No.594312 07/07/31 22:53(スレ作成日時)

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

No.1 07/07/31 22:59
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

Hi,friends😺🎵.I hope you guys can find here soon&we can start talking very soon.

See you later😽💕.

Kaya

No.2 07/07/31 23:46
らぢゃ ( 40代 ♀ 6WtKc )

Kaya~Good evening💓
I do beg you pardon‥being so late.🙈
You gave me useful this time.🙇⭕❌Thank you very much!😉✨
I am raja?r.a.j.a?It's cute.😚💓Thank you very much!
But,this name comes orginally from roger.😂
See you later.☺

• << 6 Hi,Raja😺…or roger💧?I didn't know the meaning of your name⤵.Which do you want to be called?Raja?or Roger? I'm so glad that you came here✨💖✨.Let's enjoy talking💕. See you soon😽💕. Love,Kaya.
  • << 69 🌒 Hi, Roger❗🙋 Sorry about my long silence, ma'am. I'm surprise to find you here. I hope you'll enjoy English conversations with us. Now, let's talk ! I'll be back.         Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.3 07/08/01 06:22
社会人 ( zrmn1 )

>> 2 ☆Hi❗Kaya❗Roger⁉
Good morning.

I'm Priest.

I'll talk to all of you later.

with love from Priest

• << 7 Hi,Priest😺. R U already in bed?Today,I was so busy⤵.So I couldn't come here more earlier😿.I'm sorry. I have to wake up early morning tomorrow💦. Have a good dream🌌. Love,Kaya.

No.4 07/08/01 23:25
りこ ( fKtj1 )

🐬 Hi,Kaya 🙋

I found you,Kaya!👀

Thank you for putting up 🆕 thread.😃

I'm glad to talk with you again.😊

Good night🌉

• << 8 Hi,Riko😺. I'm so so happy that you came here🙌💕!We can have good conversations again😻.But…I miss Zaq&Yuka😿.How sad😿😿! I'm too tired today,so when I came back to my house,my nose ran so badly😫.'cuz I have an allergy,and I messed up my room too much,and I was tired…I cleaned up my messy room😹.I feel better now👌. Talk to you tomorrow,Riko💕. Love,Kaya.

No.5 07/08/01 23:30
りこ ( fKtj1 )

🐬 Hi,Priest 🙋

I'm glad to see you again.

Let's enjoy talking here.

Good night🌉

No.6 07/08/02 01:21
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 2 Kaya~Good evening💓 I do beg you pardon‥being so late.🙈 You gave me use… Hi,Raja😺…or roger💧?I didn't know the meaning of your name⤵.Which do you want to be called?Raja?or Roger?

I'm so glad that you came here✨💖✨.Let's enjoy talking💕.

See you soon😽💕.

Love,Kaya.

No.7 07/08/02 01:24
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 3 ☆Hi❗Kaya❗Roger⁉ Good morning. I'm Priest. I'll talk to all of you l… Hi,Priest😺.

R U already in bed?Today,I was so busy⤵.So I couldn't come here more earlier😿.I'm sorry.

I have to wake up early morning tomorrow💦.

Have a good dream🌌.

Love,Kaya.

No.8 07/08/02 01:32
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 4 🐬 Hi,Kaya 🙋 I found you,Kaya!👀 Thank you for putting up 🆕 thread.😃 … Hi,Riko😺.

I'm so so happy that you came here🙌💕!We can have good conversations again😻.But…I miss Zaq&Yuka😿.How sad😿😿!

I'm too tired today,so when I came back to my house,my nose ran so badly😫.'cuz I have an allergy,and I messed up my room too much,and I was tired…I cleaned up my messy room😹.I feel better now👌.

Talk to you tomorrow,Riko💕.

Love,Kaya.

No.9 07/08/02 06:06
社会人 ( zrmn1 )

>> 8 💡kaya Riko Roger Zaq Yuka🔔 Good morning.

How have you been❓

Have a happy day❗🎵🎵🎵

with love from Priest

No.10 07/08/02 09:45
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 9 Mornin' Priest😺.

I'm having a large glass of iced coffee💕.I can't live without coffee.Especially today,I slept only 2hour&half,so now I need much coffee&water😹.

It's so hot today☀.I want to go to the ocean,but I'm so busy to do it😿.Maybe,next week🌴.

Have a great day💕.

Love,Kaya.

No.11 07/08/03 00:54
社会人 ( zrmn1 )

>> 10 kaya❗ Early good morning. I think that you are sleeping well. But💡I can't sleep now. So I am writing a letter to you.By the way,why are you so busy every day⁉ You need to take a rest more,I suppose. Have a nice dream❗

with love from Priest

No.12 07/08/03 02:04
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 11 Hi,Priest😺.

