誕生日のお祝いについて
職場の人との関係(彼氏が良く思っていません)
恋人の返信が来ないのが気になる

Science,English,and math Ⅱ

レス500 HIT数 5808 あ+ あ-

燻し銀三( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )
19/02/13 18:26(更新日時)

【Science,English,and math Ⅱ】

I'm going to start a new thread from now on. It seems that the description on the book of which title,『トリセツ.カラダ』will be over befere long,so after that I'll express on the math,I hope so.

I've wanted to be a splendid English speaker someday,so I've expressed some of English thread,but I'm afraid I find it hard that my hope comes true,but I won't give up,for it seems that I love English.

There are lots of things which I don't know in the world,so I've wanted to express the unknown world for me as much as I can.

No.2441339 17/03/05 20:17(スレ作成日時)

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

No.201 18/05/05 08:54
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Practiclal application for the trigonometric function which spreads infinitively.】

《A cd which reappeared beautiful tone with a combination of the sine curve》

For example,a leading motor which produces stable rotations.

There seem to be lots of air conditioner named inverter lately. The inverter has the next function. Changing the alternating current into direct current,after that turning the direct one into alternating one of various frequency 周波数,and the alternating one of various frequency rotates the leading motor,then the ability of the air conditioner is controlled delicately.

The sine curve is also used for the wave of radio or TV. The wave of signal from sound and image can’t be released into the air as electronic wave as it is,so we combine the wave of signal with electronic wave of sine curve which is high frequency.

In the receiver,tuning circuit which is combined coil and condenser choose the applicable wave of frequency among lots of electric waves in the air.

No.202 18/05/12 12:18
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Practical application for the trigonometric function which spreads infinitively.】

《A cd which reappears a beautiful tone with a combination of the sine curve.》

The same idea has been adopted in telephone. Carrying waves of different frequency with other signal of sounds in a single telephone line. The one who receives the waves and signals can choose the wave and signal the receiver wants to get.

By the way,it’s my own English,but too difficult to understand.

【All of them are the same shape?】

《Topology is a flexible thought which makes sure difference between things.》

◯、△、□、◎ Three are different shapes,but they are the same in the world of topology.

The one who comes across the word of topology for the first time may think it’s a learning in which something difficult to understand is done. Indeed the topology is one of the learnings which has been studied actively in math at present.

At the same time,thee is no other leaning to be taken advantage of each aspect everyday …

No.203 18/05/12 13:05
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

At the same time,there is no other close leaning to be taken advantage of each aspect every day life than the topology.

In fact we’ve actually done the way of thinking of the topology more or less everyday life. For example,speaking of a ball,then we cut off various piece of information like scale,shape,weight,or material,we usually simply call it the ball. It’s the starting point of the topology.

When drawing a map,we frequently a rough map which is transformed a little. It’s also the sense of the topology.

For example,a drawing of routes for a train in JR is done minutely its details,it’s hard to grasp,so the one in which the connections between the stations are easy to look at

In topology,after being able to expand,shrink,distort,bend and if we can lay them each other,we regard them as the same one,and it’s a reason we call the topology a geometry of rubber film.

No.204 18/05/12 14:38
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

There are various shapes like the next,1□、2△、3○、and 4◎,then we usually distinguish them as different figure,but in topology,1,2,and 3 are the same shape,but 4 alone is different.

For example,the 3 can be fitted on the 1as Long as the 3 is expanded or shrunk,but even if the 3 is expanded or shrunk,it isn’t fitted on the 4.

In general,if being able to expand or shrink a thing,and being able to lap it on other,we call the two of them are in
aspect 同相,

For example,a doughnut and a cup for drinking a coffee are in aspect. How should we transform them? The book said the readers to think of way to it,but to my sorrow,anything didn’t occur to me. Could please someone kind tell me the way of fitting?

In topology,even if she is beautiful or plain looking,it’s same. The situation is very peaceful,and even if they are the transformation,they have the same air around them,and…

No.205 18/05/12 20:48
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Are all of them the same shape?】

《Topology is a flexible thought which makes sure difference between things. 》

To be concrete,taking away the information which tends to stand out like the length of each side,each space or each angle in a figure,and making sure the hidden fundamental secret behind the figure,it’s the topology.

The author said something hard to grasp,but a triangle is the triangle,and a circle is the circle and a square is the square. What is the hidden secret?

【Who is a liar?】

《Russell’s paradox which has shaken the base on math.》

This is an old story and a phrase that I never tell a lie had been popular among us,but if there was a warped ひねくれた one and said,“I’m telling a lie.”even if how hard we think over its remark,the situation becomes something wrong.

If he told a lie,his remark,“I’m telling a lie.”itself is a lie,so it meas that his remark is true.

On the other hand,if he told the truth,his remark,“I’m tellling a lie.”is true,so it means he told a lie.

No.206 18/05/12 21:30
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Who is a fibber 嘘つき?】

《Russell’s paradox which has shaken the base on math.》

The situation is inconsistent. Anyway,his remark is contradictory. Thus we call the situation in which both of them are led to contradiction a paradox. A thing which causes self-contradiction by logical thought.

We call this kind of paradox a paradox of fibber,and there is a famous historical one,it’s “The Creta said the Creta is a liar.” It has been handed down from the Ancient Greece. Its character is the Creta alone,and other content on the paradox is the same.

