注目の話題
日本人って国内でしか法律を守らないんですか?
歩鷹(ほたか) 男の子の名前
夜に授業する幼稚園と小学校が欲しい

英語であそぼ✨🙌✨

レス500 HIT数 11548 あ+ あ-

匿名( 20代 ♀ )
07/04/24 18:33(更新日時)

英語が得意な人も、英語が無理な人も、ただ楽しくオシャベリして、あら🔥⁉いつの間にか英語話しちゃってるわ🙌。英語で遊んでついでに身に付けちゃおっ😻。老若男女問いませーん。良い友人になってくださいな🙇。

No.419678 07/04/01 02:24(スレ作成日時)

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

No.1 07/04/01 02:25
かや ( 20代 ♀ khGU )

Hey,Kaya is here.Zaq,Mai,please find here❗
Let's start talking💕.

• << 3 🌒 Is this…❓🐩゛ガッチャ Oh lady.. I came to find you here❗🙋 Here, I would like to say thank you for always came to my thread and talked with me. Because of you and Mai, we finally filled it up tonight. And I would like to say thank you to put up new thread here to have good conversations. I hope we'll have more visitors to talk with. And the house will be always lively.         Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.2 07/04/01 02:53
Mai ( ♀ MeOf )

>> 1 🌱Kaya😃🌱

Hi✌ I've found you👀✨ I became No. 500 again at the last thread😂 That's not on purpose. Zaq is to blame(Lol)😂

I'm home now🏠 It was so foggy. I wasn't able to drive smoothly.

Thank you for this thread, Kaya😃 Have fun🙌
See you🌱✨

• << 5 Recovered✌❗I had a heavy headache🙀.So I wanted to take good rest,but…Mai😹❗You did it again😹‼When I found No.500,I couldn't think anything 'cuz of sleeping pill💊.Just surprised💧.“Oh,I have to put up new thread right now😹❗”So I did,but…sleeping pill made me stupid💫.I e-mailed my boy,it made him confuse😥.Because…the content was…foxy?bold?lewd?…oh,my goodness🙈💦💦❗I really had to take a rest,Mai😹❗ But I could put up the new thread🙌.Without lewd sentense😸.Thank you so much😽💕.Please have many good conversations with us❗ I love you,Mai💖. Kaya😺
  • << 7 Mai,a boy confessed his love for you?That's really wonderful!But…it can't be the reason why you can accept his love so smoothly or easily,you know.I have no idea…but you can think so deeply,and you can choose.Mai,you can go better way,I trust. I love you,Mai.I always pray for you.Now,especially for your peace🙏. Talk to you later💖. Love,Kaya.

No.3 07/04/01 03:26
Zaq ( 30代 ♂ pjRV )

>> 1 Hey,Kaya is here.Zaq,Mai,please find here❗ Let's start talking💕. 🌒 Is this…❓🐩゛ガッチャ

Oh lady..
I came to find you here❗🙋

Here, I would like to say thank you for always came to my thread and talked with me.
Because of you and Mai, we finally filled it up tonight.

And I would like to say thank you to put up new thread here to have good conversations.

I hope we'll have more visitors to talk with.
And the house will be always lively.

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

• << 6 Hi,Zaq😺.I'm so glad that your thread filled with nice conversations,and you could find here.Please teach me again&again at here😉. I found you again😸.Zaq,long distance can't change my love for you💕. I love cherry blossoms,too💖💖.So pretty,and beautiful.Kind of miracle,I feel.It falls like snow in warm wind.So beautiful😿.But in Sendai,we can't see it yet,you know.Oh,I can't wait❗ Yeah,it's little cold😣.Never have a cold,buddy! Talk to you later❗ Love,Kaya💕.

No.4 07/04/01 07:09
Zaq ( 30代 ♂ pjRV )

🌒 Hi, Mai❗🙋

I was gonna be saying
‘Thanx’for closing, but I couldn't place myself to the last.😂

'Cuz u know, u got it.(Lol)

Have a good day, sis.☀

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

• << 11 🌱Zaq💖🌱 Hi✌ Yeah, I regret that I could have written only a minute earlier😂 …But, you could find my response too soon…. So I'm NOT GUILTY😁 I'm listening ザ・クロマニオンズ now. I like THE BLUE HEARTS and THE HIGH-LOWS, too. My mom, the weird😂, also likes them. They are really great. 情熱の薔薇 is used as a CM song now, isn't it😊🌹 Do you like them❓ Or did you like ブルハ when you were twenty-something❓ See you🌱✨

No.5 07/04/01 10:47
かや ( 20代 ♀ khGU )

>> 2 🌱Kaya😃🌱 Hi✌ I've found you👀✨ I became No. 500 again at the last threa… Recovered✌❗I had a heavy headache🙀.So I wanted to take good rest,but…Mai😹❗You did it again😹‼When I found No.500,I couldn't think anything 'cuz of sleeping pill💊.Just surprised💧.“Oh,I have to put up new thread right now😹❗”So I did,but…sleeping pill made me stupid💫.I e-mailed my boy,it made him confuse😥.Because…the content was…foxy?bold?lewd?…oh,my goodness🙈💦💦❗I really had to take a rest,Mai😹❗

But I could put up the new thread🙌.Without lewd sentense😸.Thank you so much😽💕.Please have many good conversations with us❗

I love you,Mai💖.

