注目の話題
妻の過去について
彼氏にカマかけたらクロ 別れるべきか
スカートの丈が床につきます

English and so on Ⅱ

レス500 HIT数 2826 あ+ あ-

燻し銀三( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )
20/12/09 04:54(更新日時)

I hope I can contribute this thread to this bulletin board, for whenever I tried to establish an English thread, I failed to do it, though I don`t know why.

I`m wondering if I should leave this thread unfinished, for I have to reach the 386th phrase so as to finish, but I`ve already got to the 358th ones. I`ve been almost there.

Whenever I tried to build an English thread here, someone tried to pick a fight with me. I find it complicated, but it can`t be helped, for there are various people here.

Some of them have nothing to do, so they are forced to do such a thing. I find it pitiful.

I`ve tried to establish this thread twice, so I hope I can be successful in it this time. Should I use the Japanese as well? Though I did the Japanese last time, but I failed in it then.

あいうえお

20/12/03 22:34 追記
こんばんは。

追記したつもりだったんだけど、されてなかった。ごめんね。今晩、11時半くらいでどうかな?

20/12/06 03:51 追記
マユミちゃん、今晩は。

仲間の方に追記しておいたよ(^_^)

タグ

No.3103718 20/07/18 12:32(スレ作成日時)

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

No.401 20/11/29 18:51
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

【A rapid economic growth. A course of wealthy Japan】

〈The strains were caused by the rapid economic growth〉

Lots of children were born in new residences so much that a shortage of kindergarten, a nursery school, and a school became a serious problem.

An official big hospital was also lacked, and without being arranged roads, a severe traffic jam became an usual one.

It was then when various movements by residents were born in order to improve their life.

The Vietnamese War intensified in Asis. After the special procurements in Korea, the special procurements from Vietnam was born in a...

No.402 20/11/29 19:09
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

【A rapid econmic growth. A course of wealthy Japan】

〈The strains were caused by the rapid economic growth〉

...the special procurements from the Vietnamese War was also born in a part of the industrial wolrd.

As the strains from the growth spread out, there was a question whether or not the growth was a progress was born then.

Students in universities who rebelled against existing general idea and order turned up. Students movement happened.

When escaping from the edge of starvation, we`ve the Japanese found there is a problem in a wealthy society.

〈After that what`s happened?〉

No.403 20/11/29 20:06
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

【A rapid economic growth. A course of wealthy Jaapn】

〈After that, what`s happened?〉

A supermarket which symbolized the rapid economic growth in Japan was in a turning point. Increasing its shop rapidly was dependent on borrowing lots of fund from a financial institution.

However a financial instability in 1990s caused a credit crunch by the financial institution, so Daie and Seiyu faced a crisis in management.

Both of them changed the executive officers and were in the middle of rebuilt when the book was written.

If buying a suit, it`s a store for men`s clothing where we can buy in low...

No.404 20/11/29 20:23
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

【A rapid economic growth. A course of wealthy Jaapn】

〈After that what`s happened?〉

If buying a suit, everyone goes to a store for men`s clothng where we can buy in low price. If buying something casual, it`s a unique clothing, what we call ユニクロ, so a way that there is everything has been in difficulty.

As being in affluent time, instead of the supermarket on condition of mass production, a clear-cut store has been asked for.

The one which is suitable for the new time, and new style of store. It may pull Japanese economy in the next time.

【A phrase of environmental pollution was born】

No.405 20/11/29 20:38
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

【A phrase of enrivonmental pollution was born】

〈Odaiba becomes a popular place〉

Odaiba is a tourist spot in Tokyo gulf. There is a rainbow bridge in front of it, and is popular among us,and an artificial beach has been thronged with people.

If looking at the Tokyo gulf from far away, it looks beautiful, but doing from nearby, some youths cried how dirty it is, but the author said as their generation knew the wretched state long ago, so they are impressed because it becomes rather clean than before.

The sea around a city like the Tokyo gulf used to be the one of sludge, so when...

