注目の話題
発達障害者だって子供が欲しい
初対面の人と仲良くなれません。
同棲するなら1人になれる部屋が欲しいって言ったら号泣された

Let’s enjoy English! Ⅴ

レス500 HIT数 64921 あ+ あ-

燻し銀三( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )
20/01/22 11:54(更新日時)

I’m going to start a new thread from now on. Whenever starting,I find it complicated to think of the title on the thread. Even if what kinds of title,it doesn’t matter for me,for it’s just that it’s in English.

I’ve put effort into expressing on America,being based on the book,アメリカ50州を読む,written by 浅井信雄,I’ve wanted to finish it as soon as possible,for there are lots of things which I’ve wanted to do on the English,lots of books to read,and plenty of things to express in English.

After finishing expressing on America,I’m going to read some books. It takes me a lot of time to finish reading them,so I’m afraid I can’t come here so often,at most twice a week.

When reading finishing them,I’m going to return,though no one may wait for me.

To my sorrow,my health has been failing as a result of being an old age. I’ve suffered from gout,to make matters worse,fluid has accumulated on my right knee,and I have a pain in my right knee,especially when going down the stairs. I may disappear suddenly one day.

18/10/08 21:38 追記
I’ve expressed on America mainly at present. When finishing it,I’m going to devote myself to read a book,but I’ll make it a rule to come here to express myself in English at least twice a week.

20/01/22 11:54 追記
As to reading science book,it used to be limited to express myself in English,but I've wanted to read it recently somehow.,

No.2711512 18/09/17 04:36(スレ作成日時)

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

No.201 18/10/31 01:09
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Washington D.C.】

《The poor have increased more and more in the city of park where there is abundant green》

National Galler of Arts which collected masterpieces in the world by Big Business of Andrew Mellon,Freer Gallery of Art which have a good Eastern art which are essential for study on Japanese art of history like a painting on a folding screen 屏風絵 by Soutatu Tawaraya,and Phillips Collection which was a small scale,but there are masterpieces by Renoir,or Monet.

Special correspondents all over the world have put their offices in the National Press building where the 14th street and the F street crossed and leaders of each country are invited there,and they make a speech.

At an old hotel of Washington where the 15th street and Pennysilvania street crossed,it used to be adopted for a location of a movie for God Father.

Willard Hotel which is close to the city of park is in a noble style,and a party of Kaishu Katsu stayed in 1860,but it was set on fire by riot of the black at the…

No.202 18/11/01 05:41
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Washington D.C.】

《The poor have increased more and more in the city of park where there is abundant green》

…but it was set on fire by riot of the black at the end of the 1860s,and its pitiable wreckage had been exposed for a long time,but it was restored at the time of Reagon Government which had loved splendors.

Gorge Town which is an upper class residential area is a stage for statesmen and diplomats to associate with others. It used to be prosperous as the trading place for Virginian tobacco,but it has been brilliant trend on the fashion as if it were Harajuku in D.C.

The former President Clinton was from the George Town university,and there are stone stairs going down for Key Bridge near the University. A location for a occult movie of Exorcist was done there,and the stone stairs have been popularly known the ones of the exorcist there.

An education of high standard for the black alone has been done in Howard University,and there are plenty of international students there.

No.203 18/11/02 00:14
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Washington D.C.】

A famous person who is from Washington D.C.is John Foster Dulles,who was the Secretary of State,and settled the peace treaty against Japan,and other one is John Edgar Hoover who built a generation as chief of FBI exercised the right which exceeded the President.

A football team of Washington Red Skins which is a traditional team,and it has an experience that it won the championship.

There are lots of exclusive social clubs in Washington D.C.which is the international political city,and the city is also a stage of activity which has shades. It resembles what we call 料亭政治 in Japan.

The 料亭政治 is done at 料亭 at night,and secret meeting of statesmen decides the politics.Cosmos Club on the Massachusetts is the most famous,and former Presidents in America and Nobel Prize winners are the members in Cosmos Club.

It rents the conference room outside the club by introduction of …

No.204 18/11/10 05:34
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Washington D.C.】

It rents the conference room outside the club by introduction of members so as to squeeze the money for controlling and maintaining of facilities,so it doesn’t always mean it’s completely cold to others.

By the way,roughly speaking,the description on the book,アメリカ50州を読む地図 is over,but to my sorrow,I’ve never been to foreign countries until now. I don’t have enough money and time to do it.

While there are lots of books to express,thre are plenty of books to read. I can’t do what I’ve wanted to do more than I expect. We can’t have limitless time,so we have to use our time efficiently,but it doesn’t go well.

I’m going to express on asperger syndrome next time,for I’m afraid I’ve suffered from it. I’ve never wanted to tell anyone it,on the other hand,I’ve wanted to tell someone it.

I’ve never wanted to be born as the one who suffered from the syndrome,but …it can’t be helped.

No.205 18/11/11 08:06
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Grownups who are strange somehow. What is asperger syndrome?】

Asperger syndrome is one of sickness which is called a group of development disorder.

Development disorder includes autism,what is called ADHD,and learning disorder. Functions on the brain are clustered on one side,so the sickness is caused.

ADHD is an abbreviation of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. It’s a sickness by nature.

