注目の話題
妻の過去について
スカートの丈が床につきます
彼氏にカマかけたらクロ 別れるべきか

Let's enjoy English!Ⅱ

レス500 HIT数 919277 あ+ あ-

燻し銀三( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )
15/03/07 20:23(更新日時)

I'm going to start a new thread from now on.Whenever I started to express the new threads,I used to do something interesting here,but to my sorrow,it doesn't occur to me anything at all.😳

Needless to say,I'm sure it'll be all right even if I start with only one phrase“I'm going to begin from now on”😃

However I hate it,for almost all of the other space remain as it is.How wasteful it's!😚

However,to my sorrow,my expressions aren't always worth reading.😂

By the way,the rainy season is over,I'm wondering.It means that an intense heat has started this year.Whenever I heard the word of the intense heat,I think I'll lose my weight.☝

It's regrettable that I need not have been worried about it until now.😂

I wish I could go for a drink! A beer garden may be suitable for this night,for there is the Star Festival 七夕 tonight,though I'm afraid I can't recognize both of the Vega and Altair 織り姫と彦星⭐

Moreover,when being too much drunken,instead of watching the stars,I'll go for other bar…🍻

14/06/22 00:16 追記
I've wanted to fill this thread with English within a year,but I find it impossible.

I'm going to describe financial crisis in the past,and superb views in the world in the near future.

14/09/07 21:19 追記
I've expressed myself in English for a few years in order to improve to my English ability,but to my sorrow,it has limit,for it's just self-education.What should I do?😥

No.1971806 13/07/07 18:35(スレ作成日時)

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

No.401 14/07/30 23:19
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 400 【Ecuador and so on.】

《The national name which means the equator.》

Lots of civilizations have flowered since about B.C 3000.Earthen vessels 土器 and clay figures 土偶 unearthed there resemble the others of the Jomon period so much that some archeologists insist that the people of the Jomon period came from Ecuador.☝

By the way,I've finished travelling all over the world,though it's just I've described several countries,but it doesn't always mean that I could express all the countries.😥

For example,Cote d' Ivoire,I didn't know the country until its soccer team faced our country Japanese one in the FIFA world this year.⚽

In addition,to my sorrow,I'm so forgetful that I've forgotten almost all of the things in relation to the south Korea whic was the first country of my expressions on the foreign countries.😫

Instead of economic crises,and magnificent views in the world,I'm going to express what we call Asuperuga-syndrome.It's said it's one of autism 自閉症 .😃

No.402 14/07/31 00:33
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Syndrome of asuperger.】

It's a kind of emotional disturbance 情緒障害 in which we recognize some unique characters in relation to its interests,communication.😃

As for its interests,the one who has the asperger syndrome has marvelous knowledge and concentration,but when having a conversation with others,it's not good at judging an atmosphere,for if being asked something,it's apt to answer too much frankly.😚

Its total IQ is hardly equivalent to a mentally retarded 知的障害,so we frequently treat the one who has the asperger syndrome as autism without mentally retarded.😚

However,it's just that hypotheses in the academic meeting insist that it's connected with the autism.It's not positive very much.There has never any thesis which determine it's connected with the autism.😃

The syndrome seems to be connected with gender,for male accounts for about 75 percent in the asperger,but we have to take into account a situation in which the syndrome isn't conspicuous at all.👨

No.403 14/08/02 00:00
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 402 【Syndrome of asperger.】

《Feature on the function of its brain.》

We can mention that the one who suffers from asperger syndrome doesn't seem to be good at inputting or outputting its information.Therefore. it's said that the one who is distressed with the syndrome is inferior to other ordinary ones.😃

The function of its brain whose the one suffers from the asperger syndrome is so much inferior to the one of which other ordinary healthy person that the one who is in the syndrome feels as if it heard tongue twisters 早口言葉.😣

As a result,the one who is in the syndrome tends to fall into panic when listening to others.We've thought that working memory of its brain causes the problem.☝

By the way,this expression of mine is extracted from the Wikipedia on the asperger syndrome.It says that the one who is distressed with the syndrome uses its brain so much that it needs to take a rest enough.For example,it has to take a nap plenty of time.😪

No.404 14/08/04 22:46
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 403 【Asperger Syndrome.】

《What kind of thing do the one who is suffering from the syndrome take interest?》

The one who is distressed with the syndrome tends to concentrate extremely its strong attention on a thing in which it's interested.Its interest is original.☝

For example,professional wrestling in the 1950s,national anthems 国歌 of independent political power in African continent,or building a model with some matchsticks.😃

Its interest have nothing to do with general interest,or vogue,the one who suffers from the syndrome is liable to be attracted with several things.It's unique.😲

However,an ordinary child is also apt to take interest in a thing like the one who is distressed with the syndrome.Difference between them is degree of interest.😚

The child who has the syndrome is more enthusiastically interested in the thing than the ordinary one.It's eccentric.😱

The child who has the syndrome is so much interested in the thing that it has a large amount of information on it.

No.405 14/08/05 01:05
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 404 【Asperger Syndrome.】

《What kind of thing do the one who has the syndrome take interest?》

In general,the one who has the syndrome is fascinated with something systematic and regular.If its interest is economic profit,or useful job in the society,its life may become fruitful.💰

For instance,if the one is interested in a computer,it may be an excellent programmer in the future.💰

Contrary to it,something unpredictable,or unreasonable is the one who has the syndrome avoids.For example,a trouble which has brought up suddenly,or the one who couldn't talk with others logically.

