注目の話題
一人ぼっちになったシングル母
娘がビスコ坊やに似てると言われました
既読ついてもう10日返事なし

Let’s enjoy English! 4

レス500 HIT数 1800752 あ+ あ-

燻し銀三( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )
18/09/17 04:05(更新日時)

I’ve studied English for about a decade,and hoped that my English ability improves,though I’m not sure of it.

While I’m sure I can manage to make myself understood in English,I can’t use the right word in the right place according to the time,the place and the occasion.

When being in an official place,there should be the way of speaking which fits to the place,but I don’t know it at all. Fortunately or not I’m not sure,but I’ve had little chance to do so far,so it seems that I won’t be worried about it in the future,but I’m sure I have to bear it in my mind,to my sorrow I’m not a splendid English speaker.

I’ve wanted to express everything in English,but needless to say I find it hard to do. When finding something interesting to express,it doesn’t always mean that I can start it at once,for there is other one in which I’m engaged then.

The later I’ve started it,the older the information becomes,it can’t be helped. Where am I going? Roughly speaking there are still 400 letters which I can express. I don’t know why it is.

The number of letters is usually limited within 1000,but it seems to be 1400 at this time. The more letters I can express,the better I feel,though I doubt whether I can express the number of 1400 letters this time here.

I’ve been get used to the number of 1000 letters,so this time I find it long. It is by far warmer today,spring has come,I’m wfondering.

No.2610789 18/03/04 14:45(スレ作成日時)

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

No.201 18/06/03 18:45
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【A knack of reading on each day.】

《We get a good information slowly and carefully in a weekend.》

If taking interest in the information on an article,we should make a clipping of it. We can start an argument from the scrap as keynote in the society. Going on doing it becomes something powerful.

《An economic indicator and expectation on this week on Monday.》

A Monday supplement has also peculiarity. The financial market is day off in the previous day,so there is a page of economic indicator. GDP,consumer spending,average of stock price of Nikkei,the exchange rate of the yen is on the page of the Monday supplement.

All the data on the goods,interest rate,and economy is on the page are put together,and they are easy to understand.

On the page of a market this week,an expectation on the interest rate,exchange rate,stock on this week runs. The general way of watching the market price in the society is on the page. In short,the consensus is put together well.

However even if the yen…

No.202 18/06/03 19:17
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【A knack of reading on each day.】

《Economic indicator and expectation on this week on Monday.》

Howevr even if the newspaper says the dollar and yen are at a deadlock⁉︎ It happens to change so much. Even thought the newspaper says the stock price moves in firm tone⁉︎ We must not trust it easily,especially when doing stock investment,if there is the same opinion,we are apt to push ahead confidently,but put too much confident of ourselves tends to be a fatal mistake.

Whether or not a result was the one which we expected,or it’s different from the expectation,if it’s different,why? If being able to think over those things,it’s better.

【We should get used to an abbreviation which frequently comes across on the news. CRS.】

《If recognizing,the abbreviation makes the world around us change.》

Various abbreviation appear in the economic newspaper. We understand easily that both of JAL and ANA are the name of airline,but do you know CEO,COO or CFO? How about ECB,BOE,FRB or,BOJ?

No.203 18/06/03 20:03
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【We should get accustomed to an abbreviation which comes across on the news. This time is CRS.】

《If recognizing,the abbreviation makes the world around us change.》

A newspaper reporter puts an article in order on the condition that all of us understand each of three alphabets. In the beginning,we may find it hard to deal with the three alphabets,but they are just the phrases. It’s whether or not we recognize it.

As long as we know them,it becomes easy,moreover,the ones which are used frequently are at most 30. If we understand the thirty of three alphabets well,the world around us looks different.

《The CSR is a central keyword of managing companies.》

It’s an abbreviation of corporated social responsibility. The abbreviation which frequently comes across us is the CSR. It means that a company tries to be a good company in the society. Please look at the homepage on a listed company,

Every company secures the pages for the CSR,and it shows us how earnest it develops the CSR on...

No.204 18/06/04 20:40
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【We should get accustomed to an abbreviation which we come across in the news. This time is CRS.】

《CRS is the central keyword of managing company.》

…and it shows us how earnest it develops the CRS on its homepage.

For example,a whole company cleaned the shores of a river even it its staff were day off,and other staff in other company make a contribute in the society. The society seems to begin to look like the time of CRS.

The CRS has have influenced on the stock market so much that SRI which pays attention to the earnestness of the CRS has been the center of public attention.

The SRI is an abbreviation of social responsibille investment.

When choosing an objection for investment,the one who invests in a company makes much of not only how it grows economically,or how sound it manages itself,but how it tackles the environment,human right,and social problem. In short the one who invest in the company make much of how the company controls itself.

ESG is one of criterion when…

No.205 18/06/04 21:18
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【We should get accustomed to an abbreviation which we frequently come across in the news. This time is CSR.】

《The CSR is a central keyword of managing company.》

ESG is one of criterion when we invest,we should think over it. The ESG is an abbreviation of Economy,Social,Governance,especially Europe is enthusiastic over the ESG. If an enterprise makes light of the ESG,Europe doesn’t invest in it in the least.

For example,a company which deals with tobacco,or antipersonnel mine 対人地雷,the company isn’t any target of investment for the Europe.

