注目の話題
これはブロックするのが正解ですか?
初デートなのに「どこでも良いよ」
職場の人との関係(彼氏が良く思っていません)

Let’s enjoy English! Ⅴ

レス500 HIT数 64906 あ+ あ-

燻し銀三( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )
20/01/22 11:54(更新日時)

I’m going to start a new thread from now on. Whenever starting,I find it complicated to think of the title on the thread. Even if what kinds of title,it doesn’t matter for me,for it’s just that it’s in English.

I’ve put effort into expressing on America,being based on the book,アメリカ50州を読む,written by 浅井信雄,I’ve wanted to finish it as soon as possible,for there are lots of things which I’ve wanted to do on the English,lots of books to read,and plenty of things to express in English.

After finishing expressing on America,I’m going to read some books. It takes me a lot of time to finish reading them,so I’m afraid I can’t come here so often,at most twice a week.

When reading finishing them,I’m going to return,though no one may wait for me.

To my sorrow,my health has been failing as a result of being an old age. I’ve suffered from gout,to make matters worse,fluid has accumulated on my right knee,and I have a pain in my right knee,especially when going down the stairs. I may disappear suddenly one day.

18/10/08 21:38 追記
I’ve expressed on America mainly at present. When finishing it,I’m going to devote myself to read a book,but I’ll make it a rule to come here to express myself in English at least twice a week.

20/01/22 11:54 追記
As to reading science book,it used to be limited to express myself in English,but I've wanted to read it recently somehow.,

No.2711512 18/09/17 04:36(スレ作成日時)

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

No.451 19/05/12 08:38
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The Gulf War broke out after the Cold War was over】

《Both of the camp of the East and West educated Iraq》

Hussein invaded Kuwait after he attacked Iran,for Iraq used to have powerful military forces,but the result of the Cold War between the East and the West educated Iraq.

The author said he is going to express on the Cold War in details in the next chapter. In short,it’s a battling in which each side tried to seize other’s home base in the world.

Both of America and Soviet branched out to other countries so as to ask for each alliance. The Middle East was the place where Europe and Asia are close to,so the place used to be the front of the battling in which each side tried to size other’s home base,especially both Iraq and Iran are great power in the Middle East.

Iran proceeded its moderninization,receiving a support from the U.S.A. under the Pahlavi Government until the Government was overthrown by the Iranian Revolution in 1979.

No.452 19/05/12 09:11
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《Both of the camps of the West and the East educated Iraq》

On the other hand, the Soviet Union had backed up Iraq which is next to Iran, opposing to the U.S.A.,especially Iraqi army was equipped with weapons made by the Soviet Union, and received military training from the Soviet Union then.

So there used to be two groups. The U.S.A. assisted Iran, and the Soviet Union did Iraq.

The Pahlavi king adopted a line of modernization by supporting from the U.S.A. Then the gap between the poor and the rich became bigger. The modernization was done so suddenly that a social confusion spread among the people in Iran.

The people in Iran were dissatisfied with the modernization, and Iranian Revolution led by Khomeini who adopted Islamic fundamentalism started. Khomeini called the U.S.A. a terrible devil and he opposed against the U.S.A.

As a result.the U.S.A. had lost its influence over Iran, moreover it had been cautious that the Islamic…

No.453 19/05/12 09:47
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《Both of the camps on the East and the West educated Iraq》

…moreover the U.S.A. had been cautious about the Islamic Fundamentalism of Iran spread over the other Arabian countries, for the Islamic Fundamentalism was hostile to the U.S.A. If it spread over other countries, there was a fear that the American influential power over the other countries was lost.

As a result, the U.S.A. and other Western countries had learned to help Iran so as to restrain Iraq.

For example, on the first day of an air raid on the Gulf War, the French Air Force didn’t join in the air raid, for the Iraqi Air Force had a combat plane of Mirage made by France. France also used to do military assistance for Iraq.

There was a fear that the French Air Force mistook its friends for enemies. After multinational forces commanded the air, and the French Air Force didn’t have to be worried about that any Iraqi combat plane attacked it, so it also joined the war.

No.454 19/05/12 18:05
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《An ending of the order of the Cold War》

The episode in which the French Air Force joined the Gulf War means that both camps on the East and the West educated the Iraqi army.

The invasion to Kuwait by Iraq showed us the order of the Cold War between the East and the West was over.

