注目の話題
低収入だけど優しくて暴力(DV)をしない旦那ならいい?
私の人生観、おかしいですか?(長いです)
私が悪いのですが、新入社員に腹が立ちます。

Let's enjoy English!Ⅱ

レス500 HIT数 919265 あ+ あ-

燻し銀三( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )
15/03/07 20:23(更新日時)

I'm going to start a new thread from now on.Whenever I started to express the new threads,I used to do something interesting here,but to my sorrow,it doesn't occur to me anything at all.😳

Needless to say,I'm sure it'll be all right even if I start with only one phrase“I'm going to begin from now on”😃

However I hate it,for almost all of the other space remain as it is.How wasteful it's!😚

However,to my sorrow,my expressions aren't always worth reading.😂

By the way,the rainy season is over,I'm wondering.It means that an intense heat has started this year.Whenever I heard the word of the intense heat,I think I'll lose my weight.☝

It's regrettable that I need not have been worried about it until now.😂

I wish I could go for a drink! A beer garden may be suitable for this night,for there is the Star Festival 七夕 tonight,though I'm afraid I can't recognize both of the Vega and Altair 織り姫と彦星⭐

Moreover,when being too much drunken,instead of watching the stars,I'll go for other bar…🍻

14/06/22 00:16 追記
I've wanted to fill this thread with English within a year,but I find it impossible.

I'm going to describe financial crisis in the past,and superb views in the world in the near future.

14/09/07 21:19 追記
I've expressed myself in English for a few years in order to improve to my English ability,but to my sorrow,it has limit,for it's just self-education.What should I do?😥

No.1971806 13/07/07 18:35(スレ作成日時)

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

No.201 13/11/23 11:42
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 199 【The atomic reactor's kinds and problems】 Japan has wanted to o… 【The atomic reactor's kinds】

《Classification with neutron's kinds》

I've frequently ended up repeating careless mistakes,for instead of take,I should have used taken at the last part of my response of No.199.😳

①An atomic reactor where what is called heated neutron is taken advantage of.

There is an atomic reactor where heated neutron of which speed is slow.In general,we call it the atomic reactor where the heated neutron is adopted.An ordinary nuclear reactor is equivalent to it.😃

②Other nuclear reactor where a fast neutron is used.

While the fast-breeder reactor where plutonium is used is well known,there is other fast-breeder reactor where uranium is adopted.😃

We make use of super uranium element for the fast-breeder reactor included in the fission product 核分裂生成物.It's generated from the ordinary atomic reactor.🐭

The power which makes material break up is so powerful that we expect that we can take advantage of the fast-breeder reactor as fuel of waste of radioactive material in the future.☝

• << 204 【The atomic reactor's kinds】 《Classification with neutron's kinds》 The atomic reactor in which both of the neutrons are adopted is also designed,and we call it 低減速炉😃 《Classification with a moderator 減速材》 『Light-water reactor』A light water reactor in which an ordinary water of light water is used as a moderator,and it serves for a coolant.The light water has such the large cross section 断面積 of absorbing neutron that we need to make use of concentrated uranium so as to increase the number of neutron which gives off.😃 『Heavy-water reactor』Heavy water is adopted in the heavy-water reactor as the moderator.It has an ability of reducing the neutron's speed next to the light water.🙋 In addition,it has a small cross section of absorbing the neutron.Therefore varied radioactive materials,from naturak uranium which isn't concentrated yet,are used in the heavy-water reactor as nuclear fuel.🐤 The heavy-water is expensive.It's a demerit.💸

No.203 13/11/26 22:14
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 200 【The terrorism which brought about on the eleventh of September and th… 【America】

《The terrorism has caused the American to feel repel》

The American republic opinion was dominated with the view of not being able to forgive the terrorism because of the unprecedented disaster,Bush President made a speech like the next.🇺

“Our country has opened its eyes to danger,and the terrorism has made us recall our defense for liberty.”American federal council decided a badget of $10.5billion for expansion of military facilities and institutions,and the country started to attack Afghanistan where a ringleader, ウサマビン・ラディン hid himself.😤

America has already established a general idea of Low Intensity Conflict 低強度戦争 on condition that the structure of cold war would come to an end three decades ago.It's the next one.☝

Wars or disputes change from a strategy which destroys a single country to other one which falls apart a specific area economically or politically like a guerilla warfare,international terrorism,or the Gulf War.💣

• << 217 【America】 《The terrorism was repulsion against the U.S.A.》 I made a mistake again.Its subtitle is the upper one.I'm sorry for it!💦 America has assisted Nicaragua,anti-governmental guerillas in Afghanistan in 1985,and intervened other disputes with the strategy for a long time.🇺 However,making only two passenger planes crash against an American building made not only the U.S.A.,but all over the world fall into great confusion.😫 Therefore,the American concerned its military would be astonished at the disaster,for the disaster made them think a war changed into the dirty one.😣 Contrary to it,the terrorism showed us that it's a collision with two cultures beyond a international framework between the two countries.☝ Other terrorisms in relation to the Arabic world against Pax Americana had frequently happened in the Middle East before the disaster.🆚 The Pax is a goddess in Roman myth.She controls peace.I'm going to express the meaning of the Pax Americana in the next time.🇺

No.204 13/11/28 04:05
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 201 【The atomic reactor's kinds】 《Classification with neutron'… 【The atomic reactor's kinds】

《Classification with neutron's kinds》

The atomic reactor in which both of the neutrons are adopted is also designed,and we call it 低減速炉😃

《Classification with a moderator 減速材》

『Light-water reactor』A light water reactor in which an ordinary water of light water is used as a moderator,and it serves for a coolant.The light water has such the large cross section 断面積 of absorbing neutron that we need to make use of concentrated uranium so as to increase the number of neutron which gives off.😃

『Heavy-water reactor』Heavy water is adopted in the heavy-water reactor as the moderator.It has an ability of reducing the neutron's speed next to the light water.🙋

In addition,it has a small cross section of absorbing the neutron.Therefore varied radioactive materials,from naturak uranium which isn't concentrated yet,are used in the heavy-water reactor as nuclear fuel.🐤

The heavy-water is expensive.It's a demerit.💸

• << 218 【The atomic reactor's kinds】 《Classification with moderators》 『Atomic reactor in which black lead is used』An atomic reactor in which black lead is used as a moderator.While its structure is so simple that its design and construction is so easy to build,its generation of electricity is insufficient.☝ When creating plutonium 239 in the atomic reactor in which the black lead is adopted,the reactor is so efficient that it's used as military one in which plutonium is created for nuclear weapons.Then we make use of gas of carbon dioxide as coolant.😚 【The atomic reactor in which uranium is used】 As to the atomic reactors in which uranium is used as fuel,we can classify them with coolants.🐨 《Classification with coolant's kinds》 ' '①『The atomic reactor in which light-water is adopted as coolant 』The atomic reactor in which light-water is used as coolant.The atomic reactor in which light-water serves both as moderator and coolant,and other one in which the black lead is adopted as the moderator.🐩

No.205 13/11/28 04:53
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【A thing like a fairy tale】

Once upon a time,there lived an old couple.The old man had had a dream of discovering jewels buried in the ground.He'd tried to find plenty of small or large sized old Japanese gold coins with an old document in his hand for a long time.👴

He had had a respect for Schliemann of a German archeologist.The German learned to know an ancient Greek legend in his childhood,and couldn't forget it.😃

As he continued to study the ancient legend,he learned to make sure an occurrence in the legend.He raised funds for discovering the Greek remains with difficulty,and discovered the remains of Troia at last.🍻

No one tried to believe what the German said in the beginning,but he was putting all his energy into his dream.He thought the legend was true,and wined what he'd wanted.The old man was moved by the story.☺

The old man thought a dream like the next.👴

“It doesn't matter whether the dream is small or little.It depends on the one who tries to realize the dream,and…”👴

No.206 13/11/29 04:49
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 205 【A thing like a fairy tale】

The old man continued to think of his dream.“If its dream comes true,it'll have only to come up with a next one.We can't look at our dreams with our own eyes actually,so I shut my eyes.”When stopping digging a hole in a cave,he sometimes took a rest and thought of his dream like the next.👴

“Let's suppose that the wall was a dream”He put his hand on the wall in the cave.“When aparting from the wall a little,I can't recognize how much I'm away from the wall.”He moved back from the wall a little.👴

“It's possible that I may be no more than a few millimeters away from the wall,as not being able to look at the wall at all,I may feel that I'm a few kilometers apart from the wall.”😩

The old man continued to think.“Contrary to it,as being no less than dozens of kilometers away from the wall,and not being able to reach it in my life,I may misunderstand it's no more than a few centimeters away,and continue to struggle to reach it.”😥

No.207 13/11/29 05:38
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 206 【A thing like a fairy tale.】

The old man continued to think.“When giving up making an effort,or in spite of being impossible,trying to continue to struggle to reach it,I'm just a loser.”😭

“However,if trying not to look for my dream any bit from the beginning,I'll be a fool,for I'll end up regretting of the abandoned dream in my common life.”👴

“I hate it.I'm going to make my way toward the dream,and win it at any cost!If by any chance I should fail to reach it,a miserable loser will be better than a fool who doesn't try to anything…”He continued to dig the hole in the cave.😤

An old woman of his wife went around with a stall 屋台 selling oden,for the old couple was poor,but the old man didn't recognize in the least what his wife did.👵

The old man was always so exhausted from digging holes that he fell into asleep soundly when coming home.He went to a cave the next day so as to discover a treasure,and came home,fell into asleep instantly because of his fatigue.He went to the cave…It had been repeated…👵