As to the feature of asperger syndrome is the one who suffers from asperger syndrome isn’t mentally retarded,but it is lacking of society,of ability of communicating with others,in addition its interest leans on one side strongly.

Its characteristic has been clear before it enters an elementary school.

The ones who suffer from asperger syndrome are intelligent rather mentally retatded. When being a child other people thought it is strange a little,and it becomes grownup as it was. The case isn’t unusual.

When being the grownup,and being in society,its human relation doesn’t go well.

No.206 18/11/11 08:47
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Characteristic on the one who suffers from asperger syndrome】

1 It isn’t good at grasping a hidden meaning of a word,vague things,what is called 阿吽の呼吸.

2 Without changing its expression at all,it goes on speaking dispassionately,and it sometimes speaks in a roundabout way.

3 It isn’t good at prioritizing for its work.

4 If a thing doesn’t make progress as it planned,it is apt to be confused.

5 While it is poor at waiting on customers,it is good at inputting information to PC or translation.

6 If being in a noisy circumstance it can’t distinguish one sound from other ones.

7 While it is good at a theory,it is poor at actual technique like a handiwork.

8 Even if meeting everyday,when other’s clothes are changed,it tends to be confused.

9 It has no sense of humor like a joke,so it always faces others as it is.

By the way,it doesn’t always mean that I want to whining,but I’m not sure what to do. The grass is greener on the other side,I’m wondering.

No.207 18/11/17 20:39
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Grownups who suffer from asperger syndrome have increased recently?】

Asperger syndrome is a handicap by nature,so the one who it has the handicap has always found hard under process that it becomes a grownup,for it's different from others so much.

However if parents,teachers,or doctors have little knowledge on the asperger syndrome,the one who suffers from the asperger syndrome is unaware of its handicap and often doesn’t have a medical examination. It’s happened frequently.

When it goes to elementary school or junior high school,it has been asked to be led within limited restriction,so even if the one who suffers from the asperger syndrome feels out of place in society,others around it frequently misses it as long as it doesn’t fit in the society so much.

However when being in the society as a grown up,it tends to face varied troubles. Even if trying to do its job hard,it can’t do its job as it expects,it can’t understand other’s explanation very well,or others feel something …

No.208 18/11/25 08:02
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Grownups who suffer from asperger syndrome have increased recently?】

…or others feel something strange to the ones who suffer from asperger syndrome,so other people around the one who suffer asperger syndrome feel something repengent about the one.

As a result,being hard to live in the society makes the one annoy as real one.

There seem to be some people who think the ones who suffer from asperger syndrome have actually increased in modern society.

It is said one of 120 people suffers from the asperger syndrome in America,roughly speaking,Japanese report is the same number.

To be exact,it seems that the asperger syndrome has been recognized well in the society rather than it has increased.

The ones who suffer from the asperger syndrome are comparatively intelligent,and they collect varied pieces of information,and guess they suffer from the asperger syndrome,so lots of them visit medical institutions.

Internet has spread all over the society,and the information on the…

No.209 18/11/25 08:31
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Children alone aren’t suffering from the developmental disorder】

Internet has spread all over the society,and the information on the asperger syndrome has increased so much that the ones who suffer from the asperger syndrome increase.

As a word of development is added,we tend to think it’s a sickness in which a child who is in the middle of development.

As a matter of fact,children are influenced by autism,ADHD,LD in school,and they have strong image they are sickness which children suffer from.

As to the asperger syndrome who is intelligent,it is hard to be recognized,if comparing it with other developmental disorder,but it has various episodes on the asperger syndrome in the childhood.

For example,when taking to a park,it didn’t try to look at other children,even if being lost,it didn’t cry,so finding it was very hard,or it spoke monotonously as if it had read a news. It has episodes on what is called 不思議ちゃん in Japanese slang.

However the developmental disorder is the…

No.210 18/12/09 17:59
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Children aren’t alone suffering from the development disorder】

However the development disorder is a sickness by nature,and it’s formed when being in its mother’s womb,and the functional disorder is caused in the brain. It is said it’s a characteristic in the brain,so even if when being a grownup,the characteristic won’t change at all.

【Asperger syndrome on a grownup which tends to be made a wrong diagnosis】

When symptom on the asperger syndrome of disorder on society,being lacking on ability of communication with others,or taking interest in few things becomes conspicuous,the one who suffers from the asperger syndrome often finds it hard to lead its social life.

Then lots of people are doubtful whether or not they suffer from mental sickness,and have a medical examination for a psychiatrist. If they receives the right diagnosis that they suffer from the asperger syndrome,they will be all right.

However if they happen to go to a medical institution which is unfamiliar with the …

No.211 18/12/15 22:45
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Asperger syndrome on a grownup tends to be made a wrong diagnosis】

However if they happen to go to a medical institution which is unfamiliar with the asperger syndrome,we can’t deny the possibility that they may be made a wrong diagnosis.

A diagnosis on a psychiatrist is done recently,checking against standard on diagnosis worldwide,what is called DMS–Ⅳ,but as to the asperger syndrome,if checking it agaist the standard on the DMS–Ⅳ simply,it has characteristic that it overlaps schizophrenia 統合失調症,or social anxiety disorder. It’s one of factor which leads to a wrong diagnosis.

