新しいレスの受付は終了しました

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

No.201 07/09/07 18:33
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 200 Hi,Priest😺.

I felt good today,but I had a nap and I had a long nightmare,so now I'm so tired😿.

I will go shopping from now.

Did you eat something?Please take care.

Have a good evening.

Kaya

No.202 07/09/08 06:48
Priest ( zrmn1 )

♍🌻
How are you this morning,Kaya Zaq Riko Yuka Liz⁉🎵🎵🎵

Are you still sleeping⁉

I'm writing a letter in my dream.

I'll forget it when waking up.

Have a nice day❗

See you,friends.♍

No.203 07/09/09 10:11
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

🌒 Morning, Everybody❗🙋

It's a beautiful morning.✨

Just proper for the start of a lazy sunday of september.

But, maybe‥It'll be a hot and humid day again, today.

You know, now summer's gone. But it hasn't gone far away, yet.

Have a good day

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.204 07/09/10 22:29
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

Hi,friends😺!

I'm so sorry I'm so late🙇🙇.On Saturday&Sunday,I&my friends had a big ivent.So I was so busy,and so tired.I'm still tired,but I came here to say “Hi!”for my friends😺✨.

Please have a good dream🌌.

Talk to you soon✨💖✨.

Love,Kaya.

• << 212 ivent❌🙅➡event⭕🙆

No.205 07/09/11 02:39
Priest ( zrmn1 )

>> 204 🚨 Zaq 師匠 I've a question.

①I'glad to say so.
②I'glad you say so.
①and②の違いを知りたいのですが、私のスレタイに間違いの指摘がありました。

ご指導お願い致します。🙏

I will be waiting for your instruction.
See you later😊.

No.206 07/09/11 03:09
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 205 🌒 Hi, Priest❗🙋

は~い(^^)

① I'm glad to say so.
  (= I say so)

② I'm glad you say so.
  (= You say so)

動詞に対する主語が違います✌

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.207 07/09/11 03:25
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 206 🌒 ていうか②は‥💡

I'm glad you said so.✨😉

No.208 07/09/11 04:58
Priest ( zrmn1 )

>> 207 💡 Zaq 師匠

I'v got it.

Thank you very much for your instrucion. 🙏

See you again.☺

No.209 07/09/11 17:29
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 208 🌒 Good Evenning, Priest❗🙋

Hey yo❗ Don call me that fuckin' way, maan❗ I'm not your 師匠, jus call me Zaq, god damnt it‼(Lol)😁

Well..I saw your thread.👀
There, some lady was pointing your slips, u know.

Now, this is my opinion, Priest.

I suppose your English is getting really better than when you've joined here.✨
(‥In the begginning, sometimes your writings weren't make any senses, but now...^^)

I know u're trying.
And I know u're improving.

But, sometimes you're still making lots of mistakes and you can't notice them.

And, sometimes‥you're teaching them wrong.

You know‥they love you and trust you.

So, you should be careful when you tell them, Priest.

I think that way.😁

But don't worry. I can help you anytime when you need me.

Just call my name.

‥I'll be right there.

I'll be back

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

• << 213 🙆 Hi,Zaq❗ はい。解りました。無責任な事して、恥ずかしく思っています。今後慎重に取り組みます。アドバイス有り難う御座いました。次いでに彼女に訂正を依頼しておりました。もし、間違いがありましたら、容赦なく訂正お願い致します。🙏

No.210 07/09/11 17:50
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 209 Zaq,eveningのスペル間違ってる…体力モタナイ…おやすみ…😪。

No.211 07/09/11 18:12
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 210 おやすみ

No.212 07/09/11 18:15
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 204 Hi,friends😺! I'm so sorry I'm so late🙇🙇.On Saturday&Sunday,I&my frien… ivent❌🙅➡event⭕🙆

• << 215 Oops,thanks,Zaq🙇. I'm getting better,so I want to go shopping tomorrow.Oh,I want to find a good cafe☕. See ya🌠. Love,Kaya.

No.213 07/09/11 18:46
Priest ( zrmn1 )

>> 209 🌒 Good Evenning, Priest❗🙋 Hey yo❗ Don call me that fuckin' way, maan❗… 🙆 Hi,Zaq❗ はい。解りました。無責任な事して、恥ずかしく思っています。今後慎重に取り組みます。アドバイス有り難う御座いました。次いでに彼女に訂正を依頼しておりました。もし、間違いがありましたら、容赦なく訂正お願い致します。🙏

No.214 07/09/11 19:00
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 213 かく言う私が主に怒られてます(笑)😂

No.215 07/09/12 00:46
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 212 ivent❌🙅➡event⭕🙆 Oops,thanks,Zaq🙇.