After the Great World War Ⅱ,the whole world was divided into the Western group of which center was the U.S.A. and other one of which center was the Soviet Union, and the opposition continued for a long time. It’s the Cold War between the East and the West.

Gorbachev President stopped policy which he looked upon the Western countries as enemy right before the invasion to Kuwait by Iraq and the whole world started for the end of the Cold War.

Each camps of the America and the Soviet Union would have warned or would have done a rigid control against the self centered behavior of the countries.

If the invasion to Kuwait by Iraq had happened at the …

No.455 19/05/12 18:27
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The Gulf War broke our after the Cold War was over】

《The ending of the order of the Cold War 》

If the invasion to Kuwait by Iraq had happened at the time of the Cold War, the U.S.A.would have thought that there should be the Soviet Union behind the Iraq, and then there was a fear that it developed into the full scale war between the U.S.A. and the Soviet Union.

The Soviet Union who was afraid of the full scale war would have braked the Iraq’s behaviors. In short the Cold War between the East and the West was a kind of the order.

The Cold War was over and the kind of the order also came to and end, then the invasion by Iraq broke out before a new order was established.

To be exact, Hussein aimed at the blank of the order and took into action. He seemed to judge like the next.

The Cold War was over. Both the U.S.A. and the Soviet Union were worried about the things in the future so much that they couldn’t treat a thing in the Middle East, so it’s a good chance.

Even if invading…

No.456 19/05/12 18:57
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《Ending the Cold War caused an international action of anti Iraq》

Even if invading Kuwait, no other countries stopped Iraq by military force, though they gave international criticism to Iraq, Hussein figured like that.

However Hussein’s ambition and figure led to a miscalculation. His behavior which aimed at the blank at the time of the Cold War between the East and the West made the whole world arrange well as the form of anti Iraq.

Both of the Secretary of the State and the Soviet Union criticized Iraq invaded Kuwait. It symbolized that the world was well arranged as anti Iraq.

The next day of Iraq invasion, both of the Secretaries issued a joint statement, and criticized Iraq. The Secretary of the Soviet Union said like the next.

We have to say its a severe decision for us, for Iraq had been a friendship nation for the Soviet Union for the long time, but we’re forced to do like that.

The United States arranged…

No.457 19/05/19 03:44
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《Ending the Cold War caused an international reaction of anti Iraq》

The United Nations immediately arranged criticized resolution against invasion by Iraq and formed multinational force. When it was in the middle of the Cold War, there was no doubt that the Soviet Union opposed the resolution, but the Soviet Union didn’t.

Far from it, the Soviet Union offered military information that it supplied weapon to Iraqi army to the U.S.A.

The action of Hussein received criticism from both camps of the East and West, for the Cold War was over. The invasion of Iraq symbolized the ending of the Cold War with double meaning.

《Iraq aimed at invading Israel》

Hussein adopted a clever tactic against the international criticism.

When the Gulf War broke out Iraq often launched scud missiles against Israel so as to make Israel drag into the war, so plenty of Israeli people were dead.

If the provocation made Israel join the war, Arabian …

No.458 19/05/19 04:17
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

If the provocation made Israel participate in the war, Arabian various countries thought that they hated Israel more than Iraq, and there must be disarray among the multinational force, Hussein thought like that.

However the U.S.A. desperately persuaded Israel not to be provoked by Iraq, so Israel accepted the persuasion, and refrain from attacking Iraq, so the situation didn’t proceed as Iraq expected.

After invasion Kuwait by Iraq ten days passed, Hussein suggested Israel withdraw from the occupied territory as condition that Iraqi army withdrew.

Bringing up the problem on Israel made the invasion Kuwait change into other problem between Arab and Israel, and trying to get support from Arabian various countries. Hussein’s intention was like that.

It was the PLO which showed support for Iraq at once. The PLO is an organization by the people who became refugees because Israel occupied the land.

No.459 19/05/19 04:47
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

The PLO thought the plan which Iraq brought up was a good opportunity so as to attract attention of the international society to the problem on Palestine, but Arabian various countries ignored Iraqi intention.

Saudi Arabia felt threat direct from Iraq so terribly that Saudi Arabia was enraged at the PLO. Though Saudi Arabia continued to finance the PLO, but the finance was cut off. The PLO fell into an awful predicament then.

