No.594312 07/07/31 22:53(スレ作成日時)

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

No.1 07/07/31 22:59
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

Hi,friends😺🎵.I hope you guys can find here soon&we can start talking very soon.

See you later😽💕.

Kaya

No.2 07/07/31 23:46
らぢゃ ( 40代 ♀ 6WtKc )

Kaya~Good evening💓
I do beg you pardon‥being so late.🙈
You gave me useful this time.🙇⭕❌Thank you very much!😉✨
I am raja?r.a.j.a?It's cute.😚💓Thank you very much!
But,this name comes orginally from roger.😂
See you later.☺

• << 6 Hi,Raja😺…or roger💧?I didn't know the meaning of your name⤵.Which do you want to be called?Raja?or Roger? I'm so glad that you came here✨💖✨.Let's enjoy talking💕. See you soon😽💕. Love,Kaya.
  • << 69 🌒 Hi, Roger❗🙋 Sorry about my long silence, ma'am. I'm surprise to find you here. I hope you'll enjoy English conversations with us. Now, let's talk ! I'll be back.         Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.3 07/08/01 06:22
社会人 ( zrmn1 )

>> 2 ☆Hi❗Kaya❗Roger⁉
Good morning.

I'm Priest.

I'll talk to all of you later.

with love from Priest

• << 7 Hi,Priest😺. R U already in bed?Today,I was so busy⤵.So I couldn't come here more earlier😿.I'm sorry. I have to wake up early morning tomorrow💦. Have a good dream🌌. Love,Kaya.

No.4 07/08/01 23:25
りこ ( fKtj1 )

🐬 Hi,Kaya 🙋

I found you,Kaya!👀

Thank you for putting up 🆕 thread.😃

I'm glad to talk with you again.😊

Good night🌉

• << 8 Hi,Riko😺. I'm so so happy that you came here🙌💕!We can have good conversations again😻.But…I miss Zaq&Yuka😿.How sad😿😿! I'm too tired today,so when I came back to my house,my nose ran so badly😫.'cuz I have an allergy,and I messed up my room too much,and I was tired…I cleaned up my messy room😹.I feel better now👌. Talk to you tomorrow,Riko💕. Love,Kaya.

No.5 07/08/01 23:30
りこ ( fKtj1 )

🐬 Hi,Priest 🙋

I'm glad to see you again.

Let's enjoy talking here.

Good night🌉

No.6 07/08/02 01:21
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 2 Kaya~Good evening💓 I do beg you pardon‥being so late.🙈 You gave me use… Hi,Raja😺…or roger💧?I didn't know the meaning of your name⤵.Which do you want to be called?Raja?or Roger?

I'm so glad that you came here✨💖✨.Let's enjoy talking💕.

See you soon😽💕.

Love,Kaya.

No.7 07/08/02 01:24
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 3 ☆Hi❗Kaya❗Roger⁉ Good morning. I'm Priest. I'll talk to all of you l… Hi,Priest😺.

R U already in bed?Today,I was so busy⤵.So I couldn't come here more earlier😿.I'm sorry.

I have to wake up early morning tomorrow💦.

Have a good dream🌌.

Love,Kaya.

No.8 07/08/02 01:32
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 4 🐬 Hi,Kaya 🙋 I found you,Kaya!👀 Thank you for putting up 🆕 thread.😃 … Hi,Riko😺.

I'm so so happy that you came here🙌💕!We can have good conversations again😻.But…I miss Zaq&Yuka😿.How sad😿😿!

I'm too tired today,so when I came back to my house,my nose ran so badly😫.'cuz I have an allergy,and I messed up my room too much,and I was tired…I cleaned up my messy room😹.I feel better now👌.

Talk to you tomorrow,Riko💕.

Love,Kaya.

No.9 07/08/02 06:06
社会人 ( zrmn1 )

>> 8 💡kaya Riko Roger Zaq Yuka🔔 Good morning.

How have you been❓

Have a happy day❗🎵🎵🎵

with love from Priest

No.10 07/08/02 09:45
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 9 Mornin' Priest😺.

I'm having a large glass of iced coffee💕.I can't live without coffee.Especially today,I slept only 2hour&half,so now I need much coffee&water😹.

It's so hot today☀.I want to go to the ocean,but I'm so busy to do it😿.Maybe,next week🌴.

Have a great day💕.

Love,Kaya.

No.11 07/08/03 00:54
社会人 ( zrmn1 )

>> 10 kaya❗ Early good morning. I think that you are sleeping well. But💡I can't sleep now. So I am writing a letter to you.By the way,why are you so busy every day⁉ You need to take a rest more,I suppose. Have a nice dream❗

with love from Priest

No.12 07/08/03 02:04
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 11 Hi,Priest😺.

I'm staying up😸.I was so busy today,too.'cuz I love kids,so I'm supporting many kids.From baby to 21years old boy.If they said “Please help me,Kaya😭!”I go everywhere.

I couldn't take a supper tonight,but I drunk at the bar…it made me happy drunk💕.Oh,I feel so…good👯💕.

Have a good dream💕.

Love,Kaya.

No.13 07/08/03 17:55
社会人 ( zrmn1 )

>> 12 🌠Kaya🌠 Good evening.What a busy lady you are❗ I'll have a drink a party at night today.Well,see ya later.

with love from Priest

No.14 07/08/03 18:05
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 13 Hi,Priest😺.I was not so busy today😊.I took a nap…2hours😪.

Don't drink too much😉.

See ya🌠.

Love,Kaya.

No.15 07/08/03 18:21
社会人 ( zrmn1 )

>> 14 Kaya

Thank you for your advice.

It's getting short
batt.

No.16 07/08/04 10:42
Yuka ( 30代 ♀ 9iZk1 )

Hi,everyone‼🐯

I'm so sorry I'm late.🙇💧

I feel bad today,so I'll talk to you later.🙏

Please take care‼👍

• << 18 Wow😲❗Yuka was here😹💕💕💕‼I'm so so so glad😽💕💕💕. But…oh,you take care,sis😿❗ Talk to you later💖. Love,Kaya.
  • << 19 💡🔔Hi! Loving Yuka❗☺ How have you been⁉ I have been waiting for you. I hope that you are getting well. I want to see you and talk to you. Well.See you late. to Yuka🐯 with love from Priest🐯

No.17 07/08/04 10:53
りこ ( fKtj1 )

>> 16 🐬 Hi,Yuka 🙋

Long time no see!
I missed you💕💕
I'm glad you came here.☺

Are you sick?
I hope you'll get better soon.
Take care of yourself.

Have a good weekend ☺

No.18 07/08/04 12:58
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 16 Hi,everyone‼🐯 I'm so sorry I'm late.🙇💧 I feel bad today,so I'll tal… Wow😲❗Yuka was here😹💕💕💕‼I'm so so so glad😽💕💕💕.

But…oh,you take care,sis😿❗

Talk to you later💖.

Love,Kaya.

No.19 07/08/04 15:08
社会人 ( zrmn1 )

>> 16 Hi,everyone‼🐯 I'm so sorry I'm late.🙇💧 I feel bad today,so I'll tal… 💡🔔Hi! Loving Yuka❗☺

How have you been⁉

I have been waiting for you.

I hope that you are getting well.

I want to see you and talk to you.

Well.See you late.

to Yuka🐯 with love from Priest🐯

No.20 07/08/05 17:03
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

Hi,there😺💕.

Tonight,I'll go to 花火大会🎆💕💕.I can see 16000 fireworks😲❗Oh,I'm so excited😻😻❗From tomorrow to 8th,we can see 仙台七夕祭…I don't like it💧.So…bored❗I want to go to ocean before my busy days starts🌴😻.

Have a great evening💖.

Love,Kaya.

No.21 07/08/06 19:18
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

Oh my gosh💔.Nobody was here today😹.Where are you,friends🔉😱⁉Please answer me‼

Kaya

No.22 07/08/06 21:42
社会人 ( zrmn1 )

>> 21 ☆Pretty Kaya☆
Are you crying now⁉

I feel like hugging you.

Can you come to my 🏠⁉

I'm waiting for you.

with love 💖

No.23 07/08/07 12:39
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 22 …hi,Priest💧.

Well…I don't want to be hugged💧.Only kids can do it for me💕.'cuz I love kids😽💕.

To be super fine,I'm in the beauty salon now💇.My hair is waving,it's natural,but I ordered to make it straight.I will be happy💖❗

Talk to you later.

Kaya

No.24 07/08/08 16:53
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

Oh,nobody was here again😿.Hey guys,where are you⁉

No.25 07/08/11 18:43
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

What's wrong😭⁉Nobody was here these days😭❗I'm so sad…😢.

Friends❗Please answer me😭❗

Kaya

• << 27 🐬 Good evening,Kaya 🙋 Sorry,I'm too late.🙇 Sorry,I kept you alone.🙇 I have stayed at my parents' house with my baby since last Tuesday. And my husband also came here yesterday. We went to shopping today. We bought many cute clothes for our princess. Have a good weekend ☺

No.26 07/08/11 19:32
Yuka ( 30代 ♀ 9iZk1 )

Hi,sis and you guys❗❗🔉🐯✨

I went camping to some island with my son and my boy the day before yesterday and yesterday.⛺

Both days were really hot days,so we got tanned❗😱☀

we went fishing🎣,and swimming🏊 there.

There're many kinds of fish in the sea(There're shallows though) so we could see them useing swimming goggles.👓✨

This was our(my son and I) first time to dived under the water.we were sooo excited❗😍

But some jellyfish pricked my arm❗🔥💪

…Yes,this was my first experience,too❗😂

We had a great time.😊✨

How've you been doing,sis and everyone❓😃

Please take care.☺❤

See you later❗🙌✨

• << 28 Heeey,sis😽💕💕💕‼‼‼ You&your son&your boy had really great days✨✨.Some island?Where did you go? When I was a child,my grandpa took me to fishing🎣.I liked it😊.I never eat fish,though😸. Wow,diving😲❓❓Neat‼‼I have ever seen under the sea…blue water,beautiful fish,jellyfish…are you OK,sis💧?But I envy you💕💕. I had busy days,so I died till today🙀.But I had good rest these two days,so now I'm OK🙆.So,I will go to the ocean tomorrow🌴😻.I'm so exited‼ Talk to you soon,and please say hello to your son&boy😊. Love,Kaya💖.

No.27 07/08/11 19:43
りこ ( fKtj1 )

>> 25 What's wrong😭⁉Nobody was here these days😭❗I'm so sad…😢. Friends❗Pleas… 🐬 Good evening,Kaya 🙋

Sorry,I'm too late.🙇
Sorry,I kept you alone.🙇

I have stayed at my parents' house with my baby since last Tuesday.
And my husband also came here yesterday.
We went to shopping today.
We bought many cute clothes for our princess.

Have a good weekend ☺

• << 29 Hi,Riko😹💖💖💖‼‼I'm so glad you came here again😽💕💕💕. Oh,I know how cute baby girl's cloths are💕💕💕.I can't stop buying many cute cloths for my friends' baby😽💕👶.If you were my neighbor,I will spend too much money💸😹.But I'm so glad I can have good friendship with you,Riko💕💕. Talk to you soon💕.Please give big hug for your princess from Kaya. Love,Kaya💖.

No.28 07/08/12 21:05
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 26 Hi,sis and you guys❗❗🔉🐯✨ I went camping to some island with my son a… Heeey,sis😽💕💕💕‼‼‼

You&your son&your boy had really great days✨✨.Some island?Where did you go?

When I was a child,my grandpa took me to fishing🎣.I liked it😊.I never eat fish,though😸.

Wow,diving😲❓❓Neat‼‼I have ever seen under the sea…blue water,beautiful fish,jellyfish…are you OK,sis💧?But I envy you💕💕.

I had busy days,so I died till today🙀.But I had good rest these two days,so now I'm OK🙆.So,I will go to the ocean tomorrow🌴😻.I'm so exited‼

Talk to you soon,and please say hello to your son&boy😊.

Love,Kaya💖.

No.29 07/08/12 21:13
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 27 🐬 Good evening,Kaya 🙋 Sorry,I'm too late.🙇 Sorry,I kept you alone.🙇 … Hi,Riko😹💖💖💖‼‼I'm so glad you came here again😽💕💕💕.

Oh,I know how cute baby girl's cloths are💕💕💕.I can't stop buying many cute cloths for my friends' baby😽💕👶.If you were my neighbor,I will spend too much money💸😹.But I'm so glad I can have good friendship with you,Riko💕💕.

Talk to you soon💕.Please give big hug for your princess from Kaya.

Love,Kaya💖.

No.30 07/08/15 16:53
りこ ( fKtj1 )

>> 29 🐬 Hi,Kaya 🙌

I came back to my apartment from my parents' house last Sunday.

Are you going to your hometown now?

1 month has passed since Zaq disappeared. What a long time!😱 When will he come here again? 😔 I hope he'll come back soon.

Talk to U later ☺

No.31 07/08/15 18:01
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 30 Hi,Riko😺.

How was your お盆休み?I can't go back to my hometown cause of 2 reasons.I&my moms relationship was broken by my mom's violence.So when my mom is in my hometown,I can't go back.

And this weekend,I will go to Niigata with Jr.orchestra😊.They'll have a concert at there.How wonderful!

On Monday,I went to the ocean🌊.So hot day,it was so so good to swim💖.

And today,I went to the theater to watch “Holly Potter”.The original book is better,but it's still good😭.I cried so hard😭.

Before you join in our thread,sometimes Zaq couldn't come long time cause of his business.I guess he is so busy…but,yeah,we need him😿.

Let's enjoy talking,Riko😊.So he'll come back👍.

See ya💖.

Love,Kaya.

No.32 07/08/16 10:15
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

I got an e-mail from my best friend who lives in US.Her mom has a cancer,she said.So scary😢.
Friends,please pray for my best friend&for her mom.

Love,Kaya.

No.33 07/08/17 17:15
りこ ( fKtj1 )

>> 32 🐬 Hi,Kaya 🙋

Are you OK?

What a sad news.

Your best friend needs your help.

I'm sure you are able to support her.

I pray for her and her mom.

• << 38 Hi,Riko😺. I'm in Niigata with Jr.Orchestra,so I can't have any contact with my best friend😔. And now I have a heavy headache.It's so hard for me😿. Thank you for your prayer. Love,Kaya.

No.34 07/08/17 19:32
高校生34 

初めまして😃 仲間に入れてくださぃ🙇🙇 英語科に進学したくて、勉強中なんです❗ 全然得意でもなぃんですが、頑張って読み書きするので仲良くしてもらぇるとぅれしぃです😻😻😻

No.35 07/08/18 18:11
社会人 ( zrmn1 )

>> 34 まだ主さん表れないようですね。私も英語好きなのです。なかなか上達しませんが🙆 みんなで頑張りましょう。

• << 41 Hi,社会人さん😺. I'm sorry I'm late. Please join us,社会人さん. Talk to you later. Kaya

No.36 07/08/18 18:30
リズ ( 1P3q1 )

ぁりがとぅござぃます(=^▽^=) THANKS!!! I am eating dinner🎵 Today's menu is バイキング😚😚💚💚💚

• << 40 Hi,Rizu,or Liz?Do you like Liz Lisa? I'm Kaya😺.Nice to see you🎵. Of course you can join us😊.Let's have good conversations🎵. バイキングは和製英語です。Buffetバフェと言います😊。 Talk to you later. Kaya
  • << 43 リズ💡Good Evening❗ Are you a person who's No.34? You are a high shool student,aren't you? I'm Priest. How do you do?👮 By the way,how do you spell リズ in English?

No.37 07/08/18 18:40
Yuka ( 30代 ♀ 9iZk1 )

Hi,高校生34さん‼😃

夢に向かって頑張ってますね‼😃私もここにたまにしか来ないけれど、皆さんステキな方ですよ☺💕

一緒に英語を楽しみましょう‼👍😊✨

お名前なんて呼んだらいいかな❓😊

Hi,Priest‼😃

How've you been doing❓😊

Oh,Do you think I'm a single⁉😁

Well...,To tell the true, I'm single again‼😂

What do you do,Priest❓If you like,please tell me.😉✨

You guys,take care‼😽❤

• << 45 💡Hi.Yuka! How are you feeling? I heard you have been in difficulty. I thought you are single. But you did divorce,didn't you?😨😥 Are you single now? I'm single,too. Let's make for the relations. See you soon. with love from Priest

No.38 07/08/18 18:44
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 33 🐬 Hi,Kaya 🙋 Are you OK? What a sad news. Your best friend needs yo… Hi,Riko😺.

I'm in Niigata with Jr.Orchestra,so I can't have any contact with my best friend😔.

And now I have a heavy headache.It's so hard for me😿.

Thank you for your prayer.

Love,Kaya.

No.39 07/08/18 18:45
Yuka ( 30代 ♀ 9iZk1 )

おっと、メールかぶってしまったね😲💦

リズちゃんだね😊

綴りは…Rizu…かな⁉😺

よろしくね‼😃✨

かやちゃん、リコさん、Priestさん、いつも返事遅れてごめんなさい😭💦

No.40 07/08/18 18:50
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 36 ぁりがとぅござぃます(=^▽^=) THANKS!!! I am eating dinner🎵 Today's menu is バイ… Hi,Rizu,or Liz?Do you like Liz Lisa?

I'm Kaya😺.Nice to see you🎵.

Of course you can join us😊.Let's have good conversations🎵.

バイキングは和製英語です。Buffetバフェと言います😊。

Talk to you later.

Kaya

No.41 07/08/18 18:52
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 35 まだ主さん表れないようですね。私も英語好きなのです。なかなか上達しませんが🙆 みんなで頑張りましょう。 Hi,社会人さん😺.

I'm sorry I'm late.

Please join us,社会人さん.

Talk to you later.

Kaya

• << 44 ☆Kaya☆ Good Evening! I'm Priest=社会人. Did you notice it? How long have you been? with love

No.42 07/08/18 18:55
おつゆ ( 60代 ♂ pPuq1 )

"Hey He~y"

I am very sudunry tonight.

Yesterday, I used a pants!! Yes! Lets go!! Oh light?

Tenakanjide~ Chotai Kutu~

Hospital is more exiting world!?

Naze,kat,you,to hospital niha DERUKARADEATH!! AREGA!!

No.43 07/08/18 19:05
社会人 ( zrmn1 )

>> 36 ぁりがとぅござぃます(=^▽^=) THANKS!!! I am eating dinner🎵 Today's menu is バイ… リズ💡Good Evening❗

Are you a person who's No.34?

You are a high shool student,aren't you?

I'm Priest.

How do you do?👮

By the way,how do you spell リズ in English?

No.44 07/08/18 19:33
Priest ( zrmn1 )

>> 41 Hi,社会人さん😺. I'm sorry I'm late. Please join us,社会人さん. Talk to you la… ☆Kaya☆ Good Evening!

I'm Priest=社会人.

Did you notice it?

How long have you been?

with love

• << 80 Hi,Priest😺.I didn't notice you=社会人💧.Welcome back,and long time no see! How did you spend your holidays? Talk to you later. Kaya

No.45 07/08/18 20:18
Priest ( zrmn1 )

>> 37 Hi,高校生34さん‼😃 夢に向かって頑張ってますね‼😃私もここにたまにしか来ないけれど、皆さんステキな方ですよ☺💕 一緒に英語を楽し… 💡Hi.Yuka!

How are you feeling?

I heard you have been in difficulty.

I thought you are single.

But you did divorce,didn't you?😨😥

Are you single now?

I'm single,too.

Let's make for the relations.

See you soon.

with love from Priest

No.46 07/08/18 20:18
リズ ( 1P3q1 )

YES💚 I was №34.&Highschoolstudent③年👶 ThanKyou verymuch for many res❗❗ 本当にぁりがとぅ😍😍😍 《LIZ》is decided to name because it sounds American'women name and seems to be girl. I want to come to understand and use English. I'll try my best💪💪💪 ょろしくぉねがぃします💖💖💖

• << 67 🌒 Hi, Liz❗🙋 How do you do, girl❗ My name is Zaq. I live in Tokyo. Let's chat, I'll be right back. Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.47 07/08/18 20:50
Priest ( zrmn1 )

>> 46 ☺ LIZ I think good name. Did you have a good dinner?😻
I'm starving now. I'm going to eat some food.I wanna talk to you later.

No.48 07/08/18 21:24
LIZ ( 1P3q1 )

>> 47 Yes❗❗ It was very delicious😊😊 お腹ペコペコなんですね(笑) I knew a new word《starve》 Thanks to you😺😺

No.49 07/08/18 22:08
Priest ( zrmn1 )

>> 48 You seem to like English.☺ I imagine you are surely a noble lady. By the way,Did you challenge an English proficiency test?

• << 53 I'm sorry💧💧I was too late💧💧 English proficiency test means 英検??? リコさん❗❗遅れましたが……HAPPYbirthday🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉 それから……I live in GIFE👶

No.50 07/08/19 00:24
りこ ( fKtj1 )

🐬 Hi,everyone 🙋

Wow,everybody was here!😲

Welcome to this thread, new friend Liz.👍

Long time no see, Yuka and Priest.😃

Kaya,are you OK?
I hope you'll get better soon.

By the way, today (Sunday)is my birthday. Don ask me my age, hahaha😂

Good night 🌉

• << 65 🌒 Hi, Riko❗🙋 Forgive me about my long silence please.🙇 Now, I'm back alive from busy days. We're all having a long spelling of hot weather, day after day. Just like living in a melting pot, u know ?😱 Besides you're living in Okinawa‥💧☀ Be careful 'bout the heat and have a good Sunday please.(^^) Happy Birthday         Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀
  • << 81 Hi,Riko😺. I had heavy headache at Niigata 2days,but I could work for concert🙆.After I came back to Sendai,I was too tired🙀.I can't eat at all.But I feel better🙆. Oh,I missed a chance to say happy birthday to you😿.But Riko,I know your age…🙊💦I can keep a secret😸. Talk to you later. Love,Kaya.

No.51 07/08/19 00:45
Yuka ( 30代 ♀ 9iZk1 )

Riko‼🙌🎉🎉🎉

HAPPY BIRTHDAY‼🎊✨

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐🐥🎂✨💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

お誕生日おめでとうございます、リコさん‼😍💖

How's been doing your 👸❓

I hope she's fine.😊💕

My son stays the night at my brother house today.🏠✨

So I'm free❗✌😁

But you know,only one day, though...😂

Talk to you later❗🙋🎉

• << 83 🐬 Hi,Yuka 🙋 Thank you for the birthday message.😃 It's lovely,I like that.💕 I'm glad you send me the birthday message at once.☺ Did you enjoy your free time last weekend? Talk to U later☺

No.52 07/08/19 06:59
Priest ( zrmn1 )

🌅G.M.👩Beautiful ladies. Yuka,kaya,Riko,liz.

Every day's very hot,isn't it⁉

How's Osaka,Sendai,Okinawa and ⁉⁉
💡 Liz! Where do you live⁉ If you please~😺。

Happy birthday to Riko. By the way,I wanna ask you your age😁. 🙅⁉

To all of you with 💖love from Priest.

💡p.s. to Yuka

I'm out of Job.
So I go to a training school now.

• << 103 🐬 Hi,Priest 🙋 Thanks for the birthday message. You wanna know my age? I'm ❓ years older than you.🙈🙈🙈 You didn't know your loving Yuka has a boyfriend? 💔😂 So your next target is … Zaq? 😱 😂 Good night 🌉

No.53 07/08/19 09:44
LIZ ( 1P3q1 )

>> 49 You seem to like English.☺ I imagine you are surely a noble lady. By … I'm sorry💧💧I was too late💧💧 English proficiency test means 英検??? リコさん❗❗遅れましたが……HAPPYbirthday🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉 それから……I live in GIFE👶

• << 90 🐬 Good evening,Liz 🙋 Thank you for your message.😃 I had no birthday party🎉, no cake🎂,no flower💐, but friends here said to me "Happy birthday". So I'm happy.💕 When is your birthday? Good night 🌉

No.54 07/08/19 10:49
Priest ( zrmn1 )

>> 53 ☆Liz☆💫🎐 You are right.An English proficiency test means 英検. And what's Gife⁉ Do👩you mean Gifu Prefecture⁉ Or ⁉

No.55 07/08/19 11:39
LIZ ( 1P3q1 )

>> 54 Oh❗❗I misstook(//△//) I wanted to say《GIFU》⭐ and, I have a ③grade☺

No.56 07/08/19 12:28
Priest ( zrmn1 )

>> 55 Anyone has a mistake.

We don't make a feeling to a(the)mistake.

You have a ③grade.
It's great.☺

What are👩you going to challenge next one⁉ ②grade❓

• << 63 🌒 Hi, Priest❗🙋 Excuse me for my long silence, please. I was damned busy that I couldn't come over. But finally I'm off today. It's a sultry summer, isn't it ? Are you still survive ?😁 Be careful not to be a heat injury and have a good Sunday. I'll be back         Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.57 07/08/19 12:51
LIZ ( 1P3q1 )

>> 56 Thankyou☺☺ I want to challnge next grade.   But, I can hardly speak English.  And, now,I am student preparing for an entrance exam.   So,when I became college student, I will challnge it⭐

• << 61 Are you studying every day because of a college exam❓☺ Let's make an exertion together though they are a few different purposes. I'm challenging a proficiency test of the personal computer.

No.58 07/08/19 13:24
Yuka ( 30代 ♀ 9iZk1 )

Hi,Priest❗🙋

It's really hot day today,isn't it❓☀

I'll melt,maybe.🍨😂

Yep,I divoced my husband about 11 years ago.
And I have a son who is 10 years old.👶He's really cute(I think😂) and full of energy.💪😊

Oh,you're out of work now❓jobs're tight now.It's too hard to find a new job.Yeah I know..😥

What kind of job do you want to do❓😃

Hang in there,Priest❗you can do it❗💪😊

See you soon❗🙋🍻

• << 62 🌒 Hi, Yuka❗🙋 How are you, lady? Sorry about my long silence please. I was too busy to come. It's the hottest summer, just like we're moaning in a melting pot, isn't it ?😱🔥 Be careful about the heat and enjoy your Sunday with your son.(^^) I'll be back         Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀
  • << 66 🎐Hi❗🎐Yuka💖 Thank you for the anxiety. I'm going to take employment of a care job. But not sure. You divorced and the long years passed. I don't hear a reason about that. But do you wanna talk to me❓ You can do it. Waiting for you. See ya soon.

No.59 07/08/19 13:27
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

🌒 Hi everybody❗🙋

This is Zaq. Excuse me for my long long silence please.

After the penalty was over, I've got into really busy days because of my job and some other reasons. I was really in hard times and almost dying.👻

But now, I could finally get a day off and spending a lazy sunday afternoon.

Forgive this late commer please. Now, I feel so happy to come here again.

You know, how I missed you all.

I'll be back

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

• << 82 Zaq😿❗I missed you so much😭‼I guessed you were busy…but you couldn't come here to say only “I love you,kitty.”⁉It's your fault,Zaq😾❗ Welcome back,Zaq💝. Love,Kaya.

