注目の話題
これって脈ナシですかね…?
友達ってなんだろう
既婚者の人が同僚をホテルに誘う心理

Let's enjoy English!Ⅱ

レス500 HIT数 919282 あ+ あ-

燻し銀三( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )
15/03/07 20:23(更新日時)

I'm going to start a new thread from now on.Whenever I started to express the new threads,I used to do something interesting here,but to my sorrow,it doesn't occur to me anything at all.😳

Needless to say,I'm sure it'll be all right even if I start with only one phrase“I'm going to begin from now on”😃

However I hate it,for almost all of the other space remain as it is.How wasteful it's!😚

However,to my sorrow,my expressions aren't always worth reading.😂

By the way,the rainy season is over,I'm wondering.It means that an intense heat has started this year.Whenever I heard the word of the intense heat,I think I'll lose my weight.☝

It's regrettable that I need not have been worried about it until now.😂

I wish I could go for a drink! A beer garden may be suitable for this night,for there is the Star Festival 七夕 tonight,though I'm afraid I can't recognize both of the Vega and Altair 織り姫と彦星⭐

Moreover,when being too much drunken,instead of watching the stars,I'll go for other bar…🍻

14/06/22 00:16 追記
I've wanted to fill this thread with English within a year,but I find it impossible.

I'm going to describe financial crisis in the past,and superb views in the world in the near future.

14/09/07 21:19 追記
I've expressed myself in English for a few years in order to improve to my English ability,but to my sorrow,it has limit,for it's just self-education.What should I do?😥

No.1971806 13/07/07 18:35(スレ作成日時)

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

No.301 14/02/04 22:18
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 299 【Disaster of criticality in Tokai village】 《Amount of the criticalit… 【What I've thought】

When reading my response again,I find my English becomes poorer.I should have expressed more carefully.My English often makes no sense!😳

While I want to express everything,I hate to express what I can't understand,but needless to say,I can't grasp a specialized field very much.Even if there is a book which is easy to understand,I've come across plenty of technical terms.💦

By the way,there are all sorts of uraniums.To tell the truth,I can't recognize difference among them at all.It's just that I've tried to express inside of my understanding.😥

In a word,I love English,and I love to know everything,and when finding it interesting,I want to express it in English.😃

Without English,I'm worthless,but to my sorrow,my English isn't good.It's just that I can speak broken English,but pulling myself together,I'll start again.😤

No.302 14/02/10 22:42
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 300 【Panama】 《It becomes a center of Central and Southern American econo… 【Trinidad and Tobago】

《The wealthiest country in the Caribbean Sea》

It used to be prosperous as an agricultural country of growing sugarcane,and has been flourishes as an oil-producing nation at present.Its GDP per a nation is $4520,and to be exact,a person to 5.3 people owns at least an automobile.🚗

Plenty of countries in the Caribbean Sea have failed in their industrialization,but Trinidad and Tobago can succeeded in it.As a result,the others have tried to catch up with the country in relation to economy,or industry.They also call the country a model nation in the Caribbean Sea.😤

There aren't only a beautiful beach,the tourist industry but also the carnival,calypso in Trinidad and Tobago.The calypso is an improvised song among the aboriginal residents in the country.The song is a satire of current events.🎵

The people in Trinidad and Tobago take pride in their own country which has produced a lot of excellent talents.👍

• << 304 【Trinidad and Tobago】 《The wealthiest country in the Caribbean Sea》 It's a peaceful coexistence of various nations of varied races gathering from areas all over the world supports culture of the country.It's Trinidad and Tobago's character,and its people's pride.🍻 The two islands of Trinidad and Tobago become one country literally.The Trinidad was discovered by Columbus in 1498.It was controlled by Spain then,and had fallen behind other countries in regard to culture or economy until latter period in the 18th century.😱 As French people started to immigrate there in 1780s,the country began to develop.After Spain,France,Holland,and England fought for the Trinidad,it became English colony in the end.🇬 The island of Tobago also belonged to England with the same process,the two islands were merged with each other before long.It was independent from England as a single country in 1962,and Republic of Trinidad and Tobago has been established.🎊

No.303 14/02/11 18:30
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 299 【Disaster of criticality in Tokai village】 《Amount of the criticalit… 【Damage of disaster of criticality in the Tokai village】

《Details of the disaster》

Needless to say,I don't have any expertise on the radioactive material,but according to the book『知っておきたい放射能の基礎知識』,the situation before the disaster broke out was like the next.☝

It seems that some uranium is changed into some powder.When operating an atomic reactor,the workers change the powder into solution,and use as fuel.Then they had to use an apparatus in order to prevent the criticality from bringing about,but instead they adopted buckets made of aluminium,for they wanted to finish the job quickly.😥

As to a container of the solution,it had a limitation.It must be long and narrow so as to go through neutrons easily.👀

Contrary to it,other container in the Tokai village was short and fat.It was covered with coolant.

As a result,the uranium reached the amount of criticality in the middle of the operation of changing uranium powder into solution.💀

• << 305 【Damage of disaster of criticality in Tokai village】 Then a great amount of neutrons were released with blue light,and three workers were exposed to radiation.The blue light was peculiar phenomenon to the criticality.In general,we call it チェレンコフ phenomenon,but it's said that the blue light at the disaster in Tokai Village is different from the チェレンコフ.☝ The atomic material which reaches to amount of criticality continues to bring about nuclear fission.It goes on releasing radioactive material as a fission product around it.💀 One of causes of the accidents was the coolant around the container in which atomic material was.The coolant became a moderator.The moderator reduced speed of the neutrons so less that the atomic fission broke out.🔥 We had to get rid of the coolant so as to stop the atomic fission,the people who were engaged in the facility of atomic energy process plunged into the actual spot,ready to die if necessary,and removed the coolant.👏

No.304 14/02/11 21:45
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 302 【Trinidad and Tobago】 《The wealthiest country in the Caribbean Sea》 … 【Trinidad and Tobago】

《The wealthiest country in the Caribbean Sea》

It's a peaceful coexistence of various nations of varied races gathering from areas all over the world supports culture of the country.It's Trinidad and Tobago's character,and its people's pride.🍻

The two islands of Trinidad and Tobago become one country literally.The Trinidad was discovered by Columbus in 1498.It was controlled by Spain then,and had fallen behind other countries in regard to culture or economy until latter period in the 18th century.😱

As French people started to immigrate there in 1780s,the country began to develop.After Spain,France,Holland,and England fought for the Trinidad,it became English colony in the end.🇬

The island of Tobago also belonged to England with the same process,the two islands were merged with each other before long.It was independent from England as a single country in 1962,and Republic of Trinidad and Tobago has been established.🎊

• << 306 【Trinidad and Tobago】 《Clear sky,fleecey cloud,blue sea,and……curry and rice!》 After slavery of black people was abolished in 1830s,a lot of Indian people were taken to Trinidad and Tobago as the labor force from India which belonged to England.As a result,the country has been the one composed of varied race.☝ As to racial composition in Trinidad and Tobago at present,black people account for 40%,Indian ones also make up for 40%,and other 20% are Caucasian 白人,Chinese and children of mixed racial origins 混血.In short,English colonialism made the country of various race be built.🇬 Trinidad and Tobago is full of chaotic charm which we can never see in any other place such as Indian a row of houses which doesn't seem to match a scene in the Caribbean Sea.🌴 On the other hand,Indian people in the Caribbean Sea continue to persist in its cultural tradition.Other people are apt to find fault with them.😠

No.305 14/02/11 22:39
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 303 【Damage of disaster of criticality in the Tokai village】 《Details o… 【Damage of disaster of criticality in Tokai village】

Then a great amount of neutrons were released with blue light,and three workers were exposed to radiation.The blue light was peculiar phenomenon to the criticality.In general,we call it チェレンコフ phenomenon,but it's said that the blue light at the disaster in Tokai Village is different from the チェレンコフ.☝

The atomic material which reaches to amount of criticality continues to bring about nuclear fission.It goes on releasing radioactive material as a fission product around it.💀

One of causes of the accidents was the coolant around the container in which atomic material was.The coolant became a moderator.The moderator reduced speed of the neutrons so less that the atomic fission broke out.🔥

We had to get rid of the coolant so as to stop the atomic fission,the people who were engaged in the facility of atomic energy process plunged into the actual spot,ready to die if necessary,and removed the coolant.👏

• << 307 【Damage of disaster of criticality in Tokai village】 《Details of the disaster》 They poured substance absorbing neutrons,it means a boric acid solution ホウ酸水,and stopped the atomic fission.Roughly speaking,20hours had passed since the disaster brought about.😥 《Victims》 Its victims were like the next.Three workers who caused the disaster direct,other 18 ones who got rid of the coolant,and another 6 ones who took the coolant away.Its total were 27people.They were the ones who were engaged in the facility of nuclear fuel processing,but the damage of the disaster was more than that!😨 The authority requested that 40 households of a private house within a radius of no more than 350meters of the actual spot take refuge,and recommended the residents within a radius of 500 meters flee to other area.⚠ In addition,the authority also called to the other residents within radius of 10kilometers of the actual spot to stay indoors,and to stop using a ventilation.🙅

No.306 14/02/12 23:37
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 304 【Trinidad and Tobago】 《The wealthiest country in the Caribbean Sea》 … 【Trinidad and Tobago】

《Clear sky,fleecey cloud,blue sea,and……curry and rice!》

After slavery of black people was abolished in 1830s,a lot of Indian people were taken to Trinidad and Tobago as the labor force from India which belonged to England.As a result,the country has been the one composed of varied race.☝

As to racial composition in Trinidad and Tobago at present,black people account for 40%,Indian ones also make up for 40%,and other 20% are Caucasian 白人,Chinese and children of mixed racial origins 混血.In short,English colonialism made the country of various race be built.🇬

Trinidad and Tobago is full of chaotic charm which we can never see in any other place such as Indian a row of houses which doesn't seem to match a scene in the Caribbean Sea.🌴

On the other hand,Indian people in the Caribbean Sea continue to persist in its cultural tradition.Other people are apt to find fault with them.😠

