おばさんイジリされる職場
誰からも愛されない
発達障害者だって子供が欲しい

Let's enjoy English! Ⅶ

レス500 HIT数 1927 あ+ あ-

燻し銀三( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )
20/05/17 22:12(更新日時)

都合により、日本語も混じります

I've wanted to express everything in English here, but I can't, for みくる said no one can express with English alone at present.

I hate to use Japanese,so I've wanted to avoid it, but it can't be helped. I'm not sure how much I can omit the Japanese, so I'm afraid those sentences is useless.

If I can't permit to use English here, I don't have to be here, to my sorrow,for almost all of you aren't interested in me here.

Should I look for somewhere I can express myself in English at will, shouldn't I?

There are still plenty of things to express in English, so I've never satisfied with my English thread at all.

Without posting anywhere, I can study English, but posting here meaning improving both of my English ability and touch typing, so it is convenient of me to do it

20/05/02 09:54 追記
This time the number of response isn`t so much. I will be happy if it reach a thousand,but I`m afraid it`s impossible. To my sorrow, it`s my fault. I can blame no one.

20/05/03 21:49 追記
When expressing this postscript, it has been convenient for me, for it doesn`s show number of letters on this postscript. I wish this bulletin board could thik of it.

タグ

No.3030687 20/03/30 12:48(スレ作成日時)

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

No.301 20/05/01 19:45
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【End of the Cold War caused other wars over ex-Yugo】

〈Fear for Soviet heightened solidarity〉

On the other hand, Tito pushed forward a plan of militarizing all the people from the experience of defeating Nazis Germany for itself.

When being a highschool student, all of the people were engaged in military training, and learned how to use weapons, and they had a care of guns at home.

A situation was founded if armed force of Soviet invaded, all the people held weapons in hand and took action.

As a result, almost all of the people learned to be able to use weapons. When opposition between...

No.302 20/05/01 20:07
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【End of the Cold War caused other wars ex-Yugo】

〈Fear for Soviet heightened solidarity〉

When opposition between races became serious, they held weapons and fought each other easily. Those unexpected thing frequently happened.

〈Poweder magazine in Balkan〉

It was a shot in Sarajevo which caused the World War First.

Sarajebo in Bosnia and Herzegovina was reigned by Habsburger Empire. The couple of Crown Prince of the Empire were assassinated by a young man of Sarajevo of nationalist in 1914, and it caused the World War First.

After that the place around Sarajevo had been called a powde...

No.303 20/05/01 20:29
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈Powder magazine in Balkan〉

After that the place aournd Sarajevo is called Powder Magazine in Balkan. It means that various races and varied religions were mixed up so much that a slight spark by collision caused an explosion.

Geographical condition played a role greatly on the complicated situation in the Balkan peninsula.

The Balkan Peninsula occupies a position which connects Europe and Asia as corridor. It has been a main artery for the people both East and West, and a place where civilization between East and West was contacted.

No.304 20/05/01 20:50
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈Powder magazine in Balkan〉

Varied civilizations and religion were conveyed, and various races advanced there so much that complicated elements overlapped.

Greek Orthodox Church from East, and Catholic from West were conveyed in the Middle Age, and Balkan was a place of a point of contact on two religions.

Habsburger Empire from north, the Empire of Ottman Turkey from east advanced there, and Balkan became a place where two empires which represented Europe and Asia met.

Tito unified the area which had complicated elements into one.

No.305 20/05/01 21:22
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈Tito died, the Cold War was over,and Yugo took apart〉

Tito who gathered together complicated elements which were opposed was, so to speak a charismatic leader. He was respected as father of building nation.

While he was a Croatian, he suppressed natioanal demand from the Croatian and maintained racial co-existence.

He was dead in 1980, and Yugoslavia lost its leader who put together Yugoslavia into one, and the nation loosened its restriction then.

After Tito died, representatives of six republics and two self-governing dominions ...

No.306 20/05/01 21:40
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈Tito died, the Cold War ended, and Yugoslavia took apart〉

After Tito was dead, representatives of six republics and two self-governing dominions which consisted of Yugoslavia served president of the federation in turn.

However its term was only a year. When being get used to the job of president, it had to change. Its term was too short to do substantial job.

However if its term was two years, turns of rest of other representatives of republics and self-governing dominions became late, so there was dissatisfaction among them.