While its interest continues as long as it lives,it sometimes changes into other one before it's aware of the change.In both of the cases,the one is usually interested in a few things so much that it frequently indicates very sophisticated intellect,its power of concentration which is almost stubborn and monomaniac,or good memory for a subtle thing in details as if we looked its photograph.😲

No.406 14/08/10 13:21
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 405 【Asperger Syndrome.】

《What kind of feature do the one who have the asperger syndrome?》

Both a child and grown-up who have the asperger syndrome are apt to have little patience for what they aren't interested in.😃

We may frequently have recognize them like the next.『Excellent as he or she are poor students.』😃

It's clear that they are by far more excellent than any other student on the subject in which they are interested,but they aren't motivated with daily homework at all.☝

Sometimes others say that even if they are interested in it,they don't show any willingness in the least.It's just that the others assume the one is interested in it,but the one isn't actually.😜

For example,the one who is fond of math changes its interest into solving questions for an entrance exam at the end of a textbook.😚

While others are interested in the old form of a Chinese character,they can't take interest in reading and grasping a pseudoclassical style.擬古文

No.407 14/08/15 21:42
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 406 【Asperger syndrome.】

《What kind of feature do the one who has asperger syndrome has?》

The ones who have asperger syndrome are so varied that diagnosing them is hard.For example,some of them find it pleasant to handwrite on a notebook or question paper,but others don't.😃

On the other hand,another is so interested in surpassing others at studies that it gets good grade in learning.💮

《Psychological feature on its sense.》

The ones who have asperger syndrome frequently show us eccentric sense,or development psychologically.

When walking,they swung themselves,or took short quick steps.Then some of them wave their hands unnaturally,others have tics in the childhood.

As for their senses,they are apt to suffer from a kind of burdens.Sound,or scent grate on their nerves.Others hate being touched.

For example,if others suddenly talks them loudly,they hate it.They also dislike being touched their heads,or hair.

No.408 14/08/15 22:26
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 407 【Asperger syndrome.】

《Psychological feature on its sense.》

Some of them are so hypersensitive that they complain of sleeplessness.If they are schoolchildren,and they can't endure some noise in the classroom,the situation will become more tiresome in the school.😥

The ones who have asperger syndrome show us other feature sometimes.When asking something,they repeat as it is as if it were echo.😥

《When communicating,they show us some feature mainly.》

The ones who aren't autistic collect plenty of information from others' behaviors,or situations,and can recognize others' feelings or what they've thought.😃

However,the autistic people don't have those abilities,it's hard for them to recognize what others have thought .😣

Even if the ones who can't recognize others' feelings from their behaviors,situations,or atmosphere can look at them smiling,they can't understand what the smile means a bit.😔

It's hard or impossible for them to reading between the lines.💧

No.409 14/08/15 23:14
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 408 【Asperger syndrome.】

《When communicating,they show us some features mainly.》

If worst comes to worst,when communicating with others every case,the autistic people can't grasp any nuances from others' expressioms,or body languages.😥

In short,without saying anything,they can't understand what others intend to do,but the difference among the abilities spread over plenty of people whether or not they are autistic.(*_*)

Therefore,even if being autistic, some of them find it easy to communicate with others.(・_・)エッ..?

In general,the ones who have asperger syndrome aren't good at what we call eye contact.Without doing the eye contact,they find that they lose their composure concerning the eye contact.(-.-;)

Contrary to it,some of them are liable to stare at others so much that the others find it uncomfortable.As for the eye contact,even if trying to understand others' messages,the defect prevents the autistic people from grasp what others have thought.😢

No.410 14/08/17 11:18
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 409 【Asperger Syndrome.】

《When communicating with others,they show us some features mainly.》

For example,when introducing itself to a stranger,without using an ordinary procedure which is widely accepted in the society,the one who has asperger syndrome tends to speak about only a field in which the autistic one is interested.😩

Its speech usually takes a long time,even if except for him,no one is interested in it.😥

Some autistic ones feel strong loathing for denying their insistence from others.When learning in school,it becomes a big obstacle.😥

For instance,when a teacher makes an autistic schoolboy answer for a question,if denying his answer and trying to teach him something important,he'll find it painful.😥

However,many other ordinary grown-ups overcome their lacking of patience and motivation and develop durability for new jobs or associating with strangers.😃

In a word,the one who has asperger syndrome is the one who has normal intelligence and low ability for sociability.☝

No.411 14/08/28 23:39
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 410 【Asperger syndrome.】

The low ability concerning lacking of sociability causes some problems.For example,a child who has asperger syndrome is sometimes apt to be an object of being bullied,for its unique behaviors,expressions,appearance,and objection in which it's interested show us its low ability of receiving non-linguistic message.😥

Plenty of children hate the autistic one.It also promotes the bullying.Therefore some steps should be taken in school.😃

For instance,helping the autistic one to achieve emotional autonomy,making other children who are not autistic grasp the asperger syndrome more deeply.☝

There are sorts of autistic people.They are a great variety.As for degree on the disorder,it's an infinite variety.Some autistic people suffer from slight condition.They can talk with others,or settle a dispute in a classroom.😲

No.412 14/08/31 02:04
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 411 【Asperger syndrome.】

Although some autistic people can't talk with others very much,they've happened to come across such the good friends that that they can endure their situations.😃

Needless to say,they need a lot of patience.Their conditions aren't heavy but middle and light,but they look ordinary,as a result,support around them is apt to be delayed.It's one of problems.😥

《Communication of very unique talent isn't always an obstacle to them.》

An expression of syndrome makes us think that the autistic ones are handicapped,and others aren't.😣

