注目の話題
🍀語りあかそうの里🍀1️⃣0️⃣
会うたびに家に誘ってくる彼氏
突然連絡がつかなくなった彼

Let`s enjoy English 8

レス500 HIT数 2710 あ+ あ-

燻し銀三( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )
20/07/11 11:20(更新日時)

Excretion is indispensable, without excreting, none of creature can live, but needless to say no one wants to see the excretion, for it`s too dirty and too disgust to see it.

What I said is sometimes like excretion, so please be careful when reading it, though it isn`t your fault.

I`m sure I sometimes have to vent to my pent-up feeling, like excretion, otherwise I would be mad.

I make it a rule to say be careful if there is fear that my sentence hurt others.

I`m insensitive, callous and thick-skinned so I can`t understand others very much. I`m sorry for it.

Thank you very much for you who read my thread until now. I`m grateful for it to you.

No.3062494 20/05/17 23:12(スレ作成日時)

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

No.5 20/05/20 06:33
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【What I`ve thought】

I don`t know why my responses and others have disappeared suddenly!

Someone stupid wrote a defamatory article about me, I`m wondering, but I`ve never been worried about it at all, for if being deleted, it`s just that I have only to write it once again.

Even if being able to delete my English, no one can delete my desire of expressing myself in English, though I was surprised at it a little.

I`m wondering if the one who mangages ミクル don`t understand English very much, so they hate something complicated, and they deleted everything. It can`t be helped.

See you weekend.

No.6 20/05/23 06:44
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Have a sun in our hearts】

Have a sun in our hearts, even if a strom is raging or a blizzard attacks on us, there are dark clouds in the sky, and there have been endless struggles on the ground, have a sun in our heart.

Have a song in our lips lightly, and cheerfully. Even if there are limitless pains in our duty or in our lives, have always a song in our lips.

Let`s encourgae others who are suffering and worried like this.

Don`t lose your courage, have a song in your lips and have a sun in your hearts.

It`s a poet written by フライシュレン who are a French.

No.7 20/05/23 07:03
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

Continuation of the last thread of my last response from Let`s enjoy English 7

【Afghanistan became a battlefield where the military force in Soviet invaded and the U.S.Army attacked】

〈Taliban appeared suddenly〉

It was spring in 1994 when Taliban appeared for the first time. A commander in the military clique 軍閥 kidnapped a girl and raped over and over then.

As students in theological seminary knew it, an unit made up with no more than thirty students attacked the military base and rescued the girl. They were Taliban.

After that they helped the people from the tyrannical military clique.

No.8 20/05/23 07:21
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Afghanistan became a battlefield where the military force in Soviet invaded and the U.S.Army attacked】

〈Taliban showed up suddenly〉

Lots of people supported Taliban whose attitude didn`t seek for any thanks and reward, and its influential power expanded rapidly.

Students who gathered their leader,Muhammad オマル had nothing to do with any corruption which were throved each place in Afghanistan.

They did away with all the checkpoints set up in highways, and punished the ones severely who raped females.

Taliban was welcomed by the people in Afghanistan because the peace and order recovered...

No.9 20/05/23 07:34
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈Taliban turned up suddenly〉

Taliban was welcomed by the people in Afghanistan because the peace and order was recovered, the military clique stopped misbehaving, and ordinary people could walk in town with safety.

Pakistani government and ISI which wanted to establish government close to Pakistan in Afghanistan supported Taliban.

Taliban leraned to control no less than 90% of the whole Afghanistan at once.

Guerrilas who unfurled the civil war each other were pushed to the wall, and...

No.10 20/05/23 07:45
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈Taliban appeared all of a sudden〉

...and the querilas gathered north at Afghanistan and formed anti Taliban group, and it was called northern alliance.

『Column,Muhammad Omar』

He is a leader in Taliban and was born in a village near Qandahar around 1959.

He used to be a teacher in a divinity school, and when the military force in Soviet invaded Afghanistan, he joined the guerilas.

He was injured in a battle four times and his right eye has gone blind then.

He has three wives,and...

No.11 20/05/23 08:17
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

『Column, Muhammad Omar』

...but information on Muhammad Omar himself is little. His face happened to broadcast in an image by BBC.

He`s learned to call himself a leader in believers. It`s a title which means that he is a successor of the founder of Islam, Muhammad.