No.60 07/08/19 13:48
Yuka ( 30代 ♀ 9iZk1 )

Zaq,my bro❗❗❗❗❗😭

Okaerinasai❗😭

Oh,when I saw your reply to us,I cried for joy.😹💖

Everyone❗Zaq's here❗❗🔉🐯✨

No.61 07/08/19 13:51
Priest ( zrmn1 )

>> 57 Thankyou☺☺ I want to challnge next grade.   But, I can hardly speak E… Are you studying every day because of a college exam❓☺

Let's make an exertion together though they are a few different purposes.

I'm challenging a proficiency test of the personal computer.

No.62 07/08/19 13:56
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 58 Hi,Priest❗🙋 It's really hot day today,isn't it❓☀ I'll melt,maybe.🍨… 🌒 Hi, Yuka❗🙋

How are you, lady?
Sorry about my long silence please. I was too busy to come.

It's the hottest summer, just like we're moaning in a melting pot, isn't it ?😱🔥

Be careful about the heat and enjoy your Sunday with your son.(^^)

I'll be back

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.63 07/08/19 14:08
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 56 Anyone has a mistake. We don't make a feeling to a(the)mistake. You … 🌒 Hi, Priest❗🙋

Excuse me for my long silence, please. I was damned busy that I couldn't come over. But finally I'm off today.

It's a sultry summer, isn't it ? Are you still survive ?😁

Be careful not to be a heat injury and have a good Sunday.

I'll be back

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

• << 68 🐣 Hi❗ Zaq❗ I'm afraid that I'm still alive. Long time no see. I'm lonely when there is not a noble man why. But now you're here. See ya later.

No.64 07/08/19 14:16
Yuka ( 30代 ♀ 9iZk1 )

Thank you for your advice,bro❗😊💕

My son's staying at my brother's house now.🏠and He said that he would get back my home this afternoon.🌆

My brother's single,but he loves my son very much.(叔父バカ..)😁

So I'm free today❗🙌✨

Zaq,please sit back and enjoy the holiday.😊

Talk to you later❗🙌🎉

No.65 07/08/19 14:27
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 50 🐬 Hi,everyone 🙋 Wow,everybody was here!😲 Welcome to this thread, new… 🌒 Hi, Riko❗🙋

Forgive me about my long silence please.🙇 Now, I'm back alive from busy days.

We're all having a long spelling of hot weather, day after day. Just like living in a melting pot, u know ?😱

Besides you're living in Okinawa‥💧☀

Be careful 'bout the heat and have a good Sunday please.(^^)

Happy Birthday

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

• << 85 🐬 Hi,Zaq 🙋 Wow,Zaq was here❗ I'm very glad to see you again.😭 Did you read all of our responses while you were absent? I really worried about you.💧 Anyway, you came back here on my birthday.🌒 I think it's a birthday present for me.🎁 Thanx!💕 Talk to U later ☺

No.66 07/08/19 14:36
Priest ( zrmn1 )

>> 58 Hi,Priest❗🙋 It's really hot day today,isn't it❓☀ I'll melt,maybe.🍨… 🎐Hi❗🎐Yuka💖 Thank you for the anxiety.

I'm going to take employment of a care job.

But not sure.

You divorced and the long years passed.

I don't hear a reason about that.

But do you wanna talk to me❓

You can do it.

Waiting for you.

See ya soon.

No.67 07/08/19 14:39
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 46 YES💚 I was №34.&Highschoolstudent③年👶 ThanKyou verymuch for many res❗❗… 🌒 Hi, Liz❗🙋

How do you do, girl❗
My name is Zaq. I live in Tokyo. Let's chat, I'll be right back. Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.68 07/08/19 14:53
Priest ( zrmn1 )

>> 63 🌒 Hi, Priest❗🙋 Excuse me for my long silence, please. I was damned bu… 🐣 Hi❗ Zaq❗
I'm afraid that I'm still alive.

Long time no see.

I'm lonely when there is not a noble man why.

But now you're here.

See ya later.

No.69 07/08/19 14:54
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 2 Kaya~Good evening💓 I do beg you pardon‥being so late.🙈 You gave me use… 🌒 Hi, Roger❗🙋

Sorry about my long silence, ma'am. I'm surprise to find you here. I hope you'll enjoy English conversations with us. Now, let's talk ! I'll be back.

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.70 07/08/19 15:10
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

🌒 Hi, Kaya❗🙋

Long time no see. Sorry 'bout my long silence please. I was damned busy. Seems you too.(^^)

Are you touring in Niigata now ? Cool!Sounds like a musician.

The heat is still going on. Take care of yourself please.

I'll be back

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

• << 84 Oh,Zaq,I found your another response now💧. Yeah,I was in Niigata with kids musician(about 120kids😲‼).Many prefecture's Jr.orchestra were there for concert.Mitaka city's,Sumidaku's,Hamamatsu's,Toyota city&Iwakura city Aichi prefecture's,Kita Kyushu city's,Okayama city's,Niigata city's and Sendai Jr.orchestra.Sounds cool,doesn't it?And their play was…really amazing‼Not like children's.I was so impressed✨✨. Today,Sendai is a rainy day,so it's not hot🙆.Good for take a nap😪. You take care,Zaq! See ya💓. Kaya

No.71 07/08/19 15:54
Yuka ( 30代 ♀ 9iZk1 )

Hi,Liz❗🔉🐯✨

You mean...You're in the 3 grade,aren't you❓🏫

Oh,you live in Gifu.😲

I heard Gifu is more hotter than Osaka.☀

I'm very sensitive to heat,so I can't live there.😂

And...伊吹おろし(?) is famous thing in Gifu,isn't it❓🌀🌋🌀 違ったらごめんなさい🙇💦

What do you wanna be,Liz❓😃

You can do anything you like.Hang in there❗😊✨

See ya❗🙌🎉

No.72 07/08/19 16:26
LIZ ( 1P3q1 )

>> 71 Thankyou💓💓   You're right, GIFU is VERY HOT❗❗☀☀☀   伊吹おろし、私ゎ詳しくなぃけど、聞いたことぁりますょ🙋    hang in there=頑張る💪 なんですね🌠 Niceward❗❗❗

No.73 07/08/19 17:30
Yuka ( 30代 ♀ 9iZk1 )

Good evening,Kaya❗🐯💕

I'm so sorry,I'm late.🙏💧

Are you OK❓I know you're so busy,but you said you had a heavy headache.😥please,please take it easy sis.🙏✨

But I think you have a great time in Niigata with kids.😊💕

Oh,By the way...I pray for your friend and her mother.🙏🌠

Take care and talk to you later❗😚💕

• << 86 Hi,sis💕. Thank you for worrying about me.Now I'm OK🙆. Yeah,I had great times with kids in Niigata✨✨.How lovely they are😻❗You know it,don't you?How is your boy?Did he finish his homework? Thank you for your prayer,sis😿.It's difficult to have contact with my best friend now.I'm really worrying about her&her mom😿.But thank you so much,sis😿. Talk to you later. Love,Kaya.

No.74 07/08/19 18:20
Yuka ( 30代 ♀ 9iZk1 )

Hi,Priest❗🔉🐯✨

Well...💧Y..Yes,I can tell you the reasons.

① He didn't work.

② He's a mamma's boy.

③ He's loose with his money.

I called him about the expence of bringing up a child before.
He said he couldn't pay it,'cos he couldn't work.He has a depression.
Though He got married again❗😠

But When I heard it,I thought I'm a very lucky person❗😁If I didn't get a divorced then...❓😨

It's really terrible❗❗😱💧

Yeah,I have a hate on him.😏But my son's so cute.I love him very much.☺💕

By the way,How old are you,Priest❓😃

See ya❗😊✨

No.75 07/08/19 19:33
Priest ( zrmn1 )

>> 74 🌠Yuka🌠Good Evening❗
I read some reasons for your divorce.💔

Is there anything I can do for you⁉

But I think that I have no choice but to be possible to comfort you by some words for now.😥

Thinking that you know my age.🐯

See you soon.💖

No.76 07/08/19 20:09
Yuka ( 30代 ♀ 9iZk1 )

Good evening,Priest.🐯

Thank you to say so.😊

I'm happy now.💖I have a son and boyfriend.☺💕

So Don't worry about it.😃

Oh,I know your age❓😲

Humm...maybe I fogot it.😂I don't have a good memory..💫          😂       

Talk to you later.🙋✨

No.77 07/08/19 22:10
Priest ( zrmn1 )

>> 76 🎐Loving Yuka🎐

I know you have your son but boyfriend⁉😥

I felt that you are a person who gets lonely.

Can you have a good sleep every night⁉

I'm getting sleep.

Well,again soon.

Have a good dream.

No.78 07/08/20 06:31
Priest ( zrmn1 )

⏰🔔🔨 Good Morning❗ Everybody❗ Zaq Kaya Riko Yuka Liz and so on.

Have a splendid day❗😺

Yuka,did you have a deep sleep last night⁉😍

Well,again☺❗

No.79 07/08/22 14:38
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

Wow,everyfriends were here😹❗I'm so sorry,I was too tired🙀.

I will respond for each people from now.

Kaya💕

No.80 07/08/22 14:41
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 44 ☆Kaya☆ Good Evening! I'm Priest=社会人. Did you notice it? How long… Hi,Priest😺.I didn't notice you=社会人💧.Welcome back,and long time no see!

How did you spend your holidays?

Talk to you later.

Kaya

• << 94 💫Hello💫 Kaya☺ I'm writing a letter to you from the heaven. How are you doing⁉ What are you doing now⁉ I guess you're playing with many loving kids. I hear you were in bad condition. Are you all right now⁉😥 You'd better take a rest.🌟🐨🌟 The heaven is a good place. You can come here to take a break all the time.🌴 See you later☺

No.81 07/08/22 14:47
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 50 🐬 Hi,everyone 🙋 Wow,everybody was here!😲 Welcome to this thread, new… Hi,Riko😺.

I had heavy headache at Niigata 2days,but I could work for concert🙆.After I came back to Sendai,I was too tired🙀.I can't eat at all.But I feel better🙆.

Oh,I missed a chance to say happy birthday to you😿.But Riko,I know your age…🙊💦I can keep a secret😸.

Talk to you later.

Love,Kaya.

• << 115 🐬 Hi,Kaya 🙋 Sorry, I'm late.🙇 You came back here already, but I wrote to other members in order of response. So I'm writing to you now. How slow…😢 🙇 Yep,you & Zaq & Yuka know my age. Don tell it to others,please. Hahaha😁😁 How's your weekend? Will your American guests go back to U.S. soon? Talk to U later ☺

No.82 07/08/22 14:53
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 59 🌒 Hi everybody❗🙋 This is Zaq. Excuse me for my long long silence plea… Zaq😿❗I missed you so much😭‼I guessed you were busy…but you couldn't come here to say only “I love you,kitty.”⁉It's your fault,Zaq😾❗

Welcome back,Zaq💝.

Love,Kaya.

No.83 07/08/22 15:03
りこ ( fKtj1 )

>> 51 Riko‼🙌🎉🎉🎉 HAPPY BIRTHDAY‼🎊✨ 💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐🐥🎂✨💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐 お誕… 🐬 Hi,Yuka 🙋

Thank you for the birthday message.😃

It's lovely,I like that.💕

I'm glad you send me the birthday message at once.☺

Did you enjoy your free time last weekend?

Talk to U later☺

No.84 07/08/22 15:12
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 70 🌒 Hi, Kaya❗🙋 Long time no see. Sorry 'bout my long silence please. I … Oh,Zaq,I found your another response now💧.

Yeah,I was in Niigata with kids musician(about 120kids😲‼).Many prefecture's Jr.orchestra were there for concert.Mitaka city's,Sumidaku's,Hamamatsu's,Toyota city&Iwakura city Aichi prefecture's,Kita Kyushu city's,Okayama city's,Niigata city's and Sendai Jr.orchestra.Sounds cool,doesn't it?And their play was…really amazing‼Not like children's.I was so impressed✨✨.

Today,Sendai is a rainy day,so it's not hot🙆.Good for take a nap😪.

You take care,Zaq!

See ya💓.

Kaya

No.85 07/08/22 15:20
りこ ( fKtj1 )

>> 65 🌒 Hi, Riko❗🙋 Forgive me about my long silence please.🙇 Now, I'm back … 🐬 Hi,Zaq 🙋

Wow,Zaq was here❗
I'm very glad to see you again.😭

Did you read all of our responses while you were absent?

I really worried about you.💧

Anyway, you came back here on my birthday.🌒

I think it's a birthday present for me.🎁

Thanx!💕

Talk to U later ☺

• << 91 🌒 Hi, Ricorin❗(❓😁) Well..That was a curious concidence that I came back here on your birthday. I was late, but I was in time. You know, my day was your day.😁 Have a good night.         Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.86 07/08/22 15:21
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 73 Good evening,Kaya❗🐯💕 I'm so sorry,I'm late.🙏💧 Are you OK❓I know yo… Hi,sis💕.
Thank you for worrying about me.Now I'm OK🙆.

Yeah,I had great times with kids in Niigata✨✨.How lovely they are😻❗You know it,don't you?How is your boy?Did he finish his homework?

Thank you for your prayer,sis😿.It's difficult to have contact with my best friend now.I'm really worrying about her&her mom😿.But thank you so much,sis😿.

Talk to you later.

Love,Kaya.

No.87 07/08/22 15:24
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

Hi,Liz😺.

Are you doing well?I don't know about Gifu at all💧.But I have a friend who came from Gifu.So I will ask him about there😊.

Talk to you later.

Kaya

• << 89 Thanks かや💓💓💓           GIFU is anyway(とにかく??) very HOT😳😳😳😳❗❗❗   Here is rural, so even convenience store is far💦💦       But,good place💓💓        The center of Japan🇯🇯🇯

No.88 07/08/22 15:26
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

Roger🔉😱❗Where are you⁉Please come back here again😿‼

Kaya

No.89 07/08/22 17:10
LIZ ( 1P3q1 )

>> 87 Hi,Liz😺. Are you doing well?I don't know about Gifu at all💧.But I hav… Thanks かや💓💓💓           GIFU is anyway(とにかく??) very HOT😳😳😳😳❗❗❗   Here is rural, so even convenience store is far💦💦       But,good place💓💓        The center of Japan🇯🇯🇯

• << 95 Hi,Liz😺. Anyway,は、話を切り替える時に文頭に使ってるのしか聞いたことないなぁ😥。何かしゃべってて、Anyway,I want to do this.とかね。Lizちゃんの文にはanywayを入れる必要もないかも。too hot とかcrazy hotとか、かやが話す時はそんな言葉を選ぶよ😃。Zaqの方が正確なので、Zaqが教えてくれるといいんだけど…帰ってきたし😊。 Fall is almost coming here in Sendai.But I don't like fall😿.I want to visit your place or Riko's place😿. Talk to you later,Liz. Love,Kaya💕

No.90 07/08/22 18:49
りこ ( fKtj1 )

>> 53 I'm sorry💧💧I was too late💧💧 English proficiency test means 英検??? リ… 🐬 Good evening,Liz 🙋

Thank you for your message.😃

I had no birthday party🎉, no cake🎂,no flower💐, but friends here said to me "Happy birthday".
So I'm happy.💕

When is your birthday?

Good night 🌉

• << 92   HELLOりこ💓💓 My birthday is in June.       ちなみに、My friend'sbirthday istomorrow⭐⭐ So, we will celebrate her birthday with a KARAOKEparty🎵🎵🎼🎤 I look forward to tomorrow😊😊Do you like KARAOKE❓❓

No.91 07/08/22 23:45
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 85 🐬 Hi,Zaq 🙋 Wow,Zaq was here❗ I'm very glad to see you again.😭 Did yo… 🌒 Hi, Ricorin❗(❓😁)

Well..That was a curious concidence that I came back here on your birthday.

I was late, but I was in time. You know, my day was your day.😁

Have a good night.

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

• << 123 🐬 Hi,Zaq 🙋 Don call me that,please. I'm Riko.😉 I didn know the model of 泳げたいやきくんのおじさん exists.😲 Oh,you couldn see him.💧 You'll have a chance to see him someday. Today is the last day of 旧盆 here.I'll visit my husband's uncle and pray for ancestry in front of 仏壇 tonight. During 旧盆 season,we can see エイサー parades by regional 青年会. Talk to U later ☺

No.92 07/08/23 13:14
LIZ ( 1P3q1 )

>> 90 🐬 Good evening,Liz 🙋 Thank you for your message.😃 I had no birthday …   HELLOりこ💓💓
My birthday is in June.      

ちなみに、My friend'sbirthday istomorrow⭐⭐
So, we will celebrate her birthday with a KARAOKEparty🎵🎵🎼🎤
I look forward to tomorrow😊😊Do you like KARAOKE❓❓

• << 101 👩Liz💡No.92で ちょっと気になる:SENTENCE:があるのですが、貴女が受験生だから言わせて頂きます。 I look forward to tomorrow.のsentenceですが、look forward to は他動詞です。他動詞はobject(目的語)が必要だと思います。💡I'm looking forward to 目的語(karaoke)tomorrow.💡私だったらこのような文にしますが、どう思われますか⁉ 因みに:語法では、look forward to は後に名詞か動名詞を伴います。tomorrowには副詞と名詞がありますが、ここの文節では時を表す副詞と判断出来ます。それに明日という未来ですから~お分かりだと思いますが、次いでに言ってみました。間違っていたらごめんなさい。😻

No.93 07/08/23 15:09
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

🌒 Hi, Kaya❗

Here I'm back and you too welcome back home, Kaya❗

I guess you must be tired now. You still busy ?

I'll be right back.

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

• << 96 Hi,Zaq😺. Yeah,I'm tired.But today,I'm not busy.So I'm spending lazy time. Talk to you later,Zaq. Love,Kaya.

No.94 07/08/23 17:30
Priest ( zrmn1 )

>> 80 Hi,Priest😺.I didn't notice you=社会人💧.Welcome back,and long time no see!… 💫Hello💫 Kaya☺
I'm writing a letter to you from the heaven.

How are you doing⁉

What are you doing now⁉

I guess you're playing with many loving kids.

I hear you were in bad condition.

Are you all right now⁉😥

You'd better take a rest.🌟🐨🌟

The heaven is a good place.

You can come here to take a break all the time.🌴

See you later☺

• << 97 Hi,Priest😺. Where is the Heaven? Today,I'm not busy but so tired,so I'm spending a lazy day. Thank you for your kind words. Talk to you later. Kaya

No.95 07/08/23 18:06
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 89 Thanks かや💓💓💓           GIFU is anyway(とにかく??) very HOT😳😳😳😳❗❗❗   He… Hi,Liz😺.

Anyway,は、話を切り替える時に文頭に使ってるのしか聞いたことないなぁ😥。何かしゃべってて、Anyway,I want to do this.とかね。Lizちゃんの文にはanywayを入れる必要もないかも。too hot とかcrazy hotとか、かやが話す時はそんな言葉を選ぶよ😃。Zaqの方が正確なので、Zaqが教えてくれるといいんだけど…帰ってきたし😊。

Fall is almost coming here in Sendai.But I don't like fall😿.I want to visit your place or Riko's place😿.

Talk to you later,Liz.

Love,Kaya💕

• << 98 Thanks かや😍😍 I'm student preparing for an entrance exam . So,your(everyone's)advice is very helpful. Please advise freely🙇🙇✨

No.96 07/08/23 18:08
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 93 🌒 Hi, Kaya❗ Here I'm back and you too welcome back home, Kaya❗ I gue… Hi,Zaq😺.

Yeah,I'm tired.But today,I'm not busy.So I'm spending lazy time.

Talk to you later,Zaq.

Love,Kaya.

No.97 07/08/23 18:12
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 94 💫Hello💫 Kaya☺ I'm writing a letter to you from the heaven. How are y… Hi,Priest😺.

Where is the Heaven?

Today,I'm not busy but so tired,so I'm spending a lazy day.

Thank you for your kind words.

Talk to you later.

Kaya

• << 99 🌠👻 Kaya💸 👼'm a conductor and Priert's frind. How do you do⁉ Do you wanna know a place where the heaven is⁉ 😁 See ya later.😻

No.98 07/08/23 19:02
LIZ ( 1P3q1 )

>> 95 Hi,Liz😺. Anyway,は、話を切り替える時に文頭に使ってるのしか聞いたことないなぁ😥。何かしゃべってて、Anyway,I wan… Thanks かや😍😍

I'm student preparing for an entrance exam .
So,your(everyone's)advice is very helpful.

Please advise freely🙇🙇✨

• << 104 Hi,Liz😺💕. I'm not good at grammar💧.But if I noticed your mistake,I will tell you😊. Have a good dream🌠. I love you. Kaya

No.99 07/08/23 19:09
Priest ( zrmn1 )

>> 97 Hi,Priest😺. Where is the Heaven? Today,I'm not busy but so tired,so … 🌠👻 Kaya💸

👼'm a conductor and Priert's frind.

How do you do⁉

Do you wanna know a place where the heaven is⁉ 😁

See ya later.😻

• << 105 Hi,Conductor💧. Well,I know where is my heaven🙈💕.I never tell you where is that🙊.It's a secret👯💕. Talk to you later. Kaya

No.100 07/08/23 20:05
Priest ( zrmn1 )

>> 99 correction:priert➡priest frind➡friend

I made two mistakes.🙆

No.101 07/08/23 22:19
Priest ( zrmn1 )

>> 92   HELLOりこ💓💓 My birthday is in June.       ちなみに、My friend'sbirthday … 👩Liz💡No.92で ちょっと気になる:SENTENCE:があるのですが、貴女が受験生だから言わせて頂きます。

I look forward to tomorrow.のsentenceですが、look forward to は他動詞です。他動詞はobject(目的語)が必要だと思います。💡I'm looking forward to 目的語(karaoke)tomorrow.💡私だったらこのような文にしますが、どう思われますか⁉

因みに:語法では、look forward to は後に名詞か動名詞を伴います。tomorrowには副詞と名詞がありますが、ここの文節では時を表す副詞と判断出来ます。それに明日という未来ですから~お分かりだと思いますが、次いでに言ってみました。間違っていたらごめんなさい。😻

No.102 07/08/23 22:25
LIZ ( 1P3q1 )

>> 101 Thankyou😊😊😊

とっても勉強になります👮👮
文法って難しぃですね😥
頑張って上達するぞ➰➰💪💪

近くに辞書が無いので日本語ですぃません💧💧💧

Good night🙋🌙🌙🌙🌙

• << 114 🌀🌟👩 Liz🌟🌀 How are you this morning? Are you still sleepy⁉ I'll treat you a cup of ☕coffee. See you later☺

No.103 07/08/24 00:10
りこ ( fKtj1 )

>> 52 🌅G.M.👩Beautiful ladies. Yuka,kaya,Riko,liz. Every day's very hot,isn… 🐬 Hi,Priest 🙋

Thanks for the birthday message.

You wanna know my age?
I'm ❓ years older than you.🙈🙈🙈

You didn't know your loving Yuka has a boyfriend? 💔😂
So your next target is … Zaq? 😱 😂

Good night 🌉

• << 106 💡Riko💡 Early Good Morning❗ I'm afraid I don't know your age. How old are you⁉😁 Zaq 🙅 I'm not a homo. Next🎯 target is you. I will expect to divorce,so waiting for you.😜 To loving Riko with 💖love from The Heaven. I like to love ladies.😳

No.104 07/08/24 00:31
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 98 Thanks かや😍😍 I'm student preparing for an entrance exam . So,your(ev… Hi,Liz😺💕.

I'm not good at grammar💧.But if I noticed your mistake,I will tell you😊.

Have a good dream🌠.

I love you.

Kaya

No.105 07/08/24 00:38
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 99 🌠👻 Kaya💸 👼'm a conductor and Priert's frind. How do you do⁉ Do yo… Hi,Conductor💧.

Well,I know where is my heaven🙈💕.I never tell you where is that🙊.It's a secret👯💕.

Talk to you later.

Kaya

• << 107 💫Hi❗ loving kaya❗💫 Good Morning❗ 👼'm Conductor. 朝から失礼いたします🙇 💡一言二言❗ 🌠関係副詞の特徴に付いて:後ろから前の名詞を修飾する形容詞節を導く〈接続詞+副詞(句)〉では語順が変わりませんか?👼 for example: ①I know where is my heaven. 👼I know where my Heaven is. ②I never tell you where is that. 👼I never tell you where that is. 👼上記は完全な文ではありませんが、詳しくは Zaq or 📖で For 👩Liz 違ってたら謝ります🙇 with love💖

No.106 07/08/24 01:12
Priest ( zrmn1 )

>> 103 🐬 Hi,Priest 🙋 Thanks for the birthday message. You wanna know my age… 💡Riko💡 Early Good Morning❗

I'm afraid I don't know your age.

How old are you⁉😁

Zaq 🙅 I'm not a homo.

Next🎯 target is you.

I will expect to divorce,so waiting for you.😜

To loving Riko with 💖love from The Heaven.

I like to love ladies.😳

• << 125 🐬 Hi,Priest 🙋 Oh,your next target is me? 😱 I'm much older than you.⤵ And I got married last year.👰 You don't have to wait for me.😸 Good night 🌉

No.107 07/08/24 08:00
Priest ( zrmn1 )

>> 105 Hi,Conductor💧. Well,I know where is my heaven🙈💕.I never tell you wher… 💫Hi❗ loving kaya❗💫 Good Morning❗

👼'm Conductor.

朝から失礼いたします🙇
💡一言二言❗
🌠関係副詞の特徴に付いて:後ろから前の名詞を修飾する形容詞節を導く〈接続詞+副詞(句)〉では語順が変わりませんか?👼

for example:

①I know where is my heaven.

👼I know where my Heaven is.

②I never tell you where is that.

👼I never tell you where that is.

👼上記は完全な文ではありませんが、詳しくは Zaq or 📖で

For 👩Liz

違ってたら謝ります🙇

with love💖

No.108 07/08/24 18:04
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 107 おっと💦。すいません、carelessでした。ご指摘ありがとうございました🙇。

Kaya

No.109 07/08/24 20:39
Priest ( zrmn1 )

🌠Everybody🌠 Hot night😥

I present one question.

What's the difference of(boyfriend or girlfriend)and(a friend of mine)❓

Is there a person who can explain it❓

🔔I will expect a correct answer.😍

See you later☺

No.110 07/08/24 21:05
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 109 Hi,Priest😺.

friend of mine=私の友達

boy friend,girl friendは、恋人関係であることを示します。もし、かやと、👨友達が3人いて、誰かに

“They are my boy friends.”と紹介してしまうと、かやは3股かけてるとんでもない👯になってしまうんです。

疲れてるので日本語ですいません🙇

No.111 07/08/24 22:27
Priest ( zrmn1 )

>> 110 🌠Kaya🌠 Are you tired❓

Too easy for you❗
That's correct answer.

In🇺 America,it seems that it calls a sex friend plainly.

I hear that 👵most middle aged ladies feel contemptible for its word.

I don't know whether or not it's true...false.

