付き合った彼氏実は結婚していた
結婚しないの?と聞かれることが苦痛

初心者英語講座

レス472 HIT数 26248 あ+ あ-

名無し( 50代 ♂ )
21/09/20 20:32(更新日時)

【English lecture for a beginner】

初心者の為の英語講座』🙋

I love English and want to express everything in English.

英語が好きなので、どんな事でも英語で言い表したい😁

As for its title,I'm sure I'm also a beginner, and I'm afraid I'm wondering my English ability is superior enough to tell others English.😳

タイトルに関しては、自分もまた初心者だし、他の人に教えるほど自分の英語の能力は、優れているのか、と不安に思う😥

However there seem to be plenty of people who want to study English,but they don't know how to do it.🔤

しかしながら、英語の勉強はしたいがやり方が分からない、という人が多いようだ。

I hope my thread will help them to study English.As for some questions except for my thread,please refrain from doing,even if they are English questions.

自分のスレが彼等の英語の勉強の手助けになれば良いけれど。英語の質問でも、自分のスレに関する以外の事は、どうかご遠慮下さい🙇

In addition,please don't abuse and write a defamatory.My heart is made from a glass,so I won't undergo them.

加えて、誹謗中傷等も、ご遠慮下さい。主のハートはガラスで出来てるので、耐えられません😭

Hey.中学生さん。I'm here.

お~い中学生さん。ここだよ🙋

No.1692386 11/10/22 17:48(スレ作成日時)

投稿順
新着順
主のみ
付箋

No.1 11/10/22 18:01
匿名1 

全然、解らない。かなり尊敬。

• << 3 Thank you for your response. レスありがとう御座います。🙋 As for the main point of this thread,being based on a reference book,I will express. このスレの主旨として、ある参考書に基づいて記述していきます。🔤 Its title is『やり直しの中学英語』.I'm afraid I'm not good at explanation, but I'll try it. タイトルは『やり直し中学英語』自分は説明は上手くないと思うけど、やってみます。😃 The reference book itself seems to be easy,but the problem is my explanation.💧 参考書自体は易しそうなんだけど、問題は自分の説明💧

No.2 11/10/22 18:31
名無し2 ( 20代 ♀ )

すごいですね‼私は米軍基地がある地域に住んでるので、外人が多く英語ができればな~と思う事が多々あります…
時間がないのを言い訳にしてますが😣

• << 4 Thank you for your response. レスありがとう御座います🙋 Oh!You live near an American military base.It means you have a lot of chances to talk with the people who are engaged in the base. 米軍基地の近くに住んでるんですか。基地の人達と話す機会が沢山ありますね😃 Studying something is hard,I'm sure.Without forcing oneself into a position in which the one have to do it,to achieve one's purpose may be hard. 何かを勉強する、という事は大変だと思います。やらなければならない、という状況においこまないと、目的達成出来ないかも、ですね。 As for me,nothing is left to me,except for English,so I'm forced to study English. It's just that I'm a lonely guy. 自分には、英語しか残ってないんです。だから、勉強せざるを得ないんです。寂しい奴なんで😫

No.3 11/10/22 19:38
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

>> 1 全然、解らない。かなり尊敬。 Thank you for your response.

レスありがとう御座います。🙋

As for the main point of this thread,being based on a reference book,I will express.

このスレの主旨として、ある参考書に基づいて記述していきます。🔤

Its title is『やり直しの中学英語』.I'm afraid I'm not good at explanation, but I'll try it.

タイトルは『やり直し中学英語』自分は説明は上手くないと思うけど、やってみます。😃

The reference book itself seems to be easy,but the problem is my explanation.💧

参考書自体は易しそうなんだけど、問題は自分の説明💧

No.4 11/10/22 19:58
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

>> 2 すごいですね‼私は米軍基地がある地域に住んでるので、外人が多く英語ができればな~と思う事が多々あります… 時間がないのを言い訳にしてますが😣 Thank you for your response.

レスありがとう御座います🙋

Oh!You live near an American military base.It means you have a lot of chances to talk with the people who are engaged in the base.

米軍基地の近くに住んでるんですか。基地の人達と話す機会が沢山ありますね😃

Studying something is hard,I'm sure.Without forcing oneself into a position in which the one have to do it,to achieve one's purpose may be hard.

