注目の話題
食事の予定日になっても返信なし
評価してください こんな僕は人生負け組でしょうか?
男性心理と女性心理

Let's enjoy English!Ⅱ

レス500 HIT数 919246 あ+ あ-

燻し銀三( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )
15/03/07 20:23(更新日時)

I'm going to start a new thread from now on.Whenever I started to express the new threads,I used to do something interesting here,but to my sorrow,it doesn't occur to me anything at all.😳

Needless to say,I'm sure it'll be all right even if I start with only one phrase“I'm going to begin from now on”😃

However I hate it,for almost all of the other space remain as it is.How wasteful it's!😚

However,to my sorrow,my expressions aren't always worth reading.😂

By the way,the rainy season is over,I'm wondering.It means that an intense heat has started this year.Whenever I heard the word of the intense heat,I think I'll lose my weight.☝

It's regrettable that I need not have been worried about it until now.😂

I wish I could go for a drink! A beer garden may be suitable for this night,for there is the Star Festival 七夕 tonight,though I'm afraid I can't recognize both of the Vega and Altair 織り姫と彦星⭐

Moreover,when being too much drunken,instead of watching the stars,I'll go for other bar…🍻

14/06/22 00:16 追記
I've wanted to fill this thread with English within a year,but I find it impossible.

I'm going to describe financial crisis in the past,and superb views in the world in the near future.

14/09/07 21:19 追記
I've expressed myself in English for a few years in order to improve to my English ability,but to my sorrow,it has limit,for it's just self-education.What should I do?😥

No.1971806 13/07/07 18:35(スレ作成日時)

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

No.101 13/09/19 02:04
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 99 【South Africa】 《Its prison becomes a tourist spot》 Instead of the p… 【South Africa】

《Its prison becomes a tourist spot.》

Johannesburg is a great city like Sydney,or San Francisco,and its streets are lined with neat rows of stores and houses like Europe.While its infrastructure such as airports or roads is good,its large-scale nature is also preserved enough.In Johannesburg,we can chase wild animals in the daytime,enjoy a splendid night in the big city.🌠

Its GDP accounts for 40% in the whole Africa south of Saharan Desert,and reaches to no less than 80% in the 14 countries which join in SADC 南部アフリカ開発共同体💰

Not only its gold and diamond are well-known,but deposits 埋蔵量 and amount of production for what is called rare metal such as chromium,platinum,and vanadium command the great part of share in the world.The mineral resources is a driving force which has made the South African economy develop so far.👍

More than 50 Japanese companies advance in the South Africa,and mineral resources and farm products are imported in Japan.😺

• << 103 【South Africa】 《Its prison becomes a tourist spot.》 Japan depends on South Africa in regard to the mineral resources.To be concrete,vanadium is 62%,chromium is 67%,platinum is 34%,and gold is 20%.☝ After the apartheid was abolished completely,South Africa has been stable in relation to its politics and economy,but it doesn't always mean the country has no problems.💧 Income differential 所得格差 between blacks and whites is so big that it's the second worst in the world,next to Brazil.The country has also been worried about the high unemployment rate.It's said it'll take plenty of time for the both settlements.😥 【Madagascar】 『In spite of being Africa,it's the Southeast Asia?』 《The people who eat rice as the staple food.》 Its amount of consumption for rice a single nation is more than other one in Japan.It's Madagascar in Africa.It's an island country which lies away from the coast of Southern African continent.🍚 By the way,speaking of the rice,I want to eat something delicious,for I'm hungry.😚

No.102 13/09/20 05:03
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 100 【What should we do in order to convey heat created with an atomic reac… 【What should we do in order to convey heat created with the atomic reactor?】

《Candidates for conductor of heat.》

In addition,a large amount of heat have to be carried wit the conductor of heat so efficiently that it flows very quickly.😃

Therefore,in an ordinary sense,if a matter for the conductor of heat is heavy,to be exact,it means when its density is very high,pipe laying for the conductor of heat will be forced to be thick,so it isn't realistic.Needless to say,if it burns easily,it isn't desirable at all.🙅

《The conductor of heat serves as a material of moderator》

As a result,the most appropriate the conductor of heat,or the refrigerant is water,or heavy water.Instead of hydrogen,heavy hydrogen is used for the heavy water,especially the heavy hydrogen which doesn't absorb neutrons very much.🙆

However,the heavy water is both little and expensive,so we usually adopt light water for the refrigerant.Then atoms of the hydrogen work as a moderator for the neutron,so it's very useful.👍

• << 104 【What should we do so as to convey heat created with an atomic reactor?】 《What I've thought》 In this way,we use the light water for an atomic reactor,so we call the equipment a light water reactor.😃 By the way,it seems that the light water means tap water 水道水.While there is the heavy water for which heavy hydrogen is used,we call the tap water the light one for the sake of convenience,I'm wondering.😚 In short,when wanting to make the atomic reactor cool,we usually use the tap water.It's so simple that I'm forced to think that I shouldn't have expressed it with such the long sentences.It's ridiculous.😩 【What should we do in order to protect from radiation?】 One of the worst weak point in regard to the atomic reactor is that not only energy but also fission products 核分裂生成物 are generated in the atomic reactor,and the fission products is radioactive material which has strong radioactivity,and it releases strong radiation.⚠ To be continued.😃

No.103 13/09/20 05:57
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 101 【South Africa】 《Its prison becomes a tourist spot.》 Johannesburg is… 【South Africa】

《Its prison becomes a tourist spot.》

Japan depends on South Africa in regard to the mineral resources.To be concrete,vanadium is 62%,chromium is 67%,platinum is 34%,and gold is 20%.☝

After the apartheid was abolished completely,South Africa has been stable in relation to its politics and economy,but it doesn't always mean the country has no problems.💧

Income differential 所得格差 between blacks and whites is so big that it's the second worst in the world,next to Brazil.The country has also been worried about the high unemployment rate.It's said it'll take plenty of time for the both settlements.😥

【Madagascar】

『In spite of being Africa,it's the Southeast Asia?』

《The people who eat rice as the staple food.》

Its amount of consumption for rice a single nation is more than other one in Japan.It's Madagascar in Africa.It's an island country which lies away from the coast of Southern African continent.🍚

By the way,speaking of the rice,I want to eat something delicious,for I'm hungry.😚

• << 105 【In spite of being Africa,it's the southeast Asia?】 Farming villages in Madagascar are permeated with paddy fields 水田,rural landscape which make us the Japanese feel relieved will spread out right before our eyes if being there.🍙 Its language has nothing to do with the one in the African continent of its opposite bank.Its language is rather clearly connected with the one of Indonesia or Malaysia which are far away no less than 6400 km from there,unexpectedly its language belongs to Indonesia.😲 The language of Madagascar is closer than the one in the Maluccas モルッカ諸島 in Indonesian eastern area in relation to Indonesian official language.It's said that the people in Madagascar have abundant Indonesian proverbs,they cite the old common saying ことわざ from time to time.😃 When a lot of African countries were independent,they usually adopted the language of suzerain state 宗主国 as an official language,contrary to it,the people in Madagascar chose…

No.104 13/09/20 22:57
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 102 【What should we do in order to convey heat created with the atomic rea… 【What should we do so as to convey heat created with an atomic reactor?】

《What I've thought》

In this way,we use the light water for an atomic reactor,so we call the equipment a light water reactor.😃

By the way,it seems that the light water means tap water 水道水.While there is the heavy water for which heavy hydrogen is used,we call the tap water the light one for the sake of convenience,I'm wondering.😚

In short,when wanting to make the atomic reactor cool,we usually use the tap water.It's so simple that I'm forced to think that I shouldn't have expressed it with such the long sentences.It's ridiculous.😩

【What should we do in order to protect from radiation?】

One of the worst weak point in regard to the atomic reactor is that not only energy but also fission products 核分裂生成物 are generated in the atomic reactor,and the fission products is radioactive material which has strong radioactivity,and it releases strong radiation.⚠

To be continued.😃

• << 106 【What should we do so as to protect from radiation?】 We must not make the radioactive material and radiation leak outside the atomic reactor.🙅 《An apparatus which shields toxic substance.》 We must prevent both radioactive material and radiation from leaking outside circumstance.We call the apparatus which shields the toxic substance a blocking equipment.😚 The blocking equipment envelops around the nuclear reactor over and over again.If saying in details,it'll be endless,but generally speaking,there are two types.The one is a container on which is put pressure.The other is the one of a hangar 格納庫.😃 《The container on which is put pressure》 The container on which is put pressure has a nuclear fuel rod,control rod for the nuclear fuel,and moderator 減速材 serves as refrigerator 冷却材.The nuclear fuel rod is made from or of uranium 235.The control rod is substance which absorbs neutrons.The container is the heart of an atomic reactor.😃

No.105 13/09/21 05:51
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 103 【South Africa】 《Its prison becomes a tourist spot.》 Japan depends o… 【In spite of being Africa,it's the southeast Asia?】

Farming villages in Madagascar are permeated with paddy fields 水田,rural landscape which make us the Japanese feel relieved will spread out right before our eyes if being there.🍙

Its language has nothing to do with the one in the African continent of its opposite bank.Its language is rather clearly connected with the one of Indonesia or Malaysia which are far away no less than 6400 km from there,unexpectedly its language belongs to Indonesia.😲

The language of Madagascar is closer than the one in the Maluccas モルッカ諸島 in Indonesian eastern area in relation to Indonesian official language.It's said that the people in Madagascar have abundant Indonesian proverbs,they cite the old common saying ことわざ from time to time.😃

