注目の話題
新入社員の妊娠はどう思われるのか?
私はあと何を頑張ればいいですか?
退職者へのプレゼント

Let's enjoy English!Ⅱ

レス500 HIT数 919244 あ+ あ-

燻し銀三( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )
15/03/07 20:23(更新日時)

I'm going to start a new thread from now on.Whenever I started to express the new threads,I used to do something interesting here,but to my sorrow,it doesn't occur to me anything at all.😳

Needless to say,I'm sure it'll be all right even if I start with only one phrase“I'm going to begin from now on”😃

However I hate it,for almost all of the other space remain as it is.How wasteful it's!😚

However,to my sorrow,my expressions aren't always worth reading.😂

By the way,the rainy season is over,I'm wondering.It means that an intense heat has started this year.Whenever I heard the word of the intense heat,I think I'll lose my weight.☝

It's regrettable that I need not have been worried about it until now.😂

I wish I could go for a drink! A beer garden may be suitable for this night,for there is the Star Festival 七夕 tonight,though I'm afraid I can't recognize both of the Vega and Altair 織り姫と彦星⭐

Moreover,when being too much drunken,instead of watching the stars,I'll go for other bar…🍻

14/06/22 00:16 追記
I've wanted to fill this thread with English within a year,but I find it impossible.

I'm going to describe financial crisis in the past,and superb views in the world in the near future.

14/09/07 21:19 追記
I've expressed myself in English for a few years in order to improve to my English ability,but to my sorrow,it has limit,for it's just self-education.What should I do?😥

No.1971806 13/07/07 18:35(スレ作成日時)

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

No.1 13/07/07 21:15
ヒマ人1 ( 40代 ♂ )

Altair can't see Vega tonight. 'Cause
you know you'll find her before him ! :)

• << 3 Good evening again.😃 My remark was far off the mark.It was shameful of me to do that.😳 I should abstain from drinking.💦

No.2 13/07/07 22:25
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 1 Thank you for your message.😃

Too being a little drunken to understand what you mean exactly.😳

It's so cloudy tonight that I can't see two of the stars at a place where I live.☁

It seems that where you live seems to be very hot and hard to lead your life.Let's take care of ourselves in order not to ruin our health.Have a good night.🙋

No.3 13/07/08 00:44
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 1 Altair can't see Vega tonight. 'Cause you know you'll… Good evening again.😃

My remark was far off the mark.It was shameful of me to do that.😳

I should abstain from drinking.💦

No.4 13/07/10 22:23
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Syria】

《Descendants of marine race and offsprings on land.》

When Phoenician leading power,Carthage was beaten by the ancient Roman Empire,the first general idea of the Mediterranean Sea world which included Syria was organized in history.😃

Syria which lies halfway between Africa,Asia,and Europe has several mixed up civilizations so much that varied minorities live in the center of the mountainous discrict,and the diversity has caused religious or ethnic friction.🆚

President of the late アサド who assumed in 1970 was also from the mountainous region.He belonged to Islamic minority.Plenty of people in the Islamic minority become leaders of bath,the ruling party,government or military.😚

The rise of the Islamic minority has been a sore point with the Sunnis.😥

【Africa】

The worst scenario such as disputes,plagues,and displaced people have spread into Africa which is the birthplace of the humankind.😒

Western Great Powers' colonialism is a remote cause.Reviving countries can't be accomplished overnight.

No.5 13/07/11 21:47
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【What kind of mechanism is the reactor of the atomic fusion?】

《Conditions for the atomic fusion》

It's said that we got over the conditions in 2007,but we can't achieve enough time for use of its reactor yet.💦

【What is the atomic fission?】

From the point of making use of energy,both of the atomic fusion and fission have big power.If comparing with each power from which we can take out,atomic fusion is about 10 times as large as the atomic fission😃

However,its technical limits prevent us from adopting the atomic fusion,so we are forced to use the atomic fission at present.💦

However, whether or not we can use the atomic fission as energy is another story.We have to think the use of the atomic fission over again,I'm sure.😤

《Reaction of the atomic fission's energy》

Reaction of the atomic fission is a kind of chemical reaction in which a large atomic nucleus changes into a little one.😃

• << 7 【What is the atomic fission?】 《Reaction of the atomic fission's energy.》 The stablest atomic nucleus which has the lowest energy is the iron's isotope of which amount of mass is around 60.☝ If we make the atomic nucleus fission with a larger atomic nucleus,a gap of energy which is between the iron's isotope and the larger one causes.😃 We try to change the energy into other one of good quality of which we can make use easily like electric energy.It's a general idea of the atomic fission's reactor.😺 《An atom which causes the reaction of the atomic fission》 In general,the reaction of the atomic fission is the one of a bigger atomic nucleus,but only being larger isn't sufficient.It has to be more unstable.😚 Thorium,uranium,and plutonium meet its requirement,so we've paid attention to them.😚 The uranium has already been adopted all over the world as fuel for a practical reactor of the atomic fission.😃

No.6 13/07/12 22:56
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Ruling for colonies which was indirect cause of disputes,hunger,and displaced people》

There are about 21.1 million displaced people in the whole world as of 2.001.A quarter of the whole number,5.3 million are African displaced people.😱

Moreover,there are six African nations among other world ones which rank within 11 in regard to displaced people rate.😔

Plenty of African countries achieved their independence in 1960s,when it was so spirited 活気がある that they called the time African period.🎊

However,most of them couldn't break away from economic structure in their colonial time.They have ended up staying in economy of mono culture in which only primary products were centered.😫

The economy of the mono culture is easily affected with of how much its crops were produced,or its foreign market price was.😣

In addition,its territories had changed into bases production of raw materials for suzerain states 宗主国,as a result,its foundations for self-sufficiency have been broken.To make matters worse…😠

• << 8 【Ruling for colonies which was an indirect cause of disputes, hunger,and displaced people】 African people are usually to be forced to be worrid about being short of food owing to the destruction of the foundation of their self-sufficiency.😣 Besides,careless decision for their modern territories have made various races crowd.The races don't have always close relation each other.They are miscellaneous 雑多.😣 The decision for their territories is the indirect cause of the modern disputes covered the whole of African.☝ 【Ethiopia】 『Roughly speaking,they earn 60% of their foreign currency with the mocha.』 《The oldest independent state in Africa.》 When looking at an African map,there is a landform jutting out into its eastern area.We call it African horn.😃 The poorest countries such as Somalia, Djibouti,and Ethiopia gather there.There is also Eritrea in a comparatively new map.☀ Eritrea was independent from Ethiopia in 1993,so Ethiopia becomes a perfect landlocked country without the sea.🌴

No.7 13/07/13 09:40
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 5 【What kind of mechanism is the reactor of the atomic fusion?】 《Condi… 【What is the atomic fission?】

《Reaction of the atomic fission's energy.》

The stablest atomic nucleus which has the lowest energy is the iron's isotope of which amount of mass is around 60.☝

If we make the atomic nucleus fission with a larger atomic nucleus,a gap of energy which is between the iron's isotope and the larger one causes.😃

We try to change the energy into other one of good quality of which we can make use easily like electric energy.It's a general idea of the atomic fission's reactor.😺

《An atom which causes the reaction of the atomic fission》

In general,the reaction of the atomic fission is the one of a bigger atomic nucleus,but only being larger isn't sufficient.It has to be more unstable.😚

Thorium,uranium,and plutonium meet its requirement,so we've paid attention to them.😚

The uranium has already been adopted all over the world as fuel for a practical reactor of the atomic fission.😃

• << 9 【What is the atomic fission?】 《An atom which causes a reaction of the atomic fission》 Plutonium becomes the center of public attention as fuel for a fast-breeder reactor 高速増殖炉 in the future.Plutonium is also being put practical use under the MOX fuel plan.😚 We also take notice of thorium,for the atomic reactor of thorium may take place of the other reactor of uranium.☝ 《The point at issue 問題点 concerning the atomic fission》 The atomic fission has been put into practical use at present time as reaction from which we take out of buried tremendous atomic energy,but its technologies aren't always perfect.⚠ Not only the technologies have varied problems currently,but possibilities in which more troubles will be caused in the future.We are going to recognize how the atomic fission is,and what kind of problems it has.😃 【What is the chain reaction?】 It is said that the atomic fission produces gigantic energy,and sometimes break out an explosion owing to chain reaction of consective atomic fission.🔥

