注目の話題
20代のお姉さん
自分から距離置きたがったくせに
🍀語りあかそうの里🍀1️⃣0️⃣

A diary in English

レス500 HIT数 23274 あ+ あ-

蚤野心蔵( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )
10/05/15 12:29(更新日時)

I'll keep a diary in English from now on.

I want be a splend English speaker someday,absolutely.

Though I'm not a wondeful English speaker yet, so I'm afraid I will be a lot of mistakes,but please don't make fun of me,I can't help it, but I'll be a wonderful English speaker someday!! Maybe😥

Here we go👍

タグ

No.1156994 09/11/22 04:56(スレ作成日時)

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

No.401 10/03/22 22:09
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

About a CD and DVD Ⅱ

When a CD player and CD-ROM disc drive read the information from the CD,the light of the laser of the semiconductor irradiates the dent of pit. By the way, I made a mistake.I called it bit at the last diary, but it's a pit.Sorry.😔

The light which is irradiated is reflected on the half mirror of beam splitter and pass through a lens,so reaches to the disc.😃

By the way, I'm not good at technology, so I'm not sure of 「the half mirror」 and 「the beam splitter」.I've kept my diary in English, and needless to say, English is the way which communicate with others, so I'm sure I have to understand what I talk. It's regrettable that I'm not bright enough to explain it to you. I'm sorry for it.😣

Once I begin to say about the CD and DVD, I have to continue it.Or I have to give it up and to change the subject and to start a new one,but I want to carry it on😚

To be continued.By😁

No.402 10/03/23 15:07
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

About a CD and DVD Ⅲ

The light of the laser which is stopped down by the lens focuses on the surface of the disc and reflects again and returns.💿

The beam splitter doesn't reflect the light which returned, so the light passes it through and gets to a diode which senses the light,and it is transformed into an electrical signal.😃

If it is the music, the electrical signal which becomes digital is sent to an amplifier as the information.🎵

Want kind of structure is the DVD? It's almost same as the CD, so it irradiates laser on the surface of the disc, and detects the light which reflects and reads the data.💿

The great difference between the CD and DVD is next thing.😃

In the CD,there are pits which line up on one surface of the disc, on the other hand,in the DVD,there are two plane in which the pits are lined up.How can the DVD read the data which is recorded in the two places?💿

To be continued.By😁

No.403 10/03/24 14:35
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

About a CD and DVD Ⅳ

How can the DVD read one of the information which is recorded in the two planes?It changes the focal distance,according to another surface of the plane.💿

It seems that the second plane prevents the first one from reading the information, but the light of the laser is stopped down very tiny,so if the light focuses the first plane, it can't focus the second plane at all.😲

If the light focus the second plane, another light which goes to the first one and returns can't focus, so it doesn't mean each of the plane interrupt another one👍

The most definite difference between the CD and DVD is the capacity of the memory.As the result of it, the DVD can by far record lots of the data more than the CD. The DVD can record seven times as much capacity of the data as the CD.Moreover, both of the frot face and reverse one can record, and the two plane can also do it. 😃

To be continued.By 😁

No.404 10/03/25 15:42
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

About a CD and DVD Ⅴ and etc

The DVD which can record lots of dynamic images will stay its position as the leader of the media of the image from now on💿

By the way, I've studying English for years. To talk with others in English means to study to associate with others,for none of us love some impolite people,though English is not the only language which we should be careful about our manners😃

On the other hand, I want to talk with others about lots of things in English,as a matter of course,being careful about my manner.🔤

There are plenty of countries,nations,races and religions. I'm sure they are different from the Japanese ones.😣

I'm sure without talking with the others about those things, I don't feel like studying English.👍

No.405 10/03/25 16:47
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

A shape memory alloy

The metal which we usually use never return its former shape when a great power acts on it and changes its shape.☝

On the other hand,there is a compound metal which transforms its shape under some temperature, but the temperature which is higher need to be heated.😲

The metal and alloy is the solid matters which have crystal.The shape of the crystal of the metal is determined according to the chemical organization and the temperature of the alloy but there are a variety of shapes,some change of the crystal causes the effect of memory the alloy.😃

In 1951 we make sure the effect and in 1980s it turned to practical use as a commodity and we apply it from the field of the mechnical engineering to the field of medical treatment widely.👍

In general,the memory of alloy is the compound metal of the titanium and nickel and most of the things which we use are the same things .😃

To be continued.By😁

No.406 10/03/26 21:20
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

A shape memory alloy Ⅱ

After the transformation, the range which the shape memory alloy returns to its shape is by far larger than that of a spring,we use it for the mechanism of an air-conditioner of changing the shape where the warm breeze or the cold one blows,the valve of the spring of the coffee maker and a brassiere to make use of the nature of the shape memory alloy that it returns to its former shape owing to the temperature.☕

