No.594312 07/07/31 22:53(スレ作成日時)

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

No.1 07/07/31 22:59
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

Hi,friends😺🎵.I hope you guys can find here soon&we can start talking very soon.

See you later😽💕.

Kaya

No.6 07/08/02 01:21
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 2 Kaya~Good evening💓 I do beg you pardon‥being so late.🙈 You gave me use… Hi,Raja😺…or roger💧?I didn't know the meaning of your name⤵.Which do you want to be called?Raja?or Roger?

I'm so glad that you came here✨💖✨.Let's enjoy talking💕.

See you soon😽💕.

Love,Kaya.

No.7 07/08/02 01:24
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 3 ☆Hi❗Kaya❗Roger⁉ Good morning. I'm Priest. I'll talk to all of you l… Hi,Priest😺.

R U already in bed?Today,I was so busy⤵.So I couldn't come here more earlier😿.I'm sorry.

I have to wake up early morning tomorrow💦.

Have a good dream🌌.

Love,Kaya.

No.8 07/08/02 01:32
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 4 🐬 Hi,Kaya 🙋 I found you,Kaya!👀 Thank you for putting up 🆕 thread.😃 … Hi,Riko😺.

I'm so so happy that you came here🙌💕!We can have good conversations again😻.But…I miss Zaq&Yuka😿.How sad😿😿!

I'm too tired today,so when I came back to my house,my nose ran so badly😫.'cuz I have an allergy,and I messed up my room too much,and I was tired…I cleaned up my messy room😹.I feel better now👌.

Talk to you tomorrow,Riko💕.

Love,Kaya.

No.10 07/08/02 09:45
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 9 Mornin' Priest😺.

I'm having a large glass of iced coffee💕.I can't live without coffee.Especially today,I slept only 2hour&half,so now I need much coffee&water😹.

It's so hot today☀.I want to go to the ocean,but I'm so busy to do it😿.Maybe,next week🌴.

Have a great day💕.

Love,Kaya.

No.12 07/08/03 02:04
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 11 Hi,Priest😺.

I'm staying up😸.I was so busy today,too.'cuz I love kids,so I'm supporting many kids.From baby to 21years old boy.If they said “Please help me,Kaya😭!”I go everywhere.

I couldn't take a supper tonight,but I drunk at the bar…it made me happy drunk💕.Oh,I feel so…good👯💕.

Have a good dream💕.

Love,Kaya.

No.14 07/08/03 18:05
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 13 Hi,Priest😺.I was not so busy today😊.I took a nap…2hours😪.

Don't drink too much😉.

See ya🌠.

Love,Kaya.

No.18 07/08/04 12:58
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 16 Hi,everyone‼🐯 I'm so sorry I'm late.🙇💧 I feel bad today,so I'll tal… Wow😲❗Yuka was here😹💕💕💕‼I'm so so so glad😽💕💕💕.

But…oh,you take care,sis😿❗

Talk to you later💖.

Love,Kaya.

No.20 07/08/05 17:03
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

Hi,there😺💕.

Tonight,I'll go to 花火大会🎆💕💕.I can see 16000 fireworks😲❗Oh,I'm so excited😻😻❗From tomorrow to 8th,we can see 仙台七夕祭…I don't like it💧.So…bored❗I want to go to ocean before my busy days starts🌴😻.

Have a great evening💖.

Love,Kaya.

No.21 07/08/06 19:18
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

Oh my gosh💔.Nobody was here today😹.Where are you,friends🔉😱⁉Please answer me‼

Kaya

No.23 07/08/07 12:39
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 22 …hi,Priest💧.

Well…I don't want to be hugged💧.Only kids can do it for me💕.'cuz I love kids😽💕.

To be super fine,I'm in the beauty salon now💇.My hair is waving,it's natural,but I ordered to make it straight.I will be happy💖❗

Talk to you later.

Kaya

No.24 07/08/08 16:53
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

Oh,nobody was here again😿.Hey guys,where are you⁉

No.25 07/08/11 18:43
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

What's wrong😭⁉Nobody was here these days😭❗I'm so sad…😢.

Friends❗Please answer me😭❗

Kaya

• << 27 🐬 Good evening,Kaya 🙋 Sorry,I'm too late.🙇 Sorry,I kept you alone.🙇 I have stayed at my parents' house with my baby since last Tuesday. And my husband also came here yesterday. We went to shopping today. We bought many cute clothes for our princess. Have a good weekend ☺

No.28 07/08/12 21:05
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 26 Hi,sis and you guys❗❗🔉🐯✨ I went camping to some island with my son a… Heeey,sis😽💕💕💕‼‼‼

You&your son&your boy had really great days✨✨.Some island?Where did you go?

When I was a child,my grandpa took me to fishing🎣.I liked it😊.I never eat fish,though😸.

Wow,diving😲❓❓Neat‼‼I have ever seen under the sea…blue water,beautiful fish,jellyfish…are you OK,sis💧?But I envy you💕💕.

I had busy days,so I died till today🙀.But I had good rest these two days,so now I'm OK🙆.So,I will go to the ocean tomorrow🌴😻.I'm so exited‼

Talk to you soon,and please say hello to your son&boy😊.

Love,Kaya💖.

No.29 07/08/12 21:13
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 27 🐬 Good evening,Kaya 🙋 Sorry,I'm too late.🙇 Sorry,I kept you alone.🙇 … Hi,Riko😹💖💖💖‼‼I'm so glad you came here again😽💕💕💕.

Oh,I know how cute baby girl's cloths are💕💕💕.I can't stop buying many cute cloths for my friends' baby😽💕👶.If you were my neighbor,I will spend too much money💸😹.But I'm so glad I can have good friendship with you,Riko💕💕.

Talk to you soon💕.Please give big hug for your princess from Kaya.

