注目の話題
友達ってなんだろう
20代のお姉さん
店員が水分補給してたら怒りますか?

A diary in English

レス500 HIT数 23281 あ+ あ-

蚤野心蔵( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )
10/05/15 12:29(更新日時)

I'll keep a diary in English from now on.

I want be a splend English speaker someday,absolutely.

Though I'm not a wondeful English speaker yet, so I'm afraid I will be a lot of mistakes,but please don't make fun of me,I can't help it, but I'll be a wonderful English speaker someday!! Maybe😥

Here we go👍

タグ

No.1156994 09/11/22 04:56(スレ作成日時)

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

No.201 10/01/15 21:55
幸せ者113 ( ♀ )

>> 200 Nushi san, good evening❗

I would apologize of being absent for a while.
Now I feel better.

I have read your digest
written about Hemingway🎵

I was reading his personal
history and knew he had met Andre Malraux(French
writer) in Spain at the year 1937.
At the same year he wrote To Have and Have not 『Motsu to motanuto』

Well,
Idon't have so much knowledge
about history but I hope to learn about it constantly.

Yesterday, today may be the
most cold days in this winter🐧

Good night😊
I'll see you tomorrow🎵

No.202 10/01/15 21:58
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Ernest HemingwayⅣ

I'm going to show you some of his works from now on.😁

「In Our Time」 A collection of short stories which the author expressed in his early days.「Indian Camp」 and 「The Three Day Blow」 are printed in this book.📝

「The Sun Also Rises」
This book made him a typical author of The Lost Generation.🇺

「A Farewell to Arms」
An Italian who was a Army First Lieutenant ran into a nurse who was engaged in a field hospital. The author described the absurdity and irrationality of the human being in this work.🔫

「The Snows of kilimanjaro」
Ten pieces of his splendid works including the entitled one are printed in this book.⛄

To be continued.By😁

No.203 10/01/15 23:18
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To幸せ者さん

Good night. Thank you for your message.I don't mind your absence at all. You have no choice.I'm sure you use your eyes in your whole life,so at first you should cure your eyes completely.😃

By the way,I don't know anything about Hemingway very much.Though I've read 「The Old Man and the Sea」 translated into Japanese,I felt boring. It's too abstract.I seemed to make a bad choice,though I want to read his other works.😺

Are you reading his biography, autobiography,or his documents?

I don't know the French writer. If I were young like you,I might study another language,so your remarks on French broaden my lookout.🇫

Though I returned your eyes, please don't be impatient.Excuse me for repeating myself,you don't have to send back your message to me.👍

As you told it's very cold.Let's take care of ourselves each other.Have a nice night.😁

No.204 10/01/16 13:53
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Holland

We call bad customs and things the ones that people in a country love.😚

For example,when we pay in cash for something, we sometimes split the cost of it. We often call it「Dutch account」 and call contraceptive 「French letter」😚

In Europe, people in a country say bad things about other people in other country who are similar to them and live next to.😚

For instance,the English think that the French isn't only offensive but also rival,so the English abuse the French,but the French don't yield to them🇬🇫

On the other hand lots of people say bad things about the Dutch,why?😚

One of the reason seems that they were wealthy. Spain and Portugal declined,for they drove the Jews away,who moved to Holland,they were moneymakers, so they made a large profit, as the result of it lots of people learned to hate them💰

To be continued. This topic seems to very long.By😁

No.205 10/01/16 14:56
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

HollandⅡ

As to bad expressions about the Dutch,there seems to be a lot of the way.I'll show you some of them.「Dutch wife」,「Dutch roll」,「The wandering Dutch」

「Dutch wife」 means a substitute doll for the purpose…

「Dutch roll」
An airplane repeats rolling and sliding to the siddways,meandered in the air right and left.The flying is called 「Dutch roll」✈

「The wandering Dutch」
According to a travelog of Holland,there seem to be a episode like that.💡

There was a custom that they mustn't go on a voyage until the Easter was over in Europe long long ago.🚢

A captain of a Dutch regarded it as a trifling superstition,and he sailed.He met with a disaster and the ship sank.🌊

Owing to a curse he wasn't able to be dead. He could went neither to Heaven nor to Hell. The ghost ship roaming around ocean forever.👻

No.206 10/01/16 16:44
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

HollandⅢ

As for the episode of 「Wandering Dutch」,a folktale similar to the episode spread over the whole people who believed in the Catholic.⛪

It was the Dutch go on a voyage during the forbidden time that they were Protestant and were inexcusable.The people who hated the Dutch appeared to think like that.😤

The scorn for the Dutch may include they were wonderful merchants.I'll express it later on.