何かを勉強する、という事は大変だと思います。やらなければならない、という状況においこまないと、目的達成出来ないかも、ですね。

As for me,nothing is left to me,except for English,so I'm forced to study English. It's just that I'm a lonely guy.

自分には、英語しか残ってないんです。だから、勉強せざるを得ないんです。寂しい奴なんで😫

No.5 11/10/22 23:00
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

【Verbs of be such as am,is and are】

【am, is,are などのbe 動詞】

Example

I'm a teacher.

『Verbs of be which mean A=B』

As for its typical usage,when telling others A=B,we adopt the verb.It's so simple.

例文

私は先生です

A=Bを意味するbe動詞
Be動詞の代表的な使い方として、A=Bを伝える時使います。シンプルです😃

For example,when letting oneself to others like that the myself(A)= teacher(B),we use the verb of be such as is like next.

I'm a teacher.

例えば、自分 A= 教師 B と自己紹介する時、I am a teacher、と言った具合に使います😃

When changing its subject and introducing another one to others as a nurse,A(She)= B(nurse』we say it like next

She is a nurse.

主語を変えて、別の人を紹介する時『彼女、A= 看護婦』と言う意味で、次のように言う

She is a nurse

Verb of be means A=B,so we can use it for a explanation for a thing or definition. I'm going to show you some examples.

Be 動詞は、A=Bと言うことを意味するので、物事の説明、定義をする時使えます。例を上げてみます。🙋

That is Mt.Fuji. Explanation

This is a school. Explanation

Time is money. Explanation

Music is an entertainment. Definition

あれは富士山です。 説明

これは学校です 説明

時は金なり 説明

音楽は娯楽です 定義

No.6 11/10/23 08:47
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

>> 5 【Verbs of be such as am,is,and are】Ⅱ

【am,is, and are などのbe動詞】

Continuation of last response of mine

最後のレスの続き

Let's change a way of saying this and that to the occasion.🙋

その時どきによって、this,that を使い分けよう。

When using this,we use it which is a place close to us.

This を使う時は、近い場所。

Contrary to it,when using that, we use it which is place far away from us.

これに対して、that は離れた所に使う🙋

A part of speech of A=B

When talking A about its introduction, explanation, and definition in order to be A=B,we use B for two kinds of parts of speech.

A=Bの品詞

A=Bとなるように、Aについての紹介、説明、定義となる事を話す時、2種類の品詞を使う🙋

①Noun:Names of things,including a person's name.

②Adjective,which describes the nouns in detail.

①名詞。物の名前。人名も含む

②形容詞。名詞を詳しく説明する

Then we usually call a thing which is correspondent to A subject,and another one which corresponds to B the predicate.

この時、Aにあたる物を主語、Bを術後と言う。😃

I'll show you some examples of which parts of B are adjective next time

Bの部分が形容詞となる例文を次回述べます🔤
See you next weekend.👋

週末に会いましょう😁

• << 33 Continuation 続き Tom is tall. Mike is short. トムは背が高い マイクは背が低い The book is easy. The book is difficult. その本は易しい その本は難しい I've expressed some examples, and they mean A=B.B used to be noun, but it's adjective this time. いくつかの例文を表してきたけど、A=Bという意味で、Bは名詞。でも今回は形容詞です。🙋 【English which makes us annoy about number,the singular one and plural one】 【数にうるさい英語】数とは、単数、複数 To use the right verbs of be. Be動詞の使い分け There are sorts of verbs of be,so we have to use the right one in the right place. 一口にBe動詞と言っても、いろいろあるので、使い分けなければならない。😃 As for sentence of A=B,when A which corresponds a subject in the sentence is a singular number,we use『is』for its verbs of be as a general rule. A=Bの文でAに当たる主語が単数の時、原則としてBe動詞はisを使う。😃 However when its subject is I,we use am,and when its subjects are the plural,we use are. しかしながら、主語がIの時はamを使う。 When its subjects are plural,we use are. When its subject is you,we use are,whether it's the singular number or the plural one. 主語が複数の時はare.主語がyouの時は、単数でも複数でもareを使う

No.7 11/10/23 17:53
中学生7 

Hello✋

入校しまーす😃

No.8 11/10/23 18:47
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

>> 7 Good evening,and thank you for your response.You are welcome very much.

