💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐🐥🎂✨💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

お誕生日おめでとうございます、リコさん‼😍💖

How's been doing your 👸❓

I hope she's fine.😊💕

My son stays the night at my brother house today.🏠✨

So I'm free❗✌😁

But you know,only one day, though...😂

Talk to you later❗🙋🎉

• << 83 🐬 Hi,Yuka 🙋 Thank you for the birthday message.😃 It's lovely,I like that.💕 I'm glad you send me the birthday message at once.☺ Did you enjoy your free time last weekend? Talk to U later☺

No.52 07/08/19 06:59
Priest ( zrmn1 )

🌅G.M.👩Beautiful ladies. Yuka,kaya,Riko,liz.

Every day's very hot,isn't it⁉

How's Osaka,Sendai,Okinawa and ⁉⁉
💡 Liz! Where do you live⁉ If you please~😺。

Happy birthday to Riko. By the way,I wanna ask you your age😁. 🙅⁉

To all of you with 💖love from Priest.

💡p.s. to Yuka

I'm out of Job.
So I go to a training school now.

• << 103 🐬 Hi,Priest 🙋 Thanks for the birthday message. You wanna know my age? I'm ❓ years older than you.🙈🙈🙈 You didn't know your loving Yuka has a boyfriend? 💔😂 So your next target is … Zaq? 😱 😂 Good night 🌉

No.53 07/08/19 09:44
LIZ ( 1P3q1 )

>> 49 You seem to like English.☺ I imagine you are surely a noble lady. By … I'm sorry💧💧I was too late💧💧 English proficiency test means 英検??? リコさん❗❗遅れましたが……HAPPYbirthday🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉 それから……I live in GIFE👶

• << 90 🐬 Good evening,Liz 🙋 Thank you for your message.😃 I had no birthday party🎉, no cake🎂,no flower💐, but friends here said to me "Happy birthday". So I'm happy.💕 When is your birthday? Good night 🌉

No.54 07/08/19 10:49
Priest ( zrmn1 )

>> 53 ☆Liz☆💫🎐 You are right.An English proficiency test means 英検. And what's Gife⁉ Do👩you mean Gifu Prefecture⁉ Or ⁉

No.55 07/08/19 11:39
LIZ ( 1P3q1 )

>> 54 Oh❗❗I misstook(//△//) I wanted to say《GIFU》⭐ and, I have a ③grade☺

No.56 07/08/19 12:28
Priest ( zrmn1 )

>> 55 Anyone has a mistake.

We don't make a feeling to a(the)mistake.

You have a ③grade.
It's great.☺

What are👩you going to challenge next one⁉ ②grade❓

• << 63 🌒 Hi, Priest❗🙋 Excuse me for my long silence, please. I was damned busy that I couldn't come over. But finally I'm off today. It's a sultry summer, isn't it ? Are you still survive ?😁 Be careful not to be a heat injury and have a good Sunday. I'll be back         Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.57 07/08/19 12:51
LIZ ( 1P3q1 )

>> 56 Thankyou☺☺ I want to challnge next grade.   But, I can hardly speak English.  And, now,I am student preparing for an entrance exam.   So,when I became college student, I will challnge it⭐

• << 61 Are you studying every day because of a college exam❓☺ Let's make an exertion together though they are a few different purposes. I'm challenging a proficiency test of the personal computer.

No.58 07/08/19 13:24
Yuka ( 30代 ♀ 9iZk1 )

Hi,Priest❗🙋

It's really hot day today,isn't it❓☀

I'll melt,maybe.🍨😂

Yep,I divoced my husband about 11 years ago.
And I have a son who is 10 years old.👶He's really cute(I think😂) and full of energy.💪😊

Oh,you're out of work now❓jobs're tight now.It's too hard to find a new job.Yeah I know..😥

What kind of job do you want to do❓😃

Hang in there,Priest❗you can do it❗💪😊

See you soon❗🙋🍻

• << 62 🌒 Hi, Yuka❗🙋 How are you, lady? Sorry about my long silence please. I was too busy to come. It's the hottest summer, just like we're moaning in a melting pot, isn't it ?😱🔥 Be careful about the heat and enjoy your Sunday with your son.(^^) I'll be back         Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀
  • << 66 🎐Hi❗🎐Yuka💖 Thank you for the anxiety. I'm going to take employment of a care job. But not sure. You divorced and the long years passed. I don't hear a reason about that. But do you wanna talk to me❓ You can do it. Waiting for you. See ya soon.

