😃

The researchers of the ASIMO asked for an opinion of the Vatican whether or not creating a robot which takes after the human being is right in the middle of its development.I'm wondering if the researchers thought the ASIMO was profaniity 冒涜 of the God⛪

The Vatican answered 『It's not profanity as long as the ASIMO is useful for the human.⛪

To be continued.By😁

No.179 11/05/07 09:24
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 178 【The ASIMO】Ⅲ and others

The ASIMO keeps on developing.『ASIMO 2005』was announced in 2005. I'm sure lots of people are looking forward to seeing the ASIMO in the future.😁

By the way, there is a word of dumb. It means several things,for example,fool and speechless.😚

Originally,as for nations,religions, and languages,there used to be varied people in the Western countries,as a result, there were lots of quarrels,arguements and troubles.😥

It must have been natural for them to insist on their rights. If the one can't and silent,the other call it dumb, I'm wondering.😚

Contrary to it, Japan is an island country.To be exact,it didn't used to be a single nation, but majority expelled,so minority assimilated同化 into Japan, I'm sure.🇯

Anyway,we Japanese has a virtue like that.『仲良き事は美しき事かな』, though majority has ruled minority, I'm wonder.😚

Is it true 『仲良き事は美しきかな』?I have to express one more proverb『Silence is golden』😁

No.180 11/05/07 11:23
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Voodoo pitch in a comic】

Some American translated 『魔球』into a voodoo pitch. He said there is no word which is correspondent with the 『魔球』,so he said like that.⚾

Actually,when playing baseball,as for a breaking ball 変化球 such as a knuckle ball and forkball,which is thrown magically and tremendously, it means the ball changes its direction extremely more than we expect,it is said that they usually express like next.⚾

【There was some voodoo on that ball】Voodoo means a kind of power which we can't express and magical.⚾

Contrary to it,there is another word which takes after voodoo. It's miracle.😃

Miracle has nuance which is lucky, but a world of the comic, the 『魔球』 has to be invented as outcome which is accomplished as a result of stremous backbreaking血のにじむような efforts and guts.😱

Therefore a miracle ball isn't appropriate in the comic, especially in the world of what is called スポ根マンガ.Its character make much of guts. It's funny.😁

No.181 11/05/07 12:43
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【SF】

Needless to say, SF is an abbreviation of Science Fiction,but when hearing the phrase of『SF』,some English native speakers don't always recognize the abbreviation I'm wondering.😱

Actually when hearing 『SF』,science fiction didn't occur to a native speaker, but three other things hit him.😚

1 San Francisco Giants. It's American baseball team.

2 Super famicon.He said there was actually an movie of Super Mario.

3 Sacrifice fly 犠牲フライ It's a kind of technique of baseball.

In short in English,science fiction isn't expressed as 『SF』. It's abbreviated 『Sci-Fi』and it is pronounced サイファイ.🐙

The native speaker loves to Japanese comics and wrote 『空想科学読本』and I extracted this remarks from his comments.It's published from メディア ファクトリー🐙

See you later😁

No.182 11/05/07 17:48
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Braindead】

What is braindead? Its definition seems to be easy, but it's hard in fact.At first,there used to be an argument that braindead meant the human was dead.💀

Fortunately or not,if our brain doesn't function,our heart doesn't always do. Even if our brain never function voluntarily,an artificial equipments of revival functioning of the heart and lungs makes us be alive.😒

We can be alive as if we slept,literally.Sleeping eternallx used to mean death of our body, but as long as the equipment functions, it can keep warmth of our body with modern medical technology.😲

In short,to be exact,sleeping eternally doesn't always mean death of body, but remains it,there seem to be plenty of troubles.😥

Even if one's heart functions,if neither its brain function nor the one wakes up from the eternal sleeping,we should regard the sleeping death of the real dead. It's an idea of braindead.🌠

To be continued. By😃

No.183 11/05/07 18:54
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 182 【Braindead】Ⅱ