No.208 13/11/29 07:28
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 207 【A thing like a fairy tale.】

Therefore,the old man wasn't aware that his wife did,but it doesn't always mean the old couple didn't love each other.💑

One day,the old man thought he was on the verge of discovering the treasure,so he hired two assistants.The old woman handed over them several oval gold old Japanese coins.She asked them to bury the coins at the bottom of the hole.👵

She saved money with the stall selling oden,and bought the coins.She told them she didn't think her husband could discover the treasure.She began to tell them like the next.👵

“My husband have been digging holes for 3decades.The place where he tries to discover the treasure is the thirtieth.Far from the oval gold old Japanese coins! He has never discovered even shards of earthenware 土器の欠片”😣

“If his old document was counted on,he must have discovered the treasure long ago,but the old document isn true.Both I and my husband have thought it true at least,but…”she continued to speak,forcing herself to give a faint smile.😢

No.209 13/11/29 08:03
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 208 【A thing like a fairy tale】

The old woman continued to talk to the assistants.“When finding the old document,he was pleased with it very much,but the first place where he tried to discover the treasure,he could find nothing,then he looked for other place looked like a one in the old document,but he failed to discover the treasure.”👵

She continued.“There are a lot of similar places all over the Japan,besides clear place names weren't written down at all in the old document.”👵

One of the assistants was so surprised that it said to her.“It's not a laughing matter.Does it mean that the old man continues to dig without any definite object?”😫

She answered.“Yes,it is,but I'm sure he has never thought like that.He must have thought like the next.”👵

“This time when my dream comes true!”“This is really a true place where I've been looking for.”👴

However,no less than 3decades have passed.She told the assistants like the next.👵

No.210 13/11/29 13:59
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 209 【A thing like a fairy tale】

The old woman talked to the assistants.“The old man is so old that digging holes seems to be hard for him,I'm sure.We've been married for 35years,but I couldn't do nothing for him until now.”👵

“I've wanted to make him realiye his dream,even if it's a little.It's about time he was pleased with his dream,so I asked you to bury the oval gold old Japanese coins.”She made a deep bow to the assistants.👵

One of the assistants asked her.“Are you feeling happy?”She answered.“If the one who has a dream tries to fulfill his wish,he is are forced to make others believe heavy burden.At least one person will end up supporting the burden.”

She continued“It may be one of family members,its sweetheart,or his wife who ends up drawing a blank 貧乏くじを引く.It can't be helped”she said with a smile.👵

The assistants tried to bury the oval gold old Japanese coins under the ground before the old man came the cave,but one of them said to the other.“Hey,…☝

No.211 13/11/29 14:46
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【A thing like a fairy tale】

The assistant said.“We are trying to deceive the old man.He is such a skillful treasure hunter that he'll recognize what we do.Let's stop it!”☝

The other answered.“When talking with the old woman,she looked as if she had been a young woman.She looked so happy.”☺

The one strongly objected to bury the old coins.“It means that we cheat him eventually.He has been digging holes for no less than 30years.Considering his hardships so far,I feel sad and painful.”😢

The other retorted to the one.“The old woman has gone around with the stall selling oden for 3decades,and bought the gold old coins.While the old man has never been alone,the old woman has been feeling loneliness for a long time.Hey buddy,let's dig! here”😣

The one also talked back to the other.“However,he'll certainly be aware that we do.We are trying to insult his dream.Let's stop it!”😤

The old man insisted that there must be the treasure under about 50 centimeters the ground,but…

No.212 13/11/29 15:21
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 211 【A thing like a fairy tale】

The other assistant had dug the hole deeply at once,for he was powerful,but there was nothing at the place where the treasure must be!😱

The two assistants stared each other in dumb.There is nothing!Then they heard foot steps outside the hole.It seemed that the old man had come to the cave.👴

In fact,the old man had reached the cave a little earlier than the assistants expected.He happened to hear them talk.He continued to hear their conversation in secret,but he behaved himself as if he hadn't listen to anything.👴

The old man said to the assistants.“Oh,you've already come here.I'm impressed with you.”The assistants began to bury the oval gold old Japanese coins in a hurry.They managed to hide the coins under the ground.💦

The old man said to the assistants.“Today is a finishing.I'll do it with my own hands.”He stared to dig at once.The one assistant asked the other in a low voice.“Didn't ynu bury the coins with a newspaper?”The other turned pale.😨

No.213 13/11/29 16:17
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 212 The oval gold old Japanese coins in Edo period must not have been buried with a newspaper wrapped….The two assistants thought what they'd done would be exposed,but the old man said to himself.👴

“I've discovered my treasure at last!”He whispered.A tear rolled down his cheek.He grasped the gold coins with the newspaper,and showed the assistants them.He was smiling.“It has taken no less than 3decades to find the treasure.”👴

The assistants were so surprised that they couldn't speak even a single word for a while.The one assistant asked the old man timidly.”Do you think it's a genuine?Don't you feel something strange?”😣

The old man answered.“We have to celebrate discovering the treasure.”🎊

He continued.“What careless things I've been doing until now.3decades.Without knowing,my hair has been white completely,and my face is full of wrinkles.”👴

“When my wife was sick in bed,I went on digging holes.When something happy happened to her,and she had something to talk with me,I couldn't listen to her at all.”👴

No.214 13/11/29 17:05
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 213 【A thing like a fairy tale】

The old man continued.“I couldn't afford to worry about my wife.My dream is my own thing,but when taking the wrong way by mistake so as to fulfill my wish,my dream sometimes ends up prevent me from recognizing even myself.”👴

He continued.“I used to hate the complicated reality.I jumped to the conclusion that working hard is mediocre 平凡,and I used to be pleased with myself then,but it may have been an excuse for the one who was lazy.”👴

He continued.“The dream must have been my own thing,and it's myself who looks for my dream,but I've never made my bedding air in the sun until now.”👴

He continued.“When being fascinated with the treastre buried under the ground,I felt as if I'd been flying in the air high with my imaginary wings on the back.”⤴

“However,as being intoxicated with myself so much that I hated to look down at the earth then.In spite of feeling loneliness,my wife had been watching over me affectionately until now.”👵

No.215 13/11/29 17:38
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 214 【A thing like a fairy tale】

The old man continued.“I've ended up forgetting something important for a long time.The most valuable,precious treastre is my wife in my life.”He said with tears in his eyes.👴

He continued.“Without discovering the fantastic treastre next to me,I can't find the other one buried deeply in the mountain.”👴

A few days passed,the old man also began to go around with a stall selling oden.He suddenly tried to be by far more tender and kinder to his wife than before.💑

She felt so happy that as if spring had come thirtieth times all together.Happy end.💑

By the way,it doesn't always mean I love a happy ending,for it's too unreal to believe.It can't be helped.😚

When comparing the fairy tale with other expressions of mine,it's comparatively easier to describe.I want to eat something tasty,I'm going to go for a dinner from now on.I'm tired a little.😃

No.216 13/12/02 07:19
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【What I've thought】                  As for No214,the old man said he had never made his bedding air for thirty years.It means that instead of him,his wife did it.If the bedding hasn't been aired for such a long time,it will be very insanitary.😚

By the way,a politician said on the TV like the next.“If going on shouting objection in a loud voice,we can't say it's a democracy.”and so on,but I'm sure steamrollering ごり押し a bill through the Diet with the majority isn't also the democracy.😒

I'm afraid something terrible is happening before we recognize.The time when we can't say what we think as we like come in the near future,I'm wondering……😨

It's we Japanese nation who selected the majority,I'm also one of them.I've had little knowledge on the politics,but if I think I can get off just by saying not knowing it,I will be greatly mistaken some day.😱

However what can I do?I'm wondering.What only one can do is limited.😏

No.217 13/12/02 08:21
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 203 【America】 《The terrorism has caused the American to feel repel》 Th… 【America】

《The terrorism was repulsion against the U.S.A.》

I made a mistake again.Its subtitle is the upper one.I'm sorry for it!💦

America has assisted Nicaragua,anti-governmental guerillas in Afghanistan in 1985,and intervened other disputes with the strategy for a long time.🇺

However,making only two passenger planes crash against an American building made not only the U.S.A.,but all over the world fall into great confusion.😫

Therefore,the American concerned its military would be astonished at the disaster,for the disaster made them think a war changed into the dirty one.😣

Contrary to it,the terrorism showed us that it's a collision with two cultures beyond a international framework between the two countries.☝

Other terrorisms in relation to the Arabic world against Pax Americana had frequently happened in the Middle East before the disaster.🆚

The Pax is a goddess in Roman myth.She controls peace.I'm going to express the meaning of the Pax Americana in the next time.🇺

• << 219 【America】 《The terrorism was a repulsion against the U.S.A.》 Pax Americana means peaceful situation worldwide maintained with super major,the U.S.A.However,the terrorism of eleventh August in 2001 has shown us depth of hatred of influence with anti-the U.S.A.🇺 The big power which has intervened in varied disputes each place in the world,but its steps will be forced to change.🇺            《Names of the states are a vestige of colony》 By the way,why is the U.S.A.a federal state?We call the country The United States of America formally,but a meaning of the state is troublesome a little.💦 The state has a nature of independence which is parallel to what is called a han in Edo period rather than a modern prefecture.🇺 The U.S.A.is a nation in which several self-governing dominions were independent from colony and became into one.It doesn't always mean that the states change into a nation.It means that each state joins forces each other and manages the nation.🇺

