注目の話題
ピアノが弾けるは天才
一人ぼっちになったシングル母
コンビニ店員、怖い

A diary in English

レス500 HIT数 23284 あ+ あ-

蚤野心蔵( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )
10/05/15 12:29(更新日時)

I'll keep a diary in English from now on.

I want be a splend English speaker someday,absolutely.

Though I'm not a wondeful English speaker yet, so I'm afraid I will be a lot of mistakes,but please don't make fun of me,I can't help it, but I'll be a wonderful English speaker someday!! Maybe😥

Here we go👍

タグ

No.1156994 09/11/22 04:56(スレ作成日時)

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

No.301 10/02/08 14:17
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

The LED Ⅲ

Two kinds of semiconductor,the type of P and N are used in the LED.The one works the + of the electricity,and the other works - of the electricity ,so joining these two semiconductor and turning on the power,the electric of + and - unite at the parts at which the semiconductors are joining,so the energy which emits becomes light.💡

The LED is used for the illumination at the parts of PC and is used for the backup light of the liquid crystal of a cellphone and a digital camera.In short,the LED is familiar to us in our everyday life.😃

Needless to say,we make use of the LED which has the strong points of durability,small electric power and small-sized in various area in the future.😲

To be continued. By😁

No.302 10/02/08 15:37
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

The blue LED

The LED has a vigor which may take the place of the electric light,especially the mass media takes up the topic of the blue LED nowadays.📺

It had been said that it was impossible to develop the blue LED for a long time,so the blue LED becomes a current topic.😃

The LED of the research is moving ahead in the 1960S so the red and yellowish green ones were developed at first,and the yellow ones were developed in the 1970S and were put to practical use as a product.🌠

In those days,almost all of the people thought like that.☝

It is impossible to turn the LED of the blue and white a product at once.It comes true in the far ahead future,but a Japanese scientist developed the blue LED in 1993 and the white LED in 1996,putting together the blue LED and a fluorescent substance.After all,we can develop what we thought it impossible.😲

To be continued. By😁

No.303 10/02/08 16:50
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

The blue LED Ⅱ

The wavelength of the blue LED is longer than those of the red,yellowish green and yellow,so the blue LED has a strong point of reading the object precisely.😃

It is what is called blue ray disc that we pay attention as the way for record of the next generation,taking advantage of the merit.🌠

The Blue Ray Disc which has the blue LED can read the information more accurately than the CD and the DVD in the past.💿

The blue LED which raises the precision of the various products changed other things.The yellowish green LED was reformed and it became the genuine green LED,so red,blue and green,the three primary colors of the light completed at last. As I spoke before,joining two kinds of the semiconductor and we can generate the energy. The energy emits the light.The important thing is the brightness and color of the light.

To be continued. By😁

No.304 10/02/08 23:17
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 幸せ者さん

Good night.How are you.I hope you are leading a peaceful life.🌠

I tried to talk you about the technology, but I'm afraid I fail to do it.😥

I try to talk you about the most advanced technology this time.

Technology is making rapid progress,so the more the days pass,the older what I told you,but the important thing is relieving your pain and distress when you read my English.I hope my English is worthy of reading.😔

Have a good night.Please have a fantastic dream.🌙

No.305 10/02/09 01:58
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

The blue LED Ⅲ

As we can emit the three primary colors of the light stably,we can recreate lots of colors,and we can create white light by making all the primary three colors of the light emit light.In other words,developing the three primary colors of the light makes us illuminate naturally.✨

We can show all the colors with the emitting LED,including white,for we Japanese develop the blue LED😃

To be continued. By😁

No.306 10/02/09 12:42
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

An air-conditioner of inverter

We seem to be accustomed to hearing the word of inverter which is used such the product of electrification as an air-conditioner,a rice cooker and a washing machine.😃

Translating the word of inverter word for word,it may bn the device changes the frequency周波数. In other words,it's an apparatus that we can produce an alternating current交流 of large frequency from direct current直流.😃

In short,what we call an air-conditioner of inverter is the one we can change the power of it,so comparing to the air-conditioner in the beginning of the development,it has greatly improved as far as being comfortable and saving energy🙌

As for the air-conditioner, the more the engine speed of the compressor,the more the power,and being slow speed engine,we can save the energy,but the ones of the engine speed of the compressor used to be regular,so it could do neither low speed engine nor high speed engine.😔

No.307 10/02/09 16:09
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

What we call an air-conditioner of inverter Ⅱ

The air-conditioner in the past used to be low power and to consume lots of energy, but owing to the inverter which could change the engine speed of the compressor,we solved those problems and the air-conditioner which is comfortable and saves energy appears.😃