I'm staying up😸.I was so busy today,too.'cuz I love kids,so I'm supporting many kids.From baby to 21years old boy.If they said “Please help me,Kaya😭!”I go everywhere.

I couldn't take a supper tonight,but I drunk at the bar…it made me happy drunk💕.Oh,I feel so…good👯💕.

Have a good dream💕.

Love,Kaya.

No.13 07/08/03 17:55
社会人 ( zrmn1 )

>> 12 🌠Kaya🌠 Good evening.What a busy lady you are❗ I'll have a drink a party at night today.Well,see ya later.

with love from Priest

No.14 07/08/03 18:05
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 13 Hi,Priest😺.I was not so busy today😊.I took a nap…2hours😪.

Don't drink too much😉.

See ya🌠.

Love,Kaya.

No.15 07/08/03 18:21
社会人 ( zrmn1 )

>> 14 Kaya

Thank you for your advice.

It's getting short
batt.

No.16 07/08/04 10:42
Yuka ( 30代 ♀ 9iZk1 )

Hi,everyone‼🐯

I'm so sorry I'm late.🙇💧

I feel bad today,so I'll talk to you later.🙏

Please take care‼👍

• << 18 Wow😲❗Yuka was here😹💕💕💕‼I'm so so so glad😽💕💕💕. But…oh,you take care,sis😿❗ Talk to you later💖. Love,Kaya.
  • << 19 💡🔔Hi! Loving Yuka❗☺ How have you been⁉ I have been waiting for you. I hope that you are getting well. I want to see you and talk to you. Well.See you late. to Yuka🐯 with love from Priest🐯

No.17 07/08/04 10:53
りこ ( fKtj1 )

>> 16 🐬 Hi,Yuka 🙋

Long time no see!
I missed you💕💕
I'm glad you came here.☺

Are you sick?
I hope you'll get better soon.
Take care of yourself.

Have a good weekend ☺

No.18 07/08/04 12:58
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 16 Hi,everyone‼🐯 I'm so sorry I'm late.🙇💧 I feel bad today,so I'll tal… Wow😲❗Yuka was here😹💕💕💕‼I'm so so so glad😽💕💕💕.

But…oh,you take care,sis😿❗

Talk to you later💖.

Love,Kaya.

No.19 07/08/04 15:08
社会人 ( zrmn1 )

>> 16 Hi,everyone‼🐯 I'm so sorry I'm late.🙇💧 I feel bad today,so I'll tal… 💡🔔Hi! Loving Yuka❗☺

How have you been⁉

I have been waiting for you.

I hope that you are getting well.

I want to see you and talk to you.

Well.See you late.

to Yuka🐯 with love from Priest🐯

No.20 07/08/05 17:03
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

Hi,there😺💕.

Tonight,I'll go to 花火大会🎆💕💕.I can see 16000 fireworks😲❗Oh,I'm so excited😻😻❗From tomorrow to 8th,we can see 仙台七夕祭…I don't like it💧.So…bored❗I want to go to ocean before my busy days starts🌴😻.

Have a great evening💖.

Love,Kaya.

No.21 07/08/06 19:18
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

Oh my gosh💔.Nobody was here today😹.Where are you,friends🔉😱⁉Please answer me‼

Kaya

No.22 07/08/06 21:42
社会人 ( zrmn1 )

>> 21 ☆Pretty Kaya☆
Are you crying now⁉

I feel like hugging you.

Can you come to my 🏠⁉

I'm waiting for you.

with love 💖

No.23 07/08/07 12:39
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 22 …hi,Priest💧.

Well…I don't want to be hugged💧.Only kids can do it for me💕.'cuz I love kids😽💕.

To be super fine,I'm in the beauty salon now💇.My hair is waving,it's natural,but I ordered to make it straight.I will be happy💖❗

Talk to you later.

Kaya

No.24 07/08/08 16:53
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

Oh,nobody was here again😿.Hey guys,where are you⁉

No.25 07/08/11 18:43
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

What's wrong😭⁉Nobody was here these days😭❗I'm so sad…😢.

Friends❗Please answer me😭❗

Kaya

• << 27 🐬 Good evening,Kaya 🙋 Sorry,I'm too late.🙇 Sorry,I kept you alone.🙇 I have stayed at my parents' house with my baby since last Tuesday. And my husband also came here yesterday. We went to shopping today. We bought many cute clothes for our princess. Have a good weekend ☺

No.26 07/08/11 19:32
Yuka ( 30代 ♀ 9iZk1 )

Hi,sis and you guys❗❗🔉🐯✨

I went camping to some island with my son and my boy the day before yesterday and yesterday.⛺

Both days were really hot days,so we got tanned❗😱☀

we went fishing🎣,and swimming🏊 there.

