注目の話題
娘がビスコ坊やに似てると言われました
一人ぼっちになったシングル母
ディズニーの写真見せたら

Let’s enjoy English! 4

レス500 HIT数 1800750 あ+ あ-

燻し銀三( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )
18/09/17 04:05(更新日時)

I’ve studied English for about a decade,and hoped that my English ability improves,though I’m not sure of it.

While I’m sure I can manage to make myself understood in English,I can’t use the right word in the right place according to the time,the place and the occasion.

When being in an official place,there should be the way of speaking which fits to the place,but I don’t know it at all. Fortunately or not I’m not sure,but I’ve had little chance to do so far,so it seems that I won’t be worried about it in the future,but I’m sure I have to bear it in my mind,to my sorrow I’m not a splendid English speaker.

I’ve wanted to express everything in English,but needless to say I find it hard to do. When finding something interesting to express,it doesn’t always mean that I can start it at once,for there is other one in which I’m engaged then.

The later I’ve started it,the older the information becomes,it can’t be helped. Where am I going? Roughly speaking there are still 400 letters which I can express. I don’t know why it is.

The number of letters is usually limited within 1000,but it seems to be 1400 at this time. The more letters I can express,the better I feel,though I doubt whether I can express the number of 1400 letters this time here.

I’ve been get used to the number of 1000 letters,so this time I find it long. It is by far warmer today,spring has come,I’m wfondering.

No.2610789 18/03/04 14:45(スレ作成日時)

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

No.251 18/06/13 20:22
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Demerit on the globalization,part II,workforce in low price from foreign countries.】

While they used to get the monthly salary of two hundred fifty thousand yen,they can’t get any money at all then.

The problem which occurs to us at once is unemployment rate increases,expenditure from the country like the unemployment insurance increases,and the tax revenue goes down.

Besides it is possible that the problem may change into the one which is hard to solve,for the people who lost their job don’t think like the people who deprived them of their jobs.

Some Japanese may say that they lost their job because of the foreign people among their pals. Others may think that they wish they could go back their homeland.

If the people who are dissatisfied with the foreign people increase so much,what will happen?

The Japanese who got lost the job may discriminate against the people who deprived them of their jobs. An act of violence may happen out of spite 腹いせ.

Children of migran workerst…

No.252 18/06/13 20:54
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Demerit on the globalization,part II,workforce in low price from foreign countries.】

Children of migrant workers may be bullied by Japanese children at school,then what will happen?

If the people belong to the same country who work hard are persecuted,they’ll unite with the same nation. They’ll try to live in the same area as much as possible and help each other. It’s a natural action for creatures so as to protect themselves.

It’ll turn into opposition between the two groups. In short it cause to disturb the peace in the area. The situation is so dangerous that it is possible that it’ll escalate a terrorism.

Actually those oppositions have happened in Europe which has accepted plenty of immigrants.

Germany accepted lots of immigrants and the German Prime Minister announced officially that they failed in the policy of accepting the Immigarnts entirely.

Thus it is possible that accepting the workforce in low price from foreign countries may lead to a very difficult situation.

No.253 18/06/13 21:21
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【In conclusion of the response on the globalization.】

We sometimes get a news that Japanese government has discussed on acception of the immigrants so as to make up for being lacking of the workforce owing to a declining birthrate.

However,Japan is an island country,and it is,if anything,unsociable,and there is the problem like those,we should be careful of the discussion on acceptiong the immigrants.

If the culture fuses each other and we can make friends with the people in other countries,it’s the best thing,but it seems to be difficult.

By the way,I’ve put a great effort into expressing myself in English here,but I’m going to refrain from doing it,twice a week,Saturday and Sunday,for I have lots of books to read. Without reading it intensively,I’m apt to forget its story,but it doesn’t mean that I’ll go on reading forever.

After a few month and so on,I’ll put an effort into expressing myself in English here again,for there are also lots of books to express. See you,all of you.

No.254 18/06/17 00:57
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The state fo Alabama.】

《The heart of the Southern area which aims at being the New South.》

I’m going to start to express on America,being based on a book,アメリカ50州を読む地図,from now on.

Some Japanese people think there is extreme Southern hospitality in the state of Alabama. Some Japanese companies like Victor have advanced into the city of commerce and indusry,Tuscaloosa. The common anxiety the Japanese have been worried about is school and illness.

The city of which population is no more than about 77 thousand have dealt with the anxiety of the Japanese like the next.

The side of hospitals invited the Japanese families to the hospital and guided the hospital and introduced them to the chief doctors which belonged to each section.

The city issued official notice that they have to recognize the face of the Japanese families well and treat them. They have a recognition of the condition of desirable medical treatment that patients trust the doctors who the patients know by sight.

No.255 18/06/17 01:31
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The state of Alabama】

《The heart of Southern area which aims at being the New South》

The Alabama university which was founded in Tuscaloosa in 1831 has set up Saturday school for the Japanese children so as to open class of supplementary tuition with free of charge. The city wants to invite the Japanese companies there,and the whole area has the warm hospitality to the foreign people in its background.

A person who everyone knows in the world is from the state of Alabama. She was born in Tuscumbia. She had been suffering from triple trouble like the disability on watching,hearing and speaking since she was two years old,but devoted her life to welfare. She is Helen Keller.