Kaya😺

• << 13 🌱Kaya🌹🌱 Hi✨ Oops. yeah, he confessed his love for me. ❌I confessed➡⭕I was confessed. He is thirty years old. He and I had met at work in Nagoya a month ago. He lives in Nagoya. We often e-mailed and sometimes called each other. He said he like me. I also answered so. It's actually true. But I don't know how should I do. We didn't have conversations yesterday and today. Umm…. See you🌱

No.6 07/04/01 10:59
かや ( 20代 ♀ khGU )

>> 3 🌒 Is this…❓🐩゛ガッチャ Oh lady.. I came to find you here❗🙋 Here, I woul… Hi,Zaq😺.I'm so glad that your thread filled with nice conversations,and you could find here.Please teach me again&again at here😉.

I found you again😸.Zaq,long distance can't change my love for you💕.

I love cherry blossoms,too💖💖.So pretty,and beautiful.Kind of miracle,I feel.It falls like snow in warm wind.So beautiful😿.But in Sendai,we can't see it yet,you know.Oh,I can't wait❗

Yeah,it's little cold😣.Never have a cold,buddy!

Talk to you later❗

Love,Kaya💕.

No.7 07/04/01 11:11
かや ( 20代 ♀ khGU )

>> 2 🌱Kaya😃🌱 Hi✌ I've found you👀✨ I became No. 500 again at the last threa… Mai,a boy confessed his love for you?That's really wonderful!But…it can't be the reason why you can accept his love so smoothly or easily,you know.I have no idea…but you can think so deeply,and you can choose.Mai,you can go better way,I trust.

I love you,Mai.I always pray for you.Now,especially for your peace🙏.

Talk to you later💖.

Love,Kaya.

No.8 07/04/01 12:29
Zaq ( 30代 ♂ pjRV )

>> 7 🌒 Morning,Kaya🌸🙋

I didn't sleep, and I won't.

When do cherry blossoms in your place start blooming ?
I wish I could visit some good spots for hanami there.
Must be a real beautiful, aren't they ?

But seeing sakura in midtown Tokyo isn't so bad.
I like to doze under cherry blossoms at a park.

It's Roppongi. But you can keep yourself out of noise.

It's a beautiful day of spring.

Ciao❗🌸🌸🌸🔥🚀

No.9 07/04/01 12:57
かや ( 20代 ♀ khGU )

>> 8 Hi,Zaq😺.You really like to stay up,don't you?What did you do last night?I think you had a cool time again,right?

Every year,we can see the cherry blossom's blooming after the entrance ceremony🌸.So…maybe over 10th.But I heard it will starts so early time in this year.I will tell you when it started.

By your sentense,I can imagine the silent Tokyo so easily.It's really like your charactor.Silence&cool&sometimesドンチャンサワギ,ne😊.I really want to be like you.First,I have to be mighty fine like you💪.

I will take a nap.

Talk to you later💕.

Love,Kaya💖.

No.10 07/04/01 13:46
Zaq ( 30代 ♂ pjRV )

>> 9 🌒 No no..😂

I'm not a man of silence.
But, to be honest.
Sometimes, a crowd of stress make me wanna escape out of all the shit.

That's why I go to a bar.
That's why I go to a park.

A still in the midtown..
You can trip both sides in a day.

That's a lovable point of Tokyo.

Ciao❗🙋🌸🌸

• << 12 I know you're not a man of silence.But sometimes,you show the face like that.That's too cool,Zaq. Sometimes when I feel tired,I go to downtown.I hide in the noise.And I listen the music by portable player,and have some coffee.I make sure“I'm alone,but still alive,and the world never stop.”Sounds strange?But it's so important function for me.I make my own time,and go back to real. Anyway,I couldn't sleep😸.I'll take shower from now. Talk to you later. I love you. Kaya💕

No.11 07/04/01 14:57
Mai ( ♀ MeOf )

>> 4 🌒 Hi, Mai❗🙋 I was gonna be saying ‘Thanx’for closing, but I couldn't … 🌱Zaq💖🌱

Hi✌ Yeah, I regret that I could have written only a minute earlier😂 …But, you could find my response too soon…. So I'm NOT GUILTY😁

I'm listening ザ・クロマニオンズ now. I like THE BLUE HEARTS and THE HIGH-LOWS, too. My mom, the weird😂, also likes them. They are really great. 情熱の薔薇 is used as a CM song now, isn't it😊🌹 Do you like them❓ Or did you like ブルハ when you were twenty-something❓

See you🌱✨

• << 15 🌒 Hi, Mai❗🙋🌸 Oh,the Blue Hearts ! Brings me back good old stupid memories. 😁(Lol) Everybody started singin LINDA-LINDA or TRAIN-TRAIN together. Of course me to. But, to be honest, I'm not familiar with those Japanese pop musics, very much.😂 Um..well..mayby Crazy Ken's, Bonnie Pink, Yuna Ito.. I think I like them.         Ciao❗🙋🌸🌸

No.12 07/04/01 15:29
かや ( 20代 ♀ khGU )

>> 10 🌒 No no..😂 I'm not a man of silence. But, to be honest. Sometimes, a … I know you're not a man of silence.But sometimes,you show the face like that.That's too cool,Zaq.

