注目の話題
この世の中に、そして宇宙にあるものは
婚活で出会った人を信用する方法
友達ってなんだろう

Let’s enjoy English! 4

レス500 HIT数 1800758 あ+ あ-

燻し銀三( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )
18/09/17 04:05(更新日時)

I’ve studied English for about a decade,and hoped that my English ability improves,though I’m not sure of it.

While I’m sure I can manage to make myself understood in English,I can’t use the right word in the right place according to the time,the place and the occasion.

When being in an official place,there should be the way of speaking which fits to the place,but I don’t know it at all. Fortunately or not I’m not sure,but I’ve had little chance to do so far,so it seems that I won’t be worried about it in the future,but I’m sure I have to bear it in my mind,to my sorrow I’m not a splendid English speaker.

I’ve wanted to express everything in English,but needless to say I find it hard to do. When finding something interesting to express,it doesn’t always mean that I can start it at once,for there is other one in which I’m engaged then.

The later I’ve started it,the older the information becomes,it can’t be helped. Where am I going? Roughly speaking there are still 400 letters which I can express. I don’t know why it is.

The number of letters is usually limited within 1000,but it seems to be 1400 at this time. The more letters I can express,the better I feel,though I doubt whether I can express the number of 1400 letters this time here.

I’ve been get used to the number of 1000 letters,so this time I find it long. It is by far warmer today,spring has come,I’m wfondering.

No.2610789 18/03/04 14:45(スレ作成日時)

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

No.301 18/07/15 21:38
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The State of Colorado.】

《The top of the U.S.A.》

There are plenty of the Federal Government‘s land like a national park in the Rocky Mountain,and facilities or officials of the Federal Government are conspicuous. They call Denver little Washington D.C. and there is a place called the Washington park where the garden of the house George Washington was born was reproduced.

They modeled the assembly hall of the State on that of the Federal Government of Washington D.C. and the part of the doom which shines with the gold foil alone is unique. It shows off the characteristics of Colorado where the mineral resource is produced plentifully.

When the World War II brought about the persecution against the American of Japanese ancestry went bad,the governor of Colorado,Ralph Carr,addressed the Japanese like the next.

“The American of Japanese ancestry are also the ones who swear allegiance to the U.S.A. It’s just that their race is same as our enemy. They don’t have to be worried about it.”

No.302 18/07/15 22:05
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The State of Colorado.】

《The top of the U.S.A.》

The governor continued talking,“Without hesitating,please come here.”

It is said that thousands of the Americans of Japanese ancestry got together,and they cooperated with the State who made an effort for the war devotedly and even after the war they worked diligently and did their best for development of the economy and culture on the State.

There is a place called Sakura Square of which nickname is a little Japanese town where a bust of Ralph Carr made of bronze has been built by the American of Japanese ancestry. They expressed their thanks to the governor‘s firm American spirit in which he prepared for the political risk.

Japanese students studying abroad who drank and made merry in the midnight in a park were attacked by four American people in 1990. It was caused because of the hate crime,the crime from racial prejudice.

It is said that the motive of the crime is the antipathy for the rich and impudent Japanese students …

No.303 18/07/15 22:41
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The State of Colorado.】

《The top of the U.S.A.》

It is said that the motive of the crime is the antipathy for the rich and impudent Japanese students studying abroad. Time has changed and I sympathized the new heartbreak of the American of Japanese ancestry,the author said like that.

There is a town called Boulder in Colorado. It takes about 20 minutes by car from Denver to north. Yuko Arimori who was a female marathon runner won the gold medal in the Olympic Games and she chose the place for her training,and the place was attracted attention by the mysterious murder case of a girl called JonBenet. The place is familiar with the Japanese. There is a campus of Colorado University which is above average.

When going westward from Denver,there is the Rocky Mountain,and there is a site for a concert in a park called Red Cross which is associated with the tremendous red sandstone. They’ve made use of its hillside for the seat of the audience,so when being seated,it means they look down…

No.304 18/07/16 12:10
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The State of Colorado.】

《The top of the U.S.A.》

…it means that they look down the stage from the seat for the audience on the slope of the hillside. At night in summer when looking from the stage to upward,dark forest waves,and they can overlook the bright night view of Denver far away. Moreover looking up again,there are countless stars in the sky.

Then violent sound of rock‘n roll crept up from the stage to the seat with cool breeze. The audience were impressed with the rock‘n roll which they listened to in the Rocky Mountains.

Speaking of music,the musical festival in Aspen which is held every summer attracts enthusiast to the music from the world. Not only various concerts,but seminars with regard to the music are held.

There are lots of international assemblies in which statesmen,financiers,and scholars participate at Aspen in summer,and there are lots of Japanese who were at present at the assembly.

When trying to make a place for the assembly or to establish researching…

No.305 18/07/21 07:36
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The State of Colorado】

《The top of U.S.A.》

When trying to make a place for an international assembly or to establish researching city in Japan,it’s remarkable that some cities refer to Aspen like 湘南国際村 in Kanagawa prefecture.

Aspen used to prosper greatly as a town for silver miner,it was so active,what is called silver rush. While it cost so much for mining the silver,it didn’t pay,so they gave up the sliver mining.

As a result,the town was deserted at one time,but it has been reborn as the town for the concert and assembly in summer and a ski ground in winter.

