注目の話題
素の自分で生きたいけど、素の性格が最悪
専業主婦の日常をどう説明したらいいか
🔥理沙の夫婦生活奮闘記😤パート1️⃣😸ニャン

Let’s enjoy English 14th

レス500 HIT数 3858 あ+ あ-

燻し銀三( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )
23/09/17 14:46(更新日時)

I’m going to start the 14th from now on. Instead of me, メイちゃん did for it several times, but recently she has never responded to me, so I’m forced to do for myself.

What’s happened to her? I’m worried about. I hope she’s all right and when seeming this thread, I’ll be happy if she send me the message.

Before long the book written by Akira Ikegami of which title is Giants who’ve moved the world will be over. There are several books written by him and I’m going to express it in English, at least until 20th.

After that, I’m going to start the other thread again.

I hope メイちゃん return here. Without her, I couldn’t continue this thread until now. She always supports me and I’ve been encouraged with her, but she suddenly hasn’t come here recently.

メイちゃん、俺は待ってるぞ☺️

タグ

No.3838053 23/07/22 13:25(スレ作成日時)

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

投稿制限
ハンドル名必須
投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

No.201 23/08/13 16:44
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

【What is hiking in the interest rate in America?】

《Changing into a powerful central bank》

What should a private bank should do so as to increase the fund at hand? The bank has bought a large amount of the government bond issued from the government and possessed. The private bank offering the fund for the other private bank in New York bought the large amount of the government bond and offered dollars to the other private banks. There are a large amount of fund at hand for the other private banks, so the interest rate drops.

When going on dropping the interest rate, it approaches zero. It’s…

No.202 23/08/13 16:55
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

【What is hiking in the interest rate in America? 】

《Changing into a powerful central bank》

It’s the zero interest rate, but actually the national bond was sold and bought so as that the interest rate was from zero to 0.25%. It’ll be controlled that the interest rate moves from 0.25 to 0.5% from now on. In short, decreasing to buy the amount of the national bond more than before.

When the interest rate drops in America, funds gather in America from all over the world so as to seek for the high interest rate, and trying to change their currency into dollars. As a result, the strong dollar….

No.203 23/08/13 17:11
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

>>202

As a result, the strong dollar advances. In short, the possibility on the weak yen has heightened, and the movement on that currency of the other countries becomes low appears. The movement on the FRB is indispensable when looking at the economy in the world.

【How has the Panama Papers been read? 】

The whole world has been shaken by the Panama Papers. It wasn’t reported so much in Japan, but America and Europe has been thrown into an uproar.

The Prime Minister in Iceland was forced to retire, and when CNN took the topic in America, the TV screen became black suddenly in the middle…

No.204 23/08/13 17:23
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

…the TV screen becomes black suddenly in the middle of the TV program in China where the news on the Panama Papers was reported. The press secretary at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in China repeated no comment for the question from the mass media overseas.

Russia has started to say it’s the conspiracy by America, though the country has never investigated it for itself.

How does the commotion on the Panama Papers start?

The internal information was flowed out from a law firm at Panama in the Central America, and the mass media which analyzed the…

No.205 23/08/13 17:43
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

…and the mass media which analyzed the papers reported highly. There were lots of names on the Prime Ministers and their family members each country who used the each island in Virgin belongs to England as tax haven.

The event has made momentum heighten regulating the evasion on tax internationally. The author said he was going to start to express, what is the tax haven?

It seems that lots of people misunderstand if for tax heaven, but it’s not the heaven but the haven. It means the place where it they evaded to pay tax. It‘s not the tax evasion…

No.206 23/08/13 17:59
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

【How has the Panama Papers been read?】

It’s not the tax evasion which is against the law. It’s the country or the area where there is the system in which they can save the tax lawfully.

Each island at Virgin belongs to England are the ones in the Caribbean Sea the south to America. It’s one of territories overseas belongs to England, and there is a governor as the representative for the Queen Elizabeth, but it doesn’t have any real power, and self-government has been done by the assembly members chosen by residents there. It’s so little island that there was none of notable industry there.

No.207 23/08/13 18:12
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

So the residents have thought of idea, the business lending the place, it’s the tax haven. They adopted the way of not imposing any tax on the company of which headquarters is in the islands.