No.218 13/12/03 06:17
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 204 【The atomic reactor's kinds】 《Classification with neutron'… 【The atomic reactor's kinds】

《Classification with moderators》

『Atomic reactor in which black lead is used』An atomic reactor in which black lead is used as a moderator.While its structure is so simple that its design and construction is so easy to build,its generation of electricity is insufficient.☝

When creating plutonium 239 in the atomic reactor in which the black lead is adopted,the reactor is so efficient that it's used as military one in which plutonium is created for nuclear weapons.Then we make use of gas of carbon dioxide as coolant.😚

【The atomic reactor in which uranium is used】

As to the atomic reactors in which uranium is used as fuel,we can classify them with coolants.🐨

《Classification with coolant's kinds》
'

'①『The atomic reactor in which light-water is adopted as coolant 』The atomic reactor in which light-water is used as coolant.The atomic reactor in which light-water serves both as moderator and coolant,and other one in which the black lead is adopted as the moderator.🐩

• << 220 【The atomic reactor in which uranium is used】 《Classification with coolants》 ②『The atomic reactor in which heavy water is used as coolant》Heavy water is adopted as coolant,and serves for the moderator.😃 ③『The atomic reactor in which gas is used as coolant』Gas like carbon dioxide,and helium is used as coolant there.The gas has such the less density that its ability of carrying heat is low,so it doesn't suitable for a commercial atomic reactor.😚 However,it has been under consideration as coolant for a fast-breeder reactor.☝ ④『The atomic reactor in which melting metal is adopted』Melting metal is high temperature even in ordinary pressure,so we don't have to use plumbing of pressure resistent.🐘 As a result,we can make the atomic reactor compact.Therefore,we make use of the one for a nuclear submarine.The metal is sodium ナトリウム,and alloy 合金 of lead-bismuth.The sodium reacts with water explosively,so when dealing with them,we must be careful of it.🔥

No.219 13/12/03 07:16
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 217 【America】 《The terrorism was repulsion against the U.S.A.》 I made … 【America】

《The terrorism was a repulsion against the U.S.A.》

Pax Americana means peaceful situation worldwide maintained with super major,the U.S.A.However,the terrorism of eleventh August in 2001 has shown us depth of hatred of influence with anti-the U.S.A.🇺

The big power which has intervened in varied disputes each place in the world,but its steps will be forced to change.🇺

《Names of the states are a vestige of colony》

By the way,why is the U.S.A.a federal state?We call the country The United States of America formally,but a meaning of the state is troublesome a little.💦

The state has a nature of independence which is parallel to what is called a han in Edo period rather than a modern prefecture.🇺

The U.S.A.is a nation in which several self-governing dominions were independent from colony and became into one.It doesn't always mean that the states change into a nation.It means that each state joins forces each other and manages the nation.🇺

• << 221 【Names of the states is a vestige of the colony】 A trial in which several self-governing dominions joins forces each other and manage the nation has given rise to Washimton,D.C.of which function as a capital is independent.🇺 The U.S.A.is composed of 50states like Alaska,or Hawaii,and other territories like Guam,but Washimton D.C doesn't belong to any state in the U.S.A. The D.C.is an abbreviation of the district of Columbia.😃 American states' names,or place names are remains in which the country used to be a colony.For instance,there were plenty of states' names originated from England in the coast of the Atlantic Ocean.🇬 We can easily guess that the people close to an English king named some states Virginia,Carolina,or Georgia,though to tell the truth,I've never recognized it until just now.😳 As for other ones of the Spanish language like Colorado,or Nevada are the areas which used to belong to Spain or Mexico.😃

No.220 13/12/04 08:47
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 218 【The atomic reactor's kinds】 《Classification with moderators》 … 【The atomic reactor in which uranium is used】

《Classification with coolants》

②『The atomic reactor in which heavy water is used as coolant》Heavy water is adopted as coolant,and serves for the moderator.😃

③『The atomic reactor in which gas is used as coolant』Gas like carbon dioxide,and helium is used as coolant there.The gas has such the less density that its ability of carrying heat is low,so it doesn't suitable for a commercial atomic reactor.😚

However,it has been under consideration as coolant for a fast-breeder reactor.☝

④『The atomic reactor in which melting metal is adopted』Melting metal is high temperature even in ordinary pressure,so we don't have to use plumbing of pressure resistent.🐘

As a result,we can make the atomic reactor compact.Therefore,we make use of the one for a nuclear submarine.The metal is sodium ナトリウム,and alloy 合金 of lead-bismuth.The sodium reacts with water explosively,so when dealing with them,we must be careful of it.🔥

• << 222 【The atomic reactor in which uranium is adopted】 《Classification with coolant's kinds》 ⑤『The atomic reactor in which melting 塩 is used.』We call chemical compound composed of metal and acidity like uranium fluoride フッ化ウラン 塩.We don't call it salt,but call it en.😃 The en serves both as fuel and coolant.Beryllium oxide 酸化ベリリウム is used as moderator,and liquid sodium is adopted as second coolant in the atomic reactor.☝ The atomic reactor in which that materials are used is so compact that it used to be paid attention for a plane,but it has never been put into practical use so far.✈ 《Classification with condition of the coolant》 ①『The atomic reactor in which boiling water is used』It's the atomic reactor in which coolant inside a reactor core is boiling. Its steamr is sent to the generator.🐎 ②『A pressurized water reactor』The atomic reactor in which we make water inside the reactor core high temperature and boil.🐫

No.221 13/12/04 09:45
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 219 【America】 《The terrorism was a repulsion against the U.S.A.》 Pax … 【Names of the states is a vestige of the colony】

A trial in which several self-governing dominions joins forces each other and manage the nation has given rise to Washimton,D.C.of which function as a capital is independent.🇺

The U.S.A.is composed of 50states like Alaska,or Hawaii,and other territories like Guam,but Washimton D.C doesn't belong to any state in the U.S.A. The D.C.is an abbreviation of the district of Columbia.😃

American states' names,or place names are remains in which the country used to be a colony.For instance,there were plenty of states' names originated from England in the coast of the Atlantic Ocean.🇬

We can easily guess that the people close to an English king named some states Virginia,Carolina,or Georgia,though to tell the truth,I've never recognized it until just now.😳

As for other ones of the Spanish language like Colorado,or Nevada are the areas which used to belong to Spain or Mexico.😃

• << 223 【America】 《Names of the states is a vestige of colony》 Other states in which French language is used like Louisiana,or Vermont are remains of French territory.Speaking of Vermont,it's only a curry and rice which I can imagine.🍛 There are a lot of states coming from native American language like Massachusetts,Ohio,Oklahoma,or Mississippi.Its number is no less than 27.🇬 《The Spanish which has risen》 There are varied races like Caucasians 白人,black people,or the Spanish in the U.S.A.We call the country a racial melting pot.🇬 However,as time passed,its racial composition has also changed gradually.The WASP used to account for most of the American.The WASP is an abbreviation of White Anglo-Saxon Protestant.When the U.S.A.was built,the WASP commanded no less than 61% of all the its population.😃 However,its ratio has increased to no more than 19%,in addition,the WASP has means a minority nowadays.It seems that we sometimes use the word scornfully.😥

No.222 13/12/05 07:46
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 220 【The atomic reactor in which uranium is used】 《Classification with c… 【The atomic reactor in which uranium is adopted】

《Classification with coolant's kinds》

⑤『The atomic reactor in which melting 塩 is used.』We call chemical compound composed of metal and acidity like uranium fluoride フッ化ウラン 塩.We don't call it salt,but call it en.😃

The en serves both as fuel and coolant.Beryllium oxide 酸化ベリリウム is used as moderator,and liquid sodium is adopted as second coolant in the atomic reactor.☝

The atomic reactor in which that materials are used is so compact that it used to be paid attention for a plane,but it has never been put into practical use so far.✈

《Classification with condition of the coolant》

①『The atomic reactor in which boiling water is used』It's the atomic reactor in which coolant inside a reactor core is boiling. Its steamr is sent to the generator.🐎

②『A pressurized water reactor』The atomic reactor in which we make water inside the reactor core high temperature and boil.🐫

• << 224 【The atomic reactor in which uranium is used】 《Classification with coolant's condition》 ②『A pressurized water reactor』The water maintained with high temperature of 300degree is sent to 熱交換器,and the water of high temperature makes second coolant boil and steam is generated.😃 In this way,there are sorts of atomic reactors,a type of boiling water of light water reactor and other one of the pressurized are intermingled in Japan at present.😃 【The atomic reactor in which plutonium is used】 Plutonium which is compared with uraniumu is important as fuel for an reactor of atomic fission.While the plutonium's atomic number is 94, uranium's 92,so the former is a larger atom than the latter a little.The former is uranium element which doesn't exist in the natural world.😃 《The plutonium's nature》When an atomic reactor of which fuel is uranium is operating,the plutonium is created in the fuel as fission product.The plutonium is perilous in varied meaning.It means like the next.☝

No.223 13/12/05 08:33
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 221 【Names of the states is a vestige of the colony】 A trial in which se… 【America】

《Names of the states is a vestige of colony》

Other states in which French language is used like Louisiana,or Vermont are remains of French territory.Speaking of Vermont,it's only a curry and rice which I can imagine.🍛

There are a lot of states coming from native American language like Massachusetts,Ohio,Oklahoma,or Mississippi.Its number is no less than 27.🇬

《The Spanish which has risen》

There are varied races like Caucasians 白人,black people,or the Spanish in the U.S.A.We call the country a racial melting pot.🇬

