突然連絡が぀かなくなった圌
䌚うたびに家に誘っおくる圌氏
日本人の子䟛はずおも䟝存的なのはなぜですか

science,math and English

レス500 HIT数 25056 あ+ あ-

名無し 50代 ♂ 
14/10/18 18:30(曎新日時)

I love English and I've been interested in science,math and so on.😃

It doesn't always mean I'm good at three of them.In fact,almost all of the things are too difficult to understand.😣

I want to express everything in English,though it seems to be hard for me.As for this site,I'm sure few people visits. I can't help it.😠

Seeing is believing,so with illustration,difficult theory is relatively easy to understand, I'm sure, so I wish I could be good at AA, .😃

I have little knowledge about the science and math,but once built up a new thread, I'm sure I have to complete it.Even if the two of them are difficult to understand, it's just things that have been done with human, so I will try it.🙋

As for its expression,it has some limitation naturally.When expressing an equation,we often have to express the symbol of an element 元玠蚘号 with its amount of mass 質量数 in small size of number, but we can't do it with a cellphone.📱

At first,the cellphone doesn't have such function any more, but I will try it.

13/03/31 07:47 远蚘
Despite its title,I've never expressed math,so I'm sure I have to describe math.😃

Far from the math! I have to learn arithmetic again.I'll do my best.🙋

13/04/20 07:14 远蚘
When finishing expression on the electricity,I'm wondering if I should start to express math or arithmetic.I'm going to do my best!😀

No.1650457 11/08/10 14:33(スレ䜜成日時)

新しいレスの受付は終了したした

投皿順
新着順
䞻のみ
付箋

No.1 11/08/12 19:15
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

【Electricity which is essential for us】

Electricity is essential for our everyday lives.It seems to be harder to find a thing in which electricity isn't adopted rather than another thing in which electricity is adopted.💡

If it were not for the electricity,how would our everyday lives change?They would go back to the former ones which were hundreds of years ago such as illumination were candles and motive powers were cows or horses.🐮

It was at 1878 at Tokyo that an electric light was put on for the first time.Our lives have changed into comfortble ones since then by making use of electricity as an energy.💡

As for electricity,not only the one we human create but also another natural ones which originally lie in the natural world richly.

For instance,static electricity 静電気 or thunder are natural phenomena which the electricity causes⚡

Electric current is flowing in the body of ours,human,and in other creatures.Electric current is flowing in lots of nerves set up all over in the body of the creatures.

No.2 11/08/14 04:55
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

>> 1 【A continuation from no.1 and the relation between birth of creatures and electricity】

The nerves are all over the human body.Flowing faint electric current電流 in the nerves sends messages from its brain to each organ of the body.😃

It's said that a creature was born about 37 billion years ago.Lots of organic matters such as methane and anmonia were melted in the ancient seas in which there were no creatures yet.🌎

There is a theory that those organic matters changed into amino acids which was necessary for activity of the creature by energy of discharged electricity of thunder,and some creatures were born.⚡

We human may have been closely connected with the electricity since ancient times.
💡

No.3 11/08/15 04:32
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

【Discovery of electricity】

『Discovery of electricity had started from amber琥珀』

It's no more than within 200 years since we have made use of electricity actively as an important energy.😃

However it is said at least 2600 years ago of the ancient Greece when we human created electricity by ourselves.💡

People in the ancient Greek recognized that rubbing the amber with a cloth attracted a thing, but their idea didn't reach it was electricity.😚

They regarded the amber as a strange stone which attracted other things,and valued it highly.🙋

It was since the 16th century that research of electricity has started.😃

An English court physician 䟍医 of Queen ElizabethⅠdiscovered that rubbing various things such as sulfur 硫黄,glass,jewel,skin occurred an phenomena which attracted a thing like the amber.😲

Static electricity 静電気 which the people thought strange power has been recognized as science by his research.🎉

• << 14 【Continuation of discovery of electricity and what's the electricity ?】 In the 19th,situations around the electricity changed completely.Edison promoted an electronical industry in order that he tried to make the electricity an energy resource in our everyday life.💡 In short,the electricity has become indispensable one which is close to us by great efforts of Edison and others.💡 By the way,what's the electricity? If being divided into something, it will become minimum particle which is an atom.😃 There is an atomic nuclear in the atom. It's in the center of the atom and more minimum particles revolve around the atomic nuclear.They are electrons.🙋 They revolve regularly,being attracted by the atomic nuclear,but they are apt to go out of its orbit with a petty motion.😱 Sometimes they spring out of even the atom.We call them unstrained electrons.It means 自由電子.I looked up the 自由電子 in my dictionary, but there are no words which are equal to.😚 I make it a rule to call them unstrained electrons.😚

No.4 11/08/15 04:54
䞭孊生4 

>> 3   ?

 

?