I'm getting better,so I want to go shopping tomorrow.Oh,I want to find a good cafe☕.

See ya🌠.

Love,Kaya.

No.216 07/09/12 01:01
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

🌒 I was off today❗🙋

The rain is coming down in buckets now. I'm idling away at home and enjoying this heavy weather 'coz I like it
It seems there's a poor showing lately, isn't it ? Are you ladies busy ?

Well, only Priest is here, but you know, he isn't my real target.(Lol)😜

Now, let's make our thread lively again like before.✨

Have a good dream

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

• << 218 🌏☀Hi,everybody☀🌏How are you getting along⁉🎵🎵🎵 I've came here because I lack shame again.It's a beautiful day in my city.☀ How about in(all of)your region⁉🐣 What're ya doing every day🎵 💖Riko❗ Are you still alive🐣⁉ If you are eating the atomoshere,😁 you are to appear in the thread.I wanna watch your baby face.I'll try to belong to you again.😻 I guess you must give up.🙆I know your weak point.😸 Oh,I suddenly changed my mind. My next target is you. ⬇ 💖Yuka:I'll tell the truth to you.I love you with all of my heart from the heaven.👻I know you have a kid.living in Osaka,having a 👨boyfriend,teaching 📖English and so on.~ I don't care~ 🌠I noticed when I was waked up. It was my dream.😥 And I've changed ♍ into 😢.I'm a three years old Boy now. So. Can I call you (Riko mama,Yuka mamy)😢‼⁉ I,m very sorry that writing a pretty broken English without hesitation.🙇 上記は良くない見本でした。誰か直して😢マセタ③歳児より See ya later.😊 Next target Guess who⁉

No.217 07/09/12 11:15
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 216 Yep,😿where is Riko?Where is my sis?Are you ladies busy?Let's have a lot of conversations again😿.

Love,Kaya.

No.218 07/09/12 12:10
Priest ( zrmn1 )

>> 216 🌒 I was off today❗🙋 The rain is coming down in buckets now. I'm idlin… 🌏☀Hi,everybody☀🌏How are you getting along⁉🎵🎵🎵 I've came here because I lack shame again.It's a beautiful day in my city.☀ How about in(all of)your region⁉🐣 What're ya doing every day🎵

💖Riko❗ Are you still alive🐣⁉ If you are eating the atomoshere,😁 you are to appear in the thread.I wanna watch your baby face.I'll try to belong to you again.😻 I guess you must give up.🙆I know your weak point.😸
Oh,I suddenly changed my mind. My next target is you.

💖Yuka:I'll tell the truth to you.I love you with all of my heart from the heaven.👻I know you have a kid.living in Osaka,having a 👨boyfriend,teaching 📖English and so on.~
I don't care~
🌠I noticed when I was waked up. It was my dream.😥 And I've changed ♍ into 😢.I'm a three years old Boy now. So. Can I call you (Riko mama,Yuka mamy)😢‼⁉
I,m very sorry that writing a pretty broken English without hesitation.🙇

上記は良くない見本でした。誰か直して😢マセタ③歳児より

See ya later.😊

Next target Guess who⁉

• << 221 🌒 What the hell‥💧😩 ‥is that, Priest❓😁 It isn't a good joke, u know Ladies must be confusing on your ugly massages.😁LOL Never forget that this is Kaya's thread, please. You know, you should more be polite like when you talk in Japanese. Be nice, be cool. You know, that's the priest. I'll be back (hey!you stole my phrase!😂)         Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.219 07/09/13 01:40
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

🌒 Hi, Riko❗🙋

As soon as that hottest summer has gone, fall has come with cold air by contrast here in our place.

Well, it's undoubtly colder than last september.

How about your place, Riko ?

Nighty night✨

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.220 07/09/13 01:50
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

🌒 Hey, Yuka❗🙋

Where have you gone, lady ?

I miss you‥

🔥🚀

No.221 07/09/15 01:07
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 218 🌏☀Hi,everybody☀🌏How are you getting along⁉🎵🎵🎵 I've came here because I… 🌒 What the hell‥💧😩

‥is that, Priest❓😁

It isn't a good joke, u know
Ladies must be confusing on your ugly massages.😁LOL

Never forget that this is Kaya's thread, please.