However,as time passed,its racial composition has also changed gradually.The WASP used to account for most of the American.The WASP is an abbreviation of White Anglo-Saxon Protestant.When the U.S.A.was built,the WASP commanded no less than 61% of all the its population.😃

However,its ratio has increased to no more than 19%,in addition,the WASP has means a minority nowadays.It seems that we sometimes use the word scornfully.😥

• << 225 【America】 《The Spanish which has risen》 Instead of the WASP,it's the Spanish which is a great menace for the American mainstream.The Spanish accounts for 12.5% of the American population.😃 Black people command 12.3% in the population,so the Spanish is more than the black people a little in relation to its population.🇬 The Spanish is the American of Latin American ancestry.The Latin America means both central and south America.Its mother tongue is the Spanish,and we also call them what is called Latino which essentially includes Caucasians,the black people,the yellow-skinned race,or their mixed races.🇬 Its purchasing power supported with strong will for consumption of the Spanish is so powerful that it is equivalent to Mexican GDP.In addition,they've maintained their own culture,so they don't speak English.They draw a clear line between the American tradition,and culture and their own.🇬 While English is mainly spoken in the U.S.A.,the Spanish is also a common language in essential there.🇬

No.224 13/12/06 05:38
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 222 【The atomic reactor in which uranium is adopted】 《Classification wit… 【The atomic reactor in which uranium is used】

《Classification with coolant's condition》

②『A pressurized water reactor』The water maintained with high temperature of 300degree is sent to 熱交換器,and the water of high temperature makes second coolant boil and steam is generated.😃

In this way,there are sorts of atomic reactors,a type of boiling water of light water reactor and other one of the pressurized are intermingled in Japan at present.😃

【The atomic reactor in which plutonium is used】

Plutonium which is compared with uraniumu is important as fuel for an reactor of atomic fission.While the plutonium's atomic number is 94, uranium's 92,so the former is a larger atom than the latter a little.The former is uranium element which doesn't exist in the natural world.😃

《The plutonium's nature》When an atomic reactor of which fuel is uranium is operating,the plutonium is created in the fuel as fission product.The plutonium is perilous in varied meaning.It means like the next.☝

• << 226 【The atomic reactor in which plutonium is used】 《Plutonium's nature》 The plutonium is perilous as radioactive material,chemical substance,or raw material of a nuclear warhead.💀 In general,we call a metal which has big density a heavy metal.The heavy metal is poisonous one such as mercury,lead,or cadmium.💀 It's said that the plutonium is especially toxic.To make matters worse,its toxicity isn't only transient 一過性 but cancer-causing.It's unmanageable.😨 《The Mox fuel plan》 If a terrorist gets the plutonium,the villain is very likely to make use of the plutonium for raw material of an atomic bomb.⚠ Therefore,all of the countries' amount of plutonium is being kept a close eye on under international institution.Considering security,or a country's confidence,holding a plenty of the plutonium isn't a wise plan.😃 Japan has a plan of promoting a fast-breeder reactor in the future,so it's said we treat the spent nuclear fuel again,and store a large amount of plutonium,but…🐍

No.225 13/12/06 06:24
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 223 【America】 《Names of the states is a vestige of colony》 Other state… 【America】

《The Spanish which has risen》

Instead of the WASP,it's the Spanish which is a great menace for the American mainstream.The Spanish accounts for 12.5% of the American population.😃

Black people command 12.3% in the population,so the Spanish is more than the black people a little in relation to its population.🇬

The Spanish is the American of Latin American ancestry.The Latin America means both central and south America.Its mother tongue is the Spanish,and we also call them what is called Latino which essentially includes Caucasians,the black people,the yellow-skinned race,or their mixed races.🇬

Its purchasing power supported with strong will for consumption of the Spanish is so powerful that it is equivalent to Mexican GDP.In addition,they've maintained their own culture,so they don't speak English.They draw a clear line between the American tradition,and culture and their own.🇬

While English is mainly spoken in the U.S.A.,the Spanish is also a common language in essential there.🇬

• << 227 【America】 【The Spanish which has risen】 In fact,it's said there was no less than about 10 percent American people who can't speak English as of 1990.😃 While American economy had been active so long in its history,after the terrorism on the eleventh September,its business started too fall down.⤵ The U.S.A.which has the most powerful economic power,military strength takes pride in its resources,or talented people,besides trying to develop even the space.🇺 The country has been proud of its affluence,but it also has enormous foreign liabilities 負債 of $0.15billion.To my surprise,it's our country,Japan which holds the most of its debt.💸 As long as the dollar holds a position as a key currency,American business may continue to improve,but once anxiety about the dollar spreads among the people all over the world,the currency may decline.😥 There is no guarantee that only the super major maintains its position in the future.How long does the major continue to thrive from now on?💦

No.226 13/12/09 22:33
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 224 【The atomic reactor in which uranium is used】 《Classification with c… 【The atomic reactor in which plutonium is used】

《Plutonium's nature》

The plutonium is perilous as radioactive material,chemical substance,or raw material of a nuclear warhead.💀

In general,we call a metal which has big density a heavy metal.The heavy metal is poisonous one such as mercury,lead,or cadmium.💀

It's said that the plutonium is especially toxic.To make matters worse,its toxicity isn't only transient 一過性 but cancer-causing.It's unmanageable.😨

《The Mox fuel plan》

If a terrorist gets the plutonium,the villain is very likely to make use of the plutonium for raw material of an atomic bomb.⚠

Therefore,all of the countries' amount of plutonium is being kept a close eye on under international institution.Considering security,or a country's confidence,holding a plenty of the plutonium isn't a wise plan.😃

Japan has a plan of promoting a fast-breeder reactor in the future,so it's said we treat the spent nuclear fuel again,and store a large amount of plutonium,but…🐍

• << 228 【The atomic reactor in which plutonium is used】 《The MOX project》 However,the plan of the fast-breeder reactor has never been progressed smoothly,as a result,we need to decrease amount of the storing plutonium.😃 The circumstance has made the MOX fuel plan create.We mix plutonium239 of oxide with uranium235 of other oxide,and make an aggregate 集合体 of powdery or grain of the uranium element hard.We heat it with a temperature below the melting point.Particles of the uranium element stick to each other and it becomes hard.We call the process 焼結,and the hard one the fuel of MOX.😃 We try to make use of the MOX fuel in an ordinary atomic reactor.It's the plan of the fast-breeder reactor.🐢 It is said that reaction of MOX fuel in the atomic reactor has no problem,and we can deal with it like an ordinary uranium fuel,but some people point out that radioactivity in its fuel or spent nuclear fuel is stronger or more dangerous than other fuel of only uranium.☝

No.227 13/12/12 02:09
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 225 【America】 《The Spanish which has risen》 Instead of the WASP,it… 【America】

【The Spanish which has risen】

In fact,it's said there was no less than about 10 percent American people who can't speak English as of 1990.😃

While American economy had been active so long in its history,after the terrorism on the eleventh September,its business started too fall down.⤵

The U.S.A.which has the most powerful economic power,military strength takes pride in its resources,or talented people,besides trying to develop even the space.🇺

The country has been proud of its affluence,but it also has enormous foreign liabilities 負債 of $0.15billion.To my surprise,it's our country,Japan which holds the most of its debt.💸

As long as the dollar holds a position as a key currency,American business may continue to improve,but once anxiety about the dollar spreads among the people all over the world,the currency may decline.😥

There is no guarantee that only the super major maintains its position in the future.How long does the major continue to thrive from now on?💦

No.228 13/12/12 18:30
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 226 【The atomic reactor in which plutonium is used】 《Plutonium's na… 【The atomic reactor in which plutonium is used】

《The MOX project》

However,the plan of the fast-breeder reactor has never been progressed smoothly,as a result,we need to decrease amount of the storing plutonium.😃

The circumstance has made the MOX fuel plan create.We mix plutonium239 of oxide with uranium235 of other oxide,and make an aggregate 集合体 of powdery or grain of the uranium element hard.We heat it with a temperature below the melting point.Particles of the uranium element stick to each other and it becomes hard.We call the process 焼結,and the hard one the fuel of MOX.😃

We try to make use of the MOX fuel in an ordinary atomic reactor.It's the plan of the fast-breeder reactor.🐢

It is said that reaction of MOX fuel in the atomic reactor has no problem,and we can deal with it like an ordinary uranium fuel,but some people point out that radioactivity in its fuel or spent nuclear fuel is stronger or more dangerous than other fuel of only uranium.☝

• << 230 【A fast-breeder reactor in which fuel is burned】 It's the fast-breeder reactor where plutonium plays the most active part.The fast-breeder reactor is 高速増殖炉 in Japanese,but it doesn't mean its fuel increases by high speed.It means that fast neutron makes its fuel increase.😃 《The definition of the fast-breeder reactor》 Its fuel increases in the fast-breeder reactor.It doesn't always mean that putting the fuel into a box and it becomes double.Far from it!It's more shocking,though I'm not sure whether or not it's good.💦 For example,if nuclear fuel of amount of 1ton reacts,it means nuclear fission,in a nuclear reactor,tremendous amount of energy is released and electricity is generated.🐳 After that,when examining its cinders 燃えかす,we find nuclear fuel more than 1ton which must have burned out among the cinders.Is it impossible?Yes,it is.It's the fast-breeder reactor.🐬 If plutonium of no more than 0.9ton is produced from the fuel of 1ton,it's not the fast-breeder reactor at all.It needs more than 1ton.🐧