If being able to take advantage of the paradox,we may escape from a death penalty. I’m going to show you a smart way of running away from the death penalty.

A king told a prisoner like that.“I permit you to say a single phrase. If it’s right,you’re head will be cut out. If it’s in the wrong,he had to go to the guillotime.”

The prisoner said I would go to the guillotine. What would happen to the prisoner? Oh,needless to say,it’sl …

No.207 18/05/13 06:34
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Who is a fibber?】

《Russell’s paradox which shook the base on math.》

Needless to say,the paradox is an intellectual game,so it’s impossible for us to make good use of it.but if saying it’s mere the intellectual game,it’s not,for it started to reexamine the math from its base.

English mathematician,Russel showed what is called Russell’s paradox at the end of 19th century,and it caused a panic in the world of the math.

The paradox showed there was a contradiction in the set 集合 of logic. Mathematicians were worried about it this way and that,and restricted the word of the set,and overcame the paradox.

As a proverb says,turning a misfortune into a blessing,the happening caused a new theory which rebuilt the math from base,

By the way,I can’t understand how the paradox influenced on math,and how the happening was settled. When describing on math,I can’t understand what I want to grasp. At first,what is the set of logic?

To tell the truth,I hate math,but I want to read a book on it.

No.208 18/05/13 18:48
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

『Light and sound』

There are lots of people who think they can see something vaguely around them even if they are in the darkness where there are none of light.

A visible ray comes into our eyes,so we can see something. Being based on it, I’m going to express on the light. I’m going to describe on the property of the light like reflection and refraction 屈折,invisible light,and sound which resemble the light and which is different from the light.

【What we can see things.】

『Question』

If we are in the darkness where there is none of light at all,when our eyes are used to being the darkness,can we watch things around us?

『Option』

1 We’ll learn to see things clearly.

2 We’ll learn to see vaguely.

3 We’ll never learn to see anything at least.

Things around us emit light or reflect light. The light from the thing comes into our eyes,so we can see things. As long as the light from the things don’t come into our eyes.we can’t see anything.

As a result we can never see anything in the…

No.209 18/05/13 19:16
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

『Option』

As a result,we can never see anything in the darkness where there is none of the light,so its answer is 3.

《Without coming into our eye,we can’t see bundle of the light》

There is a clean room where there is none of dust. When the room becomes pitch–black and bundle of the light passes in front of us,we can’t see it,for it went by us and the light didn’t come into our eyes.

We can see the bundle of the light in a movie theater. Dust and smoke of a cigarette floats in the air,and they get the light and the light reflects in every direction,and part of the reflection comes into our eyes,so we can see the light there.

A thing itself gives off the light is the sun,a light bulb,a fluorescent light,and a firefly. We call a source which emits the light a light source.

The sun is an indispensable light source in the natural world. We the human being has used artificial light in a place where there is faint light.

In the beginning,it used to be a bonfire or a torch. After that…

No.210 18/05/13 20:22
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

『Contiunation of the last response』

After that at last an electric light,a fluorescent light,and LED were invented,and it’s the history of artificial source light.

《A basic thing that we can see things because of the reflection of the sunlight.》

We can see everything around us clearly,and it’s not almost all of them give off light,but they reflect the light which come from other place.

Catoptric light 反射光 from other things comes into our eyes and we can see everything.

【Light and sound.】

《Light travels straight.》

When we see the sunlight shines through the gap between clouds,we can recognize that the light goes straight on. The course of the light is shown with a ray of light.

In a day when the sun shines,there is a shadow of a person,a tree and a building,for the sunlight goes straight on.

Not only in the air but in the water and through glass,the light travels straight.

『The light travels straight,so we can recognize the place of an object.』

The light goes straight on…

No.211 18/05/19 08:19
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Light and sound】

《The light goes travels straight,so we can recognize the place of an object.》

The light goes straight on. The light comes into our eyesso we can follow the course where the light comes,and we can find there is a something in the direction.

The light coming into our eyes goes thruogh the lens called crystalline lens 水晶体 and moves ahead the retina 網膜 of cells where they can detect the light.

The light received in the retina and changes into an electric signal and the electric signal is sent from the optic nerve to the brain.

『A simple camera which is familiar with us in the old days.』

The simple camera is make use of proper that the light goes straight.

There is a box and it’s a little hole which is the eye of a needle in its side. The light comes through the little hole and reaches its front side.

The light comes from upper direction and reaches the lower place on the front side of the box and the light from lower direction does the upper place on the front…

No.212 18/05/19 09:01
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Light and sound.】

『A simple camera which is familiar with us in the old days.』

The light comes from upper direction and reaches the lower place on the front side of the box and the light from lower direction upper place on the box.

The image through the hole of the eyes of the needle is reversed. It’s upside.

Instead of the hole,if we use a convex lens 凸レンズ and film,it becomes a camera.

《When hitting in some angle,the light reflects in the same angle》

When the light hits the mirror in some angles,it reflects in the same angles,and we call it a law of reflection.

An image on the mirror looks as if it were behind the mirror,but it isn’t anything behind the mirror. Why does it look so?

Light emits in all direction from the light source,and there is the light which hit against the mirror and comes into our eyes.

We feel as if the light went off from the place behind the mirror and came into our eyes. When the light hits the mirror,the light reflects. We call its course an…

No.213 18/05/19 11:06
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Light and sound.】

《When hitting in some angles,and the light reflects in some angles.》

However the light doesn’t emit from behind the place,X,of the mirror. The X is a luminous point which is extended from the reflecting light behind the mirror.