No.5 11/08/15 06:46
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

>> 4 お早う埡座いたす。レスありがずう埡座いたす。😃

䞻は生掻が䞍芏則なので、たたたたその時間に起きた、ずいうだけで深い意味はないです。💊

ちなみに、党く理数系ではないです。ただ、理数系をい぀かは埗意になりたい、ず思い぀぀英語を通しお、勉匷しようかな、ず思っおいたす。🙌

だから、残念ながら『ガロアの論理理論』ずいうのも初めお耳にするし、䞭孊生さんに解るように説明などずおも出来たせん。😱

悪しからず、埡了承䞋さい😃

No.6 11/08/15 08:20
䞭孊生4 

>> 5 

  

  

No.7 11/08/15 09:55
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

>> 6 䞭孊生さんは、英語はあたり奜きではないみたいですね。自分の理数系に察する姿勢ず䌌おるかな💊

やはり、興味のある事は勉匷しおも面癜いず思うけど、そうではないこずは、なかなか難しいですね、お互いに😚

最近ノヌベル賞をもらった小柎昌俊が、玠粒子か䜕かの研究をしおいお、その人も英語が苊手、ずいうのを聞いお意倖な気がしたした。😚

『理数系』ず銘打っおいるものの、数孊に぀いお述べるのはただ、先の事になりそうです。💊

『電気の事がわかる事兞』西東瀟、ずいう本を基にしお、レスしおいるのだけど、ただわずか3pしただけ。先は長いですね💧

専門的な事は党く解らないけど、勉匷しおいくうちに物理的な偎面も理解する必芁がでおくるず思いたす。😚

物理を勉匷するなら、やはり数孊の知識も必芁だし、避けお通れないな ず思いたす。😱

算数からやり盎さなければ💊

ず、思い぀぀も受隓するわけではないので、勉匷を楜しめたらなあ、ず思っおたす。嫌々勉匷しおも楜しくないし、身に぀かないかな、なんお思いたす。😁

それから、これは気を悪くしないで欲しいのだけど、普通にレスしおくれお構わないですよ。😃

カタカナだず、倧倉ですよね。英語のスレに察する䞭孊生さんの心遣いは倧倉嬉しいのですが💊

No.8 11/08/15 10:11
䞭孊生4 

>> 7    

 

 !
 -

No.9 11/08/15 11:22
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

>> 8 倧雑把にいえば、冒頭のスレは科孊、数孊などを英語で衚珟しおみたい。理数系は埗意ではないけど、人間が考えた事だし、やっおみよう。😃

化孊反応匏などを携垯で衚そうずするず、原子や分子をあらわすアルファベットの䞋に、ちいさな数字があるけど、それを携垯では衚蚘できない。😱

たた、AA などで、図解で説明出来れば、分かりやすい。しかし、AAは党然出来ないので、出来たらいいな、ずいう事ですね。😃

No1から3にかけおは、電気は珟代人の生掻に欠かせないずいうこず、生呜の誕生ず電気がどのように関わっおいるか、叀代ギリシャ人が静電気ずしお電気を発芋した、ずいうこずですね。😃

No.10 11/08/15 11:25
ヒマ人10 

eigo benkyou shitokeba yokatta

No.11 11/08/15 11:42
䞭孊生4 

>> 10   



No.12 11/08/15 12:25
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

勉匷は『䜕が䜕でもやらねば』ずいう状況に自分を远い蟌たないず、なかなかやる気にはならないですよね。😔

これは、䞭孊生さんや、ヒマ人さんに察しおの蚀葉ではなく、自分に向けおの蚀葉です。💊

でも、英語で、こんな蚀葉もありたす。😃

Not too be late to study.

勉匷するのに、遅過ぎる事はない、ずいういみです。自分も45才から英語の勉匷始めたした。😃

それより幎䞊だったら、ごめんなさい🙏

No.13 11/08/15 18:34
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

【Complaint】

I've built up this thread in order not to complain about something trivial,but to express math or science in English.😒

However this complaint is about the people who semt me some message for this thread, so I have to do it here,though it disgraceful.😳

I'm sure they want to study English or something,but I'm wondering if they don't try to do it,though it's just that they don't know how to study.😣

One of two people asked me the content of my thread.Needless to say, I'm happy that others take intererst in my English remark, but I find it complicated to say my thread in Japanese again.😫

I should have said it to the person who asked me the content, but I couldn't,for it's just that I wanted to pretend as if I were a kind person.I'm sure both of us are disgraceful.😠

If the person or others asked me something in Japanese, I'm going to say them about this remark.😚

I'd hoped my thread was put in the 泚目  until I received its message, but I find it impossible and meaningless.😥

No.14 11/08/16 10:26
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

>> 3 【Discovery of electricity】 『Discovery of electricity had started from
 【Continuation of discovery of electricity and what's the electricity ?】

In the 19th,situations around the electricity changed completely.Edison promoted an electronical industry in order that he tried to make the electricity an energy resource in our everyday life.💡

In short,the electricity has become indispensable one which is close to us by great efforts of Edison and others.💡

By the way,what's the electricity? If being divided into something, it will become minimum particle which is an atom.😃

There is an atomic nuclear in the atom. It's in the center of the atom and more minimum particles revolve around the atomic nuclear.They are electrons.🙋

They revolve regularly,being attracted by the atomic nuclear,but they are apt to go out of its orbit with a petty motion.😱

Sometimes they spring out of even the atom.We call them unstrained electrons.It means 自由電子.I looked up the 自由電子 in my dictionary, but there are no words which are equal to.😚

I make it a rule to call them unstrained electrons.😚

No.15 11/08/17 09:28
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

>> 14 【What's electricity】Ⅱ

The atom of which electrons rushed out and the electrons are attracted each other.We call the phenomenon electric charge 電荷.😃

The atom of which the eletrons rushed out is positive charge and the electrons are negative charge.💡

The numbers of electrons which revolve around the atomic nuclear are fixed,according to kinds of atoms,and the atom around which the fixed electrons revolve is stable as electricity.😃

Contrary to it,the atom of which the electrons rush out become unstable as electricity,so they try to become stable one by taking the unstrained electrons in.💡

The scattered electrons move toward the unstable atom in a group.We call the movement an electric current 電流 and we express size of the current as an unit of A,an ampere.⚡

By the way,to express electricity in English is too hard to do for me,but I hate to complain. It's just that I have to study harder.😀