As for law and ethics,the braindead isn't the idea which settles on among us firmly,but as to a case of organ transplant臓器移植, the heart is allowed to be extracted as long as the donor is regarded as braindead.😃

Considering a lot of patients who are waiting for organ,especially a heart,is allowed to be transplanted,so saving lives of ones should take priority優先 and postpone the definition of death of human, so the organ transplant law was established,beside it was revised so as to help to transplant easily.😃

An agreement of an donor itself used to need by document, but its organ can be offered with consent of its kin unless the donor shows opposition to offer clearly after its law was revised.😃

Contrary to it,there is a case of opposition.For example,let's suppose a donor showed offer its organ orally 口頭,but its relatives rejected it,for their feeling might take priority over the one of the donor itself.😭

No.184 11/05/07 19:36
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 183 【Brainhead】Ⅲ

Some people may think the revised law helps us to transplant easily,but it may be in the wrong. We should think the revised law extends discretion 裁量 of relatives of the donor.😚

Necessity of showing our wilk clearly with document rises whether or not we offer our organs so as not to make our relatives feel sad.😃

By the way,expressing somethings in English is fun. I can not only enjoy it,but also it improves my English ability. I love reading English book. It's also fun.😍

Contrary to it, I don't like listening to English very much. I'm sure I'm improving little by little, but I'm apt to avoid it.

As for express something in English and reading English,I feel as if they weren't study, for I'm willing to do them, but as to listening to English, I feel I'm forced to do it.It's an obvious study. It's no use in complaining about it.😚

It's shameful of me to say it.Changing my mind, I have to 『study』😚

No.185 11/05/08 11:22
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Generating electricity of solar power】

『Clean and friendly environmentally generating electricity of solar power』

We human race is closely connected with the sun and it isn't exaggerated that we owe the sun to our thrive on the earth at present☀

We make use of the power of the sun and adopt the generating electricity of solar power.The generating electricity is the one which we take advantage of a solar battery and change the energy of the sun into electric power☀

The solar battery never emit carbon dioxide and exhaust fumes which cause the global warming and and keep on generating electric power as long as there is the sun.It's a clean apparatus of generating electricity.☀

Needless to say,the solar battery is a black panel which attaches to a wristwatch and small-sized eletronic calculator. We've adopted the solar battery as supporting electricity for a traffic sign and vending machine.⛔

To be continued.By😁

No.186 11/05/08 18:12
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 185 【Generating electricity of solar power】Ⅱ

The solar battery is a kind of semiconductors半導体,and for the first time, it was invented in the U.S.A.in 1954.In those days,as for its efficiency of which the energy of the sun changed into electricity was no more than 6%💦

Then the solar battery used be adopted mainly for space development.A first man-made satellite in the world ,Sputnik Ⅰ functioned for only 21 days,for the solar battery wasn't adopted to the artificial satellite.Insted what is called first battery is adopted.🚀

As for the first battery,according to my electronic encyclopedia, it is similar to dry cell 乾電池.Once being taken its electric current,we can't charge it.🚀

Contrary to it,the first man-made satellite which adopted the solar battery,VangardoⅠ( I'm not sure of the spelling of the Vangard)had been circling around the earth more than 6 years,so the solar battery turned out to be useful.💯

To be continued.By😁

• << 192 【Generating electricity of solar power】Ⅲ The solar battery was developed with full scale after what is called an oil crisis in 1973 and the efficiency of turning the energy of the sunlight into electricity improved and it cost low gradually, so it has started spreading our society widely, so it's never rare we find lots of home adopt the solar battery.☀ Japan manufactures about an half of all product of the snlar battery in the world and no other country in the world makes more the solar batteries than Japan.As for the technique of the solar battery, Japan is competing a first or second place in the world.🇯 The solar energy is enormous and doesn't run out. The sunlight shines an energy of about 1kw to 1㎡.To be concrete, it is said that if the solar batteries are spread all over the Gobi desert in China,their energy can supply all the one which we use on earth.💡 To be continued. By😁