The light doesn’t emit from the place X,so we call the X a virtual image for the light source.

《Diffused reflection 乱反射 makes us see things.》

A smooth face like the mirror reflects the light for one direction.

On the other hand,other ordinary things look smooth and even but it doesn’t actually,so the law of reflection stands up each part of the things,the whole things reflect the light goes off in all direction. We call the way of reflecting a diffused reflection.

We can look at ourselves each other in the open air in daytime,for the light from the sun hits us,and a part of the light of the diffused reflection reaches our eye.

While when looking at the sunlight direct,it dazzles our eyes,the diffused light coming into our eyes is …

No.214 18/05/20 11:46
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【LIght and sound.】

《Diffused reflection makes us see things.》

While looking at the sunlight direct,it dazzles our eyes,diffused reflection coming into our eyes is part of the sunlight,so it doesn’t dazzle our eyes.

The light like the sun and electric light hit a thing and it reflects diffusedly,so we can see things.

《The composition of a mirror.》

Glass is used for a mirror,we can recognize it at once,but the glass isn’t always its main material. A thin film made of silver clings to the glass,and it serves as a mirror.

A metal which is polished glitters like silver reflects almost all of the light,as a result as long as it’s the metal,we can use it as a mirror.

There used to be what is called 青銅鏡 in the past. We polished an alloy made of bronze and tin and as a mirror.

The pattern on the back of the 青銅鏡 is on a textbook of history. Its surface is a smooth mirror. The mirror in which the metal is used as it is like 青銅鏡 is easy to be rusted,so we have to polish sometimes,besides…

No.215 18/05/20 12:22
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Light and sound.】

《The composition of a mirror.》

…besides the mirror in which metal is used for the whole part is heavy.

There is other mirror which there is silver under glass,a small amount of silver is used for the mirror. It’s expensive but hard to be rusted,and it’s under the glass,so it’s hard to be rusted,so we don’t have to polish it. It was invented in the middle of the 19th century.

As to an ordinary mirror made of glass,thin silver is put under the glass,and copper is under the silver so as to be strong,and red ocher ベンガラ is under the copper.The red ocher is natural pigment of iron oxide 酸化鉄.

If rubbing the surface of the mirror with a sandpaper softly,we can recognize how the mirror was made.

《Even if it looks colorless and transparent,its powder looks white.》

If a thing which is colorless and transparent like ice and glass gets some light,a large part of the light goes through ,but in spite that the colorless and transparent thing doesn’t change at all,it looks …

No.216 18/05/20 12:55
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Light and sound.】

《Even if it looks colorless and transparent,it looks white sometimes.》

…but in spite that the colorless and transparent thing itself doesn’t change at all,they look white sometimes.

For example,we change a plate of transparent glass into a frosted glass すりガラス,its surface becomes uneven and it reflects diffusedly,so the surface of the frost glass is white. If putting some water on the frost glass,it’s so uneven that the water remains on the surface of the frost glass,and it becomes even and transparent.

Even if it's colorless and transparent,its powder looks white. To tell the truth,even if it looks transparent,it reflects on the surface a little.

As being powder,surface area of reflection increases so much that it looks white.

Light reflects on the plenty of surfaces of the powder of glass,shaved ice and white snow over and over again little by little,so it looks white.

Not only a solid body but a cloud,and breaking wave look white,a grain of liquid applys…

No.217 18/05/26 15:07
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【LIght and sound.】

《Even if it looks colorless and transparent,its grain looks white.》

Not only a solid body,but a cloud,and breaking wave look white, a grain of liquid also applies for the property that all the things happen reflection on the surface even if it looks transparent.

《Light reflects and curves on a boundary plane.》

When the light goes into different matter like water or glass,it not only reflects but curves.

A stick in the water looks bent,and a lens creates various images because of the proper of refraction of the light.

『The light chooses a shorter way, so it curves.』

Why does the light refract? When the light goes into the water and glass,it can’t move there as fast as in the air,but it wants to get its destination in a short time,and it tries to choose a shorter way,so it curves to the direction of the shorter way.

There is the water in the tank. Then let’s suppose that the air above the water was A,and the water was B. The light goes into the water with…

No.218 18/05/26 15:47
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Light and sound.】

『The light choose a shorter way, so it curves.』

The light moves toward the water with some angles toward a perpendicular line 垂直線. We call the angle an incidence angle 入射角. After the light goes into the water its angles changes before the light is in the air. We call the angle the angle of refraction 入射角.

When the light goes into the water or glass from the air,the incidence angle is larger than the angle of refraction.

Contrary to it, when the light goes into the air from the glass or water,the incidence angle is smaller than the angle of refraction.

In a condition which meets the incidence angle is smaller than the angle of refraction,when the incidence angle becomes to some extent,the angle of refraction becomes right angle.

When the incidence angle is over the right angle,the light doesn’t curve,and it refracts. We call it a total refraction.

『If looking up at the sky from the bottom of a pool…』

When being into the water of a pool and looking up at the…

No.219 18/05/26 16:18
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Light and sky.】

『If looking up at the sky from the bottom of a pool…』

When being into the water of a pool and looking up at the sky,the sky looks round,for all the light refract when its incidence angle is over the right angle,so we can look at the sky within some extent of angle.