On the other hand there has been a basic thought which is a model of our behavior in Japan since long long ago even if we fall into a hardship. If saying it word for word,three directions are all right. It's the one which Omi merchants used to say.

The three directions is the one who sells and the other who buys and the last one is the society. When three of them are all right,everything is all right,I’m wondering. It has never been carried out…

No.206 18/06/04 22:56
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Thirty of abbreviation which we frequently come across in the economic newspaper.】

『LCC』A ticket which an airline offers us with a good bargain. When being in a business trip,if being told to use the LCC,please don’t ask,“What’s it?”

『Ph.D』It’s a doctor’s degree. There are some people who print the Ph.D on its calling card 名刺.

『MBA』It’s an abbreviation of Master of Business Administration. Lots of executives at major companies in the U. S. A.are qualified.

『BOJ』It’s a central bank in Japan. Foreigners call our central bank BOJ.

『FRB』It’s a central bank in the U.S.A.

『ECB』It’s a central bank in Europe. They call it BCE in France or Italy.

『IMF』If being in a monetary crisis,it’ll help,but when going into action too much earlier,the situation happened to be worse.

『CEO』It’s a President of a company. Some people use the abbreviation.

『CFO』If calling it in a way of old fashioned.it means a senior managing director who is in charge of financial affair.

『COO.』It’s,so to speak…

No.207 18/06/04 23:34
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Thirty of abbreviation which we frequently come across in the economic newspaper.】

『COO』It’s,so to speak,a Vice President. The way of saying is popular among us at present.

『CPA』It’s abbreviation of a certified public account 公認会計士.

『CSR』Social responsibility for a company. The listed companies advocate as their slogan.

『GDP』A total of added value of fortune or service in a country a year.

『VAT』It means consumption tax. They use the word in Europe.

『ROE』The way of saying has been popular among the companies in Japan recently. It means that how much they spend the money and how much they make money.

『KPI』An index which we evaluate an achievement of a company,and it’s the most important index.

『SPA』Mechanism of a retailer who has succeed. Instead of laying commodity from a wholesale store,making the commodity for itself.

『POS』When goods are sold,its information is controlled. The author said like that. The genius for management is a convenience store,for whenever I bought…

No.208 18/06/05 20:25
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

『POS』…for whenever I bought a rice ball,it input me as a middle–aged person.

『LNG』It’s an abbreviation of liquid natural gas. It was extremely playing an active part when the nuclear power plant was suspended. A taxi runs with the LNG.

『TSE』It’s Tokyo securities stock exchange. The one in New York is NSYE.

『FDI』I’m wondering if it’s an abbreviation fo Foreigh Direct Investment. It’s the most important in the economy in rising country .

『ETF』The Bank of Japan has bought it with the REIT 不動産投資信託. It’s actualy a stock. The REIT is an abbreviation of real estate investment trust. Some people buy various real estates with the money from investors and return to the investors the income of the rent and profit by selling the real estate.

『WTI』It’s an abbreviation of West Texas Intermediate. An important famous oil type like the North Sea Brent. It’s an index in the price of crude oil in the world.

No.209 18/06/05 21:20
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Thirty abbreviation of three alphabets which we frequently come across in the economic newspaper.】

『PER』It’s abbreviation of price–earnings ratio. What times the stock price is the profit? The phrase shows us it as an index.

『TOB』When there is an one who wants to buy a whole listed company,the phrase appears.

『ESG』It’s environment,society,and governance. Listed companies are interested in their profit first of all. The second one is the ESG.

『AAA』A ranking of a country,company,or institution which doesn’t seems to collapse at all.

『SPC』It’s a company which provides other company with some money. It’s not the company on the commercial law,but the phrase appears in the field of the economy and finance.

『M&A』It’s an abbreviation of merger and acquisition. In short buying a company. We have been familiar with the phrase.

『RMB』It’s a Chinese currency in English. Chinese way of reading. Please don’t say,“What’s it?”

No.210 18/06/05 22:01
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【We should get used to an abbreviation which we frequently come across in the economic newspaper. This time ROE.】

《ROE shows us how much the company is profitable .》

ROE has become a word which appears frequently like the CSR recently. Not only in the stock market but in an entrance exam and in an interview have been full of the phrase.

The ROE is an abbreviation of Return on Equity. If trying to say it with easy words,how much is the funds? And how much is the profit? In short,the ROE is a number which indicates the profitability.

After using the funds and profit which we’d saved up and watch how much we make money. When investing in equities 株式投資,the ROE is one of typical index.

As to the ROE,it doesn’t always mean that the higher the better. For example,when using 1 million yen,and its profit is a half million yen. The business is fishy,isn’t it? In short,when the ROE is 50 percent,it’s too high.

On the other hand,few people invest in the business in which using 1 million…

No.211 18/06/05 22:34
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【We should get used to an abbreviation which we frequently come across in the economic newspaper.】

《Japanese ROE is so low that foreign countries criticize it.》

On the contrary,few people invest in the business in which using 1 million yen and its profit is no more than 10 thousand yen. In short it’s 1 percent it’s too low.

Appropriate profitability depends on the content of the business and its situation. As to investing in stock,there is a factor of a risky situation and a personal way of thinking,we can’t say easily on the ROE whether or not it’s appropriate.

