注目の話題
仕事の注意ってしたらダメなんでしょうか?
これはどうすべき、、?
結婚したら専業主婦になってほしいと言われた

Let's enjoy English! Ⅲ

レス500 HIT数 7966 あ+ あ-

燻し銀三( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )
18/03/04 13:18(更新日時)

As I've not have finished expressing what I've wanted to do,I'm going to build this new thread.🙋

I've wanted to express everything in English,but as trying to do,I've thought there are plenty of things which I don't think I want to describe in English,especially in regard with myself.😥

I'm not a criminal,and work at a factory with low salary,though to my sorrow it seems that I look eccentric a little,but I'm more eccentric than I've expected.😔

However,therefore I'm going to express myself in English here.If I were ordinary perfectly,I'd never continue studying English at all,but I can't blame anyone for it,and I want to be not condemned by anyone.It's just that it's my destiny.It cannot be helped.😒

By the way,to my surprise,the ones who look at my thread seem to increase gradually.I don't grasp why they do,though I feel happy for it,except for the one who tries to obstruct me.😃

I love English,but English is just one of languages which we speak.It may not be wonderful…💦

No.2194183 15/03/07 21:14(スレ作成日時)

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

No.451 17/12/10 10:06
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Preface】

However,the Prime Minister Shinzo Abe insisted that it’s an election on the House of Representatives which made the Prime Minister change by the judgement of nation and even if being defeated in the election on the Upper House,the Prime Minister doesn’t have to change. He remained in the Prime Minister and formed a new cabinet then.

However.he resigned as Prime Minister just as the new cabinet was formed October in 2007. He went into a hospital due to a poor health. All the Japanese people were flabbergasted at his irresponsibllity.

In the next,Yasuo Hokuda assumed the office of Prime Minister. He didn’t make the House of Representatives dissolve too though some people criticized,for without doing the election of the House of Representatives in which the nation’s opinion was reflected,the Prime Minister alone was changed,it was in the wrong.Far from it! He also resigned as Prime Minister October in 2008.

Even if the number of the members of the Liberal Democratic....

No.452 17/12/10 10:45
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Preface】

Even if the number of the members of the Liberal Democratic Party increased in the Hose of the Represntatives,the political party is minority in the Upper House,It’s the House of the Diet being controlled by different parties,what is called ねじれ国会,so the Prime Minister found it hard to do politics.

In addition,the situation surrounding the Prime Minister wasn’t so good. The percentage of those supporting the cabinet had been low,so Yasuo Hokuda thought like the next.

“Other new person should be the Prime MInister. After that when the percentage of supporting the cabinet is high,the general election should be done. If the LIberal Democratic Party wins in the election on the House of Representatives,it will mean that the nation also supports the Liberal Democratic Party”.

“As a result,the member of the Upper House will find it hard to object to the judgement of the members of the House of Represnetatives,so the politics will be easy to be done.” As a result the Aso.....

No.453 17/12/10 11:27
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Preface】

As a result,the Aso Cabinet was born. Everyone expected that the Prime Minister Aso would carry out the general election at once,but he couldn’t on account of the bankruptcy of Lehman Brothers,for the global economy fell into disorder owing to the bankruptcy of Lehman Brothers which was a major investment bank.

The Prime Minister Aso thought “I couldn’t carry out the general election in this situation. I must avoid a political blank and do my best so as to recover economy.” He didn’t make the House of Representatives dissolve too. Without listening to the opinion from the nation,the Prime Minister changed one after another.

In consequence,the percentage of those supporting the cabinet became low. To make matters worse,the Aso Cabinet thought“ if the House of Representatives dissolves,we’ll be defeated in the election,we can’t make the assembly dissolve at present.”,so the election was postponed more and more.

In the meantime lots of people began to criticize the....

No.454 17/12/16 02:33
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【What I’ve thought】

I’m afraid that I’ve suffered from asperger syndrome,it’s an autism without intellectual disorder though there seem to be sorts of the asperger syndrome. Some books say some flaws in the brain cause the syndrome. Does it mean that I’m a fool? I’m wondering.

We the asperger syndrome aren’t good at listening to other’s remarks. To make matters worse,I’m lacking a sense of unable to listening to other’s remarks. In addition,we aren’t good at understanding at unspoken agreement. While others understand something I alone can’t do it. If so,I should indicate I can’t do it clearly,but too embarrassed to do.

I’m wondering it’s a kind of handicap,but it’s hard to be recognized. I should apply as the asperger syndrome,but if I do,my income will absolute drop,so I need to work as the one with the normal health body,though my position is delicate a little. It seems that I’m in the border between a handicapped one and others with the normal health body,otherwise I …

No.455 17/12/16 03:17
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【What I’ve thought】

Otherwise,I can’t speak English at all,though whether or not my English is better is another matter.

I’m sure my mistake has caused lots of troubles around me when working in the factory,though I’ve done my best,it has no excuse,but what should I do?

However it doesn’t always mean that I want to complain it. I’m sure I can’t help it. If I say so,others always condemn I assume a defiant attitude 開き直る,but I’ve tried to improve myself for about a half century,but it’s never been good. To my sorrow it’s my destiny.