• << 308 【Trinidad and Tobago】 《The wealthiest country in the Caribbean Sea.》 After being independent from England,petroleum used to occupy important position in its economy,but there was a fear of its price going down,so stable income had been indispensable for Trinidad and Tobago.💰 Its government had started its industrial revolution from the latter in 1980s.Its three fields of architecture,manufacturer and sightseeing grew us so much that its real rate of gross national products continued to increase during the past five years.🎉 【Dominica/Puerto Rico】 《Countries which have supplied talented people for the Major leagues.》 Columbus discovered the Dominican Republic in his first voyage,and other new comquerors for a new continent also departed from there.The Republic accounts for two-thirds of eastern Hispaniola which is the largest island in the Caribbean Sea after Cuba.🌴 The country was independent in 1844,and became the republic.🍻

No.307 14/02/13 21:47
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 305 【Damage of disaster of criticality in Tokai village】 Then a great am… 【Damage of disaster of criticality in Tokai village】

《Details of the disaster》

They poured substance absorbing neutrons,it means a boric acid solution ホウ酸水,and stopped the atomic fission.Roughly speaking,20hours had passed since the disaster brought about.😥

《Victims》

Its victims were like the next.Three workers who caused the disaster direct,other 18 ones who got rid of the coolant,and another 6 ones who took the coolant away.Its total were 27people.They were the ones who were engaged in the facility of nuclear fuel processing,but the damage of the disaster was more than that!😨

The authority requested that 40 households of a private house within a radius of no more than 350meters of the actual spot take refuge,and recommended the residents within a radius of 500 meters flee to other area.⚠

In addition,the authority also called to the other residents within radius of 10kilometers of the actual spot to stay indoors,and to stop using a ventilation.🙅

• << 309 【Damage of disaster of criticality in Tokai village】 《Victims》 Furthermore,roads around the actual spot were blocked up,train service in JR was postponed.Thus the effects of the disaster had spread out endlessly.😣 In spite of that evacuations,formal total numbers of the victims who ended up being exposed to radiation rose to no less than 667😨 Without realizing what kind of disaster it was,three members of a rescue squad received the request of going into action.They were also exposed to the radiation. The facility managing atomic fuel processing had been blamed because neither it could take steps well nor quickly.First report of the disaster reached the scientific technical agnecy after about 40 minutes from the disaster. 4 hours had passed from the first report when the headquarter of measurement against the disaster was set up.No one might have expected the disaster hecame so serious.The measurement was so optimistic that its damage spread out,I'm wondering.

No.308 14/02/13 23:01
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 306 【Trinidad and Tobago】 《Clear sky,fleecey cloud,blue sea,and……curry a… 【Trinidad and Tobago】

《The wealthiest country in the Caribbean Sea.》

After being independent from England,petroleum used to occupy important position in its economy,but there was a fear of its price going down,so stable income had been indispensable for Trinidad and Tobago.💰

Its government had started its industrial revolution from the latter in 1980s.Its three fields of architecture,manufacturer and sightseeing grew us so much that its real rate of gross national products continued to increase during the past five years.🎉

【Dominica/Puerto Rico】

《Countries which have supplied talented people for the Major leagues.》

Columbus discovered the Dominican Republic in his first voyage,and other new comquerors for a new continent also departed from there.The Republic accounts for two-thirds of eastern Hispaniola which is the largest island in the Caribbean Sea after Cuba.🌴

The country was independent in 1844,and became the republic.🍻

• << 310 【Dominica/Puerto Rico】 『Countries which supply talented people for the major leagues』 While Haiti lies west to Dominica,and has been influenced with the African culture,there are a lot of Spanish buildings in Dominica.Residents in Dominica speak the Spanish language,and mulato accounts for 73% in its population.😃 The mulato is a Spanish language and means mixed blood between a white and black.☝ On the other hand, Puerto Rico was a place where Columbus reached in the second voyage,and had been ruled by Spain until the end of the 19th century.😚 A war broke out between the U.S.A.and Spain,and Spain was beaten in 1898,automatically Puerto Rico also belonged to the U.S.A.It became the one like the state and the right of self-government was given to the area.🇺 The people in Puerto Rico have three options at present. ①It becomes the 51th state in the U.S.A. ②It's completely independent from the U.S.A. ③They maintains the status quo 現状. They seem to have discussed over those.😃

No.309 14/02/14 00:06
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 307 【Damage of disaster of criticality in Tokai village】 《Details of the… 【Damage of disaster of criticality in Tokai village】

《Victims》

Furthermore,roads around the actual spot were blocked up,train service in JR was postponed.Thus the effects of the disaster had spread out endlessly.😣

In spite of that evacuations,formal total numbers of the victims who ended up being exposed to radiation rose to no less than 667😨

Without realizing what kind of disaster it was,three members of a rescue squad received the request of going into action.They were also exposed to the radiation.

The facility managing atomic fuel processing had been blamed because neither it could take steps well nor quickly.First report of the disaster reached the scientific technical agnecy after about 40 minutes from the disaster.

4 hours had passed from the first report when the headquarter of measurement against the disaster was set up.No one might have expected the disaster hecame so serious.The measurement was so optimistic that its damage spread out,I'm wondering.

• << 311 【The disaster of a fast-breeder reactor,もんじゅ】 The disaster was the one in the facility in relation to the atomic energy,but any radiation didn't leak at all,and there were no victims in the disaster,but Japanese plan for atomic fuel of circulation was greatly affected by the disaster.☝ 《Disaster》 The disaster broke out at fast-breeder reactor,もんじゅ in Fukui prefecture in 1995.☀ Fast neutrons are used in the fast-breeder reactor,so any water which can reduce the speed of the neuron isn't adopted as a coolant. 🐱 Instead,metallic sodium was used as the coolant.We used to call the sodium natrium before.The sodium leaked from a hole of the plumbing.It was the disaster.😥 What did cause the hole make on the plumbing?☝ It's a thermometer attached to the plumbing.The thermometer was fit up inside the plumbing where liquid sodium was streaming at high speed.The sodium was so speedy that the plumbing shook a lot.⚠ The place where thermometer was fit up caused metal fatigue,and caused the hole.🆘

No.310 14/02/16 20:11
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 308 【Trinidad and Tobago】 《The wealthiest country in the Caribbean Sea.》… 【Dominica/Puerto Rico】

『Countries which supply talented people for the major leagues』

While Haiti lies west to Dominica,and has been influenced with the African culture,there are a lot of Spanish buildings in Dominica.Residents in Dominica speak the Spanish language,and mulato accounts for 73% in its population.😃

The mulato is a Spanish language and means mixed blood between a white and black.☝

On the other hand, Puerto Rico was a place where Columbus reached in the second voyage,and had been ruled by Spain until the end of the 19th century.😚

A war broke out between the U.S.A.and Spain,and Spain was beaten in 1898,automatically Puerto Rico also belonged to the U.S.A.It became the one like the state and the right of self-government was given to the area.🇺

The people in Puerto Rico have three options at present.

①It becomes the 51th state in the U.S.A.

②It's completely independent from the U.S.A.

③They maintains the status quo 現状.

They seem to have discussed over those.😃

• << 312 【Dominica/Puerto Rico】 《Countries which have supplied talented people for the major leagues》 By the way,American major leagues have increased a number of corporation which owns a professional baseball team 6times since 1961.They have made up for being short of talented people with its being internationalized.⚾ Its data was the one about a decade ago.All numbers of the baseball players in the major leagues were 854,and 79 players of them were from Dominica.They were the most.⚾ Others from Puerto Rico were 37.They were the second most.All the corporations which own baseball teams and other Japanese corporation,広島カープ have schools for playing baseball in Dominica.⚾ 【Light and shade in Latin America】 While there is what is called Anglo-America in the north,there is what we call Latin America in the south.Some countries in the Latin America have clear-cut personality.😃 There are varied races in each country.We'll be astonished with magnificent nature such as Amazon in Brazil or glacier in Chile.😲

No.311 14/02/16 21:50
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 309 【Damage of disaster of criticality in Tokai village】 《Victims》 Fur… 【The disaster of a fast-breeder reactor,もんじゅ】

The disaster was the one in the facility in relation to the atomic energy,but any radiation didn't leak at all,and there were no victims in the disaster,but Japanese plan for atomic fuel of circulation was greatly affected by the disaster.☝

《Disaster》

The disaster broke out at fast-breeder reactor,もんじゅ in Fukui prefecture in 1995.☀

Fast neutrons are used in the fast-breeder reactor,so any water which can reduce the speed of the neuron isn't adopted as a coolant. 🐱

Instead,metallic sodium was used as the coolant.We used to call the sodium natrium before.The sodium leaked from a hole of the plumbing.It was the disaster.😥

What did cause the hole make on the plumbing?☝

It's a thermometer attached to the plumbing.The thermometer was fit up inside the plumbing where liquid sodium was streaming at high speed.The sodium was so speedy that the plumbing shook a lot.⚠

The place where thermometer was fit up caused metal fatigue,and caused the hole.🆘

• << 313 【The disaster of a fast-breeder reactor,もんじゅ】 The sodium has a property which is suitable for the fast-breeder reactor as coolant.In the fast-breeder reactor,the high speed sodium makes the plutonium of nuclear fuel cause atomic fission,and creates large amount of energy.😃 To my surprise,after the plutonium burned,it doesn't decrease,but increases.The sodium doesn't reduce the neutrons' speed,so the workers used to adopt it. The coolant for the fast-breeder reactor is requested the next conditions.☝ ①It transmits heat to other substance. ②Its concentration is comparatively low. ③It absorbs few neutrons. ④It doesn't reduce the neutrons' speed. ⑤Its price is low. However,it doesn't always mean that the sodium has no demerits.When passing through a reactor core,it will be covered with radiation,and it reacts with water or oxygen easily.Explosions bring about sometimes,so it's very perilous🔥

No.312 14/02/16 22:47
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 310 【Dominica/Puerto Rico】 『Countries which supply talented people for t… 【Dominica/Puerto Rico】

《Countries which have supplied talented people for the major leagues》

By the way,American major leagues have increased a number of corporation which owns a professional baseball team 6times since 1961.They have made up for being short of talented people with its being internationalized.⚾

Its data was the one about a decade ago.All numbers of the baseball players in the major leagues were 854,and 79 players of them were from Dominica.They were the most.⚾

Others from Puerto Rico were 37.They were the second most.All the corporations which own baseball teams and other Japanese corporation,広島カープ have schools for playing baseball in Dominica.⚾

【Light and shade in Latin America】

While there is what is called Anglo-America in the north,there is what we call Latin America in the south.Some countries in the Latin America have clear-cut personality.😃

There are varied races in each country.We'll be astonished with magnificent nature such as Amazon in Brazil or glacier in Chile.😲

• << 314 【They used to be big powers,but have fallen into developing countries.Each country in Latin America has suffered from foreign debts.】 To be exact,southern America means the American continent south to Mexico and the Caribbean Sea.Almost all of them used to be colonies of countries of European Latin ancestry such as Spain or Portugal.Contrary to it,northern America are Anglo-Saxons.😃 Southern American feature is a society of people of complicated mixed blood of Spain,Portugal,aboriginal residents,black people taken from the African continent,and immigrants of Asian or European ancestries.☝ It seems that there are no countries in good condition in relation to their economy.Many of them have suffered from foreign debts.For example,as for Argentina which used to be proud of its wealth as world warehouse of food,it tried to change into industrial country from agricultural one after the World WarⅡ,but failed to do it.To make matters worse,it's fallen into a developing country.😥

No.313 14/02/18 22:22
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 311 【The disaster of a fast-breeder reactor,もんじゅ】 The disaster was the o… 【The disaster of a fast-breeder reactor,もんじゅ】

The sodium has a property which is suitable for the fast-breeder reactor as coolant.In the fast-breeder reactor,the high speed sodium makes the plutonium of nuclear fuel cause atomic fission,and creates large amount of energy.😃

To my surprise,after the plutonium burned,it doesn't decrease,but increases.The sodium doesn't reduce the neutrons' speed,so the workers used to adopt it.

