注目の話題
自分から距離置きたがったくせに
20代のお姉さん
店員が水分補給してたら怒りますか?

A diary in English

レス500 HIT数 23275 あ+ あ-

蚤野心蔵( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )
10/05/15 12:29(更新日時)

I'll keep a diary in English from now on.

I want be a splend English speaker someday,absolutely.

Though I'm not a wondeful English speaker yet, so I'm afraid I will be a lot of mistakes,but please don't make fun of me,I can't help it, but I'll be a wonderful English speaker someday!! Maybe😥

Here we go👍

タグ

No.1156994 09/11/22 04:56(スレ作成日時)

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

No.251 10/01/26 21:54
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Holland Ⅹ Ⅸ

In fact, Holland used to be a country which had the best high-technology in the 17th century,in addition it was an economic power.💰

England was greatly behind Holland,so the English called Holland 「The country of the merchants」 with exvy and jealousy.😚

The slogan which the English people declared was reach whe level of Holland and surpass it!」Both England and Holland were small countries and were familiar to the sea,but……

To be continued.To tell the truth, too drunk to express in English. It is shameful of me to say that. I'm sorry🙇

No.252 10/01/26 22:17
幸せ者113 ( ♀ )

>> 245 To 幸せ者さん Thank you for your message. In fact, I don't know anything … Nushi san, good evening🌼

Netherlands is the subject now you are telling us about🐤

It's quite interesting, I will read them again⤴

You seem to like alcohol.😉
Have a
half-tipsy confortable night
See you again🐘

No.253 10/01/27 19:37
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 幸せ者さん

Thank you for your message and I'm sorry to be late for my reply.The alchol prevented me from sending you my message.🍺

By the way,letme advise you about going abroad,though it may be useless,for you seem to get used to traveling abroad.😚

I'm going to talk about some holidays in the Western.

Some people may have experienced like that when they went abroad.One day they went out of their hotel,when they found the whole town was strangely quiet,in addition there were few people and cars in the streets.😔

They asked a clerk of their hotel why.He answered「Because today is a holiday.」He looked as if he had said like that.「Why do you ask me it?Needless to say, today is a holiday, it's natural」😚

It is obvious for the clerk and some travelers of European and American that the holidays of Christianity are.Almost all of the people know it.

To be continued. By😁

No.254 10/01/27 20:37
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 幸せ者さん

Good night.I forgot to say it in the last diary.I'm going to talk about the holidays in the foreign countries again😃

The holidays are obvious,so they needn't spread it throughout the town,so the people about which they don't know at all are only Japanese people.😚

There are some holidays of the Christianity which change every year in the Western. I'm sure Japanese travelers should be careful about it,for they can visit none of the museums and remains,for they aren't open on the holidays.

There are some countries in which almost of the people are are Christians. Some countries adopt the Christian special day as holiday,but the others don't.😃

For example,in the area where the almost all of the people believe in Catholic adopts Assumption of the virgin(聖母マリア被昇天節) as a holiday,but the area of the Protestant doesn't.😃

To be continued. By😁

No.255 10/01/27 21:37
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 幸せ者さん

Good night again. I'm afraid I jumped to the conclusion that you'll go abroad for sightseeing.If you study abroad, I'm sure you can't have time enough to sightseeing.You'll have to study hard,but I'm going to talk about the holidays in the Western until i come to a good place to stop.😃

If you study abroad,you study about something. What do you study about?

There is one thing which I mind. What if you have a pain in your eyes,there?though you consider it carefully.I'm sure I don't have to worry about it. It doesn't mean you go to a primitive jungle,but you're a stranger there,when you're in trouble you'll be harder there in more ways than one.😔

Have a good night. I hope I'm worried about unnecessary thing. Good night. Have a nice dream😁

• << 257 Nushi san, good evening🌼 Thank you for your message. My eyes are sometimes so bad. Usually I do not watch TV but I have trouble about it😥 If I have a opportunity to take a trip in France, I would like to work in a ‘Huile Essentielle Chemotypee’ shop.That is a essential oil store. Nushi san likes studying, so you may think of going to a language school at the  country you may visit😊 As to me, I am fond of talking to people and sell goods, especially the products I myself think it is useful. Nushi san I'll go to my aunt's home when it get's warm. Nushi san, where will you go during next spring? I also would go to museum⤴ Good night 🐘

