注目の話題
一人ぼっちになったシングル母
既読ついてもう10日返事なし
ピアノが弾けるは天才

A diary in English

レス500 HIT数 23285 あ+ あ-

蚤野心蔵( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )
10/05/15 12:29(更新日時)

I'll keep a diary in English from now on.

I want be a splend English speaker someday,absolutely.

Though I'm not a wondeful English speaker yet, so I'm afraid I will be a lot of mistakes,but please don't make fun of me,I can't help it, but I'll be a wonderful English speaker someday!! Maybe😥

Here we go👍

タグ

No.1156994 09/11/22 04:56(スレ作成日時)

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

No.151 10/01/03 20:37
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

GokurousamaⅡ

It doesn't mean he doesn't have to say anything for the job.His thankful feeling for his brother that he shoveled some snow away from the sidewalk in front of their house with difficulty is common to the people of all the nations,even if their languages are different from each other.⛄

So he said to his brother「How did it go?」,so he answered「Not so bad」, which means the Japanese word 「Gokurousama」🎊

In short when there is no conventional phrase for something,we have to express oneself according to the situation, even if we say Japanese in English or we say English in Japanese.☝

For ewample,the clerk of an electric appliance shop who repaired an air-conditioner in the middle of summer,if we show him a thankful feeling,we should say 「Thank you, I appreciate it indeed.
The words to a secretary who did a job in a great haste,「Thank you, that was a nice job you did.」

To be continued. By😁

No.152 10/01/04 01:02
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 幸せ者さん

Good night. I'm sorry to disturb you so late at night.🙏

I'm worried about my remarks of the page of 148.When I said about your friend,I'm afraid it seemed that I might have said careless remark.I should have added a few more words.😔

「I don't studyso much as you expect.Please don't say about me exaggegerately」,but I'm afraid it's too late.It's no use crying over spilt milk.I hope my remarks didn't disgust you and your best friend.🙇

During my long day off I'm liable to keep irregular hours,so the time I wrote the no.148,I was only half conscious,so I may have expressed disgusting description,thouhh I'm afraid it's not my excuse.🙇

Considering both your and my remarks,in particular the mine of the no.148,I can't defend myself.😔

I hope I'm worrying unnecessarily,but I should apologize two of you for remrks. I'm very sorry.🙇🙏🙇🙏🙇🙏🙇🙏

See you later.Good night🌙

• << 154 Hello again, Mr.Nomi. Not at all. I did not have any bad impression from your note No.148. I felt a bit lonely when I read your note No.142 instead.I wish you to stay at a sunny place, not under a clowdy sky. Well to tell the true, I sometimes am under a clowdy sky or even under a chilly rain. I think you are a person to be in a smily face, not in a troubled one❗ I'll send you message in the near future. Have a good sleep.

No.153 10/01/04 13:27
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Ernest Hemingway

Ernest Hemingway is a typicl writer of the American literature.His style from which removed unnecessary florid,and was described manly influenced lots of the authors.🇺

He is also one of the representative author of what we call 「The Lost Generation」 which experienced The World WarⅠ and didn't keep their balance culturally, emotionally under the social change and on the other couldn't find out their sense of value supporting their existence.😔

The author who was born in the Illinoi of the USA didn't go to college and became a reporter of a newspaper company in the Kansas City,telling a false age.📝

After that he went to the front of Italy as a personnel of the Red Cross and was injured.🏥

After he went back to the USA and contributed his article to papers and magazines and married when he was 22 years old.💑

To be continued. By😁

No.154 10/01/04 21:18
幸せ者113 ( ♀ )

>> 152 To 幸せ者さん Good night. I'm sorry to disturb you so late at night.🙏 I… Hello again, Mr.Nomi.

Not at all. I did not have any bad impression from your note No.148.
I felt a bit lonely when I
read your note No.142 instead.I wish you to stay at a
sunny place, not under a
clowdy sky.

Well to tell the true, I
sometimes am under a clowdy
sky or even under a chilly
rain.

I think you are a person to be in a smily face, not in a
troubled one❗

I'll send you message in the near future.

Have a good sleep.

No.155 10/01/05 01:03
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 幸せ者さん😃

Good night. I'm quite relieved to read your message,for I was sure I would lost irreplaceable precious friend thanks to my careless remarks.😢

The older,the more difficult to be on friendly terms with others,especially in my case,for I'm not good at get along with others,so my heart sank if I couldn't contact with you.😔

I was sure I would end up describing my diary only by myself,even if it's boring and dull.I felt as if it had been cloudy whatever I did anything,but I feel as if it were sunny, even if it's night now and rains☀☀☀☀☀☀

Whenever you feel lonely or suffer from something,I wish to encourage you,being next to you.😁

See you later. I'm looking forward to your message. May you have a nice dream💤

No.156 10/01/05 06:55
幸せ者113 ( ♀ )

>> 155 Good morning Nushi san.