She could master the ability of speaking by a training,and could have a degree in the university through many hardships. She is the first person who has possessed some handicaps. She made a great contribution to improvement for welfare of the Japanese handicapped people so much.

Dixie hart becomes the …

No.256 18/06/17 07:39
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The state of Alabama】

《The heart of Southern area which aims at being the new South.》

The Dixie hart is becoming the nickname of the American Southern area gradually,so it’s adopted in the license plate in a car ,and the Dixie is an abbreviation of Dixieland.

The name of the state,Alabama comes from a name of a tribe of native America,or from a phrase of the Native American of opening bushes,but it seems to be unclear.

The place where there is a government office of Alabama is Montgomery. They call the place of the birthplace of Dixie,and they take pride in their tradition as the central state in the Southern area.

The time when the human being started to live is thought to be from about 9.000 to 10.000 years ago. They discovered a charcoal which was remained in a trail of a bonfire in a cave called Russell. The time when they got out of the cave is about the A.D 1.000.

The Spanish,the French,the English and the Native America had struggled for dominance since the 16th century.

No.257 18/06/17 08:12
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The state of Alabama】

《The heart of Southern area which aims at being the New South.》

Most part of the area of Alabama was under control by the Native American in the beginning of the 19th century. The army of immigrant defeated the army of the Native America for the first time in 1814,and plenty of other immigrants from the states in the North and the West came in.

The Alabama state received the same treatment as regular state in 1817,and joined in the United States as the twenty second state in 1819.

The people who lived in neighboring northern area were attracted to the fertile land and came to Alabama,at the same time other rich white people came in a prairie schooner 米国の西部開拓時代の幌馬車 with slaves and domestic animals from the neighboring eastern area.

The white people who depended on the labor of slaves in the great farmland of cotton growing were against the emancipation of slaves from start to finish.

About 80 percent of white people who were engaged in farming possessed…

No.258 18/06/17 08:44
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The state of Alabama】

《The heart of Southern area which aims at being the New South.》

About 80 percent of white people who were engaged in farming possessed the land,and about 30 percent secured the slaves,and 1 percent managed a plantation and used more than fifty slaves until 1860.

The number of the slave was about 42.000 in 1820s,and it became 440.000 in 1860s. It became ten times in four decades. The number of the slave account for no less than 45 percent of the population in the state of Alabama then.

Lincoln took office as President and the next year in 1862 Alabama withdrew from the Northern Federal and established the republic of Alabama. Then Southern group was formed. I’m wondering it developed into the American Civil War.

The army of the Southern group was defeated in the American Civil War,and Alabama returned to the Northern Federal then. The land in the America went to ruin on account of war damage.

No.259 18/06/23 00:07
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The state of Alabama.】

《The heart of Suothern area which aims at being the New South》

The number of the dead in the state of Alabama by the American Civil War is estimated more than 25 thousand people.

Though the data is old a little,the whole population in the state is about 440 thousand,the white people account for about 73 percent and the black people 25 percent.

Its capital of the state is Montgomery,and its biggest city,Birmingham,the white people is about 63 percent and the white people is about 36 percent,so the black people is by far more than the white people,according to the data in 1990. It’s about no less than 30 years ago…

The Birmingham is a big industrial city like the one in England,and the one in Alabama has tied up with the city of Hitachi in Ibaragi prefecture as sister.

The state aimed at a development in which there was balance between agriculture and industry,in the middle of seeking the New South,the Birmingham has grown a typical industrial center…

No.260 18/06/23 00:53
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The State of AlAbana.】

《The heart of Southern Area which aims at being the New South.》

…the Birmingham has grown to be a typical industrial place of which center is steel manufacturing,and a company of U.S steel which is present the USX has advanced into the state. The production on petroleum,coal,and natural gas has been active.

As for the farming,a cotton growing reduced because the price fell in the 20th,but the State has converted into diversification on the spot,and the cultivation on soybean,peanut and corn and stock farming have been successful.

Thus the appearance for the New South has been arranged,but we can’t say it’s actual result isn’t enough,and its average income a year ranked in 41st,it seems to be floundering.

The State which it thin from the south to the north,and in the half of the south which has tradition of cotton growing,the people in the South are more conservative than the North and there has been deep rooted racial discrimination in the South.

No.261 18/06/23 06:49
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The state of Alabama.】

《The heart of Southern Area which aims at being the New South.》

The scene of the racial discrimination moved to cities where the black people gathered after the World War Ⅱ,the racial discrimination was improved under the influence of the movement by a clergyman,Martin Luther King from 1950s to 1960s.

However unfortunately there is no doubt we tend to imagine the State of Alabama has the racial discrimination thanks to George Wallace who insisted on forever racial discrimination and took office as a governor of the State of Alabama in 1963.

George Wallace declared openly they discriminated not only today,tomorrow but forever in the future at his inaugural speech in the State of Alabama in 1963,but it changed into the next remarks after 12 years that all the staff of the government of the State of Alabama will consider all the people like the white and the black and it will continue from now on.

The change of his attitude reflects expansion of the right…

No.262 18/06/24 06:21
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The State of Alabama.】

《The heart of South Area aims at being the New South.》

The change of his attitude reflects the expansion of the right and political power of the black people for 12 years.

