ハンドル名必須
投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

No.1 21/06/26 23:16
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

マユミちゃん、有難う😊

Thank you for Mayumichan, I’m grateful for you to this thread. To my joy, I can start to establish a new thread again with her help, though the 5th has never finished yet.

I can’t establish my thread for myself here, so instead of me,I’ve asked her to establish. Without her help, I can’t express myself in English here like this.

The harder math becomes, the harder its equation I express, so I’m afraid I can’t express here in the near future. Even if just now, I can’t express the one of a mark = and < or = and > united.

I can express it in English, but its mark is more useful.

No.2 21/06/26 23:51
常連さん0 

>> 1 どういたしまして。

It's my pleasure.

😉

No.3 21/06/27 21:26
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Continuation from the last response on the fifth one.

【Function which shows its function】

《Making function which shows its inclination》

We call a way of making ∫´(x)from ∫(x)the differential calculus. The author said it’s important, but I don’t know why it is.

We can derive ∫´(x)from ∫(x), and if ∫(x)is made up with a polynomial expression 多項式 of an equation composed with addition and multiplication alone, we should be able to do it absolutely, the author said like that.

The differential calculus on the polynomial expression is a basis to everything.

【The differential calculus...】

No.4 21/06/27 21:44
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

【Differential calculus in a narrow sense】

Accumulating changes on instant and thinking of the whole image.

《Real intention and a principle which shows others on the differential calculus》

We call a way of making ∫´(x)from ∫(x)the differential calculus. Though it’s important, it doesn’t always mean on the differential calculus.

We should know when to use its real intention and its principle which shows others officially on the differential calculus, the author said like that.

When serving food for customers, it is done so as that customers have a good meal. It’s a principle which shows...

No.5 21/06/27 22:00
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

【The differential calculus in narrow sense】

《Real intention and principle which shows others officially on the differential calculus》

It’s a principle which shows others officially.

On the other hand, putting additional value to the cost prime and making a profit by selling goods. It’s the real intention.

Meaning on the differential calculus is dividing minutely and thinking. It’s the principle which shows others officially.

When using the differential calculus, we intend to accumulate changes on instant and thinking of its whole image.

Then an important thing is making ∫´(x)from ∫(x).

No.6 21/06/27 22:17
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

《Real intention and principle which shows others officially on the differential calculus》

As to real intention, in narrow sense, making ∫´(x)from ∫(x)is the differential calculus.

《A way of making ∫´(x)from ∫(x)》

I’m going to do an operation on the differential calculus in narrow sense from now on, the author said and continued.

The operation has almost nothing to do with the differential calculus when doing it actually. Then why am I going to do it?

For example, when having wanted to eat curry and rice...

No.7 21/06/27 22:32
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

When having wanted to eat a curry and rice, we have only to buy roux on curry on the market. Even if the one on the market, some of them are good, but how about the one who tried to open a curry shop which is particular about the curry and rice?

The roux laid from a wholesale store may have used in the curry shop, but the owner of the curry shop which is particular about the curry and rice, it needs an experience from cooking curry and rice from roux at least once, doesn’t it?

It’s a thing on a sense of values.

No.8 21/06/27 22:52
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

If you don’t think it has meaningful, please omit it and go forward, the author said like that.

What should I do? If omitting it, I shouldn’t have expressed on curry, so I’m going to do my best as much as possible.

【From a limit to a derived function 導関数】

Theoretical background is like the next

《Minutely more and more》

We need to express ∫´(x)with an equation so as to make ∫´(x)from ∫ (x). ∫´(x)is an inclination on the place of x in curve.

When cutting the curve, its inclination and direction in which...

No.9 21/06/27 23:12
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

【From a limit to a derived function】

《Dividing minutely more and more》

When cutting the curve, there is inclination and direction in which jumping out of the curve. How should we find them?

In conclusion, we adopt a way of thinking on dividing minutely. If closing up a single point in curve, even if it curved so much, it becomes almost a straight line. If it’s the straight line, its inclination is expressed with the next equation.

As to the equation, it’s the one which I neglected to express, so I have to return once again.
It is no use crying over spilt milk. I have to repeat once more.