The coolant for the fast-breeder reactor is requested the next conditions.☝

①It transmits heat to other substance.

②Its concentration is comparatively low.

③It absorbs few neutrons.

④It doesn't reduce the neutrons' speed.

⑤Its price is low.

However,it doesn't always mean that the sodium has no demerits.When passing through a reactor core,it will be covered with radiation,and it reacts with water or oxygen easily.Explosions bring about sometimes,so it's very perilous🔥

• << 315 【Problems of the fast-breeder reactor】 To tell the truth,I've expressed them before,but I end up forgetting them,so I'm going to describe them again.😳 《A fast neutron》 The base of the fast-breeder reactor is the next.When fast neutrons are generated,atomic fuel absorbs them,and changes into other atomic fuel.😃 Then the important thing isn't the atomic fuel,but the work of the fast neutrons.Without the fast neutrons,atomic fuel never turns into other one,furthermore the atomic fuel is neither produced nor increased.☝ It's a very place where the fast-breeder reactor's problems gather.😥 《Coolant》 Heat is given off in the reactor.When carrying out and using the heat as energy which makes the generator operate,the coolant is indispensable.Water has been adopted as coolant so far,for the water is splendid material which reduces speed.What does it mean?😃

No.314 14/02/20 23:23
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 312 【Dominica/Puerto Rico】 《Countries which have supplied talented peopl… 【They used to be big powers,but have fallen into developing countries.Each country in Latin America has suffered from foreign debts.】

To be exact,southern America means the American continent south to Mexico and the Caribbean Sea.Almost all of them used to be colonies of countries of European Latin ancestry such as Spain or Portugal.Contrary to it,northern America are Anglo-Saxons.😃

Southern American feature is a society of people of complicated mixed blood of Spain,Portugal,aboriginal residents,black people taken from the African continent,and immigrants of Asian or European ancestries.☝

It seems that there are no countries in good condition in relation to their economy.Many of them have suffered from foreign debts.For example,as for Argentina which used to be proud of its wealth as world warehouse of food,it tried to change into industrial country from agricultural one after the World WarⅡ,but failed to do it.To make matters worse,it's fallen into a developing country.😥

• << 316 【Brazil】 『Southern giant which has been awakened to its real ability』 《Amazon which is a treasure house of natural environment》 The Federal Republic of Brazil is the greatest country in the Central and Southern America in relation to economy and geographical features.Its territory accounts for about half in the southern American continent.It's the fifth largest in the world.😃 Speaking of Brazil,the Amazon River occurs to us.More than half of the river which is the second longest in the world flows through Brazil.Tropical zone in the Amazon River basin has a general impression that it's primitive and baking hot.☝ However,average temperature through a year is from 22 to 26℃,and there is little difference between cold and warmth through four seasons.Contrary to it,the Amazon basin and Atlantic Ocean's coast have plenty of rain,so the tropical rain forest where evergreen broadleaf trees grow thickly spread out so widely that the area has a close image for the tropical area of our own.🌱

No.315 14/02/22 20:37
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 313 【The disaster of a fast-breeder reactor,もんじゅ】 The sodium has a prope… 【Problems of the fast-breeder reactor】

To tell the truth,I've expressed them before,but I end up forgetting them,so I'm going to describe them again.😳

《A fast neutron》

The base of the fast-breeder reactor is the next.When fast neutrons are generated,atomic fuel absorbs them,and changes into other atomic fuel.😃

Then the important thing isn't the atomic fuel,but the work of the fast neutrons.Without the fast neutrons,atomic fuel never turns into other one,furthermore the atomic fuel is neither produced nor increased.☝

It's a very place where the fast-breeder reactor's problems gather.😥

《Coolant》

Heat is given off in the reactor.When carrying out and using the heat as energy which makes the generator operate,the coolant is indispensable.Water has been adopted as coolant so far,for the water is splendid material which reduces speed.What does it mean?😃

• << 317 【Problems of the fast-breeder reactor】 《Coolant》 If we use for the water in the fast-breeder reactor as coolant,the fast neutrons will change into other useless fast neutrons,for the water reduces its speed.As a result,instead of the water,we've learned to use sodium ナトリウム.😃 However,the sodium isn't always safe,for it reacts with other substance violently.For instance,when reacting with the water,an explosion brings about.🔥 【Disaster of the fast-breeder reactor,もんじゅ】 《Influence of the disaster》 It was 640 kilograms of the sodium which leaked out.410 kilograms were collected indoors,but it seemed that other 230 kilograms of the rest was released outside the facility through ventilation openings 換気口,but fortunately bad influence on the environment hadn't been recognized.😥 The sodium of high temperature(it's more than 750℃)which leaked out didn't reach the floor made of concrete,for iron plate of which thickness is 6 centimeters prevented the sodium from reaching the floor.💧

No.316 14/02/22 22:00
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 314 【They used to be big powers,but have fallen into developing countries.… 【Brazil】

『Southern giant which has been awakened to its real ability』

《Amazon which is a treasure house of natural environment》

The Federal Republic of Brazil is the greatest country in the Central and Southern America in relation to economy and geographical features.Its territory accounts for about half in the southern American continent.It's the fifth largest in the world.😃

Speaking of Brazil,the Amazon River occurs to us.More than half of the river which is the second longest in the world flows through Brazil.Tropical zone in the Amazon River basin has a general impression that it's primitive and baking hot.☝

However,average temperature through a year is from 22 to 26℃,and there is little difference between cold and warmth through four seasons.Contrary to it,the Amazon basin and Atlantic Ocean's coast have plenty of rain,so the tropical rain forest where evergreen broadleaf trees grow thickly spread out so widely that the area has a close image for the tropical area of our own.🌱

• << 318 【Brazil】 《Amazon which is a treasure house of natural environment》 There are plenty of kinds of creatures in the tropical rain forest of Amazon.Roughly speaking,there are 3thousand kinds of plants,as for birds,more than 1600 kinds.It's the most in the world.There are no less than 0.1million kinds of invertebrate animals 無脊椎動物 there.It's said that 70thousand of them are insects.🐜 To my surprise,its numbers are at an area of no more than 2.6Kilometer square.There seems to be from 0.8million to 5million kinds of creatures in Amazon,according to scientists' presumption.😲 More than 3thousand kinds of fish were confirmed in the Amazon River and lakes of its basin.Therefore some people think that there may be new kinds of creatures,bacteria for vaccine,and substances which give us hint of specific remedy for varied sicknesses that we've just never discovered in Amazon.☝ They have put a great deal of effort into the conversation of the Amazon area,but…💧

No.317 14/02/22 22:55
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 315 【Problems of the fast-breeder reactor】 To tell the truth,I've e… 【Problems of the fast-breeder reactor】

《Coolant》

If we use for the water in the fast-breeder reactor as coolant,the fast neutrons will change into other useless fast neutrons,for the water reduces its speed.As a result,instead of the water,we've learned to use sodium ナトリウム.😃

However,the sodium isn't always safe,for it reacts with other substance violently.For instance,when reacting with the water,an explosion brings about.🔥

【Disaster of the fast-breeder reactor,もんじゅ】

《Influence of the disaster》

It was 640 kilograms of the sodium which leaked out.410 kilograms were collected indoors,but it seemed that other 230 kilograms of the rest was released outside the facility through ventilation openings 換気口,but fortunately bad influence on the environment hadn't been recognized.😥

The sodium of high temperature(it's more than 750℃)which leaked out didn't reach the floor made of concrete,for iron plate of which thickness is 6 centimeters prevented the sodium from reaching the floor.💧

• << 319 【Disaster of the fast-breeder reactor,もんじゅ】 《Influence of the disaster》 If a hole had been made on the iron plate,and the sodium had reached to the floor,an explosion of vapor may have broken out.😨 The next three things on which the workers reflected were given.☝           ①After an alarm of the disaster was given,it took much time until the atomic reactor stopped. ②It took much time until they get rid of the sodium. ③It took much time until the system of ventilation was halted. Fortunately,there were no victims in the disaster,but about 30years have passed since the disaster,the fast-breeder reactor of もんじゅ doesn't start to operate again.😥 A plan of the nuclear fuel cycle of the fast-breeder reactor and the MOX fuel was influenced with the disaster.😱 【Disaster of a nuclear-powered ship,むつ】 It is a nuclear-powdered submarine which has a plan of loading an atomic power on.Contrary to it,there used to be four civil commercial ships loading the atomic reactor.One of them was the むつ.🚢

No.318 14/02/23 18:54
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 316 【Brazil】 『Southern giant which has been awakened to its real ability… 【Brazil】

《Amazon which is a treasure house of natural environment》

There are plenty of kinds of creatures in the tropical rain forest of Amazon.Roughly speaking,there are 3thousand kinds of plants,as for birds,more than 1600 kinds.It's the most in the world.There are no less than 0.1million kinds of invertebrate animals 無脊椎動物 there.It's said that 70thousand of them are insects.🐜