There're many kinds of fish in the sea(There're shallows though) so we could see them useing swimming goggles.👓✨

This was our(my son and I) first time to dived under the water.we were sooo excited❗😍

But some jellyfish pricked my arm❗🔥💪

…Yes,this was my first experience,too❗😂

We had a great time.😊✨

How've you been doing,sis and everyone❓😃

Please take care.☺❤

See you later❗🙌✨

• << 28 Heeey,sis😽💕💕💕‼‼‼ You&your son&your boy had really great days✨✨.Some island?Where did you go? When I was a child,my grandpa took me to fishing🎣.I liked it😊.I never eat fish,though😸. Wow,diving😲❓❓Neat‼‼I have ever seen under the sea…blue water,beautiful fish,jellyfish…are you OK,sis💧?But I envy you💕💕. I had busy days,so I died till today🙀.But I had good rest these two days,so now I'm OK🙆.So,I will go to the ocean tomorrow🌴😻.I'm so exited‼ Talk to you soon,and please say hello to your son&boy😊. Love,Kaya💖.

No.27 07/08/11 19:43
りこ ( fKtj1 )

>> 25 What's wrong😭⁉Nobody was here these days😭❗I'm so sad…😢. Friends❗Pleas… 🐬 Good evening,Kaya 🙋

Sorry,I'm too late.🙇
Sorry,I kept you alone.🙇

I have stayed at my parents' house with my baby since last Tuesday.
And my husband also came here yesterday.
We went to shopping today.
We bought many cute clothes for our princess.

Have a good weekend ☺

• << 29 Hi,Riko😹💖💖💖‼‼I'm so glad you came here again😽💕💕💕. Oh,I know how cute baby girl's cloths are💕💕💕.I can't stop buying many cute cloths for my friends' baby😽💕👶.If you were my neighbor,I will spend too much money💸😹.But I'm so glad I can have good friendship with you,Riko💕💕. Talk to you soon💕.Please give big hug for your princess from Kaya. Love,Kaya💖.

No.28 07/08/12 21:05
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 26 Hi,sis and you guys❗❗🔉🐯✨ I went camping to some island with my son a… Heeey,sis😽💕💕💕‼‼‼

You&your son&your boy had really great days✨✨.Some island?Where did you go?

When I was a child,my grandpa took me to fishing🎣.I liked it😊.I never eat fish,though😸.

Wow,diving😲❓❓Neat‼‼I have ever seen under the sea…blue water,beautiful fish,jellyfish…are you OK,sis💧?But I envy you💕💕.

I had busy days,so I died till today🙀.But I had good rest these two days,so now I'm OK🙆.So,I will go to the ocean tomorrow🌴😻.I'm so exited‼

Talk to you soon,and please say hello to your son&boy😊.

Love,Kaya💖.

No.29 07/08/12 21:13
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 27 🐬 Good evening,Kaya 🙋 Sorry,I'm too late.🙇 Sorry,I kept you alone.🙇 … Hi,Riko😹💖💖💖‼‼I'm so glad you came here again😽💕💕💕.

Oh,I know how cute baby girl's cloths are💕💕💕.I can't stop buying many cute cloths for my friends' baby😽💕👶.If you were my neighbor,I will spend too much money💸😹.But I'm so glad I can have good friendship with you,Riko💕💕.

Talk to you soon💕.Please give big hug for your princess from Kaya.

Love,Kaya💖.

No.30 07/08/15 16:53
りこ ( fKtj1 )

>> 29 🐬 Hi,Kaya 🙌

I came back to my apartment from my parents' house last Sunday.

Are you going to your hometown now?

1 month has passed since Zaq disappeared. What a long time!😱 When will he come here again? 😔 I hope he'll come back soon.

Talk to U later ☺

No.31 07/08/15 18:01
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 30 Hi,Riko😺.

How was your お盆休み?I can't go back to my hometown cause of 2 reasons.I&my moms relationship was broken by my mom's violence.So when my mom is in my hometown,I can't go back.

And this weekend,I will go to Niigata with Jr.orchestra😊.They'll have a concert at there.How wonderful!

On Monday,I went to the ocean🌊.So hot day,it was so so good to swim💖.

And today,I went to the theater to watch “Holly Potter”.The original book is better,but it's still good😭.I cried so hard😭.