However,if thinking about it from a different point of view,they are good at expressing a thing exactly.As for some characters of receiving remarks as they are,being worried about its details,in other words that is observing the rule strictly.😊

For example,if taking an interest in something systematic,or regular like a personal computer…

No.413 14/09/02 22:06
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 412 【Asperger syndrome.】

《Communication of very unique talent isn't always an obstacle to them.》

If taking interest in something systematic or regular,autistic person's talent has chance to bloom.☺

The autistic one isn't good at grasping other's feeling which aren't clear.In other words,the autistic one is good at understand other's feeling which is clear,but it's minority.😣

《Main problems.》

Autistic ones show others their strong feelings like the others who aren't autistic,but their interests are different.😃

While the autistic ones aren't good at grasping others' feelings,they can show others their feelings clearly with their gestures or expressions.😚

For example,when a teacher questioned an autistic child closely why it neglected its homework,and asked.“Did a dog eat your homework?”but the autistic one kept silent.🐶

Then the child seemed to think like the next.

“I don't keep any dog at all,besides any dog doesn't eat any paper.Do I have to say it to the teacher?”😥

No.414 14/09/04 22:05
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 413 【Asperger syndrome.】

《Main problems.》

The autistic one can't understand what the teacher tried to say with the teacher's expressions,or its voice.😥

However,the teacher is apt to think the autistic one tried to leave its homework unsettled,or the child was rebellious.😱

As I've expressed,a child who has asperger syndrome is liable to take what a teacher says at face value.When the autistic child is growing up,several things sometimes become problems.☝

For instance,when parents or teachers try to encourage the autistic child and say full of high-sounding ideas,“Marks of examinations aren't important very much.”😚

Contrary to it,going on saying only the realistic things,“Without winning good marks in an examination,I can't give you anything.”

In short,grown-ups should not educate the autistic child extremely,otherwise,it has some risks to take action with an idea which is quite different from an ordinary child's standard.😫

No.415 14/09/06 19:51
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 414 【Asperger syndrome.】

《Main problems.》

One of factors which promotes the tendency is that autistic people can't deal with some mixed information which they should happen to hear. 😥

Autistic people's peculiar concentration into interest is apt to prevent them from listening to the information.😱

《Mental disorder.》

The ones who have the asperger syndrome have minor personalities altogether.They have never suffered from mental disorder.💡

They aren't handicapped ones,so they have both intellect and reason like ordinary people.They can recognize antisocial act it is.😃

However,there are actually a lot of affairs which have been caused with the autistic people.As for the affairs,some doctors or a part of mass media insist that the asperger syndrome is closely related to some crimes.☝

However,the asperger syndrome itself doesn't cause the crimes,for they can't communicate with others very much because of their peculiarities.It frequently makes them feel irritated,and…

No.416 14/09/07 18:55
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 415 【Asperger syndrome.】

《Mental disorder.》

Some autistic people couldn't communicate with others very much,as a result,they were discouraged with it so much that they are sometimes apt to suffer from depression as a second disorder.😥

As I'd expressed the autistic ones who committed crimes,it seems that the mental disorder like the depression caused the crimes.💧

They began to despair of themselves so much that they deteriorated the situations with their own actions.

Needless to say,all the people who suffer from depression don't commit crimes.☝

It is important for us not to want the autistic one to communicate with others like the ones who don't suffer from the asperger syndrome,or not to extend their objects in which they take an interest.☝

It seems that almost all of the autistic ones recognize that each of their behaviors have been done with each of their own will.If others deny what the autistic people recognize,the ones who have the asperger syndrome feel huge stress.😫

No.417 14/09/13 23:13
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 416 【Asperger syndrome.】

《Actual condition as development disorder.》

There are some opinions concerning whether or not the asperger syndrome is equal to autism in which the autistic people isn't handicapped concerning their intellectual.Few people have distinguished between the two nowadays.😃

Some people regard the asperger syndrome as slight autism,but even if the autistic one isn't handicapped concerning intellectual ability,some problems happen between human relations in society.😥

In short,while the one who has the asperger syndrome doesn't suffer from intellectual disorder,it doesn't always mean that there is no problem on the autistic one.☝

As for being intelligent or unintelligent,we think the intelligent one has higher ability of supporting itself than unintelligent one.

However,as to a grown-up who has the asperger syndrome, being intelligent isn't always connected with getting a stable job.

No.418 14/09/16 22:20
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 417 【Asperger syndrome.】

《Actual condition as development disorder.》

As for some peculiarities of asperger syndrome,when trying to get a job,the syndrome is obstacle to the autistic people whether they have high or low intellectual.😃

Comparing them with other handicapped like mentally retarded ones 知的障害者 who can be received assistance,they aren't retarded mentally at all,so they aren't distinguished from ordinary ones.As a result,there had never been support for them.😱

Recognition for asperger syndrome and autism without being retarded mentally has become high with some laws,what is called 発達障害者支援法 since 2005,but the recognition for the syndrome seems to be still low in Japan.The autistic ones have been easy to wreck in their human relations.😫

《Discussion of whether or not we should reagrd the asperger syndrome as the handicap.》

There has been a discussion in which neither we should think the asperger syndrome is the handicap,nor it's an object for medical treatment.😣

No.419 14/10/19 22:12
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Iguazu national park.】

《A waterfall of which width is about 2700 meters,from which a big rivers are falling down into some cracks on the earth.》

A large river of Iguazu are flowing,meandering through Brazilian forest.When reaching border between Brazil and Argentina,the river curves a lot.There are huge cracks on the earth ahead of the curve.😲

