注目の話題
ディズニーの写真見せたら
一人ぼっちになったシングル母
ピアノが弾けるは天才

Let’s enjoy English! 4

レス500 HIT数 1800746 あ+ あ-

燻し銀三( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )
18/09/17 04:05(更新日時)

I’ve studied English for about a decade,and hoped that my English ability improves,though I’m not sure of it.

While I’m sure I can manage to make myself understood in English,I can’t use the right word in the right place according to the time,the place and the occasion.

When being in an official place,there should be the way of speaking which fits to the place,but I don’t know it at all. Fortunately or not I’m not sure,but I’ve had little chance to do so far,so it seems that I won’t be worried about it in the future,but I’m sure I have to bear it in my mind,to my sorrow I’m not a splendid English speaker.

I’ve wanted to express everything in English,but needless to say I find it hard to do. When finding something interesting to express,it doesn’t always mean that I can start it at once,for there is other one in which I’m engaged then.

The later I’ve started it,the older the information becomes,it can’t be helped. Where am I going? Roughly speaking there are still 400 letters which I can express. I don’t know why it is.

The number of letters is usually limited within 1000,but it seems to be 1400 at this time. The more letters I can express,the better I feel,though I doubt whether I can express the number of 1400 letters this time here.

I’ve been get used to the number of 1000 letters,so this time I find it long. It is by far warmer today,spring has come,I’m wfondering.

No.2610789 18/03/04 14:45(スレ作成日時)

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

No.451 18/09/08 15:57
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The state of Minnesota】

《The economy is better than the middle class,and there are some unique people in culture and politics》

Its economic level is better than the middle class,steady outcome has come to fruition on the culture and politics from the economic lever of which is better than middle class.

A little publishing company called Gray Wolf sold a book of which price was $ 20 for about eight thousands in 1994,and the American publishing world was surprised at it.Its author was Tim Winston who is an Australian. He wasn’t familiar with the American at all.

Major publishing companies which make much of an profit stops the publishment of low profit,and reducing and integrating the publishing company has made proceed in America when this book was written.

Small and medium–sized independent group of publishing companies published books about which the companies were worried whether or not it was a good book,threading the space of reducing and integrating the publishing companies

No.452 18/09/08 16:56
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The state of Minnesota】

《The economy is better than the middle class,and there are some unique people in culture and politics》

The publishing world has been active and it is said it’s the turn of the publishing companies of the small and medium size at present.

【The state of Mississippi】

《The history which is decorated with discrimination for the black and poverty》

It is said a hope has appeared a little in Mississippi,but the truth of the matter is that the people had lost hope until recently.

Some people say there is moral,income,education,and crime,but whichever we take,Mississippi is the worst. Except for the moral,all of them are proven to be in numbers.

The characteristic of Mississippi is poverty and racial discrimination,and it has strong negative image. In addition,its history has been decorated with the poverty and racial discrimination.

The state was main battlefield for the Civil War,and was damaged by the war. After that,the state became the poorest one in the…

No.453 18/09/08 17:21
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

After the Civil War,the state became the poorest one in the whole America,and the worst situation remains until now.

In spite of the population,there are lots of churches unusually,for there have been plenty of people who have wanted to release from actual agony by a religion. It has been explained it to us like that.

Whenever religious books are usually conspicuous in a bookstore in America,in the capital of the state,Jackson,while there are little bookstores,it seems the religious books which we see in the bookstore are in particular so many.

It’s a developing state in which farming accounts for the most part of the economy overwhelmingly,the production for soybeans and raw cotton is high. The state is popularly known as a kingdom for the raw cotton.

It was slaves and peasants of the black who had supported the state of agriculture,and the structure in which the white …

No.454 18/09/08 17:48
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

…and the structure in which the white controls the black continued. Soon the white was divided into several classes,and quite a few the poor white are born.

There have been plenty of the black,and it has never changed both at present and in the past. The number of the black was over the majority of the population in the state in 1830s. The white was 48 %,and the black 52 % then.

The black who became despondent because of the poverty escaped from the state,but the white was 63.5%,and the black 35.6%,according to the national census in 1990. Except for Washington D.C.the rate of the black is the most in the whole America as a level of state.

In a delta region,there are plenty of towns and cities of which residents are almos all of the black,and it was the symbol for the extreme poverty.Newspaper,radio,and TV had supported the racial discrimination for a long time,and they had…

No.455 18/09/08 20:15
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The state fo Mississippi】

《The history which is decorated with the discrimination for the black and poverty》

…and moreover they had never felt ashamed of themselves. Even William Faulkner who won the Nobel prize for literature and was from Mississippi talked on the black like the next.“I'll make it realize it’s the black!”,the record of his remark on the discrimination for the black has been left,according to the book of America written by Neil Pierce.

The black had to wait for a wave of big change until after the World War Ⅱ,until 1960s. When the late President Kennedy who was enthusiastic about abolition of discrimination was assassinated,it is said that there were quite a few the white who were overjoyed in the state then.

