注目の話題
自分を苦しませる人
🍀語りあかそうの里🍀1️⃣0️⃣
レストランに赤ちゃんを連れてくるな

English and so on Ⅱ

レス500 HIT数 2829 あ+ あ-

燻し銀三( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )
20/12/09 04:54(更新日時)

I hope I can contribute this thread to this bulletin board, for whenever I tried to establish an English thread, I failed to do it, though I don`t know why.

I`m wondering if I should leave this thread unfinished, for I have to reach the 386th phrase so as to finish, but I`ve already got to the 358th ones. I`ve been almost there.

Whenever I tried to build an English thread here, someone tried to pick a fight with me. I find it complicated, but it can`t be helped, for there are various people here.

Some of them have nothing to do, so they are forced to do such a thing. I find it pitiful.

I`ve tried to establish this thread twice, so I hope I can be successful in it this time. Should I use the Japanese as well? Though I did the Japanese last time, but I failed in it then.

あいうえお

20/12/03 22:34 追記
こんばんは。

追記したつもりだったんだけど、されてなかった。ごめんね。今晩、11時半くらいでどうかな?

20/12/06 03:51 追記
マユミちゃん、今晩は。

仲間の方に追記しておいたよ(^_^)

タグ

No.3103718 20/07/18 12:32(スレ作成日時)

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

No.451 20/12/06 05:16
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

【A phrase of environmental pollution was born】

〈It was found that Chisso caused...〉

Though it turned out after that, when the organic mercury went into the human body, it reached its whole body with the blood, and entered inside brain, stuck to a nerve cell, and destroyed the nerve cell.

Both of unions of retail and broker for fish decided not to buy fish caught around the Minamata gulf, so fishermen around the Minamata gulf was taken away a way of living. Their angry was directed toward Chisso.

350 fishermen in fishery union of Minamata made a run on the Minamata factory, and ...

No.452 20/12/06 05:35
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

The fishermen requested a compensation for their fishery of one hundred million yen and setting up of an equipment of removing and purifying for sludge.

The compensation was done, but had nothing to do with the Minamata disease. It was an ordinary pollution for the sea. It means that Chisso didn`t always accept its responsibility for the Minamata disease.

The damage of pollution expanded from Minamata gulf to Shiranui sea, so except for Minamata, no one learned not to buy any fish caught along the coast.

No.453 20/12/06 05:52
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

About two thousand of fishermen along the coast of Shiranui sea broke into the Minamata factory in Chisso in this year, for they made a run to the factory and requested to see the ones who were responsibility for the pollution, but it was turned down, so their angry exploded.

They destroyed the equipments on the factory, and policemen tried to stop them, but the fishermen attacked the policemen.

Eighty policemen, four employees in the factory and lots of fishermen were injured owing to the intrusion.

No.454 20/12/06 06:18
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

The case was reported so big that it was well-known in the whole Japan, but the mayor in Minamata city, and twenty eight groups such as a chamber of Commerce and Industry, agricultural cooperative, labor union in Chisso, paid petitioning visit the governor in Kumamoto prefecture and requested not to stop discharge the waste water from Minamata factory, for it was a matter of life and death for residents in Minamata city.

Minamata city was a castle town for Chisso then, so the patients of Minamata disease...

No.455 20/12/06 06:34
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

...so the patients of Minamata disease were driven to a situation in which they were hard to appeal their situation. While they suffered from the disease, they couldn`t appeal so as to lead their life in Minamata.

〈Counterargument against the theory on organic mercury appeared one after another〉

A counterargument against the theory on organic mercury from the Kumamoto university appeared from Chisso, chemical world, and scholars close to the chemical world like the theory of explosion and the one of...

No.456 20/12/06 07:11
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

〈A counterargument against the theory on organic mercury appeared one after another〉

A theory on explosive and the one on poisonous amine were one of the counterargument.

There used to be a facility for navy in Minamata during the war, and an explosive was disposed in the sea then、and decayed in the sea bed, so its chemical matter leaked from it. It was the theory on explosive.