No.229 13/12/12 22:18
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Canada】

《A dilemma of Canadian residents of the French ancestory who can't be independent》

『The country which is blessed with magnificent nature and abundant natural resources』

Canada commands north half of the northern American continent,and is 27times as large as Japan.It's the biggest country in the world next to Russia.😃

Plentiful natural resources buried under the ground has supported its economy,and it's especially proud of the most amount of product of uranium and potassium カリウム in the world.🎉

Canadian head 元首 is the English queen,and the country is one of the members of the Commonwealth of Nations イギリス連邦.The English queen appoints its governor.🇺

Canadian tremendous territory is made up with 3 states and 10 semi-states,and each state has a parliament,government,or premier,besides a vice governor which is equivalent to a governor in the central institution.🐌

• << 231 【Canada】 《The country which is blessed with magnificent nature and abundant natural resources》 Canada is a nation of immigrants,and varied races like the U.S.A.,Canadian residents of English ancestry accounts for 38%, others of French ancestry commands 24.4% in its population.🐙 No more than 2% of Inuit who are aboriginal people are in favor of its population,but their autonomy has been accepted since 1999,after that,a new area of ヌナブット which is equivalent to a state was born.🐡 There are 38 ntational park,more than a thousand parks of which states manage. Canada is proud of the parks.It seems that there are a lot of splendid lakes and glaciers there.🐠 Grains of rock carried down with a glacier have collected at the bottom of a lake in the glacial epoch.They change into beautiful color with a reflection of sunlight.The lake is moraine 堆積 lake in Canada.✨ It seems to be other fantastic glacial and what is called 氷河湖.I want to express how wonderful they are,but it's just that I only know their names.😂

No.230 13/12/15 17:13
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 228 【The atomic reactor in which plutonium is used】 《The MOX project》 H… 【A fast-breeder reactor in which fuel is burned】

It's the fast-breeder reactor where plutonium plays the most active part.The fast-breeder reactor is 高速増殖炉 in Japanese,but it doesn't mean its fuel increases by high speed.It means that fast neutron makes its fuel increase.😃

《The definition of the fast-breeder reactor》

Its fuel increases in the fast-breeder reactor.It doesn't always mean that putting the fuel into a box and it becomes double.Far from it!It's more shocking,though I'm not sure whether or not it's good.💦

For example,if nuclear fuel of amount of 1ton reacts,it means nuclear fission,in a nuclear reactor,tremendous amount of energy is released and electricity is generated.🐳

After that,when examining its cinders 燃えかす,we find nuclear fuel more than 1ton which must have burned out among the cinders.Is it impossible?Yes,it is.It's the fast-breeder reactor.🐬

If plutonium of no more than 0.9ton is produced from the fuel of 1ton,it's not the fast-breeder reactor at all.It needs more than 1ton.🐧

• << 232 【A fast-breeder reactor in which fuel is burned】 《The principle of the fast-breeder reactor》 Understanding how the plutonium is created is an easy method in order to grasp the mechanism of the fast-breeder reactor.☝ Natural uranium includes no more than uranium235 of 0.7%.Its content 含有量 is heightened to several percents.Fuel in an ordinary atomic reactor is the concentrated uranium.😃 In other words,the other fuel of more than 90% which isn't used as fuel.It's uranium 238.Plutonium 239 which is used in the fast-breeder reactor is produced from the uranium 238.🐚 In short,a fast neutron which is generated by atomic fission of uranium 235 collides with uranium 238.Then,the uranium 238 absorbs the neutron,and it changes into uranium 239 of which amount of mass increases by 1.🐶 The uranium 239 is so unstable that it continues to change one after another,and finally it turns into plutonium 239.🐱 In this way,the spent nuclear fuel in the atomic reactor contains the plutonium 239.💡

No.231 13/12/15 19:48
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 229 【Canada】 《A dilemma of Canadian residents of the French ancestory wh… 【Canada】

《The country which is blessed with magnificent nature and abundant natural resources》

Canada is a nation of immigrants,and varied races like the U.S.A.,Canadian residents of English ancestry accounts for 38%, others of French ancestry commands 24.4% in its population.🐙

No more than 2% of Inuit who are aboriginal people are in favor of its population,but their autonomy has been accepted since 1999,after that,a new area of ヌナブット which is equivalent to a state was born.🐡

There are 38 ntational park,more than a thousand parks of which states manage. Canada is proud of the parks.It seems that there are a lot of splendid lakes and glaciers there.🐠

Grains of rock carried down with a glacier have collected at the bottom of a lake in the glacial epoch.They change into beautiful color with a reflection of sunlight.The lake is moraine 堆積 lake in Canada.✨

It seems to be other fantastic glacial and what is called 氷河湖.I want to express how wonderful they are,but it's just that I only know their names.😂

• << 233 【Canada】 《Struggle for colony between England and France》 It's the first half of the 16th century when European people advanced into Canada where its aboriginal people had their original culture.🇺 Both England and France started to construct permanent homes of colony in the 17th century,and their rivalry intensified.Quebec city fell in 1759.🇫 Peace treaty was concluded between England and France in Paris in 1763.France ceded all the colonies east of the Mississippi River,except for Saint Pierre and Miquelon islands,to England.Thus,English control was established there.🇬 60 thousand of the Canadian of French ancestry under English rule resisted against England so as to maintain their tradition,language,and culture then,but English government half reigned over them forcibly.🇬 A series of the policies has been the beginning of the movement of Quebec independence which makes Canada be worried in recent years.🇬

No.232 13/12/15 22:09
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 230 【A fast-breeder reactor in which fuel is burned】 It's the fast-… 【A fast-breeder reactor in which fuel is burned】

《The principle of the fast-breeder reactor》

Understanding how the plutonium is created is an easy method in order to grasp the mechanism of the fast-breeder reactor.☝

Natural uranium includes no more than uranium235 of 0.7%.Its content 含有量 is heightened to several percents.Fuel in an ordinary atomic reactor is the concentrated uranium.😃

In other words,the other fuel of more than 90% which isn't used as fuel.It's uranium 238.Plutonium 239 which is used in the fast-breeder reactor is produced from the uranium 238.🐚

In short,a fast neutron which is generated by atomic fission of uranium 235 collides with uranium 238.Then,the uranium 238 absorbs the neutron,and it changes into uranium 239 of which amount of mass increases by 1.🐶

The uranium 239 is so unstable that it continues to change one after another,and finally it turns into plutonium 239.🐱

In this way,the spent nuclear fuel in the atomic reactor contains the plutonium 239.💡

• << 234 【The fast-breeder reactor is 高速増殖炉 in Japanese.What does the 高速 mean?】 The fast-breeder reactor is the one as if it were a magic one!More than spent fuel returns.Everyone must have adopted it!😍 Strange to say,Japan has put a great deal of effort into the fast-breeder reactor so far,but it doesn't realize.Why?I'm going to express it before long.First of all,I'll describe the process of increasing the fuel.🐻 《Practice of increasing fuel》 Uranium238 of non nuclear fuel reacts with a fast neutron,and changes into plutonium239 of nuclear fuel.In short,the reaction of the fast neutron makes the fuel increase.It's the 増殖 in the fast-breeder reactor.💡 The plutonium does atomic fission like the uranium,then the fast neutron is released.With the phenomenon and the atomic fission,the increasing fuel is simple and easy to understand.😃 In short,the uranium238 surrounds around the plutonium239,and the plutonium239 does the atomic fission,and…

No.233 13/12/15 23:13
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 231 【Canada】 《The country which is blessed with magnificent nature and a… 【Canada】

《Struggle for colony between England and France》

It's the first half of the 16th century when European people advanced into Canada where its aboriginal people had their original culture.🇺

Both England and France started to construct permanent homes of colony in the 17th century,and their rivalry intensified.Quebec city fell in 1759.🇫

Peace treaty was concluded between England and France in Paris in 1763.France ceded all the colonies east of the Mississippi River,except for Saint Pierre and Miquelon islands,to England.Thus,English control was established there.🇬

60 thousand of the Canadian of French ancestry under English rule resisted against England so as to maintain their tradition,language,and culture then,but English government half reigned over them forcibly.🇬

A series of the policies has been the beginning of the movement of Quebec independence which makes Canada be worried in recent years.🇬

• << 235 【Canada】 《Canadian Quebec political party which has aimed at being separated and independent from Canada》 Canadian autonomy has been admitted by England in 1926,and Canada joined in the Commonwealth of Nations イギリス連邦 as a sovereign nation in 1932.The country is blessed with abundant natural resources,and its powerful partner is the U.S.A.🇺 While Canada is a stable country,once the matter has become quite complicated,it seems to be hard to repair their relationship.😥 The discord in relation to Canada between England and France has been succeeded to Quebec of which intention of separation and independence becomes clear.🆚 Canadian residents of French ancestry account for no less than 80% in Quebec at present,so the province is unique in Canada which has been greatly influenced by English culture.😃 It was in 1980 when its local referendum 住民投票 was held,asking them whether or not they ought to choose their separation and independence from Canada,and they selected…😲

No.234 13/12/17 10:03
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 232 【A fast-breeder reactor in which fuel is burned】 《The principle of t… 【The fast-breeder reactor is 高速増殖炉 in Japanese.What does the 高速 mean?】

The fast-breeder reactor is the one as if it were a magic one!More than spent fuel returns.Everyone must have adopted it!😍

Strange to say,Japan has put a great deal of effort into the fast-breeder reactor so far,but it doesn't realize.Why?I'm going to express it before long.First of all,I'll describe the process of increasing the fuel.🐻