こんばんは。レスありがとう。大歓迎だよ~ん🙋

By the way,have you understood enough my respose about English in this thread?It means verbs of be.

ところで、このスレの英語のレス解った?Be動詞の事だけど。

I'm afraid I'm poor at explaining something to others.

人に何か説明するのは苦手💦

If you have some questions,please don't hesitate to send your response to this thread.

もし、解らない事があれば、遠慮しないで、このスレにレスしてね😁

I've built this thread for a people like you who want to study English,though it's limited only beginner.

このスレは、中学生さんみたいに、英語の勉強をしたい人達の為に建てました。初心者限定で。😺

No.9 11/10/23 21:38
中学生7 

>> 8 はーい🙌
時間があるときにね!

でも初心者向けの方がお客さん来てるでしょ😃

No.10 11/10/24 01:53
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

>> 9 Needless to say,you should do,for we have lots of things to do,except for learning English.😃

もちろん、そうした方がいいと思う。英語の勉強以外にも、やることは、沢山あるし😁

As for the people who visit here, I'm not sure of it,for I've just started it.

ここに来てくれる人達については、何とも言えないね、まだ始めたばかりだし。😚

However,I hope this thread will be an attractive one some day.

でも、このスレがいつか注目スレになる事を願ってるけどね🙋

Good night.Please have a nice dream.😁

おやすみ。いい夢みてね💤

No.11 11/10/24 23:41
小学生11 

wow!
what a high level english lesson this is!

i'm not good at writing, grramer and vocabulary:(

(sorry about some of words and phrase must be wrong)

anyway, this is a chance to study english with 中学生-san:)

i'll check this thread out sometime:P

• << 13 Good evening and thank you for your response. こんばんは。レス、ありがとう御座います🙋 I'm sure I have to make a great effort,for if I'm lazy in this thread,you will be disappointed at it. 精進しなければ!怠けたらがっかりさせてしまうだろうし。😤 You seem to want to study English.I hope my thread help you to study. 英語の勉強をしたいんだね。自分のスレが、小学生さんの勉強の助けになれば、いいけど。🙋 Good night and have a nice dream🌠

No.12 11/10/25 00:17
中学生7 

>> 11
you flatter me!
very happy😊

で、いいのかな?

• << 14 it's very nice to meet you, 中学生-san:D let's study english together!
  • << 18 小学生さんは、『このスレは、中学生さんと一緒に英語の勉強をするチャンスだね』🙋 と言ってるので、勉強したいと思えば、例えば Let' study together 一緒に勉強しよう、とか。 Let's 動詞 で 何かをしよう、と言う呼びかけになる。ポピュラーな言い回しは、Let's go. Very happy は、間違いではないし、言いたい事は解るけど、I'm very happyの方が誰が嬉しいか、明確にわかる。😃 でも、英語で積極的にコミュニケーションを取ろうとする事は、とても良い事だと思うよ。ガンバレ~🙋

No.13 11/10/25 00:26
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

>> 11 wow! what a high level english lesson this is! i'm not good at w… Good evening and thank you for your response.

こんばんは。レス、ありがとう御座います🙋

I'm sure I have to make a great effort,for if I'm lazy in this thread,you will be disappointed at it.

精進しなければ!怠けたらがっかりさせてしまうだろうし。😤

You seem to want to study English.I hope my thread help you to study.

英語の勉強をしたいんだね。自分のスレが、小学生さんの勉強の助けになれば、いいけど。🙋

Good night and have a nice dream🌠

• << 15 thanks too! jesus...it's time to go to bed good night and see you next time:D

No.14 11/10/25 00:35
小学生11 

>> 12 you flatter me! very happy😊 で、いいのかな? it's very nice to meet you, 中学生-san:D

let's study english together!

No.15 11/10/25 00:38
小学生11 

>> 13 Good evening and thank you for your response. こんばんは。レス、ありがとう御座います🙋 … thanks too!

jesus...it's time to go to bed

good night and see you next time:D

No.16 11/10/25 00:41
中学生7 

>> 14 it's very nice to meet you, 中学生-san:D let's study english t… yes✊

No.17 11/10/25 00:43
中学生7 

“頑張ります”ってどう書くの?
頑張るって単語はある?