As protein decayed, amine generated, and it caused the Minamata disease. It was the theory on amine.

There was other theory that agricultural chemical flowed into ...

No.457 20/12/06 07:24
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

〈A counterargument against the theory on organic mercury appeared one after another〉

There was other theory that agricultural chemical flowed into the sea and it caused the Minamata disease. It appeared in the Minamata disease in Niigata prefecture as the counterargument against that it was caused by the waste water from the factory, especially the Ministry of International Trade and Industry was eager to deny the theory on organic mercury, for it was in a position in which it protected Chisso and the chemical world.

The Ministry of health....

No.458 20/12/06 07:44
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

〈A countermeasure against the theory on organic mercury appeared one after another〉

A group of researching the cause on Minamata disease in the Ministry of Health reported the Minamata disease was caused by eating lots of fishes inhabiting in Minamata gulf and around the gulf.

It`s a poisonous sickness, and damages the central nerve mainly. Its main cause is a kind of chemical compound of organic mercury.

The Ministry indicated clearly the Minamata disease was a poison by organic mercury. The report was made by researchers in Kumamoto...

No.459 20/12/06 08:00
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

The report was made by researchers in Kumamoto university mainly, but a professor in Tokyo Industrial university reported he didn`t think the disease was caused by the organic mercury in the previous day.

The group for researching the cause on Minamata disease in the Ministry of Health was made to disband in the next day of its report.

Hayato Ikeda Minister of International Trade and Industry spoke a conclusion that the organic mercury flowed from Chisso ...

No.460 20/12/06 08:18
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

The Minister said a conclusion that the organic mercury flowed from Chisso was rash.

Kumamoto university was offfended by the order for disband the group of researching the cause on Minamata disease violently, but the Minister of International Trade and Industry didn`t listen to it.

An impression that the cause of Minamata disease was unclear was made by the offensive from the Ministry of International Trade and Industry. The government missed a chance of...

No.461 20/12/06 08:35
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

〈A countermeasure against the theory on organic mercury appeared one after another〉

The government missed a chance of issuing an unified view.

The Ministry of Health requested the Ministry of International trade and Industry to take a step against the Minamata disease, but the latter which made much of industry than any other thing was in a position which it protected Chisso, and didn`t try to take any step.

The Ministry of Health didn`t take a strong attitude any more.

After that executives in Chisso said the Ministry of International ...

No.462 20/12/06 08:50
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

Executives in Chisso said as to the pollution, they`ve thought that the Ministry of International Trade and Industry should have taken administrative lead for them. They put the blame on the Ministry of International Trade and Industry.

Both of the Ministry of Health and the one of International Trade and Industry thought of seriously what they could do so as to protect the life of patients, they could have taken a step avoiding expansion of damage, but its ...

No.463 20/12/06 09:07
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

...but the chance of avoiding expanding the damage was missed one after another. An irresponsible organization continued, and it often happened in other environmental pollution.

It was in 1968 after nine years that a governmental view that the cause was the waste water from Chisso was set up.

〈Some people were suspicious inside Chisso〉

To tell the truth, there were some people who doubted the waste water from Minamata factory was the cause. A director in...

No.464 20/12/06 09:33
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

〈Some people doubted inside Chisso〉

A director in the hospital belonged to Chisso tackled an experiment of pouring the waste water on the process of manufacturing acetaldehyde on a feed for a cat and making the cat eat it.

He retired at Mandatory age in 1958, but continued to research as a part-time doctor.

As the result of experiment, the cat became the Minamata disease. It convulsed and its hind legs were paralyzed. Its visual field became small, and it started to circle in the same spot. They were typical syndrome on the Minamata disease.

No.465 20/12/06 09:50
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

〈Some people doubted inside Chisso〉

The director told the factory manager on the result of the experiment, but the factory manager prohibited him to release the result of the experiment and ordered to stop the experiment for a while.

The director didn`t release the fact outside positively, so it was unknown in the society for a long time.

There was an engineer who doubted the cause on the Minamata disease was the waste water from Minamata factory, but his voice didn`t become big. He said like the next.