I am glad to read your message.

I am also not so good at
making friends but when I try not to be so sensitive, things go in a right way I believe.
Friend herself may have hard
time when I am willing to get friendly whith her.

I will send you a message
again, until then, see you later!

No.157 10/01/05 13:48
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To幸せ者さん

As you told me, I also think it is no use worrying about anything.There are so many people in the world that it isn't natural that some people aren't on good terms with me.Something about which we worry about isn't so serious as we expect.😁

By the way, I thought when sending your English message to me, you use a PC.I'm wondering if I should learn how to operate it.💻

Needless to say,the instrument isn't only convenifnt but also useful.I'm wondering studying it and get a qualification of it,thnugh it's easy to say but hard to put practice into it.😚

As far as your a relation between you and your friend is concerned, needless to say,you should make much of it, for to build up it is hard,but to ruin it is easy,though it's none of my business♊

See you later.Please have a good afternoon.😁

• << 159 Nushi san, Good evening. I came here again. I wanted to tell you it is going to be colder in these couple of days. Take care not to catch a cold. Good night🐘

No.158 10/01/05 21:47
幸せ者113 ( ♀ )

>> 157 Hello Nushisan.

Thank you for your message.
Friend is necessary but I

prefer solitude time by time.
What do you do spending your own time?

Do you take a walk?
Do you write in English other than this place?
What kind of news paper do you read?
Who do you respect?
Have you been to other
country?
Do you think you are original?

The last question, I who was
the one who asked, think that you have quite an original way of thinking, which it is
acceptable to me.

I am planning to take a nap.

Please wait for my next
message.

No.159 10/01/05 22:18
幸せ者113 ( ♀ )

>> 157 To幸せ者さん As you told me, I also think it is no use worrying about an… Nushi san, Good evening.
I came here again.
I wanted to tell you it is going to be colder in these couple of days.
Take care not to catch a cold.
Good night🐘

No.160 10/01/05 22:47
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Ernest HemingwayⅡ

He went over to Paris as a correspondent of a newspaper company and deepened friendship with some writers, so strengthened his belief to be an author.🇫

He announced 「Three Stories & Ten Poems」 in 1923, a collection of short short stories,「In Our Times」in 1925 and 「The Sun Also Rises」, with which he leaped into fame as a writer in 1926.📝

The story of the masterpiece is set in the Europe in the 1920s.

The hero became impotent owing to The World WarⅠ. He got to know a beautiful nurse who went to the front with the army.👩

They loved each other but he indulge in a love affection with other women and in drinking,and finally he returned to the nurse,but their love was fruitless💔

There was no place where they could live in peace and they were forced to be living,roaming about an abyss of nothingness and enjoyment.😢

To be continued.By😁

No.161 10/01/06 00:15
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 幸せ者さん

Good evening. You are welcome. As you told it's getting colder recently,though it may be natural in winter.⛄

I often hear a word,「global warming」,and it's a international problem. It seems to be warm even middle of November,but suddenly it is likely to get cold.The news sometimes say the old who couldn't adapt themselves to the change of the climate are liable to ruin their health,so let's take care of ourselves, though it doesn't mean we are so old,you're not definitely,as far as I'm concerned,it all depends😁

By the way,I'm going to answer your questions one by one.I talk about the last one.💡

I'm wondering if I'm so original,but we often say so many men,so many minds.On the other hand there are some people who don't know about themselves unexpectedly,including me,so if you point out my originality concretely,I will be happy.🙏

To be continued. See you later😁

No.162 10/01/06 01:29
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 幸せ者さん

Good evening again.I'm going to answer your some questions.😁

As I told you, I'm not so sociable.I'm not good at making myself agreeable to others,especially I can't understand a Japanese word 「Tsukiai」 at all.😔

Let's suppose my colleagues ask me go for a drink but I refuse it so they usually blame me for it,saying「Tsukiai ga warui」😤

To my joy I work at a temporary company,so I don't have to be sociable.I think let others mind their own business,though I sometimes go for a drink with my co-worker with who I feel at ease.🍻

I think human being are original from the beginning,when being a child,some grown-up allowed him to do something,but he became a grown-up someday and take his place in society finally,so others don't pardon trifles. They blame him for little things.