Sometimes when I feel tired,I go to downtown.I hide in the noise.And I listen the music by portable player,and have some coffee.I make sure“I'm alone,but still alive,and the world never stop.”Sounds strange?But it's so important function for me.I make my own time,and go back to real.

Anyway,I couldn't sleep😸.I'll take shower from now.

Talk to you later.

I love you.

Kaya💕

• << 16 🌒 Hi, Kaya❗🙋🌸 I had been sleeping, after all. Didn't go anywhere, today.😂 I gotta take a shower now. Oh, speakin' of shower. I listened an old R&B song called‘TURN OFF THE LIGHT’ That's a famous 70's song performed by a cool guy with sexy voice. His name is Teddy Pendergrass. The lirics are like this.. …Turn off the light  Light a candle  I'm in the mood, Baby.  Let's take a shower  Shower together  I wash your body  You wash mine..yeah.. That's a sexy song. But, wait, hold on..💧 I heard Teddy was a gay.💪💕 Oh, Teddy ! Who is that sexy song for ?💧 I couldn't stop confusing in fact.😂(Lol)         Ciao❗🙋🌸🌸

No.13 07/04/01 21:12
Mai ( ♀ MeOf )

>> 5 Recovered✌❗I had a heavy headache🙀.So I wanted to take good rest,but…M… 🌱Kaya🌹🌱

Hi✨ Oops. yeah, he confessed his love for me. ❌I confessed➡⭕I was confessed. He is thirty years old. He and I had met at work in Nagoya a month ago. He lives in Nagoya. We often e-mailed and sometimes called each other. He said he like me. I also answered so. It's actually true. But I don't know how should I do. We didn't have conversations yesterday and today. Umm….

See you🌱

No.14 07/04/01 23:10
かや ( 20代 ♀ khGU )

>> 13 Hi,Mai💖.To think about it so carefuly,is so good for you,I think.

Sometimes…difference is hard for couples.In my case,it's “age”.But he is my precious,so I'm trying so hard.Still so selfish,but I'm searching better way.

This is my opinion,so it won't fit for your case,I guess.

But Mai,be happy.'Cuz I love you.

Have a good night.

Love,Kaya💖.

No.15 07/04/01 23:18
Zaq ( 30代 ♂ pjRV )

>> 11 🌱Zaq💖🌱 Hi✌ Yeah, I regret that I could have written only a minute ear… 🌒 Hi, Mai❗🙋🌸

Oh,the Blue Hearts !
Brings me back good old stupid memories. 😁(Lol)
Everybody started singin LINDA-LINDA or TRAIN-TRAIN together. Of course me to.

But, to be honest,
I'm not familiar with those Japanese pop musics, very much.😂
Um..well..mayby Crazy Ken's, Bonnie Pink, Yuna Ito.. I think I like them.

Ciao❗🙋🌸🌸

No.16 07/04/02 00:23
Zaq ( 30代 ♂ pjRV )

>> 12 I know you're not a man of silence.But sometimes,you show the face lik… 🌒 Hi, Kaya❗🙋🌸

I had been sleeping, after all. Didn't go anywhere, today.😂

I gotta take a shower now.

Oh, speakin' of shower.
I listened an old R&B song called‘TURN OFF THE LIGHT’
That's a famous 70's song performed by a cool guy with sexy voice. His name is Teddy Pendergrass.
The lirics are like this..

…Turn off the light

Light a candle

I'm in the mood, Baby.

Let's take a shower

Shower together

I wash your body

You wash mine..yeah..

That's a sexy song.
But, wait, hold on..💧
I heard Teddy was a gay.💪💕
Oh, Teddy !
Who is that sexy song for ?💧

I couldn't stop confusing in fact.😂(Lol)

Ciao❗🙋🌸🌸

• << 21 Mornin',Zaq😺.I slept very well last night🙆.I couldn't do it before yesterday 'cuz of headache,so I'm so happy this morning🙌. Wow,bold…Teddy💧Lol.But my voice is not sexy😹.My boy says “アニメヴォイス”.Yeah,my voice is like a charactor's of animation💧.I don't like it😿.But when I sing,my voice really changes.My friends says“Wow,rock voice!You need a band!”Do you want to hear my voice? Have a good day😽💕. Love,Kaya💕.

No.17 07/04/02 01:35
匿名17 ( 30代 ♀ )

Hi,Please make friends with me?☺✨

皆さんとっても仲良くて楽しそう…😍🎵

でも新参者の私が皆さんの輪に入っていけるかな…心配です😩💦

• << 22 Good morning,Yuka✨💕✨.I'm Kaya.You'll be my elder sis.I'm so glad💕💕. I live in Sendai,I have ever been to Osaka😿.But my second cousin is there,so I want to visit Osaka someday✈. If you want to ask something,anything OK!Not about English💧Lol.Please ask about me.But Zaq&Mai are good Eng. teacher. Let's have fun🙌🎉‼ See ya💖. Kaya

No.18 07/04/02 01:53
Zaq ( 30代 ♂ pjRV )

>> 17 🌒 How do u do❓🙋

Hi, lady❗ Nice to see you.
This is Zaq, live in Tokyo.
What can I call you ?

