彼氏にカマかけたらクロ 別れるべきか
おばさんイジリされる職場
皆さんは精神科受診についてどう思いますか?

Let's enjoy English! Ⅶ

レス500 HIT数 1932 あ+ あ-

燻し銀三( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )
20/05/17 22:12(更新日時)

都合により、日本語も混じります

I've wanted to express everything in English here, but I can't, for みくる said no one can express with English alone at present.

I hate to use Japanese,so I've wanted to avoid it, but it can't be helped. I'm not sure how much I can omit the Japanese, so I'm afraid those sentences is useless.

If I can't permit to use English here, I don't have to be here, to my sorrow,for almost all of you aren't interested in me here.

Should I look for somewhere I can express myself in English at will, shouldn't I?

There are still plenty of things to express in English, so I've never satisfied with my English thread at all.

Without posting anywhere, I can study English, but posting here meaning improving both of my English ability and touch typing, so it is convenient of me to do it

20/05/02 09:54 追記
This time the number of response isn`t so much. I will be happy if it reach a thousand,but I`m afraid it`s impossible. To my sorrow, it`s my fault. I can blame no one.

20/05/03 21:49 追記
When expressing this postscript, it has been convenient for me, for it doesn`s show number of letters on this postscript. I wish this bulletin board could thik of it.

タグ

No.3030687 20/03/30 12:48(スレ作成日時)

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

No.401 20/05/11 00:20
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Who borught up Hussein? The time until Iraq became a big power on military affairs】

〈The Gulf War made Iraq change into enemy against all over the world〉

As to a Japanese expression,きりがいい, to my sorrow,a proper expression in English doesn`t occur to me. I`m sorry for it.

Return to my main subject, I`m going to continue my response.

Therefore the President didn`t try to attack the military force which ran away from Kuwait to Iraq. If attacking them who tried to escape, it would be an one-side massacre.

It is said then the President Bush and then the Secretary of State Powell hated it.

No.402 20/05/11 00:36
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Who brought up Hussein? The time until Iraq became a big power on military force】

There was an opinion of making use of the chance and attacking Bagdhad, pushing aside Hussein, but then the President Bush didn`t adopt the opinion.

A ground on resolution by the United Nations of attacking the military force by the multinational force was seeking for withdrawal the military force from Kuwait.

The resolution didn`t allow the multinational force to overthrow the political power of Hussein.

At the same time, if...

No.403 20/05/11 00:50
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Who brought up Hussein? The time until Iraq became a big power on military force】

〈The Gulf War made Iraq change into enemy agains all over the world〉

At the same time, if overthrowing the political power of Hussein in Iraq, there would be a blank on power in the area, so the situation in the Middle East would be unstable.

America which was cool and had realistic eye was worried about it.

On the other hand, there was a wishful thinking that Iraq lost so serverely that the political power in Iraq would weaken even if they left it alone.

However the base of power on the political party...

No.404 20/05/11 01:06
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Who brought up Hussein? The time until Iraq became a big power on military affairs】

However the base of power on political power of Hussein wasn`t shaken at all.

Then the President Bush who was a son was as if he had taken over a job which his father couldn`t finish.

〈There was forbidden area for flying over the sky in Iraq〉

As the military force in Iraq was lost by the multinational force, an influence over anti Hussein was encouraged. Thousands of the Shiites in Islam at south in Iraq rose amd went into action then.

No.405 20/05/11 01:25
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Who brought up Hussein? The time until Iraq became a big power on military affairs】

〈There was a forbidden area for flying over the sky in Iraq〉

The political party of Hussein was occupied by the Sunni in Isram, so the Shiites were dissatisfied with it so much.

On the other hand, a rebellion was caused by the Kurdish at north in Iraq.

While the Arab accounted for about 80% in Iraq, the Kurdish make up for 20% there.

The Kurdish had sought for original establishment of their own country at north in Iraq. They thought it a good chance in which they could build their independent country.

No.406 20/05/11 02:14
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Who brought Hussein? The time until Iraq became a big power on military affairs】

〈There was a forbidden area over the sky in Iraq〉

However then the President Hussein mobilized an elite unit which he kept in the Gulf War and suppressed the revolts in both south and north in Iraq.