No.256 10/01/28 19:42
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

HollandⅩⅤ

England couldn't reach the level of Holland easily at that time. It was the end of the 17th century that England became a victor of the world trade,taking place of Holland.Then Holland was declining because France made war on Holland.🇬

Roughly speaking, Holland was the only country which monopolized the profit of the world.The word,Dutch used to mean「 of Germany」,but the English turned it into different meaning,「of Holland」,and whenever they used the word,they usually said it scornfully from the 17th century.😚

Whenever they said the word,「Dutch」 they thought of the people of the Holland who were moneymaker,economic animals.💰

Speaking of economic animal, they used to call us,the Japanese it.If the economy of grows too much, other people in other countries are apt to say bad things about it.☝

To be continued. By😁

No.257 10/01/28 21:20
幸せ者113 ( ♀ )

>> 255 To 幸せ者さん Good night again. I'm afraid I jumped to the conclusion tha… Nushi san, good evening🌼

Thank you for your message.

My eyes are sometimes so bad. Usually I do not watch TV but I have trouble about it😥

If I have a opportunity to take a trip in France, I would like to work in a ‘Huile Essentielle Chemotypee’ shop.That is a essential oil store.
Nushi san likes studying, so you may think of going to a language school at the 
country you may visit😊
As to me, I am fond of talking to people and sell goods,
especially the products I
myself think it is useful.

Nushi san I'll go to my aunt's home when it get's warm.

Nushi san, where will you go during next spring?

I also would go to museum⤴
Good night 🐘

No.258 10/01/28 22:17
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 幸せ者さん

Thank you for your message. I'm drinking,so I'm afraid I can't express long sentence.😔

I'll send you my message tomorrow. I'm sorry.😢

As to your eyes, I wish there would be a specific remedy for it. I want cheer up you,but I can't find a phrase to encourage you.😔

I wish you could have a nice dream at least.😔

No.259 10/01/28 22:53
幸せ者113 ( ♀ )

>> 258 Nushi san, thank you for
sending me message even after
you
drunk alcohol🍷

Please take enough rest 🐘
Good night🌠

No.260 10/01/29 19:09
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 幸せ者さん

Good evening. How are you? I hope you get better.😔

You seem to befull of curiousity,so I'm sure museums are one of your favorite place.😃

As you told, if I travel to other country, I may want to study the language of the country which I visit,but I'm afraid I will take the time to find that studying the language is interesting.😚

By the way, I've never heard a lion roar,so there were the beast in the zoo where I live, I would go.😁

When working at the office,all of sudden do you have the pain your eyes? Are you all right? I hope your boss will be generous and kind.😃

I hope you have comfortable time this evening. See you later😃

No.261 10/01/29 20:13
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Holland ⅩⅥ

The English must have thought about the Dutch scornfully like that 「The thing about which they think is making money. Dutch‼😤」

We can't say Holland is an economic power at the moment. Its the level of the economy is the middle position in the world. The country isn't what it used to be the economic power,but there is a thing which reminds us of the old good times of the country.

Amsterdam,the capital of Holland, is the largest market of the diamond in the world. Speaking of diamond, it means Amsterdam. There is a movie of which the title is 「Forever diamond,It's one of the works of the series of what we call 007.(As for the title, I don't know the exact one. It's just that I said the Japanese title,ダイヤモンドは永遠に,in English word for word.)The movie was set in Amsterdam,though it is the Asia and Africa that we can get a lot of the diamonds.♦

To be continued. By😁

No.262 10/01/29 21:00
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Holland Ⅹ Ⅶ

As to diamonds, it is the thing that the diamonds remind us that a lot of splendid merchants who were good at earning money in Holland. The diamonds of Belgium is famous,but it means same,for Belgium used to be one of part of the Netherlands.☀

There is a clause of the national character among the expression of Holland in the encyclopedia😃

Speaking of the temper of the Dutch,we can say that the sense adapts the actuality,simplicity,generosity,meticulous nature,planning always ahead,looking out of their interests and formidable.☀

To be continued. By😁

No.263 10/01/30 14:09
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Holland ⅩⅧ

There are another expressions about Holland in the encyclopedia like that😃

The Dutch is meticulous. They are prudent and are never be impatient for the success. For instance,the meticulous nature of the Dutch is revealed the next things.An account book,a diary,corresponding letters between the head and each places in the Asia of the what we call The Company of the Eastern India,they preserved the tremendous and minute documents for long time without ruined them.😲

One more expression.