《A new form of the multinational force》

Bush President at once decided to dispatch the armed force to the Middle East, and called cooperation for various countries. England and France showed they joined the dispatch it, and the multinational force was formed.

A feeling of anti America was deep rooted so strong in various Arabian countries that multinational force which was under leadership of the U.S.A. did not join direct the army of various Arabian countries.

No.460 19/05/19 11:08
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《A new form of multinational force》

Arabian united force was formed by various Arabian countries then, but when going into the battle, the Arabian united force was under control of the U.S.A. force actually.

The U.S.A. was the center of the multinational force, though dispatching its domestic army alone wasn’t enough, so the American army which was stationed in Germany was sent to the Middle East.

The American army which was stationed in Germany was opposed against the armies in Soviet Union and Eastern European. As the Cold War between the East and West was over, the American army which was stationed in Germany was sent there. It also symbolized that the Cold War was over.

The number of country which joined the multinational force was 28, including various Arabian countries, and roughly speaking no less than 0.8 million people participated in the war. About half million was the Americans, so the U.S.A. was exactly the center…

No.461 19/05/19 11:35
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《The United Nation Force and multinational force》

…so the U.S.A. force was exactly the center of the multinational force.

It wasn’t the United Nation Force but the multinational force which was dispatched to the Gulf War. Why?

If forming the United Nation Force, it takes time to decide which country should join the war, or from which country its commander was chosen.

On the other hand, if it’s the multinational force, the commander is selected from the country which is the center of the war, so the chain of command is clear.

While as to the United Nation Force, the UN pays its expense, each country does the expense each other with regard to the multinational force.

When the conflict over independence on the Eastern Timor broke out in 1999, the multinational force in which center was Australia was sent there, and the commander was also chosen from Australia. Australia is near the Timor Islnad.

No.462 19/05/19 12:13
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《An attempt on the Gulf War by the UN》

When Iraq invaded Kuwait August 2 in 1990, the Security Council of the UN adopted the resolution asking for Iraqi army should withdraw absolutely. It was quick resolution on that day when the invasion was done.

After that the resolution which blamed Iraq for its invasion like economic sanction was done one after another.

If the Iraqi army withdrew from Kuwait by January 15 in 1990, UN decided to adopt necessary all the ways so as to get rid of the Iraqi army.

While China abstained from voting to the resolution, the Soviet Union approved of it.

The necessary all the ways gave the multinational force a reasonable ground that it could attack Iraq, it was a kind of certificate for its action.

《A military operation in the storm at a desert》

The attack against Iraq started just after the deadline which the UN decided. Then American gigantic bomber planes took off from a base in Louisiana…

No.463 19/06/01 04:03
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

Then American gigantic bomber planes took from a base in Louisiana just before the dead line, being refueled in the air several times, and approached Iraq. They launched missiles to Iraq and returned to America.

They crossed the Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean Sea and did the long distance bombing.

The American gigantic bomber planes attacked from the American bases in England or Spain. It was the attack of uniting American whole forces.

In addition invisible planes of stealth fighters which were hard to be detected in a radar approached Iraq in secret, and bombed radar bases, communications media, power plants, and substations in Iraq.

The attack prevented Iraqi army from grasping military actions of multinational forces in no more than few hours.

When the Gulf War broke out the CNN sent a picture of antiaircraft shooting in Baghdad. Then the Iraqi army was surprised at…

No.464 19/06/01 04:36
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

Then the Iraqi army was surprised at the sudden air raid so much that it did antiaircraft fire blindly overhead without catching its target.

Besides the Iraqi army lost the way of communicating with the operational units. When the Iraqi army ordered the Iraqi unit in Kuwait, it was forced to rely on a primitive way. Some members of Iraqi army sent the message of the Iraqi army to the Iraqi unit in Bagdad.

It took about two days to the one way to Kuwait. The war had been decided, but the multinational force bombed the Iraqi army from the sky day after day, and destroyed fighters, missiles and tanks one by one in Iraqi army.

The air raid went on more than one month, and the Iraqi army was shattered thoroughly. After that the multinational force started a ground war.

Then the multinational force made the Marines gather the eastern coast of Kuwait just before the ground war.

No.465 19/06/01 06:14
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

The multinational force destroyed islands which the Iraqi army occupied. It made the Iraq army think it landed Kuwait from the sea, but it was a feint operation of the American army.

The main force of the multinational one advanced the desert area in the western area in Iraqi territory and attacked Iraqi army which was in Kuwait from back.