No.406 20/11/29 20:40
暮らしている人さん406 

>> 2 No1にレスしてくれた方へ Thank you for your kind message. I was born in Jap… その心掛けが…どうなんでしょう

No.407 20/11/29 20:58
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

【A word of environmental pollution was born】

〈Odaiba becomes a popular place〉

...so when approaching there, it used to smell bad, so we couldn`t think of going to the sea for a fun.

Not only the sea was dirty but the city was filled with smoke so much that the visibility was bad. We often saw a policeman who had to wear a mask in a intersection where exhaust fume was bad from automobiles.

The rapid economic growth has made Japan rich, but various pollution spread out as its cost, and a word of environmental pollution was born.

〈A new word of environmental pollution〉

Air pollution and...

No.408 20/11/29 21:07
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

>>406

To a person who responded to 406

406にレスした方へ

What do you mean? Does it have something to do with you?

どう言う意味ですか? あなたに関係あるのですか?

No.409 20/11/29 21:22
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

>>407

〈A new phrase of environmental pollution〉

Air pollution and ocean pollution. There are culprits who caused them like companies or an individual, but when companies or factories which released polluted material increased, we can`t understand easily which department of which factory was the cause of pollution.

Sometime polluted materials from some factories were compounded, and the pollution became worse.

As to the exhaust fume from automobiles, each of lots of drivers is a culprit one by one. Then searching investigation on the one...

No.410 20/11/29 21:34
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

Then it is hard to search for investigation on the one who is responsible for the the pollution.

Though casual relationship is unclear, lots of people have been damaged by it. It has learned to be called environmental pollution.

There was no phrase of the environmental pollution in dictionaly until it became worse on account of the rapid economic growth.

We weren`t aware of it so much then. When waste water was dirty from a factory, if flushing it with lost of water, the waste water would become thin.

No.411 20/12/01 23:20
通りすがりさん411 

初めまして。私は燻し銀三さんのお心掛けは素晴らしいと思います。

人の趣味や身に付けたい教養は、人それぞれ違うと思うんですね。

燻し銀三さんはいくつも前から英語スレをたてては、おひとりでコツコツと英語の学習に励まれています。

私は燻し銀三さんの絶えまぬ努力に脱帽、感服しています。

どうぞこれからも頑張って下さいませ。(私は英語が解らなくて、英語で書けなくてごめんなさい。)

スレ主様。横レスでしたらすみません。

No.412 20/12/02 23:34
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

>411

To a person who resoponded no 411

411にレスされた方へ

Thank you very much for your warm words and how do you do.

暖かい言葉を有り難う御座います。初めまして。🙂

It`s just that I love English so much that I can make effort in relation to English.

ただ、英語が好きなんで、英語は頑張れるだけです。😊

Thank you for your support and I`m going to devote myself for my Engkish from now on as well.

応援有り難う。これからも英語の勉強頑張ります👍

No.413 20/12/02 23:50
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

>>410

As to a smoke from a factory, we used to think dirty air would diffuse and it had little influence over the ground as long as we made its chimney tall.

At first the waste water which was made thin with the water went into a body of timy plankton, a little fish ate it, a bigger fish ate the little fish, and the waste water was concentrated and accumulated its body. Finally we ate the bigger fish and lots of the waste water went into our body, but we weren`t consicious of it for a while.

No.414 20/12/03 00:09
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

〈A new word of environmental pollution〉

The polluted air was reacted with various material chemically, and it became bad to the human body, but we didn`t know it in the least.

Arrogance by ignorance caused a damage one after anothe unexpectedly. It happened in Japan from Shouwa 30s to 40s.

〈Both the sky and the sea were polluted〉

A large amount of particles of soot fell around an elementary school at Yahata district of North Kyushu city in 1961. When it`s worst, 85ton per one kilometer a month, and its average was 64 ton a month.

No.415 20/12/03 00:28
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

【The word of environmental pollution was born】

When painting the sun on a picture, the color of the sun painted by the school children in the area was yellow, for they had never seen the red sun owing to the particles of soot.

About forty students complained of pain of their eye and throat or others were convulsed and were taken to hospital when being in the school ground of Suginami district in Tokyo July in 1970.