The ex–President Johnson who succeeded to the wish of Kennedy signed the Civil Right Act in which the same rights are admitted to both the white and the black in 1964,and it’s the watershed 分水嶺 in the history. Realization for putting ahead the equality and …

No.456 18/09/09 04:21
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

Realization for putting ahead the equality and resistance against it caused to shake the state before and after the conversion. For example,the crisis for the famous Mississippi University. It was open in 1848,and has had tradition,and the author,Faulkner was enrolled at one time,but it didn’t admit the black to be to enter.

When a judgement was given by the Federal Court that a lawsuit of accepting of entering the university for the black youth,it was the climax to the confrontation,and the judgement admitted the black youth to be enter the university.

The White House committed the regular army and suppressed the resistance and guarding the black youth severely by an official of the federal was done from the registration,going to the university,learning. It was done until his graduation.

Thousands of the white students arrived the Mississippi from the whole America…

No.457 18/09/09 04:54
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

Thousands of the white students arrived Mississippi from the whole America for the movement that they recommended the black register a qualified voter,and the white students agreed to abolish the discrimination. There was an experience of a black in a magazine in 1964 like the next.

A teacher of the black in a public school recognized he would be fired if he registered for an election. A housekeeper,a labor in a factory,a farmer have the same situation,as long as they are the black. The experience continued.

New voter registration list is in the local newspaper every week,and a title of Mr. Mrs. and Miss is added to the white alone,so everyone finds the black easily.

The Civil Rights Act formed,and after three days a black checked into a hotel in the capital of Jackson in Mississippi for the first time. It was such a big news that it appeared in the paper.

No.458 18/09/09 05:28
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

The residence of the human beings dates back to about 2000 years ago. A Spanish explorer arrived at the beginning of the 16th century,and the French and the English appeared,and the state of Mississippi was born in 1817. As you know,there is the Mississippi River in the state. The name of the state originated from words of the Native Indian. It means a great river.

A port town of Vicksburg which faces the Mississippi in the west end of the state was the stage for the Civil War which decided the result of the war with Gettysburg which was the site of a hard fought battle.

After a hard fight over a year,the north army succeeded in surrounding the enemy,and the enemy fell to the north army in 1863. There is a national military park which commemorates the war in the city.

Japanese companies advanced into Vicksburg. The company manufactured steel materials from Japan,and made …

No.459 18/09/09 08:06
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

…and made special steel,they call it electromagnetic steel sheet,and sold wholesale to America,but the Japanese and Japanese goods were rare. They found the Japanese and Japanese goods a curiosity. Japanese companies advancing from Japan were a few over the whole state when this book was written. I’m not sure of the situation at present.

Richard Wright who spent his boyhood in Jackson and moved to Paris in his later years was a powerful black author,and his works are Native Son,Black Boy etc.

Elvis Presley who was born in Tupelo which is northern east of the state. He was a famous singer of rock and roll when singing,he twisted his body at the waist. His hit song,Love me tender,or Heart Break Hotel are familiar with us the Japanese.

【The state of Missouri】

《Though it’s suspicious,it’s ahead of times with full of energy》

Speaking of Richard Getphardt who is one…

No.460 18/09/09 08:41
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The state of Missouri】

《Though it’s suspicious,it’s ahead of the times with full of energy》

Speaking of Richard Getphardt who is one of hard liners against Japan,everyone who watches the relation between Japan and America knows him. He appeared in the central political world from assemblyman in the city of Saint Louis in Missouri. He was in charge of general affairs in the House of Representatives autumn in 1994.

He had been considered to be a candidate for the President from the Democratic Party for a long time,and his existence would be big for Japan in the future. The author said about 25 years ago. Is it so?

A conference between Japan and America was open in Hawaii summer in 1991. The author said spent his time with Richard for several days.

At the time when there was no conference while Japanese representatives played golf alone,Richard enjoyed swimming,playing tennis,jogging,and taking a walk with his wife.

John Danforth who was a Senator had lots of remarks of what is…

No.461 18/09/09 09:32
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The state of Missouri】

John Danforth who was a Senator had lots of remarks what is called Japan bashing. He used to be a lawyer,a judicial chief in the state,or a clergyman,so some people said his remark looked like a sermon.

Truman Harry who was the 33th President was born in Independence which is the west in the state. He is also unforgettable for us the Japanese. Dropping the atomic bomb,Truman Doctorine which started the Cold War put into motion,Marshall Plan was put into effect,and dismissal of General MacArthur. Those things were carried out resolutely under the Truman Government.

Marshall plan was the European revival plan which was done by American aid.

It is said when Truman was a Senator,he invited a public construction work,and tried to lead the profit for his local area. There is the Truman library,and museum in his homeland. His formal documents at the time he was the President have been kept.

No.462 18/09/09 10:53
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The state of Missouri】

The state of Missouri ties with Nagano prefecture as sister,Independence does with Higashimurayama,Saint Louis with Suwa,Kansas with Kurashiki. Those American cities have something which make us the Japanese feel charm and friendship.

Walter Cronkite who was deemed to make a model of TV caster was born in Saint Joseph. Thomas Eliot who was a poet was born in Saint Louis and he was naturalized English citizen.

Adventure of Tom Sawyer and Adventure of Huckleberry Finn,both of the basis are in the experience of the author of Mark Twain’s boyhood in Hannibal. Hannibal is full of the momentous on Mark Twain.