To my surprise,its numbers are at an area of no more than 2.6Kilometer square.There seems to be from 0.8million to 5million kinds of creatures in Amazon,according to scientists' presumption.😲

More than 3thousand kinds of fish were confirmed in the Amazon River and lakes of its basin.Therefore some people think that there may be new kinds of creatures,bacteria for vaccine,and substances which give us hint of specific remedy for varied sicknesses that we've just never discovered in Amazon.☝

They have put a great deal of effort into the conversation of the Amazon area,but…💧

• << 320 【Brazil】 《Amazon is a treasure house of natural environment》 Development in the Amazon is apt to make destruction of its forest accelerate,so some people insist on reexamining the development.😒 As to mineral resources,it's known that there are abundant deposits.It's said that the deposits satisfy world demand for iron ore for no less than 5centuries from now on.😃 Moreover,Brazilian various gems such as diamond,aquamarine,topaz,amethyst,and emerald account for about 90% of amount of supply in the world.✨ 《Gold rush and coffee》 That plentiful natural resources not only has brought prosperity in Brazilian economy,but a variety of discords and hardships in the country.😫 After a Portuguese mate 航海士 discovered Brazil in 1500,some Portuguese people started to explore the country.Portuguese conial policy had been pushed forward,and gold was discovered in 1690.🐻           The discovery made thousands of people come to the upper reaches of Brazil from plantations on the coasts.😍

No.319 14/02/23 19:49
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 317 【Problems of the fast-breeder reactor】 《Coolant》 If we use for the… 【Disaster of the fast-breeder reactor,もんじゅ】

《Influence of the disaster》

If a hole had been made on the iron plate,and the sodium had reached to the floor,an explosion of vapor may have broken out.😨

The next three things on which the workers reflected were given.☝

①After an alarm of the disaster was given,it took much time until the atomic reactor stopped.

②It took much time until they get rid of the sodium.

③It took much time until the system of ventilation was halted.

Fortunately,there were no victims in the disaster,but about 30years have passed since the disaster,the fast-breeder reactor of もんじゅ doesn't start to operate again.😥

A plan of the nuclear fuel cycle of the fast-breeder reactor and the MOX fuel was influenced with the disaster.😱

【Disaster of a nuclear-powered ship,むつ】

It is a nuclear-powdered submarine which has a plan of loading an atomic power on.Contrary to it,there used to be four civil commercial ships loading the atomic reactor.One of them was the むつ.🚢

• << 321 【Disaster of a nuclear power ship,むつ】 《Construction》 Construction of the commercial nuclear ship,むつ was gone ahead as a national policy in order to get back Japanese honor as a kingdom of shipbuilding.We Japanese tried to make use of the ship peacefully.🚢 The body of the ship was completed in 1970,and called at a port of 大湊 at Mutsu city in Aomori prefecture.Its atomic reactor was also perfected August in 1972.🚢 However,fishermen in 大湊 objected that the ship left the port,but at last the ship sailed from the port in 1974,and its atomic reactor started to operate in the open sea about 800Kilometers away from the Aomori prefecture.🚢 《Disaster》 When output of the atomic reactor raised by 1.4%,an accident brought about,for neutrons started to leak out.Japanese mass media broadcast the accident from the spot.🚢 We Japanese people were all surprised at the news,for the crews couldn't prevent the neutrons from leaking,then suddenly they started to make rice balls!Rice balls?Why?🍙

No.320 14/02/23 20:35
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 318 【Brazil】 《Amazon which is a treasure house of natural environment》 … 【Brazil】

《Amazon is a treasure house of natural environment》

Development in the Amazon is apt to make destruction of its forest accelerate,so some people insist on reexamining the development.😒

As to mineral resources,it's known that there are abundant deposits.It's said that the deposits satisfy world demand for iron ore for no less than 5centuries from now on.😃

Moreover,Brazilian various gems such as diamond,aquamarine,topaz,amethyst,and emerald account for about 90% of amount of supply in the world.✨

《Gold rush and coffee》

That plentiful natural resources not only has brought prosperity in Brazilian economy,but a variety of discords and hardships in the country.😫

After a Portuguese mate 航海士 discovered Brazil in 1500,some Portuguese people started to explore the country.Portuguese conial policy had been pushed forward,and gold was discovered in 1690.🐻

The discovery made thousands of people come to the upper reaches of Brazil from plantations on the coasts.😍

• << 322 【Brazil】 《Gold rush and coffee》 Development of gold mines in Brazil enriched its colony itself.Furthermore,after the gold,diamond was also dug up,as a result,the gold rush started again,but it declined before long,and coffee began to be on the rise as new source of income.☕ The coffee growing made Brazil the greatest country of growing coffee in the world.The country declared its independence as a monarchy in 1822.☕ Plenty of immigrants arrived in Brazil at the end of the 19th century.The cheap labor force caused collapse of the slavery in Brazil.🎊 Its army advocated the abolition of the monarchy and an establishment of a republican form of government and started a revolution agains its government in 1889.Consequently,the country adopted a federal system.🎊 However,after that the country failed to control its economy,so it would suffer from hyper inflation,and a large amount of debt.💸 《Hyper inflation in which an unit of a tip is a million》 To be continued.Bye🙋

No.321 14/02/25 23:56
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 319 【Disaster of the fast-breeder reactor,もんじゅ】 《Influence of the disast… 【Disaster of a nuclear power ship,むつ】

《Construction》

Construction of the commercial nuclear ship,むつ was gone ahead as a national policy in order to get back Japanese honor as a kingdom of shipbuilding.We Japanese tried to make use of the ship peacefully.🚢

The body of the ship was completed in 1970,and called at a port of 大湊 at Mutsu city in Aomori prefecture.Its atomic reactor was also perfected August in 1972.🚢

However,fishermen in 大湊 objected that the ship left the port,but at last the ship sailed from the port in 1974,and its atomic reactor started to operate in the open sea about 800Kilometers away from the Aomori prefecture.🚢

《Disaster》

When output of the atomic reactor raised by 1.4%,an accident brought about,for neutrons started to leak out.Japanese mass media broadcast the accident from the spot.🚢

We Japanese people were all surprised at the news,for the crews couldn't prevent the neutrons from leaking,then suddenly they started to make rice balls!Rice balls?Why?🍙

• << 323 【Disaster of a nuclear power ship,むつ】 《Disaster》 It doesn't always mean that we can't do anything on an empty stomach,for the rice balls weren't ordinary ones.🍙 The rice balls were covered with boric acid ホウ酸 which absorbed the neutrons.Sailors threw the rice balls into the places where the neutrons were leaked out.🍙 It was comical,but the rice balls prevented the neutrons from leaking,but residents in 大湊 didn't allow the nuclear power ship to reach its port after the disaster.🚢 After being through many twists and turns 紆余曲折 the ship had drifted on the sea for a few months,it recovered as the nuclear power ship.It went on a long voyage of making two rounds of the globe,and finished its duty.🚢 At the same time,the time of the nuclear power ship was over.Instead of the atomic reactor,the ship has loaded a diesel engine,and sailed.It has nothing to do with the atomic power any more at present.🚢

No.322 14/02/26 22:18
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 320 【Brazil】 《Amazon is a treasure house of natural environment》 Devel… 【Brazil】

《Gold rush and coffee》

Development of gold mines in Brazil enriched its colony itself.Furthermore,after the gold,diamond was also dug up,as a result,the gold rush started again,but it declined before long,and coffee began to be on the rise as new source of income.☕

The coffee growing made Brazil the greatest country of growing coffee in the world.The country declared its independence as a monarchy in 1822.☕

Plenty of immigrants arrived in Brazil at the end of the 19th century.The cheap labor force caused collapse of the slavery in Brazil.🎊

Its army advocated the abolition of the monarchy and an establishment of a republican form of government and started a revolution agains its government in 1889.Consequently,the country adopted a federal system.🎊

However,after that the country failed to control its economy,so it would suffer from hyper inflation,and a large amount of debt.💸

《Hyper inflation in which an unit of a tip is a million》

To be continued.Bye🙋

• << 324 【Brazil】 《Hyper inflation in which an unit of tip is a million yen》 Interest rates suddenly raised all over the world at the beginning in 1980s.It made Brazilian economic growth minus.In Brazil,an influx 流入 of capital stopped,its domestic investment slowed.💸 In addition,its debts against foreign countries increased so much that deficits for public institutions also rose,and its inflation deteriorated.As the result,Brazil ended up suffering from the hyper inflation.😱 In fact,its inflation used to be no less than 300% a month.Let's suppose that there was a restaurant where they had a meal with American dollars.Then the meal cost $50.🍴 After 1hour passed,when paying money for the meal,its price fell to $20,in the next day,it went down $10.While the inflation made Brazilian monetary value drop more and more,it made a value of 1dollar go up more and more.💸 The inflation also changed various Brazilian prices.For example,a tip for an employee is \1million at a hotel.😚

No.323 14/03/02 21:53
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 321 【Disaster of a nuclear power ship,むつ】 《Construction》 Construction … 【Disaster of a nuclear power ship,むつ】

《Disaster》

It doesn't always mean that we can't do anything on an empty stomach,for the rice balls weren't ordinary ones.🍙

The rice balls were covered with boric acid ホウ酸 which absorbed the neutrons.Sailors threw the rice balls into the places where the neutrons were leaked out.🍙

It was comical,but the rice balls prevented the neutrons from leaking,but residents in 大湊 didn't allow the nuclear power ship to reach its port after the disaster.🚢

After being through many twists and turns 紆余曲折 the ship had drifted on the sea for a few months,it recovered as the nuclear power ship.It went on a long voyage of making two rounds of the globe,and finished its duty.🚢

At the same time,the time of the nuclear power ship was over.Instead of the atomic reactor,the ship has loaded a diesel engine,and sailed.It has nothing to do with the atomic power any more at present.🚢

• << 325 【The Great Eastern Earthquake in Japan and a nuclear power plant】 Japanese nuclear power plants had emphasized their safety,and in fact any earthquakes had never made their facilities bring about any disasters. A great earthquake with a seismic intensity 震度 of 7 broke out in Niigata prefecture July in 2007.There were 7nuclear power plants there.Each scale was 1million kilowatt.The facilities could manage to hold out against the earthquake. However,the great earthquake which brought about in Tohoku region in 2011 was so disastrous that the first nuclear power plant in Fukushima prefecture caused the catastrophic accident. 《The great earthquake in the Tohoku region》 The great earthquake attacked at a huge area of the Atlantic coast in the Tohoku region.Its hypocenter 震源 was off Sanriku,southeast to the Oga peninsula.It was about 130Kilometers away from the peninsula.Its depth was 24Kilometers.