Holland is familiar to us Japanese. The Tokugawa shogunate,what we call Tokugawa Bakufu,adopted isolatinism and neither associated with other countries nor traded with them,except for China and Holland.🗾

The Tokugawa Shogunate allowed the two people to enter Japan.Holland was only a country which was associated with Japan in Europe,which were as if it was a peephole to know about the Western.👀

To be continued. By😁

No.207 10/01/16 17:19
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 幸せ者さん

Good evening. How do you feel? Are you all right?I hope you don't offend me,for you're not a infant,I don't have to say about your condition persistently,evne if I hope you recover perfectly. Have a nice good evening.See you later😁

No.208 10/01/16 22:31
幸せ者113 ( ♀ )

>> 207 Nushi san, 😃 good evening.

Sorry for making you worry about me, I am fine.
Oh it's already 22:00 of clock.

Tomorrow is 15th years since Hanshin Awaji big earthquake. Maybe it will be writtin in the newspaper of this contry on Sunday.
On International Herald
Tribune, Huge Earthquake in
Haiti was
picked up on the front page
as SATURDAY-SUNDAY, JANUARY16-17, 2010 article.
Also on the top page, GOOGLE considering quitting its operations in China. was
written.

I'm going to listen to
English tape from now on.

Please take good care, until
this cold weather will go away🌠
While I was suffering,
I would say many thanks for
you sending me hearty words.
⤴ Good night!🐘

No.209 10/01/16 23:54
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 幸せ者さん

Thank you for your message. Good night.😃

I'm happy and relieved to hear you're fine.I've never suffered from the sickness of the eye,but imaging I go blind,it's scared me.Fortunately,you didn't seem to be so bad.😃

As a proverb says,time flies.No less than fifteen years have passed since the Hanshin Awaji great earthquake.I hear Japan lies on the volcanic zone,so I can't feel it was no concern of mine.There is no telling what may happen in the future.😔

It seems that you put a great deal of effort into listening English. Though you may know,when listening to English, it seems to be useful to think in English. At the time,if we think in Japanese,I'm afraid we're one beat behind the English conversation.😔

Please keep up with it. Have a nice night. See you later😁

• << 211 Nushi san, good morning. Concerning to earthquake disaster➡ 〔消防庁地震防災マニュアル〕 PCsight, you can find manual written in Japanese& in English.  It is important that all of us don't forget about Hanshin Awaji earthquake, (although you may not be able to help directly) which the people in the area thinks the damage has been recovered 60% and may not become‘beautiful, town full of life' as it used to be.😢 Nushi san, today is a fine day⤴ How about the weather of   the area you live? I hope you'll have a nice time. I will write you again😃

No.210 10/01/17 01:21
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

HollandⅣ

Both China and Holland were allowed to trade with Japan in the Edo period because they didn't try to propagate Christianity.⛪

I'm going to show you another things about Holland.😃

At first, I talk about the name of the country.Holland isn't a formal name of the country.It's formal name is the Kingdom of the Netherlands. It means lowlands. It indicates the name of the region where Holland and Belgium lie at present.😃

A quarter of the country is 40 meters below sea level.There are no mountains and is a area of a delta where there is a mouth of the two rivers,Rhine and the other in the country.☀

There are three countries, Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg in the area of the seaside between France and Germany.We call these three countries the Benelux.There is a wild sea which has a rich fishing ground faced Netherlands, the North Sea. There is England beyond it.🌊

No.211 10/01/17 09:58
幸せ者113 ( ♀ )

>> 209 To 幸せ者さん Thank you for your message. Good night.😃 I'm happy and re… Nushi san, good morning.

Concerning to earthquake
disaster➡

〔消防庁地震防災マニュアル〕
PCsight, you can find
manual written in Japanese&
in English. 

It is
important that all of us
don't forget about Hanshin
Awaji earthquake,
(although you may not be
able to help directly)
which
the people
in the area thinks the damage has been recovered
60% and may not
become‘beautiful, town
full of life'
as it used to be.😢

Nushi san, today is a fine
day⤴
How about the weather of  
the area you live?