Martin Luther King said that Birmingham was the worst city of racial discrimination in the America. It is 1970s when the first mayor of the black people appeared there.

The rate of the number of votes obtained in the Presidential election in Alabama in 1996 was described in the book,but it was about three decades ago,so I omit it.

Well–known people who is from Alabama are the next ones.

Hank Williams who was a singer−songwriter of country music. His great hit was Jambalaya. Nat King Cole who sang a song of which title was Pretend with sweet voice. Willie Howard Mays who was a professional baseball player. The number of homer was 660. It was in the third place in the America when the book was written. Joe Louis who was a professional boxer and was the champion of the heavyweight division.

No.263 18/06/24 08:27
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The state of Alabama.】

《The heart of the southern area aims at being the New South.》

The state university of Alabama has peculiarity on the education for the black people and plenty of books on the education.

In the northern area,Huntsville,a research institute for a missile has been established after the World War Ⅱ and NASA has set up some bases for the space development project.

As to the education for the black people,I’m not sure that the author tried to point out,so I omit it.

【The state of Alaska.】

《The place where isn’t densely populated very much has plentiful natural view.》

Japanese army used to occupy a part of the State of Alaska in the middle of the World War Ⅱ. The ones who hasn’t gone through the war may have thought it unexpected,needless to say,it’s Attu which is the west end of Aleutian Islands,and finally the Japanese army died an honorable death rather than surrender by a violent attack of the U.S.army.

The North most tip of the American continent is…

No.264 18/06/24 09:01
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The state of Alaska.】

《The place where isn’t densely populated very much has plentiful natural view.》

The westernmost tip of the American continent is Wrangell of cape in the Attu.

Alaska is the northernmost tip of the America which is divided by Canada from its homeland,and has various peculiarity. First of all it’s the largest area in the America,it’s four times as big as the Japan. The state of Texas is the second largest,but the Alaska is about twice as big as the Texas.

On the other hand its population is no more than about half a million. The population is the least next to the state of Wyoming. Its population density is the lowest in the America,but not being densely populated is considered to be most valuable condition at present.

Not being populated densely is able to protect nature,permafrost of tundra,mountains covered with glacier,coniferous forest 針葉樹林,magnificent basin system like the Yukon River,lost of lands,lakes,marshes. Without being destroyed by development…

No.265 18/06/30 06:54
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The state of Alaska.】

《The place where it isn’t densely populated very much has plentiful natural view.》

Without being destroyed by development,rare and abundant view remained there.

The place where from the west to the east is long has four time zones. The Alaska faces Russia between the Bering Strait which is the end of the west of the State. Little Diomede Islands which belongs to Alaska and Big Diomede Islands which belongs to Russia has below threee kilometers.

The highest peak in the America is the South Peak of the Mount McKinley which is south of the state. It has 6194 meters. Its name is associated with the name of the former President, William McKinley.

There used to be the time when Alaska was called a refrigerator for Seward. When America bought the Alaska from Russia with the price of $ 720 million,William Henry Seward who was the Secretary of the America became the target of being ridiculed by the people all over the world, for he was enthusiastic about buying …

No.266 18/06/30 07:35
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The State of Alaska.】

《The place where it isn’t populated densely very much has plentiful natural views.》

…for the Secretary of America was enthusiastic about buying Alaska which was just cold,but an oil field was discovered in Prudhoe Bay which face the Arctic Ocean in the next year,and then a gold mine was also discovered in Nome and Fairbanks,and no less than about one hundered thousand people rushed there with a gold rush then.

The Secretary of the America who bought Alaska was dead without seeing the signs of activity in Alaska,but Alaska has lots of nicknames,and the Great Land State is one of them. It’s a spectacular one. The name of the State is from the word of the native people,it means a mainland or peninsula.

On the other hand,it means that Russia ended up having a stupid deal. As a part of a eastern policy,Russia established a company of Russia and America in Alaska. Alaska traded fur,but the height of anxiety for the revolution made the country come to dead end on…

No.267 18/06/30 08:12
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The State of Alaska.】

《The place where it isn’t densely populated very much has plentiful natual views.》

…but the height of anxiety of the revolution made Russia come to a deadlock on its colonial policy and the country lost the interest in the land and gave out the land with the cheap price.

The main industry in Alaska has been the petroleum since 1970s,and more than 80 percent of the financial affairs on the State depends on the income of the petroleum.

The pipeline from Prudhoe Bay to Valdez of which whole length is no less than 1270 kilometers was completed in 1977,the efficiency of transporting the petroleum comes true. The amount of producing and exporting the petroleum was over Texas in 1987.

However the government of the State which has a big expenditure is what is called a big government,it’s a distorted economic structure. The future on Alaska depends on whether or not it can train a effective civil department.

Almost all of the Japanese companies which have …

No.268 18/07/01 07:06
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The State of Alaska】

《The place where it isn’t densely very much has plentiful natural views.》

Almost all of Japanese companies which have advanced into Anchorage,the biggest city in Alaska,are related to petroleum. Not only Alaska exports liquefied natural gas to Japan,but is a base which offers fishery resources like a salmon to Japan. Their emotion against Japan seems to be friendly,but the place has such the little information that they seem to be ignorant of Japan.

