注目の話題
ディズニーの写真見せたら
一人ぼっちになったシングル母
娘がビスコ坊やに似てると言われました

A diary in English

レス500 HIT数 23282 あ+ あ-

蚤野心蔵( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )
10/05/15 12:29(更新日時)

I'll keep a diary in English from now on.

I want be a splend English speaker someday,absolutely.

Though I'm not a wondeful English speaker yet, so I'm afraid I will be a lot of mistakes,but please don't make fun of me,I can't help it, but I'll be a wonderful English speaker someday!! Maybe😥

Here we go👍

タグ

No.1156994 09/11/22 04:56(スレ作成日時)

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

No.101 09/12/19 11:32
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Bill BrysonⅣ

「Made in America」 is written about linguistics,「A Short History of Nearly Everything」,if we read this book,we'll find it easy to understand science💡

Whichever we take his work,we find it interesting and feel his personality of warm-hearted.😃

By the way,I can't often express my English with confidence.😔

For instance,I describe my sentence at 「Bill Bryson」 like that.

「Humor with biting remarks」

Each of the word means the exact opposite,so I'm wondering if there is better expression than mine,so I looked up the each example,but I couldn't discover it.😔

To tell the truth,I've never read his works any more,so I find it difficult to say others something interesting about the works.😔

I'm wondering if it is difficult for me to say in English about something which I've never experienced.😔

To be continued.By😁

No.102 09/12/19 12:45
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Congratulation🎊

To my joy,my diary is more than 100th times.Even if my English isn't so good,I'm content with it.😃

I'm aiming at the 500th,to reach to the last page of my diary,but I'm sure it is a faraway place.😚

By the way,I've been worried about migrane for a week.😚

It doesn't mean I catch a cold,for neither I feel sluggish nor I have fever,though I've never take my temperature at all.😜

I should go to the hospital,but I hate to do it,for I dislike waiting for my turn for a long time.😚

By the way,almost all of the people in this site hate long sentences,include me,so should I express short sentences⁉

Though saying so, I've described long sentence.The shorter the sentences,the more the access,I'm wondering.In conclusion,I don't mind it at all.😁

To be continued. By😁

No.103 09/12/19 14:39
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Isn't it cruel⁉

I love drinking,so I sometimes eat what is called 「Asari no Sakamushi」 as a appetizer.🍺

We season clams with sake,soy sauce and etc,but I'm afraid it's very cruel.😨

Clams have shells,as if they covered themselves with a suit of armor,for they have to protect their fragile body with the shells😔

In spite of their protection,we fry them. The more they protect themselves,the more they are delicious.😍

Let's supposed I wore a suit of armor.There was a monster from who I couldn't escape.It caught me and cooked me remainded having the armor with me.

When cooking,they would say 「The more they protect themselves,the more they are delicious」licking with lip.😍

After all eating something is cruel,though I love the appetizer.😚

No.104 09/12/20 10:32
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Agatha Christie

Agatha Christie published more than 85 works,including both long and short novels, in her lifetime.📝

The fans of her works are so many that they are being reading all over the world until now.📖

Whichever they take each of the book ,it is a first-rank and are sure to be satisfied with the true charm of solving the riddles.💡

Many works in which the well-known detective,one of her character,appears were made into the movies.😃

The author, who was born at the State of Devon in England,didn't go to school,but was educated at home.🏫

She went over to Paris and learnt music and vocal music.She was apt to be so nervous being in front of some people,it means what we call 「Agarishou」 in Japanese,so she was compelled to give up being a musician😔

To be continued.By😁

No.105 09/12/20 12:01
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Agatha ChristieⅡ

She got married in 1914 and worked at a Red Cross Hospital in Devon,and the abundant knowledge about the poisonous substance that she got at that time was very useful,especially when writing her detective stories.💉

「The Mysterious Affairs at Styles」 is her maiden work in which the famnus detective appears.😃

He is short and has a moustache.It seems that he puts on airs,but he looks comical.😃

He depends on what is called grey cells and solved some cases.😃

Grey cells,the phrase is the nerve system of the brain,at the same time it means intelligence and intellect.Speaking of the detective,he is well-known to we Japanese as a person who has grey cell.It means he is very intellectual and intelligent.😔

No.106 09/12/20 13:36
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Agatha ChristieⅢ

She published the work「Curtain」 before she pass away months before, and the famous detective was dead in the work.