《Practice of increasing fuel》

Uranium238 of non nuclear fuel reacts with a fast neutron,and changes into plutonium239 of nuclear fuel.In short,the reaction of the fast neutron makes the fuel increase.It's the 増殖 in the fast-breeder reactor.💡

The plutonium does atomic fission like the uranium,then the fast neutron is released.With the phenomenon and the atomic fission,the increasing fuel is simple and easy to understand.😃

In short,the uranium238 surrounds around the plutonium239,and the plutonium239 does the atomic fission,and…

• << 236 【The fast-breeder reactor is 高速増殖炉 in Japanese.What does the 高速 mean?】 《Practice of increasing fuel》 Then plutonium239 releases the fast neutron with fission products 核分裂生成物.Then the uranium238 around the plutonium239 absorbs them,and changes into the plutonium239.The plutonium239 is surely produced more amount of energy than its reaction itself,and the fuel increases.😃 《Increasing fuel》 The fast-breeder reactor is an atomic reactor like a dream.We used to be able to adopt little natural uranium as nuclear fuel.It's just no more than 0.7% of the natural uranium.🐼 However,the fast-breeder reactor changes the uranium238 into the plutonium 239,so we can make most of the uranium238 as fuel.🎊 Considering uranium deposit we can dig up,we thought it held out no more than for 90 years,but it becomes no less than 13 decades.We won't have to be worried about the energy problem because of the fast-breeder reactor,I'm wondering.😒

No.235 13/12/17 10:59
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 233 【Canada】 《Struggle for colony between England and France》 It'… 【Canada】

《Canadian Quebec political party which has aimed at being separated and independent from Canada》

Canadian autonomy has been admitted by England in 1926,and Canada joined in the Commonwealth of Nations イギリス連邦 as a sovereign nation in 1932.The country is blessed with abundant natural resources,and its powerful partner is the U.S.A.🇺

While Canada is a stable country,once the matter has become quite complicated,it seems to be hard to repair their relationship.😥

The discord in relation to Canada between England and France has been succeeded to Quebec of which intention of separation and independence becomes clear.🆚

Canadian residents of French ancestry account for no less than 80% in Quebec at present,so the province is unique in Canada which has been greatly influenced by English culture.😃

It was in 1980 when its local referendum 住民投票 was held,asking them whether or not they ought to choose their separation and independence from Canada,and they selected…😲

• << 237 【Canada】 《Quebec political party which has aimed at being separated and independent from Canada》 The local referendum was rejectted,though it's just that a narrow margin.Canadian residents in Quebec province hadn't wanted to change their lives suddenly.🐯 However,when a Quebec political party which aimed at seizing power and being separated from the British Commomwealth of Nations イギリス連邦 came into power in 1994,the local referendum was taken into effect again in the next year.😤 The political party asked Canadian residents in Quebec province again whether or not they wanted to seize power,but the referendum was also turned down.The people who were for the referendum were 49.4%,the other who were against it were 50.6%.😱 Its result was a narrow margin again,but the gap was narrowed than before,as the result,the people who aimed at being independent were encouraged.Originality of taking advantage of natural resources,community development,and trading policy for the Quebec province learned to be accepted.🎉

No.236 13/12/18 08:24
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 234 【The fast-breeder reactor is 高速増殖炉 in Japanese.What does the 高速 mean?】… 【The fast-breeder reactor is 高速増殖炉 in Japanese.What does the 高速 mean?】

《Practice of increasing fuel》

Then plutonium239 releases the fast neutron with fission products 核分裂生成物.Then the uranium238 around the plutonium239 absorbs them,and changes into the plutonium239.The plutonium239 is surely produced more amount of energy than its reaction itself,and the fuel increases.😃

《Increasing fuel》

The fast-breeder reactor is an atomic reactor like a dream.We used to be able to adopt little natural uranium as nuclear fuel.It's just no more than 0.7% of the natural uranium.🐼

However,the fast-breeder reactor changes the uranium238 into the plutonium 239,so we can make most of the uranium238 as fuel.🎊

Considering uranium deposit we can dig up,we thought it held out no more than for 90 years,but it becomes no less than 13 decades.We won't have to be worried about the energy problem because of the fast-breeder reactor,I'm wondering.😒

• << 238 【The fast-breeder reactor is 高速増殖炉 in Japanese. What does the 高速 mean?】 《The nuclear fuel cycle》 As treating the spent nuclear fuel again,and collecting uranium and plutonium which has never reacted,and we adopt it as a new energy.We call it the nuclear fuel cycle.😃 There is the MOX fuel plan in which the fast-breeder reactor is combined with light water reactor in the nuclear fuel cycle.When the plan operating smoothly,Japanese energy problem will change for the better.😃 【Problems of the fast-breeder reactor】 The fast-breeder reactor is so simple and easy to be realized that it must have been a fantastic equipment,but it has never been put into practical use in the world.Is there anything wrong with it?😥 《The fast neutron》 Basis of the fast-breeder reactor is the next thing.When operating,fast neutron is generated.Then the non fuel of uranium238 absorbs it,and changes into plutonium239 of the fuel. We regard neither the uranium238 nor plutonium239 as important,the most important one is…😲

No.237 13/12/18 09:23
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 235 【Canada】 《Canadian Quebec political party which has aimed at being s… 【Canada】

《Quebec political party which has aimed at being separated and independent from Canada》

The local referendum was rejectted,though it's just that a narrow margin.Canadian residents in Quebec province hadn't wanted to change their lives suddenly.🐯

However,when a Quebec political party which aimed at seizing power and being separated from the British Commomwealth of Nations イギリス連邦 came into power in 1994,the local referendum was taken into effect again in the next year.😤

The political party asked Canadian residents in Quebec province again whether or not they wanted to seize power,but the referendum was also turned down.The people who were for the referendum were 49.4%,the other who were against it were 50.6%.😱

Its result was a narrow margin again,but the gap was narrowed than before,as the result,the people who aimed at being independent were encouraged.Originality of taking advantage of natural resources,community development,and trading policy for the Quebec province learned to be accepted.🎉

• << 239 【Canada】 《Quebec political party which has aimed at being separated and independent from Canada》 Contrary to it,other Canadian residents of English ancestry objected it.They insisted.🇬 “If Canada is separated into two thanks to Quebec's independence,it's all right,for Quebec will be also separated into France ancestry and non France ancestry.Then non France ancestry remains as the Canadian.”🇬 It means the next.Plenty of the non France ancestry live in Montreal.They make Montreal separate from Quebec,and when Quebec is independent,they make Montreal remain in the Commomwealth of Nations.☝ Montreal is one of typical city which is equally matched to Vancouver in the its western area,Toronto around American great five lakes.😃 Therefore,Montreal is the center of Quebec's policy and economy,so the people who has aimed at being independent don't think they want to part with Montreal to the Commomwealth.They are so confused with the argument so much thatthey are forced to observe developments calmly.

No.238 13/12/18 13:12
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 236 【The fast-breeder reactor is 高速増殖炉 in Japanese.What does the 高速 mean?】… 【The fast-breeder reactor is 高速増殖炉 in Japanese. What does the 高速 mean?】

《The nuclear fuel cycle》

As treating the spent nuclear fuel again,and collecting uranium and plutonium which has never reacted,and we adopt it as a new energy.We call it the nuclear fuel cycle.😃

There is the MOX fuel plan in which the fast-breeder reactor is combined with light water reactor in the nuclear fuel cycle.When the plan operating smoothly,Japanese energy problem will change for the better.😃

【Problems of the fast-breeder reactor】

The fast-breeder reactor is so simple and easy to be realized that it must have been a fantastic equipment,but it has never been put into practical use in the world.Is there anything wrong with it?😥

《The fast neutron》

Basis of the fast-breeder reactor is the next thing.When operating,fast neutron is generated.Then the non fuel of uranium238 absorbs it,and changes into plutonium239 of the fuel.

We regard neither the uranium238 nor plutonium239 as important,the most important one is…😲

• << 240 【Problems of the fast-breeder reactor】 《The fast neutron》 The fast neutron's work is more important than those of the uranium238 or plutonium239 among a series of change,for without the fast reactor,the uranium238 doesn't change into the plutonium239,neither we can produce the fuel nor increase it.It's indeed the fast-breeder's problem.☝ 《The coolant》 We need the coolant in order to send the heat generated from an atomic reactor for a generator and work it.We've mainly adopted water,light water,or heavy water as the coolant.😃 By the way,the light water is an excellent material so as to reduce the fast neutron's speed,the heavy water is next to the light water.What does it mean?🐯 In other words,when using the light or heavy water as the coolant in the atomic reactor,the fast neutron will change into what is called useless 熱中性子.Therefore we can't use the water as the coolant in the fast-breeder reactor.🙅

No.239 13/12/18 13:52
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 237 【Canada】 《Quebec political party which has aimed at being separated … 【Canada】

《Quebec political party which has aimed at being separated and independent from Canada》

Contrary to it,other Canadian residents of English ancestry objected it.They insisted.🇬

“If Canada is separated into two thanks to Quebec's independence,it's all right,for Quebec will be also separated into France ancestry and non France ancestry.Then non France ancestry remains as the Canadian.”🇬

It means the next.Plenty of the non France ancestry live in Montreal.They make Montreal separate from Quebec,and when Quebec is independent,they make Montreal remain in the Commomwealth of Nations.☝

Montreal is one of typical city which is equally matched to Vancouver in the its western area,Toronto around American great five lakes.😃

Therefore,Montreal is the center of Quebec's policy and economy,so the people who has aimed at being independent don't think they want to part with Montreal to the Commomwealth.They are so confused with the argument so much thatthey are forced to observe developments calmly.