I’m sure I have the syndrome with me forever as long as I live. I’ve been in the syndrome but I’ve never wanted to be,it’s not my fault,no one understands me in the least,but I don’t mind it at all. I won’t be discouraged it at all. No one understands how I’ve been worried about it.

Even if I’m bitterly disappointed,if taking action with clenching my fist,I’m sure it’s all right, then without being able to take action,I’m not good at anything.

No.456 17/12/16 22:15
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Preface】

In the meantime,the former Prime Minister’s remarks were self-contradictory. For example,he said he used to be opposed to the postal privatization originally. Or while he established the Supplementary Payment Income system定額給付金制度,he said he wouldn’t accept it.

Moreover,heused to go for a drink to a high rank bar in a hotel or to a member ship one almost every day,so he was criticized again,for lacking the way of thinking of the common people. Then he counterargued.“Drinking at the bar in the hotel is reasonable.”,so the people felt hostile him more and more.

However,the member of the House of Representatives’ term of office approached the expiration,he said he made the House of Representative dissolve. The power to dissolve the House of Representatives belongs to the Prime Minister alone.

There used to be some Prime Minister whose term of office as the member of the House of Representatives expired and did a general election without making the House of Representatives.

No.457 17/12/24 11:58
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Preface】

Without being able to make the House of Represnetatives dissolve the former Prime Minister Takeo Miki expired its term of office and was forced to do the election. There was other former Prime minister who tried to dissolve but couldn't do because of an objection within the Liberal Democratic Party. It's Toshiki Kaifu.

Mr. Aso seemed to think like the next.“others must have thought that I couldn't make the assembly dissolve because of being lacking in my political ability.” On the other hand,he was actively disturbed by other his political members,who insisted that the Liberal Democratic Party would be defeated in the election if they did the election under control by Mr. Aso.

However we the nation can evaluate the coalition government of the Liberal Democratic Party and Komeito. What kind of things does each political party assert in an electral campaign? It is this time when we show our judgement,referring to the manifest.

No.458 17/12/24 12:41
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The former Prime Ministe,who made the House of the Representatives dissolve】

《Though the power of dissolving the assembly which belongs to Prime Minister was used,the ruling party was ousted from its post》

I've expressed this response in English,being based on a book of which title is 池上彰の政権交代がわかる!,which was published in 2009.

The House of the Represnetatives were dissolved in 2009. The moment the dissolution was settled some members in the assembly yelled,“Hurray!” Dissolving the House of the Representatives means that the members in the House of the Representatives are no longer the members. Why do they say,“Hurray!”?

There seem to be some opinions on it. When dissolving the Emperor says it. We should think it thankful,so then the members in the assembly say hurray.

As strengthening its resolution that it would return to the assembly after winning in an election,it says hurray,others say. On the contrary,giving up returning,and saying hurray,there seem to be another.

No.459 17/12/24 13:17
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The former Prime Minister,who made the House of Represntatives dissolve】

《Though the power of dissolving the assembly which belongs to Prime Minister was used,the ruling party was ousted from its place.》

In short there doesn't seem to be clear opinion on the hurray at all. Almost all of the people say and do due to the tradition.

There is the House of the Representatives and the House of Councils in the National Assembly. We call It two chamber system on account of the two Houses. The members in the National Assembly are elected by each election separately,and both of the members can check each other what they have done.

As to the members in the House of Councils,once being elected,it remains the member for 6 years. The House of Councils isn't dissolved in the middle of the term of the office. It's a consideration that the members can do their political jobs slowly and carefully.

On the other hand,the term of the House of Representatives is 4 years. It's dissolved before its…

No.460 17/12/29 09:42
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The former Prime Minister,who made the House of Representatives dissolve】

《Though the power of dissolving the House of Representatives belongs to the Prime Minister was used,the Ruling Party was ousted from its place》.

On the other hand,the term of the House of the Representativee is 4 years,it's usually dissolved before the term of a member in the assembly of office expires. The member’s term of office seldom expires.

When opposition party criticizesd severely what the Cabinet has done,the Prime Minister often decides whether or not he judges he should make the assembly dissolve,for then he asks the nation which is right,the way of the Cabinet or the assertion of the opposition party?

After that an election will be done,then if the ruling party which supports the Cabinet wins,it means that the nation supports what the Cabinet had done. Contrary on it,if the opposition party wins,it means that the nation refuses what the Cabinet had done.

Once being a Prime Minister,it is…

No.461 17/12/29 10:16
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The former Prime Minister,who made the assembly resolve】

《Though the power of dissolving the assembly belongs to the Prime Minister was used,the Ruling Party was ousted from its place》

It is said that once being the Prime Minister,it wants to make the assembly dissolve at least once,for without dissolving the assembly resigning as Prime Minister,the nation is apt to evaluate that the Prime Minister had no influence.

The member’s term of the House of Representatiives of office expired at the beginning October. Without dissolving the assembly,the election for the House of Representatives was done,but it seemed that the former Aso Prime Minister wanted to make the assembly dissolve,for the Prime Minister alone can do,and as for its result,all of us have understood well.