The price on the petroleum was floundering at the bottom,and it caused to be recession in the Alaska when the book was written. It was connected with temporal outflow of population.

There was one more damage by the petroleum,which a tanker was stranded and crude oil flowed out in Alaska in 1989. The ecosystem on the coast along the Alaska Bay was destroyed over the wide area. What the development should match the environment has been the greatest theme in the State of Alaska.

A tanker which belonged to the…

No.269 18/07/01 07:35
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The State of Alaska.】

《The place where it isn’t densely populated very much has plentiful natural views.》

A tanker belonged to the Exxon of petroleum company was stranded along the coast of Alaska,and no less than 11 million gallon of the crude oil contaminated along the coast and near sea.

The company tried to purify the coast and the near sea with the great cost of $ 3 billion and three years. Strong wind helped them to purify,and the company insisted that the bad influence on the fishery industry had been removed.

There was no black trace because of the pollution when trying to watch from in the sky,according to the New York Times.but specialists said that the amount of the fishery decreases owing to the outflow of the crude oil.A verdict which ordered compensation of $ 5 billion was issued to the company in 1994.

Roughing speaking,the people went over from Siberia to Alaska between 40 thousand and 10 thousand years ago,and it is estimated that they became the ancestor of…

No.270 18/07/01 08:10
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The State of Alaska.】

《The place where it isn’t densely populated very much has plentiful natural views.》

…and it is estimated that they became the ancestors of the Native American. Russia made a Danish explorer named V.Berling examine the northern area on the Pacific Sea and landed on the Alaska,and made sure the fact with his own eyes that the Asia Continent is apart from the American Continent. There is the sea betweeen them. His name remains in the Berling Strait,Berling Sea,Berling Island,and Berling Glacier.

When V.Berling arrived at Alaska,the native people like Eskimos,Native Indian,and Aleut lived there. The ratio of native people is about 15 percent at present,and it’s the highest in all the fifty states in America. New Mexico is about 8 percent and it’s next to Alaska.

The gold rush made the non native people being attracted to Alaska,but their number wasn’t over majority of the population of the State of Alaska until right before the World War II broke out.

No.271 18/07/02 22:59
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The State of Alaska.】

《The place where it isn’t densely very much has plentiful natural view.》

It backs up how the people and the nature have been maintained as they are.

Roughly speaking,there is the Eskimo in the dried tundra area which is the northern slope,there is the Native American in an inland south to the Brooks Range,and there are Eskimo,the Native American,and Aleut in the coast of the Pacific Sea where the climate is mild and the humidity is high.

The problem on the right of the native for the land and resource has appeared because of discover of the gold and petroleum,but there has never been satisfied settlement for the native.It is said that the natives who suffered from mental disorder have increased under overwhelming control from the white people .

Japanese army captured the Aleutian Islands and the Cold War against the Soviet Union has made the American government wake the strategic value for Alaska.

No.272 18/07/02 23:35
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【State of Alaska.】

《The place where it isn’t densely very much has plentiful natural views.》

Japanese army captured the Aleutian Islands and the Cold War against the Soviet Union has made America wake the strategic value for Alaska.

Alaska became American territory in 1912,and America had left it alone for a long time,but the territory was upgraded to the 49th State in 1959 on account of its strategic value.

Large scale base for the Army,the Navy and the Air Force and alarm system against a missile were arranged immediately then,but the Cold War was over,and the strategic base has to be reduced,so it seems to be a big problem.

The State University of Alaska of which base is Fairbanks is well−known for its research for geophysical science 地球物理学.

【The State of Arizona.】

《Grand Canyonn and rich last days for the old.》

In general when we the Japanese look at America,we tend to have an innate respect for a big city,on the other hand,as for the American spiritual climate,they have …

No.273 18/07/03 00:19
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The State of Arizona.】

《Grand Canyon and the last days for the old.》

…they have a strong thought of decentralization of power 地方分権,therefore,even if Arizona isn’t so big,it occupies a large amount of space on the Americans’ spirits. On the other hand we the Japanese seem to have impression that there are deserts and trifle remote region on the State of Arizona.

A Japanese professor in Arizona pointed out like that. Surely,dried climate of the desert spreads,and varied cactuses grow there. They trade the cactus and the cactus is also as souvenir.

A geologist who had an interview with the author at the Arizona University said,“Ups and downs on a desert on Arizona looks like the evenness on the moon.”

The geologist was invited from Egypt,and had an image in his head that both of the desert in Arizona and Egypt and surface on the moon are connected with each other.

By the way,I feel so sleepy that I can’t stand it anymore. see you again.

No.274 18/07/07 19:29
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The State of Arizona.】

《The Grand Canyon and the wealthy last days of the old.》

Smooth tablelands and plateau of Colorado are vast. The Colorado River which flows from the north to the west cut those places and formed a ravine,which is the famous Grand Canyon.

The State of Arizona’s nickname is also the State of the Grand Canyon,and there is the mention of its nickname on a number plate of a car.

The length of the ravine is 320 kilometers,and the biggest width is 29 kilometers,and the deepest part is more than 1.6 kilometers. It’s a magnificent natural view,and it is specified a natural park as natural attraction of which the State of Arizona is proud.