Lots of the Dutch spoke three kinds of language,English,German and French.They calculated the minuses and pluses about their trade calmly and showed they were flexible and shrewd,it meant they were difficult to deal with.The tradition of the generosity and humanism are taken root at the moment in Holland which is famous for the homeland of Erasmus.

To be continued. By😁

No.264 10/01/30 15:13
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Holland ⅩⅨ

The Dutch was so eager for their business that the English said bad things about them,for the English was jealous of the prosperity of the Dutch.💰

The word,「The Dutch account has a nuance that a stingy way of paying money,for they are merchants who are good at making money.💰

Another phrases about the Dutch seemed to brought about by their mental state.😔

The author expresses his guess about another ones like those.☝

The phrase,「Dutch wife」 may mean they were stingy with the money with which they womanized.In addition,they were good at managing ships and marine people,so if once they went on a voyage,they may be forced to manage their lust,maybe😔

The word,「Dutch roll」 may come from the jolts of the Dutch ships.I'm going to express about the phrase next time.😚

To be continued. By😁

No.265 10/01/31 00:49
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Holland ⅩⅩ

The word,「Dutch roll may have a nuance that they are sure to turn every place for their profit,swaying their bottoms.In any case,thd word,「Dutch」 seems to mean bad things,for Holland used to be greatly prosperous.☀

When looking up the word,「Dutchman in a dictionary,there is an expression that we should refer to the word 「flying Dutchman.(Though my English dictionary doesn't have the description.)😔

The Dutch,the marine people invented yachts. There seems to be a flying Dutchman which is competition of the formal event of the Olympic.The event is sailing with two canvases full.⛵

Flying Dutchman also means the wandering Dutch who were on board ghost ship,so the phantom ship seems to sail with full canvas in the raging storm of the sea.It's terrible😨

There was woodblock artist,Escher who was famous for what is called 「だまし絵」 A painter draws or paints,making use of optical illusion.☀

No.266 10/01/31 02:05
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Holland ⅩⅩⅠ

The father of Escher came to work to Japan as a technical expert in the Meiji era.He was a Dutch.😃

Holland used to be friendly terms with Japan since the Edo era,so feeling a sense of closeness to Japan in the Meiji era,lots of the technical experts came to Japan and helped Japanese modernization.The father of Escher was one of them and guided riparian work and public works.☝

There is a diary which described his life in Japan,when reading it,we can find that he did lots of works and worked without rest. He seemed to be premediated,meticulous,unprejudiced and work hard, so we shouldn't say the way of despise thdm.😔

Let me give some additional explanation.

About what is called The Company of the Eastern India.England,France and Holland established the company in order to trade between some European countries and to manage colonical policy.The company imported several kinds of pepper.😃

No.267 10/01/31 12:56
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 幸せ者さん

Good afternoon. How are you? Are you all right?😔

I'm afraid I should have said something bad which was upset you.

I said when you are sick, I hope your boss is generous and kind. I don't know about your situation in your company at all,so I'm afraid I should have said something insensitive.I'm sorry.🙇

• << 274 Nushi san, hello again🌼 I would apologize for my responce being so late😣 I may not be able to send you message often as before, but I will be happy to continue reading your thread. Have a nice evening, Nushi san😊

No.268 10/01/31 13:45
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

HollandⅩⅩⅡ and etc

I said about 「オランダ紀行」 when I talked about Holland. The book,「オランダ紀行」 was written by Ryoutarou Shiba.📖

By the way, I tried to say about the part of the content of a book in English. The author expressed a subject,social studies.😃

