注目の話題
発達障害者だって子供が欲しい
おばさんイジリされる職場
初対面の人と仲良くなれません。

Science,English,and math Ⅲ

レス500 HIT数 5256 あ+ あ-

燻し銀三( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )
20/09/20 04:18(更新日時)

As to my last expression on my thread,if trying to express it mechanically,I can, though I can’t understand what I express very much,so I hate it.

Whenever expressing myself in English here,I have to do it within 1000 letters,and I’m accustomed it,so I’m afraid 1400 letters are too long to express until this place is filled with my English.

I’ve expressed on the robot until now and I’m going to continue it until my expression reaches at the end of the book.

Speaking of the robot,some of them have been adopted in the factory where I’ve worked. I’m engaged in a coating for a hot water supply system 給湯設備.

When operating,dust frequently prevents us from producing a good product. When its coating finished,if the dust sticks to the product, the product is bad.

As a result,the post where I’m engaged has put a great deal of effort into elimination on the dust,but when a shutter opens,the dust comes in,so the post adopted an automatic vacuum.

Its shape and size looks like a Frisbee. When bumping against an obstacle,it changes its direction with the sensor automatically.

When the shutter opens,it remains opened for a while,a few seconds until it shuts automatically. When it opened,the automatic vacuum escaped, so lots of the staff had to look for it. I can’t help laughing it.

No.2796889 19/02/13 19:08(スレ作成日時)

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

No.1 19/02/13 21:25
匿名1 

mey I help you?

No.2 19/02/13 22:05
小学生2 

Yes

No.3 19/02/13 22:12
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

To the one who sent me a message in the first response.

Thank you for your message. Nice to meet you.

I’m not in difficulty, so I don’t need your help, but when I need your assistance, I may ask you to do it.

I’ve drunk so that I’m afraid my remark is rude,and if you think so, I’m sorry for it.

I’m sure I should stop drinking, but I can’t,but I should abstain from drinking at least.

When having indulged in drinking, the science has developed and the society has changed,so I’m sure there is little time for drinking,but I can’t resist the temptation of drinking. I can’t help it.

As Ive said I’m not in difficulty, but I’m not sure of it,though it’s a thing on myself. I can’t communicate with others very much. I find it complicated.

You are a kind person,so I appreciate you, thank you very much,but I’m the one who can't understand other’s feeling, so I’m afraid I may hurt you.

A word is the one as if it were a knife,so it hurts others. It is no use crying over spilt milk.

No.4 19/02/13 22:51
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

To a person who send me a message in the second response.

Thank you for your message,and nice to meet you.

I’m wondering if you are the one who sent me a message before,for your handle name is f
amiliar with me.

How are you?

I want to say something smart,but I can’t,so I’m sorry for it. I’ve drunk so much that the heavy drinking makes shrink my brain, I’m afraid.

By the way, I’ve never expressed on the brain, so I want to describe on the brain some day, though there are lots of other things to express.

The other day I went to a book store and find a book of which title was Homo Sapiens,and it seems to be interesting,so I’ve wanted to express it in Engli,but there are still some books which I want to express in English.

Art is long and life is short,so when we lead our every day life, how much can we obtain something valuable?

However,if it is so,I shouldn give up drinking at once,and stop drinking from now on,but I can’t. I feel sleepy. Good night 小学生さん

No.5 19/02/14 20:41
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The way of walking with the two feet】

《The static way of walking on the robot was in the past. The dynamic way of walking like a human has been realized by the one which walks with its two feet by Honda.》

The way of walking with its two feet like the human has been paid more attention than any other one on the structure of movement. A person has been its model so often that its form is close to the human, so the robot which walks with its two feet has been the center of the public.

Speaking of the robot, the way of walking is the mainstream in a movie,a novel,and in an animated cartoon,and when it is realized, our attention has been forced to be attracted.

If it’s a simple way of walking with the two feet,it was realized in 1970s,and we call it a static way of walking with the two feet. When walking, it always keeps its balance.

We can often see the static way of walking with its two feet in a toy or in a handicraft kit for a robot. It characteristic is its sole of the foot is…

No.6 19/02/14 21:19
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The way of walking with its two feet】

《The static way of walking on the robot was in the past. On the other hand,the dynamic way of walking like the human has been realized by the one which walkis with its two feet by Honda》

It’s characteristic is its sole of the foot is made big fairly. When raising its foot,if stopping its move,without losing its balance,it can stand,but the way of walking is quite different from our way of walking.

The robot of a toy or a handicraft kit looks like it walkis smoothly,but it’s just that it moves on an even place like a floor. It can’t walk on a fluffy carpet or on an ordinary road where there is uneven place,even if it’s a slight unevenness.

Needless to say,without choosing the floor,the robot can move with the static way of walking there,or go up and down stairs,but after calculating its move of weight every step it always walks so as to keep its balance, so it can’t move faster than a tortoise.