Do you like quizes❓

See you later.💖

No.112 07/08/24 22:45
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 111 Hi,Priest.

Well…I have many American&Canadian friends.All of them are pious Christian,and some of them are missionaries.

They have some strict rules.About sex,their rule is really strict,but all of my friends obeys for it.

When my friend introduce their steady,they always says like “He is my boyfriend.”or“She is my girlfriend.”.It's so usual,and natural for us.

That's all.

Kaya

No.113 07/08/24 23:43
Priest ( zrmn1 )

>> 112 I see. Thanks for your information.
You seem that you became vigorous when saying the thing to be interested in❓
Please inform if there is useful information.

Have a nice dream❗

See you again.☺

No.114 07/08/25 07:15
Priest ( zrmn1 )

>> 102 Thankyou😊😊😊 とっても勉強になります👮👮 文法って難しぃですね😥 頑張って上達するぞ➰➰💪💪 近くに辞書が無いので日本語… 🌀🌟👩 Liz🌟🌀 How are you this morning? Are you still sleepy⁉ I'll treat you a cup of ☕coffee.

See you later☺

No.115 07/08/26 14:08
りこ ( fKtj1 )

>> 81 Hi,Riko😺. I had heavy headache at Niigata 2days,but I could work for … 🐬 Hi,Kaya 🙋

Sorry, I'm late.🙇
You came back here already, but I wrote to other members in order of response.
So I'm writing to you now. How slow…😢 🙇

Yep,you & Zaq & Yuka know my age.
Don tell it to others,please. Hahaha😁😁

How's your weekend?
Will your American guests go back to U.S. soon?

Talk to U later ☺

• << 118 Hi,Riko😺💕. It's OK👌.You gave me a response.I'm so glad😊. Yesterday,I went to concert,it was so so great💕💕❗❗I kept dancing 3 hours😸.After that,I went to the bar.It was first time that I went to that bar.There was a big difference between there and usual bar.Because lewd オヤジ is the master of that bar💧.I was a night bird,so today,I slept all of the day😪. It was good week end for me😻.Because of the concert.I'm crazy for the front man💕💕💕. My American guests already went back to US😿.I feel lonesome💔. Have a good dream🌌. Love,Kaya.

No.116 07/08/26 14:23
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

🌒 Hi, Everybody❗🙋

The heat is still going on.
Is everybody okay ?😁

Today I'm gonna go to 麻布十番祭り. I'll see a famous guy who have once fought with 泳げたい焼き君。

That's a cool,charming and a lavable old man.👴✨

I'll be back

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

• << 119 Hi,Zaq😺. I just woke up💧.Cause of the heat body.It's so hot.And I'm not OK,maybe.After I came back from Niigata,I haven't eat anything.Only water,I drink🙀.But I hate fall,so hot summer is good for me.Not good for my health,though. Did you go to 麻布十番祭?I like たい焼き🙆.Because it's not real fish,it's a sweets💕. Could you see that old man? Talk to you later💕. Love,Kaya.

No.117 07/08/26 16:41
Priest ( zrmn1 )

🌠☕coffee break☕🌠🌴 Hi❗ Everybody❗

I will present a riddle.

About kangaroo❗

Why is called a kangaroo⁉

What is the meaning of (a)Kangaroo⁉

Where did it come from⁉

Waiting for your correct answer.😊

• << 120 Hi,Priest. オーストラリアを植民支配しようとした人間がカンガルーを見て原住民に尋ねた。「What's name of that animal?」原住民は「Kangaroo.」と答え、支配側の人間はその動物の名をカンガルーだと理解したが、Kangarooは、その地の言葉で「I don't know.」と言う意味だった。 中学の英語の教科書に載ってたのでうろ覚えです。 ではおやすみなさい。

No.118 07/08/27 01:16
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 115 🐬 Hi,Kaya 🙋 Sorry, I'm late.🙇 You came back here already, but I wrote… Hi,Riko😺💕.

It's OK👌.You gave me a response.I'm so glad😊.

Yesterday,I went to concert,it was so so great💕💕❗❗I kept dancing 3 hours😸.After that,I went to the bar.It was first time that I went to that bar.There was a big difference between there and usual bar.Because lewd オヤジ is the master of that bar💧.I was a night bird,so today,I slept all of the day😪.

It was good week end for me😻.Because of the concert.I'm crazy for the front man💕💕💕.

My American guests already went back to US😿.I feel lonesome💔.

Have a good dream🌌.

Love,Kaya.

• << 144 🐬 Hi,Kaya 🙋 All of your guests went back to US already.💧 Sorry, I thought some of them would stay in your place until the end of this month.🙇 You went to the concert of "access"! Sounds exciting❗ Now I know why you could keep dancing for 3 hours,though you had nothing but water for a week. You really love them.❤❤❤ Take care of yourself ☺

No.119 07/08/27 01:24
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 116 🌒 Hi, Everybody❗🙋 The heat is still going on. Is everybody okay ?😁 … Hi,Zaq😺.

I just woke up💧.Cause of the heat body.It's so hot.And I'm not OK,maybe.After I came back from Niigata,I haven't eat anything.Only water,I drink🙀.But I hate fall,so hot summer is good for me.Not good for my health,though.

Did you go to 麻布十番祭?I like たい焼き🙆.Because it's not real fish,it's a sweets💕.

Could you see that old man?

Talk to you later💕.

Love,Kaya.

• << 121 🌒 Morning, Kaya❗🙋 I went to Azabu-Juban, but, couldn't see the《Ojisan》this time. Damn! I really wanted to see him 'cuz seein' him there is one of my delight. You like taiyaki don't you ? A fresh-cooked one tastes really good, doesn't it ? You know, that's one of a lovable Japanese sweet. I'll be back         Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.120 07/08/27 01:30
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 117 🌠☕coffee break☕🌠🌴 Hi❗ Everybody❗ I will present a riddle. About kang… Hi,Priest.

オーストラリアを植民支配しようとした人間がカンガルーを見て原住民に尋ねた。「What's name of that animal?」原住民は「Kangaroo.」と答え、支配側の人間はその動物の名をカンガルーだと理解したが、Kangarooは、その地の言葉で「I don't know.」と言う意味だった。

中学の英語の教科書に載ってたのでうろ覚えです。

ではおやすみなさい。

• << 129 ⏰Hi.Kaya❗ Good Morning❗ Thank's for your response.😊 I think Your answers almost were corrected but~ (who was 人間⁉). See you later😊

No.121 07/08/27 05:25
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 119 Hi,Zaq😺. I just woke up💧.Cause of the heat body.It's so hot.And I'm n… 🌒 Morning, Kaya❗🙋

I went to Azabu-Juban, but, couldn't see the《Ojisan》this time.

Damn! I really wanted to see him 'cuz seein' him there is one of my delight.

You like taiyaki don't you ?

A fresh-cooked one tastes really good, doesn't it ?

You know, that's one of a lovable Japanese sweet.

I'll be back

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.122 07/08/27 11:20
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 121 Hi,Zaq😺.

I woke up 7:30,and I took 1lit. water,and trained,and…went back to sleep😪💧.

Oh,it's too bad!Anyway,how old is that ojisan?

Yeah,I like taiyaki so much😊.Especially in winter,it makes me a little bit happy😺💕.

Talk to you later.

Love,Kaya💖.

No.123 07/08/27 14:49
りこ ( fKtj1 )

>> 91 🌒 Hi, Ricorin❗(❓😁) Well..That was a curious concidence that I came ba… 🐬 Hi,Zaq 🙋

Don call me that,please.
I'm Riko.😉

I didn know the model of 泳げたいやきくんのおじさん exists.😲
Oh,you couldn see him.💧
You'll have a chance to see him someday.

Today is the last day of 旧盆 here.I'll visit my husband's uncle and pray for ancestry in front of 仏壇 tonight.
During 旧盆 season,we can see エイサー parades by regional 青年会.

Talk to U later ☺

No.124 07/08/27 19:25
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 123 🌒 Hi, Riko❗🙌

Seeing him at the festival is my delight. But, don't worry, I can see him anytime when I want to, 'cuz u know, he is always there.(^^)

By the way..I heard that there're fish named《Ojisan》,in Okinawa.

How funny the name is?

Do you know that fish ?

Say, Riko. I really wanna come to your island again.
I haven't seen エイサー yet.

I'll be back

Ciao❗🙌🔥🚀

• << 187 🐬 Hi,Zaq 🙋 Summer vacation is over! But it's still mid summer here.🌴 I can't stop turning on an air conditioner everyday.💦 I don wanna look at an electronic bill.🙈🙈 Yep,I know "Ojisan", which has ヒゲ.♓ Have you ever seen it? I thought you've seen エイサー already, because you've been to here several times. Lately Priest seems to study English very hard.📖✏ In addition, he put up a new thread of English.🔤 Did you see it? Talk to you later ☺

No.125 07/08/28 23:04
りこ ( fKtj1 )

>> 106 💡Riko💡 Early Good Morning❗ I'm afraid I don't know your age. How ol… 🐬 Hi,Priest 🙋

Oh,your next target is me? 😱
I'm much older than you.⤵
And I got married last year.👰

You don't have to wait for me.😸

Good night 🌉

• << 128 🌠🌴 Loving Riko🌴🌠How are you this morning💖⁉ I'v got thing what you want to say.I must give it up.💧 I'll go to the Heaven again🌌👻.With 💧 like much ☔.😂 By the way,how about your kiddie❗⁉ See you later.💖

No.126 07/08/29 01:44
みゅ ( 20代 ♀ 91MIc )

初めまして🙇私は英語はまっっったくわからないです😫英文とかもサッパリわからないし…😭でも英語を覚えたいんです…😢駄目ですか…?単語も危うい状態です😢

• << 130 🌠みゅ🌠 How do you do❓💖 私も余り英語は得意じゃありませんが、💪努力しています。⏰Let's study English together.😊 See you later💖
  • << 131 Hi,Miyu😺.Welcome❗ スレ主のかやです😺って言っても顔出さない事の多い悪いスレ主ですが💧。かやもたくさん間違えますが、楽しむのが1番なので、いつでもどうぞ😺 Hi,our new friend!I'm Kaya. Let's enjoy talking🎵. English is difficult,but also so fun😊. Talk to you later. Kaya

No.127 07/08/29 02:43
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 126 🌒 Hi, みゅ san❗🙋

はじめまして(^^) いつでもおいで下さいまし(‥って、私のスレじゃないけど) 分からなければ聞いて下さい。躊躇は要りません。間違えば誰かが教えてくれるでしょう。

日記か落書き感覚で、少しずつ身近な話題を書いて行くといいですよ(^^)

軽くご挨拶します‥

Nice to see you, Miyu.

My name is Zaq.

I live in Tokyo.

Where do you live ?

I'll be back.

Ciao🙋❗🔥🚀

No.128 07/08/29 07:06
Priest ( zrmn1 )

>> 125 🐬 Hi,Priest 🙋 Oh,your next target is me? 😱 I'm much older than you.⤵ … 🌠🌴 Loving Riko🌴🌠How are you this morning💖⁉ I'v got thing what you want to say.I must give it up.💧 I'll go to the Heaven again🌌👻.With 💧 like much ☔.😂
By the way,how about your kiddie❗⁉

See you later.💖

No.129 07/08/29 07:28
Priest ( zrmn1 )

>> 120 Hi,Priest. オーストラリアを植民支配しようとした人間がカンガルーを見て原住民に尋ねた。「What's name of that … ⏰Hi.Kaya❗ Good Morning❗ Thank's for your response.😊
I think Your answers almost were corrected but~ (who was 人間⁉).

See you later😊

• << 132 Americanでしたっけ?忘れました。

No.130 07/08/29 08:10
Priest ( zrmn1 )

>> 126 初めまして🙇私は英語はまっっったくわからないです😫英文とかもサッパリわからないし…😭でも英語を覚えたいんです…😢駄目ですか…?単語も危うい状… 🌠みゅ🌠 How do you do❓💖 私も余り英語は得意じゃありませんが、💪努力しています。⏰Let's study English together.😊

See you later💖

No.131 07/08/29 11:33
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 126 初めまして🙇私は英語はまっっったくわからないです😫英文とかもサッパリわからないし…😭でも英語を覚えたいんです…😢駄目ですか…?単語も危うい状… Hi,Miyu😺.Welcome❗

スレ主のかやです😺って言っても顔出さない事の多い悪いスレ主ですが💧。かやもたくさん間違えますが、楽しむのが1番なので、いつでもどうぞ😺

Hi,our new friend!I'm Kaya.

Let's enjoy talking🎵.

English is difficult,but also so fun😊.

Talk to you later.

Kaya

No.132 07/08/29 11:34
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 129 ⏰Hi.Kaya❗ Good Morning❗ Thank's for your response.😊 I think Your answe… Americanでしたっけ?忘れました。

No.133 07/08/29 16:31
Priest ( zrmn1 )

>> 132 💡Australia was a right answer.

💡The man was Captain Cook and an Englishman.

See you later.

No.134 07/08/29 19:49
みゅ ( 20代 ♀ 91MIc )

Nice to meet you too.
Kaya,Zaq,Priest,よろしくお願いします😃本っっっ当にわからないのでボロボロですが皆さん教えて下さい🙇🙇🙇ちなみに住まいは…I live in Tokyo.です✨

No.135 07/08/29 19:53
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 134 Hi,Miyu😺.

We have 2 more friends.Maybe you can see them soon.One of woman's name is Riko.Another woman's name is Yuka.Both of them are so kind💕.I love them😻.

Talk to you later💕.

Kaya

No.136 07/08/29 20:53
みゅ ( 20代 ♀ 91MIc )

Hi,Kaya
Kayaからのletterの訳はこんな感じ?
「あと2人友達が居る。多分もうすぐ来る?1人がリコ、もう1人がユカ、2人共優しい。私は愛してる」と訳してしまいましたが果たしてあっているか…💦馬鹿丸だしで恥ずかしい~~😱

No.137 07/08/29 21:03
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 136 Hi,Miyu😺.

訳あってるよ⭕🙆💕。そんな怖がらなくても大丈夫💧。かやもいっぱい間違うから💧。

No.138 07/08/29 22:54
みゅ ( 20代 ♀ 91MIc )

Hi,Kaya😃
Tank you.
I (am?)now take a walk with my dog.

• << 143 Good morning,Miyu😺. I live in Sendai.I like this city.I can see a lot of greens,so beautiful city✨. Last Saturday,I went to the concert✨.The band's name is “access”.Do you know them?I love them so much😽💕💕💕.I had much fun time💖💖💖. What kind of music do you like? Have a good day😊. Love,Kaya.

No.139 07/08/29 23:11
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

🌒 Hi, Miyu❗🙋

Good evening, lady.

Oh! You live in Tokyo, too.

So, you are walking near my place with your dog now.😁

Have a good time, Miyu.

I'll be back

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

PS;I am ときたら 〇〇ing です(^^)

No.140 07/08/29 23:43
みゅ ( 20代 ♀ 91MIc )

Hi,Zaq.😃
Good evening Zaq. 「I am」の後は「ing」ですね✨stadyになりました😃
Thank you💕

No.141 07/08/30 00:08
りこ ( fKtj1 )

>> 140 🐬 Hi,Miyu 🙋

My name is Riko.
I live in Okinawa.
Sorry,I have to go.

Good night 🌉

No.142 07/08/30 08:00
Priest ( zrmn1 )

💫Buenos Dias💫Good morning!Everybady!

Yoka♍
Are you still alive❓If you are alive,you can turn up in the board,can't you❓😍It's just half kidding.♍ I became a charmer.

See you later😍

No.143 07/08/30 08:28
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 138 Hi,Kaya😃 Tank you. I (am?)now take a walk with my dog. Good morning,Miyu😺.

I live in Sendai.I like this city.I can see a lot of greens,so beautiful city✨.

Last Saturday,I went to the concert✨.The band's name is “access”.Do you know them?I love them so much😽💕💕💕.I had much fun time💖💖💖.

What kind of music do you like?

Have a good day😊.

Love,Kaya.

No.144 07/08/30 14:27
りこ ( fKtj1 )

>> 118 Hi,Riko😺💕. It's OK👌.You gave me a response.I'm so glad😊. Yesterday,I… 🐬 Hi,Kaya 🙋

All of your guests went back to US already.💧
Sorry, I thought some of them would stay in your place until the end of this month.🙇

You went to the concert of "access"!
Sounds exciting❗
Now I know why you could keep dancing for 3 hours,though you had nothing but water for a week.
You really love them.❤❤❤

Take care of yourself ☺

• << 152 Good morning,Riko😺. Yeah,they already went back and said“Come back to US soon,Kaya❗”I really want to go back😭. The concert was……oh,I fell in love with the vocalist…😽💕💕💕. Now here is cold,I can't sleep without blancket,so I can eat😃.…from last night,though💧. Thank you for worrying,Riko💖. Have a good day✨. Love,Kaya.
  • << 182 Oh,Riko❗I skiped your response😨.I'm so sorry🙇🙇🙇.I had heavy migraine headache 2days,I had so hard time.It made me tired😿.I'm really sorry🙇. Yeah,all of my American friends went back to US🇺.Some of American&Canadian missionaries are still here,but they will go back a month later😿.But another American friends will come here soon😊. Concert was…awesome💖💖💖❗I can't live without access😻😻😻. Now I can eat a little bit.Thank you for worrying about me💝. Talk to you later. Love,Kaya💕.

No.145 07/08/30 17:51
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

🌒 Hi, Miyu❗🙋

It's a cold day, today.
Seems like summer has gone and fall is coming already.

Do you take a walk with your dog every night ?

What kind of dog do you have ?

I'll be back

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.146 07/08/30 18:50
LIZ ( 1P3q1 )

Everyone❗❗
Long time no see😂😂😂

and みゆ💖💖💖
Nice to meet you🙋私も教えてもらぅことばっかりだょ👻👻一緒に頑張って勉強してぃきましょっ😊😊

Today, I had a test💧💧💧
English is……so so……だとぃんだけど(笑)
My school will start tomorrow.
I'll try my best in new term👶👶👶

I'll see you🙋🙋👋

• << 149 🎀 Hi❗ Liz❗ How have you been⁉ I have waiting for you. My neck became longer and longer.Do you understand what I mean⁉ See you honey♍
  • << 153 Wow,Liz😲❗Welcome back💖. Oh I didn't introduce about you for Miyu😨.Please forgive me🙇🙇🙇. Please enjoy your school life,Miyu😊.You can do it,I trust. Talk to you later. Love,Kaya💕.

No.147 07/08/30 20:08
匿名147 ( ♀ )

>> 146 すみません。はじめまして😥英文を作るの苦手で教えて欲しいのですが…。作文の宿題が出来ません😱😨

• << 154 ごめんなさい、ひどい頭痛で寝込んでて、今このレス見ました。出来る範囲で手伝えるかと思うので、まず和文を教えて下さい😊

No.148 07/08/30 20:40
Priest ( zrmn1 )

>> 147 今晩は!始めまして、このスレタイに日本語で書かれたら如何ですか、誰かが英語に翻訳してくれるかも~⁉🌷

I'm Priest.♍

See you soon🌷

No.149 07/08/30 21:20
Priest ( zrmn1 )

>> 146 Everyone❗❗ Long time no see😂😂😂 and みゆ💖💖💖 Nice to meet you🙋私も教えてもらぅこと… 🎀 Hi❗ Liz❗ How have you been⁉
I have waiting for you. My neck became longer and longer.Do you understand what I mean⁉

See you honey♍

No.150 07/08/31 01:01
みゅ ( 20代 ♀ 91MIc )

letterくれた皆さんへ😃

今日🍻に行ってて今帰りな上に風邪ひいてて体調悪いので日本語で失礼します🙇

帰ったらすぐ寝てしまうのでまた明日レスします✨ごめんなさい🙇🙇🙇

No.151 07/08/31 08:29
Priest ( zrmn1 )

🔔 Attention Please🔔 Good morning! Everybody!

I have left(Englishでしり取りゲーム)on the signboard this time.To brush up vocabulary power.Please participate when having your free time or when your feeling turn.You will be able to search it(English). English で検索出来ます。

I will be waiting for you.

See you 英語好きな仲間達!

No.152 07/08/31 10:24
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 144 🐬 Hi,Kaya 🙋 All of your guests went back to US already.💧 Sorry, I tho… Good morning,Riko😺.

Yeah,they already went back and said“Come back to US soon,Kaya❗”I really want to go back😭.

The concert was……oh,I fell in love with the vocalist…😽💕💕💕.

Now here is cold,I can't sleep without blancket,so I can eat😃.…from last night,though💧.

Thank you for worrying,Riko💖.

Have a good day✨.

Love,Kaya.

No.153 07/08/31 10:31
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 146 Everyone❗❗ Long time no see😂😂😂 and みゆ💖💖💖 Nice to meet you🙋私も教えてもらぅこと… Wow,Liz😲❗Welcome back💖.

Oh I didn't introduce about you for Miyu😨.Please forgive me🙇🙇🙇.

Please enjoy your school life,Miyu😊.You can do it,I trust.

Talk to you later.

Love,Kaya💕.

No.154 07/08/31 10:33
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 147 すみません。はじめまして😥英文を作るの苦手で教えて欲しいのですが…。作文の宿題が出来ません😱😨 ごめんなさい、ひどい頭痛で寝込んでて、今このレス見ました。出来る範囲で手伝えるかと思うので、まず和文を教えて下さい😊

• << 158 💫Kaya💫Are you all right⁉ I'll send some medicines.💊💊💊are painkillers.♍I hope that you'll get over the illness.😍 See you later.♍

No.155 07/08/31 10:38
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

Hi,Zaq😺.

Yesterday,I went to 岩盤浴.My body was so sweaty,I had much water,…too tired🙀.So I had a heavy headache last night😿.But now I'm OK🙆.

How R U doin ?

Talk to U later.

Love,Kaya.

No.156 07/08/31 13:54
匿名147 ( ♀ )

日本語で書いて良いとの事なので教えて下さい。

あいにくの雨で服が濡れるのが心配だった。

これを英文にするのはどう書けば良いでしょうか🙇

No.157 07/08/31 19:20
Priest ( zrmn1 )

>> 156 主様はheadacheらしいです。英文法の達人Zaq は❓

未熟ながら翻訳してみます。多分ですが~

I was anxious with unlucky rain that my dress was damp.

余り自信ないんですけど、少しは役にたっかも~😥

See you later♍

• << 159 有り難うございます🙇🙇🙇難しい単語ありましたね😨習ってない場合でもどうにかしなきゃですね。だいぶ出来てきたんですけど、あともう少しです。又煮詰まったらお願いします😭😭ホントに助かりました。有り難うございます😹

No.158 07/08/31 20:38
Priest ( zrmn1 )

>> 154 ごめんなさい、ひどい頭痛で寝込んでて、今このレス見ました。出来る範囲で手伝えるかと思うので、まず和文を教えて下さい😊 💫Kaya💫Are you all right⁉ I'll send some medicines.💊💊💊are painkillers.♍I hope that you'll get over the illness.😍

See you later.♍

• << 163 Hi,Priest😺. Well…not too bad,but I still have a headache.I just woke up,but I'll go back to my bed. Good night. Kaya

No.159 07/08/31 21:31
匿名147 ( ♀ )

>> 157 主様はheadacheらしいです。英文法の達人Zaq は❓ 未熟ながら翻訳してみます。多分ですが~ I was anxious with… 有り難うございます🙇🙇🙇難しい単語ありましたね😨習ってない場合でもどうにかしなきゃですね。だいぶ出来てきたんですけど、あともう少しです。又煮詰まったらお願いします😭😭ホントに助かりました。有り難うございます😹

• << 161 💡You are welcome. I'm glad to hear it.♍Have a nice dream. See you later😍
  • << 170 💡匿名147さん No.162を閲覧されましたか⁉訂正文を読んで見てください。🙇 See ya later♍

No.160 07/08/31 22:02
みゅ ( 20代 ♀ 91MIc )

Good evening,All of you💕

Today English book get😃I am hold out💪

皆さんのletterと会話がなりたってないと思いますがごめんなさい(I'm sorry🙏)頑張っては、いるのですが訳が訳せないのが沢山あって…💦調べてもわからないのでかみ合ってないですがごめんなさい🙏

Good night🌙

• << 164 Hi,Miyu😺. Oh,you got an English book?That's good🙆.Keep going😊. Have a good dream. Kaya

No.161 07/08/31 23:31
Priest ( zrmn1 )

>> 159 有り難うございます🙇🙇🙇難しい単語ありましたね😨習ってない場合でもどうにかしなきゃですね。だいぶ出来てきたんですけど、あともう少しです。又煮… 💡You are welcome.
I'm glad to hear it.♍Have a nice dream.
See you later😍

No.162 07/09/01 00:42
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 161 まてまて‥それじゃ湿って欲しいみたいです😂
anxious~that節は《切望》
dampは湿る‥濡れるはget wet
dressは女の子のドレスやワンピースに限られてしまうので、ただ漠然と服をさす場合はclothesのほうが良いですよ(^^)

anxiousの使い方は多分🔰には難しいので、ここではworryを使ってみますね(^^)

I was worrying that my clothes were getting wet with rain.

《あいにくの》は無理に訳さなくても良さそうなものですが、強いて言うならrainの前にunhappyを(^^)

withの代わりにbecause ofでもオケ🙋

• << 165 Zaq,cloths⭕.Not clothes🙅. 頭痛で今まで寝てました。またすぐ寝ます。英作手伝えなくてごめんなさい😢。 おやすみなさい🌠
  • << 166 💡Hi.Zaq Thank you for your correction and advice. But I have one question. anxious with 心配して anxious for 切望して anxious+thatの構文。~ということを~切望して 私は anxious with ~that と書いていますが( 切望して)では無く(心配して)になりませんか❓ よろしく

No.163 07/09/01 02:33
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 158 💫Kaya💫Are you all right⁉ I'll send some medicines.💊💊💊are painkillers.… Hi,Priest😺.

Well…not too bad,but I still have a headache.I just woke up,but I'll go back to my bed.

Good night.

Kaya

No.164 07/09/01 02:35
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 160 Good evening,All of you💕 Today English book get😃I am hold out💪 皆さんのl… Hi,Miyu😺.

Oh,you got an English book?That's good🙆.Keep going😊.

Have a good dream.

Kaya

No.165 07/09/01 02:38
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 162 まてまて‥それじゃ湿って欲しいみたいです😂 anxious~that節は《切望》 dampは湿る‥濡れるはget wet dressは女の子… Zaq,cloths⭕.Not clothes🙅.