No.307 20/05/01 21:56
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈Tito died, the Cold War was over, and Yugoslavia took apart〉

When its unity started to be bad, international surroundings changed violently. Revolutional wave surged to each nation of East Europe which were actually under control by Soviet.

Despotism by the communist party continued in each nation of the East Europe, but they adopted system of plural political parties one after another.

Ex-Yugoslavia adopted it and abolished single despotism by the communist party December in 1989.

Then unity of domestic policy which was moved by...

No.308 20/05/01 22:18
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

Then unity moved by domestic politics of single despotism of the communist party was lost.

The communist party divided and various racial political parties jumbled up, and unity as a single nation was lost.

Moreover reform by the leader of the communist party in Soviet, Gobachev, made Soviet change greatly, and the Cold War was over.

Then Yogoslavia didn`t have to be worried about attack from the military force in Soviet.

Its national consicousness which was united...

No.309 20/05/01 22:35
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

Its national awareness which was united against Soviet took apart.

Thus historical complicated racial emotion and religious consness came to the surface, and ex-Yugoslavi advanced to division.

〈Nationalist, Milosevic, appeared〉

It started from appearance of a nationalist in Sarajevo.

After Tito died, a dispute between residents of Albanian ancestry which was majority and other ones of Serbian ancestry which was minority at Kosovo self-governing dominion in Serbia republic.

No.310 20/05/01 22:54
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈A nationalist, Milosevic, appeared〉

While residents of Albanina ancestry were minority in the whole republic of Serbia, they were majority in Kosovo self-governing dominion.

Milosevic was an executive of the communist party in republic of Serbia, and he was sent to the dispute as arbitrator.

He was at a place where residents of Serbian ancestry and party of policemen of Albanian conflicted, and then he stood at the side of the Serbian and made a speech like the next.

I won`t made anyone strike you any more.

The Serbian was pleased...

No.311 20/05/02 06:07
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈A nationalis, Milosevic, showed up〉

The Serbians were pleased with the speech. It made nationalism of Serbia of a motto that the Serbias were the first be strong in Serbia.

Milosevic made the movement strong, and won his own power. He expanded authority of Serbian republic and had the right of self-governing in Kosovo self governing dominion revoked 1989.

At the same time, he strengthened suppression and arrest on activists of the Albanian in Kosovo.

『Column,Milosevic』

He was born in Serbia in 1941. When his age was five, his...

No.312 20/05/02 06:26
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

『Column, Milosevic』

When his age was five, his parents got divorce and both of them killed themselves separately before long.

It is said that his experience of this had influence over greatly his forming charcter.

After graduating Belgrade university, he became an elite member of the communist party, and plotted the ones to who he owed his position to downfall.

His plot made his rivals lost their positions, and he won his power.

There was an international trial over slaughter of residents at Kosovo at Hauge in Holland, and he was...

No.313 20/05/02 06:42
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

『Column, Milosevic』

In the middle of an international trial over slaughter residents of Kosovo at Hauge in Holland, Milosevic was dead in prison March in 2006.

〈kosovo is a holy place for the Serbian〉

Kosovo is a place where the Serbians had a deep intensity of thought.

Ottman Turkey attacked Kosovo which was a kingdom for the Serbian in 1389. The Serbian lost at war in Kosovo and was under control of Ottman Turkey.

Ottman Turkey was a country of Islam, and the people who lived there converted from Serbian religion to Islam.

No.314 20/05/02 06:56
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈Kosovo is a holy place for the Serbian〉

By the way, I`ve expressed Serbian religion until now, but it`s Serbian Orthodox Christianity exactly. I`ve neglected to correct it until now. I`m sorry for it.

To return to my main topic...

Kosovo is a holy place for the Serbians who believe in Serbian Orthodox Christianity even at present time.

Lots of residents of Albanian ancestry who believed in Islam learned to live in Kosovo after that, and the nationalists of the Serbian couldn`t endure it.

〈Republics escaped one after another〉

No.315 20/05/02 07:14
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

When watching cruel treatments by Miselovic, other races were wavered.

People who feared that ex-Yugoslavia might be a country controlled by Serbia with one-side way advanced for independence.

At first Slovenia and Croatia declared for independence from Yugoslavia federation June 1961. Military force of Yugoslavia frederation by the Serbian mainly were indignant at it and attacked both of the countries, and a civil war started then.