It is said about a hundred thousand were dead in the military force in Iraq in the Gulf War, but it seemed to be a hundred thousand victims in suppression of this revolt.

However the military force in America just looked on withoud doing anything.

The Kurdish who were suppressed became refugees and rushed to...

No.407 20/05/11 02:32
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Who brought up Hussein? The time until Iraq became a big power on military force〉

〈There was a prohibited area for flying over the sky in Iraq〉

...and the Kurdish rushed to border between Turkey and Iraq north of Iraq, but Turkey which had an independent movement for the Kurdish stopped the Kurdish from going into Turkey.

Refugees of the Kurdish lost where to go at the mountainous region in the north and there was a great confusion there.

Sadako Ogata who handled a problem on refugee decided to support the Kurdish.

A definition on the refugee was the ones who were persecuted in their...

No.408 20/05/11 02:43
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈There was a prohibited area over the sky in Iraq〉

A definition on refugee was the ones who were persecuted in their own country and escaped to other foreign countries, but if so, it means that the Kurdish who stayed in Iraq weren`t the refugees.

Without being worried about the definition on the refugee until then, Sadako Ogata started to support the refugees of the Kurdish in Iraq.

The pathetic situation on the Kurdish has been well-known among the people so widely that Europe and America couldn`t ignore.

No.409 20/05/11 03:06
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈There used to be a prohibited area over the sky in Iraq〉

America, England and France forbade combat planes in Iraq to fly north of the north latitude 36 degrees March in 1991 so as to stop the fighters from bombing the Kurdish.

Besides, they set up other forbidden area for flying in southern area south of the north latitude 32 degrees, and hindered the air raid. Its area was expanded.

By the way, when expressing it with a latitude, it`s hard to imagine the scale of damage.

America and England flied...

No.410 20/05/11 05:17
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈There used to be a prohibited area for flying over the sky in Iraq〉

America and England always flied going on patrol the forbidden area for flying, though France withdrew then.

If being irradiated antiaircarft radar from the ground, the two countries regarded it as attack by the military force in Iraq, and bombed radar institutions in Iraq.

After the Gulf War was over, air raid over Iraq by America and England continued.

As northern part in Iraq was the forbidden area for flying of Iraqi fighters and...

No.411 20/05/11 05:34
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈There used to be a forbidden area over the sky in Iraq〉

...and action by the military force in Iraq was restricted, an area of self-government by the Kurdish was formed.

Without fearing of persecution by Hussein, an area where they lived was born which was protecting by Amerida and England then.

〈Economic sanction was put into action by the united nations, but...〉

Economic sanction over Iraq continued after the Gulf War was over. After four days from invasion Kuwait by Iraq August in 1990, the united ...

No.412 20/05/11 05:50
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈Economic sanction over Iraq was put into action by the United Nations, but...〉

...the United Nations adopted a resolution of putting into effect for economic sanction on Iraq forbidding all export and import to Iraq.

The economic sanction continued after the Gulf War was over, for there was no positive proof that Iraq disposed of the large amount of destructive weapons completely.

As percentage of self supporting on food in Iraq was about 30%, no sooner had the economic sanction was put into motion...

No.413 20/05/11 06:04
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈The United Nations put into motion over economic sanction, but...〉

...no sooner the economic sanction was put into motion by the United Nations than Iraq was struck by food insufficieny.

Besides as being restricted importing medical supplies, a death rate on newly born infant increased.

Some relatives in the United Nations said economic sanction against Iraq caused no less than a half million newly born infants be dead after the Gulf War.

On the other hand as number of palace of Hussein increased...

No.414 20/05/11 06:16
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Who brought up Hussein? The time until Iraq became a big country on military affairs】

...America refuted that Hussein was responsible for death of newly born infants.

It means that if there was enough funds to build luxurious palaces, he should have saved the newly born infants with the funds.

〈Exchanging petroleum and food〉

As the pathetic situation in Iraq was well known among the people in the world, international public opinion that importing from a humanitarian point of view should admit heightened.

As a result...

No.415 20/05/11 06:33
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Who brought up Hussein? The time until iraq became a big country on military affairs】

As a result, the United Nations adopted resolution of permitting to export amount of petroleum which wasn`t over $40 billion a year and to import medical supplies and food as humanitarian supplies alone in 1995.