No.10 21/06/28 05:50
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

【Asking for the value on clination

【Calculating coordinates each other, we can recognize the angle on slide】

《it’s all right either distracting point A from point B or distracting point B from point A》

As to its inclination, we can find if dividing moving distance on inclination by other moving distance on inclination.

There is two point on a coordinate, A (3.8)B (2.4). Going forward by one from left point B, and going up by 4 from there, there is point A.

We happened to think which is left side, A or B? But without thinking anything, distracting A from B on y-axis, and doing the same...

No.11 21/06/28 06:17
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

【Asking for inclination】

《It’s all right both distracting point B from point A and distracting point A from point B》

But without thinking anything, distracting the value A from B on y-axis, and distracting on x-axis. We divide the value on y-axis by the value on x-axis, then we can find its inclination.

Even if two points line in any order, if putting them into the equation and calculating, a value on minus is nullified well, and we can find an accurate value on inclination.

《Fraction of fraction》

There are other two points, A(a half, one third)and B(two thirds, one). Can we find the...

No.12 21/06/28 06:38
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

【Asking for inclination】

《Fraction of fraction》

There are two other points, A(a half, one third)and B(two thirds, one). I’m going to try to find the value on inclination between the two point.

As to the y-axis, distracting one from one third. Its value is minus two thirds.

As for the x-axis, distracting two thirds from the half. It’s minus one sixth.

I have to divide the value on x-axis by the value on y-axis, when calculating, its value is four.

By the way, I’ve tried to express the theoretical background on the differential calculus in English, but I find it complicated. I give it up.

No.13 21/06/28 06:57
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

【What I've thought】

I’ve expressed myself in English, being based on a book,眠れなくなるほど面白い微分積分, published by 日本文芸社, written by 大上武彦, and a part where I’m forced to give up is from the middle part on page 52 to page 55.

As I find it complicate, so I don’t think I feel like expressing, but if you are interesting in it, please read it for yourself.

Without having fun, I can’t express any more, but I’m sure accumulating is important for learning math. I’m going to try to neglect it, so expressing on the differential calculus may be hard, especially on its essence. I’m sorry for it.

No.14 21/06/28 07:19
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

【There is a rule on the differential calculus】

Without knowing the rule, we can’t play

《Basic rule》

Making a function showing an inclination which means a derived function 導関数, from other function. We call it the differential calculus.

The derived function was made in the part which I omitted, but it was too complicated to be practical, so expressing it in formula, saving us from doing the trouble, the author said like that.

Lots of pages would be spent on it in textbook, but the author said he was going to express on its conclusion alone here.

《Explanation on its rule》

If thinking...

No.15 21/06/28 20:21
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

【There is a rule on the differential calculus】

《An explanation on its rule》

If thinking concretely, it’s easy to understand, so let’s thinking of ∫(x)= x to the fourth power.

By the way, though reading and trying to understand the contents of the book on the differential calculus, I can’t understand very much.

I hate to express something as if I understood when being unable to grasp. I hate to give it up, but I can do nothing any more as to the differential calculus, so I’m going to express integral calculus.

But when a complicated equation coming across, I’m forced to give it up.

No.16 21/06/28 20:37
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

A thing which we can understand by integral calculus. Gathering things which were divided minutely and a relation with the differential calculus.

【Why is the integral calculus necessary?】

A way of thinking on the integral calculus has existed from ancient time.

《Wanting to divide land fairly》

The background that the integral calculus was born is related to the ancient Egyptian civilization.

Egyptian civilization was prosperous along the Nile River, but the River flooded every rainy season, and Egyptian people suffered from an inundation. Fertile soil was carried away from the upstream...

No.17 21/06/28 20:51
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Fertile soil was carried away from upstream, so the flood was helpful, but once inundation broke out, the stream on the river changed and the shape on shore along the river which was used as arable land 耕地 changed mercilessly.

But they had to divide the land fairly though its shape changed, so a technical skill of dividing the land fairly was necessary. It was a way of using a rope, and resembling the land closely.

If adopting the way, the land was able to be divided fairly, but exact value on the land wasn’t found.