There are lots of rich people in the world, in general they hate tax. If there is the system decreasing the tax lawfully, they will jump at it.

If registering on the company at the islands of Virgin belongs to England, as long as they pay the registry fee, they aren’t imposed any tax even if how much they made money, so the rich people gather from all over the…

No.208 23/08/13 18:26
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

…so the rich people gather from all over the world so as to register its company in the island, so the income which is considerable such of money will collect.

The system looks like the one in which there are lots of ships belong to Panama in the world. As we the people have the nationality, cargo ships and tanker have its own nationality, but once having the nationality on the ship, tax is imposed on those ships in an ordinary countries.

On the other hand, they have the policy not imposing the tax on the ships if the ships are registered on Panama.

No.209 23/08/13 18:43
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

As a result, maritime companies all over the world register its ships as the nationality on Panama, and Panama can get the foreign currency by the register fee. Each islands in Cayman is also well known belongs to England in the Caribbean Sea as tax haven.

《Names on the people concerned on the head in the world have appeared one after another》

The law firm in Panama in question received the request from the customers and are engaged in the job registering the company each island in Virgin.

The people concerned the job knew the actual condition that…

No.210 23/08/13 19:00
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

《Names on the people concerned the head in the world have appeared one after another》

As the person concerned the job knew the actual condition that the rich people evade the tax and it was driven into the righteous rage and brought the data on evading tax to an influential newspaper in Germany.

The newspaper company in Germany joined force with the International Consortium of Investigative Journal and investigated the content on the documents minutely which reached no less than 150 data, and announced that there were the names on the head in the …

No.211 23/08/18 22:46
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

【How has the Panama papers been read? 】

《Names on the people concerned the head in the world have appeared one after another》

…and announced that there were the names on the head in the world.

The one who has been criticized at first was Gunnlaugsson wha was the Prime Minister in Iceland, for the name of himself appeared in the papers, so there is no excuse. He was forced to retire from the Prime Minister. He invested in a major bank with his wife through a company which he established at Virgin Islands belonged to England in 2007.

If he invested in the major bank in Iceland which is his …

No.212 23/08/18 23:05
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

If he invested in the major bank in Iceland which is his homeland, tax is imposed its revenue, but if investing through the company in Virgin Island which was a paper company, even if how much the company makes a profit, the tax is never imposed its revenue, so it’s called the tax haven.

Unexpectedly the name of the President Poroshencko in Ukraine appeared, for his predecessor President was heavily tainted by corruption and was close to Russia, on the other hand…

No.213 23/08/19 00:58
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

…on the other hand, the people had impression that the President Porochenko was relatively clean, but as he has done the tax evasion, so he has none of qualification as the president in the nation, he has been criticized like that, but it can’t be helped.

As each nation in America and Europe supported Porochenko, so their feeling of trying to support have been let down.

The name of Salman king in Saudi Arabia has appeared. He is a rich man in Arab, so is wealthy…

No.214 23/08/19 01:13
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

…so is wealthy extremely, but he doesn’t think he wants to pay the tax in the least.

The one who is embarrassed is the Prime Minister Cameron, for he has emphasized that he had to prevent the tax evasion from doing, but it proved that his late father established a company in Panama.

Xi Jinping who has also felt awkward is the chief state in China, for he’s driven away his political opponents by insisting on eliminating the corruption, but his brother in law has..

No.215 23/08/19 01:25
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

… but his brother in law has established a paper company in each island of Virgin. If China starts to investigate on the company, it turns out that the eliminating the corruption by Xi Jinping is true, but if it’s shrouded in darkness, the people would say the campaign on the eliminating corruption was the measure against his political opponents, so the press secretary in the Minister of Foreign Affairs is forced to continue to say no comment on the question by the…

No.216 23/08/19 01:37
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

…so the press secretary of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of China is forced to continued to say no comment on the question by the mass media overseas, his expression is painful.

It has been reported that a close friend of the President Putin had the company in each land of Virgin, he was hostile to it and said it’s the conspiracy by the CIA. Without saying he would investigate, he reacted like that.