Lots of people appeared who complained ths same symptom each place in Tokyo on the same day. It was an outbreak of photochemical...

No.416 20/12/03 00:46
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

【A phrase environmental pollution was born】

It was a first outbreak of photochemical smog in Japan. Chemical reaction was caused by the ultraviolet rays with the nitrogen oxide in the exhaust fumes from automobile, and the second pollution by oxidant was caused. It turned out that the pain on the eye and throat of the human body was caused by the oxidant.

The smog by the air pollution was so bad that it prevented us from watching far away, but it proved that the photochemical smog occurred when the visibility was good and we felt as if it had...

No.417 20/12/03 01:04
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

...but it proved that the photochemical smog occurred when there was a good visibility and we felt as if the smog had never happened. We recognized the damage which we couldn`t judge with our own eyes occurred for the first time then.

An advisory on the photochemical smog is often issued in Tokyo when it`s hot and there is no wind in summer at present. We can issue the advisory, for we can understand its actual situation. Is it a progress?

The smog occurrs as before, so it isn`t any progress?

No.418 20/12/03 01:19
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

〈A serious air pollution in Yokkaichi city〉

It was Yokkaichi city in Mie prefecture where the air pollution was serious and it threated the life of our human body for the first time.

An oil refinery for petroleum was built one after another in Yokkaichi city from 1957 and a petrochemical complex was completed there.

From then a fish caught in Ise gulf off the coast of Yokkaichi gave off an offensive smell, so the price of the fish dropped and fishermen were damaged.

The damage reached from the sea to the air. A poisonous gas like a sulfer...

No.419 20/12/03 01:35
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

〈A serious air pollution in Yokkaichi〉

Residents were threatened by an offensive odor and a poisonous gas like a sulfer dioxide from the petrochemical complex.

In Shiohama district close to the petrochemical complex patients who suffered from asthma showed up one after another from around 1959. We called it the asthma in Yokkaichi.

They couldn`t open the window in both elementary school, junior high school and high school in Shiohama district in even summer thanks to the offensive odor.

When going to school, children had to wear a mask then.

No.420 20/12/03 01:52
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

There was no air conditioning both in school nor in ordinary home then. When studying in school, they let some fresh air into the class room in summer, so when being unable to opne the window, it was a veritable inferno.

Each of company in the petrochemical complex obeyed the standard on exhausting smog based on a law, but if the companies were concentrated in a place, the amount of particles of soot and the sulfer dioxide from the smoke from each company reached enormous, and it had harmful influence...

No.421 20/12/03 02:09
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

...and it had a harmful influence on the human body, but the local place of Yokkaichi city and Mie prefecture which thought they were prosperous on account of the petrochemical complex didn`t try to take a drastic measure.

They let the damage alone,and the patients suffering from the asthma continued to increase, and some of them were dead due to the asthma.

A lawsuit on the environmental pollution in Yokkaichi requesting a compensation for damage was occurred by patients suffering from asthma.

No.422 20/12/03 02:25
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

The lawsuit was done against six companies in the petrochemical complex September in 1967. The plaintiff won the trial July in 1972, and other patients except for the planitiff got relief like the same way.

Without bringing a suit in the trial, the patients couldn`t get relief from the damage. Not only negligence on the companies which caused the environmental pollution but the administration was blamed in the environmental pollution.

〈Four great sickness due to the environmental pollution occurred〉

No.423 20/12/03 02:41
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

【A phrase of environmenta pollution was born】

〈Four great disease due to the environmental pollution occurred〉

The environmental pollution occurred in rapid succession, in particular we call four of them the four great disease due to the environmental pollution, and the asthma in Yokkaichi was one of them.

Other three were Minamata disease caused by mercury poisoning, the Minamata disease in Niigata prefecture due to the same cause, and itai-itai disease caused by cadmium along the Jintu River in Toyama prefecture. A director of the hospital in Toyama prefecture found the disease in 1946.

No.424 20/12/03 02:55
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

He was aware that lots of patients felt pain in its whole body and broke its bones every place in its body were in hospital. Some of them who had bad symptom broke their bone easily when coughing.

As the patients suffered from their pain, syaing itai, itai, so we call it itai-itai disease.

