ピアノが弾けるは天才
一人ぼっちになったシングル母
コンビニ店員、怖い

Science,English,and math Ⅱ

レス500 HIT数 5825 あ+ あ-

燻し銀三( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )
19/02/13 18:26(更新日時)

【Science,English,and math Ⅱ】

I'm going to start a new thread from now on. It seems that the description on the book of which title,『トリセツ.カラダ』will be over befere long,so after that I'll express on the math,I hope so.

I've wanted to be a splendid English speaker someday,so I've expressed some of English thread,but I'm afraid I find it hard that my hope comes true,but I won't give up,for it seems that I love English.

There are lots of things which I don't know in the world,so I've wanted to express the unknown world for me as much as I can.

No.2441339 17/03/05 20:17(スレ作成日時)

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

No.351 19/01/22 00:20
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《The law of conservation on energy which controls the natural world》

It’s frequently said that it’s short of energy,it means that we are short of the energy which is useful for us.

Chemical fuel like petroleum has chemical energy which plants stored for a long time in an ancient period. We consume it in a short time,and change into the thermal energy,and emit the thermal energy.

Green vegetations have stored the chemical energy by photosynthesis,but the speed on the consumption exceeds the other speed that the chemical energy stored by the photosynthesis.

There are several energy like wind,wave,geothermal energy,and the sun in front of us. This is the problem how we change those energies into inexpensive and efficient energy.

《Various energy》

The energy from the sun is pouring on the ground of the earth. We make use of the solar energy direct as the form of the thermal energy or light energy. In addition we’ve taken advantage of the solar energy with various ways.

No.352 19/01/22 19:31
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《Various energy》

A plant creates something edible with the photosynthesis,and its a base for our food. The food has chemical energy.

Chemical fuel like petroleum and coal is the same one,so we can say the electronic energy is also the solar energy.

The solar energy makes some water evaporate,and it causes to rain,and there is a puddle in high place. We’ve made use of the potential energy of the puddle as the hydroelectric power generation.

We’ve taken advantage of the stream of atmosphere which is caused by the solar energy in wind power generation,so it’s also originally the solar energy.

On the other hand we make use of the energy which is caused by nuclear fisssion in nuclear power generation,so it’s different from the solar energy.

By the way,I’ve finished expressing on the book,大人のやり直し 中学物理,so I was going to start to express on chemistry or earth science,but I’ve wanted to express on robot,so I’ll start it from the next response.

No.353 19/01/22 20:08
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Preface】

I’m going to start expressing on a robot from now on. I’ll do it,being based on a book,ロボットのしくみ、written by 城井田勝仁,published from 日本実業出版社. I’m going to start from his preface. He said like the next.

Interest for a robot has been high rapidly from the end of the 20th century. Have we been influenced by AIBO which was put on sale from SONY as entertainment robot or by ASIMO which was sold from HONDA? Smooth bipedal locomotion 二足歩行 has been realized by the ASIMO.

Those robots may have been our dream for the 21th century,especially in Japan,it has started from 鉄腕アトム,and various animated cartoon on robots have made their debut and become popular among the general public.

Without exception,all the robots which appeared in the animated cartoon were attractive. It seems the Japanese who have been familiar with the robot before we like or dislike.

On the other hand,if thinking over how much we know on the robot,there are quite a few people wha have image alone for the robot on the…

No.354 19/01/22 20:55
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Preface】

…there are quite a few people who have image alone for the robot on the animated cartoon,and I’ve written this book for the people,but I’m not the one who does research on the robot nor a technical expert on the robot.

However I’ve watched a variety of robots through robot contests,and I’ve had lot of chances in which I could listen to others who were engaged in the robots. I’ve written this book,being based on my experience like that,referring to lots of documents.

As a result,while the book lacks technical knowledge on the robot,even if having little knowledge on the robot,it’s easy to read.

I’ll be happy if your interest for the robot and its research becomes profound.

【What is a robot?】

《A robot’s image goes ahead of the robot itself,so it doesn’t have clear definition.》

When looking up a robot in a Japanese dictionary 国語大辞典,published from 小学館,the dictionary says on the robot like the next.

Its form resembles a human,and it’s a mechanical device which acts and…

No.355 19/01/22 21:27
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【What is a robot?】

《A robot’s image goes ahead of the robot itself,so it doesn’t have a clear definition》

Its form resembles a human and it’s a mechanical device which acts and works automatically. It’s a robot.

There are other two definitions.

The one is a machine or device which does work or operation for its own aim automatically. Automation.

The last one is the one who is manipulated by other. It doesn’t have its own opinion,and it does as the other orders. It’s incompetent,and it’s just it’s in the position. A puppet.

According to the expression,the robot is an automatic machine which resembles a human.

《Is what is called 鉄腕アトム the robot?》

The definition in the 国語大辞典 is close to the 鉄腕アトム which is a goal for lots of people doing research on robot in Japan,but if thinking of the 鉄腕アトム as robot is a precondition 前提条件 for the definition.