The Iguazu's currents change into 275 waterfalls of varied sizes and drop on the パラナ river tremendously with a splash.‼

The waterfall is one of the three greatest ones in the world.Its width is no less than 2700 meters,and it's horseshoe-shaped.Its deepest part thundered so much that we call it the devil's windpipe 喉笛.👿

There is an attraction in which a boat plunges into a basin of the waterfall.It's the highlight.👍

There are some rare creatures like tapirs 獏 which is said they eat our dreams,green iguana,jaguars,dorado of golden fish in the national park.♓

No.420 14/10/20 22:39
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【What I've thought.】

I'm going to express on world heritage mainly,though it's just that I'll try to say content of a book『世界遺産絶景 111』, published by 宝島社.😳

I've never been abroad,but I may express lots of the world heritages without hesitation as if I looked at them actually.😳

When expressing some sentences in English exactly,it may not be difficult if we have English ability to some extent.😃

On the other hand,when looking at something splendid,trying to express in English how wonderful it is,without power of expression and sensitivity,no one can describe how fantastic it's.😚

Do I have such the faculty? To my sorrow,I'm afraid I don't.The book in relation to the world heritage has photographs which have magnificent views.☺

Even if I try to express what a superb view it is,I'm afraid I can't.I don't think I want to complain,but…I'm forced to think English is profound.😱

When being worried about something hard,I make it a rule to drink.Cheer up!🍻

No.421 14/10/25 00:31
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【New Caledonia's lagoon】

《The island which is the closest to the heavn.The thing like the biggest coral in the world spreads over there.}

New Caledonia is famous for scenes in a novel of『天国に一番近い島』.There are so much prominet coral reefs that the island is registered as the world heritages.☺

The lagoon means here a lake composed of sea water which is surrounded by islands of coral reefs.The coral reefs are more beautiful than any other things in the world,and are diverse eras from the ancient one which has already been a fossil to modern one which goes on growing up even just now is piled.🌴

Actually,if diving into the sea there,there are lots of coral reefs as if they were capillaries 毛細血管,or there are plenty of caves strange shape in the seabed.✨

Both on the island and under the sea,it is as though an ancient paradise spread over there.When looking at the color of the sea,it's actually the wide blue sea,I'm wondering.😲

No.422 14/10/26 00:18
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【ウォータートン・グレーシャー】

《A superb view where the Rocky Mountains meets with a great prairie.It belongs to the U.S.A.and Canada.》

The place is well-known for a superb view where the Rocky Mountains come across the great prairie.We can enjoy untouched grand great nature there.☺

There are two national parks.The one belongs to the U.S.A.They call it グレーシャー.The other is in Canada.It's ウォータートン.They have been integrated as a symbol of cooperation between the two countries since 1932.😃

There is a highway of which length is no less than 1360 kilometers,and it is put in good condition.We can watch magnificent views like the Rocky Mountains,lakes,ravines,and wilid animals in the great prairie.🌋

The geographic feature is formed by the movement of the movement of the earth's crust and glacier.The geographic feature where the huge craggy mountains suddenly appear in the great prairie is said that it disproves common sense on the geology.😲

No.423 14/10/30 20:53
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【G?reme ギョレメ national park and groups of caves in Cappadocia.】

《The town where there are lots of rocks of which shape are mushroom had been established by some Christians,who ran away from persecutions.》

Cappadocia area lies at Anatolia highland of Turkish central.There are some areas bristling with countless craggy rocks 岩山 of which shapes are mushrooms and point of a rockets in G?reme national park.🍄

Raining and blowing wind for a long time caused the erosion,as a result,there is such the illusory scene there,but when watching the rocks,there are plenty of square holes there.😲

To tell the truth,the craggy rocks are used as their houses.A lot of Christians ran away from oppression by Roman Empire from the beginning in the 4th century.They increased to 60 thousand in the 7th century.⛪

Lots of craggy rocks were being used as churche and house,there are 36 spaces of cities under ground as if they were mazes.

No.424 14/11/05 23:31
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 423 【G?oreme national park and groups of caves in Cappadocia.】

《Supplementation,and so on.》

To tell the truth,I have little knowledge on the national park,I'd never heard its name until I described it.😳

When looking up its name in the Google,it includes ?,so I described as it is.By the way,I've wanted to describe how nice the world heritages are,but to my sorrow I've not.😳

I want to improve power of expression,but what should I do? Should I read a lot of books? However,it's not enough,I'm wondering.😥

Sensitivity is more important than any other thing,I'm sure.It's acute sensitivity,but I have to make much of ability to express myself in English.I find it difficult.😩

I'm getting old,but I still have a long way to go before I achieve my aim.Without drinking,I have to study English hard,but all words and no action.I can't resist temptation of drinking.😚

Drinking too much have prevented me from studying English,so I should stop,or refrain from drinking,but…💦

No.425 14/11/07 22:46
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The Gseat Wall of China.】

《Wall for defense which winds on the peak and expands around ridge is the longest in the world.》

Chinese emperor,what is called 始皇帝 made the people build the great wall of China in order to defend China against the Huns きょうど.The wall expands from Bo Hai 渤海 to inland.Its length is about 3.000 Kilometers.😲

It's equal to the length from Hokkaido area to Iriomote island.In short,the wall is as long as the Japanese Islands themselves.🗾

It's been said that it's only building which is seen from the moon since long long ago,but has anyone seen it from the moon in ancient time?🌙

If including double parts and others which don't exist at present,some people say its full length reaches about no less than 6.000 kilometers.😱

Height of the wall in the suburbs of Beijing is about 8.5 meters,width of the floor is 5.8 meters.There are garrisons 駐屯地 every 120 meters.😃

The wall looks as if it wound the border and covered the whole China.😚

No.426 14/11/09 11:20
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【A group of fiord in Western Norway.】

《A magnificent view of fiord where waterfall and precipice 崖 rise sharply.》

What is the fiord? When glacier moves, erosion begins,and a bay of which shape is a V of alphabet is created.The bay is long and narrow.😃

Norwegian west coast is famous for its geographical features of fiord,the most beautiful two things are registered in the world heritage.