The feature on the disease was there were lots of female patients overwhelmingly. A doctor diagnosed the disease as rheumatism, spinal caries, or softening of the bones.

Moreover...

No.425 20/12/03 03:15
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

〈Four great disease due to the air pollution occurred〉

Moreover it was thought that malnutrition or fatigue caused by overwork was a cause of the disease, but the director in the hospital was conscious that patinets concentrated in an area where the water from Jintu River was used for the rice field or drinking.

It turned out that cadomium, lead, and zinc were included in both agricultural product and in human body by an investigation of the expert, so an opinion of chronic poisoning by heavy metal of which center was cadomium came together.

No.426 20/12/03 06:18
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

【A phrase of an environmentaol pollution was born】

Cadomium in waste water from the Kamioka mine of Mitsui metallic mine in the upper stream of Jintu River was the cause of the itai-itai disease.

Cadomium was replaced with calcium in the human body and invaded into the bone, in particular a female passed her calcium to her unborn baby, so her bone was easy to melt. After the bone was melted, the cadomium went into the bone.

The Kamioka mine refuted with a theory that cadomium was harmless or vitamin D was shortage, so...

No.427 20/12/03 06:35
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

【A phrase of environmental disease was born】

...so the decision on the casual relation of the itai-itai disease and the relief of its patients didn`t go ahead easily.

It was May in 1968 when the itai-itai disease was recognized as the disease due to the environmental pollution. Immediate before it, patients issued a lawsuit against the Mitsui metallic industry mining, and the Toyama local district court said the plaintiff won the suit.

The Mitsui which didn`t assent it filed an appeal, but Kanazawa branch of Nagoya high...

No.428 20/12/03 06:50
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

...but Kanazawa branch of Nagoya high court the plaintiff won the suit again, and the amount of compensation for the itai-itai disease was double in the judgement from the Toyama local district court, so the Mitsui gave up appealing, and the judgement was settled.

The company which caused the environmental pollution didn`t recognine its responsibility easily, besides the administration didn`t start to relieve the patients.

After the patients were on the court, the...

No.429 20/12/03 07:04
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

After the patients were on court the administration started to relieve the patients. It was done again then, especially Minamata disease which made us think over the company which was responsible for the disease due to the environmental pollution, moral and responsibility in employees who worked in the companies, and the responsibility in the administration.

〈A strange disease occurred in Minamata〉

A girl of five years old was carried to hospital belonged to Chisso April in 1956

No.430 20/12/03 07:20
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

The girl lived in a fishing village. The hospital belonged to Chisso was managed by the company of Chisso, and it treated not only its employees but the local residents.

No one had never seen the syndrome on the girl. Her limbs were numb, her expression was unclear, and she was only half conscious. After eight days, her little sister was in hospital with the same syndrome. Furthermore it turned out that there were other patients who suffered from the same syndrome in their neighborhood.

A director...

No.431 20/12/03 07:35
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

A director in the hospital belonged to Chisso reported to the public health center in Mianamat a disease on the central nerves of which cause was unclear occurred. It was the official confirmation on the Minamata disease.

Chisso had other name when the Minamata disease occurred, and it changed its name into Chisso in 1965, but I make it rule to call it Chisso here.

The syndrome on the Mianamata disease was like the next.

At first the tip of hands and feet became numb. Hands became numb so bad that the...

No.432 20/12/03 08:15
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

Hands became numb so bad that the patients couldn`t hold anything. They couldn`t button up their clothing. When walking they stumbled easily. They couldn`t speak clearly, and their voice became wheedling.

Their visual field became small, so they couldn`t see anything easily losing their hearing and were hard to swallow food.

Those syndromes went ahead slowly, and some patients were dead.

In the district where there were the patients, there were the same syndrome on cats. When walking they stumbled...

No.433 20/12/03 08:29
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

...or they suddenly started to run, bumped into a wall and fell into water so finally dead. That case continued.

An occurrence on a strange disease was reported in the local newspaper in Kumamoto prefecture with a headline that an occurrence on strange disease to children and cats in Minamata. Is it the same cause?