The New York Times,the newspdper company,carried an obituary of the death of the famous detective.I'm wondering if he was so famous and everybody loved the character.😃

There is one more series of her works in which another detective,Miss Maple, plays an active part.😃

She met with the last case in the 「Sleeping Murder」 published after the author passed away.

The author wrote both of the works,「Curtain」「Sleeping Murder」 during the Great WarⅡ so as to finish these series by her beloved the two characters.She told her family about it.📝

She passed away in 1976 when she was 76 years old.😔

No.107 09/12/21 11:44
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

I happened to work…😃

To my joy,I happened to work in a factory.I'm out of job and I don't join the insurance of unemployment,to make matters worse,I don't have my saving so much.😔

My money is decreasing less and less,so I was afraid I would starting to death,so I'm happy to find my job,though it's just a part time job.I can't help it.I have no choice.💸

To be continued.By😁

No.108 09/12/22 03:51
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Paulo Coelho

Paulo Coelho was born in 1947 at Rio de Janeiro of Brazil,and entered a sort of Christianity school,but doubted the religion and devoted himself to a literature.📖

His father wanted him to be an engineer,but he refused it,in addition, he learnnd to make light of the rules of his family.😚

His father regarded his resistance as being out of mind and sent his son to a psychiatric hospital when Coelho was 17.The boy had been in the hospital three times then🏥

After he left the hospital,he studied hard,and he was attracted to the counter culture which was popular among the young,and let his hair grow,so he came to use some drugs and published a magazine.💊

No.109 09/12/22 05:23
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Paulo CoelhoⅡ

At that time he happened to run into a Brazilian popular rocker and he dealt with the words of the musician's songs, which are more than 60.🎵

After that,he took a trip to the Europe and had a strange experience.

According to his formal website, when traveling in the Europe,a man appeared in front of him as a phantom.Strange to say,the very same man appeared in front of him when the author was in a cafe in the Amsterdam.The man recommended that he go on a pilgrimage to the San Diego.🐫

In 1987 he finished the pilgrimage and he published 「The Pilgrimage」 as his experience.

Next year he published 「Alchemist」,it is a novel that a shepgerd who is a boy heads for the pyramid,going over the desert in Africa.🐫

To be continued. By😃

No.110 09/12/23 17:51
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Paulo CoelhoⅢ

Both of the books,「The Pilgrimage」 and 「The Alchemist」 became great best sellers,in particular,「The Alchemist」 was registered in the Ginness Book of Records as the book which was best sold than any others in the experience of the book sales in Brazil.📖

The books were sold in America, England,Spain, German, France and Italy,they also became the best sellers in the each of the country.📖

The original work of in which the author descriaed the spiritual world and the mystery of a life are written in the Portuguess,so the ones in which were written in English were translated by both the author and a translator,or the translator itself expressed in English.🔤

To be continued.By😁

No.111 09/12/24 18:39
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Patricia Cornwell

Patricia Cornwell is a leading figure in the literary world who was born at the Florida in America in 1956.👶

When she was 5years old,her parents got divorce,so her mother raised her but she learned to suffer from melancholia when the author was 9 years old.The girl began to write some sentences to avoid the loneliness and dread.📝

After graduating from a college,she got married to an English professor who took charge in the class at the same college,who is 17 years older than her.😚

After that she engaged in a reporter who took charge in the police in a local newspaper company,so she learned to work at the department of autopsy in the State of Virginia.💀

She announced the nonfiction 「A Time for Remembering」 when she was 27 years old.㊗

No.112 09/12/25 19:33
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Patricia CornwellⅡ

The author wrote three novels from 1984 to 1986,but neither of them was published,moreover she got divorce in 1989.