Then each nation in Europe arbitrated between the countries, and...

No.316 20/05/02 07:30
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

Both Slovenia and Croatia were independent October in 1991 by arbitration of each nation in Europe.

On the other hand, residents of Serbian ancestry in Croatia which was independent started a strife for independence from Croatia.

Limitless disputes made division start.

Moreover Bosnia and Herzegovina declared for independence March in 1992, but there were lots of influential power of the Serbian in UN who opposed to left of Bosnia and Herzegovina from Yugoslavia federation.

Then a civil war...

No.317 20/05/02 07:57
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

A civil war between influential power of the Serbians and Islam, the Croatians which supported the independence started then.

The Serbian advanced the war advantageously with a view of millitary affair point supported by the military force of federation.

They expanded ruling area by the Serbians in Bosnia, and tried to realize Great Serbia which the area combined with Serbian Republic, so the military force of the Serbian adopted racial purification.

Slaughtering all the males of Islam, and...

No.318 20/05/02 08:13
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

Slaughtering all the males in Islam, and raping females in Islam and made them born children of Serbian. It was done each place.

Abortion has never been permitted in Islam, so the Serbian expected Serbian children were born absolutely. It reminded us of barbarous act by Hitler in the World War Second, and the people all over the world were frightend at it.

There are photos of detention camp for captives by influential military force of Serbia, and there are thin Islams in the photos. It made us...

No.319 20/05/02 08:31
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

The photos make us imagine concentration camp for the Jew by Nazis Germany.

『Column, power and limit on a reconnaissance satellite』

Photos taken by a reconnaissance satellite of America demonstrated its power when an agreement on peace for Bosnia was concluded.

Then the President Clinton called presidents of Serbia, Croatia, and Bosnia to America. Three of the countries were the ones who were directly concerned the civil wars.

He showed them photos taken Bosnia from the sky, and situation of ...

No.320 20/05/02 08:51
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

...he showed three of them the situation of deploying military units of each nation and appealed how fair the idea of division. It is said the photos were very useful for conclusion on the agreement of peace.

On the other hand, the reconnaissance satellite showed its limit on disputes over ex-Yugoslavia.

Attacks on Serbia with missiles by military force of NATO was deciced being based on photos taken by American reconnaissance satellite beforehand.

Serbia noticed it, and made...

No.321 20/05/02 09:07
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

Serbia noticed it and made lots of tanks and combat planes made of paper-mache, and placed them side by side on the ground.

If watching them from the sky they looked real things. Military force in NATO mistook them for genuines and shot a missile of which price was millions of dollars one after another.

NATO announced it drove Serbia into almost destruction utterly, but when the miiitary force of Serbia withdrew from Kosovo, it drove lots of the tanks one right behind another.

No.322 20/05/02 09:20
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

Serbia didn`t suffer from damage so much then.

The reconnaissance satellite can distinguish between the ones which are from the ground by ten centimeters and can send us its digital photo at once.

However even if its efficiency improved so much, it is a person who analyzes its image, and the side who is taken photos have put into great effort into developing ways of cheating the reconnaissance satellite.

Information which is useful for us actually isn`t enough the one which is..

No.323 20/05/02 09:38
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

『Column,power and limit on a reconnaissance satellite』

Information which is useful for us actually isn`t enough the one which is taken from the sky, so we have to get it on the ground eventually.

〈After end of the Cold War, military movement by NATO〉

International criticism intensified on the cruel treatments by Serbia.

NATO was born so as to prevent Soviet and East Europe from attacking West Europe,but it started a large scale of air raid in order to stop with military power actions of military force of the Serbian.

Without shooting..

No.324 20/05/02 09:51
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【End of the Cold War broke out other wars over ex-Yugo】

〈After end of the Cold War, military movements by NATO〉

Without shooting any bullet during the Cold War, the military organization was all right then, but after the end of the Cold War, and there was no enemy for it, the organization did military movement for the first time ironically.

In the end, as America arbitrated between the concerened countries, an agreement on peace in Bosnia was signed November in 1991. Its content is like the next.

Bosnia and Herzegovina exists as unified nation, and a side of federation by Islam and the...

No.325 20/05/02 10:07
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈After end of the Cold War,the military movements by NATO〉

I`m going to continue to express the content on the agreement on peace in Bosnia.