When a lot of African countries were independent,they usually adopted the language of suzerain state 宗主国 as an official language,contrary to it,the people in Madagascar chose…

• << 107 【Madagascar】 《In spite of being Africa,it's the southeast Asia?》 Without being irresolute,they adopted the language of Madagascar of which Indonesian ancestry as official language.There are plenty of immigrants from African continent,and the present people in Madagascar are of mixed Madagascar and foreign countries' parentage,so we find it hard to recognize difference between their faces,but they and the Mongoloid are blood relatives like we the Japanese.😃 However,there are a lot of mysteries about ancestors of the people in Madagascar.Who moved from the Sotheast Asia to the African continent exactly? Why and when did they carry it?😱 Though it still remains mysterious,it's sure that it was long,long long ago before the times of Great voyages in the past history.😚 It's well-known that the people in Madagascar of Indonesian ancestry used to live in Madagascar in AD 1.000,therefore they must have moved there before then,and there is a possibility of…😃

No.106 13/09/22 14:42
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 104 【What should we do so as to convey heat created with an atomic reactor… 【What should we do so as to protect from radiation?】

We must not make the radioactive material and radiation leak outside the atomic reactor.🙅

《An apparatus which shields toxic substance.》

We must prevent both radioactive material and radiation from leaking outside circumstance.We call the apparatus which shields the toxic substance a blocking equipment.😚

The blocking equipment envelops around the nuclear reactor over and over again.If saying in details,it'll be endless,but generally speaking,there are two types.The one is a container on which is put pressure.The other is the one of a hangar 格納庫.😃

《The container on which is put pressure》

The container on which is put pressure has a nuclear fuel rod,control rod for the nuclear fuel,and moderator 減速材 serves as refrigerator 冷却材.The nuclear fuel rod is made from or of uranium 235.The control rod is substance which absorbs neutrons.The container is the heart of an atomic reactor.😃

• << 108 【What should we do in order to protect from radiation?】 《The container on which is put pressure.》 The container generates a fission product 核分裂生成物 inside itself,and the heat caused with an atomic fission makes the water hot.The water changes into steam,and the pressure in the container rises.⤴ Therefore,the container has to be pressure and radiation of resistant.It's made of steel and its thickness is no less than several centimeters.😃 《A container of hangar.》 The atomic fission generates radiations like rays of gamma,neutron and so on.Some of them pass through the container on which is put pressure.😥 They cause reaction of atomic nucleus with atmosphere of outside circumstance,and change ingredients of the atmosphere into other ones.😱 Therefore we need a thing which confines the secondary radioactive material and radiation from the material.It's the container of hangar.It's made from massive concrete and steel of which thickness is no less than several centimeters.😃

No.107 13/09/22 21:35
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 105 【In spite of being Africa,it's the southeast Asia?】 Farming vil… 【Madagascar】

《In spite of being Africa,it's the southeast Asia?》

Without being irresolute,they adopted the language of Madagascar of which Indonesian ancestry as official language.There are plenty of immigrants from African continent,and the present people in Madagascar are of mixed Madagascar and foreign countries' parentage,so we find it hard to recognize difference between their faces,but they and the Mongoloid are blood relatives like we the Japanese.😃

However,there are a lot of mysteries about ancestors of the people in Madagascar.Who moved from the Sotheast Asia to the African continent exactly? Why and when did they carry it?😱

Though it still remains mysterious,it's sure that it was long,long long ago before the times of Great voyages in the past history.😚

It's well-known that the people in Madagascar of Indonesian ancestry used to live in Madagascar in AD 1.000,therefore they must have moved there before then,and there is a possibility of…😃

• << 110 【Madagascar】 《In spite of being Africa,it's the Southeast Asia?》 It was from the second harf of the 8th century to the first half of the 9th century when ancestors of the present people in Madagascar may have moved there.😃 シャイレンドーラ dynasty at Java suddenly became influential in the western Indonesia in a middle of the 8th century.Groups of colonists in the western Indonesia advanced westward,and arrived at Madagascar by way of a route from south India to east India.😃 It seemed tham merchants of Indonesian ancestry established short-term colonies as a base for a trade each place on the Indian Oceam.🌴 Madagascar hadn't been connected with any continents geologically for a long time in ancient time.The island is famous for unique plants and animals which are altogether different from others in continents.😲 For instance,ワオキツネザル,and sifaka which jumps around on the ground in a humorous way,with both hands open.The sifaka belongs to a monkey.There are also other unique ones in Madagascar.🐵

No.108 13/09/24 00:48
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 106 【What should we do so as to protect from radiation?】 We must not mak… 【What should we do in order to protect from radiation?】

《The container on which is put pressure.》

The container generates a fission product 核分裂生成物 inside itself,and the heat caused with an atomic fission makes the water hot.The water changes into steam,and the pressure in the container rises.⤴

Therefore,the container has to be pressure and radiation of resistant.It's made of steel and its thickness is no less than several centimeters.😃

《A container of hangar.》

The atomic fission generates radiations like rays of gamma,neutron and so on.Some of them pass through the container on which is put pressure.😥

They cause reaction of atomic nucleus with atmosphere of outside circumstance,and change ingredients of the atmosphere into other ones.😱

Therefore we need a thing which confines the secondary radioactive material and radiation from the material.It's the container of hangar.It's made from massive concrete and steel of which thickness is no less than several centimeters.😃

• << 111 【What should we do in order to protect from radiation?】 《What we call 熱交換器》 Conduct of heat goes into the atomic reactor,and takes heat,it means energy, out of the nuclear reactor,but there is possibility of carrying not only the heat,but radioactive material,as the result,we add the equipment of 熱交換器 to the atomic reactor.😃 We separate the first coolant and second one.The first one is the refrigerant circulating in the atomic reactor,and the other is the water which works its generator.☝ The 熱交換器 is the equipment which convey only the heat of the former to the latter.Therefore we don't have to be worried about that the radiation goes into the water works turbines.😃 I'm wondering if everything goes so well…💧 【What should we do on settlement the fission product 核分裂生成物?】 The atomic reactor has both a merit or demerit.The demerit is so serious that the U.S.A. or Germany used to hesitate to develop the atomic reactor.😥

No.109 13/09/24 02:08
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Drinking】

I love drinking,so I used to indulge in drinking,but I'm forced to abstain from drinking,and I've done it about for a month.😚

I'm afraid I'm alcohol dependence.Even if I'm drunk so much,I won't be able to sleep soundly for a long time.I'm apt to wake up after a few hours.As the result,I can't get enough sleep,so I want to sleep,but I can't.😣

Therefore,I feel very sleepy when working,but needless to say,I must not then,so I have to put up with my sleepiness,and to work then.It's hard,but I can't blame anyone for it.It's just that I've invited my own difficulty 自業自得.🆘

Good night, everyone!💨

No.110 13/09/24 22:54
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 107 【Madagascar】 《In spite of being Africa,it's the southeast Asia?… 【Madagascar】

《In spite of being Africa,it's the Southeast Asia?》

It was from the second harf of the 8th century to the first half of the 9th century when ancestors of the present people in Madagascar may have moved there.😃

シャイレンドーラ dynasty at Java suddenly became influential in the western Indonesia in a middle of the 8th century.Groups of colonists in the western Indonesia advanced westward,and arrived at Madagascar by way of a route from south India to east India.😃

It seemed tham merchants of Indonesian ancestry established short-term colonies as a base for a trade each place on the Indian Oceam.🌴

Madagascar hadn't been connected with any continents geologically for a long time in ancient time.The island is famous for unique plants and animals which are altogether different from others in continents.😲

For instance,ワオキツネザル,and sifaka which jumps around on the ground in a humorous way,with both hands open.The sifaka belongs to a monkey.There are also other unique ones in Madagascar.🐵

• << 112 【Madagascar】 《In spite of being Africa,it's the Southeast Asia?》 The island is where we can watch remains of monsoon culture in which ships of junk or dhow come and go around tremendous Indian Ocean.⛵ 【Comoro】 《An island where a coelacanth lives.》 It's said that an Arabic sailor named these islands archipelago 群島 of the moon.The moon in Arabic language,カマール,is the origin of a word of its national name,Comoro.The country lies northwest to the Madagascar island.😃 Comoro is an island country made up of four isles.It declared its independence from France as a republic in 1975,but except for マヨット island,there are plenty of Moslems in other three islands.☝ Contrary to it,only the マヨット island where there are a lot of Christian French stayed in French territory.Its political confusion remained then.It has changed its name into a new one.The new name has a word of Islam,so I'm not sure of the マヨット island.😚

No.111 13/09/25 05:38
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 108 【What should we do in order to protect from radiation?】 《The containe… 【What should we do in order to protect from radiation?】

《What we call 熱交換器》

Conduct of heat goes into the atomic reactor,and takes heat,it means energy, out of the nuclear reactor,but there is possibility of carrying not only the heat,but radioactive material,as the result,we add the equipment of 熱交換器 to the atomic reactor.😃

We separate the first coolant and second one.The first one is the refrigerant circulating in the atomic reactor,and the other is the water which works its generator.☝

The 熱交換器 is the equipment which convey only the heat of the former to the latter.Therefore we don't have to be worried about that the radiation goes into the water works turbines.😃

I'm wondering if everything goes so well…💧

【What should we do on settlement the fission product 核分裂生成物?】

The atomic reactor has both a merit or demerit.The demerit is so serious that the U.S.A. or Germany used to hesitate to develop the atomic reactor.😥