Reaction to the mass media has made us feel how much each of…

No.217 23/08/19 02:04
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

>>216

Reaction to the mass media has made us feel how much each of the nation is democratic.

【Atavism 先祖返り by isolationism】

We the persons can be get used to everything, for as we have been exposed to the rapid current of news, we’re not surprised at the violent language by the President Trump. He lets out abusive language and fake every day in twitter, and he has a strong desire without through any mass media, he wants to talk to the people directly.

Yusaku Sato who was the late Prime Minister said he hated the newspaper for it deflects when retiring from the Prime Minister. Then news…

No.218 23/08/19 06:53
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

【Atavism by isolationism】

The news reminds of the author that as the late Prime Minister said he wanted to talk with the nation through TV direct, journalists were got angry and left from the press conference between the journalists and the late Prime Minister.

It doesn’t always mean that the mass media which was disregarded in America was shut up. For instance, the New York Times has established the corner on checkup the facts, verifying whether or not there is the ground on the remark of Trump carefully.

On the other hand, the supporters for Trump assumed it was the fake news, so they…

No.219 23/08/19 07:05
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

…so the supporters for Trump don’t read the article at all. They aren’t influenced over by the mass media, and the separation into America advanced more and more.

As a result, Trump carried out his official bow by saying violently steadily. For example, withdrawal from TPP, from the Paris Agreement, and moving the Israel embassy to Jerusalem.

To tell the truth, both of the previous President Obama and Bush made the same campaign pledge for the vote from the Jew, but they postponed, so the Democratic Party couldn’t oppose to it.

The pledge campaign which didn’t…

No.220 23/08/19 07:19
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

The pledge campaign which wasn’t carried out at the beginning of 2019 is building the wall between America and Mexico, for the ruling and opposition parties were opposed over the budget on building the wall, the part of the government function was forced to stop.

When at the time of the Obama government as the budget wasn’t formed the function on the government stopped Trump abused it happened because Obama wasn’t lack of ability.

《Trump’s advantage is ignorance》

The advantage on Trump isn’t disregarding the history until then, but being unaware of it. In short….

No.221 23/08/19 07:42
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

《Trump’s advantage is ignorance》

In short, Trump is lack of knowledge, so he could force even the policy which successive Presidents have avoided carefully. The summit meeting between Trump in America and Kim-Jong-un in North Korea was done abruptly June in 2018. It’s for the first time in history. It was done because Trump is lack of knowledge.

But the negotiation by Trump was always the same. If the other is against him, he threatens. When the other flinched, he started to deal with the other, so the other always sees through it’s all right as long as he was….

No.222 23/08/19 08:12
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

《Trump’s advantage is he is lack of knowledge》

…so the other has seen through it’s all right as long as he was flattered. Kim-Jong-un buttered up to Trump and got the practical profit on the safety assurance of the situation.

The President Xi Jinping in China which is in the middle of the trade war with Trump in America protests against America, but he doesn’t criticize Trump personally.

EU which should have been opposing points of view was on the verge of collapse, heads of each country like Trudeau in Canada, Merkel in Germany, Macron in France could do nothing.

No.223 23/08/19 08:28
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

《Trump’s advantage is he is lack of knowledge》

Heads of each country were preoccupied with its own country, so they are forced to stay quiet. The policy on America first caused the blank spot on the power here and there in the world. America isn’t the policeman in the world any more, and reduced the military base overseas. It tried to withdraw the U.S.Army from the conflict affected regions in the world.

As a result, the sense of existence on China has increased relatively in Asia, and each country cozied up to China. It seemed that Trump thought leaving the…

No.224 23/08/19 11:15
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

《Trump’s advantage is being lacking of knowledge》

It seems that Trump thought leaving the civil war in Syria to Russia and the situation in the Middle East has been unstable.

《Atavism to Monroe Doctrine》

Let’s look back at the history here, the author said like that.

At first America adopted the diplomatic policy of isolationism until before the World War Ⅱ. Under the Monroe Doctrine without being interfering between America and Europe, when the League of Nations inaugurated after the World War Ⅰ, America didn’t join in it.

America joined in the World War Ⅱ….