【What is manifesto?】

《It's a pledge by political power. In short it's a promise which a political party announces for the nation.》

“If being elected to a Diet member,I’ll carry out this wonderful policy!”…

No.462 17/12/29 10:16
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The former Prime Minister,who made the assembly resolve】

《Though the power of dissolving the assembly belongs to the Prime Minister was used,the Ruling Party was ousted from its place》

It is said that once being the Prime Minister,it wants to make the assembly dissolve at least once,for without dissolving the assembly resigning as Prime Minister,the nation is apt to evaluate that the Prime Minister had no influence.

The member’s term of the House of Representatiives of office expired at the beginning October. Without dissolving the assembly,the election for the House of Representatives was done,but it seemed that the former Aso Prime Minister wanted to make the assembly dissolve,for the Prime Minister alone can do,and as for its result,all of us have understood well.

【What is manifesto?】

《It's a pledge by political power. In short it's a promise which a political party announces for the nation.》

“If being elected to a Diet member,I’ll carry out this wonderful policy!”…

No.463 17/12/29 11:25
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【What's the manifesto?】

《It's a pledge by political power. In it's a promise which a political party announces for the nation》

“If being elected to a Diet member,I’ll carry out this wonderful policy for all of you!” some candidates say like that. We call it a pledge. It means an official promise,but some of them are just that they frequently enumerate unrealizable policies practically. As a result the pledge for the election had learned to be used as a simile たとえ which isn't reliable at all. It makes no sense.

As a result voices in which the political parties should promise realizable things alone strengthened,the word of manifesto has become familiar with us.

Manifesto means an announcement in Italy language. The Labor Party proclaimed in a general election in the U.K.in 1997 and it was favorably received.

It seems that the manifesto has been translated into a pledge by political power in Japan.it’s promise that “if coming into power,our political party will carry it out ”

No.464 17/12/29 22:40
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【What's the manifesto?】

《It's a pledge by political power. It's a promise in which a political party announces for the nation》

When an election starts,each political party can print each original manifesto and deliver it to the nation at the place where the candidate makes speech for the election.

As to the former pledge,the political parties used to tend to announce everything,it was all right,even if they couldn't carry it out. On the other hand,the political parties have to announce something which they can carry out with regard to the manifesto. Moreover they have to do it concretely. They need to make its time when they carry out their manifesto clear.

For example,if wanting to enrich the school education,or to increase the pension which the nation can receive,the political parties need plenty of money,so they have to show its amount money clear,besides they have to show the nation the place where they can get the money clear.

Even if the political parties can show the…

No.465 17/12/29 22:40
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【What's the manifesto?】

《It's a pledge by political power. It's a promise in which a political party announces for the nation》

When an election starts,each political party can print each original manifesto and deliver it to the nation at the place where the candidate makes speech for the election.

As to the former pledge,the political parties used to tend to announce everything,it was all right,even if they couldn't carry it out. On the other hand,the political parties have to announce something which they can carry out with regard to the manifesto. Moreover they have to do it concretely. They need to make its time when they carry out their manifesto clear.

For example,if wanting to enrich the school education,or to increase the pension which the nation can receive,the political parties need plenty of money,so they have to show its amount money clear,besides they have to show the nation the place where they can get the money clear.

Even if the political parties can show the…

No.466 17/12/31 10:31
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【What's a manifesto?】

Even if the political party can show the nation a rose colored promise,it has no money to accomplish the policy,it'll be meaningless.

In short,in the content of the manifesto in which the political party makes promise to the nation,the political party must indicate a concrete number of the amount of money clearly. If the concrete number is written in the manifesto, when the political party comes into power and the party leader becomes the Prime Minister,the nation will be able to make sure whether or not the content of the manifesto is carried out later.

In short the nation can inspect how much the pledge is carried out in the manifesto for itself later. After announced the manifesto and an election was over,the Labor Party in the U.K. announced in detailed how much the content of the manifesto was carried out,and which one wasn't carried out to the nation.

No.467 17/12/31 11:10
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【What is a manifesto?】

《It's a pledge by political power. It's a promise in which a political party announces for the nation.》

When looking at the manifesto,the British nation can evaluate what the Labor Party has done.

As a result,without showing concrete number of the amount of the money nor fixing a term by when it must be carried out,we can't call it the manifesto a bit.

Even after the election was over,without throwing away the manifesto,and setting it aside,eligible voters make sure how much the political party could carry out its pledge. It's necessary.

【The former Prime Minister Aso couldn't do the personal matters in the Liberal Democratic Party】

《As trying to change the main member,it repelled the other members in the political party》

Two Ministers resigned in the Aso Cabinet in 2009. The one was the former Nakagawa Minister. He disgraced himself 醜態 at a press conference in Rome. The other one was the former Hatoyama Minister. He tried to make the President of the…

No.468 17/12/31 12:47
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The former Prime Minister Aso couldn't do the personal matters in the Liberal Democratic Party】

《As trying to change the main member,it repelled the other members in the political party》

The former Hatoyama Minister tried to make the president of the Nippon Yusei resign,but instead of the president,the Prime Minister made Hatoyama resign. Other Ministers held the jobs which were assigned to the resigned Ministers.