No.324 14/03/04 22:18
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 322 【Brazil】 《Gold rush and coffee》 Development of gold mines in Brazi… 【Brazil】

《Hyper inflation in which an unit of tip is a million yen》

Interest rates suddenly raised all over the world at the beginning in 1980s.It made Brazilian economic growth minus.In Brazil,an influx 流入 of capital stopped,its domestic investment slowed.💸

In addition,its debts against foreign countries increased so much that deficits for public institutions also rose,and its inflation deteriorated.As the result,Brazil ended up suffering from the hyper inflation.😱

In fact,its inflation used to be no less than 300% a month.Let's suppose that there was a restaurant where they had a meal with American dollars.Then the meal cost $50.🍴

After 1hour passed,when paying money for the meal,its price fell to $20,in the next day,it went down $10.While the inflation made Brazilian monetary value drop more and more,it made a value of 1dollar go up more and more.💸

The inflation also changed various Brazilian prices.For example,a tip for an employee is \1million at a hotel.😚

• << 326 【Brazil】 《Hyper inflation in which an unit of a tip is one million yen》 Then,the hotel's amount claimed rose to 0.1 billion and millions yen.If changing 0.3million yen into Brazilian money,a Boston bag was filled with their bills.💰 In addition,when buying a thing at a high price,or changing the money into other one again,it's very complicated.😱 In fact,if trying to change Japanese moey into Brazilian one in the time of the hyper inflation,we put the Brazilian bills on a scale.Instead of the number of the bills,we convert them in weight.💰 Needless to say,the tiresome procedures cause a stagnant 停滞 in Brazilian economy,so the country had started far-reaching economic revolution at the beginning in 1990s.☝ Without deteriorating its economic growth,the country succeeded in stopping the hyper inflation.After that,almost all of its annual revenue was allotted for paying debts in 1993,and Brazil changed into an economic power in the latter half in the 20th century.It took tenth place in the world.🎊

No.325 14/03/12 20:23
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 323 【Disaster of a nuclear power ship,むつ】 《Disaster》 It doesn't a… 【The Great Eastern Earthquake in Japan and a nuclear power plant】

Japanese nuclear power plants had emphasized their safety,and in fact any earthquakes had never made their facilities bring about any disasters.

A great earthquake with a seismic intensity 震度 of 7 broke out in Niigata prefecture July in 2007.There were 7nuclear power plants there.Each scale was 1million kilowatt.The facilities could manage to hold out against the earthquake.

However,the great earthquake which brought about in Tohoku region in 2011 was so disastrous that the first nuclear power plant in Fukushima prefecture caused the catastrophic accident.

《The great earthquake in the Tohoku region》

The great earthquake attacked at a huge area of the Atlantic coast in the Tohoku region.Its hypocenter 震源 was off Sanriku,southeast to the Oga peninsula.It was about 130Kilometers away from the peninsula.Its depth was 24Kilometers.

• << 327 【The Great Eastern earthquake in Japan and a nuclear power plant】 《The great earthquake in Tohoku region》 There is Northern American plate under the Tohoku region in Japanese main land.Other plate of the Pacific ocean tried to go into the one which was under the Tohoku region. Then a repulsion brought about.It is said that the repulsion was the great earthquake in the Tohoku region.Its magnitude was 9.0. Speaking of the one which was equal to the great earthquake in the Tohoku region,the one which broke out off Sanriku in 869,so the great earthquake in the Tohoku region was historical one. Its area of hypocenter was widespread.It was from off Iwate prefecture to off Ibaraki one.It reached 500kilometers from south to north,200kilometers from east to west.Its largest seismic intensity 震度 was 7. Its damage spread not only from the coast in northern part in Miyagi prefecture to Iwate one which was close to the hypocenter to Kanto region.

No.326 14/03/16 22:12
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 324 【Brazil】 《Hyper inflation in which an unit of tip is a million yen》 … 【Brazil】

《Hyper inflation in which an unit of a tip is one million yen》

Then,the hotel's amount claimed rose to 0.1 billion and millions yen.If changing 0.3million yen into Brazilian money,a Boston bag was filled with their bills.💰

In addition,when buying a thing at a high price,or changing the money into other one again,it's very complicated.😱

In fact,if trying to change Japanese moey into Brazilian one in the time of the hyper inflation,we put the Brazilian bills on a scale.Instead of the number of the bills,we convert them in weight.💰

Needless to say,the tiresome procedures cause a stagnant 停滞 in Brazilian economy,so the country had started far-reaching economic revolution at the beginning in 1990s.☝

Without deteriorating its economic growth,the country succeeded in stopping the hyper inflation.After that,almost all of its annual revenue was allotted for paying debts in 1993,and Brazil changed into an economic power in the latter half in the 20th century.It took tenth place in the world.🎊

• << 328 【Brazil】 【Hyper inflation in which an unit of a tip is one million yen】 Brazil was greatly influenced with a series of financial crises such as Asian one October in 1997,or Russian one August in 1998,but Brazilian economy recovered with IMF's support.😃 The country has achieved a living standard which is equal to a developed country at present,and its economic activities are by far more excellent than any other developing countries.🎉 Its export accounts for 6%,and its industry commands 36% of its GDP.30% of all the working population are engaged in agriculture in Brazil,but The country doesn't depend on agriculture so much.It's just 10% in the GDP.😚 Present real Brazil is an industrial country in which industry like equipments for transportation,emergy,electricity,electron,iron and steel supports.👍 Brazil which has possessed plentiful resource has recovered its economy.It's not the developing country which suffered from hyper inflation any more.🙋

No.327 14/03/16 22:57
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 325 【The Great Eastern Earthquake in Japan and a nuclear power plant】 Ja… 【The Great Eastern earthquake in Japan and a nuclear power plant】

《The great earthquake in Tohoku region》

There is Northern American plate under the Tohoku region in Japanese main land.Other plate of the Pacific ocean tried to go into the one which was under the Tohoku region.

Then a repulsion brought about.It is said that the repulsion was the great earthquake in the Tohoku region.Its magnitude was 9.0.

Speaking of the one which was equal to the great earthquake in the Tohoku region,the one which broke out off Sanriku in 869,so the great earthquake in the Tohoku region was historical one.

Its area of hypocenter was widespread.It was from off Iwate prefecture to off Ibaraki one.It reached 500kilometers from south to north,200kilometers from east to west.Its largest seismic intensity 震度 was 7.

Its damage spread not only from the coast in northern part in Miyagi prefecture to Iwate one which was close to the hypocenter to Kanto region.

• << 329 【The Deadly East Earthquake in Japan and a nuclear power plant】          《The mortal tidal wave》                 The earthquake wasn't a simple one.The tidal wave after the earthquake expanded damages,its situation became disastrous.It's said the height of the tidal wave reached no less than 38.9meters. It's said the death toll from the disaster amounted to more than 10thousand,but there have been a lot of people missing.Some town offices were damaged so disastrous that there aren't enough data for certificates of residence 住民票,so it has fear of total number of death toll and the missing may rise. To make matters worse,it has been the nuclear power plant which escalated the damages.The people in Fukushima prefecture especially have suffered from the triple trouble of the earthquake,tidal wave,and radiation.No humanraces have never experienced the agony. 【The first atomic power plant in Fukushima prefecture which was hit with the deadly earthquake】 To be continued.

No.328 14/03/19 20:36
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 326 【Brazil】 《Hyper inflation in which an unit of a tip is one million ye… 【Brazil】

【Hyper inflation in which an unit of a tip is one million yen】

Brazil was greatly influenced with a series of financial crises such as Asian one October in 1997,or Russian one August in 1998,but Brazilian economy recovered with IMF's support.😃

The country has achieved a living standard which is equal to a developed country at present,and its economic activities are by far more excellent than any other developing countries.🎉

Its export accounts for 6%,and its industry commands 36% of its GDP.30% of all the working population are engaged in agriculture in Brazil,but The country doesn't depend on agriculture so much.It's just 10% in the GDP.😚

Present real Brazil is an industrial country in which industry like equipments for transportation,emergy,electricity,electron,iron and steel supports.👍

Brazil which has possessed plentiful resource has recovered its economy.It's not the developing country which suffered from hyper inflation any more.🙋

• << 330 【Brazil】 《Hyper inflation in which an unit of a tip is no less than one million yen》 Brazil which has been called a sleeping major is about to go into action with the full-scale movement.🙋 【Argentina】 『Does a powder magazine 火薬庫 in economy of the world has the future?』 《Economic catastrophe which the military government has left behind.》 Argentine republic of which shape is a reverse triangle goes over the Strait of Magellan,and gets smaller and smaller to south of an island of ティエラ・デル・フエゴ.😃 The shape is narrower as if a wedge were driven into the Antarctic Continent.The long geographical features from south to north make climate each place in the nation different.😲 There are some subtropical plants in the northern part, colorful hills,highland of アルティプラノ,it means mountains covered with snow,in western part,and Mt.Andes which has plentiful mineral resources is covered with the perpetual snow in the southern part.⛄

No.329 14/03/21 22:08
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 327 【The Great Eastern earthquake in Japan and a nuclear power plant】 《T… 【The Deadly East Earthquake in Japan and a nuclear power plant】

《The mortal tidal wave》                
The earthquake wasn't a simple one.The tidal wave after the earthquake expanded damages,its situation became disastrous.It's said the height of the tidal wave reached no less than 38.9meters.

It's said the death toll from the disaster amounted to more than 10thousand,but there have been a lot of people missing.Some town offices were damaged so disastrous that there aren't enough data for certificates of residence 住民票,so it has fear of total number of death toll and the missing may rise.

To make matters worse,it has been the nuclear power plant which escalated the damages.The people in Fukushima prefecture especially have suffered from the triple trouble of the earthquake,tidal wave,and radiation.No humanraces have never experienced the agony.

【The first atomic power plant in Fukushima prefecture which was hit with the deadly earthquake】

To be continued.