《The dynamic way of walking》

The way of walking…

No.7 19/02/14 21:59
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

The way of walking on the human is called the dynamic way of walking. The way of walking is trying to lose its balance positively,and moves its weight. The losing balance is taken back by the other foot with other step.

When stepping forth,its balance isn’t kept,so it can’t stop on the way like the way of static walking.

The robot which walks with its two feet by Honda has realized the way of dynamic walking,especially ASIMO which appeared at the end of 2000 expects its next movement when walking, and it can move its center of gravity according to its expectation.

As a result,it can’t only move forward,but turn left and right smoothly,but its way of walking looks unnatural as human even if it’s ASIMO,for it has an upper part of body,but its walk is almost done by its lower part of body alone.

If walking or running with the same speed of the human,using the arm is important. When running we usually swing our arms.

No.8 19/02/14 22:28
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

Swinging arms nullifying the power of rotation by stepping forward powerfully. Otherwise,we’ll fall down by the force of the power.

The author said like that in his book,but to tell the truth,I’m not sure of it. When running or walking,swinging its arm is relation to it, I’m wondering,but I can’t understand its reason,but when walking or running, almost all of us swing our arms.

To ruturn to my main topic,I’m going to start to express again.

It is doubtful whether or not the robot needs to run or walk like a person,especially concerning the robot which walks with its two feet, our goal for the robot is that it takes an active part in the society.

When walking or running fast there is possibility of colliding with something,so it needn’t to move so fast in the society. Honda has developed the robot which walks with the two feet. Its goal is a creation which is useful in our society. It’s not the one which is …

No.9 19/02/14 22:59
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

Our goal for the robot isn’t the one which is close to our ability. We can see it from ASIMO.

【The way of walking with a multi feet】

《The way of walking with multi feet which is more than four feet is possible for the practical static way of walking. Its control is easier than the way of walking with two feet》

The way of walking with two feet is originally one of ways of walking with multi feet,but the author said he distinguishes between them,for when comparing the two of them,the way of walking with multi feet which is more than four feet is by far more stable than the way of walking with two feet.

As to the way of walking with two feet,without using dynamic way of walking,it’s hard to use it as practical one,but if it’s multi feet which is more than four feet, when using the static way of walking, practical speed for the movement is possible enough. Why?

No.10 19/02/14 23:32
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《The way of walking with a multi feet which is more than four feet is possible for practical static way of walking. Its control is easier than the way of walkin with two feet》

If there are three feet on the body,the body can keep its balance. If its way of walking with the feet which is more than three feet,except for the three feet,it can move easily with other feet.

If it’s the way of walking of multi feet which is more than six feet,it can put its three feet on the ground, keeping its balance, and take into action for its movement with the rest feet. It’s the static way of walking,so when comparing it with the dynamic way of walking,its control is easier than the dynamic way of walking.

《A merit on the way of multi feet》

As to the way of walking with multi feet,when comparing it with the running way with a wheel,adding the complicated movement to it as foot,so its control is harder. However in a place of a wasteland or a debris in a…

No.11 19/02/15 19:39
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【To the ones who sent me a message in this thread】

The other day when starting this thread,two people sent me a message. It seemed that they thought I was in difficulty, and they wanted to help me, I’m wondering.

My answer wasn’t good very much then, and I’m afraid it was implolite of me to do. I meant no offense. I have to apologize.

No.12 19/02/15 20:10
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

Continuation of the thread of 10

《A merit on the way of walking with the multi feet》

However in a place of a wasteland or in a debris in the heart of a mountain where it is hard even for a way of walking with the crawler to move,the way of multi feet has a strong point that it can move by coming up with various ideas for the place to stand.

We’ve expected that the robot with the multi feet plays in active role in a place where it’s so dangerous that the human can’t go there.

Plenty of robots which have been studied are four feet, six feet, or eight feet. An insect is their model frequently,especially as to the robot of six feet and eight feet,we’ve thought up we make its arms for working serve as its legs for moving.

Without using the way of walking with the multi feet, there is a way of moving which is hard to be realized.

For example,the robot which moves on the surface of a vertical wall. The running way of moving with a wheel is hard …

No.13 19/02/15 20:36
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《A merit on the way of walking with the multi feet》

The running way of moving with a wheel is hard,but as to the robot which walks with the multi feet, we can set up a sucking disc 吸盤 on the sole of the feet.

Even in a place where we can’t see any level ground, there is a possibility that the robot with the multi feet can move by way of enveloping an obstacle,and it may be able to climb on an electric pole or on a tree. There are various possibility on the robot of walking with the multi feet.

【The way of walking with no feet】

《A robot of which type is a snake walks with its no feet, and it’s suitable for a work in a small place》

When moving, the robot doesn’t always need a wheel or a foot. If imitating a creature which can move without having its feet like a snake or a worm, it seems that the robot can do the same thing.

