【セルフネグレクト】ゴミ屋敷に住む女です
結婚するにあたって大切なこと教えてください
19 / 4,734,496 コロナワクチン死亡者!

science,math and English

レス500 HIT数 24295 あ+ あ-

名無し( 50代 ♂ )
14/10/18 18:30(更新日時)

I love English and I've been interested in science,math and so on.😃

It doesn't always mean I'm good at three of them.In fact,almost all of the things are too difficult to understand.😣

I want to express everything in English,though it seems to be hard for me.As for this site,I'm sure few people visits. I can't help it.😠

Seeing is believing,so with illustration,difficult theory is relatively easy to understand, I'm sure, so I wish I could be good at AA,アスキット アート.😃

I have little knowledge about the science and math,but once built up a new thread, I'm sure I have to complete it.Even if the two of them are difficult to understand, it's just things that have been done with human, so I will try it.🙋

As for its expression,it has some limitation naturally.When expressing an equation,we often have to express the symbol of an element 元素記号 with its amount of mass 質量数 in small size of number, but we can't do it with a cellphone.📱

At first,the cellphone doesn't have such function any more, but I will try it.

13/03/31 07:47 追記
Despite its title,I've never expressed math,so I'm sure I have to describe math.😃

Far from the math! I have to learn arithmetic again.I'll do my best.🙋

13/04/20 07:14 追記
When finishing expression on the electricity,I'm wondering if I should start to express math or arithmetic.I'm going to do my best!😤

No.1650457 11/08/10 14:33(スレ作成日時)

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

No.1 11/08/12 19:15
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

【Electricity which is essential for us】

Electricity is essential for our everyday lives.It seems to be harder to find a thing in which electricity isn't adopted rather than another thing in which electricity is adopted.💡

If it were not for the electricity,how would our everyday lives change?They would go back to the former ones which were hundreds of years ago such as illumination were candles and motive powers were cows or horses.🐮

It was at 1878 at Tokyo that an electric light was put on for the first time.Our lives have changed into comfortble ones since then by making use of electricity as an energy.💡

As for electricity,not only the one we human create but also another natural ones which originally lie in the natural world richly.

For instance,static electricity 静電気 or thunder are natural phenomena which the electricity causes⚡

Electric current is flowing in the body of ours,human,and in other creatures.Electric current is flowing in lots of nerves set up all over in the body of the creatures.

No.2 11/08/14 04:55
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

>> 1 【A continuation from no.1 and the relation between birth of creatures and electricity】

The nerves are all over the human body.Flowing faint electric current電流 in the nerves sends messages from its brain to each organ of the body.😃

It's said that a creature was born about 37 billion years ago.Lots of organic matters such as methane and anmonia were melted in the ancient seas in which there were no creatures yet.🌴

There is a theory that those organic matters changed into amino acids which was necessary for activity of the creature by energy of discharged electricity of thunder,and some creatures were born.⚡

We human may have been closely connected with the electricity since ancient times.
💡

No.3 11/08/15 04:32
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

【Discovery of electricity】

『Discovery of electricity had started from amber琥珀』

It's no more than within 200 years since we have made use of electricity actively as an important energy.😃

However it is said at least 2600 years ago of the ancient Greece when we human created electricity by ourselves.💡

People in the ancient Greek recognized that rubbing the amber with a cloth attracted a thing, but their idea didn't reach it was electricity.😚

They regarded the amber as a strange stone which attracted other things,and valued it highly.🙋

It was since the 16th century that research of electricity has started.😃

An English court physician 侍医 of Queen ElizabethⅠdiscovered that rubbing various things such as sulfur 硫黄,glass,jewel,skin occurred an phenomena which attracted a thing like the amber.😲

Static electricity 静電気 which the people thought strange power has been recognized as science by his research.🎉