頭痛で今まで寝てました。またすぐ寝ます。英作手伝えなくてごめんなさい😢。

おやすみなさい🌠

• << 168 🌒 Hey, Kaya❗🙋 Not cloths❌🙅 Clothes is correct.⭕😁 But in mercy to your headache, I'll sink that slip for now.(Lol) Have a good rest and get well, lady. I'll be back(^^)         Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.166 07/09/01 02:38
Priest ( zrmn1 )

>> 162 まてまて‥それじゃ湿って欲しいみたいです😂 anxious~that節は《切望》 dampは湿る‥濡れるはget wet dressは女の子… 💡Hi.Zaq Thank you for your
correction and advice. But I have one question.

anxious with
心配して

anxious for
切望して

anxious+thatの構文。~ということを~切望して

私は anxious with ~that と書いていますが( 切望して)では無く(心配して)になりませんか❓

よろしく

No.167 07/09/01 03:49
Priest ( zrmn1 )

>> 166 追伸
anxious about 心配している。

be anxious with⁉ の群動詞は私の辞書にはありませんでした。😲

①cloths = 布地、生地、織物

②clothes=衣服、着物

②が正解です。

No.168 07/09/01 05:23
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 165 Zaq,cloths⭕.Not clothes🙅. 頭痛で今まで寝てました。またすぐ寝ます。英作手伝えなくてごめんなさい😢。 おやすみな… 🌒 Hey, Kaya❗🙋

Not cloths❌🙅
Clothes is correct.⭕😁

But in mercy to your headache, I'll sink that slip for now.(Lol)

Have a good rest and get well, lady.

I'll be back(^^)

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.169 07/09/01 09:52
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 168 Sorry,Zaq🙇.I always see only “cloths”because I read the English Bible.In the Bible,I can see only“cloths”.

I feel better today.

Have a good day❗

Love,Kaya💕.

No.170 07/09/01 13:02
Priest ( zrmn1 )

>> 159 有り難うございます🙇🙇🙇難しい単語ありましたね😨習ってない場合でもどうにかしなきゃですね。だいぶ出来てきたんですけど、あともう少しです。又煮… 💡匿名147さん No.162を閲覧されましたか⁉訂正文を読んで見てください。🙇

See ya later♍

No.171 07/09/01 14:30
匿名147 ( ♀ )

>> 170 度々有り難うございます😊
日本語の難しい言い回しと英作文に繋げるのは難しいですね😱
パニックです。又後に質問させていただきます。宜しくお願いします😭

No.172 07/09/01 15:55
匿名147 ( ♀ )

濡れながらも楽しい思い出が残りました。

単語では調べたのですが繋げられません😭
又お願いします。
残るはleaveでいいのかも😭

No.173 07/09/01 17:49
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 172 調べた単語はどんなのが出てきたの?
leaveは離れるとか出発する、って意味だから…💧

No.174 07/09/01 18:04
匿名147 ( ♀ )

>> 173 辞書でひくと、leaveの過去でleftで残ったと表してるようです。~ながらというのはwhileでいいのでしょうか?enjoyable memoryで楽しい思い出?
これは最後につきますよね。濡れながらもという文章の書き方が解らないんです😭すいません馬鹿で😫どんだけ雨に濡れたか大体解りますよね😱

No.175 07/09/01 18:48
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 174 あんまり難しく考えない方がいいよ💧。ここのスレにいる人達も、それぞれ使う英語って違うのね。日本語のしゃべるくせと同じだから…なるべくシンプルに考えた方がいいよ😊。

be leftで、余るになっちゃうのかな。かやだったら、

I got wet,but I still have a happy memory.(have happy memories)

って書くよ😊。

No.176 07/09/01 20:20
匿名147 ( ♀ )

>> 175 Thank you so much .
そうですね😫考えすぎちゃって~、訳すのは組み合わせ考えれば文章になるのに、学校の英語のやり方では何だか考え過ぎてしまいます😭

実際はしゃべってしまえば何とかなるのだろうし、ニュアンスで通じるのでしょうね。
学校の先生はそれでも細かいから参ります😫

本当に有り難うございました🙇

No.177 07/09/02 12:13
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

🌒 No.147様、何とお呼びすれば宜しいですか?よろしければお名前を‥ぷり~ず(^^)

翻訳では単語の表面的なものに囚われ過ぎると、おかしな誤訳を招いてしまいます。接続詞や形容詞はとくに気をつけて下さい(^^)

日本語からの英訳の場合なら、まず日本語の原文が言わんとしている内容を咀嚼した上で、何か別の言い方に置き換え、英語の構文パターンに当てはめていく‥英語が話せる人は瞬時にこの作業をこなしているのです。

難しいことではありません。簡単にいえば、こういうこと‥

《‥ながらも》
 =‥にもかかわらず
 =けれども
 =But❗🙋

《楽しい思い出》
 =良い思い出
 =Good memory(happy可^^)

難しく考えないでください。英語の構文パターンは意外とシンプルなものなのです(^^)

つづく‥かも😁

No.178 07/09/02 12:24
匿名147 ( ♀ )

>> 177 はい😊
皆さんがこのスレでやり取りしてるのをたまたまこないだ読んでたので、凄いなぁと思ってました。何となくの内容でしか解りませんが言いたい意味が解ってきて。あっ😲自分の宿題がぁ~😭ってパニクって出来る所はとにかく自分で~何とか誤魔化して出来上がりました。最初と最後の文章を質問させていただきました🙇

時々又読まさせて貰ってもいいですか?明日からは学校なので来れそうもありません😫
でもやり取りが凄い~って感激してます。英語は好きなのに出来ない悔しさ。足掻いてる最中です😭名前はあ~ちゃんです🙌
又機会があれば宜しくお願いします。皆さん又英語でやり取りして下さい。

有り難うございました🙌

• << 181 あ~ちゃんまたいつでもおいでね😊。読むのは全然かまわないよ👌。Zaqが言ってた通り、かやもやっぱり和文を噛み砕いて簡単な英語で話すんだけど、それには慣れってあるから。まだまだあ~ちゃんはお勉強してる最中だから、わかるようになるよ、きっと😊。英語好きなんだもんね✨。頑張ってね✨✨。
  • << 184 🌒 Hi,あ~ちゃん❗🙋 We always welcome you.😁 いつでもどうぞ、覗くなどと水臭いコト言わず、気軽に参加なさいまし。習うより慣れろ‥言葉は使う習慣が大事です。英誤の恥はかき捨てて、ここでどんどん間違えちゃってください。 あとは、何とかします(^^)

No.179 07/09/02 13:14
Priest ( zrmn1 )

🌠Dr.Zaq🌠 Can I call you Dr.Zaq⁉😊 What a clever gentleman you are❗😨 I must study English more and more. I love English companions.😻

I'll be back soon.💸

• << 193 🌒 Morning, Priest❗🙋 Ha-ha!Don't call me that way, please. But I'll be your doctor anytime if needs be.(^^) Have a good day.        Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.180 07/09/02 13:45
Priest ( zrmn1 )

💡❓💡 Who is a person who fell in love with❓

hint①:A person is a violinist.

hint②:exist on board

😻 Please answer.🙇

See ya around ❗

No.181 07/09/02 19:35
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 178 はい😊 皆さんがこのスレでやり取りしてるのをたまたまこないだ読んでたので、凄いなぁと思ってました。何となくの内容でしか解りませんが言いたい意… あ~ちゃんまたいつでもおいでね😊。読むのは全然かまわないよ👌。Zaqが言ってた通り、かやもやっぱり和文を噛み砕いて簡単な英語で話すんだけど、それには慣れってあるから。まだまだあ~ちゃんはお勉強してる最中だから、わかるようになるよ、きっと😊。英語好きなんだもんね✨。頑張ってね✨✨。

No.182 07/09/02 19:55
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 144 🐬 Hi,Kaya 🙋 All of your guests went back to US already.💧 Sorry, I tho… Oh,Riko❗I skiped your response😨.I'm so sorry🙇🙇🙇.I had heavy migraine headache 2days,I had so hard time.It made me tired😿.I'm really sorry🙇.

Yeah,all of my American friends went back to US🇺.Some of American&Canadian missionaries are still here,but they will go back a month later😿.But another American friends will come here soon😊.

Concert was…awesome💖💖💖❗I can't live without access😻😻😻.

Now I can eat a little bit.Thank you for worrying about me💝.

Talk to you later.

Love,Kaya💕.

No.183 07/09/02 20:12
りこ ( fKtj1 )

>> 182 🐬 Hi,Kaya 🙋

You didn't skip me.
You send me your response already.
Thanks for your reply twice.✌ 😸

Sorry, I have to go now.
My baby is crying.

• << 189 Hi,Riko😺💧.Yeah,I didn't skip💧.I responded you 2times😹.But it's OK.Because I love you,friend😽💕. Air conditioner⁉When I sleep,I need a blanket&掛け布団😣.Oh,I wanna be there,Riko. Have a good evening💖. Love,Kaya.

No.184 07/09/03 01:05
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 178 はい😊 皆さんがこのスレでやり取りしてるのをたまたまこないだ読んでたので、凄いなぁと思ってました。何となくの内容でしか解りませんが言いたい意… 🌒 Hi,あ~ちゃん❗🙋

We always welcome you.😁
いつでもどうぞ、覗くなどと水臭いコト言わず、気軽に参加なさいまし。習うより慣れろ‥言葉は使う習慣が大事です。英誤の恥はかき捨てて、ここでどんどん間違えちゃってください。

あとは、何とかします(^^)

No.185 07/09/03 01:32
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 184 🌒 ちなみに‥

私ならこう訳します(^^)

・I was rainy, but a sweet memory was left in my mind.

I got wet in the rain でも良いのですが、最初の文で既にget wetを使っているので、重複を避ける為、言い方を変えています。leaveには印象を残すというニュアンスもあるので問題ないと思います(^^)

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.186 07/09/03 07:42
匿名147 ( ♀ )

>> 185 皆さんおはようございます🙇

ホントにありがとうございます😊

楽しく勉強するには習うより慣れろですよね😂実はかなりの外人好きで~😂外人と結婚したいです🙈

今日は学校です。お二人に教えて頂いて宿題間に合いました🙌
ありがとうございました🙇

では又時々出没します😜いってきま~す🙋

from あ~ちゃん

No.187 07/09/03 16:38
りこ ( fKtj1 )

>> 124 🌒 Hi, Riko❗🙌 Seeing him at the festival is my delight. But, don't wor… 🐬 Hi,Zaq 🙋

Summer vacation is over!
But it's still mid summer here.🌴
I can't stop turning on an air conditioner everyday.💦
I don wanna look at an electronic bill.🙈🙈

Yep,I know "Ojisan", which has ヒゲ.♓
Have you ever seen it?

I thought you've seen エイサー already, because you've been to here several times.

Lately Priest seems to study English very hard.📖✏
In addition, he put up a new thread of English.🔤
Did you see it?

Talk to you later ☺

No.188 07/09/03 17:03
りこ ( fKtj1 )

🐬 Hi,Priest 🙋

You are studying English very hard these days.😲
And you started "English でしりとりゲーム".
Good for you!👌
You got some good friends there.☺

See ya ☺

• << 190 💫Riko💫How have you been😊⁉ Thank you for your compliment.😁 Would you like to take part in the thread⁉😊If you please. I'll be waiting for you. Forever❗😁 Who do you think a next target is⁉💫 See you later😍

No.189 07/09/03 18:25
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 183 🐬 Hi,Kaya 🙋 You didn't skip me. You send me your response already. T… Hi,Riko😺💧.Yeah,I didn't skip💧.I responded you 2times😹.But it's OK.Because I love you,friend😽💕.

Air conditioner⁉When I sleep,I need a blanket&掛け布団😣.Oh,I wanna be there,Riko.

Have a good evening💖.

Love,Kaya.

No.190 07/09/03 18:48
Priest ( zrmn1 )

>> 188 🐬 Hi,Priest 🙋 You are studying English very hard these days.😲 And you… 💫Riko💫How have you been😊⁉ Thank you for your compliment.😁 Would you like to take part in the thread⁉😊If you please. I'll be waiting for you. Forever❗😁 Who do you think a next target is⁉💫

See you later😍

No.191 07/09/03 20:23
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 190 Hi,Zaq😿.I made a mistake again😿.Thank you for teaching for him.

I have to be careful…😿.Thanks a lot,Zaq.

No.192 07/09/04 00:47
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 191 🌒 Hi, Kaya❗🙋

C'mon, lady..u always put me in a flutter 'bout that thread, u know. u really gotta b careful.(Lol)😁

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

• << 195 Hi,Zaq😺. Yep.I really have to be careful😿. I'm in hospital today,tomorrow,too.Today,I came here just for medical check up.Tomorrow,I need many medicines for headaches,and to sleep. Have a good day☀. Love,Kaya.

No.193 07/09/04 07:34
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 179 🌠Dr.Zaq🌠 Can I call you Dr.Zaq⁉😊 What a clever gentleman you are❗😨 I m… 🌒 Morning, Priest❗🙋

Ha-ha!Don't call me that way, please. But I'll be your doctor anytime if needs be.(^^)

Have a good day.

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.194 07/09/04 09:09
Priest ( zrmn1 )

>> 193 ♍Hi❗ Zaq❗ Good morning. I've got it.👌 Thank you for your kindness to say so.

See you later.♍

No.195 07/09/05 12:20
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 192 🌒 Hi, Kaya❗🙋 C'mon, lady..u always put me in a flutter 'bout that thr… Hi,Zaq😺.

Yep.I really have to be careful😿.

I'm in hospital today,tomorrow,too.Today,I came here just for medical check up.Tomorrow,I need many medicines for headaches,and to sleep.

Have a good day☀.

Love,Kaya.

No.196 07/09/05 16:17
Priest ( zrmn1 )

>> 195 💫Hi,Kaya❗💫

♍[クローバー]I'm anxious about you.

I understand how you feel.

Because I have been a megrim for a long time.

Take care of yourself.

Loving Kaya.😻

I'm sorry I'm not Zaq.🙇

No.197 07/09/05 16:47
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 196 Hi,Priest😺.

Thank you for worrying about me✨.

Yep,it's really hard.Last Friday,I had really heavy headache,so I took medicines too much.So I couldn't wake up till Sat.'s evening.Too dangerous😨!But it was too hard for me.

Why do you have to apologize?You are my friend,it's enough😃.

Thanx a lot.

Kaya

No.198 07/09/05 17:52
Priest ( zrmn1 )

>> 197 😥You look too bad.

Because you was calling to Zaq.

But I replied for him.

There is not a deep meaning.

See you later.😍

No.199 07/09/07 01:57
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

Typhoon is coming🌀!So windy,and it's rainning☔.How about your place,friends?

Espcially Tokyo's man,U OK?

Please be careful,friends!

See ya!

Love,Kaya💖.

No.200 07/09/07 12:30
Priest ( zrmn1 )

♍Hi!

Everybody is working hard now,isn't it❓

It's time to have lunch⁉😨

I'm not working yet.

I have to find a job ... not be able to get it without difficulty.

Kaya😻 I didn't notice 🌀typhoon.

Because not watching TV and to read papers.

By the way, did you get well yet❓

I hope you will get over the illness.♍

💰Riko How old are you❓😲 Ask again.

I'll wait your res.
I have a nice day.

Loving Eng.companions😍

No.201 07/09/07 18:33
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 200 Hi,Priest😺.

I felt good today,but I had a nap and I had a long nightmare,so now I'm so tired😿.

I will go shopping from now.

Did you eat something?Please take care.

Have a good evening.

Kaya

No.202 07/09/08 06:48
Priest ( zrmn1 )

♍🌻
How are you this morning,Kaya Zaq Riko Yuka Liz⁉🎵🎵🎵

Are you still sleeping⁉

I'm writing a letter in my dream.

I'll forget it when waking up.

Have a nice day❗

See you,friends.♍

No.203 07/09/09 10:11
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

🌒 Morning, Everybody❗🙋

It's a beautiful morning.✨

Just proper for the start of a lazy sunday of september.

But, maybe‥It'll be a hot and humid day again, today.

You know, now summer's gone. But it hasn't gone far away, yet.

Have a good day

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.204 07/09/10 22:29
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

Hi,friends😺!

I'm so sorry I'm so late🙇🙇.On Saturday&Sunday,I&my friends had a big ivent.So I was so busy,and so tired.I'm still tired,but I came here to say “Hi!”for my friends😺✨.

Please have a good dream🌌.

Talk to you soon✨💖✨.

Love,Kaya.

• << 212 ivent❌🙅➡event⭕🙆

No.205 07/09/11 02:39
Priest ( zrmn1 )

>> 204 🚨 Zaq 師匠 I've a question.

①I'glad to say so.
②I'glad you say so.
①and②の違いを知りたいのですが、私のスレタイに間違いの指摘がありました。

ご指導お願い致します。🙏

I will be waiting for your instruction.
See you later😊.

No.206 07/09/11 03:09
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 205 🌒 Hi, Priest❗🙋

は~い(^^)

① I'm glad to say so.
  (= I say so)

② I'm glad you say so.
  (= You say so)

動詞に対する主語が違います✌

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.207 07/09/11 03:25
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 206 🌒 ていうか②は‥💡

I'm glad you said so.✨😉

No.208 07/09/11 04:58
Priest ( zrmn1 )

>> 207 💡 Zaq 師匠

I'v got it.

Thank you very much for your instrucion. 🙏

See you again.☺

No.209 07/09/11 17:29
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 208 🌒 Good Evenning, Priest❗🙋

Hey yo❗ Don call me that fuckin' way, maan❗ I'm not your 師匠, jus call me Zaq, god damnt it‼(Lol)😁

Well..I saw your thread.👀
There, some lady was pointing your slips, u know.

Now, this is my opinion, Priest.

I suppose your English is getting really better than when you've joined here.✨
(‥In the begginning, sometimes your writings weren't make any senses, but now...^^)

I know u're trying.
And I know u're improving.

But, sometimes you're still making lots of mistakes and you can't notice them.

And, sometimes‥you're teaching them wrong.

You know‥they love you and trust you.

So, you should be careful when you tell them, Priest.

I think that way.😁

But don't worry. I can help you anytime when you need me.

Just call my name.

‥I'll be right there.

I'll be back

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

• << 213 🙆 Hi,Zaq❗ はい。解りました。無責任な事して、恥ずかしく思っています。今後慎重に取り組みます。アドバイス有り難う御座いました。次いでに彼女に訂正を依頼しておりました。もし、間違いがありましたら、容赦なく訂正お願い致します。🙏

No.210 07/09/11 17:50
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 209 Zaq,eveningのスペル間違ってる…体力モタナイ…おやすみ…😪。

No.211 07/09/11 18:12
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 210 おやすみ

No.212 07/09/11 18:15
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 204 Hi,friends😺! I'm so sorry I'm so late🙇🙇.On Saturday&Sunday,I&my frien… ivent❌🙅➡event⭕🙆

• << 215 Oops,thanks,Zaq🙇. I'm getting better,so I want to go shopping tomorrow.Oh,I want to find a good cafe☕. See ya🌠. Love,Kaya.

No.213 07/09/11 18:46
Priest ( zrmn1 )

>> 209 🌒 Good Evenning, Priest❗🙋 Hey yo❗ Don call me that fuckin' way, maan❗… 🙆 Hi,Zaq❗ はい。解りました。無責任な事して、恥ずかしく思っています。今後慎重に取り組みます。アドバイス有り難う御座いました。次いでに彼女に訂正を依頼しておりました。もし、間違いがありましたら、容赦なく訂正お願い致します。🙏

No.214 07/09/11 19:00
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 213 かく言う私が主に怒られてます(笑)😂

No.215 07/09/12 00:46
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 212 ivent❌🙅➡event⭕🙆 Oops,thanks,Zaq🙇.

I'm getting better,so I want to go shopping tomorrow.Oh,I want to find a good cafe☕.

See ya🌠.

Love,Kaya.

No.216 07/09/12 01:01
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

🌒 I was off today❗🙋

The rain is coming down in buckets now. I'm idling away at home and enjoying this heavy weather 'coz I like it
It seems there's a poor showing lately, isn't it ? Are you ladies busy ?

Well, only Priest is here, but you know, he isn't my real target.(Lol)😜

Now, let's make our thread lively again like before.✨

Have a good dream

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

• << 218 🌏☀Hi,everybody☀🌏How are you getting along⁉🎵🎵🎵 I've came here because I lack shame again.It's a beautiful day in my city.☀ How about in(all of)your region⁉🐣 What're ya doing every day🎵 💖Riko❗ Are you still alive🐣⁉ If you are eating the atomoshere,😁 you are to appear in the thread.I wanna watch your baby face.I'll try to belong to you again.😻 I guess you must give up.🙆I know your weak point.😸 Oh,I suddenly changed my mind. My next target is you. ⬇ 💖Yuka:I'll tell the truth to you.I love you with all of my heart from the heaven.👻I know you have a kid.living in Osaka,having a 👨boyfriend,teaching 📖English and so on.~ I don't care~ 🌠I noticed when I was waked up. It was my dream.😥 And I've changed ♍ into 😢.I'm a three years old Boy now. So. Can I call you (Riko mama,Yuka mamy)😢‼⁉ I,m very sorry that writing a pretty broken English without hesitation.🙇 上記は良くない見本でした。誰か直して😢マセタ③歳児より See ya later.😊 Next target Guess who⁉

No.217 07/09/12 11:15
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 216 Yep,😿where is Riko?Where is my sis?Are you ladies busy?Let's have a lot of conversations again😿.

Love,Kaya.

No.218 07/09/12 12:10
Priest ( zrmn1 )

>> 216 🌒 I was off today❗🙋 The rain is coming down in buckets now. I'm idlin… 🌏☀Hi,everybody☀🌏How are you getting along⁉🎵🎵🎵 I've came here because I lack shame again.It's a beautiful day in my city.☀ How about in(all of)your region⁉🐣 What're ya doing every day🎵

💖Riko❗ Are you still alive🐣⁉ If you are eating the atomoshere,😁 you are to appear in the thread.I wanna watch your baby face.I'll try to belong to you again.😻 I guess you must give up.🙆I know your weak point.😸
Oh,I suddenly changed my mind. My next target is you.

💖Yuka:I'll tell the truth to you.I love you with all of my heart from the heaven.👻I know you have a kid.living in Osaka,having a 👨boyfriend,teaching 📖English and so on.~
I don't care~
🌠I noticed when I was waked up. It was my dream.😥 And I've changed ♍ into 😢.I'm a three years old Boy now. So. Can I call you (Riko mama,Yuka mamy)😢‼⁉
I,m very sorry that writing a pretty broken English without hesitation.🙇

上記は良くない見本でした。誰か直して😢マセタ③歳児より

See ya later.😊

Next target Guess who⁉

• << 221 🌒 What the hell‥💧😩 ‥is that, Priest❓😁 It isn't a good joke, u know Ladies must be confusing on your ugly massages.😁LOL Never forget that this is Kaya's thread, please. You know, you should more be polite like when you talk in Japanese. Be nice, be cool. You know, that's the priest. I'll be back (hey!you stole my phrase!😂)         Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.219 07/09/13 01:40
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

🌒 Hi, Riko❗🙋

As soon as that hottest summer has gone, fall has come with cold air by contrast here in our place.

Well, it's undoubtly colder than last september.

How about your place, Riko ?

Nighty night✨

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.220 07/09/13 01:50
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

🌒 Hey, Yuka❗🙋

Where have you gone, lady ?

I miss you‥

🔥🚀

No.221 07/09/15 01:07
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 218 🌏☀Hi,everybody☀🌏How are you getting along⁉🎵🎵🎵 I've came here because I… 🌒 What the hell‥💧😩

‥is that, Priest❓😁

It isn't a good joke, u know
Ladies must be confusing on your ugly massages.😁LOL

Never forget that this is Kaya's thread, please.

You know, you should more be polite like when you talk in Japanese.

Be nice, be cool.

You know, that's the priest.

I'll be back
(hey!you stole my phrase!😂)

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.222 07/09/15 01:29
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

🌒 Everybody‥❓😥

Nobody was here these days.
Besides, our thread owner didn't even come. Kaya came over my thread, but here‥💧

I'm feeling mighty lonsome, now. It's all because of you ladies..

Voglio piangere,

perche mi sento solo..

Ci vediamo.

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

• << 224 Oh.Zaq,what did you say in Itary?

No.223 07/09/15 11:24
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 222 Hi,Zaq.I'm sorry I didn't come here.But,you're right.I felt so bad about his response.

Priest,we have conversations.Even when we talk in English,we have to be polite each other.

But your responses for Riko&Yuka were always“You're my target.”“Next target is you.”.You know they already have their soul mate.Even if they didn't have any soul mate,your words must be so disgust for ladies.Because we have conversations.We have some rules.

In the beginnig,you always asked “Are you a single?”for ladies.I was so confused.But it got worse.At least,your“joke”was so weird for me.Here is so precious place for me,but I couldn't come here.Can you imagine how sad it is?

Please think about it,Priest.

Kaya

No.224 07/09/15 11:27
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 222 🌒 Everybody‥❓😥 Nobody was here these days. Besides, our thread owner … Oh.Zaq,what did you say in Itary?

• << 226 🌒 Oh, Kaya❗😁 What's itary ?😁 I just said something in Italian. I wanna cry 'coz I'm sad.. I meant that way.(^^)         Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.225 07/09/16 13:21
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

🌒 Wow❗🔥😲

Kaya talks a lot❗😂ワオ‥I'm surprised a little.(Lol)

Well‥this time, Priest must be confusing, I suppose.

But I believe, he'll be coming back soon, maybe.(^^)

It's a beautiful day.☀

I have time enough.😁

Everybody, have a good sunday. I'll be back.

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.226 07/09/16 13:33
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 224 Oh.Zaq,what did you say in Itary? 🌒 Oh, Kaya❗😁

What's itary ?😁 I just said something in Italian.

I wanna cry 'coz I'm sad..

I meant that way.(^^)

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.227 07/09/17 01:18
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

🌒 Hi, Nobody❗😩

Nobody was here today,again.

Ladies‥Priest‥

Is this thread over ?

Is this thread dead ?

Ciao❗😂🔥🚀

• << 229 Sorry,Zaq.I felt really bad yesterday. I don wanna miss this thread,I don wanna lose my friends.Zaq,could you help me? And Riko,Yuka,please come back here😢.I really miss you. I'll waiting for you,friends. Love.Kaya.

No.228 07/09/17 01:24
Priest ( zrmn1 )

🙇Apologies🙇

I read the responses of(Kaya,Zaq)you. To be sure,I'm perplexed,too.I said a lot of odd jokes.I apologize sincerely about it.Kaya,zaq(to especially Riko and Yuka)and so on.Pardon what caused misunderstanding in broken English of the unpleasant jokes.To be or not to be,that's question.So I'll not be able to return there already.
I'm making an effort for the English improvement now.Because I don't cause misunderstanding.

この乱英文ご容赦願います。🙇

• << 230 🌒 Hi, Priest❗🙋 Ha-ha❗Your sentense was kinda difficult for me but I've got it. Just take it easy, and be cool.(^^)         Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.229 07/09/17 03:50
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 227 🌒 Hi, Nobody❗😩 Nobody was here today,again. Ladies‥Priest‥ Is this … Sorry,Zaq.I felt really bad yesterday.

I don wanna miss this thread,I don wanna lose my friends.Zaq,could you help me?

And Riko,Yuka,please come back here😢.I really miss you.

I'll waiting for you,friends.

Love.Kaya.