🔥🚀

No.19 07/04/02 02:17
匿名17 ( 30代 ♀ )

>> 18 Good evening,Zaq!🙋🌠Thank you for your answer☺

And Nice to see you too!!🙋✨

I'm YuKa, live in OSAKA. Please call me “Yuka”🙋🙋🎵

No.20 07/04/02 02:52
Zaq ( 30代 ♂ pjRV )

>> 19 🌒 Hi, Yuka❗🙋

Oh, you live in Osaka ?
That's the place I adore.

Once, my parents have been in Takatsuki, for a few years. But I haven't lived there.
My staying in Osaka on business was at the Rinku Premium Outlet, when it opened.
I worked there 'bout two months.

A busy and lonly Christmas time in 2001.(Lol)😂

🔥🚀

• << 37 Hi,Zaq!😃 Wow,Does your parents live in Takatsuki?😲I'm very surprised because I live in a neighboring city!😁 What do you do,Zaq? I'm a part-time English teacher for Kids😺.but I've just started this job from this month.so I'm very nervous now😩 but I'm really looking forward to seeing Kids!!😍It must be fun!☺ By the way,Can I join the band?😁I can play the 🎹 a little.🎵 Of course,I love music😍and I love hard rock and heavy Metal.🎵For example,HELLOWEEN,SONATAARCTICA and so on.🎃🎵 and…I'd like to listen to Kaya's voice,too!☺チビマルコチャン…✨She must be so cute!!😍💖 talk to you later!🙋 Yuka🐯🎵

No.21 07/04/02 07:37
かや ( 20代 ♀ khGU )

>> 16 🌒 Hi, Kaya❗🙋🌸 I had been sleeping, after all. Didn't go anywhere, tod… Mornin',Zaq😺.I slept very well last night🙆.I couldn't do it before yesterday 'cuz of headache,so I'm so happy this morning🙌.

Wow,bold…Teddy💧Lol.But my voice is not sexy😹.My boy says “アニメヴォイス”.Yeah,my voice is like a charactor's of animation💧.I don't like it😿.But when I sing,my voice really changes.My friends says“Wow,rock voice!You need a band!”Do you want to hear my voice?

Have a good day😽💕.

Love,Kaya💕.

No.22 07/04/02 07:46
かや ( 20代 ♀ khGU )

>> 17 Hi,Please make friends with me?☺✨ 皆さんとっても仲良くて楽しそう…😍🎵 でも新参者の私が皆さんの輪に入… Good morning,Yuka✨💕✨.I'm Kaya.You'll be my elder sis.I'm so glad💕💕.

I live in Sendai,I have ever been to Osaka😿.But my second cousin is there,so I want to visit Osaka someday✈.

If you want to ask something,anything OK!Not about English💧Lol.Please ask about me.But Zaq&Mai are good Eng. teacher.

Let's have fun🙌🎉‼

See ya💖.

Kaya

• << 38 GOOD EVENING,Kaya!!🙋💖 I have a sister already,but I can have another sister‼😍💖I'm so happy‼🙋ヨロシクネ🎵 What do you do,Kaya?😃I'm a part-time English teacher for Kids.🔤 but I've just started the job from this month.So I'm so nevous everyday.😠💦 I've studied English for about 5 years,but I always make a lot of mistakes.😂 because I don't like English grammar…😱💦So Please teach me!🙇💦 Wow,Can I join the band?I can play the piano a little.😁and I love music😍💕 You must be really cute,Kaya‼😃✨ I want to hear your voice‼😍 and I'm looking forward to talking with Mai.😉💕 Talk to you later‼🙌✨ Yuka🐯🎵

No.23 07/04/02 08:52
Zaq ( 30代 ♂ pjRV )

🌒 Good Morning, Kaya🐙🌸

I listened to Teddy again.
Teddy, oh, Teddy..
Even though he was a gay,
I still love his song. 😂

Let me listen to your song, Kaya..
I wanna know what makes an アニメ ゴエ lady a rock singer.

How about we put up the band together, Kaya ?
You sing, and I play the guitar by your side.
And Mai, will control us from the TWR.📡⚡✈(Lol)

But excuse me,💧
I gotta practice first,'coz I don't play the guitar.😂

Have a good day..
        Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.24 07/04/02 09:35
かや ( 20代 ♀ khGU )

>> 23 You already woke up,Zaq?Will you swim today🏊?

I'm listening m-flo💕.I love them😻.

Sometimes イタズラデンワ's man misunderstood about me 'cuz of my voice💧.“😺Hello?”“👿Hello,can I talk to your mom,babe?”“😺…oh,excuse me💧?”“👿…how old are you?🔥An adult😂?Your voice is …likeチビマルコチャン!”he said💧.Not only a man.Some guys said like that😾.

