注目の話題
いじめなのか本当に息子が悪いのか
ひねくれてますか?
中学生で一人暮らし

Let's enjoy English!Ⅱ

レス500 HIT数 919263 あ+ あ-

燻し銀三( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )
15/03/07 20:23(更新日時)

I'm going to start a new thread from now on.Whenever I started to express the new threads,I used to do something interesting here,but to my sorrow,it doesn't occur to me anything at all.😳

Needless to say,I'm sure it'll be all right even if I start with only one phrase“I'm going to begin from now on”😃

However I hate it,for almost all of the other space remain as it is.How wasteful it's!😚

However,to my sorrow,my expressions aren't always worth reading.😂

By the way,the rainy season is over,I'm wondering.It means that an intense heat has started this year.Whenever I heard the word of the intense heat,I think I'll lose my weight.☝

It's regrettable that I need not have been worried about it until now.😂

I wish I could go for a drink! A beer garden may be suitable for this night,for there is the Star Festival 七夕 tonight,though I'm afraid I can't recognize both of the Vega and Altair 織り姫と彦星⭐

Moreover,when being too much drunken,instead of watching the stars,I'll go for other bar…🍻

14/06/22 00:16 追記
I've wanted to fill this thread with English within a year,but I find it impossible.

I'm going to describe financial crisis in the past,and superb views in the world in the near future.

14/09/07 21:19 追記
I've expressed myself in English for a few years in order to improve to my English ability,but to my sorrow,it has limit,for it's just self-education.What should I do?😥

No.1971806 13/07/07 18:35(スレ作成日時)

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

No.51 13/08/15 22:35
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 46 【Djibouti】 《Its main industry is transportation.》 The coffee had sp… 【Eritrea】

《Dispute which the last independent country in Africa has.》

Eritrea is a country which Italy succeeded in colonizing in 1890 for the first time.Italy planed to occupy the whole Ethiopia,but failed in it,so occupied an area of the present Eritrea.After that,Italy made Eritrea be independent,according to peaceful agreement.😃

However,in the beginning of the 20th century when uproar of Fascism swept over the whole Europe,Italy burnt its ambition again,attacked and occupied Ethiopia.Both Ethiopia and Eritrea became Italian colonies.☀

However,Italy suffered a crushing defeat in the World WarⅡ.Instead England started to occupy Eritrea then.When withdrawing from Eritrea,England formed a federation with Eritrea in 1952,according to the UN's decision.😃

After that,Ethiopian parliament resolved Eritrea's annexation 併合 to it one-sidely in 1962,and occupied Eritrea.In this way,Eritrea's dispute for liberation started.🆚

No.52 13/08/16 08:36
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 51 【Eritrea】

《Dispute which the last independent country in Africa has.》

Eritrea is one of the poorest country in the world.Its unemployment rate reaches no less than 90%!Most of the people can't get jobs…😥

The people who have never been educated since they were born account for 80% in the country.The whole family have to work for its living expenses 生活費,it's natural for even elementary school children to work.It's said that even three meals a day is hard.😣

Why did they want to be independent?They chose pride as the people of Eritrea rather than the hardship,starvation and so on which they are forced to confront.How hard situations they are in,I'm wondering.😣

It doesn't always mean that I have compassion on them.It's just that I've given my impression on it.😒

【Somalia】

《It's a trading nation 貿易立国.We call around the country African horn.》

We call the area the African horn.Poor countries in Africa gather there,especially people in Somalia are suffering from their chaotic situations extremely.😣

• << 54 【Somalia】 《It's a trading nation. We call around the country African horn.》 Its political power was overthrown,and oppositions between the tribes started in Somalia in 19991.The tribal wars and long period drought made more than the 0.9 million Somalian try to flee to neighboring countries.We call them Somalian refugees.😥 It was about no less than 0.4 million displaced people who crossed the border into Kenya, however most of them were tired and suffered from fatal hungers.😔 One of the United Nations' organization started activities to aid the Somalian refugees from Kenya beyond the border.The aim of the activity is aiding the Somalian in Somalia,prevents the people who are in great difficulty from flowing out of the country,and making around the border be stable.😃 The organization put the aid into effect,and almost all of the displaced people could return to Somalia until now, but there are still thousands of the Somalian refugees in the neighboring countries like,Kenya,Ethiopia,Djibouti,Yemen.😫

No.53 13/08/16 09:13
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 47 【How do we measure the amount of the criticality?】 《It's as if … 【How does the atomic bomb explode?】

Considering the atomic bomb,a principle in regard to a nuclear reactor is shown to us there clearly. What kind of principle make the bomb? How does the atomic bomb explode?🔥

《The amount of criticality.》

The problem is the amount of criticality. If we make pure uranium 235 a lump which exceeds the amount of criticality,even if we leave it alone,it'll become an atomic bomb and blow up automatically.🔥

The problem is the next one. When we try to explode it,how do we make it reach the amount of criticality? Its elementary answer is in an early atomic bomb.Two atomic bombs dropped in Japan in 1945.The one was in Hiroshima,the other in Nagasaki.☝

《Forms of the atomic bomb》

The two atomic bombs were different in regard to the forms and explosives 爆薬 altogether. In a word,we call the type of Hiroshima the one of gun barrel 砲身. Uranium was used for it.

Contrary to it,we call the type of Nagasaki the one of implosion 爆縮. Plutonium was adopted for it.

• << 55 【How does the atomic bomb explode?】 《Forms of the atomic bombs》 The gun barrel one has the most simple structure.😃 We divide uranium of the amount of criticality into two lumps of thing,and put the lumps to each end of a cylinder.We put chemical explosives 爆薬 behind each lump.😃 When trying to explode the gun barrel type,we make the chemical explosives blow up.Then the two lumps turn into one instantly,reaches the amount of the criticality,and explode.🔥 If it doesn't reach the amount of the criticality,an explosion of small size occurs,its uranium is scattered.As for the one used for Hiroshima,75 Kilograms of uranium concentrated to 80 % was used,but it's said it's no more than 1 kilogram which exploded actually.😃 Contrary to it,the type of implosion,we make the lump of uranium into globular 球状,and cut into pieces with complicated shape.We put the chemical explosives around the shape.It also changing into the globular at once,and reaches the amount of criticality.☀

No.54 13/08/17 11:25
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 52 【Eritrea】 《Dispute which the last independent country in Africa has.… 【Somalia】

《It's a trading nation. We call around the country African horn.》

Its political power was overthrown,and oppositions between the tribes started in Somalia in 19991.The tribal wars and long period drought made more than the 0.9 million Somalian try to flee to neighboring countries.We call them Somalian refugees.😥

It was about no less than 0.4 million displaced people who crossed the border into Kenya, however most of them were tired and suffered from fatal hungers.😔

One of the United Nations' organization started activities to aid the Somalian refugees from Kenya beyond the border.The aim of the activity is aiding the Somalian in Somalia,prevents the people who are in great difficulty from flowing out of the country,and making around the border be stable.😃

The organization put the aid into effect,and almost all of the displaced people could return to Somalia until now, but there are still thousands of the Somalian refugees in the neighboring countries like,Kenya,Ethiopia,Djibouti,Yemen.😫

• << 56 【Somalia】             《It's a trading nation 貿易立国.We called around the country African horn.》 The organization has put a plan into effect.If the Somalian refugees hope to return to their homeland,they can return southern or northern Somalia where are comparatively safe with the plan by sea,by land,or by air.😃 There has been the government which never be approved in the international society in Somalia.Some military clique 軍閥 of which backings are each tribe defend each territory around its capital,Mogadishu.😨 Its economy depends on exports of banana,or leather article,but the biggest source of income from the foreign currency is international aid.Without keeping its peace,its industry will never prosper,I'm wondering.😣 【Liberia】 『Business method of novelty which has accepted huge merchant marines in the world』 《American emancipation 解放 of slaves made the country be established.》 Liberian national flag resembles American one very much,for…

No.55 13/08/17 12:14
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 53 【How does the atomic bomb explode?】 Considering the atomic bomb,a pri… 【How does the atomic bomb explode?】

《Forms of the atomic bombs》

The gun barrel one has the most simple structure.😃

We divide uranium of the amount of criticality into two lumps of thing,and put the lumps to each end of a cylinder.We put chemical explosives 爆薬 behind each lump.😃

When trying to explode the gun barrel type,we make the chemical explosives blow up.Then the two lumps turn into one instantly,reaches the amount of the criticality,and explode.🔥

If it doesn't reach the amount of the criticality,an explosion of small size occurs,its uranium is scattered.As for the one used for Hiroshima,75 Kilograms of uranium concentrated to 80 % was used,but it's said it's no more than 1 kilogram which exploded actually.😃

Contrary to it,the type of implosion,we make the lump of uranium into globular 球状,and cut into pieces with complicated shape.We put the chemical explosives around the shape.It also changing into the globular at once,and reaches the amount of criticality.☀

• << 57 【Stone coffin and water coffin】 It seems that abolishing the nuclear reactors from the first ond to fourth one at the first nuclear power plant in Fukushima prefecture is decided.☝ However,fuel in the nuclear continues to generate heat when collapsing,and the fuel keeps up making radioactive material.As long as the nuclear reactor's situation goes on like that,we have to take steps.😥 We have to prevent the second disaster from causing,the radioactive material from leaking into the environment.There are two ways of maintaining safety.The one is the stone coffin,and the other water coffin.☝ The stone coffin is the next one.We confine the nuclear reactor,its hangar 格納庫 all to a structure made of concrete.It seems that covering them up with freshly mixed concrete 生コンクリート. It was done in Chernobyl.😃 On the other hand,the water coffin is the next one.Filling a pressure container and the hangar with coolant 冷却水.We keep the fuel cold,and get rid of it.Then we dismantle 解体 the nuclear reactor.😃

No.56 13/08/18 11:18
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 54 【Somalia】 《It's a trading nation. We call around the country Af… 【Somalia】             《It's a trading nation 貿易立国.We called around the country African horn.》

The organization has put a plan into effect.If the Somalian refugees hope to return to their homeland,they can return southern or northern Somalia where are comparatively safe with the plan by sea,by land,or by air.😃

There has been the government which never be approved in the international society in Somalia.Some military clique 軍閥 of which backings are each tribe defend each territory around its capital,Mogadishu.😨

Its economy depends on exports of banana,or leather article,but the biggest source of income from the foreign currency is international aid.Without keeping its peace,its industry will never prosper,I'm wondering.😣

【Liberia】

『Business method of novelty which has accepted huge merchant marines in the world』