The organization of the Federal Government which is deeply related with the Rocky Mountain has the headquarters for air defense in the North America. They call it NORAD,which used to take a central part in the strategy on atomic weapon against the Soviet Union in the time of the Cold War.

The NORAD dug out a strong bedrock in the mountain deep underground and established the headquarter so as to resist against the …

No.306 18/07/21 08:14
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The State of Colorado.】

《The top of the U.S.A.》

The NORAD dug a strong bedrock in the mountain underground and established the headquarter in order to resist against the attck on the atomic bomb. It integrated with the Canadian Air Force and commanded both of them.

The radar network against the air defense which was connected with the military satellite,the system launching missiles,and the strategic Air Force had had always been ready for a fight.

However when the Cold War was over,whether or not the big scale of the military facilities should be reduced. It used to be a big problem for both of the State of Colorado and the Federal government.

The high technology industry which is with regard to the war industry gathered in Denver in the time of the Cold War,for it can take advantage of the land where the air is pure,but in the middle of the end of the Cold War and recession,the State has been eager for invite the foreign companies for their survive.

JETRO,the Japan External…

No.307 18/07/22 05:23
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The State of Colorado.】

《The top of the U.S.A.》

JETRO,Japan External Trade Organization,opened its 7th office in Denver,it seems to be discussed on harmony with the environment on advance by Japanese companies.

Political interest in the area of the Rocky Mountain is in regard to the development on resource,the land and water,if the Federal Government intervenes in those things,it seems that they tend to feel repelled,exceeding the political party or a faction.

The narrow gauge railway which runs along 72 kilometers between Durango and Silverton is thrilling tourist attraction,with which the enthusiasts on the railway are pleased.

When a steam locomotive runs slowly with a grand whistle and black smoke,treading its way through the steep hillside and valley,passengers enjoy themselves for picturesque scenery and tale a photograph.

It has completed in 1882,and after that accidents happened sometime,and the passengers are forced to see the scatttered wreckage of a train far below…

No.308 18/07/22 05:54
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

『Continuation of the last response』

…and the passengers are forced to see the scattered wreckage of the train far below the valley.

Originally the railway used to carry away gold and silver which were dug from the mine. There is a phrase of travel to yesterday on the ticket for the railway.

【The State of Connecticut.】

《Munitions 軍需 and education make the State no.1 as to the average income.》

The river called the Thames flows. There is a town called Greenwich,and there are place names like Manchester,Windsor,and Stratford.

It seems to be the topic on England,but it doesn’t ,it’s the one for the State of Connecticut. The people who migrated from England in the beginning of the American history seemed to name the places,longing for their homeland.

There is even New London,New Britain,and this State is situated in a part of New England.

It seems that the State name is from a word of the Native American of Mohican. It means being on a shore of a river as if it were a long tide.

No.309 18/07/22 10:11
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《Munitions and education have made the State no.1as to the average income.》

The name of the State means the Connecticut River which runs from the south to the north in the State. A nickname of the State is the one of constitution. It shows us the history of the State.

The basic proceeding rule was established in 1636,and it’s the actual first constitution for the State,and it is said when the constitution for the U.S.A. was drafted,the constitution of the Connecticut was so helpful.

The richest people in the U.S.A. live there,and it is worthy of mention. The unique policy for the tax in the State that it would rather makes much of the consumption tax and corporation tax than income tax is paid attention.

The insurance business prospers in this State. It originated in the State Capital,Hartford and almost 70 headquarters of the insurance companies center on the place,so the State has also the nickname of insurance capital. The ones who are engaged in…

No.310 18/07/22 10:50
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《Munitions and education have made the State no.1 as to the average income.》

The ones who are engaged in the insurance business in Japan are sometimes dispatched there for their study and training for the insurance business.

In the beginning,it started from maritime insurance and it is said that the starting point of an idea on the insurance business is to corresponds to the risk that they export commodities. Both of the fire insurance and automobile insurance have been put into effect in the State for the first time.

The newspaper of the Hartland was first issued in 1764,and it’s the oldest in the U.S.A. and has continued to issue.

The machine industry has developed from the early time,and a jet engine,helicopter,typewriter and home appliance are the main force.

Xerox which is a company for a compound machine is in Stanford which is the end of the southern west in the State. The company used to try to produce weapons as storehouse for the arms…

No.311 18/07/22 11:44
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《Munition and education have made the State no.1 as to the average income.》

The company had tried to produce weapons as storehouse for the arms in the time of the war for the independence,and it promoted the technical innovation.

Samuel Colt who invented a gun called Colt of which magazine revolves was born in Connecticut,and opened the first factory there. The famous gun is the one which shoots six times continuously. Gunmen in the Western area made use of it so much. They call it Peacemaker,though it is doubtful whether or not it could make the peace there.

The economy in the State were heavily damaged by the World Panic,but the munition in the World War Ⅱ made it recover. They produced submarines,fighters for the navy,helicopters and little firearms more and more,and the production of bearing accounted for no less than 80 percent of the whole America.

After the World War Ⅱ,they produced a unclear powered submarine for the first time in the world…

No.312 18/07/22 12:32
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《Munition and education have made the State no.1 with regard to the average income.》

…and the nuclear powered submarine,the Nautilus launched from a naval base called Groton.

Judging from the nature of the economy in the State,it is natural for the unemployment rate dropped in the War of Korean and Vietnam.

