男性心理と女性心理
インターネットがない昭和時代の会社員はどう働いたの?
食事の予定日になっても返信なし

Let's enjoy English! Ⅶ

レス500 HIT数 1919 あ+ あ-

燻し銀三( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )
20/05/17 22:12(更新日時)

都合により、日本語も混じります

I've wanted to express everything in English here, but I can't, for みくる said no one can express with English alone at present.

I hate to use Japanese,so I've wanted to avoid it, but it can't be helped. I'm not sure how much I can omit the Japanese, so I'm afraid those sentences is useless.

If I can't permit to use English here, I don't have to be here, to my sorrow,for almost all of you aren't interested in me here.

Should I look for somewhere I can express myself in English at will, shouldn't I?

There are still plenty of things to express in English, so I've never satisfied with my English thread at all.

Without posting anywhere, I can study English, but posting here meaning improving both of my English ability and touch typing, so it is convenient of me to do it

20/05/02 09:54 追記
This time the number of response isn`t so much. I will be happy if it reach a thousand,but I`m afraid it`s impossible. To my sorrow, it`s my fault. I can blame no one.

20/05/03 21:49 追記
When expressing this postscript, it has been convenient for me, for it doesn`s show number of letters on this postscript. I wish this bulletin board could thik of it.

タグ

No.3030687 20/03/30 12:48(スレ作成日時)

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

No.451 20/05/16 10:31
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Afghanistan became a battlefield where the military force in Soviet invaded and the U.S.Army attacked】

〈The nation which England and Russia created〉

Speaking of a place where there was a navy surgeon who was sunburned and injured, it must have been Afghanistan, Holmes thought like that.

The time when Sherlock Holmes had been active, England dispatched its soldiers to Afghanistan, and the detective story was on the premise that his partner was wounded in the second war between England and Afghanistan.

England which controlled India as colony in the 19th century attacked Afghanistan so...

No.452 20/05/16 10:50
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Afghanistan became a battlefield where the military force in Soviet invaded and the U.S.Army attacked】

〈The nation which England and Russia created〉

England which controlled India as colony in the 19th century attacked Afghanistan so as to expand its influeintial power over northern west area.

Russian Empire which lay to north the Afghanistan adopted policy of going south.

Struggling for power between Russian Empire and England unfurled in west Asia. We call it the Great Game.

In the first war between England and Afghanistan from 1839 to 1842, English expenditionary force and Indian...

No.453 20/05/16 11:04
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈A nation which England and Russian created〉

...English expenditionary force and Indian hired troops occupied Kabul which is capital of Afghanistan, but the people in Afghanistan uprising made them flee.

Military power of twelve thousand was destroyed completely January in 1842, and it is said that the number who survived were no more than 121.

In addition, England invaded Afghanistan again in 1878, and it`s the second war between England and Afghanistan and Afghanistan became a ...

No.454 20/05/16 11:19
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈A nation which England and Russia founded〉

...and Afghanistan became a protectorate for England, but riots continued so much in Afghanistan that England withdrew in 1880.

After that England and Russia decided border on Afghanistan at will from 1893 to 1895. Two of them divided into two areas, the one is each of thme wanted as territory for its influential power and the rest area, and its boundary became a border of the nation.

The border between Afghanistan and India belonged to...

No.455 20/05/16 11:33
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈The nation which England and Russia founded〉

As to a border between Afghanistan and India belonged to England, which was Pakistan later, a line was drawn in the middle of an area where the Pashto live at will.

As a result the place where the Pashto live has divided into India and Pakistan, but the Pashto who live there aren`t worried about the border at all, and they go in and out as their own ways.

Afghanistan is independent from England in the third war between two countries in 1919.

No.456 20/05/16 15:57
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

Afghanistan which lies in West Asia consists almost in the same latitude as Japan. Its capital, Kabul, is the same latitude as Osaka in Japan.

Its area is about 1.7 times as big as the Japanese Islands.

Civil war continued for such a long time that there is no knowing its exact number, but its population is estimated from about twenty million to twenty seven million.