She said like that at The New York Times,recalling those days.😔

「I got divorce,in addition all the publisging company to which I sent some my works rejected my novels when my debt was no less than 200 million dollars.I lost all hope for my future.😭

It was a piece of advice of a person,who was an editor of the company which turned down my works,that changed her life.🎊

She recommended the author to write a novel.

To be continued,maybe😁

No.113 09/12/25 19:53
幸せ者113 ( ♀ )

I am quite impressed because you read lots of book,
also have plenty of knowledge.

It interest me, you have
enough vocabulary and express precisely whatever you like.

At the same time sometimes I
feel something different.
You don't say‘ prison' where guilty man should be sent.
Although it is not wrong,
usually, it may be said
‘jail'.
Anyway your written English is excellent. I wonder how you get chances to speak English
every day. Do you listen to
English by radio or something?

No.114 09/12/25 20:35
幸せ者113 ( ♀ )

The most writing of yours I like is ‘No.85 Canary Island’.
Because I used to spend time lonely in my own room, since Iwas 13, I usually spend time reading, not anything, just what comes near my heart.

I read ‘Kuusou Han’written by MITSUMASA ANNO. Writer is a painter. He sees day dream maybe. He knows lot about
math.

Mr. Nomi Ill visit you again🐝
See you later alligator🐲

No.115 09/12/26 00:27
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 幸せ者😃

Thank you very much for your communication.I'm very happy to read it,for I thought almost all of the people aren't interested in my diary.😃

I love to read both of the English and Japanese books,so I make it a rule to read English book about 30 pages,though I haven't read it so much for few days.😣

I'm not good at listening English very much,so I used to listen to some Western music,reading the words of the music,I hope it helps me improve my listening ability.😁

By the way,you said about jail and prison,but I can't understand the difference between them,so could you tell me about those words?Though I'm ashamed of asking like that.😳

You told me that I have a lot of knowledge,but I'm wondering if I do,for it's just that I said the book about the shallow knowledge on a wide variety subject in English.😂 See you later.😁

No.116 09/12/26 01:43
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 幸せ者さん😃

My favorite books are mystery,horror and suspense and so on.To my regrdt,I've never read the book which 「Mitsumasa Anno」 wrote.I'm sure the book moved your heart.☀

Speaking of Japanese author,I like 「Yukito Ayatuji」,「keigo Higashino」 and so on.📖

Thank you very much for your praise for me,but neither I've read plenty of books nor have lots of knowledge.😭

As for some famous foreign writers which I described in my diary,I tried to say the content of the guidebook of the English ones in my poor English,so it doesn't mean I've always read the works,though I want to read them some day.🙋

To tell the truth,the more I keep a diary,the less my topics,so I can't help depending on those kind of books.😚

I can't help it😔

If I have a chance to read the book which 「Mitstmasa Anno」 wrote,I want to do.😃

See you later🙋

No.117 09/12/26 18:04
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 幸せ者さん😃

You admired my English,but I'm sure yours is very good and those sentences are easy to read.😃

To improve my English ability,I employ what we call 「Eigoduke.」I make use of it in my cellphone.In this site,there is 「Kyoutore」😃

「Kyoutore」 is a abbreviation of 「Kyouno training」.The content is like that🔤

There is a Japanese sentence,and there are English words at random under the Japanese,so we have to place the words exactly and to complete an English sentence.The faster,the better.😃

I'm sure at least a hundred of people take part in the 「Kyoutore」.They contend for precedence.🆚

Several times in the beginning,the speed is slow relatively,but the more we try,the faster we are.It means that we recite several English sentences over and over again.