Saint Louis which is the east end of the state and Kansas which is the west end of the state are big cities which contrast each other. It seems that Saint Louis has the character of eastern America,and Kansas western America.

Saint Louis is a place where the west coast of the Mississippi…

No.463 18/09/09 11:33
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The state of Missouri】

《Though the people are suspicious,they are ahead of the times with full energy》

Saint Louis is a place where the west coast of the Mississippi River and the Missouri join. In Louisiana purchase by Jefferson,its object was the land which is west from the Mississippi River to the east to the Rocky Mountains. Saint Louis had been the west end of America until then,but after the Louisiana Purchase,it becomes an entrance for the western area.

The famous Gateway Arch was completed in 1965,remembering the people who went over a large river and moved to the strange large western area for reclamation with their dreams and ambitions. There is a reference house in the underground of the bridge of which design is simple and is made of stainless.

When going to the museum of westward expansion,we can embody its actual situation. There is an observation room at the top of the arch of which height is 200 meters,and we can look over the whole city and the Mississippi River.

No.464 18/09/09 12:03
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The state of Missouri】

《Though the people are suspicious,they are ahead of the times with full of energy》

Saint Louis is the town where the French opened for trading fur,it was named Saint Louis which is associated with the French King Louis Ⅸ. After that,a variety of ancestry like German,Italian,Scandinavian,and Polish arrived there. The nature of cosmopolitan and enterprising has been formed there.

The Olympic Games and international exposition were held in the city for the first time in America in 1904,and it made the whole world know the name of the city at a stroke.

There is an expression that an ice cream was born for the first time in the international exposition in Saint Louis in a part of guidebooks for tourists,but it’s in the wrong. It was brought America from Europe in 18th century,and its mass production started in the middle of the 19th century,but the one which the ice cream was on the cup of cone appeared in the international exposition

It was in 1927 when the…

No.465 18/09/09 12:46
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The state of Missouri】

《Though the people are suspicious,they are ahead of the times with full energy》

It was in 1927 when the nature of enterprising was demonstrated fully. Charles Lindbergh who was from Michigan succeeded in crossing the Atlantic Ocean with a small plane for the first time in the world.

A businessman in Saint Louis helped make the small plane with the aid of fund. The airplane was named Spirit of Saint Louis,and its body has been displayed in Smithonian aerospace museum of Washington D.C.at present.

The production on automobile and airplane have prospered in the places around Saint Louis. In a company of producing a beer which is famous for Budweiser,Anhewser Busch,everyone can do a tour of the factory and tasting the beer with free of charge.

As for the professional baseball,very strong team,Saint Cardinals is popular among the people in Missouri. Those are the glories in Saint Louis.

After the World War Ⅱ,the companies started to move to other places,and…

No.466 18/09/09 18:49
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The state of Missouri】

《Though the people are suspicious,they are ahead of the times with full of energy》

…and economic foothold moved to the place around Saint Louis,the population and employment decreased of which center was the city. It has been discussed as model of collapse for the city,as to the racial structure,the white was 50.9 %,and the black 47.5%.

Kansas City which is the east coast of the Missouri River at the west end of the state started as place which traded for fur,after that it has developed a place which suffered outfits for the people who go to the western area.

With the background of enormous farming zone,it becomes a large scale base for distribution of grains and domestic animals,and it plays a part of financial city in the Central America. There is other Kansas City to the opposite bank in the state of Kansas. It’s different administrative unit,but the two of Kansas form cooperative economic area.

Tombs of the people who lived four thousands years ago…and

No.467 18/09/09 19:19
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The state of Missouri】

…and axes and arrowheads have been found in Missouri. As to the state name,Missouri,when the European arrived there at the end of the 17th century,the Native Indian seemed to use the word,it means the owner of a big canoe.

Missouri has a nickname of the state show me. It means that show me the proof,do it actually. It is said that they are suspicious and don’t work well with others. The Civil War made the family members cut into pieces,the one was a supporter,and the other was an enemy then,so they had experienced there was always hostility next to them. It is said that they have been influenced under the experience,but at the same time it is said it caused a spirit of self–reliance.

The Missouri university was founded in 1839,and has four campus,Columbia,Kansas City,Rolla,and Saint Louis. There is a graduate school for journalism which is the oldest in the world,and…

No.468 18/09/09 19:49
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The state of Missouri】

…and Rolla is famous for the graduate school of high level mining industry. The state is highly spoken of as the one which is enthusiastic for education. The university has adopted video screen and two–way software so as to attract the youth. We can guess that the university isn’t the institution for special study alone.

【The state of Montana】

《Both ambassador of a pro–Japanese and other of an anti Japanese were born under the enormous sky.》

When flying from Tokyo in a plane,and arrived an airport in Tottori prefecture,unconsciously,“How big the sky is!”,I admired,for there are few high–rise buildings there,the author said like that. A nickname of Montana is a state of huge sky,and it is shown in the license plate of an automobile,and we can accept it at once,for tremendous sky has spread over in the state.

Michael Mansfield who was raised in Montana was the most prominent…

No.469 18/09/11 19:26
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The state of Montana】

《Both of ambassadors of pro Japanese anti–Japanese and that of anti–Japanese were born under the enormous sky.》

Michael Mansfield who was raised in Montana was one of the most prominent statesmen,and used to be the American ambassador to Japan. Then being asked,“What’s the thing which isn’t in Japan but is in Montana,and is familiar with you?”. He answered,“It’s that sky which spread over infinitively.”