There is another kind of the shape memory alloy,which returns to its former shape in an instant after the transformation,which is used for an antenna of a cellphone and a frame of glasses, so there are lots of the shape memory alloy around us in our everyday life.😃

To be continued.By 😁

No.407 10/03/26 23:00
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Computer graphics

The CG,what we call the word of the computer graphics has generalized for a long time, but as to the mechanism of it and how does it show us a variety of image, it still seems to be in a backstage for us.💻

Strictly speaking,there are two kinds of CG, a 2DCG which the computer produces the image simply and a 3DCG which a program makes the computer produce three-dimensional image, but to be exact,we can't distinguish between them,for we use the image of the 2D in the place where the images of the 3D are produced and there are plenty of the opposite case of it.💦

The images which we use generally nowadays show a real image and a smooth movement.We call it 3D CG.A movie of 「Toy Story」 is famous for the work which was made by the 3D CG completely.😃

To be continued.By😁

No.408 10/03/27 12:03
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Computer graphics Ⅱ

The 3D CG inputs such the information as the shape of the object,the direction of the camera for it and the direction, brightness of the light into the computer,so the 3D CG makes the computer calculate the image with a program.(I'm not good at the computer graphics, so I say this part in English word for word.Sorry💦)

When we adopt this way,we don't have to paint the picture in the least.We only have to change the position of the camera and the direction of the light, so we can produce a lot of the images from which a basic one to a variety of the patterns.💻

We have learned to use the 3D CG for the dynamic images of the movies so often, and the CG is well known that it makes a great contribution to improvement of the reality in the recent movie world.📹

To be continued.By😁

No.409 10/03/28 14:15
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Computer graphicsⅢ

When the CG appeared, the price of them for used to be by far higher than nowadays, so there weren't so many people who could use them.Therefore,some false CG which were made with some pictures of actual events were combined with and forged.🙅

After that,some PCs become high powered and the saturation level of them are advanced,as a result of it,we can make use of a reasonable and high powered technology of the computer.💻

The 3D CG is the ones which are drawn out the dynamic images by the programs, so we adopt the way of what is called 「lettering」 which are connected with each of the images and become another image like the Japanese animations, so some reasonable works appears.😃

To be continued.By😁

No.410 10/03/28 15:13
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

The facsimile

What kind of mechanism is a facsimile which we send the letters and images with the thin lines?😱

At first, the instrument exposes a manuscript to the light and detect the part of it in which the letters and the images are,according to the brightness of the light which reflects.😃

The part of the manuscript is separated into the little blocks.We call it pixel.😃

The facsimile changes the pixel into an electric signal, and it turns into frequency, so sends a receiver of another facimile the frequency with the lines.☎

The receiver changes the frequency which it receives into the eletric signal again and the appratus changes it into pixel,in consequence, it receives what it's drawned,painted or written.😲

It means that the facimile doesn't send the letters and the images as it's, but it sends the receiver the shape of the frequency with each of the pixels.😉

To be continued.By😁

No.411 10/03/29 20:39
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

A dry ice

A shop assistant ask us whether or not we need a dry ice when we buy a ice cream.It is said that the dry ice is a solid matter of a carbon dioxide, but how do we gather the carbon dioxide and change it into the dry ice?🍦

At first how do we get lots of the gaseous body?Actually, it's easy, for we can get it from a steel company.💡

A factory of the dry ice is near a factory of steel and get the carbon dioxide from the steel factory with a pipe.🙌

When compressing the carbon dioxide, it turn into a liquid.We spout it from a nozzle,so when swelling, vaporizing and cooling,some powders like snow are made.😃

We add little liquid of the carbon dioxide to it and compress it, so it becomes solid and the dry ice is made👏

To be continued.By😁

No.412 10/03/29 21:45
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

A printing of a paper money

There seem to be a variety of counterfeit paper money in the world, but fortunately,we don't still seem to be worried about it in Japan.💰

The counterfeit paper money is the easiest target for an organization of the crime, so the government is cautious about it so much.The ways of printing the paper money are adopted a variety of special techniques.😃

In a general printing, the way of relief printing is adopted, but the printing of the paper money is the way of an intaglio printing.💰

We scrape a plate and pour some ink into it. In the way of the printing,the part of the ink seem to be a rise on the surface up ahead, so after printing,if we touch it,we will definitely be able to feel the existence of the ink.😃

The next thing is a round seal which is always printed on the paper money. It's the one of the Governor of the Bank of Japan.🏦