To be continued😁

No.118 09/12/28 09:47
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 幸せ者さん😃

In the beginning when writing about 「Kyou no training」,I thouht it useful to improve English ability,but I'm not positive about it at present.😔

At first I'm not a splendid English speaker enough to show the others the way of improving English ability.😔

Some people say that to make friends with some native speakers helps us enhance the English ability,and I'm sure it's effective,almost all of the people who study English think so,though😣

An English teacher said we should learn a whole short story by heart,and it makes the fundamentals of our English ability build up,though I've never carried it out.😠

To tell the truth,it's myself that a person who wants to know the way to speak Englirh fluently.😂

To be continued. By😁

No.119 09/12/28 16:48
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Patricia CornwellⅢ

There is a minor part who is a coroner in her works.The editor suggested the character should be a leading part in her works,so the author followed her advice and wrote 「Postmortem」 and published it.📖

The work received several famous prizes,and she won the fame as a novelist with the work.After that she published no less than ten works,and all of them became best・sellers.🎊

It is the charm of her works that the heroine solve the riddle,getting close to the figure of the criminal,with medical knowledge making full use of.💉

The author herself used her talent both a reporter who took charge in the crime and the experience of a coroner to full so much that the depiction of the bodys is vivid.💀

To be continued,maybe.By😁

No.120 09/12/28 18:19
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Patricia CornwellⅣ

In her works,the author depicted some heroines as the women of life size in detail,which is one of her element that maintain the popularity of her works.

For instance,some women who suffered from harassment and got angry with it in the society where men are predominant,and enjoy cooking and having dates with the opposite sex.👩

By the way,I described some English author,and I refered to a book 「Wake ari paper book which the publishing company chose 300 volumes,wake means konkyo.」The company was 「Yo-han」,though it went bankrupt.In this book the company some reader read the works which twenty famous author wrote and the other ones.📖

As for the authors,there are expression of their personal histories and works.I've finished writing six authors😁 To be continued,unless I drink too much. By🍶

No.121 09/12/29 11:11
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

A guide dog for the blind🐶

It is no more than 200 that there is the number of the guide dog for the blind in Japan,for they aren't commonplace ones.🐶

Even if it is natural for them to guide the blind,according to the indication of the people,the dogs need to disobey the indications.🙅

Even though the owner order the dogs to advance,they will never go on at all when they regard it as dangerous.🙅

The dogs often urge that the people should be careful when something prevents the blind from passing,even if it doesn't matter for the dogs.🙅

They will never fight with the other dogs,even if the others bark at them fiercely and bite them.😔

Some people sometimes tread on their feet in the crowded vehicle,when the dogs endure it.😢

To be continued.By😁

No.122 09/12/29 12:48
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

A guide dog for the blindⅡ🐶

It is said that we need at least the training of eight months in order to turn the ordinary dogs into the Seeing Eye Dogs.🐶

Even if we train lots of dogs hard,there are no more than one-third which has the aptitude for the guide dog for the blind,in addition it costs no less than one million yen.💸

Moreover the lives of the splendid ones are shorter than the untrained ones,for theybegin to feel stress because of the succession of the tension and endurance.🐶

I selected these descriptions from the book,「Kappa no mita Nippon」published by the Shinchosya,the author,「Kappa Senoo」📖

Speaking of Kappa, it occurred to me an imaginary creature in Japan. The name of theauthor 「Kappa」isn't a pen name but a his real name.😃

To be continued. By😁

No.123 09/12/29 14:23
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Roald Dahl

Roald Dahl was born in 1916 at Wales in England.It's no exaggeration to say that all his works are fun,in particular, his juvenile literature is worthy of mention.👶

Not only children but also grown-up are absorbed in his works.Originally, most of them were written for his children.👶

He said that some stories for children are more difficult than the ones for the grown-up, for children can't keep still, in addition,they know the TV which there is in the next room.👶

He wrote some stories for his children so as to be mad about his stories, making full use of his ability.👨

The stories with his affection are absolutely fun,and it was a start of his being a writer.📝

In fact he was already famous for a short-story writer for grown-up before being the one noted for juvenile literature.👨

To be continued.By😁

No.124 09/12/29 16:09
幸せ者113 ( ♀ )

As your teacher says, to learn a whole short story by heart is a sure way to learn foreign language. To tell the truth, I have experienced it recently.
I think to read out loud
whatever book you are
interested in helps to improve your English skills.
That means probably it will
be easier to understand the
meaning of the sentence if
the story fits to your feeling.