It is the way of walking with no feet that the ones who have think up like that have studied. The model of the way of …

No.14 19/02/15 21:09
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《A robot of which way of walking is a snake walks with no feet, and it’s suitable for a work in a small place》

Lots of models of the way of walking with no feet is a snake which has its head and body of which shape is like a string.

When moving,the snake uses its body as foot, when catching something,it uses its body as finger,and when moving from one branch to other,the body is used as arm. It takes into an action and changes manner of using the body like a string, according to the situation.

Plenty of workers have groped so as to apply its useful formation to the robot.

《A strong point on the way of walking with no feet》

If a robot of which structure for the movement is a snake is realized, it can move smoothly in a place where there are lots of obstacles, in a wasteland,or even in a small place.

In a marshy place or in a sandy soil where it is hard for the running way of wheel or the way of walking with the multi feet to set foot, the way …

No.15 19/02/15 21:42
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《A strong point on the way of walking with no feet》

In a marshy place or in a sandy soil where it is hard for the running way of a wheel or the way of walking with the multi feet to set feet, the way of moving with no feet can move as if it were a snake.

The ones who are engaged in the robotic engineering have thought up a structure for the movement on the robot,the robot can do it, for it's the robot.

The part of the body on the robot of which type is a snake is composed by connecting the same units, so we can carry away every unit with the way which is taken apart,and assemble them in actual place. We may be able to do the way of using it.

Or when working, if some of units are broken, it seems that we can maintain its ability of working by removing the broken ones. Various possibilities are buried in the robot which moves with no feet.

A place where the robot which moves with no feet plays in active role isn’t outdoors alone. We’ve expected it…

No.16 19/02/15 22:17
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The way of moving with no feet】

《A strong point on the way of moving with no feet》

We’ve expected that the robot which moves with no feet to work not only indoors, but in very small space like a pipe laying 配管. We’ve thought up not only the robot of which type is the snake but the one of a worm in the small space.

The robot of which type is the worm has the body made of rubber,and it moves with the pressure of the air. It’s the robot which moves with no feet,and moves slowly in the pipe laying,and can discover a damage inside the pipe laying,and repair it.

As to the robot of which form,we’ve thought up a sphere which some prickles come out as if they were stick. Its shape resembles a sea urchin ウニ.

If its shape is complete sphere, when moving it sometimes slips,but if it’s the one who has some prickles like the sea urchin,it can catch the ground like the sea urchin.

If a driving motor is built in its body, we can make the motor work,and make the robot rotate.

No.17 19/02/15 23:36
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The structure on movement in the water】

《As to the robot in the water,the structure on the movement of a submarine has frequently been used》

A ship in the water which was invented by a Dutch inventor, Cornelis Drebbel in 1620 is the originator of a submarine. In 1898 when its shape became the modern one. Judging from it,the history of the submarine reaches more than a century. It’s as long as the history of a car.

Neither a telescope nor a torpedo is equipped in the robot like a submarine,but lots of the robot which are used in the water have the same structure for moving as the submarine basically.

It navigates underwater and surfaces,adjusting the weight of ballast tank with its screw as propelling force. As it has so long history that its system is completed mechanically like the driving way of a wheel.

Controlling on the movement in the water itsel isn’t so hard, but its work in the sea,lake or river,so it’s hard for us to operate it by making sure of it with our own eyes.

No.18 19/02/16 00:01
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The structure on the movement in the water】

《When operating in the water,it has a problem》

As a result, to enrich a technical skill on its remote controll and autonomous function is its problem.

Almost all of the modern robots in the water are the ones for an observation, but a study in which making the robot equip an arm moved at will,and making it operate some works in the water has been proceeded.

It seems that if installing for an operational arms to the robot according to its form, the problem will be solved, but it’s actually as hard as the robot arm in the outer space.

Being in the water is different from being in the outer space,so there is gravitation there,but the robot in the water always floats like the one in the outer space,so if making its arm work, its reaction makes the robot work in opposite direction,and it has influenced on the position or on the location of the robot.

《The structure on movement imitates the way of swimming of a fish》

There is other way of …

No.19 19/02/17 04:56
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《The structure on movement imitates the way of swimming of a fish》

There is other way of studying on the robot in the water. It’s what is called a robot of fish. Analyzing the way of moving on the fish,and making the robot imitate the way.

There are some of ways of moving its body in relation to the way of swimming of the fish.

The one has long fins on its body, and it gets a driving force by moving the fins like an eel. Other uses its whole body and swims with the tail and the triangle fin like a carp. Another gets the forcing power with the big tail and fin of which shape is crescent like a tuna.

Instead of a practical use, the robot of which shape is the fish has been used in an amusement institution or in an acquarium where a deep sea fish or an ancient fish are reproduced and is shown as appreciation one.