A side of federation by Islam and Croatia occupied 51% of the territory, and other side of Serbian Republic 49%, and military force in UN stationed there.

Bosnia and Herzegovina was separated by race. Even if peace is formed there, it`s just that the agreement confirmed after the fact that those races lived there separately.

〈Pandora`s box of race and religion has been open〉

History in the...

No.326 20/05/02 10:26
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【End of the Cold War brought about other wars over ex-Yugo】

History in the world is the one of which the war and dispute over difference between race and religion.

The Cold War after the World War Second was hostile to each other by difference of ideology.

As nuclear weapon has been developed, a direct confrontation between the two majors of America and Soviet causes destruction on the world, so it had been avoided with a point of view on nuclear deterrence.

Instead, hot wars were unfurled in Indochina and Korean Peninusla as proxy war.

No.327 20/05/02 10:37
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【End of the Cold War brought about other wars over ex-Yugo】

As a result, we expected the end of the Cold War which is symbolized by the collapse of Wall in Berlin brought peace on the earth, but it`s intensifying disputes each area which have brought us.

The Gulf War is one of them,and civil war in ex-Yugo broke out. The Cold War was over, and restriction which bound each nation loosened.

Opposition over race and religion which we regarded as the ones in the history in the past started to appear in front of us.

The Cold War was over...

No.328 20/05/02 10:51
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【End of the Cold War borught about other wars over ex-Yugo】

As the Cold War was over and Pandora`s box has been open.

〈After that what`s happened in ex-Yugo?〉

After ex-Yugoslavia took apart, two republics of Serbia and Montenegro alone formed Yugoslavian Federation, and it`s changed its name into Serbia Montenegro in 2003.

Management of the country was done by Serbia mainly, and Montenegro dissatisfied with it, and Montenegro declared independence June in 2006. At last they separated into two independent nations.

On the other hand...

No.329 20/05/02 11:04
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈After that what`s happened to ex-Yugo?〉

Thus all the six republics in ex-Yugoslavia have taken apart.

On the other hand, after the military force in Serbia withdrew, UN has managed Kosovo in Serbia, but Albanian people have taken leadership, and there are lots of refugees of the Serbian this time.

Movement of the Albanians who try to be independent Kosovo is so active that it is likely to independent in near future. Ex-Yugoslavia seems to be smaller.

Though I don`t know on actual situation of Kosovo at present.

【Afterword of the..】

No.330 20/05/02 11:27
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Afterword】

When looking back history after the World War Second, it`s filled with confrontation between ideology, and selfish action of big countries which thought of profits for their own benefit alone.

There is a cruel reality that they tried to pursue ideal but without knowing they slaughtered their people of the same persuasion.

It is said the one who doesn`t learn from history repeats the same mistake.

If learning failure in the military force in France on Indochina War in Vietnam, America couldn`t have suffered from damage by Vietnamese War.

If learning failure by Mao Zedong 毛沢東...

No.331 20/05/02 11:40
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Afterword】

If learning a failure by Mao Zedong 毛沢東 in China, there couldn`t have been the violent slaughter by Pol Pot in Cambodia.

If studying a failure by America in Vietnamese War, Soviet couldn`t have invaded into Afghanistan.

There are no phrase of if or couldn`t have in history, but when looking back the history, I`m forced to think like that, the author said like that.

If making light of history, it will be punished by history.

Modern history is depicted with lots of death and blood actually, on the other hand, there has been a trial by EU of grappling on peace, or removing...

No.332 20/05/02 12:33
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Afterword】

...on the other hand, there is a trial of grappling on peace and doing away with a frame as nation by the EU. The author said he`ve wanted to believe there is wisdom of the human kind there. He continued.

The way of seeing things is his personal thing. The way of seeing history and evaluation is different according to the one who sees the history or its time. Concept on history is like that, the author said

When understanding modern society, and seeking for a course in the future, there are lots of things in which we learn.

Has it been so the modern history? is over.

No.333 20/05/02 18:29
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Preface】

I`m going to express a book of which title,It has been so the modern history! part 2 in English from now on. At first from its prefsce.

″Has Wall in Berlin in border between East and West Germany, hasn`t it?″

″Why China don`t get along with Taiwan?″

The author has often been asked like that. As to the second question, a new news reporter asked a senior one in a newspaper company. The senior seemed that he didn`t know what to say.