Before you join in our thread,sometimes Zaq couldn't come long time cause of his business.I guess he is so busy…but,yeah,we need him😿.

Let's enjoy talking,Riko😊.So he'll come back👍.

See ya💖.

Love,Kaya.

No.32 07/08/16 10:15
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

I got an e-mail from my best friend who lives in US.Her mom has a cancer,she said.So scary😢.
Friends,please pray for my best friend&for her mom.

Love,Kaya.

No.33 07/08/17 17:15
りこ ( fKtj1 )

>> 32 🐬 Hi,Kaya 🙋

Are you OK?

What a sad news.

Your best friend needs your help.

I'm sure you are able to support her.

I pray for her and her mom.

• << 38 Hi,Riko😺. I'm in Niigata with Jr.Orchestra,so I can't have any contact with my best friend😔. And now I have a heavy headache.It's so hard for me😿. Thank you for your prayer. Love,Kaya.

No.34 07/08/17 19:32
高校生34 

初めまして😃 仲間に入れてくださぃ🙇🙇 英語科に進学したくて、勉強中なんです❗ 全然得意でもなぃんですが、頑張って読み書きするので仲良くしてもらぇるとぅれしぃです😻😻😻

No.35 07/08/18 18:11
社会人 ( zrmn1 )

>> 34 まだ主さん表れないようですね。私も英語好きなのです。なかなか上達しませんが🙆 みんなで頑張りましょう。

• << 41 Hi,社会人さん😺. I'm sorry I'm late. Please join us,社会人さん. Talk to you later. Kaya

No.36 07/08/18 18:30
リズ ( 1P3q1 )

ぁりがとぅござぃます(=^▽^=) THANKS!!! I am eating dinner🎵 Today's menu is バイキング😚😚💚💚💚

• << 40 Hi,Rizu,or Liz?Do you like Liz Lisa? I'm Kaya😺.Nice to see you🎵. Of course you can join us😊.Let's have good conversations🎵. バイキングは和製英語です。Buffetバフェと言います😊。 Talk to you later. Kaya
  • << 43 リズ💡Good Evening❗ Are you a person who's No.34? You are a high shool student,aren't you? I'm Priest. How do you do?👮 By the way,how do you spell リズ in English?

No.37 07/08/18 18:40
Yuka ( 30代 ♀ 9iZk1 )

Hi,高校生34さん‼😃

夢に向かって頑張ってますね‼😃私もここにたまにしか来ないけれど、皆さんステキな方ですよ☺💕

一緒に英語を楽しみましょう‼👍😊✨

お名前なんて呼んだらいいかな❓😊

Hi,Priest‼😃

How've you been doing❓😊

Oh,Do you think I'm a single⁉😁

Well...,To tell the true, I'm single again‼😂

What do you do,Priest❓If you like,please tell me.😉✨

You guys,take care‼😽❤

• << 45 💡Hi.Yuka! How are you feeling? I heard you have been in difficulty. I thought you are single. But you did divorce,didn't you?😨😥 Are you single now? I'm single,too. Let's make for the relations. See you soon. with love from Priest

No.38 07/08/18 18:44
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 33 🐬 Hi,Kaya 🙋 Are you OK? What a sad news. Your best friend needs yo… Hi,Riko😺.

I'm in Niigata with Jr.Orchestra,so I can't have any contact with my best friend😔.

And now I have a heavy headache.It's so hard for me😿.

Thank you for your prayer.

Love,Kaya.

No.39 07/08/18 18:45
Yuka ( 30代 ♀ 9iZk1 )

おっと、メールかぶってしまったね😲💦

リズちゃんだね😊

綴りは…Rizu…かな⁉😺

よろしくね‼😃✨

かやちゃん、リコさん、Priestさん、いつも返事遅れてごめんなさい😭💦

No.40 07/08/18 18:50
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 36 ぁりがとぅござぃます(=^▽^=) THANKS!!! I am eating dinner🎵 Today's menu is バイ… Hi,Rizu,or Liz?Do you like Liz Lisa?

I'm Kaya😺.Nice to see you🎵.

Of course you can join us😊.Let's have good conversations🎵.

バイキングは和製英語です。Buffetバフェと言います😊。

Talk to you later.

Kaya

No.41 07/08/18 18:52
かや ( 20代 ♀ cdYJc )

>> 35 まだ主さん表れないようですね。私も英語好きなのです。なかなか上達しませんが🙆 みんなで頑張りましょう。 Hi,社会人さん😺.

I'm sorry I'm late.

Please join us,社会人さん.

Talk to you later.