• << 19 この場合、『頑張る』は『努力する』という言葉に置き換えた方がいいと思うよ。😃 努力するは make an effort. すごく努力する、は make a great effort 頑張る、という事を英語で表す事については、また今度。😃 一言では、ちょっと言い表せない💦 勉強は初めは地道で面白くないけど、効果が少しずつ出てくると楽しくなってくるよ👍

No.18 11/10/25 00:53
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

>> 12 you flatter me! very happy😊 で、いいのかな? 小学生さんは、『このスレは、中学生さんと一緒に英語の勉強をするチャンスだね』🙋

と言ってるので、勉強したいと思えば、例えば

Let' study together

一緒に勉強しよう、とか。

Let's 動詞 で

何かをしよう、と言う呼びかけになる。ポピュラーな言い回しは、Let's go.

Very happy は、間違いではないし、言いたい事は解るけど、I'm very happyの方が誰が嬉しいか、明確にわかる。😃

でも、英語で積極的にコミュニケーションを取ろうとする事は、とても良い事だと思うよ。ガンバレ~🙋

No.19 11/10/25 01:05
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

>> 17 “頑張ります”ってどう書くの? 頑張るって単語はある? この場合、『頑張る』は『努力する』という言葉に置き換えた方がいいと思うよ。😃

努力するは make an effort.

すごく努力する、は make a great effort

頑張る、という事を英語で表す事については、また今度。😃

一言では、ちょっと言い表せない💦

勉強は初めは地道で面白くないけど、効果が少しずつ出てくると楽しくなってくるよ👍

No.20 11/10/25 01:11
中学生7 

>> 19
Thank you✋Good night

No.21 11/10/25 11:35
小学生11 

hi, guys:D

my english is not politely sometime

however, the important thing is that don't be afraid to make a mistake.
because english is not our first language!

just trying, 中学生san:>

No.22 11/10/25 11:40
中学生7 

>> 21 お願い🙏訳も書いて下さい💦

• << 24 私達の第一言語は日本語です。 でも書けない漢字や知らない単語もたくさんありますよね? 英語を母国語とする人達もまた然り。 だから間違ったって当たり前なんです。

No.23 11/10/25 12:34
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

>> 22 自分の英語は、時には丁寧ではない。大事な事は失敗を恐れない事。英語が、自分達にとっての最初の言葉じゃないんだし。

やってみようよ🙋

みたいな感じかな。😃

中学生さんを励ましてる、レスです😊

• << 26 ほほう😊 んで、頑張れって単語は?

No.24 11/10/25 13:29
小学生11 

>> 22 お願い🙏訳も書いて下さい💦 私達の第一言語は日本語です。
でも書けない漢字や知らない単語もたくさんありますよね?

英語を母国語とする人達もまた然り。
だから間違ったって当たり前なんです。

• << 27 Hello 小学生さん🙋 I'm sure I have to apologize you for my rude comment.As for your comment to 中学生さん,you should send her your message in English.😥 I shouldn't have done it,for I couldn't catch implied meaning of your message.I should have minded my own business.🙇

No.25 11/10/25 15:30
中学生7 

>> 24 小ちゃん有り難う🙌

No.26 11/10/25 15:31
中学生7 

>> 23 自分の英語は、時には丁寧ではない。大事な事は失敗を恐れない事。英語が、自分達にとっての最初の言葉じゃないんだし。 やってみようよ🙋 … ほほう😊

んで、頑張れって単語は?

No.27 11/10/25 17:06
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

>> 24 私達の第一言語は日本語です。 でも書けない漢字や知らない単語もたくさんありますよね? 英語を母国語とする人達もまた然り。 だから間違ったっ… Hello 小学生さん🙋

I'm sure I have to apologize you for my rude comment.As for your comment to 中学生さん,you should send her your message in English.😥

I shouldn't have done it,for I couldn't catch implied meaning of your message.I should have minded my own business.🙇

• << 30 no worries! never mimd:P

No.28 11/10/25 17:16
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

Hello 中学生さん😃

As for the word,頑張る, I'll express it this weekend. Please wait for it.

頑張る、という言葉については、週末にコメントする。待っててね😁

No.29 11/10/25 18:06
中学生7 

>> 28 あーい🙌

No.30 11/10/25 19:45
小学生11 

>> 27 Hello 小学生さん🙋 I'm sure I have to apologize you for my rude comm…
no worries!
never mimd:P

No.31 11/10/29 08:34
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

【Extra version. Japanese word,頑張る】

【番外編、日本語の、頑張ると言う言葉】

To be exact,an English word which corresponds to a Japanese one,頑張る isn't.