We learned the social studies when we were in an elementary school or in junior high school.The subject consists of geography,history, and civics.Some people think they have to learn by heart the name of an era in a history class and memorize some special products in a geography class. They seems to think the subject is boring,and isn't related to everyday life,but they seem to be in the wrong.😃

Social studies look like a science of a life,so when thinking about the mechanism,after all it means that we study the social studies.😃

To be continued. By😁

No.269 10/01/31 19:50
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

About the subject,social studies

As long as we live,we are surrounded by the social subject,so almost all of everything around us is eventually related to the social studies.Almost of the everything around us is eventually the social studies,but some people who don't try to find the relations don't discover them.😃

For example,let's suppose some people went abroad and what they wanted to do was only go shopping. When buying something in Japan,it must have expensive,they could buy it cheaply. They thought it was a good bargain,and they were exciting.If they thought why they were reasonable,they could come close to the social studies.😃

For example,let's suppose they went to what is called resort island. They found the sea was beautiful,a palm grew,and they were fascinated by resort,but if they were more careful,they could notice something other.🌅

To be continued. By😁

No.270 10/01/31 21:15
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

About the social studiesⅡ

They could notice whether or not the island was important place of the transport facilities.Or considering geographicak feature,there seemed to be little harvest,if it is so,what kind of food do they live on?🍚

Some people find the people who live there try to cheat change,if thd tourists weren't alert,but let's think of the salesclerks who tried to deceive change. How did they get income mainly and live?If we think those things and understand the reason,we'll be able to find it interesting,for we could understand the background of their life.😃

There seems to be one of pleasure to find those kinds of things when going abroad.✈

Even if without going abroad,when watching foreign movies,we can find the social studies.The author watched a movie,「Seven Years in the Tibet.」,and he could find lots of things from the movie.📹

To be continued. By😁

No.271 10/01/31 22:28
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

About the social studies Ⅲ

I'm going to talk about the foreign film,「Seven Years in the Tibet.」😃

An Austrian mountaineer entered a German climbing party and challenged the Himalayas,for Germany which was just before World WarⅡ expected something,but the war began and the English army took him prisoner in India.💀

He escaped from it and went to Tibet.We can feel the international situations to us hard,and what did China do to Tibet when the communistic revolution was over after World War Ⅱ?😲

What does the company which produced the movie in America expect? How did China react after the movie was showing on?Our social interest doesn't run out.😃

A boy who was the cast of the young Dalai Lama was an amateur and a son of a diplomat in Bhutan.When looking at him,we're sure to be filled with deep emotion, for there was a boy who had pure eyes there.😲

To be continued. By😁

No.272 10/01/31 23:43
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

About the social studiesⅣ

If we know the fact that the scene which we thought Tibet was the picture which was made in the Andes,we're forced to feel the relations between geographical feature and lives of human beings.😲

Indians of the South America used to be Asian race,so they may be cast as extra,our association is apt to jump like that.🌋

We can feel a lot of things from even single movie,and we aren't running short of our interest.📹

Even if without going abroad or watching a foreign film, we can come close to the social studies.Let's suppose we wandered each places in Japan and were aboard on the bus.We find it intersting to see the name of a bus stop,though there are plenty of cases in which some names of the areas and the villages became the ones of the bus stops.🚌

The other names of the bus stops are related to such public facilities as a hospital, a public office and a elementary school.

No.273 10/02/01 01:02
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

About the social studiesⅤ

As to the names of the bus stops,there seems to be the names of temples and shrines.If a foreign people see them,they may think that Japan is a religious country.We can find plenty of things from the bus stops,so when looking at a poster putting up on the wall of a station,we may cry out for joy.😃

For example,there is a competition of pumping iron in a small town where the population is no more than ten thousand. Why?Or does a concert of a unknown singer of an Enka ballad crowded?Some entertainers tour the proviece,so they are quite familiar with local cities unexpectedly.🎤

We can find what Japan and the Japanese lives should be like when we going out for a little stroll.It's a pleasure of the social studies.😃

When we can find the difference of the commodity in the convenience store between Tokyo and Hokkaido,we're impressed it. 😃

To be continued. By😁

No.274 10/02/01 17:19
幸せ者113 ( ♀ )

>> 267 To 幸せ者さん Good afternoon. How are you? Are you all right?😔 I'm afr… Nushi san, hello again🌼