No.225 23/08/19 11:27
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

…and after the World War Ⅱ, America placed the U.S.Army each place in the world so as to shut the Soviet Union out which was the powerful enemy. Until then America had never been the police in the world.

In short, America first isn’t the thought of Trump’s own but America returns to atavism, to the isolationism. It’s just that America has happened to do its best as the police in the world. By the way, what happens from now on?

As the decision line like you’re fired shows, Trump dismissed his aides who were opposed to him more and more

No.226 23/08/19 11:43
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

It’s there was none of them in the White House, but the assembly doesn’t allow Trump to do it.

As the Democratic Party occupied the majority by the electron midterm for the Lower House, the members in the Democratic Party become the chairpersons in each of the committee, so the suspicion on Russia over Trump was investigated severely. There is the possibility that the assembly impeaches the President, according to the report from the special prosecutor. But there is no one next to Trump.

The author said like that when writing his book.

No.227 23/08/19 12:17
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

【Reality on the World War by Trump】

America changed its attitude before the World War Ⅱ, some 90 years ago actually. Does the history repeat once more?

The talk between Akira Ikegami and Kazutoshi Hando was done, and was compiled. I’m going to show you its content.

I:various things happened in 2016, but the most touched event for me was then the President Obama visited Hiroshima May. He offered flowers and made a speech at the Peace Memorial Park and I saw it with news gathering on TV actually there then. The distance between me and the President Obama was very close. It was some 100 meter.

No.228 23/08/19 12:30
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

I :I used to belong to the communication department at Kure in Hiroshima as the reporter in NHK and interviewed exposed people by the atomic bomb. The atomic bomb has suffered not only the victims but its second and third generations.

In the middle of the interview on the exposed people, I talked with them, we wish the President in America could come here some day, we talked as if it had been a pipe dream. It’s all right as long as he comes here, we talked like that.

Several of the exposed people by the atomic bomb were present at the ceremony, and it…

No.229 23/08/19 13:20
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

I:…and it reminds of me that lots of people were unable to be present at the ceremony because they were already dead, so I shed tears without realizing.

H:Has it been so? You used to be in Hiroshima before. Then Obama’s speech was polished so much as not to be accepted the apology by America. The Grim Reaper swooped down from the sky, he said like that.

Who dropped the bomb? Its subject was vague.

I:Obama said several calamities on the war in his speech, adding fatally shoot and bombing to making them march, and killed by poisonous gas. It remind us …

No.230 23/08/19 14:37
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

I:It reminds us to think the part of making them march is the Bataan death march, and the latter is the slaughter on the Jews.

In the middle of the Pacific War, Philippine American soldiers who surrendered to Japan were made to march to the prison camp at the Bataan peninsula in Philippine. Then lots of Philippine American soldiers were dead.

Obama adopted the phrase of barrel bomb. It’s the weapon which the Assad government in Syria used so as to kill the citizens. Instead of using the phrase on the civil war in Syria, he adopted the barrel bomb.

No.231 23/08/19 14:52
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

I :Without using any concrete subject, the speech becomes the one which expresses the war as tragedy. It responded with the phrase, rest in peace, for we won’t repeat the mistake on the memorial cenotaph, and I was forced to admire it.

H:In 1964, in the next year Kennedy was assassinated, I went to America so as to gather news invited by the American government. It was organized by the government, so I could meet lots of important people in each society of America, and asked them what they think on the dropping atomic bomb. All of them said it was right.

No.232 23/08/19 15:07
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

H:Then I was discouraged at it. When Ikegami went to Hiroshima as reporter, I published a book of which title is the day when the atomic bomb dropped with my colleague. Therefore, as to Obama’s visit in Hiroshima then, I was very relieved that the strong consciousness on the American for making effort to the peace, being the first to take the initiative as the leader on the order of the world.

I:The answer that the dropping atomic bomb was in the wrong has increased among the young people, according to the awareness survey on the Americans. The trial on…

No.233 23/08/19 15:26
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

【The reality on the World War by Trump】

H :The trial of showing personal memento on victims who were exposed to the atomic bomb in the Smithsonian museum was blocked by retired service personnel, but when going to the museum on experiment of the nuclear test in Las Vegas, the photograph on the atomic bomb survivor has been shown indifferently.