In general all over the world has criticized that Japanese companies’ ROE is low.

While the stock on 日本郵政、かんぽ生命、郵貯銀行 have been popular among the Japanese investors so much,they haven’t among the foreign investors,for the ROE is in the 3 percent.

If the company’s ROE is less than 10 percent,the foreigh investors tend to hesitate to invest in the stock. One of reason may be the nationality,but when the ROE is over 10…

No.212 18/06/05 23:21
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【We should get used to an abbreviation which we frequently come across in the economic newspaper.】

…but when the ROE is over 10 percent,and some companies which pay directors bonus appear now and then recently.

The net profit in this term divided by the net worth 自己資本,and its value is A. Multiplying the A by 100 is the ROE.

The net profit in this term is reducing the expense from the profit. It’s final net profit in the term.

The net worth is a fund of a company. A capital which is provided with investors and profit until then. The company doesn’t have to return two of them.

As to the fund in the company,except for the net worth,there is a debt which the company has to return.

There is something which we should be careful of the ROE. For example,there are two companies,A and B. When the profit is same…

The A’s total fund is 50 million yen. Its own money is 10 million yen. Its profit is 3 million yen. Its debt is …

No.213 18/06/05 23:47
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

And the A’s debt is 40 million yen. The net profit divided by the net worth,3 million yen divided by 10 million yen,and multiplying its value by 100 is equal to 30 percent. The ROE becomes high.

The B’s total fund is also 50 million yen,and its own money is also 50 million yen. It has no debt. The net profit divided by the net worth,3 million yen divided by 50 million yen,and multiplying its value by 100 is equal to 6 percent,the ROE becomes low.

Thus,even if its own money isn’t so much and lots of debt,as long as its business goes smoothly,its ROE becomes high.

On the other hand,if a company of which debt is zero and of which deposit in cash is plenty,and the ratio on the net worth is high,its ROE becomes low,so we should be careful,but the company has lots of money in cash,and has no debt,so it will be safe even if …

No.214 18/06/06 19:23
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

『Continuation of the last response.』

…so it’ll be safe even if it falls into a critical phase.

【We should understand the number on a statement of accounts like this.】

《We pay attention to the sales and net profit with a statement of profits and losses 損益計算書.》

Lots of Japanese companies settle accounts in March and September. After about a month,their settlements of accounts 決算 are announced. Plenty of settlements of accounts are announced publicly on the economic newspaper in an accounting period,and it’s done in the site of their own company .

There are three lists on the statements of accounts. The one is the statement of profits and losses. We also call it P/L,profit and loss. In short it’s a way of recognizing the profit.

At first,we look at the sales in the P/L,and the net profit is also an important number. If pursuing the change on the two numbers,we can imagine the present situation on the company.

A company’s mission is an expansion of the profit,but the key to the …

No.215 18/06/06 19:56
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【We should understand the number on a statement of accounts 決算報告 like this.】

《We pay attention to the sales and the net profit with a statement of profits and losses.》

…but the key to the net profit is an increase of the sales.

While the sales expands,there is little profit,for when the business succeeded in and increasing branches or investment in plant and equipment prevent the profit from expanding,but we expect the profit will rapidly increase after that.

On the other hand,selling its goods desperately like dumping,leads to a hellish situation.

Thus,if pursuing the change on the sales and profit,we can understand the present situation on the company to some extent.

《The way of watching a balance sheet,and cash flow statement.》

The second list is called a balance sheet. It shows us how much there is fortune in the comapny,and how much there is debt in the company.

The difference between the assets and debt becomes the capital,the profit in the past,or the one in this term.

No.216 18/06/06 20:51
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【We should understand the number on a statement of accounts like this.】

《The way of watching a balance sheet and cash flow statement.》

The third one is the cash flow statement,and it has been paid attention recently. As the name shows us,it’s a movement of the money.

In the page of on the cash flow on a business trade 営業,the quantity of goods laid in 仕入れ高 and sales are shown. The amount of money on the sales should be bigger than the quantity of goods,so its number is plus.

There is other cash flow on an investment,or cash flow on financial affair.

【England seceded from the EU. The prospect on the European economy in the future.】

《There have been some movements in which they are worried that it has a harmful influence on the economy because of the England seceded from the EU.》

One of the greatest news in 2016 is England seceded from the EU. We were surprised at it and feared that what will happen in the future.

I’m going to go over on the EU.

The EU is a tremendous aggregate…

No.217 18/06/06 22:30
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【England seceded from the EU. The prospect on the European economy in the future.】

《There has been some movements in which they are worried that it had a harmful influence on the economy because England seceded from the EU.》

The EU is a tremendous aggregate in which no less than 57 countries have joined. Its population is in the third place in the world. Its area is the seventh largest in the world.

It’s a political community with all the joined countries,they make it a rule to use their common currency,the euro,but the euro hasn’t never been introduced into a part of countries like England or Sweden.

In the beginning,England planed to introduce the euro,but it shelved 見送る the introduction owing to an objection of the assembly.

It had never taken part in the introduction of the euro thanks to the debt crisis on Greece and Portugal ,so it had been said England seceding from the EU would not cause a big confusion.