No.59 07/08/19 13:27
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

🌒 Hi everybody❗🙋

This is Zaq. Excuse me for my long long silence please.

After the penalty was over, I've got into really busy days because of my job and some other reasons. I was really in hard times and almost dying.👻

But now, I could finally get a day off and spending a lazy sunday afternoon.

Forgive this late commer please. Now, I feel so happy to come here again.

You know, how I missed you all.

I'll be back

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

• << 82 Zaq😿❗I missed you so much😭‼I guessed you were busy…but you couldn't come here to say only “I love you,kitty.”⁉It's your fault,Zaq😾❗ Welcome back,Zaq💝. Love,Kaya.

No.60 07/08/19 13:48
Yuka ( 30代 ♀ 9iZk1 )

Zaq,my bro❗❗❗❗❗😭

Okaerinasai❗😭

Oh,when I saw your reply to us,I cried for joy.😹💖

Everyone❗Zaq's here❗❗🔉🐯✨

No.61 07/08/19 13:51
Priest ( zrmn1 )

>> 57 Thankyou☺☺ I want to challnge next grade.   But, I can hardly speak E… Are you studying every day because of a college exam❓☺

Let's make an exertion together though they are a few different purposes.

I'm challenging a proficiency test of the personal computer.

No.62 07/08/19 13:56
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 58 Hi,Priest❗🙋 It's really hot day today,isn't it❓☀ I'll melt,maybe.🍨… 🌒 Hi, Yuka❗🙋

How are you, lady?
Sorry about my long silence please. I was too busy to come.

It's the hottest summer, just like we're moaning in a melting pot, isn't it ?😱🔥

Be careful about the heat and enjoy your Sunday with your son.(^^)

I'll be back

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.63 07/08/19 14:08
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 56 Anyone has a mistake. We don't make a feeling to a(the)mistake. You … 🌒 Hi, Priest❗🙋

Excuse me for my long silence, please. I was damned busy that I couldn't come over. But finally I'm off today.

It's a sultry summer, isn't it ? Are you still survive ?😁

Be careful not to be a heat injury and have a good Sunday.

I'll be back

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

• << 68 🐣 Hi❗ Zaq❗ I'm afraid that I'm still alive. Long time no see. I'm lonely when there is not a noble man why. But now you're here. See ya later.

No.64 07/08/19 14:16
Yuka ( 30代 ♀ 9iZk1 )

Thank you for your advice,bro❗😊💕

My son's staying at my brother's house now.🏠and He said that he would get back my home this afternoon.🌆

My brother's single,but he loves my son very much.(叔父バカ..)😁

So I'm free today❗🙌✨

Zaq,please sit back and enjoy the holiday.😊

Talk to you later❗🙌🎉

No.65 07/08/19 14:27
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 50 🐬 Hi,everyone 🙋 Wow,everybody was here!😲 Welcome to this thread, new… 🌒 Hi, Riko❗🙋

Forgive me about my long silence please.🙇 Now, I'm back alive from busy days.