He was born in New York,but graduated from the Montana State University,and he had been a member of the House of Represntatives for a decade from Montana,and a Senator for 24 years. He had been an American ambassador to Japan from 1977 to 1988. Both the Carter government in the Democratic Party and the Reagan government in the Republican Government trusted him. He was a rare statesman.

He showed others the song for the state of Montana,and there is the phrase,brilliant glory in the western area,and the sky is always blue and…

No.470 18/09/11 19:59
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The state of Montana】

《Both ambassadors of pro–Japanese and that of anti–Japanese were born under the huge sky》

…and the sky clears up in the words of the song. The ex ambassador hung the picture of the Montana in his office room in the embassy,and he used to say frequently that he felt indebted to Montana too much to repay.

As to the character of the state,it seems that its industry has been undeveloped,but there has been abundant resources there. For example,there is the coal reserves which supply for the whole America about for 5 hundred years. In addition,the state is blessed witn copper,zinc 亜鉛,manganese,tungsten,petroleum,natural gas and forest resource.

The name of the state means that there are lots of mountains in Latin words. The western area in the state is the Rocky Mountains,and the eastern is a plain,so the rivers flow from the west to the east. They are the Missouri River and the Yellow Stone RIver,and they join at the place where they go out from the border of the…

No.471 18/09/11 20:30
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The state of Montana】

《Both ambassadors of pro–Japanese and anti–Japanese were born under the tremendous sky》

…and they join at the place where they go out of the border of eastern area.

It is recently that the past of this area has been clear. Judging from plenty of ruins,the climate of the stretch of Montana used to be the tropics from 60 million to 100 million years ago. Gigantic glaciers went south from the direction of Canada four times from two million years ago,

Then the northern Montana was covered with the glacier,and its temperature dropped,but the glacier retreated completely ten thousand years ago,and complicated landform has been left.

The trace of the resident of human being dates back from four thousand years to ten thousand years ago. It is presumed that they crossed the Bering Sea from the north.

The French arrived there in the middle of the 18th century as the first white,but it was 1803 when its history started to record,for then Louisiana Purchase has made…

No.472 18/09/11 22:02
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The state of Montana】

《Both ambassadors of pro–Japanese group and anti–Japanese group were born under the huge sky》

…for then Louisiana Purchase made the greater part of Montana belong to America. The state joined America in 1889 as the 41th state,until then the most dramatic incident was the seventh cavalry division 騎兵隊 was destroyed completely. They call it the Battle of the Little Bighorn

The stage of the battle was the bank of the river of the Little Bighor in the southern area in 1876. The seventh cavalry division of which members were about 260 people attacked the garrison town 駐屯地 of the Native Indian,but was counterattacked.

However after 4 month,the battle continued in the whole Montana,and the Native Indian surrendered,and they were confined to the settlement with a cultural and military view of point.

After the 1880s,when the railway was arranged,agriculture and stock farming 牧畜 were stimulated newly and the population increased. When looking at the change on the…

No.473 18/09/11 22:35
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The state of Montana】

《Both of ambassadors of pro–Japanese group and anti Japanese group were born under the gigantic sky》

Roughly speaking,when looking at the change on the population,two hundred and forty thousand in 1900,three hundred and eighty thousand in 1910,and fifty hundred and fifty thousand in 1920.

As to the movement on the population according to the national census,about seventy hundred and eighty thousand in 1980,and seventy hundred and ninety thousand in 1990. The pace of increase on the population has dropped obviously.

On the other hand,as to the population on the Native Indian,thirty thousand in 1980,and forty thousand in 1990. As to the percentage alone,the rate of increase is pretty. It is presumed that not only the increase of the birthrate,but plenty of people moved there from outside.

It is said that the place where the Native Indian defeated the seventh cavalry and the place has the glorious tradition for the Native Indian,and the places are .

No.474 18/09/11 23:18
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The state of Montana】

《Both of ambassadors of pro–Japanese group and anti–Japanese group were born under the tremendous sky》

…and it is said the state is attractive for the Native Indian. The ratio of the Native Indian on the population is 6 percent,and it is comparatively lots. On the other hand,the black is 0.3,and the ancestry of the people who live in Asia and the coast of the Pacific Ocean is 0.5 percent in 1990,so both of the rates are low.

Main industry is agriculture,and the main product is wheat,rye,feed,and beet 甜菜. The growth of manufacturing is slow itself,but the energy crisis in 1970s made the development on the fuel of the underground like coal,crude oil and natural gas make rapid progress,but it was a brief space of time. The price of imported petroleum dropped in 1980s,the energy industry was stagnant in the state.

An annual income a person in 1995 is $ 17.185,and it’s in the 44th place in the whole America. The average of the annual income including Washington…

No.475 18/09/13 20:56
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The state of Montana】

《Both of ambassadors of pro–Japanese group and anti–Japanese group were born under the huge sky》

The average of annual income including Washington D.C.in the whole America was $ 17.185 in 1995.