However,they were worried about a harmful economic on the situation…

No.218 18/06/06 23:08
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《There has been some movements in which they are worried that it has a harmful influence on the economy because England seceded from the EU.》

Howevr they feared a harmful influence on the economy because England secede from the EU,and the pound dropped suddenly.

On the other hand,the currency of the EU,the euro used to slump because of the Greek crisis.

《The industry of airline seems to confront a problem.》

England has seceded from the EU for the first time,and its accompanying preparation has never made a progress.

For instance,the industry of airline in which division of labor 分業 in the EU has formed will confront a big problem in the near future.

In the area of the EU,they could go and return as they want,so they don’t have to be worried about customs and regulation. Each country divided the labor,and at the end France assembled the airplane in its country,but after England seceded from the…

No.219 18/06/07 00:08
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【England seceded from the EU. The prospect on the European economy in the near future.】

《The industry of airline seems to confront a problem.》

…but after England seceded from the EU,it is expected they seem that they have to confront something inconvenient.

London used to be the financial center in the world until the EU seceded from the EU,but after that we have to watch London from now on.

Is there other city which is substitute for London in the continent? Or does London become a special ward actually? Scotland is independent from England,and Edinburgh will take place of London? We can’t take away off our eyes from London.

Europe has been thrown into a commotion because of a problem whether or not they should allow immigrants to be there,with a point of economic,there has been problems like the deflation or the problem of management on a major bank.

However the Europe has overcome various hardships with their wonderful intellectual until now,so we have to pay attention to…

No.220 18/06/07 20:29
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

…so,we should pay attention to the movement of England,how does it overcome this hardship?

【The U.S.A.has seceded from the TPP. How does is the TPP develop from now on?】

《America seceded from the TPP,so Japan has been sidestepped.》

Mr.Trump has taken office as President in the U.S.A. America decided to seceded form the TPP.

Japan has also decided to join in the TPP on account of the strong pressure from the U.S.A.

American severe pressure made the negotiation between Japan and America reach the agreement,and Japan was forced to ram the bill. 強行採決 through the Diet,so it seems that Japan was sidestepped by the America.

Dropping a customs barrier as low as possible,and promoting the trade,it’s the TPP.

Abolishing the customs cause the price of farm products and dairy goods like meat and vegetable low,the export of Japanese products like automobile,or home appliance 家電 will increase because of liberalization of trade,we expected the merits…

No.221 18/06/07 21:17
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【America has seceded from the TPP. How does the TPP develop from now on?】

《America has seceded from the TPP,so Japan was sidestepped.》

…We expected the merits like that,and inefficiency which the management of Japanese style has,and a factor which prevent us from being globalization,two of them have been obvious,so it’s also one of merits.

On the other hand there were some fear like that.

Influx of low price of farm products will give the Japanese farming destructive damage. The safety for eating will be threatened. Abolishing the customs will cause deflation .

Japanese government estimated that it would no less than 1.4 trillion yen would be added to the GDP,but there was an deep–rooted opinion which was opposed to the TPP,it said there could have a mechanism which was advantageous to America on the field of agriculture,insurance,medical treatment,or merger and acquisition 企業買収.

《Does the negotiation between Japan and America on the agreement start?》

What is America going…

No.222 18/06/07 22:38
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【America has seceded from the TPP. How does the TPP develop from now on?】

《Does the negotiation between Japan and America on the agreement?》

How is America going to do on the TPP in the future? If the American diet is divided,there seemed to be possibility that America may join in the TPP,but the President belongs to the Republic,so the divided Diet ねじれ国会 was dissolved.

The divided Diet causes a possibility of improving way of creating a plan on various problems that Japanese agriculture,and balance on the food which we provide for ourselves,but I’m not sure what would happen to the TPP.

There is a possibility that it becomes an agreement between America and Japan,and more severe negotiation than the TPP starts.

American new government may disclose its real intention that Japan has chosen the one which was good for Japan alone and hasn’t undertake unfavorable thing for Japan under pretext of the Cold War. America demands that we should have undertaken more severe things.

No.223 18/06/07 23:14
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

『The continuation of the last response.』

If it’s the intention of the America,we need to show the country we have undertaken too much,anyway,we can’t look away from the movement on the TPP in the future.

『The divided Diet.』

I’m going to express on the divided Diet.

The Liberal Democratic Party alone won in the Upper House Election in 2013 ,and it won the majority both on the Upper House and the House of Representatives,so the divided Diet was dissolved then.

What is the divided Diet? Why is the divided Diet so bad?

The Diet which establishes a law has two kinds,the one is the House of Representatives,and the other is the Upper House.

There is lots of difference between them,but main difference is like the next.

Its term of office. The House of Representatives are 4 years,and the Upper House are 6 years.

The House of Representatives has dissolution,but the Upper House doesn’t .

The House of Representatives are stronger than the Upper House. It’s vital on the divided Diet.

No.224 18/06/07 23:44
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

『The divided Diet.』

The House of Representatives is stronger than the Upper House. What does it mean?

For example, a law is approved in the House of Representatives,and it is also asked whether it is approved or disapproved in the Upper House. If it’s approved in the Upper House,the law will be in force in the future,but if it’s disapproved in the Upper House,what will happen?