It’s different from the history which is filled with the smell of the smoke of powder,the State has put more effort into the education so much.

Puritans who immigrated at the time of settlement believed in a phrase that the Bible was the only resource of the truth from the God,and literacy is only necessary condition for their faith.

A town which consisted of 50 families used to have a duty that they have to employ a school teacher,and other town which was made up with 100 families had to open an elementary school. Voluntary class in all the public elementary school,junior high school and high school in the State have come true in its entirely …

No.313 18/07/28 05:40
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《The munition and education have the State no.1 in regard to the average income.》

…and voluntary class in high school in the State have also come true entirely since the latter of the 19th century.

There is prominent Yale university which has established in New Heaven in 1701. It’s a base of higher education which is equal to Harvard University. The former President of Goerge Bush is also from the Yale Universtiy.

Noah Webster which is well known for the editor for dictionary was born in the Connecticut,and one of the dictionaries he edited has been evaluated as the best maintainance in relation to the American English. It had been edited in 1828 and developed into the Webstar Great Dictionary,and plenty of the Japanese have also made use of it.

Webstar who used to join the independent war between Britain had a strong recognition that America should be independent in regard to its language,so he edited the dictionary and textbook which had American…

No.314 18/07/28 08:00
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The State of Conneticut.】

《The munition and education have made the State no.1 with regard to the average income.》

…so he edited the dictionary and textbook made up with spelling or meaning of original American style,and popularized what he edited in the U.S.A. He made the patriotism and nationalism to the language elevate.

The thing that there are plenty of rich people who are enthusiastic for education makes the impression of the State uplift greatly.

If going over the western border of the State,it’s New York,and elite employees who work in Manhattan live in Conneticut and make up with bed town which is filled with atmosphere of high class.

It is said that the first residents in this area used to be the Native Americans about ten thousand years ago. A Dutch went against the Conneticut River and set foot in the place as the first white man in the 17th century,then it is said that there were the about seven thousand of Native Americans there.

Being independent from England…

No.315 18/07/28 11:03
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The State of Conneticut.】

《The munition and education have made the State no.1 in regard to the average income.》

Being independent from England was accepted at the Congress of the State in 1776,and the constitution in the State was ratified in 1788,and it becomes the fifth State then.

The politics in the State has been done by the both the Democratic and Republican Party since 1850s,and the Republican Party controlled the politics from the Civil War to 1920s. The Democratic Party succeeded in making recovery 1930s,for the governor of the State pushed forward the policy which considered the lobor,the old,and the people with low income in the time of the panic.

The eligible voters had been divided into three,the Democratic Party,the Republican,and others who didn’t support two of the political parties from 1980s to 1996,after Clinton became the President when this book was written.

Prominent people who are from the State is Harriet Beecher Stowe who is famous for the author of…

No.316 18/07/29 07:06
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《The munition and education have made the State no.1 in regard to the average income.》

The prominent people who are from the State is Harriet Beecher Stowe,who is the author of Uncle Tom’s Cabin. Louis Tiffany who is engaged in jeweler’s shop. The Tiffany has prospered by him,maybe. To tell the truth,I’m not interested in the Tiffany very much,so may be one of them who prospers the Tiffany.

Ralph Nader who brought up a consumer movement to a strong political influence. John Pierpoint Morgan who established the Morgan & Co. which became prominent big company.

【The State of Delaware.】

《The name of Dupont State is fittable.》

It is said that Delaware is the top but at the same time is the lowest rank. It’s one of the 13 States which declared independence from England in 1776. The top means that the Delaware ratified the American constitution at first and joined the State at first in 1787.

However its area is the 49th in the whole America.

No.317 18/07/29 07:44
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The State of Delaware.】

In short,its area is second from the bottom. Roughly speaking,it’s third–fourths of Shikoku District. Its population is no more than 660 thousand. It’s the 46th in the whole America.

The number of qualified voter who elects the President is different according to the State,but at least it’s three. The number of the qualified voter is three in Delaware. The number of Senator who has big influence on the central government is elected two like other State.

The author was invited from the government of the State and visited there,for they wanted to consult with him about a thing. What should they do so as to attract Japanese tourists to Delaware?

Japanese tourists go to both New York and the capital Washington DC without giving second glance Delaware which is as if it were buried among the bottom of gorge. Why? It’s simple,for there isn’t much tourist attraction there.

The author was invited each place,but the most …

No.318 18/07/29 08:34
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The State of Delaware.】

The author said he was invited to each place,but the most impressed places were gorgeous mansion,institutions,and art museum in regard to the outstanding big company,Dupont in the U.S.A. and the name of the River Brandywine.

The author and his colleagues went from Washington D.C. to Delaware by train,it wasn’t far distance,but they arrived more than an half hour late. His colleagues complained like the next.

“The Japanese tourists are impatient with it and can’t put up with it. You should correct it first of all.”

Needless to say,there is no airport. It takes about 20 minutes from Wilmington of a coastal city in Delaware to Philadelphia in Pennsylvania which is next to Delaware,so it is low necessity to build the airport in Delaware.

An English ship which was bound for the colony of Virginia went south the Atlantic Ocean in 1610. The ship came across a storm on the way,and approached the coast. The captain named…

No.319 18/08/05 01:29
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The State of Delaware.】

The ship of the captain named Delaware who was the Governor General of Virginia approached the coast which encroached the land,the gulf was named Delaware,the name of the State is originated from it.