Then the Ministers who held other jobs were too heavy burden,so two Ministers were supposed to be chosen newly,then there were voices that the chief secretary also should be changed September,for the election for the House of Representatives was near at hand,it would to be done October.

An election is a conflict between the political parties. When starting electoral campaigns,representatives of each political party debate on TV programs. Mr.Aso who was the leader in the political party would attend a TV debate,but he was the Prime Minister. He was too busy to do,so…

No.469 17/12/31 12:47
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

The former Hatoyama Minister tried to make the president of the Nippon Yusei resign,but instead of the president,the Prime Minister made Hatoyama resign. Other Ministers held the jobs which were assigned to the resigned Ministers.

Then the Ministers who held other jobs were too heavy burden,so two Ministers were supposed to be chosen newly,then there were voices that the chief secretary also should be changed September,for the election for the House of Representatives was near at hand,it would to be done October.

An election is a conflict between the political parties. When starting electoral campaigns,representatives of each political party debate on TV programs. Mr.Aso who was the leader in the political party would attend a TV debate,but he was the Prime Minister. He was too busy to do,so…

No.470 17/12/31 13:22
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《The Chief Secretary plays an important role in an election》

By the way,I've tended to contribute the same response repeatedly. I'm sure I have to watch out.

The former Prime Minister Aso was too busy to attend the TV debate,so instead,the Chief Secretary which was usually ranked the second place in the political party,Mr. Hosoda, would often do.

Allowing for the balance,if the Liberal Democratic Party made the Chief Secretary attend,other political party would. The Chief Secretary in the Democratic Party of Japan,Mr.Okada was a powerful enemy for the Liberal Democratic Party,for he was good at debating. Without making the one who was proficient in debate,the Liberal Democratic Party would be disadvantageous.

As a result there were voices that Mr.Hosoda would be talked down by Mr.Okada,so there was a movement that changing the one who was charged in the Chief Secretary into other one.

No.471 17/12/31 14:40
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The former Prime Minister Aso couldn't do personal matters in the Liberal Democratic Party】

《The Chief Secretary plays an important role in an election》

It's the movement over the personal matters in the political party,but there were voices that other members objected to within the Liberal Democratic Party.“Changing the one who is in charge of the Chief Secretary into other one just before the election? What is he thinking about?”others said like that.

“If Mr.Aso remained in the Prime Minister,and did the election,the Liberal Democratic Party would be defeated.”some members in the Liberal Democratic Party thought like that. Moreover they insisted that they should change the leader in the Liberal Democratic Party into other one.

As a result,without doing the personal matter within the political party,the former Prime Minister added new Ministers alone. Mr.Aso thought he tried to bring in new Ministers in the Cabinet and to change the personal matters and to tackle the election…

No.472 18/01/02 01:08
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The former Hatoyama Minister of Home Affairs resigned due to an issue on the president of Nippon Yusei】

《Mr.Hatoyama resigned as Minister of Home Affairs in 2009,for he couldn't accept the one who took up the president in Nippon Yusei.》

Mr.Aso thought he tried to bring in new Ministers in the Cabinet and to change the personal matters and to tackle the election,but the objection within the political party prevented him from doing the personal matters,so the power which supported the Aso Cabinet became weaker so much.

Aso Prime Minister removed Hatoyama Minister of Home Affairs in 2009 on account of what is called かんぽの宿 and illegal act on the postal service.

The parent company of a company which does the work on the post offices and postal saving is Nippon Yusei Inc. it used to be under government management,but it has changed into a private enterprise when Mr.Koizumi was the Prime Minister. We call it privatization.

As to improving service,being managed by a private enterprise…

No.473 18/01/02 01:43
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The former Hatoyama Minister of Home Affairs resigned owing to an issue on the president of the Nippon Yusei】

《Mr.Hatoyama resigned as Minister of Home Affairs in 2009,for he couldn't accept the one who took up the president in the Nippon Yusei》

Being managed by a private company is better than a state-operated company in which the government frequently interferes so as to improve service for the nation,the Koizumi Cabinet seemed to think like that.

Then post offices managed lots of hotels named かんぽの宿. The government decided to sell the hotels to a real estate agent with low price,but some people raised an objection like the next.“The hotels are fortune for the nation. If selling the fortune with low price,it's in the wrong,isn't it?”

There is a postal system in which groups of handicapped people can make use with low price. There had been some groups which didn't have anything to do with the handicapped people made bad use of the postal system. It had come to light then.

No.474 18/01/02 02:14
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The forme Hatoyama Minister of Home Affairs resigned on account of an issue of the Nippon Yusei】

《The former Hatoyama Minister demanded that the president in the Nippon Yusei resign》

Mr.Hatoyama insisted that the president should take responsibility for the issue and resign,for the general meeting of stockholders of the Nippon Yuusei was to be opened before long,but the president planned to remain its post,so the Minister objected to it.

The Nippon Yuusei is a joint-stock company 株式会社,so stockholders have influence over the issue on the company. Important things like choosing the president is fixed in the general meeting of stockholders.