They sometimes say in anger he has no common sense,or he isn't attentive at all,though they're not always right.😔

No.163 10/01/06 02:34
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 幸せ者さん😃

I assume there is neither absolute goodness nor evil,so the one's of values are exactly,so many men, so many minds,but others make light of a person who has no common sense,so I think I must learn it at least,though I find it complicated.😔

It doesn't mean I preach at you.If you upset about my remarks I have to apologize you for it.I hope you aren't😥

Different places, different customs.Some people who believe in the Islam never eat pork,and the others who believed in the Hinduism never eat beef. Neither of them eat those food for their religion.They never find themselves eccentric, though we Japanese don't always.☀

I'm quite relieved to be a Japanese at least,for I love to eat both beef and pork.🐮🐷

By the way,I don't take a walk at all recently.It's bad for my health.I should take exercise. Do you take walk?🚶

To be continued.See you later😁

• << 167 Nushi san The answer for my question, “Do you walk for your health ?” The answer is no, but you do not have to worry so much. I do not walk so often during winter. I will sleep now, and will   send you another message   maybe tomorrow evening.

No.164 10/01/06 19:11
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 幸せ者さん😃

Good evening. I'm going to answer your questions.

I've never been to foreign countries any more. Iwish I could go.There are some touring spot I want to go.✈

Mont-Saint-Michel in France. They say it's a pyramid drifting on the sea.🌴

Palace and Park of Versailles in Paris. The place symbolizes The imperial of French absolutism.The garden is famous for its symmetrical composition.🇫

Continuing talking about the places I want to go is boundless,in addition I have drifted away from the subject.😔

Your question isn't the place I want to go,but whether or not I've been to a country.Sorry😔

I could go to a foreign country if I won a large sum of money with a lottery ticket.💦

It is shameful of me to say it,but I've never read newspaper recently. What kind of newspaper do you read?😃

To be continued.By.😁

No.165 10/01/06 21:11
幸せ者113 ( ♀ )

>> 164 Surenushi san.
Good evening.
Thank you for your message.

Haven't you caught a cold?  It's so freezing!

You have told me about the
place you are interested in. You are a neat person I
believe. As you gave me
examples of the place you like to visit someday, It gave me
wonderful images of what you
wish for.

I would
write a poem in English.
I would write just
the first part because, I am not sure if you like it or
not.

<Looking at a painting of the sea now, I regret that my
adolescence wasn't couraged by the large heart of you.>               
I will send you another
maybe tomorrow night.

Good night.
😊

No.166 10/01/06 22:08
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 幸せ者さん😃

I'm going to answer your questions.

I sometimes tried to communicat with others in English.🔤

I used to go to an English language school. After having finished taking all the lessons,I lost the chance to talk with others in English as a matter of course.🔤

Then I was anxious about my English ability.I was wondering if I learned not to speak English at all.😥

I went to the place lots of English speakers were and made it a rule to address them in English.💡

After that I could find chance to talk English with some Japanese people,so I made use of it.😁

There were some people who wanted study English,and they gathered at the place like a public hall and talked English 90 minutes once a week,so I took part in it.Then I didn't have to spend any money on it.💰

There is another chance to study English,but I'll talk you about it next time.See you later😁

No.167 10/01/06 22:14
幸せ者113 ( ♀ )

>> 163 To 幸せ者さん😃 I assume there is neither absolute goodness nor evil,so t… Nushi san

The answer for my question, “Do you walk for your health ?” The answer is no, but you do not have to worry so much.

I do not walk so often during winter.

I will sleep now, and will   send you another message   maybe tomorrow evening.

No.168 10/01/07 06:40
幸せ者113 ( ♀ )

Nushi san Good morning.

I felt a little cold, maybe the temperature of my feet were low and it causes the cold.

I will write you as soon as I feel better.

Have a nice day☀

No.169 10/01/07 19:00
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To幸せ者さん

Good evening.How do you feel?Are you all right,but more than half a day passed until your last mail, so I hope you are in condition.😔

By the way,I said about another chance to talk my remark in English,I didn't carry it out more than I expected.😚

My English diary is displayed at a bulletin of site of cellphone.Some other people who take advantage of it show some requests.📲

For instance,「Could anyone say these Japanese in English」

Almost all of them are short sentence and aren't so difficult,but it didn' interest me at all😔

At Christmas there was a requet for long sentence.It's a remrk of a woman to her sweetheart.I tried to do it but I didn't,for I thought it too foolish to do it,it's none of the business.😚

This kind of delicate feeling,female psychology is hard for me to say in English.😚

To be continued.See you later👋

No.170 10/01/07 20:30
幸せ者113 ( ♀ )

>> 169 Nushi san, good evening.

Thank you for your response.  I saw one of your
response to other thread.
You were helping the
‘Thread Nushi’who was asking for
help which was ‘Sushi Neta’ in English.
Your answer were helpful and that's why Nushi was helped a lot. I thought you are a true teacher.