You know, you should more be polite like when you talk in Japanese.

Be nice, be cool.

You know, that's the priest.

I'll be back
(hey!you stole my phrase!😂)

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.222 07/09/15 01:29
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

🌒 Everybody‥❓😥

Nobody was here these days.
Besides, our thread owner didn't even come. Kaya came over my thread, but here‥💧

I'm feeling mighty lonsome, now. It's all because of you ladies..

Voglio piangere,

perche mi sento solo..

Ci vediamo.

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

• << 224 Oh.Zaq,what did you say in Itary?

No.223 07/09/15 11:24
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 222 Hi,Zaq.I'm sorry I didn't come here.But,you're right.I felt so bad about his response.

Priest,we have conversations.Even when we talk in English,we have to be polite each other.

But your responses for Riko&Yuka were always“You're my target.”“Next target is you.”.You know they already have their soul mate.Even if they didn't have any soul mate,your words must be so disgust for ladies.Because we have conversations.We have some rules.

In the beginnig,you always asked “Are you a single?”for ladies.I was so confused.But it got worse.At least,your“joke”was so weird for me.Here is so precious place for me,but I couldn't come here.Can you imagine how sad it is?

Please think about it,Priest.

Kaya

No.224 07/09/15 11:27
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 222 🌒 Everybody‥❓😥 Nobody was here these days. Besides, our thread owner … Oh.Zaq,what did you say in Itary?

• << 226 🌒 Oh, Kaya❗😁 What's itary ?😁 I just said something in Italian. I wanna cry 'coz I'm sad.. I meant that way.(^^)         Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.225 07/09/16 13:21
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

🌒 Wow❗🔥😲

Kaya talks a lot❗😂ワオ‥I'm surprised a little.(Lol)

Well‥this time, Priest must be confusing, I suppose.

But I believe, he'll be coming back soon, maybe.(^^)

It's a beautiful day.☀

I have time enough.😁

Everybody, have a good sunday. I'll be back.

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.226 07/09/16 13:33
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 224 Oh.Zaq,what did you say in Itary? 🌒 Oh, Kaya❗😁

What's itary ?😁 I just said something in Italian.

I wanna cry 'coz I'm sad..

I meant that way.(^^)

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.227 07/09/17 01:18
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

🌒 Hi, Nobody❗😩

Nobody was here today,again.

Ladies‥Priest‥

Is this thread over ?

Is this thread dead ?

Ciao❗😂🔥🚀

• << 229 Sorry,Zaq.I felt really bad yesterday. I don wanna miss this thread,I don wanna lose my friends.Zaq,could you help me? And Riko,Yuka,please come back here😢.I really miss you. I'll waiting for you,friends. Love.Kaya.

No.228 07/09/17 01:24
Priest ( zrmn1 )

🙇Apologies🙇

I read the responses of(Kaya,Zaq)you. To be sure,I'm perplexed,too.I said a lot of odd jokes.I apologize sincerely about it.Kaya,zaq(to especially Riko and Yuka)and so on.Pardon what caused misunderstanding in broken English of the unpleasant jokes.To be or not to be,that's question.So I'll not be able to return there already.
I'm making an effort for the English improvement now.Because I don't cause misunderstanding.

この乱英文ご容赦願います。🙇

• << 230 🌒 Hi, Priest❗🙋 Ha-ha❗Your sentense was kinda difficult for me but I've got it. Just take it easy, and be cool.(^^)         Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.229 07/09/17 03:50
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 227 🌒 Hi, Nobody❗😩 Nobody was here today,again. Ladies‥Priest‥ Is this … Sorry,Zaq.I felt really bad yesterday.

I don wanna miss this thread,I don wanna lose my friends.Zaq,could you help me?

And Riko,Yuka,please come back here😢.I really miss you.

I'll waiting for you,friends.

Love.Kaya.

No.230 07/09/17 10:14
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 228 🙇Apologies🙇 I read the responses of(Kaya,Zaq)you. To be sure,I'm perp… 🌒 Hi, Priest❗🙋

Ha-ha❗Your sentense was kinda difficult for me but I've got it.

Just take it easy, and be cool.(^^)

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.231 07/09/17 11:08
Yuka ( 30代 ♀ 9iZk1 )

Hi,Cool guys‼🐯

I'm so sorry,Long time no see❗

I'v been very busy.
Please forgive me.🙇💧

Kaya,Zaq,I get what you're saying.