I hope you'll have a nice time.
I will write you again😃

No.212 10/01/17 12:42
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To幸せ者さん

Good morning.I didn't know anything about 消防庁地震防災マニュアル, so I searched for it. It's useful,thank you very much.😃

I've thought I must put the fire out properly at once when being an earthquake,but it depends,for we don't seem to be able to be up on our feet when we have a great earthquake like the Hanshin Awaji one.After the shake ceased,we should do what we have to😃

If we try to put the fire of a gas ring(ガスコンロ) out on which the water of the kettle is boiling,there will be fear of burn.⚠

The area where I live is fine,beautiful,though half a day has already passed.If I drink and I'm asleep fast, my day off is over.😔

Have a nice afternoon. See you later😊

• << 216 Nushi san, good evening🌠 You are now presenting Netherland.⤴ From what kind of book are you introducing Netherland? You are a book reader. I, who am shiawasemono is donkusai. I wonder how you say it in English😺 Nushi san, would you answer to one of my question which I gave you the other day? I would like to know the person you respect. As for me, I respect each people who makes his or her best. Of course Nushi san is included. Have a good night🐘

No.213 10/01/17 13:59
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

HollandⅤ

Holland means a name of a region in the country.The lowland along the sea where there is the capital,Amusterdam belonged to the Count of Holant.The Belgian called it 「Holland」 and the word spread to Japan.😃

So what means the word,「Dutch」? There are some phrases like 「Dutch account」 or 「Dutch wife」 and the word means 「belong to Holland」.It's English word.

On the other hand there is a expression like in a English dictionary.💡

Dutch used to mean belongs to Germany,of Germany,but it turned into another meaning,「of Holland, belongs to Holland」 since the1600s.Holland used to be a strong country which competed with England for international market,so the word 「Dutch」 include scornful meaning.

Holland used to be a part of the Netherlands which included Belgium, Luxembourg and a part of North France at present until it became independent of the Netherlands.☀

To be continued.By😁

No.214 10/01/17 23:44
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

HollandⅥ

Holland had been govern by several powers for centuries until the country became independent.

A general of ancient Roman Empire,Julius Caesar attacked Holland,leading the Roman army in B.C 1 century.It was written in what we call 「Garia senki」.Then the country was going to be controlled by the Roman Empire,but Holland managed to escaped from it.😔

The country was ruled by the Kingdom of Franck in A.D 8th century,and belonged to Germany in the 9th century.

The history of the country was continuation of suffering.It belonged to the Burgundy which was branch of the Kingdom of France in the 15th century and belonged to the Hapusubuluku in the 16th century. Then CharlesⅤ of the Hapusubuluku also ruled Spain,so the country became under the control of Spain in 1555.😢

After that Holland became independent as a republic of Netherlands, so the enemy for a war of independence of Holland was Spain.

No.215 10/01/18 01:21
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

HollandⅥ

Holland has lowlands,lots of rivers and faces wild sea. It means that they learned to be fond of ocean,and to be the marine people. The fishing industry was flourished for a long time. They caught herrings,codfishs,and soles and ate them a lot. They were good at managing boats🌴

Being in Europe,proficient at boats and having good harbors mean the place was the base of the trade and merchants grew up.🌴

The Atlantic and Mediterranean have been important route,and wherever there are good harbors,the places become flourished as abusiness districts.For example,there is a play of which the title is 「A Merchant of Venice」. The book shows the relation between good harbors and business districts.Istanbul was one of the city which became prosperous thanks to ocean trade.Amusterdam became flnurished like that,and the original temperament of the merchant grew up.😃

To be continued.By😁

No.216 10/01/18 22:11
幸せ者113 ( ♀ )

>> 212 To幸せ者さん Good morning.I didn't know anything about 消防庁地震防災マニュアル, so … Nushi san, good evening🌠

You are now presenting
Netherland.⤴
From what kind of book
are you introducing
Netherland? You are a book
reader.

I, who am shiawasemono is
donkusai. I wonder how you say it in English😺

Nushi san, would you answer to one of my question
which I gave you the other day? I would like to know
the person you respect.
As for me, I respect
each people who makes his
or her best. Of course
Nushi san is included.

Have a good night🐘

No.217 10/01/18 22:55
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

HollandⅦ

Holland couldn't stand the tyranny and make war on Spain at last to become independent from Spain.The war continued for 80 years,including the period of a cease-fire of 12 years.🆚

Holland declared Spain to be independent in 1581 and won independence practically by concluding a peace-treaty in 1609.Though the war started again from the year when the cease-fire was over, 1621 to 1684,the country started as another new country since the country declared independence.🎊

The European people were really surprised,for Holland continued to be at war with a big power, Spain and the minor power won the victory. They were forced to admit Holland to be pretty big power.😨

Holland was a country in which the merchants were powerful and they were good at business.These things have to do with the jews.💡

To be continued. By😁

No.218 10/01/19 11:34
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 幸せ者さん

Good afternoon.I'm sorry to be late for my message.🙇

As you told, I expresses Netherlands in my diary,reading a book of which the title is 「もっと どうころんでも社会科」 清水義範著 講談社発行。

He adopted several subjects which we learned in a elementary school.Social studies,science,arithmetic and the Japanese language.He described huomrously,so I could enjoy reading.👍

I've read the books about social studies and science.I tried to read the book about arithmetic,but I gave up it. I hate arithmetic.😩

By the way I'm in a factory. It's Lunchtime,I'll answer your another questions when I go home. Have a good afternoon. See you later😁

No.219 10/01/19 19:39
幸せ者113 ( ♀ )

>> 218 Nushi san, good evening.