My long day off comes to an end soon, then I make it a rule to express once or twice a week.😚

No.16 11/08/17 09:39
䞭孊生4 

>> 15  

   

   💊

No.17 11/08/17 10:13
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

>> 16 レス、ありがずうございたす😃

はっきりず、蚀わなければならない事があるのですが、このスレは自分で英語、理数系に぀いおの知識を広げる為に、建おたした。残念ながら䞭孊生さんの、英語、及び日本語の向䞊のためではありたせん。😔

毎回レスするごずに、日本語にしおくれ、ず蚀われおも困りたす😠

たた、自分の拙い英語では、英語の教材ずしおも適圓ではない、ず思いたす。英語、日本語の勉匷をしたいのなら、日本語孊校、英䌚話スクヌル等利甚する、などの方法があり、その方が有効だず思いたす。😃

日本の方ではないようだし、日本語、英語䞡方勉匷するのは、倧倉だず思いたすが、それは䞭孊生さんご自身の解決すべき問題だず思いたす☝

英語の勉匷をしたいのなら、日本の䞭孊校䞉幎間で習う英語から、トラむしおみおは劂䜕ですか垂販の日本の参考曞を぀かえば、日本語の勉匷にも、英語の勉匷にもなりたすよ。😃

いずれにしおも、自分はあなたの先生ではないので、これ以䞊あなたの芁望には、応えられたせん。😔

悪しからず、埡了承䞋さい😃

このようなレスがきおも、次からはスルヌしたす。☝

No.18 11/08/17 10:22
䞭孊生4 

>> 17 ガックリ😢

No.19 11/08/17 10:44
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

>> 18 今、英語でレスしおいるのは、『電気のこずがわかる事兞』西東瀟出版、Electronics Data 監修に基づいおです。今日は、P14 の 『電気っお䜕』のずころたで、レスしたした。😃

ずりあえず、この本の内容を英語で衚す぀もりです。䞭孊生さんも、この本を賌入しお、該圓するペヌゞを芋ながらレスをみれば、わかりやすいかも。😃

おおざっぱに蚀えば、䞀回のレスで、その本の䞀項目䜍の目安です。😃

ここたでが、自分に出来る、最倧限の譲歩です。😃

䞭孊生さんの英語が䞊達しお、い぀か英語で䌚話出来るずいいな、ず思いたす。お互いに頑匵りたしょう💪

No.20 11/08/17 12:26
䞭孊生4 

>> 19 (-゜3) !!
 🍀

No.21 11/08/18 02:51
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

>> 20 No.13は、science ずも math ずも関係のない内容なので、飛ばしお䞋さい😃

自分のスレに興味を持っおもらうのは、本圓にありがたいけど、初心者の方に向いおるずは思えたせん。☝

講談瀟発行の、講談瀟英語文庫がいいかもしれたせん。初玚者から䞊玚者向けの本も揃っおるし、難しい単語、蚀い回しは巻末に茉っおたす。😃

本の難しさは⭐の数で衚され⭐が倚いほど難しくなりたす。😃

䞭孊生さんのお䜏たいの近くに倧きな曞店、玀䌊囜屋、䞉省堂などあれば、掋曞の賌入をお勧めしたす。☝

Oxford,Penguinなどが初玚者から䞊玚者たでの本が揃っおいお、読みやすいですよ。本の難しさ、ずいうのもわかりやすく衚瀺されおたす。☝

それから、英語に慣れ芪しむには、掋曞を読むのは良い事だず思いたす。しかし、それを続けないず、意味がない、では続けるためにはどうすれば良いか☝

1 蟞曞は匕かない

2 分からない単語が出おきたら、飛ばしお読む

3 ぀たらなかったら、止める

意倖に思うかもしれないけど、沢山の掋曞を読む、心埗のようなものだそうです。😃

本は楜しく読む、蟞曞をいちいち匕くのは煩わしいですよね。もちろん、䞭孊生さんがそれを苊にせず読み進めるなら、問題無しです。😃

話の流れなどから、分からない単語が出おきおも、どんな事を差すのか、ずいうのは、だいたい分かる事もありたす。😃

掋曞を読む事ずは、別に英語の勉匷は、しっかりずやるべきだず思いたす。でも、掋曞を読む時は気楜に、寝っ転がっお🍘せんべいでもかじりながら、ずいった感じで良いず思いたす。😃

勉匷、お互いに頑匵りたしょう💪

No.22 11/08/18 03:56
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

【Electric current and voltage】

『Pressure which sends electric current is voltage』

When hearing story about electricity,we always hear a word of voltage.It literally means pressure of electricity. Its unit is V.😃

As for a power source 電源 of voltage,if looking around us,the voltage of the power source for a household is 100V, and other voltage of a dry cell is 1.5V and another one of battery for a car is about 12V.🚗

Why are there difference between them?As for the amount of consumption of electricity,electric appliance is varied.🙋

For instance,while an air conditioner  and a microwave oven 電子 need lots of electricity,an alarm clock and a CD player don't need so much.⏰

Therefore,if connecting the air conditioner to electricity with low voltage,electric current isn't sent enough,so it won't work enough.😠

Contrary to it,if connecting the alarm clock to electricity with high voltage,it won't work efficiently.