In addition,the inverter has a strong point that we could control the motor closely ,so we learned to be able to control a minute temperature.🙆

The main part of the device are a converter整流装置,a device素子 of the switch of the semiconductor半導体 and a microcomputer, and the microcomputer changes the direction of the direct current which rectifys整流する regularly,and it produces direct current of frequency which we need.😃

The word of the inverter doesn't only indicate the whole device but also only the parts.☝

To be continued. By😁

No.308 10/02/10 15:43
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

I was injrured on the way to the factory the other day when riding my scootder,for it was so cold that the road was frozen.❄

I was careless.I should have been more careful,if I were so,I needn't have come to the hospital like that🚲

A doctor told me not work,but I'm forced to work,for if I didn't work in the factory,other person would do,but when recovering from my injury,I'm afraid I have no work to do,for the person would take the place for me.😔

I'm injured in my left knee ,so the part is swellen,in addition the place below it becomes purple here and there.💦

My choice is without going to the factory and have a good rest and starve to death or continue to work,preparing for losing my health,my leg.😥

I don't have a dictionary with me at the moment,so I'm not sure I can make myself understood.😔

• << 310 Nushi san, have you heard of Rousai? If you are treated as 2wheel moter cycle rider at your factory, you may have insurance of ‘Tsuukin tojyou no jiko’ , from 労災 . There are many ways to help a good citizn(is the spell correct?) as you I hope❗

No.309 10/02/10 21:12
幸せ者113 ( ♀ )

>> 308 Nushi san, I am so sad to know you had an accident
riding on your bike😢

At first you need to recover❗Have you been to hospital?

If your position in the factory may be taken by other staff, while you are away from your job, I think that is not the main problem😣 In this case, when you recover nicely you
may find another job.😉
If your left knee don't
recover, because you keep work ignoring your knee in trouble there is no guarantee that  the factory will keep
hire you at the same condition.

You know what? I often have trouble with eyes but never mentioned about it to my boss. I usually be absent or go
home an hour earlier.😉

Some times you need to be   broad-minded especially when
you are‘kokorobosoi’😉
See you in a while❗

No.310 10/02/10 21:28
幸せ者113 ( ♀ )

>> 308 I was injrured on the way to the factory the other day when riding my … Nushi san, have you heard of Rousai? If you are treated as 2wheel moter cycle rider at your factory, you may have insurance of ‘Tsuukin
tojyou no jiko’ , from 労災 .
There are many ways to help a good citizn(is the spell
correct?) as you I hope❗

No.311 10/02/11 02:10
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 幸せ者さん

Good night.Thank you for your message.I went to the hospital,but I'm sure I don't have to go to hospital so often, for it's just that I only have to change the 湿布 two times a day.😃

I'm sorry to worry you about me.I'm afraid I'm apt to exaggerate sometimes.I'm timid a little.😳

As to the Rousai,it seem to adapt to me.😃

I'm on the night shift 夜勤 this week,so I'll send you my message as soon as I can when I go home.Have a good night,and thank you very much🙏

No.312 10/02/11 16:30
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Good evening. How are you? I tried to send you my message at once, but I was too sleepy to do, I'm sorry.🙏

I don't have to work the whole week.It's just that only three or four days a week,what we call3勤4休,so I have only to do only one more work this week,it's tonight.During my day off, I will go to the hot spring near my home and treat my injure and have a rest.😁

The best thing is recovering from the injury completely, but in my case,once I'm away from the work place, I think it difficult to find another job. It's hard time不景気.😔

In addition, I'm not a full time staff正社員 but a temporary staff, and I'm not so young,but fortunately my injury doesn't seem so bad as I expected.I can walk and work as usual,so I'm ok.😃

I'm grateful to you very much.Thank you for your warm and tender advice. I'm encouraged your remarks.🙏

Have a nice day off and have a good evening.See you later.😃

No.313 10/02/12 14:11
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

What is called an air-conditioner of inverter Ⅲ

We usually call the part of the semiconductor which adjusts the direct current inverter and call the other rectifier converter.😃

Inverter isn't used for adjustment of the cooling,overheating and brightness of the home electronics,but also is used for the adjustment of output of the device of the power source for a machine tool,and is used for the power source which is never blackout.💡

In addition,the inverter is used for an adjustment of running speed of the rolling stock鉄道車両,for what is called a batting center, and and elevator,so after all, the inverter is necessary for our everyday life.😃

By the way, I've never been good at science since the elementary school.I'm afraid I have to study more basic things before talking about the difficult things,for example the difference between about the direct current and the alternating current.😔

To be continued. By

No.314 10/02/12 15:37
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

A washing machine at which we don't have to use a detergent.