No.18 21/06/28 21:03
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

A desire of wanting to find a precise land as much as possible led to development on the integral calculus.

《At first calculating the value on area》

From now on, I’m going to express on a value on area for a while, the author said, but it doesn’t always mean that the integral calculus is adopted for calculation on land alone.

Though it was able to be use for calculation on land as well, it’s useful in many ways. We can do various things with the integral calculus.

The integral calculus is a technical skill that...

No.19 21/06/28 21:19
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

《At first calculating value on area》

The integral calculus is a technical skill of dividing minutely and adding together. The author said he was going to show its power, but the problem is whether or not I can express it in English, but I’m going to do my best.

【A way of taking all the things】

Applying as much as possible

《Finding value on area of shore along river》

Speaking a way of finding value on area until now, it seems that we’ve learned simple shapes like triangle or square in elementary school, but almost all of the things aren’t so ...

No.20 21/06/28 21:34
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

《Finding value on area of shores along river》

...but almost all of the things aren’t so simple in the world, especially the land changed by flood was such a complicated shape that finding value on land is very hard.

How did they find value on land long ago? Needles to say, finding exact value was hard, but they had to find as exact as possible, so they thought of the next way.

《A concrete way of finding value》

They applied for a figure which they could find its value on are easily so as to resemble value on area closely.

At first, filling the area...

No.21 21/06/28 22:12
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

At first, filling the area which we want to find with square which is appropriate size, then uneven area is left, so applying for figures which is appropriate size. It doesn’t have to be square. The one which we can find its value easily like triangle, circle, or rectangle.

The more the uneven area is filled with, the more, it is possible for us to find accurate value on area.

How should we decrease a margin of error? We do it later.

Whether or not we can find its value, the important thing is the value on area exists.

No.22 21/06/28 23:00
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Moreover the value on area must have been fixed the single one, for it’s natural. When measuring the same area, there couldn’t have been two values on single area. The author emphasized it.

【A way of taking all the things by dividing minutely】

If shape is fixed single way and its size becomes smaller, we can resemble an area closely.

《Taking all the things by square》

I’ve expressed a basic way of thinking of taking all the things. Combining figures which we can find its value easily and finding value on area. It’s...

No.23 21/06/28 23:21
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

It’s natural but how about it?

It seems that the author suggest we adopt better way.

If a complicated figure is a group which we can calculate easily, we can find the value on area without a margin of error when we can find its good combination.

Let’s take an illogical jump of overlooking a margin of error a little boldly.

As to a figure, when thinking which shape we should adopt, triangle or circle, it’s tiresome, so we decide to taking all square from the figure. Then we make the square small...

No.24 21/06/28 23:39
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Then we try to make the square small more and more, so we can find the value on area more closely. For example, there is the square of basic size which we adopt, so we make it half size. Then the value on area which we calculate approaches actual figure closely.

《A way of finding area》

Even if adopting the way, it doesn’t reach an accurate value but it seems that we can find direction which we should moved ahead. What we have to do is how much we can make square small.

Original problem was which...

No.25 21/06/29 22:56
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

《A way of finding area》

An original problem was which one applies well, a proposal has been asked. The proposal is hard to do. For example, when asking to write interesting sentence, it’s hard, but when asking to write a hundred of Chinese characters, it’s easy, for the latter is a simple task.

A way of solving a hard problem is explaining hard work in plain words so as to handle the hard problem as simple work.

【Dividing minutely as much as possible】

A way of taking all the things reach an extreme way of thinking

《Extremity appears》

No.26 21/06/29 23:26
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

《Extremity appears》

It proved that it’s all right if making the size on square small. I’m going to develop the way of thinking, the author said like that.

There is an illustration on a complicated figure in the book, and the complicated figure includes elven squares.

There is other illustration on the same complicated figure, but the complicated figure includes smaller squares of which number is 34.

It turned out that the smaller the square is, the more precise the value on area is. I’m sure we have seen the way of thinking before. It’s a way of...

No.27 21/06/29 23:51
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

《Extremity appears》

It’s a way of thinking on extremity.

