注目の話題
🍀語りあかそうの里🍀1️⃣0️⃣
既婚者の人が同僚をホテルに誘う心理
自分から距離置きたがったくせに

A diary in English

レス500 HIT数 23276 あ+ あ-

蚤野心蔵( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )
10/05/15 12:29(更新日時)

I'll keep a diary in English from now on.

I want be a splend English speaker someday,absolutely.

Though I'm not a wondeful English speaker yet, so I'm afraid I will be a lot of mistakes,but please don't make fun of me,I can't help it, but I'll be a wonderful English speaker someday!! Maybe😥

Here we go👍

タグ

No.1156994 09/11/22 04:56(スレ作成日時)

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

No.51 09/12/02 22:45
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

>>47 About my job

Studying English with both of the textbooks is fun.Every chapter has a theme,for instance a tense or a direct narration.After I read the chapter,I and an instructor have a chat in accordance with the theme in English for a while.😁

I think a lot of people could enjoy themselves at the language school.If we adopt an effective way,children must be willing to study English at a cramming school,I'm sure.😁so if I ran the school and adopted the way,I might be make a profit😍

By the way,my diary over fifty times at last,though I accessed most of them by myself😂

The more I access to my diary,the more my English ability improve,maybe.😁

I'm sure I've almost there.I'll keep up with it like this.😃

No.52 09/12/03 00:05
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

The suspect "Ichihashi was arresteed at last‼

The other day a suspect murdered an instructor of an English language school was arrested at length.He had been on the run from the police for some years.😥

He wandered from one place to another in Japan.He worked as a construct worker and changed his face,for he was operated orthopedic surgery.

After having been arrested,he undergoes a severe cross-examination.The TV said he uses the right of silence and refuses to confess his crime.😥

He even refused to eat anything at all,so the police forced him to take nourishment with a drip infusion,but he gave up refusing it.Once he started eating,he shows the authority a good appetite,😔though he carrys on the refusal of confessing his crime😣

To be continued.By😁

No.53 09/12/03 15:39
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

About a comic

When being a child,I read a comic of a master of Karate.He trained to be a strongest Karateman in the heart of the mountain for a long time and his long-cherished dream came true.😃

He trained from the morning to the night every day.He had been so lonely in heart of the mountain that he often felt like seeing some people,talking to them at any cost.😢

He was sure that stoping his training and going to the town would prevent him from being the greatest Karateman,so he tried to endure his desires,but it seemed to be impossible for him.😔

He carrid out one thing and it was forced him to stay in the mountain.What had he done in the world⁉

To be continued😁

No.54 09/12/03 17:14
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

About comic partⅡ

The Karateman shaved off one of his eyebrows.It seemed that a face of the guy who had only single eyebrow was eccentric.He was ashamed of his face too much to see anyone else,so he was obliged to train.

A few months later,he developed his eyebrow and he shaved off it.He repeat them several times,so time passed and he became a greatest Karateman at last.Tge happy end😃

I'm wondering if I would do the same thing,I could be a splendid English speaker⁉

To be continued😁

No.55 09/12/03 18:13
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

About a comicⅢ

I'm sure I can't do the same thing.In the first place,Studying English means learning language,so to talk with others in English is important for some people who learn English.Even if I study English harder in the heart of the mountain for a long time by myself,I'm afraid it'not so effective more than I expect.😔

I should have begun on a new line a few times,but I was absorbed in this diary so much that I forgot to do.I hate to rewrite it once more,for it's complicated.😫Sorry😁

No.56 09/12/04 14:26
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Studying English😁

When being in a high school, I heard that studying English is learning its culture.At that time it didn't matter for me at all,for I hate to study.😚

Needless to say Japan is an island country,so it's surrounded by sea.In general we Japanese hadn't a custom of meat diet until the Meiji Era.It is said that we used to eat fish rather than meat mostly at that time😃

By the way,as I'm talking about food,I've become to want to eat something.😍By🍴

No.57 09/12/04 15:32
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Studying EnglishⅡ

Generally speaking,we Japanese love to eat fish.There is what is called "shusseuo"It has some names with each process of itr name.I'm wondering if it means fish diet is familiar with us.🍚

On the contrary,the Westerner love to eat meat.English has some expressions of cattle.For example,cow,bull,ox,heifer,and calf and so on.