The Spanish discovered the ravine in the 16th century,but tourists can look at the Navaho |ndians live there from distance even now.

A sightseeing flight by small propeller plane through the winding ravine is the sales point there. When the author stayed there he read the news story on a plane crash several times for 5 years.

No.275 18/07/07 19:56
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The State of Arizona.】

The author said a turbulence always caused the plane crash there,according to the news report.

The trace of the most ancient place where the human being lived is more than twelve thousand years ago. They crossed the Bering Strait and reached there. We can know the part of their life from the remains which was discovered Sun Pedro Ravine southeast of the State.

The ancient people learned the way of a primitive agriculture from the present Mexican area until B.C. 500,and developed several kinds of culture. The place is deeply related with the Mexican area on the historic and geographic point of view.

It seemed that both of their livelihood and culture declined until the 14th century on account of a serious drought,but the strong Apache Indians who got over the drought came across the Spanish as the first white people in Europe in the middle of the 17th century.

The Phoenix University is proud of its…

No.276 18/07/07 20:25
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The State of Arizona.】

The Phoenix University is famous for its unique strong point. Without going to university at all,they can graduate from the university owing to what is called an online campus which started by a PC in 1989.

Its students are not only each place in the whole America,but every place in the world like Taiwan,Portugal ,and Canada. The students handle the response with a professor and a debate with other students and send their report in the PC.

It’s a dream campus for the one who wants to continue working and to get a degree. I’m sure it’s not unusual at present,but when this book was published,it seems to be an epoch making thing.

Mexico was independent from Spain in 1812,and possessed Arizona and New Mexico,but after the war between America in 1846 and Gadsden Purchase,the border between Mexico and America has been settled.

What is the Gadsden Purchase? After the war between Mexico,a special envoy 大使 …

No.277 18/07/07 21:03
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The State of Arizona.】

After the war between Mexico,a special envoy named Gadsden negotiated on purchasing the place which is equivalent to the present Arizona and New Mexico from Mexico in 1853.

Arizona used to be a part of the State of New Mexico,and was separated from Arizona in 1863 as territory,and joined in the United State of America formally in 1912. It’s a new State which is the 48th,and the last State in the mainland of America.

The name of the State,Arizona is from the language of native Indian,and means a place of a little spring. When expressing the State of Arizona,five of Cs are adopted. Copper,cattle,cotton,cacti サボテン,and climate.

The driving force of the State of Arizona is the mining and manufacturing industries which has started from the latter in the 19th century.

As to an output of mineral on non fuel system,Arizona was in the fifth rank in the whole America in 1948. The product on copper was the …

No.278 18/07/07 21:47
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The State of Arizona.】

The output on the copper of two–thirds in the whole America is done in Arizona. Mines of copper scatter every place in southern area of the State,and gold,silver,led,and turquoise are produced there.

Several dams were constructed in the river of Colorado,Gilda,and Salt in the 20th century so as to make use of water resource efficiently. There are several famous dams like Theodore Roosevelt,Hoover,Davis,and it made an irrigation 灌漑 farming develop rapidly.The product on raw cotton,fruit,and corn prosper,and it is natural for the natural good condition to the production.

The Sun City northwest to the Capital of the State,Phoenix has been established because of the good natural climate. It’s an artificial city for the people who are in the retirement. There is a hospital,shopping center,restaurant,golf course and institution for pastime and education there. The white old alone can live there.

No.279 18/07/08 01:36
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The State of Arizona.】

Some of the white old have purchased their graveyard very early and created new life style of their last days.

The temperature is high there,but the development of technical skill of an air conditional which is comfortable for the humanbeings has made possible an establishment of desirable environment for the old. The Sun City has taken the lead of a model community. Other cities like Tucson,Yuma,and Chandler attract people those places is sun shine. There are plenty of people who have moved from other States there.

The population of the State is about 3.5 million according to the national census in 1990,it’s three times as many as that in 1960. It has grown rapidly.

While the white people accounts for no less than about 80 percent of the population,the black is no more than 3 percent. On the other hand the Native American is 5.6 percent. It’s higher than any other State in America. The Hopi Indian…

No.280 18/07/08 09:15
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The State of Arizona.】

The Hopi Indian of Native is the oldest tribe who live in the State of Arizona.

Attracting companies has become active after the World War Ⅱ,some of prominent companies have formed a corner of an industrial area of the Sunbelt. The IBM,Motorola,and General Elecrolic have advanced into the Phoenix or Tombstone,and it escalated the increase of the population.

However there is big economic difference between the rich ones who moved from other States and the permanent residents. An income a person in the State is the 35th in the whole America in 1995.

With the increase of the wealthy people in the State,the policy tends to reduce the budget for welfare there. It has been conservative.

Tombstone, southeast of the State is the famous place where a sheriff named Wyatt Earp had a gunfight in the OK corral.

【The State of Arkansas.】

《A poor place of rice producing where the President was from at last.》

No.281 18/07/08 09:49
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The State of Arkansas.】

《A poor place of rice–producing where the President was from at last.》

Speaking of the Arkansas,there are three famous people who are familiar with us the Japanese,MacArthur,Fulbright,and Clinton. Each of the three names symbolize various sides on the relation between Japan and America after the World War Ⅱ.