The rookie seemed to want to say, he didn`t learn it at school.

There is hardly any chance to learn modern history in school life until high school.

No.334 20/05/02 18:57
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Preface】

Oh! I made a blunder. I`ve mistook the preface of the part one for the part two. It happened to be the part one at hand. so I`ve made a mistake. I`m embarrassed.I`m going to start part two from now on. This time is true.

Everyone has sought for peace, but why hasn`t war disapperaed from the earth?

A student in university asked the author that question and the author didn`t know what to say.

It was so simple, but therefore is a fundamental question. It is certain that everyone wants peace, but there seem to be some people who think the peace for slaves is worse than a war.

No.335 20/05/02 19:16
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Preface】

Then what is the peace? If there is no war, do we call it the peace?

The author said he wrote this book, thinking he`ve wanted to answer the simple question even if it`s a little.

People have something to protect at the risk of their lives. Some people fight so as to protect it, and others seek for peace desperately for something worty.

The people who lost their dearest in the eleventh October, and others who lost their blood relatives in civil war of Afghanstan, and the people in Iraq are the same...

When writing this book the author thought like that. Why do people make war?

No.336 20/05/02 19:38
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Preface】

The author said he hoped this book is something helpfur for its readers to seek for its answer.

There are some people who were taken away from Japan to North Korean. Some of them came back Japan once but they returned to North Korea. It became news.

Some young people asked the author, why have they returned to North Korea?

The ones who returned to North Korea, believing for their homeland, and others who saw them off.

How hard to imagine its atmosphere of the situation at present, the author felt keenly,and we need imagination so as to understand history, the author said so.

No.337 20/05/02 19:57
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Preface】

To my sorrow, I have littl knowledge and am lacking of imagination, and I`m not sure of the situation then. If reading this book, can I understand? I hope I can.

【Who brought up Hussein? The time until Iraq became a big country of military affairs】

〈Then the President Bush declared officially that they would attack Iraq〉

Iraq had been adopted in international news program on TV greatly since 2002, for a group of inspection in UN went into Iraq and started to search for a large amount of destructive weapons November in the same year.

Iraq promised to destroy the large amount....

No.338 20/05/02 20:17
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Who brought up Hussein? The time until Iraq became a big country on military affair】

〈Then the President Bush declared officially that they would attack Iraq〉

Iraq promised to destroy the large amount of destructive weapons the country held after the Gulf War in 1991 to the international society.

It suspended once in 1998, but the inspect started again.

Without cooperating with the search for the large amount of the destructive weapons, it would bring about a serious matter to Iraq, Bush warned to Iraq.

He made a speech at an American assembly January in 2002, he labeled three...

No.339 20/05/02 20:40
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Who brought up Hussein? The time until Iraq became a big country on military affairs】

〈Then the President Bush declared officially they would attack Iraq〉

...he labeled three countries like Iraq, Iran, and North Korea bad axis powers.

He said he made ringleaders who broke out synchronized terrorist attack in America eleventh October be judged by law then.

At the same time, he emphasized that he`d prevent countries who supported terrorism from exposing America and its allied countries to threat of the large amount of the destuctive weapons.

When saying he was conscious of Iraq clearly.

No.340 20/05/02 21:01
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Who brought up Hussein? The time until Iraq became a big country on military affairs】

〈Then the President Bush declared officially they`d attack Iraq〉

Moreover he said on Iraq like the next.

Iraq has shown hostile to America continuously, and supported terrorism. Its present political power has planed to develop on bacteria of anthrax 炭疽菌, nerve gas and nuclear weapon for the past ten years.

This political power actually used poison gas, and killed thousands of its people. They piled up corpse of children on the corpse of their mothers and leave them alone.

This political power...

No.341 20/05/03 21:42
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈Then the Presisent Bush decalred officially they`d attack Iraq〉

This political power made a promise to agree with the international inspection, but it drove the inspectors out of the country.

This political power must have had something which they wanted to hide from civilized society.

Thus then the President Bush showed hostility to Iraq like that.

America has regarded seven countries such as Iran, Iraq, Syria, Lybya, Cuba, Sudan, and North Korea as the ones which have supported terrorism from before.