After that the disease was known in the whole Japan. Its patients concentrated in Minamata city, so we call it the Minamata disease, but its cause didn`t turned out be clear then.

No.434 20/12/03 08:48
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

〈A measure on the strange disease began to be taken〉

The public health center, the city hall, an association by doctors, the hospital belonged to Chisso, and a municipal hospital established a committee which took measure against the strange disease in Minamata, and it started to take measure.

Thirty patients were found at once. All the homes of the patients were engaged in the fishing industry, and they concentrated on the fishing villages around Minamata city.

As it was a mass outbreak in a small area, so there was a doubt on a contagious...

No.435 20/12/03 09:02
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

〈A measure against the strange disease started〉

There was a doubt on a contagious disease in the beginning. The local people feared it was the contagious disease from the cats. The public health center scattered a disinfectant in the houses of the patients. Eight patients who were in hospital belonged to Chisso were quarantined.

These things created a discriminatory conscience against the patients.

When family members of the patients went shopping to a local shop their money wasn`t received with a hand. It is said that the money was...

No.436 20/12/03 18:52
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

【A new phrase of environmental pollution was born】

〈A measures against the strange disease was taken〉

It is said that when handed money、a bamboo colanders or chopsticks were used.

They were said to be a hereditary disease, and lots of the people who were related the patients hid the disease for, they were afraid of being discriminated. Those situation continued. The patients suffered from both the disease and discrimination.

The committee against the strange disease in Minamoto city asked the medical department in Kumamoto university for the study and the investigation on...

No.437 20/12/03 19:15
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

〈A measures against the disease was taken〉

The committee against the strange disease in Minamata city requested the medical department in Kumamoto university for the study and the investigation on the strange disease August.

Then a full scale investigation started.

It turned out that there were children whose symptom resemble a cerebral polio were among other children who were born. The children suffered from a fetal Minamata disease.

The placenta of a mother who was pregnant worked of defending her unborn baby. An organic...

No.438 20/12/03 20:23
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

マユミちゃん、スレを見つけたよ

【A new phrase of environmental pollution was born】

〈Measures against the Minamata disease was taken〉

Organic mercury which accumulated in the body of the mother moved to her unborn baby through the placenta, and the unborn baby suffered from the disease when being born.

It shows a terror that the damage reached the one who was in a weak position.

〈It used to be a valuable factory in the industrial world in Japan〉

Chisso used to be a company which produced a fertilizer. It started from an electric chemical factory invited to the Minamata village in Kumamoto prefecture.

No.439 20/12/03 20:49
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

It was invited at the end of Meiji era, and after the war it started again as a factory for a fertilizer and soon put a great deal of effort into producing octanol which was a raw material of platicizer for a vinyl chloride.

The plasticizer means a thing which is able to change its shape at will. We can manufacture various products with the vinyl chloride, so the plasticizer was necessary then.

The vinyl chloride became indispensable for the industrial world in Japan so as....

No.440 20/12/03 21:03
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

The vinyl chloride became indispensable for the industrial world in Japan so as to accomplish the rapid economic progress, and the octanol which was a raw material for the high quality of the plasticizer has a high demand from the industrial world in Japan.

As to the share of octanol, Chisso occupied no less than 65% in Japan in 1953, so Chisso had an overwhelming power.

The factory of Chisso was important in the industrial world in Japan.

There was a producing process ...

No.441 20/12/03 21:22
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

There was a producing process from carbide, acetylene, acetaldehyde, and octanol was produced. In its process, inorganic mercury was used as its catalyst 触媒

The inorganic mercury itself doesn't`t cause the Minamoto disease, but organic mercury generated in the process, and it was discharged in Minamata gulf as waste water from the factory.

〈Minamata city used to be a castle town for Chisso〉

Minamata city in Kumamoto prefecture is surrounded by mountain in relation to its...

No.442 20/12/03 21:40
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

マユミちゃん、追記したよ😄

〈Minamata city was a castle town for the company〉

As to the three direction of the Minamata city,it is surrounded by the mountain, and its west faces Shiranuhi sea. If getting down from a train at the Minamata station, there is the front gate of the Chisso in front of us then.

