注目の話題
歩鷹(ほたか) 男の子の名前
日本人って国内でしか法律を守らないんですか?
女性に嫌われる人の定義

Let's enjoy English!Ⅱ

レス500 HIT数 919255 あ+ あ-

燻し銀三( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )
15/03/07 20:23(更新日時)

I'm going to start a new thread from now on.Whenever I started to express the new threads,I used to do something interesting here,but to my sorrow,it doesn't occur to me anything at all.😳

Needless to say,I'm sure it'll be all right even if I start with only one phrase“I'm going to begin from now on”😃

However I hate it,for almost all of the other space remain as it is.How wasteful it's!😚

However,to my sorrow,my expressions aren't always worth reading.😂

By the way,the rainy season is over,I'm wondering.It means that an intense heat has started this year.Whenever I heard the word of the intense heat,I think I'll lose my weight.☝

It's regrettable that I need not have been worried about it until now.😂

I wish I could go for a drink! A beer garden may be suitable for this night,for there is the Star Festival 七夕 tonight,though I'm afraid I can't recognize both of the Vega and Altair 織り姫と彦星⭐

Moreover,when being too much drunken,instead of watching the stars,I'll go for other bar…🍻

14/06/22 00:16 追記
I've wanted to fill this thread with English within a year,but I find it impossible.

I'm going to describe financial crisis in the past,and superb views in the world in the near future.

14/09/07 21:19 追記
I've expressed myself in English for a few years in order to improve to my English ability,but to my sorrow,it has limit,for it's just self-education.What should I do?😥

No.1971806 13/07/07 18:35(スレ作成日時)

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

No.151 13/10/23 08:17
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 149 【A control rod which controls a number of the neutrons.】 《Supplement… 【A control rod which controls a number of the neutrons.】

《Materials of absorbing the neutrons.》

For example,the material of absorbing the neutrons in which stainless steel added to boron ホウ素 has such a strength and durability that it never leaks the neutrons.🙋

Therefore,we use it for a rack storing up used rod of nuclear fuel or for transportation of the toxic waste.😃

【Moderator 減速材 which decreases the speed of neutrons.】

Collision of neutrons causes an atomic fission proceeding in an atomic reactor,but possibility of the collision is influenced with the speed of the neutrons.😃

Speedy neutrons have low possibility for its reaction,so we need to decrease the neutrons' speed so as to expand the possibility for its reaction.We use a material for it.We call the material a moderator.☝

《The moderator and the number of times of the collision.》

The neutron has neither electric charge nor magnetism,so we have to make it bump against other thing in order to decrease its speed.🔥

• << 153 【Moderator which decreases the speed of the neutrons.】 《The moderator and the number of times of collision.》 Then if the neutron bumps against the other of which mass is larger than the neutron,it's on the rebound.We can't expect an effect of decreasing in the least.😥 When trying to change a speed of a fast neutron from 20 thousand to 2.2 Kilometers per second,how many times does the collision have to be repeated?☝ Uranium 238's amount of mass is 238 times as massive as that of the neutron.When the neutron repeats the collision with the uranium 238 more than two thousand,its speed decreases to 2.2 kilometer,according to an experiment.😚 Contrary to it,instead of the uranium 238,when adopting hydrogen of which mass is as same as the neutron,the number of times of the collision is no more than 18 times.The lighter,the more favorable.😃 《The moderator absorbs the neutrons》 However,only the number of times of collision doesn't decide an ability of the moderator.😃

No.152 13/10/23 09:24
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 150 【New Zealand】 《Two kinds of culture in a single country.They've… 【New Zealand】

《They've adopted women's suffrage 婦人参政権 for the first time in the world.》

The most famous one as an example of harmony the English and the Maori is a ceremony in a rugby game of what is called all blacks.🏈

The all blacks is New Zealand's national team,and its members always sing songs with dance of fearless determination before the games.It's the Maori's dance performed with songs and movements of the whole bodies.💃

I've heard the ceremony used to be adopted for TV commercial of vitamin drink 栄養ドリンク in Japan,so some people may have known it,even if they aren't interested in rugby at all.🏈

They've adopted women's suffrage for the the first time in the world.Two cultures in the single country and the their choice for women is worthy of mention in its policies.👩

As a result,there are plenty of assemblywomen in the New Zealand's parliament,and even a woman president isn't uncommon there.👩

• << 154 【New Zealand】 《They adopted women's suffrage for the first time in the world.》 They tried to change their national enterprises into private management in early time in the world,and pushed forward with creation of a free market.Their several policies are apt to be ahead of the times.💡                    For instance,they came out with new administrative policies in relation to structure of a welfare state.They've insisted on objecting to nuclear power.New Zealand often seems to get a head start on other countries.😃 While a deregulation like changing state enterprise into private management is world trends,the country have tried to convert its policy.It tries to nationalize several public departments.😃 Excessive private management have caused deterioration 悪化 for its economic growth rate,the country may have thought like that.It tries to amend balance between its society and economy.😚 Other people all over the world pay attention to the future of New Zealand.👀

No.153 13/10/23 11:34
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 151 【A control rod which controls a number of the neutrons.】 《Materials … 【Moderator which decreases the speed of the neutrons.】

《The moderator and the number of times of collision.》

Then if the neutron bumps against the other of which mass is larger than the neutron,it's on the rebound.We can't expect an effect of decreasing in the least.😥

When trying to change a speed of a fast neutron from 20 thousand to 2.2 Kilometers per second,how many times does the collision have to be repeated?☝

Uranium 238's amount of mass is 238 times as massive as that of the neutron.When the neutron repeats the collision with the uranium 238 more than two thousand,its speed decreases to 2.2 kilometer,according to an experiment.😚

Contrary to it,instead of the uranium 238,when adopting hydrogen of which mass is as same as the neutron,the number of times of the collision is no more than 18 times.The lighter,the more favorable.😃

《The moderator absorbs the neutrons》

However,only the number of times of collision doesn't decide an ability of the moderator.😃

• << 155 【Moderator which decreases the speed of neutrons.】 《Moderator absorbs the neutrons!?》 Instead of removing the neutrons,the moderator's role is decreasing its speed.In short,the moderator mustn't absorb the neutrons.🙅 While unexpectedly,hydrogen absorbs the neutrons,heavy hydrogen doesn't,according to an experiment.😃 《Excellent material of the moderator.》 Even if they are hydrogen or heavy hydrogen,the gaseous body has such the low density that it isn't useful at all as the moderator.😃 We make it combine with hydrogen and use it as water.Then there are two kinds of water.The one is an ordinary water added to hydrogen.We call it light water.The other is heavy water added to the heavy hydrogen.It's heavy water.😃 Considering,in a word,the most excellent material for the moderator is the heavy hydrogen,and the second one is carbon on condition that it's pure one which doesn't included boron ホウ素 in the least.☝

No.154 13/10/24 08:20
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 152 【New Zealand】 《They've adopted women's suffrage 婦人参政権 for … 【New Zealand】

《They adopted women's suffrage for the first time in the world.》

They tried to change their national enterprises into private management in early time in the world,and pushed forward with creation of a free market.Their several policies are apt to be ahead of the times.💡                    For instance,they came out with new administrative policies in relation to structure of a welfare state.They've insisted on objecting to nuclear power.New Zealand often seems to get a head start on other countries.😃

While a deregulation like changing state enterprise into private management is world trends,the country have tried to convert its policy.It tries to nationalize several public departments.😃

Excessive private management have caused deterioration 悪化 for its economic growth rate,the country may have thought like that.It tries to amend balance between its society and economy.😚

Other people all over the world pay attention to the future of New Zealand.👀

No.155 13/10/24 13:36
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 153 【Moderator which decreases the speed of the neutrons.】 《The moderator… 【Moderator which decreases the speed of neutrons.】

《Moderator absorbs the neutrons!?》

Instead of removing the neutrons,the moderator's role is decreasing its speed.In short,the moderator mustn't absorb the neutrons.🙅

While unexpectedly,hydrogen absorbs the neutrons,heavy hydrogen doesn't,according to an experiment.😃

《Excellent material of the moderator.》

Even if they are hydrogen or heavy hydrogen,the gaseous body has such the low density that it isn't useful at all as the moderator.😃

We make it combine with hydrogen and use it as water.Then there are two kinds of water.The one is an ordinary water added to hydrogen.We call it light water.The other is heavy water added to the heavy hydrogen.It's heavy water.😃

Considering,in a word,the most excellent material for the moderator is the heavy hydrogen,and the second one is carbon on condition that it's pure one which doesn't included boron ホウ素 in the least.☝

• << 157 【Moderator which decreases speed of the neutrons.】 The water is the third place as an excellent moderator.We can use helium or beryllium for it,but either it's the gaseous body or expensive,so we're forced to take them away.😥 However there are so less heavy hydrogen that we find it hard to collect.We can also use the water as coolant 冷却材. Considering,the water is the most proper as the moddrator.😺 I'm sure plenty of people had to spend a lot of time until they reached the conclusion,so I mustn't make light of it.🙅 【Coolant which cool an atomic reactor.】 A nuclear reactor becomes high temperature.Then we make use of its heat,so being hot is natural.It's the nuclear reactor's role.😃 The important thing is conveying its heat to a generator,at the same time,we need to cool the atomic reactor so as to prevent it from being too hot.☝ 《Cooling the nuclear reactor.》 When atomic fission begins,nuclear fuel emits plenty of tremendous energy.Almost all of it become energy of heat.😃

No.156 13/10/25 10:47
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Samoa】

《The islands where an author,Stevenson loved.》

The United Nations let New Zealand administrate west Samoa,and the west Samoa was independent from New Zealand in 1962.It's the first independent country among the islands in the south Pacific Ocean.😃

Some people may think if being the west Samoa,there is naturally east Samoa,and American Samoa is equivalent to it.As its name shows,the UN put the east Samoa under a American trusteeship 信託統治.🇺

America concluded a treaty with high-class chiefs of the tribe in Samoa,and the part of its islands has become American territory in 1909.🇺

However,the people in both of the islands are on visiting terms as their next door neighbors.They don't mind their border at all.They can go and come between the Islands at will.😲

The people's lives in the islands are easygoing.They live in houses made of posts and a roof.There are no doors,so they don't have to use keys.🔑

• << 158 【Samoa】 《The islands where an author,Stevenson loved.》 Someone thought it had a thing stolen from its house,but it's just that other borrowed it.We've often heard the talk like that.I'm wondering if there are neither thieves nor crimes there.😲 Samoa is a village community where a traditional system of a chief of the tribe remains deep-rooted.The chief is absolute.Its authority plays a role as a deterrent 抑止力 for crimes.👑 There is a thing of which travelers for there have to be careful.There are plenty of households keeping dogs in Samoa.They let their pets run loose.Therefore,when strolling around its town,travelers need to carry a stick with them so as to drive a dog.🐶 A writer of a book,『Treasure Island』 the Scohs of Stevenson sent his friend letters which admired the beautiful islands.🌴 【Tonga】 《It has a history of not yielding to the Westdrn Great Powers》 I should express a thing on Tonga,but I'm so tired that I don't feel like doing it.I'm sorry for it.😩

