他界した高齢の姑に、生前夫や私が贈ってた品々
これはブロックするのが正解ですか?
初デートなのに「どこでも良いよ」

Let's enjoy English! Ⅶ

レス500 HIT数 1926 あ+ あ-

燻し銀三( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )
20/05/17 22:12(更新日時)

都合により、日本語も混じります

I've wanted to express everything in English here, but I can't, for みくる said no one can express with English alone at present.

I hate to use Japanese,so I've wanted to avoid it, but it can't be helped. I'm not sure how much I can omit the Japanese, so I'm afraid those sentences is useless.

If I can't permit to use English here, I don't have to be here, to my sorrow,for almost all of you aren't interested in me here.

Should I look for somewhere I can express myself in English at will, shouldn't I?

There are still plenty of things to express in English, so I've never satisfied with my English thread at all.

Without posting anywhere, I can study English, but posting here meaning improving both of my English ability and touch typing, so it is convenient of me to do it

20/05/02 09:54 追記
This time the number of response isn`t so much. I will be happy if it reach a thousand,but I`m afraid it`s impossible. To my sorrow, it`s my fault. I can blame no one.

20/05/03 21:49 追記
When expressing this postscript, it has been convenient for me, for it doesn`s show number of letters on this postscript. I wish this bulletin board could thik of it.

タグ

No.3030687 20/03/30 12:48(スレ作成日時)

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

No.101 20/04/13 00:39
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Tian-an-men square was covered with blood】

〈The whole world looked at the suppression at the students〉

It has not been clear that the number of students were dead by this suppression.

Official announcement from Chinese government is the deceased were 319, the injured were 9000, but in general, it is said that the number of the deceased were too less, but there is no data to oppose it.

If being clear that being dead there, neither funerl nor burial were done, and the family of deceased were punished, so some families of the dedceased reported false damage to the authorities that it was...

No.102 20/04/13 00:59
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈The whole world looked at the suppression at the students〉

...so some families of the deceased reported false damage that it was an accident in other place.

Announcement of the number of the deceased in the press conference by the Chinese government was unusual. A spokesman who said the number of the deceased grinned to himself from the start to end.

When watching at the image of the press conference, the author said he was so indignant that he lost his voice.

『Column, a cell phone』

When reporting from the Tian-an-men square, each news...

No.103 20/04/13 01:13
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

『Column, a cell phone』

When reporting from the Tian-an-men square, each news company used a cell phone. Then the cell phone used to bigger than present one. When using they had to sling it over its shoulder. It was so heavy that the one who used the cell phone had a stiff nech.

The first cell phone was introduced gradually in Japan, but it was for the first time in China.

When reporting, the reporter had to return to its branch office once and telephone to Japan until then, but using the cell phone made listeners feel of being at the place.

No.104 20/04/13 01:39
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

『Column,a cell phone』

As a result reporting with tearful voice was done then.

『Hunger strike』

Without having a meal at all, showing a will of resistance. It`s used for a powerful power or system as non-violence, non-resistance.

While not having a meal in the least, drinking is done so as to maintain its life at least.

〈Reform and opening by Deng Xiaoping とう小平〉

Movement for democratization was born even if a brief space of time and disappear finally in China. Its cause was Deng Xiaoping.

Mao Zedong 毛沢東 who brought great damage by the Great...

No.105 20/04/13 02:05
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

Mao Zedong who brought a great damage by the Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution was dead September in 1976.

Hua Guofeng 華国鋒 who was appointed a succeessor by the predecessor arrested Mao Zedong`s wife and others who promoted the Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution, and the Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution was over.

Howver Hua Guofeng lost his position at once.

Deng Xiaoping とう小平 Who lost his position during the Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution revived, and controlled essential power in...

No.106 20/04/13 07:13
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

...and Deng Xiaoping controlled essential power in 1979. After that Hu-Yaobang 胡耀鋒 who was a faithful disciple became a leader of the communist party in 1981.

Though Deng Xiaoping would be the leader if he would, but he was a vice leader. Without assuming the highest ranking post officially, he maintained a position of the most influential person as wirepuller.

Instead using formal title,after that Japanese press called Deng Xiaoping とう小平 the most influential person in China.

Deng Xiaoping adopted ...

No.107 20/04/13 07:27
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

Deng Xiaoping who controlled the power adopted a plan of reform and opening on economy. He gave up a group farming and revived a persnoanl farming.