When I went to the place where the experiment on the atomic bomb was done at White Suns in New Mexico so as to do the coverage, I visited the museum as well. When asking a young officer, to my surprise, they said they’ve done which they were sorry….

No.234 23/08/19 15:47
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

H:Then there were tears in his eye.

I:After saying, change! Yes, we can, Obama became the President in America and made a speech of appealing the nuclear abolition in Prague in 2009, and received the Nobel Peace Prize, but after that he could hardly develop anything on the nuclear abolition. It was shameful of him to spread the nuclear weapon over the world, so he went to Hiroshima then.

Trump who is clearly contrast to Obama became the President in America. It was decided in 2017. He won the Presidential election, putting up anti immigrants …

No.235 23/08/19 16:07
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

H:…putting up anti immigrant, withdrawal from TPP, I have something to think on as the one who studied the history on Showa, for America used to hold up America was first and to exclude the immigrants in 1920s.

After the World War Ⅰ was over in 1918, America was in the time of high volume production and heavy consumption and was in the golden age on economy and culture.

Then the President Woodrow Wilson was an idealist, holding up the peace in the world, exerting himself so as to found the league of Nation. He looked like Obama who made an effort so…

No.236 23/08/19 16:31
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

H:He looked like Obama who made an effort so as to abolish the nuclear weapon and to solve the problem in the Middle East.

《It was caused by the Great Depression in the Wall Street》

I:He received the Nobel Peace Prize in 1919.

H:As he fell down in the same year, he retired from the President in the same year, but he left what is called Wilsonianism that America has to lead the peace in the world, democracy, and free trade as legacy. It came to fruition as anti war treaty in Paris in 1928.

Without engaging in war each other among countries and…

No.237 23/08/19 16:51
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

H…and tried to solve the problem with peaceful ways. The treaty was established like that, powerful western countries, including Japan, put their signature to the treaty.

On the other hand, the federal diet in America formed the law on anti immigration in 1924, starting to shut out Asian Immigrants from America, and it was a remote cause on the Pacific War, it was written in 昭和天皇独白, and it was a great shock for the Japanese then.

I:The federal diet in America didn’t allow America to join…

No.238 23/08/19 17:03
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

《It was caused by the Great Depression on the Wall Street》

I:The federal diet in America didn’t allow America to join in the League of Nations which was established then. While America adopted the Wilsonianism , the traditional Monroe Doctrine which kept its distance from the European continent since the 19th century had a big influence over America.

H :America which maintained the order in the world like the anti war treaty in Paris changed decisively owing to the Great Depression in the Wall Street October 1929. This cause the Monroe Doctrine to…

No.239 23/08/19 17:19
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

H :This caused the Monroe Doctrine to appear in the front and to make America adopt internal protected economy. America was unable to mind the international cooperation and free trade any more. It urged each country to protect their trade and led to block economy, and the depression in the world became worse still more.

Getting back on track, what Trump said resembles what America said at the time. From America in the anti war treaty in Paris to the America in the Great Depression. From Obama…

No.240 23/08/19 18:01
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

H:From Obama to Trump. America sometimes changes its attitude extremely.

I:Making the immigrants go away! America is the first! Including England which decided to withdraw from EU with a narrow margin by the referendum, anti immigrant and protected trade are going to spread over Europe as well like the time of the Great Depression. Marion Le pen who leads the far right political party in France welcomes the insistence by Trump.

The right wing party which is opposed to the policy on…

No.241 23/08/19 18:18
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

I:The right wing party which is opposed to the policy on refugees and unification into EU by Merkel leaps ahead in the assembly in the election of the state. Though this political party doesn’t admire Nazis, there is the word which was had heavy used at the time of Nazis Germany and makes them imagine the racial slaughter, so it became a dead language. The right wing party insists on eliminating the negative image from the dead language.

There was the general election in the federal diet of…

No.242 23/08/19 18:28
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

I:There would be the general election of the federal diet in Germany in 2017, so we have to pay attention to its movement.