No.157 13/10/25 11:41
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 155 【Moderator which decreases the speed of neutrons.】 《Moderator absorb… 【Moderator which decreases speed of the neutrons.】

The water is the third place as an excellent moderator.We can use helium or beryllium for it,but either it's the gaseous body or expensive,so we're forced to take them away.😥

However there are so less heavy hydrogen that we find it hard to collect.We can also use the water as coolant 冷却材. Considering,the water is the most proper as the moddrator.😺

I'm sure plenty of people had to spend a lot of time until they reached the conclusion,so I mustn't make light of it.🙅

【Coolant which cool an atomic reactor.】

A nuclear reactor becomes high temperature.Then we make use of its heat,so being hot is natural.It's the nuclear reactor's role.😃

The important thing is conveying its heat to a generator,at the same time,we need to cool the atomic reactor so as to prevent it from being too hot.☝

《Cooling the nuclear reactor.》

When atomic fission begins,nuclear fuel emits plenty of tremendous energy.Almost all of it become energy of heat.😃

• << 159 【Coolant which cools an atomic reactor.】 《Cooling the nuclear reactor.》 If we leave the atomic fission alone,it'll become so hot that zircaloy of metal will be melted.Uranium is concentrated and changes into pellet 小球.While it's tiny,it has a tremendous energy.😃 Plenty of the pellets are covered with the zircaloy,so if the pellets is melted with the zircaloy,tragic accident like meltdown will bring about.🔥 If worst comes to worst,the atomic reactor will blow up!Therefore cooling the nuclear reactor is more important than any other thing.⚠ 《Conveying the heat.》 Without conveying the heat generated in the atomic reactor to a generator,it won't be useful at all.We call a material which carry the heat of the atomic reactor to the generator a conductor of heat.😃 However,the coolant itself which cools the atomic reactor becomes hot.If it moves to the generator,it means that the energy of heat also transfer automatically.We can think the coolant and the conductor of heat as one body.💡

No.158 13/10/25 13:14
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 156 【Samoa】 《The islands where an author,Stevenson loved.》 The United N… 【Samoa】

《The islands where an author,Stevenson loved.》

Someone thought it had a thing stolen from its house,but it's just that other borrowed it.We've often heard the talk like that.I'm wondering if there are neither thieves nor crimes there.😲

Samoa is a village community where a traditional system of a chief of the tribe remains deep-rooted.The chief is absolute.Its authority plays a role as a deterrent 抑止力 for crimes.👑

There is a thing of which travelers for there have to be careful.There are plenty of households keeping dogs in Samoa.They let their pets run loose.Therefore,when strolling around its town,travelers need to carry a stick with them so as to drive a dog.🐶

A writer of a book,『Treasure Island』 the Scohs of Stevenson sent his friend letters which admired the beautiful islands.🌴

【Tonga】

《It has a history of not yielding to the Westdrn Great Powers》

I should express a thing on Tonga,but I'm so tired that I don't feel like doing it.I'm sorry for it.😩

• << 160 【Tonga】 《It has history of not yielding to the the Western great powers.》 In general,the Tongan is big.One of Tongan kings appeared in the Guinness Book as the fattest monarch in the world.Tonga also has a large-scale tradition that a god of マウイ caught the island of Tonga from the seabed with a Tongan fish.🎣 Actually,a the smallest footwear for female is no less than 26 centimeters in Tonga.Small size of the footwear for male is 28 centimeters there.👣 The Tonga is good at playing rugby.Its national team is 14th place in the world.A lot of Tongan rugby players have played active part in foreign countries.Some Tongan become disciples of sumo-wrestling.🏈 Tongan warriors had been feared in the Polynesian islands.カリア which headed a vast force went on an expedition to ロトゥマ in Fiji,Niue in New Zealand,and Samoa.Tonga used to reign over all the islands.🌴 The カリア is Tongan unique twin canoes.😃

No.159 13/10/29 18:37
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 157 【Moderator which decreases speed of the neutrons.】 The water is the… 【Coolant which cools an atomic reactor.】

《Cooling the nuclear reactor.》

If we leave the atomic fission alone,it'll become so hot that zircaloy of metal will be melted.Uranium is concentrated and changes into pellet 小球.While it's tiny,it has a tremendous energy.😃

Plenty of the pellets are covered with the zircaloy,so if the pellets is melted with the zircaloy,tragic accident like meltdown will bring about.🔥

If worst comes to worst,the atomic reactor will blow up!Therefore cooling the nuclear reactor is more important than any other thing.⚠

《Conveying the heat.》

Without conveying the heat generated in the atomic reactor to a generator,it won't be useful at all.We call a material which carry the heat of the atomic reactor to the generator a conductor of heat.😃

However,the coolant itself which cools the atomic reactor becomes hot.If it moves to the generator,it means that the energy of heat also transfer automatically.We can think the coolant and the conductor of heat as one body.💡

• << 161 【Coolant which cools an atomic reactor.】 《Conveying heat.》 The idea has made us create the nuclear reactor of a type of boiling water.The coolant of water boils and it makes the generator work.😚 《The coolant.》 The water doesn't always cool the nuclear reactor,but the conductor of heat makes the generator work is water or steam,so we call the coolant which conveys the heat the first one,and the water second one.😃 We put an instrument which generates steam as what's called 熱交換器 between the two kinds of coolants.We create the steam there,and make the generator with the steam.😃 Then we use carbon dioxide 炭酸ガス,or helium for the first coolant.We must not reduce neutrons' speed in relation to a fast-breeder reactor 高速増殖炉,so we use sodium ナトリウム which is heavier than the carbon dioxide or helium.😚 By the way,I have little knowledge on the fast-breeder reactor,so I'm forced to translate its passage literally,but I'm going to describe it in a near future.😤

No.160 13/10/29 20:10
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 158 【Samoa】 《The islands where an author,Stevenson loved.》 Someone tho… 【Tonga】

《It has history of not yielding to the the Western great powers.》

In general,the Tongan is big.One of Tongan kings appeared in the Guinness Book as the fattest monarch in the world.Tonga also has a large-scale tradition that a god of マウイ caught the island of Tonga from the seabed with a Tongan fish.🎣

Actually,a the smallest footwear for female is no less than 26 centimeters in Tonga.Small size of the footwear for male is 28 centimeters there.👣

The Tonga is good at playing rugby.Its national team is 14th place in the world.A lot of Tongan rugby players have played active part in foreign countries.Some Tongan become disciples of sumo-wrestling.🏈

Tongan warriors had been feared in the Polynesian islands.カリア which headed a vast force went on an expedition to ロトゥマ in Fiji,Niue in New Zealand,and Samoa.Tonga used to reign over all the islands.🌴

The カリア is Tongan unique twin canoes.😃

• << 162 【Tonga】 《It has a history of not yielding to the Western great powers.》 Levels of society have divided into various ones since earlier time,and a kingdom of a strong constitutional monarchy has been established in Tonga.👑 While islands in the Pacific Ocean were forced to accept European colonial policies,only Tonga rejected them,and the country promulgated 発布 its new constitution,and tried to control the public feeling.😲 Tongan constitution declares the next things like “Freedom and equality”“Forbidding foreigners to possess its lands.”“Christine policies separated from its homeland.”😤 In a word, Tonga seems to have made a great effort in order to protect its people's self-government.💰 The country seems to export plenty of pumpkins to Japan,for they can win the more foreign currency with the export than any other things.🎃 Present Tongan king is a Japanophile 親日家,it may be one of reasons,and international exchanges between Japan and Tonga have been done very much at present.😃

No.161 13/10/29 22:59
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 159 【Coolant which cools an atomic reactor.】 《Cooling the nuclear reacto… 【Coolant which cools an atomic reactor.】

《Conveying heat.》

The idea has made us create the nuclear reactor of a type of boiling water.The coolant of water boils and it makes the generator work.😚

《The coolant.》

The water doesn't always cool the nuclear reactor,but the conductor of heat makes the generator work is water or steam,so we call the coolant which conveys the heat the first one,and the water second one.😃

We put an instrument which generates steam as what's called 熱交換器 between the two kinds of coolants.We create the steam there,and make the generator with the steam.😃

Then we use carbon dioxide 炭酸ガス,or helium for the first coolant.We must not reduce neutrons' speed in relation to a fast-breeder reactor 高速増殖炉,so we use sodium ナトリウム which is heavier than the carbon dioxide or helium.😚

By the way,I have little knowledge on the fast-breeder reactor,so I'm forced to translate its passage literally,but I'm going to describe it in a near future.😤

• << 163 【Whole structure of an atomic reactor.】 The nuclear reactor is made of various parts and varied materials are used for the parts.Then how are those parts constructed in the the atomic reactor?😃 《The structure of the atomic reactor.》 There is an illustration of an apparatus of the nuclear electric power generation on my crib 虎の巻き,『知っておきたい放射能の基礎知識』.😳 The book says it shows us the general idea of the apparatus with the simple illustration.It says the illustration is so simple that it can't omit any more.A model of the illustration is what is called 加圧水型.😃 ①What is called 燃料体.                 There is a hangar 格納庫.There is a pressure container in it.There is what we call 燃料体 in the container.The 燃料体 is made of pellets of uranium235.The pellets themselves cause atomic fission.☝ ② A control rod. It's control rods which got caught into the 燃料体.When something serious happens in the atomic reactor,the control rods have to be gone into the 燃料体 deep.⚠

No.162 13/10/30 19:17
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 160 【Tonga】 《It has history of not yielding to the the Western great pow… 【Tonga】

《It has a history of not yielding to the Western great powers.》

Levels of society have divided into various ones since earlier time,and a kingdom of a strong constitutional monarchy has been established in Tonga.👑

While islands in the Pacific Ocean were forced to accept European colonial policies,only Tonga rejected them,and the country promulgated 発布 its new constitution,and tried to control the public feeling.😲

Tongan constitution declares the next things like “Freedom and equality”“Forbidding foreigners to possess its lands.”“Christine policies separated from its homeland.”😤

In a word, Tonga seems to have made a great effort in order to protect its people's self-government.💰

The country seems to export plenty of pumpkins to Japan,for they can win the more foreign currency with the export than any other things.🎃

Present Tongan king is a Japanophile 親日家,it may be one of reasons,and international exchanges between Japan and Tonga have been done very much at present.😃

No.163 13/10/30 20:32
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 161 【Coolant which cools an atomic reactor.】 《Conveying heat.》 The idea… 【Whole structure of an atomic reactor.】

The nuclear reactor is made of various parts and varied materials are used for the parts.Then how are those parts constructed in the the atomic reactor?😃

《The structure of the atomic reactor.》

There is an illustration of an apparatus of the nuclear electric power generation on my crib 虎の巻き,『知っておきたい放射能の基礎知識』.😳

The book says it shows us the general idea of the apparatus with the simple illustration.It says the illustration is so simple that it can't omit any more.A model of the illustration is what is called 加圧水型.😃

①What is called 燃料体.                 There is a hangar 格納庫.There is a pressure container in it.There is what we call 燃料体 in the container.The 燃料体 is made of pellets of uranium235.The pellets themselves cause atomic fission.☝

② A control rod.