The standard on diagnosis is going to be revised in near future. Instead of the asperger syndrome,an argument has been done that it’s unified the category of autism 自閉症 spectrum with autism.

【What is the autism spectrum?】

The autism involves intellectual disorder in many cases,but about 20 % of them don’t,so in the beginning,the one falls behind on development of language,but the ability on the language…

No.212 18/12/15 23:12
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

…but the ability on the language will develop before long. We call it high functioning autism.

The one who suffers from the asperger syndrome never falls behind the development on language,nor involves intellectual disorder,but its other characteristic is common with the autism and the high functioning autism,we’ve thought the three of them is the spectrum 連続体.

As to the autism,it falls behind the development on language. Except for using gestures,it’s hard to communicate with others. It is particular about a thing,a person,an action and a place very much. Its sensation is sensitive.

About 20% of the autism never involves any intellectual disorder. They are the high functioning autism. In the beginning it falls behind the development on language,but before long it becomes harder to distinguish between it and the asperger syndrome.

The one who suffers from the asperger syndrome never falls behind the development on language,nor involves any…

No.213 18/12/16 08:11
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

The one who suffers from the asperger syndrome never falls behind the development on language nor involves any intellectual disorder,but there are a few ones who suffer from asperger syndrome have all the characteristics on the autism.

Pervasive development disorder which has a part of characteristics on autism and is not typical is by far more than the asperger syndrome which has all the characteristics on the autism.

【When the one doesn’t meet all the standard on diagnosis,can we call it the one who suffers from the asperger syndrome?】

It is said a grownup who suffers from the asperger syndrome has increased. There is a problem behind the backbone that they couldn’t be recognized in the childhood.

As to the one who suffers from the asperger syndrome on a slight symptom,it is hard to reveal a problem when going to school,even if being among the lots of people. It has a high possibility that it’s the pervasive development disorder and isn’t typical.

No.214 18/12/26 00:24
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

I’d had a cold,so it prevented me from expressing myself in in English,but I’m going to do what I’ve wanted to do,maybe. If you’re interested in it,please look at it,then I’ll be happy.

Good night,everyone.

No.215 18/12/29 09:16
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

Continuation from the no.213

【When the one doesn’t meet all the standard on the diagnosis,can we call it the one who suffers from the asperger syndrome?】

The experts call the one who has high possibilility that it’s the pervasive development and isn’t typical PDD NOS,and it doesn’t meet the standard on diagnosis which is common in the world,so the they can’t call it the asperger syndrome easily.

In addition,the trouble is that the asperger syndrome is hard to be discovered in a diagnosis for babies and little children owing to being lacking of intellectual disorder. The PDD NOS is harder,for it doesn’t meet the standard on diagnosis for the asperger syndrome.

As to the family line on the asperger syndrome,there are lots of cases that there have been some eccentric people.

By the way,in my personal view,I’m afraid it may lead to a kind of prejudice.

【Being unable to communicate with others because they can’t follow the complicated lines in the story.】

There seem to be have …

No.216 18/12/29 23:59
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Being unable to communicate with others because they can’t follow the complicate lines in the story】

There seem to be plenty of the ones who have a high ability to express themselves. While being unable to communicate with others in their conversation,they can write a sentence in a noble style in a mail. It often happens.

In short they are good at a written language,but they are poor at a spoken language which tends to change a nuance delicately according to a situation.

They are characterized that they are apt to pay attention to some numbers alone in the conversation,for it seems that they are attracted by the numbers which aren’t unclear.

The tendency is conspicuous from the infancy,so some of them loved to read ingredient labels on food when being babies,or others reproduced their favorite number plates on automobiles which drove outside with building blocks 積み木. Their mothers show us those episodes on their children like that.

When joining adult society,there seem to be…

No.217 18/12/30 00:26
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Being unable to communicate with others because they can’t follow the complicated lines in the story】

When joining adult society,there seems to be unclear directions in a meeting. The directions aren’t always shown concretely,but the directions or the atmosphere in the meeting leads to a direction for their job in the future,and they become a tacit understanding among the people who are present at the meeting. Then the one who suffers from the asperger syndrome is apt to be left alone.

【When working,it is hard to do the two things at the same time.】

When living a normal life as a member of society,we can do two things at the same time naturally. For example when listening to others,we can make notes on it. It’s not so hard.

However as to the one who suffers from the asperger syndrome,when listening to others,it’s apt to concentrate its attention to listening so hard that it finds hard to make notes then.

In a meeting when its superior wrote something on a board,the superior …

No.218 19/01/14 17:52
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【What I’ve thought】

It seems that I’ve neglected to express myself in English here recently,but it doesn’t always mean I’ve neglect to study English.

I’ve been absorbed in a site of which name is Weblio. There is 語彙力診断 in the site. A participant who joined the 語彙力診断 is in a rank,and to my sorrow,my rank isn’t so high,and it is regrettable for me.

I’ve wanted my rank to reach within the tenth place at least,but I find it hard. Roughly speaking,I’ve tried the test a thousand and three hundredth times.

When trying ten thousandth,and if I can’t reach the tenth place,I’m going to give up it. Until then,see you again,everybody.

No.219 19/01/20 20:32
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【What I’ve thought】

As I’ve said,I’ve tried to reach within tenth place in the site of 語彙力診断,but I find it hard for me,so I’ve gave it up.