Kaya

• << 44 ☆Kaya☆ Good Evening! I'm Priest=社会人. Did you notice it? How long have you been? with love

No.42 07/08/18 18:55
おつゆ ( 60代 ♂ pPuq1 )

"Hey He~y"

I am very sudunry tonight.

Yesterday, I used a pants!! Yes! Lets go!! Oh light?

Tenakanjide~ Chotai Kutu~

Hospital is more exiting world!?

Naze,kat,you,to hospital niha DERUKARADEATH!! AREGA!!

No.43 07/08/18 19:05
社会人 ( zrmn1 )

>> 36 ぁりがとぅござぃます(=^▽^=) THANKS!!! I am eating dinner🎵 Today's menu is バイ… リズ💡Good Evening❗

Are you a person who's No.34?

You are a high shool student,aren't you?

I'm Priest.

How do you do?👮

By the way,how do you spell リズ in English?

No.44 07/08/18 19:33
Priest ( zrmn1 )

>> 41 Hi,社会人さん😺. I'm sorry I'm late. Please join us,社会人さん. Talk to you la… ☆Kaya☆ Good Evening!

I'm Priest=社会人.

Did you notice it?

How long have you been?

with love

• << 80 Hi,Priest😺.I didn't notice you=社会人💧.Welcome back,and long time no see! How did you spend your holidays? Talk to you later. Kaya

No.45 07/08/18 20:18
Priest ( zrmn1 )

>> 37 Hi,高校生34さん‼😃 夢に向かって頑張ってますね‼😃私もここにたまにしか来ないけれど、皆さんステキな方ですよ☺💕 一緒に英語を楽し… 💡Hi.Yuka!

How are you feeling?

I heard you have been in difficulty.

I thought you are single.

But you did divorce,didn't you?😨😥

Are you single now?

I'm single,too.

Let's make for the relations.

See you soon.

with love from Priest

No.46 07/08/18 20:18
リズ ( 1P3q1 )

YES💚 I was №34.&Highschoolstudent③年👶 ThanKyou verymuch for many res❗❗ 本当にぁりがとぅ😍😍😍 《LIZ》is decided to name because it sounds American'women name and seems to be girl. I want to come to understand and use English. I'll try my best💪💪💪 ょろしくぉねがぃします💖💖💖

• << 67 🌒 Hi, Liz❗🙋 How do you do, girl❗ My name is Zaq. I live in Tokyo. Let's chat, I'll be right back. Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.47 07/08/18 20:50
Priest ( zrmn1 )

>> 46 ☺ LIZ I think good name. Did you have a good dinner?😻
I'm starving now. I'm going to eat some food.I wanna talk to you later.

No.48 07/08/18 21:24
LIZ ( 1P3q1 )

>> 47 Yes❗❗ It was very delicious😊😊 お腹ペコペコなんですね(笑) I knew a new word《starve》 Thanks to you😺😺

No.49 07/08/18 22:08
Priest ( zrmn1 )

>> 48 You seem to like English.☺ I imagine you are surely a noble lady. By the way,Did you challenge an English proficiency test?

• << 53 I'm sorry💧💧I was too late💧💧 English proficiency test means 英検??? リコさん❗❗遅れましたが……HAPPYbirthday🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉 それから……I live in GIFE👶

No.50 07/08/19 00:24
りこ ( fKtj1 )

🐬 Hi,everyone 🙋

Wow,everybody was here!😲

Welcome to this thread, new friend Liz.👍

Long time no see, Yuka and Priest.😃

Kaya,are you OK?
I hope you'll get better soon.

By the way, today (Sunday)is my birthday. Don ask me my age, hahaha😂

Good night 🌉

• << 65 🌒 Hi, Riko❗🙋 Forgive me about my long silence please.🙇 Now, I'm back alive from busy days. We're all having a long spelling of hot weather, day after day. Just like living in a melting pot, u know ?😱 Besides you're living in Okinawa‥💧☀ Be careful 'bout the heat and have a good Sunday please.(^^) Happy Birthday         Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀
  • << 81 Hi,Riko😺. I had heavy headache at Niigata 2days,but I could work for concert🙆.After I came back to Sendai,I was too tired🙀.I can't eat at all.But I feel better🙆. Oh,I missed a chance to say happy birthday to you😿.But Riko,I know your age…🙊💦I can keep a secret😸. Talk to you later. Love,Kaya.
投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

仲間専用掲示板のスレ一覧

こちらはミクル内で知り合った友達のための掲示板です。友達募集厳禁❗二人の会話は「二人専用」へ

• レス新
  • 人気
  • スレ新
  • レス少
新しくスレを作成する