The Nippon Yuusei became the private enterprise,but its stocks weren't sold in public. It used to be the government management.so its stockholder was the Japanese government then. The one who attended to the general meeting of stockholders as representative for the nation was Minister of Treasury,who was in charge of the fortune of the nation.

No.475 18/01/03 02:09
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The former Hatoyama Minister of Home Affairs resigned owing to an issue on the president of the Nippon Yuusei】

《The former Hatoyama Minister demanded that the president of the Nippon Yuusei should resign》

Then the former Minister of Treasury planed that the president remained its position,for the former Minister of Treasury thought that the government should not interfere in the management in the private enterprise.

On the other hand the Minister of Home Affairs originally oversaw the post office. Whether a thing which was decided in the general meeting of stockholders was approved or not depended on the judgement of the Minister of Home Affairs,and Mr.Hatoyama said he didn't allow the president to be in the Nippon Yuusei.

There seemed to be a fear that while one Minister allowed a thing and other Minister didn't. Both of the Ministers were in the Aso Cabinet,but they disagreed. We call it disagreement in the Cabinet,and it shouldn't have been done. Mr.Aso decided he made Mr.…

No.476 18/01/03 02:52
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【What was the problem on what is called かんぽの宿?】

《There was voice that valuable hotels were gathering together and being sold with low price was in the wrong》

Mr.Aso decided he made the Minister of Home Affairs resign.

By the way,the かんぽ is an abbreviation of 簡易保険,which is postal life insurance. It's a life insurance kept by post office. Everybody becomes its member easily. When the one who became the member was dead,its insurance money would be paid. There were some hotels which the one who became the members could make use of. It's what is called かんぽの宿.

The ones who became the members of the postal life insurance paid the insurance money. The post office used the insurance money and built the hotels each place all over Japan. They are the かんぽの宿,which was born with an idea that feeling relaxed and taking the hot spring bath made the life span long.

The post office used to be originally the nation’s company,but it was privatized in 2007. We call it postal privatization 郵政民営化.

No.477 18/01/03 03:35
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【What was the problem on what is called かんぽの宿?》

《There was voice that valuable hotels were gathering together and being sold with low price,which was in the wrong》

Some new companies like 郵貯銀行 which handles postal,savings.and かんぽ生命保険 which deals with postal life insurance have been born under the parent company called Nippon Yuusei.

The かんぽ生命保険 was separated from the post office and became a private insurance company,so the company has to obey a law of life insurance. The law provides that the insurance company limited to do business on insurance alone. For example,if trying to manage a hotel and failing to do it,it'll have bad influence over the business of life insurance.

In short,being a private life insurance company prevents it from managing the かんぽの宿,so the parent company of Nippon Yuusei undertook the job. After that even if without being the members in the postal life insurance,everybody can learn to take advantage of the かんぽの宿,however if the Nippon Yuusei was going on …

No.478 18/01/04 10:23
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【What is the problem on what is called かんぽの宿?】

《There was voice that the valuable hotels were gathered together and were sold with low price,which was in the wrong.》

However if the Nippon Yuusei was going on keeping was something wrong,so the government should decide whether it sell the institutions or it do away with them until 2012. As a result the plan that all the institutions of the かんぽの宿 including its company houses were gathered together and were sold out to a real estate agent of Orix was decided. Its price was about 10 billion yen.

The Nippon Yuusei was a joint-stock company 株式会社 but it didn't become a private enterprise completely,if selling its institutions like かんぽの宿, the Minister of Home Affairs need to permit it. When the plan that the institutions were sold out was announced,the Minister of Home Affairs held off the plan.

When calculating the price of each institution one by one and adding them,the institutions should be sold higher than about 10 billion yen…

No.479 18/01/04 11:02
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《There were voices that valuable hotels were gathered together and were sold out with low prices,which was in the wrong 》

The head of the Orix group was the member of the Diet who considered whether or not the postal privatization should be done. He insisted that the postal privatization should be done,and when the privitazation came true,he tried to buy the group of かんぽの宿. It's strange,it's in the wrong. Some people said like that.

On the other hand the Nippon Yuusei said like the next.

The かんぽの宿 has shown a loss,so if being sold by about 10 billion yen,it'll be profitable. There are other institutions which won't be able to be sold out with single one alone in local areas,but if adding them to other institutions,it'll be able to be sold out,but without being given permission from the Minister of Home Affairs,it can't be sold out.

As a result the Nippon Yuusei stopped the plan and investigated again whether or not the plan was set…

No.480 18/01/04 11:40
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《There were voices that valuable hotels were gathered together and were sold out with low price,which was in the wrong》

The Nippon Yuusei stopped the plan once and decided to investigate again whether or not the plan was set up correctly. The かんぽの宿 was originally established by the premium 保険料 the one who became the member of the postal life insurance,so whether or not the institutions are sold with reasonable price is an important issue.

By the way,how did the important issue come to an end? It seems that no one said on it lately. Isn't it the important issue? Oh! I've also had little knowledge on the かんぽの宿 until now,so I can't say proudly.