There is a science museum called Aquatomu in Fukui prefecture. An ancient fish, a coelacanth has been reproduced in 2001.

No.20 19/02/17 08:07
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《The structure on movement imitates the way of swimming of a fishing》

The reproduction of the ancient fish of coelacanth is called 三菱 animatronics. As its name shown, the robot was produced by Mitsubishi.

【The structure on movement for a probe in a planet】

《The running way of a wheel is mainstream at present,but flying way of moving or hopping way of moving have been examined》

The robot plays an active part in the probe in a planet at the first stage. There are plenty of such a danger in an unknown planet that the human can’t stand there without being probed there enough.

Needless to say as to a judging ability for an unexpected accident at a momentary time, the human is by far better than the robot, but if the life of the human is lost once, no one can reproduce nor make a new the same one like the robot.

A place where there are lots of danger for the human is also risky for the robot, but we can substitute other one for the robot.

No.21 19/02/17 08:38
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《The structure on movement which is used for the probe in the planet》

The driving way of the wheel has been used for the robot for the probe in the planet so far, the Sojourner which is for the probe in the Mars is the typical one . The structure on the suspicion called the Rocker Bogie has been used,so it can go over an obstacle which is higher on the diameter of the wheel of the structure on the suspicion.

However, the running way of using the wheel isn’t always appropriate for the probe in the planet. Needless to say,if probing in a fixed area,the running way of using the wheel is by far better than any other way with regard to the reliability on its operation,or easiness for controlling.

However if making a thorough investigation in a tremendous area in the planet which has little atmosphere like Mars, flying way of moving by a balloon has been thought.

No.22 19/02/17 09:19
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《The structure on movement which is used for the probe in the planet》

NASA has a plan for using the robot of flying way of moving in a probe in the Mars,Venus,or Titan which is the planet of the Jupiter. The moving by hopping has been considered on the probe in an asteroid, Deimos, or Phobos of the planet of the Mars.

Needless to say, if comparing it with the running way of a wheel,it is hard to reach expected place,but in the place where there is little gravitation, even if it’s the running way of moving, it jumps easily.As a result, the moving way on assumption which will jump is safer for the probe there.

The probe in the planet includes the one underground. If the planet has a trace of a river,it has possibility that the water is left underground. Making a thorough investigation makes us get various information on the planet.

Then the structure on movement for the robot is used the one which can dig the underground.

No.23 19/02/17 15:38
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

In general, a drill is used for the probe, but other way will be chosen according to to the situation on the gravitation, atmosphere, or the earth’s crust on the planet.

It has been in a stage of a study,but there is a unique one. It’s a type of an ant lion アリジゴク. Vibrating its body makes the sand around it spring out,and digs a hole like a mortar. It may be an useful way, according to the surrounding on the planet.

『AIBO』

The first AIBO which has started to be sold June in 1999 was all sold out though it was expensive like a PC which cost ¥ a quarter of a million. It was more popular than we expected,for it was too strange.

However the second AIBO which started to be sold at the end of 2000 has been popular which moves out of its strangeness. It is handled as if it were a synonymous for the pet robot, and it’s so expensive that everyone can’t get it easily,but each of us has wanted to get it if we have a chance of getting it.

No.24 19/02/17 16:04
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

I’m going to go into a new chapter of which the robot and artificial intelligence from now on.

【The robot is one of fields in which artificial intelligence has been used】

《The artificial intelligence which works as if it were the human needs abilities of seeing,listening to or talking.》

The artificial intelligence is the one in which an intelligent activity of the human is realized in the computer. There has been arleady the study in which the ones who were engaged in the robotics engineering tried to create the artificial intelligence like the human from 1950s.

The computer’s ability has surpasses the human in lots of points, and if making it develop,they’d thought they could realize the artificial intelligence easily,but it wasn’t easier than they thought.

《Difficulty on the artificial intelligence》

An ability of acting and intelligence in which in limited place like a factory doing a fixed action has been realized at present,for its surrounding and model for action has …

No.25 19/02/17 16:39
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The robot is one of fields in which the artificial intelligence has been used】

《The artificial intelligence which works as if it were the human needs abilities of seeing,listening to and talking》

…for its surrounding and the model for action has been limited. A thing which the robot think and the robot take into action has been decided to some extent,and instilling those things to the robot isn’t so hard.

However various situation has been considered in every day life on the robot. Without a fixed framework for the situation, the robot has to select an information which it needs from its infinitive information in its surrounding.

For example,let’s suppose we ordered the robot to boil some water. Then the robot has to take out information which is related the order one by one like each place of tap water,a kettle,or cooking stove.

Moreover,the robot has to make sure to take information on surrounding before it take into action, for example its present time, the room temperature …

No.26 19/02/17 17:02
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《The difficulty on the artificial intelligence》

Moreover the robot has to make sure so as to get information on surrounding before taking into action, for example its present time,the room temperature,the name of maker on the cooking stove,or the place where the refrigerator is.