To be continued.By😁

No.413 10/03/30 22:50
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

A print of a paper money Ⅱ

The seal looks red as if it is put the seal of a vermilion inkpad to the bill. To tell the truth, there is a mechanism in the seal.😃

The seal is printed with a special ink, if a kind of a ultraviolet ray flashes over it, it will shine.The round seal is on the reverse side of the bill and it's a chief of a bureau.💰

When looking the whole paper money,there are woven patterns on it.Nowadays they are printed by a computer and the device prevents the bill from being forged.👍

Though it's difficult to be aware of it at first sight, the colors of the bill are paid attention.They're never colorful.Adopting lots of the neutral colors is useful to find the counterfeit bill.😲

In a case of the counterfeit bill,those tones are important when we distinguish between real bill and the forged ones,so the coloring is an important element.💰

To be continued.By😁

No.414 10/03/30 23:51
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

A print of a paper money Ⅲ

It seem that few people know that a ten thousand yen bill is used no less than ten kinds of color.😲

There are another complicated elements in the bill which are printed lately.If changing the angle which we see the bill,it seems to shine, for the bill is adopted 「pearl ink」 (I don't know anything about the pearl ink at all. I looked up it my electric dictionary,but there isn't the word in it)😚

Hologram which the color on the bill changes according to the way of the light flash over it is adopted.From now on, the technology of the printing bill will make a progress as long as there are some criminals which conspire the forged bill.😃

On the other hand, I'm afraid we can't root out the crimes.I wish I would be enough bright to print the forged bill.Damn the public morality.😜

To be continued.By😁

No.415 10/03/31 22:44
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

A pair of headphones

When we want to listen to a music quietly,we usually put on a pair of headphones.Do you know that there are the mark of 「R」 and 「L」 on the each phone and it's decided that each of them is for our right ear and left ear.🎵

A sound sounds different between the one for our right ears and left ones,for our ears are on our faces and the ears are apart from each other,so even if the sound comes out from a same sound source, it differs subtly between the right ears and left ones.🎵

We can find the direction and the distance of the sound from the difference.When listening to a cassete tape with headphones,the same sounds come out from right and left, so they sound monotonous and we can't feel being at the scene of a music.😣

By the way,some sentences remain not be said in English.I should say them but it seem to be impossible tonight.Too tired to do.Sorry😔

To be continued.By😁

No.416 10/04/03 21:48
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

A speed gun

It seems to be natural that it's shown a speed of a pitch of which a pitcher throw at a relay broadcast. When shown the speed of 150km/h or 160km/h, lots of fans admire it⚾

The speed of the pitch with the speed gun is a result of a measuring instrument which makes use of a phenomenon of the Doppler effect.We take advantage of the Doppler effct to a siren of an ambulance.🚨

When the ambulance approaches,a sound wave of the siren is compressed and it becomes short,so it becomes high,and when the ambulance disappearing,the sound wave spreads out and it becomes low. It's also the Doppler effect.😃

The phenomenon happens in an electric wave.When measuring with the speed gun,we discharge a short wavelength of a macro wave at the ball at which the pitcher throws.The macro wave hits against the ball and returns, so the wavelength is compressed and it becomes shorter than the time when it discharged. The change is the speed of the ball

No.417 10/04/03 22:53
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

A damper pedal of a piano

An annoying piano in the vicinity. It once caused a murder case.Nowadays there is a damper pedal of a piano because of the case. When practicing playing the piano, it doesn't cause the nuisance in the neighborhood.🎵

When playing the piano in an ordinary way, it's the average one,but there are no sounds of the piano when we strike the keys of the piano in the way of the damper pedal.What kind of a mechanism is it?🎹

When striking the keys of the piano, it's sent through a part of 「action」 to the another part of 「hammer」 and the hammer strikes a string of the piano, so the sound of the piano emits in the ordinary ones🎹

In the way of the damper pedal,a stopper functions and it stops the hammer before the hammer strikes the string.🎹

As being different from an electric ones,it functions the 「action」 and the 「hammer」, so the touch of it is almost as same as the ordinary ones.🎵

To be continued.By😁

No.418 10/04/04 12:20
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

A telephone

Though being hard to listen to a natural voice of which a person is away from us,we can listen to it with a telephone.There may be some people who remember what we call 「ito denwa」 with which they amuse themselves when they were children.☎

A mechanism of the telephone is to change a sound into a signal of an electric current and send a a person who talks with us it.😃

In general,the sound is a vibration of an air, so the voice which gives out toward the telephone shakes a board of vibration which is made from thin film of aluminium in the transmitter.☎

There are some particles of carbons in the inner part of the board of the vibration,they are compressed or loosened according to the work of the board,so the work turns the vibration of the board into the signal of the electric current with proper stress,so it's sent to a telephone office with a telephone line.☎