Love,Kaya💖.

No.31 07/08/15 18:01
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 30 Hi,Riko😺.

How was your お盆休み?I can't go back to my hometown cause of 2 reasons.I&my moms relationship was broken by my mom's violence.So when my mom is in my hometown,I can't go back.

And this weekend,I will go to Niigata with Jr.orchestra😊.They'll have a concert at there.How wonderful!

On Monday,I went to the ocean🌊.So hot day,it was so so good to swim💖.

And today,I went to the theater to watch “Holly Potter”.The original book is better,but it's still good😭.I cried so hard😭.

Before you join in our thread,sometimes Zaq couldn't come long time cause of his business.I guess he is so busy…but,yeah,we need him😿.

Let's enjoy talking,Riko😊.So he'll come back👍.

See ya💖.

Love,Kaya.

No.32 07/08/16 10:15
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

I got an e-mail from my best friend who lives in US.Her mom has a cancer,she said.So scary😢.
Friends,please pray for my best friend&for her mom.

Love,Kaya.

No.38 07/08/18 18:44
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 33 🐬 Hi,Kaya 🙋 Are you OK? What a sad news. Your best friend needs yo… Hi,Riko😺.

I'm in Niigata with Jr.Orchestra,so I can't have any contact with my best friend😔.

And now I have a heavy headache.It's so hard for me😿.

Thank you for your prayer.

Love,Kaya.

No.40 07/08/18 18:50
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 36 ぁりがとぅござぃます(=^▽^=) THANKS!!! I am eating dinner🎵 Today's menu is バイ… Hi,Rizu,or Liz?Do you like Liz Lisa?

I'm Kaya😺.Nice to see you🎵.

Of course you can join us😊.Let's have good conversations🎵.

バイキングは和製英語です。Buffetバフェと言います😊。

Talk to you later.

Kaya

No.41 07/08/18 18:52
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 35 まだ主さん表れないようですね。私も英語好きなのです。なかなか上達しませんが🙆 みんなで頑張りましょう。 Hi,社会人さん😺.

I'm sorry I'm late.

Please join us,社会人さん.

Talk to you later.

Kaya

• << 44 ☆Kaya☆ Good Evening! I'm Priest=社会人. Did you notice it? How long have you been? with love

No.79 07/08/22 14:38
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

Wow,everyfriends were here😹❗I'm so sorry,I was too tired🙀.

I will respond for each people from now.

Kaya💕

No.80 07/08/22 14:41
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 44 ☆Kaya☆ Good Evening! I'm Priest=社会人. Did you notice it? How long… Hi,Priest😺.I didn't notice you=社会人💧.Welcome back,and long time no see!

How did you spend your holidays?

Talk to you later.

Kaya

• << 94 💫Hello💫 Kaya☺ I'm writing a letter to you from the heaven. How are you doing⁉ What are you doing now⁉ I guess you're playing with many loving kids. I hear you were in bad condition. Are you all right now⁉😥 You'd better take a rest.🌟🐨🌟 The heaven is a good place. You can come here to take a break all the time.🌴 See you later☺

No.81 07/08/22 14:47
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 50 🐬 Hi,everyone 🙋 Wow,everybody was here!😲 Welcome to this thread, new… Hi,Riko😺.

I had heavy headache at Niigata 2days,but I could work for concert🙆.After I came back to Sendai,I was too tired🙀.I can't eat at all.But I feel better🙆.

Oh,I missed a chance to say happy birthday to you😿.But Riko,I know your age…🙊💦I can keep a secret😸.

Talk to you later.

Love,Kaya.

• << 115 🐬 Hi,Kaya 🙋 Sorry, I'm late.🙇 You came back here already, but I wrote to other members in order of response. So I'm writing to you now. How slow…😢 🙇 Yep,you & Zaq & Yuka know my age. Don tell it to others,please. Hahaha😁😁 How's your weekend? Will your American guests go back to U.S. soon? Talk to U later ☺

No.82 07/08/22 14:53
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 59 🌒 Hi everybody❗🙋 This is Zaq. Excuse me for my long long silence plea… Zaq😿❗I missed you so much😭‼I guessed you were busy…but you couldn't come here to say only “I love you,kitty.”⁉It's your fault,Zaq😾❗

Welcome back,Zaq💝.

Love,Kaya.

No.84 07/08/22 15:12
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 70 🌒 Hi, Kaya❗🙋 Long time no see. Sorry 'bout my long silence please. I … Oh,Zaq,I found your another response now💧.

Yeah,I was in Niigata with kids musician(about 120kids😲‼).Many prefecture's Jr.orchestra were there for concert.Mitaka city's,Sumidaku's,Hamamatsu's,Toyota city&Iwakura city Aichi prefecture's,Kita Kyushu city's,Okayama city's,Niigata city's and Sendai Jr.orchestra.Sounds cool,doesn't it?And their play was…really amazing‼Not like children's.I was so impressed✨✨.

Today,Sendai is a rainy day,so it's not hot🙆.Good for take a nap😪.

You take care,Zaq!

See ya💓.

Kaya

No.86 07/08/22 15:21
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 73 Good evening,Kaya❗🐯💕 I'm so sorry,I'm late.🙏💧 Are you OK❓I know yo… Hi,sis💕.
Thank you for worrying about me.Now I'm OK🙆.

Yeah,I had great times with kids in Niigata✨✨.How lovely they are😻❗You know it,don't you?How is your boy?Did he finish his homework?

Thank you for your prayer,sis😿.It's difficult to have contact with my best friend now.I'm really worrying about her&her mom😿.But thank you so much,sis😿.

Talk to you later.

Love,Kaya.

No.87 07/08/22 15:24
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

Hi,Liz😺.