After selling farming product to some extent to the nation, he allowed the presnonal farming to deal with the rest of the farming product at will.

As to the one who is engaged in farming, the more it produced, the more it made money. so its will of producing would rise.

Agriculture took a great leap forward then, and China didn`t have to be worried about...

No.108 20/04/13 07:40
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈Opening and reform by Deng Xiaoping とう小平〉

...China didn`t hve to be worried about hunger for the first time in its history. Presonal business was admitted and commerce had developed. They are equivalent to the reform.

The wirepuller admitted to invest from companies overseas. Companies in foreign countries and Chinese one invested their money each other and founded a new company. It was a joint mnaagement.

The joint management also increased, and it was equivalent to reform.

Thus Chinese economy developed under Deng Xiaoping, the people felt...

No.109 20/04/13 08:10
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈Reform and opening by Deng-Xiaoping とう小平〉

...and the people felt their life improved actually.

『A man who stopped a tank』

There is an image which symbolize the accident in Tian-an-men.

In the next day when the suppression by the military force started, a man in white shirt stood in front of a line of tank in an empty main street.

As lots of people watched him, tanks stopped and the man and the people in tanks stared each other. He was the one who stopped the tank.

He was taken from the place before long, but he showed a resistance of...

No.110 20/04/13 08:30
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

『Column,a man who stopped a tank』

He showed a resistance of nonresistance by stopping the tank, and the world was moved by the unknown man`s bravery.

〈Spring in Beijing〉

When liberalization and opening on economy started, various way of thinking went in China. When knowing actual situation overseas, and having chance of coming in contact with in a variety of culture increased, the people who know the way of thinking on freedom of speech also increased.

Intellectuals and students started a movement for democratization in 1978. A wallpaper was...

No.111 20/04/13 08:50
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈Spring in Beijing〉

A wallpaper for democratization was posted on the wall at a conrer of the central part in Beijing. The people called the wall the wall of democratization.

Sentences on criticism to Mao Zedong,or the Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution, and an essay for democratization in China was carried on the wall newspaper.

There was a scene that lots of residents went to read the wall newspaper everyday, for there is no the press which conveys residents` opinion, so the wall newspaper was only a way of showing opinions from residents.

No.112 20/04/13 09:14
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈Spring in Beijing〉

Has the spring of liberty of freedom come to Beijing?, so it was called Spring in Beijing.

Deng Xiaoping とう小平 permitted it tacitly when the wallpaper was limited to the criticism on Mao Zedong or the Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution.

It was convenient for him to push aside Hua Guo-feng 華国鋒 Who called himself a pupil of Mao Zedong.

However once he controlled the power, he suppressed the Spring in Beijing, for sentence of criticism on Deng Xiaoping was とう小平carried on the wall newspaper. 

A central figure of the Spring ...

No.113 20/04/13 09:37
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈Spring in Beijing〉

A central figure in the Spring in Beijing asked Deng Xiaoping とう小平 in essay like the next.

What is content of democracy which you understand? If it doesn`t include a right that the people announce its opinion at will, what is the democracy for you?

Whether Deng Xiaoping was criticized or pushing aside Hua Guo-feng was successful and the wall newspaper was useless for him...

He suppressed and the central figure in the Spring in Beijing was arrested. The judge sentenced him 15 years` imprisonment and released a prisoner on ...

No.114 20/04/13 09:55
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈Spring in Beijing〉

...the central figure in the Spring in Beijing was released a prison on parole, but was sentenced 14 years` imprisonment again. Spring in Beijing was short.

〈Does a nation love you?〉

After that whenever movement for liberalization or democratization appeared, suppression by the communist party was repeated.

An accident of 苦恋 happened in 1981. A serviceman who was also a writer wrote a script for a movie, and it became a problem. Its content was persecution on intellectuals in the Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution.

No.115 20/04/13 10:08
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

There was a line in the script like the next.

While you love the nation, does the nation love you?

It was the problem. The authorities thought it made an impression on the communist party damage. Though the impression on the communist party was enough bad by what the communist party had done until then, but the criticism on the communist party wasn`t permitted.

However Deng Xiaoping とう小平 didn`t made the problem bigger, and the serviceman who was also a writer wasn`t ousted from the communist party.

On the other hand...