The fish in the water could have looked up at the sky like that.

『The total refraction has been made use of in an optical fiber 光ファイバー.』

A fiberscope 内視鏡 which is used in a stomach camera is made of slim fibers of glass. Thousands of slim fibers of glass are tied up,and the light passes through in the fibers made of glass. This principle has also taken advantage of in the optical fiber.

An optical communications 光通信 which is said a leader in the society in the future is a way of communicating which sends a light signal through the optical fiber.

The optical fiber is made of quartz,glass,or plastic which is high degree of transparency. The light goes into the end of the optical fiber and reaches the…

No.220 18/05/27 13:00
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Light and sound.】

《Total refraction has been made use of in an optical fiber.》

The light goes into the end of optical fiber and reaches the wall and refracted completely and turns back into the optical fiber,and refracts completely…the movements is repeated and the light goes ahead in the optical fiber. It takes a zigzag course.

『Why does the sky become red in the evening?』

The color of blue and purple has been scattered in the daytime. When the distance through which the light passes becomes long in the evening,we can see the red color alone which is hard to be scattered .

A thing which is scattered meaning that the light bumps into a molecule and a minimum particle in the air,and the molecule and the minimum particle change their directions.

The distance through which the ligh passes becomes long and we can see the red color,why?

《Refraction of the light has been take advantaged of in a convex lens 凸レンズ.》

A prism is a triangular prism made of glass. There is a prism in…

No.221 18/05/27 14:20
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Light and sound.】

《Refraction of the light has been made use of in a convex lens.》

There is a prism in front of us,and there is a pencil at the back of the prism. When looking at the pencil,we can do it through the prism. Then where does the pencil look? It looks upper than as it does.

『The convex lens is a thing which is combined with prisms.』

The convex lens is the one which is combined the prism with the plate of glass. When putting the prism in the light,the light passed through the prism and gathers in one place. We call the place where thie light gathers a focus.

The distance from the center of the convex lens to the focus is called the focal distance.

《We think an image in the lens with an illustration.》

If drawing an image in the lens,it is easy to understand the image,though I can’t do it here. Please imagine the shape of the convex lens at first.

When drawing,there are some points.

1 The light which passes through the center of the lens goes straight on.

No.222 18/05/27 15:25
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Light and sound.】

《We can think an image in the lens with an illustration.》

2 The focus is two places. The one is in front of the lens,and the other is at the back of the lens.

The light which is perpendicular 垂直 against the lens refracts in the lens and passes through the focus. There are two focus,the one is in front of the lens and the other is at the back of the lens. In this case,the focus is the back.

3 The light refracts in the lens and goes straight on. Then the focus is front.

《The light which passes through the lens makes the image.》

Thus,the light which passes through the convex lens gathers and creates an image. If putting a screen at a place where the image was created,the image will fall on the screen. We call it the real image.

If bringing the thing close to the convex lens and the thing is between the focus and convex,what will happen then?

《When the thing is between the focus and lens,the lens becomes a magnifying glass.》

Then the image isn’t created,but …

No.223 18/06/02 11:28
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【LIght and sound.】

《When the thing is between the focus and lens,the lens becomes a magnifying glass.》

Then the image isn’t created,but there is a large image of the thing at the back of the thing if looking at the thing through the lens from the opposite position. It’s explaination is done with an illustration in the book like the next.

There are two lights through the convex lens. The one is through the focus on the opposite position,and the other is through the center of the convex lens.

The two lights is cross at the back of the thing,but light doesn’t gather in the thing,so we can’t project it on the screen. We also called the image a virtual image. The virtual image by the convex lens is made use of in the magnifying glass.

《A point where burning a paper with a lens.》

Have you ever tried to burn a paper with the convex lens? Then there is a point in which the light gathers on the paper. In fact the point is the real image of the sun,so it’s a round point.

If gathering…

No.224 18/06/02 12:23
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【LIght and sound.】

《A point where burning a paper with a lens.》

If gathering the light from a fluorescent light with the convex lens,its image isn’t round,and it’s the shape is the one of the fluorescent light.

The one of which shape is the convex lens gathers the light from the sun. A bottle or a goldfish bowl at the window or a sucking disc on the car cause a fire sometimes.

《A concave lens is the one which emits the light.》

The convex lens is gathering the light so we call it the lens gathering the rays of the light. On the other hand the concave lens is gives off the light.

The concvex lens is the one which thick prism is combined in the center. On the other hand,the concave lens is the one which the thick lens is combined in both sides.

《Short–sightedness–,farーsightedness,and glasses.》

The eye arranges the crystalline lens 水晶体 and the thing which we see is in focus.

As to the the one who is the short–sightedness ,even if the eye arranges the crystalline,the image…

No.225 18/06/02 19:51
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Light and sound.】

《Short–sightedness, far–sightedness,and glasses.》

…even if the eye arranges the crystalline,the image of far distance is in front of the retina 網膜,so the one who is the short–sightedness can’t see the thing in far distance clearly.

On the other hand,as for the one who is far–sightedness ,the image of a thing nearby is at the back of the retina,so the one who is far–sightedness can’t see the thing nearby clear.

As a result,both of the short–sightedness and far–sightedness wear a pair of glasses,and it corrects the position of the image.