It was put into effect from the next year and was called a program oil for food, exchanging oil with food. Its mechanism was like the next.

At first Iraq exported crude oil. Foreign enterprises which bought the crude oil from...

No.416 20/05/11 06:48
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Who brought up Hussein? The time until Iraq became a big country on military affairs】

〈Exchanging oil with food〉

Foreign enterprises which bought crude oils paid proceeds into a bank account managed by the United Nations.

In the next, Iraq submitted a list what it needeed like food or medical supplies to the United Nations.

The United Nations considered the list and bought food and medical supplies for the Iraqi with 60% of proceeds and handed them to Iraq.

The rest of 30% on the proceeds was transferred to a fund for compensation on the Gulf War.

In short Iraq went on paying...

No.417 20/05/11 07:00
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

In short Iraq continued to pay compensation for damage on the Gulf War.

The rest of 10% was applied to fund in which Iraq took into action in the United Nations.

Iraq could choose countries which Iraq export its oil at will in the program, and Iraq took advantage of it startegically.

Iraq chose Russia, China, and France as coutry to which Iraq exported oil. All of them are a permanent member of the U.N.Security Council.

Iraq used oil as a lure in order to be close to Iraq ...

No.418 20/05/11 07:15
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

Iraq used the crude oil as lure in order to be close to Iraq for three of them. The strategy by Iraq was successful.

Russia and France appealed to ease the economic sanction against Iraq, and upper limit to export on oil for Iraq raised step by step, and the upper limit was done away with in 1999.

Besides the amount of money on exporting oil by Iraq reached $ fourteen billion in 2000, and it revived at the level before the Gulf War.

Moreover when America took a firm stance...

No.419 20/05/11 07:28
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Who brought up Hussein? The time until Iraq became a big country as military affairs】

Moreover when America took firm stance against inspection on Iraq in 2000, Russia, France and China showed their cautious positions.

It is clear that there was rights and interests on the crude oil from Iraq in their backgrounds.

The economic sanction against Iraq didn`t learn to keep actually gradually.

Foreign airplanes were forbidden to fly to a airport in Iraq, but private airplanes learned to fly there by 12 countries.

Exporting oil was done by Iraq against rule openly.

No.420 20/05/11 08:15
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

Furthermore, China built a network of optical fiber on the whole Iraq, and it connected air defense institution in Iraq with the network.

America destroyed its foothold by air raid in 2001. It showed the sanction against Iraq was a mere name.

The political power of Clinton came to a conclusion the containment policy on Iraq was a failure.

〈Should seizing the offensive first to a dangerous country be admitted?〉

America which made Iraq into such the dangerous country proceeded...

No.421 20/05/12 20:16
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈Should seizing the offeinsive first to a dangerous country be admitted?〉

America which made Iraq into such a dangerous big country on milirary affairs proceeded to prepare for seizing offensive first to Iraq with a position that Bush didn`t allow Hussein who was a perilous one to possess the large amount of destructive weapons.

The author doubted it, even if it seemed to be dangerous...

As being unable to leave a dangerous country alone, a theory that seizing offensive the first goes on openly in...

No.422 20/05/12 20:39
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈Should seizing offensive the first be permitted?〉

If being unable to leave a dangerous country alone, a theory that seizing offensive the first going on openly international political world is permitted, what`ll happen?

After the World War the Second, United Nations have been formed and they have been putting a great deal of effort into worldwide system which prevents countries from causing war.

A war which the United Nations Charter admits is the one for self-defence alone.

If a nation invades other...

No.423 20/05/12 20:56
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈Should seizing offensive the first be permitted?〉

If a nation invades other, the United Nations Security Council in the United Nations will handle it. Sometimes they punish an invading country with military force jointly.

An invaded country is admitted to cause war for self-defence until the United Nations take into action.

If the theory of seizing offesive the first is admitted, there is a fear that a country causes the war with the theory appears one after another each place in the world.

No.424 20/05/12 21:16
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈Should Seizing offensive the first be permitted?〉

It is fear that the theory of seizing offensive the first opens Panadora`s box of war.

〈What`s happned in Iraq after that?〉

The military force both America and England started to attack Iraq March in 2003. Political Power of Hussein was overthrown easily and his two sons were murdered.