I would apologize for my responce being so late😣

I may not be able to send you message often as before,
but I will be happy to
continue reading your thread.
Have a nice evening, Nushi san😊

No.275 10/02/01 18:34
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 幸せ者さん

Good evening.Thank you for your message, but I'm afraid you're so serious,so you don't have to make haste for your reply.😔

The most important thing is your health,though I feel a little lonely,but but this is no case to say that.😥

I hope your condition gets better.Have a nice good night.🌙

No.276 10/02/01 19:42
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

What I continue to study English😃

I've been studying English for some years.🔤

I wanted to have something confident with me,so I began to study English.😃

It seem that I can speak English to some extent,but I'm forced to studying English,though it doesn't mean I hate studying English so much.😚

When acquiring something useful,we find it difficult,though it depends,for there seems to be all sorts of English speakers.☝

To be exact,the students of jenior high school are English speaker and native speakers who were born and grown up in the Western are the ones.The problem is how far I want to speak English?😚

To tell the truth, I want to say something cool,but if my defects reveal, I will be in trouble,so I give up it.😚

By the way, I like drinking.Without studying English at all, it would remain a middle-aged man who always indulged in drinking.😔

To be continued. By😁

No.277 10/02/01 21:50
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Nick Hornby

I'm going to talk about one of the typical author of modern English literature,Nick Hornby.😃

He was born in England in 1957 and graduated from the University of Cambridge,and contributed his article to a publishing company,teaching some international students English.🔤

He made his debut as a professional author in 1992.He used to be an enthusiastic fan of a soccer team,and he expressed an everyday life of a man who was possesed with the soccer without concealing what the hero really wanted and his weakness at the memories,his work「Fever Pitch」 and the work had the support of the young English overwhelmingly.⚽

The work won a prize which was given for the best book of sport,in addition it was made into a movie and performed in the theater.📹

His another work 「High Fidelity」 which was published in 1995 established his position as a world-famous author.This work was also made into a movie.📹

No.278 10/02/01 22:34
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 幸せ者さん

Good night again.When you're suffering from something bad,what can I do for you?😥

You said you were happy to continue read my poor English,so I continue to express plenty of things.Even if my English is poor and difficult to read, I hope you will forget your trouble for a while.I should have cheered you up,but contrary to it, I was encouraged with your remarks.😃

I hope you have a comfortable night. Have a good night.See you later.🌙

No.279 10/02/02 00:02
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Nick HornbyⅡ

The appeal of his works is the life-sized of men of which age is from 30 to 39 are expressed comically.There are lots of works which expresses everyday lives of women like the one「Bridget Jone's Diary」,but there were no novels in which a hero talked about his everyday life and his real intention frankly in the English literature until his works was published.👨

As for his characters in his works,almost all of them are depressed,so the author himself calls his works 「The comedy of melancholia.😔

In spite of it,we don't feel gloomy when we read his works,for it's owing to his acute humor and his style which is easy to read.😃

One of another reason of which plenty of people read his works is the lots of elements of what we call 「Pop Culture」 were incorporated into his works.🙋

It is important for me to express a character concretely who listens to what kinds of music and TV program,the author says.

No.280 10/02/02 01:17
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Nick HornbyⅢ

One of his works,「About boy」which was published in 1998 was expressed the friendship between a boy who was 12 years old and a grown-up and it was made into a movie.📹

He published「How to be good」 in which a woman is narrator,so he broke the new ground.His sentences are not so difficult.I recommend people who love popular novels his works.If you read his works with the original,you'll enjoy the atmosphere and the rhythm of his sentence of his own.😃

I'm going to talk about some of his works.「Fever Pitch」 The memories of the author who is a ardent fan of a soccer team in England.

「High Fidelity」The everyday life of the men whose age is from 30 to 39 was expressed.The detailed musical information is also one of the reason which had the support of the ardent readers.🎵

「31 Songs」The essay which introduces the popular songs of 31 to the readers.The individual experience of the author attracts the readers who love music.