The factory spread out to the sea, and there are stores and restaurants in the roads along the factory, and we can understand well the factory made the town developed.

Lots of the residents in Minamata city worked in Chisso or in its related....

No.443 20/12/03 21:53
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

Lots of residents in Minamata city worked in Chisso or in its related company, or doing business for them, so Minamata city used to be the castle town for the company.

As a town of which center was a castle developed in the Edo era, we call a town of which center was a big company developed the castle town for company.

As residents in the castle town couldn’t criticize their lord in the Edo era, even if there were residents who were doubtful that the waste water form the factory caused the...

No.444 20/12/03 22:07
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

〈A castle town for a company〉

...even if there were residents who were doubtful the waste water from the factory caused the Minamata disease, they hesitated to say it, so there was no movement which blamed the factory of Chisso in Minamata.

A group of studying the Minamata disease in Kumamoto university asked Chisso for the waste water as sample, Chisso refused it because it was a secret in its company, so the study didn’t go well, then the damage continued.

A department in fishery of Kumamoto prefecture thought the waste water from the ...

No.445 20/12/03 22:36
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

マユミちゃん、ごめん、追記したつもりだったんだけど、上手くいかなかった。今度はちゃんと出来たんで、見てね。

No.446 20/12/03 22:54
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

A continuation from no 444

〈Minamata city was a castle town for a company〉

The fishery department asked an intention of the Health Ministry so as to stop to make the fish catch and to suspend the discharge of the waste water from the factory by a food hygiene law, but the Ministry of Health did not allow it.

As a result, Kumamoto prefecture guided the residents not to eat fish caught in a dangerous area.

The fishing industry by fishermen who had no way of leading life except for fishery continued partly.

If enough measures were taken ...

No.447 20/12/03 23:10
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

If an enough measures were taken, expansion of damage may have defended then. If the Ministry of Health decided...but the judgement by the Ministry of Health had nothing to do with it.

If Kumamoto prefecture decided, its situation may have changed.

〈Hiding the pollution made the damage expand〉

Chisso flushed the waste water of acetaldehyde into Minamata gulf, but changed the place where the water waste flushed. It was done into the mouth of Minamata river from the north of the factory.

No.448 20/12/03 23:24
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

〈Hiding pollution made the damage expand〉

The place was changed September in 1958.

The color of the waste water of acetaldehyde was reddish brown. Even if looking at it from far away, it was conspicuous, so the waste water was saved in a water tank once, and made its iron content settle at the bottom of the tank.

When the waste water looked clean, it was flushed in the mouth of the Minamata river.

If the waste water which looked dirty flushed into Minamata gulf, local fishermen thought the waste water from Chisso was suspicious, so the...

No.449 20/12/06 04:29
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

今晩は、マユミちゃん。追記しておいたよ😁

...so Chisso tried to prevent itself from being suspicious, and it was just a superficial conduct for hiding the pollution.

The waste water which stayed in small Minamata gulf until then
flowed into Shiranuhi sea direct because Chisso changed its drainage channel, so the pollution spread over whole Shiranui sea with its tide.

Damage by the Minamata disease stayed around Minamata alone, but after that it spread out whole Shiranui sea.

A step which tried to avoid a criticism ...

No.450 20/12/06 04:50
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ WUzyVe )

A step which tried to avoid criticism was caused by Chisso spread damage by the Minamata disease.

〈It was found that Chisso caused....〉

A group of studying in medical department in Kumamoto university found the Minamata disease was organic mercury poisoning, and guessed the waste water included the organic mercury in chemical matter from the waste water of Minamata factory in CHisso.

Kumamoto university invited the people who were related Chisso and released an opinion of the organic mercury.

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

趣味掲示板のスレ一覧

趣味の話題はこちらで。ファッション👗、コスメ💄、ガーデニング🌵やジョギング🏃🏻‍♀️、ダンス💃🏻、釣り🎣、歌🎤など、自分と同じ趣味の仲間を掲示板で見つけよう❗

• レス新
  • 人気
  • スレ新
  • レス少
新しくスレを作成する