Then is the law invalid? It isn’t . It is asked whether it is approved or disapproved in the House of Representatives again.

If it is approved again then with the approval more than two–thirds,it is approved,and the law will be in force in the future.

It means that the Diet disregards of the Upper House,and if so is the Upper House useless? Howevr it has never been done actually,for the disapproval in the Upper House is a result of a discussion by the Diet members who were elected by the nation,so no one can make light of the disapproval easily.

If making light of it easily,they will be criticized,for they…

No.225 18/06/08 00:18
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

『The divided Diet』

…for they haven’t respected the nation’s will.

Then the divided Diet appears.

The number of a Diet member from the ruling party is more than that of any party in the House of Representatives.

The number of a member of the Opposition is more than that of any party in the Upper House. It’s the divided Diet.

When the two situations are opposite,it’s also the divided Diet.

As to the opinion,the ruling party and the opposition tend to be so different that in the divided Diet the law which was approved in the House of Representatives was disapproved in the Upper House. It has frequently happened.

If the ruling party and the opposition don’t get along with each other,whichever the ruling party introduces a law,the opposition disapproved all of them. It is ridiculous .

The politics doesn’t go smoothly at all,so the divided Diet has a problem. I hope they discuss whether the law is good or bad for the nation.

When the divided Diet is dissolved, the government…

No.226 18/06/08 22:01
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

『The divided Diet.』

When the divided Diet dissolved,the government which is the ruling party makes a bill pass freely,and the government controls the political power .

【What is the strategy of blue ocean?】

《Llearning success and failure on a company.》

When succeeding in stimulating something in which we want to do,a company goes well on everything,and expands its business,and if judging something in the wrong,even if it’s a super major company,it will disappear easily.

If learning the business administration 経営学,we can approach a secret on a success and a essence of a failure. There are various hints on the success and failure hidden in the actual lives of ours. It’s something pleasant when learning the business administration.

《Unbundle and the strategy of blue ocean.》

Let’s think over the indusrty of haircutting. When going to a barber,our aim is cutting our hair. There is nothing else,so is a business of cutting the hair with a charge of one thousand yen paying?

No.227 18/06/08 22:31
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

Then what is called QB house of which sales point is attending to a personal appearance for ten minutes is paying.

There is a business in which we dismantle all the service and sell its essence. We call it unbundle,and the QB house is equivalent to the unbundle.

The unbundle means that we untie something which was wrapped and sell the part of it. If we can discover the unbundle everyday life,we may succeed in it as business.

Changing an idea a little may make us grasp the chance of a big success. For example,glasses.

The glasses are goods for people who have bad eyesight. Then we change the idea. If we let the people who have good eyesight buy the glasses,does the market become double?

The idea has made the company of JINS expand its scale suddenly. Functional glasses which shut out the blue light from PC or smart phone has been a great hit.

Selling the glasses for the people who have good …

No.228 18/06/08 23:04
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

Selling the glasse for the people who have good eyesight is as if we swam in the sea comfortably where there is no sharks. We call it the strategy of blue ocean.

We should choose to relax and swim in the blue sea pleasantly where there are no sharks at all rather than developing a cutthroat competition .

The way of thinking on the blue ocean used to be influential in the society and a book in which the strategy was shown became a bestseller.

Needless to say,even if it’s the strategy of blue ocean,as the time passed,the sharks gathered there one after another,and the place becomes the sea of blood,a red ocean.

The strategy of red ocean is developing a war of attrition in a market where there are plenty of rivals. We compare the market to the sea of red blood where there are plenty of sharks.

The strategy of blue ocean is offering goods and service of which originality is high in the market there…

No.229 18/06/08 23:56
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

The strategy of blue ocean is offering goods and service of which originality is high in the market where there are no rivals. We compare the strategy to a place which we swim comfortably in the sea where there are no sharks.

【Can you explain on 401 k?】

《The system which is established being based a pension system in the U.S.A.》

We expect that the people who are over 20 join in the government pension plan or employee’s pension plan. The two of them used to be the typical pension,but the people who join in the 401 k have increased lately. The 401 k is the Defined–Contribution Pension Law 確定拠出年金.

While life expectancy goes on to expand,there is a risk of a long life. The long life should be joyful originally,but lacking of the fund makes us confronts the situation in which we’re in difficulty in our old age. It means there is the risk on the people who pay the pension.

The risk for a person who pays the pension is also serious,but the others ….

No.230 18/06/09 01:45
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Can you explain 401 k to us?】

《The system which was established being based on the pension system in the U.S.A.》

…but the others like a company or the government are at a loss what to do,so it is that the Japanese style,401 k,which was being based on the system and the 401 k was adopted in the U.S.A.

I’m going to go over the pension in the past first of all. Paying the insurance fee and the money was made use of by the government or companies. The pension will be provided after the retirement at the age limit.

However,the pension from the major companyies seems that the pension supports the system was hard because of the present low interest and the long life expectancy.

On the other hand,taking advantage of the fund in the 401 k is done by the self responsibility. In short,the amount of the pension depends on the effort of its own effort.

It is said that more than half of personal financial fortune is the deposit in cash. There is the feeling of security for relief on the …

No.231 18/06/09 02:24
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《The system was established being based on the pension system in the U.S.A.》

There is feeling of security for relief which doesn’t drop below the principal,but we can’t hope that the effect of making use of the money owing to the low interest rate.