In short,voltage of each power source is set up efficiently for electric appliance

No.23 11/08/19 19:06
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

【Resistance】

Some matters are easy to send electricity current, and others are hard.For example,iron is easier to send electricity current than copper.😃

The situation in which the electricity current is hard to send is electrical resistance,and we show its unit with Ω.😃

Restrained electrons 自由電子 move like next.When electrons move,they bump into atomic nuclear,so their forces became weak then. It's resistance.💡

The atomic nuclear is shaking.Its tremblings are short and quick. The higher the temperature is, the more the tremblings are,as a result,the higher the temperature,the more its resistance is.☝

The energy of bump between the electrons and the atomic nuclear releases as heat.When using a home electronics appliance 家電補品 for a long time,both its code and plug become hot,for heat was released because of its resistance.💡

It's the home electronics appliance such as a toaster oven and an electric heater that collecting small amount of the heat and makikng use of them.💡

No.24 11/08/20 08:05
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

>> 23 【Resistance】Ⅱ

There are some laws among electric current, voltage and electric resistance.The intensity of the electric current is propotional to 比䟋する voltage,and is in inverse proportional to 反比䟋する resistance.We call the laws the ones of ohm 😃

The resistance may make bad impression which interrupts the electric current and generates heat,but it actually prevents an electric circuit sending electric current too much,so it's useful.🎉

By the way,why are power lines 送電線 which supply a household electricity so thick?There are no less than hundreds of kilometers from a power plant 発電所 to the households.👪

There is the resistance in an electric wire,so even if the power plant tries to send lots of electric current,its energy is apt to lose on the way little by little.😱

Therefore the thick electric wire which has little resistance is adopted because of reduction of loss of the energy.💡

Let's suppose the resistance were a skier.If it were not for any obstacles at all, anything can't stop the skier.

No.25 11/08/21 09:38
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

>> 24 【Correction】

As for my last remark, I tried to compare the resistance with skiing itself, but I mame a mistake.💊

I ended up comparing the resistance with skier.Some people may have confused.I'm sorry for it💊

【蚂正】

前回のスレで、最埌の郚分で抵抗をスキヌそのものに䟋えようず思ったのだけど、スキヌをする人に䟋えおしたいたした💊

混乱した方もいるかもしれたせん。申し蚳なく思いたす💧

If its situation were in an electric circuit,lots amount of electric current would be sent all at once,so it would be terribly dangerous.😚

If the obstacles were there,the skiier can control its speed, and if its situation were in the electric circuit,the electric current is sent safe safely.🙋

【Supplement補足】

I try to express one item per one response as much as I can, but I found it impossible sometimes,like this time.I'm going to show its title clearly.

䞀項目に぀き、1レスで終わらせようず思っおたけど、無理な堎合もあるな、ず思いたした。今回のように💊なるべく、レスのタむトルを明確に瀺したす。💡

No.26 11/08/25 22:36
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

【Direct current and alternating current 亀流】

There are two kinds of electricity. They are direct current and alternating one.💡

Direct current always sends its electric one to only one direction.It's adopted for a dry cell.🙋

Contrary to it,the alternating current changes a direction of sending electric one at every fixed hours and is adopted for a power source of a household.👪

As for the direct current,the direction of running electricity is limited to only one way, so there are a positive and a negative pole 陜、陰極⚡

There are also those electrode 電極 in the dry cell,so if we don't place the dry cell correctly,needless to say,an eletric appliance 電気噚具 won't function at all.🙋

On the other hand,the alternating current changes the direction of sending the electric one, as a result,there are no electrodes at the alternating current.💡

Therefore neither there are positive pole nor negative one for a wall socket  or a plug of the power source of household.💡

No.27 11/08/26 11:22
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

>> 26 【Direct current and alternating current】Ⅱ

Neither there is positive pole nor negative one in an electric appliance,so they function even if we put the plug in the socket in both ways.The direct current is shown as DC,and the alteroating current AC.💡

As for『AC』,a number which direction of sending electricity current changes a second shows as frequency 呚波数. Its unit is a hertz,so we usually show it as Hz.🙋

As frequency for a power source of household,it's 50Hz in the eastern in Japan and 60Hz in the western in Japan.😃

50Hz means the electricitx current changes its direction 50 times a second.Almost all of the electric appliances are adapted for 50 or 60 Hz.😃

Howevre,as to some of the electric appliance,we sometimes have to change their parts when we happen to move to other area where frequency is different from.🙋

If keeping on using the electric appliance which is different from the frequency,it may cause a breakdown,damage or accident.😱

No.28 11/09/01 09:36
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

>> 27 【Direct current and Alternating one】Ⅲ

An electricity service from a power station to a household is alternating current,for we can change the voltage of the alternating one by a transformer at ease.⚡

The higher voltage we send the electric current,the less we lose electricity,so the alternating current which we can change its voltage and send the electricity is efficient.💡

In the latter of the 19th century when a project of transmitting electricity had developed,supplying electricity by direct current was done,but it changed into alternating one gradually in the 20th century.🙋

As for its power source,direct current adopts an electric battery. Its electric current doesn't change its direction and voltage.⚡

An electric appliance which uses a dry cell such as an alarm clock has to be specified its direction,otherwise, it never function in the least.🙋

No.29 11/09/02 21:09
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

>> 28 【Direct current and alternating one】Ⅳ

Direct current is an electricity of which power source is an outlet 差し蟌み. Its feature is it becomes strong or weak periodically and then changes its direction.⚡

Electrons are released from two holes of the outlet by turns.⚡

The electrons are released from one of holes of the outlet and the electric current flows.💡

The electrons stop sometimes,so the electric current also stops.☝

After that,electrons are released from another hole of outlet and the electric current changes its direction.😃

No.30 11/09/08 20:02
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

>> 29 【A substance which electric current is sent and another substance which the electric one is never sent】