Appealing for the environmental problems and enhancing the concern about the ecology,the commodity of what we call green for the earth,makes steady progress.🌏

In the situation,a washing machine which an electric company of Sanyo sold in 2OO1 was such an epock-making as without detergent washing,so it was paid attention from all quarters.😃

The washing-machine gets rid of the dirt of the clothes with the electrolyzed water and supersonicwaves.It is said that making use of the ability the electrolyzed water resolve the dirt and remove the bacteria, and supersonic waves cleans.😃

The dirt from which the supersonlc waves and current takes away the clothes is resolved and remove the bacteria.

To be continued. By😁

No.315 10/02/12 21:52
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

A washing machine at which we don't have to use the detergent Ⅱ

As to the electrolyzed water,resolving the water electrically and we produce the water of alkali ion at the negative pole and a kind of the acid water at the positive pole,so it is the kind of the acid water which has sterilizing properties that we use with the washing-machine without detergent.😃

With the nature of the water,the dirt of the organic is broken down by a enzyme activity 活性酵素 which is included in the electrolyzed water of the washing-machine.The washing machine has a place on its side where the substance is produced.👍

In addition, the tap water 水道水 which is used for the washing-machine includes the element of the chlorine 塩素,so the element makes another substance which has sterilizing properties,as a result,a multiplier effect 相乗効果 cleans the clothes.☀

To be continued.by😁

No.316 10/02/12 22:43
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 幸せ者さん

Good evening.How are you?☀

I went to the hospital and I could know the exact condition on my leg.☀

Neither I broke nor was cracked my leg,but my left knee swells a little and it becomes purple here and there, for my leg bleeded internally and a little lump of the blood was made.💧

If I leave it alone,it's not good very much,but it's just that I have only to continue to go to the hospital, so of course I will.😃

It was shameful of me to make a fuss about a trifle.I'm afraid you're flabbergasted at me.😳

Have a good night. The cold days still seem to continue ,so let's take care of ourselves each other.I hope you lead a pleasant life. See you later😁

No.317 10/02/12 23:22
幸せ者113 ( ♀ )

>> 316 Nushi san, good evening🌼

Relieved to know that your left knee is not cracked⏳
You may go to see doctor time by time and do as what he
gives you as an advice.

Just an information from your words, but it seems to return back to a good condition
while time passes by.😃
Don't be in a hurry if it
takes more days than you or your colleges(⬅oh ooh ! the spelling is absolutely wrong)expect to recover as good as before the accident.

You know what?
Today I list up what I like to do and keep on practicing or doing.
It, of course includes English.

I will read your message about electricity🌼

Have a comfortable night🎵
Hoping your knee don't hurt
 much❗

No.318 10/02/13 00:23
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 幸せ者さん

Thank you for your message.As to the electricity which I expressed, I'm wondering if I could say the description in English exactly,for I have no special knowledge about it.😔

As to my work in the factory, I have to leave the factory an half hour earlier than the fixed time and to go to the hospital.🏥

I thought I was a temporary staff, it's not always in the wrong,but we are treated as contractors.It means the temporary company to which I belong contracts with the factory as long as the reward and a fixed date about the products, so if one of my colleagues is absent from the factory,someone who works in the factory has to work instead of him.😔

It's hard,for our usual total hours spent at work are 12 hours,so somebody go home earlier one hour,the other has to work more time, but I can't help it,though I'm sure I have to work more time than as usual instead of someone someday.😥

To be continued.😁

No.319 10/02/13 01:25
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 幸せ者さん

I'm afraid I'm forced be absent from the factory in the future. For example, I may run high fever,the high temperature of 4O゚C,or my parents may be dead.😥

Then a sales staff of my temporary company has to work at the factory instead of me.😣

To tell the truth, I don't think I want the others to work more time for me.I don't want to be indebted to others,but it depends on.😔

If I'm indebted to the others,it's just that I only have to repay him for his kindness.😁

By the way,please let me give you some advice.哲学, it means philosophy,and 同僚,it's a colleague or a coworker,co-worker.😃

Looking up the prefix 接頭語 of 「co」 in the dictionary, it means somebody who does something together ,so the word 「coworker」 means co + worker and colleague seem to be co + league. The word of the league also means company.😃

Please have a nice dream. Good night😁

• << 323 Nushi san, Concerning to your message No.319, is not a problem for only you. It may happen to everybody who is in good health now, and who's parent is alive. I don't understand why you are mentioning it. I am glad to know your only problem at present is an injure in the left knee. Just concentrate on getting well, and try to get rid of other grown-ups anxieties. Also glad to know your parent (s)is alive⤴ Today I was listening to French conversation СD. As soon as I woke up I cleaned my room changed the water of ‘spray’ ・・ to moist leaf of plants. From now on, I will read a Japanese novel written by📖 Futabatei-shimei⤴ Please have a nice day.