No.342 20/05/03 22:02
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Who borught up Hussein? The time until Iraq became a big country on military affairs】

〈Then the Bush declared officially they`d attack Iraq〉

However Libya abandoned development on nuclear weapon, and it has been lifted from the country which supported terrorism in 2006.

Except for Iraq,immediately after the synchronized terrorist attack, six countries issued announcement they criticized the terrorism, but Iraq didn`t criticize the terrorism, and America tried not to hide its hostile against America.

American assembly of both the Upper House and the Lower House adopted resolution that...

No.343 20/05/03 22:20
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈Then the President Bush declared officially they`d attack Iraq〉

American assembly of both the Upper and Lower House adopted resolution which allowed the Presidnt to take measure on everything including resoting to arms against threat from Iraq.

The U.S. army mobilized the large number of soldiers and started to prepare for attacking Iraq.

It was 1990 when Iraq was adopted in the international news greatly for the first time.

『Suspicious death on an international terrorist』

A terrorist who caused...

No.344 20/05/03 22:36
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

『Suspicious death on an international terrorist』

A terrorist who seemed to cause almost a hundred cases of terrorism in countries of which number were more than 20 from 1970s to 1980s had been put on the international wnated list committed suicide at Baghdad August in 2002. Iraqi government announced it.

When secret service in Iraq tried to arrest him on suspicon of illegal immigration, he killed himself, the government insisted on it.

On the other side, his companies refuted that it`s not a suicied...

No.345 20/05/03 22:52
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

『Column, suspicious death on an international terrorist』

On the other hand, his companies refuted that it`s not a suicide but he was killed by the secret service in Iraq.

Whether or not he killed himself is unclear, but why Iraq tried to arrest him?

If the country harbored him, the country would be criticized as the one which supported terrorism, so Iraq killed him so as to avoid it. The suspicion has been pointed out.

〈The country continued to made a large amount of destructive weapon〉

Iraq invaded...

No.346 20/05/03 23:07
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈Iraq continued to made a large amount of destructive weapon〉

Iraq invaded its neighboring country of Kuwait August in 1990, and the Gulf War broke out in the next year.

After Iraq lost in the war, the United Nations learned to make Iraq harmless so as to prevent Iraq from invading other countries no more.

The United Nations gave a notice to Iraq that they`d investigate the large amount of destructive weapons the country held and dismantle them. Iraq accepted it, and a group for investigation was ...

No.347 20/05/03 23:21
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈Iraq continued to make the large amount of destructive weapon〉

...and a group for investigation was fromed, so the investigation started then.

The large amount of destructive weapon means all the nuclear weapons, chemical weapons, biologicah weapons, ways of producing all of them, and missile of which shooting range is over 150 km.

The investigation showed clearly that Iraq advanced development of nuclear weapon. Iraq would complete the nuclear weapon in more six months.

A fact that chemical weapon...

No.348 20/05/03 23:43
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

The fact of loading chemical weapon to its warhead was discovered.

The group of investigation dismantled 817 scud missiles, 30 warheads loaded with biological weapon, 70 launching pad for missile, forty thousand of chemical bomb which were in the middle of making.

In addition, Iraq admitted it made 2850 ton of mustard gas, 790 ton of sarin, and 290 ton of tabun in the past.

In the beginning, Iraq cooperated with the inspection by the...

No.349 20/05/03 23:58
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

In the beginning, Iraq cooperated with the United Nations on the investigation, but with dismantling and discovery of the large amount of destructive weapon one after another, Iraq learned to obstuct the inspection.

The group for investigation submitted report to the United Nations that Iraq wasn`t cooperative to the inspection December in 1998.

America and England bombed facilities on its government and military violently after four days.

No.350 20/05/04 00:10
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

The air raid was done as sanction from America and England.

Then the President Clinton was met with a scandal on a woman then. The bombing was done so as to hide his scandal, the President was ridiculed like that, so the air raid didn`t make Iraq`s attitude change.

Far from it, Iraq started to stiffen its attitude, and refused to be investigated by the United Nations at all. The group for investigation in the United Nation withdrew from Iraq

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

日記掲示板のスレ一覧

携帯日記を書いてみんなに公開しよう📓 ブログよりも簡単に今すぐ匿名の日記がかけます。

• レス新
  • 人気
  • スレ新
  • レス少
新しくスレを作成する