Are you doing well?I don't know about Gifu at all💧.But I have a friend who came from Gifu.So I will ask him about there😊.

Talk to you later.

Kaya

• << 89 Thanks かや💓💓💓           GIFU is anyway(とにかく??) very HOT😳😳😳😳❗❗❗   Here is rural, so even convenience store is far💦💦       But,good place💓💓        The center of Japan🇯🇯🇯

No.88 07/08/22 15:26
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

Roger🔉😱❗Where are you⁉Please come back here again😿‼

Kaya

No.95 07/08/23 18:06
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 89 Thanks かや💓💓💓           GIFU is anyway(とにかく??) very HOT😳😳😳😳❗❗❗   He… Hi,Liz😺.

Anyway,は、話を切り替える時に文頭に使ってるのしか聞いたことないなぁ😥。何かしゃべってて、Anyway,I want to do this.とかね。Lizちゃんの文にはanywayを入れる必要もないかも。too hot とかcrazy hotとか、かやが話す時はそんな言葉を選ぶよ😃。Zaqの方が正確なので、Zaqが教えてくれるといいんだけど…帰ってきたし😊。

Fall is almost coming here in Sendai.But I don't like fall😿.I want to visit your place or Riko's place😿.

Talk to you later,Liz.

Love,Kaya💕

• << 98 Thanks かや😍😍 I'm student preparing for an entrance exam . So,your(everyone's)advice is very helpful. Please advise freely🙇🙇✨

No.96 07/08/23 18:08
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 93 🌒 Hi, Kaya❗ Here I'm back and you too welcome back home, Kaya❗ I gue… Hi,Zaq😺.

Yeah,I'm tired.But today,I'm not busy.So I'm spending lazy time.

Talk to you later,Zaq.

Love,Kaya.

No.97 07/08/23 18:12
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 94 💫Hello💫 Kaya☺ I'm writing a letter to you from the heaven. How are y… Hi,Priest😺.

Where is the Heaven?

Today,I'm not busy but so tired,so I'm spending a lazy day.

Thank you for your kind words.

Talk to you later.

Kaya

• << 99 🌠👻 Kaya💸 👼'm a conductor and Priert's frind. How do you do⁉ Do you wanna know a place where the heaven is⁉ 😁 See ya later.😻

No.104 07/08/24 00:31
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 98 Thanks かや😍😍 I'm student preparing for an entrance exam . So,your(ev… Hi,Liz😺💕.

I'm not good at grammar💧.But if I noticed your mistake,I will tell you😊.

Have a good dream🌠.

I love you.

Kaya

No.105 07/08/24 00:38
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 99 🌠👻 Kaya💸 👼'm a conductor and Priert's frind. How do you do⁉ Do yo… Hi,Conductor💧.

Well,I know where is my heaven🙈💕.I never tell you where is that🙊.It's a secret👯💕.

Talk to you later.

Kaya

• << 107 💫Hi❗ loving kaya❗💫 Good Morning❗ 👼'm Conductor. 朝から失礼いたします🙇 💡一言二言❗ 🌠関係副詞の特徴に付いて:後ろから前の名詞を修飾する形容詞節を導く〈接続詞+副詞(句)〉では語順が変わりませんか?👼 for example: ①I know where is my heaven. 👼I know where my Heaven is. ②I never tell you where is that. 👼I never tell you where that is. 👼上記は完全な文ではありませんが、詳しくは Zaq or 📖で For 👩Liz 違ってたら謝ります🙇 with love💖

No.108 07/08/24 18:04
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 107 おっと💦。すいません、carelessでした。ご指摘ありがとうございました🙇。

Kaya

No.110 07/08/24 21:05
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 109 Hi,Priest😺.

friend of mine=私の友達

boy friend,girl friendは、恋人関係であることを示します。もし、かやと、👨友達が3人いて、誰かに

“They are my boy friends.”と紹介してしまうと、かやは3股かけてるとんでもない👯になってしまうんです。

疲れてるので日本語ですいません🙇

No.112 07/08/24 22:45
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 111 Hi,Priest.

Well…I have many American&Canadian friends.All of them are pious Christian,and some of them are missionaries.

They have some strict rules.About sex,their rule is really strict,but all of my friends obeys for it.

When my friend introduce their steady,they always says like “He is my boyfriend.”or“She is my girlfriend.”.It's so usual,and natural for us.

That's all.

Kaya

No.118 07/08/27 01:16
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 115 🐬 Hi,Kaya 🙋 Sorry, I'm late.🙇 You came back here already, but I wrote… Hi,Riko😺💕.

It's OK👌.You gave me a response.I'm so glad😊.

Yesterday,I went to concert,it was so so great💕💕❗❗I kept dancing 3 hours😸.After that,I went to the bar.It was first time that I went to that bar.There was a big difference between there and usual bar.Because lewd オヤジ is the master of that bar💧.I was a night bird,so today,I slept all of the day😪.

It was good week end for me😻.Because of the concert.I'm crazy for the front man💕💕💕.

My American guests already went back to US😿.I feel lonesome💔.

Have a good dream🌌.

Love,Kaya.

• << 144 🐬 Hi,Kaya 🙋 All of your guests went back to US already.💧 Sorry, I thought some of them would stay in your place until the end of this month.🙇 You went to the concert of "access"! Sounds exciting❗ Now I know why you could keep dancing for 3 hours,though you had nothing but water for a week. You really love them.❤❤❤ Take care of yourself ☺

No.119 07/08/27 01:24
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 116 🌒 Hi, Everybody❗🙋 The heat is still going on. Is everybody okay ?😁 … Hi,Zaq😺.

I just woke up💧.Cause of the heat body.It's so hot.And I'm not OK,maybe.After I came back from Niigata,I haven't eat anything.Only water,I drink🙀.But I hate fall,so hot summer is good for me.Not good for my health,though.