《American emancipation 解放 of slaves made the country be established.》

Liberian national flag resembles American one very much,for…

• << 58 【Liberia】 《The American emancipation 解放 of slaves made the country be established.》 Founding of the country is deeply connected with the American emancipation of slaves.The emancipated slaves started to collect of contribution 寄付金集め in order to establish their own country.😃 They bought the part of American land with the money.The first emancipated slaves arrived there in 1822,They named the country after Liberia which is associated with liberal.Its capital,モロンビア,is also associated with Monroe who was an American president in those days.🇺 Civil war broke out there in 1989.It continued for about 7 years.Roughly speaking,it made no less than 0.75 million people flee to other countries.As to the number of outflow of refugees,it ranks third after Afghanistan,and Rwanda.😣 Liberia relys on a primary industry in relation to its economy,but there is a thing which is very different from each country in Africa.It's…😃 To be continued.😂

No.57 13/08/18 12:21
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 55 【How does the atomic bomb explode?】 《Forms of the atomic bombs》 The… 【Stone coffin and water coffin】

It seems that abolishing the nuclear reactors from the first ond to fourth one at the first nuclear power plant in Fukushima prefecture is decided.☝

However,fuel in the nuclear continues to generate heat when collapsing,and the fuel keeps up making radioactive material.As long as the nuclear reactor's situation goes on like that,we have to take steps.😥

We have to prevent the second disaster from causing,the radioactive material from leaking into the environment.There are two ways of maintaining safety.The one is the stone coffin,and the other water coffin.☝

The stone coffin is the next one.We confine the nuclear reactor,its hangar 格納庫 all to a structure made of concrete.It seems that covering them up with freshly mixed concrete 生コンクリート. It was done in Chernobyl.😃

On the other hand,the water coffin is the next one.Filling a pressure container and the hangar with coolant 冷却水.We keep the fuel cold,and get rid of it.Then we dismantle 解体 the nuclear reactor.😃

• << 59 【Stone coffin and water coffin.】 If the container gets damaged,there is a fear of contaminated water which was highly concentrated is leaking.Then we have to repair it in advance.😃 By the way,the other day,a newscaster said in relation to the stone coffin like that in a newscasting.☝ “Even if we envelope the nuclear reactor,hangar and all up with the fresh mixed concrete 生コンクリート ,the more time passes,the more it'll be cracked.Then we must fill up the crevice 割れ目 with the cement again.We have to continue it forever,I'm wondering… ”💦 【Principle of the nuclear reactor.】 We make use of a reaction of the nuclear fission of atomic nucleus both for an atomic bomb,and nuclear reactor.Its difference is speed.😃 We take out the energy of the atomic fission instantly,at a stroke 一挙に concerning the atomic bomb,so it explodes.🔥 Contrary to it,we try to take out the energy slowly in relation to the atomic reactor.It'll take years to do,but we need a complicated and exquisite mechanism for the nuclear reactor.😃

No.58 13/08/18 13:35
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 56 【Somalia】             《It's a trading nation 貿易立国.We called aroun… 【Liberia】

《The American emancipation 解放 of slaves made the country be established.》

Founding of the country is deeply connected with the American emancipation of slaves.The emancipated slaves started to collect of contribution 寄付金集め in order to establish their own country.😃

They bought the part of American land with the money.The first emancipated slaves arrived there in 1822,They named the country after Liberia which is associated with liberal.Its capital,モロンビア,is also associated with Monroe who was an American president in those days.🇺

Civil war broke out there in 1989.It continued for about 7 years.Roughly speaking,it made no less than 0.75 million people flee to other countries.As to the number of outflow of refugees,it ranks third after Afghanistan,and Rwanda.😣

Liberia relys on a primary industry in relation to its economy,but there is a thing which is very different from each country in Africa.It's…😃

To be continued.😂

• << 60 【Liberia】 《The American emancipation of slaves made the country be established.》 A vessel always needs a certificate which shows its nationality.The vessel is a part of territory.It's based on traditional international rule.The vessel has duty in which it has to a raise a national flag registered its nationality.🇯 However,the countries of which vessel should be registered originally have changed into other countries which are for the sake of convenience 便宜上 under the U.S.A.such as Panama,or Liberia.It has become a law,and been generalized.We call the law 便宜置籍船制度.⛵ Shipowners learn to get a nationality of which sales points are the next.Its tax is low and doesn't regulate crews's nationality.The cost for shipping becomes so low that the shipowners can trade more freely.🚢 Contrary to it,Panama and Liberia have won tremendous amount of income by selling their national flags💰 There are plenty of vessels which hoist Liberian national flags in Japanese harbors.⛵

No.59 13/08/18 18:05
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 57 【Stone coffin and water coffin】 It seems that abolishing the nuclear… 【Stone coffin and water coffin.】

If the container gets damaged,there is a fear of contaminated water which was highly concentrated is leaking.Then we have to repair it in advance.😃

By the way,the other day,a newscaster said in relation to the stone coffin like that in a newscasting.☝

“Even if we envelope the nuclear reactor,hangar and all up with the fresh mixed concrete 生コンクリート ,the more time passes,the more it'll be cracked.Then we must fill up the crevice 割れ目 with the cement again.We have to continue it forever,I'm wondering… ”💦

【Principle of the nuclear reactor.】

We make use of a reaction of the nuclear fission of atomic nucleus both for an atomic bomb,and nuclear reactor.Its difference is speed.😃

We take out the energy of the atomic fission instantly,at a stroke 一挙に concerning the atomic bomb,so it explodes.🔥

Contrary to it,we try to take out the energy slowly in relation to the atomic reactor.It'll take years to do,but we need a complicated and exquisite mechanism for the nuclear reactor.😃

• << 61 【Do we need the nuclear electric power generation no matter what?】 There are sorts of energies like heating power,solar,wind velocity 風力,and so on.It's electric power which is the most useful and easiest to use among the energies.💡 《Nuclear electric power generation.》 Except for generation of electricity,we can't get any electric energies.Third of all amount of generation of electricity depend on the nuclear electric power generation in Japan.😃 The hydraulic power generation which has constructed huge dams comes to a deadlock because of environmental problems,the thermal power generation has problems like being drained fossil fuel,and generation of carbon dioxide.😣 Instead of them,there is nothing except for the nuclear electric power generation which is efficient and has large scale system of generation of electricity.It's the present situation which we Japanese have faced.😚 Japan has declared a goal of raising ratio of nuclear electric power generation up to 50% until 2030.😥

No.60 13/08/18 19:31
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 58 【Liberia】 《The American emancipation 解放 of slaves made the country b… 【Liberia】

《The American emancipation of slaves made the country be established.》

A vessel always needs a certificate which shows its nationality.The vessel is a part of territory.It's based on traditional international rule.The vessel has duty in which it has to a raise a national flag registered its nationality.🇯

However,the countries of which vessel should be registered originally have changed into other countries which are for the sake of convenience 便宜上 under the U.S.A.such as Panama,or Liberia.It has become a law,and been generalized.We call the law 便宜置籍船制度.⛵

Shipowners learn to get a nationality of which sales points are the next.Its tax is low and doesn't regulate crews's nationality.The cost for shipping becomes so low that the shipowners can trade more freely.🚢

Contrary to it,Panama and Liberia have won tremendous amount of income by selling their national flags💰

There are plenty of vessels which hoist Liberian national flags in Japanese harbors.⛵

• << 63 【Liberia】 《The American emancipation of slaves has made the country be established.》 It's said there are 2.000 Japanese merchant ships which are engaged in the international marine transportation.No more than about 200 ones of the merchant ships have duties of to make Japanese sailors be boarded.The others are all the 便宜置籍船⛵. Liberian ships permit foreign salors to be board,and their personnel expenses are low,so they are apt to be employed,but it's a serious problem concerning the employment for the Japanese sailors.😥 It's said maritime accidents which have occurred frequently,other accidents of oil spill are related to the 便宜置籍船.The Cost of building ships is low,its safety control is also careless,foreign salors who haven't received much education,and doesn't have high technical skills work there,so the accidents are easy to occur.😨 There is the big movement of opposition against the 便宜置籍船制度 from the international point of view,but it's a Liberian great resource of winning foreign currency.😒

No.61 13/08/18 20:34
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 59 【Stone coffin and water coffin.】 If the container gets damaged,there… 【Do we need the nuclear electric power generation no matter what?】

There are sorts of energies like heating power,solar,wind velocity 風力,and so on.It's electric power which is the most useful and easiest to use among the energies.💡

《Nuclear electric power generation.》

Except for generation of electricity,we can't get any electric energies.Third of all amount of generation of electricity depend on the nuclear electric power generation in Japan.😃

The hydraulic power generation which has constructed huge dams comes to a deadlock because of environmental problems,the thermal power generation has problems like being drained fossil fuel,and generation of carbon dioxide.😣

Instead of them,there is nothing except for the nuclear electric power generation which is efficient and has large scale system of generation of electricity.It's the present situation which we Japanese have faced.😚

Japan has declared a goal of raising ratio of nuclear electric power generation up to 50% until 2030.😥

• << 64 【Do we need the nuclear electric power generation no matter what?】 《The nuclear electric power generation》 It seems that America also controls a redevelopment of the atomic energy.Demands for the nuclear electric power generation increase more and more after this,I'm afraid.😚 《The nuclear electric power generation and amount of resource》 It's said that if we continue to use the fossil energy,we can consume petroleum for about 40 years,and natural gas 60 years.😃 The nuclear electric power generation uses uranium as its fuel,and we can go on usin the uranium about for 90 years.If comparing to the fossil fuel,it's a little longer,so it's not always limitless.😚 However,its term can be extended substantially in relation to the uranium.Deposit 埋蔵量 of the uranium which we can keep up using is only 0.7% of uranium235 in the uranium.😥 If a fast-breeder reactor 高速増殖炉 works in the future,we have a hope in which we can use uranium238.It makes up for 99.3% of the uranium.☀

No.62 13/08/18 21:10
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 61 【What I've thought】

I've not always supported the nuclear electric power generation.Almost all of my remarks in relation to it,it's just that I've tried to say the content of a book,知っておきたい放射能の基礎知識 in English.😥

However,even if I support the nuclear power energy,or I don't,I have little knowledge on the nuclear power energy.Too little to express my own thought,but even if there is little energy in Japan,I can't support the nuclear power energy without any conditions 無条件,I'm sure.😒

At least,I watch news programs more carefully.Politicians try to deceive us.They take part in the affairs of state not for us ordinary people but a part of the privileged class.😚

I've wanted to express plenty of other things,but I can't as I expect.Even if I can get the latest information,the more time passes,the older the latest information is getting,so I have to make a haste,but easier said than done.😳

No.63 13/08/19 22:36
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 60 【Liberia】 《The American emancipation of slaves made the country be e… 【Liberia】

《The American emancipation of slaves has made the country be established.》

It's said there are 2.000 Japanese merchant ships which are engaged in the international marine transportation.No more than about 200 ones of the merchant ships have duties of to make Japanese sailors be boarded.The others are all the 便宜置籍船⛵.