• << 113 【What should we do on settlement of the fission product?】 《A fission product.》 When uranium 235 becomes a situation of atomic fission,fission products are generated.We can't avoid it.Kinds of the generating atom are various.😱 Some of them are released so much that we can detect them easily,especially iodine131,cesium137 are correspondent to the fission products.When breaking out an accident of leaking radioactivity in an atomic reactor,the two fission products will be found out first of all.💀 There is a fear of being taken into the human body,and causing to be exposed to radiation inside it.We have to be careful of it.⚠ After the atomic fission,instead of the uranium 235,those fission products are around a fuel rod.How should we do away with them?This is a difficult question.😱 《An accident in nuclear reactor》 While an accident in an atomic reactor mustn't be happened,there is nothing which doesn't cause an accident in regard to a thing which we humankind created.😔

No.112 13/09/25 23:27
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 110 【Madagascar】 《In spite of being Africa,it's the Southeast Asia?… 【Madagascar】

《In spite of being Africa,it's the Southeast Asia?》

The island is where we can watch remains of monsoon culture in which ships of junk or dhow come and go around tremendous Indian Ocean.⛵

【Comoro】

《An island where a coelacanth lives.》

It's said that an Arabic sailor named these islands archipelago 群島 of the moon.The moon in Arabic language,カマール,is the origin of a word of its national name,Comoro.The country lies northwest to the Madagascar island.😃

Comoro is an island country made up of four isles.It declared its independence from France as a republic in 1975,but except for マヨット island,there are plenty of Moslems in other three islands.☝

Contrary to it,only the マヨット island where there are a lot of Christian French stayed in French territory.Its political confusion remained then.It has changed its name into a new one.The new name has a word of Islam,so I'm not sure of the マヨット island.😚

• << 114 【Comoro】 《An island where a coelacanth lives》 Speaking of Comoro,it's famous for an island where plenty of coelacanthes inhabit.We used to think that the ancient fish appeared in the Paleozoic era 古生代,about 0.4 billion years ago,and it became extinct at the end of the Mesozoic era 中生代,about 65 million years ago.🐡 However,the first ones were captured in the Indian Ocean of African southeast area in 1938,the second ones Comoro islands in 1954.🐡 After that,a lot of the coelacanthes were captured around the Comoro islands.They were also caught off an island in Indonesia.😃 The area of sea where the fish inhabits has certainly a submarine volcano,it seems to be a key which solves the mystery of the ancient fish,but depth of water where the fish lives is so deep there has been little knowledge on the coelacanth.Its depth reaches more than 100 meters.🐡 I'm wondering if the fish is suitable for food,for I feel hungry.I want to eat something tasty.☺

No.113 13/09/30 08:31
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 111 【What should we do in order to protect from radiation?】 《What we call… 【What should we do on settlement of the fission product?】

《A fission product.》

When uranium 235 becomes a situation of atomic fission,fission products are generated.We can't avoid it.Kinds of the generating atom are various.😱

Some of them are released so much that we can detect them easily,especially iodine131,cesium137 are correspondent to the fission products.When breaking out an accident of leaking radioactivity in an atomic reactor,the two fission products will be found out first of all.💀

There is a fear of being taken into the human body,and causing to be exposed to radiation inside it.We have to be careful of it.⚠

After the atomic fission,instead of the uranium 235,those fission products are around a fuel rod.How should we do away with them?This is a difficult question.😱

《An accident in nuclear reactor》

While an accident in an atomic reactor mustn't be happened,there is nothing which doesn't cause an accident in regard to a thing which we humankind created.😔

• << 125 【What should we do on settlement of the fission product?】 《An accident in nuclear reactor》 An accident that a second coolant 冷却水 leaks in an atomic reactor sometimes appears on a newspaper article,and more serious accident beyond comparison also happens.⚠ Instead of dealing with an unexpected accident,an extensive measurement for the accident which can expect the serious accident is desirable for us.😃 【Doing away with the atomic reactor.】 The atomic reactor isn't a facility,but a building,so it has a period of durability.If a building is on its last legs 寿命,it'll be destroyed.The nuclear reactor also has a problem with regard to it.😥 We have to obey the next principle like other ordinary buildings in relation to an annex such as 管理棟 of the atomic reactor.😃 The principle is what we call scrap and build.In short,instead of the facility which is too old to use,adopting a high-powered and newest one,but the trouble is …

No.114 13/09/30 09:32
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 112 【Madagascar】 《In spite of being Africa,it's the Southeast Asia?… 【Comoro】

《An island where a coelacanth lives》

Speaking of Comoro,it's famous for an island where plenty of coelacanthes inhabit.We used to think that the ancient fish appeared in the Paleozoic era 古生代,about 0.4 billion years ago,and it became extinct at the end of the Mesozoic era 中生代,about 65 million years ago.🐡

However,the first ones were captured in the Indian Ocean of African southeast area in 1938,the second ones Comoro islands in 1954.🐡

After that,a lot of the coelacanthes were captured around the Comoro islands.They were also caught off an island in Indonesia.😃

The area of sea where the fish inhabits has certainly a submarine volcano,it seems to be a key which solves the mystery of the ancient fish,but depth of water where the fish lives is so deep there has been little knowledge on the coelacanth.Its depth reaches more than 100 meters.🐡

I'm wondering if the fish is suitable for food,for I feel hungry.I want to eat something tasty.☺

No.115 13/10/01 23:43
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Being under a starlit sky】

High atmosphere pressure 高気圧 extends all over our country so much that the weather is stable in October.In autumn,we say like the next.😃

When the sky is high and clear,and horses grow fat and sturdy.🐎

Jupiter has stripes on it,and four satellites around it.Galileo discovered them first,so we call them the four great satellites of Galileo.⭐

We call each of them,Io,Europa,Ganymede,and Kallisto,from inside orbit.Space probe make us tell the real satellites themselves,especially Io is an active one which has active volcanos.🌋

It seems that strong power of the Jupiter's tide makes the Io's inside shake so violent that magma blows from the volcanos.🌋

What's the stripes on the Jupiter?🌠

The Jupiter isn't a solid planet like the earth but the one made of gas like the sun.The Jupiter is covered with atmosphere of methane and ammonia.🌠

The planet's rotation makes the atmosphere cause convection 対流,and creates those stripes.🌌

No.116 13/10/02 23:46
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 115 【Being under a starlit sky.】

The Jupiter's diameter is about 0.44 million kilometers.It's 11 times as large as that of the earth.⭐

The planet rotates no more than in 10 hours,both of the poles are distorted and change into flat.Therefore convections 対流 of gas flow so severely along its equator that the gas is sometimes swirling here and there.🌀

There is an enormous whirlpool made of gas in the Jupiter,and we call it 大赤斑,it's as large as two earths.It's existed since a long long ago,but we can't realize what it really is like.🌌

The 大赤斑 is gradually becoming thinner at present,so it's difficult for us to look at it with even a telescope.If the Jupiter were a little bigger,it may be the second sun.☀

The Jupiter is a sphere made of gas like the sun,and it's said if it's 100th times as heavy as it is,it will start to twinkle by itself.Asimov,and 小松左京 wrote works in which the Jupiter becomes the sun.☀

If the Jupiter was like that,what would happen to the creatures on the earth?😲

No.117 13/10/03 02:05
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 116 【Being under a starlit sky】

The most one which attracts attention among the constellations in autumn is a quardrangle 四角形.We call it Pegasus' quardrangle.🌠

As to the quardrangle,autumn's constellations are so dark and few outstanding that it's useful when trying to find out other constellations.🌉

The Pegasus is a horse which has wings on its back.Both of the constellations of the Pegasus and Andromeda are close together.The Andromeda means a beautiful princess,and there is the well-known nebula around waist of the Andromeda's figure in the constellation.👸

As long as it's a dark place in the sky,we can see mass like a cloud,it means the nebula in Andromeda,with the naked eye.👀

If using a pair of binoculars,or telescope,we can watch things like a whirlpool in the nebula.It's like a white cocoon 繭🌌

The great nebula in Andromeda looks exactly like our Galaxy.It's far away about no less than 2.3 million light years 光年.Roughly speaking,200 billion stars crowd together there.🌉

No.118 13/10/03 04:12
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 117 【Being under a starlit sky】

There are galaxies of 32 and 110 of M next to the nebula in Andromeda.It looks just like our galaxy.Our galaxy also has large and small nebula of Magellan.🌠

There is a constellation of Perseus ahead of that of Andromeda.It's familiar with us as a meteor stream of Perseus in summer.🌠

Its stars are lined with a S of alphabet which is reversed.Perseus is a brave man in the Greek Myth.There is a part in which two stars are close together around its head.We can watch it well with a pair of binoculars.🌌

We call them double nebulas,and they are beautiful and prominent in the northern sky.There is the famous constellation of Cassiopeia of which shape is a W of alphabet ahead of the double nebulas.Cassiopeia is mother of Andromeda.🌉

There is other constellation of which shape is a distorted pentagon is Kepheus,and it's father of Andromeda.🌠

No.119 13/10/03 09:55
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 118 【Being under a starlit sky.】

If a center of the W in the Cassiopeia extends,it'll reach the polestar.It's a kind of an indicator when trying to find the North Star like the Big Dipper 北斗七星.⭐

The constellation of the Pegasus to the Kepheus,it's a single story.The story is made up with the autumn's constellations.It's about Ethiopian royal family.👑

Speaking of Ethiopia in those days,it means Africa.When adding to the Whale,it becomes a great story.🙋

A king of アクリシオス confined his only daughter,Danae,in a basement because he heard a prediction that he would be killed by his grandchild.👸

Zeus who fell in love with the beautiful Danae went into the basement.Then he changed into golden rains.In this way,Perseus was born of Zeus and Danae.👶