No.116 20/04/13 10:32
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

On the other hand, dissatisfaction wasn`t removed from the conservatives of the communist party.

A movement of clearing away the mental pollution was done by the conservatives in 1983.

Filthy thought went in China from countries in capitalism by reform and opening, so mental pollution has happened in China, and it had to be cleared away, the conservatives thought like that.

Having a perm on the hair or wearing a skirt were mental pollution, and listening to a song of テレサ テン who was from Taiwan was mental pollution.

No.117 20/04/13 10:58
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

Hu Yaobang 胡耀邦 who belonged to the reform intervened in the movement, and the movement was stopped, but opposition between Hu Yaobang in the reform and senior executives who belonged to the conservatives in the communist party over the democratization and liberalization came to the surface. 

〈Lost position of Hu Yaobang〉

After that movement for democratization continued.

An university in Anhui 安徽省 students had a social gathering and sought for democratization December in 1986. In the beginning it was appealing...

No.118 20/04/13 11:57
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈Lost position of Hu Yabang 胡耀邦〉

In the beginning, it was just that appealing dissatisfaction that a service at a students` dining hall was bod, but the students began to speak of democracy or liberty gardually.

They thought without going through democratic procedures, they couldn`t solve their problems to close them and varied dissatisfactions around them everyday life were put together to the demand for democratization.

The movement spread over no less than 150 universities in Shanghai and Beijing all at once.

Without suppressing, a leader....

No.119 20/04/13 12:36
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈Lost position of Hu Yabang〉

Without suppressing, a leader of the communist party, Hu Yabang 胡耀邦 watched the movements by the students.

However senior executives of the conservatives in the communist party had a sense of impending crisis, for without taking a resolute attitude by Hu Yabang, that tumult has happned, they thought like that.

Insisting on democratization which would deny dictatorship by the communist party means liberalization of the bourgeoisie, and it will never be permitted, they thought.

Hu Yabang has made progress a plan of...

No.120 20/04/13 12:59
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈Losing position of Hu Yabang 胡耀邦〉

Hu Yabang has made progress of reform and opening under Deng Xiaoping とう小平, and he thought he need democratization and liberalization so as to make progress the reform and opening more and more.

So he showed the students understanding for the movement, but he was criticized severely because he didn`t take a reslute attitude, it means that he didn`t suppress the students.

In addition, Deng Xiaoping agreed with the criticism and Hu Yabang retired from the leader of the communist party. He was forced to resign.

No.121 20/04/13 16:28
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈Losing position of Hu Yabang 胡耀邦〉

Deng Xiaoping とう小平 deserted Hu Yabang who always followed his faithful pupil. Then his age was 82, and his pupil 71. An old man of age 82 ousted other old one of age 71.

〈Two disciples of Deng Xiaoping〉

Zhao Ziyang 趙紫陽 succeeded to Hu Yabang. In fact two of them were pupils of Deng Xiaoping, and they promoted the plan of reform and opening which Deng Xiaoping began.

Deng Xiaoping frequently said two of his disciples supported enough,he didn`t fear even if the heaven fell.

Whiel he was small, his disciples...

No.122 20/04/13 17:06
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈Two of disciples of Deng Xiaoping〉

While he was small, his two pupils were tall, so when standing between the two disciples who were tall, even if the sky fell, it bumped them and he was safe. It was just a joke, but they seemed to support him actually.

While prompting reform on economy, being unable to permit the reform which shook the ruling by the communist party. The plan of Deng Xiaoping とう小平 was like that, so Zhao Ziyang 趙紫陽 was removed.

However Deng Xiaoping was going to make progress the reform,and he adopte his other loyal pupil...

No.123 20/04/13 17:34
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈Two of disciples of Deng Xiaoping〉

...but Zhao Ziyang 趙紫陽 also though liberalization and democratization needed to some extent in order to make progress the reform and opening, so he was forced to stand in a position like Hu Yaobang 胡耀邦.

『Column, Image of figures in modern history. Leaders of student movement』

Wangdan 王丹 was a freshman at an university in Beijing when a demonstration by students started.

After the accidents in Tian-an-men, while leaders of the students escaped oversesas, he stayed in China and he was arrested.

He was...

No.124 20/04/13 18:08
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

『Column. Image of figures in modern history. Leaders of student movement』

Wangdan 王丹 was released once but he joined a movement which saved other student who dropped out of university because of the accident in Tian-an-men.