H:Actually, the Prime Minister Shinzo Abe in Japan has said almost the same thing as Trump. The former said, getting back the beautiful country, Japan, and the latter make America great again. The Prime Minister Abe said he would give up increasing consumption tax and arrange the infrastructure, carrying out the expansive financial policy.

Trump suggested they should…

No.243 23/08/19 18:41
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

H:Trump suggested that they should increase taxation and expand the expenditure on the infrastructure. Their policy resembles. The talk between the Prime Minister Abe and the President Trump was done in the Trump tower immediate after Trump won the election. Abe said he agreed with Trump completely.

《The Prime Minister Abe who has a good chemistry with Trump》

I:The one said getting back the beautiful country, Japan, and the other Make America great again. The one who has a good chemistry…

No.244 23/08/19 18:56
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

I:The one who has a good chemistry with Abe is the President Putin in Russia, the President Duterte in Philippine, and Erdogan in Turkey, including Trump. Abe didn’t get on well with educated person like Obama and Merkel, though.

H:Immediate after the talk with the President Abe, Trump announced the withdrawal from TPP.

I :Trump said he likes dealing with other in his autobiography. Instead of multilateral negotiations like the TPP, he would fix it up with other in the negotiation between…

No.245 23/08/19 19:15
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

I…he would fix it up with other in the negotiation between the two countries alone with regard to FTA, which is the abbreviation of Free Trade Agreement. He can make his demand accept in the negotiation between two countries alone,

H:Getting back to the situation in 1930s, while America left the international collaboration alone, the military authorities in Japan and the fascists in Europe took into action to other countries around them. Manchurian incident was in 1931, and Hitler….

No.246 23/08/19 19:35
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

H…and Hitler inaugurated in the Prime Minister in 1933. There seems to be some countries which watch the movement on Trump and America carefully like a lion here and there this time as well.

I:The movement on evaluating Trump may have been. If North Korea next to Japan thinks America may not have take into action, it may have given a try to provoke America by going over the 38th parallel.

There has been a movement that Russia aims at annexing three countries in Baltic states after Crimea.

No.247 23/08/19 20:23
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

I:3 Baltic states have been independent from the Soviet Union in 1991, but Russia has raised the suspicion that the independence was against the constitution, and repeated the military exercise around the 3 Baltic states.

On the other hand, NATO deployed the military unit in the Baltic states, and tension continues there. If Trump is pro Russia, Putin may have bugged the Baltic states so as to look at the reaction from Trump.

China has also shown its ambitions to the South China Sea.

No.248 23/08/19 20:41
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

《The Prime Minister Abe has a good chemistry with Trump》

I:The South China Sea is the neighboring region for China. The arbitration court refused China’s territorial right over the South China Sea, but China doesn’t accept the judgement and criticizes the decision.

H:But the flash point in the superficial may have developed into something dangerous, I think it’s very perilous situation.

As to Asia, do as you please, if Trump says to the people in Asia like that, the military unit in China may have been the one like the Japan at the beginning of Showa

No.249 23/08/19 20:53
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

H:Japan withdrew from the Leagues of Nation in 1933, and moved forward to the war, and Trump may have started to say he should look back all the alliance like the one between Japan and America.

I:It’s possible enough. If Japan is attacked from a foreign country, America has to rescue Japan due to the security treaty, but Trump said the burden by America was so heavy that the security treaty was unfair during the election. He implied withdrawal on the military unit from both of Japan and…

No.250 23/08/19 21:04
燻し銀三 ( 60代 ♂ IJ7P0b )

《The President Shinzo Abe who has a good chemistry with Trump》

I:Trump implied the withdrawal on the military unit from both of Japan and South Korea. There is a possibility that Trump thinks of both of the security treaty and the free trade as the deal. I find it terrible.

H:It’s not the new Deal policy by Roosevelt, but the one by Trump. The problem on the security treaty isn’t the deal. The thing which I’m anxious about is the strategy on the North Korea and China. The policy on Asia which Trump has talked is lacked of continuity with the thing…

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

ふとした疑問掲示板のスレ一覧

ふとした疑問、普段気になっていたことなどをみんなで話そう❗

• レス新
  • 人気
  • スレ新
  • レス少
新しくスレを作成する