As to the fiord of ネーロイ,its width is narrow,but its length reaches no less than 205 kilometers.It's the longest fiord in the world.☝

Both of the riversides are surrounded with high mountains,and the high mountains are reflected on the surface of the water.Tourists can enjoy it from the boats.☺

Other one of ガイランゲル lies in the deepest part in the place as if it were a lake.It's an outstanding sightseeing spot in a beautiful Norwegian village.☺

No.427 14/11/09 12:22
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Area of greater blue mountains.】

《What is called a grand canyon in Australia which is in green haze.》

The blue mountains lie in the southeast of Australia. They call them what they call Australian Grand Canyon owing to its geographic features.🌋

The height of the precipice eroded with glaciers reaches no less than almost 1.300 meters.

There is an obvious different part between the Grand Canyon of the both of the American and the Australian.

All the precipices and valleys are covered with green in the Australian one.It becomes a huge forest of which size reaches about a million hectares.Plenty of eucalyptus trees bristle in the forest.They are over 30 meters.

Strange to say,the atmosphere over the forest looks green in the haze,for oil included in the eucalyptuses are vaporized into the air,and the atmosphere reflects the sunshine,so it looks green.

It's indeed the forests and mountains which are buried into green.😃

No.428 14/11/09 13:24
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【A group of area where nature is being protected in アイール and テレネ.It belongs to Niger.】

《Burning desert where nomads 遊牧民 have existed.》

It lies in southern part of the central Sahara Desert.アイール and テレネ are places where it reminds us the surface of the moon where there is just dry sand and rock.Therefore water is very precious fortune.🌙

Its temperature is over 50℃ in summer,is below 0℃ in winter.The nomads live in the merciless place.They dig some wells,and make few fields.They leave the camels out to the desert,and move with traditional caravan of camels.🐫

In spite of being in so severe place, some animals and plants fit the environment admirably.Roughly speaking,40 kinds of mammals such as baboons 狒狒,monkeys,sheep,and bird like ostriches inhabit there,so the areais an object for protection.🙊

However,as long as looking at its photo,I don't think some creatures inhabit there,there is only sand as far as I can see it.I don't feel like going there a bit.🙊

No.429 14/11/09 17:34
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【A group of Nubian remains from アブ・シンベル to フィラエ,which belongs to Egypt.】

《A great shrine where huge statues of Ramses line up, which were built in the 13th century B.C.》

Ramses Ⅱ built the アブ・シンベル shrine along the Nile in order to show off his influence in the 13th century B.C.when the Egyptian and the Hittite controlled the Orient world.👑

Four statues of Ramses line up in front of the shrine.The height is about 20meters.Its depth is 63 meters.

There is a statue of the sun god,and other one who created the universe,and another of Ramses in the shrine.A situations of a war was painted on its walls.😍

Except for the heads,the statues of Ramses had been buried under ground until they were discovered at the beginning of the 19th century.It was at the end of the 19th century when whole of the statues were digged out.👑

The morning sun shines into the depth of inside the shrine on both the autumnal and spring equinox.春分、秋分☀

I'm wondering if they built the shrine like that.😲

No.430 14/11/12 22:09
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【チンクエ・テッレ】

《A port town of magnificent view where plenty of house are clustered close together on a steep precipice.It belongs to Italy.》

It lies in westnorthern part of Italy.It's in the coastline which faces the Ligurian Sea.The チンクエ・テッレ means five villages in Italian language.🌴

The one village where houses stand in a line on the precipice,other one where there are churches on a cliff.🌊

The houses which have pastel colors stand close together in small shoreline,terraced field of grape,lemon and olive spread over a slope which rises from back of the houses.It's a scenic spot of tourist area.☺

It's about a thousand years ago when the some forts were built with the villages.They kept some infrastructure on the small precipice and slope in order to defend from foreign enemy.😲

In a word,the superb view is the fruit of their wisdom.The houses look as if they were unified in the rock.A poet,Byron praised the place highly.👍

No.431 14/11/13 05:34
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【North America where violent ravines stand in a row.】

North American continent has so rich nature that natural heritages account for more than half its registered world heritage,especially national or natural parks of ravines are a lot and attract attention.☺

Each area has each color and shape as if each earth roared.We can feel it with our own eyes.👀

【Yosemite National Park.】

《A tremendous ravine made of granite 花崗岩 created with glaciers.》

Yosemite National Park lies in the Sierra Nevada which runs the length of the State of California,it's proud of its natural grand view in the America.🇺

The place has a nickname where Gods have a lot of fun.The total length of the ravine is 13 kilometers.There is a monolith 一枚岩,エル・キャピタン,of which height is 914 meters,and there is a half doom of huge round granite as if someone cut it with a knife near the ravine.😲

Other grand panorama is Yosemite waterfall 739 meters,and more than 300 glacial lake.Their bottoms are so shallow that…