正確に言えば、日本語の『頑張る』に対応する英語は無い。😚

It's just that we use the right phrase in the right place.

ただ、言葉を使い分けてるだけ😃

For example,let's suppose you took part in a full marathon race.

例えば、あなたがフルマラソンの大会に参加するとしよう🏃

Before starting the race I'm sure you'll be encouraged with your friends or acquaintance like that『Good luck』😁

大会が始まる前、あなたは友人、知人に、こんな風に励まされるだろう『頑張れ』

When the race was in its middle stage and you are running smoothly.Then your companions'll call to you『Keep up with it!』

レースは中盤に差し掛かり、あなたは軽快に走っている。その時、仲間は呼び掛けるだろう。『頑張れ!その調子』🏃

The race has reached the final stage and your are going to finish the race.Then your colleagues will cheer you.『You are almost there!』

競技も大詰め、あなたの完走も間近。同僚達は応援する『頑張れ!あと一息』

As for my Japanese in this response, I gave the general meaning my English, and I'm going to express its detail next time.🙋

このレスの日本語は意訳。詳細は次回。🔤

No.32 11/10/29 09:37
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

>> 31 【Extra version, Japanese word,頑張れ】Ⅱ

As to a free translation,it means next one.Without being tied to each word,saying it in English,taking whole of meaning or its nuance.🙋

意訳とは、次の事を意味する。それぞれの言葉に捕らわれず、全体の意味、ニュアンスを汲み取って英語で言う事🔤

When trying to start to do something,your companions will call to you『Good luck』.

何かを始めようとする時、あなたの仲間は呼び掛けるだろう 『Good luck』

To be precise,except for『good luck』,no words correspond to 頑張れ, I'm sure.

正確に言えば『good luck』に対応する日本語が無いのだと思う。😚

As for the other two phrases,they are same.

他の2つの語句も同様。😃

When doing something and carrying on it smoothly,others say like that. Keep up with it.It means maintain its pace.

何かをしていて、それが滞りなく続いてる時人々は言う『Keep up with it』そのペースを保て、と言うような意味。

When you're about to finish it,it means your purpose is going to be achieved,so others say『You're almost there』I translate it word for word.あなたは、ほとんどそこにいる。

それを終えようとしている時、あなたの目的は達成されようとしている。応援している人々は言う『You are almost there』直訳すれば、ほとんどそこにいる。🙋

• << 34 【Extra version, Japanese word,頑張れ】Ⅲ If you are encouraged with others,you will say『Thank you』and will have a comment something. あなたが何か励まされたら『ありがとう』と言って何かコメントするだろう。😃 If you are afraid you don't have enough confidence to do it,but you have to,you'll tell the others you will do your best. あなたが何かをやる十分な自信がなくて、しかしそれをやらなければならないなら『全力を尽くすよ』と言うだろう🙋 Contrary to it,if you have enough confidence,you told them like next. 逆にあなたが十分な自信を持っていれば、次のように言うだろう。😃 ①『No sweat』 ②『It's a piece of cake』 As for ①,you find it so easy that you'll do it with easy,so you won't sweat. ① 直訳すれば、汗もかかない ② 一切れのケーキ 直訳 ①は、それはとても簡単なので、楽勝でできるのがわかってる。汗もかかない😁 As for ②,it means same.As to an phrase,a piece of cake,I'm going to describe. ②も①と同じ意味。A piece of cake,という語句について述べる。🔤 Even if we have little appetite,we can eat a piece of cake easily,so its meaning has included being easy,I'm wondering. どんなに食欲が無くても、ケーキ一切れ位食べられるだろう、それで意味が簡単という事を含むようになったのだろうか😚

No.33 11/10/29 10:53
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

>> 6 【Verbs of be such as am,is,and are】Ⅱ 【am,is, and are などのbe動詞】 Cont… Continuation

続き

Tom is tall.

Mike is short.

トムは背が高い

マイクは背が低い

The book is easy.

The book is difficult.

その本は易しい

その本は難しい

I've expressed some examples, and they mean A=B.B used to be noun, but it's adjective this time.