We couldn`t endure the waste water...

No.466 20/12/06 10:09
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

〈Some poeple doubted inside the factory〉

We couldn`t endure the waste water from our factory caused the Minamata disease. Needless to say, it was disadvantageous for our company. I was worried about the cause. I didn`t think I wanted to think so. I hoped it didn`t happen.

Therefore when listening to a lecture which denied the theory on organic mercury in the company, I thought the cause was the organic mercury, connecting with my feeling of wanting our company not to cause the disease.

A small voice gives way to a big voice in every company.

No.467 20/12/06 10:30
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

〈Some poeple doubted inside the company〉

Even if there were some people who thought the theory on organic mercury was correct, if their voice was small, changing the situation would be hard, the engineer said like that.

〈The Minamata disease broke out in Niigata prefecture as well〉

Pursuing the cause and protecting from the Minamata disease didn`t go ahead very much , to make matters worse, the same disease broke out in Niigata prefecture in 1965. We call it the Minamata disease in Niigata.

It was poisoning on mercury from a factory....

No.468 20/12/06 10:45
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

It was a poisoning on mercury by waste water from producing acetaldehyde in Kanose factory of Showa Electric Industry along Agano river.

Showa Electric Industry counter argued that the great earthquake in 1964 caused agricultural chemical to flow into the river and the disease broke out.

A company didn`t try to take any responsibility there.

Patients brought a suit against Showa Electric Industry on requesting compensation for their damage to Niigata district court June in 1967.

No.469 20/12/06 11:07
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

It was the first lawsuit on disease by the environmental pollution. As neglecting to tackle the Minamata disease, so no one could prevent the same disease from breaking out.

『Column,A declaration on disgrace』

What`s a struggle? We`ve experienced it with our body, but couldn`t struggle with the Minamata disease until now. We found it shameful as a person, as a labor, so we have to reflect on it.

The treatment from the company to the labor was the treatment to the Minamata...

No.470 20/12/06 18:09
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

『Column, a declaration on disgrace』

...and a struggle against the Minamata disease is at the same our own struggle.

The company hasn`t accept the cause of Minamata disease is the waste water from its factory even at present, and had hidden its all data.

We have decided to do our best so as to make the company accept the it has a responsibility for the Minamata disease, and supported the victims who suffered from the Minamata disease in the bottom of hardship, and struggle with the Minamata disease.

〈A union belonged to Chisso divided〉

No.471 20/12/06 18:35
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

〈A union belonged to Chisso divided〉

The first union belonged to Chisso declared a disgrace as a human which they didn`t tackle with the Minamata disease, and started measures against the Minamata disease in 1968.

The first union was in a position of the patients and was discriminated from the company. It started six years before.

A labor union requested their wage increase April in 1962, and the company suggested a stable wage that the amount of raise ....

No.472 20/12/06 18:50
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

【A phrase of environmental disease was born】

〈An union belonged to Chisso divided〉

...and the union suggested a stable wage of agreement on average amount of raising wage with the same business was determined automatically for the next four years because economic situation was bad.

The union refused it because it thought it couldn`t struggle with original way of struggling by the union.

The negotiation between them wasn`t agreed, and the union gave a notice of starting indefinite strike to the company.

The company decided to lock the worker out of the factory at once, and refused the...

No.473 20/12/06 19:47
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

【A pharase of environmental pollution was born】

...and refused to the members of union to go to the factory.

In the next day, 250 members in the union with a position of the head of section formed the second union. The new labor union repeated clashing with the first one which tried to prevent the second from going into the factory.

The members of the second union went into the factory and started their job from the next day. The same thing in Miike struggle happened there.

The labor union in Miike which finished its struggle before two years ...

No.474 20/12/06 20:12
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

The labor union in Miike which finished its struggle two years before rushed there for support, and the same thing in Miike happened there.

The first and second union involved their family members in their opposition, and they were opposed emotionally. There were families of which parents and brothers were opposed each other.

The local shopping district divided into groups of supporting the labor union.

The members of labor union learned to go shopping in the shopping district alone which support them.