We're all having a long spelling of hot weather, day after day. Just like living in a melting pot, u know ?😱

Besides you're living in Okinawa‥💧☀

Be careful 'bout the heat and have a good Sunday please.(^^)

Happy Birthday

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

• << 85 🐬 Hi,Zaq 🙋 Wow,Zaq was here❗ I'm very glad to see you again.😭 Did you read all of our responses while you were absent? I really worried about you.💧 Anyway, you came back here on my birthday.🌒 I think it's a birthday present for me.🎁 Thanx!💕 Talk to U later ☺

No.66 07/08/19 14:36
Priest ( zrmn1 )

>> 58 Hi,Priest❗🙋 It's really hot day today,isn't it❓☀ I'll melt,maybe.🍨… 🎐Hi❗🎐Yuka💖 Thank you for the anxiety.

I'm going to take employment of a care job.

But not sure.

You divorced and the long years passed.

I don't hear a reason about that.

But do you wanna talk to me❓

You can do it.

Waiting for you.

See ya soon.

No.67 07/08/19 14:39
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 46 YES💚 I was №34.&Highschoolstudent③年👶 ThanKyou verymuch for many res❗❗… 🌒 Hi, Liz❗🙋

How do you do, girl❗
My name is Zaq. I live in Tokyo. Let's chat, I'll be right back. Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.68 07/08/19 14:53
Priest ( zrmn1 )

>> 63 🌒 Hi, Priest❗🙋 Excuse me for my long silence, please. I was damned bu… 🐣 Hi❗ Zaq❗
I'm afraid that I'm still alive.

Long time no see.

I'm lonely when there is not a noble man why.

But now you're here.

See ya later.

No.69 07/08/19 14:54
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 2 Kaya~Good evening💓 I do beg you pardon‥being so late.🙈 You gave me use… 🌒 Hi, Roger❗🙋

Sorry about my long silence, ma'am. I'm surprise to find you here. I hope you'll enjoy English conversations with us. Now, let's talk ! I'll be back.

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.70 07/08/19 15:10
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

🌒 Hi, Kaya❗🙋

Long time no see. Sorry 'bout my long silence please. I was damned busy. Seems you too.(^^)

Are you touring in Niigata now ? Cool!Sounds like a musician.

The heat is still going on. Take care of yourself please.

I'll be back

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

• << 84 Oh,Zaq,I found your another response now💧. Yeah,I was in Niigata with kids musician(about 120kids😲‼).Many prefecture's Jr.orchestra were there for concert.Mitaka city's,Sumidaku's,Hamamatsu's,Toyota city&Iwakura city Aichi prefecture's,Kita Kyushu city's,Okayama city's,Niigata city's and Sendai Jr.orchestra.Sounds cool,doesn't it?And their play was…really amazing‼Not like children's.I was so impressed✨✨. Today,Sendai is a rainy day,so it's not hot🙆.Good for take a nap😪. You take care,Zaq! See ya💓. Kaya

No.71 07/08/19 15:54
Yuka ( 30代 ♀ 9iZk1 )

Hi,Liz❗🔉🐯✨

You mean...You're in the 3 grade,aren't you❓🏫

Oh,you live in Gifu.😲

I heard Gifu is more hotter than Osaka.☀

I'm very sensitive to heat,so I can't live there.😂

And...伊吹おろし(?) is famous thing in Gifu,isn't it❓🌀🌋🌀 違ったらごめんなさい🙇💦

What do you wanna be,Liz❓😃

You can do anything you like.Hang in there❗😊✨

See ya❗🙌🎉

No.72 07/08/19 16:26
LIZ ( 1P3q1 )

>> 71 Thankyou💓💓   You're right, GIFU is VERY HOT❗❗☀☀☀   伊吹おろし、私ゎ詳しくなぃけど、聞いたことぁりますょ🙋    hang in there=頑張る💪 なんですね🌠 Niceward❗❗❗

No.73 07/08/19 17:30
Yuka ( 30代 ♀ 9iZk1 )

Good evening,Kaya❗🐯💕

I'm so sorry,I'm late.🙏💧

Are you OK❓I know you're so busy,but you said you had a heavy headache.😥please,please take it easy sis.🙏✨

But I think you have a great time in Niigata with kids.😊💕

Oh,By the way...I pray for your friend and her mother.🙏🌠

Take care and talk to you later❗😚💕

• << 86 Hi,sis💕. Thank you for worrying about me.Now I'm OK🙆. Yeah,I had great times with kids in Niigata✨✨.How lovely they are😻❗You know it,don't you?How is your boy?Did he finish his homework? Thank you for your prayer,sis😿.It's difficult to have contact with my best friend now.I'm really worrying about her&her mom😿.But thank you so much,sis😿. Talk to you later. Love,Kaya.