いくつかの例文を表してきたけど、A=Bという意味で、Bは名詞。でも今回は形容詞です。🙋

【English which makes us annoy about number,the singular one and plural one】

【数にうるさい英語】数とは、単数、複数

To use the right verbs of be.

Be動詞の使い分け

There are sorts of verbs of be,so we have to use the right one in the right place.

一口にBe動詞と言っても、いろいろあるので、使い分けなければならない。😃

As for sentence of A=B,when A which corresponds a subject in the sentence is a singular number,we use『is』for its verbs of be as a general rule.

A=Bの文でAに当たる主語が単数の時、原則としてBe動詞はisを使う。😃

However when its subject is I,we use am,and when its subjects are the plural,we use are.

しかしながら、主語がIの時はamを使う。

When its subjects are plural,we use are. When its subject is you,we use are,whether it's the singular number or the plural one.

主語が複数の時はare.主語がyouの時は、単数でも複数でもareを使う

• << 36 『English which makes us annoy about the number,the singular one and the plural one】 数(複数、単数)にうるさい英語 As for English nouns,there are countable ones of which spellings change,according to its singular or plural. 英語の名詞には、単数と複数で形が変わる可算名詞(数えられる名詞)がある。🙋 When a subject changes,its verb of be also does.English makes us annoy about number like it. 主語が変わるとそのbe動詞も変わる。英語はその様に数にうるさい😩 We are going to make sure that we use the right verbs of be in the right person,according to its subject,or when its subject is plural,the noun changes,using some examples. Be動詞の使い分け、主語が複数になった時の名詞の変化を、例文で確認する。 When its subjects are singular 主語が単数 I【am】a firefighter 私は消防士です He【is】a soccer player 彼はサッカー選手です You【are】a student あなたは生徒です She【is】a pianist. 彼女はピアニストです。 It【is】a notebook それは、ノートです When its subjects are plural 主語が複数の時 We【are】【firefighters】 私達は消防士です。 You【are】【students】 あなた方は生徒です。 They【are】soccer players. 彼等はサッカー選手です。 They【are】【pianists】 彼等はピアニストです They【are】【notebooks】 それらは、ノートです

No.34 11/10/29 18:57
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

>> 32 【Extra version, Japanese word,頑張れ】Ⅱ As to a free translation,it mean… 【Extra version, Japanese word,頑張れ】Ⅲ

If you are encouraged with others,you will say『Thank you』and will have a comment something.

あなたが何か励まされたら『ありがとう』と言って何かコメントするだろう。😃

If you are afraid you don't have enough confidence to do it,but you have to,you'll tell the others you will do your best.

あなたが何かをやる十分な自信がなくて、しかしそれをやらなければならないなら『全力を尽くすよ』と言うだろう🙋

Contrary to it,if you have enough confidence,you told them like next.

逆にあなたが十分な自信を持っていれば、次のように言うだろう。😃

①『No sweat』

②『It's a piece of cake』

As for ①,you find it so easy that you'll do it with easy,so you won't sweat.

① 直訳すれば、汗もかかない

② 一切れのケーキ 直訳

①は、それはとても簡単なので、楽勝でできるのがわかってる。汗もかかない😁

As for ②,it means same.As to an phrase,a piece of cake,I'm going to describe.

②も①と同じ意味。A piece of cake,という語句について述べる。🔤

Even if we have little appetite,we can eat a piece of cake easily,so its meaning has included being easy,I'm wondering.

どんなに食欲が無くても、ケーキ一切れ位食べられるだろう、それで意味が簡単という事を含むようになったのだろうか😚

No.35 11/10/30 21:47
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

【To 中学生さん】

Good evening,中学生さん.How are you?😃

こんばんは、中学生さん。元気?😃

As for response of 頑張る, I'm afraid it may be too difficult.

頑張る、というレスは難しかったかも😔

I'm sure when studying something and reading a textbook, we don't have to keep it in mind at once.

何かを勉強してテキストを読む時、一度にそれを覚える必要はないと思うよ。😃

However,as proverb says『Rome wasn't built in a day』,we have to make an effort to be a great English speaker.

でも、格言でも『ローマは1日にして成らず』と言ってるように、英語が上手になるためには、努力しなくちゃならないけどね😁

Have a pleasant evening.