Liberian ships permit foreign salors to be board,and their personnel expenses are low,so they are apt to be employed,but it's a serious problem concerning the employment for the Japanese sailors.😥

It's said maritime accidents which have occurred frequently,other accidents of oil spill are related to the 便宜置籍船.The Cost of building ships is low,its safety control is also careless,foreign salors who haven't received much education,and doesn't have high technical skills work there,so the accidents are easy to occur.😨

There is the big movement of opposition against the 便宜置籍船制度 from the international point of view,but it's a Liberian great resource of winning foreign currency.😒

• << 65 【Liberia】 《The American emancipation of slaves has made the country be established.》 With the business method of the novelty,Liberia has learned to hold no less than 20% of gigantic merchant ships in the world.💰 【Senegal】 《A capital,Dakar,which is famous for a rally》 When a French youth was taking part in a rally from Abijan to Nice with a motorcycle in 1977,he was lost at a desert in Libya.After being rescued,he returned to France,and he was absorbed in the desert as if he had been possessed by it.☀ He put all his enthusiasm into the desert,He worked out a plan of starting from Europe,running through the desert,and,reaching its goal,Dakar.☝ His dream came true in the next year.1.7 million of participants of the 1st Paris-Dakar Rally started from a square in Paris.The rally reached 10 thousand kilometers,and its participants passed through France, Algiers,Mali,and Senegal.🚗 The rally caused a greater sensation than any other events in 1980s.🎊

No.64 13/08/20 00:55
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 61 【Do we need the nuclear electric power generation no matter what?】 T… 【Do we need the nuclear electric power generation no matter what?】

《The nuclear electric power generation》

It seems that America also controls a redevelopment of the atomic energy.Demands for the nuclear electric power generation increase more and more after this,I'm afraid.😚

《The nuclear electric power generation and amount of resource》

It's said that if we continue to use the fossil energy,we can consume petroleum for about 40 years,and natural gas 60 years.😃

The nuclear electric power generation uses uranium as its fuel,and we can go on usin the uranium about for 90 years.If comparing to the fossil fuel,it's a little longer,so it's not always limitless.😚

However,its term can be extended substantially in relation to the uranium.Deposit 埋蔵量 of the uranium which we can keep up using is only 0.7% of uranium235 in the uranium.😥

If a fast-breeder reactor 高速増殖炉 works in the future,we have a hope in which we can use uranium238.It makes up for 99.3% of the uranium.☀

• << 66 【Do we need the nuclear electric power generation no matter what?】 《The nuclear electric power generation and amount of resource.》 If we use plutonium which is in spent nuclear fuel 使用済み核燃料 as the MOX fuel,a term in which we can continue to use uranium will extend 30%.😃 The MOX fuel is an abbreviation of mixed oxide fuel.It's a nuclear fuel with which plutonium and uranium is mixed.The Then both of the radioactive material,both the plutonium and uranium are oxidized 酸化😃 《An atomic reactor》 The nuclear electric power generation is the next mechanism.We use an energy which we get from an nuclear reactor. and make a generator work with the energy and get the energy.😃 Needless to say,the nuclear reactor is the most important facility in the nuclear electric power generation,and a great amount of uranium 235 repeat atomic fission 核分裂, tremendous energy is generated there.☝

No.65 13/08/20 21:55
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 63 【Liberia】 《The American emancipation of slaves has made the country … 【Liberia】

《The American emancipation of slaves has made the country be established.》

With the business method of the novelty,Liberia has learned to hold no less than 20% of gigantic merchant ships in the world.💰

【Senegal】

《A capital,Dakar,which is famous for a rally》

When a French youth was taking part in a rally from Abijan to Nice with a motorcycle in 1977,he was lost at a desert in Libya.After being rescued,he returned to France,and he was absorbed in the desert as if he had been possessed by it.☀

He put all his enthusiasm into the desert,He worked out a plan of starting from Europe,running through the desert,and,reaching its goal,Dakar.☝

His dream came true in the next year.1.7 million of participants of the 1st Paris-Dakar Rally started from a square in Paris.The rally reached 10 thousand kilometers,and its participants passed through France, Algiers,Mali,and Senegal.🚗

The rally caused a greater sensation than any other events in 1980s.🎊

• << 67 【Senegal】 《A capital,Dakar,which is famous for a rally.》 Senegal lies at the western end in the African continent,and its capital is Dakar.While its history is old,it was incorporated into the Western colony in the modern era like each country in Africa.😥 It's so near to the new continent,especially to the North America,that its ゴレ島 is famous for the base of slave trade.The island is notorious as a special world heritage from which we humankind learn some lessons like Auschwits concentration camp,or Hiroshima dome.😒 Senegal is also well-known for its polite national character in which they always exchange courteous greeting with each other. 【Niger】 《It's an area where there is the least amount of rainfall in the world.》 Its half of the territory is the Sahara desert which lies north part of the country.It's dry,and average temperature a year is 29.☀

No.66 13/08/20 23:01
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 64 【Do we need the nuclear electric power generation no matter what?】 《… 【Do we need the nuclear electric power generation no matter what?】

《The nuclear electric power generation and amount of resource.》

If we use plutonium which is in spent nuclear fuel 使用済み核燃料 as the MOX fuel,a term in which we can continue to use uranium will extend 30%.😃

The MOX fuel is an abbreviation of mixed oxide fuel.It's a nuclear fuel with which plutonium and uranium is mixed.The Then both of the radioactive material,both the plutonium and uranium are oxidized 酸化😃

《An atomic reactor》

The nuclear electric power generation is the next mechanism.We use an energy which we get from an nuclear reactor. and make a generator work with the energy and get the energy.😃

Needless to say,the nuclear reactor is the most important facility in the nuclear electric power generation,and a great amount of uranium 235 repeat atomic fission 核分裂, tremendous energy is generated there.☝

• << 68 【Do we need the nuclear electric power generation no matter what?】 《The nuclear actor》                  I expressed if we change uranium into a lump which exceeds more than amount of criticality,chain reaction of atomic fission will make a progress,and worst comes to worst 最悪,an explosion will break out.🔥 A great amount of uranium has been accumulated in the nuclear reactor.Does it exceed the amount of the criticality? If it does,what kind of mechanism and apparatus prevent the atomic reactor from being the atomic bomb?😃 【How do we get the uranium?】 The atomic reactor is the next apparatus.Its fuel is the material which is undergone fission,and we make the fuel occur the chain reaction of the reaction of the atomic fission.We go on doing the process continuously in the atomic reactor.😃 Its nuclear fuel is an isotope 同位体 of the uranium, uranium 235. 《The isotope of the uranium.》 Natural uranium is a mixture of seven kinds of isotope,uranium 238 accounts for 99.3% of the uranium,uranium 235,0.7%

No.67 13/08/21 00:07
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 65 【Liberia】 《The American emancipation of slaves has made the country … 【Senegal】

《A capital,Dakar,which is famous for a rally.》

Senegal lies at the western end in the African continent,and its capital is Dakar.While its history is old,it was incorporated into the Western colony in the modern era like each country in Africa.😥

It's so near to the new continent,especially to the North America,that its ゴレ島 is famous for the base of slave trade.The island is notorious as a special world heritage from which we humankind learn some lessons like Auschwits concentration camp,or Hiroshima dome.😒

Senegal is also well-known for its polite national character in which they always exchange courteous greeting with each other.

【Niger】

《It's an area where there is the least amount of rainfall in the world.》

Its half of the territory is the Sahara desert which lies north part of the country.It's dry,and average temperature a year is 29.☀

• << 69 【Niger】 《It's an area where there is the least amount of rainfall in the world.》 It's an inland country.Plenty of トアレグ people who wears blue clothes in the desert like the ones in Mali and Algeria in Africa.Eastern Niger where few tourist visit is one of the unexplored region like Chad in Africa.😃 There is a central area called アガデス in the north of Niger.Its climate is a savannah,and they have a little rain.Its temperature is 21~37℃,so it's hot.There are some banks and hotels there,so it's a central point of the Saharan nomads 遊牧民,トアレグ.☝ Nigerian economy consists of traditional agriculture,and uranium industry which has rapidly grown since the mid 1970s,but accumulated deats,the uranium market's long slump,and being the bad crops because of bad weather had made its economy minus growth.💸 Its president was killed in a Nigerian military coup d'etat in 1999.Its condition has been bloody since then.💀

No.68 13/08/22 23:18
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 66 【Do we need the nuclear electric power generation no matter what?】 《… 【Do we need the nuclear electric power generation no matter what?】

《The nuclear actor》                 
I expressed if we change uranium into a lump which exceeds more than amount of criticality,chain reaction of atomic fission will make a progress,and worst comes to worst 最悪,an explosion will break out.🔥

A great amount of uranium has been accumulated in the nuclear reactor.Does it exceed the amount of the criticality? If it does,what kind of mechanism and apparatus prevent the atomic reactor from being the atomic bomb?😃

【How do we get the uranium?】

The atomic reactor is the next apparatus.Its fuel is the material which is undergone fission,and we make the fuel occur the chain reaction of the reaction of the atomic fission.We go on doing the process continuously in the atomic reactor.😃

Its nuclear fuel is an isotope 同位体 of the uranium, uranium 235.