• << 333 【The first atomic power plant in Fukushima prefecture which was hit with the deadly damage】 Not only ordinary private houses,factories,but government and municipal offices were damaged with the Great Eastern Japanese Earthquake.Furthermore,the atomic power plant also suffered from both the earthquake and tidal wave.Except for the one in Fukushima prefecture,no nuclear power plant has never damaged with the double disaster in the world. 《The atomic power plant which was hit by the deadly earthquake.》 It's said that the earthquake disaster with a seismic intensity 震度 of 7 attacked the whole district of the first atomic power plant in Fukushima prefecture. In addition,it seemed the the height of the tidal wave was over 14meters.The facilities of the nuclear power plant couldn't escape the damage of the deadly earthquake disaster. The earthquake disaster had such strength of the seismic intensity and height of the tidal wave that no one couldn't expect the catastrophe.

No.330 14/03/21 22:51
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 328 【Brazil】 【Hyper inflation in which an unit of a tip is one million y… 【Brazil】

《Hyper inflation in which an unit of a tip is no less than one million yen》

Brazil which has been called a sleeping major is about to go into action with the full-scale movement.🙋

【Argentina】

『Does a powder magazine 火薬庫 in economy of the world has the future?』

《Economic catastrophe which the military government has left behind.》

Argentine republic of which shape is a reverse triangle goes over the Strait of Magellan,and gets smaller and smaller to south of an island of ティエラ・デル・フエゴ.😃

The shape is narrower as if a wedge were driven into the Antarctic Continent.The long geographical features from south to north make climate each place in the nation different.😲

There are some subtropical plants in the northern part, colorful hills,highland of アルティプラノ,it means mountains covered with snow,in western part,and Mt.Andes which has plentiful mineral resources is covered with the perpetual snow in the southern part.⛄

• << 332 【Argentina】 《Economic failure of which military government has left》 Incan civilization used to thrive in Argentina,so it has Incan history and tradition.Spain began to rule the country from the 16th century,but it declared that it was independent from Spain in 1816.😃 Argentina has been well-known as a country which was a great economic success in the South America in the beginning of the 20th century,and a time of economic growth rate was no less than 6% continued 30years.💰 However,a coup d' etat broke out in the country in 1955,and the time when the military authorities intervened in its policy started from then,and the situation of the country changed altogether.The situation roused the earthshaking dispute over the Falklands.🆚 The Falklands are 500Kilometers to the Strait of Magellan.An English mate 航海士 landed at the islands in 1592.England announced formally that the islands were English colony in 1832.🇬

No.331 14/03/22 11:02
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【What I've done】

After expresring myself in English at my thread,I was intend to read English novel,but I started to drink.🍻

My intention didn't work against my will,but to my sorrow,drinking is my own will.It's just my choice.No one doesn't force me to drink a bit.😂

My plan is often too much to carry it out.When starting to learn English,I used to think like the next.🔤

I can study English five hours in the morning,other five hours in the afternoon when being in a day off.😤

Needless to say,I couldn't practice it.Easier said than done.😳

I've wanted to express varied things in English,but my speed of expressing myself in English is too slow.I can't catch up with the latest information at all.😱

New discovery and breakthrough appear one after another before I finish expressing.Furthermore,I'm not intelligent enough to grasp the breakthrouh.😚

If I had a clear head,I didn't drink like that.😂

When being immersed in drinking,science has developed day by day.I'll stop drinking from tomorrow!…maybe😚

No.332 14/03/25 21:23
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 330 【Brazil】 《Hyper inflation in which an unit of a tip is no less than … 【Argentina】

《Economic failure of which military government has left》

Incan civilization used to thrive in Argentina,so it has Incan history and tradition.Spain began to rule the country from the 16th century,but it declared that it was independent from Spain in 1816.😃

Argentina has been well-known as a country which was a great economic success in the South America in the beginning of the 20th century,and a time of economic growth rate was no less than 6% continued 30years.💰

However,a coup d' etat broke out in the country in 1955,and the time when the military authorities intervened in its policy started from then,and the situation of the country changed altogether.The situation roused the earthshaking dispute over the Falklands.🆚

The Falklands are 500Kilometers to the Strait of Magellan.An English mate 航海士 landed at the islands in 1592.England announced formally that the islands were English colony in 1832.🇬

• << 334 【Argentina】 《Economic failure of which military government has left》 However,Argentina also insisted on possessing the Falkland Islands,so the situation became so complicated that England and Argentina plunged into war.🆚 After all,England beat Argentina,for England was superior to Argentina in relation to military strength.The countries broke off diplomatic relations.🆚 They restored the relations in 1990,and reconciliation 和解 between the countries seems to be established,but the right for possessing the islands remains unsolved.😥 The dispute over the Falkland Islands caused a collapse for the military government in Argentina,democracy has completely revived in the country in 1983.🎊 The country had pushed forward with being under private management in various field.Its new government aimed at opening markets,at deregulating,at expanding a scale of the markets.💰 The government got rid of intervention of the country itself as much as it could,and abolished subsidy 補助金.☝

No.333 14/03/25 22:21
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 329 【The Deadly East Earthquake in Japan and a nuclear power plant】      … 【The first atomic power plant in Fukushima prefecture which was hit with the deadly damage】

Not only ordinary private houses,factories,but government and municipal offices were damaged with the Great Eastern Japanese Earthquake.Furthermore,the atomic power plant also suffered from both the earthquake and tidal wave.Except for the one in Fukushima prefecture,no nuclear power plant has never damaged with the double disaster in the world.

《The atomic power plant which was hit by the deadly earthquake.》

It's said that the earthquake disaster with a seismic intensity 震度 of 7 attacked the whole district of the first atomic power plant in Fukushima prefecture.

In addition,it seemed the the height of the tidal wave was over 14meters.The facilities of the nuclear power plant couldn't escape the damage of the deadly earthquake disaster.

The earthquake disaster had such strength of the seismic intensity and height of the tidal wave that no one couldn't expect the catastrophe.

• << 335 【The atomic reactor in the first nuclear power plant of Fukushima prefecture】 It's said facilities of the power plant withstood the earthquake itself to some extent,but the tidal wave attacked the facilities after that.The facilities couldn't stand the second natural calamity. Though the tidal wave couldn't damage the heart of the facilities in the nuclear power plant,other additional facilities around the plant suffered from fatal damage.The damage ended up expanding to the reactor core 炉芯. I'm going to express the nuclear power plant disaster from now on,but I have to make sure structure and principle of an atomic reactor so as to grasp the whole picture of the disaster. 《Fuel,controlling,and coolant》 Roughly speaking,the atomic reactor is mainly made up with fuel,some material and a coolant.Atomic fission is caused with the atomic fuel.The material controls both the number of neutrons and the atomic reactor's output. To be continued.

No.334 14/03/31 13:22
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 332 【Argentina】 《Economic failure of which military government has left》… 【Argentina】

《Economic failure of which military government has left》

However,Argentina also insisted on possessing the Falkland Islands,so the situation became so complicated that England and Argentina plunged into war.🆚

After all,England beat Argentina,for England was superior to Argentina in relation to military strength.The countries broke off diplomatic relations.🆚

They restored the relations in 1990,and reconciliation 和解 between the countries seems to be established,but the right for possessing the islands remains unsolved.😥

The dispute over the Falkland Islands caused a collapse for the military government in Argentina,democracy has completely revived in the country in 1983.🎊

The country had pushed forward with being under private management in various field.Its new government aimed at opening markets,at deregulating,at expanding a scale of the markets.💰

The government got rid of intervention of the country itself as much as it could,and abolished subsidy 補助金.☝

• << 336 【Argentina】 《Does the powder magazine 火薬庫 in the world economy have a future?》 Its economy recovered little by little,it seemed that its economic achievement was shown steadily,but a cloud was hanging over the world market in 1990s,the intervention and regulation with the country itself,economic policy which makes much of domestic industries,throwing subsidy around…those were a heavy burden to Argentina.💸 Worldwide economic recession befell on Argentine great amount of foreign liabilities.There was a possibility that the country couldn't achieve its international promise of reducing deficit financing,so the country was forced to announce default on an obligation.💸 In fact,the country has already done the default four times.In the middle of worldwide depression,if our fear that Argentine economy may collapse strengthens so much,it may world panic break ou at the same time.Its situation has been very serious.😨

No.335 14/03/31 14:22
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 333 【The first atomic power plant in Fukushima prefecture which was hit wi… 【The atomic reactor in the first nuclear power plant of Fukushima prefecture】

It's said facilities of the power plant withstood the earthquake itself to some extent,but the tidal wave attacked the facilities after that.The facilities couldn't stand the second natural calamity.

Though the tidal wave couldn't damage the heart of the facilities in the nuclear power plant,other additional facilities around the plant suffered from fatal damage.The damage ended up expanding to the reactor core 炉芯.

I'm going to express the nuclear power plant disaster from now on,but I have to make sure structure and principle of an atomic reactor so as to grasp the whole picture of the disaster.

《Fuel,controlling,and coolant》

Roughly speaking,the atomic reactor is mainly made up with fuel,some material and a coolant.Atomic fission is caused with the atomic fuel.The material controls both the number of neutrons and the atomic reactor's output.

To be continued.

• << 337 【The atomic reactor in the first nuclear power plant of Fukushima prefecture】 《The fuel, controlling,and coolant》 The coolant conveys the heat generated with the atomic energy to an outside generator.All the atomic reactors in Japan are light-water reactors 軽水炉 in which a moderator 減速材,coolant,and light water are adopted. The first nuclear power plant in Fukushima prefecture had 6 atomic reactors.They were all the light-water reactors.By the way,the reactor has two types.We make use of boiling water for the one.The other is a pressurized water reactor 加圧水系原子炉. 《The atomic reactor in which the boiling water is used》 We make the coolant in the atomic reactor boil,and the coolant changes into steam.We convey the steam to a generator through a pipe,and make the turbine operate with the steam.After it,we make the steam turn into the water,and returned it to the atomic reactor again. As to the coolant which cools the steam,we take advantage of water from a river or seawater.