〈Taliban was born in a refugee camp〉

He was born at a refugee camp in Pakistan.

After invasion by the military force in Soviet, lots of refugees fled into the countries around Afghanistan so as to avoid the fires of the war.

No.12 20/05/23 08:33
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈Taliban was borned in a refugee camp〉

The refugees from Afghanistan was over six million in 1991, and it accounted for one-third in the whole number of the refugees in the world then.

As the Pashutuns who are the largest race in Afghanistan lived at west in Afghanistan, plenty of refugees came there.

A group of Islamic fundamentalism which had influential power at west in Afghanistan built divinity schools for children in refugee camp one after another and they taught children Islam .

No.13 20/05/23 09:08
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

Lots of the students at the school had to live in the dormitories and were males alone.

Some of them were away from their homes and entered the school, but plenty of them are orphans.

The instruction was making the children recite the Koran. The ones who taught could barely read and write, so any of them didn`t have any basic culture.

The divinity school was based on a way of thinking Islamic fundalism of Deo band.

Deo band was one of religion...

No.14 20/05/23 09:24
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

Deo band was one of religion at north in India which started in the 19th century, and it is said the religion is stoic and feature of restoration is strong.

The ones who managed the divinity school connected with Pakistani government and ISI and they thought of making use of the youths who were taught in the divinity school.

ISI continued to help the military force in へクマチャル who was one of guerrila with a lot of money, but the へクマチャル didn`t have ...

No.15 20/05/23 09:39
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

...but Hekumarchal didn`t have enough power to control Afghanistan, so ISI gave up Hekumarchal and decided to take advantage of lots of the youths who had never known loves from family members nor from females.

They had been taught to fight for Allah without fearing their death., and they were Taliban.

One of minister in Pakistani government said Taliban was their own children.

There was a complete support by the military force of Pakistan....

No.16 20/05/23 09:53
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈Taliban was born ina refugee camp〉

There was a complete support from th military force in Pakstan behind the marvelous attack by Taliban.

It is said that the military force in Pakistan was in charge of planning operations, directing and conveying the soldiers of Taliban.

Taliban had plenty of pickup trucks which were small automobiles with a load carrying a platform. Setting up machine guns at the load carrying platform and showing their military power full of mobility.

No.17 20/05/23 10:09
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈Taliban was borned in a refugee camp〉

How did the students in the divinity school get the mobility? It was clear, and the rest is history.

In addition, Taliban had plenty of funds.and when attacking, it bribed its enemy, and made the enemy betray. It pressed the enemy to decide whether it receved the money or received attack. and made main cities fall one after another.

It is said that Omar who is a leader in Taliban always walked with a suitcase full of bills of dollar. Why did he...

No.18 20/05/23 10:23
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈Taliban was born ina refugee camp〉

Why did he had such the abundant funds?

It is thought it was a help from the ISI.

Or it is said that Taliban controlled Afghanistan and the checkpoints in highways disappeared and smuggling became active, so the ones who smuggled paid lots of money to Taliban.

Others said after Bin Ladin came to Afghanistan, he offered the funds.

〈Taliban interpreted Islam with a extreme way〉

The whole world was frightened at the first action by Taliban when it...

No.19 20/05/23 10:36
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈Taliban interpreted Islam with an extreme way〉

The whole world was frightended at the first activity by Taliban when it attacked Kabul September in 1996.

The one who used to be the President in Afghanistan and lost its place took refuge at the office of the United Nations in Kabul.

Taliban forced its way into the office and dragged the ex-Presidnent and his brother out of the office, tortured them and exectued.

They stuffed bills in the mouths of the dead bodies and hung them up...

No.20 20/05/23 10:53
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈Taliban interpreted Islam in an extreme way〉

Taliban hung up the dead bodies in the tower for watching at a crossroad of the main street in Kabul. They were cruel.

Taliban ignored the United Nations and misbehaved so cruelly that the international society was astounded at it and started to blame.

The United Nations protested severely against Taliban that it was against the international law which secured no invasion in the site and building of the United Nations, but Taliban didn`t mind

No.21 20/05/23 14:10
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈Taliban interpreted the Koran in an extreme way〉

After that, the world was surprised at Taliban`s actions.

Taliban crashed all the beers and wines at restaurants in Kabu becaause Islam admonished not to drink.