By the way how do you like my poem? I at first wrote it in French, but as it is a thread only in English here, I   changed the language in it.
The concept is “If I was
grown up feeling the sea
nearby”
My hometown is a bit far from the sea.

Nushi san, I'll write you
again⤴

No.171 10/01/07 21:03
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 幸せ者さん

Good evening.I'm sorry to say,but I'm too drunk to express oneself in English at once.🍺

Please wait for a while.Please don't blame me for it🙏

No.172 10/01/07 21:19
幸せ者113 ( ♀ )

>> 171 Nushi san, it's A-Okay!

Have comfortable moment, you don't have to be in a hurry.
I'll write you tomorrow
morning. ☀

Good night🐘

No.173 10/01/08 19:33
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 幸せ者さん

Good evening.

You said I was helpful and I was happy to hear that,but it's just that I copied a whole of the page about the 「Sushineta」 in the book,“Kore wo eigo de iemasuka”🐡

The words I know and describe the spelling exactly are no more than four.Tuna,octopus,salmon and squid.😔

I've never known most of them until I described them,but I'm sure it's ok,for the result is all right.Some people were pleased with my remarks and thought it useful.💡

If I feel I don't have enough knowledge about English,I only have to study it harder,though it's easy to say but difficult to put it into practice.😚

I'm going to say about your poem.It means that you love to live in a place next to the sea because you wrote the poem?If I'm wrong,I'm sorry.🌴

I don't know what say about the poem because I don't read the whole work,but I'm impresse with you,for you study not only English but also French.‼See you later.😁

No.174 10/01/08 20:13
幸せ者113 ( ♀ )

>> 173 Nushi san, good evening.

I hope you are feeling
comfortable.

‘Kore wo eigo de iemasuka'
You have found a suitable
book, didnt you? To find a thing which fits the purpose is one of one's gift, you seem to be good at it.
I can say tuna, salmon, and octopus right away but squid was out of my data. You know more sea creature than I do.
About my poem, let me explain, I wish I grew up watching
forever far sea and feel the
wave when I am lost mentally and make my will
stronger than now. Actually as I was born in the city, sometimes I feel myself one of many others. I just feel I'm missing the center part of my soul. I will be
releafed if this uncomplete explanation would be
understood by Nushi san.

I'll be waiting for your reply. ⤴

No.175 10/01/08 21:45
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 幸せ者さん

Thank you for your message.I seem to understand your feeling about the sea.There are some people jike you. Some people love the sky and the other sea like you.💮

I think you are sound.Even if you experience many hardships,you will be able to overcome them.

Roughly speaking,it seem to be two kinds of people when they come across hardships.

Some people overcome it and mature,turning their distress into mental nourishment.🎊

The others don't overcome their hardships. Even though they're their fault, they wouldn't admit it.

Needless to say you're a former.I assume there are some people who are encouraged by your way of thinkig and behaviors.You are decent person.

On the other hand,as for me……

Feeling too shameful to say😳

I'going to drink from now on,so I'm afraid I can't send back my message tonight. Sorry🙇

No.176 10/01/09 17:59
幸せ者113 ( ♀ )

>> 175 Nushi san, Good evening.

Today I am going to prepair meal, as soon as I complete cooking and have supper, I
will send you message.

No.177 10/01/09 19:11
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 幸せ者さん

Thank you for message. What kind of side dish for the meal are you cooking?🍚

Speaking of cooking,I like reading a recipe book.When reading it,I often feel like eating some of the side dish,and I actually cook them as a appetizer for drinking.🍺

For example,a pork cutlet served with egg and onion top of a bowl of rice,and a bowl of rice topped with chicken and eggs,but in my case I cook them as the appetizer without rice.🍺

They are easy to cook.In my case,I only have to chop,slice,dice or shred the ingredient of the dish and stew them with what we call 「Tsuyu no moto」👍

Do you know 「Tuyu no moto」?It's useful and helpful.I only have to dilute the liquid according to the dish.💡

As for pork cutlet I buy it at a supermarket.🐷

I find it complicated to wash dishes.😔

See you later😁

• << 179 Nushi san, I am glad to have another message from you. At the beginning, I would tell you that I was glad to hearthat you got my feeling about sea. I was encouraged a lot. ‘DASHI NO MOTO' may be a   product similar to ‘HONDASHI'I suppose. Is it a product of Ajinomoto company? If it is so, I use to put it in my cooking pan with soysauce and other material for adding flavor. As you wrote me, dish wash is what I don't like to do.⬅You know what, when I read ‘Chaku Resu’from this thread, 〔 '〕is changed to 〔&apos;〕 ❗ I'll return the subject. Dish wash is hard after meal when starting to be quiet. Today as supper, the menu was Chinese Pilaf. Some of the vegitables were cooked too much💧 I am not used to, my family was eating without complain. I knew I've received another message from you. I will read it after I wash dishes⤴