Sightseeing is the fourthe industry which is next to agriculture,mining industry,and forestry,and the sightseeing in the Montana attracts two million people at least from outside the state.

Idaho,Wyoming,and Montana have possessed the Yellow Stone National Park jointly,and the park has five entrance,and
there are three entrance in Montann. Waterton Glacier International Peace Park stretche over the state and Canada. They call it the crown in the continent,and they can see the sight of the glacier.

Gary Cooper who was born in the state of capital,Herena, appeared in the movie of High Noon,and,Love in the afternoon.

First female member of the House Representatives was Jannette Rankin who was from the state. She was famous for an antiwar movement who was born in…

No.476 18/09/13 22:12
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The state of Montana】

《Both ambassadors of pro–Japanese group and anti–Japanese group were born under the tremendous sky》

Jannette Rankin was famous for movement of anti–Japanese group,and she alone voted for against the bill that the U.S.A.joined in both of the World War Ⅰ and Ⅱ. It is easily to misunderstand,but she supported that America was at war with Japan.

As to the political trend,the Democratic Party of which foothold is the labor union in the southern west of a mining city,Butte,used to be strong,but the Democratic Party was defeated in the Presidents Election in 1995.

Max Baucus who was a Senator was a famous hard –liners against Japan,when a top–level meeting broke down over a numerical target,he insisted the revenge by what is called Super 301,but Mansfield advised,mutual understanding,which is more necessary than the revenge,said Mansfield.

There have been smoke jumpers who jumped from a high place in the sky to a place where a fire broke out in the mountain and …

No.477 18/09/13 22:37
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The state of Montana】

《Both ambassadors of pro–Japanese group and anti–Japanese group were born under the gigantic sky》

…and the smoke jumpers extinguish the fire. It’s special occupant where there are lots of fires in forest in the mountain like the state of Montana and the states in the Rocky Mt.

The occupant has been founded and belongs to the department of agriculture in the Federal Government in 1940. They are about five thousand. Though it’s a dangerous job,there are some females who are engaged in the work.

Its training is so hard that plenty of them suffer a setback. When a fire dragged on,they continued to work more than a month,they are supplied by transport by air.

There are few the forest fire in the mountain in wintertime,then they learn at university,working for a rescue in a winter mountain,and coaching skiiing.

【The state of Nebraska】

《The place of corn and beef has induced the political realignment》

Nebraska which lies in the middle plain has two nickname.

No.478 18/09/13 23:18
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The state of Nebraska】

《The place and corn has induced the political realignment》

One of nicknames is the state of cornhuskers トウモロコシの皮むき人,and the other is the state of beef. The name of a American football team which is in the Nebraska University in Lincoln in its capital is also the Cornhuskers. The people love the American football team enthusiastically,ant the team won a championship in a big athletic meet like Orange Bawl,Sugar Bowl.Japan has also imported lots of Omaha Beef.

While the eastern south area which is close to the Missouri River has plenty of rain is a farming area,the western and central area which are connecting with the Rocky Mt.is stock farming. A statue that the one who planted the seeds have been set up at the roof in the assembly hall for the state meetin. The state is filled with the smell of agriculture everywhere.

The state of agriculture is unfamiliar with us the Japanese,but a rare President in the American history was born there. It’s Gerald Ford…

No.479 18/09/15 20:34
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The state of Nebraska】

It’s Gerald Ford who became the head of the White House without doing the Presidential election.

A candidate for President unites with a candidate for Vice President,so the Vice President who is promoted to the President has experienced of the Presidential election,but Ford was different from them.

The Vice President Agnew resigned owning to his scandal October in 1973,and the President RIchard Nixon nominated Ford who was born in Nebraska and was the member of the House of Representatives from Michigan as the successor of the Vice President.

Next year,Nixon resigned as President because of the Watergate Affair,and Ford became the first President without being voted in the history.

There is still a special mention on the state in the political history. It became a triggering device that a theory of number clamoured and made the political realignment make progress.

When a new state was …

No.480 18/09/15 21:08
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The state of Nebraska】

When a new state was born in America in the beginning,whether the state adopted the slavery or not was a big problem. One of criteria is Missouri Agreement approved in 1820. Its content was like the next.

America bought a large amount of the land from France in Louisiana Purchase in 1803. The Missouri River and the Rocky Mt. belonged to America then. There was a boundary line which was allowed to the slavery between the Missouri River and the Rocky Mt.

A movement that making the enormous land of the area of Nebraska incorporate into America was born in the middle of the 19th century. A bill on Nebraska and Kansas was submitted by a Senator. He tried to construct a transcontinental railway with the background of the development on the Western frontier.

According to the Missouri Agreement,the slavery was forbidden in the area of Nebraska,so the Senator divided Nebraska into two places so as…

No.481 18/09/15 21:39
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The state of Nebraska】

…so the Senator divided the area of Nebraska into two places so as to win the support of approval for the slavery from the members in the assembly who were from the southern states.

Whether the slavery was right or wrong depended on the local referendum 住民投票. The item that the sovereign was in the resident was incorporated into the law.

If the local referendum was done,the number of the people is so indispensable that both the south and north sent settlers there,and violent maneuvering for being majority was competed,and it developed into murdering each other in order to decrease the number of the opponents. Then Kansas was slurred by Kansas of bloodshed.