【The delegate of the Democratic Party of Japan,Ichiro Ozawa resigned】

《The delegate of Ichiro Ozawa whose secretary was arrested because of an issue on political fund resigned.》

It seems that no one has never said even his name lately…

The Liberal Democratic Party have had plenty of members…

No.481 18/01/07 16:51
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The delegate of Democratic Party of Japan,Ichiro Ozawa resigned】

《The delegate of Ichiro Ozawa whose of secretary was arrested because of an issue on political issue resigned.》

The LIberal Democratic Party have had such the plenty of members of the Diet,all of almost of its leaders become the Prime Minister. As to the number of the Diet members,it's the largest political party in Japan,and the Democratic Party of Japan is the second,and its delegate of the Democratic Party of Japan,Ichiro Ozawa resigned from the delegate in 2009.

“Without being united,the Democratic Party of Japan won't win in the next election,but the Democratic Party of Japan prevents me from winning,so I'm going to resign for the winning of the political party.” Mr.Ozawa said why he resigned,though I've never heard of his name lately on the report of Mass Media.

However he actually seemed to take responsibility for the arrest of his secretary who was arrested and indicted for charged with an issue on…

No.482 18/01/07 17:26
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The delegate of Democratic Party of Japan,Ichiro Ozawa resigned】

《There was doubt that his secretary’s repoar was a lie.》

However he seemed to take responsibility for of his secretary who was arrested and was indicted with charge on the issue of political fund,but Mr.Ozawa had been saying,“I've never violated Japanese law”in relation to the arrest of his secretary,so he didn't seem to be able to say he took responsibility for it,

His secretary was accused of the next crime. He managed the political fund for Mr.Ozawa and recorded it. He received about 3.5 million yen from a construction company,but he reported like the next,“I received the money as political fund from a political group made of the former employees of the construction company.”

The secretary was arrested because his report wasn't true,but it seemed that the construction company thought it would be profitable for the company if it gave the money to the political party to which Mr.Ozawa belonged,but if it became…

No.483 18/01/07 18:00
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The Democratic Party of Japan,Ichiro Ozawa,resigned】

《There was doubt that his secretary’s report was lie》

But if it was exposed to the light,it would be a problem,so the construction company handed over the money to the former employees and made the political group establish,and made the former employees hand over the money to the political group to which Mr.Ozawa belonged.

《The criticism against Mr.Ozawa heightened》

Even if his secretary was arrested and indicted,Mr.Ozawa didn't seem to be worried at all.“We've never violated the laws. The Tokyo Distric Public Prosecutor’s Office’s investigation is in the wrong!” He criticized like that and he didn't try to resign the delegate at all.

However lots of people thought that Mr.Ozawa should resigned from the delegate in the opinion poll,and supporting percentage for the Democratic Party of Japan began to drop. Contrary to it,the supporting percentage for the Prime Minister Aso which had been low until then began to rise then.

No.484 18/01/28 18:25
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【A secretary for Ozawa representative of the Democratic Party of Japan was arrested.】

《The doubt that he wrote a lie on the report of the political fund and accepted illegal political donation》

The members of the Democratic Party of Japan were impatient and began to think that they couldn't win in the next election,and said that Ozawa representative should resign,in addition,it was said that disadvantageous storied appeared against Ozawa Representative in the trial for the secretary,so the members of the Democratic Party of Japan seemed to think that Ozawa Representative should resign.

The secretary was arrested March in 2009 because of the suspicion of violation against the Political Fund Control Law.

It costs lots of money when the members in National Assembly search something for their political tasks and make their local people be known on the tasks on the National Assembly. We call the money which is spent on the activities political fund.

It seems to be hard for statesmen…

No.485 18/01/28 18:58
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【A secretary of Ozawa Representative of the Democratic Party of Japan was arrested】

《It's a suspicion that he wrote lies the report on the political fund and accepted illegal political donation.》

It seems to be hard for statesmen to gather political fund,so some companies offer the political fund for the statesmen. We call it political donation.

If some enterprises offer a large amount of political donation,the statesmen who accepted the political donation tend to accept the requests from the enterprises. As a result, the statesmen may make laws which is profitable for the enterprises or make public offices work which is advantageous for the enterprises alone.

The Political Fund Control Law prevents the statesmen from doing the unjust things. The statesmen can establish a group which controls the political fund and the statesmen can accept the political fund from the group,but any enterprises can't offer political fund for the group direct.

The statesmen must make clear on the…

No.486 18/01/28 19:26
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【A secretary of Ozawa Representative of the Democratic Party of Japan was arrested.】

《A suspicion that the secretary wrote lies report on the political fund and accept illegal political donation.》

The statesmen must make clear on the money which they accepted so as to be overseen whether or not the political fund has been done legally and they have to report earnings and expenditure on the political donation for the public office.

The author said like the next in the book. “To be exact,the law isn't 政治資金規制法, but 政治資金規正法. Without controlling it,we intend to make the statesmen accept the political donation legally and spend it.”,but my electrical dictionary makes use for the word of 規制. I'm not sure which is right.