Emigration from Sweden and Holland continued,but there had been such the little resource that the development for agriculture was delayed then.

French nobleman,Pierre Dupont built a factory of gunpowder along the Brandywine River which flows near Wilmington in 1802,and it decided the fortune of the State.

The water of the river as if sweet beverage were flowing is indispensable condition for producing the gunpowder. The author said he felt it out of place. The son of the Dupont succeded in producing the gunpowder,so the company of Dupont is by far bigger existence than the company of Boeing in Washington. Some people say the name of Dupont State is more fittable as joke.

The war against England,the Civil War…

No.320 18/08/05 02:06
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The State of Delaware.】

《The name of Dupont is more fittable.》

There had been several wars like the one against England,Civil War,the war between America and Spain,and the World War I. Each time the war broke out,the company of Dupont made a vast profit,especially the Civil War laid the foundation of the company.

There is the Mason–Dixon Line which is a boundary between Pennsilvania,Delaware,West Virginia,and Maryland. The company is the south to the Mason–Dixon Line,and sided with the Southern area which adopted the slavery,but when the Civil War brought about,the company suppoted the Northern area and played an important role as the gunpowder magazine for the Northern area then.

The history of breakthrough on the company of Dupont has been recorded in the Hayley Museun in the city of Wilmington,but it’s prosperity from the gunpowder,so some people recognize the tragedy and hypocrisy on the humankind from the record of the display on the museum.

Lots of furniture the Dupont…

No.321 18/08/05 02:41
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The State of Delaware.】

《The name of Dupont State is more fittable.》

There has been lots of furniture the Dupont collected in the Winterthur Museum,and it recalls the past luxury.

There is a splendid health resort of Varadero which takes about 20 minutes by car from the capital Havana of Cuba. It’s the vacation house which The Dupont developed before the Cuba Revolution. The green on the golf course spreads out from the garden of the health resort.Delaware,Dupont,and Cuba always appear together in my head ,the author said like that in the book.

The company of Dupont invested its profit in foreign companies actively and has grown up as a multinational corporation in earlier time.

A subsidiary company 子会社 which was founded in China opened a branch in Kobe in 1929. It was the first step for the advance into Japan.

Not only the gunpowder but chemical products which are connected with everyday life cellophane,plastic,artificial gum,nylon,polyester,and Teflon have been sought,and …

No.322 18/08/05 03:15
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The State of Delaware.】

…and the chemical products have been main ones at present.

A Teflon flying pan is hard to burn and to stick. Even if making an error,it wasn’t political fatal to the former Reagan,so they called him the President of Teflon,and the former Clinton President who went through scandal involving in woman and money was labeled the President of Teflon.

The connection of the Dupont Family with every field like politics,education,newspaper,and finance has deepened. While it makes a contribution to the prosperity to the local area,its profit always comes back to the Dupont Family.

The Delaware university has been founded in 1743,and it used to be argued whether it’s the university or a laboratory for the Dupont.

Speaking of the Dupont Family,it is,said the number of the Family is thousands,no one can grasp the number exactly. The Dupont Family is far from an union of monolithic 一枚岩. There hasn’t been the fight for the …

No.323 18/08/05 03:41
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The State of Delaware.】

There hasn’t been only the fight for the leadership within the family,but political strifes separated into the Democratic Party and Republican Party have broken out one after another.

The State has a nickname of the one of corporation. A company which establishes there and the records of the company is registered there,and its operation is developed in foreign countries is called the company of Delaware,for they are well treated like low corporation tax,so there has been lots of companies which are blessed with the benefit.

It’s the wisdom of the State which has poor resource so as to secure the source of revenue.

Some Japanese companies have its branches in Delaware,for the procedure for establishing the company is extremely easy and the staff in the company don’t have to stay in the State.

The capital of the State is Dover in the central part. Rehoboth Beach in the Southern area is the shortest course from …

No.324 18/08/05 04:12
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The State of Delaware.】

《The name of State Dupont is more fittable.》

The Rehoboth Beach is the shortest course from the Washington D.C. so it has a nickname of the capital in summer,but the seawater isn’t clean very much.

Miyagi prefecture has formed relationship with Delaware as sister,and the biggest interest in the Delaware is the companies advance there,for the State has advantageous system for the corporate body,so they call it the State for the corporation.

Neither indirect tax nor taxes for the assets are imposed,and an electric bill is lower by from 15 to 20 %than other States. Permission for advance of companies has been done promptly.

Financial institutions outside the State has learned to be treated well since 1981,so a Japanese major insurance company bought the insurance company in the State.

A Japanese city bank also established a paper company there,and the paper company was the base for raising opaque money.

【The State of Florida.】

《The souther most tip of …》

No.325 18/08/13 04:26
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The State of Florida.】

《The southern most tip of America where a hot wind attacks from the Caribbean Sea.》

Where is the southern most tip of America? When looking at a map,it’s the State of Texas and the State of Florida which come out southern more than any other States of America. It seems that the way of coming out is same,but Florida is the topography which confuses us.

The sea is dotted with lots of islands toward southern west from the southern end of the Florida peninsula,and the tip of the dotted islands is the southern most tip of America,it’s Key West.

The wind and waves,and the people arrived Florida from each country in Caribbean Sea in the past. Even the powder of drug has reached Florida recently.