When recognizing it,the king of アクリシオス was so frightened that he exiled his daughter and grandson from his country into the sea with a boat at a stormy night.They were washed up on the shore of セリポス island.Then their hardships had started…😨

No.120 13/10/07 10:23
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 119 【Being under a starlit sky.】

Time passed.A king of ポリデュクス in the セリポス island wanted Danae to be his wife,but her son,Perseus was an obstacle to his desire.👿

He wanted to drive Perseus away,and ordered him to come back with a head of a Medusa.It's a terrible monster.😨

Danae tried to stop her son and said to him.“Perseus,it's the king's trap.You mustn't go!”😭

He answered.“I'll certainly come back safely!”Then he prayed to Athena that he may be protected by Providence.The Goddess gave him several useful things.👼

A headpiece and shield which hide himself,a powerful sword,and a pair of shoes which make him fly in the sky.👞

A witch,グライアス knew the place where Medusa lived.Perseus got the information out of her,and left for a valley on the horizon.😤

Medusa was lying on a bed in a cave.Her back was to him,but he can't approach her easily,for she was a horrible witch.Her hair was made of snakes.If meeting her gaze,everyone turns into a stone.Perseus was in difficulty.🐍

No.121 13/10/07 11:14
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 120 【Being under a starlit sky.】

Perseus approached Medusa quietly,covering himself with the shield,but unfortunately,the witch became aware of him.She said.“Who are you?”👿

Perseus drew a sword promptly,and the witch was beheaded.He picked up Medusa's head swiftly.Then a lot of blood was shedding from a gaping wound.😨

To his surprise,a horse which had a pair of wings on the back appeared from the blood.It was the Pegasus.🐎

The trouble was that other witches noticed what's happened.“What's up,Medusa?”Perseus didn't know there were other witches there until then.He rode on the Pegasus quickly,and ran away with the Medusa's head.🐎💨

When flying,he happened to look down at a country of Ethiopia.The country went into ruin as if a storm had attacked there.He reached Ethiopia and dismounted from the horse.He was stunned and said to himself.“What's happened on earth⁉”😱

One of survivors told him on the disatrous accident.“A monstrous whale caused a tidal wave.It was the queen of Cassiopeia's fault…”😭

No.122 13/10/07 11:59
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 121 【Being under a starlit sky.】

Ethiopian king,kepheus's wife,Cassiopeia was proud of her beauty so much that she said like the next.“I'm by far more beautiful than any other nymphs in the sea.”The nymph was a fairy.👸

Her remark made god in the sea,Poseidon be enraged.He thought like the next.“In spite of being only a human,she becomes conceited 思い上がる.I'm going to make humans realize how helpless they are!”😤

After making the monstrous whale destroy the Ethiopia,Poseidon demanded the king of kepheus to offer Andromeda in sacrifice in order to appease 静める the God's anger.🐳

Andromeda tried to accept it.She made up her mind to submit to such severe terms so as to save Ethiopia.“Just a moment please,the king of kepheus!”Someone said to the king,and he found there was a young man there.👨

“Who are you?”The king asked the stranger.He answered.“I'm Perseus.I have a good idea.”

However,Andromeda was chained on cliff as a sacrifice.There was the stormy sea in front of her.She felt it terrible and then… 😱

No.123 13/10/08 05:46
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 122 【Being under a starlit sky.】

A part of surface on the sea suddenly rose,and an enormous whale appeared.It approached Danae,and tried to attack her with its mouse opened.🐳

“Help! Help me!”Danae screamed.“Hey!A monster,stop it”The voice made the whale turn its face.The monster saw Perseus on the Pegasus fly toward it.🐳

In spite of its tremendous body,the whale tried to leap from the sea into the air.Needless to say,its target was Perseus.🐳

Then Perseus took out of the Medusa's head,and stuck it at the whale.Then the monster changed into a big stone,for when meeting the Medusa's gaze, all the creature change into a stone.🐳

Perseus went to Andromeda and set her free from the chain.Then they got married,and ruled Ethiopia.💏

Perseus told the king of Kepheus on his mother.“She's been confined in my homeland.”The king was surprised and said.“Please go there and rescue her”Perseus left for the セリポス island.🐎

No.124 13/10/08 08:54
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 123 【Being under a starlit sky.】

The king of ポリデュクス made a play for 言い寄る Danae in the island セリポス.He said to her.“Your son will never come back forever.You must become my wife.You have no choice!”😍

“Don't touch my mother!”He heard someone say.It was filled with angry.When turning his face,he found there was Perseus.“This is a present for you!”he said and stuck the Medusa's head at the king.The king changed into a stone at once.🙆

The king of アクリシオス who abandoned his daughter and grandson was avenged by Perseus later as the prophecy foretold.It's the most well-known story in the Greek Myth,maybe😚

By the way,I've finished expressing on the constellations at last,but there are still a lot of things to describe.Even if we can get the latest information,the more time passes,the older it becomes.I have to make a haste!💨

Without sleeping at all,I'm afraid I can't express what I've wanted.Whenever I go to a bookstore,I'm apt to discover interesting books,so I have to make an effort.😤

No.125 13/10/08 12:38
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 113 【What should we do on settlement of the fission product?】 《A fission… 【What should we do on settlement of the fission product?】

《An accident in nuclear reactor》

An accident that a second coolant 冷却水 leaks in an atomic reactor sometimes appears on a newspaper article,and more serious accident beyond comparison also happens.⚠

Instead of dealing with an unexpected accident,an extensive measurement for the accident which can expect the serious accident is desirable for us.😃

【Doing away with the atomic reactor.】

The atomic reactor isn't a facility,but a building,so it has a period of durability.If a building is on its last legs 寿命,it'll be destroyed.The nuclear reactor also has a problem with regard to it.😥

We have to obey the next principle like other ordinary buildings in relation to an annex such as 管理棟 of the atomic reactor.😃

The principle is what we call scrap and build.In short,instead of the facility which is too old to use,adopting a high-powered and newest one,but the trouble is …

• << 127 【What should we do on settlement of the fission product?】 《Abolishment of an atomic reactor》 The problem is the body of the nuclear reactor.In short,a hangar and its inside.It's filled with radioactive materials.💀 Their half-life 半減期 are very long period.The ones are several years,the others dozens of years,moreover anothers are by far longer than them.⚠ We have to keep those toxic substance in the atomic reactor until the radioactive materials vanish.What should we do?😨 By the way,what's the half-life?It's a kind of reaction of atomic nucleus.Some react quickly, others slow.They are varied.😃 When continuing to react,the substance becomes half amount.Then it takes time.We call it the half-time.😃 Let's suppose there was a chemical material of which half-time were ten days.After ten days,it becomes half.and after more ten days,does it disappear?☝ No,it's just that it becomes a quarter.Then one-eighths,next,one-sixteenths.Strictly speaking,it'll never disappear forever.⚠

No.126 13/10/09 09:57
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Swaziland】

《Woman students in high school are forbidden to wear miniskirts there?》

It's a constitutional monarchy 立憲君主国 which lies in an inland in the southeast of Africa.A king reigns over the country.👑

It became independent in 1968,but the constitution of its parliamentary system has been abolished since 1973,and a dictator 独裁者 rules over the country.👑

The dictator has put an old imperial law into force,and there are plenty of problems there.The voice demanded for democratization was so powerful that they learned to be able to go on a strike lately.🙆

Weeding in the territories of the king and chiefs are duty as its nations,if neglecting it,they'll be expelled from the country.😩

A ban to wearing miniskirts in regard to woman students in high school,and a prohibition against that young women have sexual relation with men for five years were much talked in the world.It's ridiculous!😏

The country has fertile soil,mild climate,and is blessed with abundant mineral resources.💰

• << 128 【Swaziland】 《Woman students in high school are prohibited to wear miniskirts there.》 Its territory is close to a great country,South Africa on three sides.The country is closely connected with the South Africa,and it's a base for economic development.😃 Not only Swaziland,but Namibia,Lethoto belong to a bloc of a common currency in South Africa.💰 The rate of increasing population is more than the economic growth rate of South Africa.The people in Swaziland aren't satisfied with its present situation in regard to employment, education, medical care, andhouses.Therefore its deficit financing by overpower expenditure becomes a problem.😥 Its main industry is a sugarcane 砂糖きび,concentrated soft drink,it means a cocacola,and a pulp and citrus fruits.Japanese company,what's called YKK,also has advanced into Swaziland,zippers are being produced there.😲 By the way,I've never heard that there are plenty of countries until now.I had little knowledge on the countries until just now.😳

No.127 13/10/09 12:14
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 125 【What should we do on settlement of the fission product?】 《An accide… 【What should we do on settlement of the fission product?】

《Abolishment of an atomic reactor》

The problem is the body of the nuclear reactor.In short,a hangar and its inside.It's filled with radioactive materials.💀

Their half-life 半減期 are very long period.The ones are several years,the others dozens of years,moreover anothers are by far longer than them.⚠

We have to keep those toxic substance in the atomic reactor until the radioactive materials vanish.What should we do?😨

By the way,what's the half-life?It's a kind of reaction of atomic nucleus.Some react quickly, others slow.They are varied.😃

When continuing to react,the substance becomes half amount.Then it takes time.We call it the half-time.😃

Let's suppose there was a chemical material of which half-time were ten days.After ten days,it becomes half.and after more ten days,does it disappear?☝

No,it's just that it becomes a quarter.Then one-eighths,next,one-sixteenths.Strictly speaking,it'll never disappear forever.⚠