It was regarded as a conspiracy which founded influential power of antiestablishment, and was imprisoned again. He was sick there and went to America under the pretext of medical treatment.

Shiba Rei 柴玲 was a heroine in student movement thanks to her beauty. Then she was a student at an university in Beijing and was married.

No.125 20/04/13 18:24
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

『Column, image of figures in modern history. Leaders in student movement』

After the accident in Tian-an-men, she and her husband were put on the wanted list, and escaped to Hongkong by helping Buddhist group in China. They moved to Paris once and were divorced there.

Shiba Rei 柴玲 went to America and graduated from Princeton university, and business school of Harvard university.

Walkaishi was the Uighur who was from self-government of Uighur. He was also a student at an university in Beijing.

After the accident, he escaped to Hongkong through...

No.126 20/04/13 18:43
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

『Column, images of figures in modern history. Leaders in student movement』

Walkaishi escaped to Hongkong through an underground organization, after that he got married a female who was from Taiwan and becomes an advisor on a magazine published in Taiwan.

〈Students who mourned over death of Hu Yaobang 胡耀邦〉

Hu Yaobang was dismissed from the leader of the communist party and after two years he died September in 1984. Just then march of demonstration started by students who mourned over the death of Hu Yaobang.

When his death was announced ...

No.127 20/04/13 19:00
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

When his death was announced, a mourning gathering for his death was held by students at Beijing university at that night.

After two days five hundred students marched of demonstration started to Tian-an-men square.

While there were lots of corrupted executives in the communist party, in the government, or in public office, Hu Yabang 胡耀邦 was a clean person who didn`t have a romor on corruption.

Students were tired of corruption, so they found it a perfect chance to appeal against corruption. 

No.128 20/04/13 19:27
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

So students found it a perfect chance to appeal anti corruption.

Needless to say students knew well what Hu Yaobang was sympathetic with students who sought for democratization and he was dismissed owing to his sympathetic attitude toward students.

Students may have thought to try to appeal dissatisfaction everyday under pretext of Hu Yaobang`s death.

Number of students and residents increased more and more.

In the beginning, it`s just that they mourned over Hu Yaobang 胡耀邦,and wanted the...

No.129 20/04/13 19:44
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

...and they wanted the authorities to evaluate again that Hu Yaobang wasn`t in the wrong.

However the demand developed into movement for democratization gradually. They sought for securing freedom of speech, opening income of executives in the communist party, in the government and theri children.

Wangdan 王丹, Shiba Rei 柴玲 and Walkaishi who became famous leaders in student movement later began to distinguished themselves in the movement.

A hand-made figure of statue for freedom was built by...

No.130 20/04/13 20:04
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈Students who mourned over death of Hu Yaobang〉

A hand-made figure of statue of goddess for freedom by students was built in the square of Tian-an-men.

『Column.Weren`t the deceased in the square of Tian-an-men?』

When an armored car in the military force rushed into the square of Tian-an-men square, how many people were dead then? It was debated for the present, for tents where students did hunger strike were trampled down, or soldiers fired guns blindly.

After that the press inspected carefully, it`s an established theory that there wasn`t...

No.131 20/04/17 23:13
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

『Column, weren`t the deceased in the square of Tian-an-men?』

...it`s an establishded theory that there weren`t the deceased in the square in Tian-an-men itself.

Just before rushing into by the military force, the students decided to withdraw from the square.

As a result of the negotiation with the military force, the military force prepared for a path of retreat to the students in the eastsouth of the square, and the students withdrew from there.

However after that, the students and residents collided with the military force, and....

No.132 20/04/17 23:36
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

『Column, weren`t the deceased in the square of Iian-an-men?』

...but after that the military force repeated indiscriminate firing,and there were lots of the deceades then.

〈The communist party concluded the movement by the students was a riot〉

Memorial service for Hu Yaobang 胡耀邦 led by the communist party was held, but valuation for Hu Yaobang wasn`t done again.

Students whose demand wasn`t accepted escalated their movement. They boycotted their class in the university indefinitely each place,

Autonomous assembly organization by universities..

No.133 20/04/17 23:50
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

Autonomous assembly organization by universities was formed. Independent original organization which didn`t receive any direction from the communits party was formed for the first time.

It is said that Deng Xiaoping とう小平 Who had a sense of inpending crisis for the movement by the students told like the next.