Unless I study English in the least,I won't mind the difference between Japanese and the Western countries.Though I hate to study,studying English may be an exception.It's just that I'm not ready to study English but I'm willing to learn the language.😚

No.58 09/12/04 18:51
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Deaikei😤

The other day when I was playing with my cellphone,I ended up be worried about what we call "Deaikei."

There was a kind of questionnaire whether it asked me what we call sousyokukei or nikusyokukei"on my cellphone.I answered them and entered my mail address and profile,so I transmitted it to the president.I shouldn't have done that😥

If it were only a questionnaire,I needn't have entered them,it's dubious,so I should have suspected it,but I couldn't.After it,I received lots of e-mail from some women.I couldn't recognize whether or not some women transmit them to me,for I didn't meet any of them at all,I needn't to do😔

To be continued.By😁

No.59 09/12/05 13:33
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

A great number of dubious people call themselves women, e-mailed me.They looked like cheap, dubious weeklys.😁

One person said that it had a daughter and they wanted to make love,so they wanted me to contact with the e-mails…😔

The other said they gathered in a room and all of them want to make love and so on.😔

I felt so suspicious and dubious that I left them alone.

Most of the hilarious one told me in e-mail like that

"I'm at the 〇〇station with a large sum of money,five million yen.I want see you.I'll be waiting for you until you come here.😍

Of course I'm sure it's impossible‼for it seems to be hard times and dangerous lately.TV says the depression is at its worst.The news of purse-snatching,robbery and mugging aren't rare.In this situation,a woman who has a large sum of money is waiting for a man for a long time defenselessly,so as to make love him⁉

I can't help laughing it😚

To be continued.By😁

No.60 09/12/05 15:38
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

DeaikeiⅡ

I'm wondering what were they aiming at.😔

It occurred to me two things.One is what we call "Enkoo".I hear that there seems to be many higi school girl who have sex with middle-aged men in exchange for money or gifts.😚

I'm not intend to blame for them for what they did,for it doesn't matter for me at all,I have nothing to do with them,as far as they aren't around me.😚

I thought it complicated to express the word,"Enkoo"with my poor English,so I looked up the word in dictionary.I came across the description like that.😚

I thought the statement of the word reproach them for what they did,but as for me I'm not always so scrupulous.I'm not conscientious to blame them.It's just that I hate to be a hypocrite.I'm not somnbody at all,to my sorrow,though I have nothing to do with them.😏

I'm afraid my remarks strays from the title,so I must return to it😂

To be continued.By😁

No.61 09/12/05 17:56
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

DeaikeiⅢ

I'm wondering why some people sent me some message with e-mail at what we call "Deaikei".I said one of the reasons in the my last diary,I'm going to express the other reason from now on.😁

If I wanted to make friends with them,I would need to contact with e-mail until I know about her,for example address,telephone number,mail address of her own cellphone,though I'm afraid it'impossible and I don't want to do in the least.

The person who wants to contact with some women at what we call Deaikei need some points.He has to purchase them.Without them,neither he could send her a message nor he could accept an answer from her.

I'm afraid some women would never tell him anything that he wants to know,though they pretend as if they love him passionately.😂

It seems that they try to let him spent much money,for I'm sure the president hire her.😭

To be continued.By😁

No.62 09/12/06 13:33
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

DeaikeiⅣ

Though it is shameftl of me to say next things,I was worried about "Deaikei" the other day😂

Suddenly one day lots of women sent me some messages with e-mail,almost all of them tell me they want to make love with me.😍

Needless to say,it's impossible.If what they said is true,most of the people who are engaged in sex service will go bunkrupt.