No.128 13/10/10 04:20
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 126 【Swaziland】 《Woman students in high school are forbidden to wear min… 【Swaziland】

《Woman students in high school are prohibited to wear miniskirts there.》

Its territory is close to a great country,South Africa on three sides.The country is closely connected with the South Africa,and it's a base for economic development.😃

Not only Swaziland,but Namibia,Lethoto belong to a bloc of a common currency in South Africa.💰

The rate of increasing population is more than the economic growth rate of South Africa.The people in Swaziland aren't satisfied with its present situation in regard to employment, education, medical care, andhouses.Therefore its deficit financing by overpower expenditure becomes a problem.😥

Its main industry is a sugarcane 砂糖きび,concentrated soft drink,it means a cocacola,and a pulp and citrus fruits.Japanese company,what's called YKK,also has advanced into Swaziland,zippers are being produced there.😲

By the way,I've never heard that there are plenty of countries until now.I had little knowledge on the countries until just now.😳

No.129 13/10/10 05:32
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Can we make use of spent nuclear fuel effectively?】

Spent nuclear fuel continues to generate heat even after we finish spending its enough energy.It goes on emitting energy.😲

Fossil energy has been decreased gradually.It's not always inexhaustible.An energy crisis is a serious problem.Can we take advantage of the spent nuclear fuel?😥

When making use of the spent nuclear fuel as a heat resource,what's the grave problem?😃

The spent nuclear fuel is so perilous that we have to cool it quickly,and carry it into a factory where the spent nuclear fuel is reused again.☝

Then we mustn't make the temperature in a storage space for the spent nuclear fuel high.In a word,we have to make use of it as the heat source of low temperature.In addition,the amount of generating heat decreases as time passes.😺

While there is a nuclear power plant at an area of cities in Europe,so they use the heat source for heating,the facilities are far from any human dwelling in Japan,so we can't like them.😫

• << 131 【Can we take advantage of spent nuclear fuel effectively?】 However there are varied spent nuclear fuel.Some of them vaporize with low temperature.It means that its cubic volume 体積 increases.😃 In short,the amount of which we can make use also increases.If putting together them skillfully,we may be able to do generation of electricity on a small scale with the spent nuclear fuel.🙆 【A practical atomic reactor.】 An atomic reactor's lifeline is a control rod.It controls chain reaction by neutron in a nuclear reactor.😃 If we let the chain reaction alone,one neutron will start to react,and it causes two neutrons.Then the two things become four.The chemical reaction expands one after another,and it'll finally cause an explosion.💣 We have to make a thing absorb the neutrons in order to prevent it from erupting.It's the control rod's role.☝ Without being the control rod,the nuclear reactor is apt to run wild,and if worst comes to worst,an explosion will bring about.💣

No.130 13/10/10 13:24
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Lethoto】

《A kingdom which is in the republic of South Africa.》

A little kingdom which lies in a territory of the South Africa in the southernmost tip in the African continent.😃

The ソト who was driven into the place asked its protection for England,and it was independent as a self-governing dominion later.㊗

Its main industry is stock farming 牧畜,and almost all of its people breed sheep,goats,horses or cattle.🐮

They greaty depend on remittance 送金 from migrant workers 出稼ぎ for mines in the South Africa,but recent development for the rivers has made the generation of electricity of waterpower introduce into Lethoto.👍

The little kingdom sells the South Africa electricity,and its economy is liable to rise little by little.🍻

Almost all of its territory is a highland from 2.000 to 3.000 meters above sea levdl,and it belongs to the ドラゲンスバーグ Mountains.Headwaters 源流 of the Orange river flow across the highland.It flows westward.☀

• << 132 【Lethoto】 《A kingdom which is in the republic of the South Africa.》 It's the Temperate zone of warm and light rain,and there is great difference in relation to the temperature between its summer and winter.😃 While there are a lot of rains in summer from June to October,it's dried up in winter,and it snows in a high mountain.We call the country Switzerland in Africa.⛄ Lethoto is a country of stock farming.Its horses and donkeys play roles actively as livestock in its industry.Its people live in its capital,Maseru,and around districts Intensively.Except for the areas,there are natural mountains where few people live in the country.🐎 A straight road leads to the horizon far away in the distance.That scene spreads over in the country.☀ 【Nigeria】 《A country producing crude oil which is 5th place among the OPEC》 Nigeria was independent from England in 1960.Its population is over 0.12 billion.It's one of few countries which produce crude oil.😃

No.131 13/10/11 03:42
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 129 【Can we make use of spent nuclear fuel effectively?】 Spent nuclear f… 【Can we take advantage of spent nuclear fuel effectively?】

However there are varied spent nuclear fuel.Some of them vaporize with low temperature.It means that its cubic volume 体積 increases.😃

In short,the amount of which we can make use also increases.If putting together them skillfully,we may be able to do generation of electricity on a small scale with the spent nuclear fuel.🙆

【A practical atomic reactor.】

An atomic reactor's lifeline is a control rod.It controls chain reaction by neutron in a nuclear reactor.😃

If we let the chain reaction alone,one neutron will start to react,and it causes two neutrons.Then the two things become four.The chemical reaction expands one after another,and it'll finally cause an explosion.💣

We have to make a thing absorb the neutrons in order to prevent it from erupting.It's the control rod's role.☝

Without being the control rod,the nuclear reactor is apt to run wild,and if worst comes to worst,an explosion will bring about.💣

No.132 13/10/11 09:21
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 130 【Lethoto】 《A kingdom which is in the republic of South Africa.》 A … 【Lethoto】

《A kingdom which is in the republic of the South Africa.》

It's the Temperate zone of warm and light rain,and there is great difference in relation to the temperature between its summer and winter.😃

While there are a lot of rains in summer from June to October,it's dried up in winter,and it snows in a high mountain.We call the country Switzerland in Africa.⛄

Lethoto is a country of stock farming.Its horses and donkeys play roles actively as livestock in its industry.Its people live in its capital,Maseru,and around districts Intensively.Except for the areas,there are natural mountains where few people live in the country.🐎

A straight road leads to the horizon far away in the distance.That scene spreads over in the country.☀

【Nigeria】

《A country producing crude oil which is 5th place among the OPEC》

Nigeria was independent from England in 1960.Its population is over 0.12 billion.It's one of few countries which produce crude oil.😃

• << 134 【Nigeria】 《A country producing crude oil is the 5th place among the OPEC》 After its independence,the Hausa of which base is the largest area in the north controls its politics and army.😃 Contrary to it,the Igbo in its eastern area of ビアラフ holds real power in relation to economy,for petroleum was discovered there in 1953.🆚 The Igbo aimed at being independence,a civil war started.It's what's called ビアラフ war from 1967 to 1970.There were more than 2 million victims in the civil war,and the Igbo lost it.🆚 Some people say the opposition between the two tribes have started more than four hundred years ago.☝ Portuguese merchants hunted plenty of people actively as a slave in present Guinean coast in the middle of the 16th century.💀 It's said that the Igbo worked as the Portuguese tool 手先. They handed over the Hausa to the merchants of slaves.They did it in the Portuguese force and deceived the Hausa it was a divine message.💀

No.133 13/10/11 10:01
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【A nuclear reactor is equivalent to a boiler in the thermal power generation.】

The nuclear electric power generation has developed so much that it accounts for about 30% in all the amount of generation of electricity.☀

We'd thought it was a matter of time before the generation commanded no less than 40 or 50%.☝

By the way,what's the atomic electric power generation? What's an nuclear reactor and equipments of the nuclear electric power generation?😲

I'm going to express an actual structure of the atomic electric power generation.I want it to be easy to understand as hard as possile.I'm going to do my best.😤

Though in the first place,I have to understand the structure enough for myself.💦

《Equipments of generation.》

Speaking of the nuclear electric power generation,or atomic reactor,we feel as if the atomic power generated in an reactor changed into the electricity as it's.😳

Otherwise,we're apt to misunderstand the nuclear power is electricity,but…☝

• << 135 【An atomic reactor is correspondent to a boiler in the thermal power generation.】 《Equipments of the generation.》 The atomic electric power generation isn't so super scientific as we expect.Its general idea is never beyond ways of generations in the past.😃 Fossil fuel is burned in the boiler and steam is caused.The steam makes a turbine in the dynamo rotate,and it generates electricity in the thermal electric power generation.😚 We make use of potential energy 位置エネルギー for the hydraulic electric power generation.The energy makes the generator work.The potential energy is a force of falling water down.😃 《Equipments of the nuclear electric power generation.》 Roughly speaking,apparatus of the atomic electric power generation are made with two things.They are the atomic reactor and dynamo.The dynamo is as quite as the one of the thermal electric power in the past.Its turbine rotates,and it creates electricity.🔥

No.134 13/10/11 11:09
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 132 【Lethoto】 《A kingdom which is in the republic of the South Africa.》 … 【Nigeria】

《A country producing crude oil is the 5th place among the OPEC》

After its independence,the Hausa of which base is the largest area in the north controls its politics and army.😃

Contrary to it,the Igbo in its eastern area of ビアラフ holds real power in relation to economy,for petroleum was discovered there in 1953.🆚

The Igbo aimed at being independence,a civil war started.It's what's called ビアラフ war from 1967 to 1970.There were more than 2 million victims in the civil war,and the Igbo lost it.🆚

Some people say the opposition between the two tribes have started more than four hundred years ago.☝

Portuguese merchants hunted plenty of people actively as a slave in present Guinean coast in the middle of the 16th century.💀

It's said that the Igbo worked as the Portuguese tool 手先. They handed over the Hausa to the merchants of slaves.They did it in the Portuguese force and deceived the Hausa it was a divine message.💀