『An insulator 絶瞁䜓 which electric current is never sent』

Whether or not it is easy to send electricity, it depends on.There is difference between substances.Some of them are never sent the electric current at all.😃

While a substance which is easy to sent the electric current are conductors 導䜓,another substances which are never sent the electricity. They are insulators.⚡

Iron,copper and silver are conductors.☝

Atoms of the insulator are so stable that the atoms aren't released easily,so the atoms can'move.As a result,the electricity isn't sent.⚡

Some of the substances which the little electricity is sent.It's not so much as conductor.We call the substance semiconductor.⚡

In general,the semiconductor is hard to send the electricity,but

No.31 11/09/09 20:29
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

>> 30 【A substance which is sent electric current is sent and another matter which is never sent electric one】Ⅱ

If we add impurities to the semiconductor,heat it or shine it with light, it'll become easy to send electric current.🙋

We adopt the semiconductor for some electronic parts such as diodes,transistors, IC or LSI,making use of its nature.A solar battery which changes sunlight into energy is also a kind of semiconductor.☀

I'm going to express a mechanism of conductor,semiconductor, and insulator in brief from now on.🙋

Atoms of metals such as copper,gold,or iron isn't connected with their atomic nuclears or electrons firmly,so the electrons stray off their orbits easily with some stimuli such as collision and friction,so they become unrestricted electrons 自由電子.It's conductor.😁

As for the insulator,atoms of rubber or glass are connected with their atomic nuclear and electrons so firmly that their electrons never stray off their orbits.💡

No.32 11/09/15 23:40
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

>> 31 【A substance which electric current is sent and another one which the eletric curren is never sent】Ⅲ

As for atoms of semiconductor,the ones of silicon and copper oxide of second 亜酞化銅 are usually connected with their atomic nuclears firmly.🙋

However its connection became weak with specific stimulation such as light or heat,so the atoms become easy to stray off their orbits.😚

When increasin voltage to the conductor,unrestricted electrons in the conductor flow with same directions all together,and the electric current sends.⚡

Contrary to it,when increasing voltage to a circuit of the conductor which an insulator is put between them,the electric current isn't sent at all,for atoms of the insulator are connected with its atomic nuclear so firmly that the electric current never sends.😁

No.33 11/09/16 01:51
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

【Electric current which is near to us. It's static electricity 静電気】

Electricity is sent by moved electrons in the conductor.Contrary to it,there is another one which stays in same place and never moves.We call the electricity static one.⚡

Speaking of the static electricity,we are liable to think it's a weak one, but thunder is also the static electricity.When damp air near the ground rises and changed into a thundercloud, it accumulates positive and negative charges.☁

The negative charge which is gathered under the cloud is given off for the ground.It's a thunder.⚡

Voltage of the thunder is no less than millions.The thunder has nature which strikes at a high one,so we need to lower ourselves in order to protect ourselves from the thunder.In addition,we have to be a long way from the high thing which may be struck by lightning.⚡

• << 36 【Electric current which is near to us. It's static current】Ⅱ The static electricity is caused by frictions.For example,if we rub a desk pad 䞋敷き against our heads,our hair is drawn up to the desk pad.🙋 It's the static electricity.Generation of the static electricity is closely connected with difference of electrons of each substance.While some are easy to be separated, but others aren't.😚 As for number of protons and electrons, the desk pad and our hair are evenly balanced.😃 When we rubbed the desk pad against our heads strongly,electrons of our hair move to the desk pad.The desk pad is negative charge and our hair are positive one by movement of electrons,so the static electricity gives off.☝ Negative and positive are drawn each other,so our hair stick to the desk pad.😊 I'm going to express a mechanism of thunder at next time.😁

No.34 11/09/16 17:44
䞭孊生4 

こんにちわ😃元気そうでなにより
地道に頑匵っおるようだし、数もレスに比べたらスゎいよ🍀

久々に芋掛けたから暪レスしちゃった。たたね✋

No.35 11/09/16 19:24
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

>> 34 Thank you for your message.I've not seen you for a long time.How are you?🙋

As for a number of hit,  😚

I want this thread to be put in the ones which are paid attention by others, so I'm sure I have to put more effort into it.😁

I want to talk with you only in English some day.Having a comment on a theory of Galois the other day,it seems to be a group and an equation of algebra.😃

It seems too be hard for me to express in English,but if I put an end to my expression about electricity, I'll try it.😃

Have a good evening.😃

ありがずう。久し振り🙋

ヒット数に関しおは  😚

自分ずしおは、このスレが泚目スレに入っお欲しい。だから、もっず頑匵ろうず思う😁

い぀か、䞭孊生さんず英語だけで話しをしたいね。ガロアの理論に぀いお、先日コメントしおたけど、矀ず代数方皋匏に぀いおの物らしい。😃

難し過ぎお、自分には英語で衚す事は出来ないけど、電気の方が区切りが぀けば、やっおみようず思う。😃

玠敵な宵の䞀時を😃

No.36 11/09/21 19:08
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

>> 33 【Electric current which is near to us. It's static electricity 静電  【Electric current which is near to us. It's static current】Ⅱ

The static electricity is caused by frictions.For example,if we rub a desk pad 䞋敷き against our heads,our hair is drawn up to the desk pad.🙋

It's the static electricity.Generation of the static electricity is closely connected with difference of electrons of each substance.While some are easy to be separated, but others aren't.😚

As for number of protons and electrons, the desk pad and our hair are evenly balanced.😃

When we rubbed the desk pad against our heads strongly,electrons of our hair move to the desk pad.The desk pad is negative charge and our hair are positive one by movement of electrons,so the static electricity gives off.☝