No.432 14/11/14 22:59
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 431 【Yosemite National Park.】

The bottoms are very shallow and clear.The number of the glacial lakes is no less than about 300.The geographical features were created with glaciers,and they're made of such the hard grantie that without falling to pieces,landscapes of the ice age have been left until now.❄

There is wood of giant sequoia near the south gate of the Yosemite Park.Some of the trees are about 2700 years old,and some of their diameters are around 10 meters.[クローバー]

Plenty of various creatures such as American national bird,白頭鷲,squirrel,deer inhabit in the prairie of the park.☺

The single slab of rock,the エル・キャピタル is a holy place for rock climbers.👍

By the way,whenever I look at the photographs of the world heritage,I feel like going there.I feel as if my heart were washed clean.I wish I could enough money and time to do it.😂

I wish I could win a lottery chicket…😩

No.433 14/11/15 07:39
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The national park of Great Smoky Mountains.】

《Southern rich forest and mountain covered with the deep fog.》

Rivers and waterfalls among the deep forest of deciduous trees 落葉樹,and tremendous rocks.Even a mountain path creates mysterious atmosphere there,for all around the place is with shrouded with fog.☺

The place in the southern part of the U.S.A. The great smoky in the Applachian Mountains.There are waterfalls and rivers of rapid stream flowing from high slopes everywhere in the deep valley of the park.🇺

Its temperature is comparatively warm even in winter,humid wind blows from the Atlantic Ocean.These factors make the greater part of a year the mountain enveloped in the fog.😲

The environment of high temperature and wet ground has creates fertile trees and moss,and has become a paradise for animals.Some of the animals are used for furs.☀

No.434 14/11/15 09:49
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Hawaian volcanic national park.】

《The marvelous volcanos where we can watch lava gush in the ocean.》

Kilauea Mountains in the Hawaian islands is famous for its volcanos which has been the most active in the world.They erupt intermittently even at the moment.🌋

There is the black earth made of lava which has become cold and hard.New lava gushs over the earth as if the fire blazed up.🔥

The Hawaian volcanos are unique,for it has so little viscous 粘性 that we can figure out the speed of the lava gushs,and we can approach the volcanos and watch the eruption pretty near the craters.🌋

The volcanos are just right object for volcalogists and are good places for a group tour who observes the eruption.Some parts of the lava gush into the ocean with steam.🌋

Thus,Hawaian islands go on expanding,changing their shapes.The lava continues gushing from a depth of about 6.000 meters,and have created volcanos of which sea level is over 4.000 meters.It's taken a long time extremely.😲

No.435 14/11/16 06:55
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The Statue of Liberty】

《Symbol of liberty which stands up on a little island in the New York bay.》

In the last scene of a movie,what is called『猿の惑星』,only the part of the face of the statue of Liberty appeared from the sand,it means that the planet turn out be the earth.🌏

Its formal name is the statue which shines on the liberty all over the world.The statue has gone on holding the torch high in the air on the small island in the New York bay not only for the Americans,but also other people in the world as the symbol aiming at the liberty.🇺

The statue has the written oath for independence in its left hand,and treads on the chain which is the symbol of an autocracy 専制政治 with its right foot.😃

There is an observation deck 展望台 on its crown,where they can watch a panorama view of skyscraper in Manhattan.If watching the statue from on the ferry,it shines blue,and look brave.It's also a grand view.☺

No.436 14/11/16 12:57
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【What I've thought.】

I've wanted to be a splendid English speaker,and to stop drinking.When drinking,and being drunken too much,I'm forced to waste plenty of time.I hate it,in particular when being sober up.😒

Needless to say,I can't live to be 200 years old,I'll be dead after thirty years later.The time in my life isn't limitless,so I want spend my time for something useful.😤

However,I find it hard,for I'm afraid I'm alcoholic.I'm a kind of an addict, perhaps.It doesn't always mean that without drinking I can't lead my everyday life.☝

However,I sometimes can't resist the temptation of drinking,especially when being hungry,or facing something gloomy,or unpleasant.😥

I'm sure I need a relaxation and so on.Both studying English and stopping drinking need patience.It's my own choice,no one forces me to study nor to stop drink,but to my sorrow,I'm not bearable at all.😣

I should make more clear concrete plan.What kind of plan should I have?I have to think it over after drinking.😂

No.437 14/11/23 08:11
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The national park of mammoth cave.】

《The greatest class of limestone cave in the world.Stalactites 鍾乳石 are jumbled up intricately there.》

The mammoth cave lies in the southern part of the U.S.A.being on the hill in the State of Kentucky.It's the largest class in the world.It extends from 60 to a thousand meters below the ground.😃

Its total extension is over 500 kilometers.Its width is 20 meters,height is 12 meters.It's by far bigger than Japanese ones.😲

The stalactites' shapes are mysterious.Some look like crease in a curtain,others are grain,and another winds as if it were a wave.Stalagmites 石筍 jut out both from upper and lower part over the stalactites.🙌

There is also a lake in such a deep place of underground.It shines,and looks emerald green.The mysterious view is being lit up,as if something monstrous appeared.😨

Except for the places where being lit up,it's a dark world.Fish is white,and has no eyes.Shrimps are colorless,for it's the dark world.