It's control rods which got caught into the 燃料体.When something serious happens in the atomic reactor,the control rods have to be gone into the 燃料体 deep.⚠

• << 165 《The structure of the atomic reactor.》 ②《A control rod.》 One of ideal situations in relation to the control rod,I'm sure we put it on the upper part of the fuel rod.When being in case of emergency,we make the control rod fall into the fuel rod,making use of the gravitation.💡 However,considering other situations,we adopt the way of inserting the control rod.For example,when exchanging the fuel rods with other ones,or thinking over other pipe laying,it's convenient for us to take advantage of the way of inserting.😚 ③《A moderator 減速材.》 When a fast neutron generates with the atomic fission of the what is called the 燃料体,we make speed of the fast neutron decrease,and change it into what we call 熱中性子.😃 While they make use of heavy water,or carbon as the moderator in their foreign nuclear reactors,we take advantage of only the light water in Japan.☝ ④《Coolant.》 We have to cool the heated reactor core 炉心,and send heat of the reactor core to the generator.Then we make use of the coolant.☝

No.164 13/10/30 21:56
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Papua New Guinea】

《The leadership in the South Pacific Ocean.》

『Rabaul which is familiar with us the Japanese.』

Papua New Guinea which was one of sites of a hard fought battle in the Pacific War is one of familiar islands for us the Japanese.🇯

Japanese government built some tombstones for the war dead in the country,and the wreckage of a plane or tank has been left in the upper reaches 奥地 in its jungle.✈

Rabaul has been sung in a Japanese war song.It's just one of town in Papua New Guinea,but it seems that plenty of Japanese old people are apt to long for Rabaul rather than its homeland,though I'm not so old.😚

Japanese army used to attack the Pearl harbor,and the military gain 戦果 spurted the Japanese army to fight so much that the army invaded into Rabaul where there was Australian administrative organ,for the place was blessed with natural good harbors.The place became an important spot strategically in the South Pacific Ocean.🌴

• << 166 【Papua New Guinea.】 《Rabaul which is familiar with us the Japanese.》 The Japanese army which occupied Rabaul January in 1942 continued to invade Bismarck Archipelago,the Solomon Islands,and northern main island of Papua New Guinea one after another.☝ However,the war situation had suddenly changed in 1942.The Allied Forces of America and Australia which was supported with a large amount of supplies made a counterattack on the Japanese army so bad that our ancestors had fallen into a worse situation.💀 The Japanese army went on resisting until the end of the year in 1945,but it's said that the Japanese war dead were 60 thousand,0.11 milllion of the Japanese were dead because of starvation and malaria.💀 After about a half century had passed,Rabaul suffered heavy damage from a volcanic eruption in 1994.Rabaul's city ended up being covered with volcanic ashes.🌋 By the way,Papua New Guinea is one of the most beautiful islands which is blessed with nature.😃

No.165 13/11/05 13:46
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 163 【Whole structure of an atomic reactor.】 The nuclear reactor is made … 《The structure of the atomic reactor.》

②《A control rod.》

One of ideal situations in relation to the control rod,I'm sure we put it on the upper part of the fuel rod.When being in case of emergency,we make the control rod fall into the fuel rod,making use of the gravitation.💡

However,considering other situations,we adopt the way of inserting the control rod.For example,when exchanging the fuel rods with other ones,or thinking over other pipe laying,it's convenient for us to take advantage of the way of inserting.😚

③《A moderator 減速材.》

When a fast neutron generates with the atomic fission of the what is called the 燃料体,we make speed of the fast neutron decrease,and change it into what we call 熱中性子.😃

While they make use of heavy water,or carbon as the moderator in their foreign nuclear reactors,we take advantage of only the light water in Japan.☝

④《Coolant.》

We have to cool the heated reactor core 炉心,and send heat of the reactor core to the generator.Then we make use of the coolant.☝

• << 167 【Whole structure of the atomic reactor.】 ④《Coolant》 We make use of the light water,heavy water,or carbon dioxide,according to types of the nuclear reactors.All the atomic reactors used in Japan are light water reactors.😃 Difference between each of light water reactor is whether the coolant in the atomic reactor boils or not.There are two kinds of type.The one is a pressurized water reactor.The other is a boiling water reactor.☝ ⑤《熱交換器》 Except for the light water,we take advantage of other things for some atomic reactors and pressurized reactor.We make steam with a coolant which becomes hot,and we make the generator work with the steam.We call the apparatus 熱交換器.🐻 《Generator.》 The generator is a part which emits heat is essentially as same type as the ones of the thermal or hydraulic power generations.🐼 By the way,I have neither knowledge nor expertize on the radioactivity,but it's just that I want to know it.😚

No.166 13/11/05 18:09
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 164 【Papua New Guinea】 《The leadership in the South Pacific Ocean.》 『R… 【Papua New Guinea.】

《Rabaul which is familiar with us the Japanese.》

The Japanese army which occupied Rabaul January in 1942 continued to invade Bismarck Archipelago,the Solomon Islands,and northern main island of Papua New Guinea one after another.☝

However,the war situation had suddenly changed in 1942.The Allied Forces of America and Australia which was supported with a large amount of supplies made a counterattack on the Japanese army so bad that our ancestors had fallen into a worse situation.💀

The Japanese army went on resisting until the end of the year in 1945,but it's said that the Japanese war dead were 60 thousand,0.11 milllion of the Japanese were dead because of starvation and malaria.💀

After about a half century had passed,Rabaul suffered heavy damage from a volcanic eruption in 1994.Rabaul's city ended up being covered with volcanic ashes.🌋

By the way,Papua New Guinea is one of the most beautiful islands which is blessed with nature.😃

• << 168 【Papua New Guinea.】 【The leadership in the South Pacific Ocean.】 Roughly speaking,80% of the territory which is a little bigger than the Japan is tropical rain forest,a bird of paradise,or the largest butterfly in the world,Alexandria,are flying there.🐤 Papua New Guinea is blessed with resource like gold or copper among the islands in the Pacific Ocean.The country has been in one of positions of leadership in the Pacific Ocean until it was independent in 1975.👍 It has about no less than 800 tribes,and has formed varied cultures.About 0.513 million people live there,but having a variety of tribes means that the country also has unstable factors that oppositions between the tribes are easy to cause and incessant feuds 不和.🆚 Except for its cities,while each tribe has led solitary and and small scale life,once a dispute brings about between the tribes,it has kept a possibility of developing strife,for the tribes' believes are taking avenge.It's terrible.⚠

No.167 13/11/06 10:06
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 165 《The structure of the atomic reactor.》 ②《A control rod.》 One of ide… 【Whole structure of the atomic reactor.】

④《Coolant》

We make use of the light water,heavy water,or carbon dioxide,according to types of the nuclear reactors.All the atomic reactors used in Japan are light water reactors.😃

Difference between each of light water reactor is whether the coolant in the atomic reactor boils or not.There are two kinds of type.The one is a pressurized water reactor.The other is a boiling water reactor.☝

⑤《熱交換器》

Except for the light water,we take advantage of other things for some atomic reactors and pressurized reactor.We make steam with a coolant which becomes hot,and we make the generator work with the steam.We call the apparatus 熱交換器.🐻

《Generator.》

The generator is a part which emits heat is essentially as same type as the ones of the thermal or hydraulic power generations.🐼

By the way,I have neither knowledge nor expertize on the radioactivity,but it's just that I want to know it.😚

• << 169 【A pressure container and hangar.】 After all,the heart of the nuclear electric power generation is an atomic reactor.The electricity has a special condition.It's the next one.☝ While the atomic reactor which is equivalent to the heart is very important,it's very perilous facility,for if an accident breaks out in the nuclear reactor,it's no ordinary case.💀 In case of meltdown and nuclear fuel exceeds over the amount of criticality,the atomic reactor may cause explode.Even if we can avoid it,if radioactive material leaks outside,an irrevocable thing will happen,but a container of the atomic reactor can avoid it.💮 《A pressure container.》 When the nuclear is burning,heat is generated,and makes the coolant become hot.If the atomic reactor is the type of boiling water,the coolant boils and changes into steam.😃 If the nuclear reactor is the pressurized water reactor,the coolant swells because of the heat.In short,the containter which includes coolant,fuel or control rods is exposed to high pressure.⚠

No.168 13/11/07 16:55
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 166 【Papua New Guinea.】 《Rabaul which is familiar with us the Japanese.》… 【Papua New Guinea.】

【The leadership in the South Pacific Ocean.】

Roughly speaking,80% of the territory which is a little bigger than the Japan is tropical rain forest,a bird of paradise,or the largest butterfly in the world,Alexandria,are flying there.🐤

Papua New Guinea is blessed with resource like gold or copper among the islands in the Pacific Ocean.The country has been in one of positions of leadership in the Pacific Ocean until it was independent in 1975.👍

It has about no less than 800 tribes,and has formed varied cultures.About 0.513 million people live there,but having a variety of tribes means that the country also has unstable factors that oppositions between the tribes are easy to cause and incessant feuds 不和.🆚

Except for its cities,while each tribe has led solitary and and small scale life,once a dispute brings about between the tribes,it has kept a possibility of developing strife,for the tribes' believes are taking avenge.It's terrible.⚠

• << 170 【Papua New Guinea】 《The leadership in the South Pacific Ocean.》 Then a question of Bougainville's independence has occurred January in 1988,for copper mine in Bougainville supports economy of Papua New Guinea.💰 Both of the military power between the regular army of the country and and a nongovernmental force clashed each other in 1998.🆚 Signature to accordance for eternal ceasing war has been done between the two of them,but they have never been deprived of their weapons.It seems that it'll take a lot of time to restore its public order.😱 【Fiji】 '『Opposition between the Fiji and the other of Indian ancestry.』 《It has had a Harmful influence on its income of sightseeing.》 Republic of the Fiji islands which lies in southeast in the Pacific Ocean and belongs to area of Melanesia.It's an islands country of about no less than 330 islands.Volcanic activity or rising coral reef made the islands country be elevated.🐼

No.169 13/11/07 17:50
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 167 【Whole structure of the atomic reactor.】 ④《Coolant》 We make use of… 【A pressure container and hangar.】

After all,the heart of the nuclear electric power generation is an atomic reactor.The electricity has a special condition.It's the next one.☝

While the atomic reactor which is equivalent to the heart is very important,it's very perilous facility,for if an accident breaks out in the nuclear reactor,it's no ordinary case.💀

In case of meltdown and nuclear fuel exceeds over the amount of criticality,the atomic reactor may cause explode.Even if we can avoid it,if radioactive material leaks outside,an irrevocable thing will happen,but a container of the atomic reactor can avoid it.💮

《A pressure container.》

When the nuclear is burning,heat is generated,and makes the coolant become hot.If the atomic reactor is the type of boiling water,the coolant boils and changes into steam.😃

If the nuclear reactor is the pressurized water reactor,the coolant swells because of the heat.In short,the containter which includes coolant,fuel or control rods is exposed to high pressure.⚠