Therefore I didn't contact them.😜

Some of them seemed to be indignant,disappointed at me.😚

They kept contacting me for days,so I was worried about them.😥

I felt as if I had been an atrocious man.😭

One of them told me that she wanted talk with me by telephone,so I sent her my message with my telephone number.😃

To be continued.By😁

No.63 09/12/06 16:24
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

DeaikeiⅤ

To my surprise,she refused to talk with me by telephone.I got angry and thought"How dare she did that."😤

I should have recognized what she meant,she never thought she talked with me at all.😤

It's natural,for we'd never met each other in the least.😤It means that she tried let me spend much money for "Deaikei"

Fortunately I didn't end up wasting much money.😚

When expressing my diary,it occurred me lots of things,so I'm liable to want to describe each of them my poor English,so what I mean wanders from the title.After I finished my some sentences,I make it a rule to read it again.

I'm often confused so much.My remarks sometimes stray from the title so much.😔

I'm afraid I'm apt to be absorbed in express something in English so much that I forget what I mean.😥

I'm sure I need to get used to a great number of English expressions.😚

I've almost there‼Nobody says to me,so I said to myself😂By.

No.64 09/12/06 17:40
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Speaking English

I thouht that speaking English in my diary means express myself in English,😁though I doubt whether I could make myself understood😂

I often hear"To live is wonderful."I'm wondering if it is so.😔

In my case,it doesn't matter whether or not I'm dead.😣

If I'm so,can I be dead at once⁉

Definitely not.I've lived for a long time,for I don't have guts to kill myself any more.😔

Some people say if they think of being dead,they'll be able to accomplish everything.😃

Is it so⁉If they insist on their remarks, they'd better be dead.😚

I'm sure it's just that they are intoxicated with their own words.😠

Though I express my thought this time,I can't kill myself definitely.I'm afraid I shilly-shally and keep living with meaningless…😔

No.65 09/12/07 22:02
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Ore ore sagi😔

I'm going to express what we call Ore ore sagi in English.😚

Some people call up the other people.They pretend to be the others' relatives and try to let the others transfer some money for them.😤

At that time they behave themselves as if they were relatives of the others.

In the beginning they telephone they say themselves"Ore ore."The others who are cheated trust in them completely.Though they never say their own names,the poor victims believe in what they say.

The swindlers make bad use of the goodwill of the victims.😔

For example,the one said he caused a traffic accident,so he need some money immeadiately.

It's hard time recently,so the victims of the crime increase more and more😔

To be continued.By😁

No.66 09/12/07 23:22
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

I should be grateful to my parents😃

I sometimes read the other pages of Mikuru.

Some people say they try to give a chance to learn something useful.😃

One of them say her son is two years old,and he seems to be interested in some English teaching materials,so she thinks it useful that she lets him study English.😃

She thinks that as for listening to English,the earlier the better.😃

The other parent advises her that he isn't old enough to speak even Japanese.In spite of it, studying English…It may end up being useless.😔

She answered "Thank you for your advice."she continues,and her next remarks moved me deeply.☺

"There is nothing parents try to do for their children"😃Her words reminded me of my mother…

It seems that there are both sides about learning English in childhood.I think it all depends.😃

To be continued.By😁

No.67 09/12/07 23:55
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Stop drinking😂

I tried to give up drinking,but I can't.🍶Whenever I broke my vow,I sweared that I'll stop drinking from tomorrow‼

I'm afraid "the tomorrow" never comes to me.😔

We say a little something to drink is the best medicine,so it's ok as long as I don't drink too much,though I find it difficult.😥

Too much drinking prevents me from studying English.😔
so I should abstain from drinking.😁

To be continued.By😁

No.68 09/12/08 14:24
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Reading English books😁

To improve my English abilities,I've read some English books.Some people recommend the readers the three way to read lots of English books.😃

I'll show you them from now on.😁

The first:don't look up the words in the dictionary.

I would be very irritable if I used the dictionary every time I came across some words that I was not sure.😥

The second:when running across a word that you aren't sure,skip them and continue to read the book.

The third:If you found it tedious or difficult,give up reading the book.😁

In general,reading books is a fun,though some people hate it.

I'm sure I needn't to be worried about it in details,and if I were reluctant to read books,I'm afraid I couldn't carry on the book.

When reading English books,I find it important to experience them as much as possible.😁

It helps me improve my English ability.