《Ultraviolet rays and infrared rays,》

When the sunlight goes through a prism,the sunlight is divided with the prism and a band of continuous color appears from red,orange,yellow,green,blue,indigo blue 藍 and violet. The seven colors are visible rays which we can see with our naked eyes.

There is a rainbow after a rain,for each of drop of water in the air works as prism,and it divides the visible right from red to violet.

No.226 18/06/03 08:51
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Light and sound.】

『Invisible rays were discovered about two hundreds years ago.』

Ultraviolet rays and infrared rays were discovered about two hundreds years ago. It’s in the outside of a band of colors of violet and red which are divided with the prism.

When investigating its property,it turned out that it belonged to the light.

The infrared rays have property which heats a thing,so we call it heat rays. Almost everything around us emits the infrared rays to a greater or lesser.

『Ultraviolet rays are powerful.』

The ultraviolet has a chemical property which makes something change. It kills a germ,or we get sunburned with the ultraviolet.

Disinfecting the bedding by sunning it,and it means that killing the germ with an effect of sterilizing the germ and drying.

If dividing the ultraviolet rays with the length of wavelength minutely,they are three kinds,A,B,C. The C is absorbed in the sky,and doesn’t reach the ground.

The B is also absorbed in the ozone layer in the sky.

No.227 18/06/03 15:28
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【LIght and sound.】

『Ultraviolet rays are strong.』

As to chemical reaction,the B is stronger than A,and it’s harmful to a creature’s body like a human. If the ozone layer is destroyed,and it was made a hole in it,the B reaches to the ground.

We’ve tried to reduce the Freon フロンガス and we’ve been taking steps so as to prevent the ozone layer from being destroyed.

『Invisible rays just belong to a part of the light.』

It turns out that other rays belong to the light outside the ultraviolet rays and infrared rays. The visible rays which we the human being can look at is a part of the tremendous light.

【A vibration of a thing.】

Tying up a weight with a thread and hanging out from upper point,and the weight swings of which center is its furcrum 支点. We call it a pendulum.

The length of the pendulum isn’t equal to that of the thread. It’s the length from the furcrum to the center of the weight.

When having the weight in the hand and letting it goes forth and back. We call the periodical …

No.228 18/06/03 16:45
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【A vibration of a thing.】

We call the periodical movement like the pendulum a swing. The largest inclination of the swinging thing is called the swing of the pendulum. When it goes forth and back,we call it a round trip. We call the round trip a period for the swing.

The time of the round trip is the period of the swing. The period is the time of the round trip divided by the times of the round trip.

If the round trip of ten times takes ten minutes,its time of one round trip,it means the period,is 1 sec.

『Strange property of pendulum,isochronism 等時性.』

Then when the length of the pendulum is the same,the swing of the pendulum becomes larger or smaller,how much does it take the time of the round trip?

In addition,when the length of the swing is the same,the weight is heavier or lighter,how much does it take the time of the round trip?

If doing it the time of the round trip depends on the length of the pendulum. It has nothing to do with the swing of the pendulum nor whether or…

No.229 18/06/09 19:37
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Light and sound】

『Strange property of pendulum,Ischronism 等時性』

It has nothing to do with the swing of the pendulum nor whether it was heavy or light. We call it the ischronism of the pendulum,

The pendulum clock makes use of the ischronism and show us the time passes. We call the number of times of the round trip a second the number of shake.

When the time of the round trip is a second,we call the number of the shake is 1 hertz.

The shake is a trembling movement. When suspending a weight from a spring,and pulling down the weight with a hand and releasing it,the weight shakes.

An earthquake is a vibration of theground .

《Sound is vibration of a thing.》

When the number of vibration on a thing is from 20 to 20 thousand hertz,in short the vibration is a round trip from 20 to 20 thousand a second,we can listen to it as sound.

The sound which we can listen to as the lowest and highest one is different a little. It depends on each people and each of age.

The sound of the number…

No.230 18/06/09 20:07
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Light and sound】

《Sound is vibration of a thing.》

The sound of vibration whether it is less than 20 hertz or it is more than 20 thousand hertz,we can listen to is as sound even if the amplitude of vibration 振幅 is large.

A mosquito which pricks us trembles its wings five hundred times a second. When the mosquito approaches,we hear its sound,for it’s within a shake which we hear the sound. The number of shake on the wing of the mosquito is 500 hertz.

『The shake of a thing trembles the air and it becomes the sound.』

A thing which gives off sound swings and shakes,and it trembles. Our sense of hearing feel the shake of the thing conveys in the air as sound.

For example,when beating a drum,things around the drum vibrate,for the vibration of the drum vibrates the air,and the vibration of the air vibrates things around the drum.

Our eardrum in the ear vibrates with the vibration in the air. The sign of the vibration conveys the cerebrum 大脳 through the nerves and we feel it as sound.

No.231 18/06/09 20:42
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【LIght and sound】

《The shake of a thing trembles the air and it becomes the sound.》

If beating the drum in the vacuum,the shake doesn’t convey anywhere,for there is no air there.

Conveying the shake isn’t only through the air but through a water,a thread,a material of iron convey the shake. Everything does. Our ear receives the conveyed shake and feels it as sound.

『A sound which is big or high is related with the vibration.』

Let’s watch the relation between the largeness and highness on the sound and the vibration on the thing.

If strumming 爪弾く a string on the guitar,the sound becomes bigger. Then the width of the string becomes bigger.