• << 136 【Nigeria】 《The country producing crude oil is the 5th among the OPEC》 Nigeria is well-known a thing of sending soccer players of the first rank to Europe,besides it has produced splendid literary men.☝ トゥトウオラ who is famous for the author of 椰子酒飲み.He is also noted in Japan.アチュベ who is the author of 部族崩壊.No less than 3 million copies were sold all over the world.🙆 ショインカ who has received Nobel Prize for the first time as a arthor of black people and so on.📖 【Oceania of a paradise in the present age has mixed feelings like joy or sadness.】 We,ve called the islands in the south Pacific Ocean the places which are the nearest to the Heaven,but the people in the islands have been exposed themselves to danger of dispute among nations,natural extinction of their territories because of rising the surface of the sea.🆚 What's happened behind the paradise in the world?😱 By the way,I've reached Oceania at last,though there has been a long distance in front of me,so my travelling won't be over for a while.🚲💨💨

No.135 13/10/11 12:05
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 133 【A nuclear reactor is equivalent to a boiler in the thermal power gene… 【An atomic reactor is correspondent to a boiler in the thermal power generation.】

《Equipments of the generation.》

The atomic electric power generation isn't so super scientific as we expect.Its general idea is never beyond ways of generations in the past.😃

Fossil fuel is burned in the boiler and steam is caused.The steam makes a turbine in the dynamo rotate,and it generates electricity in the thermal electric power generation.😚

We make use of potential energy 位置エネルギー for the hydraulic electric power generation.The energy makes the generator work.The potential energy is a force of falling water down.😃

《Equipments of the nuclear electric power generation.》

Roughly speaking,apparatus of the atomic electric power generation are made with two things.They are the atomic reactor and dynamo.The dynamo is as quite as the one of the thermal electric power in the past.Its turbine rotates,and it creates electricity.🔥

• << 137 【An atomic reactor is equivalent to a boiler in the thermal electric power generation.】 《Equipments of the nuclear electric power generation.》 Therefore,an atomic reactor is correspondent to the boiler in the atomic electric power generation.Its role is creating steam like the boiler.💡 The difference between the nuclear reactor and boiler is the next.The boiler creates steam with a burning energy,it means burning carbon fuel.🔥 On the other hand,the atomic reactor adopts an energy of atomic nucleus being based on the atomic fission.😃 【A control rod made of mass of uranium】 Even if it's the atomic reactor,it needs an energy source.The energy source isn't the burning energy of burning fuel,but the one of atomic nucleus in which atomic fission causes.🔥 We call the matter which has the kind of atomic nucleus nuclear fuel,following the custom.😃 《Uranium235 and other》 When causing the atomic fission,there are several atomic nucleuses which become the nuclear fuel in the atomic reactor,and…

No.136 13/10/12 14:07
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 134 【Nigeria】 《A country producing crude oil is the 5th place among the … 【Nigeria】

《The country producing crude oil is the 5th among the OPEC》

Nigeria is well-known a thing of sending soccer players of the first rank to Europe,besides it has produced splendid literary men.☝

トゥトウオラ who is famous for the author of 椰子酒飲み.He is also noted in Japan.アチュベ who is the author of 部族崩壊.No less than 3 million copies were sold all over the world.🙆

ショインカ who has received Nobel Prize for the first time as a arthor of black people and so on.📖

【Oceania of a paradise in the present age has mixed feelings like joy or sadness.】

We,ve called the islands in the south Pacific Ocean the places which are the nearest to the Heaven,but the people in the islands have been exposed themselves to danger of dispute among nations,natural extinction of their territories because of rising the surface of the sea.🆚

What's happened behind the paradise in the world?😱

By the way,I've reached Oceania at last,though there has been a long distance in front of me,so my travelling won't be over for a while.🚲💨💨

• << 138 【Separation and independence have frequently happened in the paradise of the south Pacific Ocean】 The Oceania is a general term which means islands in the Pacific Ocean adds to New Zealand and the Australian Continent.Though it contains the northern hemisphere,the Australian call themselves downunder with a sense of humor.😃 While Australia which is advanced in relation to economy is a center there,except for New Zealand,the islands have varied problems.😱 Bougainville in Papua New Guinea which was in an uproar owing to its independence is being disputed in order to establish a new government.😥 A tumult on political power between both residents of Fijian ancestry and Indian ones brought out in Fiji.🆚 Far from the south paradise! Plenty of disputes have broken out there.☝ Though it belongs to France at present,New Caledonia is expected to be independent around 2020 because of a local referendum 住民投票 with ヌメア Agreement.😚

No.137 13/10/13 12:15
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 135 【An atomic reactor is correspondent to a boiler in the thermal power g… 【An atomic reactor is equivalent to a boiler in the thermal electric power generation.】

《Equipments of the nuclear electric power generation.》

Therefore,an atomic reactor is correspondent to the boiler in the atomic electric power generation.Its role is creating steam like the boiler.💡

The difference between the nuclear reactor and boiler is the next.The boiler creates steam with a burning energy,it means burning carbon fuel.🔥

On the other hand,the atomic reactor adopts an energy of atomic nucleus being based on the atomic fission.😃

【A control rod made of mass of uranium】

Even if it's the atomic reactor,it needs an energy source.The energy source isn't the burning energy of burning fuel,but the one of atomic nucleus in which atomic fission causes.🔥

We call the matter which has the kind of atomic nucleus nuclear fuel,following the custom.😃

《Uranium235 and other》

When causing the atomic fission,there are several atomic nucleuses which become the nuclear fuel in the atomic reactor,and…

• << 139 【A fuel rod made of mass of uranium.】 《Uranium235 and other one.》 However,main fuel of an atomic reactor which is working just now are uranium235 and other kind of uranium.😃 Plutonium239 and other kind of plutonium are also partially used in the atomic reactor as the MOX fuel plan,but they are little.😚 Some people say thorium is better quality than uranium as nuclear fuel,but there has never been any example which the thorium was put to a practical use at present,India which has plenty of deposits 埋蔵量 of the thorium has started to build an experimental atomic reactor.😚 《A fuel rod》 Oh! I made a mistake again! I should have expressed it was fuel rod,but I described it was the control rod by mistake.I'm sorry for it.😳 We change the other kind of uranium into 二酸化 uranium finally,and use it as the fuel for the atomic reactor.😃 When using coal for a heater as fuel,we open its lid and put the coal into the heather.Needless to say,the uranium is different from the coal.☝

No.138 13/10/13 13:48
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 136 【Nigeria】 《The country producing crude oil is the 5th among the OPEC… 【Separation and independence have frequently happened in the paradise of the south Pacific Ocean】

The Oceania is a general term which means islands in the Pacific Ocean adds to New Zealand and the Australian Continent.Though it contains the northern hemisphere,the Australian call themselves downunder with a sense of humor.😃

While Australia which is advanced in relation to economy is a center there,except for New Zealand,the islands have varied problems.😱

Bougainville in Papua New Guinea which was in an uproar owing to its independence is being disputed in order to establish a new government.😥

A tumult on political power between both residents of Fijian ancestry and Indian ones brought out in Fiji.🆚

Far from the south paradise! Plenty of disputes have broken out there.☝

Though it belongs to France at present,New Caledonia is expected to be independent around 2020 because of a local referendum 住民投票 with ヌメア Agreement.😚

• << 140 【Separation and independence have frequently happened in the paradise of the south Pacific Ocean.】 It was about from 1960s to 1970s when islands in the Pacific Ocean were independent from the Western colonies.Movement of the separation and independence have started from their insides before a half century passes. 【Australia】 《Strange creatures in the isolated continent.》 『Plenty of immigrants is policy for economy and national defense.』 A tremendous crocodile which is familiar with a movie of 『Crocodile Dandy』 inhabits in a northern area of Topend.We can see a lot of unique creatures which we can't come across in any other continent such as lovely koala, marsupial 有袋類 kangaroo,and primitive mammal of buckbill カモノハシ and hedgehog ハリネズミ which lay on eggs.🐨 We can encounter plenty of unique creatures which we can't run into in any other continet.There is a reason for it.☝

No.139 13/10/14 19:16
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 137 【An atomic reactor is equivalent to a boiler in the thermal electric p… 【A fuel rod made of mass of uranium.】

《Uranium235 and other one.》

However,main fuel of an atomic reactor which is working just now are uranium235 and other kind of uranium.😃

Plutonium239 and other kind of plutonium are also partially used in the atomic reactor as the MOX fuel plan,but they are little.😚

Some people say thorium is better quality than uranium as nuclear fuel,but there has never been any example which the thorium was put to a practical use at present,India which has plenty of deposits 埋蔵量 of the thorium has started to build an experimental atomic reactor.😚

《A fuel rod》

Oh! I made a mistake again! I should have expressed it was fuel rod,but I described it was the control rod by mistake.I'm sorry for it.😳

We change the other kind of uranium into 二酸化 uranium finally,and use it as the fuel for the atomic reactor.😃

When using coal for a heater as fuel,we open its lid and put the coal into the heather.Needless to say,the uranium is different from the coal.☝

• << 141 【A fuel rod made of mass of uranium.】 《A fuel rod.》 In short,uranium becomes a close and precise structure.We call it a 燃料体.Au first,二酸化 uranium changes into black pellet.The pellet is a small grain.Its diameter and height is 1centimeter.😃 A lot of the pellets are stuffed into a circular cylinder.The cylinder is made from zilcaloy.The zilcaloy is alloy of zirconium.We call the cylinder the fuel rod.☝ We tie some fuel rods up in a bundle.We call it the 燃料体.It's a quadratic prism 四角柱,and its height is about 4meters.We lay the 燃料体 in a nuclear reactor.😚 《Uranium's property.》 While the uranium is familiar with us as kind of fuel,it seems that we have little knowledge on its other property.☝ It's silver white metal,and its melting point 融点 is 1130℃.The melting point means that the temperature of solid matter begins to melt.Iron is 1535℃,copper 1084℃,so roughly speaking,the uranium is close to the copper in relation to the melting point.💡

No.140 13/10/15 18:24
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 138 【Separation and independence have frequently happened in the paradise … 【Separation and independence have frequently happened in the paradise of the south Pacific Ocean.】

It was about from 1960s to 1970s when islands in the Pacific Ocean were independent from the Western colonies.Movement of the separation and independence have started from their insides before a half century passes.