Its name of the State means the feast of flowers in Spanish,but the author said he wanted to name it the land where a hot wind in the Caribbean Sea with a point of view on international relation of America.

The peninsula and Key West used to be connected with the …

No.326 18/08/13 04:57
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The State of Florida.】

《The southern most tip of America where a hot wind attacks from Caribbean Sea.》

The peninsula and the Key West used to be connected with the railway which expanded over the sea,but it was cut because of the big hurricane in 1953.

It’s the time of popularly priced car at present,so the railway has been abolished,but it was reborn as marine highway. They makes use of the foundation of the railway,connecting key Largo which is the nearest from the peninsula to the Key West with 42 bridges,and the railway has changed into the marine highway.

When driving for the Key West,the body of the car is sometimes shaken by the strong wind from south as if it were turned over.

When arriving the Key West and going to the southern most tip of the island,there is a house,and there is a monument,and there is an indication that it’s the place where is the southern most tip of America on the monument.

There is a lithographe on which the house like monument is engraved,said…

No.327 18/08/13 05:32
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The State of Florida】

《The southern most tip of America where hot wind attacks from the Caribbean Sea.》

The lithograph was based on bright orange,but it had atmosphere which makes us feel something lonely,the author said. There was no one in the lithograph. It’s just a bicycle which rested against the wall. There is an explanation of the house of the southern most tip on the lithograph.

After the Spanish explored the stretch of Florida in the 16th century,except for a short period,the Spanish established the rule there,but it was ceded to America in 1819. Until then the people who come there so as to salvage the wrecked ships or seeking treasures from Spain,Bahama,and Cuba gathered the Key Wes. There were even pirates among them.The museum which deals with the wrecked ship shows the remains of their dreams.

The monument of the southern most tip of America says it’s 90 miles to Havana the capital of Cuba. It takes an hour by car.

A house where Hemingway wrote his works…

No.328 18/08/13 18:27
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The State of Florida.】

《The southern most tip of America where hot wind attacks from the Caribbean Sea.》

A house where Hemingway wrote his works remains as museum in Key West. It’s the Spanish colonial style. There is other residence which Hemingway used in Havana,and it also becomes the museum.

The author said he visited both of the museums,stuffed animals which he shot down in Africa were decorated there.and there are bookshelves even in the restroom,plenty of books were lined on the bookshelves.

We can recognize the stretch of the place including Florida and Cuba used to be the single world. It seemed that Hemingway did willful creative activity,making a round trip between the two residences by yacht. Without having the surrounding,his works like the old man and the Sea or Islands in the stream would never be born.

People visited and things came to Florida with the hot wind from the Caribbean Sea. It has never changed both at present and in the ancient time.but the movement …

No.329 18/08/13 22:30
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The State of Florida.】

《The southeathern most tip of America where hot wind attacks from the Karribean sea》

…but the movement of the people and the thing were violent in the era of the Cold War between the East and the West,for after the Cuban revolution was accomplished by Castro,political refugees rushed to Florida from Cuba. The Cuban who was called golden refugees like a doctor and teacher reached more than 2 hundred thousand.

The Kennedy Government trained them and made them invade from the bay of Pigs into Cuba and tried to overthrow the Cuban government,but failed to do.

The political refugees gave up going back home and changed into parmanent residents,on the other hand the Soviet Union started to help Cuba,and it developed into the Cuban crisis of confrontation between America and Soviet with the nuclear weapon.

Miami which developed as health resort and tourist spot swallowed such the plenty of the Cuban that the city’s atmosphere changed into the Latin suddenly.

No.330 18/08/14 01:56
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The State of Florida.】

《The southeastern most tip of America where hot wind attacks from the Caribbean Sea.》

Miami has a nickname,northern Havana. They can listen to the rhythm of music of rumba and mambo,and enjoy drinking rum,and eating Cuban dish. They can visit the art museum of Cuban culture. There is a memorial tower for the victims in the Bay of the Pigs.

Except for the service industry and commerce,the Cuban who have found a position where they can use their ability to the full on the trade with the Central and South America,so it is said that the Cuban has rendered the most distinguished service.

One of Japanese staff who was engaged in the real estate and constructed buildings in the office said like the next. If thinking of Miami as a resort area,it’s in the wrong. If New York is a place to contact with Europe,and California is the one for Asia,Miami is also the place to contact with the Central and South America.

The Cuban who was on the rise on the economy paid …

No.331 18/08/18 11:56
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The State of Florida.】

《The southeastern most tip of America where hot wind attacks from the Caribbean Sea.》

The Cuban who was rise on the economy paid attention to the politics,it was natural. The union of the Cuban vote caused a mayor of the Puerto Rico in Miami in 1970,the mayor of the Cuban in 1981.

The Cuban was minority but it had influenced over others,and the African American people were majority but were driven into the weak on the economy. The friction and conflict between them frequently happened. It’s a new tendency. Crime on the drug had gone ahead with them.

Florida,Key West,and Miami are characterized by the Walt Disney World which is 35 kilometers to the southwest of Orland. When the Disney World was open in 1971,the total number of rooms in the hotels in Orland were about 5000,it became about 12.000 in the next year,and two years after it became 25.000.

The number of going into the kind of amusement park a year seems to reach 25 milllion in Japan 1990.