No.74 07/08/19 18:20
Yuka ( 30代 ♀ 9iZk1 )

Hi,Priest❗🔉🐯✨

Well...💧Y..Yes,I can tell you the reasons.

① He didn't work.

② He's a mamma's boy.

③ He's loose with his money.

I called him about the expence of bringing up a child before.
He said he couldn't pay it,'cos he couldn't work.He has a depression.
Though He got married again❗😠

But When I heard it,I thought I'm a very lucky person❗😁If I didn't get a divorced then...❓😨

It's really terrible❗❗😱💧

Yeah,I have a hate on him.😏But my son's so cute.I love him very much.☺💕

By the way,How old are you,Priest❓😃

See ya❗😊✨

No.75 07/08/19 19:33
Priest ( zrmn1 )

>> 74 🌠Yuka🌠Good Evening❗
I read some reasons for your divorce.💔

Is there anything I can do for you⁉

But I think that I have no choice but to be possible to comfort you by some words for now.😥

Thinking that you know my age.🐯

See you soon.💖

No.76 07/08/19 20:09
Yuka ( 30代 ♀ 9iZk1 )

Good evening,Priest.🐯

Thank you to say so.😊

I'm happy now.💖I have a son and boyfriend.☺💕

So Don't worry about it.😃

Oh,I know your age❓😲

Humm...maybe I fogot it.😂I don't have a good memory..💫          😂       

Talk to you later.🙋✨

No.77 07/08/19 22:10
Priest ( zrmn1 )

>> 76 🎐Loving Yuka🎐

I know you have your son but boyfriend⁉😥

I felt that you are a person who gets lonely.

Can you have a good sleep every night⁉

I'm getting sleep.

Well,again soon.

Have a good dream.

No.78 07/08/20 06:31
Priest ( zrmn1 )

⏰🔔🔨 Good Morning❗ Everybody❗ Zaq Kaya Riko Yuka Liz and so on.

Have a splendid day❗😺

Yuka,did you have a deep sleep last night⁉😍

Well,again☺❗

No.79 07/08/22 14:38
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

Wow,everyfriends were here😹❗I'm so sorry,I was too tired🙀.

I will respond for each people from now.

Kaya💕

No.80 07/08/22 14:41
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 44 ☆Kaya☆ Good Evening! I'm Priest=社会人. Did you notice it? How long… Hi,Priest😺.I didn't notice you=社会人💧.Welcome back,and long time no see!

How did you spend your holidays?

Talk to you later.

Kaya

• << 94 💫Hello💫 Kaya☺ I'm writing a letter to you from the heaven. How are you doing⁉ What are you doing now⁉ I guess you're playing with many loving kids. I hear you were in bad condition. Are you all right now⁉😥 You'd better take a rest.🌟🐨🌟 The heaven is a good place. You can come here to take a break all the time.🌴 See you later☺

No.81 07/08/22 14:47
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 50 🐬 Hi,everyone 🙋 Wow,everybody was here!😲 Welcome to this thread, new… Hi,Riko😺.

I had heavy headache at Niigata 2days,but I could work for concert🙆.After I came back to Sendai,I was too tired🙀.I can't eat at all.But I feel better🙆.

Oh,I missed a chance to say happy birthday to you😿.But Riko,I know your age…🙊💦I can keep a secret😸.

Talk to you later.

Love,Kaya.