No.281 10/02/02 23:32
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Kazuo Ishiguro

One of the typical novelist of the modern English literature, Kazuo Ishiguro,who was born at Nagasaki prefecture in Japan in 1954. When he was 5 years old,he went over to England on account of the job of his father.✈

He grew up with the background of the culture of the both two countries,but eventually came to permanent residence in England. He became a naturalized English citizen in 1983.🇬

He learned the English literature in a university and studied writing novels in a graduate school.📝

At one time,he wanted to be a rock singer and was engaged in a social worker but stared writing as an author after he graduated from the graduate school.📖

He won a prize for his maiden work,「A Pale View of Hills」 and he instantly became the center of public attention.👏

He won another prize for his another work,「An Artist of the Floating World」 which was published in 1986.🎊

To be continued.By😁

No.282 10/02/03 21:39
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 幸せ者さん

Good evening.I hope you get better even a little.😔

I wish I could get rid of your pain but needless to say, I can't.Need ldss to say,I'm not an eye doctor,but I may soften your pain and distrdss.💡

You are full of curiosity,so if you want me talk something,please request me to do.☝

I will research and talk you about it as fast as I can,though it may take much time.😚

If you hadn't sent me your messages,I should have given up speaking English.I'm grateful to you very much and this 「A diary in English」 owes much to you,so I want show my gratitude to you.😁

Unless my English is too heavy burden for your eyes, please request me to do it😃

Have a good night. I hope you have a wonderful dream. See you later.🌠

No.283 10/02/03 22:42
幸せ者113 ( ♀ )

>> 282 Nushi san, I have read your message⤴ and was encouraged❗
You are so good a teacher.
It will be so nice if you
give me information of what
I am interested in.
I would also like to discuss
with nushi san about what
both of us are interested in😊
For example, about ‘tetsugaku’or maybe about technology.

Now I am begining to read
French novel, Marcel Proust ⬅I am not sure if the spell is correct😥
but(c'est difficille)= it's difficult for me maybe.

Nushi san I will write you again🎵

I hope you will have a nice
evening😃

No.284 10/02/04 00:17
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 幸せ者さん

Thank you for your message.I'm going to talk you about the French author,Marcel Proust,though I'm not sure the author was man or woman, so I call the writer it.

It was a French author.Its father was a superintendent general of a government office which improves and increase the public health.Its mother was born into a merchant's family of French of Jewish ancestry.🇫

It became asthma when it was nine years old and ended um suffering from the illness all his life after that.😔

It entered the law department of the university of Paris and entered the fashionable world and the saloom of the literature and continued the literary searech.

No.285 10/02/04 00:27
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 幸せ者さん

I'm too sleepy to continue speaking English.I will talk you about the author tomorrow. Have a good night🌠

No.286 10/02/04 06:45
幸せ者113 ( ♀ )

>> 285 Nushi san, good morning.😃

Proust is male.

I will write you again when I come back from work. 🎵

No.287 10/02/04 23:26
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 幸せ者さん

Thank you for your advice,so I'm going to continue to talk you about him.😁

He wrote the lyric short stories,「The pleasure and The Days」愉しみと日々 in 1896 and translated the work of Ruskin,an English critic,into French.🇫

As to the title of the book which he wrote,there are the ones which were translated into Japanese in my electric dictionary,so I said it in English,word for word.💦

He worked out a detailed plan for his great work 「Searching the Lost Time」失われた時を求めて,turning the death of his mother the turning point,and the completion of the work was a few days before he was dead.He seemed to continue to write it,being prepared for his death.😔

The work consists of the 7th volume.The work opened the new age of the novels,and lots of the authors who lived the inside and the outside of France were greatly influenced by the book.

To be continued.See you later.😁

No.288 10/02/05 00:17
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 幸せ者さん

Good night again. As to Proust Marcel,there are anothe works. There are two pieces of works in my electric dictionary.The one is ジャン・サントゥイユ, his unfinished work like his autobiography.☀

And the other is criticism, The opposite argument for サント・ブーブー🙌

I guess those phrases ジャン・サントゥイユ and サント・ブーブー are French.I can't understand what they mean. If you know them,could you tell them?🙏

It is time I went to bed. By the way, I was relieved and happy to know you seemed to be all right. I hope you are also OK today too.Have a good night.🌠

No.289 10/02/05 07:30
幸せ者113 ( ♀ )

>> 288 Nushi san good morning🌼

Jean Santeuil

Contre Sainte-Beuveサント ブーウ" に反駁する

Both are published by NRF(新フランス評論).