I received ‘Chaku resu' from you and noticed at the moment I was taking lunch time at
the office. I read your
message and glad to know also you are working during
day time.

I, just had supper and after
I washed just my own dishes.
That happens because a parent ends the meal later than me.
During winter, as the water is cold, me and parent wash dishes and take off the dish washing soap using warm water.

I didn't know the word     ‘arithmetic’. Instead I was just used to another word,
  ‘ math’
or‘ mathematics'. Now I have another vocabulary thanks
to you⤴

Oh, you are so good at finding books for learning.😃
『もっとどうころんでも社会科』 by:清水 義範 must be a book with sense of humour. I will find out if I can borrow it at library.

I know I am not so good at studying,(not so good brain) but I feel happy when I
learn things😺

Have a pleasant evening.🐘

No.220 10/01/19 22:51
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 幸せ者さんGood night.Thank you for your message.😃

As to the word,「Donkusai」,in other words, it means appealing,winning or engaging.「愛嬌がある」Nobody's perfect.😃

I don't deserve respect, but I'm grateful to you for your remark.😊

A person who I respect is the one who suppresses the strong and helps the weak. The person like that are few.😔

There is a proverb「It's no use kicking against the pricks」 長い物には巻かれろ

I used to hate the proverb and to respect the person who kick against the pricks. I'd wanted to be a person likethat,but it is easy to say.😔

Your question is a little severe. I'm forced to think about myself.😱

By the way, I sometimes express my English diary in the midnight,so could you please switch off the 「着レス」 on my diary when you sleep,unless it'll prevent you from sleeping.🙇

Very cold days continue,so let's take care of ourselves not to catch a cold. Have a good night😊

No.221 10/01/19 23:09
幸せ者113 ( ♀ )

>> 220 Nushi san, good evening😃

Thank you for your another message😺

May I write you tomorrow evening?

I am a little sleepy now🐘

As you say, it's still cold maybe until March, so let's keep warm(o^-^o)

Good night🌠

No.222 10/01/19 23:56
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 幸せ者さん

Good evening again.

As for the book,「もっと どうころんでも社会科」 is the second volume of social studies,and first one is「どうころんでも社会科」It's also interesting.If you have a chance to read,please do read it.📖

You seem to be full of curiosity.I think it's good thing. Let me recommend you an author whose works you're likely to want to read.☝

「妹尾河童 せのおかっぱ」is the author.Some of his works are 「河童が覗いたヨーロッパ」「河童が覗いたインド」「河童が覗いた日本」I think they are worthy of reading.😁

The problem is the letters in the book are a little small. I hope your eyesight doesn't become bad.😔

As to arithmetic,the subject which we learned in the elementary school is arithmetic,and the one which we studied in junior or senior high school is math,or mathmatic.My brain isn't suitable for both of the subject,but I tried to show you the difference between them. See you later🙋

No.223 10/01/20 21:24
幸せ者113 ( ♀ )

>> 222 Nushi san, good evening.

How are you today?

‘Senou Kappa' is maybe well known writer but I'll have to go to library again to
borrow the books you told me. This weekend, probably. I will also borrow Japanese comic
story, now I am listening
to ‘Rakuda' of several
Rakugokas.

Though I have trouble in my eyes again(it has pain), I was reading The Waves
written by Virginia Woolf.
My impression of this novel is even if I don't read
English regularly, I can
easily visualize the
words.
To be understood by readers  is most important.🍀

Today I'll go to sleep early.
Iwould apologize for my excuse.

Have a good night🐘

No.224 10/01/20 22:56
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To幸せ者さん

Good night. Thank you for your message.

Are you all right? Does it mean you couldn't recover perfectly or your eyes are infected with germ?💧

The other day I heard the news that the one who used contact lenses was sick of the eyes. I hope you aren't.😔

I didn't know anything about Virginia Woolf at all untii you told md her name,so I looked through her with what is called Keitai site.😃

The book which you read at the moment,「The Waves」is one of her typical works,and another typical ones are 「Mrs.Dalloway」,「To the Lighthouse」.📖

She is said to be a standard-bearer of modernism,which means a general term of a principle from which some people break away the tradition.😃

When reading the book,you said you could visualize.I'm sure your English ability is improving undoubtedly.Congratulation.You've almost there. It means 「もう一息。ガンバレ~🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉

Have a good night.Please take care of yourself😁

• << 227 Nushi san, hello again. I have just read your messages. My heart is ‘almost full’. My eyes and others hurts because of too sensitive nerve. Doctor says ‘Ikichi= 域値 is low.'. I say like this because if I say I was so glad to read your words, you may not believe it. Virginia Woolf ‘Lighthouse’seems to be symbolical novel as it is said commonly. She, Woolf was a member of ‘Bloomsbury Group' the salon was held on Thursday evenings. As you told me, she made a movement to litterature of 20th century. It has connection to painting such as Paul Cezanne, who is a French painter. I was told one day ‘If you spend time for it, you can get it done completely. Sometimes I believe it, many time I get discouraged just by myself💦 I will keep on making effort. ⬇

No.225 10/01/21 00:14
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 幸せ者さん

Good night again.

I have to tell you not to send back your message to me in a hurry. I'm sure you need to take a good rest until you recover entirely.😉

I'm sure there is a book which is suitable for you.It's a English book of shallow knowledge on a wide variety of subjects.雑学

The title is 「Ever Wonder why」📖

For example, in the Western,they say it is ok to kiss someone under mistletoe. Why?☀

In the Western,people say 「God bless you when you snooze. Why?☀

If you read the book,you will understand the reasons, and there are lots of another topics in which you're interested.👍

By the way, I'm going to talk about one of the typical works,「To the lighthouse」,which Virginia Woolf described.😃

There was a family who stayed with their friend at an vacation home in an island of the Scotland before the First World War.

To be continued.See you again. I hope you switch off the「着レス」😃

No.226 10/01/21 01:25
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 幸せ者さん

I'm going to continue to talk about 「To the Lighthouse」

The youngest son of the family was eager to go to a lighthouse.His mother was for it, but his father wasn't.The boy's desire came true at last after some years had passed.🌴

The First World War which changed the family and the society of the England was over, and the father made up his mind to go to the lighthouse with the youngest son,daughter and his friend, but……😔

It's a typical work of the author,in which she used the behavior of going to the lighthouse simbolically,describing the difficulties they have,living and being dead,the consciousness about the changing society of England with his minute expression.😃

I find it difficult to explain the most impressing point of the book about which I didn't read at all to you who may read the book.😔

See you later. Have a nice dream🌠

No.227 10/01/21 20:16
幸せ者113 ( ♀ )

>> 224 To幸せ者さん Good night. Thank you for your message. Are you all righ… Nushi san, hello again.

I have just read your messages. My heart is ‘almost full’. My eyes and others hurts
because of too sensitive
nerve. Doctor says ‘Ikichi=
域値 is low.'.

I say like this because if I say I was so glad to read your words, you may not believe
it.

Virginia Woolf
‘Lighthouse’seems to be symbolical novel as it is said commonly. She, Woolf was a member of ‘Bloomsbury Group' the salon was held on
Thursday evenings. As you
told me, she made a movement
to litterature of 20th century. It has connection to
painting such as Paul Cezanne, who is a French painter.

I was told one day ‘If you
spend time for it, you can
get it done completely.
Sometimes I believe it, many time I get discouraged just by myself💦
I will keep on making effort. ⬇

• << 229 227 I wrote a wrong ‘Kanji’ for ‘Ikichi' it is 閾値 . I will make a mistake when I try to send lots of message😥 Sorry🌠

No.228 10/01/21 20:24
幸せ者113 ( ♀ )

in succession

Nushi san I hope you will
become great teacher. ‘Bon courage🍀'it is French term
which means to stimulate
someone⤴
I will write you tomorrow.

Have a nice sleep and keep
warm, 🐘it will get cold
tomorrow morning🐧🌠

No.229 10/01/21 20:45
幸せ者113 ( ♀ )

>> 227 Nushi san, hello again. I have just read your messages. My heart is… 227 I wrote a wrong ‘Kanji’ for ‘Ikichi' it is 閾値 .

I will make a mistake when I try to send lots of message😥 Sorry🌠

No.230 10/01/21 23:15
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 幸せ者さん

Good night. Thank you for your message.😃

I'm afraid you're so sensitive that it is inconvenient for you to lead everyday life.When winter is over,spring comes.There are lots of people who are worried about hay fever花粉症.I'm afraid you're one of them,though it's not your fault. It's just that you're unfortunate,if you're hay fever.😔

I'm also happy because you seemed to be pleased with my remarks.I'm sure almost all of people who make effort are happy when other admits and values what they have done.☀

I think you can enjoy reading English books.I find it wonderful,for enjoy reading is getting rid of the hardship of studying English,so the more you enjoy readinh,the more your English ability improves,so it's a happy end.😊

You seem to like painting picture.If you can find the thing which you want paint at any cost,you may be fantastic painter.Please don't be impatient.I'm going to continue to talk😊