• << 14 【Continuation of discovery of electricity and what's the electricity ?】 In the 19th,situations around the electricity changed completely.Edison promoted an electronical industry in order that he tried to make the electricity an energy resource in our everyday life.💡 In short,the electricity has become indispensable one which is close to us by great efforts of Edison and others.💡 By the way,what's the electricity? If being divided into something, it will become minimum particle which is an atom.😃 There is an atomic nuclear in the atom. It's in the center of the atom and more minimum particles revolve around the atomic nuclear.They are electrons.🙋 They revolve regularly,being attracted by the atomic nuclear,but they are apt to go out of its orbit with a petty motion.😱 Sometimes they spring out of even the atom.We call them unstrained electrons.It means 自由電子.I looked up the 自由電子 in my dictionary, but there are no words which are equal to.😚 I make it a rule to call them unstrained electrons.😚

No.4 11/08/15 04:54
中学生4 

>> 3 オハヨウゴザイマス ヌシサンハ リウスケイ?

ガロアノリロン オシエテクダサイ

ナゼ、イツモコンナアサガタニシュツボツスルノ?

No.5 11/08/15 06:46
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

>> 4 お早う御座います。レスありがとう御座います。😃

主は生活が不規則なので、たまたまその時間に起きた、というだけで深い意味はないです。💦

ちなみに、全く理数系ではないです。ただ、理数系をいつかは得意になりたい、と思いつつ英語を通して、勉強しようかな、と思っています。🙌

だから、残念ながら『ガロアの論理?理論?』というのも初めて耳にするし、中学生さんに解るように説明などとても出来ません。😱

悪しからず、御了承下さい😃

No.6 11/08/15 08:20
中学生4 

>> 5 ソウナンデスカ・・・・

ヘンレスモ エイゴデキタラ ドウシヨウカトオモッテマシタ

ヘンナジカンニ オキテシマッタノデ ネムイ・・

No.7 11/08/15 09:55
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

>> 6 中学生さんは、英語はあまり好きではないみたいですね。自分の理数系に対する姿勢と似てるかな?💦

やはり、興味のある事は勉強しても面白いと思うけど、そうではないことは、なかなか難しいですね、お互いに😚

最近?ノーベル賞をもらった小柴昌俊が、素粒子か何かの研究をしていて、その人も英語が苦手、というのを聞いて意外な気がしました。😚

『理数系』と銘打っているものの、数学について述べるのはまだ、先の事になりそうです。💦

『電気の事がわかる事典』西東社、という本を基にして、レスしているのだけど、まだわずか3pレスしただけ。先は長いですね💧

専門的な事は全く解らないけど、勉強していくうちに物理的な側面も理解する必要がでてくると思います。😚

物理を勉強するなら、やはり数学の知識も必要だし、避けて通れないな…と思います。😱

算数からやり直さなければ💦

と、思いつつも受験するわけではないので、勉強を楽しめたらなあ、と思ってます。嫌々勉強しても楽しくないし、身につかないかな、なんて思います。😁

それから、これは気を悪くしないで欲しいのだけど、普通にレスしてくれて構わないですよ。😃

カタカナだと、大変ですよね。英語のスレに対する中学生さんの心遣いは大変嬉しいのですが💦

No.8 11/08/15 10:11
中学生4 

>> 7 デキレバ ワタシモ エイゴヲハナシタイケド ニガテナンデスヨ

モチロン カイガイニイッタコトモナイシ、ヒコウキニモノッタコトガナイデス

ヤッパリカタカナハ ヨミズライデスヨネ!
エイゴデカイタノヲ ツウヤクシテオシエテクダサイナ。ソシタラフツウニカクヨ-

No.9 11/08/15 11:22
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

>> 8 大雑把にいえば、冒頭のスレは科学、数学などを英語で表現してみたい。理数系は得意ではないけど、人間が考えた事だし、やってみよう。😃

化学反応式などを携帯で表そうとすると、原子や分子をあらわすアルファベットの下に、ちいさな数字があるけど、それを携帯では表記できない。😱

また、AA などで、図解で説明出来れば、分かりやすい。しかし、AAは全然出来ないので、出来たらいいな、という事ですね。😃

No1から3にかけては、電気は現代人の生活に欠かせないということ、生命の誕生と電気がどのように関わっているか、古代ギリシャ人が静電気として電気を発見した、ということですね。😃