《Actually,it's the political donation from Nishimatsu construction firm.》

The firm called Nishimatsu construction thought it tried to offer political donation to Ozawa Representative of Democratic Party of Japan,but any company can't offer political donation to the …

No.487 18/02/04 12:35
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【A secretary of Ozawa Representative of the Democratic Party of Japan was arrested.】

《Actually,it's a political donation from Nishimatsu construction firm.》

Any company can't offer any political donation direct to the group which is in charge of controlling the political fund,but a political organization can do,so the construction firm adopted the form as if it had been the political donation from the political organization.

Two kinds of political organizations were established,and the executives in the construction firm paid the membership fee to the political organizations,and the political organizations handed over the money to the group who was in charge of controlling money for Ozawa representative. Sum of the political donation was about 2.1 million yen.

On the other hand,as for the money which the executives shouldered the membership fees,the construction firm paid them more than their bonus from the construction firm.

In short,in fact it was the political donation…

No.488 18/02/04 14:36
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《The president of a firm called Nishimatsu construction was convicted.》

In short,in fact it's a political donation from the Nishimatsu Construction firm,but it was against a law,so the executives adopted the form the donation from the political organizations,and the secretary of Ozawa representative who accepted the donation recognized it,but the secretary made a false report to the public office. The suspicion on the secretary was like the one.

Why did the Nishimatsu construction firm donate the political contribution to Ozawa representative? Needless to say a doubt that the construction firm asked something guilty for Ozawa Representative in secret appeared.

On the other hand Ozawa Representative declared that he had done nothing guilty. Then if an election was done,the Democratic Party of Japan would win the election,and there was high possibility that he became the Prime Minister in Japan,but …

No.489 18/02/05 00:04
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【A secretary of Ozawa representative of the Democratic Party of Japan was arrested.】

《The president of Nishimatsu construction firm was convicted.》

Then if an election was done,the Democratic Party of Japan would win the election and there was high possibility that Ozawa Representative became the Prime Minister in Japan,but then the Tokyo local District Public Prosecutor’s Office arrested Ozawa Representative’s secretary,for the authority tried to make him fall in the estimation of statesman,Ozawa Representative criticized like that.

The former president of the Nishimatsu construction firm offered the political fund and was charged with violation against the Political Funds Control Law. He was sentenced to 1 year and 4 months’ imprisonment with 3 years’ suspension of sentence from the Tokyo district court.

I'm wondering if everyone has already forget the former Ozawa Representative,for the book was written in 2009,about a decade ago. Ten years make an epoch 10年ひと昔…

No.490 18/02/11 10:15
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【They called him a drunk minister.】

《When being drunken,if showing up in public,it is very shameful of them in the West.》

As Shoichi Nakagawa who was in charge of the Minister of Finance seemed to be half conscious at a press conference in Rome February in 2009,foreign media reported he was drunken,so the minister resigned. It was unclear whether or not he was drunken,but he drank not only at the previous night but at lunchtime of that day of the press conference. When being drunken and turning up in public,they find it very embarrassed in the Occident.

The conference at which the minister attended was was what is called G7,which was held at Rome in Italy. The G7 is an abbreviation of Group of 7. The Ministers of Finance and presidents of central banks in 7 developed countries gather and discuss on the global economy at the conference. Then the president of the Japanese central bank was also present at the conference.

Then financial instability had spread all over the world and…

No.491 18/02/11 10:57
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【They called him a drunken minister.】

《When being drunken and if turning up in public,it is very shameful of them in the Occident.》

Then the financial instability had spread all over the world and the global economy had fallen into serious depression after the bankruptcy of the investment bank,Lehman Brothers. What should they do so as to improve the grave situation? The representatives in developed countries gathered and discussed on the way out of the present difficulty at the conference.

That was why the conference was very vital one. Lots of reporters gathered from throughout the world so as to cover and paid attention to the conference in order to know what kinds of things were discussed actually,and what kinds of things were decided at the conference.

Then the Japanese minister turned up as if he had been very drunken,so the foreign media reported he was a drunken minister.

《Did he drink with medicine?》

The minister said he took a cold medicine too much,but he seemed…

No.492 18/02/11 12:58
名無し492 

The late Shouichi Nakagawa

No.493 18/02/17 04:57
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《Did he drink with medicine?》

As to the last comment of this thread,I made a mistake,for I shouldn't have made such a short comment. I'm sure I lost one thread. To my sorrow,I can't recognize it until now. Do I become senile?

Nakagawa minister said that he had cold and took a medicine for cold too much but he drank too much the previous night of the press conference,in addition he seemed to drink a glass of wine a little at lunchtime just before the press conference.

If taking a medicine with liquor,it frequently works too much and we are only half conscious,so he shouldn't have taken the medicine with liquor in the occasion of the important meeting.

To make matters worse,the minister loved drinking so much that he would frequently drink,so even if he made an excuse,“I'm not drunken.”,almost of anyone didn't trust in him. As a result others said,“When showing up at the press conference,he was drunken.”

Even if it's an official place,it's …

No.494 18/02/17 05:40
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《When being drunken,no one should turn up in front of others.》

Even if it's an official place and he was the minister,it's just that he was drunken,but it seemed that everyone condemned him for that. Why?