No.475 20/12/06 20:26
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

A half year passed from the lockout, and the first union accepted a mediation from the committee on district labor in Kumamoto prefecture January in 1963, and finished its struggle. It was defeated.

After the struggle, the members in the first union started their job in the factory, and were discriminated and harassed from the company thoroughly.

The activists couldn`t return to the place of producing, and were forced to clean or to cut grass around the company house.

Some of them who were from...

No.476 20/12/06 20:38
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

〈A labor union belonged to Chisso divided〉

Some of members in the first labor union who were from Kumamoto prefecture were transferred to the factory in Chiba prefecture.

The number of members on the both of the labor unions became the same at the end of this year, after that they were reversed.

The first labor union was discriminated from the company like that, and was in the same position as the patients on the Minamata disease.

Its members used to be opposed against the patients with the company and defended the company, but they were...

No.477 20/12/06 20:52
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

〈A labor union belonged to Chisso divided〉

...the members in the first union were attacked from the company through their struggle, and understood the position of the patients on the Minamata disease for the first time.

They were familiar with the internal condition in the factory well, and started a whistle-blowing 内部告発 from then.

〈Chisso settled on its cause at last〉

The first union announced the declaration on disgrace, and in the next month September the government announced its view on the Minamata disease at last.

The Minamata...

No.478 20/12/06 21:05
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

〈Chisso settled on the cause at last〉

The Minamata disease was a sickness of poisonous central nerve by eating lots of fishes in Minamata gulf for a long time. The matter caused the disease was a chemical compound of methyl mercury, and the chemical compound of methyl mercury was produced in the equipment for producing acetaldehyde, and was discharged with waste water from the factory of Chisso.

It polluted the sea food in Minamata gulf, and was concentrated inside the fish, as the local residents ate the fish, the Minamata disease broke out.

No.479 20/12/06 21:15
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

As to the Minamata disease in Niigata prefecture, the government recognized its cause was waste water including chemical compound of methyl mercury from the Kanose factory of Showa electric industry.

A plankton in the sea ate the organic mercury, and little fish ate the plankton, and big fish ate the little fish. It`s a food chain. The organic mercury was accumulated like that, and its thickness became high.

Even if the waste water was thinned with lots of water, its thickness become high in natural world

No.480 20/12/06 21:33
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

Moreover the organic mercury was accumulated in fish direct by bronchial respiration 鰓呼吸, and local residents ate the fish and broke out the Minamata disease.

The announcement from the government was done after twelve years from a official confirmation. The nation accepted the cause of Minamata disease was the waste water from the Minamata factory at last.

However the factory of producing acetaldehyde stopped its operation May in this year. When producing octanol from acetaldehyde, using mercury as...

No.481 20/12/06 22:50
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

...the way of producing of using mercury as catalyst was old fashioned.

After the government announced its view, the president of the company apologized the patients for the first time. It was too late.

There was a patient who said like the next.

I don`t want any money at all, but instead, want the ones who are in an important position to drink mercury from the top one in turn.

I want them to be dead from the top one in turn, and want their wives to drink mercury so as that their children were born...

No.482 20/12/06 23:08
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

...and want to their wives to drink mercury so as that their children who suffered from the Minamata disease are born. I want all of them to suffer from the Minamata disease, after that want hundred of employees to suffer from a latent Minamata disease.

〈Pursing blame on Chisso〉

A former president, and a former factory manager in Chisso were prosecuted for professional negligence resulting in death in 1976.

It was clear that the responsibility on the cause of the Minamata disease was the waste water...

No.483 20/12/06 23:23
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

〈Pursing blame on Chisso〉

It was clear that the cause of the Minamata disease was the waste water from the Minamata factory in Chisso, so the public opinion of pursing responsibility for executives in Chisso heightened, the local public prosecutor`s office in Kumamoto started to investigate at last.

The criminal case reached the Supreme Court, and the two defendants were sentenced two years` imprisonment with three years` suspension in 1988. They were guilty.

Patients who requested for compensation for damage brought a suit one after another.