• << 171 【A pressure container and hanger】 《A pressure container》 As what we call the 燃料体 which burned becomes dangerous waste of the atomic fission,the place around the 燃料体 is filled with radioactive material leaked from the 燃料体.💀 If the material leaks outside,the situation will be very serious.We must shut the nuclear fuel in a solid unbreakable container.We call it the pressure container.It's made of steel of which thickness is no less than dozens of centimeters.😲 《A hanger.》 The pressure container must not be broken.We have to prevent it from destroying at any cost,but it's not always almighty.💦 Some radiation like gamma or neutron rays pass through the pressure container.They react with the atmosphere,and the chemical reactions change component in the atmosphere into the radioactive material.😔 Therefore we need to shut the radioactive material emitted secondary into more solid container.It's the hangar.😃

No.170 13/11/08 18:16
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 168 【Papua New Guinea.】 【The leadership in the South Pacific Ocean.】 R… 【Papua New Guinea】

《The leadership in the South Pacific Ocean.》

Then a question of Bougainville's independence has occurred January in 1988,for copper mine in Bougainville supports economy of Papua New Guinea.💰

Both of the military power between the regular army of the country and and a nongovernmental force clashed each other in 1998.🆚

Signature to accordance for eternal ceasing war has been done between the two of them,but they have never been deprived of their weapons.It seems that it'll take a lot of time to restore its public order.😱

【Fiji】

'『Opposition between the Fiji and the other of Indian ancestry.』

《It has had a Harmful influence on its income of sightseeing.》

Republic of the Fiji islands which lies in southeast in the Pacific Ocean and belongs to area of Melanesia.It's an islands country of about no less than 330 islands.Volcanic activity or rising coral reef made the islands country be elevated.🐼

• << 172 【Fiji】 《Opposition between the Fijian of Fijian ancestry and the other Fijian of Indian ancestry.》 Fijian climate is tropical,and the hottest time is February of rainy season.Its temperature is from 18 to 28℃ even in July which is the coldest season there.🌴 While other islands in the south Pacific ocean is mild oceamic climate,the temperature is high through a year,and the humidity is also comparatively high in Fiji.☀ Speaking of Fiji,it has an image of a sightseeing country of perpetual summer,but there is such a deep-rooted opposition between the Fijian of Fijian ancestry and other Fijian of Indian ancestry that Fijian political situation has been unrest.😥 Roughly speaking,Fijian population is divided into the Fijian of Fijian ancestory who are aboriginal people and the other Fijian of Indian ancestory who moved to Fiji as labor in sugarcane サトウキビ field in the time of English colony.🆚

No.171 13/11/08 20:09
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 169 【A pressure container and hangar.】 After all,the heart of the nuclea… 【A pressure container and hanger】

《A pressure container》

As what we call the 燃料体 which burned becomes dangerous waste of the atomic fission,the place around the 燃料体 is filled with radioactive material leaked from the 燃料体.💀

If the material leaks outside,the situation will be very serious.We must shut the nuclear fuel in a solid unbreakable container.We call it the pressure container.It's made of steel of which thickness is no less than dozens of centimeters.😲

《A hanger.》

The pressure container must not be broken.We have to prevent it from destroying at any cost,but it's not always almighty.💦

Some radiation like gamma or neutron rays pass through the pressure container.They react with the atmosphere,and the chemical reactions change component in the atmosphere into the radioactive material.😔

Therefore we need to shut the radioactive material emitted secondary into more solid container.It's the hangar.😃

• << 173 【A pressure container and hangar.】 《A hangar.》 The hanger is made from concrete and steel of which thickness is a few centimeters.😃 In this way,the Japanese atomic reactor is double structure of the pressure container and hangar.Not only,the pressure container but also hangar must not be destroyed.⚠ The two facilities are equivalent to holy place in the atomic reactor,but while the nuclear power plant at Chernobil in Soviet Union had the pressure container,it had no hangar.As a result,the serious nuclear power plant disaster broke out there in 1986 .💀 【Spent nuclear fuel】 An atomic reactor has dangerous image,and it's not in the wrong,but therefore,we must try not to cause the accident against a rainy day.The way of thinking is very important.☝ By the way,what is dangerous in the nuclear reactor?Needless to say,uranium of fuel becomes an atomic bomb,so it's perilous.In addition,its cinders 燃えかす are also very dangerous.😨

No.172 13/11/11 22:12
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 170 【Papua New Guinea】 《The leadership in the South Pacific Ocean.》 Th… 【Fiji】

《Opposition between the Fijian of Fijian ancestry and the other Fijian of Indian ancestry.》

Fijian climate is tropical,and the hottest time is February of rainy season.Its temperature is from 18 to 28℃ even in July which is the coldest season there.🌴

While other islands in the south Pacific ocean is mild oceamic climate,the temperature is high through a year,and the humidity is also comparatively high in Fiji.☀

Speaking of Fiji,it has an image of a sightseeing country of perpetual summer,but there is such a deep-rooted opposition between the Fijian of Fijian ancestry and other Fijian of Indian ancestry that Fijian political situation has been unrest.😥

Roughly speaking,Fijian population is divided into the Fijian of Fijian ancestory who are aboriginal people and the other Fijian of Indian ancestory who moved to Fiji as labor in sugarcane サトウキビ field in the time of English colony.🆚

• << 174 【Fiji】 《The opposition has caused damage to profit of its sightseeing.》 Fiji was independent from England in 1970.A political party of Fijian ancestry had been into power since then,but other Fijian of Indian ancestry were dissatisfied with the constitution which had advantageous over the Fijian of Fijian ancestry.For instance,the Fijian of Indian ancestry was forbidden to possess land in Fiji.😣 Some political parties of Indian ancestry joined hands each other in Fijian general election,and the Fijian of Indian ancestry came into power at last in 1987.🍻 However,the army under the leadership of the Fijian of Fijian ancestry which had a sense of impending crisis carried out a coup d'etat.The army proposed that they did a bargaining point 交換条件.☝ The army made the Indian ancestry transfer the political power to the former Prime Minister.The forces made it a condition that new constitution was established.Then the coup d'etat was settled,but …🆚 To be continued.🚲💨

No.173 13/11/11 23:34
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 171 【A pressure container and hanger】 《A pressure container》 As what w… 【A pressure container and hangar.】

《A hangar.》

The hanger is made from concrete and steel of which thickness is a few centimeters.😃

In this way,the Japanese atomic reactor is double structure of the pressure container and hangar.Not only,the pressure container but also hangar must not be destroyed.⚠

The two facilities are equivalent to holy place in the atomic reactor,but while the nuclear power plant at Chernobil in Soviet Union had the pressure container,it had no hangar.As a result,the serious nuclear power plant disaster broke out there in 1986 .💀

【Spent nuclear fuel】

An atomic reactor has dangerous image,and it's not in the wrong,but therefore,we must try not to cause the accident against a rainy day.The way of thinking is very important.☝

By the way,what is dangerous in the nuclear reactor?Needless to say,uranium of fuel becomes an atomic bomb,so it's perilous.In addition,its cinders 燃えかす are also very dangerous.😨

• << 175 【Spent nuclear fuel】 《Cinders》 When carbon burns,heat will be given off,and cinders of ash will be left.😃 An atomic reactor is also like that.When nuclear fuel burns,heat will be emitted,and the spent nuclear fuel will be left as cinder.Difference between the carbon and nuclear fuel is the other one between those two cinders.☝ Charcoal's cinder is only ash.It's cold and useless,so we scatter it as fertilizer on the garden.🐘 On the other hand,the spent nuclear fuel is different altogether.It's hot.Not only being hot when generated,but also heat is generated from the spent nuclear fuel.The spent nuclear fuel itself becomes hotter and hotter.🔥 The spent nuclear fuel is mass of radioactive material. Unstable radioactive material which has just been produced continue to emit radiation and energy of heat hard.It changes into a stable atomic nucleus.It's also radioactive material.💀

No.174 13/11/12 21:52
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 172 【Fiji】 《Opposition between the Fijian of Fijian ancestry and the oth… 【Fiji】

《The opposition has caused damage to profit of its sightseeing.》

Fiji was independent from England in 1970.A political party of Fijian ancestry had been into power since then,but other Fijian of Indian ancestry were dissatisfied with the constitution which had advantageous over the Fijian of Fijian ancestry.For instance,the Fijian of Indian ancestry was forbidden to possess land in Fiji.😣

Some political parties of Indian ancestry joined hands each other in Fijian general election,and the Fijian of Indian ancestry came into power at last in 1987.🍻

However,the army under the leadership of the Fijian of Fijian ancestry which had a sense of impending crisis carried out a coup d'etat.The army proposed that they did a bargaining point 交換条件.☝

The army made the Indian ancestry transfer the political power to the former Prime Minister.The forces made it a condition that new constitution was established.Then the coup d'etat was settled,but …🆚

To be continued.🚲💨

• << 176 【Fiji】 《The opposition has caused damage to profit of Fijian sightseeing.》 After that,the opposition between the Fijian and Indian ancestry became so remarkable that labor disputes have learned to happen frequently.😥 People concerned army and private citizens occupied a national assembly in 2000.The opposition still continues just now,and it prevents Fiji from developing.😱 【Kiribati】 《The place where the day breaks the earliest in the world.》 Where is the earliest dawn in the world in millennium,AD 2000? Kiribati won fame in the world with the topic which we remember fondly.☺ Kiribati stretches over the southern and northern hemisphere,and is made up of 33 islands which are dotted in the 200-mile economic zone.Especially カロライン island which is considered to be the nearest to the Internnational Date Line 日付変更線 changed its name.カロライン island becomes millennium one,and it's been famous for its name.🌅

No.175 13/11/12 22:57
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 173 【A pressure container and hangar.】 《A hangar.》 The hanger is made … 【Spent nuclear fuel】

《Cinders》

When carbon burns,heat will be given off,and cinders of ash will be left.😃

An atomic reactor is also like that.When nuclear fuel burns,heat will be emitted,and the spent nuclear fuel will be left as cinder.Difference between the carbon and nuclear fuel is the other one between those two cinders.☝

Charcoal's cinder is only ash.It's cold and useless,so we scatter it as fertilizer on the garden.🐘

On the other hand,the spent nuclear fuel is different altogether.It's hot.Not only being hot when generated,but also heat is generated from the spent nuclear fuel.The spent nuclear fuel itself becomes hotter and hotter.🔥

The spent nuclear fuel is mass of radioactive material. Unstable radioactive material which has just been produced continue to emit radiation and energy of heat hard.It changes into a stable atomic nucleus.It's also radioactive material.💀

• << 177 【Spent nuclear fuel】 《Storage space of the spent nuclear fuel》 The spent nuclear fuel to which a word of the nuclear added finished atomic fission,so almost all of the spent nuclear fuel is mass of radioactive material of fission product.😃 The spent nuclear fuel is dangerous because of not only its radioactive,but also exothermic 発熱 property,so it's put into a pool of coolant,for we have to cool it and prevent us from its radiation.🐎 Some water don't shield us from α,β or γ rays,but also collide with ray of neutron.The water deprives the spent nuclear fuel of kinetic energy 運動エネルギー.Therefore the water is splendid material which shield us from the radiation.💮 How long do we have to put the spent nuclear fuel into the water?We need plenty of time,At least,sevdral years as a unit.If it takes a long time,we'll need dozens of years as unit.😱 As for the half-time of the radioactive material,a decade isn't rare as an unit.In short,our own convenience decide the length of safe period.😒