• << 241 【Canada】 《Canada which has developed original diplomacy》 Canadian frontier is closed to that of the U.S.A,therefore it has greatly been influenced with the big country,however,they never have been allowed to handle a gun at their will like the American.🔫 80% of Canadian export and 70% of its import depend on the U.S.A,moreover American capital exceeds 60% in foreign investment to Canada.😃 Thus,Canadian economy continues to grow steadily with the support of the American economy,but it has developed its original diplomacy aiming at expanding relations with each country in Asia,the pacific Ocean,Europe,and Latin America in order to decrease the dependence on the U.S.A.🇺 Canada has also established its original position,for instance what is called a prevention of diplomacy which prevents it from fighting with other countries,reducing armaments for ordinary weapons,and the human rights problem.There are difference between the U.S.A.and Canada in relation diplomacy for Cuba.🇺

No.240 13/12/19 08:02
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 238 【The fast-breeder reactor is 高速増殖炉 in Japanese. What does the 高速 mean?… 【Problems of the fast-breeder reactor】

《The fast neutron》

The fast neutron's work is more important than those of the uranium238 or plutonium239 among a series of change,for without the fast reactor,the uranium238 doesn't change into the plutonium239,neither we can produce the fuel nor increase it.It's indeed the fast-breeder's problem.☝

《The coolant》

We need the coolant in order to send the heat generated from an atomic reactor for a generator and work it.We've mainly adopted water,light water,or heavy water as the coolant.😃

By the way,the light water is an excellent material so as to reduce the fast neutron's speed,the heavy water is next to the light water.What does it mean?🐯

In other words,when using the light or heavy water as the coolant in the atomic reactor,the fast neutron will change into what is called useless 熱中性子.Therefore we can't use the water as the coolant in the fast-breeder reactor.🙅

• << 242 【Problems of the fast-breeder reactor】 《The problem of the coolant》 Instead of the water,what is suitable for the coolant?We can't use an oil,for it's hydrocarbon,and has plenty of hydrogen.Then mercury?😃 The mercury's specific gravity 比重 is no less than 13.7.It's so heavy that pipe laying has to be solid so as to make the mercury move fast.It's not practical in the least.😥 As a result,metalic sodium ナトリウム has been used as the coolant at present.Its specific gravity is no more than 0.97,and its melting point is 97.🐵 However,the sodium's reaction is very violent.When reacting with water,it'll explode.A nuclear power plant disaster broke out in もんじゅ of the fast-breeder reactor in 1995 owing to leaking the sodium.🔥 I'm going to express its detail in the near future.After the disaster in もんじゅ,roughly speaking,almost 20years have passed,but the もんじゅ has never started to operate since the disaster.😥

No.241 13/12/19 09:47
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 239 【Canada】 《Quebec political party which has aimed at being separated … 【Canada】

《Canada which has developed original diplomacy》

Canadian frontier is closed to that of the U.S.A,therefore it has greatly been influenced with the big country,however,they never have been allowed to handle a gun at their will like the American.🔫

80% of Canadian export and 70% of its import depend on the U.S.A,moreover American capital exceeds 60% in foreign investment to Canada.😃

Thus,Canadian economy continues to grow steadily with the support of the American economy,but it has developed its original diplomacy aiming at expanding relations with each country in Asia,the pacific Ocean,Europe,and Latin America in order to decrease the dependence on the U.S.A.🇺

Canada has also established its original position,for instance what is called a prevention of diplomacy which prevents it from fighting with other countries,reducing armaments for ordinary weapons,and the human rights problem.There are difference between the U.S.A.and Canada in relation diplomacy for Cuba.🇺

• << 243 【Canada】 《Canada which has developed original diplomacy'》 Canada has been positive for peace-keeping operations,and a ceremony of signature of treaty forbidden a mine 地雷 against the humankind was held in Ottawa in 1997.Canada took the led the ceremony.💮 While Canada is blessed with abundant natural resources,it has tried to change its industrial structure into the one of which center are information technology and high-technology 先端技術.🐰 Considering the situation,relationship between Japan and Canada will be more important than as it is.Both Canadian export and import for the U.S.A. are by far more than any other country.Japan is second to Canada.🐸 There are no less than 70 in regard to a sister city of local autonomy,from the relation between Alberta province and Hokkaido prefecture.🐭 Canada is Japanese one of valuable partners,for we are forced to rely on import,concerning resources.Japanese balance sheet of trade against Canada goes into red.It shows us clearly we rely on Canadian resources.🐮

No.242 13/12/19 13:18
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 240 【Problems of the fast-breeder reactor】 《The fast neutron》 The fast… 【Problems of the fast-breeder reactor】

《The problem of the coolant》

Instead of the water,what is suitable for the coolant?We can't use an oil,for it's hydrocarbon,and has plenty of hydrogen.Then mercury?😃

The mercury's specific gravity 比重 is no less than 13.7.It's so heavy that pipe laying has to be solid so as to make the mercury move fast.It's not practical in the least.😥

As a result,metalic sodium ナトリウム has been used as the coolant at present.Its specific gravity is no more than 0.97,and its melting point is 97.🐵

However,the sodium's reaction is very violent.When reacting with water,it'll explode.A nuclear power plant disaster broke out in もんじゅ of the fast-breeder reactor in 1995 owing to leaking the sodium.🔥

I'm going to express its detail in the near future.After the disaster in もんじゅ,roughly speaking,almost 20years have passed,but the もんじゅ has never started to operate since the disaster.😥

No.243 13/12/19 14:08
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 241 【Canada】 《Canada which has developed original diplomacy》 Canadian … 【Canada】

《Canada which has developed original diplomacy'》

Canada has been positive for peace-keeping operations,and a ceremony of signature of treaty forbidden a mine 地雷 against the humankind was held in Ottawa in 1997.Canada took the led the ceremony.💮

While Canada is blessed with abundant natural resources,it has tried to change its industrial structure into the one of which center are information technology and high-technology 先端技術.🐰

Considering the situation,relationship between Japan and Canada will be more important than as it is.Both Canadian export and import for the U.S.A. are by far more than any other country.Japan is second to Canada.🐸

There are no less than 70 in regard to a sister city of local autonomy,from the relation between Alberta province and Hokkaido prefecture.🐭

Canada is Japanese one of valuable partners,for we are forced to rely on import,concerning resources.Japanese balance sheet of trade against Canada goes into red.It shows us clearly we rely on Canadian resources.🐮

No.244 13/12/20 04:21
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【An atomic reactor in which thorium is used】

Speaking of fuel of an atomic reactor,it's limited to either uranium or plutonium at present,but as to a chemical element which becomes nuclear fuel,it's thorium.The atomic reactor in which thorium is used has been paid attention.😃

《History of thorium atomic reactor》

Heated discussion on possibility of the atomic reactor had been exchanged among us about the middle of the 20th century.Both uranium and thorium were prospective fuel for the nuclear reactor in the future then.😃

Which chemical elements should we select,uranium,or thorium? Our opinions were apt to be divided into 2.As a result,we've adopted the uranium.Why?🐷

When talking the nuclear energy's topic,nuclear weapon's story always steals up as if it were a shadow.When what is called a cold war developed between both eastern and western countries,the shadow was by far darker than the one at present.💀

A thing which passed judgment whether we adopted uranium or thorium was military utility.

• << 246 【An atomic reactor in which thorium is used】 《A strong point of the atomic reactor in which thorium is adopted》 When atomic bomb is produced,either uranium or plutonium is used for the bomb.It is said that plutonium is superior to uranium as the atomic bomb.🔥 When the atomic reactor in which uranium is used,even if without expecting,plutonium is produced,but other atomic reactor in which thorium is used doesn't produce plutonium!😲 Except for producing the plutonium,thorium is more profitable than plutonium or uranium in regard to energetic efficiency,for nuclear proliferation 核拡散 has especially become a problem recently.🚨           It means that if countries which own atomic bomb increase than as they are,we can't deal with an unexpected accident.Therefore each country gets so upset over extract or maintenance of plutonium with treatment of nuclear fuel.Far from using the plutonium!🙅 As a result,the atomic reactor in which thorium used seems to be more desirable.💡

No.245 13/12/20 09:35
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Mexico】

『Gap between the rich and the poor has expanded becausd of changing into a city suddenly』

《The ground has been sinking no less than 8 meters for 10 decades》

Mexico has taken 12th economic scale in the world,its amount of export and import are larger than any other countries in Central and South America.🇺

It has achieved 5.5% of average economic growth rate from 1996 to 2000.It's has been becoming a big city than amy other countries in the Central and South America.💰

However,changing into the city suddenly has brought about an evil influence.Subsidence 地盤沈下 in its capital,Mexico City ,far exceeds our imagination.⤵

Its capital's roads are uneven as if they they beaten.They are cracked,for water level of underground goes down,and ground made of clay has lost its water,and changed into sand.⚠

Needless to say,the roads aren't always hard equally,so they are waved,and cracked on the surface.Subsidence of no less than 8 meters has caused in just its capital for 10 decades in the past.⤵