Did you go to 麻布十番祭?I like たい焼き🙆.Because it's not real fish,it's a sweets💕.

Could you see that old man?

Talk to you later💕.

Love,Kaya.

• << 121 🌒 Morning, Kaya❗🙋 I went to Azabu-Juban, but, couldn't see the《Ojisan》this time. Damn! I really wanted to see him 'cuz seein' him there is one of my delight. You like taiyaki don't you ? A fresh-cooked one tastes really good, doesn't it ? You know, that's one of a lovable Japanese sweet. I'll be back         Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.120 07/08/27 01:30
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 117 🌠☕coffee break☕🌠🌴 Hi❗ Everybody❗ I will present a riddle. About kang… Hi,Priest.

オーストラリアを植民支配しようとした人間がカンガルーを見て原住民に尋ねた。「What's name of that animal?」原住民は「Kangaroo.」と答え、支配側の人間はその動物の名をカンガルーだと理解したが、Kangarooは、その地の言葉で「I don't know.」と言う意味だった。

中学の英語の教科書に載ってたのでうろ覚えです。

ではおやすみなさい。

• << 129 ⏰Hi.Kaya❗ Good Morning❗ Thank's for your response.😊 I think Your answers almost were corrected but~ (who was 人間⁉). See you later😊

No.122 07/08/27 11:20
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 121 Hi,Zaq😺.

I woke up 7:30,and I took 1lit. water,and trained,and…went back to sleep😪💧.

Oh,it's too bad!Anyway,how old is that ojisan?

Yeah,I like taiyaki so much😊.Especially in winter,it makes me a little bit happy😺💕.

Talk to you later.

Love,Kaya💖.

No.131 07/08/29 11:33
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 126 初めまして🙇私は英語はまっっったくわからないです😫英文とかもサッパリわからないし…😭でも英語を覚えたいんです…😢駄目ですか…?単語も危うい状… Hi,Miyu😺.Welcome❗

スレ主のかやです😺って言っても顔出さない事の多い悪いスレ主ですが💧。かやもたくさん間違えますが、楽しむのが1番なので、いつでもどうぞ😺

Hi,our new friend!I'm Kaya.

Let's enjoy talking🎵.

English is difficult,but also so fun😊.

Talk to you later.

Kaya

No.132 07/08/29 11:34
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 129 ⏰Hi.Kaya❗ Good Morning❗ Thank's for your response.😊 I think Your answe… Americanでしたっけ?忘れました。

No.135 07/08/29 19:53
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 134 Hi,Miyu😺.

We have 2 more friends.Maybe you can see them soon.One of woman's name is Riko.Another woman's name is Yuka.Both of them are so kind💕.I love them😻.

Talk to you later💕.

Kaya

No.137 07/08/29 21:03
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 136 Hi,Miyu😺.

訳あってるよ⭕🙆💕。そんな怖がらなくても大丈夫💧。かやもいっぱい間違うから💧。

No.143 07/08/30 08:28
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 138 Hi,Kaya😃 Tank you. I (am?)now take a walk with my dog. Good morning,Miyu😺.

I live in Sendai.I like this city.I can see a lot of greens,so beautiful city✨.

Last Saturday,I went to the concert✨.The band's name is “access”.Do you know them?I love them so much😽💕💕💕.I had much fun time💖💖💖.

What kind of music do you like?

Have a good day😊.

Love,Kaya.

No.152 07/08/31 10:24
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 144 🐬 Hi,Kaya 🙋 All of your guests went back to US already.💧 Sorry, I tho… Good morning,Riko😺.

Yeah,they already went back and said“Come back to US soon,Kaya❗”I really want to go back😭.

The concert was……oh,I fell in love with the vocalist…😽💕💕💕.

Now here is cold,I can't sleep without blancket,so I can eat😃.…from last night,though💧.

Thank you for worrying,Riko💖.

Have a good day✨.

Love,Kaya.

No.153 07/08/31 10:31
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 146 Everyone❗❗ Long time no see😂😂😂 and みゆ💖💖💖 Nice to meet you🙋私も教えてもらぅこと… Wow,Liz😲❗Welcome back💖.

Oh I didn't introduce about you for Miyu😨.Please forgive me🙇🙇🙇.

Please enjoy your school life,Miyu😊.You can do it,I trust.

Talk to you later.

Love,Kaya💕.

No.154 07/08/31 10:33
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 147 すみません。はじめまして😥英文を作るの苦手で教えて欲しいのですが…。作文の宿題が出来ません😱😨 ごめんなさい、ひどい頭痛で寝込んでて、今このレス見ました。出来る範囲で手伝えるかと思うので、まず和文を教えて下さい😊

• << 158 💫Kaya💫Are you all right⁉ I'll send some medicines.💊💊💊are painkillers.♍I hope that you'll get over the illness.😍 See you later.♍

No.155 07/08/31 10:38
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

Hi,Zaq😺.

Yesterday,I went to 岩盤浴.My body was so sweaty,I had much water,…too tired🙀.So I had a heavy headache last night😿.But now I'm OK🙆.

How R U doin ?

Talk to U later.

Love,Kaya.

No.163 07/09/01 02:33
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 158 💫Kaya💫Are you all right⁉ I'll send some medicines.💊💊💊are painkillers.… Hi,Priest😺.

Well…not too bad,but I still have a headache.I just woke up,but I'll go back to my bed.

Good night.

Kaya

No.164 07/09/01 02:35
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 160 Good evening,All of you💕 Today English book get😃I am hold out💪 皆さんのl… Hi,Miyu😺.

Oh,you got an English book?That's good🙆.Keep going😊.

Have a good dream.