No.484 20/12/06 23:42
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

〈Pursing responsibility on Chisso〉

In the first trial in which patients of the Minamata disease requested compensation for damage against Chisso, Kumamoto local district court sentenced that Chisso lost the case in its entirely in 1973.

Chisso signed in an agreement on compensation July in this year. Its content was like the next.

Paying all the patients, except for the plaintiff, not only a one-time allowance which was the same amount of money as the compensation for damage from the sentence, but the doctor`s fee, and the cost of nursing.

No.485 20/12/06 23:55
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

〈Pursuing responsibility on Chisso〉

A large amount of money for the compensation was necessary, so Chisso faced a crisis of going bankruptcy, but the government, Kumamoto prefecture, and financial institution supported, so the company continued to exist.

The Minamoto factory changed its production into liquid crystal mainly, and continued to pay the cost which was related to the Minamoto disease when the book was written.

There is a way of saying that Chisso continued to exist in order to relieve the patients.

After that a trial which ...

No.486 20/12/08 22:38
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

〈Blaming the responsibility on Chisso〉

After that a trial of calling an account for the government and Kumamoto prefecture with Chisso continued in Tokyo, Kumamoto, Fukuoka and Osaka.

〈What about the responsibility on the government?〉

The Tokyo district court recommended that the government should be reconciled in the lawsuit on the Minamata disease September in 1990.

The same point of recommendation on reconciliation was issued from the Kumamoto district court and Fukuoka high court one after another October, but the government refused it.

No.487 20/12/08 22:54
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

The government didn`t have any authority to regulate , and a matter caused the Minamata disease wasn`t clear then, but responded to the disease in which center was administrative guidance as much as possible, so it did`t have any responsibility for the compensation on the Minamata disease.

It was the grounds for an argument from the government.

Then a member of the staff in the Ministry of Environment committed suicide, for he was torn between a plan of the government which refused the...

No.488 20/12/08 23:06
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

【A phrase of environmental pollution was over】

...for he was torn between a plan of the government which refused the reconciliation and patients who requested for the reconciliation.

The obstinate attitude on the government changed when the Tomiichi Murayama Cabinet of the Socialist Party was born.

Then the Murayama Prime Minister announced a talk on the Minamata disease September in 1995, and he apologized for the patients for the first time as Prime Minister then.

When receiving the recommendation on the reconciliation from the Tokyo...

No.489 20/12/08 23:19
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

When receiving the recommendation on the reconciliation from the Tokyo district court, the government responded to the reconciliation.

The plaintiff withdrew the suit against the prefecture and the government and was reconciled.

Though the responsibility on the government wasn`t clear, no less than 16 years passed from the lawsuit on the Minamata disease, and the plaintiff became old, so they choose to be reconciliated.

A lawsuit in Kansai area on the Minamata disease alone in which the...

No.490 20/12/08 23:33
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

A lawsuit in Kansai area on the Minamata disease alone which the plaintiff refused to be reconciliated. Patients on the Minamata disease who moved and lived in Kansai area filed a suit against the government and the prefecture for their responsibility.

Osaka high court sentenced that the government and the prefecture were responsible for the Minamata disease April in 2000, but the government didn`t obey, and appealed to the Supreme Court.

The Supreme Court supported the sentence in the...

No.491 20/12/08 23:47
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

The Supreme Court supported the sentence in the Osaka high court, and sentenced the same one with the Osaka high court.

〈The Minamata disease wasn`t over〉

A tackle of purifying the polluted sea went ahead in Minamata. The whole Minamata gulf was divided by nets, and prevented fishes form going out of the gulf, then the local fishermen caught the fishes from the gulf, and Chisso bought and disposed of them.

Sludge accumulated at the bottom of the gulf was removed, and a place where it was ...

No.492 20/12/09 00:07
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

【A phrase of environmental pollution was over】

...and a place where it was polluted so bad was reclaimed land from the sea and some of them were made into a park.

The pollution was got rid of from the Minamata gulf, and the net divided the Minamata gulf was withdrew in 1997, so an announcement of safety on the fishes in the Minamata gulf was done.