The bigger the amplitude of vibration which gives off sound,the bigger the sound is.

If the string on the guitar is short,it gives off high sound. When the string is short,the number of vibration is larger.

The more the number of vibration which the sound gives off,the larger the sound is.

『The number of vibration on a mosquito and a bee.』

No.232 18/06/10 09:59
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Light and sound.】

《The number of vibration on a mosquito and a bee.》

A bee flaps about 200 times a second,so its sound is about 200 hertz. A mosquito about five hundredth times,so it’s about 500 hertz. As a result,the mosquito’s sound is higher.

The sound which is higher than the 20 thousand hertz and we can’t listen to is called supersonic waves,and we can put it to practical use in many ways.

For instance,there is an instrument which gives off the supersonic waves in the water,and see the depth on the bottom of the sea with the rebound in the instrument,and we can discover the school of fish with the instrument.

Besides we can see the baby in a mother’s body with the instrument which gives offf the supersonic waves.

《A thing which conveys sound and its speed.》

Almost all of the sound which we hear is which conveys through the air. The light can go ahead in the vacuum where there is no air,but the sound can’t. There is no air in the universal space,so there is no sound there.

No.233 18/06/10 11:26
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【LIght and sound.】

《A thing which conveys the sound and the speed which the sound is conveyed.》

A speed which the sound is conveyed in the air is 340 meters a second. It’s faster a little in warm air and it’s slower in cold air.

It means that a supersonic airplane can fly faster than the speed of 340 meters per second.

The sound conveys both inside the solid body and in the water. As to the speed of the sound is conveyed,in the water is 4 times as fast as in the air. Steel is 1.5 times as fast as in the air.

『The sound of my own recorded in a tape–recorder.』

When listening to our voice recorded in a tape–recorder for the first time,did you find it strange? “While what it said is what I’ve said, it seems to be as if it weren’t my voice.” Almost all of the people seem to think like that,but others said that the recorded voice is ours. They didn’t seem to feel it was strange at all.

Our voice which we usually speak and listen to doesn’t limit to the one which goes through the air…

No.234 18/06/10 12:27
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Light and sound.】

《The sound of my own recorded in a tape–recorder.》

Our voice which we usually speak and hear isn’t limited to the one which goes through the air and we hear. The sound which goes through the skeleton and tissue like a mouth,nose and jaw reaches the nerve of the sense of hearing.

The sound which goes through the various solid body and liquid is different from the one in the air with regard to its speed and the way of being absorbed,so we find it different.

『The sound and light from a thunder.』

The sound and light from the thunder generate at the same time,but we hear the sound after the lightning,for the speed which conveys the sound is by far slower than the light.

While the speed of the light is no less than 300.000 kilometers every second,the speed of the sound is no more than 340 meters every second.

If measuring the number of the second from the time when we saw the lightning shine to other time when we hear the thunder’s sound,and multiplying the…

No.235 18/06/16 23:08
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

『Contiunation from the last response』

If measuring the time of second from the time when we saw the lightning shine to other time when we hear the sound of thunder,and multiplying the number of the second by 340 meters,we can find the distance from the thunder.

I’m going into a new chapter,power and pressure from now on.

When receiving power,everything transforms,and a sound is vibration from a thing. When combining two of them,it turns out that a thing whichever gives off some sounds transforms when beating.

I’m going to learn the base of the power,being foundation that everything has elasticity. A pressure isn’t one of the power,though it is relation to the pressure so much,the pressure is other thing from the power,I’m also going to learn it.

【What is the power?】

A thing which stops in the beginning doesn’t begin to move for itself. The thing begins to move when we push or pull it. Then we say the thing received the power.

The way of saying the power changes according to…

No.236 18/06/16 23:37
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【What is the power?】

The way of saying the power changes according to each case when the power works,adds,and receives.

The thing starts to move when receiving the power from other thing. I make it a rule to use a way of saying that the thing receives the power as much as possible so as to make it clearer.

『Three cases when the thing receives the power.』

Whenever there is the thing which receives the power,there is always other thing which adds the power. The power always works among the things. When the thing receives the power,there are three cases in the next.

1 The shape of the thing transformed.

2 The thing is lifted or is supported.

3 The movement of the thing changed. The thing which stopped began to move,or the thing which moved stopped. In short,both of the speed and direction of the movement changed.

When the thing which stopped began to move,there are some cases that not only the thing received one power,but the thing received other power from opposite direction.

No.237 18/06/17 00:10
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【What is the power?】

『Three cases when the thing receives the power.』

If the thing starts to move,it means that the power of which direction the thing moves is bigger.

When the thing which stopped remains motionless,it doesn’t receive the power at all or it received the power from the opposite direction.

『Even if being apart from the thing,there are some power which work.』

The power works when two things touched each other as a general rule. When paying attention to a thing,other thing which is touched the thing adds the power.

On the other hand,even if being away from the thing,there are some power which work. They are attractive force,magnetic power,and electric power,and we learn them in junior high school.

『Transformation and elasticity on thing.』

When receiving the power from other thing,a thing transforms,without adding the power from the outside,the thing returns to the original form. We call the property elasticity.

As to the elasticity,if imaging a spring,it’s easy…

No.238 18/06/17 18:40
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【What is the power?】

《Transformation and elasticity on thing.》

As to the elasticity,if imaging a spring,it’ll be easy to understand. If pulling it’ll stretch,and stopping pulling,it will return to the original shape.