No.176 13/11/13 22:31
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 174 【Fiji】 《The opposition has caused damage to profit of its sightseein… 【Fiji】

《The opposition has caused damage to profit of Fijian sightseeing.》

After that,the opposition between the Fijian and Indian ancestry became so remarkable that labor disputes have learned to happen frequently.😥

People concerned army and private citizens occupied a national assembly in 2000.The opposition still continues just now,and it prevents Fiji from developing.😱

【Kiribati】

《The place where the day breaks the earliest in the world.》

Where is the earliest dawn in the world in millennium,AD 2000? Kiribati won fame in the world with the topic which we remember fondly.☺

Kiribati stretches over the southern and northern hemisphere,and is made up of 33 islands which are dotted in the 200-mile economic zone.Especially カロライン island which is considered to be the nearest to the Internnational Date Line 日付変更線 changed its name.カロライン island becomes millennium one,and it's been famous for its name.🌅

• << 178 【Kiribati】 《The place where the day breaks the earliest in the world.》 Kiribati is islands of country.The islands of which size are various continue with ringed shape.An atoll 環礁 of coral reefs rose and the islands have been completed.🌴 Christmas Island belongs to Kiribati,and is well-known as a spot of fishing or skin diving,but its income of sightseeing isn't large.Kiribati's main industry is evacuation of phosphorus ore リン鉱石,fishing industry,and コブラ growing.♓ コブラ has nothing to do with a snake.I'm not sure of its spelling.コブラ is raw material of coconut oil.😃 The phosphorus ore in バナバ island which is one of main industry has begun to drained so much recently that they've begun to put a great deal of effort into the fishery.🐡 Its exclusive fishing zone 漁業専管水域 extends to 5million kilometers.It's so tremendous that Kiribati concludes fisheries agreement with each country,and collects charges for other countries' fishery there.♓

No.177 13/11/13 23:49
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 175 【Spent nuclear fuel】 《Cinders》 When carbon burns,heat will be give… 【Spent nuclear fuel】

《Storage space of the spent nuclear fuel》

The spent nuclear fuel to which a word of the nuclear added finished atomic fission,so almost all of the spent nuclear fuel is mass of radioactive material of fission product.😃

The spent nuclear fuel is dangerous because of not only its radioactive,but also exothermic 発熱 property,so it's put into a pool of coolant,for we have to cool it and prevent us from its radiation.🐎

Some water don't shield us from α,β or γ rays,but also collide with ray of neutron.The water deprives the spent nuclear fuel of kinetic energy 運動エネルギー.Therefore the water is splendid material which shield us from the radiation.💮

How long do we have to put the spent nuclear fuel into the water?We need plenty of time,At least,sevdral years as a unit.If it takes a long time,we'll need dozens of years as unit.😱

As for the half-time of the radioactive material,a decade isn't rare as an unit.In short,our own convenience decide the length of safe period.😒

• << 179 【Chemical treatment of waste of nuclear fuel】 After some years passed and the spent nuclear fuel became cool,what should we do with the spent nuclear fuel?😥 Even if it became cool,it's just that an amount of radiation decreases.It never means that it finished emitting the radiation.It remains very dangerous.⚠ Needless to say,neither we can throw away the spent nuclear fuel into a dumping ground as large-size refuse 粗大ゴミ,nor we can entrust it to a trader of industrial waste.😱 《A thing which is included in the spent nuclear fuel》 The spent nuclear fuel is an aggregate 集合体 of fission product 核分裂生成物,so plenty of kinds of radioactive nucleus are contained.Some of them are both dangerous and useful.😃 We make use of cobalt60 or cesium137 as source of medical β or γ rays.We also take advantage of technetium99m or iodine131 for radiology 放射線医学.😃 However,a typical one is plutonium239.It's an artificial chemical element which doesn't exist in the natural world.We call it a transuranic element 超ウラン元素.😺

No.178 13/11/14 23:20
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 176 【Fiji】 《The opposition has caused damage to profit of Fijian sightse… 【Kiribati】

Kiribati is islands of country.The islands of which size are various continue with ringed shape.An atoll 環礁 of coral reefs rose and the islands have been completed.🌴

Christmas Island belongs to Kiribati,and is well-known as a spot of fishing or skin diving,but its income of sightseeing isn't large.Kiribati's main industry is evacuation of phosphorus ore リン鉱石,fishing industry,and コブラ growing.♓

コブラ has nothing to do with a snake.I'm not sure of its spelling.コブラ is raw material of coconut oil.😃

The phosphorus ore in バナバ island which is one of main industry has begun to drained so much recently that they've begun to put a great deal of effort into the fishery.🐡

Its exclusive fishing zone 漁業専管水域 extends to 5million kilometers.It's so tremendous that Kiribati concludes fisheries agreement with each country,and collects charges for other countries' fishery there.♓

• << 180 【Kiribati】 《The place where the day breaks the earliest in the world.》 Therefore,Kiribati is forced to be sensitive to pollution of its area of the sea,and objects that other countries dispose of nuclear waste in the パルミラ atoll.The country shows firm attitude concerning an atomic nucleus.😣 By the way,there is indispensable facilities for we Japanese in Kiribati.They are stations which trace a weather satellite,ひまわり of the National Space Development Agency of Japan 宇宙開発事業団.🌌 Once accepting other as a visitor,the people in Kiribati have a habit of entertaining the other,even if they lose their stock of food.😲 【Tuvalu】 《The country has sold domain,and joined in the United Nations with its profit.》 It's Tuvalu which has joined in the UN with a profit of domain.It's suitable for the period of the information technology revolution.The domain is an address on the Internet.😃 Tuvalu which is made of 9 atolls 環礁 is the fourth smallest country in the world,considering its land area.🐬

No.179 13/11/15 00:11
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 177 【Spent nuclear fuel】 《Storage space of the spent nuclear fuel》 The… 【Chemical treatment of waste of nuclear fuel】

After some years passed and the spent nuclear fuel became cool,what should we do with the spent nuclear fuel?😥

Even if it became cool,it's just that an amount of radiation decreases.It never means that it finished emitting the radiation.It remains very dangerous.⚠

Needless to say,neither we can throw away the spent nuclear fuel into a dumping ground as large-size refuse 粗大ゴミ,nor we can entrust it to a trader of industrial waste.😱

《A thing which is included in the spent nuclear fuel》

The spent nuclear fuel is an aggregate 集合体 of fission product 核分裂生成物,so plenty of kinds of radioactive nucleus are contained.Some of them are both dangerous and useful.😃

We make use of cobalt60 or cesium137 as source of medical β or γ rays.We also take advantage of technetium99m or iodine131 for radiology 放射線医学.😃

However,a typical one is plutonium239.It's an artificial chemical element which doesn't exist in the natural world.We call it a transuranic element 超ウラン元素.😺

• << 181 【Chemical treatment of waste of nuclear fuel】 《A thing included in the spent nuclear fuel》 Plutonium does atomic fission and produces energy like uranium,so we can make use of it for an atomic reactor as its fuel.Moreover,when a fast-breeder reactor 高速増殖炉 is put into practical use in the future,the plutonium will be indispensable fuel for the facility.😃 《Chemical extraction》 Therefore,we should take out of the plutonium rather than dispose of it as the spent nuclear fuel as it is.It's more profitable,and economical.💡 When taking out of the plutonium from the spent nuclear fuel,we do with a chemical way.In a word,we take out only a part of uranium pellet 小球 from the spent nuclear fuel.We melt the pellet with the nitric acid 硝酸,and extract only the plutonium.🐫 《Kind of scum 滓 from the extraction》 We do with the spent nuclear fuel after extraction of useful ingredient like the plutonium.We dispose of it as a disused article,but it's a difficult question,for…😥

No.180 13/11/15 01:48
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 178 【Kiribati】 《The place where the day breaks the earliest in the world… 【Kiribati】

Therefore,Kiribati is forced to be sensitive to pollution of its area of the sea,and objects that other countries dispose of nuclear waste in the パルミラ atoll.The country shows firm attitude concerning an atomic nucleus.😣

By the way,there is indispensable facilities for we Japanese in Kiribati.They are stations which trace a weather satellite,ひまわり of the National Space Development Agency of Japan 宇宙開発事業団.🌌

Once accepting other as a visitor,the people in Kiribati have a habit of entertaining the other,even if they lose their stock of food.😲

【Tuvalu】

《The country has sold domain,and joined in the United Nations with its profit.》

It's Tuvalu which has joined in the UN with a profit of domain.It's suitable for the period of the information technology revolution.The domain is an address on the Internet.😃

Tuvalu which is made of 9 atolls 環礁 is the fourth smallest country in the world,considering its land area.🐬

• << 182 【Tuvalu】 《The country has sold a domain and joined in the UN with the profit.》 Tuvalu belonged to England from 1892 to 1976,but after separation from Kiribati,it has also been independent from England.💐 However,it has a unique landform because of an atoll like Kiribati,its territory isn't suitable for agriculture.Fishing industry is also hard,for constructing facility preserving and processing marine products is impossible.😫 They don't expect fishing industry can expand any more,so the business is just a self-support 自給,so they established a Tuvalu trust fund 信託基金.Developed nations and neighboring countries donated to the fund.😃 They tried to make use of interest rate 金利 with the Tuvalu trust fund and to make up with their finance,but they could win a chance to make money as if it had been an unforeseen luck.It's selling domain at the beginning of this expression of Tuvalu.💰

No.181 13/11/15 08:11
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 179 【Chemical treatment of waste of nuclear fuel】 After some years passe… 【Chemical treatment of waste of nuclear fuel】

《A thing included in the spent nuclear fuel》

Plutonium does atomic fission and produces energy like uranium,so we can make use of it for an atomic reactor as its fuel.Moreover,when a fast-breeder reactor 高速増殖炉 is put into practical use in the future,the plutonium will be indispensable fuel for the facility.😃

《Chemical extraction》

Therefore,we should take out of the plutonium rather than dispose of it as the spent nuclear fuel as it is.It's more profitable,and economical.💡

When taking out of the plutonium from the spent nuclear fuel,we do with a chemical way.In a word,we take out only a part of uranium pellet 小球 from the spent nuclear fuel.We melt the pellet with the nitric acid 硝酸,and extract only the plutonium.🐫

《Kind of scum 滓 from the extraction》

We do with the spent nuclear fuel after extraction of useful ingredient like the plutonium.We dispose of it as a disused article,but it's a difficult question,for…😥

• << 183 【Chemical treatment of waste of nuclear fuel】 《Kind of scum from the extraction》 Even if it's the scum,it's the aggregate of material of having strong radioactivity,so it continues to emit radiation.⚠ If the radiation leaks outside,serious accident will happen.We must dispose of it in a place where there seems to be no fear of leaking the radiation forever.Where is it?😨 【Treatment and doing away with the waste of nuclear fuel forever】 A variety of waste come out from the atomic reactor.Many of them have radioactivity.How should we dispose of them?😨 《Waste of the nuclear fuel》 Garbages are thrown away from ordinary households every day.When a factory operates,industrial waste is also dumped.😃 Facilities of neuclear electric power generation is also the same.Whe an atomic reactor operates,fission products 核分裂生成物 end up being produced.😥 The fission product is a thing like mass of the radioactivity.Even if it's not the atomic reactor itself…💀