It prohibitted to take a photo with a point of viesw of forbidding to worship an idol, and burned up films in movie theaters.

Males who didn`t have a beard were arrested and were forced to detain in a house of detention until they had a beard, for Muhammad who was the founder...

No.22 20/05/23 14:22
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

...for Muhammad who was the founder of Islam had a beard. Males who had a long hair was also arrested and were forced to be cut their hair.

Music was banned, and cassete decks were forfeited. Flying kite which was popular among children was forbidden too. Its plan was to prohibitted all the recreations in the world.

The plan was thinking of Allah alone in this world, and they could enjoy the recreation after their death at the heaven.

No.23 20/05/23 14:41
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

Taliban forced females to wear a burka. The burka is a coat covered the whole body from the top of a head to ankle like a sheet. A part of the eyes in the face is mesh.

A female who wears the burka see her outside, but others can`t see her face at all.

Taliban prohibitted females to work, so all the elementary schools in the whole Afghanistan were to be closed, for lots of the teachers were females in the school.

Taliban forbidded the...

No.24 20/05/23 15:10
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Afghanistan became a battlefield where the military force in Soviet invaded and the U.S.Armuy attacked】

Taliban prohibitted females to be educated and to go out for a female alone. Without being with a male of family member, she couldn`t even go shopping.

All the windows in the house were forced to paint in black so as to prevent females from being seen outside the house.

In consequence, females were forced to stay at home where the sun didn`t shine all day.

If a part of the body happened to be shown from the burka, she would be ...

No.25 20/05/23 15:26
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

If a part of the body from the burka happened to be shown, she would be whipped by the police which was in charge of religion, which patrolled around the town.

No less than thousands of the youths who had a whip checked females for clothes.

A radio station which was controlled by Taliban broadcast that 225 females who were against a rule on clothes were whipped a day December in 1995.

Broadcasting the fact itself was a threat to females.

No.26 20/05/23 15:38
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈Taliban interpreted Koran in an extreme way〉

There used to be thirty thousand widows in Afghanistan thanks to a civil war which continued for a long time. Without working, they couln`t lead their lives.

The united nations developed a project for the females to work, but when being forbidden a female alone to go out, females lose a way of leading their lives.

Males and females were separated in all the public places. A male doctor hadn`t been able to see a female patient at all then.

No.27 20/05/23 15:52
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

It means closing their own future for themselves. There were both female doctors and nurses due to education in the past, so they could cure female patients.

When prohibitted females to be educated, both female doctors and nurses would disappear. It means that even if being sick, females couldn`t receive any medical treatment in the least.

If females aren`t healthy, its society has no future, but Taliban didn`t think of it.

The people...

No.28 20/05/23 16:10
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

The people were forced to be gathered in a soccer stadium every Friday and an excution for criminals in public was done.

As to the ones who murdered, without being forgiven by family members of a victim, the criminal was executed by the family members.

The one who stole was cut off its right hand. If causing a crime, what`s happened? It`s a warning.

Scenes which rewinds a cogwheel 歯車 on history hundereds of years ago was developed.

No.29 20/05/23 16:28
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

Intellectuals in Kabul which is the capital in Afghanistan escaped from Afghanistan one after another.

〈Taliban destroyed the great Buddhism stature made of stone〉

Destroying the great Buddhism stature made of stone in Bamiyan made Taliban become notorious in the world.

Buddhists used to live around Bamiyan in Afghanistan until the 10th century. Two Buddhism statures were carved into a stone wall. As to the height, the one was 55...

No.30 20/05/23 16:47
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Afghanistan became a battlefield where the military force in Soviet attacked and the U.S.Army attacked】

〈Taliban destroyed the great Buddhist stature〉

As to the height on the Buddhist statures, the one was 55 meters and the other 38 meters. It seemed that they were carved around the 2nd century.

The Buddhism statures of a standing figure wore clothes in Greek way, and they were fusion of Hellenistic culture and art in Central Asia, so they were valuable ones.

Buddhism which was transmitted in Japan was also introduced into China through India to Afghanistan.

A priest which was a model...

No.31 20/05/23 17:07
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈Taliban destroyed the great Buddhism statures made of stone〉

Xuan-zang 玄奘 who was a model for a priest in Xi-you-ji 西遊記 in Tang 唐 went back and forth between China and India seeking for the original text on Buddhism.