Without getting full marks in the question,the hardest part of the 語彙力診断 doesn’t seem to start,for for after that the question becomes harder. There are lots of technical words,place names which we will never use everyday life in the question,so I don’t feel like going on it anymore.

Though I can’t reach within tenth rank in the Japan,I can reach second rank in Aichi prefecture,so I find it so so.

The ones who participate in the 語彙力診断 seem to be putting their energy into English,in addition,they are by far younger than me. If I were younger,I may have challenged it. Am I a sour grapes?

To my sorrow,I’m forced to consider my English ability isn’t as good as them in the site,but when expressing something,I’m sure I’m not completely useless.

I’m going to start again this thread as usual,maybe…

No.220 19/01/26 08:20
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

Continuation of no 217

【When working,it is hard to do the two things at the same time】

In a meeting when its superior wrote something on a board,the superior told its subordinates other direction orally,it is no wonder the one who suffers from the asperger syndrome is confused.

Then we should pay attention that the one who suffers from the asperger syndrome doesn’t have low ability to memorize each content.

While the one who suffers from the asperger syndrome has large outstanding capacity for a memory on an individual thing,it can’t handle plural sources of information at the same time.

When coming across a delicate variable 変数,a computer freezes. Its brain of the one who sufffers from the asperger syndrome is a marked characteristic like that.

When directing the one who suffers from the asperger syndrome something,we need to tell it the main point concretely,to make it achieve the indications step by step.

No.221 19/01/26 08:55
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【It can’t do a selective attention because all the sounds come into its head】

Selective attention is an ability which we can take out some pieces of information alone which we need.

For example,when talking with our friend in a crowd,we can listen to the voice of our friend,for we can shut out other sounds.

On the other hand,all the sounds come into the head of the one who suffers from the asperger syndrome,so it can’t concentrate its attention on other’s voice. As a result it’s poor at the surrounding which is making noise.

Earplugs may be a necessity for the one who suffers from the asperger syndrome. When wearing the earplugs,it can listen to others easily,and it can do its work smoothly sometime.

On the other hand,some of them are sensitive to the sense of hearing. They respond a baby crying or noise of a vacuum–cleaner badly. They can’t mobilize the sense of sight and hearing at the same time.

There is possibility that its characteristic is related to the unusual sensation.

No.222 19/01/26 09:22
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【It can’t do a selective attention because all the sounds come into its head.】

Except for the sense of hearing,unusual sensation on visual or touch is often indicated as the feature of the one who suffers from the asperger syndrome.

One of them felt so unpleasant for a tag of clothes in its childhood that it went on wearing the same clothes,so its mother was worried about it. It’s an episode on the one who suffers from the asperger syndrome who has unusual sense of touch.

However there is little objective proof whether or not the unusual sensation makes the one who suffers from the asperger syndrome feel like that.

It is hard to distinguish the one who suffers from the asperger syndrome from the one who insists alone something unusual. It’s actual situation at present.

【A job in which negotiating with others】

The one who suffers from the asperger syndrome is good at learning deep knowledge in a small area. As a result it is good at…

No.223 19/02/03 14:24
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【A job in which negotiating with others】

As a result the one who suffers from the asperger syndrome is good at memorizing plenty of information and is good at going on repetitious works patiently. If obtaining satisfactory performance in the business,its achievement is a high valuation,it’ll be put in an administrative post.

However,when being in the position,a work in which negotiating with others is important increases,or it’s such an excellent employee that it’ll be in other post like a business trade,for it has to have various experience as would–be executive.

However the one who suffers from the asperger syndrome is poor at the work in which negotiating with others is important. In general it isn’t interested in success in life. If making it do the work which controls the other’s life like the personnel section,it will be unfortunate for both the one who suffers from the asperger syndrome and the other who is controlled by it.

【If facing a work or a plan which it doesn’t…】

No.224 19/02/03 14:55
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【If facing a work or a plan which it doesn’t expect,it’ll be at a loss.】

It is hard for the one who suffers from the asperger syndrome to use its imagination,and it isn’t good at changing an idea quickly. It appears as form in which it lacks ability of putting practical use,and it finds it hard to handle with a sudden change on the plan.

While it is relieved on unchanging things like Chinese characters or some numbers,it is worried about changing things so much,so it shows us an action in which it is perplexed at the work which it doesn’t expected everyday life.

We can't understand the reason exactly why that kind of syndrome appears. It is thought that plural areas on the brain which recognizes a face,change on expression,or controls expected action has something to do with it.

As to the one who suffers from the asperger syndrome,its work is so weak that it takes much time to understand changing things,and it's hard to handle the sudden change on the plan.

No.225 19/02/03 15:32
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【As being unable to recognize an expression,a human relation doesn’t go smoothly.】

We the human are interested in a face of a person by nature. There was an experience like the next.

When showing a baby some looks on a face,and watching the eyes of the baby,it showed an interest on the face clearly,and it is said that its eyes continued turning on a direction which the look of the face moved.

On the other hand,a big characteristic on the one who suffers from the asperger syndrome is being unable to communicating with others each other’s by using its eyes. Actually it can’t tell a colleague from others when it changes its clothes,even if it meets the colleague in the company every day. It is an extension of being unable to communicating with others by its eyes.