The robot has to inspect each information whether or not it's related to its work one by one,so it can’t only boil some water but start to walk. It’s a famous example which shows how hard we can realize the artificial intelligence, and we call it a problem on the frame.

If it’s the robot which is engaged in a specific work, we can decide the necessary information for its work beforehand, and we can handle the problem on the frame, but we need to change the model of action according to a change on the situation.

We can teach the robot basic things,but teaching things which are suitable for various situation one by one is hard.

No.27 19/02/17 17:24
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《The difficulty on the artificial intelligence》

Besides,the robot has to communicate with the human,so it has to need knowledge which the robot can talk with the human. It doesn’t have to only listen to the human’s language,but understand its meaning. Otherwise it can’t converse with the human.

《Expectation for realization on the artificial intelligence》

One of goals for the artificial intelligence is the human’s brain,so its studying field is various. The study on each part which is equivalent to the eye,ear,and mouth has been proceeded,and its outcome has appeared without fail.

There has been a trial to realize the artificial intelligence from a hardware of neuro technology which was imitated the struction on the human brain. Appearance on the robot which has equipped all the functions seems to be in the future,but it will do some day.

However then the structure on the artificial intelligence may…

No.28 19/02/17 17:58
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《Expectation for realization on the artificial intelligence》

However then the structure on the artificial intelligence may be different from the one which we’ve thought at present.

The model for the artificial intelligence is the human’s,but the artificial intelligence may have been completed by other way.

An airplane in which we the human fly in the air has never flapped like a bird,though the bird used to be the model of the airplane. The airplane has the fixed main wings and tail wing,and its driving force is a propeller or a jet engine.

In this way,the artificial intelligence may have been other suitable structure from its model in the future.

【Recognition on voice】

《If comparing it with the one in a few years ago, it's improved rapidly》

The system of recognizing the human’s voice which is equivalent to our ears has been by far more practical than a few years ago. Word processor in which we …

No.29 19/02/17 18:45
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Recognition on voice】

《If comparing it with the one a few years ago, it’s improved rapidly》

A word processor in which we can use in a PC has been sold,so if the one who isn’t good at a keyboard,the word processor is in place of the key board.

As to the system of recognition on the voice, reading a sentence alone makes the system judge its content even punctuation marks. We have to speak in fixed speed,but we don’t need a special technical skill.

If register our voice on the characteristic beforehand,the precision to recognize improves, and we can get a satisfactory outcome which is close to the perfect. The efficiency on the software of which ability not only to recognize its own voice itself but to analyze the Japanese becomes high. It can foresee the next words from the context to some extent.

As to a fixed phrase alone,it can handle callings from some people. It can deal with the difference between the accent on dialects if registering them as pattern on voice.

No.30 19/02/17 19:19
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Recognition on voice】

《A problem on recognizing voice》

If deciding phrase to give an order, we can make the robot operate with the voice of orders.

It has no problem indoors,but it has on recognizing the voice outdoors. The biggest problem is a noise. There is usually some noise outdoors more or less. Without being able to distinguish the voice of the person who gave orders,the recognition on voice isn’t useful.

A position of the one who gives order is the same problem. When calling to others among the humans,even if being done from its back,it shows some reactions as long as it recognizes the calling was for it.

As to the recognition on voice in which a microphone is used, unless the calling is done to the direction which the microphone faces,the recognition on voice can’t react.

There is a microphone which can catch voices in large area,but it is easy to catch noise too.

《A problem which is beyond the recognition on voice》

If an ability of recognizing voice improves, it’s …

No.31 19/02/17 19:48
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Recognition on voice】

《A problem which is beyond the recognition on voice》

If an ability of recognition on voice improves, it’s not enough so as to communicate with the human. Even if it can understand the phrase itself of the human,it’s not enough for understanding the language. It can’t always understand the human language then.

The language which the human talks isn’t always perfect. When talking we use some pronouns like this or that, or omitting a subject. Then doing an expectation to some extent,and we have to ask again what we can’t understand.

For example,when someone asks us to bring a cup to the person,if there is the single cup in the room,we have only to go there with the cup,but if there are two cups,we need to make sure which to take.

If trying to make itself understood in regard to the recognition on voice, it’ll be harder,for it has to understand the meaning and content which the human talks,and to respond with appropriate phrases according to the situation.

No.32 19/02/17 20:53
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Recognition on voice】

《A problem which is beyond the recognition on the voice》

Needless to say,it needs to understand its own response enough. There have been already some robots which can talk with us,but they can do an easy conversation alone at present.

《A Turing test》

As to the study on the artificial intelligence,there is the standard on judgement in order to see a pure ability on understanding the language. We call it a Turing test. I’m going to express the way of the test.