There are some learned experts who think that the robot like アトム which has its own will is a life. When we the human being reaches the…

No.356 19/01/22 21:59
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Waht is a robot?】

《Is what is called 鉄腕アトム robot?》

When we the human being reaches the limit as species,the 鉄腕アトム is our successor,some of the learned experts think like that.

There is an opinion that they don’t need the robot like アトム among the ones who doing research on the robot,for the アトム has its own will,and it sometimes disobeys to the one who gives order to the robot.

Even if the behavior which the アトム did then was right,if the robot is a machine which is an extension of a tool,the atom which the human can’t control enough isn’t the robot.

The intelligence which the アトム has is needless for the robot as machine.

There are some people doing research on robot doubt whether the robot which has intelligence like the human.

It is the human who has given the robot some pieces of information,even if the robot has an ability for learning,the human makes the program for the robot’s ability.

It doesn’t always mean that it learns from the situation in which it can do almost of…

No.357 19/01/22 22:33
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【What is a robot?】

《Is what is called アトム the robot?》

It doesn’t always mean that the robot learns from the situation in which it can do almost of nothing,growing gradually,learning to do various things as if a child of the human being grew.

The learning ability of the human’s child as if a sponge absorbed water is the essence for the human’s essence,they think like that,and doubt whether the way of giving information to the robot.

There are some people doing research on the robot who think like the next. The robotic development which aims at being realized the robot like the アトム is a thing like alchemy 錬金術.

Even if a computer develops so much,the robot like the アトム will be nothing but pie in the sky as long as we can’t get over the wall of the principle. They’ve thought like that,but the research on the robot will never be useless in those situation.

There is a possibility in which we can find something valuable,for the alchemy left behind chemistry. Possibly it may be not the…

No.358 19/01/22 23:18
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【What is a robot?】

《The present situation in which we can’t define the robot.》

Possibly it may not be the robot but different technique altogether which is caused on the process.

The robots like the 鉄腕アトム have appeared in the animated cartoon or sci−fi so much that its image goes ahead of itself,so the people have various image for the robot. When asking the definition on the robot,its answer is an infinitive variety.

Some discussions seem to have been done among the people doing research on the robot sometimes,but the robot goes ahead of as word,so no one reaches to a conclusion.

We the human used to think that we wish we could fly in the sky. We considered flying seriously. Our model for flying was a bird.

After several centuries,we can fly in an airplane of which mechanism on the wing is differnt from the bird. It may fit for the robot.

Each of us has each image for the robot,but it’s not made by an actual robot,but we’ve had been influenced by imagination from a fiction.

No.359 19/01/22 23:46
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【What is a robot?】

《The present situation in which we can't define the robot》

However the robot which appears in the future may be different from our imagination like the airplane. If the robot becomes the real one,the definition on the robot will be done naturally.

However,as for the word of the robot,its imagination has surpassed its reality. It seems that we can't definit the robot until the reality catches up with the imagination.

As to the robot which we call at present,there are various. When watching some of them,we may doubt whether or not it’s the robot. It is us who decide whether or not it’s the robot.

【The reason why the robot has been requested】

《Change in the society has caused the needs for the robot》

The number of operating industrial robot has gone on increasing in the world,and its greatest reason is doing away with being shortage of workers.

While unemployed people have increased and it become a social problem,technical expert who is engaged in the …

No.360 19/01/23 00:15
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《The change in the society has caused the needs for the robot》

While unemployed people have increased and it becomes a social problem,a technical expert who is engaged in the manufacturing industry goes on being running short,especially in Japan,the the population on the whole workforce has decreased owing to fall on the rate of increasing population.

Plenty of the industrial robots have been made use of so as to make up with the labor shortage. Needless to say there are some other reasons why the robot has been requested.

As the technical skill which is necessary for the robot like a computer has developed,the productivity has been elevated. It's also one of big factors.

Whether or not we introduce the robot,there is a great difference between the quality on the manufactured goods.

《Our expectation for the robot in the future》

As a robot with a built in an excellent computer appeared,we can make the robot do a …

No.361 19/01/24 22:52
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

As a robot with a built in an excellent computer has appeared,we can make the robot do works which we the human had been forced to do. It isn’t a fantastic story at all at present.

For example,a maintainance and inspection for equipment of atomic energy or operation of radioactive waste disposal are so dangerous that it is sometimes a matter of life and death for us the human,but if the robot does them,we don’t have to be worried about it a bit.

The robot has been expected so much for the upcoming aging society. Caring for the bedridden old or sick person is very harder for the one who looks after the sick person and the bedridden old than we expect.

Considering the mental resistance for the one who is cared,being nursed by the robot may be difficult,but a way for assisting the one who cares for the sick person or bedridden one,or helping be independent the old,it should be useful enough.

No.362 19/01/24 23:28
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

We expect a pet robot which is much talked about may be made use of in the field of welfare. As to a standpoint that it gives a person comfort,the robot can’t match a living animal in the least.

However we don’t have to care for the pet robot,for we don’t have to feed it or to take it out for a walk,so it’s useful for the aging society.

Thus the new robot has appeared and increased so far,and it has a reason. We need the robot in the society at present,and in the future,so we want it,and it has been born.