No.8 13/07/13 11:43
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 6 【Ruling for colonies which was indirect cause of disputes,hunger,and d… 【Ruling for colonies which was an indirect cause of disputes, hunger,and displaced people】

African people are usually to be forced to be worrid about being short of food owing to the destruction of the foundation of their self-sufficiency.😣

Besides,careless decision for their modern territories have made various races crowd.The races don't have always close relation each other.They are miscellaneous 雑多.😣

The decision for their territories is the indirect cause of the modern disputes covered the whole of African.☝

【Ethiopia】

『Roughly speaking,they earn 60% of their foreign currency with the mocha.』

《The oldest independent state in Africa.》

When looking at an African map,there is a landform jutting out into its eastern area.We call it African horn.😃

The poorest countries such as Somalia, Djibouti,and Ethiopia gather there.There is also Eritrea in a comparatively new map.☀

Eritrea was independent from Ethiopia in 1993,so Ethiopia becomes a perfect landlocked country without the sea.🌴

• << 10 【Ethiopia】 《The oldest state in Africa》 Almost all of its territory is Ethiopian highland which is 2.000 meters above sea level.It's turning into desert.Its capital,Addis Ababa,is in the center of the highland.Its temperature is around 14℃ through a year.It's chilly in the morning and evening.😃 Ethiopia had been controlled by Italy for about 5 years before the World WarⅡ,but it's never been ruled by the western Great Powers as a colony for a long time like other African nations.While it's poor,it takes pride in itself.It's kept itself above all the vulgarity around it 孤高を保つ as the oldest independent country.😤 Ethiopian Imperial Household started from a son of what is called the queen of Siva.She was an Arabic queen who appeared in a story of Solomon.Siva is one of the three greatest god in Hindu.👸 The Imperial Household had maintained until 1974 when its emperor fell with a revolution.It seemed that the Imperial Household had been closely connected with Japanese one.👑

No.9 13/07/17 22:07
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 7 【What is the atomic fission?】 《Reaction of the atomic fission's… 【What is the atomic fission?】

《An atom which causes a reaction of the atomic fission》

Plutonium becomes the center of public attention as fuel for a fast-breeder reactor 高速増殖炉 in the future.Plutonium is also being put practical use under the MOX fuel plan.😚

We also take notice of thorium,for the atomic reactor of thorium may take place of the other reactor of uranium.☝

《The point at issue 問題点 concerning the atomic fission》

The atomic fission has been put into practical use at present time as reaction from which we take out of buried tremendous atomic energy,but its technologies aren't always perfect.⚠

Not only the technologies have varied problems currently,but possibilities in which more troubles will be caused in the future.We are going to recognize how the atomic fission is,and what kind of problems it has.😃

【What is the chain reaction?】

It is said that the atomic fission produces gigantic energy,and sometimes break out an explosion owing to chain reaction of consective atomic fission.🔥

• << 11 【What is the chain reaction?】 This is the continuation of the No.9's response.Considering it,please read my response.Here we go!😃 Is it true concerning the chain reaction?What kind of reaction is the chain reaction in the world?☝ 《Chain reaction of the atomic fission.》 A reaction of the atomic fission is the one in which an atomic nucleus undergoes fission,amd energy and a fission product 核分裂生成物 are generated.The reaction itself isn't the one to which we don't always have to pay attention.😚 However other reactions of which we make use for an atomic reactor,or atomic bomb cause the ones of the atomic fission of chain.What is the reaction of the chain?😃 I'm going to adopt the atomic fission of an isotope of uranium,235 Uranium of which is taken advantage in an atomic reactor as an instance,and to express the reaction.🙋 《Chain reaction》 When a neutron collides with an atomic nucleus,the atomic fission of uranium happens🔥

No.10 13/07/21 08:12
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 8 【Ruling for colonies which was an indirect cause of disputes, hunger,a… 【Ethiopia】

《The oldest state in Africa》

Almost all of its territory is Ethiopian highland which is 2.000 meters above sea level.It's turning into desert.Its capital,Addis Ababa,is in the center of the highland.Its temperature is around 14℃ through a year.It's chilly in the morning and evening.😃

Ethiopia had been controlled by Italy for about 5 years before the World WarⅡ,but it's never been ruled by the western Great Powers as a colony for a long time like other African nations.While it's poor,it takes pride in itself.It's kept itself above all the vulgarity around it 孤高を保つ as the oldest independent country.😤

Ethiopian Imperial Household started from a son of what is called the queen of Siva.She was an Arabic queen who appeared in a story of Solomon.Siva is one of the three greatest god in Hindu.👸

The Imperial Household had maintained until 1974 when its emperor fell with a revolution.It seemed that the Imperial Household had been closely connected with Japanese one.👑

• << 16 【Ethiopia】 《The oldest independent state in Africa》 When the Ethiopian Imperial Family and its suite came to Japan,some of them took fancy to Japanese ladies so much that they said they wanted brides from the Japanese females.👰 The proud Ethiopia which maintains its original culture have had serious damages nowadays owing to disputes,famine,and Eritrea's independence from Ethiopia.In consequence,its national strength has deteriorated 悪化🆘 Roughly speaking,about 60& of its acquisition of foreign currency 外貨獲得 depends on coffee beans.As to a primary industry like agriculture,its price is apt to be so unstable that its economic situation is in difficulty.💸 Speaking Ethiopian coffee,it's a mocha.It's been produced in the suburb of ハラール in the state of ハラール.They transport the coffee beans from Djibouti to the Mocha port.Then mocha will delivered all over the world.We call its route coffee road.The coffee originates from the place name of Mocha.☕

No.11 13/07/22 21:50
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 9 【What is the atomic fission?】 《An atom which causes a reaction of th… 【What is the chain reaction?】

This is the continuation of the No.9's response.Considering it,please read my response.Here we go!😃

Is it true concerning the chain reaction?What kind of reaction is the chain reaction in the world?☝

《Chain reaction of the atomic fission.》

A reaction of the atomic fission is the one in which an atomic nucleus undergoes fission,amd energy and a fission product 核分裂生成物 are generated.The reaction itself isn't the one to which we don't always have to pay attention.😚

However other reactions of which we make use for an atomic reactor,or atomic bomb cause the ones of the atomic fission of chain.What is the reaction of the chain?😃

I'm going to adopt the atomic fission of an isotope of uranium,235 Uranium of which is taken advantage in an atomic reactor as an instance,and to express the reaction.🙋

《Chain reaction》

When a neutron collides with an atomic nucleus,the atomic fission of uranium happens🔥

• << 17 【What is the chain reaction?】 《The chain reaction》 In a word,the neutron which came from somewhere bumps into a microscopic 極小 atomic nucleus in the atom of uranium 235.Then the atomic nucleus undergoes fission,as a result, various all sizes of fission products 核分裂生成物―it means that almost all of them are radioactive atomic nucleuses―,tremendous amount of energy,and other neutrons are released.🔥 Let's suppose the neutron was only one after that,but it'll collide with other atomic nucleus of the atom of uranium 235,and other new neutron will be released.The neutron will…🔥 The reaction continues forever.We call it the chain reaction.😃 《Chain reaction which branches off》 However,the chain reaction continues with the same scale in regard to the one of above-mentioned.It'll never become an explosive one of increase.☝ Then let's suppose that two neutrons which were generated with the atomic fission with only once.😃

No.12 13/07/23 22:45
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【What are gusukus dotted in Okinawa prefecture?】

We can't quite accept that a gusuku is a castle,but therefore we find it interesting.There is a spiritual world of Ryukyu people in the inner part of the stacked moss-covered stones.😃

城,which is called gusuku in Okinawa prefecture.😃

Okinawa has plenty of family names which are different from those in other area.A lot of family names in Okinawa include 城 such as 金城、大城、宮城、玉城、and 山城.Place names of the prefecture are also the same.🏯

We've" thought the names are deeply connected with the castles there.We apply the word of 城 for the names,so we believe they are gusukus,castles in Okinawa prefecture.🏯

When looking at the ruins of the castles like 首里城、今帰仁、中城、勝連、and 座喜味,the gusuku leaves no room for doubt about being the castle.🏯

However,all the gusukus aren't the castles,so it's complicated,for there are no less than 200 gusukus in Okinawa.😉

No.13 13/07/25 22:50
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 12 【What are gusukus dotted in Okinawa prefecture?】

A professor who is a recognized authority 第一人者 on Ryukyu history in Ryukyu university says like that.He continues.“There are gusukus in a little hill jutting out on a seaside,or in a subtropical jungle.”😃