No.320 10/02/13 16:32
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

A washing-machine at which we don't have to use detergent.Ⅲ

The electrolyzed water and supersonic waves remove the dirt from the clothes, but they has a defect,so they are useless to the dirt of which the current can't get rid.☝

In short,they can't take away such a kind of mineral dirt as the machine oil, mud and the dirt sunk into the clothes😔

The things which are suitable to wash are such the light dirt as the sweat,dust and the organic dirt of the food spilt.😔

Moreover we need to divide the laundry into two parts,according to the degree of the dirt,the ones which need some detergent and the the others which don't need it at all.😥

Viewed in the environmental problems and saving the resource,the idea of the washing-machine which doesn't need the detergent is epoch-making,so the washing-machine has greatly changed the development of it,for some makers come out with the commodity which reduces the price of the detergent.

No.321 10/02/13 19:37
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

The broadcasting of digital

The broadcasting of digital has started since at December in 2000.There seem to be four kinds of the broadcasting of it,and we can still watch the ones of analog, but all of the ones of analog are due to be over until July in 2011, and they are to be replaced by the digital ones.📺

The thing about the broadcasting of digital has been advertised so much at the TV commercial that the thing the broadcasting of analog will take the place of the broadcasting of digital greatly seems to filter into the most of the users.📺

The governmenthas dealt with terrestrial 地上波放送の broadcasting which becomes the digital ones as one of the strategy of IT,and its purpose is to turn the media of TV which is spread to the families all over Japan into the broadcasting of digital and make the surroundings at which everybody can get lots of information.📡

To be continued.By😁

No.322 10/02/14 00:37
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

The broadcasting of digitalⅡ

The terrestrial broadcasting which becomes digital has another aim.The circumstance about the electric waves have greatly changed because the cellphone spread and the service of the internet which becomes wireless appears.📲

Turning all the terrestrial broadcasting into digital ones,one thirds of all the channels which are broadcast at the TV at the moment in Japan become space,so we can take advantage of it for the service of information.📺

The terrestrial broadcasting which becomes digital is a national project into which is putting a great deal of effort for those two aims.📡

What kind of difference is there between the broadcasting of analog and of digital? The easiest thing to understand it is that we can enjoy watching high-definition image and hearing the sound of the broadcasting at the TV of our own home.📺

To be continued.By😁

No.323 10/02/14 12:24
幸せ者113 ( ♀ )

>> 319 To 幸せ者さん I'm afraid I'm forced be absent from the factory in the fut… Nushi san,

Concerning to your message No.319, is not a problem for only you. It may happen to
everybody who is in good
health now, and who's parent
is alive.
I don't understand why you are mentioning it.

I am glad to know your only problem at present is an
injure in the left knee.
Just concentrate on getting well, and try to get rid of other grown-ups anxieties.
Also glad to know your parent (s)is alive⤴

Today I was listening to French conversation СD.
As soon as I woke up I cleaned my room changed the water of ‘spray’ ・・ to moist leaf
of plants.
From now on, I will read a
Japanese novel written by📖
Futabatei-shimei⤴

Please have a nice day.

No.324 10/02/14 13:48
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 幸せ者さん

Thank you for your message. As to my parents, I'm afraid they would be alive more than 100 years.😱

I'm afraid my careless remark made you be worried about it. I'm sorry🙇

As to my injure,it isn't convenient for me in my everyday life in the least,except for only one thing.😔

I want to drink,but it may be a good chance for me to give up drinking,though I'm afraid it's impossible.🍻

Speaking of drinking,I heard a French famous painter,Utrillo was already alcoholic when he was middle of in his teens. He started to paint in order to cure his illness.I hear that his style of painting is famous for the touch of white,though his works don't move me at all.I'm afraid my sensibity for painting isn't sharp very much.😣

It is cloudy where I live, but fortunately,it's not so cold.Have a good afternoon.See you later.😁

• << 334 Nushi san, hello again🌼 Well I would like to say that I have enjoyed reading and sending messages between us. I say thank you for letting me write on your thread. I would be glad if you remember me after I say good bye to you😥 Good bye and please take care⤴

No.325 10/02/14 17:04
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

The electricity

I sometimes talk you about electricity, but I'm afraid I don't know the basic things about it ,so I'm going to talk you abnut it.😃

Roughly speaking,the electricity are two kinds,the direct current and the alternating current.The typical direct current is a battery乾電池, and it turns on only for one direction.😃