No.187 11/05/11 12:44
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Christmas for we Japanese 】

Christmas means a massミサ of Christ.The mass is gathering for service礼拝.Therefore, needless to say, the Christmas is originally very religious event.🎄

Christmas seems to win citizenship as one of our national events, I'm sure,though I'm wondering how many people who celebrate the Christmas believe in Christianity.😒

I'm sure it's just that most of the people want to enjoy an atmosphere of festival in the Western countries.😚

We often hear that we Japanese are the people without integrity節操 for religion.We usually pay a visit to a shrine whenever a new year comes.We love Christmas.When we are dead,our funeral are performed in accordance with the Buddhism.😱

Whenever we are in trouble,we are apt to whisper and pray 『神様』but the 『神様』 are confused,I'm afraid,for they can't recognized exactly who to accept our prayers.which of the God of the Christanity or shrine? Is it possibly the Buddha?😥

No.188 11/05/11 15:20
幸せ者 ( 30代 ♀ iWFJ1 )

>> 187 Hello Sucharaka Ichiro san.🎵

I hope you are fine.

【Christmas for ‘us’ Japanese】may be normal sentence.
Excuse me for being impolite telling you directly.🙇

Today it's a heavy rain.

By the way, your job has changed recently, hasn't it? I was a bit surprized of the information. Now you build 給湯器 don't you? I am sure you are contributing to your factory nicely.⤴

Please have a nice evening.😃⤴

See you later.🐲

No.189 11/05/11 16:03
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 188 Thank you for your message. I'm fine and yseem to be in a good condition.😃

I used to make parts of automobile,mainly for Honda Co., but the factory of the Honda itself hasn't started producing properly,for some factories which produce its parts are in Tohoku area,so the Honda can't get several parts.🚗

Even if a automobile is lacked in a single part,it can be sold as a commodity,a commentator said like that on TV.🚗

Contrary to it,temporary housing is urgent business for the people in the Tohoku area.Some of members of my temporary company go to another factory so as to make a breaker of the temporary housing. I'm wondering if the parts of the hot watter supply 給湯 equipment which I make are connecting the temporary housing,thougg I'm not sure of it.😚

By the way,whenever you want to come here, please visit here. I want to welcome to you with delight.😁

Have a comfortable day😊

• << 194 Nushi san good evening.🌆 I feel very nice because you belong to a big manufacturing company produces cars in primary.💮 Excuse me of leaving quickly, I have to get up early tomorrow morning. I would visit your thread tomorrow.😃 See you later.🐲 Have a comfortable night.🎵

No.190 11/05/13 11:22
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【A book of 菊と刀】

When reading a book,its author cited from 【菊と刀】 like that. I'm going to express it from now on.😃

Being worried about public eye too much and feared to be excluded from some groups extremely,the Japanese are always paying the very attention and behave themselves lest hurt others.😒

As the Japanese always take heed of the others around them,they tend to be tired,so they are often absorbed in trifle or artless 無邪気 fun in order to relive themselves which are suppressed because of paying attention. It's creating chrysanthemum 菊.🌼

Its author visited a festival of chrysanthemum figure in Hirakata park. It doesn't mean the one who wrote the 【【菊と刀】, so I'm wondering creating mum 菊 means making its figure in this situation.😃

Creating the figure is unnatural,for it's combined with the mum and wire.In short,creating nature being disguised artificially.🌼

Nature being disguised is a symbol of freedom of will being restrained

No.191 11/05/13 12:51
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【A book of 菊と刀】Ⅱ and others

In an ordinary scene of Japanese home in which a mother tells her children to play as they like, but she doesn't always expect her children to do it.Her children pretend to be innocent less hurt feeling of their mother.👪

In a company,its employees pretend to be innocent 体育会系 lest displease their boss.😒

It's destiny of the Japanese that we pretend to behave ourselves naturally by keeping on making unnatural effort.😏