At first we put a board on the desk in front of us, and we can’t see the scene in front of us except for the board. We talk with the computer through the terminal 端末 of characters beyond the board.

Then if we aren’t sure whether the one beyond the board is the computer or a person, we judge that the computer has an ability like the human with regard to the language.

【Recognition on patterns】

《While we see without being aware of it, it is hard for the robot to do.》

Recognition on patterns is a …

No.33 19/02/17 21:18
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《While we can see without being conscious of it, it is hard for the robot to do.》

The recognition on patterns is a technical skill which is used for dealing with information or recognition on voice,but its center is the recognition on visual pattern including handling pictures.

The one which needs recognition on the visual pattern is a camera which can catch a thing of two or three dimension,but it is impossible to do for the robot with the camera alone, for the robot can’t understand what the camera took the picture.

《Importance on recognition for patterns》

As to the human, when looking at something, we can understand what it is,and the thing which shows at once,checking it against our memory.

For example, when looking at some characters in a book, we can understand its content,but if the book is written in unknown language, can we understand the book? If it’s written in language which we’ve never seen,it is hard for us to even imagine it.

No.34 19/02/19 03:41
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Recogniton on patterns】

The sense of visual on the robot which doesn’t have the ability of recognition resembles it. Even if it can take in a thing which is caught by a camera as information, without having any ability of recogniton on patterns, it can’t understand it a bit.

If it’s the robot operated by the human,it’s just that it has only to send its operator the picture,but if it’s the autonomous one, without handling it for itself, it can’t take into action.

When trying to distinguish betweeen a face of a person and other one of an other person, the ability of recogniton on patterns is important.

If being able to stare directly the human’s face, it’s easy, but when we meet the robot, it doesn’t always mean that we look straight ahead of the robot. The way of seeing the face changes according to its angle.

If there are some people, the face which the robot needs to recognize may be hidden by other people. However, if being able to…

No.35 19/02/19 04:19
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

However if being unable to recognize the human’s face in the situation, it can’t play an active part in the human’s society in the least.

While we the human can recognize a scene on a photo as three dimension, the scene on the photo is just a two dimension in regard to the robot which doesn’t have any ability of recognition.

As to a figure which is drawn far back with a way of three dimension, we the human can recognize it as solid body with the way of three dimension.

On the other hand, the robot which doesn’t have any ability of recognition becomes aware that it’s two dimensional collections which is drawn on a plane.

《The thing which is indispensable for the recognition on patterns.》

That kind of human’s ability is called 単眼視処理.

I've wanted to expresee the phrase in English, but its appropiated words for the technical term doesn’t occur to me at all. I can’t help it.

We the human have the ability of the…

No.36 19/02/19 04:53
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Recogniton on patterns】

《The thing which is indispensable for the recognition on patterns》

We the human have the ability of 単眼視処理, for we can accumulate the visual experience as knowledge, and being based on the knowledge, we can see pictures or figures of two dimension.

A reasoning which is based on the knowledge changes the two dimensional picture into the three dimensional one.

We the human are excellent on the reasoning from the knowledge, so even if we can see its part alone, we can understand its whole image.

In short, if making the ability on recogniton for patterns equip the robot, the robot needs the patterns as knowledge.

The camera which is equipped in the robot catches an image, and the robot chooses a part which the robot needs,and revises it so as to handle the image easily.

Then extracting its features,and collating it with a model which is accumulated as knowledge. The information makes the robot recognize what it is, what it shows the robot.

No.37 19/02/19 05:20
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《The thing which is indispensable for recognitions on patterns》

To tell the truth, when reading it, I find it hard to recognize it, for I have little knowledge on the robot,in addition, to my sorrow, I’m not smart very much.

There are two illustrations which were caught by the camera of the robot.

The one is like the next. There is a room. Its door is on the left,and two windows are front. There is a desk lamp on the table. Each image is unclear. It seems to be two dimensional images.

The other one is clear, and each part on the room is shown with its name. The door,the wall where there is the door, two windows, and the wall where there are the windows, the desk lamp, the table, and the floor where there is the desk lamp on the table. It seems to be the three dimension.

The robot compares each of those images with each of models, and recognizes as three dimension, I’m wondering.

When the things which the robot recognizes are limited, the amount of …

No.38 19/02/19 20:03
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《The thing which is indispensable for recognition on patterns》

When the things which the robot recognizes are limited, amount of knowledge which the robot collates with something is also limited, so it is easy for the robot to recognize a thing which is distinguished.

However considering the robot which plays an active part close us, we’re forced to assume that there are so various situations that the recogniton on patterns becomes hard.

【A reasoning】

《The ability of reasoning, being based in accumulated knowledge,is the one which the artificial intelligence possesses》

A strong point on the computer is it can accumulate plenty of information, moreover it can take out the information quickly according to a situation. An ordinary computer takes out the information by a search.