No.332 18/08/18 12:49
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The State of Florida.】

《The southerneast most tip of America where hot wind attacks from the Caribbean Sea.》

Needless to say,the boom of big scale of amusement park in Japan was situmulated by the Walt Disney World. It’s just the stuffed animal. A person is in it. Lots of grownups are absorbed in it. I can’t understand why.

There is the famous damp area of Everglades which is southern in the Florida peninsula. Countless vegetables and animals grew up there,and immense primitive world as if the earth had been created at the time used to spread in the past,but environmental disruption has been serious because of chaotic development and environmental pollution of industrial waste.

If wanting to recognize the situation,we have only to drive the Tamiami trail and Everglades Park.

Alligators and poisonous snakes live in the damp area. An American airplane of which passengers and crews of 109 made an emergency landing there in 1996. I find it terrible,but I’m not sure its detail at all.

No.333 18/08/18 13:34
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The State of Georgia】

《The southern empire which is familiar with us influenced all over the world.》

Margaret Michell wrote a novel,Gone with the Wind,of which background was the Civil War. The scene of the story was the Southern area of America. The author was born in Atlanta which is the capital of the State of Georgia.

The novel winned some glorious prizes and was made into a movie. Vivian Leigh who was a new face performed a part of Scarlet O’Hara,and after that she suddenly had been known as a good actress.

When going to the Grant Park in Atlanta City,we can see the three dimensional panorama,Cyclorama,in which Atlanta was gone up in flames dramatically reappeared.

To tell the truth,I’ve never been abroad,and I’ve never heard the cyclorama until now,so I have little knowledge on it. I’m wondering it’s a kind of an image of video. It is projected on the circular ceiling,maybe. Oh I’m afraid I may be in the wrong,if so I’m sorry about it.

The one which had gone with the wind…

No.334 18/08/18 14:08
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The State of Georgia.】

《The southern empire which is familiar with us has influenced all over the world.》

The one which had gone with the wind seems to be the value and culture of the southern state of the slavery and the style of the Southern life. Aftereffect on the slavery of the black people has still lingered effect in Georgia,on the other hand,prominent elite of the black people were born there.

Atlanta University was founded in 1865,and its aim is higher education for the black people.

King,Martin Luther who guided the movement for the right of the black people and winned the Nobel Prize for peace was born in Atlanta. He was a clergyman.

He organized the great march in Washington in 1963,and made a speech. He said,instead of the color of the skin,the children should be evaluate with its own personality. I want to my wish to be materialized. Its my dream. His remark won popularity.

Maynard Jackson was elected to the mayor of Atlanta as first black people in 1971,after…

No.335 18/08/18 16:58
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The State of Georgia.】

《The southern empire which is familiar them has influenced all over the world.》

…after that the administration of Atlanta city has mainly been done by the black people.

Andrew Young who often spoke for the feelings of the developing countries served under the Carter Democratic Party as an ambassador to the United Nations,and he was elected to the mayor of Atlanta in 1981. He was a black of a liberal statesman.

The Georgia is the largest State in the east to the Mississippi River,and is the nostalgic place for the America. George on my mind which Ray Charles of a soul singer of a black sings is the song for the State.

A mansion of a owner of a big plantation who used to handle lots of the black slaves,its white front column,the rocking chair which shook on the veranda,where a dog walked around and birds sing. The American seem to miss the scene.

It is 12.000 years ago when the human being residented there. When the Spanish arrived there for the first time…

No.336 18/08/18 17:25
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The State of Georgia】

《The southern empire which is familiar with them has influenced all over the world.》

When the Spanish arrived there for the first time as white people,the Native Indians lived in both the mountain area and the river area. After being a colony of direct control under England,the place joined in the United States in 1788.

The King of England,Georgia Ⅱ allowed to be the colony in 1732,the name of the State becomes Georgia. Its nickname is the State of Southern Empire. We can understand the pride of the central State which represents the Southern area of America.

The population of the State is almost occupied with the white and black people,and other races are a few. The population of the black people reached 47 % in 1880,but it dropped to 27 % in 1990,according to the national census,but as for Atlanta,the population of the black people is over 67 %,for there are plenty of the black people who have succeeded in the American society,and big companies which the…

No.337 18/08/18 18:00
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The State of Georgia.】

《The Southern Empire which is familiar with them has influenced all over the world.》

…and big companies owned by the black people are striking.

The State had been the inner citadel 牙城 for the Democratic Party during 100 years from the latter in the 19th century to after the World War II,but the member of the Republican Party was sent to the House of Representatives for the first time in 1964,the challenge from the Republican Party continues. It makes a recovery from the white people who fears the political stream of the liberal black.

The white labor in a farming village of the south and the small and medium city learned to vote the candidate from the Conservative party in a presidential election positively. Then violent clash between the liberal and the conservative,racists and the ones who claimed the right for the black people expands occurred,and social anxiety had been intensified.

Jimmy Carter became the governor of the State in 1971,and he adopted…

No.338 18/08/18 18:36
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The State of Georgia.】

《The southern empire which is familiar with them has influenced all over the world.》

…and Jimmy Carter adopted the policy of moderate racial integration and administrative reformation,and the social anxiety cooled down. He became the first President who was from Georgia,then the Vice–President,Walter Mondale,served as an ambassador in Japan from 1993 to 1996.

The Carter President was born in a lonely village,plains of which population was no more than 700. He used to manage a peanut plantation. The yield of the peanut in the state is higher than any other state in America.