The attack caught the Iraqi army unprepared, and the Iraqi army became so exhausted from the air raid for a long time that the soldiers in the Iraqi army started to capitulate one after another.

The number of soldier who surrendered and became a captive was so much that the multinational force was forced to take care of their captives. It made the advance of the multinational force slow.

The difference between the Iraqi army and the multinational force on the war potential became clear then.

About after 4 days, the attack land on the Iraqi …

No.466 19/06/01 06:47
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《The American called it an Nintendo War》

After about only four days the attack land on the Iraqi army was over and the Iraqi army withdrew from Kuwait unconditionally.

The American called the Gulf War an Nintendo War. The Nintendo is a Japanese company which creates a video game, and the American called the video game Nintendo.

Fighters in the multinational force launched missiles and bombs and they hit the Iraqi army correctly. Its pictures were open one after another, and they resembled the video game, so the American called the Gulf War the Nintendo War.

The high technology weapon and the aerial war decided the Gulf War. The real situation in the modern war was shown to the whole world in the Gulf War.

The attack of the multinational force hit the Iraqi army so precisely that a news caster admired it but a commentator on military affairs said it was natural, for the pictures in which the the multinational force succeeded …

No.467 19/06/01 09:08
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《The American called it a Nintendo War》

…for the pictures in which the multinational force succeeded in hitting the enemy alone was broadcast, the commentator said like that.The comment pointed out the essence of the war for their propaganda.

A Japanese phrase of ピンポイント攻撃 which means the attack was correct was born then, but the attack wasn’t so accurate, for there were some bombings to private facilities near public facilities by mistake, though it became clear after the war was over.

When Iraq launched a missile for Israel an intercept missile deployed by the U.S.A army stroke down, and its picture was often also open on TV. The U.S.A army showed off the power on the weapon of high technology there.

However even if the intercept missile hit the missile from Iraq, it’s just that it failed in the destruction on the warhead 弾頭, and the warhead fell on the ground and it caused damage, according to a verification after the war.

No.468 19/06/02 20:17
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《The war has caused an environmental destruction》

Iraq was attacked by the multinational force one–snidely, and set fired on no less than about 500 oil fields out of spite. The place where the oil is pumped out was set on fire. A large amount of petroleum blazed up then.

The black smoke which the petroleum blazed up covered over Kuwait, and it rained. The rain included the petroleum and it was black and caused a terrible air pollution.

In addition, Iraq released crude oil into the Persian Gulf from the shipping point of petroleum in Kuwait. It caused serious contamination In the Persian Gulf.

A war itself involves an environmental destruction, as a result Hussein attacked even the environment.

《A sea bird which was covered with the crude oil》

An image of a sea bird which was covered with the crude oil in the Persian Gulf was televised all over the world. The sea bird couldn’t move on account of the crude oil.

No.472 19/08/16 17:30
名無し343 

During the Edo period, Kanazawa flourished as a cathle town of the Kaga clan.

No.473 19/08/16 17:32
名無し343 

It is also known as a gastronomic city.

No.474 19/08/16 17:35
名無し343 

Kanazawa lacquerware has been produced in the city since the 17th century.

No.475 19/08/16 17:41
名無し343 

Greatly distrusting it (the Kaga clan), the Tokugawa shougnate attemped to break it up many times.

No.476 19/08/16 17:58
名無し343 

472 castle 475 shogunate に訂正

No.477 19/08/16 18:06
名無し343 

Maeda Toshitune, the second chief of the Kaga clan, shown the loyality to the shogunate by spending a great deal of money on artistic and cultural activities.

No.478 20/01/17 14:52
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【What I've thought】

Hello. I've not seen you for a long time. How are you. I'm wondering if it seems to happen various things here when I wasnt, for there are some responses which were deleted.

Moreover someone who is stranger to me contributed its responses here, but to my sorrow, I'm not interested in the Japanese military commander of Mr.Maeda so and so at all.

At first, before complaining something, I'm sure I have to appoligize few people who may be worried about me. I'm sorry. It doesn't always mean that I've learned to hate to study English.

It's shameful of me to leave my English threads alone for a long time like that. It doesn't always mean I neglect to study English, but it's just that I continue to read English books until now.

I'm not sure whether or not my ablity for English is useful in the
future,for instruments for translator seems to have developed extremely,though originall my English abilty has been useless for me until now. It's just that I love English.