But when I sing,every my friends says“Wow,rock voice!Super star is here!”🙈💦💦I'm so glad😻.

Let's put up a band,Zaq💕.You can play the drums!Mai will control us,and how about Yuka😸?

See you later,Zaq💖.

Love,Kaya😻.

• << 26 🌒 Yes I will❗🙋 I'll swim about 4㎞ like a skipjack-tuna. But swimming that length is a lil' tiresome. Bored.(Lol) Oh, the rock singer talks like Chibimaruko ? Cool ! I like Chibimaruko. I have seen Sakura Momoko befor. That's when I used to be in Yokota. My friend Maki brought her to my place. She was her English teacher. One of my teacher, too.🙋          Ciao❗🔥🚀

No.25 07/04/02 12:33
サラリーマン25 

I used to love English.

• << 27 Hi,Mr.サラリーマン25😊.Would you like to join us?I'm Kaya.Can I ask your name?
  • << 30 🌒 Hi,サラリーマン25❗🙋 This is Zaq, Hou d'ye do❗ Don't say that u used to be. You'll be lovin' it more and more.         Ciao❗🔥🚀

No.26 07/04/02 12:34
Zaq ( 30代 ♂ pjRV )

>> 24 You already woke up,Zaq?Will you swim today🏊? I'm listening m-flo💕.I … 🌒 Yes I will❗🙋

I'll swim about 4㎞ like a skipjack-tuna.
But swimming that length is a lil' tiresome. Bored.(Lol)

Oh, the rock singer talks like Chibimaruko ? Cool !
I like Chibimaruko.

I have seen Sakura Momoko befor. That's when I used to be in Yokota. My friend Maki brought her to my place.
She was her English teacher.

One of my teacher, too.🙋

Ciao❗🔥🚀

• << 28 Oh,wow,4kms💧.I'll die👼.But you'll get much power from water,won't you? Yeah,I talk like kid😳.カナリアマエクチョウ😳I never get angry,and talk so slowly.It's sounds like kid's,some people said😿. I like Momoko Sakura's essay📖.In her essay,she said she has no sense of English😸.But she's funny. And I envy her 'cuz she could meet you! Talk to you later💖. I love you. Kaya

No.27 07/04/02 12:52
かや ( 20代 ♀ khGU )

>> 25 I used to love English. Hi,Mr.サラリーマン25😊.Would you like to join us?I'm Kaya.Can I ask your name?

• << 32 I'm so a busy salesman. Well my name is Toshi. Yes!! I'd like to join you.

No.28 07/04/02 13:01
かや ( 20代 ♀ khGU )

>> 26 🌒 Yes I will❗🙋 I'll swim about 4㎞ like a skipjack-tuna. But swimming … Oh,wow,4kms💧.I'll die👼.But you'll get much power from water,won't you?

Yeah,I talk like kid😳.カナリアマエクチョウ😳I never get angry,and talk so slowly.It's sounds like kid's,some people said😿.

I like Momoko Sakura's essay📖.In her essay,she said she has no sense of English😸.But she's funny.
And I envy her 'cuz she could meet you!

Talk to you later💖.

I love you.

Kaya

No.29 07/04/02 13:40
Zaq ( 30代 ♂ pjRV )

>> 28 🌒 Envy her ? envy me ? 🙋

Yeah.. She and I have learned by same person.
I wasn't a student, though.
Maki and I were working at the same place.
She was half an American. The way she talk was very polite. But when she talk to her friends, she talked in sister's Eng 'cuz her daddy was an Afro-American.

She gave me a lot.             Ciao❗🔥🚀

• << 31 Enve her.I have no interest in real Momoko Sakura.But I respect you,so I envy her 'cuz she met you💔. I met an American woman&her baby at the airport of Portland.She said “I will go to Japan because my husband is an army.I haven't seen him these 2years.It is the first time to see her(baby girl Maria)daddy for her.I'm so excited!”Maria was a year old baby at that time💧.Maria's dad came to Japan when her mom just pregnant😢.I met them at Narita,they looked so happy💖. Talk to you later,Zaq. Love,Kaya💕.

No.30 07/04/02 13:53
Zaq ( 30代 ♂ pjRV )

>> 25 I used to love English. 🌒 Hi,サラリーマン25❗🙋

This is Zaq, Hou d'ye do❗

Don't say that u used to be.
You'll be lovin' it more and more.

Ciao❗🔥🚀

• << 33 Haha. Now I got to love English again!

No.31 07/04/02 13:55
かや ( 20代 ♀ khGU )

>> 29 🌒 Envy her ? envy me ? 🙋 Yeah.. She and I have learned by same person… Enve her.I have no interest in real Momoko Sakura.But I respect you,so I envy her 'cuz she met you💔.

I met an American woman&her baby at the airport of Portland.She said “I will go to Japan because my husband is an army.I haven't seen him these 2years.It is the first time to see her(baby girl Maria)daddy for her.I'm so excited!”Maria was a year old baby at that time💧.Maria's dad came to Japan when her mom just pregnant😢.I met them at Narita,they looked so happy💖.