No.336 14/04/01 22:48
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 334 【Argentina】 《Economic failure of which military government has left》 … 【Argentina】

《Does the powder magazine 火薬庫 in the world economy have a future?》

Its economy recovered little by little,it seemed that its economic achievement was shown steadily,but a cloud was hanging over the world market in 1990s,the intervention and regulation with the country itself,economic policy which makes much of domestic industries,throwing subsidy around…those were a heavy burden to Argentina.💸

Worldwide economic recession befell on Argentine great amount of foreign liabilities.There was a possibility that the country couldn't achieve its international promise of reducing deficit financing,so the country was forced to announce default on an obligation.💸

In fact,the country has already done the default four times.In the middle of worldwide depression,if our fear that Argentine economy may collapse strengthens so much,it may world panic break ou at the same time.Its situation has been very serious.😨

No.337 14/04/02 19:52
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 335 【The atomic reactor in the first nuclear power plant of Fukushima pref… 【The atomic reactor in the first nuclear power plant of Fukushima prefecture】

《The fuel, controlling,and coolant》

The coolant conveys the heat generated with the atomic energy to an outside generator.All the atomic reactors in Japan are light-water reactors 軽水炉 in which a moderator 減速材,coolant,and light water are adopted.

The first nuclear power plant in Fukushima prefecture had 6 atomic reactors.They were all the light-water reactors.By the way,the reactor has two types.We make use of boiling water for the one.The other is a pressurized water reactor 加圧水系原子炉.

《The atomic reactor in which the boiling water is used》

We make the coolant in the atomic reactor boil,and the coolant changes into steam.We convey the steam to a generator through a pipe,and make the turbine operate with the steam.After it,we make the steam turn into the water,and returned it to the atomic reactor again.

As to the coolant which cools the steam,we take advantage of water from a river or seawater.

• << 339 【The atomic reactor in the first nuclear power plant of Fukushima prefecture】 《The atomic reactor in which boiling water is used》 With the way of boiling water,it has a perilous possibility like the next.The steam of polluted water in which radioactive material is melted in the atomic reactor reaches to the generator. The boiling water was adopted at the atomic reactor in the first nuclear plant of Fukushima prefecture. 《The pressurized water reactor 加圧水型原子炉》 Contrary to it,the pressurized water reactor is like the next.Being high pressure within the atomic reactor,and rising the boiling point of water, changing the water into liquid of high temperature.It's the principle of a pressurized cooker 圧力釜. Leading the water of high temperature to an instrument which generates vapor,so the water turns into the steam.The steam makes the turbine operate. With this type,the water within the atomic reactor and the steam which makes the turbine work is never mixed.It's secured.

No.338 14/04/02 22:15
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Colombia】

『The dangerous zone where terrorism and kidnaps often occur』

《Coffee,orchid 蘭,carnation,and…》

The Republic of Colombia lies at the northern end in southern American continent.The country is named for Columbus who discovered the American continent.🇺

Speaking of the relation between America and Colombia,we are forced to think of a drug.There used to be the largest scale drug-smuggling 麻薬密売 organization,what is called メディジン カルテル in Colombia in 1990s.👿

Plenty of cocaines were brought into the U.S.A.No less than 70% of the cocaines were produced in Colombia.The income of smuggling cocaines was so big that it was equal to all amount of Colombian export.💀

The U.S.A.took countermeasures against the メディジン・カルテル,so a war broke out between America and Colombia,but it has already come to an end.In fact,the countries declared that the war was over.😚

Speaking of a thing which is grown in Colombia,coffee is well-known.☕

• << 340 【Colombia】 《Coffee,orchid 蘭,carnation,and…》 The yield of Colombian coffee ranks second in the world,being after Brazil.The greater part of its territory is a mountainous district.The place is suitable for growing the coffee in regard to the nature of the soil and climate.It's said the coffee is tasty and good quality.☕ Unexpectedly,Colombia has a lot of export in relation to flowers,the yield of a carnation especially takes the first place in the world.🎀 Three great area of the carnation are Colombia,Spain and our country,Japan.No less than 90% of the Colombian carnation is exported,Spanish ones are 50%,and Japanese ones are used for only domestic consumption.🎀 Colombian orchid is more excellent than any other country with regard to its variety and yield.The orchid was discovered in the country for the first time.It's the Colombian national flower.🎀 メディジン where a lot of orchids are planted is hot and humid appropriately through a year.Its climate is stable.🎀

No.339 14/04/04 01:17
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 337 【The atomic reactor in the first nuclear power plant of Fukushima pref… 【The atomic reactor in the first nuclear power plant of Fukushima prefecture】

《The atomic reactor in which boiling water is used》

With the way of boiling water,it has a perilous possibility like the next.The steam of polluted water in which radioactive material is melted in the atomic reactor reaches to the generator.

The boiling water was adopted at the atomic reactor in the first nuclear plant of Fukushima prefecture.

《The pressurized water reactor 加圧水型原子炉》

Contrary to it,the pressurized water reactor is like the next.Being high pressure within the atomic reactor,and rising the boiling point of water, changing the water into liquid of high temperature.It's the principle of a pressurized cooker 圧力釜.

Leading the water of high temperature to an instrument which generates vapor,so the water turns into the steam.The steam makes the turbine operate.

With this type,the water within the atomic reactor and the steam which makes the turbine work is never mixed.It's secured.

• << 344 【The structure of the first nuclear power plant in Fukushima】 As for the pressurized water reactor,water within the atomic reactor never reaches the generator,so we don't have to cover facility of the generator.            On the other hand,other atomic reactor in which boiling water is adopted needs what is called 熱交換器,so its facility is forced to be complicated. It's said that while the atomic reactor in which boiling water is used saves more money than the pressurized water reactor,plenty of the pressurized water reactor are used for newly-established atomic reactors. As for the number of adopted atomic reactors for the newly founded,the pressurized water reactor is more than the other one.When constructing the atomic reactor for the first time,each introduction of technology was different. An electric power company in Tokyo prefecture adopted the atomic reactor in which boiling water is used,and other ones in Kansai or kyushu area chose the pressurized water reactor.

No.340 14/04/04 02:11
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 338 【Colombia】 『The dangerous zone where terrorism and kidnaps often occu… 【Colombia】

《Coffee,orchid 蘭,carnation,and…》

The yield of Colombian coffee ranks second in the world,being after Brazil.The greater part of its territory is a mountainous district.The place is suitable for growing the coffee in regard to the nature of the soil and climate.It's said the coffee is tasty and good quality.☕

Unexpectedly,Colombia has a lot of export in relation to flowers,the yield of a carnation especially takes the first place in the world.🎀

Three great area of the carnation are Colombia,Spain and our country,Japan.No less than 90% of the Colombian carnation is exported,Spanish ones are 50%,and Japanese ones are used for only domestic consumption.🎀

Colombian orchid is more excellent than any other country with regard to its variety and yield.The orchid was discovered in the country for the first time.It's the Colombian national flower.🎀

メディジン where a lot of orchids are planted is hot and humid appropriately through a year.Its climate is stable.🎀

• << 345 【Colombia】 《The perilous zone where terrorism or kidnapping frequently occur》 Colombian output of the whole cut flowers has taken the second place in the world,after Holland.The country is in its best days as a producing district for the flowers.🌼 Speaking of the Colombian other most prominent thing,it's an emerald.Its output accounts for 80% in the world market,besides nickel,coal and petroleum are also produced.🌟 Flowers,jewels,coffee,and drugs….The gorgeous industries have caused a tremendous gap between the rich and the poor in Colombia. Complaints among the Colombian have ended up bringing about violence.💀 Activities of guerrilla had thrived until 1960s,abuses and massacre has broken out even recently.Peace and order have been bad.Terrorism with organizations frequently occur.Kidnapping aimed at foreign people can't especially stop.Japanese enterprises can't avoid the damage.We are forced to imagine that the country is dangerous.💀

No.341 14/04/05 04:43
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The people who are to be blamed are the ones who make other people hold guns】

Ak-47 is a firearm.The A means automatic,and the K is an initial of the inventor,Kalashinikov,and the 47 is the year,1947,when they started to produce the firearm.After that some 60 years have passed.While varied improved ones appear,its imitations are also being produced each place all over the world.The firearm has been extensively made use of,from a racial dispute to a struggle of a gang.🔫

There used to be an inventor named Nobel Alfred,who made the Nobel prize found with his vast sum of inheritance.It seems that he got more than 300 patens when he lived.He could especially win plenty of the money with the dynamite.💰

The dynamite is a strong explosives in which nitroglycerin is used for.The nitroglycerin is also useful for remedy of cardiac disease 心臓病.😃

The dynamite has been adopted both in a construction site and in a battlefield戦場

No.342 14/04/05 07:45
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 341 【The man who are to be blamed are the ones who make other people hold guns】

Reportedly,when his brother was dead,they said like the next by mistake.『The man who made a fortune with the murderous weapon passed away.』Nobel was hurt with it so deeply that he made up his mind to establish the Nobel prize.😤

Kalashinikov who was dead at the end of the last year was a serviceman in Soviet Union,which belonged to socialism,so he has nothing to do with any patents.😔

However,he won plenty of decorations 勲章,and enough money to lead his life steadily.Moreover,his pride of devoting all his energies to his homeland supported him until his later years,though then his pride was also badly damaged with a disgrace of inventing the murderous weapon.🔫

A serviceman who thought he wanted a more powerful and sturdier weapon which is hard to be broken and easy to repair so as to survive in the battlefield isn't to be blamed.☝

Instead,the one who is really to be blamed is …

No.343 14/04/06 13:09
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 342 【The people who are to be blamed are the ones who have made other people have the guns】

The one who are to be blamed is a country which threw a lot of his guns around the world and are the people who made other people have the guns and made kill plenty of people.😒

The country in question has already collapsed,but there have been the people who make the weapon use.There are gangs who have won a large sum of money illegally with drugs.Some areas on the sea are infested with pirates.They use the AK-47.🔫

Extracted from the News Digest, published by Japan Times.

By the way,it's not always what I've thought.It's just that I changed the coment into English.I hate to pretend to be a good-natured one.😜

If I had the AK-47 with me,I might kill plenty of people,though I'm not sure whether or not I can go beyond the limit,needless to say,I don't have to do it.😒

Even if others continue to say Kalashinikov hasn't to be blamed,I doubt whether or not he might think so.😥

No.344 14/04/06 21:43
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 339 【The atomic reactor in the first nuclear power plant of Fukushima pref… 【The structure of the first nuclear power plant in Fukushima】

As for the pressurized water reactor,water within the atomic reactor never reaches the generator,so we don't have to cover facility of the generator.