There is a building for archives on a hill overlooking the reclaimed land, and it`s informed the damage on the Minamata disease for future generations.

New employees in Chisso are made to gather in Minamata...

No.493 20/12/09 00:23
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

...and studying and training on business in Chisso are done there, at the same time a lecture on the Minamata disease is done.

However the patients aren`t limited to the coast of Minamata gulf alone. They spread out the whole Yatsushiro sea, and have suffered from the disease at present.

The Minamata disease isn`t over.

Some of employees who worked in the Minamata factory were aware that the waste water from their factory caused the Minamata disease, but the cause didn`t come to the surface easily.

No.494 20/12/09 00:35
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

Under lifetime employment, without being able to bringing a charge against a crime on the company in which they worked, damage on the patients spread out, but it doesn`t always mean that it isn`t limited to Chisso alone.

The same thing happened in the companies which caused the environmental pollution more or less then.

When being in a position of an employee in a company, how hard to be the one like a human! What is the company which made them lose the human nature? It`s never a problem in the past.

No.495 20/12/09 00:51
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

Moreover when a company was criticized, a scholar who protected the company always showed up, and insisted on other cause.

Who is there science for?

There are lots of things in which we need to think of on the experience from the environmental pollution at present.

〈Ministry of environment was born〉

The government started to take into action at last, making the environmental pollution in the whole Japan as a lesson.

A post which is in charge of the environmental pollution was born in the Ministry of...

No.496 20/12/09 01:12
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

〈Ministry of Environment was born〉

A post which is in charge of the environmental pollution was set up in the Ministry of Health in 1961. Its section was established newly in 1964, and the government did a headquarter for it.

A basic law on measures against the environmental pollution in which the government tackled the environmental pollution was carried out in 1967.

Its object in the law was air pollution, water pollution, noise, vibration, subsidence 地盤沈下, and bad smell.

The Ministry of Environment was born July in 1971. It started ...

No.497 20/12/09 01:25
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

〈Ministry of environment was born〉

Oh! I made a mistake. The one which was born July in 1971 wasn`t the Ministry of Environment but Agency of Environment. It started with five hundred staff who were collected from other Ministries and agencies of which center was the Ministry of Health.

Its actual head was Bunichi Oish. His firs job was protection on nature in Oze.

Three prefectures of Gunma, Niigata, and Fukushima went ahead with a plan of constructing skyline between Oze and Tadami which connecting the three prefectures then.

There was...

No.498 20/12/09 01:39
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

There was an opposition movement against the plan, for it would destroy valuable nature in Oze.

After Oishi inspected the actual place, he invited the governor of Mie prefecture, and made him stop the construction. Though the Agency of Environment didn`t any authority for stopping it, but Oishi made the governor do it whit determination.

Under Oishi, the Agency of Environment started smoothly, but received a strong resistance.

The Ministry of International Trade and Industry and Economic Planning Agency...

No.499 20/12/09 04:39
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

Ministry of International Trade and Industry and Economic Planning Agency which made much of economic growth were often opposed with Agency of Environment.

As to measures against the environmental pollution, Ministry of International Trade and Industry requested to think of harmony with development on sound economic growth.

In short it means to request to abstain from a thing which prevented the economy from growing. This structure of opposing continues after that.

Revisions on central government ...

No.500 20/12/09 04:54
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

Revision on central government ministries and agencies was done January in 2001, Agency of Environment promoted Ministry of Environment.

Even if being Ministry, the ones who were in charge Ministry or statesmen didn`t tackle seriously, the environmental pollution wouldn`t be brought a settlement.

The problem on the environmental pollution learned to be treated as bigger problem on our environment after that, for a new problem like the global warming appeared one after another.

A meeting of prevent the...

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

趣味掲示板のスレ一覧

趣味の話題はこちらで。ファッション👗、コスメ💄、ガーデニング🌵やジョギング🏃🏻‍♀️、ダンス💃🏻、釣り🎣、歌🎤など、自分と同じ趣味の仲間を掲示板で見つけよう❗

• レス新
  • 人気
  • スレ新
  • レス少