The amount of money which we paid is fixed in the Defined Contribution pension,but the amount of the pension which we receive isn’t fixed,so the diversified investment in which the stock is incorporated into it appropriately is an orthodox way.

In general,no less than 60 percent of the people who work in the first class of companies got married between the employees under the system called the Japanese style of management or the companies of Japanese style.

The females retired from their job after the marriage,and when her husband reached the retirement age,public funds,or if being in a major company,fixed company pension had been provided all their life. The system had been established.

Various …

No.232 18/06/09 05:36
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《The system was established being based on the pension system in the U.S.A.》

Various systems have disappeared in the name of the global standard,or performance based system.

As to the defined contribution pension system,if choosing the objection for investment well,it’s a good system. It is a perfect chance for learning for the investment.

Though it is self responsibility,if choosing the one which has something risky,the steady efforts will be paid off after 40 years.

40 years…can I be alive then?

【A department store,GMS,and what is after them?】

《The start of retailing was in Japan.》

We the consumer have taken advantage of the retailing everyday life,but sometimes a category killer or game changer appear,and they change the style of the business.

The category killer is a speciality store of large scale which makes a good assortment of goods overwhelmingly and its good bargain. The game changer is the existence which changes the society so much.

No.233 18/06/09 06:15
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【A department store,GMS,and what is after them?】

The sales with a tag price in cash started at Etigoya in Nihonbashi in the Edo era,it has been introduced in a thing like standard textbook on marketing written by Philip Kotler.

After that it is start of a department store that without being ordered,average size of various suits or overcoats were sold for the customer in France.

The system of retailing had swept over the world and it used to be the way of selling goods until 1970s,as to the department store, the news on decreasing the sales and giving up the business goes on.

《Rise and fall on the GMS and supermarket.》

The rise after the department store is general merchandised stores of which typical one is Daie,and Yokado. It was born each place in Japan,and grew sharply,and in foreign countries the GMS had developed as a motto of EDLP,which is abbreviation of everyday low price.

The GMS has survived,being born a new way of selling like…

No.234 18/06/09 08:28
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【A department store,GMS,and what is after that?】

The GMS has survived,being born a new way of selling,but the situation in the future seems to be something anxious,for the peak of sales in the industry was 1.9 trillion yen in 1997,and the peak had continued for about two decades,but the sales tends to decrease. It remains about 1.3 million yen a year.

It is the category killer of Don Quixote of which sales has increased. A way of showing goods is called a compression exhibit,it seems that the goods are shown at random and the rayout of the goods are hard to choose.

It seems against the hard and fast rule of the theory in the super market,but its aggregate market value 時価総額 and profit is on a par with 肩を並べる MITSUKOSHI ISETAN.

There is a theory that the Don Quixote is on the extended line of the place where we enjoy recreation like a Game Center,karaoke,or pachinko It means that the entertainment has been given to us as recreation…

It’s a

No.235 18/06/09 22:32
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

『Continuation of the last response』

Instead of the price,nor the quality,the way of the Don Quixote is letting us the consumer buy its goods and making us have a good time. Business isn’t laying in goods reasonably and selling it in high price alone.

【A problem on globalization.】

We’ve frequently heard a word of globalization lately like,“Let’s promote the globalization!”,or “Don’t fail to keep up with the globalization.”

If the globalization has been made a progress, the flow of people,things,and the money will be so active that it has plenty of merits. We’ve received a good impression vaguely,but is the globalization so good?

The world is complicated and everything has both good part and bad part.

When watching something in a short term,it seems to be good,but it isn’t in a long term,and something seems to be good for a company,but it is in the wrong for the nation.

I’m going to put the problem on the globalization in order…

No.236 18/06/09 23:24
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

I’m going to put the problem in order as easily as possible to understand.

I’m sure I have to start from the meaning of the globalization,and I’m going to express on the border and globalization at first.

Without passing the inspection under the Immigration law,and if crossing the border,we’ll be arrested. When the globalization makes progress,it is possible to go over the border and to go into other country at will. The EU is the situation like that.

Without a passport nor a visa they can go into or go out of other countries which conclude the agreement of Schengen in Europe,but some other countries like England doesn’t conclude the agreement,so they need a passport.

As to the third country like Japan,when going into the country which concludes the agreement,each time we go over the country,we don’t have to show them our passport,though we have to possess the it,for we sometimes have to show them it as step against crime prevention,immigration and…

No.237 18/06/10 05:47
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《People》

…for we sometimes have to show them as step against crime prevention,immigration,and terrorism.

As a result,if globalization makes a progress,the inspection under the Immigration law is eased,and the border between the couuntries are
abolished,with a point of view on the movement of people.

《A thing》

Then I’m going to watch a thing,for example,a trade. We impose a tariff 間税 on a imported goods so as to protect the products and farm products in our country.

For example,let's suppose that domestic beef was sold with 500 yen per 100 gram,then American beef which is as delicious as the domestic one was imported in Japan. It cost 100 yen per 100 gram.

If there is no problem on safety for the American beef,we’ll buy it,but then Japanese edible meat production farmhouse can’t make a living,so adding the tariff,300yen to its price,and the American beef is sold with 400 yen.