I'm not sure whether I can't make myself understood.Sorry😥

To be continued.By😁

No.69 09/12/08 15:51
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Scandals,rumors,crimes and so on😔

TV said a well-known professional golfer had some affairs.Another report said he had nine lovers.‼

Unconsciously,I thought"Hey,pass me one of them.😚"

I'm not interested in golf and I don't know anything about him very much.

Speaking of Tiger Woods,we said he was flawless about his golf,family and behaviors,everything,but…😚

After all,no matter how he looks he is human,too.😁

No.70 09/12/08 17:36
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Scandals,rumors, crimes and so on😥

TV say a kind of matter.A talent,Manabu Oshio used a kind of drugs with a hostess. She became ill.She foamed at her mouth and lost consciousness,at last she was dead.😔

It seemed to take about an hour from her sudden illnessun to unconsciousness.😥

Her bereaved family said if he calls a hospital at once and an ambulance comes earlier,she may not be dead."They were in tears.😭

I'm wondering if he tried to conceal his advantage things then😔

To be conthnued.By😁

No.71 09/12/09 14:43
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Scandals,rumors,crimes and so on.😥

Under the investigations and trials,the suspect,Manabu Oshio insisted that the hostess passed him some drugs.It meant that he didn't possess them.

The authoritiedoesn't seem to accept his insistence.👮

Suppose he carrid some drugs with him,there could be a person who passed the suspect some drugs👮

The authorities seems to think like that,and his manager was newly arrested and both he and Manabu Oshio is being investigated at the moment.👮

No.72 09/12/09 15:13
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

A limit😥

I've been studying English for a few years.Though I used to go to a English language school and took a correspondence in English,after that I'm studying English by myself.😚

I'm wondering if a self-education has a
limit

I can't understand a subtle difference between some English expressions.😔

I can't help it.Too poor to go to a English language school at the moment.😂

To be continued.By😁

No.73 09/12/09 16:11
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Rest😚

I make it a rule to keep a diary three page a day.Today I have to finish writig it until five in the evening,for because of "maintenance service nobody cotribute their expressions.

I was so hasty that I couldn't get my ideas in shape,so after all I end up excusing today's diary.😥

Though it doesn't matter whethere or not I keep a diary in Englisg,I have a guilty conscious about it.Even if nobody read my diary,I feel it.😔

To be continued.By😁

No.74 09/12/10 19:22
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Reading English books.😁

The other day at length I've finished reading the whole volume of "Harry Potter"😁

Roughly speaking I could understand the content of the novels,but I couldn't grasp them in details.

I can't say the ending to you because there are some people who don't read them yet.

When reading an Englisg detective story,I couldn't understand what I want to know sometimes,for example a dirty trick,motive of a criminal and so on😥

The more intricate the more difficult,so I find that it is too hard to understand for me.😥

Even if an author thinks up various devices to attract some readers,to my sorrow,I'm afraid it's useless for me.😂

To be continued.By😁

No.75 09/12/10 21:12
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Japlish⁉

I like reading books.When reading a Japanese book I came across the word"Japlish"

The English and American who have dealing with the Japanese began to say it.

It seems that English dictionary in Japan doesn't have it,but their dictionary,for example "A Dictionary of New English,an abbreviated name,DNE."does.😃

An Englishman says the Japanese speak English of their own,it's not English but we should call it "Japlish"😚

It is convenient for the ones who want to understand the Japanese and to open an account with them to understand Japlish.

It's not so difficult.We have only to master a hundred of unique syllables at most.😃

One of the features that they point out are some pronunciations.It seems to be difficult for them to understand when we Japanese pronounce t,th,l,r,v.For instance volley,ballet and rice,lice and so on.😚

To be continued.By😁

No.76 09/12/10 21:47
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

JaplishⅡ

Lots of the English and American who live in Japan seem to be tired of what we call Japanese English,for instance baton touch,baby car,front glass and so on.They are the words that none of the native speaker grasp at all.

The dictionary,DNE has some other words.