楽しい夜を過ごしてね🙋

• << 38 こんばんは😊 英語は難しい・・単語がわからないんだもん💦 でもレスは読んでるよ

No.36 11/11/06 07:44
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

>> 33 Continuation 続き Tom is tall. Mike is short. トムは背が高い マイクは背が低い … 『English which makes us annoy about the number,the singular one and the plural one】

数(複数、単数)にうるさい英語

As for English nouns,there are countable ones of which spellings change,according to its singular or plural.

英語の名詞には、単数と複数で形が変わる可算名詞(数えられる名詞)がある。🙋

When a subject changes,its verb of be also does.English makes us annoy about number like it.

主語が変わるとそのbe動詞も変わる。英語はその様に数にうるさい😩

We are going to make sure that we use the right verbs of be in the right person,according to its subject,or when its subject is plural,the noun changes,using some examples.

Be動詞の使い分け、主語が複数になった時の名詞の変化を、例文で確認する。

When its subjects are singular

主語が単数

I【am】a firefighter

私は消防士です

He【is】a soccer player

彼はサッカー選手です

You【are】a student

あなたは生徒です

She【is】a pianist.

彼女はピアニストです。

It【is】a notebook

それは、ノートです

When its subjects are plural

主語が複数の時

We【are】【firefighters】

私達は消防士です。

You【are】【students】

あなた方は生徒です。

They【are】soccer players.

彼等はサッカー選手です。

They【are】【pianists】

彼等はピアニストです

They【are】【notebooks】

それらは、ノートです

No.37 11/11/06 09:44
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

>> 36 【Continuation of last response of mine】

最後のレスの続き

As for the article,a or an,have another meanings, but at first,let's learn next thing. It means single.

a や an には他の意味もあるけど、まずは次の事を覚えよう。一つを意味する、と言う事。😃

As a rule,we usually add s to plural forms. I'll express in details later.

原則として、s を名詞の複数形にはつける。これは、後で詳しく述べる。🔤

Even if it's singular or plural,you,the pronoun,itself doesn't change at all.

単数でも複数でも、you と言う代名詞その物は変わらない

However,when it's plural,its complement of noun also changes into plural

しかし、複数の時は補語となる名詞も複数に変わる😃

【Verbs of Be convey existence of subject】

主語がいる、あるを伝えるbe動詞

As for another typical usage of verbs of Be, it's accompanied with phrases which means its place at the back of the Verb of Be.

もう一つのBe動詞の代表的な用法は、Be動詞の後に場所を表す言葉を伴う。

It means next thing.X,a subject is in,on,under or beside something.For example,when telling others where a person is,we'll use like next.
Richard is in the park.

Be動詞は、次の事を表す。X,主語が何かの中、上、下、または横にいる時。例えば人がどこにいるか伝える時次の様に使う。

リチャードは公園にいる

• << 51 【Verbs of be convey existence of subject】 When there is an expression which means its place,a preposition + noun is at the back,we should translate the verbs of be ,~にいる.Then they will be natural Japanese. 場所を表す表現「前置詞+名詞」が後ろにある時、be 動詞を「~にいる」と訳すと自然な日本語になる😃 When its subject isn't a human,it's a thing,we can also adopt this expression for it. 主語が人間ではない時、物である時も、この表現を使える☝ Example My key is on the chair. My key is its subject,and the phrase of on the chair is an impression which means its place. My key が主語、on the chair が場所を表す表現。🙋 My key is singular,so its verb of be becomes is,and a thing which we want to pay an attention is next one. 私の鍵は単数、だからそのbe動詞は is。そして注目したいのは次の事。☝ When the verb of be shows its meaning ~にいる、ある,we have to make up with the phrase of「prep.+ noun」which means its place at the back of the verb. be 動詞が、いる、あるを示す時、be動詞の後ろにその場所を示す「前置詞+名詞」という語句をbe動詞の後ろに補う。😃 Let's see another examples of which verbs of be mean いる、ある。 Be動詞がいる、あるを示す他の例文を見てみよう。🔤