《The isotope of the uranium.》

Natural uranium is a mixture of seven kinds of isotope,uranium 238 accounts for 99.3% of the uranium,uranium 235,0.7%

• << 70 【How do we get the uranium?】 《Isotope of the uranium》 Uranium 238 commands in the whole uranium overwhelmingly,but no atomic reactors working all over the world use the uranium 238 as their fuel.Instead they adopt the uranium 235.😃           Some nuclear reactors use plutonium in order to create atomic bombs.Except for them, density of the uranium 235 has to be raised up to several percentages.We call the operation of raising the density of the uranium 235 enrichment 濃縮.☝ 《Gathering the uranium》 How do we pick up the uranium and process? How do we turn it into nuclear fuel?😲 Uranium is melted into the sea water,though it's low concentration.If uranium mine is exhausted in the future,we'll consider its extraction from the saltwater,but it's been gathered from the uranium mines at present.😃 Pitchblende and 人形石 are well-known uranium mine.The pitchblende is famous for the one Mrs.Curie discovered polonium and radium.The 人形石 is being gathered in an area which is famous for the deposit of uranium.😃

No.69 13/08/23 00:27
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 67 【Senegal】 《A capital,Dakar,which is famous for a rally.》 Senegal l… 【Niger】

《It's an area where there is the least amount of rainfall in the world.》

It's an inland country.Plenty of トアレグ people who wears blue clothes in the desert like the ones in Mali and Algeria in Africa.Eastern Niger where few tourist visit is one of the unexplored region like Chad in Africa.😃

There is a central area called アガデス in the north of Niger.Its climate is a savannah,and they have a little rain.Its temperature is 21~37℃,so it's hot.There are some banks and hotels there,so it's a central point of the Saharan nomads 遊牧民,トアレグ.☝

Nigerian economy consists of traditional agriculture,and uranium industry which has rapidly grown since the mid 1970s,but accumulated deats,the uranium market's long slump,and being the bad crops because of bad weather had made its economy minus growth.💸

Its president was killed in a Nigerian military coup d'etat in 1999.Its condition has been bloody since then.💀

• << 71 【Mauritania】 《A country which has a legend of a giant whose height is 5meters.》 Mauritania lies in northern west in Africa. Sahara desert accounts for three-quarters in its territory.Even if other countries in the world change extremely,its nature is so severe that the Mauritanian continue to lead their lives in which they obey the teaching of Allah.😥 Some people in its capital,Nouakchott,or ヌアディブ of a big city live in luxury like foreign people of city-dwellers,but they are handful of the rich.☝ More than 70% of the poor live in the houses which have only naked light bulb,no water supply,and drainage.They purchase some water from the people who come to there with donkeys.The donkeys carry water in drum oil ドラム缶.☀ Mauritania is originally a country where nomads 遊牧民 travel around the desert.The nomads keep camels,goats,and sheep,and live in tents.They move around the desert several times a year in search of feeds for their domestic animals.🐫

No.70 13/08/25 11:25
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 68 【Do we need the nuclear electric power generation no matter what?】 《… 【How do we get the uranium?】

《Isotope of the uranium》

Uranium 238 commands in the whole uranium overwhelmingly,but no atomic reactors working all over the world use the uranium 238 as their fuel.Instead they adopt the uranium 235.😃

Some nuclear reactors use plutonium in order to create atomic bombs.Except for them, density of the uranium 235 has to be raised up to several percentages.We call the operation of raising the density of the uranium 235 enrichment 濃縮.☝

《Gathering the uranium》

How do we pick up the uranium and process? How do we turn it into nuclear fuel?😲

Uranium is melted into the sea water,though it's low concentration.If uranium mine is exhausted in the future,we'll consider its extraction from the saltwater,but it's been gathered from the uranium mines at present.😃

Pitchblende and 人形石 are well-known uranium mine.The pitchblende is famous for the one Mrs.Curie discovered polonium and radium.The 人形石 is being gathered in an area which is famous for the deposit of uranium.😃

• << 72 【How do we get the uranium?】 《Refining the uranium.》 Even if we dig the uranium out of the mine,we can't only use it as fuel,but concentrate,so we need to refine it.😃 When refining the uranium,we start to melt uranium ore in sulfuric acid 硫酸.It's the solution of 硫酸塩.We add sodium hydroxide 水酸化ナトリウム to the solution.At last,we can get some powder of which uranium content 含有率 is about 60%.😃 It's vivid yellow,so we call it yellow cake.It's the yellow cake which we've treated internationally as the uranium.☀ 【How do we concentrate the uranium?】 Uranium 235 accounts for no more than 0.7% in natural uranium.We have to raise the percentage so as to use it as fuel.We call the operation enrichment.Then we turn the uranium into gaseous body 気体.We call it 六フッ化ウラン. 【Concentration】 The concentration itself is simple and mechanical,so it's just that we only have to put the 六フッ化ウラン on a centrifuge 遠心分離機.Then the light part remains in its center,and the heavy one scatter around the center.😃

No.71 13/08/25 13:59
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 69 【Niger】 《It's an area where there is the least amount of rainfa… 【Mauritania】

《A country which has a legend of a giant whose height is 5meters.》

Mauritania lies in northern west in Africa. Sahara desert accounts for three-quarters in its territory.Even if other countries in the world change extremely,its nature is so severe that the Mauritanian continue to lead their lives in which they obey the teaching of Allah.😥

Some people in its capital,Nouakchott,or ヌアディブ of a big city live in luxury like foreign people of city-dwellers,but they are handful of the rich.☝

More than 70% of the poor live in the houses which have only naked light bulb,no water supply,and drainage.They purchase some water from the people who come to there with donkeys.The donkeys carry water in drum oil ドラム缶.☀

Mauritania is originally a country where nomads 遊牧民 travel around the desert.The nomads keep camels,goats,and sheep,and live in tents.They move around the desert several times a year in search of feeds for their domestic animals.🐫

• << 73 【Mauritania】 《A country which has a legend of a giant whose height is 5meters.》 We call a village where the nomads live in tents a camp.A family,and its relatives from a grandfather to grandchild,sometimes even a great-grandchild live in the several tents.👴 There is a Mauritanian legend which the old men of the nomads have handed from generation to generation.It exists even just now.It's the legend of バフール people whose height is more than 5meters.🙋 It's said that the バフール people painted the endangered bisons,or wild sheep on the wall in アドラール area.It seems that it's the バフール people who settled in シンゲッティ for the first time.It seemed that they'd lived in アドラール area until they were conquered with the Muslim.😚 Where did the giants come from?Were they really in アドラール area?They are still cloaked in mystery.Its answer may be in the desert.☀ 【Congo】 『A great uprising which tore up African heart terribly.』 《Defense and offense over varied tribes and abundant resource.》 To be continued.😂

No.72 13/08/25 15:16
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 70 【How do we get the uranium?】 《Isotope of the uranium》 Uranium 238 c… 【How do we get the uranium?】

《Refining the uranium.》

Even if we dig the uranium out of the mine,we can't only use it as fuel,but concentrate,so we need to refine it.😃

When refining the uranium,we start to melt uranium ore in sulfuric acid 硫酸.It's the solution of 硫酸塩.We add sodium hydroxide 水酸化ナトリウム to the solution.At last,we can get some powder of which uranium content 含有率 is about 60%.😃

It's vivid yellow,so we call it yellow cake.It's the yellow cake which we've treated internationally as the uranium.☀

【How do we concentrate the uranium?】

Uranium 235 accounts for no more than 0.7% in natural uranium.We have to raise the percentage so as to use it as fuel.We call the operation enrichment.Then we turn the uranium into gaseous body 気体.We call it 六フッ化ウラン.

【Concentration】

The concentration itself is simple and mechanical,so it's just that we only have to put the 六フッ化ウラン on a centrifuge 遠心分離機.Then the light part remains in its center,and the heavy one scatter around the center.😃

• << 75 【How do we concentrate the uranium?】 《Concentration.》 We take out the central part,it means the light one,and put it on the centrifuge 遠心分離器 again.We have to repeat the monotonous work like that so as to concentrate the uranium.😩 《Enriched uranium and 劣化 one》 We call the concentrated uranium 235 enriched one.Splendid stages on which as the fuel for the atomic reactor plays an active part waits for the enriched uranium.😃 Contrary to it,we call the uranium 238 劣化ウラン,and it's forced to be an obscure one.It may be used as the fuel for a fast-breeder reactor 高速増殖炉 in the future,but its experimental reactors have never obtain desirable result at all.🙅 For example,a critical nuclear accident occurred in 常陽,and other accident of having leaked sodium in もんじゅ.😒 We used to call the sodium natrium before. Uranium 238 has been used as shell and so on at present,for it's by far higher than iron in relation to special gravity 比重💧

No.73 13/08/25 16:26
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 71 【Mauritania】 《A country which has a legend of a giant whose height i… 【Mauritania】

《A country which has a legend of a giant whose height is 5meters.》

We call a village where the nomads live in tents a camp.A family,and its relatives from a grandfather to grandchild,sometimes even a great-grandchild live in the several tents.👴

There is a Mauritanian legend which the old men of the nomads have handed from generation to generation.It exists even just now.It's the legend of バフール people whose height is more than 5meters.🙋

It's said that the バフール people painted the endangered bisons,or wild sheep on the wall in アドラール area.It seems that it's the バフール people who settled in シンゲッティ for the first time.It seemed that they'd lived in アドラール area until they were conquered with the Muslim.😚

Where did the giants come from?Were they really in アドラール area?They are still cloaked in mystery.Its answer may be in the desert.☀

【Congo】

『A great uprising which tore up African heart terribly.』

《Defense and offense over varied tribes and abundant resource.》

To be continued.😂

No.74 13/08/27 21:41
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Congo】

『The great uprising which tore up African heart.』

《Offense and defense over varied tribes and abundant resources》

We used to continue to call Congo African heart,for it's not only geographical reason of having huge territory in the center of African continent,but also a resource-producing country which is blessed with mineral resources like diamond,copper,and cobalt.😃

If the wealth from the resources had spread to the people of Congo,and its peace had continued,the people's situation would have been different from the present ones.😱

Economic growth rate of Congo in 2.000 was minus 15%,its price increase rate was 540%,though they were just estimate.War damage and political unrest were the main culprit 元凶 which cause economic confusion.The people's lives have been threatened.😠

A war broke out at summer in 1998.It was a civil war.One of the tribes,ツチ,and servicemen 軍人 in ex political power rose up in arms.