Negative and positive are drawn each other,so our hair stick to the desk pad.😊

I'm going to express a mechanism of thunder at next time.😁

No.37 11/09/21 20:11
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

>> 36 【Electric current which is near to us. It's static electricity.】Ⅲ

In a thundercloud,elements of the cloud which are grains of ice bump against each other by a violent ascending current 䞊昇気流so a friction is caused and static electricity gives off.☁

As a result,positive charge collects over the cloud and negative one collects under the cloud.☁

With a great growth of the thunderstorm,the neagtive charge collects under the cloud.The negative one is drawn up to positive one which is on the ground,so the negative is led to the ground and discharges electricity.⚡

When being struck by lightning,electric current such as no less than thousands of ampere flows,so when being out and we run into something which is struck by lightning,being inside a car is safe.☝

No.38 11/09/21 22:15
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

>> 37 【A pendulum which is moved by static electricity】

Things for which we have to prepare.

①Three empty cans made from aluminium

②A straw

③ A thumbtack画鋲

④ A string.Its length is about 10 ㎝

â‘€ A pair of gloves made of rubber

⑥ A styrofoam 発泡スチロヌル plate

⑩ Sand paper

⑧ wrap

⑹cellophane tape

Let's make a strange pendulum which moves automatically .It will be ticking.We can make the pendulum with empty cans and a thumbtack.😃

At first,we have to scrape at centers off the two cans with a sand paper and expose their metals.We erect their pull-tabs.🙋

We put the two cans which were scraped on a styrofoam,facing their parts which were scraped.😃

We tie the thumbtack with an end of the thread, and tie a center of the straw with other end of the thread.😊

We pass the straw through two pull-tabs.The two cans are so close that the thumbtack will touch to the scraped parts of the cans.

To be continued. By😁

No.39 11/09/21 23:54
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

>> 38 【A pendulum which is moved by static electricity】Ⅱ

We put on a glove made of rubaer and grasp the third empty can with a hand of glove.We bind the can with a wrap.😃

By the way,I misunderstood.We don't have to a pair of gloves. Either of them is all right.😳

We get rid of the wrap from the can all at once. The can gives off the static electricity.We hold the can which gives off the static electricity, and bring it up to one of another cans which are on the styrofoam plate.Then the thumbtack begins to swing so much.😲

When the pendulum of the thumbtack doesn't swing very much, we only have to bring up to one of the cans through which the straw is passed to another one.🙋

To be continued.By😁

No.40 11/09/22 05:56
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

【An invention of an electric battery】

An Italian anatomist 解剖孊者 made a discovery next thing.💡

He connected electric wires with two legs of a frog and touch with tips of the electric wires,then the legs twitched.He named it an electricity of animal.🐞

He discovered electricity gave off,except that static electricity which the people had known so far.🙋

There was an Italian physicist who were under the influence of this study.He was .😃

He thought next thing. There wasn't an electricity in legs of the frog,but touching two kinds of electric wire gave off the electricity.💡

He made a simple device.He dampened a piece of cardboard with a salt solution 食塩氎,and put it between copper and zinc亜鉛. He succeeded ingenerating electricity.🎊

We call it a battery of . It has been a starting point of a modern electric battery.💡

I'm going to express a principle of a battery of  at next remark of mine.😁

No.41 11/09/22 16:14
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

>> 40 【An invention of an electric battery】Ⅱ

There is dilute sulfuric acid 垌硫酞 in a baeaker. There is a zinc plate and copper one in the dilute sulfuric acid. The two plates are connected with a conducting wire.導線😃

When zinc is melting into the diluje sulfuric acid,ions of zinc generate,leaving its electrons in its plate.☝

The electrons in the plate of zinc move to the copper plate through the conductor.It's an electricity.🙋

Another ions of hydrogen collect around the copper plate and unite the moved electrons,so hydrogen generates.😃

Starting from the battery of ,the electric battery is added to varied improvements🎉

The electricity which had been a strange natural phenomenon was given off by human ourselves,and it changed into the one of which we could take advantage.

By the way, I've expressed the battery of  so far, but I can't understand it completely.There are some questions,so I'm going to express them next time.
ずころで、今たでボルタの電池に぀いお述べたけど、完璧に理解したわけではない。😱

いく぀か疑問があるので、それに぀いお、぀ぎに述べおみる🙋

No.42 11/10/02 09:42
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

>> 41 【An extra expression about an invention of electric batterry】

I'm going to express about an invention of electric battery,but those expressions are in a book,『電気の事がわかる事兞』🙋

電池の発明に぀いお述べるけど、この蚘述は『電気の事がわかる事兞』には蚘茉されおいない

An electric battery of  is next one.There are a plate of copper and of zinc in solution of dilute sulfuric acid.The two plates are connected with a conductor.💡

の電池は、次の物。垌硫酞の溶液の䞭に、銅板、亜鉛版があり、導線で繋がれおいる。

As to ionization tendency,化傟向,ZnHCu.The bigger the tendency,the more metal is going to be a positive ion in a solution.😃

化傟向では、亜鉛氎玠銅。化傟向が倧きいほど、溶液の䞭の金属は、陜になろうずする。

Both plates in the solution are metal,so they try to be the positive ion,but as for the tendency,the zinc is bigger than copper,and the plate of zinc becomes ion freely,but the copper don't.😃

溶液の䞭の板は䞡方、金属なので陜になろうずする。しかし、化傟向は亜鉛が銅より倧きい。亜鉛は陜に自由になるが、銅はならない。

No.43 11/10/02 10:58
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

>> 42 【An extra expression about an invention of electric battery】番倖線・電池の発明

When the plate of zinc is dissolved and becomes ion of zinc,the ion dissolves into an electrolytic solution.