Kaya

No.165 07/09/01 02:38
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 162 まてまて‥それじゃ湿って欲しいみたいです😂 anxious~that節は《切望》 dampは湿る‥濡れるはget wet dressは女の子… Zaq,cloths⭕.Not clothes🙅.

頭痛で今まで寝てました。またすぐ寝ます。英作手伝えなくてごめんなさい😢。

おやすみなさい🌠

• << 168 🌒 Hey, Kaya❗🙋 Not cloths❌🙅 Clothes is correct.⭕😁 But in mercy to your headache, I'll sink that slip for now.(Lol) Have a good rest and get well, lady. I'll be back(^^)         Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.169 07/09/01 09:52
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 168 Sorry,Zaq🙇.I always see only “cloths”because I read the English Bible.In the Bible,I can see only“cloths”.

I feel better today.

Have a good day❗

Love,Kaya💕.

No.173 07/09/01 17:49
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 172 調べた単語はどんなのが出てきたの?
leaveは離れるとか出発する、って意味だから…💧

No.175 07/09/01 18:48
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 174 あんまり難しく考えない方がいいよ💧。ここのスレにいる人達も、それぞれ使う英語って違うのね。日本語のしゃべるくせと同じだから…なるべくシンプルに考えた方がいいよ😊。

be leftで、余るになっちゃうのかな。かやだったら、

I got wet,but I still have a happy memory.(have happy memories)

って書くよ😊。

No.181 07/09/02 19:35
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 178 はい😊 皆さんがこのスレでやり取りしてるのをたまたまこないだ読んでたので、凄いなぁと思ってました。何となくの内容でしか解りませんが言いたい意… あ~ちゃんまたいつでもおいでね😊。読むのは全然かまわないよ👌。Zaqが言ってた通り、かやもやっぱり和文を噛み砕いて簡単な英語で話すんだけど、それには慣れってあるから。まだまだあ~ちゃんはお勉強してる最中だから、わかるようになるよ、きっと😊。英語好きなんだもんね✨。頑張ってね✨✨。

No.182 07/09/02 19:55
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 144 🐬 Hi,Kaya 🙋 All of your guests went back to US already.💧 Sorry, I tho… Oh,Riko❗I skiped your response😨.I'm so sorry🙇🙇🙇.I had heavy migraine headache 2days,I had so hard time.It made me tired😿.I'm really sorry🙇.

Yeah,all of my American friends went back to US🇺.Some of American&Canadian missionaries are still here,but they will go back a month later😿.But another American friends will come here soon😊.

Concert was…awesome💖💖💖❗I can't live without access😻😻😻.

Now I can eat a little bit.Thank you for worrying about me💝.

Talk to you later.

Love,Kaya💕.

No.189 07/09/03 18:25
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 183 🐬 Hi,Kaya 🙋 You didn't skip me. You send me your response already. T… Hi,Riko😺💧.Yeah,I didn't skip💧.I responded you 2times😹.But it's OK.Because I love you,friend😽💕.

Air conditioner⁉When I sleep,I need a blanket&掛け布団😣.Oh,I wanna be there,Riko.

Have a good evening💖.

Love,Kaya.

No.191 07/09/03 20:23
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 190 Hi,Zaq😿.I made a mistake again😿.Thank you for teaching for him.

I have to be careful…😿.Thanks a lot,Zaq.

No.195 07/09/05 12:20
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 192 🌒 Hi, Kaya❗🙋 C'mon, lady..u always put me in a flutter 'bout that thr… Hi,Zaq😺.

Yep.I really have to be careful😿.

I'm in hospital today,tomorrow,too.Today,I came here just for medical check up.Tomorrow,I need many medicines for headaches,and to sleep.

Have a good day☀.

Love,Kaya.

No.197 07/09/05 16:47
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 196 Hi,Priest😺.

Thank you for worrying about me✨.

Yep,it's really hard.Last Friday,I had really heavy headache,so I took medicines too much.So I couldn't wake up till Sat.'s evening.Too dangerous😨!But it was too hard for me.

Why do you have to apologize?You are my friend,it's enough😃.

Thanx a lot.

Kaya

No.199 07/09/07 01:57
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

Typhoon is coming🌀!So windy,and it's rainning☔.How about your place,friends?

Espcially Tokyo's man,U OK?

Please be careful,friends!

See ya!

Love,Kaya💖.

No.201 07/09/07 18:33
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 200 Hi,Priest😺.

I felt good today,but I had a nap and I had a long nightmare,so now I'm so tired😿.

I will go shopping from now.

Did you eat something?Please take care.

Have a good evening.

Kaya

No.204 07/09/10 22:29
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

Hi,friends😺!

I'm so sorry I'm so late🙇🙇.On Saturday&Sunday,I&my friends had a big ivent.So I was so busy,and so tired.I'm still tired,but I came here to say “Hi!”for my friends😺✨.

Please have a good dream🌌.

Talk to you soon✨💖✨.

Love,Kaya.

• << 212 ivent❌🙅➡event⭕🙆

No.210 07/09/11 17:50
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 209 Zaq,eveningのスペル間違ってる…体力モタナイ…おやすみ…😪。

No.215 07/09/12 00:46
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 212 ivent❌🙅➡event⭕🙆 Oops,thanks,Zaq🙇.

I'm getting better,so I want to go shopping tomorrow.Oh,I want to find a good cafe☕.

See ya🌠.

Love,Kaya.

No.217 07/09/12 11:15
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 216 Yep,😿where is Riko?Where is my sis?Are you ladies busy?Let's have a lot of conversations again😿.

Love,Kaya.

No.223 07/09/15 11:24
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 222 Hi,Zaq.I'm sorry I didn't come here.But,you're right.I felt so bad about his response.

Priest,we have conversations.Even when we talk in English,we have to be polite each other.