• << 76 【Congo】 《Offense and defense over various tribes and abundant resources》 The governmental army in which カビラ president was centered confronted the approaching enemy.To make matters worse,the civil was didn't remain Congo's own problem.😱 It moved in international disputes involved 8 countries around Congo,the Secretary of State 国務長官 in the U.S.A.in those days call the international disputes African great war.🆚 Five countries like Angola and Zimbabwe supported カビラ Government.It's said sending troops by the five countries was exchanged with being supplied witg rights and interests for Congo's mineral resources.☝ Contrary to it,it was Rwanda and Uganda who supported the anti governmental power.😃 By the way,モブツ president had maintained his despotic 独裁的 government for more than 30years in Congo.After that,カビラpresident drove モブツ into downfall 失脚.Then Rwanda and Uganda were behid カビラ.Why did the two countries suddenly waged war against the カビラGovernment?😥

No.75 13/08/28 21:37
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 72 【How do we get the uranium?】 《Refining the uranium.》 Even if we dig… 【How do we concentrate the uranium?】

《Concentration.》

We take out the central part,it means the light one,and put it on the centrifuge 遠心分離器 again.We have to repeat the monotonous work like that so as to concentrate the uranium.😩

《Enriched uranium and 劣化 one》

We call the concentrated uranium 235 enriched one.Splendid stages on which as the fuel for the atomic reactor plays an active part waits for the enriched uranium.😃

Contrary to it,we call the uranium 238 劣化ウラン,and it's forced to be an obscure one.It may be used as the fuel for a fast-breeder reactor 高速増殖炉 in the future,but its experimental reactors have never obtain desirable result at all.🙅

For example,a critical nuclear accident occurred in 常陽,and other accident of having leaked sodium in もんじゅ.😒

We used to call the sodium natrium before.

Uranium 238 has been used as shell and so on at present,for it's by far higher than iron in relation to special gravity 比重💧

• << 77 【How do we concentrate the uranium?】 《Enriched uranium and 劣化 one》 If we change the uranium238 into a bullet,it'll break through even an armed-clad 装甲 of a tank.If we turn the uranium238 into a bomb,it'll fall through underground deeply,and destroy even an enemy's fortress underground.🔥 The U.S.A.army has adopted the weapons since the Gulf War.💣 【If there are too much neutrons,a dreadful thing will happen!】 An enriched uranium of which density rises up to several percentages is used in an atomic reactor as fuel.The fuel never burns,so the burning never generates energy in regard to the fuel for the nuclear reactor.Atomic fission creates energy in the nuclear reactor.😃 《Chain reaction of ramification 枝分かれ》 Atomic fission of uranium is a chain reaction which makes a progress.The reaction occurs continuously.There is the chain reaction of ramification.The reaction of the number of times increases more and more.🔥

No.76 13/08/28 23:15
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 74 【Congo】 『The great uprising which tore up African heart.』 《Offense… 【Congo】

《Offense and defense over various tribes and abundant resources》

The governmental army in which カビラ president was centered confronted the approaching enemy.To make matters worse,the civil was didn't remain Congo's own problem.😱

It moved in international disputes involved 8 countries around Congo,the Secretary of State 国務長官 in the U.S.A.in those days call the international disputes African great war.🆚

Five countries like Angola and Zimbabwe supported カビラ Government.It's said sending troops by the five countries was exchanged with being supplied witg rights and interests for Congo's mineral resources.☝

Contrary to it,it was Rwanda and Uganda who supported the anti governmental power.😃

By the way,モブツ president had maintained his despotic 独裁的 government for more than 30years in Congo.After that,カビラpresident drove モブツ into downfall 失脚.Then Rwanda and Uganda were behid カビラ.Why did the two countries suddenly waged war against the カビラGovernment?😥

• << 78 【Congo】 《Offense and defense over varied tribes and abundant resources》 There is a deep-rooted opposition between the ツチ and フツ who live in Africa behind the problem.Both ツチ and フツ are African tribes.It's in Rwanda where there is a severe adversarial relationship between the フツ and ツチ.😥 Residents whose ancestors were フツ slaughtered other residents whose ancestors were ツチ in Rwanda in 1994.It's said the dead is from 0.5 to 0.8 million people.💀 After that,a political power of which ツチ was at the core was built in Rwanda.Then residents of フツ feared revenge from the ツチ so much that the some フツ flowed in Congo as refugees.💨 Rwanda and Uganda made their supporting power of the refugees and ツチ move,but カビラ President who used to support the ツチ learned to suppress the ツチ,so Rwanda and Uganda learned to aim at overthrowing カビラ Government.😤 Opposition between the tribes,and the rights and interests from mineral resources which cause tremendous wealth.Those two things tore up Congo,and…

No.77 13/08/29 00:34
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 75 【How do we concentrate the uranium?】 《Concentration.》 We take out th… 【How do we concentrate the uranium?】

《Enriched uranium and 劣化 one》

If we change the uranium238 into a bullet,it'll break through even an armed-clad 装甲 of a tank.If we turn the uranium238 into a bomb,it'll fall through underground deeply,and destroy even an enemy's fortress underground.🔥

The U.S.A.army has adopted the weapons since the Gulf War.💣

【If there are too much neutrons,a dreadful thing will happen!】

An enriched uranium of which density rises up to several percentages is used in an atomic reactor as fuel.The fuel never burns,so the burning never generates energy in regard to the fuel for the nuclear reactor.Atomic fission creates energy in the nuclear reactor.😃

《Chain reaction of ramification 枝分かれ》

Atomic fission of uranium is a chain reaction which makes a progress.The reaction occurs continuously.There is the chain reaction of ramification.The reaction of the number of times increases more and more.🔥

• << 79 【If there are too much neutrons,a horrible thing will happen!】 《Chain reaction of ramification 枝分かれ》 A chain reaction which doesn't ramify reacts definitely.Its size of reaction makes progress fixedly,so an explosion never breaks out then.😃 What's difference between only the chain reaction and other of ramification?As to the reaction of atomic fission,it's an average number of the neutrons which is given off from an atomic fission.🔥 《Atomic fission and number of the neutrons》 If the average number of a generating neutrons is no more than 1,its reaction is fixed.👍 If its number is more than 1,the reaction becomes more and more violent,to make matters worse,there is a risk of explosion.💣 If the number is less than 1,the reaction will become less and less,and it come to an end.It's extinguished.🙆 In short,whether an atomic reactor is stable,or it explodes,it depends on the average numbers of the neutrons.😃

No.78 13/08/29 22:06
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 76 【Congo】 《Offense and defense over various tribes and abundant resour… 【Congo】

There is a deep-rooted opposition between the ツチ and フツ who live in Africa behind the problem.Both ツチ and フツ are African tribes.It's in Rwanda where there is a severe adversarial relationship between the フツ and ツチ.😥

Residents whose ancestors were フツ slaughtered other residents whose ancestors were ツチ in Rwanda in 1994.It's said the dead is from 0.5 to 0.8 million people.💀

After that,a political power of which ツチ was at the core was built in Rwanda.Then residents of フツ feared revenge from the ツチ so much that the some フツ flowed in Congo as refugees.💨

Rwanda and Uganda made their supporting power of the refugees and ツチ move,but カビラ President who used to support the ツチ learned to suppress the ツチ,so Rwanda and Uganda learned to aim at overthrowing カビラ Government.😤

Opposition between the tribes,and the rights and interests from mineral resources which cause tremendous wealth.Those two things tore up Congo,and…

• << 85 【Congo】 《Offense and defense over varied tribes and abundant resources》 The two things are the greatest primary factor which triggered foreign countries' intervention in Congo.💀 Cease-fire 停戦 was realized for a while in Congo in 1999,but no one can predict what'll happen next.カビラ President was assassinated in 2001,and his son took office as president.⚠ 【Cameroon】 《Various nature is called an miniature Africa.》 We've got an impression that Cameroon is a wealthy country in Africa.Its food is self-sufficiency,and petroleum resources are also rich.☺ It's so peaceful that there are neither starvation,war,no displaced people there.Its the biggest city,ドゥアラ and capital,Yaounde are sophisticated one.Cameroon is blessed with a series of tourist spots,from fantastic coast line which is no less than about 400km.🌴 The sightseeing area makes us imagine Africa,for example,Mt.Cameroon which is 4095 meters above sea level,national park,protected area for wild lives registered as the world heritage,and… 😍

No.79 13/08/29 23:50
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 77 【How do we concentrate the uranium?】 《Enriched uranium and 劣化 one》 … 【If there are too much neutrons,a horrible thing will happen!】

《Chain reaction of ramification 枝分かれ》

A chain reaction which doesn't ramify reacts definitely.Its size of reaction makes progress fixedly,so an explosion never breaks out then.😃

What's difference between only the chain reaction and other of ramification?As to the reaction of atomic fission,it's an average number of the neutrons which is given off from an atomic fission.🔥

《Atomic fission and number of the neutrons》

If the average number of a generating neutrons is no more than 1,its reaction is fixed.👍

If its number is more than 1,the reaction becomes more and more violent,to make matters worse,there is a risk of explosion.💣

If the number is less than 1,the reaction will become less and less,and it come to an end.It's extinguished.🙆

In short,whether an atomic reactor is stable,or it explodes,it depends on the average numbers of the neutrons.😃

• << 86 【If there are too much neutrons,a terrible thing will happen!】 《Atomic fission and fast neutrons》 However,it depends on whether how many neutrons a nuclear fission creates.The atomic nucleus doesn't always work as we humankind expect.💦 《The material of absorbing neutrons》 What we humankind can do is we deal with the generated neutrons.We can't control the neutrons one by one directly,but we can take more drastic steps.☝ Some chemical elements have strong nature in which they absorb the neutrons.We put the chemical elements in the nuclear reactor as the material of absorbing neutrons.When feeling there are too much neutrons,we make the material absorb the neutrons.We hush up the neutrons.😲 【The problem is the neutron's speed.】 The neutron has neither electric charge nor magnetism.It's,so to speak,a stone.The neutrons flit around,and are looking for a chance to collide with the atomic nucleus in an atomic reactor..🔥

No.80 13/09/04 22:32
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Being under a starlit sky.】

When looking up at the night sky in September,there is what is called a great triangle in summer just right above us.🌠

It seems that there are few stars in eastern of the night sky,for there are few twinkling stars,and no Milky Way in autumn's constellation,so the night sky seems to be deserted.😚

However,there is a remarkably glittering star in the southeast.It's conspicuous.It's a star of the first magnitude of 一等星 south Fishes 魚座.We call it フォーマルハウト⭐

The Water Bearer みずがめ座 is above the フォーマルハウト.There is a triangle right to the フォーマルハウト.It means west to the フォーマルハウト.The triangle is upside-d own.We call it the Goat.🌠

There is other constellation of which shape looks like Japanese character く east to the Water Bearer.We call the constellation the  Fishes.♓

Those constellations become one story.☺

No.81 13/09/05 22:29
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 80 【Being under a starlit sky.】

A wedding ceremony was going to open in the Olympos.Zeus planned to invite plenty of gods and to hold a banquet.🍻

The trouble was that there was no god who pours liquor into glasses for each of other gods.😱

There was used to be a matchless young boy named ガニメデ.Zeus made an eagle kidnap him.ガニメデ became one of the gods,and was given an eternal life.After that,he became a constellation,the Water Bearer みずがめ座.♒

The eagle which kidnapped ガニメデ also became a constellation.It's the Eagle.🌠

By the way,I'm wondering if the gods in the Greek Myth are gays.💧

The scene changes.