To be continued.By😁

No.419 10/04/04 13:11
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Telephone Ⅱ

On the other hand, there is an electromagnet and an electric board of the vibration in the telephone, so when sending the electric signal through the telephone office to the receiver, a magnetic force of the electromagnet becomes strong and weak, according to with electric proper stress,so the change of the magnetic force shakes the board of the vibration and it turns into the sound.As the result of it,we can listen to it.😃

As to what we call 「ito denwa」, it's a kind of a toy.We have to prepare for two empty cans and a string in order to make the toy.At first,we drill a hole with the upper part of the cans.☝

After that,we let the each end of the string pass through the each hole of the cans and fix them with a scotch tape.The tool is completed.😃

A person who talk with the toy put the one can to its mouse and speaks.😊

The other person puts the other one to its ear and listens. The sounds sends through the string,so it can listen

No.420 10/04/05 22:08
高校生420 

GOOD evening.

Nice to meet you.

I'm high school student.

I got low score some tests.I want to speak English like native speaker some day.

I like listening to European music.I often listening that.But I do not have the ability to understand spoken english.It is very sad for me.
I am impressed you write long diary.
Did you study long time to get such a great ability?

No.421 10/04/05 23:06
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 高校生さん

Good evening.Thank you for message.It's pleasure to meet you😁

I used to hate study when I was a students in a high school.As to English, I had liked study the subject until a summer vacation at a second grade in a junior high school.🔤

After the vacation,I learned to dislike the subject.😥

Listening to European music is useful for you to study English,I'm sure.I love to listen to English musics.🎵

I'm sure when you listen to the musics,you have a good time.In addition,your English ability will improve if you keep listening to the musics.🙋

I'm sure you're almost there,so please keep up with studying English.🙋

I've been studying English for about four years,but I'm afraid I've made little progress lately.😔

See you later. I'm looking forward to talking with you again. Have a good night.🌠

No.422 10/04/06 00:23
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

A technique of clone

A origin of a word of 「clone」 is 「klon」 of the Greek language which means twig,for the scene of which some branches of a tree branch from the trunk is similar to the one of which a chromosome branches.💡

An half century has already passed since we studied the technique of the clone,moreover nowadays a mammal becoming the clone which was a current topic like such a sheep of the clone as Dolly is advanced.(I'm not sure of the spell of the "Dolly"It's a name of the sheep of the clone)😚

The greatest merit of the technique of the clone is that we can make new life without genes of the both sexes,male and female.♈

In short,even if all the male or all the female become extinct,we can produce a new race in theory,though at this point,from the point of a religion,ethics and philosophy,lots of people insist that we mustn't apply the technique to we the human race, so a variety of arguments flow back and forth😣

To be continued.By😁

No.423 10/04/06 08:10
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 高校生さん

Good morning.Please let me give you a piece of advice.😊

When listening to English,it is said that it is necessary for us to think in English,for then if thinking in Japanese and thinking in English, I'm afraid we are one tempo behind the conversations.😔

Needless to say, it's difficult when you start it,but I'm sure to think in English is connected with other English abilities,it means listening to English and understand it and reading English sentences and understand it😃

If you have a friend who want to be a wonderful English speaker like you,how about spending time talking in only English with the friend for some minutes a day?😃

I recommend you what we call 体験入学 in a English language school.A staff in the school will give you some piece of advice about learning English,though you needn't to enter the school, for the fee is expensive a little.💸

As far as I read your English, I'm sure you're not so bad.👍

No.424 10/04/06 08:52
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 高校生さん

Good morning again.😃

As to listening to and understand what a native speaker says,it's difficult for me.😔

I'm sure you love to listen to the European musics,so how about learning some whole music of your favorite by heart? It's useful for your abilities of pronunciation and listenin to English.Needless to say,it's difficult to do in one sitting.Please don't be impatient to do it.😃

English is studying language, so without talking with others in English, it may be difficult to improve it. The best thing is to make friends with a native speaker to improve the English ability.😃

I used to speak to some foreign people in English,though they aren't always the native speakers.😁

In what we call 「居酒屋」,I was drinking. They are apart from me,so I ask a shopstaff to hand them my memo.I wrote about the next things in the memo.😃

My name.I've been studying English for years to be a splendid English speaker and so on.😁

No.425 10/04/06 19:12
高校生420 

I am very sad ,because my spring vacation finish today.My new season will start tomorrow.

What should I do to make friends?