Afghanistan is a mountainous country which is inland, and its capital...

No.457 20/05/16 16:18
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

...and its capital, Kabul, is no less than 1800 meters above sea level.

ヒンズークシ mountain ranges which runs through from east to west in north Afghansitan, and its name is what is called killing the Indian.

When Indian hired soldiers who followed the military force in England crossed over the mountain, they were in a great difficulty, so the mountain had the name.

Afghanistan is in inland, and drastic difference in temperature, and it hardly..

No.458 20/05/16 16:40
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

...and it hardly rains. Vast desert expands over south in Afghanistan.

Land where cultivation is possible is no more than 10% in Afghanistan. There is seldom rainfalls, so the people have to draw water from underground water through a well and they have to raise agricultural products with the water.

Its main industry is nomadism in which raising goats and Afghan sheep.

Life in Afghanistan is extremely severe, and its average life.....

No.459 20/05/16 16:55
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈A nation which England and Russia founded〉

...and the average life expectancy is 45. Roughly speaking, illiterate people account for 60% in the country.

How hard life in Afghanistan are! An Afghan said on his country like the next.

When Allah created the world, there were lumps of earth, something small, and rubbish which didn`t incorpotae in any place in the world gathered.

Allah collected all of them and threw down in the ground, and all of the rubbish have been Afghannistan.

No.460 20/05/16 17:08
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈The military force in Soviet invade Afghanistan〉

A large amount of the military force in Soviet suddenly invaded Afghanistan December in 1979. Civil war in Afghanistan started then.

The Cold War between the East and West started after the World War Second, and it was as if it had been a children`s game in which each side tried to seize the other`s home base in nationwide.

Afghanistan was also involved in the game under the Cold War. Each side tried to drag Afghanistan into each side...

No.461 20/05/16 17:29
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈The military force in Soviet invaded Afghanistan〉

...and each side supported Afghanistan a lot.

Soviet was worried about its own security. If a nation which was close to Soviet directly wasn`t its alled power, it couldn`t feel relieved in the least.

As to Europe, Eastern Europe which obeyed to Soviet became buffer states 緩衝国 for Soviet, and as for southern part, there was China and Mongol which followed Soviet, though China became alienated from Soviet later.

Soviet had wanted ...

No.462 20/05/16 17:42
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Afghanistan became a battlefield where the military force in Soviet invaded and the U.S.Army attcked】

Soviet had wanted other nations which obeyed Soviet in west area, so Soviet started to support Afghanistan more and more, especially it continued to support from 1956 to 1961, and helped for construction on superhighway from border between Soviet and Afghanistan to Kabul.

Soviet learned to regard Afghanistan as one of its satellite country in the eastern side.

When a king of Afghanistan was under medical treatment in Italy, his cousin...

No.463 20/05/16 18:19
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Afghanistant became a battlefield where the military force in Soviet invaded and U.S.Army attacked】

...the king`s cousin who used to be ex presdident caused bloodless coup d` etat in cooperation with the military force.

The king announced he wanted to be in accordance with the people from Afghanistan embassy in Italy and showed he`d retire. He continued to stay in Italy until he returned to Afghanistan in 2002.

The cousin abolished the imperial rule, and took office as President and Prime Minister in a new republic. Soviet accepted the...

No.464 20/05/16 18:41
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Afghanistan became a battlefield where the military force in Soviet invaded and U.S.Army attacked】

Soviet accepted the new republic on the day of the installation on the President and the Prime Minister.

Its efficient handling of the matter considered, we can guess that there is intention of Soviet behind the coup d` etat.

However the cousin of which name was Daud started to oppress a political party which was close to Soviet. Soviet was got angry with it, and supported the political party, and the political party caused a coup d` eatt.

No.465 20/05/16 18:54
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

Daud was killed in the coup d` etat then.

The political power gained the power, but an opposition caused opposition within the political power, and Amin who won over the fight on the power gained the authority.