Then we have to choose either the domestic beef or American beef.

No.238 18/06/10 13:07
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《A thing.》

It’s a mechanism of the tariff which protects a domestic product.

The tariff is good for protecting the domestic product,but selling the Japanese product to foreign countries,they impose the tariff on the Japanese product .

Raising the tariff means going against the globalization,so the international society sometimes puts pressure on the country which raised the tariff.

Globalization making a proceed means going down the tariff or abolishing the tariff with a point of view on trade.

《Money.》

Globalization is making the space,distance and barrier which separate some countries smaller. As a result,people can move easily,and a thing like an imported one becomes reasonable to buy,regardless of the domestic product or overseas product. It’s the same in regard to the money.

For example,a company sells its goods and service and makes a profit. When laying in goods it wants to drop the cost as low as possible,and when selling the goods,it …

No.239 18/06/10 13:35
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《Money.》

…and when selling the goods,the company wants to sell it as high as possible,then it can make a lot of profit,so the company begins to make the product in a rising country where the wage is low so as to drop the personnel expenses which commands large part of the cost on producing the goods.

If there is nothing,no one can make any product. The company needs a factory,office and the people who work at the actual place. Needless to say,it uses lots of energy like gas and electricity.

For example,let’s suppose it cost a hundred million yen in order to make the factory,and an office and to employ those people.

Before the globalization makes progress,the factory was built in Japan. As a result,some lands for the factory were sold in Japan,and the Japanese who were engaged in the construction work received an order for building the factory,and Japanese people were employed for building the factory.

When the factory started to work,lots…

No.240 18/06/10 14:08
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【A problem on globalization】

《Money》

When the factory started to work,lots of electricity was spent. As a result,lots of Japanese people like landowners,the one who was engaged in real estate,the one who was engaged in construction work made a profit.

In addition,an electric power company made a profit and there has been plenty of Japanese employment ,and Japanese tax revenue also went up.

On the other hand,the globalization made a progress,as the factory is built in foreign countries,the foreign ground is sold,and the people who are engaged in the construction work in foreign countries accept the order for building the factory,and the people in the actual place in foreign countries are employed.

As to the energy like gas and electricity which the factory uses,when using it its money is paid to the foreign countries.

In short,before the globalization made a progress,its cost was passed to Japanese companies and Japanese people,so the tax revenue also went up in Japan.

No.241 18/06/11 19:38
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《Where does the cost of a hundred million yen?》

As the globalization makes progress so much that the factory is built in foreign countries and the lands in foreign countries are sold,the ones who are engaged in construction work in foreign countries receive order for building the factory,and the people in the actual place are employed.The electricity and the gas which the factory makes use of is paid for the actual place.

In short,the cost of a hundred million yen was passed to the Japanese companies or Japanese people before the globalization made a progress,and Japanese tax revenue also went up.

After the globalization made a progress,the cost of a hundred million yen was passed to the factories in foreign countries or the foreign people and Japanese tax revenue went down.

In short,the money crosses the border and moves to other place. Basically,the funds move from a rich country to a poor country.

A company which moves its base of making product…

No.242 18/06/11 20:23
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《Where does the cost of a hundred million yen?》

A company which moves the base of making product can make money,but we the Japanese aren’t satisfied with the situation.

When the globalization makes progress,the money moves from the point of view on a fund.

When the globalization makes progress,not only the money,the people,the things but the culture and various information go out and come in among the countries.

As to the globalization,while there are good things there are bad things,so I’m going to express on demerit for the globalization,though I’ve made a mistake on the title of 【】

I should have named ,what is the globalization? I’ve been so absorbed in expressing myself in English that I couldn’t recognize it.

【Demerit of the globalization.】

『The hollowing out of Japanese industry 産業の空洞化現象』

Moving the base of making products to foreign countries causes a close on factories and increase unemployed people in Japan.

『Wages go down.』

No.243 18/06/11 21:41
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Demerit on the globalization】

《Wages go down and unemployment rate increases.》

Low price of workforce comes in Japan from foreign countries and Japanese wages of which personnel expense is high go down and some Japanese lose their job.

『The gap between the rich and the poor expands and wealth is centered.』

The people who lost their job because of other workforce in low price and the people who were replaced with excellent foreign people become poor.

Simple work and physical labor in which we don’t have to need high skill are replaced with foreign people.

The top management who use workforce in low price and succeed in expanding its profit and and talented people who have advanced skill,the two of them become rich.

It is possible that the time when even foreigner has to command of a good technique.

『Paying no attention to the human rights and severe environment on labor.』

In a country like a developing one which development of legal system isn’t done,employing the people…

No.244 18/06/11 22:22
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Demetio on the globalization】

《Paying no attention to the human rights and severe environment on labor》

In a country like a developing one which development of legal system isn’t done,employing the people in actual place with the severe environment in which paying no attention to the human rights.

As a result,an image against the Japanese goes down.

『Outflow of technical skill』

Moving the base of making product to foreign countries and hiring foreign people in Japan makes the technical skill outflow in other countries.

『Being lacking of workforce』

Management of companies are oppressed because of lacking of workforce which can correspond to the globalization,and being unable to bring up the workforce.