No.178 10/01/09 20:02
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 幸せ者さん

I love to watch a quiz program on TV.About 90 minutes passed since your last message,so I hope you have finished your meal,for I'm going to talk about 「W.C」,so if you don't eat dinner yet please stop reading these sentences.🙅

There was a quiz on the program.☝

「W.C」is a abbreviation of a phrase,so do you know it?🚻

To tell the truth I didn't know the answer of it until an emcee answered.😔

It's a water closet,though you may have known it.😚

See you later😁

• << 180 Thank you for your message watching quiz program. I unfortunately knew W.C. is from water closet.I feel regret that you and I could  not share the happiness to  have another knowledge. Return back to the ‘menu'. You may be telling me that you cook ‘tsumami or ate for beer’,is that right? You were trying to tell me that you cook‘ Oyako don’, ‘ pork egg don’ without rice, am I correct? I have also a misunderstanding⇔malentendu(🇫),‘ DASHI NO MOTO’is liquid and this will be all to add as season, is that right? If it is so, ‘ DASHI NO MOTO’may be useful. Now I am getting sleepy, but there is one thing I would like to make sure with you⤴ ⬇ B.C.(‘Kigenzen’ in English) is from〈before Christ〉, A.D.(‘Seireki’ in Latin)is from〈anno domini〉. Would it not be unified in English when you use christian era, C.E.? I suppose I am not wrong❓ See you again. I hope you take a good sleep. Good night🐘

No.179 10/01/09 21:09
幸せ者113 ( ♀ )

>> 177 To 幸せ者さん Thank you for message. What kind of side dish for the meal … Nushi san, I am glad to have another message from you.

At the beginning, I would tell you that I was glad to hearthat you got my feeling about
sea. I was encouraged a lot.

‘DASHI NO MOTO' may be a  
product similar to ‘HONDASHI'I suppose. Is it a product
of Ajinomoto company?
If it is so, I use to put it
in my cooking pan with
soysauce and other material
for adding flavor.

As you wrote me, dish wash is what I don't like to do.⬅You know what, when I read
‘Chaku Resu’from this
thread, 〔 '〕is changed to
〔&apos;〕 ❗

I'll return the
subject.
Dish wash is hard after meal
when starting to be quiet.

Today as supper, the menu was Chinese Pilaf. Some of the
vegitables were cooked too
much💧 I am not used to, my
family was eating without
complain.

I knew I've received another message from you. I will read it after I wash dishes⤴

• << 181 To 幸せ者さん Hello.I'm surprised a little to hear that you've already known the meaning of 「W.C」 You have a wide knowledge of many things.💮 As for my seasoning,the company that produce isn't 「Ajinomoto」It's 「Ninben」.I assume 「Ajino moto」,the company is major than the other 「Ninben」.I also use 「Hondashi」.🍚 As for two kinds of rice of bowl,you're right.Speaking of cooking please don't worry the failure. As proverb says 「Failure is a stepping-stone to success.🙆 In addition,vegetable is very healthy,so even if we eat too much,it isn't bad for our health👍 I'm going to answer another questions next time See you later.Have a good afternoon.☀

No.180 10/01/09 23:26
幸せ者113 ( ♀ )

>> 178 To 幸せ者さん I love to watch a quiz program on TV.About 90 minutes passe… Thank you for your message
watching quiz program.
I unfortunately knew W.C. is
from water closet.I feel
regret that you and I could  not share the happiness to 
have another knowledge.

Return back to the ‘menu'.
You may be telling me that
you cook ‘tsumami or ate for beer’,is that right?
You were trying to tell me
that you cook‘ Oyako don’,
‘ pork egg don’ without
rice, am I correct?

I have also a misunderstanding⇔malentendu(🇫),‘ DASHI NO
MOTO’is liquid and this will be all to add as season, is
that right? If it is so,
‘ DASHI NO MOTO’may be
useful.