When he visited Japan and talked with Japanese Prime Minister,Masayoshi Ohira for the first time. The Japanese Prime Minister said,“I was born in a poor peasant who made rice in Shikoku area.” When he started to talk the story of his life,the American President said,“I used to be a farmer in a little plantation of peanut.”

It is said after that they opened up to each other.

No.339 18/08/18 19:07
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The State of Georgia】

The story like a joke has spread over the Japanese people.

When Ronald Reagan who prevented Carter from being selected the President was holdiing the parade for the inauguration as President in Washington D.C. in 1981,Carter who lost in the election returned to Plains when raining. He was greeting the local people,putting up an umbrella.

The author seemed to watch the scene on the TV then. He said he can’t forget the desolate scene.

An image of poor state of agriculture had been firmly established,but from the latter of 1970s when the Carter governor which adopted the policy of racial integration,the elite of the white people leanred to come in the Georgia ,and the state has changed into the industrial area of Sunbelt.

The economic growth rate has caught up with the average of the whole America in 1980s,but there is obvious difference between the area of a big city…

No.340 18/08/19 09:33
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The State of Georgia】

…but there is obvious difference between the area of big city like Atlanta and a farming village.

Direct flights from Japan poured into Atlanta,the advance of Japanese companies has been remarkable. Its number is more than 300 in the whole state,even around Atlanta,it’s almost 200. “There are plenty of companies. Its number is next to California.” the office of JETRO in Atlanta emphasized like that.

The workforce is good and reasonable,there are a few labor disputes,in addition,the real estate and living expenses are also reasonable. The place is blessed with a good condition.

Atlanta Olympic was held at Atlanta in 1996. The bank of Atlanta Federal expected its economic effect was from $ 4 billion to 5 billion,but It won’t last so long. Employees who were engaged in retailing increaased temporally but the social structure and the area can’t be changed.

There are two…

No.341 18/08/19 10:20
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The State of Georgia】

There are two things which Atlanta has had impact on the world. The one is Coca Cola which has been sold in no less than 140 countries. And the other is the TV of CNN which a businessman in Atlanta,Ted Turner has started in 1980,especially the news casting of the CNN which has been 24 hours has demonstrated power which controls the recent international politics.

The golf tournament has been done in Augusta every year since 1934.

There used to be an old apartment house called dump in Atlanta. The word of the dump isn’t a good name very much,for it means a shabby house,or a dumping ground.

What should they handle the dump? The Atlanta Olympic was near at hand then,it became a problem. The place where Margaret Mitchell wrote her work,Gone with the wind,there. She also called the old apartment house the dump. If rebuilding the dump into a museum,it would cost $ 500 million.

No.342 18/08/19 11:57
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The State of Georgia.】

《The southern empire which is familiar with them has had influenced all over the world.》

However the economic world was cold to the proposal. Margaret said after her death,she wanted to burn the dump.

At the beginning of 1994,two bills of one dollar were sticked to the wall of the dump with the Scotch Tape,and its photograph was run at the local newspaper. The newspaper said it was shaking contribution in the wind. The old apartment was burnt and collapsed with the bills September in the same year.

Franklin Roosevelt who used to be the President suffered from polio used regularly the hot spring at the warm springs of the west in Georgia. He established the fund for the treatment of the polio.

【The State of Hawaii】

《The history of Japanese–American woven with miserable thing and political power.》

We the Japanese feel a sense of the more closeness to Hawaii than any other state in America. Hawaii exists in the memory and sensitivity of the Japanese with…

No.343 18/08/19 12:28
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The State of Hawaii.】

《The history of Japanese American woven with the miserable things and political power.》

Hawaii exists in the memory and sensitivity of the Japanese with the languid けだるい melody of Aloha Oe,but the place didn’t used to be familiar with us the Japanese in the beginning.

It was 1868 when the Japanes–American emigrants went to Hawaii for the first time. It’s the first year of the Meiji era. It’s 元年,so they were called ガンネンモノ in Hawaii then. They were pioneers who were filled with hardships.

They were tempted to go to Hawaii like that. “There are lots of snakes in Hawaii. They are sold at good price. There is no any other profitable job than it.”,so 153 Japanese people went from Yokohama to Hawaii in 1868.

However when reaching there,there were no snakes at all. They worked in the field of sugarcane 26 days a month,and its income was no more than $ 4. They had to work for three years there.

No.344 18/08/19 13:08
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The state of Hawaii.】

《The history of Japanese–American woven with miserable things and political power.》

They were crushed with grief so much that some of them committed suicide. When standing in the group of the cemetery of the Japanese at Kurtistown of Hawaii Island,it seems that the record of tears and sweat has been inscribed there. I can’t believe Honolulu which is filled with peaceful scenes with the Japanese,the author said like that.

The state alone is away from the continent. It’s an aggregate 集合体 of islands of 132 which lies in the North Pacific. The total area of 132 islands is smaller than Shikoku area a little.

Main islands are six. If saying from the bigger one,Hawaii,Maui,Oahu,Kauai,Molokai,Lanai,Niihau,and Kaho’olawe. All of them are result of a submarine volcano,the Mt.Mauna Loa of which height in the Hawaii island is about 4.000 meters is the biggest active volcano in the world.