Then he dropped in Bamiyan and described on the two the tremendous Buddhist statures like the next.

They shine in golden color and glitter.

Omar who is the highest rank in Taliban ordered to destroy all idols which were Buddhism statures in Afghanistan February in 2002...

No.32 20/05/23 17:18
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

...and the great Buddhism statures in Bamiyan were destoryed as well in the next month.

It is said that it was a minister of national defense who led their men in destroying the great Buddhism statures.

Moreover Buddhism statures which were owned in museums in Kabul were all destroyed.

While Islam forbids to worship an idol, Buddhism stature is used in Buddhism and a stature of Christ is used in Christianity when worshipping.

No.33 20/05/23 18:11
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

Neither a figure of Allah and nor a statue of Muhammad appeared in Islam.

A tiny one like a person can`t paint Allah which is the almighty god, and when Islam was formed, there was a religion in which they believed in a stature of god on polythesim 多神教,and there is a history in which Islam fought against the religion.

It is said they are reasons to forbid to worship an idol, but it is a thing when Islam prarys for Allah.

No.34 20/05/23 18:23
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

The great Buddhism stature made of stone in Bamiyan were valuable cultural heritage in the world, and Taliban destroyed them. Even Islamic world blamed it for Taliban.

When Omar ordered to destroy the great Buddhism statures made of stone, various groups on Buddhism in Japan appealed for stopping the destruction, but it wasn`t accepted.

Barbarous behavior by Taliban made the people in the world shudder.

〈Pakistan brought...〉

No.35 20/05/23 18:36
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈Pakistan brought up Taliban〉

Why did Pakistan brought up and support Taliban which was frowned from all over the world? There was a strategy for Pakistan alone.

Pakistan wished to establish a government close to Pakistan in Afghanistan which is neighboring country for Pakistan.

I`ll adopt it later, Pakistan and India were at war three times in the past and Pakistan lost all of them.

When Pakistan faces India directly, there is Afghanistan behind Pakistan. When facing the enemy in...

No.36 20/05/23 18:51
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

When facing the enemy in front of it, Pakistan didn`t think it wanted to be worried about other enenmy behind it. It`s a strategy for Pakistan.

When Pakistan and India were at war again, Pakistan wanted Afghanistan to be a supporting base in backward for supporting and storing weapons and emergency evacuation for combat planes.

As a result, establishing a government which obeyed Pakistan in Afghanistan was a top priority for Pakistan.

Taliban was brought...

No.37 20/05/23 19:04
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

Taliban was brought up in a refugee camp in Pakistan, and was educated in divinity school in Pakistan, so it would be a political power which obeyed Pakistan after Taliban controlled Afghanistan.

Besides, the Pakistanis who were in divinity school in Pakistan rushed to Afghanistan so as to support Taliban.

A secretary general in the United Nations said that not only supplying weapons and ammunitions, but hundreds of the people who weren`t the Afghans...

No.38 20/05/23 19:14
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Afghanistan bevame a battlefield where the military force in Soviet invaded and the U.S.Army attacked】

A security general in the United Nations said not only supplying for weapons and ammunitions but hundreds of the people who weren`t the Afghans joined the war August in 1999.

The security general avoided callling it by name, but the people who weren`t the Afghans were the Pakistanis.

An executive in Taliban said the number of the students in divinity school in Pakistan who fought with Taliban increased from ten thousand to fifty thousand in its peak.

No.39 20/05/23 19:29
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

Moreover there is a suspicion that even the regular military force in Pakistan sneaked into Afghanistan for a support, for new military units which were controlled well appeared in Taliban suddenly, and they showed their high fighting power extremely.

In addition to the support, soldiers in Arab who were sent by Bin Ladin joined the war.

A commander who confronted with Taliban in the north alliance said like the next.

The ones who fled the first in...

No.40 20/05/23 19:39
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

The ones who started to flee in battle were the soldiers in Taliban, and the second were students in divinity school who were the Pakistanis.

However it was the soldiers in Arab who remained until the last and resisted stubbornly, the commander said.

〈Pakistan became a thing like Taliban〉

Pakistan which brought up Taliban in Afghanistan ended up suffering from a side effect unexpectedly.

Extreme Islamic fundamentalism of Taliban style has flowed...