No.38 11/11/06 22:58
中学生7 

>> 35 【To 中学生さん】 Good evening,中学生さん.How are you?😃 こんばんは、中学生さん。元気?😃 As … こんばんは😊

英語は難しい・・単語がわからないんだもん💦

でもレスは読んでるよ

• << 40 【To 中学生さん】 Good evening.As you told, English may be hard.😃 こんばんは。中学生さんの言う様に、英語は難しいかもしれない。 As to English words,I recommend that you should learn things next to you,for example next one.☝ 英単語では、身近にあるものを覚える事を勧める。例えば次の様な🙋 Head,face,forehead,eyebrow,eyelash,eyelid,eye,nose,ear,cheek,mouth,lip,teeth,tongue and jaw.They are parts of our face. 頭、顔、額、眉毛、睫毛、まぶた、目、鼻、耳、頬、口、唇、歯、舌、そして顎。我々の顔の一部。 How about being able to write and read them in English,at first? After you can master them completely,you only have to learn the upper part of,then the lower one. まず、それを英語で読み書き出来るようしてみては?それから、上半身、次は下半身と言う具合に😊 Once you've learned them,you should try to use them in everyday conversation,though I'm afraid we don't have enough chance to do it. 一度覚えたら、日常会話でも使う様にする。難しいけどね💦 I've never tried,but I've heard a cd in which there is English grammer,and it's very unique,for a person sings the English grammer. まだ実際に聴いたわけではないけど、英文法のCDがある。ユニークなのは、英文法を歌っている事。 I'll tell you its name and author next time. CDのタイトル、作者は次回😃

No.39 11/11/06 23:01
中学生7 

なるべく短い文で教えてちょ😊
本当の素人、ど素人だから

おやすみなさーい🌛

• << 41 I'm sorry.I've already send you my response. ゴメン、もうレスしちゃった💦 A title of the book with the CD is 歌って覚える英文法 完全制覇 CD付き 作者 泉忠司 CD付きの本の題名と作者           Good night and have a nice dream.🌠 お休み。いい夢みろよ🙋

No.40 11/11/06 23:55
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

>> 38 こんばんは😊 英語は難しい・・単語がわからないんだもん💦 でもレスは読んでるよ 【To 中学生さん】

Good evening.As you told, English may be hard.😃

こんばんは。中学生さんの言う様に、英語は難しいかもしれない。

As to English words,I recommend that you should learn things next to you,for example next one.☝

英単語では、身近にあるものを覚える事を勧める。例えば次の様な🙋

Head,face,forehead,eyebrow,eyelash,eyelid,eye,nose,ear,cheek,mouth,lip,teeth,tongue and jaw.They are parts of our face.

頭、顔、額、眉毛、睫毛、まぶた、目、鼻、耳、頬、口、唇、歯、舌、そして顎。我々の顔の一部。

How about being able to write and read them in English,at first? After you can master them completely,you only have to learn the upper part of,then the lower one.

まず、それを英語で読み書き出来るようしてみては?それから、上半身、次は下半身と言う具合に😊

Once you've learned them,you should try to use them in everyday conversation,though I'm afraid we don't have enough chance to do it.

一度覚えたら、日常会話でも使う様にする。難しいけどね💦

I've never tried,but I've heard a cd in which there is English grammer,and it's very unique,for a person sings the English grammer.

まだ実際に聴いたわけではないけど、英文法のCDがある。ユニークなのは、英文法を歌っている事。

I'll tell you its name and author next time.

CDのタイトル、作者は次回😃

• << 42 Thank you😃 どうしましたか?って何て言うの?

No.41 11/11/07 00:08
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

>> 39 なるべく短い文で教えてちょ😊 本当の素人、ど素人だから おやすみなさーい🌛 I'm sorry.I've already send you my response.

ゴメン、もうレスしちゃった💦

A title of the book with the CD is 歌って覚える英文法 完全制覇 CD付き 作者 泉忠司
CD付きの本の題名と作者          
Good night and have a nice dream.🌠

お休み。いい夢みろよ🙋

No.42 11/11/08 00:47
中学生7 

>> 40 【To 中学生さん】 Good evening.As you told, English may be hard.😃 こんばんは。中… Thank you😃

どうしましたか?って何て言うの?

No.43 11/11/08 01:03
名無し0 ( 50代 ♂ )

>> 42 Thank you for your response.

レスありがとう😃

①Is anything(something)the matter?

②What's the matter(with you)?

①は()の単語でも言い換えられる。

②は()は省略しても良い😁

What's the matter with you,中学生さん?😃

No.44 11/11/08 01:10
中学生7