The robot is becoming close to us even now,and it’ll be more closer to our life and we’ll look at it works in the near future.

By the way,though I’ve said the pet robot which is much talked,when the book was written,the pet robot was like that. The book was published in 2001. I don’t know the present situation on the pet robot at all. Recently I’ve never seen it at all.

No.363 19/01/25 00:08
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The robot which appears in a myth and legend】

《We the human being have dreamed the robot since long long ago.》

A giant named Talos who was made up with bronze appears in the Greek myth. It’s a colossus 巨像 which guarded the Creta,and it moved around the island at will and was cautious about a warship of an invader. The Creta is one of islands in the Mediterranean Sea.

Except for the Greek myth,there has been a story on a man-made one. It’s the famous Golem. It is said it’s an artificial one which is made of clay. It was born with a curse,and then it was a child,but it seemed to grow to be the giant in a short period.

The Golem appears in a movie,novel,or game,and it’s not always made of the soil. Some are made of wood or metal,and others were born as giant from the biginning.

It is said that Talos was made as colossus originally,and it moved as if it had been a living colossus. Special liquid was flowing from the head to the toe in Talos,and the liquid made Talos move.

No.364 19/01/26 11:47
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The robot which appears in a myth or legend】

《We the human being have dreamed the robot since a long long ago》

It's a thing in the myth,so if pursuing for its mechanism,its nonsense,but we can see the starting point for the robot there.

There is an expression on a thing like the robot in an epic poetry of Ilias which is collected the Greek Myth emitted by Homeros,though it’s not as famous as Talos.

It is said the Ilias was written around B.C.9〜8 century,and if the golden beauty which appears in the epic poetry is the robot,it seems to be the first robot which we the human being dreamed.

By the way,the expression on the origin of robot goes on the book,but I’m not interested in it very much,so I’m going to omit it.

【Robot engineering isn’t always made up with scientific technique alone】

《Robot engineering is a learning pursuing machine which resembles the entire creature,from the human being and animal》

As to the robot engineering,its actual situation on the research and…

No.365 19/01/26 12:40
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《Robot engineering is a learning pursuing a machine which resembles the entire creature,from the human being to animal》

As to the robot engineering,its actual situation on the research and development is varied,and its greatest reason is the one at which the robot engineering aims is close to a real creature.

Considering a purpose which we make use of the robot,we can understand its reason.

For example,if it’s the robot which thinking over something and going into action for itself,it needs some intelligence to some extent,and it has to response to a change in situation at once. It’s an ability which real creature alone has.

Instead of the robot which thinking of something for itself,what about the robot operated by a person?

As it’s operated by a person it handles the work whether it’s a remote control or it’s operated by being on board. Originally it has to be done by people,but using the robot and it’ll …

No.366 19/01/26 13:44
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《Robot engineering is a learning pursuing a machine which resembles the entire creature,from the human being to animal》

Originally it should be done by people,but using the robot and doing the job indirect,so the ability which does the work at least decently is essential. If giving the ability like the intelligence and movement to the robot,studying on the machine alone isn’t enough.

《Robot engineering which surpass a mere engineering》

A sensor which is equal to five sense is essential to the robot which thinking of something and taking into action for itself so as to recognize the situation around itself.

It’s also necessary for the robot operated by people. For example when being caught by the robot,without detecting the touch by the robot and telling the information to the operator it can’t handle a work in which it has to handle something soft.

Without artificial intelligence,we can’t think of high …

No.367 19/01/26 14:34
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《The robot engineering surpasses a mere engineering》

Without artificial intelligence,we can’t think of any high standard of intelligence in the least. If giving the robot the movement which is close to the human being or which assists some people’s the movement,false limb engineering is indispensable.

When trying to make the robot do the work smoothly,the technique for an industrial robot is also indispensable.

However when considering a purpose of taking advantage of the robot,some of them don’t always need decent ability. Far from it,if thinking over an operating efficience,the thing like a person isn’t better.

Then we need biotechnology in which we tried to realize a function of the creature with a technical skill and a technique of moving machine in which we try to realize the function for the movement of animal and insect.

The study and development on the robot technology has something to…

No.368 19/01/26 15:55
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Robot engineering isn’t always made up with science technique alone】

《The robot engineering surpasses a mere technology》

The study and deverlopment on the robot engineering has something to do with some areas of learning. The ones who are engaged in the robot engineering don’t have to be good at doing all of them perfect,but they have to know varied actual knowledge on the some areas of learning more or less.

With the study and development on the robot,they need the study a learning field on the human being themselves,for it has been clear they have to understand the human being themselves profoundly so as to substitute the robot for us or make the robot help us.

If giving the robot a movement like the human,we need the approach not only on the engineering but also study from medical field. When communicating with the people,we can't avoid the people’s mental state.

If ordinary people can’t use the robot easily,it can’t be the robot which we usually take advantage of.

No.369 19/01/26 16:53
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《The robot engineering surpasses a mere engineering》

Needless to say the study and development on the robot which is made use of in actual place on medical place or welfare one need knowledge on physiology.