Besides,when looking at an expression,it is poor at understanding other’s feeling. It is said that it has a disorder in its temporal lobe 側頭葉. We can recognize a thing which we see with the work of the temporal lobe.

No.226 19/02/09 16:10
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【As being unable to recognize an expression , a human relation doesn’t go smoothly】

For example , even if approaching with an angry expression , when the one who suffers from the asperger syndrome looks at , it is hard for it to recognize that it will be blamed for something wrong .

【It finds hard to lead its life and is in difficulty】

As to the one who suffers from the asperger syndrome , a suitable looks which matches the situation can’t come over its face , other people think it has no emotion of feeling joy , angry , sad , and pleasure , but needless to say , it has those emotions .

For example , it is said that plenty of them who suffers the asperger syndrome have had an experience of being loved by their grandmother or grandfather who accepts everything from their grandchildren .

However when they were dead , a sad look can’t come over the face the grandchildren who suffered from the asperger syndrome , so no one can understand their sadness . When saying they felt so sad …

No.227 19/02/09 16:35
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【It finds hard to lead its every day life and is in difficulty】

When saying they felt so sad owing to the death of their grandmother or grandfather that they wanted to commit suicide it took time from the death , and other people around the grandchildren were surprised at it .

Whenever someone who gives us something reliable is dead we feel very sad . As to the one who suffers from the asperger syndrome , ardent admire and love for unchangeable thing becomes strong .

Other people around it find hart to recognize it , but the one who suffers from the asperger syndrome leads its every day life , holding something hard in itself .

【Some people say it is a genius . Is it true?】

There are some books which adopts some people in history and said they suffered from the asperger syndrome , but no one can demonstrate it , and it is no vain to discuss it .

It is certain that it has high ability of concentrating on a single thing , and some of them have demonstrated special talent .

No.228 19/02/09 17:04
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Soem people say it is a genius . Is it true?】

We call the people who has a high ability of concentrating on a single thing and demonstrating special talent in autism the one suffer from savant syndrome , but connecting the syndrome with the genius and the great people is an illogical jump .

There used to be the time when schizophrenia 統合失調症 was the source of special talent . Then lots of the great person were treated with as the sick . Almost all of parts on the hypothesis will vanish,said the author who wrote the book of 大人のアスペルガー症候群 .

The one who suffers from the asperger syndrome surpasses everyone else in memorizing . If there are a thousand examples for practical use on official things , it can learn them by heart , and has a way of making a living in society .

In the situation, it is a brilliant person , but not the genius .

【Does it has high intelligence?】

It is said that there are the geniuses plausibly , and call oneself the one who suffers from the asperger syndrome …

No.229 19/02/16 22:13
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Does it have a high intelligence?】

It is said there has been a rumor of genius on the one who suffers from the asperger syndrome plausibly, for the one calls itself who suffers from the syndrome has appeared one after another.

Some doctors said the ones who suffer from the asperger syndrome have splendid ability on language related intelligence of intellectual. It’s a statistical result on their patients. Some of them recorded a marvelous figure.

As to the word on the language related intelligence, I’m afraid it’s word for word, but I’m going to use it for the sake of convenience.

The result has been denied the study on the high functioning autism of which object is a child.

By the way, what is the language related intelligence?

It usually has something to do with a deviation value 偏差値. We regard it as outcome of intentional learning. It’s a measure which judges a thinking power.

The study on the language related intelligence is developing. The one who suffers from the …

No.230 19/02/16 22:45
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Does it have a high intelligence?】

The one who suffers from the asperger syndrome is interested in a language very much,and the intelligence on the language develops with its growing,some doctors have thought like that.

However its other intelligence of movement related intelligence isn't different from ordinary people. The movement related intelligence it an intellectual which has nothing to do with the language. It's related to society or a way how to get along in life.

The one who suffers from the asperger syndrome doesn’t seem to reach a great person who far surpasses in the society.

【A person who call itself the one who suffers from the asperger syndrome has increased 】

There are some people who go to hospital for the asperger syndrome,and its number seems to increased lately. When they are examined,the number of the one who suffers from the asperger syndrome isn’t so many unexpectedly.

It accounts for no more than 15% in the whole number in a hospital. What does it mean?

No.231 19/02/16 23:59
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【A person who call itself the one who suffers from the asperger syndrome has increased】

One of doctors said that one of reasons is that our medical examination may have been in the wrong simply.

What are the kind of people who didn’t sufffer from the asperger syndrome according to the medical examination?

As to the people who didn’t suffer from the asperger syndrome according to the medical examination, they were various. Some of them didn’t have to go to the hospital.

However there are ones who need to be examined with a psychiatrist though they don’t suffer from the asperger syndrome. The conspicuous ones among them are the people who suffer from the personality disorder.

What is the personality disorder?

It’s a sickness whose way of thinking or of acting are different from others extremely. In a situation where we need a human relation with others like the social activity, school life, a job,various problem occurs.

Have I been suffered from the personality disorder?

No.232 19/02/23 15:27
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Understanding for the asperger syndrome】

The study has been done so as to solve the asperger syndrome with a view point from the science on the brain. There are things which the ones who are engaged in the study learned to recognize little by little.They’ve made effort in order to link the study with medical treatment.