No.230 07/09/17 10:14
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 228 🙇Apologies🙇 I read the responses of(Kaya,Zaq)you. To be sure,I'm perp… 🌒 Hi, Priest❗🙋

Ha-ha❗Your sentense was kinda difficult for me but I've got it.

Just take it easy, and be cool.(^^)

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.231 07/09/17 11:08
Yuka ( 30代 ♀ 9iZk1 )

Hi,Cool guys‼🐯

I'm so sorry,Long time no see❗

I'v been very busy.
Please forgive me.🙇💧

Kaya,Zaq,I get what you're saying.

Priest,Please be cool.You have no regard for others.I love my kid and my boy.not you,and I'm not your mommy.

But you're one of my friend.😊

Kaya,Zaq,Riko,Liz and あ~ちゃん.You're great sis,bro,and friends to me.I love you‼☺💕💕

Today is my son's birthday❗✌👶🎂

We'll go out for lunch,and hold a small party for him.He's just 11 years old❗🙌✨I'm really pleased.😊

Have a good day,everyone‼🙋✨

言いたい事が上手く英語で言えませんが…🙇

• << 233 🌒 Buongiorno, Yuka❗🙋 Long time no see and happy birthday to your son.🎊👮 I've been expecting for your coming, while you've been kept me waiting here.😜 Now, I suppose I don'need to talk a lot 'cuz I know you'll be back again very soon.😁 I'll be back         Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀
  • << 234 🎀 Hi,Yuka 🙋 Long time no see! I missed you.💕 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉Happy birthday🎉🎉 to your son 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 I hope you and your son will have a great birthday party.🎂📦🎂🎁 See you soon ☺

No.232 07/09/17 11:28
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 231 Oh,my sis😭‼Long time no see‼I'm so so glad you're here again.I was afraid that I might lose my precious sis😿.But now you're here,and I can say “Happy birthday🎂🙌💐✨.” to your boy😹.11years old…I know some 5th grade kids.They are so sweet😻.Your boy must be so sweet,too💕💕.

You're great mom,sis.Please be happy with your boy&boyfriend.Please say Happy Birthday to your boy😊.

Talk to you later.

Love,Kaya.

No.233 07/09/17 12:27
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 231 Hi,Cool guys‼🐯 I'm so sorry,Long time no see❗ I'v been very bus… 🌒 Buongiorno, Yuka❗🙋

Long time no see and happy birthday to your son.🎊👮 I've been expecting for your coming, while you've been kept me waiting here.😜

Now, I suppose I don'need to talk a lot 'cuz I know you'll be back again very soon.😁

I'll be back

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.234 07/09/17 16:44
りこ ( fKtj1 )

>> 231 Hi,Cool guys‼🐯 I'm so sorry,Long time no see❗ I'v been very bus… 🎀 Hi,Yuka 🙋

Long time no see!
I missed you.💕

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉Happy birthday🎉🎉 to your son 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
I hope you and your son will have a great birthday party.🎂📦🎂🎁

See you soon ☺

No.235 07/09/17 16:53
りこ ( fKtj1 )

🎀 Hi,Kaya & Zaq 🙋

Sorry, I've kept you waiting so long. 🙇

I'm always thinking of you guys.💕

I'll be back in a flash. 🔥🚀 😸

• << 237 🌒 Hi, Riko❗🙋 Buona sera, signola.(^^) Don't you know that I've been waiting for you in front of a market in 牧志?😁 I know you couldn't find me, coz I put a smoked チラガー on my face.🐷(Lol) Maybe I looked more handsome than usual, I guess.😁(Lol) I'll be back‥oops❗ Why is everybody gonna take my phrase in a flash⁉😂         Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.236 07/09/17 18:09
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 235 Hi,Riko😭‼

I'd waited for you so long time😭.Welcome back😭‼

Please back in a flash😹,Riko😸💕.

Love,Kaya.

No.237 07/09/17 19:14
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 235 🎀 Hi,Kaya & Zaq 🙋 Sorry, I've kept you waiting so long. 🙇 I'm always… 🌒 Hi, Riko❗🙋

Buona sera, signola.(^^)
Don't you know that I've been waiting for you in front of a market in 牧志?😁

I know you couldn't find me, coz I put a smoked チラガー on my face.🐷(Lol)

Maybe I looked more handsome than usual, I guess.😁(Lol)

I'll be back‥oops❗

Why is everybody gonna take my phrase in a flash⁉😂

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

• << 255 🎀 Good evening,Zaq 🙋 I forgot to tell you! I saw the man with チラガー mask in front of マキシコウセツイチバ.👀 It was you? I thought he was ヘンナオジサン, so I ran away. Please come back to Okinawa in a flash.🚀🔥 Don forget to bring me ウマイサンマ. 😸

No.238 07/09/18 08:28
大学生238 ( 10代 ♂ )

How do you do🙊 I want to know English riddles🙋 Someone... Tell me what you've got😁

Here is a good one‼

A:『Please make one word from new door』
B:『One word』

Lol😁

No.239 07/09/21 10:27
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

🌒 Morning, Everybody❗🙋

Damn❗ It's hot, today❗😱
Seems like Mr.Summer has come back again. Osaka, Hiroshima, Okinawa and Sendai, How are you guys' place‥hold on💡‥Before everything, where have you guys gone now ?

Have a good day(^^)

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.240 07/09/21 10:47
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 239 Hi,Zaq😺.

I was a nightbird last night.So now I'm so sleepy😪.I washed my cloth,and cleaned up my room,so I'll sleep from now💤.But I will see my friend from 1:30,it'll be hard day!

Mr.Summer has came back here,too🙀.But I love hot day😻.

Oh,really sleepy…😪.

See ya✨.

Love,Kaya.

No.241 07/09/21 21:35
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

Hi,Riko😺.

How are you doing?Today,I had a good experience&a not good experience.A good experience was really great,but now,I'm depressing😢.I want to be fine soon.

Talk to you later.

Love,Kaya.

No.242 07/09/21 21:40
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

Hi,sis😺.

Are you busy again?Now I feel lonesome.I don't have to feel like that,but I can't help it😢.

Talk to you later.

Love,Kaya.

No.243 07/09/23 19:40
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

Oh,nobody was here again….

I'm so tired….

See ya,guys.

Kaya

No.244 07/09/24 01:03
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

🌒 Hi, Everybody❗🙋

In last week, summer seemed to be back again, but today, it was kind of a cool day by contrast.

I felt cold. You know, the big difference in temperature like this cuts me to the bone.(>_<)

Everybody❗ Be careful not having a cold❗

Have a good night

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.245 07/09/24 06:06
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 244 Hi,Zaq😺.I woke up because it's so cold.I hate to change my cloth from summer's to winter's🙀.衣装ケース×3…🙀.But I have to do it…maybe in a few days💧.I'm so busy to do it😹.But…so cold! You know,Sendai's fall is so short.Winter will come soon.

I will go back to sleep.

Talk to you later.

Love,Kaya.

• << 248 🌒 Good Evening, Kaya❗🙋 Oh❗You hate to change your summer clothes to the winter's one ? Don't worry, if you never change your summer clothes, it'll be a real cloth 'til winter. You know, summer clothes become to be cloths in winter. (夏服、冬には雑巾になる)😁? 🚨 cloth (布・布巾・雑巾)⚠ 🚨 clothes (服)⚠😁 Have a good rest         Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.246 07/09/24 06:13
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

Hi,Riko😺.

Okinawa is still warm or hot?Before yesterday,when I went outside,I wore thin coat.Do you believe it?But it's true.

I wanna be there!

See ya😺.

Love,Kaya.

No.247 07/09/24 06:19
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

Mornin' sis😺.

How about Osaka?Is there still warm?And are you busy?Please take care,sis!

Talk to you later.

Love,Kaya.

No.248 07/09/24 21:01
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 245 Hi,Zaq😺.I woke up because it's so cold.I hate to change my cloth from … 🌒 Good Evening, Kaya❗🙋

Oh❗You hate to change your summer clothes to the winter's one ?

Don't worry, if you never change your summer clothes, it'll be a real cloth 'til winter.

You know, summer clothes become to be cloths in winter.
(夏服、冬には雑巾になる)😁?

🚨 cloth (布・布巾・雑巾)⚠
🚨 clothes (服)⚠😁

Have a good rest

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.249 07/09/24 21:17
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 248 Hi,Zaq😺.

…I had a same mistake before😹.So expensive 雑巾💧.

Thanx,Zaq.

See ya🌠.

Kaya

No.250 07/09/26 23:36
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

🌒 Hi, Everybody❗🙋

Seems nobody made a stopovere here.😚

Am I alone now ? 😂(Lol)

I'm a lil' tired because of my irregular work.😱

I'm feeling so hyperactive now.🌋😂

Nighty-night🌠

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.251 07/09/26 23:45
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 250 Hi,Zaq😺.Sorry,I was super busy these 2 days🙀.I just came back from the farewell party of my American friends😿.I'm so sad now.

I want to see a good dream.

See ya.

Kaya

• << 254 🌒 Good Evening, Kaya❗🙋 Ooh ! Busy bird !😲 You seem like to be another Kaya lately 'coz you know, you are busy❗😜 Cool‼👍 Just take it easy and have a good dream.         Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.252 07/09/27 00:13
りこ ( fKtj1 )

🎀 Hi,Kaya & Zaq 🙋

Sorry, I'm always late. 🙇

I feel down these days. 😩

Both of you are busy. Don work too much.

Did you see full moon tonight?

Good night 🌉

• << 256 🌒 Good Evening, Riko❗🙋 What's up, lady ? What's on your mind ?? Just loosen up here with us. 'Coz u know, we're company. I'll be ba-a🔥🚀 😲❗(Lol)

No.253 07/09/27 07:33
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 252 Good morning,Riko😺.

I'm so glad you came here last night😃.

But…are you OK?I always feel down in fall😢.Please take care,Riko.

Night bird couldn't see the full moon.Did you see it?

Talk to you later.

Love,Kaya.

No.254 07/09/27 21:03
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 251 Hi,Zaq😺.Sorry,I was super busy these 2 days🙀.I just came back from the… 🌒 Good Evening, Kaya❗🙋

Ooh ! Busy bird !😲

You seem like to be another Kaya lately 'coz you know, you are busy❗😜 Cool‼👍

Just take it easy and have a good dream.

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

• << 258 Hi,Zaq🙀.Yeah,now I'm so busy.Yesterday&before yesterday,I was crazy busy.So today I have a heavy headache,so now I'm going to the hosptal🏥. I'll be busy tomorrow,too.Am I Kaya?So big difference I have! Have a good day💖. I'll back in a flash🙋🔥🚀. Love,Kaya.

No.255 07/09/27 21:20
りこ ( fKtj1 )

>> 237 🌒 Hi, Riko❗🙋 Buona sera, signola.(^^) Don't you know that I've been w… 🎀 Good evening,Zaq 🙋

I forgot to tell you!
I saw the man with チラガー mask in front of マキシコウセツイチバ.👀
It was you?
I thought he was ヘンナオジサン, so I ran away.
Please come back to Okinawa in a flash.🚀🔥
Don forget to bring me ウマイサンマ. 😸

• << 257 🌒 Oops❗😲 I thought Riko was blue, but not❗ Damn❗You found me❗ I was detected❗😂 I was gonna take you to a nice bar in 牧志, but I really can't be there this year.⤵😂 My friends are planning on going again.. Damn❗😂🔥🚀⤵Damn❗😂🔥🚀⤵ So, sorry 'bout saury(=サンマ). But you can see that in some delicious thread as you know.(^^) Why don't you come and tell me lots about food in Okinawa, there‥sometimes ? I know‥💡 Maybe you won't.😂⤵(Lol)         Damn❗🔥🚀😂
  • << 259 Hi,Riko😺.R U OK?I'm not OK.Ha-ha😹. Zaq said he will take you to somewhere's nice bar,but…you can't drink,right💧?And his face is worse than チラガー🐷.If he invites you,it'll be weird night😨.Run away,Riko😸. Ciao❗ Love,Kaya.

No.256 07/09/27 21:26
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 252 🎀 Hi,Kaya & Zaq 🙋 Sorry, I'm always late. 🙇 I feel down these days. … 🌒 Good Evening, Riko❗🙋

What's up, lady ?

What's on your mind ??

Just loosen up here with us.

'Coz u know, we're company.

I'll be ba-a🔥🚀 😲❗(Lol)

No.257 07/09/27 22:06
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 255 🎀 Good evening,Zaq 🙋 I forgot to tell you! I saw the man with チラガー … 🌒 Oops❗😲

I thought Riko was blue, but not❗ Damn❗You found me❗ I was detected❗😂

I was gonna take you to a nice bar in 牧志, but I really can't be there this year.⤵😂 My friends are planning on going again..
Damn❗😂🔥🚀⤵Damn❗😂🔥🚀⤵

So, sorry 'bout saury(=サンマ).
But you can see that in some delicious thread as you know.(^^)

Why don't you come and tell me lots about food in Okinawa, there‥sometimes ?

I know‥💡

Maybe you won't.😂⤵(Lol)

Damn❗🔥🚀😂

No.258 07/09/28 12:17
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 254 🌒 Good Evening, Kaya❗🙋 Ooh ! Busy bird !😲 You seem like to be anothe… Hi,Zaq🙀.Yeah,now I'm so busy.Yesterday&before yesterday,I was crazy busy.So today I have a heavy headache,so now I'm going to the hosptal🏥.

I'll be busy tomorrow,too.Am I Kaya?So big difference I have!

Have a good day💖.

I'll back in a flash🙋🔥🚀.

Love,Kaya.

• << 261 🌒 Hi, Kaya❗🙋 Seems like you're new❗Lol😁 Bein' busy is a beautiful thing, u know❗😉 Get busy❗💡Stick to it❗👍 And jus take it easy, please❗😊 What kinda phrase should I say now❓😂 Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.259 07/09/28 12:32
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 255 🎀 Good evening,Zaq 🙋 I forgot to tell you! I saw the man with チラガー … Hi,Riko😺.R U OK?I'm not OK.Ha-ha😹.

Zaq said he will take you to somewhere's nice bar,but…you can't drink,right💧?And his face is worse than チラガー🐷.If he invites you,it'll be weird night😨.Run away,Riko😸.

Ciao❗

Love,Kaya.

No.260 07/09/29 09:19
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

Mornin' there😺.

I'm so sleepy,but I have to leave my house😹.I want to go back to my bed😪.

But…oh my🙀.Have a good day,friends!

Love,Kaya.

No.261 07/09/29 12:40
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 258 Hi,Zaq🙀.Yeah,now I'm so busy.Yesterday&before yesterday,I was crazy bu… 🌒 Hi, Kaya❗🙋

Seems like you're new❗Lol😁
Bein' busy is a beautiful thing, u know❗😉

Get busy❗💡Stick to it❗👍

And jus take it easy, please❗😊

What kinda phrase should I say now❓😂 Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

• << 263 Mornin',Zaq😺. Yeah,I'm too busy.Today,my American best friend leave Japan.He will enter the graduated school,so at least he can't come back 3years😭.I will go to Sendai station to say good bye.I will cry so hard,and I will pass out and I will be taken to the hospital by an ambulance.Oh,how busy I am! Talk to you later. Love,Kaya.

No.262 07/10/01 12:55
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

🌒 Good Afternoon❗🙋

I'm rainy‥

'Cause it's raining.☔

The cold air cut me to the bone.

It's a bad afternoon.

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.263 07/10/02 08:10
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 261 🌒 Hi, Kaya❗🙋 Seems like you're new❗Lol😁 Bein' busy is a beautiful thi… Mornin',Zaq😺.

Yeah,I'm too busy.Today,my American best friend leave Japan.He will enter the graduated school,so at least he can't come back 3years😭.I will go to Sendai station to say good bye.I will cry so hard,and I will pass out and I will be taken to the hospital by an ambulance.Oh,how busy I am!

Talk to you later.

Love,Kaya.

No.264 07/10/03 19:13
ちゃな ( 30代 ♀ 4kIi1 )

はじめまして
日本語で失礼します🙇
英語の件で相談に乗っていただきたいのですが、横スレしてもいいでしょうか…⁉

No.265 07/10/03 20:42
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 264 はじめまして😺。かやです💕。どんな内容でしょう?私がダメでも他のメンバーは私よりレベル⤴なので😊

No.266 07/10/03 20:59
ちゃな ( 30代 ♀ 4kIi1 )

すいません
お願いします

私ではないのですが…
私の娘(3歳)が海外ドラマの『フルハウス』をみて「英語で聞きたい‼」と…
そこで英語で聞かせたところ「英語わかんないからママ教えて」と言われてしまい💦

私自身、はずかしながら英語は常に5段階の2😂全くできません
なので、「ママは英語全然できないから英語のCDを買ってあげるね」と言って、CDをBGM変わりに常にかけています。
Disney映画や動物の洋画などをレンタルし英語で見せるとじっと座って見ています。

カレコレ半年になるのですが益々英語に興味を示してはいますが、このやり方で英語を聞き取り、理解できるようになるのでしょうか❓
英会話に通わせる余裕がないもので…

やはり、直接英会話に触れさせないとやはり無理でしょうか❓

実は、皆さんのチャットの様子を見せたら「早く読めるようになりた~い☺」とまで言ってます💦

No.267 07/10/03 21:35
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 266 知り合いの子供さんは、5歳の頃、週に1~2回教会で外国人宣教師に会って遊んでいたら、少し聞いて話すようになってましたね。聞くのも、口に出すのも大切だと思います😊。

No.268 07/10/03 21:51
ちゃな ( 30代 ♀ 4kIi1 )

かやさん、ありがとうございます。
そうなんですか☺5歳で…うらやましい😊

今は自己紹介(名前と年齢)を言い、動物や物の名前など単語を言ってるくらいなのです。
興味があるうちに聞き取ることができ、欲を言うなら会話もできたらなぁと思っているのですが…(これは親のエゴですよね💦)

協会ですか…
家の近くにはないですねぇ
できるなら外国の方がお友達になってくださればいいですよね…

No.269 07/10/03 22:07
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 268 いや、興味があるなら会話も無理ではないと思いますが…会話って慣れも大きいと思います。だから確かにネイティブがそばにいればいいんですが…でも私はアメリカを1人で20日間程度旅行出来る程度に会話出来ますが、英語を勉強したのは中・高6年間だけです。なので遅すぎるとかもないと思いますよ😊。

No.270 07/10/03 22:21
ちゃな ( 30代 ♀ 4kIi1 )

えー‼

6年間だけで、そんなにスラスラ~っと❓
すごいですね…

私は初の英語の授業を3回続けて体調崩して休み、遅れを取ってついていけず挫折しました😭
そのため、娘には始めから挫折しないように…という思いも少なからずあるもので

かやさん
ありがとうございました。
いろいろとお話聞けて良かったです。
お邪魔してしまってすいませんでした
英語が嫌いにならないように見守ってあげようと思います
本当にありがとうございました

No.271 07/10/03 22:35
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 270 いいえ💦。

ビデオとか、CDの発音をリピートするといいかもしれません。慌てさせないように、嫌いになっちゃったりしないといいですね😊

No.272 07/10/04 00:34
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

My American&Canadian friends went back to their country.I can't believe yet.But it's too hard for me!I can't stop crying.I'm alone!

No.273 07/10/06 12:23
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

Where are my friends😿?I miss you,I'm so busy and tired,so I want to talk with you guys.

See ya.

Kaya

No.274 07/10/07 18:15
りこ ( 30代 ♀ fKtj1 )

>> 273 🌼 Good evening,Kaya 🙋

I'm sorry, I kept you waiting so long.🙇

I was sick in bed last Friday.
Yesterday my husband and my baby,too.
Fourtunately we got well soon.

Take care not to catch a cold!

Zaq seems to be busy.

I hope he and Yuka come here soon.
If not, lonsome Kaya will cry hard.💧

Talk to U later ☺

• << 276 Hi,Riko! Long time no see,but R U and UR family OK?Please take care😿. My American&Canadian friends went back to their country last week.Too sad,I can't stop crying😭.And 1more Canadian friend will leave Japan on 19th…😢.I'm so sad,but I'm so busy.So stressful😭! Please please take care,Riko🙏. Love,Kaya.

No.275 07/10/08 10:22
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

🌒 Hi, Everybody❗🙋

I'm sorry..Please excuse me for my long silence again.

I was damned busy.😂

But finally I'm almost like off today.✨ Yeah❗ I said 'almost'..It's not my real day off yet today.😂

You know, I can't stop working hard like a tuna fish.😂

Ladies..Gimmi some lovin' b4 im dying, yo.💔😂

Coming back in a flash❗

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

• << 277 Hi,tuna fis…oops,Zaq.I'm dying,too👼.Please take me to the heaven.I want to sleep well,but big pressure&sadness gives me nightmares everyday😭. I'm sleepy,but busy.Gimme some love&good music,please. Talk to U later. Love,Kaya.

No.276 07/10/09 11:28
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 274 🌼 Good evening,Kaya 🙋 I'm sorry, I kept you waiting so long.🙇 I was … Hi,Riko!

Long time no see,but R U and UR family OK?Please take care😿.

My American&Canadian friends went back to their country last week.Too sad,I can't stop crying😭.And 1more Canadian friend will leave Japan on 19th…😢.I'm so sad,but I'm so busy.So stressful😭!

Please please take care,Riko🙏.

Love,Kaya.

No.277 07/10/09 11:38
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 275 🌒 Hi, Everybody❗🙋 I'm sorry..Please excuse me for my long silence aga… Hi,tuna fis…oops,Zaq.I'm dying,too👼.Please take me to the heaven.I want to sleep well,but big pressure&sadness gives me nightmares everyday😭.

I'm sleepy,but busy.Gimme some love&good music,please.

Talk to U later.

Love,Kaya.

No.278 07/10/12 10:26
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

🌒 Hi, Everybody❗🙋

How're u doing, today ?^^

I'm doing a physical labor today..just repairing my workplace, but it seems just like a real site of construction here❗🚧😂

It's a moil, but it's fun❗

Have a good day☀

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.279 07/10/13 10:32
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

🌒 Hi, Everybody❗🙋

A beautiful day, isn't it?☀

Yesterday, a friend of mine brought me lots of gwingo nuts.

He is a garbage collector that he gathered them while he was cleaning some collage.

We had a party. And of course cooked and ate them.✨

That's good❗(^^)

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.280 07/10/13 11:24
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 279 Hi,Zaq😺.

Last night,I joined in farewell party again.My Canadian friend will move for US to enter the graduated school.It's so good for him,but I'll miss him.He'll miss me,too.We have a good relationship.I feel lonesome😢.

Have a good day!

Kaya

No.281 07/10/14 10:56
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 280 🌒 Mornin' Kaya❗🙋

I feel sad when u feel sad.

Ciao❗😁🔥🚀

• << 284 Hi,Zaq😺. I'm too busy to feel sad today😸. Sendai Jr.orchestra has a concert&party today.I have to take care of them😊. See ya🎵. Kaya

No.282 07/10/14 11:01
Qoo ( 10代 ♀ KtDo1 )

…日本語でごめんなさい⤵
苦手ですが,英語は大好きです!!
私も参加してもいいですか🙇

• << 285 Hi,Qoo😺.I'm Kaya.Welcome to this thread✨. Let's enjoy English💕. I live in Sendai.I have to join in the party from now. Talk to you later😺. Kaya💝

No.283 07/10/14 11:42
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 282 🌒 Nice to see you❗🙋

Qooちゃんいらっしゃい(^^)
苦手で結構💡アメリカ人でも生まれた時は英語できません😁
簡単なことから始めましょう😊

自己紹介しますね✨

My name is Zaq.🌒

I live in Tokyo.

Where do you live, Qoo ?

何でも質問してね😉

• << 286 Thank you,Mr.Zap!! Nice to see you,too. では私も自己紹介します🙋 My name is Qoo. Please call me Qoo. I live in Kanagawa. I have lived here since I was born. Have you ever been to foreign country? You're English is really cool!! Take it easy, 🐣Qoo🐣

No.284 07/10/14 12:18
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 281 🌒 Mornin' Kaya❗🙋 I feel sad when u feel sad.         Ciao❗😁🔥🚀 Hi,Zaq😺.

I'm too busy to feel sad today😸.

Sendai Jr.orchestra has a concert&party today.I have to take care of them😊.

See ya🎵.

Kaya

No.285 07/10/14 16:25
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 282 …日本語でごめんなさい⤵ 苦手ですが,英語は大好きです!! 私も参加してもいいですか🙇 Hi,Qoo😺.I'm Kaya.Welcome to this thread✨.

Let's enjoy English💕.

I live in Sendai.I have to join in the party from now.

Talk to you later😺.

Kaya💝

• << 287 Thank you,Ms.Kaya!! Nice to meet you. A party!? Too nice✨ I studied English,Japanese and math all the day long😭 …I hate math😠 It's very boring. Do you like math?💧 Take it easy, 🐣Qoo🐣

No.286 07/10/14 21:03
Qoo ( 10代 ♀ KtDo1 )

>> 283 🌒 Nice to see you❗🙋 Qooちゃんいらっしゃい(^^) 苦手で結構💡アメリカ人でも生まれた時は英語できません😁 簡単なこ… Thank you,Mr.Zap!!
Nice to see you,too.

では私も自己紹介します🙋

My name is Qoo.
Please call me Qoo.
I live in Kanagawa.
I have lived here since I was born.
Have you ever been to foreign country?
You're English is really cool!!

Take it easy,
🐣Qoo🐣

• << 289 🌒 Hi, Qoo❗🙋 Oh!Kanagawa!? Long long ago, I have been in Yokohama. Good old days‥. That's when I was an eight years old prity boy.✨(Lol) Have a good day.         Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.287 07/10/14 21:22
Qoo ( 10代 ♀ KtDo1 )

>> 285 Hi,Qoo😺.I'm Kaya.Welcome to this thread✨. Let's enjoy English💕. I li… Thank you,Ms.Kaya!!
Nice to meet you.

A party!?
Too nice✨

I studied English,Japanese and math all the day long😭
…I hate math😠
It's very boring.
Do you like math?💧

Take it easy,
🐣Qoo🐣

No.288 07/10/14 22:34
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 287 Hi,Qoo😺.

Call me Kaya,not Ms.Kaya😊.

Party was…grrr🙀⤵⤵.I just came back,Sendai is sooo cold at night&morning😨.How about your place?

I hate math,too😾.I can't understand it at all🙅.

Have a good night🌌.

Kaya

No.289 07/10/15 06:27
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 286 Thank you,Mr.Zap!! Nice to see you,too. では私も自己紹介します🙋 My name is Qoo.… 🌒 Hi, Qoo❗🙋

Oh!Kanagawa!?

Long long ago,

I have been in Yokohama.

Good old days‥.

That's when I was an eight years old prity boy.✨(Lol)

Have a good day.

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.290 07/10/15 10:32
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

🌒 Hi, Everybody❗🙋

It's a real beautiful day here in Tokyo. How is your place, everybody ?

I guess I'll have a little spare time today.🎊🙌

So, I'm coming later❗

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.291 07/10/15 15:42
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 290 Hi,Zaq😺.It's a cold day today.