(;_;)

I hate introduce time of myself.
I cannot express myself.
I respect people who introduce themself well and brightly.
Sometimes they speak joaking and easily make friends.WOWΣ( ̄□

No.426 10/04/06 19:31
高校生420 

Thank you give me some comments.
I was surprised at reading your comments that when you were student ,you hated English
and actually you study English hard four years.I think you are so clever.
I am want to tell you how you study and why your english skill improve so much.

I'm sorry I cannot make English sentence VERY well(;_;)

I anxsious .😔

No.427 10/04/07 11:05
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 高校生さん

You don't seem to be sociable but I used to hate to speak English in front of others. I thought a person who saw me speaking English laughed at me though I seemed to feel myself wronged.😔

I'm sure talking with others in English will improve our English ability, so please come here and have a talk.😃

I've keeping a diary in English for days but I'm afraid it seems to talk to myself. It's vanity😥

To improve our English ability,we learn a lot of English words and idiom but to my sorrow,we are apt to forget what we memorized, so I've tried to use it as much as I can.😊

Do you like reading a book?I reocmmend you to read lots of English books. It will improve your English abilities.📓

I've heard there are three important things to continue to read them. I will tell you about them next time,though you may already know them.😚

See you later😁

No.428 10/04/07 12:00
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 高校生さん

Good morning again. I will talk you about the 「secrets」 to continue to read lots of English books.😁

When reading the books,please don't use a dictionary,for it's tiresome that we use it then when we come across a word which we don't know,so what should we do then?😣

The second thing is we should skip it and continue to read it.Roughly speaking,without knowing several words,we can understand the whole story.Needless to say,to look up the word in the dictionary is good thing for your English abilities,when coming across plenty of the words which we don't know at all one after another, I'm afraid we can't look up each of the words.😫

The last thing,if finding the book boring,please stop reading,for if reading it reluctantly,you can't enjoy it. I'm sure reading the English book is a kind of relaxation,so without trying so hard,please take it easy,but continue to read the English books will raise your skill😊

No.429 10/04/07 12:44
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 高校生さん

I hope you like to read books.I recommend you some English books for beginners.😊

「My Father's Dragon」,the author is Gannett,Ruth stiles.There are some illustrations in the book,in addition,the characters aren't so little so it's easy to read. It's a trilogy.

The books which Dahl Roald. wrote.He wrote 「Charlie and the chocolate factory」. It was made into a movie.

Though it is said that they are easy to read relatively, they are the English books in the original, so it may be difficult.If they are difficult to read,please change the books which you read.For example,Japanese fairy tales in English,Momotarou,Kaguyahime and so on. The important thing is to come in contact with a lot of English sentences and enjoy it.The more your abilities improve,the more you'll learn to want to read English book so much. It means your English abilities improve naturally,I'm sure😊

Have a good afternoom.See you later😁

No.430 10/04/08 09:52
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 高校生さん

Good morning.How are you?😃

I'm afraid my suggestions are too difficult for you.😔

How about studying English which you learned at a junior high school enough again.I think we mustn't make light of the English, for needless to say,a basis is important and when studying English,it's not an exception.🔤

How about going forward to the next level after that?

I apologize the difficult proposal for you.I'm sorry.🙏

I think you don't have to be impatiet, but you should make steady progress.😊

See you later. Have a nice day😁

No.431 10/04/08 17:42
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

A technique of clone Ⅱ

It may be too early yet to apply the technique of the clone to us mankind, for various problems aren't solved yet, but the technique should be applied to the creatures which are verge of extinction.😃

We can say the technique of the clone is a new biotechnology which includes a possibility of applying to a variety fields.By the way,what kind of mechanism is the technique?☝

All the creatures,inclnding us mankind,they were born,succeeding to no less than about fifty thousand kinds of genes from their parents.👶

As for we inherit which of the gene of our parents happens by chance.Therefore some children who have completely different characters are born,even if their parents are the same.👶

Contrary to it,other children who are applied to the technology of the clone are born with almost the same genes which are about fifty thousand kinds.👶

To be continued.By😁

No.432 10/04/09 12:24
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

A technique of clone Ⅲ

There is something which we should pay attention. Even if each of the childrens has the same characters of the genes when they are born,it'll often happen they grow differently each other utterly,according to the circumstance in which they grow,though they are born like an exact replica,concerning their outward appearance at least.👶

By the way,how do the genes transmit in the technique of the clone?We can classify two kinds of the ways of the reproduction,according to the way of the gene transmitting. One is a sexual reproduction and the other is asexual one.♈

The sexual reproduction is both of a male and female take part in the deeds and asexual one is they don't have to do it.♈

The way of the mammal of the reproduction,including us mankind,is the sexual one.We mankind inherit the genetic characters from our fathers and mothers because the genes of the both sexes participate in the children.💏