On the other hand, the artificial intelligence can do the search by reasoning.

Instead of accumulating the information simply which it got and searching and showing as the…

No.39 19/02/19 20:40
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【A reasoning】

《A reasoning by the artificial intelligence》

Instead of accululating the information simply which the robot got and searching and showing as the information is, the artificial intelligence reasons a conclusion, a rule, or a fact with the accumulated knowledge.

For example, let’s suppose that the fact that a sardine was a fish and a rule that the fish swam in the water were given to the robot as knowledge.

Being based on the two knowledge, the artificial intelligence can get a conclusion that the sardine swims in the water by deduction. It’s an easy example, but the artificial intelligence can conclude like that from a large amount of information. It’s the strong point on the artificial intelligence.

The form of reasoning isn’t possible only the deduction,but an induction of arriving at a rule from a fact and conclusion, and a presumption of guessing the fact from the rule and conclusion.

Putting a practical use of the function of guessing on the artificial…

No.40 19/02/19 21:10
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【A reasoning】

《A reasoning by the artificial intelligence》

Putting a practical use of function of guessing on the artificial intelligence is an expert system in order to solve a problem.

The system accumulates the knowledge of experts,guessing being based on the knowledge and concludes. It’s not equal to a specialist who has advanced special knowledge,but except for the professional one, the people who needs special knowledge make much of the system.

It can give the people some advice in a calm manner in hard situation, so it is used for the system of management sometimes.

《Indispensable knowledge so as to reason》

A way of giving information for the reasoning isn't a single. For example, it is described with the way of production rule, with the sentence of if〜then.

The sentence of if 〜then is the way of expressing the knowledge, it’s literally if the one is X, it’s Z. For example, if the one is X’s father, the X is the child of the one. The system describes the rule as the form.

No.41 19/02/19 21:36
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【A reasoning】

《Indispensable knowledge in order to reason》

It’s a natural rule for us the human,but as to the artificial intelligence, without having the rule as knowledge, if having the knowledge that the one is X’s father,it can’t arrive the conclusion that the X is the child of the one.

The artificial intelligence looks like a newborn baby,so we have to make it recognize the knowledge politely one by one.

It’s one of reasons that the artificial intelligence of general purpose has never been realized easily.

【Planning】

《The robot itself thinks up an order in which it can realize its goal which was given》

One of abilities which is asked for the artificial intelligence is planning. When taking into action for something, instead of showing the robot the way of doing something one by one, the robot fixes its gaze on the final goal which the human indicted, and thinks up the necessary order for itself.

《What is the planning?》

For example,let’s suppose that we ordered the robot …

No.42 19/02/19 22:53
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Planning】

《What is the planning?》

For example, let's suppose that we ordered the robot to bring a book to us from the top shelf. The robot can recognize the book on the top shelf,but the height of the shelf may be by far taller tha the robot. Even if it stretches its arm, it can’t catch the book.

Giving up it is one of choice, but if there is a stand,it may reach its arm. Its final goal is bringing the book on the top shelf,but it has to inspect the realization on some of second goals.

At first, looking for a stool. Going to the shelf with the stool,and getting up on the stool. The ability of planning those orders have been sought for the artificial intelligence and the robot which is loaded with the equipment.

We call the way of solving the problem of fixing its final goal and trying to reach the final goal is solving way of planning. Solving the problem which was fixed by the way of planing one by one,and reaches the way of approaching.

《The planning by an explorer》

However…

No.43 19/02/19 23:23
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Planning】

However the course to the final goal may not be the single. As to the last example, if shaking the shelf, there is a possibility that the book on the shelf may fall from the shelf.

The more if being able to think up several ways, the more there are lots of the second rules. Whether or not which is possible to realize, which course is appropriate, the robot can think up its way by an explorer.

As to the single final goal, the explorer establishes several second goals in a row. If being able to thinking up of several ways of realizing the second goals,it means that the explorer sets up the ways by ratifying 枝分かれ.

It is sure to doing all the ways that we can think up,but it is hard to do actually. The artificial intelligence simulates all the courses, chooses the most appropriate way and doing it actually.

The planning by taking into action by the explorer often makes the choice increase like hot cakes. If it has a high advanced ability of…

No.44 19/02/19 23:48
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Planning】

If it has a high advanced ability of handling as computer, it has no problem, but there is possibility that the choice may prevent the robot from taking into action if there are lots of choices.

The robot may become the one which is lost in thought frequently. A way of avoiding it is taking advantage of an experimental knowledge. As to the choice of planning for taking into action, unrealistic one for us the human should be included in the choice.

We instill judgement with common sense to the robot so as to exclude the choice beforehand. The present computer is smart,but inflexible. How much can we make the computer think in flexible way? It’s a problem for the intellictual robot in the future.