No.479 20/01/17 18:14
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【What I've thought】

When I've left alone all my English threads, I've read some English books,and one of them Angel and Demon written by Dan Brown. Its theme is religion and science,I'm wondering.

I think there are some people who don't read it, so I can't tell you its detail here, but I found it interesting.

Is religion compatible with science? It seems its author asked readers in the book.

Development on science has made the Christanity be on the verge of crisis,for it shows them some contradiction on the Christanity.

I'm sure no one believes in the Ptolemaic theory 天動説 at present ,though the earth seemed to be used to be the center in the universe in the Bible.

As a result,it seems that lots of the Christanity were shaken badly,but is science almighty? Has science made us the human being be happy? For example,an nuclear energy. One of characters said in the book.

Religious problem seems to be serious for the Western people,but needless to say, I'm Japanese,so I'm not sure.

No.480 20/01/17 18:43
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【What I've thought】

In general, it is said we the Japanese aren't interested in religion. When being in childhood,we are being celebrated in shrine like what is called 753 on November 15.

On the other hand we love Christmas,though I doubt whether if we believe in the Christanity. Christmas isn't an excuse for making love. I'm sure plenty of the Japanese go to hell if there is the hell.

Besides, when being dead our funeral is mostly Buddism.

When facing something hard,we tend to whisper Oh,God,and whenever something unlucky, we're apt to grieve,it never seems to be the God nor the Budda,but we never believed in both of them in the first place.

Science or religion? I don't think we have to choose only one,for I'm sure we need both of them,for while science isn't always almighty, we can't think of everyday life without civilization which we make use of.

On the other hand is something religious unnecessary for us? I don't think so,for science can't get rid of all of our anxiety.

No.481 20/01/18 12:42
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

To the person who response from 472 to 477

472から477にレスしたひとへ

I doubt if I should say for you thank you for coming here,for I don't ask you to come here a bit,in addition,I find it unpleasant for you.

This thread isn't yours but mine. As I've already expressed,I'm not interested in what you've expressed in the least. I'm sure it is impolite of you.

If you want to express yourself in English,how about building a thread for yourself in this bulletin board? Then no one complains on you, I'm sure.

Except for here,please express youreself in English at will,for as I've repeated,this isn't your thread,but mine. Even if I've left this thread alone for a long time.

To tell the truth, I hate to argue with others, for I find it complicated,but I'm forced to say this time,though I find it immature a little.

If you can't understand what I mean in English, I'm going to express in Japanese.

No.482 20/01/18 13:14
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

Continuation of the no.468

[The seabird which was covered with the crude oil]

The Western coutries comdemned Hussein for environmental disruption,then the bird which was covered with the crude oil was the symbol for the environmental disruption.

The image of the seabird was broadcast by an English TV producing company,and there was a comment with the image like the next.

Which is responsible for this oil spill?

After that,when American TV broadcast the image,the comment vanished. Moreover the news agencies sent the image of the seabird all over the world,and newpaper companies of each country reported the image of the seabird.

Then there was no comment on which country made the crude oil spill out,for while it was clear that there was the seabird covered with the crude oil,no one knew which country spilt out the crude oil.

However in those days America announced that Iraq spilt out the crude oil into the Perusian Gulf ....

No.483 20/01/18 13:59
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〔The seabird covered with the crude oil〕

However in those days America announced that Iraq spilt out the crude oil intentionally and Iraq has done environmental terrorism.

As a result,lots of people handled the image of the seabird as if it had been evidence for environmental disruption by Iraq.

However it proved that there was high possibility that the place where the image of the seabird was taken was plenty of the crude oil,which was spilt out by an attack of the multinational force.

This time there was a criticism that this was that America manipulated information at will, but there wasn't clear evidence for it.

In short the image or picture which symbolized the war is tragic got out of control,being against the aim whose person broadcast.

〔Even if Iraq lost the war,Hussein remained〕

The ambition for controlling kuwait wasn't done,and a large scale of environmental disruption was done by Hussein, but he remained his...

No.484 20/01/18 20:44
名無し343 

以前は快く返事してくれたのに、急に態度が変わったのは何故ですか

No.485 20/01/18 21:19
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

To the person who response no.484

Thank you for your message. I'm sure you are the one who described on the Japanese military commander when I'd left alone this thread of mine.