• << 115 🐬 Hi,Kaya 🙋 Sorry, I'm late.🙇 You came back here already, but I wrote to other members in order of response. So I'm writing to you now. How slow…😢 🙇 Yep,you & Zaq & Yuka know my age. Don tell it to others,please. Hahaha😁😁 How's your weekend? Will your American guests go back to U.S. soon? Talk to U later ☺

No.82 07/08/22 14:53
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 59 🌒 Hi everybody❗🙋 This is Zaq. Excuse me for my long long silence plea… Zaq😿❗I missed you so much😭‼I guessed you were busy…but you couldn't come here to say only “I love you,kitty.”⁉It's your fault,Zaq😾❗

Welcome back,Zaq💝.

Love,Kaya.

No.83 07/08/22 15:03
りこ ( fKtj1 )

>> 51 Riko‼🙌🎉🎉🎉 HAPPY BIRTHDAY‼🎊✨ 💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐🐥🎂✨💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐 お誕… 🐬 Hi,Yuka 🙋

Thank you for the birthday message.😃

It's lovely,I like that.💕

I'm glad you send me the birthday message at once.☺

Did you enjoy your free time last weekend?

Talk to U later☺

No.84 07/08/22 15:12
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 70 🌒 Hi, Kaya❗🙋 Long time no see. Sorry 'bout my long silence please. I … Oh,Zaq,I found your another response now💧.

Yeah,I was in Niigata with kids musician(about 120kids😲‼).Many prefecture's Jr.orchestra were there for concert.Mitaka city's,Sumidaku's,Hamamatsu's,Toyota city&Iwakura city Aichi prefecture's,Kita Kyushu city's,Okayama city's,Niigata city's and Sendai Jr.orchestra.Sounds cool,doesn't it?And their play was…really amazing‼Not like children's.I was so impressed✨✨.

Today,Sendai is a rainy day,so it's not hot🙆.Good for take a nap😪.

You take care,Zaq!

See ya💓.

Kaya

No.85 07/08/22 15:20
りこ ( fKtj1 )

>> 65 🌒 Hi, Riko❗🙋 Forgive me about my long silence please.🙇 Now, I'm back … 🐬 Hi,Zaq 🙋

Wow,Zaq was here❗
I'm very glad to see you again.😭

Did you read all of our responses while you were absent?

I really worried about you.💧

Anyway, you came back here on my birthday.🌒

I think it's a birthday present for me.🎁

Thanx!💕

Talk to U later ☺

• << 91 🌒 Hi, Ricorin❗(❓😁) Well..That was a curious concidence that I came back here on your birthday. I was late, but I was in time. You know, my day was your day.😁 Have a good night.         Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.86 07/08/22 15:21
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 73 Good evening,Kaya❗🐯💕 I'm so sorry,I'm late.🙏💧 Are you OK❓I know yo… Hi,sis💕.
Thank you for worrying about me.Now I'm OK🙆.

Yeah,I had great times with kids in Niigata✨✨.How lovely they are😻❗You know it,don't you?How is your boy?Did he finish his homework?

Thank you for your prayer,sis😿.It's difficult to have contact with my best friend now.I'm really worrying about her&her mom😿.But thank you so much,sis😿.

Talk to you later.

Love,Kaya.

No.87 07/08/22 15:24
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

Hi,Liz😺.

Are you doing well?I don't know about Gifu at all💧.But I have a friend who came from Gifu.So I will ask him about there😊.

Talk to you later.