『Competition with goods in low price becomes severe』

Foreign goods of which quality is so so and are made with a workforce in low price competes with Japanese goods of which quality is high and are made with a workforce in high price.

If making a good product,a consumer….

No.245 18/06/11 23:04
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Demerit on the globalization】

《Competition with good in low price becomes severe.》

Even if making good goods,a consumer doesn’t always buy it,so the company which has no ability to compete goes bankrupt.

『Destruction on the traditional culture.』

Leaving out whether it’s good or bad,the way which we used to choose and a tradition from long ago isn’t accepted. For example,the seniority system 年功序列,and lifetime employment.

『Discrimination is caused』

The Japanese who lost the job discriminate foreign people who get the job.

『Peace and order aren’t maintained』

Confrontation between the Japanese who lost the job and foreign people who got the job.

『Financial crisis spreads』

The economy is connected closely because of the globalization,and if financial crisis happens,its damage spreads quickly,and the damage will have influenced on plenty of countries.

『Infectious disease spreads』

We may infect a contagious disease from a distant country like Africa which we can’t imagine…

No.246 18/06/11 23:46
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Demerit on globalization】

『Infectious disease spreads』

We may infect a contagious disease from a distant country like Africa,the disease is so bad that we can’t even imagine it. It is possible we infect in Japan.

『Burden to the environment.』

If goods which was a great hit all over the world appeared,the possibility that its material is overhunting because of the globalization.

I’ve expressed briefly,so some of them may be hard to understand,so I’m going to explain the problems to you with examples,but the demerits on the globalization is expressed with its merits,so I have to show you its merits before the demerits.

【Merit. Making product with a low cost from other countries.】

《Using foreign workforce in low price,we can make product with a low cost.》

Let’s suppose there is goods of which name is A. The A is popular among the people. Its cost used to be 2000yen,for the personnel expenditure,the rent for the factory,and the cost of material. The A is sold at the price of …

No.247 18/06/13 05:33
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Merit of making product with a low cost from other country.】

《Using foreign workforce in low price,we can make product with a low cost.》

The A is sold at the price at 3.000 yen. Its profit is 1.000 yen,but the salary for the full time staff and the price of the land is very high in Japan.

An enterprise seeks for profit more and more basically,it examines what they should do so as to make profit. It turned out the enterprise can make product with a cost of 1.000 yen in neighboring country,China. The difference is 1.000 yen,and the profit is 2.000 yen.

If making product in foreign countries,there seem to be lots of obstacles,but the globalization has make progress,we can find market easily in foreign countries.

The enterprise moved the base of making product to China. As a result the enterprise can make profit so much,for the profit is double. If ending like that,it’s a happy end,but there is continuation from it.

【Demerit of the globalization. The domestic base of making …】

No.248 18/06/13 06:01
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Demerit of domestic base for making product becomes useless.】

Moving the base of making product overseas meaning that the domestic base of making product which we’ve used until then becomes useless.

The full time staff who worked until then and the factory in Japan became disused,the enterprise closed the factory and the full time staff was dismissed from the enterprises,and the unemployment increases.

The Japanese government allows unemployed people for the unemployment insurance,economic burden increase in Japan,and the unemployed people can’t pay the tax,so the tax revenue decreases.

Moving the base of making product in foreign countries,the enterprise rents the land overseas and orders the people who are engaged in constructing work for building a factory in foreign countries.

As to the people who work in the factory,a small part of people like the leaders and executives are taken from Japan,but others are employed in China.

In short,the money which benefits Japan goes into…

No.249 18/06/13 19:22
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Demerit of a domestic base for making product becomes useless.】

In short,all the money which benefits Japan goes into foreign countries.

If the company goes into economic action there,the company pays its tax to the foreign countries,and Japanese tax revenue decreases.

As a result,if the company moves its base of making product to the foreign countries,a problem of the hollowing out of Japanese industry happens.

WIth the problem,the industry which is related with the company also will have been influneced.

Without moving the base of making product,if calling workforce in low price from foreign countries in Japan,what will happen? Let’s think over the situation.

【Demerit on the globalization. Workforce in low price from the foreign countries.】

There is one of merits on the globalization. Calling workforce in low price into Japan from foreign countries makes us the Japanese make product in low cost.

This time without moving the base of making product,the case in which the…

No.250 18/06/13 19:51
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Demerit on the globalization,part II,workforce in low price from foreign countries.】

This time without moving the base of making product,the case in which employing foreign people in low price from developing countries.

Instead of the Japanese which the company has paid them two hundred fifty thousand yen of month salary,foreign people in some countries work hard with the monthly salary of one hundred fifty thousand yen.

The company can save no less than one hundred fifty thousand yen every month.

Instead of the Japanese,if the company employs plenty of foreign people,the company can go down its cost of making product.

It is often said that the cost which the company has to pay is the personnel expenses is the heaviest burden,but as a result a problem like the next will happen.

The Japanese of which monthly salary was two hundred fifty thousand lost his job because of the foreign people of which monthly salary was two hundred fifty thousand yen.

While they got two hundred…

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

日記掲示板のスレ一覧

携帯日記を書いてみんなに公開しよう📓 ブログよりも簡単に今すぐ匿名の日記がかけます。

• レス新
  • 人気
  • スレ新
  • レス少