No.10 11/08/15 11:25
ヒマ人10 

eigo benkyou shitokeba yokatta

No.11 11/08/15 11:42
中学生4 

>> 10 コレナラ ワタシニモ ワカル

ト、オモッタラ・・ローマジヤンケ

No.12 11/08/15 12:25
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

勉強は『何が何でもやらねば』という状況に自分を追い込まないと、なかなかやる気にはならないですよね。😔

これは、中学生さんや、ヒマ人さんに対しての言葉ではなく、自分に向けての言葉です。💦

でも、英語で、こんな言葉もあります。😃

Not too be late to study.

勉強するのに、遅過ぎる事はない、といういみです。自分も45才から英語の勉強始めました。😃

それより年上だったら、ごめんなさい🙏

No.13 11/08/15 18:34
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

【Complaint】

I've built up this thread in order not to complain about something trivial,but to express math or science in English.😒

However this complaint is about the people who semt me some message for this thread, so I have to do it here,though it disgraceful.😳

I'm sure they want to study English or something,but I'm wondering if they don't try to do it,though it's just that they don't know how to study.😣

One of two people asked me the content of my thread.Needless to say, I'm happy that others take intererst in my English remark, but I find it complicated to say my thread in Japanese again.😫

I should have said it to the person who asked me the content, but I couldn't,for it's just that I wanted to pretend as if I were a kind person.I'm sure both of us are disgraceful.😠

If the person or others asked me something in Japanese, I'm going to say them about this remark.😚

I'd hoped my thread was put in the 注目 スレ until I received its message, but I find it impossible and meaningless.😥

No.14 11/08/16 10:26
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

>> 3 【Discovery of electricity】 『Discovery of electricity had started from… 【Continuation of discovery of electricity and what's the electricity ?】

In the 19th,situations around the electricity changed completely.Edison promoted an electronical industry in order that he tried to make the electricity an energy resource in our everyday life.💡

In short,the electricity has become indispensable one which is close to us by great efforts of Edison and others.💡

By the way,what's the electricity? If being divided into something, it will become minimum particle which is an atom.😃

There is an atomic nuclear in the atom. It's in the center of the atom and more minimum particles revolve around the atomic nuclear.They are electrons.🙋

They revolve regularly,being attracted by the atomic nuclear,but they are apt to go out of its orbit with a petty motion.😱

Sometimes they spring out of even the atom.We call them unstrained electrons.It means 自由電子.I looked up the 自由電子 in my dictionary, but there are no words which are equal to.😚

I make it a rule to call them unstrained electrons.😚

No.15 11/08/17 09:28
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

>> 14 【What's electricity】Ⅱ

The atom of which electrons rushed out and the electrons are attracted each other.We call the phenomenon electric charge 電荷.😃

The atom of which the eletrons rushed out is positive charge and the electrons are negative charge.💡

The numbers of electrons which revolve around the atomic nuclear are fixed,according to kinds of atoms,and the atom around which the fixed electrons revolve is stable as electricity.😃

Contrary to it,the atom of which the electrons rush out become unstable as electricity,so they try to become stable one by taking the unstrained electrons in.💡

The scattered electrons move toward the unstable atom in a group.We call the movement an electric current 電流 and we express size of the current as an unit of A,an ampere.⚡

By the way,to express electricity in English is too hard to do for me,but I hate to complain. It's just that I have to study harder.😤

My long day off comes to an end soon, then I make it a rule to express once or twice a week.😚

No.16 11/08/17 09:39
中学生4 

>> 15 ツウヤク オネガイシマス

カイワニシテヨ。 ソシタラ ジショヒキナガラヤクステ ヨムケド

ワタシハ ニホンゴモロクニデキナイノニ エイゴモナンテ ムリアルヨ💦

No.17 11/08/17 10:13
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

>> 16 レス、ありがとうございます😃

はっきりと、言わなければならない事があるのですが、このスレは自分で英語、理数系についての知識を広げる為に、建てました。残念ながら中学生さんの、英語、及び日本語の向上のためではありません。😔