Kaya

• << 89 Thanks かや💓💓💓           GIFU is anyway(とにかく??) very HOT😳😳😳😳❗❗❗   Here is rural, so even convenience store is far💦💦       But,good place💓💓        The center of Japan🇯🇯🇯

No.88 07/08/22 15:26
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

Roger🔉😱❗Where are you⁉Please come back here again😿‼

Kaya

No.89 07/08/22 17:10
LIZ ( 1P3q1 )

>> 87 Hi,Liz😺. Are you doing well?I don't know about Gifu at all💧.But I hav… Thanks かや💓💓💓           GIFU is anyway(とにかく??) very HOT😳😳😳😳❗❗❗   Here is rural, so even convenience store is far💦💦       But,good place💓💓        The center of Japan🇯🇯🇯

• << 95 Hi,Liz😺. Anyway,は、話を切り替える時に文頭に使ってるのしか聞いたことないなぁ😥。何かしゃべってて、Anyway,I want to do this.とかね。Lizちゃんの文にはanywayを入れる必要もないかも。too hot とかcrazy hotとか、かやが話す時はそんな言葉を選ぶよ😃。Zaqの方が正確なので、Zaqが教えてくれるといいんだけど…帰ってきたし😊。 Fall is almost coming here in Sendai.But I don't like fall😿.I want to visit your place or Riko's place😿. Talk to you later,Liz. Love,Kaya💕

No.90 07/08/22 18:49
りこ ( fKtj1 )

>> 53 I'm sorry💧💧I was too late💧💧 English proficiency test means 英検??? リ… 🐬 Good evening,Liz 🙋

Thank you for your message.😃

I had no birthday party🎉, no cake🎂,no flower💐, but friends here said to me "Happy birthday".
So I'm happy.💕

When is your birthday?

Good night 🌉

• << 92   HELLOりこ💓💓 My birthday is in June.       ちなみに、My friend'sbirthday istomorrow⭐⭐ So, we will celebrate her birthday with a KARAOKEparty🎵🎵🎼🎤 I look forward to tomorrow😊😊Do you like KARAOKE❓❓

No.91 07/08/22 23:45
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

>> 85 🐬 Hi,Zaq 🙋 Wow,Zaq was here❗ I'm very glad to see you again.😭 Did yo… 🌒 Hi, Ricorin❗(❓😁)

Well..That was a curious concidence that I came back here on your birthday.

I was late, but I was in time. You know, my day was your day.😁

Have a good night.

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

• << 123 🐬 Hi,Zaq 🙋 Don call me that,please. I'm Riko.😉 I didn know the model of 泳げたいやきくんのおじさん exists.😲 Oh,you couldn see him.💧 You'll have a chance to see him someday. Today is the last day of 旧盆 here.I'll visit my husband's uncle and pray for ancestry in front of 仏壇 tonight. During 旧盆 season,we can see エイサー parades by regional 青年会. Talk to U later ☺

No.92 07/08/23 13:14
LIZ ( 1P3q1 )

>> 90 🐬 Good evening,Liz 🙋 Thank you for your message.😃 I had no birthday …   HELLOりこ💓💓
My birthday is in June.      

ちなみに、My friend'sbirthday istomorrow⭐⭐
So, we will celebrate her birthday with a KARAOKEparty🎵🎵🎼🎤
I look forward to tomorrow😊😊Do you like KARAOKE❓❓

• << 101 👩Liz💡No.92で ちょっと気になる:SENTENCE:があるのですが、貴女が受験生だから言わせて頂きます。 I look forward to tomorrow.のsentenceですが、look forward to は他動詞です。他動詞はobject(目的語)が必要だと思います。💡I'm looking forward to 目的語(karaoke)tomorrow.💡私だったらこのような文にしますが、どう思われますか⁉ 因みに:語法では、look forward to は後に名詞か動名詞を伴います。tomorrowには副詞と名詞がありますが、ここの文節では時を表す副詞と判断出来ます。それに明日という未来ですから~お分かりだと思いますが、次いでに言ってみました。間違っていたらごめんなさい。😻

No.93 07/08/23 15:09
Zaq ( 40代 ♂ hfjLc )

🌒 Hi, Kaya❗

Here I'm back and you too welcome back home, Kaya❗

I guess you must be tired now. You still busy ?

I'll be right back.