Talk to you later,Zaq.

Love,Kaya💕.

No.32 07/04/02 14:51
サラリーマン25 

>> 27 Hi,Mr.サラリーマン25😊.Would you like to join us?I'm Kaya.Can I ask your name… I'm so a busy salesman. Well my name is Toshi. Yes!! I'd like to join you.

• << 34 Hi,Toshi.Oh,you're a so busy man😿.Are you enjoying your job? When you have spare time,please come here and let's have good conversations😊. Anyway,how old R U?

No.33 07/04/02 14:54
サラリーマン25 

>> 30 🌒 Hi,サラリーマン25❗🙋 This is Zaq, Hou d'ye do❗ Don't say that u used to b… Haha. Now I got to love English again!

No.34 07/04/02 15:00
かや ( 20代 ♀ khGU )

>> 32 I'm so a busy salesman. Well my name is Toshi. Yes!! I'd like to joi… Hi,Toshi.Oh,you're a so busy man😿.Are you enjoying your job?

When you have spare time,please come here and let's have good conversations😊.

Anyway,how old R U?

No.35 07/04/02 15:12
サラリーマン25 

>> 34 I'm 22 years old. So called fresh man!! But I'm bored with my job already.

• << 39 Hi,Toshi!!🙋🙋✨ I'm Yuka.Nice to see you!😊✨ What kinds of job do you do? You look very busy‼😲
  • << 43 I lecrned myself. Anyway I'm very very drunk. So I'm afraid if my Eng makes sense.

No.36 07/04/02 15:22
かや ( 20代 ♀ khGU )

>> 35 Oh,you must be a really flesh man!But…already tired💧Lol.

How did you learn Eng. Toshi?

No.37 07/04/02 20:49
Yuka ( 30代 ♀ RNfUi )

>> 20 🌒 Hi, Yuka❗🙋 Oh, you live in Osaka ? That's the place I adore. Once,… Hi,Zaq!😃

Wow,Does your parents live in Takatsuki?😲I'm very surprised because I live in a neighboring city!😁

What do you do,Zaq? I'm a part-time English teacher for Kids😺.but I've just started this job from this month.so I'm very nervous now😩

but I'm really looking forward to seeing Kids!!😍It must be fun!☺

By the way,Can I join the band?😁I can play the 🎹 a little.🎵 Of course,I love music😍and I love hard rock and heavy Metal.🎵For example,HELLOWEEN,SONATAARCTICA and so on.🎃🎵 and…I'd like to listen to Kaya's voice,too!☺チビマルコチャン…✨She must be so cute!!😍💖

talk to you later!🙋

Yuka🐯🎵

• << 40 🌒 Hi, Yuka❗☕ Woe ❗ A real English teacher is here ? Cool❗ My job is to cook, …an Italian chef. I used to be haunting to Kyoto, befor. 'Coz I was crazy for that lovely city. Seeing around, eating a lot, I really enjoyed visiting there. And I staied at my parent's house at night. Good old memories. But they don't live there now. They live in Mie prefecture now. I'll be back. Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.38 07/04/02 21:22
Yuka ( 30代 ♀ RNfUi )

>> 22 Good morning,Yuka✨💕✨.I'm Kaya.You'll be my elder sis.I'm so glad💕💕. I… GOOD EVENING,Kaya!!🙋💖

I have a sister already,but I can have another sister‼😍💖I'm so happy‼🙋ヨロシクネ🎵

What do you do,Kaya?😃I'm a part-time English teacher for Kids.🔤 but I've just started the job from this month.So I'm so nevous everyday.😠💦

I've studied English for about 5 years,but I always make a lot of mistakes.😂

because I don't like English grammar…😱💦So Please teach me!🙇💦

Wow,Can I join the band?I can play the piano a little.😁and I love music😍💕

You must be really cute,Kaya‼😃✨

I want to hear your voice‼😍

and I'm looking forward to talking with Mai.😉💕

Talk to you later‼🙌✨

Yuka🐯🎵

• << 41 Hi,Yuka💖.Did you have a good day? I'm own child,so I'm so happy that I can have a sister🙌💕. I studied English only at junior high&senior high💧.And I hate grammer,too😹.Please teach me,Yuka🙇. I do…nothing💧.I had a job,but I'm little weak to work now😢.So I always stay in my house. Oh,you can play the piano😻❗Yay,we can put up great band😸Lol. My voice is not fit for my looking💧.My boy says “…You're 171cms high,but your voice and talking is…😩😒.”My looking is not cute😹. Mai is so kind,and she is so good Eng. speaker😊.I hope you can see her soon💕. Talk to you later👯💕. Love,Kaya.

No.39 07/04/02 21:37
Yuka ( 30代 ♀ RNfUi )

>> 35 I'm 22 years old. So called fresh man!! But I'm bored with my job alr… Hi,Toshi!!🙋🙋✨

I'm Yuka.Nice to see you!😊✨

What kinds of job do you do?

You look very busy‼😲

• << 44 I'm a teacher. Craming school teacher. My subject is math.