He continues.“The gusukus which are apparently castles are only a part of the whole ruins.”Then what is the gusuku which isn't the castle in the world?☝

The professor shows us the ruins of a castle of Chinen as a hint which solves the riddle.He continues.“Its gusukus are double structures.The old ones and new ones.”😃

“The old one is like the next.There are the old one on on a rocky mountain made from limestone.It's just that natural stones stacked remain just now.”😚

“Temporary houses used to be built there until 350 years ago.”he continues,but too much drunken to do with regard to myself.I'm sorry for it😳

Everyone,toast!🍻

No.14 13/07/26 23:11
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 13 【What are gusukus dotted in Okinawa prefecture?】

The temporary houses are equivalent to shrines. Maidens in the service of the shrines performed ceremonies in which they prayed for their gods for a week.Castle walls were built as if they had surrounded the rocky mountain,and gates of which shapes were arches were also constructed,so the new gusukus were born.😃

In short,the Chinen gusuku didn't used to be the castle for battles,but an institution for playing for their own gods.☝

While shyrijo is a typical type of the castle,it's not an exception.There is a tremendous religious space at the southwestern zone in the ruins of the shyrijo.Plenty of scholars think it's an origin of the shyrijo.😺

The professor says the gusuku is a sacred place surrounded with the stone fences.Their religious motivation made the people build the stone walls surrounding the gusuku.Before long,political and military castle walls were constructed as if they had enveloped the holy place with a big scale.😚

No.15 13/07/27 00:23
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 14 【 What are gusukus dotted in Okinawa prefecture?】

The head of the great stone walls was called Aji,按司.Needless to say,he was an influential man.Then a lot of wars started in order to gain supermacy 覇権 over the Ryukyu dynasty.The gusuku which survived until last is the Syurijo.🆚

Contrary to it,a lot of other gusukus haven't been castles,and maintain religious holy places until now.The gusuku seems to be a hometown for Ryukyu people's hearts.😃

By the way,when reading other threads in ミクル,😺 appeared so often that it offended some people.Few people visited here,though a chef came here in the first response of this thread,so I'm grateful to him for it.😃

Everyone is welcome as long as you speak English,whether you are 😺 or not,I don't mind it,though it doesn't always mean I love 😺 Instead of hello,you say ニャオ,but,please say meow,or mew at least.😜

By the way, speaking of mew,one of my favorite songs is 夜明けのmew when singing what is called Karaoke songs.I somehow feel like drinking.🍻

No.16 13/07/28 09:57
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 10 【Ethiopia】 《The oldest state in Africa》 Almost all of its territor… 【Ethiopia】

《The oldest independent state in Africa》

When the Ethiopian Imperial Family and its suite came to Japan,some of them took fancy to Japanese ladies so much that they said they wanted brides from the Japanese females.👰

The proud Ethiopia which maintains its original culture have had serious damages nowadays owing to disputes,famine,and Eritrea's independence from Ethiopia.In consequence,its national strength has deteriorated 悪化🆘

Roughly speaking,about 60& of its acquisition of foreign currency 外貨獲得 depends on coffee beans.As to a primary industry like agriculture,its price is apt to be so unstable that its economic situation is in difficulty.💸

Speaking Ethiopian coffee,it's a mocha.It's been produced in the suburb of ハラール in the state of ハラール.They transport the coffee beans from Djibouti to the Mocha port.Then mocha will delivered all over the world.We call its route coffee road.The coffee originates from the place name of Mocha.☕

• << 18 【Ethiopia】 《The oldest independent state in Africa》 The coffee grown in Ethiopia has the name of Mocha with the prefix of its growing area,so we call it Mocha ハラー,or Mocha ハラリ.The people have set a high valuation on its original aroma and flavor in the markets all over the world.☕ 【Kenya】 『A treasure house of wildlives which is famous for safari』 《An influx of migrant workers changes peace and order in its city worse》 Speaking of Kenya,a safari occurs to us,especially,an international preserved area of Masai Sara is wel-known as the area of wildlives.A scene in which riding on a safari car and going closer to a lion is familiar with us Japanese.♌ While Kenyan attitude for trying to preserve its nature and traditional culture positively makes a good impression on us,its capital,Nairobi has changed into a dangerous, perilous city.💀 Crimes occur frequently in the center of Nairobi,its tendency has deteriorated nowadays.⚠

No.17 13/07/28 10:49
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 11 【What is the chain reaction?】 This is the continuation of the No.9&#… 【What is the chain reaction?】

《The chain reaction》

In a word,the neutron which came from somewhere bumps into a microscopic 極小 atomic nucleus in the atom of uranium 235.Then the atomic nucleus undergoes fission,as a result, various all sizes of fission products 核分裂生成物―it means that almost all of them are radioactive atomic nucleuses―,tremendous amount of energy,and other neutrons are released.🔥

Let's suppose the neutron was only one after that,but it'll collide with other atomic nucleus of the atom of uranium 235,and other new neutron will be released.The neutron will…🔥

The reaction continues forever.We call it the chain reaction.😃

《Chain reaction which branches off》

However,the chain reaction continues with the same scale in regard to the one of above-mentioned.It'll never become an explosive one of increase.☝

Then let's suppose that two neutrons which were generated with the atomic fission with only once.😃

• << 19 【What is the chain reaction?】 《Chain reaction which branches off》 Then the atomic nucleus which is undergone fission in the first reaction is just a one,but two neutrons collide with two atomic nucleus in the next reaction,so more two neutrons are generated.Its number become 4,after that 8,16,…🔥 The neutrons increase infinitely,so it's forced to explode.We call the phenomenon not just the chain reaction but the one which branches off.😃 When leaving the atomic fission of uranium 235 alone,a great erruption breaks out,for the number of the neutrons in the one atomic fission branch off,continue to increase more than one.⚠ 【Is the criticality 臨界 a terrible phenomemnon?】 There is an amount of criticality among very serious words in relation to the atomic fission.If matter which automatically breaks out chain reaction branched off like the uranium exceeds the amount of critically,it causes the chain reaction voluntarily,even if we do nothing wrong.💀

No.18 13/08/03 08:36
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 16 【Ethiopia】 《The oldest independent state in Africa》 When the Ethio… 【Ethiopia】

《The oldest independent state in Africa》

The coffee grown in Ethiopia has the name of Mocha with the prefix of its growing area,so we call it Mocha ハラー,or Mocha ハラリ.The people have set a high valuation on its original aroma and flavor in the markets all over the world.☕

【Kenya】

『A treasure house of wildlives which is famous for safari』

《An influx of migrant workers changes peace and order in its city worse》

Speaking of Kenya,a safari occurs to us,especially,an international preserved area of Masai Sara is wel-known as the area of wildlives.A scene in which riding on a safari car and going closer to a lion is familiar with us Japanese.♌

While Kenyan attitude for trying to preserve its nature and traditional culture positively makes a good impression on us,its capital,Nairobi has changed into a dangerous, perilous city.💀

Crimes occur frequently in the center of Nairobi,its tendency has deteriorated nowadays.⚠

• << 22 【Kenya】 《Treasure house of wildlives is famous for safari.》 Trip to Kenya is accompanied by plenty of dangerous things,especially we Japanese who are apt to look rich are liable to be dupes かも⚠ On arriving at an international airport in Kenya,we have to pay the closest attention to a luggage thief.If we happen to get in an unlicensed taxi by mistake,we end up being requested unreasonable fare.💸 A lot of travel agents who approach us are vicious.We can put no faith even on a front desk clerk in a hotel,and can't leave our luggages in a room.😥 If walking with valuables in the city,a robbery or pickpocket have their eyes on us.A person who seems to be kind may offer us a beverage,but it contains a sleeping drug.😪 Some females make a play for 言い寄る we Japanese male tourists in Nairobi at night,but it's said about 75% of them are HIV carriers.💀 Nairobi is the biggest city in the eastern Africa,so a lot of migrate workers who live in the country flow in there,so serious job shortage has been caused.😱

No.19 13/08/03 10:10
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 17 【What is the chain reaction?】 《The chain reaction》 In a word,the n… 【What is the chain reaction?】

《Chain reaction which branches off》

Then the atomic nucleus which is undergone fission in the first reaction is just a one,but two neutrons collide with two atomic nucleus in the next reaction,so more two neutrons are generated.Its number become 4,after that 8,16,…🔥