【A robot which imitates a creature】

《It has been thought that from imitating the movement on the creature to changing the creature itself into a thing like the robot》

There are lots of ones which imitate the form on the creature among the robot.

No.45 19/02/20 00:14
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《It has been thought that from imitating the movement on the creature to changing the creature itself into a thing like the robot》

Instead of an industrial robot,the robot for the study has tendency of imitating the form of the creature. It is that there has been a strong desire of making use of excellent structure on the creature for development of the robot.

《A reason for imitating the creature》

An ability on the creature is very excellent. Not only the human,but the creature of which amount of capacity on the brain is little have various patterns on the program for their movements.

Studying and recreating them mechanically makes the useful property on the robot raise. Needless to say, there is no rule on the form of the robot, it doesn’t need to look like the creature.

However if imitating the creature which has an ability on movement, we’ll be able to make the robot equip the structure on movement which is possible to move actually.

No.46 19/02/20 23:11
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

As to the way of moving feet, the program has to direct it to the robot, but watching the creature which is a model for a robot, the one who creates the program can get a hint. Imitating the creature is useful for going ahead the development of the robot.

A new type of robot may appear in the future, but the development by imitating the creature is important so as to acquire a technical skill which is the base of the robot of new type.

The robot of a long armed ape which was developed by a professor in university is the one which the professor imitated the form of the ape.

The professor went to the zoo frequently and studied the long armed ape and developed the robot. The robot can perform the aerial bar quite well.

Without recognizing the space between the bars, failing makes the long armed ape succeed the next time.

The structure on movement for an insect has been paid attention lately.

No.47 19/02/20 23:41
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

There is little cell on the brain,and it seems that it doesn’t think anything, but the program on the movement is so complicated.

The ones who have been engaged in the robotics engineering have thought that studying the insect may develop a small robot which is easy to mass produce and which is used in various situation.

《The study on creature which is connected with the artificial intelligence》

It seems that that kind of study is in opposite position against the artificial intelligence, but in other words, it’s an approach to the artificial intelligence from a different point of view.

It seems that the real insect doesn’t have any brain at all,but it takes into action as if it had the brain. In short, even if it doesn’t have an advanced brain, we can make an intelligent robot as if it had the intelligence.

There is a way of controlling the robot…

No.48 19/02/21 02:32
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《The study on a creature which is connected with the artificial intelligence》

It seems that there is a way of controlling the robot with the advanced artificial intelligence from outside,but in this case,its basic action is dependable on the autonomous function the robot of insect.

The way of thinking on the robot of the insect includes that making the insect change into the one like a cyborg.

By the way,when looking up the word of cyborg, it means it’s a creature that is partly human and partly machine. The book uses the word,so I did.In this case,the insect is the one that is partly creature and partly insect.

The idea is controlling the structure on the insect as creature as it is. The movement on the insect is a reflex movement, so if giving it an appropriate electric signal, we can control it.

Actually there is a report on an experiment in which a cockroach was used. Making the insect carry a small micro computer,and sending electric…

No.49 19/02/22 01:12
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

《The study on a creature which is connected with the artificial intelligence》

Making the insect carry a micro compute,and sending electric current from the micro computer to the insect and controlling it as we think.

The ones who are engaged in the robotics engineering have examined the probe by the cockroach or bee which becomes the cyborg in a narrow drain pipe in the future.

【A group of robot】

《Without needing the advanced artificial intelligence,it can take into an advanced action in harmony》

The insect has hardly intelligence,it is fact but when watching its movement actually, we can’t think so.

In the case of a bee and an ant which act as a group, they share their each part, and their bevavior makes us think they don’t have intelligence at all.

《Intelligence as a group》

We call the act on the insect the intelligence as a group. The ones who are engaged in the robotics engineering have thought they try to apply the behavior of the …

No.50 19/02/22 01:44
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【A group of robot】

《Intelligence as a grrop》

The ones who are engaged in the robotics engineering have thought they try to apply the behavior of the insect to something useful .

Without being the insect like the cyborg,it’s the idea of creating the robot which takes into action in harmony like the insect, but we can’t clarify the strange program on the insect of intelligence as group in harmony.

The ones who are engaged in the robotics engineering go ahead the understanding on their behavior by a simulation of computer.

《The practical use for the robot on intelligence as group》

An advanced artificial intelligence should create almighty intelligent robot,but it seems to be hard with the artificial intelligence at present, but a reversal idea of the robot as group has been ever from the present limitation.

Without putting the one which manages the whole situation intensively, it’s the robot as group which is autonomous with dispersion, communicating each other when operating.

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

日記掲示板のスレ一覧

携帯日記を書いてみんなに公開しよう📓 ブログよりも簡単に今すぐ匿名の日記がかけます。

• レス新
  • 人気
  • スレ新
  • レス少
新しくスレを作成する