The General MacArthur was related with the war between Japan,with the administration on occupation in Japan after the Great War,and with the commanding the Korean War.

The Senator of Fulbright who invited lots of Japanese people for studying abroad in America with the system of scholarship grant 奨学金. He fostered lots of talented people in the world of politics,economy and scientific field.

The former young President,Clinton who didn’t have memory on the war against Japan. Each of three people took a role.

MacArthur Douglas was born Little Rock which is the capital of the State. He became the general of the army which is the greatest position as…

No.282 18/07/08 11:08
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The State of Arkansas.】

Mackrthur became a general of the army which is the greatest position as serviceman,but he tried to expand the war into China after a hard struggle in the Korean War,so then the President Truman regarded his action as danger,and MacKrthur was removed from his post.

After returning to America,he ended his speech at a federal council with a famous phrase,“Old soldiers never die,they just fade out.” When being young,he used to be full of love with a female,trying to deceive his strict mother. It has been disclosed after his death.

There is a park in the city of Little Rock,and they call it the MacKurthur Park,but the memorial hall in which date on MacKurthur is got toghther had been constructed to Norfolk which is a naval port in the State of Virginia when the book was published.

While Fulbright James was from Missouri,he graduated from the Arkansas University,and became a professor in…

No.283 18/07/08 21:53
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The State of Arakansas.】

《The poor place of rice producing where the President was from at last.》

…Fulbright graduated from the Arkansas University and became a professor,even the president in the university. He has been engaged in the teaching profession there until 1944.

In the next year,he was selected a Senator from the Arkansas,at once he started to take action so as to set up the law of Fulbright. Selling American surplus supplies to each country,and allotting its profit for interchange of the culture and personnel between the America and each country.

It has fostered plenty of pro–Americans all over the world. As a result he won a strong voice on the American diplomacy after the World War Ⅱ as Senator.

It was the young Bill Clinton who was interested in the politics deeply when he worked under the office for Fulbright who was the Senator. He was a student in a university then. He was born in 1946,and was greatly influenced by Fulbright who belonged to the Liberal side…

No.284 18/07/08 22:34
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The State of Arkansas.】

…so the young Clinton advocated anti war then. He studied abroad for Oxford University,but his political opponents attacked him that his studying abroad was done so as to evade being conscripted 徴兵 for the Vietnam War when he ran for the President.

He served five terms as a governor of the State of Arkansas,after that he became a member of the White House in 1993. He was the first official who was concerned in the State of Arkansas.

He used to yell regrettably like that in a campaign speech for the Presidency,“Japanese Prime Minister showed us his sympathy. Has the America fallen dreadfully low so much?”

Arkansas is probably an only State which establish the way of pronouncing the name of the state in the state legislature. The name of the Arkansas is from a word of the Native America,it means the people in the downstream. There used to be other spelling,Arkansaw.

There was a discord…

No.285 18/07/08 23:07
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The State of Arkansas.】

There was a discord between the members on the state ligislature of Arkansas whether they should adopt アーカンソー or アーカンザス in relation to the way of pronouncing,and it has been アーカンソー,and its spelling is as it is. There is the Arkansas River which flows from the northwest to the southeast in the State. They call it アーカンザス. How tiresome it is!

The history in which the humanbeings lived there dates back to B.C.10.000. Their place of residence was a cave or a shade of a rock in the White River basin which flows from the north to the southeast. We can say its starting point of the State history is with the White River.

Speaking of the White River,it reminds us of the suspicion of the white water about which the Clinton Government was worried. The name of the company which was engaged in real estate managed by Mr. and Mrs. Clinton is the White Water…

No.286 18/07/11 21:12
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The State of Arkansas.】

The name of the company which was engaged in real estate managed by Mr. and Mrs. Clinton was the White Water development,which was an object of the suspicion. The word of white which the people feel nostalgia has been used in various things.

France contended with Spain for the control of the western area of the middle River of Mississippi in the middle of the 16the century,but it has belonged to the United States in 1803,and it’s what’s called Louisiana bought up by the Amrrica. It had been American territory for 17 years since then,and joined in America formally as the 25the State in 1812.

When joining in the America,the State of Arkansas used to be what they called the one of slaves,and lots of the slaves of black people were brought into both eastern and southern area in the State.

The number of the black people account for about 16 % in the State ,according to the national…

No.287 18/07/11 22:04
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The State of Arkansas.】

《The poor place of rice–producing where the President was from at last.》

The number of black people account for 16 % in the State,according to the national census in 1990,and they make up for about 50 % in Pine Bluff,so some disputes sometimes broke out between the white and the black.

A riot for objection for discrimination against the black people brought about in Arkansas 1957. While the governor of オーバル フォーバス insisted on the education separating the black people and the white people,the President Aizenhower made the federal army intervene,and accomplished the coeducational by force,but フォーバス could support from the white people overwhelmingly and reigned over the political world in the State.

They regard the western area of the hill as liberal and the eastern area as conservative. The conservative east area is equivalent to the farming village where they are engaged in rice crop and cultivation of cotton flower. There are five national parks,and four…

No.288 18/07/12 01:38
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The State of Arkansas.】

There are five national parks and it is no less than 48 that the number of the national park of the State. It shows us how much the State is blessed with natural.