The neutrons increase infinitely,so it's forced to explode.We call the phenomenon not just the chain reaction but the one which branches off.😃

When leaving the atomic fission of uranium 235 alone,a great erruption breaks out,for the number of the neutrons in the one atomic fission branch off,continue to increase more than one.⚠

【Is the criticality 臨界 a terrible phenomemnon?】

There is an amount of criticality among very serious words in relation to the atomic fission.If matter which automatically breaks out chain reaction branched off like the uranium exceeds the amount of critically,it causes the chain reaction voluntarily,even if we do nothing wrong.💀

• << 36 【Is the criticality a terrible phenomenon?】 《Chain reaction》 Therefore,we must not make the amount of criticality exceed.⚠ An atomic nucleus of the matter which voluntarily releases neutrons and causes chain reaction branched off always continues to give off the neutrons.☝ If one of the neutrons bumps against the other atomic nucleus,and make it undergo fission 核分裂,other neutrons will be generated.Then the neutrons collides with another atomic nucleus…😨 If worst comes to worst 最悪の場合,it becomes an atomic bomb,and may cause a nuclear explosion.🔥 Let's suppose there was a lump of uranium.It has its own atoms of which numbers are astronomical ones,and keeps on emitting the neutrons with the fixed probability,but all the generated neutrons don't collide with the atomic nucleus.😃 The relation between the atom and the atomic nucleus resembles the one between a tremendous domed baseball stadium and a pachinko ball.Then the neutrons are equivalent to grains of sand.😃

No.20 13/08/03 14:58
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【We can't see them in any other areas.They're plants and animals peculiar to Ogasawara islands】

Plenty of the plants and animals have evolved originally in the Ogasawara islands.When visiting there,we may come across valuable nature.☺

The Ogasawara Islands are the marine ones,so the plants and animals have accomplished their original evolutions in the little islands.Therefore a lot of them become so peculiar to the islands that they form unique ecosystem.😃

For example,there are two kinds of flowers.The one spreads into wide area,and the other is peculiar to the islands.🎀

They resemble each other,but the peculiar ones turn their own leaves into small and thick so as to adapt the environment around them.We think the peculiar ones have evolved from other ones which have spread in the wide area.🌹

One of features in the original ecosystem is we can see plenty of examples of what is called 適応放散.☝

No.21 13/08/03 16:50
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 20 【We can't see them in any other areas.They are the plants and animals peculiar to the Ogasawara islands.】

What is the 適応放散?It's the next one.☝

Same kind of creatures change into other shapes or colors which are suitable for their environments.For example,we can recognize about 100 kinds of snails in the islands.🐌

About 94% of them are the peculiar ones.They've achived varied evolutions with the 適応放散.Some which are on a tree turn their own colors into slight ones.Others who are on the ground learn to have dark colored shells.🐌

The Ogasawara islands are isolated from continents like the Galapagos ones,so its plants and animals have never been influenced by any other species on continents,so they evolve originally.🌴

By the way,we call a Japanese cellphone ガラケー,for it has also achived its original evolution,so the ガラケー has the name with the prefix 『Galapagos』.If it's originated from the Ogasawara,we'll call it オガケー,I'm wondering.😁

No.22 13/08/04 11:45
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 18 【Ethiopia】 《The oldest independent state in Africa》 The coffee gro… 【Kenya】

《Treasure house of wildlives is famous for safari.》

Trip to Kenya is accompanied by plenty of dangerous things,especially we Japanese who are apt to look rich are liable to be dupes かも⚠

On arriving at an international airport in Kenya,we have to pay the closest attention to a luggage thief.If we happen to get in an unlicensed taxi by mistake,we end up being requested unreasonable fare.💸

A lot of travel agents who approach us are vicious.We can put no faith even on a front desk clerk in a hotel,and can't leave our luggages in a room.😥

If walking with valuables in the city,a robbery or pickpocket have their eyes on us.A person who seems to be kind may offer us a beverage,but it contains a sleeping drug.😪

Some females make a play for 言い寄る we Japanese male tourists in Nairobi at night,but it's said about 75% of them are HIV carriers.💀

Nairobi is the biggest city in the eastern Africa,so a lot of migrate workers who live in the country flow in there,so serious job shortage has been caused.😱

• << 37 【Kenya】 《Treasure house of wildlives is famous for safari》 Plenty of refugees from its neighboring countries,and inflow of arms are steadily making Kenyan peace and order worse.😨 【Tanzania】 『The birthplace of we humankind』 《A country of safari which is poor,but beautiful》 We call Tanzania the birthplace of humankind.There is the Olduvai ravine in its northern area.Fossilized Zinjanthropus was discovered there.It's said the Zinjanthropus was our ancestor 1.75 million years ago.🐵 ラオテリ lies to the south of the Olduvai.It's no more than away 30 kilometers. Footprints of the humankind who lived 3.6 million years ago were also discovered.😃 Tanzania is also famous for safari,and is the best place for the hunting.It's blessed with fantastic tourist spots.🙋 ンゴロンゴロ crater is the biggest caldela,and is a natural round theater.There are a lot of wildlives such as zebras,and gnus ヌー.We can see solemn Mt.Kilimanjaro of which top is covered with snow.🌋

No.23 13/08/04 13:54
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Gold dust had supposed not only literally golden age but Fujiwara Family in Oshu,and Kiyomori Taira.】

It's said that a legend of golden country,Zipangu, was born in Hiraizumi.Where did our ancestors discover the gold? ☝

Marco Polo used to say.“Palaces and private houses are made of gold in Japan.”It's said that in this way,Hiraizumi became an origin of Zipangu's legend,though it's only 中尊寺の金色堂 which is made of only gold.😃

However,plenty of gold was used for statuses of Buddha,or Buddhist altar fittings 仏具,so his remarks may be right in a way.💡

Digging a lot of gold made the legend possible,for Tohoku area was the most gold producing one in Japan.😃

There are the ruins of gold mines of which name with the prefix Hidehira,but it seems to be just a folklore.When making an investigation actually,almost all of them were dug in the Warring State period 戦国時代.We can't connect the ruins with the gold in Hiraizumi.😥

No.24 13/08/04 18:30
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 23 【Gold dust supported not only literally golden age,but also the Fujiwara Family in Oshu and Kiyomori Taira】

I made a mistake at a title in the last response of mine.I should have used 『supported』,but I adopted 『supposed』 by mistake.😳

Our ancestor didn't take gold from a gold mine then.They got gold dust from sand on a riverbed.Vein of gold 金鉱脈 had been created in the ancient time,and it weathered風化.It's the gold dust.😃

There seemed to be gold even in a field.We call it 芝金.The authorities have conducted a geological close survey all over Japan since in the beginning of this century.According to the survey,we found out that plenty of gold have been included in the earth from southern area in Iwate prefecture to the northern one in Miyagi prefecture.☝

Needless to say,they are traces where the gold had already been dug,so if starting to dig the gold from now on,it'll never pay,but there is enough evidence to support producing gold in the Tohoku region geologically.🙌

• << 35 【Gold dust supported not only literally golden age,but also the Fujiwara Family in Oshu,and Kiyomori Taira】 By the way,roughly speaking,both prosperity of the Heike and Fujiwara family were in the same era.The Heike Family traded with sou 宋 which is the present China,and become rich.💰 When settling an account 決済,they used gold.In short,in other words,the gold produced in Oshu supported the prosperity of the Heike Family.💰 In Hiraizumi area,plenty of furs and a hawk's feathers were imported by way of the trade with the northern people.The Japanese in its city longed for the imported goods.😍 The people in Oshu exchanged the furs and gold with a kind of pottery,and treasures in the Western Asia imported from China,and came back to Oshu with what they got,so some people call Hiraizumi the final point of the Silk Road.😃 The Fujiwara Family made the culture of Buddhism flower,but considering how the gold produced in Oshu spent,their influence in Japanese history wasn't limited to the Buddhism.💡

No.25 13/08/05 23:12
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Being under a starlit sky.】

I'm going to express a meteor stream of the Perseus.A phenomemnon happens at midnight around twelfth of August.When watching the phenomemnon,it makes us think as if plenty of meteor streams sprang out of around the Perseus.🌠

After a comet passes,it leaves dust such as grains of sand on its orbit.When the earth passes there,the earth's atmosphere collides with the dust,then the dust burns up with the friction.It's the meteor.When we can look at a lot of meteors,we call them meteor stream.⭐