However executives at the communist party of Soviet had a sense of impending crisis on Amin. Amin used to study abroad in America, so the executives doubted he tried to contact with America in secret.

As a result, the military...

No.466 20/05/17 04:32
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

As a result, the military force in Soviet was mobilized, and political power of pro-Soviet was established in Afghanistan. It`s invasion Afghanistan by Soviet.

As there was demand on military help from Afghanistan, Soviet corresponded to it officially, but no one asked the military force in Soviet to help actually.

Special military unit in Soviet which invaded Afghanistan killed Amin at once, and established a puppet government.

No.467 20/05/17 04:52
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

The Mass Media once announced Amin was dead when the military force in Soviet went into Kabul, an accident happned and Amin was dead owing to the accident.

However afther that it announced again Amin was was guilty thanks to a crime against the nation and he was executed.

A new leader of the puppet government made a speech on establishment of new government through radio broadcast. It was done from Soviet, pretended to be done from Kabul

No.468 20/05/17 05:07
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

Then the American President Carter was surprised at the invasion by Soviet and announced sanction on Soviet economy and inhibited to export grain for Soviet January in 1980.

Moreover he called to each nation all over the world to boycott the Moscow Olympic planed September in the same year.

Japan also corresponded to it, and joined the boycott on the Olympic.

〈There was America behind the invasion of Soviet?〉

The invasion...

No.469 20/05/17 05:23
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈There was America behind the invasion by Soviet?〉

The invasion Afghanistan by the military force of Soviet was done by an ides of selfish security by Soviet, but it turned out that there was a secret operation by the U.S.A. behind it after nine years.

One of then the President aides answered interviews from a reporter in a magazine that secret help to the insurgent in Soviet started before six months earlier the invasion by the military force in Soviet started.

He said he handed over...

No.470 20/05/17 05:40
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

One of then the President aides said he handed over a memo of his opinion to the President that the help would cause military intervene by Soviet.

It doesn`t always mean that we didn`t force Soviet to intervenee in Afghanistan with the military force, but we heightended the probability intentionally that Soviet would take action like that.

The secret operation was a splendid idea, for it succeeded in dragging the Russian to a trap in...

No.471 20/05/17 05:58
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Soviet became a battlefield where the military force in Soviet invaded and the U.S.Army attacked】

〈There was America behind the invasion by Soviet〉

He continued that the secret operation was an wonderful idea because it succeeded in dragging the Russina to the trap in Afghanistan. Hey, do you want to say I should regret it?

He seemed to say to the reporter like that.

After Soviet invaded Afghanistan actually, he handed over a document to Carter that it had a chance to drag Soviet into a morass like we were damaged by the Vietnamese War.

There was the one who trapped behind the...

No.472 20/05/17 06:13
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

There were the ones who trapped behind the invasion Afghanistan by the military force of Soviet, and as the President aide predicted, Afghanistan became the Vietnamese War for Soviet.

〈Communist party and Muslim〉

Invasion by Soviet made the military force in the government of Afghanistan be confused greatly.

Some military units thought that they had been assisted from Soviet so far, so they couldn`t resist Soviet.

Others continued...

No.473 20/05/17 06:30
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈Communist party and Muslim〉

Others regarded it as an invasion from a foreign country, and continued to resist.

Besides, some of them got out of the military force in government and started an guerrilla activity against anti Soviet one after another.

Thus a civil war that allied force of a part of the government and Soviet versus guerilla anti the government started.

Afghanistan is originally a country of Islam. Almost all of the people are the Islam. Lots of them felt repelled...

No.474 20/05/17 06:49
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈Communism and Muslim〉

Lots of them felt repelled by the communism which denys religion, so the civil war was communism which denys religion versus Muslim.

Then it means that fighting against the military force in Soviet is a holy fight which protects the Islam for Muslim.

Lots of the youths threw themselves into guerilla which fought Soviet. Moreover plenty of the youths rushed so as to help them from each nation in Arab.

They thought the invasion Afghanistan by Soviet which didn`t...