【Classification according to usage on the robot】

《Some robots which serve for the people have increased》

In the beginning the robot used to be called an automatic machine or a kind of mechanism. It was mainly actually used rather as show than practical use.

Almost all of the robots were sought for rather being curious like its movement or the process for the work than result of the work like a doll carrying tea which was invented in the Edo era.

《Industrial robot》

An actual useful industrial robot has appeared after a computer was invented. It was imported in Japan at the time of the rapid economic growth,and it became a hope for a top management who was worried about a labor…

No.370 19/01/26 18:15
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《An industrial robot》

…and it became a hope for a top management who was worried about a labor shortage and high wage. It was a start for the robot boom,and after that the study and development,and introduction on the robot has been activated.

After 1976 kinds of the industrial robot have increased,and were introduced into various fields,especially in 1980 the robot was so spread all over the industrial field in Japan we called the year the first year of the Robot.

Japan is the country where the robot operates more than any other country in the world at present.

《A robot which serves for us the people》

On the other hand,comparing with the industrial robot,other robot who serves for us the people and is close to our live doesn’t seem to be spread over our life very much.

While the industrial robot repeats simple operation alone,and it’s their job,it seems that the robot which serves for us has been requested various movement…

No.371 19/01/26 18:45
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《A robot which serves for us the people》

While the industrial robot repeats simple operation alone,it seems that the robot who serves us has been various movements according to situations. The robot whinch serves us needs more intelligence than any other industrial robot.

However the function of a computer has been good,and it becomes smaller,the situation has been improved little by little,in addition the number and kinds of the robot which serves us in actual society have increased.

In fact the robot which carries away garbage,and other robot which guards are adopted in some hospitals and some buildings. Maybe we can see the robot who serves us in an ordinary household in Japan in the near future.

However it doesn’t always mean that there isn’t any problem at all.

We have to think of more unexpected accident in the household than any other hospital and building,for the way of building room isn’t fixed,some pieces of furniture…

No.372 19/01/26 19:14
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《A robot which serves us the people》

…for the way of building room isn’t fixed,some pieces of furniture which are put in the room are various. Both fire and water have been used every life usually. Family members are different each household.There is a possibility that a trifle thing causes a serious injury for an infant and the old.

Considering the practical use on the robot,it needs to be big size to some extent,but if it falls down,or if the robot which can walk steps on the hand or leg of a child by mistake,we can’t deny the possibility of an accident according to the weight of the robot.

The present robot which serves us in the household is small,for avoiding the accident has had priority over all other things.

【Exchanges between us the human and a pet robot】

《A pet robot isn’t substitution for a living pet》

A pet robot of which shape was a puppy,what is called AIBO was sold from SONY June in 1999. Its program that its…

No.373 19/01/26 19:55
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Exchanges between us the people and a pet robot】

《A pet robot isn’t a substitution for a living pet》

Its charming form,actions and its program of its growing according to the way of raising attracts not only enthusiasts but lots of people,but it cost no less than ¥250.000,and its number was limited to no more than 5000,so almost all of the people couldn’t buy it even if they’d wanted to do.

The pet robot had been recognized since then. There used to be the goods for the household which was named the robot until then,but their functions weren’t as high as the AIBO,and they didn’t put their personal feeling into the goods as much as the AIBO.

The shape of the AIBO resembles the living pet,so we compare it with the living one,but the more we know on the AIBO,the more we know there is difference between them.

Instead of using the name of the pet robot,SONY used the name of autonomous entertainment robot. The maker also sold the AIBO as goods which is different from a living pet.

No.374 19/01/26 20:35
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《A pet and the pet robot》

Various pet robots have enlivened in our society since the AIBO appeared,but there is difference between the pet and pet robot which is common to the various pet robots. We call it what is called 飼い慣れ現象.

The AIBO has function of learning and growing,so it can’t walk in the beginning,but it learns to do and it can do even some tricks. It responds to its living surrounding and to actions from its owner sensitively. It learns to have various personality.As to those things,AIBO is as same as the living one.

However the living pet watches its owner’s various behaviors. Even if the behaviors aren’t for the living one,it learns the action with which it corresponds.

For instance,when its owner starts to have a meal,it understands the next time is its order for a meal. If the owner puts on the specific clothes,it understands its owner goes out,so it nestles up its owner,appealing to wanted to be petted so as to…

No.375 19/01/26 21:09
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《A pet and the pet robot》

…appealing to want to be petted so as to prevent its owner from going out. When its owner feels ill and he or she is sick in bed,the pet falls asleep quietly as if it avoided getting worse the owner’s condition.

We can’t understand what kind of feeling makes the pet take into action like that,but from side of the owner,it thinks it can communicate with its pet at least.

Whether or not the present pet robot needs the ability,there seem to be various opinions. Instead of imitating things alone which have already existed,we should give a new ability which the pet robot alone can do,the author said like that.