No.438 14/11/23 15:16
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Glacial bay.】

《A magnificent view of an iceberg in which huge glaciers collapse with thundering sound.》

It's a group of four mountainous park which stretches over Canada and America.It's said when an adventurer come there about two hundred years ago,the whole bay was covered with ice,the area used to be a great glacier.❄

The glacier has been falling to pieces for about two hundred years,the bay becomes the one on which some glaciers float.If comparing the present bay with the one in the past,the glacier retreats almost 100 kilometers.💦💦💦

Please think of the 💦 as a splash.😳

Tips of the floating glacier collapse with huge thundering sound and splash.Its scene is tremendous itself.🙌

Glaciers convey mineral into the sea,and planktons are generated.Varied whales migrate for the planktons and come to the bay.🐳

By the way, speaking of the whale,why have the Americans intervened in our country's custom what we eat,even if the mammal is smart?🐳

No.439 14/11/23 21:55
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【A natural park in the State where dinosaurs lie beneath the ground.】

《Desolated valley made of strangely shaped rocks where fossils of large-sized dinosaurs lie under the ground.》

A basin where there are dry craggy rocks lies in the southern west part of Canada.It s so deserted that they call it bad land.If going there we'll feel as if we strayed into the Mars,I'm sure.🐙

However,it's not creatures from outer space but dinosaurs' fossils which lie there.It's said that the most dinosaurs' fossils are excavated there.😃

Large scale of research for excavation has started from the 1980s,they have discovered 25 kinds,more than 60 bodies of dinosaurs.☀

The place used to be a kingdom for tremendous dinosaurs like a tyranosaurus and pteranodon until the gigantic meteorite collided with the globe.🔥

By the way,as for names of some dinosaurs,they have saurus at the end of the names.I guess that they originate from the dinosaur.💡

No.440 14/11/24 20:49
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【What I've thought.】

I've tried to express superb view of the world heritage so far,but to my sorrow,I find it impossible.I've expressed on the magnificent view of the world heritages,being based on a book of『 一生に一度は行きたい世界遺産絶景.』🌋

Every world heritage has phot of every magnificent view.The photos prevent me from expressing,The photos are beautiful,but in contrast to the photos,my English is poor.😳

I used to try to be a translator,but I was forced to give it up.It's the right choice,thought I hate to say it.😚

I've wanted to express everything in English,but at the same time,it seems to be a lot of things which I can't,but it has nothing to do with my English ability.😩

As for myself,I'm sure it's worthless,so I can't express it in English.😳

If starting to express something,I want to finish it,but otherwise,I have to announce I give it up.😫

My English isn't suitable for something literary.😂

No.441 14/11/29 11:48
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Worldwide economic crisis has ended up breaking out!】

I'm going to express worldwide economic crisis from now on,being based on『45分でわかる、14歳からの世界金融危機』The phrase of worldwide economic panic seems to be long a little,so I make it a rule to abbreviate it.I call it the panic.😃

『The panic comes to us rapidly.』

A major brokerage firm,what is called リーマン Brothers,its management collapsed in 2009.It was a great shock for the people who worked in the financial world.😲

Contrary to it,almost all of the others seemed to think like that.“It doesn't matter at all.I have nothing to do with it.”but after that it was a tremendous shock for not only Japanese economy but the economy in the world.👎

We've thought Toyota automobile company had established a firm position in economy both inside and outside Japan,so we call it“Toyota which controls the worldwide economy.”🚗

However,to my surprise,its management had a deficit then.Moreover Japanese manufacturing industry fell into a situation…😲

No.442 14/11/29 16:18
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 441 【The worldwide economic crisis has ended up breaking out.】

The Japanese manufacturing industry fell into a situation in which it had been collapsed.The situation made the Toyota break off contracts with temporary staff in the middle of a term of the contract.🔥🚗💨

The breaking off the contract gave rise to a word on everyone's lips.It's a what is called『派遣切り』in the Japanese.😥

The phrase of the financial crisis,or other one of anxiety about the financial used to be adopted then,but the recognition was overly optimistic.The worldwide panic has actually been under way just now.😨

By the way,I made a mistake in the title of【】.Instead of the financial crisis,I should have used economic panic.I couldn't recognize the difference between them until now.😳

Speaking of the worldwide panic,American stock market slumped seriously in 1929.It made the worldwide economy fall in the depth of a depression.It's just a historical event in textbook,but…

No.443 14/11/29 19:12
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 442 【The worldwide economic crisis has ended up breaking out!】

Speaking of the worldwide panic,it's a historical event which we learned in a class of the world history in junior high school,or in high school,but in fact it's happened again.

We are witnesses of the historical event! However,the situation doesn't seem to be so easy,for it's the panic.💦

Lots of people's salaries have dropped sharply because some were fired suddemly,others couldn't work overtime any more.Another has little bonus at the end of the year.💸

Lots of people seem to be anxious about their job like the next.“What happens on my job in the future?”😥

While a depression usually comes to us gradually,the panic occurs suddenly,and economy falls into a bad situation extremely.😱

It's expressed 恐慌 in Chinese character.As the phrase shows,we fear it,and lose our presence of mind in the panic.

The book of the panic was written in 2009.Its situations may havve changed a little.