One day a monster attached at the Olympos.Venus tried to run away with her son,Cupid.The goddess told his son like the next.☝

“We're going to dive into a river!As tying my body and yours with this cloth,we're all right!”😤

They dived,changed into two fishes,and escaped from the danger.The shape tied with the cloth has been the one of the Fishes.Venus has remained as the south Fishes.♓

No.82 13/09/05 23:53
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 81 【Being under a starlit sky.】

When being attacked by the monster,Pan 牧神 dived into the river and changed into a fish.Pan's half body was human,and the other beast,goat.Then it was so confused that it failed to change.Its half was the fish,and the other was goat then.😂

However,Zeus found it so interesting that he remainded its shape as the Goat.♉

Zeus changed into an eagle and fled,but he recognized his one of daughters,Athene fought with the monster,and came back there.Zeus threw thunders at the monster,so the monster started to run away.⚡

The almighty god,Zeus,ran after the monster until the emds of the earth,and drove it into the bottom of the ground.He put a mountain on the bottom as a lid.It's said it's Mt.Etna in Sicily.The mountain sometimes erupts even now,for it's said that the monster runs amok 暴れる under the ground.🌋

By the way,whenever I look at a space,I'm forced to feel like filling it with something,though I'm not sure whether it's worthy or not😚

No.83 13/09/06 22:08
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 82 【Being under a starlit sky.】

Stories of the constellations are connected with the constellations of the same places,if trying to remember their places,please be related them with their stories,and you'll find it interesting,I'm sure.🌌

We call the full moon of the 15th of August in the lunar calendar what is called 十五夜.The 十五夜 happens to be in September or even in October in the solar calendar.🌙

The moon has been considered to be the place where the god lives in China since the ancient time,It has been the custom in China to offer fruits for the moon,and to eat what we call 月餅.🍡

The custom was introduced into Japan from China,so we've learned to offer a dumpling 団子, Japanese pampas grass すすき,taro 里芋 and vegetable for the moon.We call a night with a full moon 十五夜 the harvest moon concerned the taro.🌙

We also call the full moon 望月.The 望月 is connected with mochi,rice cake,so something happy happens to us,we've learned to eat the rice cake.New Year's Day 正月元旦 is exactly in the time of eating the rice cake⭐

No.84 13/09/06 23:23
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 83 【Being under a starlit sky.】

When looking up at the full moon,it's said that its pattern looks something.We Japanese say a rabbit pounds steamed rice into rice cake.The Chinese say it's a crab.The Westerner call it a woman's profile.In Norway,it's a man and woman who bring some water.🌙

There are some dark parts on the surface of the moon.They are plains.In general,we call it 海 in Japanese,but I'm not sure how to call it in English,so I call it umi for the sake of convenience.🌙

The whole umi in the moon is so dark that it looks varied.When looking up at it from each place in the world,it looks different altogether,but why the umi in the moon is so dark?🌙

Some people say it is on account of difference of the rock's quality.The light parts of the moon are highlands,and a cluster of craters.🌙

When the moon was born,its surface was melted.Then heavy besalt 玄武岩 was covered with light 斜長岩.After that, collisions of meteorites caused magma in the besalt gush,the magma was accumulated in the pits.It's the umi

No.85 13/09/08 02:30
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 78 【Congo】 《Offense and defense over varied tribes and abundant resourc… 【Congo】

The two things are the greatest primary factor which triggered foreign countries' intervention in Congo.💀

Cease-fire 停戦 was realized for a while in Congo in 1999,but no one can predict what'll happen next.カビラ President was assassinated in 2001,and his son took office as president.⚠

【Cameroon】

《Various nature is called an miniature Africa.》

We've got an impression that Cameroon is a wealthy country in Africa.Its food is self-sufficiency,and petroleum resources are also rich.☺

It's so peaceful that there are neither starvation,war,no displaced people there.Its the biggest city,ドゥアラ and capital,Yaounde are sophisticated one.Cameroon is blessed with a series of tourist spots,from fantastic coast line which is no less than about 400km.🌴

The sightseeing area makes us imagine Africa,for example,Mt.Cameroon which is 4095 meters above sea level,national park,protected area for wild lives registered as the world heritage,and… 😍

• << 87 【Cameroon】 《Varied nature is called a miniature Africa.》 カプシキ in which we can see rocks as if they were on the moon's surface makes us think of Africa.Thus,Cameroon has affluent nature,and it's so varied that we call the country a miniature Africa.All African characteristic nature such as desert,highland,savannah,and a tropical rain forest 熱帯雨林 gather there.😲 Therefore,plants and animals which inhabit there and ways of human's led lives become various.No less than about 250 tribes,from the Pygmies which we call aborigines,exist,and they lead their lives suitable for each environment.😲 Needless to say,they are varied with regard to language,and religion.Its official languages are both French and English.It's rare in Africa.English accounts for 20%,French 80% in Africa.😃 【Equatorial Guinea】 《Its economic growth rate is no less than 71% because of petroleum boom.》 Speaking of the Olympics,we've often heard joining in them is significant,and… To be continued.🙋

No.86 13/09/08 18:16
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 79 【If there are too much neutrons,a horrible thing will happen!】 《Chai… 【If there are too much neutrons,a terrible thing will happen!】

《Atomic fission and fast neutrons》

However,it depends on whether how many neutrons a nuclear fission creates.The atomic nucleus doesn't always work as we humankind expect.💦

《The material of absorbing neutrons》

What we humankind can do is we deal with the generated neutrons.We can't control the neutrons one by one directly,but we can take more drastic steps.☝

Some chemical elements have strong nature in which they absorb the neutrons.We put the chemical elements in the nuclear reactor as the material of absorbing neutrons.When feeling there are too much neutrons,we make the material absorb the neutrons.We hush up the neutrons.😲

【The problem is the neutron's speed.】

The neutron has neither electric charge nor magnetism.It's,so to speak,a stone.The neutrons flit around,and are looking for a chance to collide with the atomic nucleus in an atomic reactor..🔥

• << 88 【The problem is the neutron's speed.】 《Fast neutron and slow one.》 A neutron which has just generated from an atomic fission has plenty of energy.It's kinetic energy 運動エネルギー.😃 The neutrons' mass are all the same,whether amount of energy is big or small appears as its speed.In a word,the neutron which has just given off is at the speed of no less than 20 thousand kilometers per second.It's one tenth of the speed of the light.It's so speedy that we call it a fast neutron.☝ On the other hand,as time passes,the neutron collide with other things often,so the neutron loses its energy.It slows down to 2.2 Kilometers per second,but it's still about 30 times as fast as a Shinkansen.We call the neutron 熱中性子.😚 《The fast neutron and an atomic fission》 Let's suppose a neutron burst in lump of uranium which is aggregate 集合体 of atom of the uranium.If it's the fast neutron,it'll race across the lump without looking to either side.💨

No.87 13/09/09 22:28
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 85 【Congo】 《Offense and defense over varied tribes and abundant resourc… 【Cameroon】

《Varied nature is called a miniature Africa.》

カプシキ in which we can see rocks as if they were on the moon's surface makes us think of Africa.Thus,Cameroon has affluent nature,and it's so varied that we call the country a miniature Africa.All African characteristic nature such as desert,highland,savannah,and a tropical rain forest 熱帯雨林 gather there.😲

Therefore,plants and animals which inhabit there and ways of human's led lives become various.No less than about 250 tribes,from the Pygmies which we call aborigines,exist,and they lead their lives suitable for each environment.😲

Needless to say,they are varied with regard to language,and religion.Its official languages are both French and English.It's rare in Africa.English accounts for 20%,French 80% in Africa.😃

【Equatorial Guinea】

《Its economic growth rate is no less than 71% because of petroleum boom.》

Speaking of the Olympics,we've often heard joining in them is significant,and…

To be continued.🙋

• << 89 【Equatorial Guinea】 《Its economic growth rate is no less than 71% on account of petroleum boom.》 エリック・ムサンバニ who is the slowest swimmer in the history of Olympic became the talk in Sydney Olympic in 2000.He took part in free style of 100 meterrs in a preliminary 予選.He is from the Equatorial Guinea.😃 Premature start フライング disqualified two other swimmers from participating in the preliminary.As the result,unexpectedly,ムサンバニ was forced to swim alone.🏊 He had started swimming January in 2.000.He swam the distance of 100 meters for the first time on that day of the preliminary.It was a week before the opening of the Olympic when he acquired a turn.I'm wondering if he is completely ignorant about swimming.😚 However,he could accomplish the splendid swimming race as an Olympic athlete,site of the Sydney Olympic was filled with excited cries and thunderous applause.While his record was 1 minute,52.72 seconds,and the world record was 48.18 seconds then.😃

No.88 13/09/09 23:41
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 86 【If there are too much neutrons,a terrible thing will happen!】 《Atom… 【The problem is the neutron's speed.】

《Fast neutron and slow one.》

A neutron which has just generated from an atomic fission has plenty of energy.It's kinetic energy 運動エネルギー.😃

The neutrons' mass are all the same,whether amount of energy is big or small appears as its speed.In a word,the neutron which has just given off is at the speed of no less than 20 thousand kilometers per second.It's one tenth of the speed of the light.It's so speedy that we call it a fast neutron.☝

On the other hand,as time passes,the neutron collide with other things often,so the neutron loses its energy.It slows down to 2.2 Kilometers per second,but it's still about 30 times as fast as a Shinkansen.We call the neutron 熱中性子.😚

《The fast neutron and an atomic fission》

Let's suppose a neutron burst in lump of uranium which is aggregate 集合体 of atom of the uranium.If it's the fast neutron,it'll race across the lump without looking to either side.💨

• << 90 【The problem is the neutron's speed.】 The relation between an atom and its atomic nucleus in regard to the proportion of their size,it's the next one.😃 If the atom is equivalent to the one which two Tokyo domed baseball stadiums are put together,its atomic cleaus is equal to a pachinko ball.⚾ Considering their size,a possibility that the neutron collides with the atomic nucleus doesn't seem to be high.😚 In short,the fast neutron isn't suitable for the one which cause the atomic fission.😃 《熱中性子 and the atomic fission》 Then how about the 熱中性子?It's slow,and when being slow,we have to pay attention to an affinity引力 between the neutron and the atomic nucleus.😃 Whenever the 熱中性子 approaches the atomic nucleus,it wander around the atomic nucleus,so its track becomes complicated.😃 The 熱中性子 resembles a drunkard who roams around a street illuminated by neon lights.A bar is equivalent to the atomic cleus.Both the drunkard and 熱中性子 rove around so much that they are apt to cause a trouble or problem.😁