【Is the asperger syndrome sickness,or personality?】

Being stubborn, being particular about something, understanding its situation, being good at repetitious work, having a good memory, avoiding clusterin with others are characteristic on the asperger syndrome, but in other words, those behaviors are tendency on individual personality.

Some people who are engaged in welfare work take a position that the asperger syndrome isn’t sickness but personality.When coming in contact with others as a person, it may be right in a sense.

However, for example, no one call the blind the personality. Being unable to see anything isn’t personality.

The asperger syndrome is…

No.233 19/02/23 15:57
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Is the asperger syndrome sickness,or personality?】

The asperger syndrome is sickness of developmental disorder. The one who suffers from the asperger syndrome was born like that. Its function on the brain is slanted.

Without covering an oblate of personality,and without making the problem unclear, it should be caught as sickness clearly, and dealing with it appropriately. It’s the right way for the medical treatment.

【What kind of section on medical treatment does the asperger syndrome of a grown up have a medical examination?】

When being a child, it is desirable for the young one who suffers from the asperger syndrome to find its syndrome, and to raise and take care for the young so as to deal with hardness to lead its life in the society when it becomes an adult.

However without being aware of the syndrome, the time passes until it becomes the grown up actually. There are lots of cases like that.

No.234 19/02/23 16:36
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【What kind of section on medical treatment does the one who suffers from the asperger syndrome of grown up have a medical examination?】

When starting the medical treatment for the asperger syndrome with regard to a grown up, it should be done at an university hospital, or at a general hospital.

However, as to the grown up, even if having diagnosed as the asperger syndrome, there are lots of medical institutions which refuses to have medical examination.

On the other hand, lots of child psychiatries which are accustomed to medical treatment and examination for autism limits its age until 18. Its appointment is done a few years from ahead.

There are few hospitals in which there are medical specialists who can diagnose of the asperger syndrome. Without having the medical specialist on the asperger syndrome,there is fear that making a wrong diagnosis for other illness.

It is desire to make sure whether or not the hospital can diagnosis on the asperger syndrome by telephone.

No.235 19/03/03 09:39
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Asperger syndrome which we are liable to mistake for schizophrenia 統合失調症 】

When feeling something strange and going to hospital,the one who has suffered from asperger syndrome may have been diagnosed as schizophrenia.

Schizophrenia is a mental disease of hallucination 幻覚, especially auditory hallucination, delusion, drifting away from conversations, monotonous feeling, and lacking in a will.

Those syndrome look like the behaviors on the asperger syndrome.

For example, the one who suffers from asperger syndrome can remember a scene in detail in the past at once. The way of remembering is so strange that others sometimes think it sees the hallucination.

When talking with the one who suffers from asperger syndrome, the conversation often tends to get confused, for the one who suffers from the asperger syndrome speaks a context one–snidely which is built in its head, and doesn’t pay attention to other’s context.

They are different causes,but the the syndrome is so similar that…

No.236 19/03/03 10:13
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Asperger syndrome which we are liable to mistake for schizophrenia】

They are different causes but their syndromes are so similar that they tend to be made a wrong diagnosis.

To be concrete, as to the hallucination on the schizophrenia, there are plenty of auditory hallucination that it hears a voice of die.

On the other hand, the one who suffers from the asperger syndrome remember a memory suddenly. It is sometimes mistaken for hallucination.

When drifting away from the conversation,the one who suffers from schizophrenia has such a badly organized ideas that others around it think it’s full of inconsistencies.

The one who suffers from asperger syndrome is interested in its own interest alone, so the conversation suddenly drifts away.

As to the delusionon on the one who suffers from schizophrenia, the auditory hallucination of voice die causes a persecution complex 被害妄想,responses around it are setting its nerves on edge.

As to the dulusion on the one who suffers from asperger…

No.237 19/03/03 10:53
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Asperger syndrome which we are liable to mistake for schizophrenia】

As to the delusion on the one who suffers from the asperger syndrome, it suddenly remembers unpleasant things,and it is apt to be absorbed in its fantasy easily, those things make others think the one who suffers from the asperger syndrome is lost in wild fancies.

Their feelings become monotonous.

As to the schizophrenia,if its sickness worsens, it doesn’t take interest in anything the outside world,and stays inside itself.

As for the asperger syndrome, it’s poor at recognizing an expression, so it doesn’t know the way of showing its feelings, so it becomes expressionless face.

By the way,I’ve never remembering a thing in the past suddenly, but others often say I’m expressionless face. Needless to say, when feeling happy, I’m happy. When feeling sad, I’m sad.

【Obssessive compulsive neurosis and asperger syndrome】

It’s a kind of disorder on anxiety. The one recognizes it’s useless,but it's forced to repeat the…

No.238 19/03/09 07:21
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

The one recognizes it’s useless, but it’s forced to repeat the fixed action obsessively.

For example, when coming home and washing its hands, the one who has the obssessive compulsive neurosis continues to wash its hands for more than an hour, for it doesn’t think the dirt on the hands come out at all.

The syndrome is the one is seized with an idea that its hands become dirt at first. We call it an obsession.