The alternating current is the one from which we can get an electrical outlet コンセント,and the electricity changes the amount and the direction of it regularly.☀

In general, the alternating current which we use at the hospital,our home and the other institutions are the ones of 100V,and what is called AC adapter is an apparatus which turns the direct current for the home into the alternating current ,so the word, AC, of the adapter is the abbreviation 短縮 of the alternating current,I guess so.👍

To be continued. By😁

No.326 10/02/14 17:50
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

The electricity Ⅱ

We can't change the amoumt of the voltage with the direct current, but we can change it with ease by a transformer because we use the alternating current in our home broadly.👷

In short,as to the alternating current,we can make use it because the electricity of high voltage is sent from a distant power plant and lower it near the place where our houses and the institutions.💡

By the way there is some woman who sends me her message in my diary. She often encourages me,so I tried to encourage her in return. She told me she wanted to know the technology and philosophy.👩

On the other hand,I talked you about the basic things.I hope she won't be offend at me.😔

No.327 10/02/14 20:18
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

The broadcasting of digital Ⅲ

Naturally,the broadcasting of analog sends the content of it with a signal of analog.Comparing to the broadcasting which isn't suitable for the electrical noise,the broadcasting of digital isn't influenced by the noise very much,as a result, we can receive by far more vivid image with the digital one than the analog one.📺

In the case of the broadcasting of digital,the contents of it is comprdssed and reduced.It means we can receive plenty of information which the analog one couldn't send us.📡

In consequence,the digital ones are able to learn to broadcast three kinds of ordinary program with one channel,and do captioning文字放送,in addition,the digital broadcasting can do a lot of things which the analog can't,so it is paid attention too much,for lots of people think the field develop exceedingly.👀

To be continued.By😁

No.328 10/02/14 23:11
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

The broadcasting of digital Ⅳ

Comparing to the broadcasting of analog,the digital has a lot of poss ibility for the future,but at the same time it has plenty of problems for the end of the analog one.😔

As for an antenna,people are forced to change the frequency 周波数 in some areas,so it happened to be the problems they need to change the establishment of the channel of the TV and video.📹

In addition,we can't receive the broadcasting of digital with the TV and the antenna in the past ,so we have to buy the new ones again.📺

Some people doubt whether all the people can buy the TV again.If it were the worst things,the time of the broadcasting of digital might postpone. They doubt like that.😔

What is called,「Wansegu」 became the talk in Japan. In short,it's a digital broadcasting of terrestrial which the cellphone is the object for receiving.📲

To be continued. By😁

No.329 10/02/15 00:19
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

The broadcasting of digitalⅤ and etc.

The broadcasting that is such a moving terminal as the cellphone and a car navigation system becomes possible because it's the broadcasting of digital.📺

Needless to say,the digital one exceed the limit of the media which is the TV and is connected with the internet and cellphone ,so it'll develop too much.📺

I've just finished talked about the broadcasting of digital, but there is still space enough to talk you about something else ,so I'm going to talk you about it.😃

I express my English with my cellphone,but sometimes I fails to promote it ,so I happens to end up deleting my whole sentence. It usually takes about one hour to finish it, but my effort becomes useless.😱

It's not once and twice.Whenever I do it, I'm discouraged with it ,so I made up my mind to describe my blunder愚かな失敗,so it pays me at least. See you later😁

No.330 10/02/15 01:40
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

A measuring instrument of body fat

The body fat is the one which is accumulated within the body.The weight is the one of the body,on the other hand,the rate of the body fat is the one of its body.😃

When hearing the fat accumulated in the body,we may think it bad,the body of the human being is mainly made up of water,muscle and fat.🙌

Fat is necessary to store up a energy,to maintain a temperature,to absorb an impact and to control a balance of hormone.😃

On the other hand,if the body fat increases too much,the person will be fat,even if the weight is standard,being too much body fat is the fat which is hidden ,so we think it bad for both health and figure.😣

A measuring instrument of the body fat for household use is broadly spread but originally it is difficult to search for the amount and rate of the fat,so we need to measure it with high and precise.

To be continued. By😁

No.331 10/02/15 13:10
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

A measuring instrument of body faⅡ

A general way of measuring is the one which is called インピーダンス.It means the electrical resistance.