《Things which the pet robot alone can do》

The AIBO of second generation which started to be sold November in 2000 has a new ability of communication which is peculiar to the robot. It can recognize a human’s language,and responds to it. It composes an accent of a word which was pronounced by a person…

No.376 19/01/26 22:29
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

It composes an accent of a word which was pronounced by a person with an electronic compound sound,and repeats it mechanically. It can take a photo with the eyes of the AIBO,and we can look at a diary which is kept by the AIBO. We can make the AIBO connect with PC,and enjoy those functions.

There is a trial which offers the old who lives by itself the pet robot which is familiar with the old easily as supporting equipment. The pet robot which was sold from 松下電器産業 is one of them. Its appearance is an ordinary stuffed animal,and it doesn’t act like the pet.

It does an appealing action,and it speaks the human’s language. It can do easy greeting or easy conversation with its owner,and trying to communicate with the old who lives alone positively.

The pet robot shoulders a role of mental care for the old by conversing with them. Moreover the pet robot which is sold from 松下電器産業 has an equipment…

No.377 19/01/26 22:56
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

Moreover the pet robot which is sold from 松下電器産業 has an equipment watching the old’s situation through ISDN circuit. It doesn’t watch the life of the old but when an unexpected thing happens either the old or the pet robot,the maker can handle it quickly with the system.

【The robot which takes an active part in the universe】

The universe is severe circumstance for not only us the human being but the robot.

As you know,there isn’t any air in the outer space,besides there is little gravitation there,but the actual outer space is more severe surrounding than we expect.

《Heat and radiation》

Heat is one of factors which is severe in the outer space. The outer space has no veil of the air,so it receives the rays of the sun direct.

When the robot does its work in the outer space,the temperature on the part which faces to the sun reaches 140 degree,but the temperature on the part which doesn’t …

No.378 19/01/26 23:25
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The robot which takes an active part in the outer space】

《Heat and radiation》

…but the temperature on the part which doesn't face to the sun goes down to minus 170 degree. In addition,the outer space is vacuum,so there is no convection of the air,when making the motor work,its heat never gives off,except for heat conduction 熱伝導 and emission.

Strong radiation also makes the outer space severe. The place isn’t protected with any magnetic a bit like the earth,it receives the radiation direct. The heat and radiation becomes a big problem on the development for the robot in the outer space.

A delicate electronic equipment can’t endure the heat and radiation which is over the fixed amount,especially the heat generates from the robot itself in which the operating part is essential.

We have to protect the robot from the high heat by the rays from the sun,making the heat inside the robot escape,and we need to warm the robot in order not to cool it so much. A design for controlling the…

No.379 19/01/27 09:08
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《Zero gravity and vacuum》

As a result,a design controlling the heat is very important.

Zero gravity and a vacuum is also a problem in the development on the robot. There is little gravity in the outer space,so a little motor makes a bigger robot work there,but even if it’s so,we can’t make a bigger robot for the outer space.

When launching with a space shuttle in the outer space,the heavier and bigger the robot is,the heavier the space shuttle shoulders burden,so we try to make the robot in the outer space light weight,but there is a new problem.

When operating the robot,it vibrates. When vibrating on the earth,it stops because of the gravitation and atmosphere,but when starting the vibration in the outer space,it continues for a long time.

Moreover,considering the movement in the vacuum,lubrication 潤滑 for mobile parts becomes a problem. Using a lubricanting oil and doing away with the friction on the earth,but…

No.380 19/01/27 09:53
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《Zero gravity and a vacuum》

…but atmospheric pressure is zero in the vacuum,so the boiling point is very low in the outer space,so the lubricant oil evaporates at once. We have to contrive a special way of handling the lubricant in the outer space.

There is the same problem in other robot which is used for a probe in a planet like the robot which works in the outer space. We need to make a structure which adapts itself to the circumstance,so the structure may be more delicate.

For example,when doing a probe in a place where there is small gravity like an asteroid,we have to design a moving implement more carefully,adapting itself to the circumstance.

If using a poor moving implement,it may spring in the outer space when starting to go ahead because of its force.

A moving implement for the probe,a rover called ソジャナー which was used in the Mars. That kind of accident didn’t happen to the rover,but a simple computer of 8 bit…

No.381 19/01/27 12:04
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《Zero gravity and a vacuum》

…but a simple computer of 8 bit was adopted to the rover. In general,an ordinary PC is 32 bit,so we can understand the computer which was adopted to the rover was simpler than the ordinary one.

The robot in the outer space has been developed against various hard circumstance.

【The robot which works in a danger place】

《The robot which works in an extreme situation starts to take an active part for maintaining and inspecting at a nuclear reactor or in the sea》

It is an extreme situation where we hope the robot takes an active part. Outer space is one of them,but other place is closer to us. For example,it’s a probe in a deep sea,or at a volcano right after it erupted. Besides inspection on a nuclear power plant or chemical plant whethe or not those places are safe.

Except for them,there are too risky places to go into. Instead of us the human,we hope the robot work there,and it is realizing.

No.382 19/01/27 12:43
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《The robot for a probe at a volcano in deep sea》

R1 robot which is autonomous in the sea succeeded in probing at a volcano in the sea of Shizuoka prefecture in 2000. A shipbuilding company and the Tokyo University collaborated the robot in developing.