When watching the standards for diagnosis on the obssessive compulsive neurosis, some behaviors which look like the asperger syndrome. For example, seizing with the fixed schedule, being absorbed in one thing completely, being in lacking flexibility.

However as to the repeated behaviors the one of asperger syndrome is care about, it doesn’t seem to be worried about its behaviors in the least. Even if it seems to be useless, but I can’t stop it, the one asperger syndrome doesn’t seem to be worried about it at all.

No.239 19/03/09 07:57
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

It looks very strange from other people. It looks like as if it didn’t recognize on itself a bit.

【A relationship between the disorder for anxiety on the society and asperger syndrome】

It is the disorder for anxiety on the society which we often think its secondary disorder on the asperger syndrome. We used to call it anthropophobia 対人恐怖症.

It’s been so sensitive to reactions of others that it stays indoors for a long time. Repeating damaged experience causes it. If watching it alone, it looks like a condition of the asperger syndrome who frequently falls into after adolescence.

However the characteristic on the asperger syndrome has been consistent from the childhood. Its condition has never changed all its life.

On the other hand, the one of the disorder for anxiety on the society has enough sympathy to others, but when having an experience of bullying in adolescence, it falls into the syndrome.

As to the relationship …

No.240 19/03/09 08:23
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【What I’ve thought】

To tell the truth,I’ve been tired of expressing on the asperger syndrome, for even if expressing it closely, I can’t find any key to the settlement for the syndrome, but it may be natural, for if reading a book alone gives us something useful, and getting rid of lots of trouble, no one is worried about it originally.

I’ve lost interest in it. I’m sure I have to confront it, but when coming across something hard,I’m liable to be confused. I’m not sure what to do. Then others look at me coldly. They make light of me.

I tend to think when coming across something hard and being unable to handle it well. It’s a warped idea.

It is often said that the one who suffers from the asperger syndrome can’t do ordinary things which others can. To my sorrow, I’m one of them, but fortunately, there is English beside me,though it isn’t always useful when coming across something hard.

It’s just that I stop expressing on the asperger syndrome. I’m sure I have to finish the robot.

No.241 19/03/12 02:33
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

I’m going to express a book of which title is psychology on a lie in English from now on. Its first edition is 1965. Some of people who read this thread wasn’t born then, I’m wondering.

Its quotation is old, but what the author said isn’t always old, so I’m going to try to do it. I’m not sure whether or not the psychology is science,but I’ve wanted to express other thing in the thread of science, math, and English, so I’ve chosen here.

【Preface】

It is said that there is no one who doesn't tell a lie. In short there are lots of cases when we the human have to tell a lie whether or not we are conscious of it.

In addition,a lie sometimes plays a part as lubricating oil in a complicated human relations like modern society.

Some lies are beautiful like a poem and others are sly like politics. Another is full of humor and reaches the subtleties of human nature 機微.

The more we clarify the phenomenon of the lie psychologically, the more we understand the essence on the human.

No.242 19/03/12 03:01
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Preface】

If grasping the phenomenon of the lie psychologically, it becomes a research on a human. In short,there are plenty of cases when we are forced to tell a lie, for we are the human.

If getting rid of the lie from a person’s life completely, it follows a morbid rationalism and it comes to conclusion that the person isn’t alive.

Some people express that love is deceiving other and deceiving itself. Even if saying I love you forever at the risk of my life, it doesn't always mean it goes on forever.

When falling love with others, and looking at its face, we feel like saying like that off the top of our heads. We’re not sure whether or not we can love others forever, but it may be all right if it’s a lie as long as we thought like that then.

We the human being frequntly say an uncertain thing like that, but the lie appears as desire, or dream, and even if it’s different from a fact, it’s worthy of existing.

There is a position of clinical psychology of trying to connect…

No.243 19/03/12 03:39
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Preface】

There is a position in clinical psychology of connecting the lie with a hysteria or hint and trying to be brought a settlement. It may be right in its position, but if trying to understand the human through the lie, we may make a mistake.

It is said there is a lie in politics and it’s an expression of distrust on politics but we should grasp it as one of natural form in the human society. There is a lie,“I don’t tell a lie.”
It’s a comical side on the human.

Thinking over a problem on the lie as a general problem is hard, and there is other difficulty, for we need to grasp the lie rather philosophically than psychologically or physiologically. There is a side of character on the lie.

We the human need something pleasable like a game or a play. Philosophical understanding for a person who plays a game or who feels something pleasable leads to catching the essence on the human.

When walking on the road…

No.244 19/03/13 00:11
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Preface】

When walking on the road,some people sing a song, others jump then, and another pulls leaves on the tree close to the road then. They are kind of games.

When walking lots of people don’t walk alone simply. When going ahead, they play the game and move to the destination.

However the lie and the game is different each other but they are very similar.

Playing the game on the language becomes the lie, but the lie which has arisen from deep human nature connecting with a comedy and a tragedy of human existence.

I didn’t write this book on an idea that the lie is in the wrong, but I do so as to understand a mental state on the lie of human, said the aurhor like that. He continued.

There is a position of a cold psychologist, but I’m not rising on the human, and I’ve lead my life in the human relation of the lie, and sometimes tell a lie in order to banter with others and am deceived by others.