No.433 10/04/09 14:06
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

A technique of the clone Ⅳ

Contrary to it, the children which they were born by the way of the technique of the clone is outcome of the asexual reproduction.👶

The parent who is the source of the childrens has only one sex,so the genetic characters transmit to its children exactly as it is.👶

The genes which is used for the technique of the clone is usually an early cell which generated immediately after being fertilized and the other cell which is taken out from an adult organism.👶

As for we use the cell which generated immediately after being fertilized,there is no doubt the child which has the same identical cells, but the it isn't born yet, so we can't estimate it's born with what kinds of genetic characters😔

To be continued.By😁

No.434 10/04/10 08:12
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

A technique of clone Ⅴ

As to the trial of creating the clone of the mammals, it has been done since before, but the cells which were after being fertilized were adopted. It meant we couldn't estimate the youngs were born with what kinds of characters.💦

The clone of a sheep,Dolly,which was born in 1996 turned out to be a first precedent in which the cell of the adult organism was used in the world and it was paid attention from the whole world.㊗⁉

After that,we Japanese could succeed in creating the clones of a cow by the agriculture department of the Kinki university in 1998.🐮

The possibility of producing lots of cows which are good quality or can have plenty of milk occurs because of the success.🐮

The technique of the clone has lots of the merits,but at the same time,possessing the same identical genes means the youngs inherit demerits which will be easy to be sick,if the adults are apt to be ill.😥

To be continued.By😁

No.435 10/04/10 10:02
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

A technique of clone Ⅵ

For example, if we create lots of the clones whose adults have contagious disease whic we don't know at all, we'll end up spreading out plenty of germs.😨

Even if the germs won't do harms to us mankind,we must be careful of a lot of the damage and treat the technique.It's still developing,concerning the safety of it,there are lots of things which we don't know about yet.From the ethical point of view,a variety of the laws of restricting the technique are proposed.😔

Having the same kinds of the problems and putting the technique into practice is a birth by in-vitro fertilization.👶

As to the birth,a variety of opinions used to flow back and forth and they calmed down lately, but then putting the technique into practice used to be regarded as questionable from the ethical point of the view.😔

To be continued.By

No.436 10/04/10 22:32
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

A technique of clone Ⅶ and etc

It'll often happen that the ethical danger breaks out at the actual spot in the medical treatment,but needless to say,the technique of the clone has the possibility of be adopting in the lots of scene with more advanced studies😃

By the way,a person call itself 高校生 asked me how to be a wonderful English speaker,but I'm sure it's beyond my comprehension,for if I knew it, I would not take pains, though fortunately I can enjoy speaking English,even if it's just that I talk to myself,in addition I'm sure I have to study English harder.😔

Though I want give her or him some piece of useful advice, I couldn't.I don't know the person at all,so I'm afraid I can't give it apt advice.😔

Though I used to hate study when I was a student in a high school, I have wanted to study something lately.I couldn't decide to study,for I hated to see a situation in which I gave it up.😥

To be continued.By😁

No.437 10/04/10 23:17
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

About myself and etc.

I've wanted lots of people to read my English diary, but I don't want them to do, for it's shameful. If I'm so, I don't have to speak, but at the same time I want somebody to listen to me. To my sorrow, I'm afraid I'm a chicken.😥

I've wanted to have something confident, so I've started to study English.🔤

I've never got married, so I have neither my wife nor child. I couldn't endure plenty of things. When being in a trouble, I would run away from them lots of times😫

In general,how can we have something confident? I'm sure a person who can overcome a hardship can win it. A timid person who escaped from the trouble like me couldn't win self-confidence, so I was forced to study English, for I desperately wanted to win the self-confidence.😔

I've learned to be able to speak English a little fortunately, but I'm sometimes worried about my English, for what is the use of studying English? 😔

No.438 10/04/10 23:52
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

About my English and etc.

Generally speaking, it's said that we aren't too old to study. I don't think it's always right. It depends, I'm sure.😔

I wanted to be a translator, but I'm not bright enough to do the job.😔

I wanted to be a instructor of a cramming school to make use of my English ability. As long as being a staff of a part-time job, I may be employed but I can't be adopted as a regular employee, for I've never been to university,moreover I'm too old to be adopted.😚

I would be an alcoholic or harmful to my health and be in hospital if I didn't study English at all. In addition,when speaking English, I can forget lots of things which I hate.Without English,my life would be dull. English seems to be useful for me a little,not to say very important.😚

To be continued.By😁

No.439 10/04/11 08:23
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

A genome

A genome is a piece of information of a gene which almost all of the creature have.They have the gene,what is called DNA,in which the genetic information are recorded. One DNA which is connected with others is the genome😊