毎回レスするごとに、日本語にしてくれ、と言われても困ります😠

また、自分の拙い英語では、英語の教材としても適当ではない、と思います。英語、日本語の勉強をしたいのなら、日本語学校、英会話スクール等利用する、などの方法があり、その方が有効だと思います。😃

日本の方ではないようだし、日本語、英語両方勉強するのは、大変だと思いますが、それは中学生さんご自身の解決すべき問題だと思います☝

英語の勉強をしたいのなら、日本の中学校三年間で習う英語から、トライしてみては如何ですか?市販の日本の参考書をつかえば、日本語の勉強にも、英語の勉強にもなりますよ。😃

いずれにしても、自分はあなたの先生ではないので、これ以上あなたの要望には、応えられません。😔

悪しからず、御了承下さい😃

このようなレスがきても、次からはスルーします。☝

No.18 11/08/17 10:22
中学生4 

>> 17 ガックリ😢

No.19 11/08/17 10:44
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

>> 18 今、英語でレスしているのは、『電気のことがわかる事典』西東社出版、Electronics Data 監修に基づいてです。今日は、P14 の 『電気って何』のところまで、レスしました。😃

とりあえず、この本の内容を英語で表すつもりです。中学生さんも、この本を購入して、該当するページを見ながらレスをみれば、わかりやすいかも。😃

おおざっぱに言えば、一回のレスで、その本の一項目位の目安です。😃

ここまでが、自分に出来る、最大限の譲歩です。😃

中学生さんの英語が上達して、いつか英語で会話出来るといいな、と思います。お互いに頑張りましょう💪

No.20 11/08/17 12:26
中学生4 

>> 19 (-゜3゚)ノ ワカッタ!!
ヌシサンノ ヤサシサウレシカッタ🍀ガンバッテクダサイ

• << 21 No.13は、science とも math とも関係のない内容なので、飛ばして下さい😃 自分のスレに興味を持ってもらうのは、本当にありがたいけど、初心者の方に向いてるとは思えません。☝ 講談社発行の、講談社英語文庫がいいかもしれません。初級者から上級者向けの本も揃ってるし、難しい単語、言い回しは巻末に載ってます。😃 本の難しさは⭐の数で表され⭐が多いほど難しくなります。😃 中学生さんのお住まいの近くに大きな書店、紀伊国屋、三省堂などあれば、洋書の購入をお勧めします。☝ Oxford,Penguinなどが初級者から上級者までの本が揃っていて、読みやすいですよ。本の難しさ、というのもわかりやすく表示されてます。☝ それから、英語に慣れ親しむには、洋書を読むのは良い事だと思います。しかし、それを続けないと、意味がない、では続けるためにはどうすれば良いか?☝ 1 辞書は引かない 2 分からない単語が出てきたら、飛ばして読む 3 つまらなかったら、止める 意外に思うかもしれないけど、沢山の洋書を読む、心得のようなものだそうです。😃 本は楽しく読む、辞書をいちいち引くのは煩わしいですよね。もちろん、中学生さんがそれを苦にせず読み進めるなら、問題無しです。😃 話の流れなどから、分からない単語が出てきても、どんな事を差すのか、というのは、だいたい分かる事もあります。😃 洋書を読む事とは、別に英語の勉強は、しっかりとやるべきだと思います。でも、洋書を読む時は気楽に、寝っ転がって🍘せんべいでもかじりながら、といった感じで良いと思います。😃 勉強、お互いに頑張りましょう💪
投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

何でも雑談!掲示板のスレ一覧

何でも雑談掲示板。みんなで楽しくまったり語り🗯合おう❗ 暇つぶしにもぴったり。いつでもどこでも投稿や閲覧が可能です。

• レス新
  • 人気
  • スレ新
  • レス少
新しくスレを作成する