Our body consists of such the elements as fat, bone, muscle and water,and we can't turn on the fat power 通電しない,so making use of the nature,we turn on the body the minute power and refer to the value of the resistance and calculate the fat body.😃

According to the makers,they have various methods of it.One of the ways is measuring with their own hands or fingers, and the other is measuring with the scales, and the another is adopting both of the ways,measuring with the hands and the implement.✋

As a result of it,according to the type of the instruments,there are various body fat in numbers.😂

To be continued. By😁

No.332 10/02/15 14:28
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

A measuring method of body fatⅢ

It means that the difficulty of measuring body fat and at the same time,every maker gathers data of lots of people and makes the numerical formululate 数式 for the body fat and weight with it.😃

As to the fat body,we need to input our data of the distinction of sex,age and height,for every maker has a different standard rate of the body fat.😃

Some people may think they don't have to measure their fat body, but measuring at the same time,at the same type of the instrument,at the same condition,for example before breakfast or going to bed, and carrying on to record it,they can check the increase and decrease of their body fat ,so the people who are on a diet may be able to fix their aim.😊

To be continued. By😁

No.333 10/02/15 15:48
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

A dry cell 乾電池

Speaking of a dry cell, it seems that we used to use almost only a size D battery 単一 and a size AA battery 単三,but the smaller the product of electricity are,the more the kinds of the dry cell are😃

Roughly speaking,there are two kinds of battery. The one is a chemical battery and the other is physical one.The physical ones are solar battery and the battery of the atomic energy.

The ones which we usually use in our everyday life are the chemical ones.Expressing the principle of the battery in a word,everything in the world is composed of atom.The atom is made up of an atomic nucleus 原子核 being the center of it and some atoms circling around the atomic nucleus, and if the atoms work for the fixed directions,we can make an electric current.It's a electricity.😃

To be continued. By😁

No.334 10/02/15 16:52
幸せ者113 ( ♀ )

>> 324 To 幸せ者さん Thank you for your message. As to my parents, I'm afraid th… Nushi san, hello again🌼

Well I would like to say that I have enjoyed reading and sending messages between us.
I say thank you for letting me write on your thread.

I would be glad if you
remember me after I say good bye to you😥

Good bye and please take care⤴

No.335 10/02/15 18:03
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 幸せ者さん

Thank you for your message,but I can't understand why all of a sudden you told me the word of good by.😔

What's happen to you?I want to talk with you everything interesting from now on too.😊

I wish I could get rid of the hardships around you.Once you talk somebody,you may relieve.I would be glad if I lent you my helping hand.😔

I'm sure you have some reasons you said like that,but even if you are away from my thread for a while,you may come back whenever you want to do.I'm looking forward to receiving your message,so when solving the problems,please don't hesitate send me your message.I'm looking forward to it.😊

I'm sure your family are all kind and jentle to you,especially when you're in trouble.Needless to say your friends are also,though you said you like to be solitary.☀

Please don't have everything troublesome by yourself.See you again,I say to you, but it's not a word of farewell.I want to see you again sincernly😁

No.336 10/02/16 23:39
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

A dry cell Ⅱ

To move the electrons to a fixed direction,we need to place two kinds of metal side by side, and it's a basic mechanism of the battery.💡

Connecting two kinds of metal,zinc 亜鉛 and copper with an electric wire and soaked into the dilute sulfuric acid 希硫酸,so the zinc is being melted into the powerflu drug.This consective chemical energy becomes the electric one and the remainded electrons move to the copper with the electric wire.😃

The hydrogen is melted in the dilute sulfuric acid, and the melted hydrogen lack an electron of ion,so the ion of the hydrogen gather around the copper to receive the electrons and receives them from which moves the zinc one after another.💡

As a result of it, the electrons increase around the zinc more and more,and the electrons come to necessity around the copper steadily, so the electricity continues to generate.☝

To be continued. By😁

No.337 10/02/17 00:55
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

A cell dryⅢ and etc.

This is a basic mechanism of a chemical battery,but instead of the zinc, copper and dilute sulfuric acid,a variety of materials are used in the dry cell for sale and the battery is controled the power of it and the time which turns on.☝

There are a dry cell of manganese マンガン,an alkaline battery,a lithium one and others among the chemical battery.According to a use, a variety of battery are produced,except for a cylindrical shape.💡

By the way,when expressioning these sentence,a guy called me at my cell phone.I describe this diary with the same portable phone ,so I was forced to give up writing those sentences.😚

He was worried about the future of Japan ,so he seemed to thlnk that the religion in which he believed could the solve the problems in Japan.I thought if he thought it possible,do settle the difficult problems in Japan with the power of the Buddhism.😜

I won't believe in any kind of religion in the least.