A German botanist who lived in Humberg invented the word of genome in 1920.He added the word of 「gene」 to another word of「 chromosome」,so the new word of 「genome」 is invented.😃

The genetic information is indispensable to define as the creature what it is.In short, even if the figure of it is different from us mankind,if the creature is made from a human genome, it's humankind in biology.😲

The number of the genes aren't always connected with the size of the genome,so the vegetation which has less number of the gene has big genome,contrary to it,insects have small genome,for it is said like that.When evolving,the creature turn the size of the genome into small.🌵

No.440 10/04/11 11:50
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

A genomeⅡ

We humankind consists of no less than thirty billion genomes.We haven't known about the genome and the human genome so much.😚

The study of the human genome is being done so as to be useful for prevention,diagnosis and cure of lots of sickness.For example,there are two people.They are in the same situation, but the one is easy to be sick and the other isn't.🏥

When being sick,some people can recover from it quickly,others can't do so quickly. The genetic genes cause those phenonena.😷

We can get the information about which what kind of people are difficult to be ill or the mechanism of the people who can recover from the illness quickly by the studies of the genetic information.As the result of it,a new cure and medicine are invented. The studies of the genetic information will be important when a sickness which we don't know appears😊

To be continued.By😁

No.441 10/04/14 00:44
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

An X ray

What kind of mecanism is an X ray which is known as Roentgen?Very few people know it.😃

The name of the Roentgen comes from the one of a German Dr. who discovered the X-ray in 1895. It was Madame Roentgen that took the X-ray for the first time in the world.We can see the X-ray in lots of books,even a ring was taken in the X-ray clearly,so we can find it's as high-powered as the contemporary one.😃

It was in the 20th century that an X-ray treatment was widely adopted. The treatment which took the X-ray of some hands, arms, and internal organs was learned to be adopted.An apparatus of roentgenoscopy in which barium was adopted was developed,it learned to be used for a diagnosis in which we look a person's stomach and blood circulation a fluoroscope.💉

To be continued.By😁

No.442 10/04/14 23:51
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

An X-ray Ⅱ

The mechanism of the most popular X-ray is next one.We put the part of our body which is diagnosised between the appratus of X-ray and a film, so the appratus prints the image to the film and a docter can take the X-ray.😃

We adopt a sensitive plate to which senses the image to the X-ray.The X-ray turns the plate black, so the part which the X-ray gets through turns black and other part which the X-ray doesn't get through turns white,contrary to it, the X-ray gets through the skin,lung and muscle, so the plate turns black.😃

For a long time,when taking the X-ray, the films which consisted of such the part as the internal organ and brain weren't printed clearly, concerning the contrast of black and white,so it was hard for us to tell those color,for the X-ray got through the organs, but using a CT which was invented in England in 1973 solve the problems.👍

To be continued.By😁

No.443 10/04/16 03:23
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

An X-ray Ⅲ and etc

The CT is known for a photograph which is taken a cross section of our bodies. The CT applys the X-rays to our bodies,turning around them.😃

With the invention and development of the CT, a technical composition of the three-dimentional image makes progress,so the daiagnoses for the sickness of the brain and the internal organ which has been difficult to do so far is making rapid progress.😲

By the way, a person asked me for advice. He or she seemed to wanted to be a splendid English speaker.I couldn't give the person accurate advice,for I'm not a wonderful English speaker yet, I'm sure I can't help it😔

I should have given the person more useful advice,for I could find some mistakes about the English of the person. I thought I found fault with him or her, but I should have pointed out the mistakes kindly.😔

It is no use crying over spilt milk.😫

No.444 10/04/16 04:22
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

A treatment without pain

Almost all of the people have been thinking the treatment for our teeth have pain.When going to a dentist,we often hear the unpleasant sounds which are peculiar to the place,when we would rather go to home than we have our teeth treated.😭

In spite of it,an epoch-making treatment is originated. It has no pain.「Is it really」Everybody is anxious about it, but once we know a mechanism of it,we'll get rid of the anxiety.😁

A sense itself of the pain for the treatment of our teeth differs between ourselves actually.In this case,there seems to be two kinds of pain.😔

The one is the sense of the pain comes to our nerves and we feel the pain. The other is a fear for the pain often causes the real one.Even if increasing the amount of esthesia,we sometimes can't remove the pain thanks to the fear.😢

To be continued.By😁

No.445 10/04/16 05:21
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

A treatment without pain Ⅱ

It is important for us to ask a dentist in who we have confidence so as to take away the anxiety from us.😃

The next thing is we need to have our teeth treated before they make worse.Even though we are treated in the situation which we have already a terrible toothache, we would end up remaining an inflammation of the decayed tooth,so we can't always get rid of the pain😢