Even if it’s a curve, when closing up more and more, we can’t distinguish between a curve and a straight line.

If thinking the value on area this time, when making the size on the square approach zero, its value approaches actual value on the area.

《We can resemble the value on area closely》

In short, making the size on the square smaller as much as possible, we can find the value on a complicated area.

Setting up a single basic unit, this time the square, and applying for the figure...

No.28 21/06/30 00:10
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

《We can resemble the value on area closely》

...we can find actual value on area closely.

Though there is a special figure which we can’t overlook a margin of error and mathematicians love the special example like that, the smaller its basic unit becomes, the more a margin of error approaches zero.

Being based on the way, I’m going to express a cubic volume on a huge statue of Buddha, the author said like that.

【Cubic volume on the huge statue of Buddha in Nara】

The curly hair is a key for everything

《Expressing the cubic volume on the huge...》

No.29 21/06/30 00:30
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

【What I’ve thought】

As to the differential and integral calculus, I can’t express any more, for it’s too hard to do. In addition as to a way of expressing its equation here, I’m at a loss.

I’m interested in physics, so I’m sure I have to learn the differential and integral calculus harder.

Without understanding math, I’m afraid I can’t understand physics as well, but I can do nothing any more with my own ability on mat at present.

I’m going to try to challenge again in near future, so I’m going to look for other book which expresses on the differential and integral calculus more easily.

No.30 21/06/30 00:53
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

【Preface】

We’ve led everyday life surrounded by a great variety of products and building at present when scientific civilization has developed.

I’m sure no one would have never thought of the great variety of products and building a century ago, the author said like that.

As almost all of them have been familiar to us, so we don’t think it’s so strange, but if thinking of each of mechanism, and a way of producing, we’ll be at a loss probably.

For example, a high-rise building. We are used to seeing it, so when looking at a crane moving on the roof of a building under construction, we...

No.31 21/07/01 23:20
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

【Preface】

...we usually have no doubt on it.

Building material is carried up to the roof by the crane, so when starting to think, who carried up the crane itself?

Without knowing we stopped to walk and being worried about it sometimes.

Or when making a plastic model, needless to say we always use an instant glue. When starting to think, why does it stick to instantly?

Then instead of making the plastic model, our interest tends to turn the question, for lots of things around us are a fruit by scientific technical skill in the 20 century, especially the latest thing classified in...

No.32 21/07/01 23:37
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

【Preface】

...especially the latest thing classified in electronics, or new material lately is a compilation on study for the century in the past, so it is hard of course.

This book expresses on doubts with illustration. It was done so as to make readers understand easily. The book is the one which solves the mystery.

It adopted the latest scientific technical skill which we’ve often seen and heard in a news program on TV, for example, bitcoin, drone, VR, or AR.

When looking at the illustration, questions which readers tend to have will be done away with, for a device is done for the...

No.33 21/07/01 23:49
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

【Preface】

...for device was done for illustrations so as to make readers understand on principles or mechanism.

When thinking on questions of energy, surrounding, information in the twenty first century, understanding mechanism on those marvelous things created by the human being is indispensable,

As to intellectual interest, we are satisfied with understanding it, and the author said he is happy if this book is helpful so as to be useful for solving mystery for readers.

The problem is my English ability. When looking at it, the illustration makes readers understand on mechanism at once...

No.34 21/07/02 00:02
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

【Preface】

The author said like that, but when looking at one of illustrations at a glance, I can’t understand very well. Does it mean that I’m stupid?

To my sorrow I can’t deny it. It’s just that I’m going to do my best.

Marvelous technical skill which we look at outdoors.

【Tower crane】

A tower crane which plays an active part in the highest place of a high-rise building under construction. Who and how carried up the crane in the roof?

The one which plays active part diligently in the highest place of a high rise building under construction. It’s a tower crane.

When building, its the...

No.35 21/07/02 00:20
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

【Tower crane】

When building, it’s so outstanding that it is popular among onlookers who watch a construction site. When building a high rise building, the tower crane is indispensable.

When trying to build a low rise building, a crane truck can carry up the building material to the highest roof, but as to the high rise building, it can’t. Then when trying to carry up the building material, the tower crane is necessary in any case.