We should call the State the one of agriculture in the southern of the whole America,and agricultural product on rice,broiler,raw cotton,is the top ranking in the whole America. “I’m from the poorest State,but I’m proud of it rather than being ashamed of it.”,the former President Clinton said like that.

Except for the agriculture,there are some topics which we should pay attention in the economic field. Diamond was discovered in the suburb named Murfreesboro in the southwest of the State in 1906,and it has been a production center of the diamond even still now.Though its mineral product is low,its actual place has been open to the tourists.

There is a place called bauxite in the Little Rock where the bauxite was discovered…

No.289 18/07/12 02:20
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The State of Arkansas.】

…and the place has been more bauxite than any other state since 1887,and needless to say,it prompts the industry of the aluminum .

Petroleum was discovered in 1921 in Eldorado which is closed to the State of Louisiana . The Eldorado means a place of very great wealthy,but its origin has never been clear.

Though the petroleum has been produced,the gold has never been done,so some local people have thought the place isn’t worthy of its name.

【The State of California.】

《It’s in a forefront on popular thing which the people are interested in,and it led collapse for the city.》

While there are 15 states and one special ward in the coast of the Pacific in the mainland of the U.S.A.,there are no more than 3 States in the coast of the Pacific,for the coastline of the California is long.

Except for the grand coastline,there are mountains and valley. The Mount Whitney is 4418 meters …

No.290 18/07/13 00:01
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《It’s in a forefront on popular thing which the people are interested in,and it led collapse for the city.》

…the Death Valley is 86 meter below sea level and there are some deserts. It means that the landform is up and down extremely. The Sierra Club which has been formed so as to protect the nature of the Sierra Nevada mountain range has the Mount Whitney and the National Park of Yosemite is a famous environmental group and its calendar with splendid seasonal photograph is popular among the people all over the world.

As to its climate it’s so varied that its area is divided into 6 zones where they live. In short,it is hard to say on the State of California itself clearly.

California is third largest State after Alaska and Texas in the U.S.A. its population has been more than New York since 1970 ,according to a national census,the State has gone on holding the position of the most population in the U.S.A.

No.291 18/07/13 00:36
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《It’s in a forefront on a popular thing which the people are interested in and it led collapse for the city.》

Its population is about 30 million and the white people account for about 70 percent,the black about 7 percent,and other people who are from Asia about 9 percent. Asian people are more than the black people,for California faces the Pacific Ocean,the author is wondering.

One more feature of the State is Spanish people make up for about 25 percent of the whole population. The detail of the population of the Asian people roughly speaking,American of Philippine ancestry is 730.000,Chinese 700.000,Japanese 310.000,and Korean,Vietnam and Indian after them.

In Los Angels which is the biggest city in California,the black people account for about 14 percent,and Spanish 39 percent. Korean is after Philippine in the Asian people.

A riot broke out in Los Angels in 1992,and shops managed by the Korean were attacked then,for…

No.292 18/07/14 12:07
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《It’s a forefront in a popular thing which the people are interested in and it led the collapse for the city.》

…for it’s the gush that the American of the black and Spanish ancestry were inpatient to the other American of Korean ancestry who had grown economic power and its population more and more.

In the middle of the World War Ⅱ,more than 93 thousand American of the Japanese ancestry had been isolated in a concentration camp in the desert,though they were the American residents. It left an blemish on the American history on the democracy. After 50 years,the Federal Government paid them guarantee money and it came to an end.

It is said that the name of the State is from the name of an imaginary island in a novel which a Spanish writer wrote in the !6th century. It means an island close to the Heaven.

In the time of the western area of development,the place was surely a brilliant State close to the Heaven,for the gold rush symbolized it. The State…

No.293 18/07/14 12:46
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《It’s a forefront in a popular thing which the people are interested in and it led a collapse for the city.》

The State has several nicknames,but the Gold State is the most suitable.

The history of the place of the humanbeing resides dates back more than 10 thousand years ago. When Spanish expenditure party arrived there in 1533,more than 300 thousand of Native American divided into 105 tribes,and it is said more than 100 languages and dialects had been spoken among them. Those variation in the limited place is rare in the world.

After that,Portegeese,English,and Russian expenditures also arrived there at the beginning of the !9the century. The place was under control by Mexico in 1812,but America won the war between the Mexico from 1846 to 1848,and received the cession of the present California,and America paid Mexico about $ 1800.

The gold was discovered near the capital of the State,Sacramen ,before the State Peace treaty between Mexico was…

No.294 18/07/14 13:36
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《It’s a forefront in a popular thing which the people are interested in and it led a collapse for the city.》

The gold was discovered before the peace treaty between Mexico was signed. The place where the gold was discovered has a nome of El Dorado at present. The fierce gold rush started from 1949,and total output on the gold for the hundred year since the discovery is said about $ 2 billion.

The California joined in America as the 31th State in 1850,emigrants for the gold not only from other States but from foreign countries like China had increased.

The number of American of Chinese ancestry was over 25 thousand ,which was about one–tenth of the population in the State, in 1952 and their existence attracted attention so much that it caused the persecution for them.