In short,the meteor is the burning dust.The dust is a thing like grains of sand or metal,and as to its size,the smallest is about 0.1millimeter,and it's within a meter at most.Varied dusts,depend on the comets.🌠

The dust is near the Perseus,so it looks as if the meteors sprang from the Perseus.We call them the meteor stream of the Perseus.When watching the meteor stream,we can look at dozens of meteors for an hour.🌉

No.26 13/08/06 00:23
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 25 【Being under a starlit sky.】

The Perseus is autumn's constellation,so it's at midnight when it rises in summer.The meteors appear radially.We only have to see north somehow,and they'll emerge.🌌

The Milky Way looks as though the grains of the sand or milk were flowing.When looking at southern part of the Milky Way,it's dense.Roughly speaking,it's the center of our galaxy.🌠

The Milky Way is the galaxy,and the solar system 太陽系 is also in the galaxy.The galaxy's diameter are about 0.1 million light years 10万光.It's shape is a spiral.It's made of more than 200 billion of fixed stars.🌠

While looking at the galaxy from an upper place,it looks like the huge spiral,watching it from a horizontal direction,its shape is a disk of which center swells up.🌌

Let's suppose that the galaxy were the Japanese islands.If its center is Tokyo,the solar system is equivalent to Shikoku region,or Akita prefecture.🌉

When looking at the central direction from the solar system,it means we look at the thick part of the disk,😃

No.27 13/08/10 11:48
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 26 【Being under a starlit sky.】

The thick part is equivalent to the dense part in the Milky Way.It's around the Archer.When looking at the opposite direction,outside the galaxy,it's equal to the thin part of it.Its color is light,and it's the Milky Way in winter.Its direction is around the Orion.The Milky Way in winter isn't familiar with us,I'm sure.🌠

When looking up at the Milky Way,there are dark places which have few stars here and there.We call them a dark nebula 暗黒星雲.They prevent the stars in the galaxy from twinkling,so we can't look at the real central part of the galaxy.😱

If trying to discover the Archer,the Scorpion is useful as a guide.Its shape is long and narrow S.There is a red star in the center.♏

It's the Antares,a star of the first magnitude 一等星,and is no less than 550 light years from us.It's a huge fixed star of which size is about 230th times as large as the sun.♏

The Antares is near the ecliptic 黄道 ,the Mars passes by it once years.⭐

No.28 13/08/10 13:30
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 27 【Being under a starlit sky.】

The Mars is a symbol of Ares who is one of the gods.The Antares releases red light as if it opposed against the Mars,so they called the star anti Ares.It has changed into Antares.🌠

The Scorpion is the one which stung Orion in the Greek Myth,so when the Scorpion rises,the Orion goes down as if he ran away from the Scorpion.When the Scorpion goes down in winter,the Orion rises without being worried about.♏

Both of the constellations rise in the southern hemisphere at the same time,so the relation between the strong Scorpion and the Orion who is a coward is limited in the northern hemisphere.♏

There is a little trapezoid 台形 ahead of the tail of the Scorpion.It's the Archer.There are several stars lined right to the trapezoid.Its shape resembles the Big Dipper 北斗七星,so we call it 南斗六星.♐

The Archer is Chiron who is a Centaur.Its half body is a humankind and the other is a horse.The 南斗六星 is a part in which Chiron draws a bow to the full in the constellation.🌉

No.29 13/08/10 18:34
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 28 【Being under a starlit sky.】

Some parts of the Archer are hidden behind the stars in the Milky Way,so the trapezoid also looks like a teapot with a lid.It looks as if Chiron poured tea with the teapot.If there is some milk in the teapot,it may have flowed into the Milky Way,I'm wondering.🌌

By the way,speaking of Chiron,while he belonged to the Centaur,he is a very excellent sage.Hercules ran after the Centaurs.Chiron's episode is its continuation.☝

Hercules opened the cap of a bottle of a liquor in a Centaur's house.The liquor's bouquet 香り made other Centaurs rush to the house.Hercules shot arrows at the Centaurs,so an uproar broke out.💀

He ran after two Centaurs,and the Centaurs ran into the woods.Chiron also lived at a house in the woods.The Centaurs happened to take refuge in the Chiron's house.💨

Chiron said to them.“Go away!”Then Hercules shot arrows at the two Centaurs,but unfortunately one of the arrows hit Chiron.Deadly poison was smeared on the arrowhead,so Chiron was dead.💀

No.30 13/08/10 22:03
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 29 【Being under a starlit sky.】

Zeus felt pity for Chiron so much that he raised the Centaur in the night sky as a constellation.Chiron was so excellent in archery that he draws a bow to the full in the constellation.♐

There is a constellation of which shape is a semicircle below the Archer.It's the southern Crown.We also call it Chiron's crown.👑

When being a child,Hercules was taught study by Chiron.Aesculapius in the Surpent Holder was also Chiron's disciple.There are varied nebulas,or clusters of stars around the Archer,so if looking at them with a pair of binoculars,they'll be beautiful.♐

By the way,the Mars which is just next to the earth also revolvers around the sun.While the earth's orbit is a circle,the Mars' one is swerving a little.Therefore the Mars approaches the earth every two years and two months.😃

The shortest distance between the two satellites are no more than 5.5 thousand kilometers,and the longest one is more than 0.1 billion kilometers.🌠

No.31 13/08/11 00:03
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 30 【Being under a starlit sky.】

Oh!I made a terrible mistake again!The shortest distance between the Mars and the earth isn't 5.5 thousand kilometers,but 55 million kilometers.I overlooked an unit of 万.The moon is the closer star to the earth than any others,but there are 0.38 million Kilometers between the moon and the earth.😳

By the way,according to the situation of how much distance the Mars approaches the earth,we call it being by far the closest to the earth,or a little closer to the earth.The Mars approached the earth so close Aug.in 2003.The distance between the Mars and the earth was 55 million kilometers.⭐

The approach is the closest to the earth in the 20th century,so other approach which is equivalent to the one Aug.in 2003 will never happen until 2050.☝

The Mars twinkled as brightly as the Venus then.It was a star of minus third magnitude.Its size looked half as big as the Jupiter.We could observe patterns on the Mars' surface more clearly.🌠

No.32 13/08/11 07:39
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 31 【Being under a starlit sky.】

Then it was in the middle of the summer vacation for the schoolchildren,so it became the current topic so much that astronomical observations in which they observed the Mars were frequently done at astronomical observatories each place in Japan.🌉

The Mars' surface is red,for it's said its oxygen was lost,and the soil on the surface of Mars was oxidized 酸化.It's changed into the thing like a rusty iron.There are plenty of places of which colors are yellowish or a tinge of red even in deserts on the earth.🌏

When observing the Mars,an Italian astronomer discovered black lines on the surface of the Mars in the 19th century.The Italian thought of the black line as a watercourse,but it was translated into a canal in English.🌌

In consequence,a rumor in which there used to be plenty of canals in the Mars was born.It developed into other rumor.It says,“There must be intellectual creatures on the Mars.They are the Martians 火星人”.🐙

No.33 13/08/11 09:45
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 32 【Being under a starlit sky.】

The rumor spread among the people quite as if it had been true.The Martians appeared in a work of science fiction.The Americans heard オーソンウェルズ broadcast the Martians attacked the earth on the radio as though it had happened actually.His speech was so true to life that whole the U.S.A.got into a panic.🐙

Shadows of the mountains and valleys are out of focus on the Mars.In addition,there are different reflections there.Those phenomena make the the people think that there were patterns of straight lines on the Mars.🐙

We humankind has learned to dispatch space probes to the Mars direct,and made a detailed investigation into the Mars.Japan also sent the probe there in 2004.🐙

Meteorites were found out in the South pole in 1966.The Mars' creature's traces were discovered from the meteorites.It made us send a lot of the space probes to the Mars one after another.🐙

No.34 13/08/11 10:46
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 33 【Being under a starlit sky.】

It turned out there used to be rivers and seas on the Mars in the ancient times because of the investigation.There are plenty of traces in which some water flowed on the Mars.🌴

There are also the South or North Pole on the Mars,and are icy areas made of what is called dry ice.Thin atmosphere exists and sandstorms rise up there.🐙

Some water in ancient period seems to remain as ice underground.It's said when we humankind move to the Mars,the water will be resources for us then.💡