Priest,Please be cool.You have no regard for others.I love my kid and my boy.not you,and I'm not your mommy.

But you're one of my friend.😊

Kaya,Zaq,Riko,Liz and あ~ちゃん.You're great sis,bro,and friends to me.I love you‼☺💕💕

Today is my son's birthday❗✌👶🎂

We'll go out for lunch,and hold a small party for him.He's just 11 years old❗🙌✨I'm really pleased.😊

Have a good day,everyone‼🙋✨

言いたい事が上手く英語で言えませんが…🙇

• << 233 🌒 Buongiorno, Yuka❗🙋 Long time no see and happy birthday to your son.🎊👮 I've been expecting for your coming, while you've been kept me waiting here.😜 Now, I suppose I don'need to talk a lot 'cuz I know you'll be back again very soon.😁 I'll be back         Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀
  • << 234 🎀 Hi,Yuka 🙋 Long time no see! I missed you.💕 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉Happy birthday🎉🎉 to your son 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 I hope you and your son will have a great birthday party.🎂📦🎂🎁 See you soon ☺

No.232 07/09/17 11:28
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 231 Oh,my sis😭‼Long time no see‼I'm so so glad you're here again.I was afraid that I might lose my precious sis😿.But now you're here,and I can say “Happy birthday🎂🙌💐✨.” to your boy😹.11years old…I know some 5th grade kids.They are so sweet😻.Your boy must be so sweet,too💕💕.

You're great mom,sis.Please be happy with your boy&boyfriend.Please say Happy Birthday to your boy😊.

Talk to you later.

Love,Kaya.

No.233 07/09/17 12:27
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 231 Hi,Cool guys‼🐯 I'm so sorry,Long time no see❗ I'v been very bus… 🌒 Buongiorno, Yuka❗🙋

Long time no see and happy birthday to your son.🎊👮 I've been expecting for your coming, while you've been kept me waiting here.😜

Now, I suppose I don'need to talk a lot 'cuz I know you'll be back again very soon.😁

I'll be back

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.234 07/09/17 16:44
りこ ( fKtj1 )

>> 231 Hi,Cool guys‼🐯 I'm so sorry,Long time no see❗ I'v been very bus… 🎀 Hi,Yuka 🙋

Long time no see!
I missed you.💕

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉Happy birthday🎉🎉 to your son 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
I hope you and your son will have a great birthday party.🎂📦🎂🎁

See you soon ☺

No.235 07/09/17 16:53
りこ ( fKtj1 )

🎀 Hi,Kaya & Zaq 🙋

Sorry, I've kept you waiting so long. 🙇

I'm always thinking of you guys.💕

I'll be back in a flash. 🔥🚀 😸

• << 237 🌒 Hi, Riko❗🙋 Buona sera, signola.(^^) Don't you know that I've been waiting for you in front of a market in 牧志?😁 I know you couldn't find me, coz I put a smoked チラガー on my face.🐷(Lol) Maybe I looked more handsome than usual, I guess.😁(Lol) I'll be back‥oops❗ Why is everybody gonna take my phrase in a flash⁉😂         Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.236 07/09/17 18:09
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 235 Hi,Riko😭‼

I'd waited for you so long time😭.Welcome back😭‼

Please back in a flash😹,Riko😸💕.

Love,Kaya.

No.237 07/09/17 19:14
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 235 🎀 Hi,Kaya & Zaq 🙋 Sorry, I've kept you waiting so long. 🙇 I'm always… 🌒 Hi, Riko❗🙋

Buona sera, signola.(^^)
Don't you know that I've been waiting for you in front of a market in 牧志?😁

I know you couldn't find me, coz I put a smoked チラガー on my face.🐷(Lol)

Maybe I looked more handsome than usual, I guess.😁(Lol)

I'll be back‥oops❗

Why is everybody gonna take my phrase in a flash⁉😂

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

• << 255 🎀 Good evening,Zaq 🙋 I forgot to tell you! I saw the man with チラガー mask in front of マキシコウセツイチバ.👀 It was you? I thought he was ヘンナオジサン, so I ran away. Please come back to Okinawa in a flash.🚀🔥 Don forget to bring me ウマイサンマ. 😸

No.238 07/09/18 08:28
大学生238 ( 10代 ♂ )

How do you do🙊 I want to know English riddles🙋 Someone... Tell me what you've got😁

Here is a good one‼

A:『Please make one word from new door』
B:『One word』

Lol😁

No.239 07/09/21 10:27
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

🌒 Morning, Everybody❗🙋

Damn❗ It's hot, today❗😱
Seems like Mr.Summer has come back again. Osaka, Hiroshima, Okinawa and Sendai, How are you guys' place‥hold on💡‥Before everything, where have you guys gone now ?