亜鉛板が溶け蟌み、亜鉛になるず、そのは電解溶液に溶け蟌む

Electrons collect on the plate of zinc. The electrons are so much that the plate becomes negative plate.

電子は亜鉛板に溜たり、電子過剰なり亜鉛板は負極になる。

The plate of copper becomes positive one,for electric potential of the plate of copper becomes high relatively.

銅板は陜極になる、それは銅板の電䜍が盞察的に高くなるから。

By the way,to tell the truth,as to a phrase of『electric potential』, I can't express it in detail in English, for it is shameful of me to say it, but I can't understand it exactly.I guess its an electric energy😳

ずころで、実を蚀うず『電䜍』ず蚀う語句を詳しく英語で衚せない。恥ずかしながら、正確に理解しおない。電気のだず思う。

Electrons which were sent from the negative plate go to the positive one, the copper one.

負極から送られた電子は、陜極、぀たり銅板に行く

No.44 11/10/02 11:55
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

>> 43 【An extra expression about an expression of an electric battery】番倖線・電池の発明

Those electrons have to be used up, but copper is metal, so the simple copper never becomes a negative ion by getting electrons.

この電子は消費されなければならない。しかし銅は金属。単䜓の銅は電子を貰っお、陰には絶察にならない。

Therefore the plate of copper itself doesn't spend the electrons,so it takes a charge into minus.As a result,positive ions dissolved into the solution are attracted to the copper plate.

それ故に、銅板その物は電子を消費せずに、マむナスに垯電する。結果ずしお、溶液に溶けおる陜が銅板に匕き぀けられる。

As for an electric battery of ,ions of hydrogen gather. They receive electrons, and become simple hydrogen.

の電池では、氎玠が集たり、電子を受け取っお単䜓の氎玠になる。

I said I had a question. It means the hydrogen seems to appear suddenly.I'm wondering if it appears from the dilute sulfuric acid with chemical reaction.I can't understand its molecular formula at all😳

疑問があるず蚀ったけど、それは氎玠が突然珟れたようだ、ず蚀う事。化孊反応で垌硫酞から珟れたのかな分子匏を理解出来ない💧

No.45 11/10/03 00:29
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

I'm going to continue to express the content about a book『電気の事がわかる事兞』from now on.🙋

今から『電気のこずがわかる事兞』の内容に぀いおの蚘述を続ける

【Classification of an eletric battery.Chemical one and physical one】

An electric battery has started from an invention by  and developed by varied people.Each basic mechanism is next one.😃

When we put two kind of metal in an electrolytic solution 電解溶液 into which electric current is sent,the metals and the solution cause a chemical reaction,so electricity generates💡

In this way,we call the electric battery which takes out energy from substance by chemical reaction the chemical one😁

Almost all of the electric battery which we use in our everyday life such as a dry cell or a battery of automobiles are the electric one.🙋

They are two kinds.The first one and secone one.As for the first one,once we use up it,we can't adopt it as energy any more.'It's disposable 䜿い捚お😃

Contrary to it,as for the second one,we can use it over and over again as long as we charge it.👍

No.46 11/10/09 06:13
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

>> 45 【Continuation of the last remark of mine and the first electric battery】

On the other hand,there is another electric battery which absorbs energy such as sunlight or heat from outside, and being based on the energy,generates electricity.😃

A solar battery or 熱起電力電池 which makes use of different temperature between substances correspond to the battery.🙋

A first electric battery which is disposablea dry cell)is the most familiar with us among the electric battery.I'm going to express the most general one.😺

Its outside is adopted stuff of the negative pole,a can of zinc, and its inside is adopted another material of the positive pole,a little stick of carbon.😃

There is one more stuff with which manganese dioxide 二酞化 and solution of zinc chloride 塩化亜鉛溶液 are mixed between the outside stuff and the inside one.We call it a dry cell of manganese formally.😃

Contrary to itthere is an alkaline battery of which center is zinc and there is manganese dioxide around the zinc.☝

• << 48 【A first electric battery】 The alkaline battery has strong points.As for a period in which we can make use of the battery,the alkaline battery is longer than another one of manganese.😃 Comparing with the battery of manganese,we can put more zinc and manganese in the alkaline battery,so we can use it for a long time comparatively.🙋 I'm going to express another first electric battery.Its shape resembles a button.Its flat side is positive pole and its style and number is shown on it.According to its directions for use 䜿甚法,there are lots of styles and numbers,so when using it,we should be careful☝ As for the electric battery of which shape is button,there are alkaline one or silver oxide 酞化銀.😃 As to feature of the alkaline battery of which shape is button,we can use it for a long time comparatively.It's the cheapest among the electric battery of which shape is button.😺 We use the battery for a cellphone and clinical thermometer.䜓枩蚈.I'm going to express another battery of silver manganese next time.