No.475 20/05/17 07:01
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈Communist and Muslim〉

They thought the invasion to Afghanistan by Soviet which didn`t believe in Allah, and it means invasion to the land of Islam, so fighting against it was a holy battle for the Islam. They joined the war as guerila.

〈Weapons which guerila used were made in America〉

America supported the guerilla. America which was opposed against Soviet over the Cold War thought an enemy for enemy was an allay.

America sent weapons to Afghanistan through Pakistan which is good...

No.476 20/05/17 07:14
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈Weapons which the guerila used were made in America〉

America sent weapons to Afghanistan through Pakistan which was a good relation with America. Pakistan also supported the guerila of Islam as the same country of Islam.

In the beginning, America got weapons which the Egyptian held, and they were made in Soviet, and America gave the weapons to guerilas.

When being discovered the weapons, America could make an excuse that guerila took them from Soviet by force, but before long America...

No.477 20/05/17 07:34
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈Weapons which guerila used were made in Ameirca〉

Before long America started to help Afghanistan in earnest. Lots of the latest weapons made in America were sent to Afghanistan via Pakistan.

Though considerable of weapons were stolen by Pakistani army or were selling them on the black market, the weapons were sent from America, and radicals who rushed to Afghanistan from each nation in Arab brought back their homeland with the weapons.

The amount of money for helping Afghanistan by...

No.478 20/05/17 07:51
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈Weapons which guerrilla used were made in America〉

The amount of money for helping Afghanistan by America reached no less than $ six hundred and thirty million a year from 1987 to 1989, and Saudi Arabia helped with almost the same amount money.

When the military force in Soviet invaded, the guerilas were not match for it a bit, but the guerila increased its military force gradually by outfitting the latest weapons from America, especially a Stinger portable anti-aircraft missile was...

No.479 20/05/17 08:05
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈Weapons which guerila used were made in America〉

...especially Stinger portable anti-aircraft missile was effective. This missile is easy to handle extremely.

If aiming a gun at an airplane or helicopter flying overhead, the missile catches heat exhuasted from engine on the flying object automatically,and after the aiming was fixed, a buzzar makes a marksman inform.

Then the marksman has only to pull the trigger, and the missile flies following a target for itself.

There are lots of...

No.480 20/05/17 08:20
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈Weapons which guerilas used were made in America〉

There are such the lots of mountain areas in Afghanistan that Soviet couldn`t use tanks at will, so they solely used jet combat planes or offensive helicopters.

However after the guerrila learned to use the latest missile, both combat planes and helicopters were shot down one after another.

America hepled with costly more than thousands of missile of which price was yen millions.

Furthermore,CIA trained the guerrilas. It taught them...

No.481 20/05/17 08:39
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈Weapons which guerilla used were made in America〉

CIA taught the guerillas how to use weapons made in America. Developing fund for volunteers who rushed from each nation in Arab were paid from CIA.

The fund was so high that there was dissatisfaction from the Pakistani side that the fund was higher than an income of a soldier in the military force in Pakistan

The military force in Pakistan who got a large amount of fund from America with absolute secretly tried to train guerilla in...

No.482 20/05/17 08:52
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈Weapons which guerilla used were made in America〉

The military force in Pakistan which got a large amount of fund from America absolutely secretly tried to train the guerillas in Afghanistan with the fund.

Then helping to a gurerillas which were convenient for Pakistan exlusively, its influential power over Afghanistan became strong.

〈Afghanistan became a thing like Vietnam for Soviet〉

In the beginning the soldiers in Soviet who were sent to Afghanistan were from central Asia near...

No.483 20/05/17 09:03
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

In the beginning soldiers in the military force in Soviet who were sent to Afghanistan were from central Asis near Afghanistan, but lots of them were Islam.

The ones who hesitated to attack the same Islam turned up one after another. Some of them ran away from Soviet and joined the guerillas.

Soviet made the soldiers who were from the central Asis withdraw in haste and had to dispatch other local ones who had nothing to do with Islam.