See you again🎵

No.290 10/02/05 22:22
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 幸せ者さん

Thank you for your reply. You seem to reda a difficult book.😥

By the way,the other day,you said you were reading the work of Virginia Woolf,so I'm going to talk you about one of the works,「Mrs.Dalloway」, but if you already read it,you would felt it boring.😔

There is one more the choice. It's a nuclear electric power generation.☝

Which of the topics do you like? If you like none of them,I will go to a bookstore to buy the other books tomorrow. Please wait until then.😉

No.291 10/02/06 16:47
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 幸せ者さん

Hello. I decided to talk you about the nuclear electric power generation.I should have done it from the beginning,for you said you were interested in technology.😔

The nuclear electric power generation started in the name of atoms forpeace since the well-known speech of Eisenhower,who used to be the president of the USA.He was dead on the 28th in May in 1969.

Ten years passed.The day was the tenth anniversary of his death,and at the same time,it was just the day when there happened to be a serious accident of whe nuclear electric power generation in the Three Mile Island,but we needn't be afraid of the coincidence,though there seems to be ominous merciless mathmatics in this world.💀

It is a calculation with mathmatics how often a serious accident of an atomic creator happens.😨

By the way,how are you?Are you all right?Have a good evening🍰

No.292 10/02/06 18:27
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

About the nuclear electric power generation. 2

It was said that there seemed happened to be a serious accident of the nuclear creator once in twenty thousand years,but a designer of the NASA analyze the defect of the parts of the atomic creator,he criticized it severely.He said there couldn't be little probability like that,and the meltdown of the atomic creator in the Three Mile Island turned out to be what he said.👿

It is said that an atomic creator caused a serious accident once from 200 years to 600 ones.Let's adapt it to the theory of the Probability in mathematics which we learned in the junior school.☝

If we shake and cast a dice ,the probability of one is one sixth,but we shake and throw six of the dice, the probability of one is every time.Let's supposed the number of the one was the serious accident.😃

To be continued.by😁

No.293 10/02/06 19:30
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

About the atomic electric power creator 3

If the atomic creator of which the number is from 200 to 600 were operated at the same time all over the world,there would be 「the number of the dice」,it means a seriouus accident,to one nuclear creator.💧

The number of the atomic creator is more than 300 in the end of the 1983,so we seem to be in the middle of the theory of the probability.It doesn't seem to be strange that we are attacked by the fear of the meltdown in the every two year. The number of the atomic creator was more than 300 in the end of the 1983,so it doesn't seem to be strange that we are attacked the fear of the meltdown in every two year,and the serious accident of the Chernobyl was the proof of it.👿

The probability doesn't tell us when the accident happens.but calculating the frequence of it. The atomic creator which is next to the one in Chernobyl caused another accident,a chain reaction.😨

No.294 10/02/06 20:40
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

About the nuclear electric power generation.4

I'm talking about the title,but I'm referring a book written more than 30 years,so there seem to be old descriptions,so I'm afraid the situation around us are by far getting worse.🆘

It is well-known that a professor of the USA reported that lots of labors in the facility of the nuclear are high cancer-causing,which caused plenty of controversy.They paid more attention to the happening,for the contract of the professor's research was cancelled one-sidedly by the Ministry of the energy and the date of the research was left to the person who asked to research it. The controversy about safety continued for a long time,but there is something doubtful,awful. Why did the Ministry of the energy destroy the contract?We doubt the date was what they expected.😔

To be continued. By😁

No.295 10/02/06 23:17
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

About the nuclear electric power generation 5

If the contract is cancelled as long as a researcher didn't report what they expected,it won't only losing the holiness of the science but we are very close to the danger.😨

The authorities develop the atomic energy and research the safety of it. This shows us the serious problem that all the research have been studied under the same circumstance.😔

The researcher about the radiation has almost lived on the industry of the energy and the military authorities.Under these situation,according to the interest,the research is forced to do for a definite purpose.💀