I hope this book isn’t only useful for analyzing the psychology on the lie of the…

No.245 19/03/13 01:00
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Preface】

The author said I hope this book isn’t only useful for analyzing the psychology on the lie but for understanding the lie.

There is a beautiful lie like a poem and at the same time a sly political lie. The lie sometimes connects with a crime and some people were manipulated by a rumor and dead. We need to know on the lie for various things.

The more we know on the lie, the more we discover something funny on the huma and despair the human or relives on the human nature for others. The author continues like the next.

Instead of separating the human psychology from the problem on the human in this book, it doesn’t always mean that analyzing the psychology on the human and finding fault with the human, trying to think over so as to understand the human.

【The lie is modern sickness. The lie runs over the whole globe.】

《A false report that Kruschcev was dead.》

There was a news that Kruschcev who was the prime minister in the Soviet Union was dead in 1964.

No.246 19/03/13 01:33
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The lie is a modern sickness. It runs over the whole globe.】

《A false report that Kruschcev was dead》

Lots of people were suprised at it then. A new agency in the West Germany conveyed us the first report and it ran over the whole world and it had influenced over the stock price in the Wall Street.

There was something more to the story. Asahi of Japanese News Company wired the false report, and the rumor on Kruschcev was over after some hours.

It was Kruschcev and Asahi news company who was in trrouble, and except for them, plenty of people were astonished at the news all over the world.

An old lady had a stroke and fell down and was dead the moment she heard the news in East Berlin.

The more the people were near the place where the false report was done, the bigger shock they received. By the way, why was this mistake caused?

There was an established theory that a news agency in Germany made a mistake and it happened, but we can’t accept it easily. If it’s an businesslike…

No.247 19/03/14 01:34
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The lie is a modern sickness. It runs over the whole globe.】

《A false report that Kruschcev was dead.》

If it’s a businesslike error,it had a tremendous impact all over the world, and there wasn’t any fact that a similar event occurred, for example there wasn’t a news that someone whose name was similar to Kruschcev was dead.

As a result, we’re forced to say that someone concocted the news. In short it’s not the false report but a lie. It looks like a mystery story, someone may make a profit with the news.

It was a code from a creature in the earth from the outer space,said a researcher on the creature in the outer space. The person inferred very scientifically, and it may have been like that.

《A newspaper and the lie》

The false report makes us remember a phrase which Japanese prime ministers said. The one is Shigeru Yoshida who is famous for a pair of white tabi and the other is Hayato Ikeda.

The former said the newspaper reports the lie and the latter said I don’t tell a lie

No.248 19/03/14 02:52
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The lie is a modern sickness. It runs over the whole world.】

Needless to say, as to the lie,those two phrases are different from the one of the false report on Kruschcev.

As to the false report on Kruschcev, the news itself was the lie, and Shigeru Yoshida was indignant, for what he wanted to say couldn’t reach the people, so he said the newspaper reports the lie. His tone became vehement.

Lots of people have remembered those two things clearly. Why? We’ve had a conviction that the newspaper company and the news agency don’t tell a lie, but those two things overturned our conviction.

Social condition changes. It depends on, but we’re positive desperately that the journalism conveys us the truth and lead our everyday lives.

A law of regulating speech was put and the government ordered governmental institutions to prevent the nation from reading the newspaper of four newspaper companies which were against the law when the book was written.

No.249 19/03/14 03:27
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The lie is a modern sickness. It runs over the whole world.】

It happened in Korea when the book was written and we were very shocked at it, and we imagine the life in which we can’t read the newspaper enough and it makes us feel gloomy.

If this reliance is turnovered, it’s a big problem,and we feel as if few parts where there is no lie in our life were destroyed.

《A lie of a ruler》

What about the case of Hayato Ikeda? Please remember the phrase that there is few parts where there is no lie in our life. When reading it some people may be angry with it, and they may say like that.

“Don’t be silly! There isn’t any lie and anything secret in my life!”

Oh, I understand it well, but is it really? Please think over it enough again, said the author like that and continues. From the time when getting up in the morning until just now,isn’t there any lie?

When a wife tries to make her husband who always finds it hard to get up wake up, she cheats in counting.

No.250 19/03/14 19:38
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The lie is a modern sickness. It runs over the whole globe】

《A lie of a ruler》

Her husband who is very sleepy stalls for time in the bed and says like that. “I’m going to get up after five minutes.” Needless to say, they aren’t malicious at all.

Some people say that the lie is a crime, but there are lots of lies which are not the crimes in our lives.

Strictly speaking, there is no one who doesn’t tell a lie in the world. The lie sometimes makes a smooth human relation. By the way, I’m going to return to the phrase of Hayato Ikeda.

“I don’t tell a lie.” He said very frankly. Few people declare a thing clearly like that as a ruler. It resembles that a good salesman brings itself into self hypnotism and it’s subject to autosuggestion and sells its goods in accordance with its belief.

《Background on the lie》

We remember his phrase as something humorous. His phrase was on everyone’s lips then, in addition there was a newly released film of which title was 『I don’t tell a lie.』

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

日記掲示板のスレ一覧

携帯日記を書いてみんなに公開しよう📓 ブログよりも簡単に今すぐ匿名の日記がかけます。

• レス新
  • 人気
  • スレ新
  • レス少
新しくスレを作成する