But your responses for Riko&Yuka were always“You're my target.”“Next target is you.”.You know they already have their soul mate.Even if they didn't have any soul mate,your words must be so disgust for ladies.Because we have conversations.We have some rules.

In the beginnig,you always asked “Are you a single?”for ladies.I was so confused.But it got worse.At least,your“joke”was so weird for me.Here is so precious place for me,but I couldn't come here.Can you imagine how sad it is?

Please think about it,Priest.

Kaya

No.224 07/09/15 11:27
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 222 🌒 Everybody‥❓😥 Nobody was here these days. Besides, our thread owner … Oh.Zaq,what did you say in Itary?

• << 226 🌒 Oh, Kaya❗😁 What's itary ?😁 I just said something in Italian. I wanna cry 'coz I'm sad.. I meant that way.(^^)         Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.229 07/09/17 03:50
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 227 🌒 Hi, Nobody❗😩 Nobody was here today,again. Ladies‥Priest‥ Is this … Sorry,Zaq.I felt really bad yesterday.

I don wanna miss this thread,I don wanna lose my friends.Zaq,could you help me?

And Riko,Yuka,please come back here😢.I really miss you.

I'll waiting for you,friends.

Love.Kaya.

No.232 07/09/17 11:28
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 231 Oh,my sis😭‼Long time no see‼I'm so so glad you're here again.I was afraid that I might lose my precious sis😿.But now you're here,and I can say “Happy birthday🎂🙌💐✨.” to your boy😹.11years old…I know some 5th grade kids.They are so sweet😻.Your boy must be so sweet,too💕💕.

You're great mom,sis.Please be happy with your boy&boyfriend.Please say Happy Birthday to your boy😊.

Talk to you later.

Love,Kaya.

No.236 07/09/17 18:09
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 235 Hi,Riko😭‼

I'd waited for you so long time😭.Welcome back😭‼

Please back in a flash😹,Riko😸💕.

Love,Kaya.

No.240 07/09/21 10:47
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 239 Hi,Zaq😺.

I was a nightbird last night.So now I'm so sleepy😪.I washed my cloth,and cleaned up my room,so I'll sleep from now💤.But I will see my friend from 1:30,it'll be hard day!

Mr.Summer has came back here,too🙀.But I love hot day😻.

Oh,really sleepy…😪.

See ya✨.

Love,Kaya.

No.241 07/09/21 21:35
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

Hi,Riko😺.

How are you doing?Today,I had a good experience&a not good experience.A good experience was really great,but now,I'm depressing😢.I want to be fine soon.

Talk to you later.

Love,Kaya.

No.242 07/09/21 21:40
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

Hi,sis😺.

Are you busy again?Now I feel lonesome.I don't have to feel like that,but I can't help it😢.

Talk to you later.

Love,Kaya.

No.243 07/09/23 19:40
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

Oh,nobody was here again….

I'm so tired….

See ya,guys.

Kaya

No.245 07/09/24 06:06
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 244 Hi,Zaq😺.I woke up because it's so cold.I hate to change my cloth from summer's to winter's🙀.衣装ケース×3…🙀.But I have to do it…maybe in a few days💧.I'm so busy to do it😹.But…so cold! You know,Sendai's fall is so short.Winter will come soon.

I will go back to sleep.

Talk to you later.

Love,Kaya.

• << 248 🌒 Good Evening, Kaya❗🙋 Oh❗You hate to change your summer clothes to the winter's one ? Don't worry, if you never change your summer clothes, it'll be a real cloth 'til winter. You know, summer clothes become to be cloths in winter. (夏服、冬には雑巾になる)😁? 🚨 cloth (布・布巾・雑巾)⚠ 🚨 clothes (服)⚠😁 Have a good rest         Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.246 07/09/24 06:13
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

Hi,Riko😺.

Okinawa is still warm or hot?Before yesterday,when I went outside,I wore thin coat.Do you believe it?But it's true.

I wanna be there!

See ya😺.

Love,Kaya.

No.247 07/09/24 06:19
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

Mornin' sis😺.

How about Osaka?Is there still warm?And are you busy?Please take care,sis!

Talk to you later.

Love,Kaya.

No.249 07/09/24 21:17
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 248 Hi,Zaq😺.

…I had a same mistake before😹.So expensive 雑巾💧.

Thanx,Zaq.

See ya🌠.

Kaya

No.251 07/09/26 23:45
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 250 Hi,Zaq😺.Sorry,I was super busy these 2 days🙀.I just came back from the farewell party of my American friends😿.I'm so sad now.

I want to see a good dream.

See ya.

Kaya

• << 254 🌒 Good Evening, Kaya❗🙋 Ooh ! Busy bird !😲 You seem like to be another Kaya lately 'coz you know, you are busy❗😜 Cool‼👍 Just take it easy and have a good dream.         Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.253 07/09/27 07:33
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 252 Good morning,Riko😺.

I'm so glad you came here last night😃.

But…are you OK?I always feel down in fall😢.Please take care,Riko.

Night bird couldn't see the full moon.Did you see it?

Talk to you later.

Love,Kaya.

No.258 07/09/28 12:17
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 254 🌒 Good Evening, Kaya❗🙋 Ooh ! Busy bird !😲 You seem like to be anothe… Hi,Zaq🙀.Yeah,now I'm so busy.Yesterday&before yesterday,I was crazy busy.So today I have a heavy headache,so now I'm going to the hosptal🏥.

I'll be busy tomorrow,too.Am I Kaya?So big difference I have!

Have a good day💖.

I'll back in a flash🙋🔥🚀.

Love,Kaya.