It can sail over no less than 100 km automatically,avoiding obstacles and receiving indications. Making use of the ability,they made the robot go right above a crater,and probe the place automatically.

Needless to say,the volcano in the sea erupted in 1989,ten years before,so there was no possibility of dangerous when the probe was done. It was just a trial sailing for demonstrating that the automatic probe was effective.

The success has made us recognize that there is a possibility that we can use the robot at a place where the volcano may erupt in the sea,for a ship in which are crews for the probe are on board,or other manned ship for probe in the deep sea …

No.383 19/01/27 13:17
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《The robot for a probe at a volcano in a deep sea》

…for a ship in which crews are for the probe on board or other manned ship for the probe can’t approach because it was danger.

We need a supporting ship which moves the robot to the near place where the probe is done,and when the robot returns we have to collect the robot,then we need the supporting ship,but dangerous situation become less than before because of success of the probe.

《The robot for maintainance and inspection in a nuclear power plant》

Without taking risks,we can’t do maintainance and inspection in a nuclear power plant,so we’ve thought of taking advantage of the robot with a remote control.

One of them is a very small robot which is abele to be contained in a cube of which one side is no more than 1 cm. We make them connect each other around a pipe laying 配管 as if some people were hand in hand. We use them for the inspection.

When looking at the illustration,the small…

No.384 19/01/27 13:42
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《The robot for maintainance and inspection in a deep sea》

When looking at an illustration in the book,the robots are connected with something black each other,and I’m wondering if it is a chord or something.

If adopting the way,we can send the robots there as long as there is an opening where the robot passes through,and even if the pipe laying is thick,we don’t have to send robot of other type which adapts itself to the circumstance.

It’s just that we have to send one kind of small robot there what we need the number. When an accident happens and even if a few of them can’t work,if they are the ones which work as a group,they will be able to go on their work.Instead of the ones which can’t work,it’s just that we send new ones there.

Practical use for the robot has started as industrial one,but its usage goes over the manufacturing field,and it seems to be spread over varied directions.

【The robots which work close to us unexpectedly】

No.385 19/01/27 14:31
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The robots which have worked close to us unexpectedly】

《The robots have already worked close to us,like the one for an operation,or for keeping guard over.》

Instead of the pet robot for as an amusement,speaking of life with the robot of practical use,we’re apt to think it will be in the further future,but the robots have already started to work close to us actually.

《A robot for a surgical operation,Da Vinci》

The typical robot which is close to us is the one for an operation,especially Da Vinci which was produced by an European Company has been made use of mainly in Europe since 1998. There are no less than 600 examples for operations.

An operation for removing gallbladder 胆嚢 was done with the Da Vinci in Japan,with that as a start,the robot has been introduced into some hospitals in Japan,and it has been taken advantage of in some operations actually.

I want you not to misunderstand,the author said and his comment went on in the book like the next.

Needless to say,it doesn’t…

No.386 19/01/27 15:56
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《A robot for a surgical operation,Da vinci》

Needless to say,it doesn’t mean that instead of a doctor,the Da Vinci itself operates. Instead of adopting a operational way,using an endoscope 内視鏡 by a legal doctor,the legal doctor uses the operational robot,Da Vinci.

The endoscope which was used in an operation in the past is an equipment of a metallic tube with a light source. A lens is buried into the metallic tube.

Without cutting the body of a patient so big,inside the body of the patient is shown on a monitor by the endoscope.

As inserting exclusive equipment in a little hole of the skin,the doctor can operate,watching the movie by the endoscope. The patient will recover faster,for its body isn’t cut so much.

The Da Vinci is the one which the endoscope is advanced one more step. As inserting the robot’s arm handled by the doctor into the body of the patient,so the hole in the body is bigger than the one by the endoscope…

No.387 19/01/27 16:39
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《A robot for a surgical operation,Da Vinci》

…but the Da Vinci has finger tips which can move so delicately that it can sew up an injury which wasn’t done in an operation with the endoscope,so healing in the injury will be promoted,and the recovery of the injury will be faster.

《Other robots which are close to us》

Guarding robots have already worked,though they aren’t so in full scale as the operational one,Da vinci.

What is called guard robo which has been used in Fuji TV station as trial one for a long time is well known. It is possible for the guard robo to operate automatically completely.

It can use an elevator and move each floor. It can charge electricity with an exclusive charging equipment for itself by its own judgement.It can discover a fire,a leak of water,and a suspicious character.

It can record its movie by built–in camera,and can report or warn by its voice. We’ve never heard the guard robo took a great…

No.388 19/01/27 18:30
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The robots which have worked are close to us】

We’ve never heard the guard robo took a great active part yet,but nothing serious has happened means that it may be proved out that the guard robo is excellent.

There is other robot which is about to be practical use for household,and it’s a cleaning robot which cleans a room automatically. It will be sold by ダイソン.

It can’t go up and down the stairs for itself,but it can avoid an obstacle in the room and clean the room. Needless to say,it can charge electricity automatically when it needs to do. In addition,it can express its feeling with some lamps.