No.89 13/09/10 23:09
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 87 【Cameroon】 《Varied nature is called a miniature Africa.》 カプシキ in w… 【Equatorial Guinea】

《Its economic growth rate is no less than 71% on account of petroleum boom.》

エリック・ムサンバニ who is the slowest swimmer in the history of Olympic became the talk in Sydney Olympic in 2000.He took part in free style of 100 meterrs in a preliminary 予選.He is from the Equatorial Guinea.😃

Premature start フライング disqualified two other swimmers from participating in the preliminary.As the result,unexpectedly,ムサンバニ was forced to swim alone.🏊

He had started swimming January in 2.000.He swam the distance of 100 meters for the first time on that day of the preliminary.It was a week before the opening of the Olympic when he acquired a turn.I'm wondering if he is completely ignorant about swimming.😚

However,he could accomplish the splendid swimming race as an Olympic athlete,site of the Sydney Olympic was filled with excited cries and thunderous applause.While his record was 1 minute,52.72 seconds,and the world record was 48.18 seconds then.😃

• << 91 【Equatorial Guinea】 《Its economic growth rate is no less than 71'% on account of petroleum boom.》 Joint movement in Olympic quickened some developing countries to take part in the Sydney Olympic,so the Equatorial Guinea joined in the worldwide festival in 2.000.😃 It was January in 2.000 when a league for swimming was born in Equatorial Guinea.22 year old student,ムサンバニ,who loves swimming,started a movement of establishing the league then.🏊 After the race,several groups of reporters surrounded ムサンバニ.The local media praised him as a hero.Makers of sports which directed their attention to his popularity started to negotiate with him as a sponsor so zealously that a boom of ムサンバニ had started then.😲 His hometown is the continental part and islands around them.It's high temperature and humidity.Production of crude oil started at the one of islands' offshore 沖 in 1992,though its chief industry used to be agriculture,forestry and marine one like cocoa,coffee or timber,but… to be continued. By😁

No.90 13/09/11 00:09
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 88 【The problem is the neutron's speed.】 《Fast neutron and slow on… 【The problem is the neutron's speed.】

The relation between an atom and its atomic nucleus in regard to the proportion of their size,it's the next one.😃

If the atom is equivalent to the one which two Tokyo domed baseball stadiums are put together,its atomic cleaus is equal to a pachinko ball.⚾

Considering their size,a possibility that the neutron collides with the atomic nucleus doesn't seem to be high.😚

In short,the fast neutron isn't suitable for the one which cause the atomic fission.😃

《熱中性子 and the atomic fission》

Then how about the 熱中性子?It's slow,and when being slow,we have to pay attention to an affinity引力 between the neutron and the atomic nucleus.😃

Whenever the 熱中性子 approaches the atomic nucleus,it wander around the atomic nucleus,so its track becomes complicated.😃

The 熱中性子 resembles a drunkard who roams around a street illuminated by neon lights.A bar is equivalent to the atomic cleus.Both the drunkard and 熱中性子 rove around so much that they are apt to cause a trouble or problem.😁

• << 92 【What should we do so as to reduce the neutron's speed?】 In this way,the 熱中性子 has high probability of causing the atomic fission.🔥 The neutron which has just emitted from the nuclear fission is a fast one which is full of kinetic energy 運動エネルギー,so it doesn't react with uranium 235 very much.If we want to make the two substance react very much,we need to reduce the neutron's speed.☝ 《A slowdown.》 There are some ways to reduce motion speed of substance.If it's an automobile,we'll put on the brakes.If it has an electric charge,we'll pull it with static electricity,or push back with repulsion 反発 of the static electricity.😃 However,the neutron has neither electric charge nor magnetism.The elementary particle 素粒子,it means the neutron,is as if it were an obstinate person who is perfect bore.If we want to reduce the neutron's speed,what should we do?

No.91 13/09/11 23:39
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 89 【Equatorial Guinea】 《Its economic growth rate is no less than 71% on… 【Equatorial Guinea】

《Its economic growth rate is no less than 71'% on account of petroleum boom.》

Joint movement in Olympic quickened some developing countries to take part in the Sydney Olympic,so the Equatorial Guinea joined in the worldwide festival in 2.000.😃

It was January in 2.000 when a league for swimming was born in Equatorial Guinea.22 year old student,ムサンバニ,who loves swimming,started a movement of establishing the league then.🏊

After the race,several groups of reporters surrounded ムサンバニ.The local media praised him as a hero.Makers of sports which directed their attention to his popularity started to negotiate with him as a sponsor so zealously that a boom of ムサンバニ had started then.😲

His hometown is the continental part and islands around them.It's high temperature and humidity.Production of crude oil started at the one of islands' offshore 沖 in 1992,though its chief industry used to be agriculture,forestry and marine one like cocoa,coffee or timber,but…

to be continued. By😁

• << 93 【Equatorial Guinea】 《Its economic growth rate is no less than 71% owing to petroleum boom.》 Its structure of industry has changed into nature which depends on crude oil 原油.Petroleum boom of Equatorial Guinea raised its economic growth rtate by 71% in 1997. 【Central African Republic】 《One-thirds of the whole nation was sold as a slave.》 Central Africa is an inland country which lies in the upper reach 上流 of ウバンギ river flowing through the Congo basin.😃 There is the tropical rain forest in its southern area.Deserts in its northern though they are little.Almost all of others are savannah.😺 Some people say one-thirds of the nation was sold as a slave in present Central Africa in a period of slave trade.After that,other people moved there.It seems to be the present Central African Republic.😃 Its racial composition is several nations.Bantu ancestry is the center in the country.Others are merchants of Arab ancestry,and ボロロ family who used to be the nomads of both Pygmy and Arab ancestory.☀

No.92 13/09/12 01:35
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 90 【The problem is the neutron's speed.】 The relation between an at… 【What should we do so as to reduce the neutron's speed?】

In this way,the 熱中性子 has high probability of causing the atomic fission.🔥

The neutron which has just emitted from the nuclear fission is a fast one which is full of kinetic energy 運動エネルギー,so it doesn't react with uranium 235 very much.If we want to make the two substance react very much,we need to reduce the neutron's speed.☝

《A slowdown.》

There are some ways to reduce motion speed of substance.If it's an automobile,we'll put on the brakes.If it has an electric charge,we'll pull it with static electricity,or push back with repulsion 反発 of the static electricity.😃

However,the neutron has neither electric charge nor magnetism.The elementary particle 素粒子,it means the neutron,is as if it were an obstinate person who is perfect bore.If we want to reduce the neutron's speed,what should we do?

• << 94 【What should we do in order to reduce the neutron's speed?】 《A collision》 It's simple,or we have no choice so as to slow down the neutron.It's just that we make the neutron collide with the other substance.It's undoubtedly sure.🙋 However,it doesn't always mean that everything which we make the neutron collide with all right.For example,if we throw a piece of chalk at a blackboard,it'll flip back to us,maintaining its speed.The chalk never reduces its speed then.☝ In this way,even if we try to make a flying object collide with a heavier thing,its speed doesn't reduce.We only have to make a thing collide with other of same weight so as to decelerate its speed efficiently.💡 Then the flying one will stop,instead the collided thing springs out in an ideal situation.👍 《Collision with hydrogen.》 When thinking like this,substance against which we make the neutron bump,the ones of which atomic numbers are smaller are suitable.😃

No.93 13/09/12 22:27
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 91 【Equatorial Guinea】 《Its economic growth rate is no less than 71… 【Equatorial Guinea】

《Its economic growth rate is no less than 71% owing to petroleum boom.》

Its structure of industry has changed into nature which depends on crude oil 原油.Petroleum boom of Equatorial Guinea raised its economic growth rtate by 71% in 1997.

【Central African Republic】

《One-thirds of the whole nation was sold as a slave.》

Central Africa is an inland country which lies in the upper reach 上流 of ウバンギ river flowing through the Congo basin.😃

There is the tropical rain forest in its southern area.Deserts in its northern though they are little.Almost all of others are savannah.😺

Some people say one-thirds of the nation was sold as a slave in present Central Africa in a period of slave trade.After that,other people moved there.It seems to be the present Central African Republic.😃

Its racial composition is several nations.Bantu ancestry is the center in the country.Others are merchants of Arab ancestry,and ボロロ family who used to be the nomads of both Pygmy and Arab ancestory.☀

• << 95 【Central African Republic】 《One-thirds of the whole nations were sold as a slave.》 The tribe of Bantu ancestory which live in except for cities are mainly engaged in agriculture,and their staple food is a kind of potato.We call it cassava.They refine it,and change it into starch.We call it tapioca.☺           Some other tribes of Pygmy ancestory live in southern tropical rain forest near Congo.They make a simple house with leaves and move in the woods,and are almost naked there then.😃 ボロロ family's house is also made with leaves of reed 葦.Theirs are different from the Pygmy's.When leading their lives,they put the cattle and sheep out to pasture,so they hadn't receive the govemental policy of being settle down in one place,but they are gradually changing their lifestyle recently.😺 The people in the Central African Republic are desperately poor,but unexpectedly it seems they've never suffered from starvation.While the country is poor,their self-sufficiency is possible.☀

No.94 13/09/13 21:40
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 92 【What should we do so as to reduce the neutron's speed?】 In th… 【What should we do in order to reduce the neutron's speed?】

《A collision》

It's simple,or we have no choice so as to slow down the neutron.It's just that we make the neutron collide with the other substance.It's undoubtedly sure.🙋

However,it doesn't always mean that everything which we make the neutron collide with all right.For example,if we throw a piece of chalk at a blackboard,it'll flip back to us,maintaining its speed.The chalk never reduces its speed then.☝

In this way,even if we try to make a flying object collide with a heavier thing,its speed doesn't reduce.We only have to make a thing collide with other of same weight so as to decelerate its speed efficiently.💡

Then the flying one will stop,instead the collided thing springs out in an ideal situation.👍

《Collision with hydrogen.》

When thinking like this,substance against which we make the neutron bump,the ones of which atomic numbers are smaller are suitable.😃