Nebraska was also filled with tension,but it could avoid the bloodshed,and the bill was approved,Nebraska joined America in 1867 as the 37th state formally,but the changing of alliance on the…

No.482 18/09/15 22:23
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The state of Nebraska】

…but the changing of alliance on the political power under the process on the approval of the bill,so it led to the big political realignment.

A powerful political party broke up. A part of it joined the Democratic Party,and the other part of the political party and other political parties were integrated into the Republican Party.

In this way,1854 was a turning point of the two major political parties,and it was the prelude 序曲 for the last confrontation to the Civil War.

The conservative climate is solid in the state of agriculture,but an unexpected progressive members of the assembly were from the state.

William J Bryan who was a candidate for the President three times from the member of the House of Representatives,from a minister of the state was always a supporter for the ones who were engaged in agriculture.

George W Norris who was called a fighting liberal was a Senator. He tried …

No.483 18/09/15 23:13
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The state of Nebraska】

George W Norris tried to electrified a farming village,and the public corporation of development on the Tennessee River basin is the fruit of his deed.

Theodore Sorensen who was a Presidental aide for Kennedy President wrote the biography for Kennedy. The presidental aide was also from Nebraska.

The state alone has adopted a one–chamber system 一院制 in America,and tries to do speedy political decision.

Except for the transcontinental railway,road network has developed,they can drive to Saint Louis,Chicago,and Minneapolis by truck in a day,the road network connects with Denver,Salt Lake City,and San Francisco in the west. All of them are distribution routes for agricultural products.

The human being has lived there from A.D. 10.000,they seemed to grow the corn,and soybeans from earlier time.

Judging from the presumption on excavation for the ruins,a large part of the residents went to other…

No.484 18/09/16 02:32
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The state of Nebraska】

《The place of corn and beef has induced the political realignment.》

…a large part of the residents went to other places on account of a long time drought and sandstorm before the 16th century.

French and Spanish fur traders arrived there in the 18th century as the first white of the European ancestryan,making use of the Missouri River,and they had a good relationship with the Native Indians then,but the white demanded for a tremendous land after the bill on Kansas and Nebraska was approved,the contention between the Native Indians was intensified,and the western area in the state became a main battlefield.

The Native Indians were almost defeated by the 1890,and were driven into settlements in Nebraska,South Dakota,and Oklahoma.

The Homestead Act which means a farmland of self–employed in 1862 made the white increase,

Whoever Americans who is more than 21 years old live in a public land of which space is 160 acre and cultivate for five years,they could get…

No.485 18/09/16 03:00
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The state of Nebraska】

…they could get the public land with free of charge with the law. The law made their dream in which they were independent in their own land come true,and spurred the Western frontier to start so much,and there has been the first farmland in the state.

The agriculture has been main source of income in the state,almost half part of the population in labor work in a realm with regard to the agriculture,the trend of the price on the farm products have greatly influenced over the life in the state.Annual income a person in the state in 1995 was $ 20.179,and was the 25th rank in America.

There is headquarter for the strategies in the American Air Force in Ohama which is the biggest city in the state. The championship for baseball in the university of the whole America there every year,the first Japan–U.S. baseball match was done there in 1973.

An author name Willa Cather depicted the life of the …

No.486 18/09/16 03:32
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The state of Nebraska】

《The place of corn and beef has induced the political alignment》

An author named Willa Cather depicted the life of the farmer in the western frontier and won the Pulitzer Prize. She spent her girlhood there. Actors of Marlon Brando,Robert Taylor,and Henry Fonder were from the state.

The family life of a settler was so hard that it has nothing to do with an elegance or a dream. Willa Cather who sought for the theme depicted a heroine who helped her family members who struggled in Nebraska and worked hard in the agricultural job.

Even if other people around her were worried about her because she became rough and lost her elegance owing to the life of a settler,but she not only her grandfather who loved his granddaughter didn’t care about it.

A male youth frowned at her,“Her muscle looks like a man,and she does a big yawn.”,but her grandfather laughed at him and said,“A woman like her helps a man who get along in the world well.”

The fight against a hard…

No.487 18/09/16 04:14
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The state of Nebraska】

《A place of corn and beef has induced the political realignment》

A fight against a hard grassy plain and weather used to be a romantic for a female in those days.

【The state of Nevada】

《The desert where Casino and a nuclear test coexist together.》

Speaking of Nevada,it’s Las Vegas of an amusement area. There are quite a few people who hate the state,for the state has an image of gambling,but no one can deny the gambling is the chief support in the economy.

When arriving at the international airport in the suburb,some people are surprised at the others who stuck close to a slot machine in the terminal of the building. Whether they were warming up right after arriving at the airport or they tried to their last luck with the money which was left for them when waiting for a plane for returning their home land.

There is a scene on Las Vegas in a movie of Rain Man. A man who was autism demonstrated extraordinary gift on numbers alone in the movie. Dustin…

No.488 18/09/16 04:48
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The state of Nevada】

《The desert where Casino and a nuclear test coexist together》

Dustin Hoffman played the part of the man who was the autism with humor and touching performance. The story was he made a big money on the roulette in Las Vegas.