It can’t throw away the trash which it vacuumed for itself,so its user have do do it. There is a hose which we can attach it to the cleaning robot,so we can use it as ordinary vacuum cleaner. The book seems to express on a foreign goods.

There is a robot which is about to be used for the household in Japan. It’s PaPeRo sold by NEC. Its height is 30cm

No.389 19/01/27 19:09
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The robots which have worked are close to us】

PaPeRo is small,but it has an ability of communicating with people with its voice. Doing an easy conversation with people makes PaPeRo operate TV and internet.

When it has nothing to do,it acts freely as if it were one of family members. It’s a charming personal robot.

【Making use of the robot in the field of welfare】

《We hope an operation which everyone can use easily》

It seems that there are lots of robots which are close to our life. The one which we hope to be realized is the one in the field of welfare.

As an aging society has arrived,the time when the old care the other old comes there. The one who cares ruins its health because of caring for others,it changes into the one who is cared. It has been already real one.

Therefore,we hope the robot who cares for others appear,for it doesn’t get tired. We’ve hoped the robot which helps both the one who cares and the other one who is cared.

No.390 19/01/27 19:44
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Making use of the robot in the field of welfare】

《A thing which we hope for the robot in the field of welfare》

Except for the part of the robots like a mechanical seeing–eye dog 盲導犬ロボット,we tend to be giving an autonomous robot which judges for itself a wide berth in relation to the robot which works in the field of welfare.

Needless to say,if it looks exactly like the human,it’s no problem,otherwise we are repulsed by the robot as machine,so the base for the robot in the field of welfare is the one who cares and other one who is cared can operate for themselves.

As to the mainstream of the robot in welfare,people operate it for themselves,so it doesn’t need high intelligence,but it has some problems. One of them is an operation which everyone can handle easily.

There seem to be some robots which the old or handicapped ones have to handle,so being able to handle it easily is very important. The function which is recognized with voice is very promising,for we can make an order the…

No.391 19/01/28 19:42
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Making use of the robots in the field of welfare】

《A thing which we hope for the robot in the field of welfare》

…for we can make order the robot with our voice,but it’s not enough. Even if the one who is cared for speaks so unclearly that the robot can’t listen to it,we think the robot needs an ability of recognize the situation,it should guess the content of direction with the behavior of the one who is cared.

If the robot can judge a direction that adding with some words to other things which is shown with the eyes or the fingers,the action of the robot which cares for the patients will be close to a hope of the one who makes order.

《A sickroom of the robot》

The way of making use of the robot is going to be adopted to a sickroom. Setting up each kind of sensor to the sickrooms,and watching and caring for the patients. We call the idea a robotics room.

In the robotics room,without setting up any equipments for an inspection to the patient direct,the hospital can check the…

No.392 19/01/28 20:21
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Making use of the robots in the field of welfare】

《A sick room of the robot》

In the robotics room,without setting up any equipment for an inspection to the patient direct,the hospital can always check the situation of the patient on its respiration,tossing and turning 寝返り.

The patient’s little petty demand like wanting to drink some water is responded with the robot easily. We expect that a robot arm eases the burden on the patient.

【Taking advantage of the robot for military purpose】

《There is enough possibility that a robotic weapon is realized. On the other hand,the robot of which is made use for the peace has been developed.》

In an animation of science fiction of which main part is a scene that a robot fights with something,the robot has been made use of for the war,but is there the possibility that the robotic weapon appears?

《The possibility of realization on the robotic weapon》

In conclusion,there is enough possibility of realization on the robotic weapon.

No.393 19/01/28 20:56
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Taking advantage of robots for military purpose】

It is said that American ICBM which was deployed in the latter of 1980s carried 10 missiles,and the ICBM fired 10 missiles and hit 5 with an error within radius of 100 meters.

Its appearance is an ordinary missile,but it has an eye and brain so as to heighten its hit accuracy. If we call it the robotic weapon,it’s all right.

By the way,the book said it has eye and brain,so I’ve expressed as it was,but I’m not sure its detail.

It seems that a crewless spy plane is also the robotic weapon,but the robotic weapon which walks with its own two feet which is frequently main war potential 戦力 in animation doesn’t seem to be realized for the time being.

It is said ASIMO which walkis with its own two feet is the most advanced robot in the world. Its walking speed is no more than 1.6 k.p.h. Even if a person operates it,we can’t expect its speed increases so much.

As a result,we can’t…

No.394 19/01/28 21:45
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

As a result,we can’t anticipate the robot which walks with its own two feet can take an active part in a battlefield where plenty of bullets fly.

The robotic weapon of which appearance looks like the robot is the one which has lots of feet like a centipede ムカデ,but considering its cost and ability,it doesn’t seem to surpass a tank.

When putting together a robot kit actually,we find that a foot is more complicated than a wheel on its mechanism,and its control is hard,the author said like that. Needless to say,I’ve never put together the robot kit.

It’s not the main war potential,but if it’s a purpose of supporting the soldiers at the front,there is enough possibility that the robotic weapon appears.