Now I am getting sleepy, but
there is one thing I would
like to make sure with
you⤴

B.C.(‘Kigenzen’ in English) is from〈before Christ〉,
A.D.(‘Seireki’ in Latin)is from〈anno domini〉.
Would it not be unified in
English when you use
christian era, C.E.?
I suppose I am not wrong❓

See you again.
I hope you take a good sleep. Good night🐘

• << 184 To 幸せ者さん Hello again. You said you're nervous,but I don't think you are,for I'm sure there is a ground of several words phrase.🙆 For example there are lots of phrase of going to the restroom.Tyoudu,手水,the pronunciation changed,settin 雪隠or otearai.😚 When going to a restroom,some people don't want the others to know their conduct,so they learned to say a phrase which camouflage their behaviors. As time passes,theycome to know the meaning of the conduct,so we learn to hear another phrase of the it,and as time…… It has been repeating for a long time,so there are many phrases.🙋 It is a good thing for us to doubt about something. When being children we were interesting in everything around us,and we annoyed growned up around us. Without curiosity and a question,it weren't for change of society and development of society.😃 See you later. Have a good evening😁

No.181 10/01/10 11:51
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

>> 179 Nushi san, I am glad to have another message from you. At the beginni… To 幸せ者さん

Hello.I'm surprised a little to hear that you've already known the meaning of 「W.C」

You have a wide knowledge of many things.💮

As for my seasoning,the company that produce isn't 「Ajinomoto」It's 「Ninben」.I assume 「Ajino moto」,the company is major than the other 「Ninben」.I also use 「Hondashi」.🍚

As for two kinds of rice of bowl,you're right.Speaking of cooking please don't worry the failure. As proverb says 「Failure is a stepping-stone to success.🙆

In addition,vegetable is very healthy,so even if we eat too much,it isn't bad for our health👍

I'm going to answer another questions next time See you later.Have a good afternoon.☀

No.182 10/01/10 13:04
幸せ者113 ( ♀ )

>> 181 Nushi san, Hello.

It happens to be just I knew
what W.C. is, there may be
lot more of words Nushi san
knows but I don't.

‘NINBEN' is known as food
company of katsuobushi, if
my memory is right.

I have asked you about 
how to write the
Christian era.
①B.C.,② A.D. are the two
way to write①before Christ and②Christian era. I at first and until I knew the fact
just a couple of
weeks ago, thought A.D. also
was an initial letter of
English. Recently, I find
out it is Latin.
Then, I wondered why people
use these two abbreviation
as a pair, even if these
two are different language.
Maybe I am too nervous about
it🔍

I will have lunch now,
It's not so much, maybe
some dish and sweet potato for dessert🍠
See you later.😃
Have a nice afternoon.

No.183 10/01/10 14:14
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 幸せ者さん

Hello again.In your message,「&apo」 became 「'」 so it is easy to read.You send your message with your personal computer to my cellphone, so ithappened, I'm wondering.I'm grateful to you for it.😃

As to 「A.D」,「B.C」and「C.E」,I think you're right. To tell the truth,I didn't know the era 「C.E」at all,so I made sure it with my dictionary.

There is another expression of era,「B.C.E」,as you may know.There is a expression like that in my dictionary.

「B.C.E」means before the Common Era.They hated the relation to Christ when they use the era,so they say another expression of era,「B.C.E」☝

As for religion, the Western are different from the Japanese. They are greatly influenced by religion,but it does't mean all the people accept it,but it happened occurred to me,so it's from unreliable source.😚

See you later.Have a nice day.☀

No.184 10/01/10 17:13
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

>> 180 Thank you for your message watching quiz program. I unfortunately kne… To 幸せ者さん

Hello again. You said you're nervous,but I don't think you are,for I'm sure there is a ground of several words phrase.🙆

For example there are lots of phrase of going to the restroom.Tyoudu,手水,the pronunciation changed,settin 雪隠or otearai.😚

When going to a restroom,some people don't want the others to know their conduct,so they learned to say a phrase which camouflage their behaviors.

As time passes,theycome to know the meaning of the conduct,so we learn to hear another phrase of the it,and as time……

It has been repeating for a long time,so there are many phrases.🙋

It is a good thing for us to doubt about something. When being children we were interesting in everything around us,and we annoyed growned up around us.

Without curiosity and a question,it weren't for change of society and development of society.😃

See you later. Have a good evening😁

• << 186 Nushi san, I have completed supper and dish wash around  19:00 and sending you this message, These couple of days the top news are, 〈Futemma base Isetsu〉, 〈winter Olympic  games 2010 held in Vancouver.〉I am looking forward watching figure skate during Olympic period.⤴ It is beautiful, without thinking difficult technical matter. Your explanation of toilet is interesting.🎵 People have to use new word for expressing it to avoid being undestood immediately. (*^.^*) I was cooking miso soup with potherb mustard (⇔mizuna), the bottom part is harder than leaf part, I boiled the hard part for long time than leaf part. It was 75% of professional taste🔰 It's a long way.🐤 Good night, Nushi san. I hope you have a nice sleep🐘
  • << 187 Nushi san, Good evening. My policy is【Make an effort in my best speed.】 Recently I am paying attention to the figure skater's shoes. I don't know who is pioneer,(←is the spell correct?) but probably from the visual point of view, the shoes are covered with tights for players, which most of the woman player do. But it is said that player herself is easy to skate not covering the skate shoes. Please pass through this message in case you are not interested in. Good night for now. 🐘

No.185 10/01/10 17:27
幸せ者113 ( ♀ )

Nushi san, thank you for your message No.184. I will read it and send you a reply as
soon as I complete preparing meal, and have supper. ⤴

I'll write you later.