No.182 13/11/15 08:56
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 180 【Kiribati】 《The place where the day breaks the earliest in the world… 【Tuvalu】

《The country has sold a domain and joined in the UN with the profit.》

Tuvalu belonged to England from 1892 to 1976,but after separation from Kiribati,it has also been independent from England.💐

However,it has a unique landform because of an atoll like Kiribati,its territory isn't suitable for agriculture.Fishing industry is also hard,for constructing facility preserving and processing marine products is impossible.😫

They don't expect fishing industry can expand any more,so the business is just a self-support 自給,so they established a Tuvalu trust fund 信託基金.Developed nations and neighboring countries donated to the fund.😃

They tried to make use of interest rate 金利 with the Tuvalu trust fund and to make up with their finance,but they could win a chance to make money as if it had been an unforeseen luck.It's selling domain at the beginning of this expression of Tuvalu.💰

• << 184 【Tuvalu】 《The country has sold a domain and joined in the UN with the profit.》 Tuvalu is the name of its country written in English.Its domain name in the Internet is「.tv」. Speaking of tv,it's a common key word for television in the world.📺 An American company which directed its attention to the domain code,「.tv」have bought a right of using the domain name,and sold it for other countries.😃 Tuvalu accepted the deal of receiving $50 million through a decade,and joined in the UN formally.The country could pay the expense for participating in the UN.🎊 It has planed to take advantage of the large amount of money which the country could get by selling the domain name for providing infrastructure.The country tries to make good use of the money.😃 【Nauru】 《A wealthy country which has made money with phosphorus ore リン鉱石》 Nauru is the richest country in the South Pacific Ocean.It possesses eminent mine of phosphorus ore in the world. 😲

No.183 13/11/15 16:23
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 181 【Chemical treatment of waste of nuclear fuel】 《A thing included in t… 【Chemical treatment of waste of nuclear fuel】

《Kind of scum from the extraction》

Even if it's the scum,it's the aggregate of material of having strong radioactivity,so it continues to emit radiation.⚠

If the radiation leaks outside,serious accident will happen.We must dispose of it in a place where there seems to be no fear of leaking the radiation forever.Where is it?😨

【Treatment and doing away with the waste of nuclear fuel forever】

A variety of waste come out from the atomic reactor.Many of them have radioactivity.How should we dispose of them?😨

《Waste of the nuclear fuel》

Garbages are thrown away from ordinary households every day.When a factory operates,industrial waste is also dumped.😃

Facilities of neuclear electric power generation is also the same.Whe an atomic reactor operates,fission products 核分裂生成物 end up being produced.😥

The fission product is a thing like mass of the radioactivity.Even if it's not the atomic reactor itself…💀

• << 185 【Treatment and doing away with the waste of nuclear fuel forever.】 《The waste of nuclear fuel》 As long as a facility concerning the atomic reactor operates,waste polluted with radiation has to be thrown away.The waste is a thing to which radioactive material was stuck.😥 As to the industrial waste which emits weak radiation,we envelop it with the cement or asphalt and put it into a container.We have to keep it strictly.😃 As for others which releases strong radiation like the scum of the waste of spent nuclear fuel,we melt it with glass and make it hard in order not to scatter.🐗 The scum changes into a cylindrical thing mixed with the glass.Its diameter is 43centimeters,length 1.3meter,and weight 500kilograms.When an atomic reactor of which output is a million kilowatt continues to operate for a year,30 cylindrical thing mixed with glass come out of the nuclear reactor.⚠ 《Temporary preservation》 As long as the atomic reactor operates,waste of nuclear fuel is increasing everyday…😒

No.184 13/11/15 17:17
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 182 【Tuvalu】 《The country has sold a domain and joined in the UN with th… 【Tuvalu】

《The country has sold a domain and joined in the UN with the profit.》

Tuvalu is the name of its country written in English.Its domain name in the Internet is「.tv」. Speaking of tv,it's a common key word for television in the world.📺

An American company which directed its attention to the domain code,「.tv」have bought a right of using the domain name,and sold it for other countries.😃

Tuvalu accepted the deal of receiving $50 million through a decade,and joined in the UN formally.The country could pay the expense for participating in the UN.🎊

It has planed to take advantage of the large amount of money which the country could get by selling the domain name for providing infrastructure.The country tries to make good use of the money.😃

【Nauru】

《A wealthy country which has made money with phosphorus ore リン鉱石》

Nauru is the richest country in the South Pacific Ocean.It possesses eminent mine of phosphorus ore in the world. 😲

• << 186 【Nauru】 《A wealthy country which has made money with phosphorus ore》 Nauru is different from other countries which has atoll in the South Pacific Ocean.It's made of only a single island.Its diameter is no more than 5kilometers,and its area is just 20square kilometers.🌴           While the country is small-scale,its GNP is $4640 a person.Lives of the people in Nauru seem to be rich.They grow vegetables and fruit trees and are engaged in fishing industry,but it's just that they provide for themselves.🍑 Nauru is an unique country of which national finance depends almost on export of phosphorus ore.Its population is 16thousand.About half of them are miners.They've come to Nauru so as to find work from Kiribati,Tuvalu and other islands in the Pacific Ocean.😃 Without working, profit from mines has been distributed among the people in Nauru,but the good fortune in a southern country is approaching an end.💸

No.185 13/11/15 18:46
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 183 【Chemical treatment of waste of nuclear fuel】 《Kind of scum from the… 【Treatment and doing away with the waste of nuclear fuel forever.】

《The waste of nuclear fuel》

As long as a facility concerning the atomic reactor operates,waste polluted with radiation has to be thrown away.The waste is a thing to which radioactive material was stuck.😥

As to the industrial waste which emits weak radiation,we envelop it with the cement or asphalt and put it into a container.We have to keep it strictly.😃

As for others which releases strong radiation like the scum of the waste of spent nuclear fuel,we melt it with glass and make it hard in order not to scatter.🐗

The scum changes into a cylindrical thing mixed with the glass.Its diameter is 43centimeters,length 1.3meter,and weight 500kilograms.When an atomic reactor of which output is a million kilowatt continues to operate for a year,30 cylindrical thing mixed with glass come out of the nuclear reactor.⚠

《Temporary preservation》

As long as the atomic reactor operates,waste of nuclear fuel is increasing everyday…😒

• << 187 【Treatment and doing away with the waste of the nuclear fuel forever】 《Temporary preservation》 As long as the area is limited,institutions of an atomic electric power generation can't accommodate waste of radioactivity completely.😥 If we leave the toxic waste alone for a long time,a problem of breaking its container and leaking the radiation will be caused.⚠ Both low and high level of the waste of nuclear fuel have been preserved in Aomori prefecture.☝ 《Eternal treatment》 The high level waste continues to give off high level radiation as its name indicates.Its container or facility for accommodation will become too old for use sooner or later.🆘 We must devise a way of treating the toxic waste forever before the facilities are broken.We call the problem an apartment house which doesn't have a restroom.💩 The restroom means a place where disposing of the high level waste of the nuclear fuel finally.It's said that Finland is only the country which has the restroom at present.💩

No.186 13/11/15 19:45
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 184 【Tuvalu】 《The country has sold a domain and joined in the UN with th… 【Nauru】

《A wealthy country which has made money with phosphorus ore》

Nauru is different from other countries which has atoll in the South Pacific Ocean.It's made of only a single island.Its diameter is no more than 5kilometers,and its area is just 20square kilometers.🌴

While the country is small-scale,its GNP is $4640 a person.Lives of the people in Nauru seem to be rich.They grow vegetables and fruit trees and are engaged in fishing industry,but it's just that they provide for themselves.🍑

Nauru is an unique country of which national finance depends almost on export of phosphorus ore.Its population is 16thousand.About half of them are miners.They've come to Nauru so as to find work from Kiribati,Tuvalu and other islands in the Pacific Ocean.😃

Without working, profit from mines has been distributed among the people in Nauru,but the good fortune in a southern country is approaching an end.💸

• << 188 【Nauru】 《A wealthy country which has made money with the phosphorus ore》 The phosphorus ore supporting Nauru's economy is on the verge of draining.Therefore its government has started to use its money for marine transportation,aviation 航空,investment for real estate 不動産 or securities as ways of managing its finance.💰 There is also one more unbelievable story.Nauru is aiming at being an organization like what is called Swiss bank in the South Pacific Ocean.😲 The country announces that even if they are clean money or dirty money for money laundering,it keeps money from all over the world anyway.😁 OECD decided to take countesmeasure 対抗策 against Nauru November in 2001 as if the measure were an evidence of Nauru's measure.😒 【The Marshall Islands】 《A prominent zone of atoll in the world》 The Republic of the Marshall Islands is made up of 29 atolls like クワジェリン,Bikini,and マジェロ and five islands.クワジェリン is the largest atoll in the workd.Its area of coral is no less than 1600 square kilometers.🌴

No.187 13/11/16 22:42
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 185 【Treatment and doing away with the waste of nuclear fuel forever.】 《… 【Treatment and doing away with the waste of the nuclear fuel forever】

《Temporary preservation》

As long as the area is limited,institutions of an atomic electric power generation can't accommodate waste of radioactivity completely.😥

If we leave the toxic waste alone for a long time,a problem of breaking its container and leaking the radiation will be caused.⚠

Both low and high level of the waste of nuclear fuel have been preserved in Aomori prefecture.☝

《Eternal treatment》

The high level waste continues to give off high level radiation as its name indicates.Its container or facility for accommodation will become too old for use sooner or later.🆘

We must devise a way of treating the toxic waste forever before the facilities are broken.We call the problem an apartment house which doesn't have a restroom.💩

The restroom means a place where disposing of the high level waste of the nuclear fuel finally.It's said that Finland is only the country which has the restroom at present.💩

• << 189 【Treatment and doing away with waste of the nuclear fuel eternally】 《Eternal treatment》 An ordinary treatment is digging the waste into the ground extremely deep.We've been waiting for a strict treatment lest radiation leak on the ground.😚 【Doing away with an atomic reactor】 Waste of radioactive material,especially the spent nuclear fuel is a problem with regard to the atomic power electric generation.😥 It seems to be a variety of ideas of burying into the ground,or when plates moving,putting the waste its border.Then the waste will be thrown away into the mantle.😃 There are some other ideas.The one is dumping into the space with a rocket,and the other is throwing away into the sun,but is the worst harmful waste the atomic reactor itself?😒 《Facilities become too old for use.》 We've concentrated the latest material and design,and built the facilities of atomic power electric generation,but it's just that they are structures.Their durability have limit…😠

No.188 13/11/16 23:44
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 186 【Nauru】 《A wealthy country which has made money with phosphorus ore》… 【Nauru】

《A wealthy country which has made money with the phosphorus ore》

The phosphorus ore supporting Nauru's economy is on the verge of draining.Therefore its government has started to use its money for marine transportation,aviation 航空,investment for real estate 不動産 or securities as ways of managing its finance.💰