We make a super minimum robot of which size is smaller than a palm invade an enemy’s base and make it do subversive activism 破壊工作. We make the super minimum robot do the thing which…

No.395 19/01/28 22:15
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《A robot which detects a land mine. It’s possible to make use of it for peace》

We make the super minimum robot do a thing which a secret agent like James Bond in a movie of 007.

It’s not a weapon,but we tried to be though up the robot which detects a land mine actually. It may be made use of in a battlefield,but as to the robot which detects the land mine is able to be taken advantage of peace. It’s a good thing.

It was completed by a professor in Chiba University in 2000. Then it was said lots of the land mine which is from six million to ten million were buried in Cambodia. We expected it took an active part there.

Without feeling exhausted,the robot can go on working around the clock,and its efficiency is by far better than the people.

In case that the land mine explodes when detecting,human life is never lost. The robot of which is taken advantage for peace is better than the robot of which is made use for military affairs.

No.396 19/01/28 22:47
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Making use of robots for military purpose】

《The robot which detects the land mine》

It has six legs. A high sensivity instrument which detects a metal is installed at the tip of each leg.

Whenever it takes a step forward,each leg stops at the height of 3 cm from the ground,and tries to detect the land mine. When finding,it drops paint there,and marks the place where the land mine is buried.There is a small camera on the robot,and its remote control for the robot.

【The robot and accident】

《Even if we thought we made a complete robot,it is possibility that there is an accident which is caused by the robot.》

There isn’t way of using and a purpose for the rule on the robot,but the more we aim at making general purpose robot,the more varied its usage and environment,so we have to expect various troubles and to prepare for it.

As to the robot for practical use which is close to our life,we have to prepare for the problem which we should handle with high skill and deep knowledge.

No.397 19/01/28 23:44
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The robot and an accident】

《Even if we thought we made a complete robot,there is possibility that there is an accident caused by the robot.》

It’s not the industrial robot,so the one who has special knowledge on the robot doesn’t handle,so we are forced to request the robot for flexibility and generosity. The robot for practical use needs knowledge to some extent,not to say an ordinary knowledge.

Besides,as to the robot which close to our life,we have to think over its size and weight. If it’s bigger than a person,when falling down,there is fear that the people around the robot are involved in the danger.

To make matters worse,it can’t move freely in the resident space where it’s made so as to fit the size of the human.

We can hope the ASIMO with regard to the size and weight. It walks with its own two feet. Roughly speaking,its size and weight is equal to a child,so if moving in the resident area for the human,it’s all right.

On the other hand,if it’s smaller than the ASIMO…

No.398 19/01/29 00:19
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《Even if we thought we made a complete robot,there is possibility that there may happen accident caused by the robot》

On the other hand,if it’s smaller than the ASIMO,it can’t open and shut the door easily,so there is fear that it can’t help people. If it’s a robot for amusement,it’s all right,but it disqualifies as robot for practical use.

We expect its knowledge is strengthened. If adding operation in which everyone can indicate the robot a direction to an ability which detect the danger,the robot will spread even to ordinary households.

《Let’s limit a damage by the robot to minimum》

Even if the robot is made perfectly,there is always the possibility of an accident to the robot. Even if the industrial robot which works under limited circumstance,an accident seldom occurs.

It’s usually a mistake by operation,but the parts which makeys up with the robot deteriorated,so sometimes the robot itself causes an …

No.399 19/01/30 04:05
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

…so sometimes it seems that the robot itself causes an accident. Even if the hardware of the computer is perfect,if there is a trivial error on the software,there is possible the accident is caused.

If there is a robot which has an advanced intelligence,it’s possible that the high advanced intelligence makes the robot fall into the self contradiction,and take into action which we can’t expect.

The accident which is caused by the high advanced robot is predicted in a novel,I robot ,written by Isaac Asimov.

It doesn’t have always its feeling,but it's bound by programming theory,so it looks it ends up an eccentric behavior when watching it,but if thinking that the robot isn’t a special one like other equipments,we find it natural that it causes the accident.

Even if an instrument which we can’t call a machine,it causes an accident by the way of using. There has never been a computer which is flawless yet.

No.400 19/01/30 04:41
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

Even if the design of the robot is perfect,various factors overturn it. It’s the reality. It is important for us to stem the accident which we can expect,at least we should try to limit it to minimum.

We’ve requested for the robot which is close to our life for the safety.

For example when making an order to a robot to put some balls which in order,from the closest one in turn,if there are some balls which are same distance from the robot,the robot will be confused.

Oh! It’s the same distance altogether. Which one should I put in order first?

【鉄腕アトム】

Its an imaginary robot,and it’s not realistic one,but when it appears through a story comic or animated film,its an epoch making. It gave a plenty of dreams for the one who watched the アトム.

Lots of people have been influenced by it,and almost all of everyone one who have taken an active role actively at the forefront of the robotic engineering set its…

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

つぶやき掲示板のスレ一覧

日常のつぶやきはこちらで。日々の中で感じた事をポツリとつぶやいてみませんか❓

• レス新
  • 人気
  • スレ新
  • レス少
新しくスレを作成する