No.231 10/01/22 22:13
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 幸せ者さん

Good night. How are you? Are you all right?😔

You seem to be worried about the mistake,but I'm sure you don't have to mind it too much. The proverb says,「To err is human」. English is the learning which we study the language,so without speaking English,or expressioning our thought in the language,the ability of the language doesn't seem to improve so much.😊

There are lots of international students from many countries in Japan.I'm going to show you the episodes of their.😊

One day he was getting on a bus. There happened to be an announce in the vehicle.🚌

「Please attention whenever we turn the courners.」It means 曲がり角を曲がる時は「御注意下さい」 in Japanese. He studies Japanese,so he can speak,hear,and write Japanese to some extent,but,unfortunately,he couldn't hear the part 「御注意下さい」exactly.

To be continued.I hope the sickness of your eyes get better.Have a good night.🌙

No.232 10/01/22 22:30
幸せ者113 ( ♀ )

>> 231 Nushi san how are you ?

I don't feel so bad now. 😺

I'll write you tomorrow.
Please take good care🌠

Today I didn't go to work.⤵

Since I spent most of the time at home, when I grew up, I of time in time refuse go to work, and parent accept
this habit.

Have good night dear Nushi san🐘

No.233 10/01/22 23:07
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 幸せ者さん

Good night again.

I'm going to talk about the end of the episode.😃

He thought the phrase 「御注意下さい」 was 「五十円下さい」,so he continued to pay the small change,五十円,whenever the bus turned corners.🚌

Another episode.

He purchased some fruits. It showed「Please peel the fruits when you eat」. It means 「食べる時は皮をむいて下さい」but unluckily he couldn't understand the indication. He ate the fruits without peeling it,but faced to a river.🍏

He thought the word,「皮」 was「川」 and 「剥く」 was 「向く」IT seemed that he had difficulty in being a splendid English speaker,but he could be at last.🎉

I'm afraid if I were he, I couldn't be like him,though I told you big talk,but I'm sure we should follow his example.😃

By the way, are you day off tomorrow?Unluckily, I have to work.I wish it could be heavy rain except for the places where we live. Have a fantastic day off tomorrow.😁

No.234 10/01/23 00:00
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Thank you for your message. I'm relieved to hear that you get better. Though I hate to work,I should be grateful to the situation in which I can be engaged in the work.😚

The factory in which I work produce the several parts of the automobile which are made of plastic.🚗

I have to work in the factory according to a rotation every work.I have to fix a tiny metal fittings(金具), it's as tiny as the nail of our hands.😚

It's handwork(手先の仕事),I'm not good at it,but I have no choice.I need to get accustomed to it,though I will do another work next week.😚

Please take care of yourself. Have a nice dream🙋

No.235 10/01/24 13:44
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 幸せ者さん

Good afternoon. How are you?Are you all right?😔

The other day, I told you about my work in the factory,but I regret it, for it's just a complaint. It is shameful of me to do that.😠

Comparing the situation in which you are ,mine isn't so bad. Even if I find it hard, I will be able to get used to the work,but in your situation……😔

Can you get accustomed the pain and the anxiety for it?😥

I wasn't so kind and sensible,and it wasn't considerate of me. I'm sorry.I wish you could recover perfectly in the future.☀

It's a beautiful day. I wish the place where you live and yourself would fine. Have a nice afternoon.😁

No.236 10/01/24 15:50
幸せ者113 ( ♀ )

>> 235 Nushi san, it is a fine day🌼
Today is so calm and quiet.
I was watching Ekiden
(Hiroshima).

You said you work in a factory😺. Do you go there by train
or on foot or by any other
way?
Is it near your home?

See you later🍀

No.237 10/01/24 16:31
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 幸せ者さん

It takes within 30 minutes to the factory by my scooter.🚲

I'm drinking,and I'm too drunk to express my thought in English at once. I'm sorry🙏

When I become sober, I will send you my message😥

No.238 10/01/24 18:21
幸せ者113 ( ♀ )

>> 237 Nushi san, hello🌼

Thank you for your message🍀

I am glad to know you go to work riding on scooter. It may be more than 20km far to the factory. Am I right?
It may be cold during this season but you don't have to get in train crouded every 
morning.😊

I didn't go to library during
the weekend, maybe I'll go there in these couple of weeks , and read 妹尾河童 清水義範.
Are you drunk now, or have you returned as usual?