【Australia】

《Strange creatures in the isolated continent.》

『Plenty of immigrants is policy for economy and national defense.』

A tremendous crocodile which is familiar with a movie of 『Crocodile Dandy』 inhabits in a northern area of Topend.We can see a lot of unique creatures which we can't come across in any other continent such as lovely koala, marsupial 有袋類 kangaroo,and primitive mammal of buckbill カモノハシ and hedgehog ハリネズミ which lay on eggs.🐨

We can encounter plenty of unique creatures which we can't run into in any other continet.There is a reason for it.☝

• << 142 【Australia】 《Strange creatures in the isolated continent.》 Australia was close to the Antarctic Continent,and formed Gondwana Continent with south America,Africa,and India in the Cretaceous 白亜紀.It's 0.14 billion years from 65 million years ago.😃 As long long years passed,the continents met with others. South America came across North one,Africa ran into Europe,and India encountered with Asia.They've changed into the present situations.🌏 Australia haven't met with any other continent.It continues to exist lonely in the south Pacific Ocean.As being isolated from others,without coming in contact with any introduced species,the creatures have maintained primitive situations.😺 Aborigines in the Australia is also correspondent to it.It continues life of collecting and hunting,for an agricultural culture has never reached it.💡 Western society became aware of Australia in 1600s.The Dutch investigated Australia on the spot 現地調査,and…

No.141 13/10/16 20:28
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 139 【A fuel rod made of mass of uranium.】 《Uranium235 and other one.》 … 【A fuel rod made of mass of uranium.】

《A fuel rod.》

In short,uranium becomes a close and precise structure.We call it a 燃料体.Au first,二酸化 uranium changes into black pellet.The pellet is a small grain.Its diameter and height is 1centimeter.😃

A lot of the pellets are stuffed into a circular cylinder.The cylinder is made from zilcaloy.The zilcaloy is alloy of zirconium.We call the cylinder the fuel rod.☝

We tie some fuel rods up in a bundle.We call it the 燃料体.It's a quadratic prism 四角柱,and its height is about 4meters.We lay the 燃料体 in a nuclear reactor.😚

《Uranium's property.》

While the uranium is familiar with us as kind of fuel,it seems that we have little knowledge on its other property.☝

It's silver white metal,and its melting point 融点 is 1130℃.The melting point means that the temperature of solid matter begins to melt.Iron is 1535℃,copper 1084℃,so roughly speaking,the uranium is close to the copper in relation to the melting point.💡

• << 143 【A fuel rod is made of mass of uranium.】 《Uranium's property》 Uranium's specific gravity 比重 is 19.1.It's larger than iron 7.9,lead 11.4 or mercury 13.5,and is super massive metal which is match for gold '19.3 or platinum 21.5.Needless to say,the number is the specific gravity.😃 By the way,what's the specific gravity?☝ The specific gravity is proportion between mass of a matter and other mass of other matter.Then both of cubic volume 体積 is same.😃 The uranium used to be adopted for a camera in which a film was used.We also used it for uranium gas as raw material.📷 It releases subtle radiation,but it's said its chemical poisonous as a heavy metal is more dangerous than the radiation.⚠ 【A control rod which controls a number of neutrons】 A number of neutrons plays an important part on the chain reaction of atomic fission.If it's little,it'll bring to an end to a reaction of the nuclear fission,and the fire in the atomic reactor go out.😩

No.142 13/10/16 21:46
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 140 【Separation and independence have frequently happened in the paradise … 【Australia】

《Strange creatures in the isolated continent.》

Australia was close to the Antarctic Continent,and formed Gondwana Continent with south America,Africa,and India in the Cretaceous 白亜紀.It's 0.14 billion years from 65 million years ago.😃

As long long years passed,the continents met with others. South America came across North one,Africa ran into Europe,and India encountered with Asia.They've changed into the present situations.🌏

Australia haven't met with any other continent.It continues to exist lonely in the south Pacific Ocean.As being isolated from others,without coming in contact with any introduced species,the creatures have maintained primitive situations.😺

Aborigines in the Australia is also correspondent to it.It continues life of collecting and hunting,for an agricultural culture has never reached it.💡

Western society became aware of Australia in 1600s.The Dutch investigated Australia on the spot 現地調査,and…

• << 144 【Australia】 《A lot of immigrants is the policy for economy and national defense.》 An Englishman,Cook, landed on Australia,and Australia learned to be a country which belonged to England after the 18th century.🇬 First immigrants were 778 exiled people,and about other 700 people of the Royal Marines and their families.To my surprise,it's outrageous that aborigines became illegal aliens in the territory of English Royal Family then.As a result,they ended up becoming slaves.😱 I'm going to express composition of the present Australia.78% of the whole nations were born there.Australia has a history as immigrants,so four in ten people or their descendants are immigrants.Half of them are immigrants from countries of which mother tongue isn't English.🔤 Australia has accepted refugees positively,so immigrants moved from other countries and the people who were expelled are over no less than half a million.😲

No.143 13/10/18 19:35
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 141 【A fuel rod made of mass of uranium.】 《A fuel rod.》 In short,urani… 【A fuel rod is made of mass of uranium.】

《Uranium's property》

Uranium's specific gravity 比重 is 19.1.It's larger than iron 7.9,lead 11.4 or mercury 13.5,and is super massive metal which is match for gold '19.3 or platinum 21.5.Needless to say,the number is the specific gravity.😃

By the way,what's the specific gravity?☝

The specific gravity is proportion between mass of a matter and other mass of other matter.Then both of cubic volume 体積 is same.😃

The uranium used to be adopted for a camera in which a film was used.We also used it for uranium gas as raw material.📷

It releases subtle radiation,but it's said its chemical poisonous as a heavy metal is more dangerous than the radiation.⚠

【A control rod which controls a number of neutrons】

A number of neutrons plays an important part on the chain reaction of atomic fission.If it's little,it'll bring to an end to a reaction of the nuclear fission,and the fire in the atomic reactor go out.😩

• << 145 【A control rod which controls a number of neutrons.】 If a number of neutrons increase,it'll run wild and explode.We call a material which control a number of neutrons in an atomic reactor a control rod.The rod changes the number of neutrons into appropriate ones.😲 《A stuff which absorbs the neutrons.》            When absorbing extra neutrons,a number of the neutrons is controlled.Therefore,we use material of the control rod which has high probability of absorbing neutrons.It means that we adopt the one which has a large cross section 断面積 for absorption of the neutrons.😃 To be concrete,we use boron ホウ素,cadmium,hafnium,and indium as the material of the control rod.😃 It's cadmium,hafnium,or chemical compound of boron and carbon,carbonized boron that we often adopt.Speaking of the cadmium,it reminds us of itai-itai disease.The cadmium caused the sickness in Toyama prefecture before.💀 However,it's a important raw material which is used for the control rod,or solar battery in modern science.🙆

No.144 13/10/18 21:00
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 142 【Australia】 《Strange creatures in the isolated continent.》 Austral… 【Australia】

《A lot of immigrants is the policy for economy and national defense.》

An Englishman,Cook, landed on Australia,and Australia learned to be a country which belonged to England after the 18th century.🇬

First immigrants were 778 exiled people,and about other 700 people of the Royal Marines and their families.To my surprise,it's outrageous that aborigines became illegal aliens in the territory of English Royal Family then.As a result,they ended up becoming slaves.😱

I'm going to express composition of the present Australia.78% of the whole nations were born there.Australia has a history as immigrants,so four in ten people or their descendants are immigrants.Half of them are immigrants from countries of which mother tongue isn't English.🔤

Australia has accepted refugees positively,so immigrants moved from other countries and the people who were expelled are over no less than half a million.😲

• << 146 【Australia】 《Plenty of immigrants is policy for economy and national defense.》 Australia has tried to increase its population in the vast continent.It's a result of the country's policy for a lot of immigrants from economic and national defensive point of view.💡 As to the present immigrants,the country has set conditions that mastering a technical skill which that country needs.😃 While it seems that the condition for the immigrants has become stricter gradually,about 0.1 million immigrants moved to Australia from each place in the world from 1995 to 1996.More than 30% of them is the Asian people.☝ Australian economy is small scale among the developed countries,but its GDP is in the 15th rank in the world.It's after Japan and China in area of the Asian and Pacific Ocean.Its economy continues stable growth.👍 Japanese economy also greatly owes the country for its abundant mineral resources.😃

No.145 13/10/18 21:56
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 143 【A fuel rod is made of mass of uranium.】 《Uranium's property》 … 【A control rod which controls a number of neutrons.】

If a number of neutrons increase,it'll run wild and explode.We call a material which control a number of neutrons in an atomic reactor a control rod.The rod changes the number of neutrons into appropriate ones.😲