There is also one more unbelievable story.Nauru is aiming at being an organization like what is called Swiss bank in the South Pacific Ocean.😲

The country announces that even if they are clean money or dirty money for money laundering,it keeps money from all over the world anyway.😁

OECD decided to take countesmeasure 対抗策 against Nauru November in 2001 as if the measure were an evidence of Nauru's measure.😒

【The Marshall Islands】

《A prominent zone of atoll in the world》

The Republic of the Marshall Islands is made up of 29 atolls like クワジェリン,Bikini,and マジェロ and five islands.クワジェリン is the largest atoll in the workd.Its area of coral is no less than 1600 square kilometers.🌴

• << 190 【The Marshall islands】 《One of eminent zone of atoll in the world》 The Republic of the Marshall Islands is deeply connecting with Japan,for we have had history of reigning over the area from 1914 to 1945,from the beginning of the World WarⅡ to its end.🌴 Therefore,there seem to be a lot of people who had received education before the war can speak the Japanese.Some Japanese words like amedama,yakyu,amimono have been incorporated into the language in the Marshall Islands.American culture was also mixed with their own so much that their society has become interesting one.😃 On the other hand,the U.S.A.used to repeat nuclear tests in both atolls of Bikini and Eniwetok when the country governed there.It's a negative inheritance.😒 The U.S.A.did the nuclear tests no less than 67times in the atolls from 1946 to 1958.At last the IAEA filed a report that leading lives in the Bikini atoll became safe in 1996,and a part of its residents have returned their hometown for the first time since 1946.😥

No.189 13/11/17 10:46
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 187 【Treatment and doing away with the waste of the nuclear fuel forever】 … 【Treatment and doing away with waste of the nuclear fuel eternally】

《Eternal treatment》

An ordinary treatment is digging the waste into the ground extremely deep.We've been waiting for a strict treatment lest radiation leak on the ground.😚

【Doing away with an atomic reactor】

Waste of radioactive material,especially the spent nuclear fuel is a problem with regard to the atomic power electric generation.😥

It seems to be a variety of ideas of burying into the ground,or when plates moving,putting the waste its border.Then the waste will be thrown away into the mantle.😃

There are some other ideas.The one is dumping into the space with a rocket,and the other is throwing away into the sun,but is the worst harmful waste the atomic reactor itself?😒

《Facilities become too old for use.》

We've concentrated the latest material and design,and built the facilities of atomic power electric generation,but it's just that they are structures.Their durability have limit…😠

• << 191 【Doing away with an atomic reactor】 《Facilities become too old for use》 110 atomic reactors have stopped operating from 1990 to 2006 all over the world.All the atomic reactors will be destroyed and renounced some day.☝ Then when demolishing facilities for the generation or management,it's no problem.🙆 《Decline and decrease of radiation》 The problem is a part of the atomic reactor.After being destroyed a hangar,what will happen?Radioactive material generated with the operation of the atomic reactor remains in the hangar.🙅 If a pressure container is destroyed,what will happen?The pressure container is by far dangerous than the hangar,for the pressure container has more radioactive material than the hangar.The pressure container is in the hangar.The more being inside,the more radioactive material.Therefore the pressure container is full of the radioactive material.💀 Amount of the radiation in the atomic reactor is subject to cobalt60 of which half-life is 5years.⚠

No.190 13/11/17 11:39
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 188 【Nauru】 《A wealthy country which has made money with the phosphorus … 【The Marshall islands】

《One of eminent zone of atoll in the world》

The Republic of the Marshall Islands is deeply connecting with Japan,for we have had history of reigning over the area from 1914 to 1945,from the beginning of the World WarⅡ to its end.🌴

Therefore,there seem to be a lot of people who had received education before the war can speak the Japanese.Some Japanese words like amedama,yakyu,amimono have been incorporated into the language in the Marshall Islands.American culture was also mixed with their own so much that their society has become interesting one.😃

On the other hand,the U.S.A.used to repeat nuclear tests in both atolls of Bikini and Eniwetok when the country governed there.It's a negative inheritance.😒

The U.S.A.did the nuclear tests no less than 67times in the atolls from 1946 to 1958.At last the IAEA filed a report that leading lives in the Bikini atoll became safe in 1996,and a part of its residents have returned their hometown for the first time since 1946.😥

• << 192 【The Marshall Islands】 《One of eminent zones of atoll in the world》 The Republic of the Marshall islands have managed 60% of its governmental finance from American financial aid,but tried to reform its economic structure like trying to enrich private sectors.😃 【Antarctic】 《Having Transcended developed countries' interests and oppositions》            It's England which declared for the first time formally possession of the Antarctic in 1908.After that,both Argentina and Chile also announced.🆚            The fueds 不和 between the three countries continued for a long time.Dispute over the Falkland Islands which they couldn't apply the Antarctic treat was an extension of the problem on possession of the South Pole.☝            The U.S.A.have had an opinion like the next.“As long as the people in a country who assert possession of the territory don't live there,it's not an effective assertion of possession.”so it had dispatched its wintering party to the Antarctic from 1904 to 1941.🇺

No.191 13/11/17 20:02
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 189 【Treatment and doing away with waste of the nuclear fuel eternally】 … 【Doing away with an atomic reactor】

《Facilities become too old for use》

110 atomic reactors have stopped operating from 1990 to 2006 all over the world.All the atomic reactors will be destroyed and renounced some day.☝

Then when demolishing facilities for the generation or management,it's no problem.🙆

《Decline and decrease of radiation》

The problem is a part of the atomic reactor.After being destroyed a hangar,what will happen?Radioactive material generated with the operation of the atomic reactor remains in the hangar.🙅

If a pressure container is destroyed,what will happen?The pressure container is by far dangerous than the hangar,for the pressure container has more radioactive material than the hangar.The pressure container is in the hangar.The more being inside,the more radioactive material.Therefore the pressure container is full of the radioactive material.💀

Amount of the radiation in the atomic reactor is subject to cobalt60 of which half-life is 5years.⚠

• << 193 【Doing away with an atomic reactor】 《Renouncing a nuclear reactor》 After stopping its operation,and 40years pass,the amount of radiation in the atomic reactor will become a hundredth.😣 We'd thought workers weren't exposed to radiation very much after preserving the atomic reactor safely until the radiation became weak during a few decades in relation to a light-water reactor.😃 However nowadays,after doing away with the atomic reactor,it's apt to be dismantled immediately because of dangerous situation of preserving the facility safely for several decades and improvement of technical skill of dismantling.☝ 41 light-water reactors have been disassembled,21 of them are dismantled instantly.Getting rid of the radioactive material from a container or around the facility is important technical skills in this method,but making full use of all kinds of acid,oxidizers 酸化剤,and reducing agents 還元剤 have made it possible.😃

No.192 13/11/19 17:11
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 190 【The Marshall islands】 《One of eminent zone of atoll in the world》 … 【The Marshall Islands】

《One of eminent zones of atoll in the world》

The Republic of the Marshall islands have managed 60% of its governmental finance from American financial aid,but tried to reform its economic structure like trying to enrich private sectors.😃

【Antarctic】

《Having Transcended developed countries' interests and oppositions》

It's England which declared for the first time formally possession of the Antarctic in 1908.After that,both Argentina and Chile also announced.🆚

The fueds 不和 between the three countries continued for a long time.Dispute over the Falkland Islands which they couldn't apply the Antarctic treat was an extension of the problem on possession of the South Pole.☝

The U.S.A.have had an opinion like the next.“As long as the people in a country who assert possession of the territory don't live there,it's not an effective assertion of possession.”so it had dispatched its wintering party to the Antarctic from 1904 to 1941.🇺

• << 194 【The South Pole】 《Having transcended developed countries' interests and oppositions》           Other countries also started to construct Antarctic observation bases one after another after the World WarⅠ.In addition,the year of the earth observation was carried out in 1957,especially the survey in the Antarctic was taken very seriously.❄ No less than 12countries like Argentina,Austria,Belgium,Chile,France,New Zealand,Norway,South Africa,England,the U.S.A.,the Soviet Union,and Japan took part in the observation in the Antarctic.❄           Japan joined in it as only no Caucasian 白人.We call the Japanese base Showa one.🇯          The more plenty of countries observed in the Antarctic,the more tangible international problem of fighting over right of possession were.🆚           America proposed that it conclude a treaty of the Antarctic in order to make use of the area peacefully with other 11countries,then the Soviet Union took the lead in proclaiming not to assert the right of possessing the area.⛄

No.193 13/11/20 11:31
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 191 【Doing away with an atomic reactor】 《Facilities become too old for us… 【Doing away with an atomic reactor】

《Renouncing a nuclear reactor》

After stopping its operation,and 40years pass,the amount of radiation in the atomic reactor will become a hundredth.😣

We'd thought workers weren't exposed to radiation very much after preserving the atomic reactor safely until the radiation became weak during a few decades in relation to a light-water reactor.😃

However nowadays,after doing away with the atomic reactor,it's apt to be dismantled immediately because of dangerous situation of preserving the facility safely for several decades and improvement of technical skill of dismantling.☝

41 light-water reactors have been disassembled,21 of them are dismantled instantly.Getting rid of the radioactive material from a container or around the facility is important technical skills in this method,but making full use of all kinds of acid,oxidizers 酸化剤,and reducing agents 還元剤 have made it possible.😃

• << 195 【How long does it take time when trying to do away with the atomic reactor?】 A accident of meltdown at the Three Mile island in the U.S.A.in 1979 was equivalent to level5,according to criterion of INES's estimation.The INES is an abbreviation of 国際原子力事象評価尺度.I don't know its spelling😩 It took six years to take out of the fuel from the atomic reactor in the Three Mile,but the nuclear fuel hasn't completely removed yet,moreover even after more than three decades passed,they have to watch the facility.It's said it has cost more than $0.9billion for it until now!💸 The nuclear power plant disaster at Chernobyl in the Soviet Union which was correspondent to level7 brought about in 1986.💀 A lot of sand and lead had been thrown into the atomic reactor,and the whole facility of the nuclear power plant was covered with concrete,it's what is called a sarcophagus 石棺 but it's said more than 95% of the nuclear fuel ended up remaining…and…

No.194 13/11/20 16:37
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 192 【The Marshall Islands】 《One of eminent zones of atoll in the world》 … 【The South Pole】
《Having transcended developed countries' interests and oppositions》

Other countries also started to construct Antarctic observation bases one after another after the World WarⅠ.In addition,the year of the earth observation was carried out in 1957,especially the survey in the Antarctic was taken very seriously.❄

No less than 12countries like Argentina,Austria,Belgium,Chile,France,New Zealand,Norway,South Africa,England,the U.S.A.,the Soviet Union,and Japan took part in the observation in the Antarctic.❄

Japan joined in it as only no Caucasian 白人.We call the Japanese base Showa one.🇯

The more plenty of countries observed in the Antarctic,the more tangible international problem of fighting over right of possession were.🆚

America proposed that it conclude a treaty of the Antarctic in order to make use of the area peacefully with other 11countries,then the Soviet Union took the lead in proclaiming not to assert the right of possessing the area.⛄