• << 96 【What should we do so as to reduce the neutron's speed?】 《A collision with hydrogen》 They're helium,hydrogen,lithium,beryllium,boron,and carbon.Both lithium and boron have function of absorbing the neutron,so they aren't suitable for material of reducing the neutron's speed,and beryllium is too expensive.😃 As a result,hydrogen,helium,and carbon are the substance proposed for the one against which we try to make the neutron bump,but helium is gaseous body 気体,so its density is so low that it passes through the neutron without colliding.😱           Contrary to it, hydrogen is also the gaseous body,but when combining with oxygen,they changed into water.It's liquid.😺 In short,water of liquid,and solid body of carbon,it means black lead and carbide,are appropriate.🙆 By the way,I can understand why the substance except for the hydrogen and carbon are excluded,but I can't grasp clearly why the two gaseous body are adopted.😚

No.95 13/09/17 05:42
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 93 【Equatorial Guinea】 《Its economic growth rate is no less than 71% ow… 【Central African Republic】

《One-thirds of the whole nations were sold as a slave.》

The tribe of Bantu ancestory which live in except for cities are mainly engaged in agriculture,and their staple food is a kind of potato.We call it cassava.They refine it,and change it into starch.We call it tapioca.☺

Some other tribes of Pygmy ancestory live in southern tropical rain forest near Congo.They make a simple house with leaves and move in the woods,and are almost naked there then.😃

ボロロ family's house is also made with leaves of reed 葦.Theirs are different from the Pygmy's.When leading their lives,they put the cattle and sheep out to pasture,so they hadn't receive the govemental policy of being settle down in one place,but they are gradually changing their lifestyle recently.😺

The people in the Central African Republic are desperately poor,but unexpectedly it seems they've never suffered from starvation.While the country is poor,their self-sufficiency is possible.☀

No.96 13/09/17 06:29
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 94 【What should we do in order to reduce the neutron's speed?】 《A … 【What should we do so as to reduce the neutron's speed?】

《A collision with hydrogen》

They're helium,hydrogen,lithium,beryllium,boron,and carbon.Both lithium and boron have function of absorbing the neutron,so they aren't suitable for material of reducing the neutron's speed,and beryllium is too expensive.😃

As a result,hydrogen,helium,and carbon are the substance proposed for the one against which we try to make the neutron bump,but helium is gaseous body 気体,so its density is so low that it passes through the neutron without colliding.😱

Contrary to it, hydrogen is also the gaseous body,but when combining with oxygen,they changed into water.It's liquid.😺

In short,water of liquid,and solid body of carbon,it means black lead and carbide,are appropriate.🙆

By the way,I can understand why the substance except for the hydrogen and carbon are excluded,but I can't grasp clearly why the two gaseous body are adopted.😚

• << 98 【What should we do so as to convey heat created with an atomic reactor?】 Equipments of atomic energy is composed of an atomic reactor and generator.The generator is the same kind as the ones in thermal 火力 or hydraulic 水力 power generation.😃 The thermal power generation is driven by steam created with a boiler.It means the steam makes turbine of the generator work.The atomic power generation is also driven by the steam.The one created in its atomic reactor makes its turbine work.😺          《A conductor of heat 熱媒体》                    Speaking of the atomic reactor,we are liable to imagine completely unexpected structure because of its grandiose 仰々しい name,but it's just that the reactor functions like the boiler in the thermal power generation.🙋 Heat,if saying in other words,it's energy,caused by atomic fission in an atomic reactor is conveyed in its generator,and the energy makes its dynamo work,so electricity is generated.👍

No.97 13/09/17 23:20
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【South Africa】

『The country is in the top-ranking in relation to tourist attractions』

《Its prison becomes a noted place.》

Travelers who tried to go to southern African area of which center is South African Republic used to be few.There is a great reason that the area prevented the people from coming.It's apartheid.It's a policy of isolating the race😥

It was completely abolished after many complications 1991,and the first general election in which all the races joined in the South African history was done in 1994,Mandela was elected president then.🎉

After that,a democratic political power made a start,and a new constitution was set up.The people all over the world set a high valuation on the two things.South Africa has secured a position as African leader with Nigeria.😤

Speaking of South Africa,we are apt to be interested in not only gold but also its abundant mineral resources,but the country also has tourist attractions of the top-ranking in the world.🙌

• << 99 【South Africa】 《Its prison becomes a tourist spot》 Instead of the phrase of a tourist spot,I adopted other one of noted place,but I'm sure the tourist spot is more appropriate,so I use it.😳 There is no doubt that South Africa will be developed as a nation of sightseeing in the future.🎉 Cape Town which is a sophisticated city made up of harbors are popular among the people.It has a lot of wineries and restaurants,and its waterfront becomes a place like a theme park.😍                    There is what is called Table Mountain of which summit is flat behind Cape Town,it's also famous for sightseeing area.Historic South African museum which was founded in 1825,and a prisoner where ex-president Mandela used to be confined in ロベン島,the Cape of Good Hope which is too famous.🚢 Nature in the Cape peninsula which belongs to the Temperate zone 温帯 is also very fantastic.🌴 Contrary to it,there is Johannesburg as the greatest city in Africa… To be continued.😁

No.98 13/09/18 05:31
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 96 【What should we do so as to reduce the neutron's speed?】 《A col… 【What should we do so as to convey heat created with an atomic reactor?】

Equipments of atomic energy is composed of an atomic reactor and generator.The generator is the same kind as the ones in thermal 火力 or hydraulic 水力 power generation.😃

The thermal power generation is driven by steam created with a boiler.It means the steam makes turbine of the generator work.The atomic power generation is also driven by the steam.The one created in its atomic reactor makes its turbine work.😺

《A conductor of heat 熱媒体》
                   Speaking of the atomic reactor,we are liable to imagine completely unexpected structure because of its grandiose 仰々しい name,but it's just that the reactor functions like the boiler in the thermal power generation.🙋

Heat,if saying in other words,it's energy,caused by atomic fission in an atomic reactor is conveyed in its generator,and the energy makes its dynamo work,so electricity is generated.👍

• << 100 【What should we do in order to convey heat created with an atomic reactor?】 《Conductor of heat 熱媒体》 When the heat is generated in an atomic reactor,it's conveyed to an outside dynamo through a material.We call the material a conductor of heat.The conductor of heat has function of make the hot atomic reactor with the heat cool,so we also call it a refrigerant 冷媒、冷却材😃 【Candidates for the conductor of heat.】 In short,everything is all right as long as it has nature of accumulating heat,and fluid 流動性 in relation to the refrigerant.👍                   In general,we use some water which is chemical compound of oxygen and hydrogen,some oil of other chemical compound of hydrogen and carbon,and metal of low melting point like a compound metal 合金,for example solder はんだ.We adopt them as the conductor of heat for general equipment.😃 The conductor of heat is same with regard to the atomic reactor,but its equipment is both numerous and complicated.Moreover… To be continued.bye😃

No.99 13/09/18 06:33
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 97 【South Africa】 『The country is in the top-ranking in relation to tou… 【South Africa】

《Its prison becomes a tourist spot》

Instead of the phrase of a tourist spot,I adopted other one of noted place,but I'm sure the tourist spot is more appropriate,so I use it.😳

There is no doubt that South Africa will be developed as a nation of sightseeing in the future.🎉

Cape Town which is a sophisticated city made up of harbors are popular among the people.It has a lot of wineries and restaurants,and its waterfront becomes a place like a theme park.😍

There is what is called Table Mountain of which summit is flat behind Cape Town,it's also famous for sightseeing area.Historic South African museum which was founded in 1825,and a prisoner where ex-president Mandela used to be confined in ロベン島,the Cape of Good Hope which is too famous.🚢

Nature in the Cape peninsula which belongs to the Temperate zone 温帯 is also very fantastic.🌴

Contrary to it,there is Johannesburg as the greatest city in Africa…

To be continued.😁

• << 101 【South Africa】 《Its prison becomes a tourist spot.》 Johannesburg is a great city like Sydney,or San Francisco,and its streets are lined with neat rows of stores and houses like Europe.While its infrastructure such as airports or roads is good,its large-scale nature is also preserved enough.In Johannesburg,we can chase wild animals in the daytime,enjoy a splendid night in the big city.🌠 Its GDP accounts for 40% in the whole Africa south of Saharan Desert,and reaches to no less than 80% in the 14 countries which join in SADC 南部アフリカ開発共同体💰 Not only its gold and diamond are well-known,but deposits 埋蔵量 and amount of production for what is called rare metal such as chromium,platinum,and vanadium command the great part of share in the world.The mineral resources is a driving force which has made the South African economy develop so far.👍 More than 50 Japanese companies advance in the South Africa,and mineral resources and farm products are imported in Japan.😺

No.100 13/09/19 00:50
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 98 【What should we do so as to convey heat created with an atomic reactor… 【What should we do in order to convey heat created with an atomic reactor?】

《Conductor of heat 熱媒体》

When the heat is generated in an atomic reactor,it's conveyed to an outside dynamo through a material.We call the material a conductor of heat.The conductor of heat has function of make the hot atomic reactor with the heat cool,so we also call it a refrigerant 冷媒、冷却材😃

【Candidates for the conductor of heat.】

In short,everything is all right as long as it has nature of accumulating heat,and fluid 流動性 in relation to the refrigerant.👍                  
In general,we use some water which is chemical compound of oxygen and hydrogen,some oil of other chemical compound of hydrogen and carbon,and metal of low melting point like a compound metal 合金,for example solder はんだ.We adopt them as the conductor of heat for general equipment.😃

The conductor of heat is same with regard to the atomic reactor,but its equipment is both numerous and complicated.Moreover…

To be continued.bye😃

• << 102 【What should we do in order to convey heat created with the atomic reactor?】 《Candidates for conductor of heat.》 In addition,a large amount of heat have to be carried wit the conductor of heat so efficiently that it flows very quickly.😃 Therefore,in an ordinary sense,if a matter for the conductor of heat is heavy,to be exact,it means when its density is very high,pipe laying for the conductor of heat will be forced to be thick,so it isn't realistic.Needless to say,if it burns easily,it isn't desirable at all.🙅 《The conductor of heat serves as a material of moderator》 As a result,the most appropriate the conductor of heat,or the refrigerant is water,or heavy water.Instead of hydrogen,heavy hydrogen is used for the heavy water,especially the heavy hydrogen which doesn't absorb neutrons very much.🙆 However,the heavy water is both little and expensive,so we usually adopt light water for the refrigerant.Then atoms of the hydrogen work as a moderator for the neutron,so it's very useful.👍
投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

日記掲示板のスレ一覧

携帯日記を書いてみんなに公開しよう📓 ブログよりも簡単に今すぐ匿名の日記がかけます。

• レス新
  • 人気
  • スレ新
  • レス少
新しくスレを作成する