Therefore we Japanese love the chrysanthemum figure which smiles admirably健気に with its framework of the wire,standing unnaturally.😚

By the way, I should have shown changing of my workplace earlier, but I wasn't sure whether or not I settle down there.😣

Therefore it's not 幸せ者さん but myself who is to be blamed. She couldn't recognize my situation unless I said it.I hope she doesn't mind it at all.😊

No.192 11/05/13 14:03
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 186 【Generating electricity of solar power】Ⅱ The solar battery is a kind… 【Generating electricity of solar power】Ⅲ

The solar battery was developed with full scale after what is called an oil crisis in 1973 and the efficiency of turning the energy of the sunlight into electricity improved and it cost low gradually, so it has started spreading our society widely, so it's never rare we find lots of home adopt the solar battery.☀

Japan manufactures about an half of all product of the snlar battery in the world and no other country in the world makes more the solar batteries than Japan.As for the technique of the solar battery, Japan is competing a first or second place in the world.🇯

The solar energy is enormous and doesn't run out. The sunlight shines an energy of about 1kw to 1㎡.To be concrete, it is said that if the solar batteries are spread all over the Gobi desert in China,their energy can supply all the one which we use on earth.💡

To be continued. By😁

No.193 11/05/13 15:35
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Wind power generation】

Wind power generation is a way of generating electricity with an operation of a発電機 dynamo by wind power.It continues to spread as an energy resource which can come true conservation of the earth,maintenance of economic growth, and ensuring of Energy security.😃

Energy security means reserving energy without being influeeced by situation of politics, economy and society too much.😃

As for some merits of the wind power generation,emission of the carbon dioxide is a little,and can generate electricity in the night. We can make use of it as an independent power source in the area where security energy and transmission of electricity cost high such as an isolated island.😃

Besides,the facilities of the wind power generation is relatively small scale.An individual can take advantage of it,though it depends on its scale. Its maintenance is also relatively easy.😃

To be continued. By.😁

• << 196 【Wind power generation】Ⅱ As to demerits of the wind power generation, I'm going to express them from now on.😃 A voltage of its output 出力 changes with changes of wind velocity 風速 regardless of demand of electricity.😠 There is a need for relatively larger area to establish its facilities, and windmills for generation happen to be destroyed because of lightning.😥 An amount of resource of wind power generation is enormous,so it is said it provides all demand of electricity which we human race need.😲 As for Japan,according to a result of research,possible amount of generation on the ground is 7~10% of total Japanese amount of generation at the moment.😃 We say the wind power generation pays highly among plenty of another energy,so some Western countries have proceeded with an introduction of the wind power generation in early time,therefore, it turns out it pays as business.💰 To be continued. By😁

No.194 11/05/15 18:52
幸せ者 ( ♀ iWFJ1 )

>> 189 Thank you for your message. I'm fine and yseem to be in a good conditi… Nushi san good evening.🌆

I feel very nice because you belong to a big manufacturing company produces cars in primary.💮

Excuse me of leaving quickly, I have to get up early tomorrow morning.

I would visit your thread tomorrow.😃

See you later.🐲

Have a comfortable night.🎵

No.195 11/05/15 21:33
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 194 Hello.Thank you for your message.How are you?😃

I'm wondering if you've already gone to bed.Have a nice dream.😁

No.196 11/05/15 22:51
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 193 【Wind power generation】 Wind power generation is a way of generatin… 【Wind power generation】Ⅱ

As to demerits of the wind power generation, I'm going to express them from now on.😃

A voltage of its output 出力 changes with changes of wind velocity 風速 regardless of demand of electricity.😠

There is a need for relatively larger area to establish its facilities, and windmills for generation happen to be destroyed because of lightning.😥

An amount of resource of wind power generation is enormous,so it is said it provides all demand of electricity which we human race need.😲

As for Japan,according to a result of research,possible amount of generation on the ground is 7~10% of total Japanese amount of generation at the moment.😃