No.186 10/01/10 20:45
幸せ者113 ( ♀ )

>> 184 To 幸せ者さん Hello again. You said you're nervous,but I don't think you … Nushi san, I have completed
supper and dish wash around  19:00 and sending you this
message,
These couple of days the top
news are, 〈Futemma base
Isetsu〉, 〈winter Olympic  games 2010 held in Vancouver.〉I am looking forward
watching figure skate during
Olympic period.⤴
It is beautiful, without
thinking
difficult technical matter.

Your explanation of toilet
is interesting.🎵
People have to use new word
for expressing it to
avoid being undestood immediately.
(*^.^*)

I was cooking miso soup
with potherb mustard
(⇔mizuna), the bottom part is harder than leaf part, I
boiled
the hard part for long time
than leaf part. It was 75%
of professional taste🔰 It's a long way.🐤

Good night, Nushi san.
I hope you have a nice sleep🐘

No.187 10/01/10 23:43
幸せ者113 ( ♀ )

>> 184 To 幸せ者さん Hello again. You said you're nervous,but I don't think you … Nushi san, Good evening.

My policy is【Make an effort
in my best speed.】

Recently I am paying attention to the figure skater's shoes. I don't know who is pioneer,(←is the spell correct?) but probably from the visual
point of view, the shoes are
covered with tights for
players, which most of the
woman player do.

But it is said that player
herself is easy to skate
not covering the skate shoes.

Please pass through this
message in case you are not
interested in.

Good night for now. 🐘

No.188 10/01/11 19:51
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 幸せ者さん

Good evening.Thank you for your message and I'm sorry to be late for my reply.🙇

By the way,you seem to be interested in the figure skate.I think you may had possibly wanted to be a player of the figure skate. Speaking of the winter sports,there are lots of splendid players of the winter sports who come from Aichi prefecture.It is said that those players are greatly influenced Midori I to.⛄

Speaking of potherb mustard,the other day I cooked the vegetable and deep-fried bean curd(油揚げ).My cooking is one-pot dish cooked at the table,what we call 鍋物料理.🍲

I stewed these two ingredients with soup stock(出し),sake,salt and soysauce.As a matter of course I poured hot water on the deep fried bean curd so as to get rid of oil.👍

By the way,the spelling of 「pioneer」,you're right.💯

See you later😁

No.189 10/01/11 20:47
幸せ者113 ( ♀ )

>> 188 Nushi san, thank you for your another message🎵

As you guessed, I once or
twice had thought to be a
player of the figure skate.
Isn't it fastinating? The costume, selection of music, I
also pay attention to the
comment of the players after
they play.🎤

Your cooking, one-pot dish,
Nabe-Ryouri🍲 made me hungry
even if I had already had my supper(today, a parent cooked) and washed the dishes.
You are a good cook, getting
rid of oil from abura age⤴
I thought you are good cook
also because you put the soy-
sauce and other seasonings
all by yourself.😃

I have got a self confidence
that you let me know spelling of 「pioneer」, I wrote was
right.💯← you know what? the
mark you put at the end was
so heartful.

I'll write you again later.
Take good care of yourself.

No.190 10/01/11 21:51
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To幸せ者さん

Thank you for your message. As you told me,in fact I don't know about you almost at all,but at least I know only one thing.You carry on English message to my diary,it means your English ability improves.💯

If I were a teacher,I would 💯 mark to a pupil,according to its the amount of the effort, distinguished it from the result of the exam,it means a prize for effort, though I think you can spdak the conversations of every day life.👍

Please keep up with it🙋

Good night.May you have a fantastic dream.😁

No.191 10/01/11 22:23
幸せ者113 ( ♀ )

>> 190 Nushi san, thank you for your message.

I would tell you that
influenced by your eagerness
of improving
English conversation level,
I started learning English recently.😃

I also be careful of my
spelling, words.

I checked my recent message to you because I was not sure.

I found out the word I was not sure was not suitable.🙇

×heartfull
○hearty
I find the correct word in
a dictionary.
I supposed to meant: “You are kind.”

I would send another message to respectful Nushi san as
soon as I can.