The population on Nevada are about 1.2 million. The capital of the state,Carson City is in the western end of the state. It’s a little city which has an administrative organ alone. The biggest city is Las Vegas which is the end of southern east of the state.

Mormonism came to Las Vegas from the state of Utah and made the city,it’s Las Vegas. There is a station of the Pacific railway there. It’s in the middle of the desert,so it can’t developed,so the assembly in the state made the Casino legalize in 1931.

Then the Hoover dam was started to build in the Colorado River between Utah and Nevada,and the people concerned building the dam rushed to Las Vegas for an amusement,and the place was active at once.

After the World War Ⅱ,the Casino…

No.489 18/09/16 08:05
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The state of Nevada】

《The desert where casino and a nuclear test have coexisted together》

After the World War Ⅱ,the casino industry in Las Vegas has developed,with a city called Reno in the west end of the state,the Casino doesn’t remain the center of the tourist industry,but secures the position of main industry in the state.

The desolate town in the desert has changed into the amusement city in the first class in the world which doesn’t lose the light around clock. The machines for the game have been computerized and companies of Japanese ancestry have advanced there. It seems to reflect the times.

One of Japanese staff who work there advises the gamble fans against the gamble in the casino like the next.

He said,“Every machine has a mechanism of being able to win at least once,so if making a money once,stop being worried about the same machine,and changing to other one,please. Otherwise,please stop gambling that day then.”

The nightless city isn’t only the casino,but the…

No.490 18/09/16 08:37
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The state of Nevada】

《The desert where the casino and a nuclear test have coexisted there》

The nightless city isn’t only the casino,but there are churches for wedding ceremony which don’t shut the door at night here and there,and couples for wedding ceremony have gathered from the whole America. Its cost is from dozens to hundreds of dollars. The phrase of marriage industry is also used among the people.

The procedure for getting divorce is also so easy,and it’s also a business which making money. Both of the percentage on getting married and getting divorce often exceed the average of the whole America.

Prostitutes who make a day trip by bus in the highway 18 connecting between Los Angels and Las Vegas cluster together,and it seems to be allowed tacitly. A rumor of busing and selling drug doesn’t cease at all there.

It became the talk that the replica of the ancient Egyptian King,Pharaoh,was completed at the end in 1993,and the show on the firework on the New Year’s Eve is…

No.491 18/09/16 09:06
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The state of Nevada】

《The desert where the casino and a nuclear test have coexisted there》

…and the show on the firework on the New Year’s Eve is forbidden,for it stirs up the mass psychology 群衆心理,and risky.

It seems to be vacant as if it were a mirage which appeared in the desert,but entertainers in the first class have dreamed of appearing in the dinner show in Las Vegas and have made effort for it.

Thus it is fact that the state has succeeded in directing the world that some professional gamblers who have a pistol concealed in the pocket on the breast,and ordinary people,even children have fun there.

The charm makes the tourists gather from all over the world,almost half of the population in the state are engaged in the service industry,but the problem is whether or not the local people in Nevada are rich.

Annual income a person in the state was $ 23.257 in 1995,and it ranked in the 7th in the whole America,so they are pretty affluent,but after 1945,the annual revenue in…

No.492 18/09/16 09:40
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The state of Nevada】

《The desert where the casino and a nuclear test have coexisted together》

…but after 1945,the annual revenue in the state has been stable at higher level,so without paying their taxes,both the corporate body 法人 and individuality have been there. The gamble economy is after 1931,and the development on Nevada has other history before 1931.

The word of Nevada means having snow capped in the Spanish. The Sierra Nevada Mt.lies in the border between the state of California means the snowcupped mountain,and the phrase has been used for the name of the state as it is.

It was about 12.000 years ago when the human being arrived at the place which seemed to be sterile for the first time. The trace remains each place,and the most famous one is the Lost City east to Las Vegas.

It was 1776 when the Spanish arrived there as the European ancestry of the white for the first time,so it was the year when the bell of the Declaration of Independence rang out through Philadelphia.

No.493 18/09/16 14:03
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The state of Nevada】

It shows us the histories each place in the U.S.A.

The area of Nevada which had been influenced over Mexico belonged to the United State,and joined the United States formally as the 36th state in 1864. The 1864 was in the middle of the Civil War,so the state has a nickname,the state which was born from the war.

The background which urged the state to join the United States is a vein 鉱脈 of gold and silver was discovered in the place near Virginia City between Carson City and Reno in 1859,especially the silver resource of which deposits on the silver was said it was the most in the world was called a vein fo Comstock.

California Bank and Central Pacific Railway managed the vein of gold and silver,and the new rich 成金 like John Macky were born. A great many theaters,clubs and banks advanced in Nevada. The political party of silver of which backbone was the mining industry took the lead…

No.494 18/09/16 15:41
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The state of Nevada】

The political party of silver of which background was the mining industry took lead in the political world in the state,and the university of Nevada state which was founded in 1864 has the speciality of mining which is set up in the school of Reno. The university has its campus in Las Vegas.

The vein of comstock which means the resource of silver declined at the end of the 19th century,after that rich and fall on the each mining in the state shook the economy greatly. The economy shifted from the unstable management of mining to the casino economy in 1930s.