A teacher asked some students. “What is a thing which doesn’t seem to have elasticity?” The students answered it’s an iron stick and the stick made of glass.

When setting up the stick made of glass between two stands level with the ground and hanging out a weight from the center of the stick.the stick bends. When taking off the weight,the stick made of glass returns to its original shape,but when the weight is too heavy,the stick broke.

The stick made of iron and a desk have elasticity. All the solid body have the elasticity. In short they have the property of the spring.

Atom and molecule are lined up in the solid body with a little room. The atom is vibrating. When receiving the power,the room becomes smaller a little. When stopping adding the power,the room…

No.239 18/06/17 19:19
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【What is the power?】

《Transformation and elasticity on a thing.》

When stopping adding the power,the room returns to the former position. The atom and molecule are as if they were connected with strong springs.

When adding plenty of power which both the atom and molecule can’t accept,two of them can’t return to the former shape. When adding some power,a thing can’t return to the former shape. It has a limit. We call the limit a elasticity limit.

When tapping a desk lightly,it gives of a sound. Without vibrating,the solid body can’t emit any sound. The solid body vibrates,and even if it transforms,it’s the elasticity that it can return to the original form.

The solid body looks like it doesn’t transform at all,but when tapping it gives off a sound,so we find it has elasticity.

Some words like a ceiling,a desk,and a weight appear from now on, we have to remember all of them have the proper of the spring.

【There are directions like top and down. The down is a direction toward…】

No.240 18/06/17 19:44
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【There are direction like top and down. The down is a direction toward the center of the earth.】

We the human beings live on the earth,so we can’t escape from the attractive force of the earth. When jumping up,we always return to the ground. When releasing a thing from a hand,it always falls downward,for the thing on the earth is pulled to the center of the earth.

As a result the people who are opposite position on the earth don’t fall from the earth. We call the attractive force on the earth a gravitation. The gravitation is a kind of universal gravitation. The universal gravitation is the power of things which have mass 質量 attract each other.

The universal gravitation is in proportion to the mass of the two things and is inverse proportion 反比例 to the square of the distance,so it works among everything.

We the human beings are attracted each other,but its mass is so little that we can ignore it. When it’s big like the moon and the earth,we can’t ignore its universal gravitation.

No.241 18/06/23 19:32
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【There is a direction like a top and a down. The down is the direction toward the center of the earth.】

《The scale of gravitation which works for an object of 1 kilogram is 1 kilogram–weight.》

The gravitation on the moon is one–sixth as big as the one on the earth.

The scale of gravitation works for the mass of a thing for 1 kilogram is 1 kilogram–weight on the earth. A thing of 1 kilogram works for the gravitation of 1 kilogram–weight.

Both of the kilogram–weight and the gram–weight are the unit of power,but we make use of a newton for the unit of the power internationallly at present. Roughly speaking 1 newton is about 0.1 kilogram–weight. To be exact,1 kilogram–weight is 9.8 newton.

《The universal gravitation and the gravitation.》

Everything attracts each other. The attractive force which each object attracts each other is called the universal gravitation. The universal gravitation has been discovered by Isaac Newton in the 17th century.

For example,the attractive force…

No.242 18/06/23 19:59
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【There is a direction like a down and a top. The down is the direction toward the center of the earth.】

《The scale of gravitation which works for an object of 1 kilogram is 1 kilogram–weight.》

For example,the attractive force works between a desk,a chair,a book,and a notebook. Needless to say,it works among us and between us and the desk,but we don’t feel the attractive force at all,for the attractive force which works among us is too little.

As to the property of the universal gravitation,the bigger the mass is,the bigger the universal gravitation is.

The earth has very tremendous mass,comparing with other objects on the earth,so all the things on the earth are attracted toward the earth. The scale of the power is so big that we can't ignore it.

Needless to say,the things on the earth attract the earth,but the power is too little to be any problem at all.

The universal gravitation between the earth and the things on the earth makes the earth attract all the things on the earth…

No.243 18/06/23 20:27
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【There is a direction like a top and a down. The down is a direction toward the center of the earth.】

The universal gravitation between the earth and the things on the earth makes the earth attract all the things on the earth toward the center of the earth. Both of a person,a stone,and weight are attracted,so without being supported from anything,the thing drops on the ground.

If the ground is the base,the universal gravitation always pulls a thing down against the lever surface vertically. Whenever it is in Japan,in China,and in America,the direction of pulling a thing is the center of the earth,the direction toward the center of the earth is down.

Thus the power which the earth pulls the thing down toward the center of the earth is called the gravitation. When hanging a weight from a spring,the weight is pulled from the earth,so the weight is pulling the weight down.

『A magnet which has…』

No.244 18/06/24 16:44
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【There is a direction like a down and a top. The down is a direction toward the center of the earth.】

『A magnet which has poles of north and south.』

There is a north pole and a south pole in a magnet. When being attracted each other,they are different poles,the north pole and the south pole.

When repelling each other,they are the same poles,like the two north poles,and the two south poles.

『There is minus and plus in electricity.』

There is a negative electric charge and a positive electric charge in electricity. When being attracted each other,they are different electric charge,like the negative electric charge and the positive electric charge.

When repelling each other,they are the same electric charge,like the two negative electric charge and two positive electric charge.