When looking at the tower crane, something strange happens. The higher the building is, the higher tower crane moves. The tower crane moves up in the place...

No.36 21/07/02 00:35
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

【Tower crane】

The tower crane moves up in the place higher and higher according to the growth on the high-rise building.

In a series of building the crane is done on an order with construction, climbing, and dismantling.

As to the construction, setting foothold for the tower crane.

When climbing, the tower crane rises up according to the growth on the building as if it were an inch warm 尺取り虫.

When dismantling, it's done from the roof.

In short, a crane which is smaller than the main crane a little was set up in the next place, and the smaller crane dismantles the main crane.

No.37 21/07/02 01:07
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

【Tower crane】

After finishing dismantling, the smaller crane sets up other crane which is smaller than itself a little in the next place. Then the second smaller crane dismantles the first small crane.

It is repeated and the crane which accomplished its aim is carried away from there to the ground.

The crane dismantling other one is left to the end, and it is disbanded by people and is carried away by elevator to the ground.

As to the way of climbing tower crane as if it were an inch worm, it's raised by mast or by floor.

According to the illustration, in both of the ways, the crane is...

No.38 21/07/02 01:28
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

【Tower crane】

...the crane is supported by a long pole. We call it the mast.

As to the floor crane, at first its foothold is secured, and the crane is assembled on the mast, so the mast supports the crane from just under the crane. When the building is constructed, the crane is raised to the highest floor by the mast at the same time.

How does the mast raise? I’m wondering, but it isn’t expressed. Oil pressure? I’m not sure of it.

The upper mast is fixed up on the highest floor then. After that, the base on the mast is raised, and the base is also fixed at the floor.

When looking at...

No.39 21/07/02 01:46
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

【Tower crane】

When looking at the illustration, the mast is through in the building under construction, and after the base on the mast was raised, the floor is constructed just under the base.

The building is constructed and the crane is raised to the highest place on the mast again. It’s repeated.

As to the mast climbing, the long pole is set up outside the building, next to the building. When the building is constructed, the long pole becomes higher, and material for reinforcing the long pole is set up between the long pole and the building more and more.

In the floor climbing, the...

No.40 21/07/02 02:00
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

【Tower crane】

In the floor climbing, the tower crane is also reinforced. It was through the building inside, so it was done from both side.

On the other hand, in the mast climbing, it’s next to the building, so it’s reinforced by one side alone.

Mast climbing is used for mansion on super high rise, and floor climbing is done for a building in a city of super high rising.

When a skeleton steel tower for electric wire is built, the way of tower building is used, so a higher tower stands in the heart of mountain.

I’m not good at expressing, so I’m afraid you are confused. I’m sorry for it.

No.41 21/07/02 15:24
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

【Escalator】

Escalator is indispensable for a building, but we seldom have a chance for looking at its structure. What kind of mechanism does it have?

Escalator is a word of combination of scala which means a stair in Latin and elevator. The one who contrived named it.

As its name shows, it’s a apparatus which conveys people like an elevator, but it’s different from the elevator. The elevator is a kind of room. It resembles a box and moves vertically.

On the other hand the escalator has stairs, and the stairs move automatically.

Its strong point is high ability of conveying people.

No.42 21/07/02 15:45
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

【Escalator】

When comparing it with elevator, its by far more efficient.

Each stair on the escalator is connected with chain of which whole shape is a loop, and it’s driven by a motor.

Ordinary escalator which we usually see in town is the one which goes up straight and it has slope of some 30 degrees, but other unique ones appear. For example, its degree on slope is bigger, or there is a landing on the way to the next floor.

Moreover a walking sidewalk which doesn’t have any slope has the same structure with the escalator.

Speed on lots of escalator is 30 meters per minutes, 1.8...

No.43 21/07/02 16:08
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

【Escalator】

Speed on lots of escalators is 30 meters per minutes, 1.8 kilometers per an hour, so impatient people tend to run up or down its stairs. It’s dangerous.

Needless to say, we can make it move much faster, but it’s dangerous when getting on and off the escalator, but a new escalator which solves the two problem at the same time.