I'm wondering why you sent me the message like that then. Your message was forced me to feel as if you owned my thread when I wasn't here.

Though you didn't bear malice toward me at all, I didn't think so as long as what you did here, for I was not interested in what you've described.

It seemed that you sent me your messeage before, but to my sorrow, I can't recognize who you are,except for the one who described the Japanese military commander.

I'm not the one who is a big-hearted as you expected,so I'm sometimes in a bad mood,especially when I couldn't come here.

If I could recognize you who you are at least,my correspondence may have been different,but I couldn't,in addition, you sent me the message which I'm not interested in at all,so I found it unpleasant.

I'm the one like this.

No.486 20/01/18 23:21
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

To the person who response No.484

I'm afraid I were too emotional a little,I should have been more rational, and I've regreted about what I said in the last response. I'm sorry for it. I apologize you for it.

When I left alone my thread,you visited here several times,but you didn't know why I did it,I find it natural at present,but when I read your response on the Japanese general command,I couldn't think like that.

When exchanging messeage each other in the internet like this place, we can't see what each of our situation,so I can't see what you think,neithr you can.

After sending you my message in the last response,I thought over what your resistance. Why did I reject you like that? you asked like that,then I was surprised at your remark,for I thought,can you understand it?

After for a while,I thought it seems you don't feel hostility to me at all,so I'm going to send you this message. I apologize you for my remark. Please forgive me.

Have a good night.

No.487 20/01/19 14:16
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【What I've thought】

As to the last response,I'm wondering why I was too be base. Needless to say there was misunderstanding between me and the one who responded.

First of all,I've done my best so as to be a splendid English speaker,so I've expressed myself in English here.

Even if his or her response wasn't malicious,I found that my thread was damaged.

I can't understand the situation when he or she responded. There are some other responses which were deleted before he or she sent message,but I've not seen the deleted responses a bit.

When looking at the responses in question,without saying hello,the response started,so I thought it was impolite of the one who sent the message here.

Is there any greetings in deleted responses? If so,I'm in the wrong,and I'm sorry for it,but otherwise,I don't think I need to should be so base.

I think there was some polite greeting in the deleted response, so the person who responded were angry with my response.

No.488 20/01/19 14:35
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【What I've thought】

There are some people who ask others some English question here in this bulletin board.

The answers to the question are various. Some people answered politely and kindly,but others refused to do it, in addition criticized the one who asked the question.

The ones who criticized often said,think of it for yourself,for it'll improve your English ability.

I'm sure I don't think it's in the wrong, but almost all of the ones who criticized and refused the question did it for getting rid of their stress,I'm wondering.

I often answered those questions,though to tell the truth,when translating it into English,I sometimes found the sentence was too long,but I love English so much that I did it,so it's all right.

It's just that I'm happy if my English is useful,for I've been always suffering from my inferiority complex,so expressing myself in English makes me happy.

Moreover,if it's useful,I find it very satisfactory.

See you later, alligator.

No.489 20/01/19 15:23
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

Continuation of No.468

【The Gulf War broke out after the Cold War】

[The sea bird covered with the crude oil]

The seabird covered with the crude oil was handled for criticizing environmental disruption by Hussein as simbol.

This image of the seabird was broadcast by English company which producing TV program,then there was a comment with the image like the next.

It is unclear whether or not which sides had responsibility for the spilling out of the crude oil.

However after that,when the CNN in the U.S.A. broadcast briefly, the comment vanished. Besides,news agencies sent the photo of the seabire all over the world,and the newspaper companies reported the photos.

Then there was no comment that which country spilt out the crude oil clearly. While it was sure that there was the bird covered with the crude oil,its cause wasn't clear then.

In those days,American government announced that Iraq spilt out the crude oil into the Persian Gulf intentionally,and disrupted the environment.

No.490 20/01/19 15:50
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

[The seabird covered with the crude oil]

The announcement by the American government made the photo of the seabird handle as evidence of the environmental disruption by Iraq.

However there was high possibility that the place where the photo of the seabird was taken was place where there was plenty of the crude oil by an attack of the multinational force,according an investigation by the press.

As a result there was criticism that America controlled the information,but there was no obvious evidence for it.

In short,the image and photo symbolizing the tragedy of the war was out of control against the aim of the people who took or broadcast the seabird.