We often see an official worker who is drunken on its way back home at night in Japan. When drinking and showing up in front of others,it isn't shameful of us in the least in Japan,but it is in the Occident.

There are plenty of the Occidents who are easy to break down the liquor in the body. Even if they drink,the Occident can't be easily drunken like the Japnese. To begin with,when being drunken so much,if showing up in front of others then,they find it shameful very much.

Lots of the Occident seem to drink wine at lunchtime frequently,but few people walk with unsteady in official place then. In short Japan is different from the Occident on the idea of the liquor,so they make fun of Nakagawa minister in a news program oversea,they called…

No.495 18/02/17 09:40
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《When being drunken,no one should turn up in front of others.》

As for the one who is engaged in an important duty,especially a statesman,without being able to control its physical condition,others criticize it,“Without being able to controlling itself,it can't control its nation.”

The minister seemed to be drunken clearly at the press conference,but none of the Japanese reporters asked him on any question on his physical condition,for the Japanese reporters were always get used to seeing him being drunken so much that they didn't like feeling asking him,foreign people criticized the Japnese reporters like that.

As the press conference was broadcast as it was,even the reporters who were close to the minister stood by and watched the minister ended up being criticizing. We have been in the time just now.

【The reformation on the system of official employees.】

《Appointment of a retiring government official to an important post in an industry …》

No.496 18/03/04 08:44
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《Appointment of a retiring government official to an important post in an industry controlled by his former ministry is 天下りabolished and a new rule for getting a new job is established.》

The appointment of a retiring governmet official to an importatnt post in an industry controlled by his former industry had been always to apt to be a question,but it would be abolished and a system of introduction of getting a new job again for a former government official is the reformation on the system of official employees.

How and when would the reformation be carried out? Its work schedule has been set up February in 2009. There are the people who retires from a government office like the Ministry of Agriculture,Forestry,and Fisheries or other Ministry of Land,Infrastructure,and Transport.

They get a job in a company which receives directions from the official government as an executive. It’s the appointment of a retiring government …

No.497 18/03/04 09:28
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《The appointment of a retiring government official to an important post in an industry controlled by his former ministry is abolished and a new rule for a getting job has been established.》

The government office is as if it were the heaven for the people who are in the company which receives direction from the government office. When they enter in a private enterprise,other feel as if they got out of the heaven,so the phrase was born,though the noble-minded people who live in the heaven won’t take or receive bribe at all,I’m sure.

There is an examination to be a national civil service personnel. The ones who passed the hardest exam are adopted in the central government office. They will be promoted rapidly,but there had been custom like the next.

When the one becomes an administrative vice-minister in a ministry,the others who entered in the ministry at the same period resign,for the human relations becomes strained so much …

No.498 18/03/04 10:07
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《The appointment of a retiring government official to an important post in an industry controlled by its former ministry is abolished and a new rule for getting a new job is established.》

…for the human relations become strain so much,for the administrative vice-minister finds it hard to do his job because of the others at the same period are its subordinates. Then the companit’s which the ones resign the ministry halfway enter becomes an issue.

The government office used to introduce the ones who resigned the ministry a new place where they work again. They were companies which receive direction or subsidy from the government office. It means that the government office offered lots of subsidy or aid so as to prevent the companies from going bankrupt.

In short,the ones offer the excessive aids and subsidy have wanted to enter the companies in the future,so if the companies go bankrupt,they would be in difficulty. As a result…

No.499 18/03/04 12:23
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《Appointment of a retiring government official to an important post in an industry controlled by its former ministry.》

As a result,the government office had learned to show undue partiality to 依怙贔屓 a specific company. The system which prevents the undue partiality is the reformation on the system of official employees,but if the government office introduces a new job,the former civil servants tend to get a job in the specific company,so a new organization has been established,through which the whole government official gets job again.

《What’s is called 渡りis also stopped.》

What is called 渡り became a subject which should be resolved like the wrong appointment. I should express the phrase of 天下り in English exactly,but it’s too long and complicated to do,so I make it a rule to abbreviate it.

What’s the 渡り ? It’s a former civil servant who did the wrong appointment,it means 天下り,moved to other company. It’s repeated. It resembles …

No.500 18/03/04 13:18
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《What is called 渡り is also stopped.》

It resembles a migratory bird,so we call it 渡り. If adopting the way,whenever resigning a company,it can receive retirement money. Some of them received the retirement money of which total amount is no less than ¥millions,and they seemed to be usual.It was so impatial and was lacking in common decency that what is called 渡り was also stopped.

At present each government office had adopted its staff separately. Then the national civil service should have been the one who serves the whole nation,but it had thought over the profit alone on its own government office. Some people criticized like that.

As a result an organization which adopted the whole national public servant or is in charge of the personnel matters. The organization lumped them together. The organization could decide on the personal changes on the national public service,so the personal changes among different government offices …

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

日記掲示板のスレ一覧

携帯日記を書いてみんなに公開しよう📓 ブログよりも簡単に今すぐ匿名の日記がかけます。

• レス新
  • 人気
  • スレ新
  • レス少
新しくスレを作成する