Mitsubishi electronics company has put it into practice. It’s called the escalator on changing gears or the one which moves fast on slope. Its secret is in structure on stairs.

Two stairs are connected with a chain in a straight line on ordinary escalatar.

No.44 21/07/02 16:35
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

【Escalator】

But as to the escalator on changing gear, the part where the stairs are connect can be bent.

When moving forward, and going up or down the part where the stairs are connected change.

When moving forward its shape is Y on alphabet, but going up or down it changes into a shape of イ on angular Japanese phonetic syllabary, katakana.

Then the speed on stairs decreases at exit or entrance with a principle that a paper has a wrinkle, so we can get on and off the elevator.

The principle that the paper has a wrinkle. I wish there could be other expression to understand more easily.

No.45 21/07/02 17:05
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

【Escalator】

But the author expressed like that and better expression doesn’t occur to me. It can’t be helped. I’m sorry for it.

Returning to the main topic.

As a result, the speed on moving at the slope becomes faster than when getting on and off the escalator. It’s by1.5 times.

The longest escalator is at an amusement park in Kagawa prefecture. It is no less than 96 meters. Is the mechanism on changing gear adopted on the one in the amusement park?

I’m not sure of it, for the author doesn’t said it clearly.

【Elevator】

An elevator is indispensable in a high rise building.

No.46 21/07/02 17:29
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

【Elevator】

When looking at its inside, we are surprised at various devices there.

Tenth day November is the day for elevator. Ryounkaku was open at Asakusa in Tokyo prefecture on the day in 1890. An elevator running on electricity was provided in Ryounkaku then. The elevator was the for the first time in Japan. The day is commemorated on it.

There is a record that the elevator was used in Ancient Rome. Needless to say, it didn’t move by electricity. The history on the elevator is old unexpectedly.

The elevator running on electricity at present is adopted a way of a well bucket つるべ.

No.47 21/07/02 18:14
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

【Elevator】

The cage where we get on on the elevator is connected with a weight by wire rope so as to be well-balanced. The cage on elevator is connected with the weight by the wire rope as if it were the well-bucket.

The character on the way is decreasing burden on motor in order to be well-balanced, so we can decrease the capacity on the motor.

As to other way of driving elevator is oil pressure, and winding. The way is changed according to its height and space.

An image that the cage rises and falls resembles the one in which a cable car moves...

No.48 21/07/02 18:35
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

【Elevator】

An image that the elevator rises and falls resembles the one in which a cable car runs vertically. Set up rollers which mean wheels guide the cage, the cage is drawn vertically by the wire rope and moves along the rail.

As to the elevator recently, it’s quiet and doesn’t shake. When rising and falling, its speed is over 70 kilometers per hour, but a coin of 10yen is erect on the floor of the cage remains its position then, for it has been controlled by computer.

A sensor for acceleration is set up on the cage. When the sensor detects a shake, the computer adjusts relation on...

No.49 21/07/02 23:06
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

【Elevator】

When the sensor detects the shake, the computer adjusts the relation on power between the wheels and rail. The computer is always maintained in order to suppress the shake on the cage.

The controlling computer also offers help with reduction of time when waiting for the elevator.

Even if some of elevators were in line, being forced to wait for a long time. Lots of people may have experienced like that, but in a new building it won’t happen like that.

It is said that without feeling irritated, the time when we can wait for is within a minute, and the controlling computer has..

No.50 21/07/02 23:28
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

【Elevator】

...and the controlling computer has come it true.

In addition, the elevator has had influenced on structure of buildings. For example, it’s a sky lobby. What’s the sky lobby?

It is said a building which has 100 stories needs elevators, at least seventy. Those elevators are divided into two kinds. The one is stopping to each of story, and the other is through to the highest story, though it stops on the way several times so as to change the elevator.

The stair where changing the elevator is called the sky lobby. It resembles train service.

【Structure in case of an earthquake】

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

前スレ・次スレ

ふとした疑問掲示板のスレ一覧

ふとした疑問、普段気になっていたことなどをみんなで話そう❗

• レス新
  • 人気
  • スレ新