The Mars is half as large as the earth,but it revolves around the sun in 24 hours.It's comparatively suitable for us to live.Some people say it'll come true around 2100.Then we'll become the real Martians.🐙

We've frequently heard a lot of news on the abnormal weather recently.When it rains,it pours.It's just that an English proverb,but Japanese recent weather have actually been like this.😣

We'll end up running away from the earth in the near future,I'm wondering.😒

No.35 13/08/11 19:46
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 24 【Gold dust supported not only literally golden age,but also the Fujiwa… 【Gold dust supported not only literally golden age,but also the Fujiwara Family in Oshu,and Kiyomori Taira】

By the way,roughly speaking,both prosperity of the Heike and Fujiwara family were in the same era.The Heike Family traded with sou 宋 which is the present China,and become rich.💰

When settling an account 決済,they used gold.In short,in other words,the gold produced in Oshu supported the prosperity of the Heike Family.💰

In Hiraizumi area,plenty of furs and a hawk's feathers were imported by way of the trade with the northern people.The Japanese in its city longed for the imported goods.😍

The people in Oshu exchanged the furs and gold with a kind of pottery,and treasures in the Western Asia imported from China,and came back to Oshu with what they got,so some people call Hiraizumi the final point of the Silk Road.😃

The Fujiwara Family made the culture of Buddhism flower,but considering how the gold produced in Oshu spent,their influence in Japanese history wasn't limited to the Buddhism.💡

No.36 13/08/12 05:34
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 19 【What is the chain reaction?】 《Chain reaction which branches off》 T… 【Is the criticality a terrible phenomenon?】

《Chain reaction》

Therefore,we must not make the amount of criticality exceed.⚠

An atomic nucleus of the matter which voluntarily releases neutrons and causes chain reaction branched off always continues to give off the neutrons.☝

If one of the neutrons bumps against the other atomic nucleus,and make it undergo fission 核分裂,other neutrons will be generated.Then the neutrons collides with another atomic nucleus…😨

If worst comes to worst 最悪の場合,it becomes an atomic bomb,and may cause a nuclear explosion.🔥

Let's suppose there was a lump of uranium.It has its own atoms of which numbers are astronomical ones,and keeps on emitting the neutrons with the fixed probability,but all the generated neutrons don't collide with the atomic nucleus.😃

The relation between the atom and the atomic nucleus resembles the one between a tremendous domed baseball stadium and a pachinko ball.Then the neutrons are equivalent to grains of sand.😃

• << 38 【Is the criticality a terrible phenomenon?】 《A Chain reaction》 There is little probability in which the neutrons like grains of sands come into the atom of the uranium like the huge domed baseball stadium,and collide with the atomic nucleus like the pachinko ball.😚 A lot of grains of sands come out of the domed baseball stadium before they collide with the pachinko balls,and they'll get out of the lump of the uranium itself finally.💨 《The amount of the criticality》 However,if the lump is comparatively bigger than we expect,what will happen?The neutrons will discover the atomic nucleus before they come out,and they cause the atomic fission.⚠ In this way,when there is little amount of the voluntary matter of atomic fission,it's no problem,but if the uranium exceed some amount of lump,it'll ignite the chain reaction.We call the quantity the amount of the criticality.🔥

No.37 13/08/12 07:10
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 22 【Kenya】 《Treasure house of wildlives is famous for safari.》 Trip t… 【Kenya】

《Treasure house of wildlives is famous for safari》

Plenty of refugees from its neighboring countries,and inflow of arms are steadily making Kenyan peace and order worse.😨

【Tanzania】

『The birthplace of we humankind』

《A country of safari which is poor,but beautiful》

We call Tanzania the birthplace of humankind.There is the Olduvai ravine in its northern area.Fossilized Zinjanthropus was discovered there.It's said the Zinjanthropus was our ancestor 1.75 million years ago.🐵

ラオテリ lies to the south of the Olduvai.It's no more than away 30 kilometers. Footprints of the humankind who lived 3.6 million years ago were also discovered.😃

Tanzania is also famous for safari,and is the best place for the hunting.It's blessed with fantastic tourist spots.🙋

ンゴロンゴロ crater is the biggest caldela,and is a natural round theater.There are a lot of wildlives such as zebras,and gnus ヌー.We can see solemn Mt.Kilimanjaro of which top is covered with snow.🌋

• << 39 【Tanzania】 《A country of safari which is poor,but beautiful.》 Mt.Kilimanjaro is 5895 meters above sea level,and even an ordinary person can reach its summit.There is a tour for the climbing.It's Mt.Kilimanjaro from which an great writer, Hemingway,got inspiration when writing his work,『The snow on the Kilimanjaro』💡 By the way,to tell the truth,I'm not sure of its title exactly.😳 There is the Island of Zanzibar in the Indian Ocean.Its stonetown is a city for trade.It remains Islamic culture clearly,and is lovely as if it were a maze made of stone.There is the beautiful beach on its coast.The Island of Zanzibar is well-known as a sightseeing area.☺ Tanzania is a peaceful country,and they have never undergone any war since 1961 when it was independent.They are so positive in relation to a refugee induction that they've received plenty of displaced people from the neighboring countries.Its national character is kind and they seem to be easy to associate with.😃

No.38 13/08/12 10:58
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 36 【Is the criticality a terrible phenomenon?】 《Chain reaction》 Theref… 【Is the criticality a terrible phenomenon?】

《A Chain reaction》

There is little probability in which the neutrons like grains of sands come into the atom of the uranium like the huge domed baseball stadium,and collide with the atomic nucleus like the pachinko ball.😚

A lot of grains of sands come out of the domed baseball stadium before they collide with the pachinko balls,and they'll get out of the lump of the uranium itself finally.💨

《The amount of the criticality》

However,if the lump is comparatively bigger than we expect,what will happen?The neutrons will discover the atomic nucleus before they come out,and they cause the atomic fission.⚠

In this way,when there is little amount of the voluntary matter of atomic fission,it's no problem,but if the uranium exceed some amount of lump,it'll ignite the chain reaction.We call the quantity the amount of the criticality.🔥

• << 40 【Is the criticality a terrible phenomenon?】 In the early stages of the development of the atomic bomb,it was said that the amount of the criticality to produce the atomic bomb was 46.5 kilograms,in relation to uranium 235,and was just 10.1 kilograms concerning plutonium 239.⚠ 《The amount of the criticality has decreased!》 However,the amount of the criticality is influenced,according to purity of the uranium,a shape of the lump of uranium,and circumstance around it.☝ For example,if the lump of the uranium is thin like aluminium tin アルミ箔,or is long and slender like a wire,the neutron will come out of the lump easily,so the amount of the criticality becomes bigger.It means the probability of the chain reaction also becomes less,and we are safe.🙆 Contrary to it,if the surface area 表面積 of the lump is minimum against its weight,the amount of the criticality becomes the smallest.Either,if the lump is covered with a thing which reflects the neutron,the amount of the criticality becomes less.Perilous!💀

No.39 13/08/12 11:45
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 37 【Kenya】 《Treasure house of wildlives is famous for safari》 Plenty … 【Tanzania】

《A country of safari which is poor,but beautiful.》

Mt.Kilimanjaro is 5895 meters above sea level,and even an ordinary person can reach its summit.There is a tour for the climbing.It's Mt.Kilimanjaro from which an great writer, Hemingway,got inspiration when writing his work,『The snow on the Kilimanjaro』💡

By the way,to tell the truth,I'm not sure of its title exactly.😳

There is the Island of Zanzibar in the Indian Ocean.Its stonetown is a city for trade.It remains Islamic culture clearly,and is lovely as if it were a maze made of stone.There is the beautiful beach on its coast.The Island of Zanzibar is well-known as a sightseeing area.☺

Tanzania is a peaceful country,and they have never undergone any war since 1961 when it was independent.They are so positive in relation to a refugee induction that they've received plenty of displaced people from the neighboring countries.Its national character is kind and they seem to be easy to associate with.😃

No.40 13/08/13 07:23
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 38 【Is the criticality a terrible phenomenon?】 《A Chain reaction》 The… 【Is the criticality a terrible phenomenon?】

In the early stages of the development of the atomic bomb,it was said that the amount of the criticality to produce the atomic bomb was 46.5 kilograms,in relation to uranium 235,and was just 10.1 kilograms concerning plutonium 239.⚠

《The amount of the criticality has decreased!》

However,the amount of the criticality is influenced,according to purity of the uranium,a shape of the lump of uranium,and circumstance around it.☝