• << 261 🌒 Hi, Kaya❗🙋 Seems like you're new❗Lol😁 Bein' busy is a beautiful thing, u know❗😉 Get busy❗💡Stick to it❗👍 And jus take it easy, please❗😊 What kinda phrase should I say now❓😂 Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.259 07/09/28 12:32
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 255 🎀 Good evening,Zaq 🙋 I forgot to tell you! I saw the man with チラガー … Hi,Riko😺.R U OK?I'm not OK.Ha-ha😹.

Zaq said he will take you to somewhere's nice bar,but…you can't drink,right💧?And his face is worse than チラガー🐷.If he invites you,it'll be weird night😨.Run away,Riko😸.

Ciao❗

Love,Kaya.

No.260 07/09/29 09:19
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

Mornin' there😺.

I'm so sleepy,but I have to leave my house😹.I want to go back to my bed😪.

But…oh my🙀.Have a good day,friends!

Love,Kaya.

No.263 07/10/02 08:10
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 261 🌒 Hi, Kaya❗🙋 Seems like you're new❗Lol😁 Bein' busy is a beautiful thi… Mornin',Zaq😺.

Yeah,I'm too busy.Today,my American best friend leave Japan.He will enter the graduated school,so at least he can't come back 3years😭.I will go to Sendai station to say good bye.I will cry so hard,and I will pass out and I will be taken to the hospital by an ambulance.Oh,how busy I am!

Talk to you later.

Love,Kaya.

No.265 07/10/03 20:42
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 264 はじめまして😺。かやです💕。どんな内容でしょう?私がダメでも他のメンバーは私よりレベル⤴なので😊

No.267 07/10/03 21:35
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 266 知り合いの子供さんは、5歳の頃、週に1~2回教会で外国人宣教師に会って遊んでいたら、少し聞いて話すようになってましたね。聞くのも、口に出すのも大切だと思います😊。

No.269 07/10/03 22:07
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 268 いや、興味があるなら会話も無理ではないと思いますが…会話って慣れも大きいと思います。だから確かにネイティブがそばにいればいいんですが…でも私はアメリカを1人で20日間程度旅行出来る程度に会話出来ますが、英語を勉強したのは中・高6年間だけです。なので遅すぎるとかもないと思いますよ😊。

No.271 07/10/03 22:35
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 270 いいえ💦。

ビデオとか、CDの発音をリピートするといいかもしれません。慌てさせないように、嫌いになっちゃったりしないといいですね😊

No.272 07/10/04 00:34
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

My American&Canadian friends went back to their country.I can't believe yet.But it's too hard for me!I can't stop crying.I'm alone!

No.273 07/10/06 12:23
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

Where are my friends😿?I miss you,I'm so busy and tired,so I want to talk with you guys.

See ya.

Kaya

No.276 07/10/09 11:28
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 274 🌼 Good evening,Kaya 🙋 I'm sorry, I kept you waiting so long.🙇 I was … Hi,Riko!

Long time no see,but R U and UR family OK?Please take care😿.

My American&Canadian friends went back to their country last week.Too sad,I can't stop crying😭.And 1more Canadian friend will leave Japan on 19th…😢.I'm so sad,but I'm so busy.So stressful😭!

Please please take care,Riko🙏.

Love,Kaya.

No.277 07/10/09 11:38
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 275 🌒 Hi, Everybody❗🙋 I'm sorry..Please excuse me for my long silence aga… Hi,tuna fis…oops,Zaq.I'm dying,too👼.Please take me to the heaven.I want to sleep well,but big pressure&sadness gives me nightmares everyday😭.

I'm sleepy,but busy.Gimme some love&good music,please.

Talk to U later.

Love,Kaya.

No.280 07/10/13 11:24
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 279 Hi,Zaq😺.

Last night,I joined in farewell party again.My Canadian friend will move for US to enter the graduated school.It's so good for him,but I'll miss him.He'll miss me,too.We have a good relationship.I feel lonesome😢.

Have a good day!

Kaya

No.284 07/10/14 12:18
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 281 🌒 Mornin' Kaya❗🙋 I feel sad when u feel sad.         Ciao❗😁🔥🚀 Hi,Zaq😺.

I'm too busy to feel sad today😸.

Sendai Jr.orchestra has a concert&party today.I have to take care of them😊.

See ya🎵.

Kaya

No.285 07/10/14 16:25
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 282 …日本語でごめんなさい⤵ 苦手ですが,英語は大好きです!! 私も参加してもいいですか🙇 Hi,Qoo😺.I'm Kaya.Welcome to this thread✨.

Let's enjoy English💕.

I live in Sendai.I have to join in the party from now.

Talk to you later😺.

Kaya💝

• << 287 Thank you,Ms.Kaya!! Nice to meet you. A party!? Too nice✨ I studied English,Japanese and math all the day long😭 …I hate math😠 It's very boring. Do you like math?💧 Take it easy, 🐣Qoo🐣

No.288 07/10/14 22:34
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 287 Hi,Qoo😺.

Call me Kaya,not Ms.Kaya😊.

Party was…grrr🙀⤵⤵.I just came back,Sendai is sooo cold at night&morning😨.How about your place?

I hate math,too😾.I can't understand it at all🙅.

Have a good night🌌.

Kaya

No.291 07/10/15 15:42
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 290 Hi,Zaq😺.It's a cold day today.

I'm off today,so I went shopping,but I couldn't find anything good💔.

I'll go home from now,and I'll take a short rest.

See ya.

Kaya

No.294 07/10/23 15:18
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

Hi,I'm so sorry I'm late.Now I'm so busy&I feel depress.I need a rest,but I have no time to take any rest.I can do only work,task for my job,think about job…and cry.I want to sleep without nightmare.

Oh,I have to go.

See ya.

Kaya

• << 296 🌼 Hi,Kaya 🙋 Long time no see!😭 I'm relieved you came back here. But you look too tired. You need to take a rest as you said. Do you get a new job? I'm worrying about you. I hope you get better soon. Take care of yourself.