Fringish,it means English that the French speak,Hindish,it is English that the Indian speak,Spangish,it's English that the Spanish speak. DNE has all those words.😚

To be continued.By😁

No.77 09/12/11 09:31
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Archer Jeffery

I'm reading one of his works,"False Impression",so I'm going to say about the author,Archer Jeffery.😃

The English popular author,Archer Jeffery ,is not only a playwright of the first rank,but also his life is a full of ups and downs like a character of his works.😃

He was born in England in 1940 and was famous for a sprinter when he was young.😃

He was elected to a member of the House of Commons when he was 29 years old.😃

Unfortunately,a company that he invested in all his fortune end up going bankrupt by a embezzlement of an administrator and a fraud.😔

He lost all his property and filing for personal bankruptcy was one of his choice,but he wrote a novel about his experience so as to pay off a heavy debt.😣

He recollects that he had only to need a pencil and lots of paper.😁

To be continued.By😁

No.78 09/12/11 18:18
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Archer JefferyⅡ

Thus "Not A Penny More,Not A Penny Less"that he finished writing,as a result, it become a bestseller and he stepped over as an author.

The contentent of the book is like that.

The five people who were cheated and suffered heavy loss in the stock market,and they tried to get back the same amount that they loss,and the plot of the novel doesn't gloomy that they got revenge on those who had betrayed them,and the story isn't doleful.😃

The story will drag the readers into the content of the novel at once and they'll enjoy reading it in one sitting until the end.😃

Archer,who finished writing the first work,published the next ones one after another.😃

To be continued.By😁

No.79 09/12/11 20:21
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Archer JefferyⅢ

In 1985 Margaret Thatcher nominated him and he returned to the political world,and there was a scandal with a prostitute,so he won the suit,but he ended up resigning his post.😔

While he got a job of collecting funds of charitable work,he continued to publish his works.😃

In 1999 he was arrested for perjury on a scandal and his guilty was established in 2001 and he was sent to the prison.😔

In 2003 he was released from the prison and he published"Prison Diary"to make use of his experience in prison,the work also became a bestseller.😚

The fun of his works means the wonder of his developing story and the skill of which he depicts delicate psychological description of some characters in his works.😃

To be continued.By😁

No.80 09/12/12 10:16
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Archer JefferyⅣ and so on.

The readers can feel with the characters of the story naturally and they feel as if they led the life with them,so his works seem to be one of the most splendid entertainment.😃

By the way,I've tried to say what I mean in English,but I'm wondering if I speak English.😚

When one speaks the language,he or she intend to make itself understood.😃

Needless to say I try to do it,but I doubt it whether I can make myself understood in English in my diary so far.😔

I can't make sure it by myself.😔

I often mind English sentence when I read this diary sometimes,for instance,articles.😚

As for articles I'm afraid I don't underst them very much.

To my sorrow,there seems to be many thingsthat I should reform in my diary,but even if I can put it into practice I can't recognize it myself.

To be continued.See you later🍚

No.81 09/12/12 14:05
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Nobel prize for peace

Nobel invented dynamite and he became rich.After his death the nobel prize was established by his inheritance as a fund.😃

The one who contributed to the welfare of the humankind concretely receives it.

The other day, Obama, the President of the USA,received the Nobel prize for peace.

He dispatch no less than 3,200 soldiers to the Republic of Afghanistan.

On the other hand,he insists that we should abolish all the neclear weapons at any rate.

Some pemple said they doubted whether he'd done a great achievement enough to receive it.

I'm wondering how his policys have an effect on the this world from now on.

To be continued.By😁

No.82 09/12/12 16:52
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Hawai😃

The Hawaii islands was once called the sandwich islands.😃

Captain Cook,a great explorer,named them Sandwich when he got to the islands.

Why were they Sandwich⁉

He had a sponsor,who was the Duke of sandwich.He was famous for the designer of sandwich,the food,who loved to play cards,so he named them sandwich which is connected with the Duke.🍞

The King Kamehameha who unified the islands in 1795 ignore the name,the sandwich.