Good night, have a nice
sleep. 🐘

No.192 10/01/12 21:51
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To幸せ者さん

Good night. Thank you for message.I was happy and surprised to hear your last message,for I've never thought you were influenced by my poor English.😚

I have to confess one thing.I was wondering if I gave up studying English when I received your first message.😔

As you know this,I wanted to be an instructor of a cramming school(学習塾),but my school background prevents me from doing the job.I've never been to neither college nor university.I thought many cramming schools refused me,though other accepted me,but considering the treatment they offered,I couldn't accept it.I'm getting older.I was discouraged.😔

Your messages encouraged me and I collected myself and started studying English again.😁

See you later. Have a good night.🌙

No.193 10/01/12 22:09
幸せ者113 ( ♀ )

>> 192 Nushi san, thank you for
explaining how you feel
about your English life⤴

Each person has it's own thought I think.

I have trouble in my eyes now, forgive me I will send you another message at the moment I feel better.🙇

It's getting colder tomorrow,
so keep warm this night!
Good night🐘

No.194 10/01/12 22:30
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 幸せ者さん

Good night again,though I'm afraid it's not a good night at all for you.Please take care of yourself.Needless to say,you should go to an eye doctor tomorrow and you don't have to answer to this message.I hope you recover from the sickness. Please have a nice sleep.🌙

No.195 10/01/13 17:31
幸せ者113 ( ♀ )

>> 194 Nushi san, good evening.

I feel dull pain in my eyes.

Eye doctor was closed
unusually. I could not see
the doctor. Maybe tomorrow
I can.

I would have to let my eyes
take a rest🌠

I will send you message
when I recover. 💉

Have a nice evening😊

No.196 10/01/13 19:42
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To幸せ者さん

Good evening.Thank you for your message.Unfortunately,the eye doctor closed.I'm wondering some of them close on weekday and open on Saturday.😔

I hesitated to send message to you,for these tiny letters are harmful for your eyes.😔

On the other hand,when suffering from something bad like you, I would be very happy if I took a message of encouragement from someone.🙋

Needless to say,you don't have to send back your message,and please have a good rest.I'm looking forward to your message when you recover completely. Have a good night.🌙

No.197 10/01/14 20:03
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 幸せ者さん

Good evening.How are your eyes?Do the dull pain of your eyes ease?I hope your condition isn't so serious.😥

By the way,the other day I expressed Earnest Hemingway,but I've not completed it entirely,so I'll finish it.If you set 「着レスーアラーム」 on my diary,please switch off it.I'm afraid unless you do it,the alarm bothers you.If your condition is so good,you don't have to do it.👀

Please take care of yourself.See you laterHave a good night😁

No.198 10/01/14 20:28
幸せ者113 ( ♀ )

>> 197 Nushi san, sorry for my
absence.

Very thoughtful of you to send me message.

My dull pain in back side of
eyes is not as bad as
yesterday.⤴

Oh, please write about
Hemingway, who is a famous writer. including I, people
will read it and will have
knowledge.🎵
I will set the ‘Chaku resu’ off, but will be waiting for reading it when I feel
fine.😺

It was a cold day today. 🌠
Please have a very nice
evening.🐘

No.199 10/01/14 20:52
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

Earnest HemingwayⅢ

「The sun also rises」 is a typical work of which the author expressed the lost generation of indulged in drinking and seek to make love with his strongest style.☀

After he published 「The sun also rises」,he announced such masterpieces one after another as 「A farewell to Arms」,「For Whom the Bell Tolls」,「The Snows of kilimanjaro」 and he went to a battle front as a war correspondent when World WarⅡ began.🔫

「The Old Man and the Sea」 is famous for his latter work.This work is a masterpiece in his later years in which the author described the severity of the nature and the bravery of the human being.

To be continued,some day.By😁

No.200 10/01/14 21:27
蚤野心蔵 ( 40代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

To 幸せ者さん

Thank you for your message.I'm a relieved a little to hear your condition got better.I assume you went to the eye docter,and what did he or she say about the condition of your eyes?😔

Is your condition a sty?though I've never suffered from the condition,so I don't know anything about it very much.😚

As you told,it is very cold.Let's take care of ourselves not to have a cold.See you later.😁

• << 201 Nushi san, good evening❗ I would apologize of being absent for a while. Now I feel better. I have read your digest written about Hemingway🎵 I was reading his personal history and knew he had met Andre Malraux(French writer) in Spain at the year 1937. At the same year he wrote To Have and Have not 『Motsu to motanuto』 Well, Idon't have so much knowledge about history but I hope to learn about it constantly. Yesterday, today may be the most cold days in this winter🐧 Good night😊 I'll see you tomorrow🎵
投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

何でも雑談!掲示板のスレ一覧

何でも雑談掲示板。みんなで楽しくまったり語り🗯合おう❗ 暇つぶしにもぴったり。いつでもどこでも投稿や閲覧が可能です。

• レス新
  • 人気
  • スレ新
  • レス少
新しくスレを作成する