No.297 07/10/24 17:40
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 295 Hi,everybody‼🎤🐯 Long time no see.🙇💦 I had a lot of trouble with me.… Hi,sis!Long time no see😢!

Oh,you were in a lot of troubles,but now you are relieved,right?But please take care,sis.

Sendai is cold.Seems like winter is coming.

Talk to you soon,sis.

Love,Kaya.

No.298 07/10/24 17:54
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 296 🌼 Hi,Kaya 🙋 Long time no see!😭 I'm relieved you came back here. But… Hi,Riko.

I'm so sorry I'm so late.And thank you for worrying about me.

Yeah,I've got back to my ex-job.Enjoyable,but stressful,and too busy.

New project will start very soon.But I'll try to take a good rest,Riko.Thank you so much.

I love you.

Kaya

No.299 07/10/27 16:36
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

Hi,everyone😺.

It's raining so hard☔.How about your place?

I'm off today.I want to go shopping,I want to read some books,I want to e-mail for US…but I'm so tired,so I will take much rest with having cups of strong coffee☕.

Talk to you later.

Kaya

No.301 07/10/29 01:05
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 300 Hi,Zaq😺.

What's going on?

I'm listening many X'mas music🎄.Too early X'mas,but I love X'mas too much✨.I'll enjoy X'mas music till new year😸.

Have a good night🌠.

Kaya

No.303 07/11/05 14:16
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

Hi,everyone😺.I'm so sorry I'm too late🙇🙇🙇.I'm so busy everyday,but at last,I got day off😹…only today,though💔.

I'm enjoying my job,but it's so hard🙀.I'm so tired.

Zaq,I know you're so busy,too.Maybe my X'mas day will be more busy💔.I like “Blue X'mas”“Is that you Santaclaus?”“All I want for X'mas is you”many many songs for X'mas are so loveable!

Riko,how are you&your family?Sendai is so cold,so many people wears a coat&skirf.How about your place?

Yuka,are you busy,too?I can't come here so often,so my Eng.level will go down⤵.Please help me,sis!

I love you,guys!

Kaya

No.305 07/11/08 19:57
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 304 Hi,Zaq😺.

Proper for a…winter here in Sendai😹!It's so cold!Early winter will come.

See ya❄.

Kaya

No.307 07/11/08 22:58
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 306 Ha-ha😸.I can imagine it so easily.In the morning,I can't out from my bed😣.So hard.Maybe Riko can't live in here😹.

You lived near hear 25years ago and we met at here.Kinda miracle!Thank God!

Talk to you later.

Kaya

No.308 07/11/12 11:50
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

Oh,nobody was here.But it's my fault.I'm a master of this thread,but I don't come here at all….I'm really sorry everyone.Oh,what should I do?I have no idea….

No.311 07/11/13 12:52
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 309 🌒 Don't worry❗🙋 At least Zaq is here. Maybe you and I have to think w… Hi,Zaq.

Yeah,I know.We have to think about what we have to do next.We have to change this thread.But…what can I do?I need this place,but…😢.

Talk to you later.

Kaya

No.312 07/11/13 12:57
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 310 Hi,My sis,bro,Riko and the other guys‼😃✨ How are you,everyone❓😊 I so… Hi,sis!I'm so glad that you came here!

Now I'm so busy,too.So I can't come here so often😢.But I need here,I want to talk with you guys.

You are a great Eng.speaker,too,sis.

See you soon.

Kaya

No.314 07/11/14 23:52
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 313 Hi,sis.

Yeah,now I'm so busy.You,too.Sometimes I can find Zaq at his thread.But…how about Riko?I'm sad I can't talk with her.

You,too,sis,please take care.

Talk to you later.

Kaya

No.316 07/11/17 13:04
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

Hi,everyone😺.

I'm having a short break☕.It's not too busy today.But in the morning,I was too busy,so I couldn't wash my clothes😹.Such a beautiful day!Oh my gosh….

Please have a nice day,guys!

Kaya💖

No.323 07/11/19 01:42
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

It snowed today✨❄✨.Can you believe it,guys?But it's true.It's so cold,I will have a day off tomorrow,but I have to go to hospital,and I need take much rest.

Please take care,guys!

Good night🌌.

Kaya

• << 328 🌒 Hi, Kaya❗🙋 I'm not ready for snowing, yet. Gimmi some time to get ready for it, please ! I'll be back.      Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.326 07/11/21 21:47
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 325 Hi,sis😺✨.

It snowed today,too.Really cold,but I don have day off so much,and my boss and some friends has a cold,so now my nose is running now😸💢.

Yeah,I have to take a lot of medicines.Most of them are sleeping pill,and for headache.I can't sleep well…cause of the problem of my mom.You know about my mom,don't you?So sad,but I can't help it.

Thank you for worrying about me,sis✨✨.I really thank you☺✨.

Please take care of you&your son,sis💝.

Talk to you later💖.

Love,Kaya.

No.329 07/11/24 08:32
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 319 Hello, I have it by heart. I love English. I went to school to a nova.… Oh,my gosh!I skipped your mail!I'm really sorry,SORA Y(>_<、)Y.

Please come again&let's have English conversations!

We'll wait for you.

Kaya

No.330 07/11/24 13:22
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 328 🌒 Hi, Kaya❗🙋 I'm not ready for snowing, yet. Gimmi some time to get … Hi,Zaq😺.

It's a warm day today.I don't need any snow😣.It's too hard for busy Kaya.

See ya✨.

Kaya

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

お知らせ

5/28 サーバメンテナンス(終了)

仲間専用掲示板のスレ一覧

こちらはミクル内で知り合った友達のための掲示板です。友達募集厳禁❗二人の会話は「二人専用」へ

• レス新