For example,if the lump of the uranium is thin like aluminium tin アルミ箔,or is long and slender like a wire,the neutron will come out of the lump easily,so the amount of the criticality becomes bigger.It means the probability of the chain reaction also becomes less,and we are safe.🙆

Contrary to it,if the surface area 表面積 of the lump is minimum against its weight,the amount of the criticality becomes the smallest.Either,if the lump is covered with a thing which reflects the neutron,the amount of the criticality becomes less.Perilous!💀

• << 42 【Is the criticality a terrible phenomenon?】                        《The amount of the criticality has decreased》 To make matters worse,it's said that the research has made the amount of the criticality less in order to create an atomic bomb.Roughly speaking,it's 3 Kilograms with regard to uranium 235,1 kilograms concerning plutonium 239.🔥 【How do we measure the amount of the criticality?】 There are two ways so as to recognize real nature of matter.😃 The one is we estimate it with a theoretical method of computing.The other is we make an experiment actually.The amount of the criticality is the latter.It was measured with a concrete experiment.😃 《An experiment of the amount of the criticality》 The amount of the criticality is the one in which fissionable material 核分裂可能物質 starts to the chain reaction actually.How do we measure it?If reaching the amount of the criticality,it'll be dangerous extremely.😨

No.41 13/08/13 15:22
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Djibouti】

『Ports of what is called coffee road as an entrance.』

《Its main industry is transportation.》

Djibouti is a country of ports. Speaking of industries,they're simply ports.The small country is in an exit for the Red Sea and is in the root of African continental horn😃.

Its opposite bank is Yemen,so it takes a part as the entrance when people come in Yemen from Africa by ship.🚢

Railroad between Ethiopian capital,Addis Ababa and Djibouti is opened,so the small country also plays a role the entrance for the sea of the landlocked 内陸 country, Ethiopia.😃

Almost all of its territories are sterile highlands,and its agriculture has never developed,so the country has an unique economic structure in which its industry is just the transportation.🚃

Its industries are railroads,harbor service,and transit trade 中継貿易.French army has been stationed there,and it pays its charge.💰

• << 43 【Djibouti】 《Its main industry is transportation.》 When looking at a map,we recognize that Djibouti ports are important parts of marine transportation in the entrance of the Red Sea.🌴 It's in the center of the Red Sea,and is connected with,Asia and Africa,or Asia and Europe.It's important as a port of call 寄港地,so they make use of the geographical advantage,and get earnings from the transportation.💰 Speaking of the most well-known special product in the Djibouti port,it's the coffee.☕ They transport the coffee bean grown in Ethiopia to the Djibouti ports first of all,therefore the ports are,so to speak,front doors of the what is called coffee road.☕ The weather which is suitable for coffee growing is the next.Average rainfall during a year are from 1500 to 1600 milliliters.Average temperature is about 20℃.The temperature doesn't change so much.The area where putting the equator between the latitude 25 degree north and 25 degree south is equivalent to the coffee road.☕

No.42 13/08/14 07:25
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 40 【Is the criticality a terrible phenomenon?】 In the early stages of t… 【Is the criticality a terrible phenomenon?】                        《The amount of the criticality has decreased》

To make matters worse,it's said that the research has made the amount of the criticality less in order to create an atomic bomb.Roughly speaking,it's 3 Kilograms with regard to uranium 235,1 kilograms concerning plutonium 239.🔥

【How do we measure the amount of the criticality?】

There are two ways so as to recognize real nature of matter.😃

The one is we estimate it with a theoretical method of computing.The other is we make an experiment actually.The amount of the criticality is the latter.It was measured with a concrete experiment.😃

《An experiment of the amount of the criticality》

The amount of the criticality is the one in which fissionable material 核分裂可能物質 starts to the chain reaction actually.How do we measure it?If reaching the amount of the criticality,it'll be dangerous extremely.😨

• << 44 【How do we measure the amount of the criticality?】 《An experiment of the amount of the criticality.》 A good experimental way for the amount of the criticality was contrived.We make a little vertical hole bored through a big lump of uranium.Then we fall a tiny grain of the uranium through the hole.😃 It means that the amount of the uranium increases at the moment when the grain falls through the hole.If the lump reaches the criticality,amount of the neutrons around the hole increases rapidly.😃 The measurement was being repeated over and over again, changing the amount of the grain of the uranium little by little.😃 《It were as if we stepped a dragon on the tail…》 While the experiment is skillful and prudent,it's terribly dangerous,for if the criticality continues longer unexpectedly,even if an explosion won't bring about,large amount of neutrons will be released,and they'll be harmful to the experimenter's health.If the worst come to worst,it'll be dead.💀

No.43 13/08/14 08:38
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 41 【Djibouti】 『Ports of what is called coffee road as an entrance.』 《… 【Djibouti】

When looking at a map,we recognize that Djibouti ports are important parts of marine transportation in the entrance of the Red Sea.🌴

It's in the center of the Red Sea,and is connected with,Asia and Africa,or Asia and Europe.It's important as a port of call 寄港地,so they make use of the geographical advantage,and get earnings from the transportation.💰

Speaking of the most well-known special product in the Djibouti port,it's the coffee.☕

They transport the coffee bean grown in Ethiopia to the Djibouti ports first of all,therefore the ports are,so to speak,front doors of the what is called coffee road.☕

The weather which is suitable for coffee growing is the next.Average rainfall during a year are from 1500 to 1600 milliliters.Average temperature is about 20℃.The temperature doesn't change so much.The area where putting the equator between the latitude 25 degree north and 25 degree south is equivalent to the coffee road.☕

• << 46 【Djibouti】 《Its main industry is transportation.》 The coffee had spread over Turkey in the beginning of the 16th century,Arabic world in the 16th century,Europe in the 17th century. Djibouti doesn't have its original culture.France hasn't only reigned over the country,but had a tremendous impact on the country.Almost all of the things in Djibouti have been imported from France,its price is as high as French ones,or higher than them.💸 【Eritrea】 《The dispute which the last independent country in Africa has》 Eritrea is the youngest independent country in Africa which is in its eastern coast,north to Ethiopia,south to Sudan.Eritrea and Ethiopia had been at war for 30 years,after that,Eritrea was independent from Ethiopia.It's a small country of which population is no more than 3.88 millions.😃 However the border dispute which started Aug.in 1998 has made Eritrean refugees increase day by day,for Ethiopia government has ordered them to leave from Ethiopia.☝

No.44 13/08/14 19:28
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 42 【Is the criticality a terrible phenomenon?】                        《Th… 【How do we measure the amount of the criticality?】

《An experiment of the amount of the criticality.》

A good experimental way for the amount of the criticality was contrived.We make a little vertical hole bored through a big lump of uranium.Then we fall a tiny grain of the uranium through the hole.😃

It means that the amount of the uranium increases at the moment when the grain falls through the hole.If the lump reaches the criticality,amount of the neutrons around the hole increases rapidly.😃

The measurement was being repeated over and over again, changing the amount of the grain of the uranium little by little.😃

《It were as if we stepped a dragon on the tail…》

While the experiment is skillful and prudent,it's terribly dangerous,for if the criticality continues longer unexpectedly,even if an explosion won't bring about,large amount of neutrons will be released,and they'll be harmful to the experimenter's health.If the worst come to worst,it'll be dead.💀

• << 47 【How do we measure the amount of the criticality?】 《It's as if we stepped a dragon on the tail…》 Unfortunately,a critical nuclear accident happened in the America.Some people ended up stepping the dragon on the tail actually!🐲            I'm not sure when it occurred,though.That kind of accident also brought about at Ibaraki prefecture in 1999.It was in an institution with regard to fast-breeder reactor 高速増殖炉,what we call 常陽.🔥 It's said the workers didn't work under the regular working conditions.The situations were illegal,so the disaster broke out.Two of the three workers were dead,no less than 667 residents around the institution were exposed to radiation.It was one of the most tragic disasters.😥 I'm going to express it in detail later.😃 【How does an atomic bomb explode?】 An atomic bomb is the one for which we make use of the atomic fission 核分裂.It may have been a first instance for which we humankind took advantage of the nuclear fission.☝

No.45 13/08/14 21:04
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【An ice floe 流氷 which has keys to ecosystem has carried varied lives】

The Sea of Okhotsk is being covered with ice floes in winter.The ice floes grasp the key for various ecosystems in Siretoko Peninsula.I'm going to express its mysterious mechanism.❄