We say the wind power generation pays highly among plenty of another energy,so some Western countries have proceeded with an introduction of the wind power generation in early time,therefore, it turns out it pays as business.💰

To be continued. By😁

No.197 11/05/16 04:28
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 196 【Wind power generation】Ⅲ

Denmark adopts the wind power generation on a large scale. The expense of the generation has been reduced more than 80% for the past 20 years, and it is said its expense will be expected to be lowerd to the level which can compete with ordinary electricity for 10 years.😃

It is said its expense will come up to the level of practical use in Japan as long as a condition of the wind power generation is met.😃

Some people say the generation is not suitable in Japan,for it can't stand strong wind and lightning,but a variety of measures are being considered at present,and we are groping模索する the way for its practical use😃

By the way, needless to say, I'm not a green little bird, but whenever you feel lonely, I wish to deliver comfort to you,幸せ者さん. Have a nice day.😁

No.198 11/05/16 04:44
幸せ者 ( ♀ iWFJ1 )

Sucharaka Ichiro san, good morning.🌅

Thank you my respectful Nushi sama. My green little ‘inko’has already left me, and only can see it in my mind or dream but I hope you are always here and sometimes at my thread so that I can talk with you.

You know what? I feel comfortable visiting your thread.😊
I always appreciate your thoughtfulness.🎵

Please have a nice day.

• << 201 To 幸せ者さん Hello again. As for my last remark at your own thread, I'm going to say.😃 It means that I want to try to do things with which you are pleased, but I never try to do things which you hate.I have to be careful of them😁 Have a nice day☀

No.199 11/05/16 12:55
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 198 Hello and I'm happy to know you are fine.😃

By the way, it is lunchtime, and I hear a phrase of cooking in the East in the morning and cooking in the West at noon.😃

It means lots of homes used to cook rice in the morning in the Kanto region,contrary to it, plenty of people do around noon in the Kansai area.🍚

Oosaka prefecture has been prosperous as a city of merchants, and they are usually busy in their business in the morning.😃

When there was no rice cooker,cooking rice need to spend much time and effot.At first we must split wood薪を割る.Second,we have to be careful of whether the fire of the wood is properly or not, but people in Oosaka prefecture didn't have time to do it😱

Therefore in the morning when being busy,they used to slurp up leftovers of last meal,cold rice,as rice porridgeお粥 or pouring tea over it 茶漬け.🍚

At noon,their business come to a good stopping place 一段落する,then they used to cooked rice.🍚

Have a nice day😁

• << 202 【Lunchtime in the Kansai region】 Instead of steaming rice炊きたてご飯, the people in the Kansai region used to eat what is called 茶粥 for breakfast.🍵         Eating the cold rice itself isn't so tasty, so they cooked 炊く the cold rice again with some tea included some salt.🍚 As to the tea, it was tasteless tea made from used tea 出がらし.Because the 茶粥 is juicy they didn't have to cook miso soup at breakfast.Judging from it,we can see they keep on doing rational eating habits from the old days.☀ Contrary to it,Edo where there used to be a lot of artisan 職人,the people in the area usually cooked rice in the morning as they bring packed lunches 弁当.🍱 As for breakfast in the people of Edo,there were warm steaming rice,miso soup,fermented soybeans 納豆,laver のり grilled fish and pickled vegetables on their tables.They used to eat enough in the morning, but did with the packed lunches at their lunchtime.🍱 To be continued.By😁

No.200 11/05/16 16:02
スチャラカ一郎 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 199 Hello again.😃

I'm afraid my remarks may have a one-way一方的 conversation.😥

You are going to finish your work,aren't you? Unless you have to overtime work.😃

Have a good evening😁

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

日記掲示板のスレ一覧

携帯日記を書いてみんなに公開しよう📓 ブログよりも簡単に今すぐ匿名の日記がかけます。

• レス新
  • 人気
  • スレ新
  • レス少