After the World War Ⅱ,the places where an experiment for a nuclear weapon and a missile was founded were set up in the state. There have still been some people who have suffered from aftereffect on radioactivity.

A policy that abolishing the nuclear waste has made a work go ahead by digging out bedrock and making a semipermanent…

No.495 18/09/16 16:16
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The state of Nevada】

A policy that abolishing nuclear waste has made a work go ahead by digging out bedrock and making a semipermanent facilities for abolishing nuclear waste in the state.

The federal government has possessed no less than 87% of the land in the state,so a national policy decides the state’s future easily. The state has been unsatisfied with it.

It is Las Vegas alone which revises a telephone directory twice a year in the cities of America,according to an English publication,Economist,for changing the population and movement of the people so frequent that rich and fall on the place of casino is busy.

When comparing the number of tourist and the rate of staying at an inn with those in the previous year,both of them increased in 1994 when this book was written.

Even if the casino industry collapses in other state,it is said that Las Vegas alone can survive. American movie,Casino was put…

No.496 18/09/16 16:53
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The state of Nevada】

An American movie,Casino, was put in on a film in 1995. There was a line セリフ that the casino also becomes Disney Land. It means Las Vegas becomes a town where young and old of both sexes,even a hadicapped one can enjoy themselves there.

【The state of New Hampshire】

《Both the brilliance and prominent people are scarce. An article on superb is the scene on the water》

The Presidental election is always done November of the year of Olympic,and they call the election the one of marathon,for the period in which a delegate is chosen every state starts from February. The delegate limits the candidates from political parties in the nationwide meeting.

The formality is a meeting of a party member,and a preliminary election. The former is also called caucuses,but it has nothing to do with a Russian area,Caucuses at all. It’s just that the caucuses means the meeting of political member.

No.497 18/09/16 17:41
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《Both the brilliance and prominent people are scarce there. An article of superb is the scene on the water.》

The first preliminary election for the Presidental one in the whole America is done in New Hampshire. With Louisiana and Iowa which start the meeting of the party member very early,New Hampshire also becomes the heart of the news in the world once four years. The state is commonly known as the state of kicking off.

The state made a history in the election of 1992. Clinton fought a candidate from the Democratic Party in the preliminary election,and was defeated,but it’s Clinton alone who lost in the preliminary election in this state,and won the Presidental Election after the World War Ⅱ.

The Republican Party has been strong in the state,but they abandoned the incumbent President,Bush who belonged to the Republican Party,and gave Clinton four delegates. Clinton won by a narrow margin 僅差.

The people had confronted the state’s economy which was…

No.498 18/09/17 02:41
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《The brilliance and prominent people are scarce there. An article of superb is the scene on the water》

The people had confronted the state’s economy which was in depression,and had been worried about what to do. Which was better,Republican Party or Democratic Party? After all they chose the Democratic Party then.

A place name which we the Japanese are familiar with is a port town,Portsmouth. A peace conference which made the Russo–Japanese War come to an end was held there,and the Portsmouth treaty was signed in 1905.

After the conference,Jutaro Kobayashi who was a representative from Japan contributed ten thousand dollar to the state,and the money has been succeeded to the state as charity fund at present.

Kobayashi was from Nichinan city in Miyazaki prefecture,and the Nichinan city ties with Portsmas as sister. There is a record that a ship which put up the American flag was built for the first time in a shipbuilding company in Portsmas

No.499 18/09/17 03:25
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《The brilliance and prominent people are scarce there. An article of superb is the scene on the water》

The Merrimack River which runs the length of the state has supported the state’s economy as energy resource for promoting industry. Manchester which is the most famous industrial city in the state is close to the Merrimack River. It is described that lots of the factories are operating,being held by the river.

Textiles,parts of automobile,and home appliances 家電製品 have been produced there,and some of Japanese companies advanced there. Minebea,Hitachi Cable,and Kirin Beer have their office in Bedford which is suburb of southern west of Manchester. The company of KWI which is a Coca bottler is a subsidiary company for the Kirin Beer.

According to the staff in the Kirin Beer,they don’t have to pay income tax,and consumption tax there. It’s charm for the companies which advanced there. More than half of the revenue of the state has been supplied with…

No.500 18/09/17 04:05
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《There are few brilliance and few prominent people there. An article of superb is the scene on the water》

More than half of the revenue of the state has been supplied with indirect taxes like gambling tax,and liquor tax. They call the taxes dirty one or the one which has a crime. They regard it as unearned money which they win without working.

There are such a plenty of the white that there are few racial disputes,and the situation for working is stable,and it seems to be desirable for the management to the companies. It’s useful for the formation on the conservative climate.

The white is 98 %,and the black is 0.6 %,according to the national census in 1990. It’s almost the state of the white. The labors in factories are the French who are from Quebec in Canada.

The biggest city in the state is Manchester,and its population is about one hundred thousand. The capital of the state is Concord,and it has a disparaging name 蔑称,bad–looking state.

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

日記掲示板のスレ一覧

携帯日記を書いてみんなに公開しよう📓 ブログよりも簡単に今すぐ匿名の日記がかけます。

• レス新
  • 人気
  • スレ新
  • レス少
新しくスレを作成する