Unexpectedly it snows around the summit of the Mt.Mauna Kea in the Hawaii Island…

No.345 18/08/19 13:41
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The state of Hawaii】

《The history of Japanese–American woven with miserable things and political power.》

…we can ski there.

The population of Hawaii was about 1.1 million in 1990. The white people accout for about 30 % of the population. It’s the only state where the white people is less than majority. The people which live in Asia or in the country which faces to the Pacific Ocean are about 60 %. The black people are 2.5 %.

Its tendency is conspicuous in the capital of the state,Honolulu. The population of the capital of the state is about three hundred thousand. The white people account for about 25 %,and the people of Asian and the Pacific Ocean is about 70 %. Four–fifths of the population in the whole state is in Oahu island.

Honolulu,Hiroshima city,and Naha city are sister cities. The stage where the Pacific war started in the Pearl Harbor,and its final stages were Hiroshima and Okinawa. There is deep thought of both the Japanese and America in the sister cities.

No.346 18/08/19 14:15
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The state of Hawaii.】

The oldest aborigines which arrived there with a canoe from South Pacific or Southeast Asia from 1.000 to 1.400 years ago. They were Polynesian ancestry. Those pure aborigines are over about 5.000 in 1990,and they have dispersed around little islands which are separated from the economy of Hawaiian economy. They are particular about the preservation of their cultural identity.

The people outside the Hawaii saw the place where the aborigines live for the first time in 1778. It was done by English mate 航海士,James Cook,his popular name is Captain Cook,though he was killed with the trouble of the aborigines in the next year,it was how the history of Hawaii changed.

Then hierarchical society had been maintained under a hereditary lord in the main Islands. After that the contact with other people who came from the outside world caused a big change in the pure culture.

No.347 18/08/19 14:43
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The state of Hawaii.】

The hierarchical society collapsed gradually,the population decreased by sickness like smallpox,tuberculosis,or venereal disease. Liquor and firearm changed the value and being way of the society into varied ones.

Kamehameha,one of lords in Hawaii island,expanded his influence little by little,and conquered Maui and Oahu island. He established Hawaiian kingdom in 1810,and he became the first king in the dynasty of Kamehameha. The dynasty continued five generations.The open of church of Protestant was allowed,and the propagation of Christianity was done then.

Kamehameha Ⅲ established the system of constitution of monarch 立憲君主制 in the first constitution. He opened a public school,opened the plantation of sugarcane,and published newspaper. He abolished feudal possession of the land,and allowed the private possession of the land.

Kamehameha Ⅳ introduced the Chinese as workforce…

No.348 18/08/19 15:12
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The state of Hawaii.】

Kamehameha Ⅳ introduced the Chinese as workforce for the sugarcane,and in the reign of Kamehameha Ⅴ the Japanese emigration to Hawaii started. Then succession of Kamehameha ended,and Kalakaua Ⅰ became the king. He visited Japan and met Meiji Emperor. His sister became the queen,then the kingdom of Hawaii was over.

She wrote the lyrics of the Aloha Oe,and she realized Hawaiian nationalism,but she gave up the throne by the pressure from America. Hawaiian Republic was established in the next year,it’s a bloodless coup by America. In fact there had been various intervenes from America side then.

With increase of the white people who managed the plantation of sugarcane,the relation between America and Hawaii became deep. An agreement that they guaranteed America as a market for sugar was concluded in 1876. With renew of the agreement,they promised that Pearl Harbor was loaned by…

No.349 18/08/19 15:54
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The state of Hawaii.】

《The history of Japanese–American wove with miserable things and political power.》

With renew of the agreement,they promised that Pearl Harbor was loaned by America.

America seemed to think that there was no reasonable lands any more in the western area,and declared disappearance of frontier line. America had reclaimed the vast Western Area thoroughly,so there was no land to reclaim in the western area. Then they turned their eyes to the Pacific Ocean and the Caribbean Sea far away.

America made war on Spain and won Philippine,Guam,and Puerto Rico,and made Spain renounce the right for Cuba. With background of the big expansion,America megered with Hawaii as the territory of America in 1900,in the form of receiving the request from the President.

After the World War Ⅱ in 1959,Hawaii joined the America as the fiftieth state. It’s the latest state in the U.S.A. America regarded Hawaii as an important place with a strategic point of view on the Cold War.

No.350 18/08/19 16:30
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The state of Hawaii.】

《The history of Japanese–American woven miserable things and political power.》

The tourist industry is the biggest source of revenue,the number of tourist a year is over 7 million. Military expenditure on the headquarters of the military on the Pacific Ocean has also supported the economy in the state.

The Democratic Party has been strong there. Two seats of the Upper House of the Federal has been occupied by the Democratic Party. One of them is Daniel Inoie who lost his right arm in the World War Ⅱ has been playing active part as Senator. He is the first Senator of Japanese American in the whole America since 1962.

George Ariyoshi was elected to the governor of the state in 1974. He was also the first governor of Japanese American in the whole American.

【The state of Idaho】

《Two kinds of political climates in the state of potato.》

When hearing the state of Idaho,except for a potato,what do we the Japanese think of? Aidaho,the famous potato,in the …

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

日記掲示板のスレ一覧

携帯日記を書いてみんなに公開しよう📓 ブログよりも簡単に今すぐ匿名の日記がかけます。

• レス新
  • 人気
  • スレ新
  • レス少
新しくスレを作成する