The aborigines in the islands called them Hawaii originally before the European people arrived at that place,so the name became it of the kingdom and was established there.😁

Suddenly l feel like eating some sandtiches🍞

To be continued,perhas.By😁

No.83 09/12/13 13:31
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

My cellphone😤

I'm describing this diary with my cellphone,but something is wrong with it,especially pushing some button.😔

When finishing the whole sentence I make a point of have another look it.

I have to go back my sentences what I have done with the button.😚

I often continue pushing the button for a while in order to go back to the beginning,to the middle.😃

I've almost finishing the sentences,but I often fail to put some words,articles and so on.

To continue to push the button does't mean keep on pushing the button with my thumb sticking to it.

I have to carry on doing it moderately,otherwise I'll end up deleting my whole sentences.

It usually takes a hour to complete my senteces,but the button deletes my painstaking works completely sometimes.I have to take another look these sentences once more.😂

To be continued.See you😁

No.84 09/12/13 15:27
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Paraguay and Uruguay

There are two countries,Paraguay and Uruguay,in the South America.

Both of the names are resemble and have a suffix,guay.

Someone thinks two countries separated from one country,but they aren't,in addition the one country isn't next to the other.

The names of the countrys come from it of a river.Guai means river in the language of the aborigines.

The names of the country are resemble each other,contrary to it,their situations are different.

Uruguay faces the sea and it has the Punta del Este,a resort area, pecuriar to the South America, in the plain of the shore,and a vast pasture spreads out inland.

In the other hand,Paraguay is situated inland the it consists of a gigantic dreary plain and fertile one.The End😃

To be continued.By😁

No.85 09/12/13 18:06
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

The Canary islandsThere are the Canary Islands belongs to the Spain in the Africa,🌴where there are the deserts, the green belt with abundant green,and there are living a lot of wild canarys.🐥It doesn't mean the name of the islands come from the the birds.🐥The name of the area is earlier than it of the bird.🐥There isn't a reason why there are some canarys in the islands,but the birds that lived in the islands named canary.What kind of word does the word,Canary comes from⁉It's a dog.🐶The Roman called it 「Canariae」 in Latin.There once lived a lots of wild dogs in the Canary Islands.🐶They called the islands 「Insurae Canariae」 in Latin,it means the islands where lots of dogs live in Latin,so finally it turned the Canary Island in English.🇬

No.86 09/12/14 09:59
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Portland

Portland,which is the biggest city in the State of Oregon in the USA,where a development project of the city was resolved at the country council in 1844,when there was bickering about the name of the city.🇺

An assertion between the two members of the council that they insisted on being their each name to the it of the city caused it.💦

Neither of them yielded to each other for a long time,so they suggested that they decided it by tossing up a coin,as a their last resort.🆚

As a result,they adopted Portland.

The happy end⁉

To be continued,maybe.By☀

No.87 09/12/14 11:32
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Global Warming

We the human being have been using fossil fuel and discharging lots of poisonous gas for a long time since the Industrial Revolution.😔

The globe is being covered with a great deal of gas and it prevents us from receiving sunlight.☀

It cause the glacier of the Polar to begin melting.🐧

If all the glacier melt and the water level rise,almost all of the world will be submerged.🌴

What should I do⁉I'm afraid we can't give up comfortable life.😔

Both being hot and cold I use air-conditioner.When being hungry I eat some foods,so I cook to make use of electric power.🍚

After all we are forced to rely on the fossil energy,but we can't continue to use the energy forever.😔

In addition,the energy isn't inexhaustible.Someday we used it up😔

What should we do⁉

To be continued,possibly.By😁

No.88 09/12/14 12:27
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Kagoshima street

There is a street,what we call 「Kagosima street」 in naples in Italy.😃

Kagoshima prefecture,some people call it 「Naples in the East,handed with Naples as asister city.🍝

The street was named it after Kagoshima.

Then a street was named 「Naple street after the Kagoshima prefecture.😃

As being connected with some twin cities,there some streets which was named after Japanese cities in some foreign countries.🌴

To be continued.By😁

No.89 09/12/15 03:57
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Stockholm

Stockholm,the capital of Sweden,means 「an island where there are a lot of logs.🌴

The name comes from the fact that there were lots of fences assembled logs.⛺
They call Stockholm 「Venice in Northern Europe」,the city on the water,which consists of 14 islands and a peninsula.They began to live in one of them.🌅

They built the town in the 13th century,where they built a fort and made it the center of the town and surrounded their island with the fence built with the logs in order to prepare for some foreign enemies.