New Iraqi government was formed thanks to help of the military force both America and England. Judge was done against Hussein by the new government. It was a death penalty.

No.425 20/05/12 21:31
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈What`s happended in Iraq after that?〉

Hussein was executed at once, and his crime was slaughtering the Kurdish.

The reason why America attacked was the large amount of destructive weapons, but the large amount of the destructive weapons weren`t discovered. The political power of Hussein didn`t possess them at all.

After the collapse on the political power of Hussein, opposition between Sunni Muslim, Shiite Muslim and the Kurdish has intensified, especially collison between Sunni and Shiite Muslim...

No.426 20/05/15 21:50
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈What`s happneed in Iraq after that?〉

...especially Sunni and Shiite Muslim collided each other and there were lots of the deceased.

On the other hand a self-governing dominion by the Kurdish has established its original flag. Things have begun to look it`s semi independent country.

The new political power in Iraq can`t function at all, and armed influential power continued to attack the U.S.Army. The U.S. Army got bogged down in Iraq and can`t move very much.

【Afghanistan became a battlefield.】

No.427 20/05/15 22:12
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Afghanistan became a battlefield where invasion by the military force in Soviet and attack by the U.S.Army】

『Column, how many were the ones who attacked actually?』

The number of people who hijacked the four airplanes were 19, but it seemed they planed to do it by 20.

The one who trained in school for aviation in Minnesota was arrested with a suspicion of violation on immigration law before 25 days of the synchronized terrorist attack. He was the twentieth terrorist.

He behaved suspiciously,and said, he wasn`t interested in taking off and landing, but he wanted to learn how to take a turn.

No.428 20/05/15 22:37
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Afghanistan became a battlefield where invasion by the military force in Soviet and attack by the U.S.Army】

『Column, how many are the perpetrators on the attack?』

The school reported to the Federation authority and his visa for studying abroad wasn`t valid then so he was arrested.

If FBI investigated him enough, they could have sensed the plan for attack before it broke out. FBI was denouncced later.

『Column, a member of CIA who was worried about Bin Ladin』

A Senator asked a chief of CIA in the mornig the eleventh day on September, the day of the syncronized terrorist attack.

No.429 20/05/15 22:53
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Afghanistan became a battlefield where invasion by the milirary force in Soviet and attack by the U.S.Army】

『A member of CIA who was worried about Bin Ladin』

What are you worried about lately? the Senator asked and the chief answered it`s Bin Ladin.

CIA had gotten that Bin Ladin and his organization on terrorism planed to attack on America, but their target was unclear.

Immediately after the conversation, chief knew the syncronized terrorism accident occurred,and he shouted, it was done by Bin Ladin.

〈A tragedy brought about in front of the camera〉

When s serious event in history....

No.430 20/05/15 23:09
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈A tragedy brought about in front of the camera〉

When a serious event in world history occurred we tend to speak what we did then. It was murder on then the President Kennedy in 1963 for the most of the Americans said for a long time.

However it has changed September in 2001, for lots of people watched a shocking image through TV when it happened.

Then it was a little before ten p.m. in Japan. A report on an accident which occurred just before broadcasting started on a new of TV.

No.431 20/05/15 23:24
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈A tragedy broke out in front of the camera〉

It was a news that a passenger plane plunged into the center building for the World Trade. The building from which sent up smoke was shown on TV with a relay broadcast.

Then in the middle of broadcasting, a scene that other passenger plane crashed into the same building was shown on TV. Then the people all over the world lost their voice.

After that the third plane did the building of Pentagon in Washington, and the fourth airplane...

No.432 20/05/15 23:45
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈A tragedy brought about in front of the canmera〉

...and the fourth plane fell into suburb of Pittsburgh in Pennsylvania. Hijackers tried to make the plane plunge into a place of federal council in Washington,

However it turned out that they gave it up because of resistance by passengers and the plane crashed into the suburb.

The number of member who joined planed criminal extremely in which they hijacked the four plane was 19.

Strange to say it was the same number as watchmen...

No.433 20/05/15 23:59
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Afghanistan became a battlefield where invasion by military force in Soviet and attack by the U.S.Army】

Strange to say, it was the same number as watchmen in hell depicted in the Koran which was a sacred book in Islam.