This isn`t a ordinary movement by students but an obvious riot. We have to suppress the riot by force. The ones who broke out the riot have been influenced by...

No.134 20/04/18 00:06
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Tian-an-men square was covered by blood】

〈The communist party concluded the movement by students was a riot〉

Deng Xiaoping とう小平 Continued like the next.

The ones who broke out the riot haves been influenced by liberalization of political thought by Yogoslavia, Hungary, Poland and Soviet Union.

We must not be afraid of slander of the people nor international response. We have millions of the military force of releasing by the people.

When conceding once in Poland, it led to more concession. The more conceded, the more there was confusion there.

After receiving the judgement from Deng...

No.135 20/04/18 00:20
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

After receiving the judge from Deng Xiaoping とう小平, there was an editorial on an official organ of the political pary,人民日報, let`a object to the riot.

The riot in terms of the communist party means anti-revolution which opposes to the communist party.

The students were shocked at the editorial greatly, for they didn`t try to overturn the communist party.

They believed if asking the communist party, their natural demand would be accepted. The students were astonished so much...

No.136 20/04/18 00:38
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

The students were astonished at the editorial so much that fifty thousand of students did a demonstration parade the next day. They put up banners of supporting the communkist party, protecting socialism.

They tried to show they sought for liberalization or democratization under rule by the communist party.

〈Opposition between Zhao Ziyang 趙紫耀 and the conservatives〉

When the editorial of the 人民日報 was carried, Zhao Ziyang who was a leader in the communist party forally...

No.137 20/04/18 00:55
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈Opposition between Zao Ziyang 趙紫陽 and the conservatives〉

When the editorial was carried on the 人民日報, Zao Ziyang 趙紫陽 who was a leader in the communist party formally visited North Korea.

It is said the carrying the editorial was decided on a place where he wasn`t concerened.

Zao Ziyang showed understanding to the students, for he thought domocrtization for the society should be done so as to make progress the reform and opening on economy.

As a result he was opposed to the conservative over withdrawal of the editorial. It means the...

No.138 20/04/18 07:04
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈Opposition between Zhao Ziyang 趙紫陽 and the conservatives〉

It means that the opposition between a formal leader of the communist party and a combination of the conservatives and the most influential person in the communist party.

It is natural to admitted that the political party which is the top of the political organization is common knowledge in the Western World,but it isn`t the common knowledge at the communist party in China.

If running the editorial was decided by the most influential person, Deng Xiaopin とう小平,it wouldn`t be overturned.

No.139 20/04/18 07:22
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈Though there was a change in Eastern Europe and Soviet, but in China...〉

There was remarks of Deng Xiaoping who was worried about that china may have committed the same error like Eastern Europe and Soviet. The same error means liberalization of politics in Eastern Europe and Soviet.

Then there was a radical change of democratization of politics in Eastern Europe and Soviet which continued for a long time after the World War second.

On the other hand, the conservatives and Deng Xiaoping とう小平 feared the democratization may have come to China.

No.140 20/04/18 07:37
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈Though there was a radical change Eastern Europe and Sovieth,in China...〉

The conservatives and Deng Xiaoping とう小平 thought it important to ruin the demand for democratization before it had a chance to develop.

At the very moment, Gorbachev who had made progress the liberalization in Eastern Europe and Soviet visited China. The press in the world were interested in the leader in Soviet who made progress liberalization said what kind of thing to China which rejected to the liberalization. The press came to China from all over the world.

No.141 20/04/18 08:03
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈Though there was a radical change in Eastern Europe and Soviet, in China...〉

Needless to say, the press paid attention to the movement by the students who sought for liberalization, and the students also tried to make use of a perfect chance which all over the world watched over them.

Chinese government tried to hold a welcoming ceremony for Gorbachev at the square in Tian-an-men, but gave it up because of a sit-down strike by the students, and the welcoming ceremony was forced to change in the airport.

A head of China thought it lost its face.

No.142 20/04/18 08:26
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈Though there was a radical change in Eastern Europe and Soviet, in China...〉

The Chinese head made much of its face than any other things, so it was a humiliation for it. As a result a pressure to the students by the conservatives heightened.

Then a bombshell statement sprang out from Zao Ziyang 趙紫陽.

〈A bombshell statement by Zao Ziyang〉

Zao Ziyang talked with Gorbachev at the State Guesthouse, and it was a live broadcast. Roughly speaking, he said in the talks like the next.