No.41 20/05/23 19:54
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

Extreme Islamic fundamentalism of Taliban style has ended up flowing backward into Pakistan.

Students in divinity school who rused to support Taliban in Afghanistan returned to Pakistan after that, and they learned to put up their goal of controlling with Taliban style in Pakistan.

In a living area for the Pashutuns which is west in Pakistan where is near a border on Afghanistan, activities which were imitated Taliban`s way as it was started.

Shutting...

No.42 20/05/23 20:09
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

Shutting up females in their own home, forbidding music, and setting fire to movie theaters, those things have often happned in Pakistan.

Activists who tried to establish a political power like Taliban in Pakistan increased remarkably, and movement for terrorism has been active there.

Pakistani trial which tried to establish a political power obeying Pakistan is threatened by crisis of coup d` etat of establishing the political power like Taliban.

No.43 20/05/23 21:07
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈Afghanistan which was deserted by the world〉

When the world destroyed an interest in Afghanistan, training facilities for guerrilla were built by Bin Ladin in an area controlled by Taliban.

As being based in abundant funds by Bin Ladin, the youths were gathered from each nation in Arab, and they had been trained as gurerrila.

Guerrillas of the Uzbek in central Asia, the ones who tried to establish Islamic nation in a self-governing dominion of Xining Uygur in China, the ones who were...

No.44 20/05/23 21:23
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

...guerrillas in independent movement in Chechnya, the ones in Kashmir where a dispute on territory between India and Pakistan continued, and the ones in Philippine.

The youths in organizations which unfurled movements for guerila which was based on Islamic fundamentalism gathered in Afghanistan and they were trained there.

The youths were organized into a network of Al-Qaeda,and the part of the organization carried out the synchronized ...

No.45 20/05/23 21:38
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

...and the part of the organization carried out the synchronized terrorist attack September in 2001.

The Bush Government which was got angry with the synchronized terrorist attack demanded Taliban to turn Bin Ladin over to America, but Taliban refused it.

So the refusal made the military force in America attack on Taliban, and the Taliban Government collapsed all too soon.

〈Though an interim government was formed...〉

After the collapse...

No.46 20/05/23 21:51
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

After the collapse on the Taliban Government, a talk on founding a new nation was done at Bonn in Germany, and an interim government was formed December in 2001.

A new constitution is indispensable for founding a new nation, and the ones who established the new constitiution were members in national assembly who were elected by the people.

How were the members in national assembly elected? A way of electing them is prescribed by the...

No.47 20/05/23 22:06
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

A way of electing the members in the national assembly was prescribed in the constitution. It went around in circles without getting anywhere.

The new nation will have never been built forever, so they decided to form the nation with the next procedures.

At first, forming the interim government, and the interim government held an emergency meeting in which representatives from the people were gathered.

Cabinet ministers were approved by...

No.48 20/05/24 03:59
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Afghanistan became a battlefield where the minitary force in Soviet invaded and the U.S.Army attacked】

Cabinet ministers will be approved on a temorary political power on the emergency meeting, and the temporary political power would draft the new constitution.

Within eighteen month from founded the temporary political power, a formal emergency meeting would be held, then a new constitution would be established.

After that, an election would be put into practice being based on the new constitution, and then a formal government was born.

No.49 20/05/24 04:27
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Afghanistan became a battlefield where the minitary force in Soviet invaded and the U.S.Army attacked】

An interim government was formed December in 2001,and a formal government in the next year,and Karzai became the President.

By the way, I`m afraid I`m confused the temporary governmet and new one, but this time the new government was formed.

Under the new President, there were no less than five Vice Presidents with consideration races and regions in Afghanistan.

An ex-king returned from Italy and became a father of Afghanistan.

No.50 20/05/24 04:43
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

A father of Afghanistan is a symbolic position.

A new Karzai Government was born, but its base remained weak extremely.

One of the Vice President was assassined in Kabul in the daytime June in 2002, and the President himself was attempted to be assassined September.

Guarding the President wasn`t able to be entrusted to the Afghans, and American private military company was in charged of guarding President.

The President couldn`t trust...

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

日記掲示板のスレ一覧

携帯日記を書いてみんなに公開しよう📓 ブログよりも簡単に今すぐ匿名の日記がかけます。

• レス新
  • 人気
  • スレ新
  • レス少