The labor of American of Chinise ancestry was introduced into the Construction for the railroad of Central Pacific. They started from a poor wage,,but they could make a fortune by their …

No.295 18/07/14 18:38
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《It’s in a forefront in a popular thing which the people are interested in and it led a collapse for the city.》

…but the American of Chinese ancestry made a fortune by their effort and diligence,and has made a great scale of China Town in San Francisco.

It is said that everything fashionable starts from California,the State led the American society on its manners and customs as the birthplace of a hamburger in McDonald,jeans,and a motel,but increasing criminal and environmental pollution on the water and air with the megalopolis has been remarkable since 1960s,the white people have tried to avoid them and started to escape from the place since 1990s.

While its total personal income won the first rank in the whole America,the personal income itself took the 12th. In short,a billionaire and the poor coexist there,the rich who displays the political power like the one who are engaged in the motion picture world in Hollywood are easily conservative.

No.296 18/07/14 19:18
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《It’s a forefront of popular things in which the people are interested in and led a collapse for the city.》

The large–scale of the State University of California has nine campuses,and no less than about 150 thousand students registered in the university. There are Japanese students studying abroad and they are more than a thousand,and some of them moved to other inland university,saying too much the Japanese to study.

The Presidents who were born in the State was Richard Nixon,and other Presidents who were from other State but its politcal base was California was Herbert Hoover,and Ronald Reagan.

As to the Celebrities from California,the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court,Earl Warren,who was in charge of his report on Assassination on Kennedy,the Chief Justice decided the assassinatin was done by a single criminal.

Marilyn Monroe whose way of walking and being dead have been spoken among the people,and actress of Clint Eastwood,and Robert Redford…

No.297 18/07/14 19:55
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《It’s a forefront of a popular thing in which the people are interested in and it led a collapse for the city.》

Other celebrities from California is Steinbeck who wrote The Grape of Wrath,a football player O.J.Simpson who was arrested with the suspicion of murdering his wife.

The ones who played an active part after moving to California was Raymond Chandler who was an author and wrote Big Sleep and Long Good–by. Elizabeth Taylor who is actress famous for her times of getting divorce.

Nagoya and California are a sister cities. Except for them,more than 50 cities in the State have relation with Japanese city as sister. The coast of the Pacific Ocean and its opposite shore,Japan have a close distance each other.

There is a simple house like a farmhouse where the former President Nixonin was bonr in the eastern suburb of Los Angels. NIxon library on which large amount of money of $ 21 million was spent was open next to the plain house in 1990.

No.298 18/07/15 17:19
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《It’s a forefront of a popular thing in which the people are interested in and it led a collapse for the city.》

The library which is proud of a splendid equipment has a nickname of Disney Land in the political world,and there is a videotape of discussion on TV in which he was defeated by Kennedy.

“I don’t have to hide it anymore.” As his remarks show,everyone can listen to the record which is proof of his hiding maneuvering for the affair of Watergate in the library.

【The State of Colorado.】

《Top of the U.S.A.》

There is a city where the Olympic Games decided to be open once but it cancelled. As each country has struggled in order to open the Olympic Games at present,so it is hard to imagine it,but it is the capital of the State,Denver in Colorado which did it so as to protect the city from destruction of the environment.

The States along the Rocky Mountains are populated so little that they call the places the empty states,and the nature has been…

No.299 18/07/15 17:52
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The State of Colorado.】

《The top of the U.S.A.》

…and the State prevents the nature from destroying by lots of people who tried to live there,and the State of Colorado is also the typical one,so it makes much of both of the nature and the communication between the people.

When the crisis in the Gulf broke out summer in 1990,the former President Goerge Bush was attending an international meeting in a city of the Rokie Mountains. The international meeting in the cool air is one of salespoint in the State.

The President was surprised and confused to hear the news of the crisis in the Gulf,but was encouraged by then English Prime Minister,Thatcher,who tapped him in the back and said,“George,don’t flinch away from it! Please do firmly what you think it is right!” After that his strong and consistent attitude was fresh in my memory,the author said long long ago.

The Colorado means a red color in Spanish. It means the Colorado River where red earth and sand flew into and it was …

No.300 18/07/15 18:24
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The State of Colorado.】

《The top of the U.S.A.》

…and it has been covered with the red color. Colorado joined in America in 1876 after a century the country was established,so it has a nickname of the State of the anniversary of a hundred years.

Except for the Rocky Mountains including the Mt.Elbert which is the tallest in the U.S.A. there is nothing to say,and average latitude in the State is the highest in the America,so some people call the State the top of the U.S.A. The way of calling is suitable.

The place used to be the Native Indian’s sphere of influence,but Spain conquered it in 1706,and the eastern area belonged to the America in 1803,and the western part also belonged to America through the war between Mexico in 1848.

Takayama city in Gifu prefecture ties with Denver as sister. Both of the cities are in highland. Denver is 1600 meters above sea level and has a nickname of Mile High City.

There are lots of the Federal Government‘s land like a national park in the Rocky…

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

日記掲示板のスレ一覧

携帯日記を書いてみんなに公開しよう📓 ブログよりも簡単に今すぐ匿名の日記がかけます。

• レス新
  • 人気
  • スレ新
  • レス少
新しくスレを作成する