[Iraq lost in the war,but Hussein remained]

An ambition for controlling Kuwait failed,and Hussein caused a large scale of environmental disruption,but he remaind his position as its
President after the defeat in the Gulf War.

He confined the movement of anti-Hussein after...

No.491 20/01/19 16:27
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

[Iraq lost in the war,but Hussein remained]

Hussein confined the movement for anti-Hussein,and excuted military cadets who tried to carry out coup d'etats,and going on reigning over Iraq by force.

Contrary to it,Bush who won in the Gulf War was beaten in the Presidential election by Clinton. The American President is the exact eopposite of Iraqi one.

As Iraqi army was beaten in the Gulf War,the insurgent in Iraq was encourgaed with it. There were the Kurdish who wanted to build their own country in Iraq,and they revolted against Iraq all together in the northern area.

Hussein made Iraqi army which barely remained after the Gulf War oppress the Kurdish thoroughly. Even if the Gulf War was over,Hussein didn't change at all as dictator.

Then America,England,and France established area of protection of the Kurdish so as to prevent the Iraqi army from oppressing the Kurdish,so they forbode the Iraqi force to fly over in the..

No.492 20/01/19 17:00
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The Gulf War broke out aftr the Cold War was over】

[Iraq lost in the War,but Hussein remained]

...so the countries forbode the Iraqi air force to fly over in a northrn area,in addition,prohibited to do other northern area in order to stop oppressing minority of Islam by the Shiites シーア派 of Islam.

If an airplane of Iraqi air force flew over the forbidden area,it was shot down. Even after the Gulf War was over, the situation in which Iraqi army was watched over continued.

After the Gulf War,it proved out that Iraq didn't only develop and possess bacteriological and chemical weapons,but proceed with development of nuclear weapons,according to group of inspection in UN.

We were barely in the situation in which a despotic state which possessed the unclear weapon was born.

[All of us had watched the CNN]

After Iraq invaded Kuwait,an executive of the Department of the State visited Soviet Union so as to talk over the countmeasure against Iraq.

Then an executive in the Ministry ....

No.493 20/01/20 12:35
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

[All of the people watche the CNN]

An executive in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the Soviet Union offered to the American executive like the next.

'Let's start to consider the latest information at first.' Then the American executive thought the Soviet one offered its original information, but the Soviet one started to watch the broadcast of the CNN slowly.

In addition,Hussein also watched the CNN,and Bush who was father,though also did it,and the Secretary of State did. All of the people who were concerned the Gulf War watched the broadcast of the CNN. Then the Gulf War was done.

It was exactly the war in the age of TV.

The CNN alone was allowed to remain in Iraq as a foreign media after the Gulf War broke out,and the broadcast of the CNN was done under the control of the Iraqi military.

Even Hussein made use of the influential ability on the CNN on advertising for the Gulf War.

Then the American watched the Iraqi...

No.494 20/01/20 13:07
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The Gulf War broke out after the Cold war was over】

[All of the people watched the CNN all over the world]

Then the American watched the Iraqi opinion in Iraq on TV,so protest from the general rushed to the TV station, for the American insisted on like the next.

Reporting the Iraqi opinion made our enemy be profitable.

It means that the reporter who belonged to the country joined the war continued to objective report is hard,making the people understand the idea of objective report is difficult,the author said like that.

[The media was controlled thoroughly.]

The one who took advantage of the media isn't only Hussein, but the American army controlled it thoroughly.

The image of injured soldieres and damaged inhabitants used to be reported to the American on TV in the Vietnum War,and it led to the movement of antiwar,and it heightened the feeling of being weary of war.

As a result,the U.S.A. army imposed a total blackout on news about the Gulf War. Then the number of the..

No.495 20/01/20 13:34
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

[The Media was controlled thoroughly.]

Then the number of the reporter was about 1400 in Saudi Arabia,and the American army limited the number of the reporters who accompanied to the military movements to 192,for it could control the number.

Without acceptance from the American army,those reporters couldn't report their news in the least.

A successful image of an air raid by mulitinational force alone was open at a press conferrence over and over again.

When starting the ground war,a false news was told to the press as feint operation. It said the multinational force will land on the eastern seaside in Kuwait.

It is said when starting the war,it is the truth which is sacrificed at first, and it was demonstrated then,the author said like that.

[Japan is a loser in the Gulf War]

Each country which joined the Gulf War shared the expense for the activity by the multinatinal force. America was forced to spent a large amount ...