Therefore they learnt to call the place 「Stockholm」,the island where there are lots logs in Swedish.⛺

To be continued,perhaps.By😁

No.90 09/12/15 04:53
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

England

England isn't a formal name of the country.I should say in English,but to my regret,I don't know it.😚

England consists of the island of the Great Britain and the part the ones of the Ireland.🇬

There were two kingdoms in the island of the Great Britain,the kingdom of the Great Britain and the Scotland.🇬

In 1707 the Queen of the Great Britain,who became the one of the Scotland at the same time,so the two countries turned the one country,The Great Britain.

In 1801 the King of the country became the one of the Ireland,after all three countries turned one country.🇬

In 1922 the region except for the north area of the Ireland became independent of the Great Britain and England became the formal name.🇬

To be continued.By😁

No.91 09/12/15 05:57
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

スケベニンゲン😁

There is pleasure resort,Scheveningen,at Hague of the suburb in Holland.

It was developed in the middle of the 17th century,where some magnificent hotels and fashiomable shops line up in the promenades faced the sea.

Scheveningen,the place name of the area doesn't mean lecherous person,but it comes from 「a village on the slope.⛺

Needless to say,if I express the name of the area in Dutch,it's not 「スケベニンゲン」at all.

It seems to be difficult for we Japanese to pronounce the semi vowel and fricative sound exactly.🔤

When we say the name of the area,it seems to be easy for them to hear 「スケベニンゲン」,the Japanese😜

To be continued.By😁

No.92 09/12/16 13:12
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Munich

There is a city called Munich in Germany,but it is described 「Monaco」 in the map of Italy.😃

The German call it 「Munich」,in the other hand the Italian call it Monaco.Why⁉

The Italian care about the Latin,so it causes the different names between the two countries.🍝

The place name,Munich,comes from the fact one of the kings named a village 「vila muniphen」,it means a village where some monks live.🏰

「Muniphen」means monk,it was described 「Monakusu」

「Monakusu」,the word reached to Germany and it turned into 「Muniphen」

The Italian care about the language of The Empire of the Rome,it is Latin,so they call 「Munich」「Monaco」🍝

To be continued,maybe.By😁

No.93 09/12/16 14:02
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Making a bad choice😔

I try to say the content of a book in English in order to improve my English ability,but I'm afraid I make a bad choice.

The book is written about the shallow knowledge on a wide variety of subjects,mainly about the geography all over the world.✈

One of the content in the book is like that.😃

Where is a border between the Asia and the Europe,and why.

Lots of reasons often come from Latin and the other language,except for English.🇬

There are lots of words that I'm worried about expressing in English exactly,for I don't know anything about the languages,except for Japanese and English.🇬🇯

I'm forced to describe some words in Romaji.I'm afraid I can't make myself understood in my sentences.😔What should I do⁉

To be continued,possibly.By😁

No.94 09/12/16 15:21
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

English

When trying to choose some English books, some people say like that.

「I want all the readers to feel how wonderfully the author expresses the story,so let's appreciate the pleasure of reading the original book.😃」

I think 「What is he talking about⁉If I were so good at reading English books,I wouldn't need to study English.😚

When I ordered the English book, a store clerk asked me like that.📖

「The books are published in American and English.Which do you like❓」

It is said that the difference between the two languages are like those of the standard Japanese and Kansai dialect.To my regret,I can't tell the difference between these languages which the native speakers talk to.😚

I'm afraid it seems that I have to study English more than I'd expected.😣

To be continued,perhaps.By😁

No.95 09/12/17 00:30
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Auster Paul

Paul Auster,who is one of American typical modern authors,was born at the New Jersey in America in 1947.👶

He graduated from the university of Colombia in 1970 and became a crew of the oil tanker and went abroad to the Paris,making use of his salary.🚢

He mandged to make a living as a poet and translator,but he returned to America in 1974.