Let me talk about jail and
prison.
I think it is a matter of
which expression you are use
to,
or it may be a difference
of the situation each words
are used.
The way I told you about thesetwo words might be as if it is a clear fact.

Mr. Nomi, See you later.

No.125 09/12/29 22:25
幸せ者113 ( ♀ )

Thank you for your reply.

Good evening Mr.Nomi.

I was wondering why you are constantly writing in English.I was also attached by the
subject you select.
In reading your diary, I thinkI got it. You wish to become a ゛Juku or Yobikou koushi″. May your hope be real!

I usually learned Japanese
from grandmother, she read me ゛Douwa″,
she also showed me books of
paintings such as
‘Anno Mitsumasa', which I
have told you before. 
I had a chance to learn
French from private lesson
since I was 13. At that time
I felt no difference, but
recently I had a chance to
explain about numbers in
French to person I know, and at that time I knew one more
time that counting numbers
in French is systemized in
an interesting way.
On counting 70~99 is so.
It is 60+10~4×20+19.
I am going to listen to the
radio in English from now.

Good Night.

No.126 09/12/30 13:14
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Roald dahlⅡ

The author's works for the grown-up which were being running in the several newspapers were compared with the ones of the other first-rank author, for example,O.Henry or Saki.📝

There are many detective stories in his works, and some of them, the short stories,「Someone like you」 and 「The Landlady」,recived a wonderful prize which were sent to the splendid ones.🎊

There is another short one, 「Tale of the Unexpected」,we can enjoy the ending,literally the one which we can't expect it at all.😱

His first work of the juvenile literature is 「James and the Giant Tree」,but it is 「Charlie and the Chocolate Factory that we recommend you to read.👍

A hero is a boy who love eating chocolate,but he is too poor to eat chocolate so often.🍫

To be continued.By.😁

No.127 09/12/30 14:19
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Roald DahlⅢ

The boy who was invited to the entertainment which showed the him inside the factory,and he witnessed the secret of the factory,so what's the secret⁉

We can recommend that the beginners of the foreign books should read the juvenile literature of the author.Whoever reads his works is compelled to finish reading it owing to the fun.😁

Speaking of the work,「Charlie and the Chocolate Factory」,it was the one that I read the what is called 「Paper back」 for the first time,when the movie of the book was on.📹

By the way I'm a little hungry so I'll cook rice and have a meal.I'm wondering if I drink a little.The new year is almost approaching there,this year is only two days,including today,so it doesn't matter even if I drink a little.🍺

To be continued.By😁A lack of will power😔

No.128 09/12/30 22:13
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 幸せ者さん😁

Good night. You showed me how to count in French,so I thought about how to count.👍

There is a number 1,000,000,000.There are 3 , in the number.There are new unit at the place where the mark ,is in English.☀

The first place,the place where ,we express the unit 「thousand」At the next place 「million」.Another next one billion.☀

How to count in Japanese is different from the one in Japanese.In short, there are lots of language all over the world,at the same time,the number of the language is equal to the number the way how to count,I'm wondering.🇺

As for the words,jail and prison,according to my dictionary,jail means the place for detention,custody,and the unconvicted prisoner and the person who committed minor offence are in.💀

To be continued.By😁

No.129 09/12/30 22:45
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 幸せ者さん

The referrence that I describe is about American.I'm not sure about English.😃

As you told me before,judging from the expression and situation,the mean of the word is clear,but I didn't mind the difference between the two words at all,though I should have cared about it.😔

You encouraged me to be an instructor of English.Thank you very much,to read that,I was happy.😁

This year is almost over.May a good next year for you🌅See you later

No.130 09/12/31 00:00
幸せ者113 ( ♀ )

Good evening, Mr.Nomi.

I feel ashame because I do not cook as you do. I think you are good at many things than me. I will write you again, now I have just recovered from cold, that's why I still have little appetite.
Please have a nice
New year holidays.

See you again.