As for a concrete treatment for the teeth without pain,there are some kinds.😃

When anesthetizing,a diameter of a hypodermic needle should be less.Compared with an ordinary one, the needle is one tenth.The less the diameter of it,the less the pain we have.As feeling the pain by the stimuli of the liquid of the esthesia, the temperature of the liquid is supposed as same as the one of our bodies we can.🙌

To be continued.By😁

No.446 10/04/16 20:19
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

A treatment without pain Ⅲ

A variety of ways of scraping the place of the decayed teeth were worked out,except for the invention of the esthesia.We could learn to come up with various ideas of the tools and ways of scraping the decayed teeth,we have our teeth treated without increasing the fear, so the fear doesn't cause the pain.😊

There is another way of the treatment of spraying the decayed teeth with some minute powders and scraping.We are able to have our teeth treated without the esthesia,by adopting the way, so we hardly feel the pain, but we can't adopt the way to the decayed teeth which are the more inner part of the teeth.😔

As to the way of the treatment of the decayed teeth,there is one more way which is adopting a laser. We applied the laser to the decayed teeth and remove the affected part from us.A hole is left behind after applying the laser, so we stuff a filling into the cavity.😃

To be continued.By😁

No.447 10/04/16 21:20
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

A treatment without pain Ⅳ

The part around the decayed teeth which is taken away with the laser has a merit. It's difficult to to be the decayed teeth.🙌

There is another treatment with medicine which melts the decayed teeth.The medicine reaches to the affected part effectively, so we scrape the decayed teeth in order to arrange the shape of them and scrape out the decayed teeth from us,melting them with the medicine.😃

We can't use our health insurance to some of the treatment, so it's a little expensive, but we can cure them without pain concerning the decayed teeth in an early stage.💸

A useful treatment without pain to the decayed teeth at the deep inner part isn't designed yet. It's important for us not to neglect a medical examination and try to discover the decayed teeth in an early stage.😉

To be continued.By😁

No.448 10/04/16 22:34
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

A medical treatment with a virus

A cancer is learned to be said that we can't always cure it, but a specific remedy has never been invented yet,in addition, we say that it'll never have been done in the future.😔

There are still lots of people who have the cancer and die of it.Among of them,a breast cancer is a most dreadful illness which 1 in 25 people get.😨

Nowadays attention is being focused on the treatment with a virus for the cancer.In the treatment,we combine a gene which has an effect for the sickness with a virus which is harmless and send the virus to the inner of the cell of a patient and aim the improvement and complete recovery for the cancer.😃

The medical treatment with the virus has a variety of problems,so we can't put it to practical use.At first,there is a risk in which we give the patient an injection. If being infected with the virus all over its body,there will be danger which it may have another sickness.

No.449 10/04/17 12:36
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

A treatment with a virus Ⅱ

Sometimes there seems to happen to a case in which the virus doesn't stay firmly in the cell of the patient.😔

The treatment with the virus for the cancer is making use of increasing the cell of the cancer and it leads the cell to perish. We expect the cancer cell is rooted out.😊

In a university, there is a team for research in the cancer. It established a venture business in order to develop a medicine which exterminate only the cell of the cancer. They tackle the difficult work squarely.💊

The medicine is a genetic cell. It's combined a enzyme of which origin is DNA with another one of which origin is cold.If the research in the medical treatment for the cancer is being carried out successfully, it will keep a possibility of being effective to such the sickness as a cold,athlete's foot like cancer, for as I told, the way of the medical treatment has never been established.😃

To be continued.By😁

No.450 10/04/17 22:36
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Biotechnology

We often hear a word of 「technology」,but what do we know about it?😃

The word of 「technology」 is a compound one. It means biology is combined with technology.We've started to use the word of 「technology」 since 1980s,so it seems to be new for us comparatively, but it's not.Actually the technology has been done so much in Japan for a long time.😁

For example,a cultivation and developing new varieties of plants. They are the kind of the biotechnology. Making food of fermentation which makes use of a bacteria is also the biotechnology to which we apply a natural force.😃

Among the food of fermentation,in particular,concerning the technology of the alcoholic drinks,beverage,we have tried lots of ways through all ages.🍷

It's said a microbe causes the fermentation in the middle of the 19th century,so we can find that we have made use of the biotechnology since an early stage.🍸

To be continued.By😁

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

何でも雑談!掲示板のスレ一覧

何でも雑談掲示板。みんなで楽しくまったり語り🗯合おう❗ 暇つぶしにもぴったり。いつでもどこでも投稿や閲覧が可能です。

• レス新
  • 人気
  • スレ新
  • レス少