No.496 20/01/21 16:46
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〔Japan was also a loser in the Gulf War〕

America requested Japan should spend on suitable money on the activity for the multinational force, for keeping peace in the area of the Gulf brings Japan some profits.

As a result, Japan decieded to spend no less than $ 1.3 million on helping the multinatinal force, without making sure how the large amount of money was used concretely.

In addition, then the Minister of Finance who decided the bill, Ryuutarou Hashimoto neglected to make sure whether the money was paid by dolloar or yen.

When paying the money actually,the yen was so weak that Japanese disbursement 支払い increased so much.

After the Gulf War, Kuwait ran an advertisement thanking for countries which supported Kuwait in newspaper,but Japan wasn't included in the countries. It caused an argument that Japan was also a loser in the Gulf War.

Moreover there was a criticism in the political world of the U.S.A like
the next

No.497 20/01/21 17:15
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

While lots of people shed blood in the battlefield in the multinational force,it's just that Japan paid money. Is it all right? This caused to debate how Japan should contribute the international society.

Then the Japanese government proposed that Japan should also make a contribution to the international society,and dispatched military unit to the Perusian Gulf so as to get rid of underwater mines.

The underwater mines react on metals and explode, so the wooden ships were dispatched.

How should Japan contribute to the internatioanl society?

We argued the pros and cons 賛否両論 on the matter then, so the bill what is called PKO was approved.

It seemed that the Gulf War asked us what Japan could do in order to contribute to the peace in the International society,but the argument was caused by the pressure from abroad,American criticism,so it didn't lead calm discussion in Japan.

No.498 20/01/21 17:39
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

While it is said the Cold War was over,so the Gulf War broke out, the Cold War was over, so the encircle net over the Iraq by the international society came true.

The Gulf War symbolized the end of the Cold War with a that double meaning. By the way, what is the Cold War? We are going to look back the modern history at the point of view in the second chapter, said like the author, so I'm going to express his remarks into English as it was.

〔After the Gulf War〕

After the Gulf War,Hussein maintained his power as President in Iraq,but the synchronized terrorist attacks in 2001.9.11.changed his fate greatly.

Then the American President was Bush, who was the son of the one in the Gulf War. He proclaimed the fight against the terrorism,and attacked Afghanistan and Iraq.

He said Iraq had lots of destructive weapon,and was afraid it was about to attack America and other countries at once,so..

No.499 20/01/21 18:42
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〔After the Gulf War〕

...so the President Bush said they'd attack Iraq before they were attacked,but as they coudn't discover the plenty of destructive weapons,they changed their slogan into bringing democracy in Iraq.

Then Hussein was captured,and sentenced to death penalty in the court of the Iraqi people,and was put to death executed December in 2006. He was charge of inhuman crime.

However then Iraq which was integreted by despotic government of Hussein fell into a great disorder,and it was equal to tragic civil war.

【The Cold War started】

〔The Wall in Berlin collapsed,which means the Cold War was over〕

The Wall in Berlin of Germany collapsed September in 1989. Then lots of the Eastern Germany youngsters climbed up the Wall,and were crying, overjoyed.

The image informed us that the long lasting Cold War came to an end. The author said he couldn't stop streaming his tears down his cheeks,for it reminded him lots of ...

No.500 20/01/21 19:06
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The Cold War started】

〔The Wall in Berlin collapsed,which means that the Cold War was over〕

..for it reminds him of lots of people who trying to climb up the Wall and escaped into the Western Germany.

The government in the Eastrn Germany used to say that a large part of its nation supported the present politcal system,but it turned out to be false.

When the author was born, there was the Wall there, and he found it natural,but it collapsed in front of him through the image of TV,and he thought this was the collapse of the Cold War,and was glued to his TV sets.

The Cold War after the Great War Ⅱ caused various tragedies like dividing Germany into East and West,confrontation between China and Taipei,Korean War,and Vietnam War.

While two countries fight against each other,we call it a hot war,the countries don't fight actually direct,but it's a kind war,a cold war,so the word was born.

However even if we use the word of the cold war,it's just that there was no direct ...

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

日記掲示板のスレ一覧

携帯日記を書いてみんなに公開しよう📓 ブログよりも簡単に今すぐ匿名の日記がかけます。

• レス新
  • 人気
  • スレ新
  • レス少
新しくスレを作成する