A mechanism of being created ice floe is very mysterious.It starts from the Amur River in Siberia.A great amount of fresh water is being flowed into the Sea of Okhotsk from the Amur River so much that there is little salt on its surface.🌴

Weight of the seawater changes according to how much salt is included in the seawater.As for density of salt,upper part of is different from the lower part in the Sea of Okhotsk.It's a double structure.😃

If the water's temperature is low,it'll be heavy.so while surface of the cold water sinks,warm water rises,as a result,a convection 対流 is caused.💡

In short,the shallower the water,the less area the convection has impact on the sea,and it's easier to be frozen.❄

• << 48 【An ice floe 流氷 has keys to ecosystem has carried varied lives】 Average depth is about 800 meters in the Sea of Okhotsk,but both of the upper and lower parts of which ratio of salt are so different that they have never been mixed up in the Sea,an area where the convection 対流 occurrs is forced to limit from 50 to 60 meters in depth.❄ The sea around the Shiretoko peninsula is in the southern limit among the frozen Sea.Being in low latitude,things in the Sea is froznn is why there is the mechanism there.😚 A book of 『World heritage in Japan』says like that,but I'm not sure of it.I'm sure the sentences is lacking of explanations.😩 Northwestern seawater in the Siberia begins to freeze in the first 10 days in December on account of seasonal wind blowing from the north.❄ The seawater goes south with the ocean current of eastern Karahuto,the Sea of Okhotsk turns into an ice field in the last ten days in January.Sometimes the ice floes spread over dozens of kilometers,its thickness is nearly no less than 100㎝!

No.46 13/08/15 08:41
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 43 【Djibouti】 《Its main industry is transportation.》 When looking at … 【Djibouti】

The coffee had spread over Turkey in the beginning of the 16th century,Arabic world in the 16th century,Europe in the 17th century.

Djibouti doesn't have its original culture.France hasn't only reigned over the country,but had a tremendous impact on the country.Almost all of the things in Djibouti have been imported from France,its price is as high as French ones,or higher than them.💸

【Eritrea】

《The dispute which the last independent country in Africa has》

Eritrea is the youngest independent country in Africa which is in its eastern coast,north to Ethiopia,south to Sudan.Eritrea and Ethiopia had been at war for 30 years,after that,Eritrea was independent from Ethiopia.It's a small country of which population is no more than 3.88 millions.😃

However the border dispute which started Aug.in 1998 has made Eritrean refugees increase day by day,for Ethiopia government has ordered them to leave from Ethiopia.☝

• << 51 【Eritrea】 《Dispute which the last independent country in Africa has.》 Eritrea is a country which Italy succeeded in colonizing in 1890 for the first time.Italy planed to occupy the whole Ethiopia,but failed in it,so occupied an area of the present Eritrea.After that,Italy made Eritrea be independent,according to peaceful agreement.😃 However,in the beginning of the 20th century when uproar of Fascism swept over the whole Europe,Italy burnt its ambition again,attacked and occupied Ethiopia.Both Ethiopia and Eritrea became Italian colonies.☀ However,Italy suffered a crushing defeat in the World WarⅡ.Instead England started to occupy Eritrea then.When withdrawing from Eritrea,England formed a federation with Eritrea in 1952,according to the UN's decision.😃 After that,Ethiopian parliament resolved Eritrea's annexation 併合 to it one-sidely in 1962,and occupied Eritrea.In this way,Eritrea's dispute for liberation started.🆚

No.47 13/08/15 09:43
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 44 【How do we measure the amount of the criticality?】 《An experiment of… 【How do we measure the amount of the criticality?】

《It's as if we stepped a dragon on the tail…》

Unfortunately,a critical nuclear accident happened in the America.Some people ended up stepping the dragon on the tail actually!🐲

I'm not sure when it occurred,though.That kind of accident also brought about at Ibaraki prefecture in 1999.It was in an institution with regard to fast-breeder reactor 高速増殖炉,what we call 常陽.🔥

It's said the workers didn't work under the regular working conditions.The situations were illegal,so the disaster broke out.Two of the three workers were dead,no less than 667 residents around the institution were exposed to radiation.It was one of the most tragic disasters.😥

I'm going to express it in detail later.😃

【How does an atomic bomb explode?】

An atomic bomb is the one for which we make use of the atomic fission 核分裂.It may have been a first instance for which we humankind took advantage of the nuclear fission.☝

• << 53 【How does the atomic bomb explode?】 Considering the atomic bomb,a principle in regard to a nuclear reactor is shown to us there clearly. What kind of principle make the bomb? How does the atomic bomb explode?🔥 《The amount of criticality.》 The problem is the amount of criticality. If we make pure uranium 235 a lump which exceeds the amount of criticality,even if we leave it alone,it'll become an atomic bomb and blow up automatically.🔥 The problem is the next one. When we try to explode it,how do we make it reach the amount of criticality? Its elementary answer is in an early atomic bomb.Two atomic bombs dropped in Japan in 1945.The one was in Hiroshima,the other in Nagasaki.☝ 《Forms of the atomic bomb》 The two atomic bombs were different in regard to the forms and explosives 爆薬 altogether. In a word,we call the type of Hiroshima the one of gun barrel 砲身. Uranium was used for it. Contrary to it,we call the type of Nagasaki the one of implosion 爆縮. Plutonium was adopted for it.

No.48 13/08/15 15:37
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 45 【An ice floe 流氷 which has keys to ecosystem has carried varied lives】 … 【An ice floe 流氷 has keys to ecosystem has carried varied lives】

Average depth is about 800 meters in the Sea of Okhotsk,but both of the upper and lower parts of which ratio of salt are so different that they have never been mixed up in the Sea,an area where the convection 対流 occurrs is forced to limit from 50 to 60 meters in depth.❄

The sea around the Shiretoko peninsula is in the southern limit among the frozen Sea.Being in low latitude,things in the Sea is froznn is why there is the mechanism there.😚

A book of 『World heritage in Japan』says like that,but I'm not sure of it.I'm sure the sentences is lacking of explanations.😩

Northwestern seawater in the Siberia begins to freeze in the first 10 days in December on account of seasonal wind blowing from the north.❄

The seawater goes south with the ocean current of eastern Karahuto,the Sea of Okhotsk turns into an ice field in the last ten days in January.Sometimes the ice floes spread over dozens of kilometers,its thickness is nearly no less than 100㎝!

No.49 13/08/15 19:16
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 48 【An ice floe which has keys to ecosystem has carried varied lives】

When the ice floe begins to melt in the first 10 days in March,a phenomenon happens.A large amount of phytoplankton 植物プランクトン are being released so much that the color of the sea changes as if it got cloudy.We call it spring bloom.😲

The phytoplankton is the important thing which supports the bottom of a food chain.The Amur River carries the land's nutritions with the water,and when the water is frozen,it becomes the ice floe.The ice floe includes plenty of the phytoplanktons.😃

A zooplankton 動物プランクトン eats the phytoplankton,the Crustacea 甲殻類 feeds the zooplankton,a comparatively bigger fish eats the zooplankton,and a sea animal feeds the fish.Lives continue to being connected one after another like that.😃

However,the ice floe shows us a tendency to decrease every year.Some specialists say influence of the ice floe is half as big as the one in 1 million years ago.😃

No.50 13/08/15 21:25
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 49 【An ice floe which has keys has carried various lives.】

They say like the next.“Some test calculations 試算 show us that if the temperature rises by 4 degree,the ice floes will disappear from the sea around the Shiretoko peninsula.😔

The Sea of Okhotsk is the south limit in the ice floes,and barely freezes.Therefore even if it becomes warmer a little,the ice floes decreases sharply.The ice floe is,so to speak,a sensor which is a sensitive thermometer to changing temperature.☝

The ice floe is the source of life which guards and reforms the sea.It's also a leading actor which supports nature in Shiretoko in secret,I'm wondering.😚

Considering recent natural situations,how many years can the ice floe maintain present circumstance without melting?…💦

First of all,I can't lead my life without an air-conditioner.While using it gives us a pleasant time,it makes temperature rise.Easier said than done.When expressing this response,I've used the air-conditioner.😳

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

日記掲示板のスレ一覧

携帯日記を書いてみんなに公開しよう📓 ブログよりも簡単に今すぐ匿名の日記がかけます。

• レス新
  • 人気
  • スレ新
  • レス少
新しくスレを作成する