No.484 20/05/17 09:19
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

However those soldiers` dissatisfaction grew stronger on sending troops without having any good reason.

They didn`t protect their own countries, and they had been strangers there. They couldn`t distinguish between residents and enemy, but they had to fight.

They were the same altogether as the American soldiers who couldn`t tell between residents and enemy in Vietnam. Lots of the dispatched soldiers learned to be addicted to drugs.

No.485 20/05/17 09:31
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

As to addiction to drugs, it was the same as the U.S.Army in the Vietnamese War.

Poppy which is a raw material for drugs has been cultivated in a large area from Afghanistan to Pakistan, and everyone can got drugs easily in Afghanistan.

As a result young soldiers were addicted to drugs one after another.

Soviet sent back the addicted soldiers to Soviet in haste, but drugs spread over Soviet. The war in Afghanistan became the one in...

No.486 20/05/17 14:58
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Afghanistan became a battlefield where the military force in Soviet invaved and the U.S.Army attacked】

〈Afghanistan becamea a thing like Vietnam for Soviet〉

The war against Afghanistan was like a thing exactly Vietnamese War for Soviet.

〈The war caused damage the military force in Soviet, and it withdrew〉

Soviet which adopted sectetive method never reported how its military force fought in Afghanistan a bit, but Gorbachev became a leader in Soviet and he started to open the informaion in Soviet, so how the military force had difficulty in fighting in Ajghanistan was reported in Soviet.

No.487 20/05/17 15:15
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈The war caused damage in the military force in Soviet and Soviet withdrew〉

Mood of anti war heightened in Soviet, and Gorbachev decided to withdraw wholly, and the military force finished withdrawal from Afghanistan February in 1989.

Soviet sent a large amount of military unit like one hundred ten thousand for almost ten years, and the deceased was over fifty thousand. Soviet suffered from heavy damage by the war.

Soviet had to pay a large amount fund so as to continue the war, so...

No.488 20/05/17 15:28
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈The war caused damage in Soviet and the military force in Soviet withdrew〉

...so the economy in Soviet which exhausted deteriorated decisively, at the same time the hatred for ruling by the communist party in Soviet increased, and made it start collapse Soviet.

Without understanding the feeling on the Vietnamese at all, America intervened in Vietnam, and the big power suffered from heavy damage.

Without understanding the feeling on the Pakistani at all, Soviet ended up fleeing, but...

No.489 20/05/17 15:41
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈The military force in Soviet suffered from damage by the war and Soviet withdrew〉

...but it was the Afghan who were damaged heavier than Soviet. It is said the number of the deceased of the Afghan reached one milion and half until Soviet withdrew.

〈The political power in Afghanistan collapsed〉

After Soviet withdrew, the government in Afghanistan was in difficulty. Insted Kalmal, a new one became President, and he changed the name of the political party. Insteda of communism,...

No.490 20/05/17 16:04
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈Political power in Afghanistan collapsed〉

...instead he emphasized feature on Islam.

On the other hand, the influential power on the guerilla became advantageous due to withdrawal by Soviet, but internal trouble among the guerilla continued, and they didn`t have military power which captured cities, so new political power maitained three years after that, but it collapsed March in 1992.

『Column,the deceased were more』

After Soviet collapsed, Russia was founded. It is said there were...

No.491 20/05/17 16:17
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Afghanistan became a battlefield where the military force in Soviet invaded ant the U.S.Army attacked】

『Column, the deceased were more』

It is said that there were twenty six thousand the deceased which surpassed a common view of fifteen thousand from 1979 to 1989 at the war in Afghanistan.

Under the political power of Gorbachev, the military force in Soviet could have started opening information, but it concealed information.

『Column, invasion on Afghanistan was against constitution』

After the military force in Soviet withdrew from Afghanistan, in the national assemby it turned out...

No.492 20/05/17 16:42
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Afghanistan became a battlefield where the military force in Sovier invaced and the U.S.Army attacked】

『Cokumn, invasion on Afghanistan was against constitution』

...it turuend out that the ones who decided the invasion on Afghanistan was Brezhnev and other three alone. It was like a backroom politics 密室政治.