I'm off today,so I went shopping,but I couldn't find anything good💔.

I'll go home from now,and I'll take a short rest.

See ya.

Kaya

No.292 07/10/15 20:55
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 291 🌒 Good Evening, Kaya❗🙋

Oh!Finally you got a day off, didn't you ? Now, I do appreciate your hard work.✨

Good job❗✨😊

It's way comfy here in Roppongi 'coz it's warm and breezin'☺

Maybe far different from my town Hachioji.➰🍂😂

I'm gonna go out for a while on company business from now.👮

Back in a flash❗🙋🔥🚀

No.293 07/10/22 12:55
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 292 🌒 Nobody‥

‥seems to be here.💧😂

Just reminds me a beach in fall.➰🍂

Oh!Amichi, Mi sento solo.😂

I'll be back.

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.294 07/10/23 15:18
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

Hi,I'm so sorry I'm late.Now I'm so busy&I feel depress.I need a rest,but I have no time to take any rest.I can do only work,task for my job,think about job…and cry.I want to sleep without nightmare.

Oh,I have to go.

See ya.

Kaya

• << 296 🌼 Hi,Kaya 🙋 Long time no see!😭 I'm relieved you came back here. But you look too tired. You need to take a rest as you said. Do you get a new job? I'm worrying about you. I hope you get better soon. Take care of yourself.

No.295 07/10/24 10:17
Yuka ( 30代 ♀ 9iZk1 )

Hi,everybody‼🎤🐯

Long time no see.🙇💦

I had a lot of trouble with me.so I felt in low.😩💧

But I'm Ok now.(I hope😁)

It's getting colder and colder,so please take care.☺✨

See ya‼🙋💕

• << 297 Hi,sis!Long time no see😢! Oh,you were in a lot of troubles,but now you are relieved,right?But please take care,sis. Sendai is cold.Seems like winter is coming. Talk to you soon,sis. Love,Kaya.

No.296 07/10/24 10:50
りこ ( 30代 ♀ fKtj1 )

>> 294 Hi,I'm so sorry I'm late.Now I'm so busy&I feel depress.I need a rest,… 🌼 Hi,Kaya 🙋

Long time no see!😭

I'm relieved you came back here.

But you look too tired.

You need to take a rest as you said.
Do you get a new job?

I'm worrying about you.

I hope you get better soon.

Take care of yourself.

• << 298 Hi,Riko. I'm so sorry I'm so late.And thank you for worrying about me. Yeah,I've got back to my ex-job.Enjoyable,but stressful,and too busy. New project will start very soon.But I'll try to take a good rest,Riko.Thank you so much. I love you. Kaya

No.297 07/10/24 17:40
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 295 Hi,everybody‼🎤🐯 Long time no see.🙇💦 I had a lot of trouble with me.… Hi,sis!Long time no see😢!

Oh,you were in a lot of troubles,but now you are relieved,right?But please take care,sis.

Sendai is cold.Seems like winter is coming.

Talk to you soon,sis.

Love,Kaya.

No.298 07/10/24 17:54
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 296 🌼 Hi,Kaya 🙋 Long time no see!😭 I'm relieved you came back here. But… Hi,Riko.

I'm so sorry I'm so late.And thank you for worrying about me.

Yeah,I've got back to my ex-job.Enjoyable,but stressful,and too busy.

New project will start very soon.But I'll try to take a good rest,Riko.Thank you so much.

I love you.

Kaya

No.299 07/10/27 16:36
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

Hi,everyone😺.

It's raining so hard☔.How about your place?

I'm off today.I want to go shopping,I want to read some books,I want to e-mail for US…but I'm so tired,so I will take much rest with having cups of strong coffee☕.

Talk to you later.

Kaya

No.300 07/10/28 18:51
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

🌒 Hi, Everybody❗🙋

It's confy tonight !✨I've taken a bath and my night is gonna start from now !✨

I'll be back.

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.301 07/10/29 01:05
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 300 Hi,Zaq😺.

What's going on?

I'm listening many X'mas music🎄.Too early X'mas,but I love X'mas too much✨.I'll enjoy X'mas music till new year😸.

Have a good night🌠.

Kaya

No.302 07/10/29 02:05
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 301 🌒 Hi, Kaya❗🙋

I love X'mas songs, too.✨ In the season, there're so many X'mas songs in the air. Especially R&B singers' numbers are beautiful. Those always make me feel so happy and leave something warm and beautiful in my mind.

My favorite is 'THE CHRISTMAS SONG'. I love 'CHRISTMAS TIME IS HERE' too. 'CHRISTMAS TIME …' is one of a theme from 'PEANUTS'

Yes! That's a Snoopy song, u know. I love its musics.✨

See you in my dream.

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.303 07/11/05 14:16
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

Hi,everyone😺.I'm so sorry I'm too late🙇🙇🙇.I'm so busy everyday,but at last,I got day off😹…only today,though💔.

I'm enjoying my job,but it's so hard🙀.I'm so tired.

Zaq,I know you're so busy,too.Maybe my X'mas day will be more busy💔.I like “Blue X'mas”“Is that you Santaclaus?”“All I want for X'mas is you”many many songs for X'mas are so loveable!

Riko,how are you&your family?Sendai is so cold,so many people wears a coat&skirf.How about your place?

Yuka,are you busy,too?I can't come here so often,so my Eng.level will go down⤵.Please help me,sis!

I love you,guys!

Kaya

No.304 07/11/08 12:30
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 303 🌒 Hi, Everybody❗🙋

The skies are wonderfully fine❗☀ Just proper for a beautiful autumn day.✨

Everybody❗

Have a nice day❗✨

Sure to B back❗😤

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.305 07/11/08 19:57
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 304 Hi,Zaq😺.

Proper for a…winter here in Sendai😹!It's so cold!Early winter will come.

See ya❄.

Kaya

No.306 07/11/08 21:19
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 305 🌒 Yeah, I Know❗🙋

I still remember that snow started fallin' in the 7th november.

I was way surprized and thought "Is my new life really gonna start here ?"💧😂

That was when Zaq was a 15 years old boy.✨

Good old days‥✨

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.307 07/11/08 22:58
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 306 Ha-ha😸.I can imagine it so easily.In the morning,I can't out from my bed😣.So hard.Maybe Riko can't live in here😹.

You lived near hear 25years ago and we met at here.Kinda miracle!Thank God!

Talk to you later.

Kaya

No.308 07/11/12 11:50
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

Oh,nobody was here.But it's my fault.I'm a master of this thread,but I don't come here at all….I'm really sorry everyone.Oh,what should I do?I have no idea….

No.309 07/11/12 12:57
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 308 🌒 Don't worry❗🙋

At least Zaq is here.
Maybe you and I have to think what to do next 'Coz you know, we need to make this thread new, you know, we need to change..

I'll be back

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

• << 311 Hi,Zaq. Yeah,I know.We have to think about what we have to do next.We have to change this thread.But…what can I do?I need this place,but…😢. Talk to you later. Kaya

No.310 07/11/12 17:19
Yuka ( 30代 ♀ 9iZk1 )

Hi,My sis,bro,Riko and the other guys‼😃✨

How are you,everyone❓😊

I sometimes look in this thread,but I didn't have enough time to answer to you.😔

I'm really sorry.🙇💧

I held open days 4 times last week.😱💦

I was really keyed up about them.😭

But done‼🙌✨I'm so happy‼✌😁

Oh,come on,Kaya‼😂I can't speak Eng.like you‼🙊💦

Zaq and you are always great my English teacher‼☺💖

See ya‼🎤🐯✨

• << 312 Hi,sis!I'm so glad that you came here! Now I'm so busy,too.So I can't come here so often😢.But I need here,I want to talk with you guys. You are a great Eng.speaker,too,sis. See you soon. Kaya
  • << 313 My English teacher⬅🙅 My English teachers⬅🙆 See❓😂 Take care,sis.😉 I think everyone is busy now.😊 Oh,I have to go.🚃💨 Talk to you later,you guys‼🙌💖

No.311 07/11/13 12:52
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 309 🌒 Don't worry❗🙋 At least Zaq is here. Maybe you and I have to think w… Hi,Zaq.

Yeah,I know.We have to think about what we have to do next.We have to change this thread.But…what can I do?I need this place,but…😢.

Talk to you later.

Kaya

No.312 07/11/13 12:57
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 310 Hi,My sis,bro,Riko and the other guys‼😃✨ How are you,everyone❓😊 I so… Hi,sis!I'm so glad that you came here!

Now I'm so busy,too.So I can't come here so often😢.But I need here,I want to talk with you guys.

You are a great Eng.speaker,too,sis.

See you soon.

Kaya

No.313 07/11/13 13:18
Yuka ( 30代 ♀ 9iZk1 )

>> 310 Hi,My sis,bro,Riko and the other guys‼😃✨ How are you,everyone❓😊 I so… My English teacher⬅🙅

My English teachers⬅🙆

See❓😂

Take care,sis.😉

I think everyone is busy now.😊

Oh,I have to go.🚃💨

Talk to you later,you guys‼🙌💖

No.314 07/11/14 23:52
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 313 Hi,sis.

Yeah,now I'm so busy.You,too.Sometimes I can find Zaq at his thread.But…how about Riko?I'm sad I can't talk with her.

You,too,sis,please take care.

Talk to you later.

Kaya

No.315 07/11/15 21:43
あーたん ( 20代 ♀ yRCm1 )

主サン並びに皆様、横レスすみません🙏💦

探してる人がこちらにいたので一言挨拶させて下さい🙏💦

ゆかさん😊‼
こちらこそありがとう☺👍✨

これからも身体に気をつけてお仕事頑張ってね✋☺

応援してます✊😃‼

失礼しました🙏💦

• << 318 🌒あーたんサン今晩は❗🙋 私主ではないですが、横レスどうぞご遠慮なく✨ どうやらゆかさん、お忙しいようですね😚 また忘れた頃に顔出してくれるはず‥ ゆっくり帰りを待つとしましょうね✨😁 I'll be back      Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.316 07/11/17 13:04
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

Hi,everyone😺.

I'm having a short break☕.It's not too busy today.But in the morning,I was too busy,so I couldn't wash my clothes😹.Such a beautiful day!Oh my gosh….

Please have a nice day,guys!

Kaya💖

No.317 07/11/18 01:06
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

🌒 Hi, Yuka❗🙋

Hey!Look!✨ Some lady came to find you here.

Now, I've gotta go to find you somewhere.😁

Just hold on, please !
I'm comin' right now.✨

Nighty night🌠

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.318 07/11/18 01:30
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 315 主サン並びに皆様、横レスすみません🙏💦 探してる人がこちらにいたので一言挨拶させて下さい🙏💦 ゆかさん😊‼ こちらこそありがとう☺👍✨ … 🌒あーたんサン今晩は❗🙋

私主ではないですが、横レスどうぞご遠慮なく✨

どうやらゆかさん、お忙しいようですね😚

また忘れた頃に顔出してくれるはず‥

ゆっくり帰りを待つとしましょうね✨😁

I'll be back

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

• << 320 Zaqさんありがとうございます🙇💦 ゆかさんが気付いてくれるかちょこちょこチェックさせていただいてます🙇💦 私用っぽく使ってしまってすみません🙇💦 しばらく待たせて下さい😊 お願いします🐰

No.319 07/11/18 04:30
そら ( 30代 ♀ Dzus1 )

>> 318 Hello, I have it by heart. I love English. I went to school to a nova. I do personal English now. I can talk with such a friend in English and feel it glad. Let's do its best.

• << 327 🌒 Hi, Sora❗🙋 I'd like to say 'Hi' to you, insted of our thread owner. Maybe she can't come here because of the heavy snow.😁LOL I'll be back !      Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀
  • << 329 Oh,my gosh!I skipped your mail!I'm really sorry,SORA Y(>_<、)Y. Please come again&let's have English conversations! We'll wait for you. Kaya

No.320 07/11/18 09:12
あーたん ( 20代 ♀ yRCm1 )

>> 318 🌒あーたんサン今晩は❗🙋 私主ではないですが、横レスどうぞご遠慮なく✨ どうやらゆかさん、お忙しいようですね😚 また忘れた頃に顔出して… Zaqさんありがとうございます🙇💦

ゆかさんが気付いてくれるかちょこちょこチェックさせていただいてます🙇💦

私用っぽく使ってしまってすみません🙇💦

しばらく待たせて下さい😊

お願いします🐰

No.321 07/11/18 19:18
Yuka ( 30代 ♀ 9iZk1 )

>> 320 あーたん‼😲✨

わざわざこちらに来てお返事くれるなんて😭ごめんね、でもありがとう‼嬉しくて涙出てきました😢

あーたんや他のメンバーと知り合えた事は私にとっていろんな意味でありがたい事でした☺✨こんなヤツと少しの間でも友達になってくれて本当にありがとう‼‼😊💕お体大事にして、私事にお仕事に頑張って下さいね‼👍💖

主のかやちゃん、横レスごめんなさい🙏💦

Zaqさん、フォローありがとうございました‼☺

暇を見つけたらまた来ますので今後ともよろしくお願いいたします‼🙇✨

No.322 07/11/18 20:20
あーたん ( 20代 ♀ yRCm1 )

>> 321 良かった☺ゆかさん見てくれて☺

こちらこそありがとう🙌🙌🙌

あと主さん並びに皆さん横レスさせていただきありがとうございました🙇💦

• << 324 ゆかさん登場、あーたんさん、よかったですね☺ Have a good night!🌠      Ciao❗☺🔥🚀

No.323 07/11/19 01:42
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

It snowed today✨❄✨.Can you believe it,guys?But it's true.It's so cold,I will have a day off tomorrow,but I have to go to hospital,and I need take much rest.

Please take care,guys!

Good night🌌.

Kaya

• << 328 🌒 Hi, Kaya❗🙋 I'm not ready for snowing, yet. Gimmi some time to get ready for it, please ! I'll be back.      Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.324 07/11/19 02:09
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 322 良かった☺ゆかさん見てくれて☺ こちらこそありがとう🙌🙌🙌 あと主さん並びに皆さん横レスさせていただきありがとうございました🙇💦 ゆかさん登場、あーたんさん、よかったですね☺

Have a good night!🌠

Ciao❗☺🔥🚀

No.325 07/11/19 10:20
Yuka ( 30代 ♀ 9iZk1 )

Good morning,sis❗😊

It's really beautiful day in Osaka.☀✨

Wow,It snowed in Sendai?😲 unbelievable!then there must be so cold‼✨🆒🆒🆒✨

Please don't have a cold,sis❗👍

You're really tired,aren't you?I'm sure you'll be getting better...but you have to take a lot of medicine? Yeah,you need some rest from your labors.I really worry with you.😥

I'm sorry I can't help you Kaya.😠

Good luck to you‼😊💖

Talk to you later❗🙋✨

No.326 07/11/21 21:47
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 325 Hi,sis😺✨.

It snowed today,too.Really cold,but I don have day off so much,and my boss and some friends has a cold,so now my nose is running now😸💢.

Yeah,I have to take a lot of medicines.Most of them are sleeping pill,and for headache.I can't sleep well…cause of the problem of my mom.You know about my mom,don't you?So sad,but I can't help it.

Thank you for worrying about me,sis✨✨.I really thank you☺✨.

Please take care of you&your son,sis💝.

Talk to you later💖.

Love,Kaya.

No.327 07/11/23 04:00
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 319 Hello, I have it by heart. I love English. I went to school to a nova.… 🌒 Hi, Sora❗🙋

I'd like to say 'Hi' to you, insted of our thread owner. Maybe she can't come here because of the heavy snow.😁LOL

I'll be back !

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.328 07/11/23 04:17
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 323 It snowed today✨❄✨.Can you believe it,guys?But it's true.It's so cold,… 🌒 Hi, Kaya❗🙋

I'm not ready for snowing, yet.

Gimmi some time to get ready for it, please !

I'll be back.

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

• << 330 Hi,Zaq😺. It's a warm day today.I don't need any snow😣.It's too hard for busy Kaya. See ya✨. Kaya

No.329 07/11/24 08:32
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 319 Hello, I have it by heart. I love English. I went to school to a nova.… Oh,my gosh!I skipped your mail!I'm really sorry,SORA Y(>_<、)Y.

Please come again&let's have English conversations!

We'll wait for you.

Kaya

No.330 07/11/24 13:22
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 328 🌒 Hi, Kaya❗🙋 I'm not ready for snowing, yet. Gimmi some time to get … Hi,Zaq😺.

It's a warm day today.I don't need any snow😣.It's too hard for busy Kaya.

See ya✨.

Kaya

No.331 07/11/25 12:50
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

🌒 Hi, Everybody❗🙋

It's a beautiful sunday. I can spend my times for myself, today..Wow ! This must be a day off or something like that❗🙌

✨D・A・Y✨O・F・F✨

Sounds way sweet❗
I guess I've heard of this word long ago.😂

Before everything, I have to get out of my bed right away❗LOL

You know, it's a bit hard for this lazy man.

Everybody..🐨

Have a nice day❗✨

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.332 07/11/27 07:19
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

🌒 Good Morning❗🙋

Woo‥It's cold !!😷゛

Such a cold makes me feel like having a glass of hot buttered rum before goin' home.

I need to get some heal

I need to get some hot stuff.🍷😁✨

Have a nice day❗✨

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.333 07/11/30 00:20
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

🌒 Coffee Break❗🙋

Woo yeah❗ Maybe I'm a thread sitter. Even tho' no one is here, I'll try to keep coming here to talk.✨

Ladies‥

Have a good dream❗✨

I'll be back.

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.334 07/11/30 15:23
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

🌒 Cough-cough❗🔥😷💧

I have a fever caused by a cold. And the cough is getting worse and worse.😷💫

I need a rest.
I need to get well.

I'll be back.

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.335 07/12/01 00:12
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

🌒 I Wasn't ‥😁✨

At my place today. 'Cuz I've been working at another restaurant of the same company.

That's a small Japanese restaurant. So, today, I was the OYA-KATA, you know.😁

From now, I'm gonna head over my Italian one, and work there a little as an Italian chef.🇮

I'll be‥Woo, u know, how long my day is❗😂

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.336 07/12/02 16:10
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

🌒 It's December❗🙋🎄

Aproaching to the end of the year. You know, the world is getting to be so hurried.
🐎💦🏃💦🐢💦😁

People are busy. 'Coz everybody has his life.
So are you guys.✨
So is in my case.😊✨

My actual working hours aren't reduced from 400h as always.😂

Ha! Funny,isn't it ?🐍

It's a beautiful day.✨
A fine and a fun day.🙌

I'm gonna spend this lovely day lazy as much as possible.🙌

'Coz, you know, this must be the biggest present for myself.🎁🙌

Take your time !

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.337 07/12/06 01:22
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

🌒 Lately I've been‥

Always talkin' to myself, here.

How long has this been going on ?

How long will this be going on ?

I'll be back.

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.338 07/12/10 01:44
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

🌒 How Many Nights‥🌠
‥Do I have to wait ?

How many lonly nights,
am I suppose to B here?

Every time when I had a spare time, I'm tryin' to come here.

But I'm always acting solo. Always talkin' to myself.😂

I feel so empty.
'Coz this ain't no place like that.

I feel so empty.
'Coz that's not what I was expectin'‥

How many nights.?🌠

How many lonly nights?

I'll be back.

Ciao❗😩🔥🚀

No.339 07/12/12 19:47
Yuka ( 30代 ♀ 9iZk1 )

Hi,bro‼🙋✨

l~ong time no see‼😚💦

I'm going to get home now...Wow,I'm so sleepy.. cause I'm on the train and sooo warm‼☀

By the way bro,You always help someone in the ミクル.😊✨

I'm really think you are a great Eng. teacher‼😍😍

⬆手元に辞書がないので間違いだらけかな😱💧

If so,I'm sorry🙇💦

Have a wonderful night bro,sis,and Riko(⬅where's she😭❓)and other friends‼🙌✨

No.340 07/12/13 12:50
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 339 🌒 Hi, Sis❗🙋

Thanks Yuka ! I thought you had gone. But now I know that I'm not alone

Maybe maybe.😂🔥🚀😤LOL

Do you think that I'm really teaching in other threads ?

Well well..I'm just killin' my time there 'cuz everytime I come here, you know, this place is always vacant.😂

主サマンサ音沙汰なし、どうしたのかな~?😱

単に忙しいだけなら良いのですが‥

I'll be back.

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.341 07/12/14 11:52
Yuka ( 30代 ♀ 9iZk1 )

>> 340 Hi,Bro‼😃✨

I'm really sorry I've kept you wating for a lllllong time.🙇💦

You know,I'm a so lazy,moody guy‼😂🔥🔨

so you're not alone❗👮

Oh,Yes❗you're a wonderful teacher‼😍✨ I mean,you look a real Eng.teacher.you can answer any questions with great facility,but never foget modesty.☺✨

I'm really happy talk with you,zaq‼Thanks‼🙌💕

Gee,I've been cricked my neck while sleeping from yesterday‼😭

Ouch‼I can't throw up my head‼💧

Please be careful, bro‼👍✨

いつも感嘆しながらZaqさんの説明を拝見しています😊私も為になることばかりです💖私的には辞書の固い言い回しよりZaqさんの口語的な柔らかい英語の方が大好きです😊✨

本当かやちゃんどうしたんでしょうね?😥忙しいのかな?それとも体調崩してるのかな?忙しいだけならいいのですが…心配です😢

Have a cool day without any pains,everyone‼🔥[UFO]

• << 347 🌒 Hi, Yuka❗🙋 Oh❗Wow❗ Are you a guy⁉👨😲🔥 I thought that you were a lady.👩😁 I'll call u Bro❗LOL😁 感嘆‥変換ミス?たぶん簡単の間違いデス(笑) 文法やら何やら、難しい事は分かりませぬよ😂 眼中なし✨むしろ大切なのは、簡単なことを簡単に言えるコト、そうなりゃ感嘆モノですネ(^_-)☆ ⬆最後がウマくない!😂

No.342 07/12/14 12:20
りこ ( 30代 ♀ fKtj1 )

🌼 Hi,everyone 🌼

Riko has come!🎅

One and half month has passed since I disappeared from here.

But I read every responses.👀

I can't forget this place and you guys.😺 🐯 🌒

Talk to U later☺

• << 346 🌒 Hi, Riko❗🙋 Don't leave me, I can't forghet you, too❗😂 So, anytime‥frequentry or occasionally‥let's have some chat or talkin' to yourself, or murmur like a diary or‥ Something like that.😉 You know, that's what we can do for this thread goin'on.😁 ところで、まだ蝉鳴いてます?🌴😁 I'll be back.(^_-)☆      Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.343 07/12/14 13:46
Yuka ( 30代 ♀ 9iZk1 )

>> 342 Hi,Riko‼😊💖

Hurray‼🎉At last,you came‼🙌✨

How've you been doing,Riko?😊

How's your daughter?👸✨

You seem to be busy.🏃💨💦

Please don't catch a cold.☺✨

Talk to you later‼🙋✨

No.344 07/12/14 14:43
りこ ( 30代 ♀ fKtj1 )

>> 343 🌼 Hi,Yuka 🌼

Long time no see!

I'm glad to talk to you again.😍

Are you day off today?

It's hot here in Okinawa this week.🌴

It seems like summer come back.

See ya ❤

• << 349 Hi,Riko‼🐯✨ Yeah,I'm so glad to talk you again,too‼🙌💕 Friday isn't my day off,but I had time to come here then.😊 Wow,summer comes again in Okinawa‼😲☀ Unbelievable‼😭 It's really cold in Osaka‼❄😂🌀 Anyway,please take care Riko.👍💕 See ya‼🐨✨

No.345 07/12/15 22:35
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

🌒 Woe❗🙌✨

You ladies are here!😃

Heaven knows how I feel, doesn't it !?✨

What a night❗🌠🌠
What a delight❗🎉🙌

For me, that's a big big present before Christmas❗🎅✨

I'll be back.

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.346 07/12/15 23:52
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 342 🌼 Hi,everyone 🌼 Riko has come!🎅 One and half month has passed since … 🌒 Hi, Riko❗🙋

Don't leave me, I can't forghet you, too❗😂

So, anytime‥frequentry or occasionally‥let's have some chat or talkin' to yourself, or murmur like a diary or‥

Something like that.😉

You know, that's what we can do for this thread goin'on.😁

ところで、まだ蝉鳴いてます?🌴😁

I'll be back.(^_-)☆

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.347 07/12/16 00:26
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 341 Hi,Bro‼😃✨ I'm really sorry I've kept you wating for a lllllong time.🙇… 🌒 Hi, Yuka❗🙋

Oh❗Wow❗

Are you a guy⁉👨😲🔥

I thought that you were a lady.👩😁

I'll call u Bro❗LOL😁

感嘆‥変換ミス?たぶん簡単の間違いデス(笑)

文法やら何やら、難しい事は分かりませぬよ😂

眼中なし✨むしろ大切なのは、簡単なことを簡単に言えるコト、そうなりゃ感嘆モノですネ(^_-)☆

⬆最後がウマくない!😂

• << 350 Hi,Bro‼🐯✨ Don't call me“Bro”please‼😂 I'm a lazy mother‼😂 さすがZaqさん、日本語でもジョークがお上手ですね‼😍💕 大阪人真っ青です👍✨ I have to write many report cards this week.📝💦 It's my task...but I'm having trouble with them now‼😂 I'm so tired.☕ Hey Bro,I'll clean up your room so please write them for me‼😂 Well,well...🐨 Talk to U later‼🙌✨

No.348 07/12/17 02:56
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

🌒 Hi, Everybody❗🙋

Do you have anything you have to do !?💃..

Do you have anything left undone !?💃...

Approaching to last days of the year, everybody must be so busy, I guess.

In case of mine, I don't have enough time to clean up my room.

What a messy room it is❗💧 Just like a scrap heap❗😂 Damn❗

I'll be back.

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.349 07/12/18 00:28
Yuka ( 30代 ♀ 9iZk1 )

>> 344 🌼 Hi,Yuka 🌼 Long time no see! I'm glad to talk to you again.😍 Are y… Hi,Riko‼🐯✨

Yeah,I'm so glad to talk you again,too‼🙌💕

Friday isn't my day off,but I had time to come here then.😊

Wow,summer comes again in Okinawa‼😲☀

Unbelievable‼😭

It's really cold in Osaka‼❄😂🌀

Anyway,please take care Riko.👍💕

See ya‼🐨✨

No.350 07/12/18 00:47
Yuka ( 30代 ♀ 9iZk1 )

>> 347 🌒 Hi, Yuka❗🙋 Oh❗Wow❗ Are you a guy⁉👨😲🔥 I thought that you were a la… Hi,Bro‼🐯✨

Don't call me“Bro”please‼😂

I'm a lazy mother‼😂

さすがZaqさん、日本語でもジョークがお上手ですね‼😍💕

大阪人真っ青です👍✨

I have to write many report cards this week.📝💦

It's my task...but I'm having trouble with them now‼😂

I'm so tired.☕

Hey Bro,I'll clean up your room so please write them for me‼😂

Well,well...🐨

Talk to U later‼🙌✨

No.351 07/12/18 01:26
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 350 🌒 Hi, Yuka❗🙋

Okay❗(^_-)☆
I'll call you Masao.😁

And I'll do your homework for you.