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

• << 96 Hi,Zaq😺. Yeah,I'm tired.But today,I'm not busy.So I'm spending lazy time. Talk to you later,Zaq. Love,Kaya.

No.94 07/08/23 17:30
Priest ( zrmn1 )

>> 80 Hi,Priest😺.I didn't notice you=社会人💧.Welcome back,and long time no see!… 💫Hello💫 Kaya☺
I'm writing a letter to you from the heaven.

How are you doing⁉

What are you doing now⁉

I guess you're playing with many loving kids.

I hear you were in bad condition.

Are you all right now⁉😥

You'd better take a rest.🌟🐨🌟

The heaven is a good place.

You can come here to take a break all the time.🌴

See you later☺

• << 97 Hi,Priest😺. Where is the Heaven? Today,I'm not busy but so tired,so I'm spending a lazy day. Thank you for your kind words. Talk to you later. Kaya

No.95 07/08/23 18:06
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 89 Thanks かや💓💓💓           GIFU is anyway(とにかく??) very HOT😳😳😳😳❗❗❗   He… Hi,Liz😺.

Anyway,は、話を切り替える時に文頭に使ってるのしか聞いたことないなぁ😥。何かしゃべってて、Anyway,I want to do this.とかね。Lizちゃんの文にはanywayを入れる必要もないかも。too hot とかcrazy hotとか、かやが話す時はそんな言葉を選ぶよ😃。Zaqの方が正確なので、Zaqが教えてくれるといいんだけど…帰ってきたし😊。

Fall is almost coming here in Sendai.But I don't like fall😿.I want to visit your place or Riko's place😿.

Talk to you later,Liz.

Love,Kaya💕

• << 98 Thanks かや😍😍 I'm student preparing for an entrance exam . So,your(everyone's)advice is very helpful. Please advise freely🙇🙇✨

No.96 07/08/23 18:08
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 93 🌒 Hi, Kaya❗ Here I'm back and you too welcome back home, Kaya❗ I gue… Hi,Zaq😺.

Yeah,I'm tired.But today,I'm not busy.So I'm spending lazy time.

Talk to you later,Zaq.

Love,Kaya.

No.97 07/08/23 18:12
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 94 💫Hello💫 Kaya☺ I'm writing a letter to you from the heaven. How are y… Hi,Priest😺.

Where is the Heaven?

Today,I'm not busy but so tired,so I'm spending a lazy day.

Thank you for your kind words.

Talk to you later.

Kaya

• << 99 🌠👻 Kaya💸 👼'm a conductor and Priert's frind. How do you do⁉ Do you wanna know a place where the heaven is⁉ 😁 See ya later.😻

No.98 07/08/23 19:02
LIZ ( 1P3q1 )

>> 95 Hi,Liz😺. Anyway,は、話を切り替える時に文頭に使ってるのしか聞いたことないなぁ😥。何かしゃべってて、Anyway,I wan… Thanks かや😍😍

I'm student preparing for an entrance exam .
So,your(everyone's)advice is very helpful.

Please advise freely🙇🙇✨

• << 104 Hi,Liz😺💕. I'm not good at grammar💧.But if I noticed your mistake,I will tell you😊. Have a good dream🌠. I love you. Kaya

No.99 07/08/23 19:09
Priest ( zrmn1 )

>> 97 Hi,Priest😺. Where is the Heaven? Today,I'm not busy but so tired,so … 🌠👻 Kaya💸

👼'm a conductor and Priert's frind.

How do you do⁉

Do you wanna know a place where the heaven is⁉ 😁

See ya later.😻

• << 105 Hi,Conductor💧. Well,I know where is my heaven🙈💕.I never tell you where is that🙊.It's a secret👯💕. Talk to you later. Kaya

No.100 07/08/23 20:05
Priest ( zrmn1 )

>> 99 correction:priert➡priest frind➡friend

I made two mistakes.🙆

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

お知らせ

5/28 サーバメンテナンス(終了)

仲間専用掲示板のスレ一覧