Deng Xiaoping とう小平 retired from the political world, but we still...

No.143 20/04/18 08:50
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈A bombshell statement from Zao Ziyang 趙紫陽〉

...and we still need Deng Xiaoping とう小平. Whenever there is the most important thing for us, we`ve reported it to him and asked him what to do. Zao Ziyang said like that.

He was aware enough that it was a live broadcast, and said like that.

All the Chinese knew that Deng Xiaoping was the most influential person, but not only members in the communist party but the people in China didn`t know the communist party decided in secret that Deng Xiaoping determined everything important.

Revealing such a...

No.144 20/04/18 09:16
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈A bombshell statement from Zao Ziyang 趙紫陽〉

It was obvious that revealing such the important secret means that he uncovered to the whole China and to the whole world Deng Xiaoping とう小平 was responsible for everything. It was a challenge to Deng Xiaoping from Zao Ziyang openly.

〈The people took action〉

It is said that the square in Tian-an-men was covered with the people, the square can accommodate about a million people, and after the next day of the bombshell statement by Zao Ziyang 趙紫陽, the square was covered with demostration parade.

No.145 20/04/18 09:34
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈People took action〉

A reporter described the situation with regard to the square in Tian-an-men like the next.

All the emplpoyees disappeared from a restaurant at a hotel in Beijing. They stood at the window and waved their hands to the group of demonstration.

Cooks painted freedom on their white cap, and without doing their job, they watched over the square from the windows.

Every face was filled with a feeling of released and joy. Even if directing a camera to them, without cowing, they wave thier hands.

Neither they were disorderly...

No.146 20/04/18 09:50
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈People took into action〉

The reporter continued like the next.

Neither they were disorderly crowded nor look reckless. I felt a dizzy for a moment, for I`ve never thought I could see such a scene in China until before.

In this country, when gathering people a little, the police peeace came and it made thme break up. If putting up a bill on the wall, it was kept in custody at once.

I couldn`t believe lots of people gathered at will in the square, without fearing anything, they talk their opinion at will. I`ve never thought the day comes true.

No.147 20/04/18 10:06
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈The people took into action〉

Lots of members of the staff in the communist party joined the demostration parade, and they showed their names of their jobs openly and appealed for democratization.

It is said that no less than ten million people appeared in the street in the whole China that day.

All the people were conscious who was responsible for everything by the bombshell from Zao Ziyang 趙紫陽, and placards appealing for Deng Xiaoping とう小平 to retire were conspicuous in the demostration parade.

【Zao Ziyang lost his position】

Zao Ziyang....

No.148 20/04/18 10:21
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

〈Zhao Ziyang 趙紫陽 lost his position〉

Zhao Ziyang appeared in front of the students at the square at an early dawn.

He called to the students with a hand speaker from one of students like the next.

All of the students, we`ve arrived too late. I`m sorry for it, but you`re still young, and you have future.

Though you find it good what you`ve done for China, it has a great influence over each place. Please think over it and what happens after that calmly and give up hunger strike.

In the last part, he was appealing with a cry. After that Zhao...

No.149 20/04/18 10:37
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

After that Zhao Ziyang disappeared officially.

At night on that day, the prime minister in the conservatives called to the poeple to recover the peace in the capital on TV. He said he represented the government.

The prime minister is a representative of the government, so he said he represented the government is naturla, but Zhao Ziyang 趙紫陽 who represented the communist party.

Instead, the prime minister made a speech, so the people knew Zhao Ziyang lost his place.

He was sympathetic with the students and...

No.150 20/04/18 10:57
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

Zhao Ziyang was sympathetic with the students and sought for withdrawal the editorial from 人民日報, but it was refused from Deng Xiaoping とう小平 and the conservatives.

After Hu Yaobang 胡耀邦,Deng Xiaoping とう小平 also abandoned Zhao Ziyang who was his loyal pupil.

〈Students who were betrayed by the communist party〉

Thus suppression to the people by military force of releaving the people started.

When the students gathered at the square, authorities of public peace collected a large amount of data. Including by a....

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

日記掲示板のスレ一覧

携帯日記を書いてみんなに公開しよう📓 ブログよりも簡単に今すぐ匿名の日記がかけます。

• レス新
  • 人気
  • スレ新
  • レス少
新しくスレを作成する