It was against constitution and was criticized. The conviction was too late, though on one could disobey.

〈On the contrary civil war intensified in Afghanistan〉

After the new political power was overthrew, the fires of war didn`t stop.

The guerillas were a scratched-together 寄せ集め...

No.493 20/05/17 17:13
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈On the contrary, the civil war intensified in Afghanistan〉

In short the guerrilas were scratched together military units of anti Soviet.

While they are the Islam, sects or races are different, so the instant they lost their mutual goal, they started to oppose against each other violently.

Main organization alone divided into seven, and the battle turned into a melee in which they fought each other, and street fighting started in Kabul.

When looking at an image on Afghanistan then...

No.494 20/05/17 17:30
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈On the contrary the civil war intensified in Afghansitan〉

When looking at an image of news on Afghanistan, there were lots of collapsed buildings and houses in Kabul, and they weren`t done by air raid of America but they were done immediately after Soviet withdrew.

There was an organization on guerilla led by Hekumachal, and it was made up with the Pashto which is the largest race in Afghanistan.

Indiscriminate rocket bombing by Hekumachal was very violent and about five thousand...

No.495 20/05/17 20:43
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈On the contrary the civil war intensified in Afghanistan〉

...and number of the desease on residents reached about five thousand.

Kabul had been almosst unhurted by the invasion of Soviet until then, but the indiscriminate attack by Hekumachal changed Kabul into a mountain of rubble.

Hekumachal had learned to be called to a destroyer in Kabul. There was an organization of ISI which wanted to establish a political power close to Pakistan in Afghanistan, and the ISI supported Hekumachal...

No.496 20/05/17 20:58
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

...and the ISI supported Hekumachal, so it could maintain its military power. There were plenty of the Pashto people in Pakistan, so the ISI supported the guerilla led by Hekumachal which were made with the Pashuto.

Sovier which is neighboring country to north Afghanistan withdrew, and after that Afghanistan had been influenced over intention of Pakistan which is neighboring country to east.

Afghanistan went into war which the...

No.497 20/05/17 21:12
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

Afghanistan bogged down the war in which the Afghans struggled each other this time, and no less than about ten million of mines has been left in Afghanistan.

No sooner had Soviet withdrew from Afghanistan than America destroyed interest in Afghanistan. Though civil war continued, America didn`t show its interest on Afghanistan at all.

The government in America didn`t matter on Afghanistan which is farther in western Asia.

No.498 20/05/17 21:28
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

American`s goal was overcoming Soviet over the Cold War which was developed all over the world.

After America destroyed interest in Afghanistan, a new influential power rose in Afghanistan. It`s Taliban trained by the ISi.

The ISI thought Hekumachal wasn`t reliable, so it changed the one which it supported into Taliban.

Bin Ladin planed the terrorism on anti America before long under patronage of the Taliban.

No.499 20/05/17 21:49
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈Taliban appeared suddenly〉

As the guerillas of Islam had the latest weapons which America offered in Afghanistan where the new civil war started, a skirmish escalated to real battle at once.

Peace ond order deteriotated and militalized influential power had became deeply rooted each place in Afghanistan.

The militalized influential powers set up a checkpoint in a highway and collected a toll, and raping females were done one after another, and Taliban appeared suddenly there.

No.500 20/05/17 22:12
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈Taliban appeared all of sudden〉

Taliban is the Arabic and it means students in theologia in plural form. It`s made up with graduates from the theologia in Pakistan mainly and it has the name.

The Taliban has been covered with a secret veil for a long time.

It`s a Pakistani journalist who reported on overall Taliban for the first time. His book, Taliban showed us its history.

The author said his comment on Taliban was based on the report of the journalist.

It was spring in 1994 when..

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

日記掲示板のスレ一覧

携帯日記を書いてみんなに公開しよう📓 ブログよりも簡単に今すぐ匿名の日記がかけます。

• レス新
  • 人気
  • スレ新
  • レス少