No.338 10/02/17 23:05
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Kazuo IshiguroⅡ

His work,「The Remains of the Day」 became a bestseller more than a million copies even in England and it was made into a movie.📹

Every of his works is set in the age before and after Great WarⅡ and all of the main characters in his works care about time.⏰

A heroine who lives in England recollects the days when she was in Nagasaki in his work,「A Pale View of Hills.」👩

An old butler recollects his father who he loved and respected and his faint love for some woman when he driving for his trip of six days😃

By the way, I'm too sleepy to express this diary.Sorry

No.339 10/02/18 22:13
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Kazuo Ishiguro Ⅲ

The main characters are groping what they are at the moment,retracing their own memories in his work,「The remain of the Days」. His style changed at his work,「The unconsolded」, and the world which was carried away by the destiny and was confused was described.📖

His next work,「When We Were Orphans」 is a great work which has both of the element of his former works.Caring about the memories which we can find in his works in the beginning and the element of the confusion, and the work became a bestseller,so it was remained as a last selection of some prize.😃

The sentences of the author which are plain relatively but every word release the lingering imagery which has profound meaning,so we can say he looks like a treasure for the fan of modern English literature.🇬

To be continued.By😁

No.340 10/02/19 22:07
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Plasma DisplayPanel

Plasma Display Panel is more expensive than the other TV sets and it doesn't only have a big screen but also is thin ,so it became a wall-mounted television at last.

There is a difference between the plasma Display Panel and a liquid crystal television or a cathode-ray tube in the past. It's the way of showing the picture.📺

The Plasma Display Panel is a panel which is filled with a fluorescent light.We call the light plasma cell. The Plasma Display Panel(PDP) switches on and off the plasma cell and shows us the picture.😃

It is adopted such a principle of a fluorescent light.

By the way, I tried to express PDP in English,though it's just that I refer to a book.😔

As to the principle of the PDP,it's too difficult for me to describe it in English. As a matter of course,I could say it in English if I expressed it word for word,but I hate it ,so I'll research it and exprdss my own words.Please wait until then.

No.341 10/02/19 23:20
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Wet wipes

When being in outdoor recreation or driving somewhere,the wet wipes are indispensable for us.🚗

By the way,what is the wet wipes made of? The material of it is not a piece of paper but a kind of fiber of cotton which is intertwined by the stream of high pressure and is united,so it becomes a thing like a cloth.☝

Some cloths make a fiber hard with a synthetic glue, but the glue isn't adopted to the wipes.It's united like a fiber.😃

The wipes are cut into a size of a commodity and is folded, so is soaked into water and is put in a receptacle.

No.342 10/02/20 08:53
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

The Wet Wipes and etc.

The water which makes the cloth be moist is ordinary one,except that it gets rid of the impurities and is refined.It doesn't include disinfectant at all.The medicine which is showned on the label is to prevent the mold from covering to keep the moisture.😃

I've just finished expressing the Wet Wipes,but these sentence aren't so much that I should have finished writing it in the last diary.

I'm apt to be sleepy around 10:00 in the night. It is regrettable.I couldn't resist it any more😚

I wanted to get a job to make use of my English ability, but it seems to forced me to give up it.😔

I can be neither a translator nor an instructor of a cramming school.😔

I hear that too old to learn is not, but is it true?😔

I'm sure it's useless when being old too much.

No.343 10/02/20 20:31
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

A bulletproof vest

A lot of crimes of fired happen nowadays ,so the thing at which we watch is a bulletproof vest.It doesn't mean an ordinary people puts on it to defend itself, but it seems to be necessary for the policemen.👮

By the way,what is the vest composed of?Some people think that it is made of the hard material like an armor or a shield, but it's not.Several pieces of paper are laid up enough thick.The weight of it is no more than 20 ㎏, in addition it is not so hard as a metal and a plastic.☝

The secret that it prevents a bullet going through is the material which is a kind of the nylon,what is called the fiber of Aramido.🔫

Being different from a ordinary nylon,the moleculer of the bulletproof vest stand in a line for the direction of the fiber, and it is five times as strong as copper,so it can stop the bullet like a cushion.😲

To be continued. By😁

No.344 10/02/20 23:37
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

An airplane

Why can a enormous thing like an airplane fly in the sky? At first, we have to dispel the misunderstanding for the airplane in order to know it.✈

Some people think the airplane is huge and very heavy but it is not so heavy as we expect.😃

When seeing the airplane,the thing which catchs our eyes are big wings.The inside of the wings are almost hollow.When hearing it,lots of people are anxious about the strength of them,but it has no problems, for the material of them is not only strong but also light.🙌

A secret of the body of the aircraft is like that ,so let's try to think why the airplane can fly in the sky. In fact, the secret of it is hidden in the wings.😃

The shape of the wing of the airplane is round and warped,when looking from the side.With the shape of the wing,when the airplane flies through the atmosphere,the air passing over the wing takes a long time.