Suddenly he began to fail to write the sentences and was on the verge of a crisis as a writer in the end of 1970s.😔

After one year,he recovered from the situation which he could write nothing,he started as a novelist.👍

「The New York Triology」,which is one of his masterpiece in the early days,consists of three works,but the first volume 「City of Glass」was refused by several publishing companys in New York no less than 17 times.😚

No.96 09/12/17 13:53
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Paul AusterⅡ

At length his maiden work as a novelist published from a middle-scale publishing company in the Los Angels in 1985.👏

He published the second work and third one,so he ran up to the stardom without stopping.🌠

His one of themes is like that😃

There are several things about which a person is positive,and they disappear one after another,when finally the consciousness that itself exist vanish,how does the story develop⁉

Even if the story tells the stream of the abstract consciousness,and there is a comical episode,the chaos of the world lies in wait it,which is one of the world of the author.😔

His works aren't so difficult,for you'll find it easy to read the work,「Moon Palace」.📖

He says he continued to write down some sentences until the weight of writing disappears.In short his works seem to be easy to read📝

No.97 09/12/17 14:51
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Paul AusterⅢ

His work「The Book of Illusion」,of which theme is sorrow,in which there are a lot of lyric
description.

The author deals with not only novels but also movie,「Smoke」and the screenplay「Blue in the Face」,in addition to the works of criticism and translation.😃

Some readers who want to read American modern literature must read.😉

I expressed the content of the book which recommends some readers English books.🔤

The descriptions of his works are too abstract,so I found it difficult to describe it in English.To tell the truth,I'm not sure what it means here and there.I can't even understand whethre or not it's easy,but I only have to read his work,so I'll be able to understand it💮

No.98 09/12/18 15:54
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Bill Bryson

Bill Bryson,who published lots of books on his travel with full humour,but his works aren't mere account of his travel.✈

If I express the his nature as a author,an expression like this fits perfectly.😉

「An expert of writing,who entertains everyone.」😉

He gave an interview and talked like next.😃

「I'm an ordinary person who wrote some books.I regard myself a pen for hire.I'm delighted with the people who pay for my writings.😍

These remarks of his show his idea as a professional that he wants to entertain everybody with his writings.📝

There is a phrase of 「a pen for hire」 in these sentences,and it's not my poor English,but Bill Bryson,his own phrase.😁

By the way I'm hungry,so I want to eat something,I stop writing these sentences for the time being.🍖

To be continued,as early as I can.By😁

No.99 09/12/18 18:00
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Bill BrysonⅡ

Bill Bryson was born in the State of Iowa in America in 1951.👶

All of the members of his family were engaged in writers.😃

His father was both local sportswriter and columnist,his mother wrote some columnns in the local newspaper,and his elder brother who is much older than him was a reporter in a newspaper company.📝

In the environmental,it was natural of Bryson to be a man of Letters.☝

He was absent from the college to which he went in 1973 and went abroad Europe.He worked at a mental hospital for two years in London and got acquainted with a woman who would be his wife in the future.👩

He returned to the college in 1975 and graduated from it in 1977,at the same time he returned to Engl again so as to build a family with the woman.👪

To be continued.By😁

No.100 09/12/18 19:59
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Bill BrysonⅢ

He lived in London and worked at the some newspaper companys as a journalist.📝

One day he received from his wife when he worked in the company,though she'd never call him when he was in the situation.👩

She told him like that.

She thought she sold their house and she offered it to a real estate agent.😱

After all they sold the house and he resigned from the company,so he became independent as a writer.📝

After that he roamed about some country towns in America and he published a book of his experience,😁

The book 「The Lost Continent」 is nostalgic and it expresses America with humor of biting remarks,and it was a great hit💰

The other his works is like that.☝

To be continued.By😁

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

何でも雑談!掲示板のスレ一覧

何でも雑談掲示板。みんなで楽しくまったり語り🗯合おう❗ 暇つぶしにもぴったり。いつでもどこでも投稿や閲覧が可能です。

• レス新
  • 人気
  • スレ新