No.239 10/01/24 19:33
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 幸せ者さん

Good evening. Thank you for your message.After taking a nap a little, I become sober enough to send you a message.😳

It is 5 km to the factory, for I have to drop in at a convenience store on the way to the factory to buy my lunch.IT means that I make a detour(遠回り)a little. In addition,I make it a rule to buy some magazine of comics without reading.😃

Calculating simply,the scooter run 55 km at most an hour,so as you expect,it can be 20km or so,but it isn't.It takes too much time,considerating the time except for the time for detour,it takes too much time.

The way to the factory is goes uphill gently in some parts,so it may be one of a reason.🚲

Do you go to the work by a crowded train? It seems hard.😣

Wherever we go,we'll be excited unless we go to work or school,but I can't help it.😔

Have a good evening. See you later.😁

No.240 10/01/24 21:11
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 幸せ者さん

Good evening again.😁

The other day,we talked about mathmatics and arithmetic,so I'm going to talk about the difference between them.😃

We learned arithmetic when we're in a elementary school,for we study the basic thing in the subject,it seems to be similar to that we have to learn the japanese letters,hiragana,katakana in the Japanese language.
🏫

We learned how to calculate,addition,subtraction,multiplication and division.🏫

We learned the other things in the arithmetic,to say the multiplication tables (九九を言う),how to calculate fractions,(分数),a method of calculation based on figuring the number of cranes and tortoises from the totals of their legs.🏫

Though making unnecessary addition,we have to learn by heart 9の段. On the other hand Americans had to learn by heart to 12の段。It seems to be a remain of the duodecimal system.(12進法).😚

To be continued.If you feel boring, I'm sorry. Have a good night.😁

No.241 10/01/24 21:30
幸せ者113 ( ♀ )

>> 240 Nushi san, I have read your message🌼

I didn't know in the
expression 9の段. I didn't
know Americans had to learn by heart to 12の段 either.
It is not boring but I should have learned arithmetic. I have almost no knowledge about it😥

I go to work by monorail. It takes around 30minutes.

Have a nice sleep🐘

No.242 10/01/24 22:01
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 幸せ者さん

Good night again.

As to the multiplication table in America,they needn't to learn by heart to 12の段, for they don't adopt the duodecimal system. It says in the book of 「これを英語で言えますか?」😁

Mathematics includes algebra,geometry,factorization(因数分解) and differental calculus(微分)、integral calculus(積分),so I can't undesstand mathmatics at all.😂

I tried express difference calculus and integral calculus,but I gave up it,for I failed the division of fraction.When calculating it,we need to turn the denominator(分母)and mumerator.😔

I can understand a simple one,for example one divide half, I can understand it easily why it is,but when being the denominator and numerator are large, I don't know why it is,though I can calculate it,for I only have to turn upside thd numbers.😚

See you later. Thd winter seems to continue,so let's take care of ourselvns each other.Have a wonderful night😁

No.243 10/01/24 23:14
幸せ者113 ( ♀ )

>> 242 Nushi san, good evening.

I have noticed a message from you when I visited your thread. After 10minutes, I received Chakuresu of the same message. Anyway it is grateful to receive messages from
Nushi san⤴

Oh it is so hard to learn math, I usually think things by images, although math may also comes from mark(= sign) or beautiful order.
It is a regret that I had
no sence concerning to math or science😥

I am planning to go to the USA this autum. I don't know if it will become real, but I
have been there twice before.
It's just a plan and I may go to France🇫

I am not afraid of traveling the USA, but a bit afraid
visiting France😥

Nushi san, I was just talking to myself🐤

Thank you for reading. 🌼

As you say, it sure is still cold, please take good care🐘
Good night!

No.244 10/01/24 23:28
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

HollandⅧ

There used to be a lot of the Jews in Spain,and it was one of reason of the prosperity of Spain,but the Spanish persecuted the Jews because they believed in Catholicism.

A law to expel the Jews from Spain issued at last and lots of them who lived in Spain were forced to go out of the country from the end of the 15th century to the beginning at the 16th century.😔

It was said to be the jews of quarter million in Spain then ,but fifteen hundred thousand of them went out of the country,and lots of them came to Holland.😃

The Reformation which began in Germany at 1517 was widespread in Holland,and the Protestantism also spread in the country.The essence of the Protestantism is to be set free under the control of the Catholic church,so the Dutch made much of the liberty.