On the other hand,other atomic reactor in which boiling water is adopted needs what is called 熱交換器,so its facility is forced to be complicated.

It's said that while the atomic reactor in which boiling water is used saves more money than the pressurized water reactor,plenty of the pressurized water reactor are used for newly-established atomic reactors.

As for the number of adopted atomic reactors for the newly founded,the pressurized water reactor is more than the other one.When constructing the atomic reactor for the first time,each introduction of technology was different.

An electric power company in Tokyo prefecture adopted the atomic reactor in which boiling water is used,and other ones in Kansai or kyushu area chose the pressurized water reactor.

No.345 14/04/12 17:15
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 340 【Colombia】 《Coffee,orchid 蘭,carnation,and…》 The yield of Colombian … 【Colombia】

《The perilous zone where terrorism or kidnapping frequently occur》

Colombian output of the whole cut flowers has taken the second place in the world,after Holland.The country is in its best days as a producing district for the flowers.🌼

Speaking of the Colombian other most prominent thing,it's an emerald.Its output accounts for 80% in the world market,besides nickel,coal and petroleum are also produced.🌟

Flowers,jewels,coffee,and drugs….The gorgeous industries have caused a tremendous gap between the rich and the poor in Colombia. Complaints among the Colombian have ended up bringing about violence.💀

Activities of guerrilla had thrived until 1960s,abuses and massacre has broken out even recently.Peace and order have been bad.Terrorism with organizations frequently occur.Kidnapping aimed at foreign people can't especially stop.Japanese enterprises can't avoid the damage.We are forced to imagine that the country is dangerous.💀

No.346 14/04/12 18:19
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The atomic reactor in the first nuclear plant in Fukushima prefecture】

It's said that the facilty of generation could manage to withstand the earthquake itself to some extent,but it seemed that it couldn't the tidal wave after the earthquake.

However,the tidal wave didn't cause damage to the heart of the facilty of generator.Instead,an additional facilty around the generator,especially other facilty of generator for emergency suffered from a fatal damage.

The damage from the facilty for emergency expanded to the heart of the atomic reactor,it means a reactor core 炉芯.

I'm going to express the whole nuclear power plant disaster,but at first I'm sure I have to make sure both structure and principle of the nuclear reactor in order to understand well what had happened then.

《Fuel,controlling material,and coolant》

The nuclear reactor is mainly made up with fuel,controlling material,and coolant.

• << 348 【The atomic reactor in the first nuclear power plant in Fukushima prefecture】 《Nuclear energy,controlling material,and coolant.》 By the way,I've said I want to realize what had happened,but I doubt how much I figure out the disaster,for it's just that I read a book on the disaster,and try to express it in English. However,I'm sure I have to realize what had happened then,so I'm going to continue to express this thread even if my English abilities aren't good as I expect.In addition,I have little knowledge on the disaster,but I'm going to do my best. The nuclear fuel causes an atomic fission,so then it's used as an atomic fuel.The controlling material literally controls both a number of neutrons and output of the atomic reactor. Then atomic energy is generated,and the coolant cools the energy,and convey to the outside generator. Some ordinary water is used for the coolant or moderator in all the atomic reactors in Japan.We call the atomic reactor a light water reactor.

No.347 14/04/20 14:48
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Venezuela】

《A metropolitan where naked people also lead their lives》

『Guiana highland has buried ancient memory for 2 billion years》

Speaking of what is called「あしたのジョー」,it's one of masterpieces of a comic in relation to boxing.A good by-player named カーロス・リベラ appeared in the work.👊

He'd taken the 6th place at the bantamweight division in the world of the work.While he was cheerful and from the Latin American,he was so strong that his opponents feared him so much.His nickname was a king without a crown.👑

Hi also had another nickname.It's the one who made others shiver in Venezuela.In short,his abilities as a boxer is uncertain,and mysterious.He was from Venezuela.👊

To my surprise,we can't clarify Venezuelan actual situation very much,for to be exact,its formal name is Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela,and it is a kind of mystery.😱

The Bolivarian is originated from a man who rendered great service to Venezuela when being independent.☝

• << 349 【Venezuela】 《Metropolitan where naked people lead their lives.》 Venezuela is one of central and southern American nations,in its capital,Caracas,we can use its fast lanes 高速道路,and subways,and ultra highe-rise buildings stand in a row.🌆 On the contrary,some mountains of which height is about 4.000 meters range in the area of Andes.The mountains's tops are covered with snow through a year.The country is greatly blessed with nature.⛄ While the country has some cities wherd subways are opened,it is said about at least 20 kinds of aboriginal tribes,some 85 thousand of aboriginal residents live in the country.😲 It seems that there are more aboriginal residents live there.For example,what we call a tribe of ヘニャパ was discovered about 40 years ago.Its numbers are about 1200.They have 20villages there.😚 The men wear loincloths 褌,women do things like Javanese petticoats 腰巻き.There are various patterns of stamps on their bodies.The stamps seem to be their fashionable styles.😲

No.348 14/05/05 12:43
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 346 【The atomic reactor in the first nuclear plant in Fukushima prefecture… 【The atomic reactor in the first nuclear power plant in Fukushima prefecture】

《Nuclear energy,controlling material,and coolant.》

By the way,I've said I want to realize what had happened,but I doubt how much I figure out the disaster,for it's just that I read a book on the disaster,and try to express it in English.

However,I'm sure I have to realize what had happened then,so I'm going to continue to express this thread even if my English abilities aren't good as I expect.In addition,I have little knowledge on the disaster,but I'm going to do my best.

The nuclear fuel causes an atomic fission,so then it's used as an atomic fuel.The controlling material literally controls both a number of neutrons and output of the atomic reactor.

Then atomic energy is generated,and the coolant cools the energy,and convey to the outside generator.

Some ordinary water is used for the coolant or moderator in all the atomic reactors in Japan.We call the atomic reactor a light water reactor.

• << 350 【The atomic reactor at the nuclear power plant in Fukushima prefecture】 《Atomic fuel,controlling material,and coolant.》 The first nuclear power plant in Fukushima prefecture also adopted six light water reactors.By the way,as for the light water reactor,there are two kinds.The one in which boiling water is used,and the other is a pressurized water reactor. 《The reactor in which boiling water is used》 I'm going to express its mechanism.The workers make the coolant in the atomic reactor boil,and change into steam. They convey the steam through a pipe to outsside generators,and turbine is promoted with the steam.The workers make the steam cool,and turn into some water again,then the water is returned to the atomic reactor again. The water which makes the steam cool is taken from a river or seawater.In its first step,the water has a possibility that radioactive material may be melted in the atomic reactor.It means that its steam reaches to the generator the outsside.

No.349 14/05/05 13:40
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 347 【Venezuela】 《A metropolitan where naked people also lead their lives》… 【Venezuela】

《Metropolitan where naked people lead their lives.》

Venezuela is one of central and southern American nations,in its capital,Caracas,we can use its fast lanes 高速道路,and subways,and ultra highe-rise buildings stand in a row.🌆

On the contrary,some mountains of which height is about 4.000 meters range in the area of Andes.The mountains's tops are covered with snow through a year.The country is greatly blessed with nature.⛄

While the country has some cities wherd subways are opened,it is said about at least 20 kinds of aboriginal tribes,some 85 thousand of aboriginal residents live in the country.😲

It seems that there are more aboriginal residents live there.For example,what we call a tribe of ヘニャパ was discovered about 40 years ago.Its numbers are about 1200.They have 20villages there.😚

The men wear loincloths 褌,women do things like Javanese petticoats 腰巻き.There are various patterns of stamps on their bodies.The stamps seem to be their fashionable styles.😲

• << 351 【Venezuela】 《Metropolitan where naked people lead their lives》 Aboriginal residents in the ヘニャパ tribe were seemed to be so cautious that they were extremely frightened with the instruments like a camera which researchers carried.They would not open their hearts to the outsiders.🙅 There seems to be still more naked people like that in Venezuela.😲 Guiana highland surrounded with dense forest deeply is filled with mysteries.It lies in the northern area of south American continent,and stretches from eastern area of Colombia to southern of Venezuela to northern of Brazil.🔮 It's an even basin and is founded on the hard bedrock.It rains so much there through a year that plenty of unique creatures inhabit.In addition,its massive areas are almost primitive.Its scenes appear in a novel of its title is lost world.📖 It's one of masterpieces by Doyle Conan,maybe,for,to tell the truth,I'm not sure of its formal title.I'm sorry for it.😳

No.350 14/05/06 21:02
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 348 【The atomic reactor in the first nuclear power plant in Fukushima pref… 【The atomic reactor at the nuclear power plant in Fukushima prefecture】

《Atomic fuel,controlling material,and coolant.》

The first nuclear power plant in Fukushima prefecture also adopted six light water reactors.By the way,as for the light water reactor,there are two kinds.The one in which boiling water is used,and the other is a pressurized water reactor.

《The reactor in which boiling water is used》

I'm going to express its mechanism.The workers make the coolant in the atomic reactor boil,and change into steam.

They convey the steam through a pipe to outsside generators,and turbine is promoted with the steam.The workers make the steam cool,and turn into some water again,then the water is returned to the atomic reactor again.

The water which makes the steam cool is taken from a river or seawater.In its first step,the water has a possibility that radioactive material may be melted in the atomic reactor.It means that its steam reaches to the generator the outsside.

• << 352 【Supplement】 Before starting a new chapter,I'm sure I have to express on the difference between a pressurized water reactor and other one. The water within an atomic reactor of the pressurized one doesn't mix with the other water of the different type. I've tried to express the difference between the two different type of the nuclear reactor,but it should have been more concise. 【The structure of the first nucler power plant.】 As for the pressurized water reactor,some water within the nucler reactor doesn't reach the generator.Therefore the facilities of generation of electricity needn't to be covered. On the other hand,different type of the atomic reach is forced to have complicated facilities. It's said the other type is more economical than the pressurized water reactor,but lots of other foreign countries tend to adopt the pressurized for newly-established atomic power plants. When constructing a new atomic reactor for the first time, different technologies were used.
投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

日記掲示板のスレ一覧

携帯日記を書いてみんなに公開しよう📓 ブログよりも簡単に今すぐ匿名の日記がかけます。

• レス新
  • 人気
  • スレ新
  • レス少
新しくスレを作成する