No.131 09/12/31 00:51
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 幸せ者さん

Thank you for your reply.😃

I'm single,nobody cook for me,and I'm liable to tired of a packed lunch in the convenience store and of eating out,so I'm forced to cook by myself.😚

I assume you don't have to be ashamed of cooking,for you'll have a person who you love someday,when you'll want to cook for him,though you may already have somebody, though I have nothing to with that☀

Please take care of yourself lest you should be more ill seriously.Good night.😁

No.132 09/12/31 13:22
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

F.Scott.Fitzgeerald

Both a standard-bearer of the jazz age and one of the typical writer of the what we call 「The Lost Generation」,F. Scott. Fitzgerald,who was born in the State of Minnesota of the America in 1896.👶

He went to the distinguished college in The New Jersey and was devoted himself to the musical and the creation of the poetry.📝

When being a senior at the college,he was given the training of the probation of an officer and join the army.🔫

He completed the unfinished the manuscript in a great hurry and sent it to a publishing company in the New York,for he was sure that he was dispatched to the battle front of The World WarⅠ and was killed in the battle.💀

Though his work was refused to publish,but a editor said that his work will be better if he changes the way of the expression.👍

No.133 09/12/31 23:04
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

F.Scott. FitzgeraldⅡ

After that he rewrote his work and sent it to the publishing company but his desire didn't come true.😢

After being discharged from thd military service,he rewrote his manuscript again and completed 「This Side of Paradise」 in order to marry a woman who he got to know in a garrison of Alabama.💑

The content of the work is like that.

There is a hero who grew up in a well-to-do family. His college days and the process to the time when he stands on his own feet after The World WarⅠ is described.👨

In 1920 he was selected a darling of the days in the twinkling of their eyes as soon as he published the work.✨

After that he published 「The Beautiful and Damned」and「The Tale of JAZZ Age」 and led a life of debauchery with the woman.💕

No.134 10/01/01 00:37
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

F. Scott. FitzgeraldⅢ

He went over to the Europe and completed a work,which we call immortal work remained in the literature history of America,「The Great Gatsby」 in the France.⭐

The hero of the work who had been tried come true what is called 「American dream」succeeded but setbacked.😢

The work has two contrary eldments,success and setback,and the author made two different elements into one theme.A editor made a comment on the work like that.☝

The structure of the story, sentence,sentimentalism,all of them are wonderful.It's a masterpiece.If the author were alive,his unfinished posthumous work 「The Last Tycoon」 would be a fantastic one being equal to 「The Great Gatsby」

Several works in which ruining transitory and unfinished dream as a theme and the beauty is described with a disappearing point of view drifting pathos hold the readers spellbound.👏

To be continued.By😁

No.135 10/01/01 04:34
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

F.Scott. FitzgeraldⅣ

I'm going to describe his several works.😃

「This Side of Paradise」
This novel seems to be a his autobiography.The moral and the view of life of the young in the 1920s were described.The work won a good reputation.😃

「The Great Gatsby」
The hero who won an immense wealth illegally thought he could get back his ex-sweetheart with his fortune…😔

「Tender is the Night」
A hero who is a psychiatrist fell in love with a patient and got married, but the family is going to collapse😔

I referred to 「The Lost Generation」,so I'm going to describe it.

The phrase was the remark which call Hemingway, Fitzgerald and Dos Passos. It means the authors who ran away from America and had thrown themselves into literature in the Europe and wrote their experience of the war with the feeling of distrust and vanity.😃

To be continued,maybe.By😁

No.136 10/01/01 05:48
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

John Grisham

Whatever he published books became best・sellers and his first printing is almost close to two million and an half,so John Grisham is a leading figure in the literary world of America.📝

He was born in the Arkansas in 1955.His father was a construction worker and his mother was a full-time housewife.The author used to be a lawyer and a member of the House of Representgtives of the State.😃

His first work is 「A Time to Kill」 which was published in 1988.He got an idea of the work at the actual court.💡

When listening to the testimony of a girl who was raped, he thouhht.If her father murders the rapist, what kind of crime is he blamed for?So he tried to describe his idea as a novel💡