The Dutch was said that they didn't discriminate race,and they don't at the moment.To be continued.By😁

No.245 10/01/25 00:53
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 幸せ者さん

Thank you for your message. In fact, I don't know anything about math in the least. Last year, I interviewed at a cramming school(塾) to be an instructor, so I took the written examinations both of English and math.As to English I thought it was all right,but math……I could fill in no more than two places.After ten minutes passed, I gave up it.😂

By the way,the Americans call the subject math,but the English call it maths. My English dictionary says it.😃

Have you ever been to America twice and may you go to France in this autumn? It's cool! To be frank with you, I envy you.😚

Does it mean you study abroad or sightseeing? In any case,you have had valuable experience,and you'll have again.Congratulation.🎉

When you return in Japan, I hope you talk me about your experience in the country. As to France, I don't know anything about the country,so I can't give you advice.Sorry😔

Have a nice dream😁

• << 252 Nushi san, good evening🌼 Netherlands is the subject now you are telling us about🐤 It's quite interesting, I will read them again⤴ You seem to like alcohol.😉 Have a half-tipsy confortable night See you again🐘

No.246 10/01/25 02:20
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

HollandⅨ

The Protestantism is 30% of the Dutch and the Catholic is 40% of them at the moment. They admit both of the people who believe in the relisions,so they accepted the Jewish people.😃

The people who were good at commerce, the Jewish people,came to a commercial area of ocean trade,Holland. It meant it made the country even stronger.🌴

In other words,the country turned into a strong one by developing commerce,so it could go to war against Spain.☝

World market was opened to Holland by a cease-fire agreement in 1609,for they admitted trading of the Dutch in the colony both of Spain and Portugal practically.☀

What we call The Company of the East Indian which established by the Dutch in 1602 marched into the Asian commercial area in which Portugal ruled,deprived Ceylon of Portugal,advanced into Indonesia,robbed the trade of both of China and Japan,and branched out evnn to Africa to make more profit.💰

No.247 10/01/25 03:16
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

HollandⅩ

「The miracles which the Dutch accomplished」,the European people used to call it then,the great remarkable progress which they paid attention with their eyes open began.😃

We learned that England established what we call The Company of the Eastern Indian in 1600,and Holland did in 1602 in the class of the world history, so we are liable to think England took a step forward,but it didn't.😃

In fact,as to marching into the, England was behind Holland. The company which England established was just a union ,but the one which the Dutch founded was a joint-stock corporation.☝

Holland treated such expensive and great profitable articles as Asian spices,they were mainly pepper,silk fabrics,Brazilian sugar,dyestuff and arms exclusively.

The force was as if it had scattered English merchants from the Baltic Sea🌴

To be continued.By😁

No.248 10/01/25 21:52
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

>> 247 HollandⅩⅠ

As for Japan, Holland directed its attntion to the island country in the early time.One of the five merchant marine which sail for the Asia arrived at the seashore of Beppu Bay of Bungo(豊後、現在の大分県) in 1600, it meant the ship was almost shipwrecked.Williams Adams was one of the crews.He was known as 三浦按針,he wasn't a Dutch but a Englishman.🇬

The shogun, Ieyasu Tokugawa allowed the Dutch to commerce and as a result of it,a office of the Dutch merchant was completed.😃

The Dutch didn't forced the Japanese to believe in the religion and the Shogun permitted them to trade under the Japanese diplomatic policy,national isolation.for they were Protestants and they made much of the liberty of religion.😁

To be continued. By😁

No.249 10/01/25 23:29
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

HollandⅩⅡ

In the other words the Dutch may have been cunning, for they were good at commerce,so they may have tried to exclude other countries from Japan.👿

They may have whispered to the Shogun like that☝

「What the other countries really want to do is to propagate Christianity,but we aren't👿

Gold,silver,and earthware were brought to the Europe from Japan,in particular,lots of Japanese pottery were carried away,and the Western culture was greatly influenced bx them at one time.🍵

What we call the company of the Eastern Indian which the Dutch managed used to brought a lot of pottery that were produced in China into the Europe,but when the production of the Chinese earthware was stagnant because there was a conflict that Min ruined and shin flourished,they brought Aritayaki into the Europe as a substitute of the pottery.🍵

To be continued. By

No.250 10/01/26 20:47
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Holland ⅩⅢ

As the result of the fact that lots of the pottery were brought in Europe,the earthware which is produced in Holland at the moment is greatly influenced by the Aritayaki.🍵

Holland in the 17th century was the advanced country in which commerce flourished,and it came all the way to Japan for their business.🚢

Holland made inroads into the Asian market,turning Jakarta into a base of the country and building a commercial area which was conncted with all the place in Europe,and being the heart of the commercial activity.☀

The industry became prosperous in Holland. The Dutch was good at improvement trade,especially as far as the textile industry,the country was by far superior to the other countries.Leiden,it is a city in Holland,was famous for a producing area in which thin and good woolen stuff was made.😃

To be continued. By😁

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

何でも雑談!掲示板のスレ一覧

何でも雑談掲示板。みんなで楽しくまったり語り🗯合おう❗ 暇つぶしにもぴったり。いつでもどこでも投稿や閲覧が可能です。

• レス新
  • 人気
  • スレ新
  • レス少