But never forghet I'm an easy man.(^o^)v-~~

I'll be back.

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.352 07/12/18 10:51
大学生238 ( 10代 ♂ )

How do you do👿 I have a question for you guys🌒 Can you speak English⁉ Maybe you can do it👿 And so do I👿 But, when you speak English, How does your brain work🌒⁉ For me, I'm always said “You can think in English”🙊 But in my head, English and Japanese come up at almost same time👿 So maybe I think Japanese👿 How about Everybody🌒⁉ Tell me🙇 I'm curious👿

No.353 07/12/23 13:44
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 352 🌒 Sorry, I'm late❗🐢

How does my brain work‥I don't know. I just feel, and speak, that's it. You don't need any kinda languages when you feel something, you know.(^^)

But, you know, I've been living as a Japanese.🇯🙌

So my language is Japanese. And all of the base conceptions must be Japanese..

I think that way.😉✨

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.354 07/12/23 14:13
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

🌒 Hi, Everybody❗🙋

It's a good day to do the laundry.☀✨🙌

I'm gonna hang them up to dry. 👕👖👙(?)😁

Everybody❗ Are u ready for Santa's comin' ?

Have a nice day.

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.355 07/12/24 11:07
エリー ( 10代 ♀ 8Ikt1 )

こんにちは!英語大好きです💕よかったら入れてもらえませんか。。❓まだ中学生英語なんですがρ(..、)

No.356 07/12/24 11:26
エリー ( 10代 ♀ 8Ikt1 )

I want to talk
about me🐷

My name is Elly.
I`m third grader
in junior high
scool.

So I`m candidate
for examination_✏

Nice to meet you!

Elly:)

No.357 07/12/24 11:40
りこ ( 30代 ♀ fKtj1 )

>> 356 Hi,Elly!🙌

Nice to see you.

Welcome to our thread.👍

I'm Riko.

I live in Okinawa.

Let's enjoy talking in English.🔤

No.358 07/12/24 12:10
エリー ( 10代 ♀ 8Ikt1 )

Hi,Riko!
Nice to
meet you.:)

Is it warm
in Okinawa?☀

I live in
Hiroshima.
So it's cold😷

No.359 07/12/24 19:25
エリー ( 10代 ♀ 8Ikt1 )

Good evening:)
What are you
doing?

To day is。。
X'mas🎅 Eve

But I study
English now.✏

Have a nice
*X'mas Eve*

LOVE Elly:)

No.360 07/12/25 00:13
りこ ( 30代 ♀ fKtj1 )

Tonight's Christmas Eve.🌟🌉🌟

Kaya, Zaq, Yuka,
and a new friend Elly

🎅 Happy 🔔 Merry
🎁 Christmas! 🎄

• << 365 🌒 Hi, Riko❗🙋💐 Thank you very much for your hospitality.😉 And I wish you a Merry Christmas, too❗✨ Santa seemed to send us some big plesents for Xmas, you know. Now we got two new friends here. Isn't that wonderful ? Have a good dream.      Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.361 07/12/25 00:44
HIMA ( 10代 ♀ erDt1 )

Hi!Nice to see you.
I’d like to join your conversation.

First of all let me introduce myself please!
I am a high school student.
I like listen to music🎵 and reeding📖 and playing sports🏃
I want to learn English because…I long for foreign country✨

I am not confident in my english.
However I am please if you talk with me...

No.362 07/12/25 00:53
エリー ( 10代 ♀ 8Ikt1 )

Merry X'mas:)

I want to
some thing.
But I want to
time to sleep
the best now.💤

So I'm going
to go to bed.

• << 366 🌒 Hi, Elly❗🙋 This is Zaq. How do you do❗😉 You live in Hiroshima, don't you ? I live in Tokyo. I hope to see more of you. エリーさんはじめまして🙋 クリスマスのご来訪とても嬉しく思います(^^) 私のレスで意味不明の箇所があれば遠慮なく聞いて下さいね(^^) ところで362では何と言ってましたか? ちょっと間違えているのでよろしければ修正します。日本語で言い直してみてくれませんか?(^_-)☆ I'll be back.      Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.363 07/12/25 01:05
エリー ( 10代 ♀ 8Ikt1 )

Hi,Hina!
I'm Elly.

I like Eng
too.
So Iwant
to bea Eng
teacher🔤

nice to meet
you Hina!

No.364 07/12/25 01:25
HIMA ( 10代 ♀ erDt1 )

Hi Elly!
Thanks for your repry to me✨I’m glad.

Ok.It’s time to go to bed⭐Good night Elly.Sleep well💕

• << 367 🌒 Hi, HIMA❗🙋 My name is Zaq. Nice to meet you❗✨ Do you want to go abroad ? What country do you long for ? ヒマさんはじめまして🙋宜しくお願いしますね! I'll be bach.      Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.365 07/12/25 01:35
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 360 Tonight's Christmas Eve.🌟🌉🌟 Kaya, Zaq, Yuka, and a new friend Elly … 🌒 Hi, Riko❗🙋💐

Thank you very much for your hospitality.😉

And I wish you a Merry Christmas, too❗✨

Santa seemed to send us some big plesents for Xmas, you know. Now we got two new friends here.

Isn't that wonderful ?

Have a good dream.

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.366 07/12/25 02:09
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 362 Merry X'mas:) I want to some thing. But I want to time to sleep the b… 🌒 Hi, Elly❗🙋

This is Zaq.

How do you do❗😉

You live in Hiroshima, don't you ?

I live in Tokyo.

I hope to see more of you.

エリーさんはじめまして🙋 クリスマスのご来訪とても嬉しく思います(^^)
私のレスで意味不明の箇所があれば遠慮なく聞いて下さいね(^^)

ところで362では何と言ってましたか? ちょっと間違えているのでよろしければ修正します。日本語で言い直してみてくれませんか?(^_-)☆

I'll be back.

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.367 07/12/25 02:41
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 364 Hi Elly! Thanks for your repry to me✨I’m glad. Ok.It’s time to go to… 🌒 Hi, HIMA❗🙋

My name is Zaq.
Nice to meet you❗✨

Do you want to go abroad ? What country do you long for ?

ヒマさんはじめまして🙋宜しくお願いしますね!

I'll be bach.

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.368 07/12/25 03:13
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 367 🌒 間違えた❗😂

I'll be back.😂🔥🚀

No.369 07/12/25 07:42
HIMA ( 10代 ♀ erDt1 )

Hi Zaq.
Nice to meet you too🎵
Ya!!
I want to go to the USA.
Because I want to acquire the ability to speak English which doesn’t have strong accent.

Have you been overseas?

*If my English is wrong I want you to tell me so...Please.

• << 376 🌒 Hi, HIMA❗🙋 Wow❗✨ You have a great will, don't you? Go for it❗🔥-[UFO]ガンバレ You can do it❗🙌🎉 I have been to Venis, Italy, before.👢🇮 I am an Italian cook. Do you like cooking?🍳 I'll be back.      Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.370 07/12/25 09:55
エリー ( 10代 ♀ 8Ikt1 )

Thankyou,zaq.
助かりますッ😊

『色々欲しい
けど,今は
寝る時間が一番
欲しい。』と
伝えたかった
んです!

Could you
correct my
mistakes?

• << 377 🌒 Hi, Elly❗🙋 Sure❗I am nice❗😁LOL And every one in this thread is friendly.😉 ↑every one の場合は are ではなく is を使います(*^-^)b 👻【欲しいもの色々あるけど、いちばん欲しいのは寝る時間です‥】 I want so many things, but first, I need enough time to sleep. たくさんのものがほしいけど、いちばんは、ねるためのじゅうぶんなじかんです。 I want this and that, but first, I need enough time for sleeping. あれもこれもほしいけど、まずだいいちは、ねむりのためのじかんです。 Yeah❗Me too❗😂🔥🚀

No.371 07/12/25 23:10
Yuka ( 30代 ♀ 9iZk1 )

Hi,Sis,Bro,Riko,and new friends‼

🎄MERRY CHRISTMAS‼🎄

🔉🐯🎉

Wow...Zaq,you're really excited,aren't you⁉😂

By the way,Who's Masao⁉😂I don't know about him at all‼😤

Well Well...🎁🎅[UFO]

Hi,new friends Elly and Hima‼🙌

I'm so glad to talk you.😊💕

My friends are really nice,so please enjoy and have fun here‼😉✨

and Riko,thank you for your kindness.☺You always look like my elder sister‼😍

はじめまして、エリーちゃんヒマちゃん‼😊

ここの皆さんはとっても親切で楽しい方ばかりだから、めいっぱい英語で楽しんでね‼🙌✨

See ya‼🙋➰[UFO]

• << 378 🌒 Hi, Yuka❗🙋 I mean, Masao❗😁LOL You said カンサイジンモマッサオ That's why.(^o^)v-~~ I'm so excited ? I suppose you too❗😉 Have a good dream.      Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.372 07/12/26 00:24
エリー ( 10代 ♀ 8Ikt1 )

Hi,YUKA:)
Nice to meet
you!

Ye,everyome
in this sure
are kindness:)

and,like a sister!

I have fun to
talk with them.

No.373 07/12/26 00:27
エリー ( 10代 ♀ 8Ikt1 )

Sorry!
I had mistake:(

スレと書こうとした
らsure(いいですよ)
になってしまいまし
た😂m(_ _)m

No.374 07/12/26 01:15
りこ ( 30代 ♀ fKtj1 )

Hi,everyone!🙋

It was raining heavily last midnight.🌉

Santa Claus must have had a hard time delivering gifts in Okinawa.🎅

Good night⭐🌙⭐

• << 379 🌒 Hi, Riko❗🙋 Yeah❗Visiting Okinawa must be so hard for Santa, because, you know, he is a man from the land of everlasting winter.😁 I suppose he went back home with his bag full of シマバナナ insted. Now he's crazy 'bout that.🍌 I'll be back.      Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.375 07/12/26 01:21
HIMA ( 10代 ♀ erDt1 )

Hi YUKA😊
So am I✨
I am sure you guys are kind✨
Ya‼I will enjoy talking with all of you in English🎵

Anyway did you guys spent good time yesterday❓
As for me I spent quiet time at home with my family😚

• << 380 🌒 Hi, HIMA❗🙋 Spending quiet time with family is a proper way for Chrismas. So, you spent a great time last night. Have a good dream.      Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.376 07/12/26 01:26
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 369 Hi Zaq. Nice to meet you too🎵 Ya!! I want to go to the USA. Because I … 🌒 Hi, HIMA❗🙋

Wow❗✨ You have a great will, don't you?

Go for it❗🔥-[UFO]ガンバレ

You can do it❗🙌🎉

I have been to Venis, Italy, before.👢🇮

I am an Italian cook.

Do you like cooking?🍳

I'll be back.

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.377 07/12/26 01:57
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 370 Thankyou,zaq. 助かりますッ😊 『色々欲しい けど,今は 寝る時間が一番 欲しい。』と 伝えたかった んです! Could … 🌒 Hi, Elly❗🙋

Sure❗I am nice❗😁LOL

And every one in this thread is friendly.😉

↑every one の場合は are ではなく is を使います(*^-^)b

👻【欲しいもの色々あるけど、いちばん欲しいのは寝る時間です‥】

I want so many things, but first, I need enough time to sleep.
たくさんのものがほしいけど、いちばんは、ねるためのじゅうぶんなじかんです。

I want this and that, but first, I need enough time for sleeping.
あれもこれもほしいけど、まずだいいちは、ねむりのためのじかんです。

Yeah❗Me too❗😂🔥🚀

No.378 07/12/26 02:12
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 371 Hi,Sis,Bro,Riko,and new friends‼ 🎄MERRY CHRISTMAS‼🎄 🔉🐯🎉 Wow...Z… 🌒 Hi, Yuka❗🙋

I mean, Masao❗😁LOL
You said カンサイジンモマッサオ
That's why.(^o^)v-~~

I'm so excited ?
I suppose you too❗😉

Have a good dream.

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.379 07/12/26 03:10
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 374 Hi,everyone!🙋 It was raining heavily last midnight.🌉 Santa Claus mus… 🌒 Hi, Riko❗🙋

Yeah❗Visiting Okinawa must be so hard for Santa, because, you know, he is a man from the land of everlasting winter.😁

I suppose he went back home with his bag full of シマバナナ insted. Now he's crazy 'bout that.🍌

I'll be back.

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.380 07/12/26 03:26
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 375 Hi YUKA😊 So am I✨ I am sure you guys are kind✨ Ya‼I will enjoy talking… 🌒 Hi, HIMA❗🙋

Spending quiet time with family is a proper way for Chrismas.

So, you spent a great time last night.

Have a good dream.

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.381 07/12/26 09:34
エリー ( 10代 ♀ 8Ikt1 )

Hi,zaq♪
Thank you:)

Ynu've been
very helpful!

I must study
Eng more(*^^*)

• << 384 🌒 Hi, Elly❗🙋 Oh ! you want to visit Greece, don't you ?😃 What makes you feel that way ? 😊

No.382 07/12/26 10:12
HIMA ( 10代 ♀ erDt1 )

Hi YUKA✨
That's great‼‼
Actually I'm really interested in cooking🍳
I have been New Zealand to sturdy.Then I bought many recipe books.Now I'm trying to be a nice cook☺
Eating good food is one of my preasures,cooking as well💕

Oneday I want to go to other countly...✨

Hi Zaq✨
Exactly‼
Now I can say it was lovely time✨

I have a question☝💨
[Sweet✨]という言葉を私は[Great👍]と同じように使っているのですが…正しい使い方なのでしょうか?中には首を傾げる方も居て…😥
どなたか教えて頂けたら助かります🙇

• << 386 🌒 Hi, HIMA❗🙋 It was really a cold day, wasn't it ?😂 I'm freezing, but I like it !🙌 🐸GREAT🔄SWEET🐸 主が好きそうな表現ですね‥あ、主来ませんね😢例えばどんな場合に使いますか?[それ素敵!]など、場合によっては結構イケる表現だと思いますよ😃デモ基本的にはイコールではなく、それぞれに別の意味があるので、使える状況は限られるかと‥場合によっては誤解を招くと思います。 I'll be back.      Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.383 07/12/26 12:31
エリー ( 10代 ♀ 8Ikt1 )

>> 382 Hello:)
It's fine
to day.☀

BTW:Everyone
have been to
many country.

I want to
visit Greece♪

No.384 07/12/27 21:16
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 381 Hi,zaq♪ Thank you:) Ynu've been very helpful! I must study Eng more(… 🌒 Hi, Elly❗🙋

Oh ! you want to visit Greece, don't you ?😃

What makes you feel that way ? 😊

No.385 07/12/27 21:41
エリー ( 10代 ♀ 8Ikt1 )

>> 384 Hi:)zaq.
I want to
see beautiful
buildings in
there!

Ithink
Building in
Greece is
wonderful🌟

• << 387 🌒 Hi, Elly❗🙋 Yeah❗Greece must be a really beautiful place, isn't it ? The Aegean is blue. And houses are white. The contrast between them and the sky is striking.🙌✨ A cat on a roof looks happy, isn't it ? 🐱✨ I'll be back.      Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.386 07/12/28 06:56
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 382 Hi YUKA✨ That's great‼‼ Actually I'm really interested in cooking🍳 I h… 🌒 Hi, HIMA❗🙋

It was really a cold day, wasn't it ?😂

I'm freezing, but I like it !🙌

🐸GREAT🔄SWEET🐸

主が好きそうな表現ですね‥あ、主来ませんね😢例えばどんな場合に使いますか?[それ素敵!]など、場合によっては結構イケる表現だと思いますよ😃デモ基本的にはイコールではなく、それぞれに別の意味があるので、使える状況は限られるかと‥場合によっては誤解を招くと思います。

I'll be back.

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.387 07/12/28 13:14
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 385 Hi:)zaq. I want to see beautiful buildings in there! Ithink Building … 🌒 Hi, Elly❗🙋

Yeah❗Greece must be a really beautiful place, isn't it ?

The Aegean is blue.
And houses are white.

The contrast between them and the sky is striking.🙌✨

A cat on a roof looks happy, isn't it ? 🐱✨

I'll be back.

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.388 07/12/28 21:34
エリー ( 10代 ♀ 8Ikt1 )

Hi!
_✏zaq
Wonderful☺
We can see
the view in
only there.

• << 390 🌒 Hi, Elly❗🙋 Yes❗And I want to see the Aegean from the top of the roof.✨ It must be beautiful❗ thereの使い方👃 場所を表す名詞にはin~ や at~がついて[どこに]の意味になりますよね‥ in Tokyo 東京で at the cafe カフェで でも there と here の場合は、すでに[~に][~で]の意味をもっているので in や at をつける必要はないですよ~ go thre そこに行く live here ここに住む Talk to you later.      Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.389 07/12/29 01:57
HIMA ( 10代 ♀ erDt1 )

Hi Zaq✨
Yes,it was🐧

Thanks for your reply to me.
はい‼私はよく…誰かの提案などの返事として使ったりします✨
For example
[Shall we go to cafe to have a latte❓]
[Sweet✨]
and
[Thanks.][Sweet as✨]

It's raining outside☔I hope it will be ceased.😱

• << 394 🌒 Good Evening,HIMA❗ Cool❗ I like the way you say SWEET, because, you know, it's sweet.✨ SWEETの本義とかぶらない範囲でつかう分には面白いと思います。一般的だけど、私はとにかくCOOLを多用してます(^^) かっこいい、いいね、さすが~、すげーじゃん、やるじゃん、その調子、そ~か! なるほどな~ ‥と、会話では色んな状況で使えますね(^_-)☆ Talk to you later      Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀
  • << 416 🌒 Morning, HIMA❗🙋 The sweetest morning is here.✨ o(^▽^)o How is your place,HIMA? Is it sweet, too ?✨ From now, I'm gonna get ready for the New-Year's Party.🎉 'Coz tonight I and friends of mine will have it. I'll cook❗🍖🍲🍣✨💪 I'll drink❗🍷🍺🍶✨🙌 And I'll get drunk❗😁 Have a good year      Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.390 07/12/29 12:54
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 388 Hi! _✏zaq Wonderful☺ We can see the view in only there. Elly:) 🌒 Hi, Elly❗🙋

Yes❗And I want to see the Aegean from the top of the roof.✨

It must be beautiful❗

thereの使い方👃

場所を表す名詞にはin~ や at~がついて[どこに]の意味になりますよね‥

in Tokyo 東京で
at the cafe カフェで

でも there と here の場合は、すでに[~に][~で]の意味をもっているので in や at をつける必要はないですよ~

go thre そこに行く
live here ここに住む

Talk to you later.

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

• << 397 🌒 Oops❗😱🔥 go thre❌➡go there⭕

No.391 07/12/29 16:58
エリー ( 10代 ♀ 8Ikt1 )

Hi,zaq.

I see..😲💡
Eng you teach
me is easy to
understand.:)
(⬆あって
いますか..❓)

No.392 07/12/29 18:51
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 391 🌒 Good Evening,Elly❗

That's right❗
Good job❗(^_-)☆

文法用語を並べて説明するよりは分かりやすいと思います。英語は理屈より感覚で覚えたほうが使えるようになりますよ☺

正解のついでに便利なヤツをひとつ🙌✨

おなじ構文で主語をthe wayに代えてみましょう。

The way you teach me is easy to understand.

the way はやり方、その方法‥「あなたの教え方は分かりやすい」

I'll be back.

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.393 07/12/29 19:20
エリー ( 10代 ♀ 8Ikt1 )

>> 392 🌙Hi,zaq!!

I see.📝
I think so
too.(^^

It's good
refer to me
to join
this スレ!

No.394 07/12/29 20:41
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 389 Hi Zaq✨ Yes,it was🐧 Thanks for your reply to me. はい‼私はよく…誰かの提案などの返事とし… 🌒 Good Evening,HIMA❗

Cool❗ I like the way you say SWEET, because, you know, it's sweet.✨

SWEETの本義とかぶらない範囲でつかう分には面白いと思います。一般的だけど、私はとにかくCOOLを多用してます(^^) かっこいい、いいね、さすが~、すげーじゃん、やるじゃん、その調子、そ~か! なるほどな~

‥と、会話では色んな状況で使えますね(^_-)☆

Talk to you later

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.395 07/12/29 22:00
Yuka ( 30代 ♀ 9iZk1 )

Hi,Hima‼🐯

まずは取り急ぎ日本語で失礼🙇💦

私は子供英会話講師をしていますが、子供のテキストの中にも「Sweet」と言う言葉は出てきます😃意味はZaqさんがおっしゃってるとおり「すばらしい」や「カッコイイ」です👍私は子供達には「カッコイイ~、とかすごい❗って意味だよ☝」って教えています😃

蛇足になりますが「Sweet」は五年前にアメリカの大学生が選んだ最新スラング・ランキングの20位になってます🆕

どうしてその言葉を使って首を傾げる方がいるのか、私にはわかりかねますが(外国に行った事ないので💧)手元のスラングブックには「SWeet…何か好ましい出来事を見聞きした時に思わず放つ一言」と書かれています😃なのでヒマちゃんの使い方は全く間違っていないと思いますよ😊ただ使う地方によってはもしかしたら若干意味のニュアンスが異なるのかもしれませんね✨

私はZaq兄さんと一緒で「cool‼」を多用しておりますが😁

言葉も生き物だから流行り廃りがあるし、あいづち打つのも環境に慣れてないとホント難しいよね😂

No.396 07/12/30 00:34
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 395 🌒 Wow, Sweet❗🙌

Lady Sweet gave us a sweet message here❗✨ I suppose her sweet pupils must be so happy to have such a sweet teacher, you know, because the way she teach is sweet❗

要するに気持ちがバンザイしてる感じですね(^^)
甘いもの好きのkidsにはSWEET=ヤッホーの図式がぴったりハマるのでしょう。オトナがSWEETを使うとまたちょっとウフフなニュアンスを持ったりもしますね☺

Sweet dreams‥オヤスミ‥

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

• << 419 Hi,Zaq‼🐯🎉 Thank you to say so.☺ Yeah,My pupils are really sweet.but they're change into bitter or too hot pupils so easily‼😂 Then I'm not a sweet person,you know.😁 By the way,I really care about Kaya.😥 Well,everyone does..I have a hunch she is in the hospital now.😢 The only thing we can do for her is just waiting...😔 Wow,You're gonna have a party❓😍🎉 COOL‼😚Can I join the party❓🍺😁 Maybe I would be a 🐯✨(just joking😚) Have a sweet,cool night,Bro‼😉💕 See ya‼🙋🍺

No.397 07/12/30 01:43
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 390 🌒 Hi, Elly❗🙋 Yes❗And I want to see the Aegean from the top of the roo… 🌒 Oops❗😱🔥

go thre❌➡go there⭕

No.398 07/12/30 08:48
エリー ( 10代 ♀ 8Ikt1 )

Hi,everyone.👅
It's snowy⛄

Now,`sweet'is
a trend here:)
I like that word.
It havd a lot
of mean😲💡

Have a sweet day💕
(よい1日を)

No.399 07/12/30 13:39
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 398 🌒 Good Evening,Elly❗

It's a beautiful day here in Tokyo.☀

How about your place, Elly ?

Is it still snowing there ? ☺

Talk to you later

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.400 07/12/30 14:16
エリー ( 10代 ♀ 8Ikt1 )

✋Hi,zaq!

Ya,it's still
snowying⛄
So very cold.😷

I want to go
to warm place.☀

No.401 07/12/30 14:41
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 400 🌒 Hi, Elly❗🙋

I want to go to a warm place, too.

Have you ever been to Okinawa ?

I'll be back

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.402 07/12/30 14:55
エリー ( 10代 ♀ 8Ikt1 )

Hi,zaq.

Ya-🙋 I've been
to Okimnawa🎀for
school trip.

There was very
nice place!
And there is a
very beautiful
sea🏄
I want to go again.

How about you?

No.403 07/12/30 15:26
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 402 🌒 Oh, Elly❗🙌🌴

You've been there, haven't you ?

Cool❗‥I mean hot❗😁

I've been there three times before.

Yeah❗ It's unbelievably a beautiful place like heaven.

I love Okinawa.
I'm sure to go there again.

I'll be back

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

PS:Riko lives there🌴

No.404 07/12/30 15:45
エリー ( 10代 ♀ 8Ikt1 )

>> 403 Zaq,you too?

Oh!I know✌
I'm envious of
her.☺

I'm going to
go there when
I am graduate
it for university.🎀

• << 407 🌒 Good Evening,El❗🙋 You'll be there again? Hot❗ I mean cool❗😁 (I mean=~テ言ウカ‥) You're crazy about Okinawa like me, aren't you ?🙌 Maybe Riko would be waiting for you with opened arms.(^_-)☆ I'll be back      Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.405 07/12/30 17:27
りこ ( 30代 ♀ fKtj1 )

🎍Hi,Zaq!🙋

I thought Kaya would come here to say "Merry X'mas".

But she didn't.😔

I wanna talk with her again.

I worry about her health .

I hope she will come back soon.

• << 409 🌒 Hi, Riko❗😩 I guess so, too.😩 I thougt she was just busy, but in the Chistmas night, she would be coming and say MERRY CHRISTMAS, here. But, you know, she wasn't‥😔 But I can't consider she's left without saying anything. So, maybe she's in some kinda trouble, I guess. Now, all we can do for her is just to make this thread lively, I suppose. Here, she has the place to be back.(^_-)☆      Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.406 07/12/30 17:35
りこ ( 30代 ♀ fKtj1 )

🎍Hi,Yuka!🙋

What did Santa Claus bring your son?

He gave my princess ANPANMAN オリタタミサンリンシャ.

She looks happy to get it.

I'm happy to see her smile.☺

Have a good holiday with your son☺

• << 429 Hi,Riko‼🐯✨ I'm so sorry to have kept you waiting for a long time.🙇💧 Wow,what a nice present it was‼☺ And It's my first time to hear 「オリタタミサンリンシャ」😲✨ I can imagin..She must be happy‼☺ To my son,OKa-Santa and Oba-Santa(😂) gave him 2 plastic models.Do you know 「Zoids」?😃If you have enoght to time to cheack them,please do.😊✨ Have you been busy,haven't you? Please take care‼😊✨ Talk to U later‼🙆💕

No.407 07/12/30 18:51
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 404 Zaq,you too? Oh!I know✌ I'm envious of her.☺ I'm going to go there w… 🌒 Good Evening,El❗🙋

You'll be there again?
Hot❗ I mean cool❗😁
(I mean=~テ言ウカ‥)

You're crazy about Okinawa like me, aren't you ?🙌

Maybe Riko would be waiting for you with opened arms.(^_-)☆

I'll be back

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.408 07/12/30 19:15
エリー ( 10代 ♀ 8Ikt1 )

Hi,🌙zaq.