《A stuff which absorbs the neutrons.》

When absorbing extra neutrons,a number of the neutrons is controlled.Therefore,we use material of the control rod which has high probability of absorbing neutrons.It means that we adopt the one which has a large cross section 断面積 for absorption of the neutrons.😃

To be concrete,we use boron ホウ素,cadmium,hafnium,and indium as the material of the control rod.😃

It's cadmium,hafnium,or chemical compound of boron and carbon,carbonized boron that we often adopt.Speaking of the cadmium,it reminds us of itai-itai disease.The cadmium caused the sickness in Toyama prefecture before.💀

However,it's a important raw material which is used for the control rod,or solar battery in modern science.🙆

• << 147 【A control rod which controls a number of neutrons.】 《The control rod.》 It's the control rod which actually controls a number of neutrons in a nuclear reactor.😃 The control rod is made from material which absorbs the neutrons.Its shape looks like a stick.It's inserted into the fuel made of mass of uranium.😃 We can make the control rod move in the fuel.The deeper the control rod is inserted,the more it absorbs the neutrons,so the reaction of atomic fission become less.🙆 Contrary to it,if pulling it out of the fuel,the reaction becomes more violent.We can control its depth at will.😃 When an unexpected accident happens in the atomic reactor,a starting device for emergency works instantly, all the control rods are set in the fuel.Then both the atomic reactor and the reaction of atomic fission stop perfectly.🙆 However,fission product 核生成物質 in the fuel continues to collapse,even if the atomic reactor doesn't run at all,the fission product go on emitting heat.In short,it isn't always safe,I'm wondering.

No.146 13/10/21 08:41
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 144 【Australia】 《A lot of immigrants is the policy for economy and natio… 【Australia】

《Plenty of immigrants is policy for economy and national defense.》

Australia has tried to increase its population in the vast continent.It's a result of the country's policy for a lot of immigrants from economic and national defensive point of view.💡

As to the present immigrants,the country has set conditions that mastering a technical skill which that country needs.😃

While it seems that the condition for the immigrants has become stricter gradually,about 0.1 million immigrants moved to Australia from each place in the world from 1995 to 1996.More than 30% of them is the Asian people.☝

Australian economy is small scale among the developed countries,but its GDP is in the 15th rank in the world.It's after Japan and China in area of the Asian and Pacific Ocean.Its economy continues stable growth.👍

Japanese economy also greatly owes the country for its abundant mineral resources.😃

No.147 13/10/21 09:42
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 145 【A control rod which controls a number of neutrons.】 If a number of … 【A control rod which controls a number of neutrons.】

《The control rod.》

It's the control rod which actually controls a number of neutrons in a nuclear reactor.😃

The control rod is made from material which absorbs the neutrons.Its shape looks like a stick.It's inserted into the fuel made of mass of uranium.😃

We can make the control rod move in the fuel.The deeper the control rod is inserted,the more it absorbs the neutrons,so the reaction of atomic fission become less.🙆

Contrary to it,if pulling it out of the fuel,the reaction becomes more violent.We can control its depth at will.😃

When an unexpected accident happens in the atomic reactor,a starting device for emergency works instantly, all the control rods are set in the fuel.Then both the atomic reactor and the reaction of atomic fission stop perfectly.🙆

However,fission product 核生成物質 in the fuel continues to collapse,even if the atomic reactor doesn't run at all,the fission product go on emitting heat.In short,it isn't always safe,I'm wondering.

• << 149 【A control rod which controls a number of the neutrons.】 《Supplementation》 I've mistaken a collapse of an atomic nucleus for chain reaction of the atomic fission.😳 The collapse of the atomic nucleus is that the atomic nucleus continues to give off radiation,and to collapse,but then any neutrons aren't emitted,though its situation is dangerous.😥 On the other hand,the chain reaction of the atomic fission is by far more dangerous than the collapse,for it goes on generating some neutrons.If we leave them alone,the collapse of the atomic nucleus will happen one after another.🔥 Therefore,an amount of the radiation is will also increase so much that the situation is more dangerous and harmful for human body,but the control rod prevents the neutrons from appearing.👍 《Material of absorbing the neutrons.》 When dealing with the neutrons,we must be careful of it in in facilities in relation to the atomic reactor.Except for the control rod,the material of absorbing the neutrons play an active part.🙆

No.148 13/10/22 04:07
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【New Zealand】

『Two kinds of culture in a single country.They adopt the principle and coexist with the Maori.』

《They have adopted women's suffrage 婦人参政権 for the first time in the world.》

New Zealand which is often called a miniature garden 箱庭 in the earth is filled with dynamic natures as if views all over the world met together such as volcano,fiord,glacier,and abundant headwaters 水源.😃

Maori who has reached the beautiful area first named the islands the country where long and white clouds are trailing.Plenty of Maori started to move to New Zealand in the middle of the 13th century,and made an unique culture develop there.☁

The Western people had come there after a Dutch sailor discovered the islands.The name of New Zealand is associated with the sailor's hometown,ゼラント in Holland.⛵

After about 120 years passed,an Englishman,Cook,discovered the islands again,so white men started to settle in the islands in order to immigrate there,to hunt for whales and seals.🐳

• << 150 【New Zealand】 《Two kinds of culture in a single country.They've chosen it and coexited with Maori.》 The Maori exchanged their food for goods made of iron and guns.They recognized a part of the Western people's society,but their lives changed dramatically.😲 The English started to immigrate there more and more because they began to sell lands of New Zealand as they pleased.As a result, oppositions between the Maori and the English became violent in regard to ownership of the lands.🆚 After that,the English made the lands its colony,and gave the Maori rights as citizen which was equivalent to the English according to ワイタンギ treaty,but discords 争い concerning the lands never ceased,to make matters worse,a war brought about between them no less than three times from 1860 to 1872.The Maori lost all the wars.🆚 After the bloody past,『Two kinds of culture in the single country』has become the starting point for New Zealand.😃

No.149 13/10/22 09:28
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 147 【A control rod which controls a number of neutrons.】 《The control ro… 【A control rod which controls a number of the neutrons.】

《Supplementation》

I've mistaken a collapse of an atomic nucleus for chain reaction of the atomic fission.😳

The collapse of the atomic nucleus is that the atomic nucleus continues to give off radiation,and to collapse,but then any neutrons aren't emitted,though its situation is dangerous.😥

On the other hand,the chain reaction of the atomic fission is by far more dangerous than the collapse,for it goes on generating some neutrons.If we leave them alone,the collapse of the atomic nucleus will happen one after another.🔥

Therefore,an amount of the radiation is will also increase so much that the situation is more dangerous and harmful for human body,but the control rod prevents the neutrons from appearing.👍

《Material of absorbing the neutrons.》

When dealing with the neutrons,we must be careful of it in in facilities in relation to the atomic reactor.Except for the control rod,the material of absorbing the neutrons play an active part.🙆

• << 151 【A control rod which controls a number of the neutrons.】 《Materials of absorbing the neutrons.》 For example,the material of absorbing the neutrons in which stainless steel added to boron ホウ素 has such a strength and durability that it never leaks the neutrons.🙋 Therefore,we use it for a rack storing up used rod of nuclear fuel or for transportation of the toxic waste.😃 【Moderator 減速材 which decreases the speed of neutrons.】 Collision of neutrons causes an atomic fission proceeding in an atomic reactor,but possibility of the collision is influenced with the speed of the neutrons.😃 Speedy neutrons have low possibility for its reaction,so we need to decrease the neutrons' speed so as to expand the possibility for its reaction.We use a material for it.We call the material a moderator.☝ 《The moderator and the number of times of the collision.》 The neutron has neither electric charge nor magnetism,so we have to make it bump against other thing in order to decrease its speed.🔥

No.150 13/10/22 12:17
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 148 【New Zealand】 『Two kinds of culture in a single country.They adopt t… 【New Zealand】

《Two kinds of culture in a single country.They've chosen it and coexited with Maori.》

The Maori exchanged their food for goods made of iron and guns.They recognized a part of the Western people's society,but their lives changed dramatically.😲

The English started to immigrate there more and more because they began to sell lands of New Zealand as they pleased.As a result, oppositions between the Maori and the English became violent in regard to ownership of the lands.🆚

After that,the English made the lands its colony,and gave the Maori rights as citizen which was equivalent to the English according to ワイタンギ treaty,but discords 争い concerning the lands never ceased,to make matters worse,a war brought about between them no less than three times from 1860 to 1872.The Maori lost all the wars.🆚

After the bloody past,『Two kinds of culture in the single country』has become the starting point for New Zealand.😃

• << 152 【New Zealand】 《They've adopted women's suffrage 婦人参政権 for the first time in the world.》 The most famous one as an example of harmony the English and the Maori is a ceremony in a rugby game of what is called all blacks.🏈 The all blacks is New Zealand's national team,and its members always sing songs with dance of fearless determination before the games.It's the Maori's dance performed with songs and movements of the whole bodies.💃 I've heard the ceremony used to be adopted for TV commercial of vitamin drink 栄養ドリンク in Japan,so some people may have known it,even if they aren't interested in rugby at all.🏈 They've adopted women's suffrage for the the first time in the world.Two cultures in the single country and the their choice for women is worthy of mention in its policies.👩 As a result,there are plenty of assemblywomen in the New Zealand's parliament,and even a woman president isn't uncommon there.👩
投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

日記掲示板のスレ一覧

携帯日記を書いてみんなに公開しよう📓 ブログよりも簡単に今すぐ匿名の日記がかけます。

• レス新
  • 人気
  • スレ新
  • レス少
新しくスレを作成する