No.40 07/04/02 22:00
Zaq ( 30代 ♂ pjRV )

>> 37 Hi,Zaq!😃 Wow,Does your parents live in Takatsuki?😲I'm very surprised… 🌒 Hi, Yuka❗☕

Woe ❗ A real English teacher is here ? Cool❗

My job is to cook,
…an Italian chef.

I used to be haunting to Kyoto, befor. 'Coz I was crazy for that lovely city.
Seeing around, eating a lot,
I really enjoyed visiting there.
And I staied at my parent's house at night.
Good old memories. But they don't live there now.
They live in Mie prefecture now.

I'll be back. Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

• << 42 Wow…😲 You are a Cook⁉Really fantastic‼☺✨ I'm a poor cook.so I envy you.☺ Please teach me how to cook.🙇✨ I'm sorry,I was mistaken about your parents.Now,I got it!🙆 Kyoto's one of my favorite places.I want to go out see the cherry blossoms there🌸,but I'm sooo busy doing last-minute preparation for the first English lessons‼😹My lessons open from next week! I'm a Eng. teacher tho',but my Eng.is really bad.😩couse I don't like Eng.grammar…😿so please point out the errors to me!!🙇✨ I've never been abroad!!✈Have you ever been anywhere,Zaq? I'm tired today.sorry,I'm go to bed…not,futon…😪 Have a good night and Take care!🙌 Talk to you tomorrow!🎵 Good night,brother!☺✨

No.41 07/04/02 22:14
かや ( 20代 ♀ khGU )

>> 38 GOOD EVENING,Kaya!!🙋💖 I have a sister already,but I can have another… Hi,Yuka💖.Did you have a good day?

I'm own child,so I'm so happy that I can have a sister🙌💕.

I studied English only at junior high&senior high💧.And I hate grammer,too😹.Please teach me,Yuka🙇.

I do…nothing💧.I had a job,but I'm little weak to work now😢.So I always stay in my house.

Oh,you can play the piano😻❗Yay,we can put up great band😸Lol.

My voice is not fit for my looking💧.My boy says “…You're 171cms high,but your voice and talking is…😩😒.”My looking is not cute😹.

Mai is so kind,and she is so good Eng. speaker😊.I hope you can see her soon💕.

Talk to you later👯💕.

Love,Kaya.

• << 45 Yes,I had a good time today.🙌 A little meeting was held so that the new teachers could meet one another.(Maybe,this sentence is wrong…sorry😹) They're great people!☺ Oh,you're an only child,Kaya?If you like,Please call me“sis”.☺ Your Eng.is better than me.✌ Have a confidence,Kaya.😃✨ I'm really sorry,I shouldn't have asked you“What do you do”🙇💦 Take it easy and Hang in there,Kaya!!🙌🙌🙌💖 Don't worry about your height! I'm 170 cms tall!✌😁 …but…I'm…🐷…😹 My son always grasps and kneads my blubber and plays with it…😁💢 Sorry,I'm go to futon. Have a great night!🙌✨ Good night,sis!🌒🎵 Yuka🐯🎵

No.42 07/04/03 00:23
Yuka ( 30代 ♀ RNfUi )

>> 40 🌒 Hi, Yuka❗☕ Woe ❗ A real English teacher is here ? Cool❗ My job is … Wow…😲
You are a Cook⁉Really fantastic‼☺✨
I'm a poor cook.so I envy you.☺
Please teach me how to cook.🙇✨

I'm sorry,I was mistaken about your parents.Now,I got it!🙆

Kyoto's one of my favorite places.I want to go out see the cherry blossoms there🌸,but I'm sooo busy doing last-minute preparation for the first English lessons‼😹My lessons open from next week!

I'm a Eng. teacher tho',but my Eng.is really bad.😩couse I don't like Eng.grammar…😿so please point out the errors to me!!🙇✨

I've never been abroad!!✈Have you ever been anywhere,Zaq?

I'm tired today.sorry,I'm go to bed…not,futon…😪

Have a good night and Take care!🙌

Talk to you tomorrow!🎵

Good night,brother!☺✨

• << 48 🌒Hi, Yuka❗🙋 I suppose I can't teach you 'bout English grammar 'coz I'm not good at it, too.😂 To be honest, I haven't ever studied English hard. At one restaurant neighbor on Yokota Air Base, I was workin' with Americans. I've learned there, how to talk. So to say, all of my co-workers and customers were my teacher.🙇 They gave me a lot. And that's the reason that I'm not good at grammar.😂 I'm not good at spellin'too. So, be careful. You'd better not trust me.😁         Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.43 07/04/03 00:27
サラリーマン25 

>> 35 I'm 22 years old. So called fresh man!! But I'm bored with my job alr… I lecrned myself. Anyway I'm very very drunk. So I'm afraid if my Eng makes sense.

• << 56 Mornin' Toshi😺.Did you drink a lot💧?R U OK? Oh,you are a math teacher…😨.I…I hate math🙈💦💦‼I can't understand it at all😭.You're great,Toshi. Talk to you later. Kaya😺

No.44 07/04/03 00:32
サラリーマン25 

>> 39 Hi,Toshi!!🙋🙋✨ I'm Yuka.Nice to see you!😊✨ What kinds of job do you … I'm a teacher. Craming school teacher. My subject is math.