Ya,that's right!
I'm carzy😂

I have a question💬
Could you tell me
the mean about
this➡「opend arms」

上手く訳せません
でした😭意味を教え
てもらえますか❓

• << 410 🌒 Hi, Elly❗🙋 両手を広げて待っている =歓迎してくれる あ、それから mean は【意味スル=動詞】ですよ。【意味=名詞】として使う場合は the meaning デス(^O^) ・What do you mean ? ・That means ---, ・Tell me the meaning. ・Sweet has a lot of  meanings. I'll be back      Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.409 07/12/30 19:46
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 405 🎍Hi,Zaq!🙋 I thought Kaya would come here to say "Merry X'mas". But s… 🌒 Hi, Riko❗😩

I guess so, too.😩 I thougt she was just busy, but in the Chistmas night, she would be coming and say MERRY CHRISTMAS, here.

But, you know,
she wasn't‥😔

But I can't consider she's left without saying anything. So, maybe she's in some kinda trouble, I guess.

Now, all we can do for her is just to make this thread lively, I suppose.

Here, she has the place to be back.(^_-)☆

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.410 07/12/30 20:18
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 408 Hi,🌙zaq. Ya,that's right! I'm carzy😂 I have a question💬 Could you te… 🌒 Hi, Elly❗🙋

両手を広げて待っている

=歓迎してくれる

あ、それから

mean は【意味スル=動詞】ですよ。【意味=名詞】として使う場合は
the meaning デス(^O^)

・What do you mean ?

・That means ---,

・Tell me the meaning.

・Sweet has a lot of
 meanings.

I'll be back

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.411 07/12/30 20:25
エリー ( 10代 ♀ 8Ikt1 )

Hi(^o^)/zaq
Thank you!

I see.👀
I must think
easy more☝(^3'o

No.412 07/12/31 00:28
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

🌒 It's Midnight❗🙋

Now, New Year's Eve have just started here already. You know, 2007 will be ending soon.

Everybody❗

Have a good year❗✨

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.413 07/12/31 00:44
エリー ( 10代 ♀ 8Ikt1 )

Wow!
It's already
late time😱

I must sleep
quiqly💤💫

☀🐭New year is
start to tomorrow.(?)

No.414 07/12/31 01:51
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 413 🌒 Hi, Elly❗🙋

Hi, night-bird❗
You should go to bed, right away❗😁LOL

Yes❗It's new year's eve already. So, new year starts from tomorrow.😲

⬆right away‥今すぐ

⬆night bird‥夜行性の鳥=夜遊びする人、または夜更かしさん😁

⬆must はかなり強意の表現なのでshouldを使ったほうが自然な感じがします(^^)

⬆new year starts from tomorrow.⭕🙆チェック-413

Have a sweet dream🌠

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.415 07/12/31 10:00
エリー ( 10代 ♀ 8Ikt1 )

Good morning☀

It's sunny.
But the snow lies⛄.
How about your city?

I'm going to go
temple to ring
bell remove bad thing
tonight🌙🔔

What are you going
to do tonight?

• << 417 🌒 Hi, Elly❗🙋 Maybe drink.🙌✨ Because I'll have a party with my friends, tonight.🎉 It will start from the evening to tomorrow morning. Maybe, after that, I'll go to a temple for praying good lucks. I have to pray a lot. Talk to you later      Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.416 07/12/31 11:33
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 389 Hi Zaq✨ Yes,it was🐧 Thanks for your reply to me. はい‼私はよく…誰かの提案などの返事とし… 🌒 Morning, HIMA❗🙋

The sweetest morning is here.✨ o(^▽^)o

How is your place,HIMA? Is it sweet, too ?✨

From now, I'm gonna get ready for the New-Year's Party.🎉 'Coz tonight I and friends of mine will have it.

I'll cook❗🍖🍲🍣✨💪

I'll drink❗🍷🍺🍶✨🙌

And I'll get drunk❗😁

Have a good year

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.417 07/12/31 11:49
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 415 Good morning☀ It's sunny. But the snow lies⛄. How about your city? I… 🌒 Hi, Elly❗🙋

Maybe drink.🙌✨ Because I'll have a party with my friends, tonight.🎉

It will start from the evening to tomorrow morning.

Maybe, after that,

I'll go to a temple for praying good lucks.

I have to pray a lot.

Talk to you later

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.418 07/12/31 11:58
エリー ( 10代 ♀ 8Ikt1 )

Hi,zaq.

Is that countdown
party?🎉
That's good👌

Have a nice time
with your friends.

No.419 07/12/31 13:50
Yuka ( 30代 ♀ 9iZk1 )

>> 396 🌒 Wow, Sweet❗🙌 Lady Sweet gave us a sweet message here❗✨ I suppose he… Hi,Zaq‼🐯🎉

Thank you to say so.☺

Yeah,My pupils are really sweet.but they're change into bitter or too hot pupils so easily‼😂

Then I'm not a sweet person,you know.😁

By the way,I really care about Kaya.😥

Well,everyone does..I have a hunch she is in the hospital now.😢

The only thing we can do for her is just waiting...😔

Wow,You're gonna have a party❓😍🎉

COOL‼😚Can I join the party❓🍺😁

Maybe I would be a 🐯✨(just joking😚)

Have a sweet,cool night,Bro‼😉💕

See ya‼🙋🍺

No.420 07/12/31 15:23
HIMA ( 10代 ♀ erDt1 )

Hi✨Everyone☺

Zaq and Yuka…Thanks alot✨I'm grad to have such a good teachers☺✨It's sweet💕lol

Zaq}
My place is fine too😊
So am I‼I've been busy lately💨
I had a party last night✨It was fun🎵
Of course I couldn't drink😚In four years to be able to drink💨
It's hard to wait😣

Have a good time everyone🎵

No.421 08/01/01 00:00
エリー ( 10代 ♀ 8Ikt1 )

🌋A HAPPY
NEW YEAR🌋
2008🐭

I had a good time
to talk with 👄💬
everyome last year.

Have a nice year!!

LOVE

No.422 08/01/01 00:47
Yuka ( 30代 ♀ 9iZk1 )

A HAPPY NEW YEAR‼‼🎊

We wish you all the best in the coming year‼

BTW,It's sooooo cold in Osaka.🆒😷🆒

Everyone please take care‼👍✨

皆さん新年明けましておめでとうございます‼今年もどうぞよろしくお願い申しあげます‼🙌✨

See you‼🎉🙋➰[UFO]

No.423 08/01/01 06:43
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

🌒 Everybody❗🙋

HAPPY NEW YEAR‼🙌🎉

Thank you for always makin' me happy with your sweet messages.

I'm really glad to have nice friends like you people here to talk.

I hope this thread will be always lively and we can always have good times here.

I hope to see,
 more of you.(^_-)☆

今年もよろしくです❗🐩

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.424 08/01/05 01:17
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

🌒It's A Quiet Night❗

The first day for me to work in this year have just started and finished already. I was damned busy for killin' my time 'coz it wasn't busy at all today.😂

I'll be back.

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.425 08/01/08 01:52
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

🌒 What Was‥😩⤵

‥that activity here?
But it's vacant again.

Seems as soon as I said "Hope more lively" the thread became to be totally vacant somehow.

And now I'm playing solo like this.😂

Everybody,, please‥
Don't leave me alone❗

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂❗🔥🚀

No.426 08/01/08 02:25
Yuka ( 30代 ♀ 9iZk1 )

>> 425 Goodmidnight,Zaq‼🐯

Is it a new thread⁉😂

No...the end of the year,there were many friends here.but now....where're they⁉😨

I really wonder..😠💦

Oh,It's time to sleep‼I have to sleep‼😂I've been a night bird,you know.🐧(⬅maybe it OK.'cause It looks me.😂)

But I have to change the bad habit.🔄😥

Ummm..I'll try to sleep...😪

See ya,Bro‼🙋[UFO]✨

• << 428 oops... maybe it OK.🙅 maybe it's OK.🙆 Seems I was flying without opening my eyes when I came here last time‼😂(⬅Nope‼always I do...)

No.427 08/01/08 04:20
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 426 🌒 Lady Bird❗🙋

You always fly over me to extend your sweet kindness to me.☺

Now I know my pathetic effort isn't always in vain at least.🙌

Thanks, Yuka❗ I got a power from you.✨

Sweet dream,,

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

• << 432 Hi,Bro‼🐯✨ It's not vain effors❗you always has a dignified air for us‼☺✨ There,Elly comes‼🙌💕 Thanks,Bro‼😊 Have a sweet cake.🍰..oops,sweet night‼😉

No.428 08/01/08 08:27
Yuka ( 30代 ♀ 9iZk1 )

>> 426 Goodmidnight,Zaq‼🐯 Is it a new thread⁉😂 No...the end of the year,th… oops...

maybe it OK.🙅

maybe it's OK.🙆

Seems I was flying without opening my eyes when I came here last time‼😂(⬅Nope‼always I do...)

No.429 08/01/08 08:54
Yuka ( 30代 ♀ 9iZk1 )

>> 406 🎍Hi,Yuka!🙋 What did Santa Claus bring your son? He gave my princess… Hi,Riko‼🐯✨

I'm so sorry to have kept you waiting for a long time.🙇💧

Wow,what a nice present it was‼☺

And It's my first time to hear 「オリタタミサンリンシャ」😲✨

I can imagin..She must be happy‼☺

To my son,OKa-Santa and Oba-Santa(😂) gave him 2 plastic models.Do you know 「Zoids」?😃If you have enoght to time to cheack them,please do.😊✨

Have you been busy,haven't you?

Please take care‼😊✨

Talk to U later‼🙆💕

No.430 08/01/08 18:24
エリー ( 10代 ♀ 8Ikt1 )

Hi,long time
no see😭
sorry.....

Do you remember
me??

I'm Elly♪

I did study of
next test💯

I'll be come
here to finished it.

• << 433 🌒 Good Evening,El❗🙋 By the way, Do I know you ? joke😁 Oh❗You are busy to study for the next test, aren't you ?📖✏ Come again after you finished it, please.^^) Anyway,Yo❗🙋 🍔テストの勉強をした』 ⇒テスト用の勉強をした ⇒テストの為に勉強した ➡I studied for a test 🍔そのテストの為のベンキョウヲ ➡I studied for the test.(具体的対象→the) 🍔次のテストの勉強をした ➡I studied for the next test. (これもtheがツキマス☺) 🍔勉強をしていた(ソノトキ) ➡I was studying. 🍔勉強を~(今まで) ➡I have been studying 🍔(その時まで~📖✏💦) ➡I had been studying ♋私は来るでしょう ➡I'll come here ➡I'll be coming here  (be には ing を😉) ♋私は帰ってきま~す ➡I'll come back. ➡I'll be coming back ➡I'll be back. Good luck✨ガンバッテネ✨      Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.431 08/01/08 20:32
Yuka ( 30代 ♀ 9iZk1 )

>> 430 Hi,El‼🔉🐯

Of couse we remember you‼😊💕

Don't be sorry.😉
Oh,you've been studing for a test‼

Hang in there,El‼💪✨

I also have to study,though❗😲🔥🔨

See ya‼🙋✨

No.432 08/01/08 20:53
Yuka ( 30代 ♀ 9iZk1 )

>> 427 🌒 Lady Bird❗🙋 You always fly over me to extend your sweet kindness to… Hi,Bro‼🐯✨

It's not vain effors❗you always has a dignified air for us‼☺✨

There,Elly comes‼🙌💕

Thanks,Bro‼😊

Have a sweet cake.🍰..oops,sweet night‼😉

• << 434 🌒 Hi, Yuka❗🙋 Hey c'mon yo❗Why I has an air, lady ? Who does I ?¢£#@😁 Anyway, now I wanna say special O~kini to you . 'Coz now, you see what's on my mind.🙇 Could you sometimes give those girls some advices, please ?(^^) Ciao birdy(^_-)☆  I'll be back❗🙋🔥🚀

No.433 08/01/09 21:49
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 430 Hi,long time no see😭 sorry..... Do you remember me?? I'm Elly♪ I di… 🌒 Good Evening,El❗🙋

By the way,
Do I know you ? joke😁

Oh❗You are busy to study for the next test, aren't you ?📖✏

Come again after you finished it, please.^^)

Anyway,Yo❗🙋

🍔テストの勉強をした』
⇒テスト用の勉強をした
⇒テストの為に勉強した
➡I studied for a test

🍔そのテストの為のベンキョウヲ
➡I studied for the test.(具体的対象→the)

🍔次のテストの勉強をした
➡I studied for the next test.
(これもtheがツキマス☺)

🍔勉強をしていた(ソノトキ)
➡I was studying.

🍔勉強を~(今まで)
➡I have been studying

🍔(その時まで~📖✏💦)
➡I had been studying

♋私は来るでしょう
➡I'll come here
➡I'll be coming here
 (be には ing を😉)

♋私は帰ってきま~す
➡I'll come back.
➡I'll be coming back
➡I'll be back.

Good luck✨ガンバッテネ✨

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.434 08/01/09 22:35
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 432 Hi,Bro‼🐯✨ It's not vain effors❗you always has a dignified air for us‼… 🌒 Hi, Yuka❗🙋

Hey c'mon yo❗Why I has an air, lady ? Who does I ?¢£#@😁

Anyway, now I wanna say special O~kini to you . 'Coz now, you see what's on my mind.🙇

Could you sometimes give those girls some advices, please ?(^^)

Ciao birdy(^_-)☆

I'll be back❗🙋🔥🚀

No.435 08/01/10 00:15
Yuka ( 30代 ♀ 9iZk1 )

>> 434 Hi,Our knight‼🐯✨

But you don't have a saber...you have a pan or pot,don't you?😊🍳

Do tell‼😲

Why I used “air”the sentence⁉😂

「いつもどっしり構えてくれてる」と言いたかったんですが…😭

Ummm...sorry Bro, maybe I was sleeping then‼😂

Oh,you know 〇~kini?😁

I thought 〇⬅circle-kini?circle-kini?...no,It's “オ-キニ”😂アホヤ...

Oh..Is it possible for me to give them some advice❓😥

I have no confidence...but I'll try.😊✨

Somehow,I'm a perfectionist.so I'm ashamed to make mistakes.😠 I'm not try to think about it,though..😔💨

But you know,I always make many mistakes.😂💧

Anyway,Thank you to say so,Zaq‼😊💖

Your words always boost the morale of me.🙌✨

By the way,my son has gastroenteritis now.😥 I believe he's getting better.

Please take care,Zaq.😉

See ya‼🙌[UFO]

• << 437 🌒 I Don't Have‥😥    ‥A sabor, but so many cookin' knives insted, 'coz u know, I'm a...🍳😁 Oh❗Gastroeητ*@➰ What a tongue-twister ,that is❗😱💧 Let him take a good rest, ma'am..✨ More power to him❗ More power to you❗ Hey, don't forget mo' power to Kaya❗😁 I'll be back      Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.436 08/01/10 00:54
HIMA ( 10代 ♀ erDt1 )

Hi everyone✨
Long time💨How've U been❓❓I am sorry💦I didn't come here for ages😥
I used to come here at night🌠However latery I go to bed really late so I was too sleepy to come here lol

My school has began since yesterday💨
It was a bit hard 4 meto take seven classes a day😥However to study is kind of my preasure✨Specially to learnEnglish is much fun,is'nt it❓☺

Well…sonehow I am sleepy already...
Maybe I studied hard today lol
na💨just kidding😁💨

Good night everyone🌙

• << 438 🌒 Hi, HIMA❗🙋 Are you enjoying your school days ? You like studying,don't you? I was damned crazy 'bout nothing when I was in your age. Still thinkin' nothing tho'😂LOL Never be like this kinda adult when you grow up❗Please❗😂LOL Have a nice day..      Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.437 08/01/10 02:19
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 435 Hi,Our knight‼🐯✨ But you don't have a saber...you have a pan or pot,d… 🌒 I Don't Have‥😥

‥A sabor, but so many cookin' knives insted, 'coz u know, I'm a...🍳😁

Oh❗Gastroeητ*@➰
What a tongue-twister ,that is❗😱💧

Let him take a good rest, ma'am..✨
More power to him❗
More power to you❗

Hey, don't forget mo' power to Kaya❗😁

I'll be back

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.438 08/01/10 10:37
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 436 Hi everyone✨ Long time💨How've U been❓❓I am sorry💦I didn't come here fo… 🌒 Hi, HIMA❗🙋

Are you enjoying your school days ? You like studying,don't you?

I was damned crazy 'bout nothing when I was in your age.

Still thinkin'
nothing tho'😂LOL

Never be like this kinda adult when you grow up❗Please❗😂LOL

Have a nice day..

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.439 08/01/13 13:48
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

🌒 Freezing❗🙋

I woke up this late.😪Now I've gotta get ready for goin' out.

Seems that it's cold outside, but lovely.🙌

Before everything,
I've gotta eat❗😂

Have a nice day✨

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.440 08/01/13 23:42
Yuka ( 30代 ♀ 9iZk1 )

Hi,Good cold night everyone‼🙋❄

It's so cold today,isn't it⁉😷

How's your place❓

Oh Bro,Did you have a good time today❓😃

and Did you eat something before you went out❓🍴✨

To me,I took TOEIC test today.✏

It was too difficult for me.😭

but the thing taught me that I should study harder.😤

so I think I had good experience the test.😃

I love English,after all‼😁✨

and I love you,my friends‼😉💕

Talk to you later‼🙌☕✨

No.441 08/01/14 12:51
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 440 🌒 Hi, Yuka❗🙋

Woe❗ You challenged TOEIC, didn't you ?😃✨

You had a good experience, Yoka❗

'Cause you know, a trial and an error are essential to progress.

Just enjoy your study, ma'am.✨

We still have a long way to go, now..(^_-)☆

Don't catch cold,

I'll be back.✨

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.442 08/01/14 14:58
Yuka ( 30代 ♀ 9iZk1 )

>> 441 Hi,Zaq‼🐯➰✏

Yes,you're right.I had a(⬅thanks,Bro😳✨) good experince yesterday.😊

There were so many words that I've ever seen‼😂I was so complicated.💫😨💦💫

Have you ever taken TOEIC,Zaq❓😊✨

Yeah,we have a long way to go.but I have a great friends here and around me.😊✨

So I can go on studying Eng.☺

And you know,English isn't a subject any more.just a language.😉

So I'm really happy to talking with you,and friends in Eng.thanks‼😃💕

It's cold today again in Osaka.😷❄How's the weather there❓

Thank you for your kindness.😊Please take care Zaq‼🙌✨

See ya‼🙋

I want to go to a pet shop to see some cute dogs🐶‼🚗💨

You have quick wits always.💘 so talking to you is one of my pleasure.😊
Thanks again,Zaq‼🙌☕✨

No.443 08/01/14 22:27
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 442 🌒 Hi, Yuka❗🙋

Wit gives zest to conversation.✨ And that's the key how to make the chat lively and enjoyable.(^_-)☆

I made up my mind to stop sayin' busy anymore, and try a fruitful conversation here with you guys.😁

I feel that way.✨

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

⌒🔥⌒🔥🚀oops!

TOEIC❗💡 I've never taken that. 'Coz I'm not interested in it at all. I don't think I need it‥

‥ for now.😁

I'll be back.🔥─🔥🚀

No.444 08/01/17 00:39
HIMA ( 10代 ♀ erDt1 )

Hi💨
It's getting colder and colder💦And I've caught a cold😷

Take good care of your self guys☝
Otherwise you will get sick as well😨

No.445 08/01/17 20:02
エリー ( 10代 ♀ 8Ikt1 )

Hi,✋
How are you?

I'm busy😭
I have exam
on Febrary4.

So I have to
study_✏
And I can't
come here before
finished it.

I'm going to
pass the exam😤

See you😉

No.446 08/01/19 13:57
HIMA ( 10代 ♀ erDt1 )

Hi Elly💨Long time😂
Wow😲🔥
It must be really hard⤵I know how do U feel.Coz I have a English exam on next Sunday too😥
I don't have confedence at all😨
So I will study more hard💪💨

Elly,We can make it😤
Good luck mate✨💋

No.447 08/01/20 00:05
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 446 🌒 Hi, Girls❗🙋

Yeah❗You can make it.
So, just take it easy and enjoy studying❗✨

Good Luck,

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

PS;Hi, HIMA❗🙋

Mateはオーストラリア特有の言い方ですね!しかも発音は『マイッ』オーストラリア帰りの友人は『イェーマイッ❗』が口癖で、アメリカ人に面白がられてました!

懐かしかったもので‥😊

🔥🚀

No.448 08/01/20 11:30
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

🌒 Morning,Everybody❗

Damn❗It's cold❗🔥😷
Finally a serious cold wave has come.➰😱

I'm still in my bed, and I need a strong will to get out of it.

Everybody,✨

Have a nice day.(^^)/

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.449 08/01/21 17:06
Yuka ( 30代 ♀ 9iZk1 )

Hi,everyone❗🐯

It's so cold‼‼😷

and I'm low on cash‼😂👛

Are you OK,you guys⁉Oh,Bro,how's your feeling today❓😥

Please take care‼😉

I'll be back‼maybe...😁

See ya‼🙋🍲

No.450 08/01/21 19:24
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 449 🌒 Hi, Yuka❗🙋

I'm always mighty fine. Did you think I caught cold ?😁

I just said it's cold that I can't get out of my bed.😂

This evening I saw a lil' snow was falling.

Now it's gonna be the coldest night in this winter.

Ooo, u know‥

I feel good❗👍🙌✨

Have a good time,

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.451 08/01/23 14:37
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

🌒 It's been‥✨

‥Snowing madly like a confetti. Now it's completely covered all over the town.

You know it's freezin'

You know, I'm frozen❗

I'll be back,

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.452 08/01/31 11:11
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

🌒 It's vacant‥😂

‥here.🐞 Besides the thread owner is still spilited away.😂

This ain't my thread.
This is Kaya's and just for all of us.

But it's vacant here.
And I feel vacant,too.

But,you know‥

I'm sure to be back.💃

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.453 08/02/01 00:00
Yuka ( 30代 ♀ 9iZk1 )

>> 452 Hi‼🔉🐯💦

Please don't be vacant heart,Bro‼😭

Oh,guess what?I had a cold and had a high fever of 40 degrees last weekend‼😲

I was really surprised 'cause it was my first time in my life that I had a bad cold and a high fever‼😂

and my son had flu lastweek too.😷

but we're getting better.✌😁✨

Umm...,Where's our sister❓😥

we really miss her..right?😔

I wanna go to Sendai,and find her‼🏃💨✨

I'll be back‼🔥🐯💊

No.454 08/02/01 07:52
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

🌒 Hi, Yuka❗🙋

Oh!Cold and flu !?
That's too bad, ma'am.
Just take good care of yourself, please.😉

Then, when you really get well, we should go finding someone in Okinawa, too❗😁LOL

Have a nice day✨

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

• << 457 Hi,Bro‼🐯🎉 Yeah,we have to find another sis to Okinawa❗😤 And I want to eat Okinawa-ryori.🍴✨ But,even now,I've never ridden a plane.✈😂💦 I want to...but I'm afraid of riding✈...😳💧 By the way,my son and me are in good shape now,thanks.😊Are you OK,Zaq?😉 See ya❗🙌➰☕

No.455 08/02/07 17:11
エリー ( 10代 ♀ 8Ikt1 )

Hi!!!!

This is
Elly😉

I have a
good news♪

I could pass
the examination😊

I'm very glad♪

No.456 08/02/07 21:47
Yuka ( 30代 ♀ 9iZk1 )

>> 455 Good evening,El‼🐯✨

🎊CONGRATULATIONS‼🎊

I'm really happy at the news of your success‼🙌🎉

Your efforts bore fruit‼😊✨

Please enjoy the rest of your school life,El‼😉

Talk to you later.➰🙋☕

No.457 08/02/07 22:07
Yuka ( 30代 ♀ 9iZk1 )

>> 454 🌒 Hi, Yuka❗🙋 Oh!Cold and flu !? That's too bad, ma'am. Just take good… Hi,Bro‼🐯🎉

Yeah,we have to find another sis to Okinawa❗😤

And I want to eat Okinawa-ryori.🍴✨

But,even now,I've never ridden a plane.✈😂💦

I want to...but I'm afraid of riding✈...😳💧

By the way,my son and me are in good shape now,thanks.😊Are you OK,Zaq?😉

See ya❗🙌➰☕

• << 459 🌒 Hi,Yuka❗🙋 I'm always mighty fine🙋 And I get the feelin' that you and your son got well now❗🙌 I'll be back,      Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.458 08/02/11 00:40
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

🌒Congratulations,El❗

Ata girl❗

I knew U could do it❗

Don't work too hard and enjoy your school life from now on❗😁

I'll be back,

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.459 08/02/11 00:50
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 457 Hi,Bro‼🐯🎉 Yeah,we have to find another sis to Okinawa❗😤 And I want t… 🌒 Hi,Yuka❗🙋

I'm always mighty fine🙋 And I get the feelin' that you and your son got well now❗🙌

I'll be back,

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.460 08/02/11 01:02
Yuka ( 30代 ♀ 9iZk1 )

>> 459 Hi,Zaq‼🐯

I'm so happy to hear that‼😃✨

Oh,by the way we had heavy snow yesterday.❄so my bro,my sis and my son made a snowman.⛄

It was so cute.😁

I....was sleeping then.😂you know I'm a night bird.🐥(⬅wrong)

How's your place,bro?😊

See ya‼🐷(⬅right)✨

No.461 08/02/11 06:09
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 460 🌒 Hi, Yuka❗🙋

‥とその前に

I get the feelin' that
 ⬆
I feel, I think と同じ意味なので、先ほどのレスは間違い😂 随分酔ってたもんでスミマセン🙇

By the way, here in my place, it had been snowing so hevyly on last saturday,too.

But yesterday, I couldn't find any snow anywhere already.😚

Nothin' but nasty snow
men were left.⛄😂LOL

Have a nice day

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.462 08/02/12 22:57
Yuka ( 30代 ♀ 9iZk1 )

>> 461 Hi,Zaq✨🐯❄

不謹慎ながら酔ってても英語で書けるのっていいなぁって思っちゃいました😂💦

Wow,snowmen are so busy‼⛄💨

But if nothing else they made us happy.😊✨

Oh,our snowman has no head now.😩

poor thing...😣

By the way,I had a dream the other day.😪

they were two people lying,and talking.who...?surprise,surprise..you and me‼☺

but finally,I couldn't see your face.😂(⬅It's only natural thing,though.)

Maybe.. before I went to bed,I read your reply.so It reminds me.😊💦

I was so surprised when I wake up.😲

I'm so sorry if you are offended.🙇💧

But listen,I had a good time in the dream.'cuz I was talking merrily with you.😊✨

Have a great night,bro‼❄🙋[UFO]❄

No.463 08/02/15 06:37
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 462 🌒 Hi, Yuka❗🙋

Wow❗ Sounds like we got a thing goin' on.🙈
I wanna know how did I look like.😁
Was that Zaq cool ?

‥Maybe not.(Lol)

Have a nice day !

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.464 08/02/16 22:36
エリー ( 10代 ♀ 8Ikt1 )