• << 247 【Mexico】 《Gap between the rich and the poor has expanded because of changing into a city suddenly》 Its capital,Mexico City has changed into a city suddenly,and population has also concentrated there.As a result,plenty of groundwater has been drawn from underground,so its ground continue to sink.↘           A lot of wells are dried up,and they have stopped using them since 1965,but its ground continues sinking,for around area of its capital has been drawing groundwater to excess.😣 Population in the metropolitan area has increased so massive that they can't restrain to draw groundwater even if they know the cause of subsidence 地盤沈下.The population used to be less than a half million at the beginning in the 20th century,but it's increased to no less than 20 million at present!😲 The subsidence has caused water pipes to crack here and there,and water leaks.It is said about water of 30% is lost from a water purification plant to each household,to make matters worse…😥

No.246 13/12/21 07:38
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 244 【An atomic reactor in which thorium is used】 Speaking of fuel of an … 【An atomic reactor in which thorium is used】

《A strong point of the atomic reactor in which thorium is adopted》

When atomic bomb is produced,either uranium or plutonium is used for the bomb.It is said that plutonium is superior to uranium as the atomic bomb.🔥

When the atomic reactor in which uranium is used,even if without expecting,plutonium is produced,but other atomic reactor in which thorium is used doesn't produce plutonium!😲

Except for producing the plutonium,thorium is more profitable than plutonium or uranium in regard to energetic efficiency,for nuclear proliferation 核拡散 has especially become a problem recently.🚨

It means that if countries which own atomic bomb increase than as they are,we can't deal with an unexpected accident.Therefore each country gets so upset over extract or maintenance of plutonium with treatment of nuclear fuel.Far from using the plutonium!🙅

As a result,the atomic reactor in which thorium used seems to be more desirable.💡

• << 248 【Principle and problem of the atomic reactor in which thorium is used】 Thorium232 is used as nuclear fuel in the atomic reactor,but the thorium doesn't cause the atomic fission.What kind of principle makes the facility work?What kind of problem holds in the facility?😃 《Principle of the atomic reactor in which thorium is used》 The thorium232 doesn't cause the nuclear fission,but when radiating a neutron toward the thorium232,it causes what is called a collapse of β,and finally the thorium changes into uranium233.🐣 熱中性子 causes the uranium233 to do the atomic fission,and energy of atomic nucleus is released.To tell the truth,when expressing its process,it doesn't ring a bell in my mind,though it's shameful of me.😳 《A problem in the atomic reactor in which thorium is used》 The atomic reactor in which thorium is used is a new type,so there seem to be problems to a settlement,but there are actual results that thorium had been adopted for several years in 1960s.😃

No.247 13/12/21 23:37
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 245 【Mexico】 『Gap between the rich and the poor has expanded becausd of … 【Mexico】

《Gap between the rich and the poor has expanded because of changing into a city suddenly》

Its capital,Mexico City has changed into a city suddenly,and population has also concentrated there.As a result,plenty of groundwater has been drawn from underground,so its ground continue to sink.↘

A lot of wells are dried up,and they have stopped using them since 1965,but its ground continues sinking,for around area of its capital has been drawing groundwater to excess.😣

Population in the metropolitan area has increased so massive that they can't restrain to draw groundwater even if they know the cause of subsidence 地盤沈下.The population used to be less than a half million at the beginning in the 20th century,but it's increased to no less than 20 million at present!😲

The subsidence has caused water pipes to crack here and there,and water leaks.It is said about water of 30% is lost from a water purification plant to each household,to make matters worse…😥

• << 249 【Mexico】 《Gap between the rich and the poor has expanded because of changing intn a city suddenly》 Filthy water from broken drain pipes sinks into the underground.Moreover garbage is dumped illegally,and industrial waste water sinks into the underground so much that groundwater is polluted.😥 As a result,death rate of children under 5 years old is by far higher than any other developed countries because of sickness in relation to the stomach and intestines.👶 Mexico need a great amount of investment in order to take steps for the children,but it owes several developed nations a large amount of debt.Mexican finance is too heavy burden for its people.💸 The problem of surplus population in the city isn't only the subsidence 地盤沈下 but a gap of economic difference between the metropolis and the country.😥 Its peace has been disturbed,and the people have also learned to live in poor rapidly,so plenty of Mexican nations are suffering from extreme poverty.😫

No.248 13/12/22 00:44
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 246 【An atomic reactor in which thorium is used】 《A strong point of the … 【Principle and problem of the atomic reactor in which thorium is used】

Thorium232 is used as nuclear fuel in the atomic reactor,but the thorium doesn't cause the atomic fission.What kind of principle makes the facility work?What kind of problem holds in the facility?😃

《Principle of the atomic reactor in which thorium is used》

The thorium232 doesn't cause the nuclear fission,but when radiating a neutron toward the thorium232,it causes what is called a collapse of β,and finally the thorium changes into uranium233.🐣

熱中性子 causes the uranium233 to do the atomic fission,and energy of atomic nucleus is released.To tell the truth,when expressing its process,it doesn't ring a bell in my mind,though it's shameful of me.😳

《A problem in the atomic reactor in which thorium is used》

The atomic reactor in which thorium is used is a new type,so there seem to be problems to a settlement,but there are actual results that thorium had been adopted for several years in 1960s.😃

• << 250 【Principle and problem in the atomic reactor in which thorium is used】 《Problems of the atomic reactor in which thorium is used》 If each country devotes itself to the atomic reactor in which thorium is used,it may not be difficult to develop the practical atomic reactor of thorium.😃 The real problem may be in both economic and political phase like the next.Uranium is used in the present atomic reactor.Adopting thorium in the atomic reactor means incorporating a new concept into the existing infrastructure.☝ There is one more problem in regard to the thorium.It's a production of the thorium.Resources of uranium is scarce in India and China,but their situations reverse with regard to thorium.🐨 There are a lot of thorium in both the country.The thorium is produced with what is called rare earth.Chinese rare earth especially accounts for about 30% deposit 埋蔵量 in the world,and China produces no less than 90% of the rare earth in the world.🎊

No.249 13/12/25 18:57
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 247 【Mexico】 《Gap between the rich and the poor has expanded because of … 【Mexico】

《Gap between the rich and the poor has expanded because of changing intn a city suddenly》

Filthy water from broken drain pipes sinks into the underground.Moreover garbage is dumped illegally,and industrial waste water sinks into the underground so much that groundwater is polluted.😥

As a result,death rate of children under 5 years old is by far higher than any other developed countries because of sickness in relation to the stomach and intestines.👶

Mexico need a great amount of investment in order to take steps for the children,but it owes several developed nations a large amount of debt.Mexican finance is too heavy burden for its people.💸

The problem of surplus population in the city isn't only the subsidence 地盤沈下 but a gap of economic difference between the metropolis and the country.😥

Its peace has been disturbed,and the people have also learned to live in poor rapidly,so plenty of Mexican nations are suffering from extreme poverty.😫

• << 251 【Mexico】 《Gap between the rich and the poor has expanded because of changing into a city suddenly》 On the other hand,there are a lot of historic highlights like great remains such as Maya,or Azteca in Mexico.Native aboriginal culture and Spanish one have been united with complicated way,as a result,Mexican culture has special characteristics.😃 There are high-grade hotels on the Mexican seaside resorts,and we can enjoy varied amusements and gourmets so much there that the vacation is full of merry pleasures in a country of the sun.☀ However,the more the sunlight dazzles in its land,the darker,more clearly their shadows are.😒 【Cuba】 『Its policy of medical treatment has been the center of public attention in the world.』 《The country has sent sports coaches all over the world》 It is Cuba where a writer,Hemingway had spent for 21years during the rest of his life.It's high level of music,medical treatments,and sports which are paid attention with the people in the world.😃

No.250 13/12/25 20:00
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

>> 248 【Principle and problem of the atomic reactor in which thorium is used】… 【Principle and problem in the atomic reactor in which thorium is used】

《Problems of the atomic reactor in which thorium is used》

If each country devotes itself to the atomic reactor in which thorium is used,it may not be difficult to develop the practical atomic reactor of thorium.😃

The real problem may be in both economic and political phase like the next.Uranium is used in the present atomic reactor.Adopting thorium in the atomic reactor means incorporating a new concept into the existing infrastructure.☝

There is one more problem in regard to the thorium.It's a production of the thorium.Resources of uranium is scarce in India and China,but their situations reverse with regard to thorium.🐨

There are a lot of thorium in both the country.The thorium is produced with what is called rare earth.Chinese rare earth especially accounts for about 30% deposit 埋蔵量 in the world,and China produces no less than 90% of the rare earth in the world.🎊

• << 252 【Principle and problem of the atomic reactor in which thorium is used】 《Problems of the atomic reactor in which thorium is used》 It's said that ratio of thorium in Chinese rare earth is less than that of Indian rare earth,but the amount of thorium of Chinese rare earth is overwhelming!😲 The atomic reactor in which thorium is used may have a tremendous impact on the other atomic reactors in the world.Then China and India may be center in the development.Then we Japanese also have to prepare for it,I'm wondering.😚 【Scale of atomic bomb】 In general,there seem to be two kinds of atomic bomb.Atomic fusion is used in the one,and atomic fission in the other.We call the one a hydrogen bomb,and the other an atomic bomb.💣 There is difference between the atomic bombs in relation to explosive power.The explosive power of the atomic bomb is expressed with weight of the powder 火薬,TNT,trinitrotoluene.💣
投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

日記掲示板のスレ一覧

携帯日記を書いてみんなに公開しよう📓 ブログよりも簡単に今すぐ匿名の日記がかけます。

• レス新
  • 人気
  • スレ新
  • レス少
新しくスレを作成する