• << 46 🌱Hi everyone💖🌱 Nice to meet you, Yuka and サラリーマン25. I got so drank today. Excuse me, but see you tomorrow😣 Have a good night. See you🌱👋😳👍🍺
  • << 61 Wow…You are a math teacher⁉😲 Sorry,I hate math…😱💦 Can you start your job as a sober state?😁I hope you are getting better,Toshi!🙌✨➰🍺 Have a good day!🙋

No.45 07/04/03 01:16
Yuka ( 30代 ♀ RNfUi )

>> 41 Hi,Yuka💖.Did you have a good day? I'm own child,so I'm so happy that … Yes,I had a good time today.🙌

A little meeting was held so that the new teachers could meet one another.(Maybe,this sentence is wrong…sorry😹)

They're great people!☺

Oh,you're an only child,Kaya?If you like,Please call me“sis”.☺

Your Eng.is better than me.✌

Have a confidence,Kaya.😃✨

I'm really sorry,I shouldn't have asked you“What do you do”🙇💦

Take it easy and Hang in there,Kaya!!🙌🙌🙌💖

Don't worry about your height!
I'm 170 cms tall!✌😁 …but…I'm…🐷…😹

My son always grasps and kneads my blubber and plays with it…😁💢

Sorry,I'm go to futon.

Have a great night!🙌✨

Good night,sis!🌒🎵

Yuka🐯🎵

• << 54 Hi,sis💕.Oh,I slept on the floor😹. I don't care about my job.No💦I really worried about it,but now,I know I have to take good rest😊.So never mind,sis😽💕. You have a son😻‼I love kids too much💕💕.I always hug them,kiss them,and bite them😸.Oh,my goodness,how cute kids are✨😻😻😻✨‼ You are tall,too😲.Your son will be tall guy💕.Is he handsome😸? Have a good day,sis✨✨. Love,Kaya💕.

No.46 07/04/03 02:25
Mai ( ♀ MeOf )

>> 44 I'm a teacher. Craming school teacher. My subject is math. 🌱Hi everyone💖🌱

Nice to meet you, Yuka and サラリーマン25.

I got so drank today.
Excuse me, but see you tomorrow😣

Have a good night.
See you🌱👋😳👍🍺

• << 55 Hi,Mai💕.You love to drink,don't you💧?Did you enjoy it? I hope I can talk with you,Mai😻. Have a good day😽💕. Love,Kaya👯💕.
  • << 60 Hi,Mai!!🙋 Nice to meet you,too!☺💖 Are you OK?Did you drink too much?😉Do you like to drink?I like it,but I don't have a chance to drink.😂 but I'm going to go out for a drink with my friends next Mon.🍺🍖✨ I'm looking forward to drinking with them!😍 Have a super day❗🙌🙌🙌💖 Yuka🐯🎵

No.47 07/04/03 04:08
Zaq ( 30代 ♂ pjRV )

🌒 Oh, wow❗😲

This seems like a teacher's thread. What kinda teacher will be coming next !?(Lol)

We are five, now.

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

No.48 07/04/03 04:58
Zaq ( 30代 ♂ pjRV )

>> 42 Wow…😲 You are a Cook⁉Really fantastic‼☺✨ I'm a poor cook.so I envy yo… 🌒Hi, Yuka❗🙋

I suppose I can't teach you 'bout English grammar 'coz I'm not good at it, too.😂

To be honest, I haven't ever studied English hard.

At one restaurant neighbor on Yokota Air Base, I was workin' with Americans.
I've learned there, how to talk. So to say, all of my co-workers and customers were my teacher.🙇

They gave me a lot.
And that's the reason that I'm not good at grammar.😂

I'm not good at spellin'too.
So, be careful.
You'd better not trust me.😁

Ciao❗🙋🔥🚀

• << 66 Hello,Zaq🙋✨ Oh,I see…but I think you had a special time there.and I think your Eng.is so cool‼😍 Did you eat anything?🍅✨ Hum…I want to eat snacks…🐷➡🐷✨ …😂 Have a great day‼🙋✨ Talk to you later.🐱 Yuka🐯➡🐷✨

No.49 07/04/03 07:23
サラリーマン25 

Hang over!!

No.50 07/04/03 07:51
Zaq ( 30代 ♂ pjRV )

>> 49 🌒 Morning, Toshi❗🙋☔

Hangover ? Tha's too bad.😁
My drinkin' time has just started now 'coz I'm a night worker.
I'm drinkin' at a soul music bar.

Hava good day yo❗🙋🔥🚀

• << 51 Thank U Zaq!! My work starts on 12 o'clock. So I'm OK so far. But I have to be sober. Nowadays, being sober is fucking sucks!!
投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

何でも雑談!掲示板のスレ一覧

何でも雑談掲示板。みんなで楽しくまったり語り🗯合おう❗ 暇つぶしにもぴったり。いつでもどこでも投稿や閲覧が可能です。

• レス新
  • 人気
  • スレ新
  • レス少
新しくスレを作成する