He made it a rule to get up at five in the morning and created his work until the time he went to work.📝

To be continued.By😁

No.137 10/01/01 06:47
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

John GrishamⅡ

He spent three years on the work and completed it,「A Time to Kill」 but he couldn't find a publishing company which published his work for a while.😔

Eventually a minor company accepted it. The work wasn't talk at once,but his writing in the early morning became his habit,so he began to write next work,「The Firm」

A movie company got the right of the creating movie of the work under his writing,after it published it remained the list of the best・seller of The New York Times for nearly no less than 50 weeks,so the second work brought him recognition as a writer.👍

After that he published 「The Pelican Brief」,「The Client」,「The Chamber」and「The Rainmaker」,and some of them were made into movies.

To be continued.By😁

No.138 10/01/01 22:45
幸せ者113 ( ♀ )

Happy New Year!

Wishing Mr.Nomi's wonderful days.

Shiawasemono

No.139 10/01/01 23:01
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 幸せ者さん😃

A Happy new year.Thank you for your e-mail.May you have a good year.How are you feeling now?I'll be happy if you get better.😁Please take care of yourself. See you later😁

No.140 10/01/01 23:31
幸せ者113 ( ♀ )

>> 139 I feel grateful to your  
message. I have recovered   almost nicely.

Tomorrow I will visit my 
best friend.
She is always looking at her goal and the way she lives   gives me courage.

Have you drunk ‘sake'?
I hope you had good time as
the first day of the year!

No.141 10/01/02 00:51
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 幸せ者さん😃

As you expect I have a drink a little.🍺

You seem to have a good friend, for she encourages you.👩

My colleagues aren't always bad,they are friends for drink.😔

To associate with a good person is fun,in addition you are heartened by by her,it's wonderful.Please have a good time with her tomorrow.👩

I'm relieved to hear your recovery.Health is a precious asset,so let's take care of ourselves each other😁

I'll have a lot of drink from now on,so I'm sure I'll be too drunk to reply.Sorry.In spite that I said 「Take care of ourselves」,my remark isn't persuasive😔

Have a good night😁

No.142 10/01/02 13:41
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 幸せ者さん😃

Hello. The other day you said your favorite book Which 「Mitsumasa Anno」wrote and I said my favorite ones.📖

It seems that your situation is different from mine,for your favorite one sometimes supported and comforted you.☀

In my situation,those books which I read are kind of pastime,recreation.😚

When suffering from something difficult,lonely,sorrowful,we sometimes come across some kinds of books which relieved our difficulty,loneliness,sadness and so on.

It's cloudy where I live,but I hope it's very fine where you live, especially you go to see your friend.☀☀☀☀

Please enjoy yourself with your friend. Have a good afternoon.By😁

No.143 10/01/02 15:37
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

John GrishamⅢ

Those works of his are a thriller which the premise is the court,but the others published after in 2000,「A Painted House」,「Skipping Christmas」 and「The Bleacher」 aren't. The author expressed them with different kind of way.

Lots of works of his are the ones which ordinary residents and lawyers fight against a tremendous organization,or powerful person and finally they won some kind of victory.👏

In this situation,the author expressed various human relations ,the structure of the court in detail and the tactics of the parties concerned.

It is the real thrill which the doubled, three layered stories caused situation and the attraction of the drama made up by the human relations on the premise of the court.👏

To be continued. By😁

No.144 10/01/02 16:37
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

John GrishamⅣ

I'm going to express some works of his.📖

「The Firm」
The hero who learned to work at law office was implicated in the secret of the office.😨

「The Street Lawyer」
A lawyer who worked in a distinguished law office came across a case a homeless shutup himself💀

「A Painted House」
There is a family who is tenant farmer.The author expresses the growth of a hero who is one of member of the family.The novel is full of nostalgia.

「The Bleacher」

A hero who used to be a popular football player in his high school returns to his birthplace so as to attend a deathbed of his coach of football.😢

No.145 10/01/02 23:13
幸せ者113 ( ♀ )

>> 144 Good evening Mr.Nomi.