To be continued.By😁

No.345 10/02/21 06:51
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

An airplane Ⅱ

On the other hand,the air passing under the part of the flat wing doesn't take a long time.Considering those things,it means that the upper air passes by faster than the lower one.✈

As to the air,the faster it moves,the lower the atmosphere pressure is.On the other hand,the slower the air moves,the higher the atmosphere pressure is.

When being high the atmosphere pressure,the power which rises is at work.We call the power lift.✈

In short,the lift makes the airplane fly high in the sky.As a matter of course,the bigger the wings are, the more the lift is,so even if the body of the airplane becomes heavy, it has no problem.🙆

Moreover,when flying, the airplane can change the direction to make use of the different lift between the wings of the right and left. 🙌

They are the mechanism of the flying airplane.😃

To be continued.By😸

No.346 10/02/21 07:51
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

A voice recorder of an airplane

Whenever being a fire and a crash of an airplane,we always hear the name of the item,voice recorder at the news in the TV.It is very important for an investigator to investigate the cause of the accident and to understand the situation of the crash then.In addition,when exchanging the information in a cockpit, it's very useful for the crew.✈

By the way, it is said that the voice recorder is rarely broken. Considering the role of the instrument, if it were broken easily, we would be in a trouble,so what kind of a mechanism make the instrument work like that⁉

The voice recorder has a tiny capsule for its protection.It's an ordinary silver tiny one at first sight,but it is made from titanium. The Thickness of it is 2.5㎜,so it's not always so thick, but it's very strong.💪

As for the strength and heat-resistant, it is sgid that it's the most useful metal😉

To be continued. By😸

No.347 10/02/21 08:47
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

A voice recorder of an airpkaneⅡ

Moreover inside the voice recorder, the material absorbs an impact,so it can resist no matter how the shock is so strong.😲

The strength of the instrument is resistant against the air and water pressure of the outside in case of an emergency.It's marvelous that it can resist even at the depth of about 6,000 meter in the sea.😲

Moreover it's installed over the restroom at the back of the body of the airplane where is the least impct when being the crash,though it has weak points.☝

The wiring and the power source connecting with the voice recorder are't so strong.It's until just before the crash that it need to work ,so it doesn't have to record the situation after the crash.😉

It's said that the instrument has never broken since it was introduced at 1975.😲

To be continued. By😁

No.348 10/02/21 12:36
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

The liquid crystal television

The liquid crystal televisions are popular among us as a thin type of the TVs. The liquid crystal means an intermediate situation,which belongs to none of the gaseous body,liquid, and solid body.When the molecule which builds up the substannce is the shape of a bar or a disc,it appears.☝

When heating, the liquid crystal becomes the one which is sticky, cloudy, deep white.When still heating it, it becomes transparent liquid.When cooling it,it shows the color of the purple,green and a kind of red. It has a special nature.☝

The liquid crystal is used for a variety of the products to make use of the nature,by changing the temperature of it and turning on it the power.😃

It used to show us lots of things on the screen of the electronic calculators and watches, and it comes to a use of the screen which the cellphone and the PC have and of the liquid crystal televisions.😺

To be continued.By😁

No.349 10/02/21 23:40
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

The liquid crystal televisionⅡ

The display of the standard liquid crystal television is adopted the material which is confined between the bases of two pieces of glass.📺

The material of the liquid crystal stands when the electric field which is caused by the two pieces of electrode works from both the top and bottom,but unless the electric field works,the material doesn't stand.It has a special nature like that.

We call the work of the material of the liquid crystal 「The shutter of the electron」,so the material which doesn't emit light in itself reflects the image by this work.☝

In short,when using the material which doesn't emit as the display, we expose the material to the light from the back of「 The shutter of the electron」,so the material reflects image depends on whether the light goes through the material or not.We call it 「The back light」

To be continued.By😁

No.350 10/02/22 00:50
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

The liquid crystal television Ⅲ

When watching at the liquid crystal television from side, we have difficulty in looking at it. It's the worst fault of the TV.📺

The phenomenon is owing to the material of the liquid crystal of bar. The different refraction between the length and width of the bar for the light causes both the great change of the color and of the strength of the light.😔

Moreover,being even in a dark scene,the backlight continues to turn on light,so the amount of the electric consumption in a year is expensive,and the speed of the response is slow because of the principle of the liquid crystal,so we have afterimage in the scene of the rapid movements.😔

The material improves to make up for the defect,so it's has by far been improved in everx respect.

To be continued. By😁

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

何でも雑談!掲示板のスレ一覧

何でも雑談掲示板。みんなで楽しくまったり語り🗯合おう❗ 暇つぶしにもぴったり。いつでもどこでも投稿や閲覧が可能です。

• レス新
  • 人気
  • スレ新
  • レス少