No.444 14/11/30 05:54
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Worldwide economic panic has ended up breaking out.】

『Financial anxiety makes an economy stop.』

Lehman Brothers Holdings' management collapsed.It has caused the worldwide panic.😣

Financial institutions tended to have suspicion.The suspicion produced fear so much that the suspicion prevented funds from going smoothly.⤵

As a result,the Lehman Brothers Holdings' management declined.When funds stop going well,the economy itself becomes something strange,manufacturing industry is also damaged greatly.😔

The finance originally does much to reduce friction among plenty of companies so as to be helpful for them.In short,the finance is,so to speak,lubricating oil 潤滑油 for the economy.💡

Without the lubricating oil,things don't go well.The collapse of the Lehman Brothers' management have made us feel deeply grateful for the finance.😫

There is only a way to get out of the panic.We have to do away with the anxiety for the finance,but it doesn't seem to be easy.In addition,…

No.445 14/11/30 06:49
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 444 【Worldwide economic panic has ended up breaking out.】

『Financial anxiety makes the economy stop.』

Even if we can get rid of the anxiety for the finance,it'll take a lot of time to revive the economy itself.💦

The worldwide panic happened in 1929.Then the depression dragged on,the people were getting more and more degenerated day by day.Relations among the countries deteriorated,World WarⅡ brought about at last.🆚

The war made the people get out of the economic panic,for they produced lots of weapons,ammunition 弾薬.They used the weapons so as to destroy the cities.As a result,they needed a big scale of public enterprise in order to rebuild the cities.😱

Wasting lots of money made the people overcome the economic panic in the past at last,but we must not make war break out so as to get out of the panic at present.🙅

If wanting to maintain the peace,we are forced to try to get rid of the anxiety for the finance steadily.😥

By the way,why did the financial anxiety happen? It…

No.446 14/11/30 08:21
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Subprime loan collapsed.】

『Housing loans for people with low income.』

The financial anxiety,or financial crisis have started from the collapse of subprime loans.☝

The sub of the subprime loan originally means a second one,or lower level.The prime loan in the U.S.A.is the housing loan for ordinary people.🏠

Contrary to it,the subprime loan is lower rank a little,for the loan lends the money to the people who are not clear in relation to their abilities for paying back the money.😚

The loan lends the money to a person who doesn't have fixed job,or to other one who has low income because of being engaged in only a part-time job.😚

Besides,the loan lends the money to even another one whose paying back for the credit card was overdue.That kind of system doesn't to seem to be in Japan,but it does in the U.S.A.🇺

The system itself is good,for they also want houses,and have possibilities of working hard and being rich.America is a country where infinite possibilities spread over…

No.447 14/11/30 11:17
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 446 【Subprime loan collapsed.】

『Housing loan for people with low income.』

In a word,America is a country which has consolation matches 敗者復活戦.Why was the system like the subprime loan realized? Because the country could control its risk.The subprime loan is,as it were, equivalent to a consumer finance for the housing loan.🏠

『Consumer finance for housing loan.』

If making use of the housing loan in Japan,financial institutions inspect the users strictly.The financial institutions examine the users' annual income,plans for paying back money fairly.Needless to say,the houses which the users get have to be security for the loan.💰

Contrary to it,since the amount of money which the users borrow in the consumer loan is small,the inspection is easy in Japan.As long as they show an identification card like a driver's license,they can borrow money. 💰

However,the interest is higher than those of an ordinary banks.All the users can't pay back the money perfectly, therefore…

No.448 14/11/30 12:19
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 447 【Subprime loan collapsed.】

『Consumer finance for housing loan.』

The shortfall is made up with high interest.When lending money to the fixed people in the consumer finance,there have been accumulated data for a long time.The data indicate how much people can't pay back the money.☝

Being based on the data,the lenders can figure roughly like that.

The high interest is all right.Even if some people can't pay back the money,the shortfall is made up with the amount of the money which the other people can pay back.👌

American subprime loan is like that.They assumed that there were some people who can't pay back the money,and raised the interest,so they lend the money to lots of people as the housing loan.💰

『Its precondition was rising the price of the houses.』

There used to be some precondition for the subprime loan.It was an estimate that the price of the house still continued to rise.😍

If payment for the housing loan stops,the lenders have only to take away the house and …

No.449 14/11/30 13:07
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 448 【Subprime loan collapsed.】

『Its precondition was price of the houses continued to rise.』

If stopping the payment for the housing loan,the lenders have only to take away the houses and land from the borrowers as security,and to put them up for auction.🏠

The price of the houses used to continue to pick up in the U.S.A.then.If taking away the security and selling it at the auction,the lenders could win larger amount of money than that they lent.😍

As a result,the companies for the housing loans lent money to the people easily as finance for housing.On the other hand,the borrowers had reasons why they could borrow the money at ease.😠

American system for the housing loan is different from that of Japan.If taking advantage of the housing loan and building a house in Japan,when being unable to pay back the money,the house will be confiscated 没収 in Japan.😭

Even if after the house was taken away,if housing loans are still left,the borrowers must go on paying back.😚

No.450 14/12/14 00:22
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 449 【Subprime loan collapsed.】

《Its precondition was prices of house rose.》

As a result,when making a plan for housing loan,we the Japanese are forced to be cautious,but they aren't in the U.S.A.When being taken away the collateral 担保,it's an end.The debt disappears.🏠

Therefore,the ones who borrow some money for the housing loan borrow even large amoun of money easily,for they'll think if they can't pay back,they have only to return the life of an apartment house.😚

Contrary to it,if not being able to pay back the money,not only we lose our own houses,but we must continue to pay back the money for the loan in our life time,in spite of not living in the houses.😭

Both of the ones who borrowed the money and others who lent had a feeling like the next.“If being unable to pay back the money,it's just that the house will be sold out,it's all right.👍

Both of their intention were in perfect harmony so much that the subprime loan had spread over among the Americans.🏠

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

日記掲示板のスレ一覧

携帯日記を書いてみんなに公開しよう📓 ブログよりも簡単に今すぐ匿名の日記がかけます。

• レス新
  • 人気
  • スレ新
  • レス少
新しくスレを作成する