No.47 11/10/09 06:16
䞭孊生4 

>> 46 Good morning🌷

頑匵っおるね😉

• << 49 Good morning and thank you for your encouragement. オハペヌ。応揎ありがずう🙋 In general,it's three straight holidays,including today.How will you spend your time? 今日を含めお、䞖間では䞉連䌑だけど、どんな颚にすごすのかな😁 As for me,today is day off, but both yesterday and tomorrow,I have to work. I'm engaged in a factory which produce parts automobile. 俺は今日は䌑みだけど、昚日も明日も仕事。自動車の郚分を䜜る工堎で働いおいる🚗 I'm going to go to a barber and read a kind of a detective story.It is getting colder and colder recently,though it's natural,for it's already October. 床屋に行っおきたら、掚理小説でも読もうかな。最近めっきり涌しくなったね、圓たり前だけど。もう10月だし🍂 I tried to e-mail earlier, but I made a mistake of operating button.Then both a liquid crystal of my cell phone and my brain became blank. もっず早くメヌルしようず思ったけど、ボタン操䜜を間違えた。携垯の液晶も脳味噌も真っ癜になった😱

No.48 11/10/09 07:00
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

>> 46 【Continuation of the last remark of mine and the first electric batter
 【A first electric battery】

The alkaline battery has strong points.As for a period in which we can make use of the battery,the alkaline battery is longer than another one of manganese.😃

Comparing with the battery of manganese,we can put more zinc and manganese in the alkaline battery,so we can use it for a long time comparatively.🙋

I'm going to express another first electric battery.Its shape resembles a button.Its flat side is positive pole and its style and number is shown on it.According to its directions for use 䜿甚法,there are lots of styles and numbers,so when using it,we should be careful☝

As for the electric battery of which shape is button,there are alkaline one or silver oxide 酞化銀.😃

As to feature of the alkaline battery of which shape is button,we can use it for a long time comparatively.It's the cheapest among the electric battery of which shape is button.😺

We use the battery for a cellphone and clinical thermometer.䜓枩蚈.I'm going to express another battery of silver manganese next time.

• << 50 【Continuation of this remark of mine】 I'm going to express feature of an electric battery of silver dioxide.Needless to say,its shape is similar to a button.😃 It's minimum,but powerful. It's suitable for a change of temperature so much.It's adopted for a wristwatch.Its voltage is 1.55.The battery can generate that high voltage for a long time steadily. I'm going to express a second electric battery. It starts from the number of page of 34 of the book. 二次電池に぀いお蚘述。本の34から始たる We can use a second electric battery over and over again by charging.There are some typical ones such as nickel-cadmium,nickel-hydrogen, lithium ion, and a storage battery 蓄電池 of led. As to its merit,we can use it over and over again,so it costs cheaper than the first electric battery. Its recycling also moves ahead,so it's good for an environment around us.🙋 As for its size or type of the nickel kadomium,they are varied. It's used for a cordless phone.

No.49 11/10/09 07:52
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

>> 47 Good morning🌷 頑匵っおるね😉 Good morning and thank you for your encouragement.

オハペヌ。応揎ありがずう🙋

In general,it's three straight holidays,including today.How will you spend your time?

今日を含めお、䞖間では䞉連䌑だけど、どんな颚にすごすのかな😁

As for me,today is day off, but both yesterday and tomorrow,I have to work. I'm engaged in a factory which produce parts automobile.

俺は今日は䌑みだけど、昚日も明日も仕事。自動車の郚分を䜜る工堎で働いおいる🚗

I'm going to go to a barber and read a kind of a detective story.It is getting colder and colder recently,though it's natural,for it's already October.

床屋に行っおきたら、掚理小説でも読もうかな。最近めっきり涌しくなったね、圓たり前だけど。もう10月だし🍂

I tried to e-mail earlier, but I made a mistake of operating button.Then both a liquid crystal of my cell phone and my brain became blank.

もっず早くメヌルしようず思ったけど、ボタン操䜜を間違えた。携垯の液晶も脳味噌も真っ癜になった😱

No.50 11/10/09 08:57
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

>> 48 【A first electric battery】 The alkaline battery has strong points.As
 【Continuation of this remark of mine】

I'm going to express feature of an electric battery of silver dioxide.Needless to say,its shape is similar to a button.😃

It's minimum,but powerful. It's suitable for a change of temperature so much.It's adopted for a wristwatch.Its voltage is 1.55.The battery can generate that high voltage for a long time steadily.

I'm going to express a second electric battery. It starts from the number of page of 34 of the book.

二次電池に぀いお蚘述。本の34から始たる

We can use a second electric battery over and over again by charging.There are some typical ones such as nickel-cadmium,nickel-hydrogen, lithium ion, and a storage battery 蓄電池 of led.

As to its merit,we can use it over and over again,so it costs cheaper than the first electric battery. Its recycling also moves ahead,so it's good for an environment around us.🙋

As for its size or type of the nickel kadomium,they are varied. It's used for a cordless phone.

• << 52 【A second electric battery】 A nickle-hydrogen electric battery has larger capacity than Nickle-kadomium,and we can charge it quickly.Its shape is square or cylinder.😃 It's suitable for the one which consumes a lot of electricity such as a digital camera.📷 Nickle and kadomium which is used for the Nickle-kadomium battery are so precious as power source that we have to recycle it.😃 A shortage battery 蓄電池 of led is comparatively big one which is used for an automobile.We replenish liquid inside it and use it with revolution of its engine,when charging it.We can get plenty of electricity with it,so we adopt it a forklift or golf cart as its main power source.⛳ It's used for a little plane as an power source. As for an automobile,it's adopted for a starting mortor,varied precise ones on an instrument board or each electric precise tool as their power source. An electric battery of lithium-ion is adopted for a cellphone or laptop computer. It has a separater, positive and negative pole.
投皿順
新着順
䞻のみ
付箋

新しいレスの受付は終了したした

䜕でも雑談掲瀺板のスレ䞀芧

䜕でも雑談掲瀺板。みんなで楜しくたったり語り🗯合おう❗ 暇぀ぶしにもぎったり。い぀でもどこでも投皿や閲芧が可胜です。

• レス新
  • 人気
  • スレ新
  • レス少
新しくスレを䜜成する