• << 196 【Antarctic】 《Having transcended developed countries' interests and oppositions》 In this way,the treaty of the South Pole has taken effect.No less than 47countries join in the treat as of 2000,though it's more than 10years ago💦 Antarctic seems to have become an utopia of international society where everyone can go and come without a visa.☺ 【The new continent resembles a museum as if varied races and various languages were!】 The America continent which Columbus had discovered is also an area there are abundant resources.The American are blessed with beautiful nature.🇺 My expression is a general survey 概観 of the new continent where there is the U.S.A.which a variety of races have gathered from all over the world and has become the super major,Canada which is blessed with resources,and other countries which lie north to Panama.😃 【The terrorism which broke out on the eleventh of September and the U.S.A.】 If expressing the U.S.A. with a single phrase,it's a country made up of immigrants,I'm sure.🇺

No.195 13/11/21 16:02
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 193 【Doing away with an atomic reactor】 《Renouncing a nuclear reactor》 A… 【How long does it take time when trying to do away with the atomic reactor?】

A accident of meltdown at the Three Mile island in the U.S.A.in 1979 was equivalent to level5,according to criterion of INES's estimation.The INES is an abbreviation of 国際原子力事象評価尺度.I don't know its spelling😩

It took six years to take out of the fuel from the atomic reactor in the Three Mile,but the nuclear fuel hasn't completely removed yet,moreover even after more than three decades passed,they have to watch the facility.It's said it has cost more than $0.9billion for it until now!💸

The nuclear power plant disaster at Chernobyl in the Soviet Union which was correspondent to level7 brought about in 1986.💀

A lot of sand and lead had been thrown into the atomic reactor,and the whole facility of the nuclear power plant was covered with concrete,it's what is called a sarcophagus 石棺 but it's said more than 95% of the nuclear fuel ended up remaining…and…

• << 197 【How long does it take time when trying to do away with the atomic reactor?】 As for the nuclear power plant disaster in Chernobyl,the construction of covering the whole sarcophagus with a tremendous dome made of steel is under way because concrete of the sarcophagus becomes too old severely.😥 However,the construction doesn't make good progress,for the violent explosion and radioactive contamination of high density make circumstance for the work bad.⚠ Other disaster at the first atomic reactor in Fukushima prefecture has also become level7,therefore it seems that no one can expect exactly how long it takes time in relation to doing away with and moving away the nuclear reactor.😨         【The atomic reactor's kinds and problems.】 There are all sorts of the atomic reactors.They are many kinds.😃 For instance, Japanese atomic reactors are different from others in the North Korea which were developed in the beginning with regard to the kinds.☝

No.196 13/11/21 17:04
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 194 【The South Pole】 《Having transcended developed countries' interes… 【Antarctic】

《Having transcended developed countries' interests and oppositions》

In this way,the treaty of the South Pole has taken effect.No less than 47countries join in the treat as of 2000,though it's more than 10years ago💦

Antarctic seems to have become an utopia of international society where everyone can go and come without a visa.☺
【The new continent resembles a museum as if varied races and various languages were!】

The America continent which Columbus had discovered is also an area there are abundant resources.The American are blessed with beautiful nature.🇺

My expression is a general survey 概観 of the new continent where there is the U.S.A.which a variety of races have gathered from all over the world and has become the super major,Canada which is blessed with resources,and other countries which lie north to Panama.😃

【The terrorism which broke out on the eleventh of September and the U.S.A.】

If expressing the U.S.A. with a single phrase,it's a country made up of immigrants,I'm sure.🇺

• << 198 【The terrorism which brought about on the eleventh of September and the U.S.A.】 The continent which had been made up of immigrants from the Europe since Columbus discovered the continent changed into the thing like a huge salad bowl including all races such as African-American people,Caucasian 白人,and ancestry of Hispanic or Asian.😃 Then the terrorism which occurred on the eleventh of September in 2001 has become an opportunity which makes the American recall their patriotism,besides their patriotism moved in a revenge tragedy of an aerial bombardment.💣 On the other hand,a dangerous possibility of terrorism to the American mainland has increased so badly among the American that new international anxiety of war in the 21th century has been caused among the people in the U.S.A.🇺 Moreover,if the salad bowl of the races is in harmony,it'll be all right,but it seems the terrorism has shown us a crime of hatred to a race brought about easily.😨

No.197 13/11/22 15:44
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 195 【How long does it take time when trying to do away with the atomic rea… 【How long does it take time when trying to do away with the atomic reactor?】

As for the nuclear power plant disaster in Chernobyl,the construction of covering the whole sarcophagus with a tremendous dome made of steel is under way because concrete of the sarcophagus becomes too old severely.😥

However,the construction doesn't make good progress,for the violent explosion and radioactive contamination of high density make circumstance for the work bad.⚠

Other disaster at the first atomic reactor in Fukushima prefecture has also become level7,therefore it seems that no one can expect exactly how long it takes time in relation to doing away with and moving away the nuclear reactor.😨        
【The atomic reactor's kinds and problems.】

There are all sorts of the atomic reactors.They are many kinds.😃

For instance, Japanese atomic reactors are different from others in the North Korea which were developed in the beginning with regard to the kinds.☝

• << 199 【The atomic reactor's kinds and problems】 Japan has wanted to operate a fast-breeder reactor in the future,and Japanese experiments for the the facility is under way.🇯 Instead of the uranium,they've tried to operate an atomic reactor of which fuel is thorium,and its experiments are also under way in India.😃           Moreover,instead of the present atomic reactor of the atomic fission,all the countries in the world have joined forces and studied in order to make the atomic reactor of the atomic fission operate.🌏 【The atomic reactor's kinds】 There are various atomic reactors.Roughly speaking,the atomic reactor has two kinds.Though the atomic reactor of the atomic fusion has never been put into practical use yet,we've tried to realize the atomic reactor of our hearts' desire.The atomic fission is used for the others.😺 Uranium is made use of in some atomic reactors as fuel,and thorium or plutonium are take advantage of in other ones as fuel.🐶

No.198 13/11/22 16:40
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 196 【Antarctic】 《Having transcended developed countries' interests a… 【The terrorism which brought about on the eleventh of September and the U.S.A.】

The continent which had been made up of immigrants from the Europe since Columbus discovered the continent changed into the thing like a huge salad bowl including all races such as African-American people,Caucasian 白人,and ancestry of Hispanic or Asian.😃

Then the terrorism which occurred on the eleventh of September in 2001 has become an opportunity which makes the American recall their patriotism,besides their patriotism moved in a revenge tragedy of an aerial bombardment.💣

On the other hand,a dangerous possibility of terrorism to the American mainland has increased so badly among the American that new international anxiety of war in the 21th century has been caused among the people in the U.S.A.🇺

Moreover,if the salad bowl of the races is in harmony,it'll be all right,but it seems the terrorism has shown us a crime of hatred to a race brought about easily.😨

• << 200 【The terrorism which brought about on the eleventh of September and the U.S.A.】 We've had a glimpse of cause and process of theoretical ground which the U.S.A.have sickness when the terrorism of 9.11 broke out.😥 It was said that the Bush Administration which used to adopt a policy of make much of national interests would pursue policy was paid attention a decade ago.🇺 【America】 《Change which only the super major in the world are forced to face》 『The terrorism repelled the Americans』 The terrorism on the eleventh of September in 2001 didn't destroy only the center building for trade which was New York's symbol, but also was a symbolic event which was compelled to change the people and nation of the U.S.A.🇺 Its territory which had had never experience of receiving attack was damaged seriously for the first time then.Moreover,such the plenty of people weren't killed in any accidents until then.💀

No.199 13/11/22 21:33
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 197 【How long does it take time when trying to do away with the atomic rea… 【The atomic reactor's kinds and problems】

Japan has wanted to operate a fast-breeder reactor in the future,and Japanese experiments for the the facility is under way.🇯

Instead of the uranium,they've tried to operate an atomic reactor of which fuel is thorium,and its experiments are also under way in India.😃

Moreover,instead of the present atomic reactor of the atomic fission,all the countries in the world have joined forces and studied in order to make the atomic reactor of the atomic fission operate.🌏

【The atomic reactor's kinds】

There are various atomic reactors.Roughly speaking,the atomic reactor has two kinds.Though the atomic reactor of the atomic fusion has never been put into practical use yet,we've tried to realize the atomic reactor of our hearts' desire.The atomic fission is used for the others.😺

Uranium is made use of in some atomic reactors as fuel,and thorium or plutonium are take advantage of in other ones as fuel.🐶

• << 201 【The atomic reactor's kinds】 《Classification with neutron's kinds》 I've frequently ended up repeating careless mistakes,for instead of take,I should have used taken at the last part of my response of No.199.😳 ①An atomic reactor where what is called heated neutron is taken advantage of. There is an atomic reactor where heated neutron of which speed is slow.In general,we call it the atomic reactor where the heated neutron is adopted.An ordinary nuclear reactor is equivalent to it.😃 ②Other nuclear reactor where a fast neutron is used. While the fast-breeder reactor where plutonium is used is well known,there is other fast-breeder reactor where uranium is adopted.😃 We make use of super uranium element for the fast-breeder reactor included in the fission product 核分裂生成物.It's generated from the ordinary atomic reactor.🐭 The power which makes material break up is so powerful that we expect that we can take advantage of the fast-breeder reactor as fuel of waste of radioactive material in the future.☝

No.200 13/11/23 00:24
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 198 【The terrorism which brought about on the eleventh of September and th… 【The terrorism which brought about on the eleventh of September and the U.S.A.】

We've had a glimpse of cause and process of theoretical ground which the U.S.A.have sickness when the terrorism of 9.11 broke out.😥

It was said that the Bush Administration which used to adopt a policy of make much of national interests would pursue policy was paid attention a decade ago.🇺

【America】

《Change which only the super major in the world are forced to face》

『The terrorism repelled the Americans』

The terrorism on the eleventh of September in 2001 didn't destroy only the center building for trade which was New York's symbol, but also was a symbolic event which was compelled to change the people and nation of the U.S.A.🇺

Its territory which had had never experience of receiving attack was damaged seriously for the first time then.Moreover,such the plenty of people weren't killed in any accidents until then.💀

• << 203 【America】 《The terrorism has caused the American to feel repel》 The American republic opinion was dominated with the view of not being able to forgive the terrorism because of the unprecedented disaster,Bush President made a speech like the next.🇺 “Our country has opened its eyes to danger,and the terrorism has made us recall our defense for liberty.”American federal council decided a badget of $10.5billion for expansion of military facilities and institutions,and the country started to attack Afghanistan where a ringleader, ウサマビン・ラディン hid himself.😤 America has already established a general idea of Low Intensity Conflict 低強度戦争 on condition that the structure of cold war would come to an end three decades ago.It's the next one.☝ Wars or disputes change from a strategy which destroys a single country to other one which falls apart a specific area economically or politically like a guerilla warfare,international terrorism,or the Gulf War.💣
投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

日記掲示板のスレ一覧

携帯日記を書いてみんなに公開しよう📓 ブログよりも簡単に今すぐ匿名の日記がかけます。

• レス新
  • 人気
  • スレ新
  • レス少
新しくスレを作成する