Have a good day(^^)

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.240 07/09/21 10:47
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 239 Hi,Zaq😺.

I was a nightbird last night.So now I'm so sleepy😪.I washed my cloth,and cleaned up my room,so I'll sleep from now💤.But I will see my friend from 1:30,it'll be hard day!

Mr.Summer has came back here,too🙀.But I love hot day😻.

Oh,really sleepy…😪.

See ya✨.

Love,Kaya.

No.241 07/09/21 21:35
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

Hi,Riko😺.

How are you doing?Today,I had a good experience&a not good experience.A good experience was really great,but now,I'm depressing😢.I want to be fine soon.

Talk to you later.

Love,Kaya.

No.242 07/09/21 21:40
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

Hi,sis😺.

Are you busy again?Now I feel lonesome.I don't have to feel like that,but I can't help it😢.

Talk to you later.

Love,Kaya.

No.243 07/09/23 19:40
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

Oh,nobody was here again….

I'm so tired….

See ya,guys.

Kaya

No.244 07/09/24 01:03
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

🌒 Hi, Everybody❗🙋

In last week, summer seemed to be back again, but today, it was kind of a cool day by contrast.

I felt cold. You know, the big difference in temperature like this cuts me to the bone.(>_<)

Everybody❗ Be careful not having a cold❗

Have a good night

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.245 07/09/24 06:06
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 244 Hi,Zaq😺.I woke up because it's so cold.I hate to change my cloth from summer's to winter's🙀.衣装ケース×3…🙀.But I have to do it…maybe in a few days💧.I'm so busy to do it😹.But…so cold! You know,Sendai's fall is so short.Winter will come soon.

I will go back to sleep.

Talk to you later.

Love,Kaya.

• << 248 🌒 Good Evening, Kaya❗🙋 Oh❗You hate to change your summer clothes to the winter's one ? Don't worry, if you never change your summer clothes, it'll be a real cloth 'til winter. You know, summer clothes become to be cloths in winter. (夏服、冬には雑巾になる)😁? 🚨 cloth (布・布巾・雑巾)⚠ 🚨 clothes (服)⚠😁 Have a good rest         Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.246 07/09/24 06:13
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

Hi,Riko😺.

Okinawa is still warm or hot?Before yesterday,when I went outside,I wore thin coat.Do you believe it?But it's true.

I wanna be there!

See ya😺.

Love,Kaya.

No.247 07/09/24 06:19
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

Mornin' sis😺.

How about Osaka?Is there still warm?And are you busy?Please take care,sis!

Talk to you later.

Love,Kaya.

No.248 07/09/24 21:01
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 245 Hi,Zaq😺.I woke up because it's so cold.I hate to change my cloth from … 🌒 Good Evening, Kaya❗🙋

Oh❗You hate to change your summer clothes to the winter's one ?

Don't worry, if you never change your summer clothes, it'll be a real cloth 'til winter.

You know, summer clothes become to be cloths in winter.
(夏服、冬には雑巾になる)😁?

🚨 cloth (布・布巾・雑巾)⚠
🚨 clothes (服)⚠😁

Have a good rest

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.249 07/09/24 21:17
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 248 Hi,Zaq😺.

…I had a same mistake before😹.So expensive 雑巾💧.

Thanx,Zaq.

See ya🌠.

Kaya

No.250 07/09/26 23:36
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

🌒 Hi, Everybody❗🙋

Seems nobody made a stopovere here.😚

Am I alone now ? 😂(Lol)

I'm a lil' tired because of my irregular work.😱

I'm feeling so hyperactive now.🌋😂

Nighty-night🌠

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

• << 251 Hi,Zaq😺.Sorry,I was super busy these 2 days🙀.I just came back from the farewell party of my American friends😿.I'm so sad now. I want to see a good dream. See ya. Kaya
投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

お知らせ

5/28 サーバメンテナンス(終了)

仲間専用掲示板のスレ一覧

こちらはミクル内で知り合った友達のための掲示板です。友達募集厳禁❗二人の会話は「二人専用」へ

• レス新
  • 人気
  • スレ新