Since you are already good at introducing written stories to many people who enter this
thread(is the spell correct? I wonder.), someday you may become a writer of these
materials・・・

As I have told you, I went to best friend's home. She gave me smile. I thought she and I and also Mr.Nomi have to live as best as each of one can.

I heard a story about elephant, I would like to tell you tomorrow. I have to get up
a little early tomorrow
morning, so excuse me.

Good night my respectful
‘ Nushisan’.

No.146 10/01/02 23:32
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 幸せ者さん😃

Thank you for your e-mail.I'm looking forward to hear your story about the elephant.😁

Please give my best regards to your best friend.Good night.😃

No.147 10/01/03 07:35
幸せ者113 ( ♀ )

Hello again Mr.Nomi.

It is Sunday.

as I told you
previously:〔Mother elephant had a ♀baby. Mother did not act as mother at all to this baby. The ♀baby grown up,
but she does not drink water as other elephant do. She was taken care and grown up by
human. She drinks water
directly from her mouth, not
by using her long nose as rest of the elephants do.
This happens just because the child elephant didn't spent
time with elephant that knows the usual way to use its
own body tool.
Mother elephant had another
baby after that, it was ♂
elephant. This time she took care of her baby, ♂elephant
grown up without any of those problem that his sister has.
The mother elephant, herself
is said to get damage while she grown up, and that is why she did not take care of her first baby.〕

I will tell my best friend
about you as a man who studies well. So long Mr.Nomi,
and good luck.

No.148 10/01/03 09:32
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 幸せ者さん😃

Thank you for your e-mail.😁

Sometimes I heard some parents who received mental,or physical blows when they were children.When they grow up and become parents,the damage sometimes prevent them from raising their children.👶

Some people give up bringing up them, to make matters worse,others even abuse them ,so it doesn't seem to be difference between animals and human being, though I've never heard the animal which abuse their children👶

After all there are some case which almost all of the creature have some kinds of injury to difficult recover from them.😔

By the way,I assume you talk your best friend about everything when you go to see her.It's good thing to have a friend who you can trust.👍

Please enjoy yourself days off. See you later😁

No.149 10/01/03 14:07
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Kimutaku

Kimutaku is one of the member of the SMAP.He tried to talk to a foreign performer in English at the Kohaku,but he couldn't make himself understood.😚

Needless to say neither I'm intereted in him in the least,nor he is my favorite TV star.😚

In spite of it I'm sorry to hear that he couldn't communicate with the native speaker and some remarks about him in malice.😔

「He puts on an air」or「He tried to look good although he can't speak anything but English.」😜

Neither I watched the scene on the TV nor I knew it in detail.😚

To improve English ability, I found it necessary to talk with others in English.I'm sure without being afraid of making some mistakes,we should talk with some native speakers in English positively.👍

On the other hand,the more we try to speak English,the more some people speak ill of us.I'm sorry for it😤

To be continued. By😁

No.150 10/01/03 15:42
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Gokurousama😃

I'm going to say about a Japanese word「Gokurousama」

Let's suppose that there were an American who had been living in Japan for 27 years.He went back home in America after a long time.⛺

Then it happened to snow. His brother who shoveled the snow away from the sidewalk in front of their house came back to the living room.⛄

He is very grateful to his brother for the work,so he tried to speak him some words of appreciation,so he tried to say the word 「Gokurousama」in English, for he's lived in Japan for long time.🇯

He was at a loss for a word, for there is no English word for Gokurousama.😔

If he says the word in English from Japanese point of view,he should say 「Thanks for your job.」, but he didn't ask his brother for the Job, so the phrase is strange in American conversation.

It is the problem that there is no English phrase for the Japanese conventional word 「Gokurousama」To be continued. By.😁

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

何でも雑談!掲示板のスレ一覧

何でも雑談掲示板。みんなで楽しくまったり語り🗯合おう❗ 暇つぶしにもぴったり。いつでもどこでも投稿や閲覧が可能です。

• レス新
  • 人気
  • スレ新
  • レス少
新しくスレを作成する