《A drinking straw which running away from us.》

When rubbing the hair with a desk pad 下敷き,the hair sticks to the desk pad,for it caused static electricity and the hair and the desk pad different electricity…

No.245 18/06/24 17:09
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【There is a direction like a top and down. The down is the direction toward the center of the earth.】

《A drinking straw which running away from us.》

…for it caused static electricity and the hair and the desk pad had different electricity each other,and they attracted each other.

I’m going to show you a simple experiment which repels with the static electricity.

There is a drinking straw and a marking pin. Then we stab the marking pin into the middle of the drinking straw,and getting out of other drinking straw from the one which enveloped the other one.

When bringing close to the other one to the drinking straw with the marking pin,the straw with the marking pin ran away from the other.

When bringing close to the one which enveloped the other drinking straw,the straw with the marking pin attracts other. Why?

When getting out of the other drinking straw from the one which enveloped,the static electricity caused,and the phenomenon occurred.

《Basic proper on the power,action…》

No.246 18/06/24 17:40
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Basic proper on power,action and reaction.】

When there is something like a desk in front of us,and trying to press it with our finger,without being pushed back,can we go on pressing it with our finger?

Even if pressing it slightly,our finger is pushed back from the object. Whenever pushing causes being pushed back,and whenever pulled,we are pulled back. We call it a law of action and reaction.

The law of action and reaction is got together like the next.

A thing and other one have effect each other. Without receiving power from the other,the one can’t give the other the power one−sidely.

The action and the reaction are opposite direction and the scale of the power is always equal.

Whenever pushing,it’s being pushed back. The two of things happen at the same time. They are opposite direction and the scale of the power is equal.

Let’s suppose that the two of them were A and B. The A receives power from the B,at the same time,the B also receives the power from the A. The power…

No.247 18/06/30 22:12
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【The basic proper on power,action and reaction.】

『The humans and the earth have pulled each other.』

The power always works as a couple of action and reaction.

We the humans receive the gravitation from the earth,at the same time,the earth is being pulled by the humans. If there is a person whose weight is 60 kilogram,he pulls the earth with the power of 600N,but the earth is too heavy to be influenced by it in the least.

When a spring pulls a weight upward,then the spring is pulled by the weight downward. Then the same object doesn’t receive the two of the power,but one of the power receives the spring and the other the weight.

【An extension of a spring is in proportion to the scale of its power.】

When an object receives a power,it transforms. How much it transforms is according to the scale of the power. An extension of a spring is in proportion to the scale of the power of being pulled by the spring.

Therefore,when pulling the object with the spring,the power which receives…

No.248 18/06/30 22:42
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【An extension of a spring is in proportion to the scale of its power.】

Therefore pulling the object with the spring,we can recognize the power which receives from the object with the extension of the spring.

The extension of the spring is a measure for the object receiving the power.

【Weight and mass 質量.】

On the earth where we lead our lives is the world which has the gravitation. We can lead our lives because we’ve received the gravitation.

When jumping up high in the air,we’ll be pulled back toward the ground. If lifting something upward and releasing it,it will fall down on the ground. It happens at the opposite position on the earth like the South America or Australia which is south to the South America.

The mass is the amount of the object itself,the amount of atoms which makes up with the object. I’m going to distinguish between the mass and the gravitation this time.

The object of which weight is 1 kilogram is always 1 kilogram everywhere,even if on the earth,or being…

No.249 18/06/30 23:10
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Weight and mass.】

…even if being on the earth or being in a space ship,1 kilogram is 1 kilogram,it doesn’t change. If eating two rice balls and feeling full on the earth,we’ll on the moon.

『When the weight becomes less,the mass will decrease』

However the gravitation becomes less on the moon or in the spaceship,the actual amount of the two rice balls,it means the mass of the rice balls don’t change,it becomes by far lighter on the moon or in the space ship. Oh! I find it complicated.

We call the scale which the object receives the gravitation the weight.

Even if being limited on the earth alone,the weight changes a little according to its area. They revise the scale each place,so the weight isn’t always unchanging like the mass,but the difference according to the area is a little,so the textbook in junior high school says the gravitation and the mass are the same one.

Even if being the same object,when being away from the earth,the scale which the object receives the…

No.250 18/07/01 23:01
燻し銀三 ( 50代 ♂ Oe38xe )

【Weight and mass.】

《When the weight becomes less,the mass will decrease.》

…the scale which the object receives the gravitation is different altogether. For example,the gravitation on the moon is the universal gravitation which the thing receives from the moon.

However,if comparing the gravitation which the same thing receives on the earth with the gravitation on the moon,the one on the moon is no more than one sixth of the one on the earth,so even if wearing a big spacesuit,an astronaut can jump high in the air easily.

On the other hand the mass of the thing doesn’t change at all even if it’s on the moon or on the earth. All the things are made of atom,and every atom has fixed mass,and if the amount of atom which forms the thing doesn’t change,the mass itself also doesn’t change.

《A Japanese word of 重さ causes a confusion among us.》

A Japanese word of 重さ is misleading.

The 重さ is used as meaning of mass until we learned on density in elementary school or junior high school,and …

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

新しいレスの受付は終了しました

つぶやき掲示板のスレ一覧

日常のつぶやきはこちらで。日々の中で感じた事をポツリとつぶやいてみませんか❓

• レス新
  • 人気
  • スレ新
  • レス少
新しくスレを作成する