The syncronized terrorism attack caused about three thousand victims, and lots of the Japanese were included.

〈Bush said Bin Ladin by name〉

After the attack, then the President Bush made a speech like the next.

This wasn`t a mere terrorism but a war, and he declared war against terrorism. He spoke he had an evidence that it...

No.434 20/05/16 00:16
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

Bush spoke he had an evidence that it was donen by an international network on terrorism, al-Qaeda in a national assembly September.

He declared that Taleban political power in Afghanistan which hid the organization on terrorism was a murderer and sought for the political power to deport Bin Ladin and all leaders in Al-Queda.

Then America came to a conclusion that Bin Ladin was a ringleader on the attack, and the attack was done by...

No.435 20/05/16 00:33
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Afghanistan became a battlefield where invasion by the milir-tary force in Soviet and attack by the U.S.Army】

〈Bush said Bin Ladin by name〉

Bush announced that the attack was done by Al-Qaeda of organization on terrorism of which leader was Bin Ladin.

After that American government showed each nation in NATO, Japan, and Russia the evidence, but evidence was searched by intelligence work,

If opening the evidence in the public, the source of information became clear, and it prevents them from gathering information, and the ones who were the source of information would be in danger, so...

No.436 20/05/16 06:01
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈Busy said Bin Ladin by name〉

...so how evidence was it? but it wasn`t clarified concretely, but then the Prime Minister Blair in England and Junichiro Koizumi in Japan said it was enough as evidence, though it has never been in the public.

English government announced it has been demonstrated at least three of the 19 perpetrators on the terrorism were related to the Al-Qaede in the next month of the syncronized terrorism attack.

It turned out that a ringleader of the attack was...

No.437 20/05/16 06:22
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈Bush said on Bin Ladin by name〉

It turned out that a ringleader on the attack was trained in a camp in Al-Qaeda of Afghanistan, according to various investigations and reports.

『Column,al-Jajira which reported the point of view on Arab』

After the cynchronized terrorist attack in America, al-jajira which was a broadcast by TV station had been paid attention from all over the world, for a message of anti-America was broadcast by Bin-ladin there.

Al-jajira was a TV station which...

No.438 20/05/16 06:37
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

『Column, al-jajila which reported the view of point on the Arab』

Al-jajila is a TV station of satellite for broadcast which specializes in news by the Arabic. Its headequarter is at Doha which is capital in Qatar of the Middle East.

It`s started to broadcast in 1996. Lots of bureau staff members used to work in BBC boradcast in England which took charge in broadcast in the Arabic.

BBC abolished the broadcast in the Arabic, so lots of reporters lost their jobs, and they...

No.439 20/05/16 06:53
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

『Al-jajila which reported the point of view on Arabia』

...and they transferred to Al-jajila all together, and they collected data, reported with the way of Western media.

It is said there is no freedom of the press in Arab, but Al-jajira has carried out free speeches, so it often causes a trouble with each nation in Arab which try to regulate the broadcast.

Al-jajira alone has a branch office in Kabul which is capital in Afghanistan in the world, so when the U.S.Army started to...

No.440 20/05/16 07:08
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Afghanistan became a battlefield where the military force in Soviet invaded and the U.S.Army attacked】

『Column,Al-jajila reported with the point of view on Arab』

...so when America started to attack Afghanistan, Al-jajila reported its image to the world earlier than any other TV stations.

Content of the broadcast with the point of view on Arab offers the world a viewpoint which is different from CNN, which is apt to be close to America.

〈America started to attack Afghanistan〉

When the synchronized terrorist attack started, Bin Ladin stayed in Afghanistan and the political power of...

No.441 20/05/16 07:21
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Afghanistan became a battlefield where the military force in Soviet invaded and the U.S.Army attacked】

...then the political power of Taliban treated Bin Ladin as guest, so American government asked the political power to extradite Bin Ladin to America, but the political power refused it.

Bush insisted that the one who protected the terrorists was the same crime, and decided to overthrow the political power on Taleban then.

Both America and England started to attack the political power of Taliban October, which was the next month of the....

No.442 20/05/16 07:39
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

Both America and England began to attack the political power of Taliban October which was the next month of the synchronized terrorist attack.