Even if we try to seek the objective data,we can't find any intellectuals who are engaged in researching the atomic energy without getting money from the committee of it.🆘

To be continued. By😁

No.296 10/02/07 00:47
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

About the nuclear electric power energy.6

The matters we should be anxious about are under way in the industry of the atomic energy all over the world.They falsify,suppress and conceal the datd about the research.😣

What is the purpose that they promote the atomic energy by force? It doesn't seem to be an electric power but the money,but we needn't be impatient for the conclusion.In the first place,I'm going to talk about the electric power.😃

It seems that without the electricity,we can't lead the comfortable life.Almost none of the people lead a life without refrigerator in the summertime,without a vacuum-cleaner or a washing machine in the apartment house,without TV and a component stereo in the single life,so they think like that.

The atomic energy provide us the electricity.Even if there is some danger,we're forced to use the electricity. What shoul we do if it stops?😣

To be continued.By😁

No.297 10/02/07 11:19
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

The structure of the powerhouse

Why is there the nuclear electric power generation in a coastline?😃

The splitting of the atom generates a lot of heat,and the heat boils hot water and plenty of steam work a turbine,so the powerhouse generates electricity.💡

The heat is so enormous that they have to cool the equipment,so they need lots of water.As the result of it,the powerhouse is in the coastline.☝

It means two-thirds of the valuable heat which generates by the atomic fussion is thrown away into the sea.It's just that the rest of it,only one-thirds becomes electricity,and we can make use of it as useful energy.🌴

I'm going to explain it to you in detail. There are two ways how to cool the heat of the atomic reactor.

It seems to be the way of air-cooled and water-cooled like the radiator of an automobile.😃

To be continued. By😁

No.298 10/02/07 12:41
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

The structure of the powerhouse 2

The way of air-cooled is sending air and cools the equipment with tremendous fans.Nobody use it in the world,for the fans make a noise and it costs a great deal.💸

The way of water-cooled is sending water and cools the equipment.As to an automobile,even if the water becomes hot,it does cool automatically when driving.🚗

Contrary to it,the powerhouse can't move as a matter of course,so sending lots of water from the sea and cool the atomic reactor ,so the hot water is thrown away into the sea.At least,we throw away the enormous energy of which one-fifths of the whole Japanese energy which we consume.😔

If we made use of the whole energy which we throw away,we wouldn't need to be the thermal power plant any more,for the resource of oil which are burnt for electricity is less than the useless energy.🔥

To be continued. By😁

No.299 10/02/07 20:01
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

A light-emitting diode

There have been lots of inventions,and the electricity deserves special mention. The electricity made the civilization move ahead rapidly and our lives became convenient all at once,in particular,the light has been exceptionally good and both of the light,an incandescent light白熱灯 and the fluorescent light蛍光灯 have made a great contribution to our lives.💡

The light-emitting diode which has studied from the beginning of the 20th century is in the limelight nowadays.We pay more attention the LED, light-emitting diode than the other two light.😃

The LED is a minimal,0.2 by 0.2 milli square which emits light when we turn on an electric current,which is covered with the transparent epoxy resin エポキシ樹脂.💡

To be continued. By😁

No.300 10/02/07 22:28
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

The light emitting diode Ⅱ

The difference between the light in the past and the LED is an electric power we consume and the durability.I'm going to talk you how far the difference is.😃

For example,comparing with the signal which the LED is adapted,the electric power it consume is no more than from one-thirds to one-seventh of the ones in the past,in addition it is said that the LED withstands use fifty times as long as the ones as usual.As to the structure, the LED withstands long use almost indefinitely,but actually the goods withstands one hundred thousand hours.💡

Moreover the LED has a strong point that an expanse of the light is small and the light travels straight for fixed direction,so the efficiency of the signal improves.By the way, what kind of the mechanism makes the LED emit light?😲

To be continued. By😁

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

何でも雑談!掲示板のスレ一覧

何でも雑談掲示板。みんなで楽しくまったり語り🗯合おう❗ 暇つぶしにもぴったり。いつでもどこでも投稿や閲覧が可能です。

• レス新
  • 人気
  • スレ新
  • レス少