An image that bombardment of a poor antiaircraft fire by the military force of Taleban overhead in the pitch dark sky in the city of Kabul was reported to the world through Al-jajila TV station.

It was CNN which reported the situation on air raid to Bagdhad when the multinational force attacked Iraq in 1991.

No.443 20/05/16 08:11
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Afghanistatn became a battlefield where the military force in Soviet invaded and the U.S.Army attacked】

〈America began to attack Afghanistan〉

On the other hand, it was Al-jajila of the Arabic broadcast which reported that America attacked Afghanistan this time.

America said its attack against the political power of Taliban in Afghanistan was exercising the individual right of self-defense being based on the United Nations Charter.

Its country was attacked so it counterattacked against the organization which attacked it and allied organization for self-defense, America said like that.

No.444 20/05/16 08:28
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈America began to attack Afghanistan〉

England joined the war against the terrorism with America. With the attack by America and England, what is called a northern alliance which was influential power of anti Taliban strengthened its offense in Afghanistan.

The military force in Taliban was a complete defeat by this attack, and the northern alliance rushed to the capital, Kabul in Afghanistan, and Taliban surrendered its base, Kandahar, to the northenrn alliance, so the political power...

No.445 20/05/16 08:43
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

...so the political power of Taliban disappeared then.

The synchronized terrorist attack against America has brought a collapse on the political power of Taliban in a distant Afghanistan.

〈The one who was Bin Ladin〉

What kind of person was Bin Ladin who was said a leader of terrorists by name by America?

His father was engaged in construction who became rich by currying favor with 取り入る the Royalty. He was dead in an airplane accident in 1970.

No.446 20/05/16 09:08
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Afghanistan became a battlefield where the military force invaded by Soviet and the U.S.Army attacked】

Then Bin Ladin inherited the fortune from his father. It`s said it`s estimated about $ three hundred million.

The military force in Soviet invaded Afghanistan in 1979.

The Islamic youth who thought it was an invasion by atheists 無神論者 against the Islamic world went into Afghansitan so as to join a military force of anti Soviet one after another,and Bin Ladin was one of them. Then a network of radicals by each nation in Arabic country was formed then.

No.447 20/05/16 09:26
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

Bin Ladin was renouned at a battle in Afghanistan. He always carried a rifle made in Soviet with him. When his military unit did a violent battle against Soviet, it is said he robbed the rifle of a dead Russian officer in 1987.

When the military force in Soviet withdrew from Afghanistan in 1987, guerillas who accomplished their aims returned their homelands, and Bin Ladin came back to Saudi Arabia as well.

When returning, he thought his homeland was corrupted.

No.448 20/05/16 09:43
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

When Iraq invaded Kuwait in 1990, neighboring country, Saudi Arabia had a sense of impending crisis, and asked a help for America. After that, the military force in America continued to stay in Saudi Arabia.

However Bin Ladin thought Saudi Arabia was a holy place where there was Mecca and Medina. He couldn`t endure that the military force in foreign country stayed there.

He learned to criticize the Royal in Saudi Arabia, and was banished from Saudi Arabia.

No.449 20/05/16 10:00
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Afghanistan became a battlefield where the militray force in Soviet invaded and the U.S.Army attacked】

Before long Bin Ladin stayed in Afghanistan, and his network had been active from there.

〈Afghanistan where a civil war continued〉

After Soviet withdrew, a civil war continued in Afghanistan, and the civil war was between Taliban which controlled capital and Northern Alliance which was driven out from the capital and driven to north in Afghanistan.

Bin Ladin satyed in Afghanistan with members of Al-Qaeda which he organized for himself as guest for Taliban.

No.450 20/05/16 10:18
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

Bin Ladin worked on his plan for attack of terrorism against America and trained personnel for terrorism there.

Why did the civil war continue,and did Taliban control in Afghanistan?

〈A nation which England and Russia created〉

Series of Sherlock Holmes is one of classic detective stories. Its hero is Holmes and his partner was a surgeon doctor.

When they met for the first time, Holmes saw through his partner just returned from Afghanistan.

Speaking of a...

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

日記掲示板のスレ一覧

携帯日記を書いてみんなに公開しよう📓 ブログよりも簡単に今すぐ匿名の日記がかけます。

• レス新
  • 人気
  • スレ新
  • レス少